时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | So I send in the form, and if my mom wants to meet me too, | 我把表格发了过去 如果我妈也想见我 |
[00:15] | – then we meet? – Yeah. | -那我们就见 -对 |
[00:16] | And if she doesn’t want to meet me, | 如果她不想见我 |
[00:17] | then I get to feel that hot sting of rejection all over again. | 那我又要承受一遍被拒绝的刺痛感了 |
[00:21] | What a fun adventure this all is. | 想想就刺激 |
[00:23] | You know what is fun? | 你知道什么让人高兴吗 |
[00:25] | You coming with me to my first day on my new show. | 我新节目开始的第一天你就跟我一起来 |
[00:27] | “BoJack Horseman in F.H.B.A. Los Angeles, | “马男波杰克与FHBA之洛杉矶篇” |
[00:30] | starring BoJack Horseman as ‘the Judge.'” | 马男波杰克主演”法官” |
[00:33] | What is F.H.B.A. ? | FHBA是什么 |
[00:35] | I think it’s one of those shows | 我记得是一部关于 |
[00:36] | about Navy sex crimes that have gone cold? | 海军性犯罪的过时节目 |
[00:38] | And there may be numbers or something? | 他们可能是看到了新商机之类的 |
[00:39] | Then, they call “The Judge.” | 就把节目改名为”法官老爹” |
[00:42] | I’m just excited to get out of the house. | 我只是很开心能出门转转 |
[00:44] | I’ve been getting really fidgety cooped up on that hill. | 我被困在那山上感觉烦躁不安 |
[00:46] | Like I got tiny little bumps crawling around | 好像我身上有无数鼓包在我皮肤底下 |
[00:48] | on the inside of my skin, you know? | 爬来爬去 你能懂吗 |
[00:49] | Totally. Look at this guy, | 当然了 快看那个人 |
[00:51] | texting in the middle of the intersection. | 在十字路口中央发短信 |
[00:54] | You have been judged to be a shitty driver. | 你被判定是个烂司机 |
[00:56] | I’m the Judge. I sentence you to kiss my ass. | 我是法官 我判你见鬼去吧 |
[00:59] | Boom! You got “Judged.” | 你被审判了 |
[01:03] | It feels good to be a dramatic actor again. | 重新出演剧情片的感觉真好 |
[01:06] | To make someone laugh is a craft, to be sure, | 逗人笑需要技巧 这是肯定的 |
[01:08] | but to make someone cry, on purpose, that is a precious gift. | 但任意就能催人泪下可是难得的天赋 |
[01:12] | I’m Miles, the production intern. | 我是迈尔斯 制片实习生 |
[01:13] | Can I get you anything? Water? | 你有什么需要的吗 要喝水吗 |
[01:15] | That’s so sweet of you. | 你真贴心 |
[01:16] | Actually, that’s so his job of him. | 实际上这是他的工作本分 |
[01:18] | Hey, PA, whose name I already forgot. | 制片助理 你的名字我忘了 |
[01:19] | It’s Miles, and I’m an intern. | 我叫迈尔斯 是个实习生 |
[01:21] | Still not interested. | 我还是不感兴趣 |
[01:22] | Can you take my daughter to “Video village”? | 你能带我女儿去”影视村”那儿吗 |
[01:24] | I wanna make sure she sees me at my most awesome, | 我想确保她见到我最帅气的样子 |
[01:26] | which is with a slightly high angle | 说具体点就是拍摄角度稍微高点 |
[01:28] | to avoid appearance of a double chin. | 这样就拍不出双下巴了 |
[01:29] | Note to director. | 记得和导演说 |
[01:30] | – Right this way. – Okay. | -就在这边 -好的 |
[01:31] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[01:34] | Rolling! | 开拍 |
[01:37] | I may be a human rights lawyer, | 我也许是一个维权律师 |
[01:39] | but those skanks are human wrongs. | 但那些婊子们就是人类的污点 |
[01:42] | I’ll tell you the same thing I tell kids in the cancer ward. | 我会把对癌症病房的孩子们讲的原话告诉你 |
[01:45] | I’m not here to make friends. | 我不是来这里交朋友的 |
[01:47] | I’m here to win and/or cure cancer. | 我是来战胜并或治愈癌症的 |
[01:50] | Tonight, the girls return from Booty Boot Camp | 今晚从翘臀新生训练营回来的女孩们 |
[01:53] | and face new judge, BoJack Horseman. | 将要面对新法官马男波杰克 |
[01:55] | Will BoJack turn the other cheek, | 波杰克会放过她们吗 |
[01:57] | or is this the week the booties hit the floor? | 还是说这周会给这些翘臀妹妹们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[02:00] | This is Felicity Huffman’s Booty Academy: Los Angeles! | 这里是菲丽西提·霍夫曼的翘臀学院之洛杉矶篇 |
[02:06] | What’s all this then? | 这都是些啥 |
[03:03] | On Booty Academy, we’re here to find out | 在翘臀学院 我们将一探究竟 |
[03:06] | who’s got the right behind and who’s going to be left behind. | 谁受到正义的眷顾 谁又将被赶出学院 |
[03:10] | BoJack, do you have anything you’d like to say to the contestants | 波杰克 在我们宣布判决之前你有什么 |
[03:14] | before we give our verdict? | 想对参赛者说的吗 |
[03:17] | No, I’m good. | 我没什么要说的 |
[03:18] | Very well. Calliope, you are “Ready for this jelly.” | 很好 卡利俄铂 相信你还能秀点更猛的 |
[03:22] | You can stay another week. | 你还能存活一周 |
[03:23] | Tasha, our ‘anaconda don’t want none.” | 塔莎 你一点都勾不起我们的兴趣 |
[03:27] | Cover up your bottom and go. | 拍拍屁股可以走人了 |
[03:29] | No! | 不 |
[03:31] | Your booty’s been adjudicated! | 你的翘臀被宣判离开 |
[03:33] | Cut! | 停 |
[03:35] | This is bullshit! | 这简直是扯淡 |
[03:37] | – I’ll call my manager! – Remind me what this show is? | -我要打经纪人电话 -请问这是什么节目 |
[03:39] | I mean I know, but remind me? | 我知道这个节目 但这是在拍什么 |
[03:40] | Felicity Huffman’s Booty Academy. | 菲丽西提·霍夫曼的翘臀学院 |
[03:43] | It was supposed to be | 这节目本来是讲 |
[03:44] | Felicity Huffman’s Future Leaders of America, | 菲丽西提·霍夫曼设想的未来美国领导者 |
[03:46] | but it got retooled a little by the network. | 但传到网络上之后就变得有点不对了 |
[03:49] | So are we judging who has the best booty? | 所以我们就变成了评判谁的屁股最好看了吗 |
[03:51] | BoJack, no. That is so degrading. | 波杰克 不 这太有损身份了 |
[03:54] | So if it’s not about their butts, | 既然不是关于她们的屁股 |
[03:56] | then why is the other judge Sir Mix-A-Lot? | 那为什么另外一个法官是Mix-A-Lot |
[03:58] | Because I’m an honest and impartial judge. | 因为我是一个诚实正直的法官 |
[04:00] | And if there’s one thing I’m famous for, it’s that I cannot lie. | 真要说我有什么出名的 那就是我不会说谎 |
[04:04] | Yeah, I guess that would be the one thing. | 行吧 的确是这样没错 |
[04:06] | Can we go home now? | 我们能回家了吗 |
[04:07] | Being around all these skinny L.A. Ladies | 在一群苗条的洛杉矶小姐里站着 |
[04:09] | makes me feel like a blob. | 让我万分自觉自己是团肉 |
[04:11] | Well, I gotta shoot for, like, ten more hours. | 我还要拍10个多小时的样子 |
[04:14] | Are you serious? | 开玩笑的吧 |
[04:15] | Apparently, it takes three hours | 显然 巴东卡东卡东不死他 |
[04:16] | to set up the “Badonka-donka-dobstacle course.” | 课程的布景要搭3个小时 |
[04:19] | So making TV is like a full-time job? | 电视节目录制也算是个全职工作 |
[04:21] | Then why is it so bad? | 那为什么还这么差劲 |
[04:23] | I just assumed people weren’t trying. | 肯定是大家没在努力工作 |
[04:25] | I don’t mean to butt in here, | 我不是故意插嘴 |
[04:27] | but shouldn’t your daughter be in school? | 可是你女儿不是应该去上学吗 |
[04:29] | Shouldn’t you be “Sir Minding-Your-Own-Business-A-Lot”? | 你不是应该叫”管好自己的事先生”吗 |
[04:32] | 空档年 源自西方国家 青年升学前或毕业后进行长期旅行 | |
[04:32] | I graduated early and took a gap year. | 我提前毕业了 现在是空档年 |
[04:34] | My friend Maryssa is backpacking through Europe, | 我朋友玛丽萨正在欧洲徒步旅行 |
[04:36] | but lucky me, I get to hang out in this butt-infested warehouse. | 但我很走运 在这个屁股泛滥的收容所待着 |
[04:40] | All right. | 不错哦 |
[04:41] | Someone better be checking the pH levels of that Jacuzzi | 最好有人来检查一下按摩浴缸的酸碱度 |
[04:43] | because these bitches are basic. | 因为这些婊子都是强碱性[无聊] |
[04:45] | You wanna explore the back lot? | 你想去外景场地看看吗 |
[04:47] | They got a whole area | 有一整片区域 |
[04:48] | that was built to look like downtown Toronto. | 都建成多伦多市中心的样子了 |
[04:49] | That’s where they shoot the stuff that set in New York. | 他们在那里拍设置在纽约的场景 |
[04:51] | Are you allowed to just leave the set? | 你可以直接离开片场吗 |
[04:53] | What are they gonna do? Dock my pay? | 他们能怎么样 扣我的钱吗 |
[04:55] | I’m an intern. They don’t pay me. I got all the power! | 我是实习生 没有薪水 权力很大的 |
[05:02] | Princess Carolyn, you are going to love Stilton Acres. | 卡洛琳公主 你会爱上斯蒂尔顿牧场的 |
[05:06] | We have a sauna and a tennis court and a giant hedge maze. | 我们有桑拿和网球场 还有巨大的树篱迷宫 |
[05:10] | And if you make it all the way through the maze, | 如果能走出迷宫 |
[05:12] | you get some sugar water. | 就有糖水喝 |
[05:13] | And you’re gonna love the Feast of Saint Squeaky. | 而且你会很喜欢圣吱吱宴会的 |
[05:16] | It’s the holiest of all mouse holidays. | 这是老鼠界最神圣的节日 |
[05:18] | We prepare a feast of Swiss– | 我们会准备一顿瑞士干酪大餐 |
[05:19] | Because it’s the holiest of all cheeses? | 因为这是最神圣[洞最多]的奶酪吗 |
[05:21] | Because it was all our ancestors could carry | 因为这是我们的祖先逃命时 |
[05:23] | when they were trying to escape for their lives. | 唯一能带走的东西 |
[05:26] | Because it has holes! | 因为上面有洞 |
[05:27] | – That’s very funny. – Thanks. | -很好笑 -谢谢 |
[05:28] | I really want you and my parents to get along. | 我希望你和我父母相处融洽 |
[05:30] | They can be kind of a lot, especially around the holidays. | 他们可能会有点难应付 尤其是节日期间 |
[05:33] | I’m sure I’m going to love them. | 我一定会爱上他们的 |
[05:35] | And they’re gonna love me. I’m Princess Carolyn! | 他们也会爱我的 我可是卡洛琳公主 |
[05:38] | I’m sure they will too. | 我也相信他们会的 |
[05:39] | But let’s wait until after they love you | 但还是等他们爱上你之后 |
[05:41] | to tell them about, you know, Philbert. | 再告诉他们菲尔伯特的事吧 |
[05:43] | Of course. But what about her? | 当然 但是她怎么办 |
[05:45] | Don’t worry. She’s on her phone. | 别担心 她在玩手机 |
[05:46] | Unless Ralph and Princess Carolyn’s secret baby starts to trend, | 除非拉尔夫和卡洛琳公主的秘密宝贝上了热门 |
[05:49] | she won’t notice anything we do or say. | 否则她不会注意到我们的任何言行 |
[05:52] | Stefani? Stefani? | 斯蒂芬妮 斯蒂芬妮 |
[06:01] | Katrina! Just the person I wanted to talk to! | 卡特里娜 我正有事找你呢 |
[06:04] | – How’s hotel life? – Marvelous! | -在酒店住得怎么样 -不可思议 |
[06:06] | Room service, tiny ketchup bottles, handy list of cable channels. | 客房服务 迷你番茄酱瓶 电视频道目录 |
[06:09] | Now I know why so many people like being homeless. | 现在我知道为什么那么多人喜欢无家可归了 |
[06:12] | Mr. Peanutbutter, that’s not– | 花生酱先生 不是 |
[06:13] | On the phone, darling. | 打电话呢 亲爱的 |
[06:14] | Well, I just found you the perfect new campaign headquarters. | 我刚刚为你找到了绝佳的竞选总部 |
[06:17] | I’m gonna sign the lease now, | 我马上就签租约 |
[06:19] | unless you think of a reason I shouldn’t. | 除非你有不签的理由 |
[06:20] | Nothing comes to mind. | 想不出什么理由 |
[06:21] | Great! It’s done. Now, what did you wanna talk to me about? | 很好 签了 你想和我说什么 |
[06:24] | – I’m dropping out of the race. – What?! | -我要退出参选竞争 -什么 |
[06:26] | Woodchuck’s a better leader than I’ll ever be. | 我永远也不会比旱獭更适合做领导人 |
[06:28] | This election is about bigger things than just you and Woodchuck. | 这场选举的重点不是你和旱獭 |
[06:32] | What is it about then? | 那重点是什么呢 |
[06:33] | It’s about hope, and freedom, and powerful lobbyists | 是希望 自由 还有那些强大的说客 |
[06:35] | who pay me to elect a governor I can control | 付钱让我选出一位受我控制的州长 |
[06:37] | so we can get legislation passed | 这样才能通过立法 |
[06:39] | that allows them to build private prisons | 允许他们在目前受保护的湿地上 |
[06:41] | on what are now protected wetlands. | 建造私人监狱 |
[06:43] | Well, hopefully those evil lobbyists can find some other puppet | 希望那些邪恶的说客能找到其他傀儡 |
[06:46] | to do their bidding. | 来受他们摆布 |
[06:47] | Why would you hope that? | 为什么你会有这种希望 |
[06:48] | I’m done running for governor, so you’re fired. | 我不想再竞选州长了 所以你被解雇了 |
[06:50] | No hard feelings, right? | 别见怪 好吗 |
[06:51] | You idiot. I will end you! | 你这个蠢货 我要杀了你 |
[06:54] | 库伊拉·德·维尔 迪士尼经典动画片 《101忠狗》中的反派角色 指使手下偷走小狗 | |
[06:54] | Bye, Cruella! | 再见 库伊拉 |
[06:59] | – Hello darling. – Stefani! | -你好 亲爱的 -斯蒂芬妮 |
[07:01] | – Hello. – Oh, darling, you’re home. | -你好 -亲爱的 你回来了 |
[07:03] | – Nice to meet you. – Princess Carolyn! | -很高兴见到你 -卡洛琳公主 |
[07:04] | -Hello. -I’m Poppy! This is my wife, Mimi. | -你好 -我是波比 这是我夫人咪咪 |
[07:07] | And this is our son, Sissy. | 这是我们的儿子 西西[娘娘腔] |
[07:09] | And this is my wife, Missy. | 这是我夫人米西[小姐] |
[07:10] | And the boys, Tweeds, | 我们的儿子 特维兹[粗花呢] |
[07:12] | Nantucket, and Loophole! | 楠塔基特[美国岛屿]和鲁普霍尔[漏洞] |
[07:14] | It’s so wonderful to meet you all! | 很高兴见到你们 |
[07:16] | – Can I get you a cocktail? – Oh. No, thank you. | -来一杯鸡尾酒吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[07:18] | – Wine? – That’s all right. | -葡萄酒呢 -不用了 |
[07:20] | I will consider it a personal affront | 你至少要来一杯啤酒吧 |
[07:21] | if you won’t at least have a beer. | 否则我就会感到冒犯了 |
[07:23] | – I shouldn’t. – What about a very caffeinated coffee? | -我不能喝 -高咖啡因的咖啡呢 |
[07:25] | – No. – Raw shellfish? | -不 -生鲜贝类呢 |
[07:26] | – Not tonight. – Cigarette? | -今晚就算了 -抽根烟 |
[07:27] | – I don’t smoke. – That’s okay. | -我不抽烟 -没关系 |
[07:29] | You can just stand around me while I smoke. | 你可以在我抽的时候站在旁边 |
[07:31] | No, I don’t want to. | 不 我不想这样 |
[07:32] | Cocaine, then? | 那吸点可卡因 |
[07:32] | I so appreciate that, and I hate to be rude, | 非常感谢 我不想没礼貌 |
[07:35] | but I really don’t think it’s a good idea. | 但我真的觉得这不是什么好主意 |
[07:37] | Would you like me to punch you in the belly real quick | 要不要我用力捶你肚子一下 |
[07:39] | so you remember what it’s like to be alive? | 让你记住活着的感觉呢 |
[07:41] | That’s a rich person thing. | 这是富人专属的游戏 |
[07:42] | Oh, I know. I grew up around rich people. | 我知道 我在富人身边长大 |
[07:44] | But I’m actually good, as far as belly-punchings go. | 但是拳打肚子还是算了吧 |
[07:47] | Well, can I at least offer you a ride | 至少让我请你乘坐 |
[07:49] | on our private rollercoaster? | 我们的私人过山车吧 |
[07:50] | Surely, there’s no logical reason you wouldn’t want to do that. | 你肯定没有合理理由拒绝这样的邀请 |
[07:52] | So if you decline, I will be offended. | 如果你拒绝 我会感到冒犯的 |
[07:55] | Also, not that it’s relevant, | 另外 虽然完全不相关 |
[07:56] | but the rollercoaster is specifically discouraged | 但是特别不建议五岁以下的儿童 |
[07:58] | for children under five and pregnant women. | 和孕妇乘坐过山车 |
[08:00] | But since you are neither of those, | 既然你不符合这两个条件 |
[08:02] | obviously, there’s no reason you will not want to ride | 你显然没有理由拒绝乘坐 |
[08:04] | on our family’s really fun rollercoaster. | 我们家非常有趣的过山车 |
[08:06] | – Okay, look, the truth is– – Hey, Dad! | -听我说 其实 -爸 |
[08:09] | Why don’t you tell Princess Carolyn | 你给卡洛琳公主讲一个 |
[08:10] | one of your great golf stories? | 你精彩的高尔夫故事吧 |
[08:12] | – Say, there’s an idea. – Yes! | -好主意 -好啊 |
[08:13] | So here I am with a mashie when what I need is a niblick. | 当我需要铁头高尔夫球棒时 拿的却是五号铁杆 |
[08:19] | Golf. Fore! Am I right? | 高尔夫 前面的人让开 对吗 |
[08:21] | Yes, that’s exactly right. Golf. | 对 就是这样 高尔夫 |
[08:27] | Californians, this is an endorsement! | 加利福尼亚人 这是我的背书 |
[08:30] | My message is simple. | 我要说的很简单 |
[08:31] | If you want to vote Peanutbutter, vote Coodchuck-Berkowitz | 如果你想要给花生酱投票 投给旱獭先生伯科威茨 |
[08:35] | because a vote for Coodchuck-Berkowitz | 因为给旱獭先生伯科威茨投票 |
[08:37] | is a vote for Peanutbutter. | 就是给花生酱投票 |
[08:40] | Since Peanutbutter likes Coodchuck-Berkowitz. | 因为花生酱喜欢旱獭先生伯科威茨 |
[08:42] | So if you like Coodchuck-Berkowitz, | 所以如果你喜欢旱獭先生伯科威茨 |
[08:45] | vote like Mr. Peanutbutter… | 像花生酱先生一样 |
[08:47] | – Excuse me– – …for Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz. | -不好意思 -给旱獭先生伯科威茨投票 |
[08:49] | So if we want to vote for Woodchuck, we should vote for you? | 所以如果我们想投给旱獭先生 我们应该投给你 |
[08:53] | – No. -Yes. | -不是 -是的 |
[08:53] | – By voting for Woodchuck. – Thank you, Mr. Peanutbutter. | -通过投给旱獭先生 -谢谢花生酱先生 |
[08:56] | I look forward to moving past | 我期待着能够忘掉 |
[08:58] | the political divisiveness of this campaign | 这次竞选的政治分歧 |
[09:00] | and finally focusing on the issues. | 最终关注点回到实际问题上 |
[09:03] | What’s with the gorilla feet? | 你的大猩猩脚是怎么回事 |
[09:06] | As I’ve explained before, | 正如我之前解释的 |
[09:07] | my hands were crushed during the fracking incident. | 我的手在压裂事件中压碎了 |
[09:09] | There were no hand transplants readily available, | 没有现成的手来移植 |
[09:11] | but gorilla feet are somewhat hand-like. | 但是大猩猩脚有点像手 |
[09:14] | So I am using them temporarily | 所以在我的医生为我寻找 |
[09:16] | while my doctors find me more suitable replacements. | 更适合的替代品时 我暂时先用他们 |
[09:20] | They sure made a monkey out of you, huh? | 他们真把你弄成一只猴子了 |
[09:23] | They did no such thing. | 没这回事 |
[09:24] | Gorillas are apes. | 猩猩是猿类 |
[09:25] | I feel that went pretty well. | 我觉得刚刚进展得很顺利 |
[09:26] | Yes, well, thank you for dropping out of the race. | 是的 谢谢你退出竞选 |
[09:29] | Rest assured, under my stewardship, the state will be in good– | 放心 在我的管理下 州会被很好的… |
[09:33] | You were gonna say “Hands,” Weren’t you? | 你想说”掌控” 是吗 |
[09:35] | So, what’s next for us two amigos? | 那么接下来我们两个好朋友要做什么 |
[09:37] | Mr. Peanutbutter, we don’t need your help on the campaign. | 花生酱先生 竞选不需要你的帮忙了 |
[09:41] | We are running virtually unopposed. | 我们基本上没有对手 |
[09:42] | I think our team can handle it from here. | 我想从这里开始我们的团队可以搞定了 |
[09:44] | Wha-wha-wha-what? | 什 什 什 什么 |
[09:45] | The best way you can help us is to go back to your regular life | 你最好的帮忙方式就是恢复正常的生活 |
[09:48] | and stay out of politics forever. | 永远远离政治 |
[09:51] | So this chapter of my life is over? | 所以我人生的这个章节就结束了 |
[09:53] | Doggy, doggy. What now? | 狗狗 现在怎么办呢 |
[09:56] | Coochy-coochy-coochy… | 咯叽咯叽咯叽 |
[09:58] | Hey, Mom. You got something in the mail. | 妈 你收到邮件了 |
[09:59] | Have I received any gentleman callers today? | 今天有男士找我吗 |
[10:03] | I’m expecting a visit from Corbin Creamerman. | 我还期待着科宾·柯瑞门来呢 |
[10:06] | You know what? I’ll check. | 你知道吗 我看看 |
[10:07] | You could learn a thing or two from him, Henrietta! | 你能从他身上学到一两点 亨丽埃塔 |
[10:12] | – Where have you been? – I’ll make coffee. | -你去哪了 -我来煮点咖啡 |
[10:15] | Well, Miles actually took me to check out UCLA. | 迈尔斯带我去加州大学洛杉矶分校看了看 |
[10:18] | He took me to a party, and I got to sleep in a dorm room, and… | 他带我参加了一个派对 我睡在宿舍里 |
[10:21] | look at the time. That’s enough questioning of me, | 看看时间 真是问了很多问题 |
[10:23] | and where I’ve been, and what I’ve been doing. See ya later! | 我去哪了 我在做什么 回见 |
[10:25] | Hold up. Did you and that PA hook up last night? | 等一下 你昨天晚上和那个私人助理搞在一起了 |
[10:28] | BoJack! We didn’t just hook up. | 波杰克 我们不是乱搞 |
[10:30] | Miles is a really interesting soul, | 迈尔斯很有趣 |
[10:32] | – and I feel like we connected. – Oh, boy. Okay. Sit down. | -我觉得我们有缘分 -天啊 好吧 坐下 |
[10:34] | Hollyhock, you are never gonna hear from that guy again. | 霍莉霍克 你再也不会收到那个家伙的信息了 |
[10:37] | Okay, actually, I am, | 好吧 事实上 我会收到的 |
[10:39] | because when I left his dorm he said he would, | 因为当我离开他的宿舍 他说他会的 |
[10:41] | and I quote, “Definitely text me.” | 他的原话是”绝对会发信息给我” |
[10:44] | I didn’t realize. | 我不知道 |
[10:45] | Should we plan the wedding for you | 我们应该开始策划 |
[10:46] | and teenage-boy-you-slept-with | 你和那个你睡过的 |
[10:48] | who-said-he-would-definitely-text-you”? | 说他一定会给你发信息的小屁孩的婚礼了吗 |
[10:49] | Very funny. | 很有趣 |
[10:50] | Believe me, I take no pleasure in telling you this, | 相信我 我也不想告诉你这个 |
[10:53] | but that kid is never, ever, ever– – | 但是那个孩子永远都不会… |
[10:56] | – BoJack– – Hollyhock, it is very rude to interrupt. | -波杰克 -霍莉霍克 打断别人是很不礼貌的 |
[10:58] | Now, where was I? | 我说到哪了 |
[10:59] | Right. You’ll never ever hear from this guy again. | 对 你再也不会收到这个家伙的信息了 |
[11:03] | – But, I– – Ba-ba-ba! | -但是我… -听我说 |
[11:04] | In fact, if he texts you, | 总之 如果他给你发短信 |
[11:06] | I will do a hundred pushups. | 我就做100个俯卧撑 |
[11:08] | That’s how sure I am, since there is no possible way– | 我就是这么确定 因为绝对不可能… |
[11:11] | “Had a great time last night. Kilometers.” | “昨晚过得很开心 基罗米特斯[千米]” |
[11:13] | “Kilometers”? | “基罗米特斯”[千米] |
[11:14] | It’s an inside joke between me and Miles. | 这是我和迈尔斯之间的笑话[Miles是英里] |
[11:17] | Not inside enough. I figured it out and it’s dumb. | 不要你们之间了 我懂了 傻兮兮的 |
[11:20] | He wants to take me to a party tonight. | 他今晚想带我去派对 |
[11:22] | Shouldn’t you be doing pushups? | 你不是应该做俯卧撑了吗 |
[11:25] | Nope, can’t. Impossible. | 不 不行 做不到 |
[11:26] | Anyone who says they did a pushup is lying. | 有谁说做了俯卧撑一定是在撒谎 |
[11:28] | That him canceling? Classic move. | 是他取消了吗 经典的手段 |
[11:30] | No, he wants to spend the day together. | 没有 他想白天也和我一起度过 |
[11:32] | Well, you wanna have breakfast first? | 你想先吃早饭吗 |
[11:34] | I got a box of crullers, of which one remains. | 我还有一盒剩下的煎饼 |
[11:36] | Nah, I’m good with this coffee. | 不用了 咖啡就好 |
[11:38] | I’ll be home for dinner, though. Bye! | 不过我会回家吃晚饭的 再见 |
[11:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:41] | 46 47 Forty-six, 47… | |
[11:45] | I could do this all day. | 我能做一天 |
[11:53] | We have gathered in Todd’s new apartment | 我们聚在陶德的新公寓里 |
[11:55] | to discuss the future of PB Livin’. | 来讨论一下花生酱未来的生活 |
[11:58] | You told me this was an intervention | 你和我说是个干预会 |
[11:59] | to get Todd to stop coming up with awful ideas. | 让陶德不要再想那些糟糕的主意了 |
[12:02] | That was a pretense to get you to show up. | 那是用来让你出现的借口 |
[12:04] | – What? – It was Todd’s idea. | -什么 -是陶德的主意 |
[12:05] | What else you got, Todd? | 还有什么 陶德 |
[12:07] | Well, I got this one thing. | 我想到了一个 |
[12:09] | I don’t know. It might be pretty dumb. | 我不知道 有可能很傻 |
[12:11] | – You bite your tongue. – Yes, bite it all the way off! | -那就别说了 -对 你别说话 |
[12:13] | All your ideas are beyond terrible. | 你所有的想法用糟糕都难以形容 |
[12:16] | Well, in that case, I guess I must have | 那样的话 我想我一定有着 |
[12:17] | “Terrible” business instincts. | “糟糕的”商业直觉 |
[12:19] | – You do! – Because I wanna hear it. | -没错 -因为我想听 |
[12:21] | They say “The devil’s in the details,” so let’s summon the devil! | 人们说”魔鬼藏在细节中” 所以我们召唤魔鬼吧 |
[12:24] | Okay, so you know how hard it is | 你们知道叫孩子去看牙医 |
[12:26] | – to get your kids to go to the dentist? – I don’t. | -有多难吗 -我不知道 |
[12:28] | But what if dentists had a friendlier face? | 但要是牙医有张更友善的脸呢 |
[12:33] | What if you could take your kids to a dentist’s office | 要是你能带孩子去一家牙医诊所 |
[12:35] | where all the dentists were clowns? | 那里所有牙医都是小丑呢 |
[12:38] | – What?! – Kids love clowns! | -什么 -孩子都喜欢小丑 |
[12:40] | – Do kids love clowns? – Actually– | -孩子喜欢小丑吗 -其实… |
[12:42] | Don’t they? Who else would clowns be for? | 不是吗 不然小丑是为谁存在的 |
[12:45] | Because adults don’t love clowns. | 因为大人可不喜欢小丑 |
[12:47] | That is true. Adults find clowns creepy and off-putting. | 说得对 大人觉得小丑诡异又扫兴 |
[12:49] | So kids must love clowns, | 所以孩子肯定喜欢小丑 |
[12:52] | because otherwise, why would there be clowns? | 不然世上为什么会有小丑 |
[12:55] | That is sound logic. Okay. | 逻辑合理 好了 |
[12:56] | I want these clown dentists laughing maniacally | 我想要这些小丑牙医边疯狂大笑 |
[12:59] | as they drill into the teeth | 边在美国儿童的牙齿上钻孔 |
[13:00] | of America’s children, starting yesterday! | 就从昨天开始 |
[13:02] | As someone who does have children, I have to say, | 作为真的有孩子的人 我必须说 |
[13:06] | a lot of kids are actually terrified of clowns! | 其实很多孩子都害怕小丑 |
[13:09] | Are they? | 真的吗 |
[13:10] | That would have been helpful information before I committed to the idea. | 在我决心做这件事前 这真是有用的信息 |
[13:13] | But my word is my bond and I already said yes, didn’t I? | 但我说话算话 我已经答应了 不是吗 |
[13:16] | Okay, so do we find dentists and train them to be clowns, | 我们是把牙医找来训练成小丑 |
[13:19] | or do we get clowns and train them to be dentists? | 还是找小丑来训练成牙医呢 |
[13:22] | Why don’t we get clowns and dentists | 我们不如小丑和牙医都找来 |
[13:24] | and they can train each other? | 他们就可以互相培训了 |
[13:26] | somebody call the police department, because you are on fire! | 谁快打电话报警 因为你酷毙了[着火] |
[13:30] | Jeez. | 老天 |
[13:33] | And without missing a beat, I say, | 我毫不迟疑地说 |
[13:34] | “Well, when life gives you lemons, make an Arnold Palmer.” | “如果生活给你一个柠檬 做成阿诺德·帕尔默吧” |
[13:39] | It’s been so wonderful getting to know you | 过去几天对大家加深了认识 |
[13:41] | all these last few days. | 真的很棒 |
[13:42] | We’re so happy to have you. Now, let the festivities begin. | 你能来我们很开心 开始庆祝活动吧 |
[13:46] | – Sissy, hand out those cat ears. – Cat ears? | -西西 分发那些猫耳朵 -猫耳朵 |
[13:49] | – And this is for you. – I want those. | -这个给你 -我想要那双 |
[13:51] | See, the feast is about remembering | 这个节日是为纪念 |
[13:52] | the ancient tale of a heroic mouse named Squeaky. | 古时一只名为吱吱的老鼠 |
[13:55] | And we always start by wearing cat ears | 庆祝时我们总是先戴上猫耳朵 |
[13:56] | and singing the song of Squeaky’s enemy, | 唱关于吱吱敌人的歌 |
[13:58] | the cat tyrant, King Pusspuss. | 猫暴君 猫猫国王 |
[14:00] | Looks like Princess Carolyn won’t need any cat ears to look evil. | 看来卡洛琳公主不需要戴猫耳朵来扮邪恶咯 |
[14:08] | * Look at me, I’m a dumb cat king * | *瞧瞧我 这只蠢猫咪国王* |
[14:11] | * I’m an ugly, mean, fat thing * | *我又丑又贱还很肥* |
[14:13] | * Innocent mice will feel my wrath * | *无辜的老鼠会感受到我的怒火* |
[14:16] | * I’m a stinky cat Who never takes a bath * | *我是一只从不洗澡的臭猫咪* |
[14:18] | Okay, that’s actually a stereotype. Cats do take baths. | 其实那是刻板印象 猫的确会洗澡 |
[14:21] | Darling, licking yourself does not qualify. | 亲爱的 舔自己可不算是洗澡 |
[14:26] | Come on, it was funny. | 别这样 挺好笑的 |
[14:28] | * I’m positively evil I’m nasty and I’m smelly * | *我非常邪恶 恶心又臭烘烘* |
[14:33] | * So I’ll take my sword And stab you in the belly * | *我会用剑刺入你的腹部* |
[14:37] | Right in the cat gut! | 正中猫肠 |
[14:39] | Sorry, it gets a little graphic. | 抱歉 有点血腥 |
[14:41] | I really wish you’d told me | 真希望你事先告诉我 |
[14:43] | your family’s holiday was so anti-cat. | 你家的节日这么反猫咪 |
[14:45] | It’s just an old story about one bad cat. | 只是关于某只坏猫的老故事 |
[14:48] | It’s not about every cat. | 不是关于所有猫 |
[14:49] | – Death to all cats! – All right! | -所有猫都该死 -好吧 |
[14:52] | I forgot about that part. | 我忘记那部分了 |
[14:54] | It’s kinda like church. | 有点像教堂 |
[14:55] | You say the words so many times, you forget what they mean. | 有些句子重复太多遍了 都忘了实际意思 |
[15:04] | Hello, Hollyhock. | 你好 霍莉霍克 |
[15:08] | Oh, come on. Wait there. There’s a spare bulb in the kitchen. | 不是吧 在那等着 厨房里有备用灯泡 |
[15:11] | I’ve been sitting in that chair | 我在那张椅子上 |
[15:12] | for five hours waiting to do this. | 坐了五小时等着这样做 |
[15:16] | Damn it! Son-of-a–! What? | 该死 妈的 什么 |
[15:21] | – Hello, Hollyhock. – What are you trying to do? | -你好 霍莉霍克 -你到底想干什么 |
[15:23] | I’m trying to keep you out of trouble | 我想让你远离麻烦 |
[15:25] | with a showman’s flair for the dramatic. | 用一个演员的戏剧天赋 |
[15:27] | I texted you I was gonna be home late. | 我发短信告诉过你我会晚归 |
[15:29] | You don’t get to tell me when you’re home late. | 你没资格告诉我你要晚归 |
[15:31] | This is my house. You need to ask permission. | 这是我的房子 你必须请求我的允许 |
[15:33] | – What? You’re not my dads. – I’m just looking out for you. | -什么 你又不是我的爸爸们 -我是为你好 |
[15:36] | You spent four days with this kid, I’m worried– | 你和这个年轻人玩了四天 我担心… |
[15:38] | There’s nothing to worry about! We like each other. | 没什么好担心的 我们彼此喜欢 |
[15:40] | Yeah, now. But come on, Hollyhock. | 暂时而已 但霍莉霍克 |
[15:44] | He’s a teenage boy | 他是个青少年 |
[15:46] | whose job is to be around hot women in skimpy outfits all day. | 工作是整天待在穿着清凉的性感女人身边 |
[15:49] | You think he’s gonna want– | 你以为他会想要… |
[15:50] | What? | 什么 |
[15:51] | No, I just mean that… | 我只是想说… |
[15:53] | What, you think I’m not attractive enough for him? | 你觉得我对他来说不够有魅力吗 |
[15:55] | Well, you’re the one who said you were a blob. | 是你说自己是团肉的 |
[15:58] | – Do you think I’m a blob? – No. | -你认为我是团肉吗 -没有 |
[16:00] | What kind of person calls his own daughter a blob? | 什么人会叫自己女儿一团肉啊 |
[16:03] | – You said “blob.” – I said I “felt” like a blob. | -你说”一团肉”的 -我是说”觉得”像团肉 |
[16:05] | Do you think I’m a blob? | 你认为我是一团肉吗 |
[16:07] | I just– | 我… |
[16:08] | I just think L.A. Is a superficial town | 我只是觉得洛杉矶是个肤浅的城市 |
[16:11] | and you need to be careful. | 你得小心一点 |
[16:12] | Well, Miles likes me just the way I am. | 迈尔斯就喜欢我真实的样子 |
[16:15] | And that’s the kind of person that I want to spend my time with. | 我只想和那种人待在一起 |
[16:18] | Hollyhock, wait. Wait. Wait! | 霍莉霍克 等等 等等[体重] |
[16:20] | I get it! It’s my weight! | 知道了 嫌我重嘛 |
[16:28] | Yeah… I’m sorry about all that. | 我对那一切很抱歉 |
[16:31] | Why didn’t you tell me your family hate cats? | 你为什么不告诉我他们讨厌猫 |
[16:32] | They don’t hate cats. | 他们不讨厌猫 |
[16:33] | Now I get why you didn’t want to tell your family about the baby. | 现在我明白你为什么不想告诉家人宝宝的事了 |
[16:36] | Okay, I was a little nervous. But they’ll come around. | 我是有点紧张 但他们会想通的 |
[16:39] | Besides, what am I supposed to do? They’re my family. | 再说 我还能怎么办 他们是我的家人 |
[16:42] | And what are me and Philbert? | 那我和菲尔伯特算什么 |
[16:50] | Can’t believe she’s still pissed at me. | 真不敢相信她还在生我的气 |
[16:51] | You shouldn’t have called her a “Blob.” | 你就不该叫她一团肉 |
[16:53] | I’m a blob too! We’re both blobs! | 我也是团肉啊 我们俩都是 |
[16:56] | How about just as a general rule, don’t ever call a woman a blob? | 永远也不要说哪个女人是一团肉是常识吧 |
[16:59] | Never! What if I meet a woman whose name is Barbara Lob? | 才不 如果我遇见个叫伊图安·肉的女人呢 |
[17:03] | And I call her “B” For short. “B. Lob.” | 我简称她为”伊团” “伊团·肉” |
[17:05] | Maybe instead of figuring out the woman blob workaround, | 或许你不该想出这么个奇葩的个例 |
[17:08] | you should just tell Hollyhock you’re sorry. | 而应该跟霍莉霍克道歉 |
[17:10] | I still think Miles is up to something. | 我还是觉得迈尔斯有什么企图 |
[17:12] | Why is it so hard for you to believe | 为什么要你相信有人就是 |
[17:13] | someone could genuinely like your daughter? | 单纯喜欢你女儿就这么难呢 |
[17:15] | Because she’s like me! | 因为她跟我一样啊 |
[17:17] | Okay. Do you think | 好吧 你觉不觉得 |
[17:19] | maybe this could be more about you than it is about her? | 你这么不淡定 问题可能在你而不在她 |
[17:22] | Yes, obviously, I have a lot of work to do on myself. | 是啊 很明显我还需要很多的努力 |
[17:25] | Everyone knows that. | 大家都知道 |
[17:26] | But the important thing right now | 但现在问题的关键是 |
[17:27] | is how I can fix things with Hollyhock. | 我该怎么跟霍莉霍克和好 |
[17:29] | Try to stay on topic, Diane. | 你别跑题啊 戴安 |
[17:30] | Well, an open conversation about your concerns with– | 就你所担心的事和她进行一场开放性对话… |
[17:33] | No, that’s too Diane-y. | 别 这风格太像你了 |
[17:34] | She’d never buy it was coming from me. | 我这么做她绝不会买账的 |
[17:35] | Then why do you want my advice? | 那你还问我意见干什么 |
[17:37] | I got it. If I can somehow prove to her what a jerk Miles is, | 我懂了 如果我能向她证明迈尔斯有多混蛋 |
[17:40] | then she’ll have to like me more by default. | 那默认情况下 她就会更喜欢我了 |
[17:42] | – That’s the BoJack way. – BoJack, no–! | -这才是我的风格 -波杰克 别 |
[17:47] | That’s… that’s nice. | 真是…真是太舒服了 |
[17:48] | Goldie, how would you like to advance to the final round? | 小金 你对晋级决赛有什么想法 |
[17:51] | I would do anything, and I mean, anything. | 我什么都愿意做 真的什么都行 |
[17:56] | So I did it. I had sex with the PA. | 我做到了 我跟那个助理睡了 |
[17:59] | You had sex with him? | 你跟他睡了 |
[17:59] | That’s what you wanted, right? | 你不就想这样吗 |
[18:01] | I just said “Seduce” the PA. | 我只说了要”勾引”他 |
[18:03] | Doesn’t that mean have sex with him? | 这不就是睡了他的意思吗 |
[18:04] | No, I just wanted you to, like, get him all hot and bothered. | 不 我只想让你让他欲火焚身 心烦意乱 |
[18:09] | And ready to sleep with you. | 还渴望睡了你 |
[18:10] | Then once you get him on audiotape saying | 然后一旦你录下了他说 |
[18:12] | – that he would sleep with you… – What? | -想跟你睡的话… -啥 |
[18:14] | …come up with some excuse | …你就编个什么理由 |
[18:15] | to get out of there with virtue intact. | 冰清玉洁地离开他 |
[18:16] | That’s a lot of specifics you just assumed I would know. | 这么多细节我又怎么会清楚 |
[18:19] | Okay, well, the important thing is, we got him now. | 好吧 重要的是 我们抓住他的把柄了 |
[18:23] | Tell Miles what you told me. | 告诉迈尔斯你跟我说了什么 |
[18:25] | – I had sex with the PA. – What PA? | -我跟助理睡过了 -什么助理 |
[18:27] | I think his name was “Eggberg”? | 他好像是叫 蛋堡 |
[18:30] | – What? Not him? – That’s the intern. | -什么 不是他吗 -他是实习生呀 |
[18:32] | You said “PA.” | 你说的是助理 |
[18:34] | Did you think I was a PA? Nice! | 你认为我是助理吗 真好 |
[18:35] | Why’d you want her to sleep with me? | 你为什么想让她睡我 |
[18:37] | Not sleep with. | 不是睡你 |
[18:39] | You told a contestant you would advance her to the final round | 你告诉参赛者只要她跟私人助理睡 |
[18:43] | if she slept with a PA? | 你就让她进决赛 |
[18:44] | I said “Seduce.” There is a distinction. | 我说的是引诱 这有区别的 |
[18:46] | We make a show about empowering women and lifting them up, | 我们做这节目是要宣扬女权 提升女性地位 |
[18:49] | and you cheapen it with this coarse vulgarity. | 而你粗鄙下流的行为降低了我们的格调 |
[18:52] | I cannot lie. You disgust me. | 我不能撒谎 你让我恶心 |
[18:54] | This was all a big misunderstanding. | 这完全是个天大的误会 |
[18:56] | Cover up your bottom and go, BoJack. | 提上裤子赶紧滚吧 波杰克 |
[18:58] | You’re not fit to judge anyone’s character, or their booties. | 你不配评价任何人的性格 或是屁股 |
[19:05] | So it is about judging booties. | 这节目还是评价屁股的啊 |
[19:07] | – Hey, BoJack. – Miles. | -波杰克 -迈尔斯 |
[19:09] | If you don’t want me dating your daughter, you could have told me. | 要是你不想我约你女儿 告诉我就好了 |
[19:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:12] | Maybe we could’ve worked out some sort of deal. | 也许我们可以达成某种协议 |
[19:15] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:16] | All right, so I got this screenplay, | 好 我有个剧本 |
[19:17] | and I think it’s a really fresh area. | 我觉得涉及的领域非常新颖 |
[19:19] | It’s about a production intern who wants to be a writer. | 讲的是一个想要成为作家的制片实习生 |
[19:23] | I think it could go somewhere | 我觉得要是遇到伯乐 |
[19:24] | if it got in front of the right person. | 这剧肯定能成为一匹黑马 |
[19:26] | So if you have like an agent or a manager you could give it to, | 如果你能把剧本交给某个经纪人或是经理 |
[19:28] | that would be awesome, and I would never talk to Hollyhock again. | 那就太棒了 我就再也不跟霍莉霍克联系 |
[19:32] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[19:35] | So you were right. He was a dirtbag. | 所以你没说错 他还真是个混蛋 |
[19:39] | Yeah. I was kinda hoping I was wrong for once. | 是啊 我有点希望这次是我看走眼了 |
[19:42] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 要是能让你好受点的话 |
[19:43] | you were wrong about all the other parts of this. | 告诉你 这事的其他部分你都说错了 |
[19:45] | Diane, you are so bad at making people feel better. | 戴安 你可真是不会安慰人 |
[19:48] | Are you gonna tell Hollyhock? | 你要告诉霍莉霍克吗 |
[19:49] | She’s a smart girl. She’ll figure it out eventually. | 她是个聪明姑娘 总会想明白的 |
[19:53] | But for now, if she believes someone can love her | 但现在 如果她认为有人会爱上 |
[19:55] | for who she really is, | 真正的她 |
[19:57] | then why would I take that away from her? | 那我为什么要剥夺她这个想法呢 |
[19:58] | BoJack, you gotta get one of these massages. | 波杰克 你真该感受一下这个按摩 |
[20:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:04] | – Goodbye, darling. – It was good seeing you. | -再见 亲爱的 -见到你真高兴 |
[20:07] | – It was so much fun seeing you both. – Thank you for hosting us. | -见到你俩真是太高兴了 -谢谢款待 |
[20:10] | It was so nice to get away for the week | 能在休假一周来见识你们 |
[20:12] | and learn all about your charming little traditions | 一套套魅力十足的传统真是太好了 |
[20:14] | that didn’t freak me out at all. Bye-bye! | 真是一点都没吓到我啊 回见了您呐 |
[20:16] | Did our little city mouse have a nice time in the country? | 我们在城里打拼的小老鼠在乡下过得好不好呀 |
[20:19] | Everything was wonderful, mom. | 一切都棒极了 妈妈 |
[20:20] | And your little companion was darling– for a week. | 你的小女朋友也就亲近这一周了 |
[20:23] | But I do hope the next one you bring home knows how to appreciate | 但我真的希望下一个你带回家的知道 |
[20:26] | a good Feast of Saint Squeaky. | 该怎么欣赏上等的圣吱吱节 |
[20:28] | Well, for your information, | 告诉你们一声 |
[20:30] | there’s not gonna be a “Next one,” | 不会有”下一个”了 |
[20:31] | Because… I love Princess Carolyn | 因为…我爱卡洛琳公主 |
[20:33] | and we’re having a baby and I couldn’t be happier! | 而且我们就要有孩子了 我非常幸福 |
[20:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[20:40] | Mr. Peanutbutter, I am so relaxed. | 花生酱先生 我好放松啊 |
[20:43] | I didn’t realize how much tension I’d built up in my– | 我都没意识到身体里积累了多少不安… |
[20:45] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[20:49] | Mr. Peanutbutter, why is our hotel room | 花生酱先生 为什么我们房里 |
[20:52] | filled with dentist clowns? | 都是牙医小丑啊 |
[20:54] | Don’t be ridiculous, Diane. | 别丢人现眼了 戴安 |
[20:56] | They’re not all dentist clowns. | 他们不都是牙医小丑 |
[20:57] | Half of them are clown dentists. | 有一半都是小丑牙医 |
[20:59] | Just try to ignore them and go about your business. | 忽视他们的存在 做你自己的事去就好了 |
[21:02] | – Okay. – So, this is the incisor. | -好吧 -这就是门牙 |
[21:04] | Doc, if this is what’s incisor, | 医生 如果这就是门牙 |
[21:05] | I’d hate to see what’s outsides ‘er | 我想不出门外是什么 |
[21:08] | Please try to focus, Dr. Boing-Boing. | 请专注 蹦蹦牙医 |
[21:12] | With former rival Mr. Peanutbutter’s support, | 在前竞争对手花生酱先生的支持下 |
[21:14] | just yesterday, Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz | 昨天旱獭先生伯科威茨 |
[21:17] | seemed to be unbeatable, | 还是杀不死的旱小强 |
[21:18] | but as a new candidate enters the race, | 但随着新候选人加入竞选 |
[21:20] | is Woodchuck also “Unbeata-Biel”? | 旱獭先生还能”杀死贝尔”吗 |
[21:23] | “UnbeataBiel”? | “杀死贝尔” |
[21:24] | Randy, you wily son of a– I’ve missed you, buddy! Bring it in! | 兰迪 你这个脑洞…想死你了 段子不能停 |
[21:31] | I’m tired of these politicians who are all talk. | 我受够了政客们只知道耍嘴皮 |
[21:33] | California needs a leader who excels in both comedy and drama | 加利福尼亚需要一个喜剧和戏剧都能演 |
[21:37] | and who is beautiful in an approachable girl-next-door way, | 貌美又容易搞定的妹子 |
[21:39] | and who will get all the criminals off the street | 一个能够通过大力开发女性湿地 |
[21:41] | while simultaneously finding a use for our wetlands. | 从而阻止罪案发生的妹子 |
[21:44] | That’s why I’m running for governor. | 这就是我参与竞选的原因 |
[21:46] | A candidate you can Jessica-lieve in. | 一个让所有人皆大欢喜的候选人 |
[21:48] | What the–?! | 什么… |
[21:50] | Let’s do it together! I’m with me! | 共同努力吧 我站在自己这边 |
[21:52] | Katrina. | 卡特里娜 |
[21:53] | – Gadzooks! – Not now, Professor Flim-Flam! | -我的天 -现在别闹 胡扯砖家 |
[21:56] | Of course, Katrina would latch onto Jessica | 我该想到卡特里娜会贴上杰西卡 |
[21:58] | as the beautiful face of her dangerous agenda. | 用那张漂亮的脸为她的危险政见开路 |
[22:00] | Well, there’s no way they could beat Woodchuck, right? | 她们赢不了旱獭先生 对吧 |
[22:03] | No? Because I almost beat him | 会赢吧 我都差点打败他 |
[22:05] | and I don’t even know what a governor does. | 我连州长是干什么的都不知道 |
[22:07] | That’s true. Mr. Peanutbutter, you’ve got to help. | 那倒是真的 花生酱先生 你得出手 |
[22:10] | Woodchuck has no idea what he’s up against. | 旱獭先生完全不知道他面对的是什么 |
[22:12] | You’re right! But are we sure this is the right thing for us? | 说得对 但是你确定这样对我们好吗 |
[22:15] | If I jump right back into politics, | 如果我又回去搞政治 |
[22:16] | that’s not gonna give me a lot of time | 就没有时间精力 |
[22:18] | to focus on our burgeoning clown dentistry business. | 来搞我们的小丑牙医新产业了 |
[22:21] | Then it is definitely the right thing for us. | 简直不能再确定 |
[22:25] | This is an abomination. | 这太恶心了 |
[22:27] | It’s only till the doctors find better ones. | 这只是权宜之计 |
[22:29] | They’re not even hands! | 这连手都不是 |
[22:31] | Well, they’re better than feet, aren’t they? | 也好过脚不是 |
[22:33] | What the–?! | 这是什么鬼– |
[22:35] | I’m Dr. Boing-Boing! | 我是蹦蹦牙医 |
[22:36] | And I am Dr. Jennifer Picarello, D.D.S. | 我是詹妮弗·皮卡雷洛医生 牙医学博士 |
[22:39] | We come with a message from Mr. Peanutbutter. | 我们来帮花生酱先生捎个消息 |
[22:41] | You can tell Mr. Peanutbutter I don’t– | 你们告诉花生酱先生 我不… |
[22:43] | – Woodchuck! – What do you want? | -旱獭先生 -你想怎样 |
[22:45] | You need me, Woodchuck! | 你需要我 旱獭先生 |
[22:46] | You’ve got brain smarts, but your sober-minded policy speeches | 你是个聪明人 但是你清醒的政治讲话 |
[22:49] | are no match for the glitz and pizzazz of a Hollywoo starlet. | 和风流浮夸的好莱乌小明星们不是一个套路 |
[22:53] | Even a relatively low-wattage one like Jessica Biel. | 就是不出名的都喜欢杰西卡·贝尔 |
[22:55] | He’s right. California loves making movie stars governors. | 他说的对 加利福尼亚喜欢选明星当州长 |
[22:58] | I was married to both Jessica and Katrina. | 我跟杰西卡和卡特里娜都结过婚 |
[23:00] | I know them inside and out. | 从里到外都熟悉 |
[23:02] | And I’m not speaking in a sexual way, | 我不是在说性喔 |
[23:03] | although it is also true in a sexual way. | 虽然从那方面来说也是事实 |
[23:05] | You gotta let me join the campaign! | 你得让我加入你的竞选团队 |
[23:10] | – All right. – Great! There’s no time to lose. | -好吧 -很好 没时间浪费了 |
[23:12] | Quick! Get in Dr. Boing-Boing’s dream-powered smile-mobile! | 赶紧上蹦蹦牙医的梦之力笑车 |
[23:16] | It’s been four seconds and I already deeply regret this. | 才四秒钟我就开始后悔了 |
[23:27] | Hey yourself. | 一个人吗 |
[23:28] | I’m sorry I was an asshole. | 抱歉我之前像个混蛋 |
[23:31] | – What are you doing? – Seeing how fast I can change channels. | -你在干嘛呢 -看看能多快切换台 |
[23:33] | Also, I found all the loose change in the house | 我还把屋子里掉落的零钱都找出来了 |
[23:35] | and I put it in alphabetical order by year. | 然后按照年份排列了起来 |
[23:39] | Do you really think a guy like Miles | 你真觉得迈尔斯那样的男孩 |
[23:41] | couldn’t ever really like a girl like me? | 永远都不可能喜欢我这样的女孩吗 |
[23:43] | No. | 不 |
[23:44] | I was just jealous | 我只是妒忌 |
[23:45] | because you were spending a lot of time with him. | 因为你都大部分时间都和他一起 |
[23:47] | He hasn’t texted me all day today. | 他已经一整天没有给我发消息了 |
[23:49] | I’ve been trying to distract myself. | 我一直在试着转移注意力 |
[23:51] | Forget him. You’re gonna meet lots of guys | 忘掉他吧 你会遇到很多 |
[23:53] | who will fall madly in love with you. | 真正疯狂爱上你的男孩 |
[23:55] | I might have scared him off. I don’t know. | 我可能把他吓跑了 我不知道 |
[23:57] | Do you ever get that feeling that like, | 你有过那种了解你越多 |
[24:00] | to know you more is to love you less? | 爱你就越少的感觉吗 |
[24:03] | Hollyhock, you are an amazing woman | 霍莉霍克 你是个优秀的女人 |
[24:05] | and you should never settle for someone | 你永远不要与 |
[24:07] | who only loves the idea of you. | 只爱想象中的你的男人在一起 |
[24:09] | You are funny, and you’re kind, and you’re clever. | 你很幽默 你很善良 你很聪明 |
[24:11] | Am I also pretty? | 我美吗 |
[24:13] | I– come on. What do you want me to say? | 我… 拜托 你想听什么 |
[24:17] | Obviously, I think you’re beautiful. | 这不很明显吗 你很美 |
[24:19] | Well, you don’t have to go overboard. | 也不用那么过分强调嘛 |
[24:22] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[24:23] | Why don’t we go get some Cold Stone? | 我们去吃点冰淇淋吧 |
[24:25] | That’ll take your mind off Miles. | 吃了就不会想迈尔斯了 |
[24:26] | Plus, I’ll let you drive the Tesla! | 还有 我可以让你开特斯拉 |
[24:29] | Thanks, but I’m not really in the mood for ice cream. | 谢谢 不过我现在没有心情吃冰淇淋 |
[24:32] | Well, then, forget that. Let’s get a pizza. | 那就不吃冰淇淋 吃披萨去 |
[24:34] | I’m actually not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[24:44] | *Back in the ’90s, I was in a very famous TV show* | *九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧* |
[24:53] | *I’m BoJack the Horseman* | *我是马男波杰克* |
[24:55] | *BoJack the horse don’t act like you don’t know* | *那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌* |
[25:02] | *And I’m trying to hold onto my past* | *我想沉迷过去* |
[25:06] | *It’s been so long. I don’t think I’m gonna last* | *都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了* |
[25:11] | *I guess I’ll just try And make you understand* | *我应该会努力 让你明白* |
[25:15] | *That I’m more horse than a man* | *比起人我更像马* |
[25:19] | *Or I’m more man than a horse* | *还是比起马我更像人* |
[25:23] | *BoJack!* | *波杰克* |