时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | – BoJack? – I’m back in L.A. | -波杰克 -我回洛杉矶了 |
[00:18] | – I should have called you– – Yeah. You should have. | -我本该给你打电话的 -你确实该打 |
[00:21] | – I said I was sorry. – No, you didn’t. | -我都说了对不起 -才没有 |
[00:24] | – Okay. Good to hear from you, BoJack. – No– | -好了 很高兴你打来 波杰克 -别 |
[00:35] | What the…? | 搞什么… |
[00:37] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[00:39] | What’s going on here? | 这儿干什么呢 |
[00:40] | Fundraising dinner for the Peanutbutter for California campaign. | 花生酱为加州竞选举行的筹款晚宴 |
[00:44] | – All right, I’m just gonna– – Sorry. It’s a fundraiser. | -好吧 我就… -这是筹款活动 |
[00:47] | BoJack! | 波杰克 |
[00:48] | I love your ironic take on black-tie attire. | 我喜欢你对黑领带着装的讽刺性看法 |
[00:50] | It really says, “I truly don’t care what you think of me.” | 完美地表达了”我才不关心你怎么看我” |
[00:54] | This light bulb won’t let me in to your house without paying. | 我不掏钱 这个电灯泡就不让我进去 |
[00:56] | Ah, sorry about that. Gotta raise those funds. | 真不好意思 我得筹集资金啊 |
[00:59] | – Can’t I just– – Thanks for your support, buddy. | -我就不能 -谢谢你的支持 哥们 |
[01:01] | Means so much. Erica! | 意义重大啊 埃丽卡 |
[01:03] | Look at you, with the right number of ears! | 看看你 耳朵的数量都是对的 |
[01:05] | – Look, I just– -Twenty thousand dollars a plate. | -听着 我就 -一个人两千美金 |
[01:14] | Hey, do you have another bathroom? | 你这儿还有别的厕所吗 |
[01:15] | They’re all occupied, and I gotta pee. | 厕所都有人了 但我憋不住了 |
[01:17] | Not because I’m pregnant or anything. | 不是因为我怀孕什么的 |
[01:19] | Because if I were pregnant, | 因为如果我真的怀孕了 |
[01:20] | it would be bad luck to tell you this early. | 这么早告诉你走霉运的 |
[01:22] | Presuming it was early. But I’m not pregnant. | 这么猜还太早 但我没有怀孕 |
[01:24] | This is just a normal, non-pregnant gal type of having to pee. | 我就是普通的 没怀孕的少女那种想尿尿 |
[01:26] | There’s a bathroom in the pool house. | 游泳池的房子里有个厕所 |
[01:28] | You’re a lifesaver. | 你真是救了我一命啊 |
[01:28] | Pardon me! Out of my way. | 抱歉 让一下 |
[01:31] | Am I in Ithaca? | 这儿是仙境吗 |
[01:32] | Because you are looking “Gorges” this evening. | 你今晚看起来美若天仙 |
[01:34] | Well, I must be in Nazi Germany, | 那我肯定在不错国了 |
[01:37] | because you’re “Not so” bad yourself. | 因为你看起来也”不错” |
[01:39] | I’m sorry, yours was better. | 抱歉 你的梗更好些 |
[01:44] | Well, I should go. | 我该走了 |
[01:45] | Looks like the work wife/ex-wife is talking to my other ex-wife. | 看来我经纪人前妻在跟我另一个前妻聊天呢 |
[01:49] | You have two ex-wives here? | 你请了两个前妻来 |
[01:50] | Katrina’s his campaign manager. | 卡特里娜是他的竞选经理 |
[01:52] | And Jessica Biel loves getting photographed at fancy fundraisers. | 杰西卡·贝尔喜欢在华丽的筹款活动里被拍照 |
[01:55] | If it isn’t my two favorite ladies, in the same room! | 这不是我最爱的两位女士嘛 还同框了 |
[01:58] | This is great. | 棒极了 |
[02:00] | BoJack, I’m busy. | 波杰克 我很忙 |
[02:01] | You haven’t seen me for a year and a half. | 你都一年半没见过我了 |
[02:03] | Yeah, because you disapp– | 对啊 因为你消… |
[02:04] | No, I am not doing this now. | 不 我现在不想跟你吵 |
[02:05] | – Why don’t you get yourself a drink? – I will get a drink. | -不如你去喝一杯吧 -我会去喝一杯的 |
[02:08] | I will get $20,000 worth of drinks. | 我要把两千块钱喝回来 |
[02:13] | Oh, Norman, we have to support the– | 诺曼 我们必须支持… |
[02:15] | Ooh, yes. | 就这样 |
[02:17] | Hi, Zach Braff. Zach Braff. | 我是扎克·布拉夫 扎克·布拉夫 |
[02:19] | Hey there. Famous actor Zach Braff, how you doing? | 你好 我是著名演员扎克·布拉夫 你好 |
[02:22] | Everyone? Thank you all for being here. | 大家好 谢谢你们莅临 |
[02:24] | We’re gonna beat that scoundrel Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz… | 我们定会战胜无赖的旱獭先生伯科威茨 |
[02:28] | Boo! | 吁 |
[02:29] | …and bring likability back to politics. | 让政治再次惹人欢欣 |
[02:33] | I especially want to thank | 我尤其想感谢 |
[02:34] | my pro-fracking pals for being here tonight. | 支持我水力压裂的伙伴今晚出席 |
[02:38] | You know, my wife said, “Don’t frack,” | 我老婆常说”不要水力压裂” |
[02:40] | but we did it anyway, | 但我们还是做了 |
[02:41] | and it all worked out. Love you, sweetie. | 而且还非常有效 爱你 亲爱的 |
[02:44] | Finally– oh! Sorry about that, folks. | 最后 抱歉 各位 |
[02:46] | I sensed an earthquake. Must have been a false– | 我感受到了一场地震 肯定是误… |
[02:48] | Oh, hey now! | 又来了 |
[02:50] | Nope, I was definitely wrong. | 不 我肯定是错了 |
[02:51] | Listen to me, I’m the dog who cried earthquake. | 听我都说了什么 我真是只瞎嚷地震的狗 |
[02:57] | – We’re gonna die! -Oh, fudge! | -我们要死了 – 废话 |
[03:00] | – Oh, my God. Oh, my God. – I can’t die! | -天啊 天啊 -我不能死 |
[03:02] | I’m not famous enough yet | 我名气还不够大呢 |
[03:03] | to make the “In Memoriam” montage at the Oscars! | 死了没法进奥斯卡的纪念混剪 |
[03:06] | I have so many regrets! | 我还有还多遗憾 |
[03:07] | I just picked up a family sitcom where the mom is a zombie! | 我刚接了一部妈妈是僵尸的家庭喜剧 |
[03:10] | It’s called Mombie, and it’s terrible! | 名叫《妈妈是僵尸》 这剧糟透了 |
[03:15] | I have a condition | 我有个毛病 |
[03:15] | where every time I sense a shift in power dynamics, | 每次我一感到力的动态变化 |
[03:18] | I have a tiny orgasm! | 就会有个小高潮 |
[03:19] | I have no original ideas, I just repeat things I hear. | 我没什么想法 听到什么就重复什么好了 |
[03:22] | – I’ve never been in love! – I’ve never been in love! | -我从没谈过恋爱 -我从没谈过恋爱 |
[03:24] | I tried gay at theater camp! | 我在戏剧训练营尝试搞基 |
[03:26] | I regret everything! | 我对一切都感到后悔 |
[04:38] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:41] | Is anyone getting any bars? I’m not getting any baa-rs. | 有人有信号吗 我一点信号都没有 |
[04:44] | Can someone validate my valet ticket? | 谁能在我的服务卡上签个字啊 |
[04:47] | I would like to go home now. | 我现在想回家 |
[04:50] | There’s no way out. Okay. Everybody stay sane. | 没有出路 好了 大家都保持冷静 |
[04:53] | I propose we set each other on fire for warmth. | 我提议我们互相点火来取暖 |
[04:55] | Who wants to be set on fire first? | 谁想先被点着了啊 |
[04:56] | Not me, I’m Jessica Biel. | 我不想 我可是杰西卡·贝尔 |
[04:57] | Yeah, that’s right. | 就是 谁想啊 |
[04:59] | The natives are getting restless, | 国人越来越焦躁不安 |
[05:00] | so why don’t you say something to comfort them? | 不如你说点什么来安慰一下 |
[05:03] | Okay. Everyone, remain calm! | 好吧 大家都保持冷静 |
[05:05] | No one’s going to light anyone on fire. | 不会有人拿别人生火的 |
[05:08] | For one thing, that’d eat up a lot of oxygen | 因为那样会消耗很多氧气 |
[05:10] | and who knows how much we have down here. | 谁又知道我们还剩多少氧气呢 |
[05:12] | – I want oxygen! – Air! I need air! | -我想要氧气 -空气 我需要空气 |
[05:17] | God. | 天啊 |
[05:18] | – You okay, sweetie? – I think so. | -你还好吗 亲爱的 -应该吧 |
[05:20] | – That was really scary. – Yeah. | -刚才真吓人 -是啊 |
[05:22] | At least we know no one is specifically at fault. | 至少我们知道这谁的错也不是 |
[05:24] | San Andreas Fault 圣安德烈断层 位于加州 会引起地震 | |
[05:24] | Well, except for San Andreas. | 都是圣安德烈的错 |
[05:25] | This was because you fracked under our house. | 都是因为你在我们房子下头搞水力压裂 |
[05:29] | I told you fracking was dangerous, and you didn’t listen. | 我告诉这很危险了 你却充耳不闻 |
[05:32] | And now our house is ruined and we’re trapped underground, | 现在房子毁了 我们还被困在地下 |
[05:35] | and we’re all going to die! | 而且都要死了 |
[05:39] | – Is this one of our sexy fights? – No! | -你是在跟我调情吗 -没有 |
[05:47] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 你逗我呢吧 |
[05:48] | Look, you can be mad at me or get drunk with me, | 你可以生我气 也可以跟我一醉方休 |
[05:50] | but you can’t do both. | 但不可能又生气又喝醉 |
[05:52] | Watch me. | 走着瞧 |
[05:55] | Oh, what the shit? | 这什么鬼 |
[06:01] | – Oh, fish. – Uh… hello? | -他喵的 -有人吗 |
[06:05] | – What are you doing in there? – Uh, I live here. | -你在那干什么 -我住在这 |
[06:08] | Didn’t you know there was a huge party going on? | 你不知道这里正举行一个大派对吗 |
[06:10] | I was going to go to the party after my bath, | 我准备洗完澡再去 |
[06:12] | but then I realized the bath was the party. | 但我意识到洗澡就是在开派对 |
[06:17] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[06:18] | Well, I’m not waiting around to be rescued like some chump. | 我不会像某些傻瓜一样等着被救 |
[06:21] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[06:28] | – We gotta go in there? – Well, I don’t see any other way. | -我们要去那 -我没看到还有别的路 |
[06:32] | Sometimes life is like | 有的时候 |
[06:35] | you gotta push through and hope there’s better stuff ahead. | 你得快进并希望前面会有更好的东西 |
[06:41] | Guys, let’s all try to just | 各位 咱们都试着 |
[06:43] | stay cool and make the best of things, huh? | 冷静下来 随遇而安 好吗 |
[06:46] | “Make the best of things”? You idiot, | “随遇而安” 你个白痴 |
[06:48] | we’re trapped and we’re terrified. | 我们被困住了 都要吓死了 |
[06:50] | Okay, settle down, you future hard Jeopardy question. | 好吧 平静下来 你个大麻烦 |
[06:52] | Let’s hear what the idiot has to say. | 听听这个白痴怎么说 |
[06:54] | So that’s a re-up on the idiot part? | 所以刚刚那些都是在为白痴那个部分做铺垫吗 |
[06:56] | How are we supposed to make the best of things? | 我们怎么能做到随遇而安 |
[06:59] | – We’re stuck underground. – This is true. | -我们被困在地下了 -的确是这样 |
[07:01] | But most of us are important celebrities, | 但我们大多数人都是重要的名人 |
[07:04] | so someone will come for us soon. | 所以肯定很快就会有人来找我们的 |
[07:06] | And for you regulars, | 对于你们普通人 |
[07:07] | I’m sure they’ll bring you up with us! | 我相信他们也会把你们一并救走的 |
[07:09] | What do we do till then? | 那在那之前我们要做什么 |
[07:10] | We’re actors! I say we put on a show. | 我们是演员 我提议我们来演出吧 |
[07:12] | Who’s with me? | 谁同意这个提议 |
[07:13] | A show? Who will be the star? Me, I assume. | 演出 谁来当主角 我想是我 |
[07:16] | Sure you’ll be the star, and you’ll be the star! | 当然你是主角 你是主角 |
[07:18] | And you’ll be the star! We’ll all be the star! | 你是主角 我们都是主角 |
[07:22] | Folks, I promise you we will be out of here in no time. | 各位 我向大家保证我们马上就能离开这里 |
[07:28] | And that’s when I realized… | 那时我意识到 |
[07:30] | I just don’t have the face for bangs. | 我只是不适合有刘海 |
[07:33] | Oh, my God, thank you so much. You’re too kind! Thank you. | 天呐 太谢谢你们了 你们真好 谢谢 |
[07:36] | Thank you, Phoebe, for that rousing Tale | 谢谢菲比给我们讲的这个《活着》中的 |
[07:39] | from the Above Ground. Who’s next? | 鼓舞人心的故事 下一个该谁了 |
[07:41] | I can’t take this anymore. I need to get out. | 我忍不了了 我要出去 |
[07:43] | This is the longest I’ve gone without moisturizing, | 我从来没有过这么长时间没有给皮肤补水 |
[07:44] | and I feel like a lizard! | 感觉自己就像蜥蜴一样 |
[07:46] | – No offense. – It’s only been 72 hours. | -无意冒犯 -才72个小时 |
[07:48] | I’m missing my general meeting at CBS. | 我要错过我在CBS的会了 |
[07:50] | I’m supposed to get baa-ck to work. | 我应该去工作了 |
[07:52] | I can’t live like this! We’ve gotta light someone on fire. | 我不能这样活着 我们得点着某个人 |
[07:54] | I’m starting to think that | 我开始觉得 |
[07:55] | less-famous Michelle Monaghan has the right idea | 那个不怎么出名的米歇尔·莫娜汉 |
[07:58] | – about lighting people on fire. – Thank you. | -关于把人点着的想法是对的 -谢谢 |
[08:00] | Come on, party people, keep it together. | 拜托 各位 坚持一下 |
[08:02] | Let’s not forget why we’re here– | 我们不要忘了我们为什么在这 |
[08:03] | to raise money for my campaign, | 是为了给我的竞选筹款 |
[08:05] | and more recently, to not go crazy and murder each other. | 再往近点说 为了不要发疯 互相残杀 |
[08:09] | Can someone please bring me my car? | 有人能把我的车开来吗 |
[08:11] | It’s a Prius. A silver Prius. | 是一辆普锐斯 一辆银色普锐斯 |
[08:14] | You’re killing me, Zach. | 真是服了你了 扎克 |
[08:15] | Mr. Peanutbutter, you can do this. | 花生酱先生 你能做到的 |
[08:18] | Be the leader that I know you can be. | 做一个领袖 我知道你可以的 |
[08:20] | Yeah. You’re right. I’ve totally got this. | 是的 你说得对 我绝对能搞定 |
[08:23] | What in the world? | 搞什么 |
[08:25] | “Vox clamantis in deserto.” | “旷野的呼声” |
[08:27] | – It is I. – Woodchuck Coodchuck-Berkowitz! | -是我 -旱獭先生伯科威茨 |
[08:30] | – We’re saved! – Wow! | -我们得救了 -太棒了 |
[08:31] | Oh, thank God. A leader. | 谢天谢地 一个领袖 |
[08:34] | What’s going on down here? Anyone’s looking for us? | 这里发生了什么 有人在找我们吗 |
[08:36] | We’re cool. Just being cool, don’t worry. | 我们没事的 冷静点 别担心 |
[08:38] | Diane, have you just been | 戴安 你一直 |
[08:40] | getting drunk with BoJack this whole time? | 都在和波杰克喝得烂醉吗 |
[08:42] | What? I’m still mad at you. | 什么 我还在生你的气 |
[08:45] | Citizens, remain calm. | 市民们 保持冷静 |
[08:46] | Yeah, that’s what I’ve been saying! | 对 那正是我一直在说的 |
[08:48] | Rescue workers are coming but it could be a while. | 救援人员在路上了 但是得等一会 |
[08:50] | State emergency funds have been depleted due to budget overruns | 由于在建的一座通往夏威夷的昂贵的桥预算超支 |
[08:53] | on a costly bridge to Hawaii that’s being constructed. | 国家紧急资金已经耗尽了 |
[08:56] | Oh, yeah! | 是啊 |
[08:57] | Since a woodchuck is a digging animal, | 因为旱獭是有挖掘技能的动物 |
[08:59] | I came to get you out early. | 我来早点带你们出去 |
[09:00] | Is that what a woodchuck is? | 那就是旱獭 |
[09:02] | Why did I think it was like a beaver? | 为什么我觉得那像是个海狸 |
[09:05] | What’s it like out there, Woodchuck? Whole neighborhood totaled? | 外面什么情况 旱獭先生 整个社区都毁了吗 |
[09:07] | – Is the city in chaos? – No, it’s really just your house. | -城市陷入混乱了吗 -没有 只有你的房子 |
[09:10] | Because of all the fracking | 因为水力压裂 |
[09:11] | that’s been happening underneath your house. | 都发生在你的房子下面 |
[09:15] | Interesting! | 有意思 |
[09:16] | – Ay-yi-yi. – Oh, right, right. | -哎呀呀 -好吧 好吧 |
[09:18] | So you just burrowed down here | 所以你挖地道下来 |
[09:20] | to rescue your political opponent’s top donors. | 只是为了救你政治对手的重要捐赠者 |
[09:23] | That’s convenient. | 那可真方便啊 |
[09:24] | It was actually very inconvenient, | 其实特别不方便 |
[09:26] | but I put politics aside to save you people from dying. | 但是我暂时搁置政治 来拯救你们 |
[09:30] | Three cheers for Woodchuck! | 为旱獭先生欢呼三声 |
[09:32] | Hip, hip, hooray! | 万岁 万岁 万万岁 |
[09:33] | Please, don’t cheer too loudly. The tunnel is very delicate. | 拜托不要这么大声欢呼 地道很脆弱 |
[09:36] | Hip, hip, hooray! | 万岁 万岁 万万岁 |
[09:37] | Seriously, I think it’s best to– | 真的 我认为最好… |
[09:38] | Hip, hip, hooray! | 万岁 万岁 万万岁 |
[09:43] | -Let’s cheer one more time, just for fun! – No, please. | -我们再来一次 只是为了好玩 -不要 |
[09:46] | – Four cheers. Why not? Hip, hip… – Hooray! | -欢呼四次 万岁 万岁 -万万岁 |
[09:49] | No! | 不 |
[09:54] | So turns out three cheers | 所以结果证明 |
[09:56] | was probably an adequate number of cheers. | 欢呼的适当次数可能是三次 |
[10:06] | – What was that? – Just keep walking. | -那是什么 -继续走就是了 |
[10:08] | God, I can’t wait to get home. | 天呐 我迫不及待地想回家 |
[10:09] | I don’t even have a home anymore. | 我甚至都不再有家了 |
[10:11] | Oh, man, where am I going to | 天 我要把我那些从来都不戴的 |
[10:13] | keep all my different colored hats I never wear? | 各种颜色的帽子放在哪里 |
[10:15] | Well, if you need another couch to crash on, | 如果你需要一个落脚的地方 |
[10:17] | there’s always my place. | 我家永远都欢迎你 |
[10:18] | Didn’t you move in with Ralph? | 你不是和拉尔夫同居了吗 |
[10:20] | Yeah, but I kept the old apartment. | 是 但是我还保留着我的旧公寓 |
[10:22] | – Just in case, I guess. – In case of what? | -以防万一吧 我想 -以防什么万一 |
[10:25] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[10:32] | Now, ladies, just calm down. We can talk about this. | 女士们 请冷静 我们可以聊聊 |
[10:36] | What are we gonna do, Princess Carolyn? | 我们怎么办 卡洛琳公主 |
[10:41] | Did you say you’re a princess? | 你说你是个公主 |
[10:44] | That’s just my name. I’m a manager. | 那只是我的名字 我是一名经理 |
[10:46] | It’s like an agent. | 类似经纪人吧 |
[10:47] | – It’s totally different. – Is it, though? | -完全不同 -真的不同吗 |
[10:49] | Silence! You negotiate deals? | 都住嘴 你会谈判吗 |
[10:53] | You could be of service, Manager Carolyn. | 你可以为我们所用 卡洛琳经理 |
[11:02] | My hands… they’re crushed. | 我的手 被压碎了 |
[11:04] | There’s no way I can dig us back out now. | 我没办法挖隧道回去了 |
[11:06] | Well, I can dig! | 其实 我可以挖 |
[11:07] | Actually, no one should dig. | 事实上 谁都不该挖 |
[11:10] | Your foundation is basically Swiss cheese. | 你家的地基就是块瑞士干酪 |
[11:12] | The slightest provocation | 哪怕是最轻微的刺激 |
[11:13] | could cause another collapse that would crush us all. | 都可以再次引发坍塌 把我们都压死 |
[11:16] | I know that because I bought | 我知道这些是因为我买了部 |
[11:17] | a sitcom about fracking, The Frack Shack. | 关于水力压裂的情景喜剧 《压裂小屋》 |
[11:20] | It’s New Girl meets fracking. | 当《杰茜驾到》遇到水力压裂 |
[11:23] | Oh, God, no one’s gonna watch that show, huh? | 老天 没人会看这部剧 对不对 |
[11:26] | Someone will be coming for us soon. | 救援人员马上就会来的 |
[11:28] | In the meantime, we must organize. | 与此同时 我们必须组织自救 |
[11:30] | Parcel out food and water and see how much we’ve got. | 将食物和水按量分配 看看我们还有多少余粮 |
[11:32] | I’ll assign team leaders. | 我来指定各小组领导 |
[11:34] | Oh, no. I’m sensing a shift in power. | 不 我嗅到政权的更迭气息 |
[11:42] | All right. Um… | 好吧 |
[11:44] | – God…! – For you, a banana | -老天 -给你 一支香蕉 |
[11:46] | – because you’re so appealing. – Yeah. | -因为你太迷人了 -太好了 |
[11:49] | And for you, a radish. Enjoy. | 给你个小红萝卜 慢慢吃 |
[11:51] | Mr. Peanutbutter, this is a disaster. | 花生酱先生 这一切简直就是灾难 |
[11:52] | I don’t think so. I’m food captain, and I am loving it. | 我可不觉得 我是派食队长 我很喜欢 |
[11:56] | – And who made you the food captain? – Woodchuck. | -谁任命你为派食队长的 -旱獭 |
[11:58] | Exactly. He’s in charge. | 问题就在这 现在他说了算 |
[12:00] | Excuse me, you have not been allocated those rations. | 抱歉 你无权享有这些配给 |
[12:03] | I’m a horse. I need more food, and I’m a celebrity. | 我是匹马 需要更多食物 我还是个名人 |
[12:07] | – Everyone down here is a celebrity. – Not the caterers. | -这里所有人都是名人 -筹办人不是 |
[12:10] | Relinquish the food. | 放下食物 |
[12:12] | Here’s your chance. | 你的机会来了 |
[12:13] | Actually, Woodchuck, this is my house | 事实上 旱獭 这里是我家 |
[12:16] | and BoJack can eat whatever he wants. | 波杰克想吃什么就吃什么 |
[12:19] | This man has already reached | 这个人已经领过 |
[12:20] | his allotted food portion for the day. | 今天的食物配给了 |
[12:22] | Who said we have to go by your rules? | 谁说的我们都得守你的规矩 |
[12:23] | Yeah, who made you leader of underground? | 没错 谁任命你为这里的负责人的 |
[12:26] | You know I’m just gonna take all this and… | 这些我都拿走了… |
[12:28] | You’ve appointed me. Yes, I under– citizens, look… | 是你们任命我的 是的 我明… 市民们 |
[12:30] | Keep it together. | 控制住啊 |
[12:33] | Weird stuff going on downstairs. | 楼下正在发生些奇怪的事 |
[12:37] | I can’t believe this is my life. | 难以相信这就是我的人生 |
[12:40] | Too much sad booze for you. Where’s the happy booze? | 你伤情酒喝太多了 能不能想点高兴的事 |
[12:43] | I’m trapped underground and it’s all my husband’s fault | 我被困在了地下 这全都是我丈夫的错 |
[12:46] | and I’m gonna die in this mansion | 我将和他的前妻们一起 |
[12:48] | in a mass grave with his ex-wives. | 死在这座巨型冢里 |
[12:51] | Okay. But on the bright side– | 好吧 但好的一面是 |
[12:53] | Look, Mr. Peanutbutter loves you, | 花生酱先生很爱你 |
[12:55] | you got a cool job, you got friends. | 你有一份很酷的工作 有很多朋友 |
[12:58] | Jesus, you’re right. | 老天 你说得对 |
[12:59] | Even when I was above ground, I wasn’t satisfied. | 就算我在地面上的时候 也从未满足过 |
[13:03] | Oh, my God. I’m the problem! | 天啊 我才是问题的源泉 |
[13:11] | What the…? | 怎么… |
[13:12] | Why can’t I be happy? Am I busted? | 我怎么永远无法开心呢 我是不是完了 |
[13:16] | No. It… | 不 是这样… |
[13:17] | I am! I’m a pit. | 我就是 我就是个坑[糟糕的人] |
[13:20] | I’m a pit that good things fall into! | 一个可悲的深坑 碰巧接住了幸福 |
[13:24] | Diane, you’re not a pit. | 戴安 你并不糟糕 |
[13:25] | I’m a pit! | 我好糟糕 |
[13:34] | I can’t believe I’m crying. This is so dumb. | 真不敢相信我竟然哭成这样 太傻了 |
[13:37] | It’s okay. Don’t feel bad about feeling bad. | 没关系的 不要为自己的伤心感到难堪 |
[13:40] | You disappeared for a year and a half. | 你消失了一年半 |
[13:42] | So you do want to talk about it. | 原来你还是想聊这个的 |
[13:43] | Just took four solid days of drinking. | 只不过先需要四天把自己灌醉 |
[13:45] | If you were back in L.A., why didn’t you call me? | 如果你回了洛杉矶 为什么不打给我 |
[13:48] | – I wasn’t… ready. – Ready? For what? | -我还没 准备好 -准备什么 |
[13:52] | I wanted to be better when you saw me again. | 我本想你再见到我时 我已经洗心革面了 |
[13:55] | And I thought I could be, somehow. But I’m not. | 我以为我可以 但我还是没做到 |
[13:58] | And even if I did get better, the best I could ever be | 即便我真的变好了 充其量也就是 |
[14:01] | is still just some other version of me. | 变成另外一个版本的我 |
[14:04] | BoJack, I can’t wait for you to be better. | 波杰克 我等不及你的洗心革面了 |
[14:08] | I need you in my life. | 我的人生需要你 |
[14:10] | – Really? – You’re the biggest asshole I know, | -真的 -你是我认识的最渣的混蛋 |
[14:13] | and you’re the only thing that makes sense to me. | 也是唯一让我感到有意义的同伴 |
[14:20] | People should be able to have some control | 在这地下生存的人 |
[14:22] | over their lives down here. | 有权掌握自己的人生 |
[14:23] | – Yeah! – People need boundaries. | -没错 -人民需要一些约束 |
[14:25] | Leadership means sometimes being the bad guy. | 身处领导阶层意味着有时要充当恶人 |
[14:28] | You hear that? Woodchuck’s a bad guy! | 听到了吗 旱獭是个坏蛋 |
[14:31] | I don’t want a bad guy to be our leader. | 我可不想让恶人做我的领袖 |
[14:32] | – That’s not… – That’s a point for Mr. Peanutbutter. | -不是的… -花生酱先生得一分 |
[14:34] | And I’m the good guy, so that’s two points for me. | 因为我是个好人 所以应该得两分 |
[14:37] | What points? There are no points. | 计什么分 没有意义好吗 |
[14:39] | – This is not a game! – Well, maybe there should be points. | -又不是比赛 -也许应该加入计分制 |
[14:42] | – Yeah! – Points! | -没错 -计分 |
[14:43] | People seem to like my points idea. That’s another point for me. | 大家喜欢我的计分提议 我又得一分 |
[14:47] | Well, I’m the one who came down here | 好吧 我是最先下来 |
[14:48] | to save you in the first place. | 拯救你们的人 |
[14:49] | Surely I get points for that. | 所以理应得分 |
[14:51] | Asking for points is conceited. That’s more points for me. | 索要分数 自以为是 我再次得分 |
[14:54] | – He’s right! – What?! | -他说得对 -什么 |
[14:55] | If you came down to save us, why are we still here? | 如果你是下来救我们的 为什么我们还在这里 |
[14:58] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[14:58] | You had one job, and you couldn’t even do it! | 你唯一的任务就是救我们出去 这你都做不到 |
[15:00] | – Yeah! – That’s right. | -没错 -说得对 |
[15:01] | Minus point for Woodchuck. | 旱獭负分 |
[15:02] | I implore you not to fall into a mob mentality. | 我恳请你们不要陷入暴徒心理之中 |
[15:06] | – He called us a mob! Let’s kill him! – Yeah! | -他叫我们暴徒 杀了他 -杀了他 |
[15:08] | Folks, Woodchuck’s political | 各位 旱獭的政治哲学 |
[15:10] | philosophy is as broken as his hands. | 像他的双手一样破碎不堪 |
[15:12] | That is a convincing argument. He does have broken hands. | 说得很有道理 他的手确实断了 |
[15:15] | Maybe it’s time an outsider took control. | 也许是时候让一个门外汉掌控局面了 |
[15:18] | An outsider like me, the guy whose house this is. | 像我这样的门外汉 这房子的主人 |
[15:22] | Peanutbutter, Peanutbutter. | 花生酱 花生酱 |
[15:25] | Peanutbutter– everybody. | 花生酱 大家一起来 |
[15:26] | Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter! | 花生酱 花生酱 |
[15:29] | Peanutbutter! | 花生酱 |
[15:30] | – Me! – Peanutbutter! | -是我 -花生酱 |
[15:31] | – Me! – Peanutbutter! | -是我 -花生酱 |
[15:33] | Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter… | 花生酱 花生酱 |
[15:35] | BoJack. BoJack. | 波杰克 波杰克 |
[15:37] | – BoJack. – What? | -波杰克 -什么 |
[15:38] | – Did you know I can juggle? – Cool. | -你知道我会玩杂技吗 -帅 |
[15:40] | Are you okay? I mean, outside of our current situation | 你还好吗 不考虑我们现在 |
[15:43] | of being buried alive and almost out of alcohol | 被活埋而且酒快喝光了 |
[15:45] | except for cooking sherry and Midori? | 只剩料酒和蜜多丽这种情况 |
[15:48] | It’s just been a rough couple years | 这几年过得可真不顺心 |
[15:49] | with Sarah Lynn dying and Herb. | 萨拉·琳和赫比都死了 |
[15:51] | – And Corduroy? -Cordu-what now? | -还有灯芯绒 -灯芯啥 |
[15:53] | Corduroy? Jackson-Jackson? | 灯芯绒 杰克逊 |
[15:55] | Died of autoerotic “Asphyx-ization”? | 死于窒息式自慰 |
[15:58] | Oh, yeah, him too. And now I got this… | 对 还有他 现在又有这个… |
[16:01] | girl in my house, this… daughter-type. | 女孩在我家 这种…女儿类型的 |
[16:05] | You got daughter? Ruh-roh. | 你有个女儿 哎呀 |
[16:07] | Yeah, I got daughter, “Ruh-roh.” | 对 我有个女儿 哎呀 |
[16:09] | Supposed to help her figure out who her mother is. | 本来应该帮她找出生母的 |
[16:11] | But I don’t know where to start. | 但我毫无头绪 |
[16:13] | Did she try sending mutual consent form to the adoption agency? | 她有尝试给领养机构递交协议书吗 |
[16:16] | What, what words? | 你说什么 |
[16:17] | Well, if it’s closed adoption, you send a mutual consent form. | 如果是秘密收养 就要递交双方协议书 |
[16:21] | Basically says, “I wanna be open now!” | 基本就是在说”我想要公开” |
[16:23] | If Mom says same thing, boom-bah-boo! Smo-pen Sesame! | 如果妈妈一同意 那就芝麻开门万事大吉 |
[16:28] | – How do you know about that? – I had an adopted brother. | -你怎么知道这个 -我有个领养的兄弟 |
[16:31] | And also for a while, I hoped I was adopted. | 而且有段时间 我希望自己才是领养的那个 |
[16:39] | Who dares disturb Queen Antonia? | 是谁胆敢打扰安东尼娅女王 |
[16:43] | My name is Princess Carolyn. | 我名叫卡洛琳公主 |
[16:44] | I represent the soldiers of Subcolony K-147, | 我代表K-147号半殖民地的士兵们 |
[16:47] | who feel they’re doing all the work | 他们觉得自己做了所有的工作 |
[16:49] | while reaping none of the spoils. | 却没得到半点好处 |
[16:50] | Everything my soldiers do benefits the colony. | 我士兵做的每件事都有惠于殖民地 |
[16:54] | I had this same conversation with Jeffrey Katzenberg. | 我和杰弗里·卡森伯格进行过同样的对话 |
[16:57] | Believe me, this doesn’t end well for you. | 相信我 这对你没有好结果 |
[16:59] | What are your demands? | 你们有何需求 |
[17:02] | They want to have sex with your drones. | 他们想和你的男宠们上床 |
[17:05] | My drones? | 我的男宠们 |
[17:10] | Oliver, assemble the small council. | 奥利弗 召集小型议会 |
[17:12] | Uh, If we’re gonna be down here a while, | 要是我们还得在地下待好久 |
[17:14] | can I get a new towel? | 我能换个新毛巾吗 |
[17:19] | Woodchuck’s aa-always telling us what to do! | 旱獭总是对我们发号施令 |
[17:21] | He says help is coming, but how does he know? | 他说救援就要来了 但他怎么会知道的 |
[17:24] | What if he’s lying? | 如果他在撒谎呢 |
[17:24] | And I have still not been validated! | 还没有人给我打卡 |
[17:27] | If you could all be patient… | 如果你们能耐心一点 |
[17:29] | We’re sick of waiting! It’s time for new leadership. | 我们等烦了 是时候换个领导了 |
[17:31] | That attempted movie star is right! | 那个自封影星的人说得对 |
[17:33] | I declare Mr. Peanutbutter President-for-life of Underground. | 我宣布花生酱先生为地下世界的终生总统 |
[17:37] | Yeah! | 好 |
[17:40] | – Thank you! – What? No! | -谢谢你们 -什么 不 |
[17:41] | – What do we do with Woodchuck? – He must be made an example of. | -旱獭怎么处置 -严惩不贷 以儆效尤 |
[17:44] | – Get him! – Yeah! | -打倒他 -对 |
[17:45] | All right, guys, all right. Calm down. | 好了 各位 好了 冷静 |
[17:47] | We don’t need to “Get him.” Let’s just tie him up someplace | 我们不必”打倒他” 只要把他捆上关起来 |
[17:50] | where he can’t hurt us anymore with his dangerous ideas. | 让他危险的主意再也无法伤害我们就好 |
[17:53] | Do not tie me up. That isn’t necessary. No, don’t– no…! | 不要捆我 没有这个必要 不 别 |
[17:57] | – Peanutbutter! – No! | -花生酱 -不 |
[17:58] | – Peanutbutter! – Thank you, thank you all. | -花生酱 -谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[18:01] | As my first act as President-for-life, I declare that everyone | 作为终生总统 我的第一条法令是 |
[18:05] | is allowed to eat and drink whatever they want! | 大家想吃喝随意 概不管束 |
[18:08] | Yeah! | 好呀 |
[18:17] | I’m starving, | 我好饿 |
[18:17] | and not the normal celebrity kind of starving like I always am. | 而且不是我平常那种普通名人的饿法 |
[18:20] | Or even red-carpet-season starving. | 也不是红毯季那种饿 |
[18:22] | – Where’s the food? – You ate all the food. | -食物在哪儿 -你们都吃光了 |
[18:25] | This is it! | 我受够了 |
[18:26] | Nobody’s coming for us. We need to kill someone for food. | 没人来救我们 我们得杀个人吃掉 |
[18:32] | Let’s eat Mr. Peanutbutter! | 不如我们吃了花生酱先生 |
[18:33] | He has the word “Peanut butter” in his name! | 他名字里就有”花生酱”呢 |
[18:36] | Yeah! | 对 |
[18:36] | Guys, guys, guys, maybe we don’t need to eat anybody! | 各位 各位 也许我们谁也不用吃 |
[18:40] | What’s this now? | 这回又是什么主意 |
[18:41] | Let’s listen to the guy who’s saying don’t kill me. | 我们听这个说不要杀我的人说话 |
[18:43] | He’s got some interesting ideas. | 他有些不错的主意 |
[18:45] | Listen to me, everyone. Please. | 拜托大家听我说 |
[18:47] | I’m known for monologues | 我就以节目最后 |
[18:48] | that sum things up at the end of the show. | 总结性的独白而出名 |
[18:50] | I drive a Prius, which means I’m a good person. | 我开的车是普锐斯 所以我是好人 |
[18:52] | Let’s not surrender to our basest instincts. | 我们不要屈服于最基本的本能 |
[18:55] | I know times are tough, but I’m sure if we band together | 我知道时局艰难 但我相信如果团结一心 |
[18:58] | and really concentrate on the problem at hand, | 并专注于眼前的问题 |
[19:01] | we can, as a group of friends– | 我们可以像朋友那样… |
[19:05] | – Oh, my God. – Biel! | -我的天 -贝尔 |
[19:07] | The rule of man is over. Now begins the rule of fire. | 人类的统治结束了 火统治的时代来临了 |
[19:11] | – Oh, why? – Jessica, no. | -为什么 -杰西卡 不 |
[19:14] | I will no longer be shackled | 我再也不要被 |
[19:15] | by the civilized society of the above ground. | 地上世界的文明社会束手束脚 |
[19:18] | This is Underground, and the only law here is flame. | 这里是地下世界 这里唯一的法律就是火焰 |
[19:21] | The fire wants not for justice. The fire wants not for reason. | 火焰想要的不是正义 火焰想要的不是理智 |
[19:25] | – The fire desires only to be fed! – Feed the fire! | -火焰只想要吃饱 -投喂火焰 |
[19:29] | – The fire is my new god! – Oh, God! | -火焰是我新的天神 -天啊 |
[19:32] | I’m so sorry, Mr. Peanutbutter, but the tide has turned | 非常抱歉 花生酱先生 但时局转换 |
[19:35] | and I side with the fire now. | 我现在站在火焰这边 |
[19:37] | Tonight, we dine on Zach Braff. | 今晚 我们以扎克·布拉夫为食 |
[19:40] | -Tomorrow, canine cuisine! – No. | -明天 就是狗狗大餐 -不 |
[19:42] | You, take him to his spot, and make him stay. | 你 带他去他卧室 看住他 |
[19:45] | No! No! Please! | 不不 求你了 |
[19:46] | Listen to reason… this time! | 这次听从理智吧 |
[19:52] | I think that’s all of it. | 我觉得都喝光了 |
[19:53] | I can’t go back to my old life sober. It’s so empty. | 我不能回到清醒的旧生活 感觉好空虚 |
[19:56] | Okay, okay. Here’s the secret to being happy. | 好吧 告诉你个开心的秘诀 |
[19:59] | Oh, I can’t wait to hear this. | 我都等不及要听了 |
[20:00] | Just pretend you are happy, | 假装很开心 |
[20:02] | and eventually you’ll forget you’re pretending. | 最后你会忘记这快乐是假装的 |
[20:04] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[20:05] | I just need to stop complaining and work harder. | 我要停止抱怨 更努力地工作 |
[20:08] | Everyone else is doing it. Why am I so special? | 其他人都这样做 我为什么这么奇葩 |
[20:12] | Lock him in here! | 把他关在这里 |
[20:13] | – Please! Diane, my sweet wife. – What’s going on? | -求你了 戴安 我的宝贝老婆 -怎么回事 |
[20:16] | Marvin Gaye. | 马文·盖伊 |
[20:17] | The People of Underground have a new god, the fire. | 地下的人有了新的上帝 火焰 |
[20:20] | And for my crimes I will be fed to its ravenous flames. | 因为我的罪过 我将被献给这熊熊烈火 |
[20:23] | My only hope is the meat of Zach Braff proves lasting, | 我唯一的希望就是吃了扎克·布拉夫能长生不老 |
[20:26] | but I fear by daybreak, there will be no Braff meat left. | 但是我害怕黎明时扎克·布拉夫的肉就被吃光了 |
[20:30] | – What’s going on? – Four Non-Blondes. | -怎么回事 -非金发四人组乐队 |
[20:31] | Everybody out except the prisoner. | 除了”囚犯” 其他人都出去 |
[20:33] | – No! – Easy on the merchandise! | -不要 -动作温柔一点 |
[20:35] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[20:38] | Well, it’s been a tough week, lots of back and forth, | 这周不太平啊 操蛋的事情不少 |
[20:41] | but I think we’ve reached | 但现在大家已经达成协议 |
[20:42] | an agreement that meets everybody’s needs. | 满足所有人的需求 |
[20:44] | “The queen will share male sex servants with the soldiers | “蚁后同意跟士兵们分享她的男宠 |
[20:46] | for one night of magnificent, sensuous splendor, | 让他们一夜尽情享乐 |
[20:48] | a gorgeous bacchanal of hedonistic delights, | 尽情喝酒 尽情做爱 |
[20:50] | with a second orgy pickup option, | 如果第一个条款通过的话 |
[20:52] | pursuant on success of the first.” | 还有第二次狂欢的选择权” |
[20:55] | My clients are satisfied with those terms. | 我的客户们满意这些条款 |
[20:57] | Great. Now can we please return to the surface world? | 太好了 现在我们能不能回到地面世界 |
[21:00] | All my favorite clouds are up there. | 我喜欢的云朵都在上面 |
[21:02] | Oh, I like this one. He’s got moxie and a soft thorax. | 我喜欢这个小伙子 有胆量 有酥胸 |
[21:07] | How did you find your fleshy self in my kingdom, | 你觉得加入我们的王国怎么样 |
[21:10] | you pink marshmallow? | 迷人的小可爱 |
[21:11] | We were at this big Beverly Hills fundraiser. | 我们在比佛利山庄举办募款活动 |
[21:14] | There was an earthquake, and now everyone’s trapped underground. | 突然地震了 所以现在大家都被困在了地下 |
[21:17] | Did you say Beverly Hills? Ugh! Of course. | 你是说比佛利山庄吗 当然了 |
[21:20] | Surface dwellers are always moving in on our territory. | 地面居民经常搬进我们的领地 |
[21:23] | First they move here, then taxes go up, | 他们一来 税就上涨 |
[21:26] | the next thing you know, there’s a Whole Foods. | 接下来就会有全食超市 |
[21:28] | How am I supposed to concentrate on a great orgy | 当我脑子里装着中产阶级化的想法时 |
[21:30] | when I’ve got gentrification on my mind? | 我怎么才能专注这样的大狂欢呢 |
[21:33] | No, we’ve got to get those interlopers out of here. | 不行 我们必须把这些入侵者赶走 |
[21:35] | – Let’s– – Hey! Hold on. | -那我们… -等一下 |
[21:43] | Mr. Peanutbutter, | 花生酱先生 |
[21:45] | did you or did you not tell us we could eat whatever we wanted? | 你之前说过 我们可以吃任何想吃的东西的吧 |
[21:48] | Peanutbutter! | 花生酱 |
[21:49] | Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter! Peanutbutter! | 花生酱 花生酱 花生酱 |
[21:52] | We gotta do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[21:54] | Mr. Peanutbutter’s the only non-shitty thing | 对我来说 花生酱先生是我身边 |
[21:56] | that’s ever happened to me | 唯一不操蛋的事 |
[21:57] | and now they’re gonna set him on fire. | 可现在他们要把他烧死 |
[21:59] | Okay. What would non-hungover Diane do? She’s smart. | 好吧 那头脑清醒的戴安会怎么做 她很聪明 |
[22:01] | I don’t know. I need water. | 我不知道 我想喝水 |
[22:03] | There is no more water. That’s the problem. | 已经一滴水没有了 情况不乐观 |
[22:06] | “Choodwuck” is right. | “旱獭先生”说的没错 |
[22:07] | Wait, isn’t there water, under the ground? Like, a well? | 等等 地下不是有水吗 比如水井之类的 |
[22:11] | Yeah! And we’re underground. | 没错 我们现在就在地下 |
[22:13] | If we dig, we’ll get water! | 如果我们往下挖 肯定有水的 |
[22:15] | Do not dig. The ground is very volatile. | 不能挖 地面非常不稳定 |
[22:18] | Quiet, sky rodent! To the shovels! | 闭嘴吧 飞天鼠 拿起铁锹加油挖 |
[22:20] | Mr. Peanutbutter, your time is nigh. | 花生酱先生 你的大限将至 |
[22:24] | Any last words before we light you on fire? | 我们烧死你之前 你还有什么遗言 |
[22:27] | Yes, if I could just say, “Don’t light me on fire”? | 有一句话不知当讲不当讲 别放火烧我 |
[22:31] | The fire bends to no man’s will. | 火焰可不会饶了你 |
[22:33] | Nothing can defeat the fire. Only– | 火焰所向披靡 除了… |
[22:35] | Water! | 水 |
[22:37] | What? | 卧槽 |
[22:39] | – Oh, wow, it’s really water. – Water is stronger than fire. | -真的是水 -水比火更厉害 |
[22:42] | Wait, let’s not really forget how– ugh! | 等等 我们不要忘了我们是怎么… |
[22:45] | Water is my new god now! | 现在水是我的新主 |
[22:46] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[22:48] | – Clear gold! – All right, water! | -甘露啊 -没错 是水 |
[22:50] | H-2-Oh, boy, we hit the freaking jackpot! | H2O 天哪 我们中了这屌炸天的最高奖 |
[22:54] | Hang on. It’s– it’s not stopping. | 等一下 这水… 根本停不下来 |
[22:56] | Which is great! | 这很棒 |
[22:58] | You hit a pipe, you drunken imbeciles. | 挖坏水管了 你们两个喝醉的弱智 |
[23:00] | H-2-Oh, no! | H2O 不要啊 |
[23:06] | Well, I guess this is it. | 看来我们大限将至了 |
[23:09] | Oh, God! It’s another earthquake! | 天哪 地震又来了 |
[23:15] | How is this happening? | 怎么回事 |
[23:18] | Heave! Heave! Heave! | 加油 加油 |
[23:21] | – Get them out of here! -Okay. | -把他们送上去 -好吧 |
[23:25] | No! Please! I’m important down here! | 不要啊 救我 我可是重要人物 |
[23:36] | Oh, what an eyesore. The HOA will be hearing about this. | 这太辣眼睛了 屋主协会马上就会得到消息了 |
[23:43] | We are never talking about any of this ever again. Whew. | 大家永远不要再提在这发生的事 |
[23:48] | So I will see you tomorrow. We’ve got a rally in Bakersfield | 明天见 我们在贝克斯菲尔德有个集会 |
[23:50] | and then we’re touring a tennis ball factory in Modesto. | 然后去莫德斯托考察网球工厂 |
[23:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:57] | You’re the best thing that ever happened to me. | 遇见你是发生在我身上最美好的事 |
[23:59] | -I don’t tell you that enough. -It’s okay. | -我一直没告诉过你 -没关系 |
[24:01] | If this governor thing is really important to you… | 如果做州长对你来说那么重要的话… |
[24:04] | It’s not. You saw me in there. I’m a terrible leader. | 并不是 在里面你也看到了 我是个糟糕的领导 |
[24:07] | I don’t want to be governor. I just wanted people to like me. | 我不想当州长了 我只是想让大家喜欢我 |
[24:10] | Well, I like you. | 好吧 我喜欢你 |
[24:12] | Come on, Diane, let’s go home… | 来吧 戴安 我们回家吧… |
[24:14] | Oh, right. | 算了吧 |
[24:16] | Well, thanks for inviting me to your party. | 感谢你邀请我来参加聚会 |
[24:18] | I had a wonderful time. Evening really flew by. | 我玩得很开心 夜晚过得很快 |
[24:21] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:26] | – You guys hungry? – I could eat. | -你们饿吗 -我饿了 |
[24:28] | – Ethiopian? – Ooh, haven’t done Ethiopian in a while. | -埃塞俄比亚菜吗 -好久没吃埃塞俄比亚菜了 |
[24:31] | I should go home. I haven’t seen my boyfriend in ten days. | 我该回家了 我十天没见我男朋友了 |
[24:34] | He’s probably worried about me. | 他可能会担心我 |
[24:35] | I’m down for Ethiopian. I love that sponge bread. | 我喜欢埃塞俄比亚菜 特别是薄软饼 |
[24:39] | – What do they call it, “Injera”? – Yeah, injera. | -是不是叫”英吉拉” -没错 英吉拉 |
[24:41] | – Injera, right. – That’s right. | -对 英吉拉 -没错 |
[24:45] | Yeah, that’s good bread. | 没错 超好吃的饼 |