时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Class, settle down. Settle down. | 同学们 安静一下 安静一下 |
[00:15] | It’s Ruthie’s turn to present her ancestor. | 现在轮到露丝介绍她的祖先了 |
[00:18] | 祖先日 讲解人 露丝 | |
[00:18] | – Go ahead, Ruthie. – Okay, Teach-Bot. | -有请 露丝 -好吧 蒂奇·博特 |
[00:21] | Mrs. Teach-Bot. | 蒂奇·博特老师 |
[00:23] | My great-great-great grandmother was called Princess Carolyn. | 我的曾曾曾祖母叫卡洛琳公主 |
[00:25] | 卡洛琳公主 经纪人 经理人 粉色 | |
[00:27] | She was an agent and a manager in Hollywoo. | 她是好莱乌的一名经纪人和经理人 |
[00:29] | What’s the difference between an agent and a manager? | 经纪人和经理人有什么区别 |
[00:32] | Both look to find projects for their clients | 他们都要为客户找项目 |
[00:34] | but only managers can produce. | 但只有经理人可以制片 |
[00:35] | What? | 什么 |
[00:37] | My mom told me | 我妈告诉我 |
[00:38] | that I come from a long line of strong female cats. | 我来自一个有很多强大的母猫的家庭 |
[00:41] | Princess Carolyn was the runt of 12 | 卡洛琳公主当时在家排行十二 是老幺 |
[00:44] | and it made her one of the toughest. | 这使她成为了她们中最坚强的一个 |
[00:45] | Mom said, “She could take a lickin’ and keep on tickin’.” | 我妈说过”她失败了也能马上站起来” |
[00:48] | This expression refers to clocks, | 这原本是形容钟的 |
[00:50] | an old fashioned way of timekeeping | 一种老式的计时方法 |
[00:52] | before we all universally accepted the bean system. | 那是在我们全宇宙接受豌豆系统之前了 |
[00:54] | “The bean system is the way.” | “豌豆系统才正确” |
[00:57] | For Ancestry Day, I’m gonna tell you | 关于祖先日 我要告诉你们 |
[00:59] | a particular story about one particular day | 一个关于某天的某个故事 |
[01:02] | on which Princess Carolyn faced and overcame | 卡洛琳公主面对并克服了 |
[01:04] | particular adversity | 特别的逆境 |
[01:06] | all the way back in the year 2017. | 故事要追溯到2017年 |
[01:11] | The day began like any other. | 那天如往常一样 |
[01:13] | Princess Carolyn lived with her boyfriend, Ralph. | 卡洛琳公主和他男友 拉尔夫住在一起 |
[01:16] | She was pregnant and very happy. | 她怀孕了 也非常高兴 |
[01:19] | Sorry I can’t go with you to the doctor. | 抱歉我不能陪你去看医生了 |
[01:20] | – Don’t worry about it. I feel great! – Today is crucial. | -别担心 我感觉很棒 -今天很关键 |
[01:23] | Stilton Cards has to create its own holiday | 斯蒂尔顿贺卡不得不创建出自己的节日 |
[01:25] | to really be playing with the big boys. | 才能真正跟那些大公司抗衡 |
[01:26] | Hallmark, American Greeting, | 标志性的美国问候 |
[01:28] | those chunky cards that play music when you open them. | 那些你打开就能放音乐的厚实贺卡 |
[01:30] | I just know you’re gonna be the next Joey K. Easter, | 我只知道你会是下一个乔伊·K·伊斯特尔 |
[01:33] | the guy who invented Arbor Day. | 那个创建了凉亭节的人 |
[01:35] | How about “National Friend of a Friend Day?” | “朋友的国家之友节”如何 |
[01:37] | – Is that anything? – You’ll think of something. | -这个可以吗 -你会有主意的 |
[01:40] | Give me just a sip of the coffee. I can have a sip. | 给我喝口咖啡 我可以喝一口的 |
[01:43] | – One sip. – Today is going to be great. | -只一口 -今天会很顺利的 |
[01:49] | She was wrong. | 她错了 |
[01:51] | Today was gonna suck. | 今天会很不幸 |
[02:48] | Princess Carolyn started her day | 卡洛琳公主的一天开始于 |
[02:50] | with a call to BoJack Horseman, | 她的前客户兼情人马男波杰克 |
[02:52] | her former client-slash-lover. | 给她打了个电话 |
[02:54] | – Ruthie! Inappropriate! – Sorry. | -露丝 注意措辞 -抱歉 |
[02:58] | Go for BoJack! | 去找波杰克吧 |
[02:59] | You like that? I’m trying out some new phone stuff. | 你喜欢吗 我想试试新手机 |
[03:02] | Or is “Bo for GoJack” better? | “波找去杰克”是不是更好点 |
[03:03] | Nah, maybe too clever. | 算了 太耍聪明了 |
[03:05] | I don’t want people to think I’m trying. You know. | 我不想别人觉得我太刻意 |
[03:06] | Sorry, who is this? | 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[03:07] | Princess Carolyn, moron. | 卡洛琳公主 白痴 |
[03:09] | Oh, hey, P.C. So what do you think? | 你好啊 PC 你觉得怎么样 |
[03:11] | About what? | 什么怎么样 |
[03:13] | “Go for BoJack!” Or maybe– | “去找波杰克” 还是… |
[03:14] | Ugh, stop! You need to get a new agent. | 闭嘴 你得找个新经纪人 |
[03:17] | I’m sick of fielding your offers. | 我已经不想再接到对你的邀约了 |
[03:18] | Offers? Well, you tell | 邀约 那你就告诉他们 |
[03:19] | them that I am not doing another reality show. | 我不会再参加真人秀了 |
[03:21] | So degrading. | 太没品了 |
[03:22] | All they had at craft services | 他们的送餐服务 |
[03:24] | was Kirkland snacks, P.C. Kirkland snacks. | 只有柯克兰零食 PC 柯克兰零食 |
[03:26] | Well, first of all, I don’t work for you, | 首先 我不为你工作 |
[03:27] | so I’m not gonna tell anyone anything. | 所以我不会告诉任何人任何事 |
[03:29] | But, second, these are actually good offers. | 但是 第二 这些邀约真的挺不错 |
[03:31] | Really? Like what? | 真的吗 什么邀约 |
[03:33] | I’m not telling you because– | 我不会告诉你的 因为… |
[03:34] | Got it. Busy, busy. I’m busy too, | 明白了 忙 忙 我也很忙 |
[03:35] | so I’ll call you back later. Bye. | 所以我会再打给你的 再见 |
[03:36] | Don’t call. I don’t work for you! | 别打过来了 我不为你办事了 |
[03:38] | How’s this for a headline for the blog? | 你觉得这个做博客的标题怎么样 |
[03:40] | You write about this, quote, | 你就这么写 |
[03:41] | “BoJack Finally Solves Mystery of Hollyhock’s Mother, | “波杰克终于破解了霍莉霍克母亲之谜 |
[03:43] | comma, Looks Handsome, Is Cool.” End quote. | 逗号 很帅 很酷” |
[03:47] | I still don’t understand your plan, or how that’s a headline. | 我还是没明白你的计划 或这个怎么会是标题 |
[03:50] | The plan couldn’t be simpler. Go to the county courthouse, | 这个计划再简单不过了 去郡法院 |
[03:52] | ask to see all the birth certificates on file, | 要求查看所有记录在案的出生证明 |
[03:54] | find Hollyhock’s, see what it says in the “Mother” spot. | 找到霍莉霍克的 看看母亲那栏写着什么 |
[03:56] | They’re not just gonna give you the birth certificates. | 他们不会给你出生证明的 |
[03:59] | Well, I gotta try something. I have this girl at my house | 我总得试试吧 我家里多了个女孩 |
[04:01] | who came to me for help, I want to do right by her. | 她来找我寻求帮助 我想为她做点正确的事 |
[04:03] | I just don’t know if you’ve thought through– | 我只是不知道你是不是想清楚了 |
[04:05] | Diane, I am a famous. | 戴安 我是个名人 |
[04:07] | They will give me the birth certificate. | 他们会把出生证明给我的 |
[04:09] | Everyone gives me everything I want all the time. | 一直以来大家都会给我我想要的东西 |
[04:11] | It is an existential curse, | 这是个已经存在的诅咒 |
[04:13] | but a huge day-to-day convenience. | 但也给日常生活带来了大便利 |
[04:15] | So why do you need me? | 那你找我干什么 |
[04:16] | I don’t know. Just wanted some company. | 不知道 只是想找个人陪 |
[04:17] | You told me to use a vacation day because this was, quote, | 你要我在休假的时候过来就是因为这个 |
[04:20] | “A feminism-related emergency.” | “和女权主义有关的紧急事件” |
[04:22] | I got your number! | 我有你的号码 |
[04:23] | Why didn’t you just bring Hollyhock? | 为什么你不把霍莉霍克带上 |
[04:24] | I was gonna, | 我准备带的 |
[04:25] | but she got really into counting her teeth this morning, | 但她今早沉迷于数自己的牙齿 |
[04:27] | didn’t want to leave the house. You know how teens are. | 并不想出家门 你知道青少年就是这样的 |
[04:29] | Ruthie, this was supposed to be about your ancestor. | 露丝 你应该说你祖先的故事 |
[04:33] | Who are all these other “Chara-ca-ters”? | 这些角色都是谁 |
[04:35] | They fill out the world. | 他们充实了这个世界 |
[04:37] | Well, can you try to keep things focused, please? | 你能说重点吗 |
[04:39] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好好好 |
[04:40] | Princess Carolyn had been called to Gekko-Rabitowitz– | 卡洛琳公主给盖可·兔威特公司打了电话 |
[04:43] | the agency of her nemesis, and nemesis-slash-former lover. | 也就是她死对头和死对头兼前男友的经纪公司 |
[04:47] | -Ruthie! -Sorry, Teach-Bot. | -露丝 -抱歉 蒂奇·博特 |
[04:47] | 凡妮莎·盖克 死对头 鲁塔贝格·兔威特 死对头兼前男友 | |
[04:48] | She had a lot of former lovers. | 她有很多前任 |
[04:50] | She was a fluid sexual being, not a machine. | 她是一个活生生的性感尤物 不是机器 |
[04:52] | But today was all about business. | 但今天只为公事 |
[04:54] | She was there because she was trying | 她来这是为了帮助她的客户 |
[04:56] | to get her client Courtney Portnoy cast in– | 考特尼·波特诺伊争取角色 |
[04:58] | Corpse Me If You Can-Can , | 《康康尸舞魂》 |
[05:00] | the 1940’s Cannes, France-set story | 发生在上世纪四十年代的法国戛纳 |
[05:02] | of a can-can dancer who contracts cancer | 讲述一个身患癌症的康康舞者 |
[05:05] | but continues to can-can as a canny cadaver | 死后继续康康舞事业 化身精明的琴尸 |
[05:07] | who plays the accordion with Kevin Corrigan, Kevin Kline, | 和凯文·科利根 凯文·克莱恩 克里斯·克莱因 |
[05:10] | Chris Klein, Chris Pine and Chris Kattan. | 克里斯·派恩 克里斯·卡坦一起拉手风琴 |
[05:12] | – Got it. – Gekko. | -懂了 -盖克 |
[05:14] | Princess Carolyn, hi! Love the dress. | 卡洛琳公主 你好啊 我喜欢你的裙子 |
[05:18] | Is it new, or something | 是新的吗 还是 |
[05:19] | I’ve seen you wear literally hundreds of times? | 我见你穿过几百遍的那条 |
[05:21] | Normally, Princess Carolyn would’ve been rattled, | 通常 卡洛琳公主在这时会乱成一团 |
[05:23] | but that day, she realized | 但在那天 她意识到 |
[05:25] | Vanessa Gekko no longer had any power over her. | 凡妮莎·盖克已经完全不会左右到她了 |
[05:27] | In truth, the woman had challenged and inspired Princess Carolyn, | 事实上 这个女人挑战并激励了卡洛琳公主 |
[05:31] | not only to be a better agent, | 不仅使她成为更优秀的经纪人 |
[05:33] | but to be brave enough to try and have it all. | 更让她拥有足够的勇气尝试并拥有一切 |
[05:36] | Princess Carolyn wanted to | 卡洛琳公主想 |
[05:37] | tell her thank you, but instead she said… | 对她说谢谢 但一开口却是 |
[05:40] | – You look tired, “Veronica.” – Oh, I– | -你看起来很疲惫”维罗妮卡” -什么 我 |
[05:43] | Amazing burn, Princess Carolyn. | 怼得漂亮 卡洛琳公主 |
[05:45] | Hey, Princess. We have a little snag. | 公主 我们遇到了些小障碍 |
[05:49] | Did Chris Kattan drop out? Right before his comeback? | 克里斯·卡坦退出了吗 还没复出就退出了 |
[05:52] | Right when the world is finally ready to settle for Kattan? | 就在全世界好不容易勉强接受他的时候 |
[05:55] | – No, it’s– – You’re fired. | -不 是… -你被解雇了 |
[05:57] | I’m fired? | 我被解雇了 |
[05:59] | I tried to talk her out of it, | 我试着劝她不要这样 |
[06:00] | but between the gun movie misfiring | 但在那部枪战电影告吹 |
[06:01] | and her nuptials turning into “Nope-tials,” | 和她的婚礼泡汤之间 |
[06:04] | and her blaming you for both of those things… | 她认为两件事都是你的错 |
[06:06] | Who knew Portnoy had so many complaints? | 谁知道考特尼有这么多抱怨 |
[06:08] | Oh, just give me one more chance. | 拜托再给我次机会 |
[06:10] | I promise I can get you the lead in that can-can cadaver movie. | 我保证能让你在康康舞尸的电影里演主角 |
[06:14] | What? | 什么 |
[06:15] | Oh, P.C., C.P. Just made that whole thing up to get you here. | PC CP为了引你来才编的这一切 |
[06:20] | You thought that was real? | 你竟然信以为真了 |
[06:21] | The 1940’s corpse who learns accordion? | 那个上世纪四十年代学手风琴的尸体 |
[06:24] | It sounds so ludicrous. | 听着就荒唐 |
[06:26] | You did play the short-sighted | 但你确实在《北方城堡的风暴》中 |
[06:27] | seamstress in The Storm on Northern Fortress. | 演过一个近视的裁缝 |
[06:30] | Well, yeah, but that was | 是没错 不过 |
[06:31] | just because I wanted to work with Ashton. | 那只是因为我想和阿什顿一起合作 |
[06:33] | We’ll talk later, right? I’m so sorry. Bye. | 我们以后聊 好吗 抱歉 再见 |
[06:36] | Did you have a good meeting? Did you get fired? | 开会顺利吗 还是被炒了 |
[06:44] | Sorry you got fired. Here’s a latte. | 抱歉你被解雇了 喝杯拿铁吧 |
[06:47] | – It’s decaf, ma’am. – Thanks, Judah. | -无咖啡因的 -谢谢 犹大 |
[06:49] | You know, one year ago, a setback like this | 要知道 一年前 这种挫折 |
[06:52] | would have really spun me out. | 会停滞我的脚步 |
[06:53] | But I don’t need Courtney. | 但我可以没有考特尼 |
[06:54] | Every time we fall, we get back up stronger and better than ever. | 我们每次失败 都会来个更漂亮的绝地反击 |
[06:58] | Can I get a hallelujah? | 给我来句哈利路亚呗 |
[06:59] | Is that a sort of pressed juice? | 这个算抚慰之言吗 |
[07:01] | I’ll have one hallelujah on your desk by 12:45. | 我会在12点45分时把哈利路亚放你桌上 |
[07:03] | Great. What’s next? | 很好 接下来什么安排 |
[07:04] | I noticed your necklace was broken, | 我注意到你的项链坏了 |
[07:05] | so I pushed back your doctor’s appointment, | 所以我推迟了你的医生预约 |
[07:07] | and found a reputable jeweler nearby. | 在附近找了一家声誉良好的珠宝店 |
[07:08] | Don’t know what I’d do without you, my hairy number two! | 没有你我可怎么办 我性感多毛的二把手 |
[07:11] | Oh, God, I’m sorry. That came out horribly. | 老天 抱歉 这个比喻太烂 |
[07:13] | Not to speak above my station, | 不是我僭越职权 |
[07:15] | but perhaps it would behoove | 但也许我们有必要 |
[07:16] | us to entice BoJack Horseman back into our stable. | 怂恿马男波杰克重新回到我们的马厩里 |
[07:19] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[07:19] | “Stable” And “Behoove” were poor word choices. | “马厩”和”必要”是失败的措辞 |
[07:21] | I was not trying to engage in punnery during business hours, | 我并非想在上班时间使用双关语 |
[07:24] | but we’ve received 15 more | 但我们今早已经收到 |
[07:25] | inquiries about BoJack just this morning, | 至少15次关于波杰克的询问了 |
[07:27] | and I don’t think it’s wise to look a gift… | 我不认为嫌弃这匹… |
[07:30] | opportunity in the mouth. | 这个机会是个明智之举 |
[07:31] | BoJack is off the table. | 波杰克不在我们的讨论范围内 |
[07:33] | We’re a small management company. | 我们只是个小的管理公司 |
[07:35] | We just need to focus on the clients we have. | 只需要专注于手头现有的客户便可 |
[07:37] | You know best. | 你做主 |
[07:40] | Who’s that dog? Mr. Peanutbutter | 那只靓犬是谁 花生酱先生 |
[07:43] | Mo for Gister Peanutbutter! | 来自军师花生酱的问候 |
[07:45] | Hey, handsome. Heard you dropped out of the governor’s race. | 好啊 帅哥 听说你退出州长竞选了 |
[07:48] | Now let’s get you back | 现在让我帮你 |
[07:49] | to work on what really matters– show business! | 回到你真正的舞台吧 影视业 |
[07:51] | – I’m going to stop you right there. – I was done. | -我必须在这打断你 -我说完了 |
[07:53] | Can’t wait to get back in front of the camera, | 虽然我也很渴望重返聚光灯下 |
[07:55] | but right now, I have to help | 但现在 我必须要帮助 |
[07:57] | my former political rival defeat my two ex-wives. | 我的前任对手打败我两个前妻 |
[08:00] | One of whom is in the pocket of powerful lobbyists | 她们其中一个在为一群强大的说客效力 |
[08:02] | and the other of whom murdered popular actor | 另一个杀了著名演员 |
[08:04] | and soundtrack artisan, Zach Braff, and ate his burnt flesh! | 和声优扎克·布拉夫 还吃了他烧焦的尸体 |
[08:06] | Politics as usual, right? | 政治的套路啊 对吗 |
[08:08] | Well, when you’re ready to work again– | 如果你准备好了回归 |
[08:10] | Gotta go. They need all hands on deck, | 我得挂了 他们需要人手 |
[08:12] | because Woodchuck lost his hands underground | 因为旱獭在地下失去了他的手 |
[08:14] | and they replaced them with creepy lobster claws. | 他们给他换上了可怕的龙虾钳 |
[08:16] | Typical politics! | 典型的政治把戏 |
[08:22] | Hey. So I need this clasp replaced, 24-karat gold. | 你好 我要换下这个项链扣 24k金 |
[08:25] | This is a priceless family heirloom. | 这是价值连城的传家宝 |
[08:28] | Princess Carolyn had gotten her necklace from her mother, | 卡洛琳公主的项链是她妈妈给她的 |
[08:31] | who got it from her mother, who brought it from the old country. | 她妈妈从姥姥那得到的 姥姥从旧国家带来的 |
[08:34] | When our ancestors first | 我们的祖先 |
[08:35] | emigrated to America, they were very poor. | 刚移民到美国时 非常贫穷 |
[08:37] | Back in the Motherland, they had been doctors and engineers, | 他们以前在祖国是医生和工程师 |
[08:41] | but here, they struggled to find work. | 但到了这里 他们找工作都困难 |
[08:43] | Every night, they would sing the song of the old country, | 每晚他们会唱一首旧国家的歌 |
[08:46] | hoping to reclaim the glory of those days. | 希望能重拾旧日辉煌 |
[08:55] | They slowly sold all their belongings | 它们渐渐变卖了所有家当 |
[08:57] | as they attempted to hang on to a middle-class way of life. | 以求能维持中产阶级的生活 |
[09:07] | But she never sold that necklace, | 但她始终没卖掉那条项链 |
[09:10] | because that was the one gift she could give her daughter. | 因为那是她唯一能给她女儿的礼物 |
[09:12] | A treasure from the past and a symbol of the tenacity | 这个来自过去的珍宝 象征着我们家族世世代代 |
[09:16] | and stick-to-itiveness that has for generations led my family | 不屈不挠和坚韧不拔的精神 |
[09:20] | to always land on their feet. | 我们总能摆脱困境 |
[09:23] | – You can come back in about two hours. – Thank you. | -你可以两小时后再回来 -谢谢 |
[09:26] | Sorry, sorry! Wait. Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 等等 抱歉 |
[09:28] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[09:30] | I’m just looking for something really nice. | 我想买一件很高档漂亮的首饰 |
[09:33] | This is for a sexy catfish I met on the Internet. | 要送给我在网上认识的一条性感鲶鱼 |
[09:37] | – Charley? – Princess Carolyn! | -查理 -卡洛琳公主 |
[09:39] | You work at a jewelry store now? | 你现在到珠宝店上班了吗 |
[09:41] | No, I own my own management company. | 不 我有自己的管理公司 |
[09:43] | Oh, yeah. Good for you. | 是吗 真不错 |
[09:45] | I’m so proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[09:46] | Your approval means nothing to me. | 你的认可对我毫无意义 |
[09:48] | So I guess it’s good you said “no” to my offer last year. | 去年你拒绝了我的工作提议 看来是好事 |
[09:51] | What offer? I mean, exactly what offer are you talking about? | 什么提议 我是说具体哪一次提议 |
[09:55] | I get so many. | 我常收到工作提议 |
[09:56] | Last year, I reached out to your guy… | 去年我联系你的下属 |
[09:58] | I wanna say, “Ju-do”… | 好像是叫”柔道” |
[10:02] | – Judah. – This guy’s name was Judo. | -犹大 -这人是叫”柔道” |
[10:04] | I offered to buy VIM and merge it with Vigor. | 我提出收购VIM并将它和朝气合并 |
[10:07] | We would have called the new company, VIMgor. | 我们本来打算给新公司起名VIM气 |
[10:10] | Oh, right. That offer. | 原来是那个提议啊 |
[10:13] | I couldn’t believe when he said you weren’t interested. | 他说你不感兴趣时 我真是不敢相信 |
[10:15] | Well, yeah. Because I wasn’t, and he does what I say. | 因为我确实不感兴趣 他都按我说的去做 |
[10:19] | So I guess it all worked out for everyone. | 看来结局皆大欢喜 |
[10:21] | You got to start over as a manager, | 你可以重头来过 当经理人 |
[10:23] | and instead of buying VIM, I bought the Utah Jazz. | 我没买VIM 而是买下了犹他爵士队 |
[10:26] | They’re terrible agents, but they’re getting better. | 他们当经纪人很烂 但慢慢在进步 |
[10:29] | – Yeah. – Anyway, nice bumping into– | -是啊 -总之 遇见你很… |
[10:31] | – Oh, sorry. – Careful, please. Ooh. | -抱歉 -请小心点 |
[10:33] | – Oopsie. Oh, boy. – No, no. | -天啊 -不 |
[10:34] | Is that valuable? It is. | 那个很贵吗 很贵 |
[10:36] | My great, great, great grandmother | 我的曾曾曾祖母 |
[10:37] | was dismayed that her trusted colleague | 感到很惊愕 她最信赖的下属 |
[10:39] | had kept this from her. | 竟然隐瞒了这个消息 |
[10:41] | Her mind raced, “Was Judah capable of deception?” | 她思来想去 “犹大会骗人吗” |
[10:44] | She hoped what Charley told her wasn’t true, | 她心里希望查理说的不是真的 |
[10:46] | but her instincts told her the frog wasn’t smart enough to lie. | 但她的直觉告诉她 那只青蛙没聪明到会说谎 |
[10:52] | Oh, excuse me. Hello. | 不好意思 你好 |
[10:54] | Judah, you’ll never guess who I just ran into. | 犹大 你绝对想不到我刚才遇到了谁 |
[10:58] | No, I won’t. Very astute, ma’am. | 我的确想不到 你真精明 |
[10:59] | It was Charley Witherspoon! | 是查理·威瑟斯彭 |
[11:02] | Char… ley… | 查…理… |
[11:05] | Wither… spoon! | 威瑟…斯彭 |
[11:07] | – Okay. – How does that make you feel? | -好的 -你有什么想法 |
[11:10] | That very short story makes me feel nothing. | 听完那么短的故事 我内心毫无波澜 |
[11:11] | I don’t think it’s your fault as a storyteller. | 但我不认为是你这个讲故事人的错 |
[11:13] | I often have trouble engaging with narratives. | 我经常难以融入故事 |
[11:15] | His lack of response made her hope it wasn’t true. | 他的毫无反应让她希望那不是真的 |
[11:18] | Could it all have been a misunderstanding | 这一切会不会都是误会 |
[11:20] | involving an enigmatic stranger named “Judo”? | 有一个叫”柔道”的神秘陌生人参与其中 |
[11:22] | So, what’s next, then? | 接下来要做什么 |
[11:25] | Ooh, I want to get the life rights | 我想拿到我在Ins上看见的 |
[11:27] | to that woman I saw on Instagram | 那个女人的真人故事改编权 |
[11:28] | who had a pretty coffee. | 她会煮很棒的咖啡 |
[11:29] | I bet we could attach Jessica Alba | 我敢说我们在午饭前能联系上 |
[11:31] | and Jonathan Taylor-Thomas by lunch. | 杰西卡·阿尔芭和乔纳森·泰勒·托马斯 |
[11:34] | Okay, but I still don’t understand what a manager is. | 但我还是不懂经理人是干什么的 |
[11:37] | Do they just say the names of movies and actors? | 他们只需要说说电影名和演员名吗 |
[11:40] | How does that generate revenue? | 那怎么能创收呢 |
[11:41] | No one knows, Torf. It’s not important! | 没人知道 托弗 这不重要 |
[11:43] | Be quiet, Torf. Take your Hush Pill. | 安静 托弗 吃一颗安静药丸 |
[11:46] | Yes, Miss Teach– | 好的 蒂奇… |
[11:49] | – Continue your presentation, Ruthie. – Thank you. | -继续吧 露丝 -谢谢 |
[11:52] | – And finally, Rob Lowe. – Great idea, Princess Carolyn. | -最后还有罗伯·劳 -好主意 卡洛琳公主 |
[11:56] | But is it possible you’ve forgotten your doctor’s appointment? | 但你是不是忘记和医生约好了 |
[11:58] | – Oh, fish! – It’s my fault. | -他喵的 -是我的错 |
[12:00] | I rescheduled it in an attempt to make your life easier. | 是我改了预约时间 为了让你的生活更轻松 |
[12:02] | Thank you, Judah! | 谢谢你 犹大 |
[12:03] | I’ll call you if I think of any more actor names. | 如果我想起更多演员的名字 我会打给你 |
[12:12] | God, this is taking forever. | 这也等太久了 |
[12:14] | We’ve been waiting for 15 minutes. | 我们只等了15分钟而已 |
[12:15] | I know. Let’s just go home. | 我知道 我们还是回家吧 |
[12:16] | No, Diane. How could you even suggest that? | 不行 戴安 你怎么能这么说 |
[12:18] | This is not about us. This is for my daughter. | 重点不是我们 是为了我的女儿 |
[12:21] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道我该怎么做了 |
[12:22] | Excuse me, excuse me. Pardon me. | 不好意思 借过 让一下 |
[12:23] | Important celebrity doing the right thing. | 重要的名人在做正义之事 |
[12:25] | – Whoa, a famous guy! – And he’s doing the right thing? | -是名人呢 -他还在做正义之事 |
[12:29] | This is like when George Clooney married that less famous lady! | 就跟乔治·克鲁尼娶了那个名气较小的女人一样 |
[12:33] | – Wait. Don’t you mean Jurj Clooners? – Who cares? | -等等 你是想说缺智·克鲁尼吧 -谁在乎 |
[12:36] | Hello, friend. | 你好 朋友 |
[12:38] | – Yes, it’s me, BoJack Hor– – Number? | -没错是我 马男波… -号码 |
[12:40] | I’m sorry, I don’t give out my personal phone number. | 抱歉 我不给别人留我的私人电话号码 |
[12:42] | No, your number. You need | 不 是排队号 你需要 |
[12:44] | a number or I can’t help you, BoJack Hor. | 取号码 不然我办不了 马男波 |
[12:46] | Horseman. It’s Horseman. I don’t look familiar to you at all? | 波杰克 马男波杰克 你不觉得我看起来脸熟吗 |
[12:50] | Come on, BoJack. Let’s get a number. | 走吧波杰克 我们去取号 |
[12:52] | Wait a minute. You’re Diane Nguyen! | 等等 你是戴安·阮 |
[12:55] | I recognize you from your Girl Croosh avatar. | 你的女生最赞网头像让我认出了你 |
[12:57] | I loved “Twenty Reasons to Try the Diva Cup.” | 我喜欢你写的”用月经杯的二十个理由” |
[13:00] | Oh, wow, thanks! You didn’t think 20 was too many reasons? | 谢谢 你没觉得二十个理由太多了吗 |
[13:04] | No way. Number 14 blew my mind! | 完全没有 第十四条简直说到我心坎里 |
[13:07] | Didn’t I say it would? | 我也是 |
[13:08] | We don’t have time. Where do we get a number? | 我们赶时间 哪里取号 |
[13:10] | – That line. – What? | -那边排队 -靠 |
[13:12] | And you’ll need these– forms. | 你需要用到这些表格 |
[13:14] | Ow, paper cut! Who still uses paper? | 划到手了 这年头谁还用纸 |
[13:16] | Can’t I just swipe an app or something? | 能不能下个应用或者扫个码 |
[13:18] | Bye, Diane! Keep up the great work! | 再见戴安 加油哦 |
[13:21] | Oh, get over yourself. | 别得意忘形了 |
[13:29] | So? What’s the prognosis? | 情况如何 |
[13:32] | I’m trying to think of the best way to put this. | 我在想应该怎么说比较好 |
[13:34] | As Charles Lindbergh would say, | 用查尔斯·林德伯格的话说就是 |
[13:36] | “Sometimes you fly an airplane, and sometimes you lose a baby.” | “有时候你开飞机 有时候你掉孩子” |
[13:39] | In this case, you didn’t fly the airplane. | 你的情况是没能开飞机 |
[13:41] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[13:42] | Your pregnancy is no longer viable. | 你的妊娠已经停止了 |
[13:45] | Well, how do we make it viable again? | 怎么让它再开始呢 |
[13:49] | How did this happen? | 为什么会这样 |
[13:51] | Goodness, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:52] | I wouldn’t beat yourself up. | 无需太自责 |
[13:53] | Miscarriages happen for so many reasons. | 流产的原因有非常多 |
[13:55] | There’s nothing medically wrong with you. | 从医学的角度来说你没有问题 |
[13:56] | Maybe you just wanted the baby too much. | 可能因为你太想要孩子了 |
[13:59] | Maybe you didn’t deserve it because you were unkind once. | 可能你曾经做过坏事遭了报应 |
[14:01] | Maybe you ran afoul of a trickster | 也可能你得罪了某个神灵 |
[14:03] | god or wood nymph who is now exacting revenge. | 或者林中仙女 他们在复仇惩罚 |
[14:05] | Oof! This is… A lot. | 这太沉重了 |
[14:08] | Not for me. This is my job, so… pretty regular day. | 对我来说只是工作 普通的一天而已 |
[14:12] | What do I do next? | 接下来我该怎么做 |
[14:13] | Well, there’s a procedure. We can do it here later this week. | 有一个小手术 这周就能做 |
[14:15] | You want Darlene to call someone to drive you home? | 需要达琳娜打电话叫谁来接你吗 |
[14:17] | No, I’m okay. I don’t need anyone. | 没事 我不需要谁接 |
[14:20] | You’re a real tough broad. | 你真是个坚强的女人 |
[14:22] | Except for, you know, the uterus area. | 除了子宫 |
[14:24] | Pretty weak. | 挺脆弱的 |
[14:30] | Hey, is my necklace ready? | 我的项链弄好了吗 |
[14:32] | Oh, I was going to call you. | 我正准备给你打电话 |
[14:33] | When I was working on your necklace, I realized something. | 我在修复项链时发现了点东西 |
[14:36] | It’s not actually gold, | 这并不是真金 |
[14:37] | it’s just gold plated. See? | 只是镀金 看见了吗 |
[14:40] | No, it’s very expensive. | 不 它很贵重 |
[14:43] | It’s pretty, but basically worthless. | 它很漂亮 但并不值钱 |
[14:45] | And I’m only saying it’s pretty to make you feel better. | 而且我说它漂亮也只是为了让你好过点 |
[14:48] | But, it’s from the old country. | 但是这是旧时代传下来的 |
[14:49] | It’s been in my family for generations. | 在我家族里面已经传承了好几代 |
[14:52] | No, this is costume jewelry from J.C. Penney. | 不 这是彭尼百货的仿制首饰 |
[14:56] | Circa 1963. Somebody just told you a story. | 大概是1963年的款 有人给你编了个故事 |
[14:59] | – I’m sorry. – Wha– huh? | -我很抱歉 -什么… |
[15:01] | So, do you still want | 所以 你还想要 |
[15:03] | a 24-karat gold clasp on this garbage necklace, or…? | 在这个垃圾首饰上镀一层24K金吗 还是就 |
[15:25] | Ralph, hey! | 拉尔夫 |
[15:26] | Hi, honey. Just checking on how the doctor’s appointment went | 亲爱的 就是问问医生怎么说 |
[15:29] | 如何卖出更多贺卡 广告竞争 直销 新节日 节日想法 答谢园丁日 蜕皮日 植树节二号 | |
[15:29] | and also to wish you a happy “Acknowledge Your Gardener Day.” | 还有祝你”答谢园丁日”快乐 |
[15:32] | It’s a work in progress. Don’t judge. | 还在研究中 别取笑 |
[15:34] | The doctor’s appointment got pushed back. | 和医生的预约被延后了 |
[15:36] | I’m actually just walking in now. | 我刚刚才进来 |
[15:38] | Oh, hello. Yes, it’s me, princess Carolyn, | 你好 是的 我是卡洛琳公主 |
[15:40] | here for my appointment. | 我有预约 |
[15:41] | I like your perfume. | 我喜欢你的香水 |
[15:43] | There is a painting of a lake on the wall. | 他们墙上挂着一幅关于湖的画 |
[15:45] | You sure it’s okay I’m not there with you? | 你确定我没陪着你能行吗 |
[15:47] | Ralph, it’s fine. I’m a big girl. | 拉尔夫 没事 我是大人了 |
[15:49] | Everything is so easy with you, Princess Carolyn. | 所有事在你面前都那么容易 卡洛琳公主 |
[15:51] | I mean, that’s why I love you. | 这也是我爱你的原因 |
[15:53] | Yeah, easy. | 知道 容易 |
[15:55] | That’s what the boys in high school liked about me, too. | 那也是高中时候男生们喜欢我的原因 |
[15:57] | 每周感谢日 王者骄傲日 旧年前夕 本土贵宾犬日 冬眠快乐 上班日 犀牛日 产卵周 土拨鼠人节 捕虾快乐 吃午饭日 某某芝士节 喋喋不休日 | |
[15:57] | Okay, I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[15:59] | – I love you. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[16:09] | Oh, I didn’t realize you were still here. | 我没注意到你竟然还没走 |
[16:11] | Do you need anything else before I go? | 我走之前你还有什么需要吗 |
[16:12] | No. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[16:14] | Should you be drinking that? | 你能喝那个吗 |
[16:16] | You don’t always know what’s best for me, Judah. | 你并不总知道什么对我最好 犹大 |
[16:18] | Is everything okay, Princess Carolyn? | 你还好吗 卡洛琳公主 |
[16:19] | Charley Witherspoon made you an offer to buy VIM, | 查理·威瑟斯彭跟你提议说要买VIM |
[16:23] | and you went over my head | 你瞒着我 |
[16:25] | and turned him down without telling me. | 拒绝了他 |
[16:27] | – So it’s true. You lied to me. – Yes. | -所以这是真的 你骗了我 -是的 |
[16:30] | Because you didn’t want to work at a big agency. | 因为你不想在大公司做事 |
[16:32] | – You don’t fit in with other people. – I– | -你跟其他人处不好 -我– |
[16:34] | You’re weird, so you’d rather stay here | 你是个怪人 所以你宁可留在这里 |
[16:36] | where you have all the power. | 一个人掌权 |
[16:38] | No, Princess Carolyn– | 不 卡洛琳公主 |
[16:39] | So you lied to me, and you made me look like an idiot! | 所以你骗我 让我就像一个傻瓜 |
[16:42] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是想要保护你 |
[16:43] | If you heard, you’d feel like you had to say yes. | 如果你知道了 你会觉得你不答应不行 |
[16:45] | I don’t need you to protect me. | 我不需要你来保护我 |
[16:46] | If you had time, you could decide what to do next | 如果你有足够时间 你就能自己决定 |
[16:48] | on your own terms, which you did. | 你接下到底来想做什么 你也做到了 |
[16:50] | Well, that’s not your decision to make. | 那并不是该由你来决定的 |
[16:51] | Princess Carolyn, I understand you’re upset. | 卡洛琳公主 我明白你很生气 |
[16:53] | – And perhaps your emotions– – No. | -可能也因为心情不好 -不 |
[16:55] | If I can’t trust you, then I can’t work with you. | 如果我不能相信你 我就不能和你一起做事 |
[16:58] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[17:03] | Thank you for my time here, Princess Carolyn. | 谢谢你让我在这里工作 卡洛琳公主 |
[17:04] | It’s been very pleasurable. Until now. | 整个过程一直都很愉快 直到现在 |
[17:07] | This part is… sad. | 这部分… 很悲伤 |
[17:11] | Don’t forget, you have reservations at 8:00. | 别忘了你8点有约 |
[17:13] | – Thank you, Judah. – Good night. | -谢谢你 犹大 -晚安 |
[17:18] | Ruthie, this story has gotten really dark. | 露丝 这个故事越来越黑暗了 |
[17:21] | It has a happy ending. I promise. | 结局很圆满 我保证 |
[17:23] | Well, can we get there soon? | 我们能快点讲到那部分吗 |
[17:24] | This assignment was supposed to be six beans long. | 这个作业应该保持在六个豆子长 |
[17:28] | You’ve already gone on for eight beans. | 你已经用了八个豆子的时间了 |
[17:30] | Okay. I’m almost finished. | 好吧 快结束了 |
[17:31] | But first, let’s check in with BoJack and Diane again. | 但是首先 我们再看一下波杰克和戴安 |
[17:34] | What have they been up to? | 他们怎么样了呢 |
[17:36] | Error. Error. | 错误 错误 |
[17:38] | I’m not leaving without the certificate! | 我不看到出生证明文件我是不会走的 |
[17:40] | I danced your dance, lady. I filled out that form. | 我按你说的做了 女士 我填了那张表 |
[17:42] | But I will not wait in this line anymore. | 但是我不会再在这里排队等着了 |
[17:45] | Not one person in here offered me a Fiji water, | 这里没有一个人给我提供斐济矿泉水 |
[17:47] | and I am parched from all the yelling I’ve been doing! | 我喊了这么久特别渴 |
[17:50] | BoJack, let’s go home. | 波杰克 咱们回家吧 |
[17:52] | No, I would like to register a formal complaint. | 不 我要提出正式投诉 |
[17:55] | How do I do that? | 我要怎么做 |
[17:56] | Complaints are on the eighth floor. | 投诉在八楼 |
[17:57] | But you need to fill out an application | 但是你得先填一张申请表 |
[17:59] | for a complaint registration, | 做投诉登记 |
[18:01] | which you can get by waiting in line 12-B on the third floor. | 表在三楼的12-B排队领取 |
[18:05] | You have won this round. | 你赢了 |
[18:08] | So Princess Carolyn had to meet Ralph. | 所以卡洛琳公主得去和拉尔夫见面 |
[18:10] | But she didn’t know how to tell him what had happened | 但是她不知道要怎么告诉他 也不知道 |
[18:12] | or how he’d take the news. | 他对这个消息作何反应 |
[18:15] | Okay, so, what do you think about “National Paperweight Day”? | 好吧 你怎么看全国镇纸日 |
[18:18] | “Thanks for keeping my papers in place. | “感谢把我的文件保持原位 |
[18:20] | I love you as big as outer space.” | 对你的爱无限” |
[18:21] | Okay, so you’d give that card to a paperweight? | 好吧 那你要把那张贺卡给镇纸吗 |
[18:25] | Ah, Principessa! And Signor Stilton. Welcome-a back. | 公主 斯蒂尔顿先生 欢迎回来[意大利语] |
[18:29] | Let’s have a drink then, yes? | 来杯喝的吗 |
[18:30] | I’ll have a glass of Chteauneuf-du-Pape, | 我来一杯教皇新堡 |
[18:32] | the red wine inspired by Scandal. | 喝红酒是受到《丑闻》的启发 |
[18:34] | That Kerry Washington has | 凯丽·华盛顿 |
[18:35] | really brought red wine into popularity. | 真的掀起了一股红酒风 |
[18:38] | It’s a-funny, | 有意思 |
[18:39] | because I thought that | 因为我还以为 |
[18:39] | the terroir of the Italian countryside did it. | 是意大利乡村的风土引发的潮流 |
[18:42] | But, a-no, it’s-a Miss Kerry Washington. | 但并不是 是凯丽·华盛顿小姐 |
[18:46] | Everybody love-a Miss-a Kerry. | 大家都喜欢凯丽·华盛顿小姐 |
[18:49] | And my gal pal here would love some mint tea. Right? | 我女朋友要薄荷茶 对吗 |
[18:51] | – You know it. – Bene, bene. | -你知道的 -好的 好的 |
[18:53] | How was the doctor? He tell you the species? | 医生怎么说 他有告诉你是什么物种吗 |
[18:55] | I can’t stop thinking | 我忍不住想 |
[18:56] | about squeezing little Philbert’s baby feet. | 捏一捏小菲尔伯特的小脚丫 |
[18:59] | She wanted to tell him. | 她想告诉他 |
[19:00] | But she also wanted to | 但是她也想 |
[19:02] | let him stay in his beautiful hopeful reality, | 让他待在他美好而充满希望的现实中 |
[19:04] | a reality she herself had lived in just hours before, | 那个她几个小时前她所沉浸的 |
[19:08] | and to which she now longed desperately to return. | 现在迫切渴望回去的现实中 |
[19:11] | Well, the doctor didn’t have much info. | 医生也不知道太多信息 |
[19:13] | You know how doctors are. | 你知道医生是什么样的 |
[19:14] | But he did say there’s nothing wrong with me, so– | 但是他说我没什么问题 所以… |
[19:17] | Ah, Miss-a Carrie Underwood. | 凯莉·安德伍德小姐 |
[19:20] | Miss-a Carey Mulligan. | 凯莉·穆丽根小姐 |
[19:21] | Miss-a Carey, first name Mariah, right this-a way! | 还有玛丽亚·凯莉小姐 这边请 |
[19:25] | Look at all of these Miss-a-Carries! | 看看这些凯莉小姐们 |
[19:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:29] | – I have to go. – Oh. Well, you want me to drive you? | -我得走了 -要我送你吗 |
[19:31] | No, it’s fine. I’ll just meet you at home. | 不用了 没事的 家里见 |
[19:35] | But when Princess Carolyn got to the home | 但当卡洛琳公主回到那个 |
[19:37] | that she and Ralph shared, | 她和拉尔夫共同的家的时候 |
[19:39] | she found she didn’t have the strength to go inside. | 她发现她没有勇气进去 |
[19:45] | She wanted to go some place familiar, | 她想去个熟悉的地方 |
[19:47] | some place that was just hers. | 属于她一个人的地方 |
[19:56] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[19:57] | Oh, hey, Princess Carolyn. | 你好 卡洛琳公主 |
[20:00] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[20:01] | Only the future. | 只是未来 |
[20:03] | This is horrifying and it doesn’t look legal, | 这看起来很可怕而且不合法 |
[20:05] | whatever it is, you’d better cut me in for ten percent. | 无论是什么 你最好给我分百分之十 |
[20:07] | I could cut you off a lot more than that. | 我能给你分更多 |
[20:11] | Whose kid is that? | 那是谁的孩子 |
[20:13] | Look, if you didn’t want me to turn your apartment | 听着 如果你不想我把你的公寓变成 |
[20:15] | into a base of operations for my new clown-dentist venture, | 我的新小丑-牙医企业的行动基地 |
[20:19] | you should have specified that when I moved in. | 你应该在我搬进来的时候明确说明 |
[20:21] | Mommy? Where’s my mom? | 妈妈 我妈呢 |
[20:24] | Oh, no! He’s waking up. | 不 他醒了 |
[20:25] | Hit him with the giggle gas! | 用笑气弄晕他 |
[20:31] | All right. You’re clearly doing important work here. | 好了 很明显你还有重要的工作要做 |
[20:33] | I’m just gonna have a quick nightcap and go to bed. | 我只想睡前喝一杯然后睡觉 |
[20:36] | What up? Let’s rock this party | 怎么了 让我们嗨起来 |
[20:38] | H2 limo and a case of Bacardi… | H2 房车和百加得 |
[20:41] | Look at me, I’m a dumb cat queen | 快看我 我是傻猫女王 |
[20:44] | My baby was the size of a kidney bean | 我的宝宝和四季豆一样大 |
[20:47] | Hey, what happened to your necklace? | 你的项链呢 |
[20:49] | Oh, fish! Fish, fish, fish, fish. | 他喵的 他喵的 他喵的 |
[20:51] | It must have fallen off! | 一定是掉了 |
[20:53] | Princess Carolyn? Are you in there? | 卡洛琳公主 你在吗 |
[20:55] | Yeah, just a second! | 在 等一下 |
[20:57] | Todd, get these clowns outta here! | 陶德 快把这些小丑弄出去 |
[20:59] | Go, go, go, go. | 走 走 走 走 |
[20:59] | Scatter, clowns! | 解散 小丑们 |
[21:01] | Into the night! Go! Go! | 躲到黑暗里去 快快快 |
[21:02] | Go, scamper! Everybody, out! | 快 飞奔 所有人都出去 |
[21:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:16] | Oh, hello, handsome. | 你好 帅哥 |
[21:18] | Oh, thank God! You didn’t come home, didn’t answer your phone. | 谢天谢地 你没回家 也不接电话 |
[21:20] | I was worried. | 我很担心 |
[21:21] | Aw, you was worried? | 让你担心了 |
[21:23] | Judah told me you might be here. Did you fire him? | 犹大告诉我你可能在这儿 你是炒了他吗 |
[21:25] | That hipster Chewbacca, always getting in my personal biz-natch. | 那个老于世故的长毛怪 总是爱管我的私事 |
[21:29] | I didn’t know you still had this place. | 我都不知道你还留着这房子 |
[21:31] | Why do you still have this place? | 为什么你还留着这房子呀 |
[21:33] | Okay, what? Third degree much? | 怎么 你还要严刑拷问我 |
[21:35] | – Have you been drinking? – It’s fine, okay? | -你喝酒了吗 -没什么大不了的 好吗 |
[21:38] | – I get to drink because baby went gone! – What? | -我可以喝酒 因为宝宝没了 -什么 |
[21:42] | “Gone, baby, gone.” Like that Ben Affleck movie. | 就像本·阿弗莱克导演的电影《失踪的宝贝》 |
[21:44] | That could be a sequel. | 还可以拍个续集 |
[21:45] | Gone, Baby, Never Was. Write that down. | 《从未出现的失踪的宝贝》 快写下来 |
[21:48] | Oh, my God, Princess Carolyn. | 老天 卡洛琳公主 |
[21:49] | It’s okay! You know me. | 没事的 你知道我 |
[21:51] | I always land on my feet. | 我总能振作起来 |
[21:53] | Take a lickin’, keep tickin’. | 舔舔伤口 继续奋斗 |
[21:55] | Like a lollipop with Tourette’s. Write that down. | 就像妥瑞氏的棒棒糖 快写下来 |
[21:57] | So you were lying earlier at dinner? | 所以之前吃晚饭的时候你在撒谎 |
[21:59] | Is that what you’re upset about? That I lied? | 你不开心就是因为我撒谎了吗 |
[22:02] | About losing the baby? About keeping my apartment? | 因为我没保住孩子 还留着我的公寓 |
[22:04] | I lied? That’s the big sad thing that happened? | 最让人难过的事就是我撒了谎是吗 |
[22:08] | I’m just trying to process what you threw at me. | 我只是在努力消化你刚告诉我的这些事 |
[22:09] | It’s gonna be fine. I’ll be pregnant again in no time. | 一切都会好的 我马上又会怀孕的 |
[22:13] | I’m so sorry. Let me take you home. | 真对不起 让我带你回家吧 |
[22:15] | And when you’re ready to try again– | 等你准备好再试一次的时候… |
[22:16] | I’m ready! | 我准备好了 |
[22:17] | I said I was ready. | 都说了我准备好了 |
[22:18] | So we’ll go back to the doctor, maybe talk about other options. | 那我们就回去找医生 谈谈其他的办法 |
[22:21] | I don’t need other options. My mother had 12 kids. | 用不着其他的办法 我妈妈生了十二个孩子 |
[22:24] | My body was made for this. We just gotta keep tick-tick-tickin’. | 我天生就能生 我们只要继续努力就好了 |
[22:28] | I know you wanna do this on your own, | 我知道你想靠自己撑过去 |
[22:30] | but you’ve had two miscarriages now, and– | 但你现在已经流产两次了 |
[22:32] | – Five! – What? | -五次 -什么 |
[22:33] | I’ve had five miscarriages. | 我都流产五次了 |
[22:35] | One last year, now one, and three others before. | 去年一次 这会一次 之前还有三次 |
[22:38] | But it’s whatever. It’s okay. | 但没关系的 没什么大不了的 |
[22:42] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没告诉我 |
[22:42] | Are you kidding? I don’t want you looking at me like that. | 开玩笑吗 我可不想你用那种眼光看我 |
[22:45] | Like that! I know I can do this. | 就是这眼光 我知道我能行 |
[22:47] | You can’t keep stuff like this from me. It’s not okay. | 你不能在这种事上瞒我 这可不行 |
[22:50] | – It’s not about you. – It is. This is about us. | -那跟你没关系 -有关 这是咱俩的事 |
[22:52] | You’re not allowed to be mad at me. | 不许你生我的气 |
[22:53] | – This is my bad day. – It’s our bad day. | -今天是我倒霉 -咱俩都倒霉好吗 |
[22:56] | It’s so easy for you… to love me when everything’s good. | 一切顺利的时候爱上我对你有什么难的 |
[22:59] | Princess Carolyn, I… | 卡洛琳公主 我… |
[23:00] | – Let me take you home. – No. | -让我带你回家吧 -不 |
[23:02] | You need to live in this. You need to get used to this, | 你就得承受这事 你就得习惯我会流产 |
[23:04] | because if you’re serious about having a baby with me, | 因为如果你真想和我有个孩子 |
[23:06] | this could happen again. | 我还有可能流产的 |
[23:08] | Are you prepared for that? | 你有没有心理准备 |
[23:09] | This could happen five more times. But I’m ready for that. | 我可能还会流产五次 但我已经准备好了 |
[23:12] | Because I want this. Do you want it that bad? | 因为我想要生孩子 你想不想呢 |
[23:16] | I just think we should maybe talk about other options. | 我只是觉得我们或许该谈谈其他的办法 |
[23:20] | Okay. Here’s another option. | 好 我有个办法 |
[23:23] | – Get out of my apartment! – I’m sorry. | -滚出我的公寓 -对不起 |
[23:24] | Get out! Save it for your next girlfriend. | 滚 留着你的花言巧语哄下一个女朋友吧 |
[23:27] | The one you can take home to your parents. | 那个你能带回家见爸妈的女人 |
[23:29] | The one who’s easy. | 那个不用你费心的 |
[23:33] | Goodbye, Princess Carolyn. | 再见 卡洛琳公主 |
[23:56] | What is it? | 干嘛 |
[23:57] | I’m calling about the offers. I don’t want to do ’em. | 我打来说提议的事 我不想去 |
[23:59] | What’s the point of being famous if you still have to wait in line? | 出名了还是得排队 那我出名干嘛啊 |
[24:01] | If you could politely decline on my behalf– | 你能不能代表我客气地回绝… |
[24:03] | I do not work for you, BoJack! | 我不是给你打工的 波杰克 |
[24:06] | I’m sorry. I started this all wrong. How was your day? | 抱歉 我开场白说错了 你今天还好吗 |
[24:10] | – Well– – Because mine was awful. | -就是… -我的反正糟透了 |
[24:12] | I mean, truly, one for the books. | 真的 都可以写小说了 |
[24:14] | All because I’m a good guy trying to do the right thing. | 都是因为我是个好人 想做对的事 |
[24:16] | First, I go for my breakfast Pinkberry, | 首先 我去粉红莓果吃早饭 |
[24:18] | which I had earned because I had good intentions for today, | 这是我应得的 因为我今天大发善心 |
[24:20] | they’re out of my favorite toppings! | 他们却连我最喜欢的配料都没有 |
[24:22] | So I go across the street to Menchie’s, | 然后我就去了街对面的蒙奇 |
[24:24] | like some kind of hobo. | 流浪汉才去那里吃饭 |
[24:26] | At Menchie’s, the stupid teen | 在蒙奇 在那儿工作的 |
[24:27] | that worked there raised her eyebrows at me. | 那个瓜娃子居然冲我挑眉毛 |
[24:29] | “You kidding me? You’re trying to judge me? | 跟我开玩笑呢吧 就你还看不起我 |
[24:31] | You have very uneven eyebrows and you work at a Menchie’s.” | 你眉毛长得一高一低的 还在这破餐馆上班 |
[24:34] | And don’t even get me started on the rancid internment camp | 就更别说那个臭气熏天的收容所了 |
[24:36] | that is the L.A. County Courthouse. | 就是那个洛杉矶县法院 |
[24:38] | Hey, you wanna know what I do | 你想知道我一天 |
[24:40] | when I have a really bad, awful, terrible day? | 过得糟糕透顶的时候会怎么做吗 |
[24:42] | What? | 说 |
[24:42] | I imagine my great-great-great granddaughter in the future | 我会想象我未来的曾曾曾孙女 |
[24:46] | talking to her class about me. | 跟她的同学讲我的事 |
[24:48] | She’s poised and funny, and tells people about me | 她又沉着又有趣 跟人们讲我的事 |
[24:51] | and how everything worked out in the end. | 讲这些糟心的事最后都如何化解了 |
[24:53] | And when I think about that, | 当我这么想的时候 |
[24:55] | I think about how everything’s going to work out. | 我就会想到 这些破事都会过去的 |
[24:57] | Because how else could she tell people? | 要不然她该怎么讲故事呀 |
[25:00] | But it’s… fake. | 但这是…假的啊 |
[25:03] | Yeah, well… it makes me feel better. | 确实 但能让我好过一点 |
[25:07] | *Oh, heart, oh, heart Stop making a fool of me* | *我的心啊我的心 别再愚弄可怜的我* |
[25:20] | *I’m everything that a flower is* | *我如花朵般美丽脆弱* |
[25:22] | *I plan to make about 30 kids* | *我想要生三十个小孩* |
[25:24] | *Gotta sink for his and hers and hers for his* | *我要为他和她们奉献啊奉献* |
[25:27] | *One mill where my cotton is I’m your baby,* | *我是你的小宝贝啊小宝贝* |
[25:30] | *I’m basically The B-girl* | *我就仿佛酒吧女* |
[25:32] | *that’s been baking Your heart in my stove* | *将你心意炉内煎熬* |
[25:34] | *Hungry for your love* | *渴求你的爱* |
[25:37] | *Oh, heart, oh, heart Stop making a fool of me* | *我的心啊我的心 别再愚弄可怜的我* |
[25:42] | *Fool, fool, fool Fool, fool, fool…* | *傻瓜 傻瓜 傻瓜 傻瓜* |