时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Oh, no. No, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 糟了 不不不 |
[00:17] | Sorry to interrupt your lunch, | 抱歉打扰您用午餐 |
[00:18] | but there was another mass shooting. | 但又发生了大规模枪击事件 |
[00:21] | Oh, God, where? | 天呐 在哪里 |
[00:22] | A town outside Tampa called– | 坦帕附近的小镇 叫做… |
[00:24] | Not geographically, dipshit. What’s the location? | 不是问你地理位置 蠢货 是问地点 |
[00:27] | What is it, a pharmacy? A haberdashery? | 是在药房吗 还是男装店 |
[00:29] | – It was a shopping mall. – No! | -在购物中心 -不 |
[00:34] | We got Ms. Taken coming out next month. | 下个月就要上映《女版飓风营救》 |
[00:36] | I know, sir. | 我知道 先生 |
[00:37] | The whole third act revolves around Courtney Portnoy | 整个第三幕都围绕着考特尼·波特诺伊 |
[00:39] | shooting people in a mall. | 在购物中心射杀路人 |
[00:40] | What are we supposed to do now, not release the movie? | 我们现在如何是好 不上映电影吗 |
[00:43] | Oh, God. I hope it doesn’t come to that. | 希望不会到那一步 |
[00:45] | I am sick and tired of real-life gun violence | 我真的受够了现实生活中的枪支暴力 |
[00:46] | 《西班牙猎犬格洛克》 《美国狙击犬》 《防弹校长》 | |
[00:47] | getting in the way of us telling stories | 妨碍我们讲述 |
[00:49] | that glamorize gun violence. | 美化枪支暴力的故事 |
[00:50] | Why does this keep happening? Has the whole world gone crazy? | 为什么一再发生这种事 这个世界疯了吗 |
[00:54] | No, we’ve just been conditioned by a rugged individualist culture | 不 我们只是受到坚定的个人主义文化 |
[00:58] | woven into the savage architecture of our country itself, | 融入到我国野蛮体系结构里的影响 |
[01:00] | birthed as it was through violent uprising, | 这个国家就诞生于暴力起义 |
[01:02] | but perhaps popularized in the modern imagination by stories of– | 但也许在现代想象中被故事美化了 |
[01:05] | Okay, Chomsky, when I want you to talk, | 好了 乔姆斯基 我想让你说话时 |
[01:07] | I’ll staple a string to your back and then yank it. | 自会在你背上钉条线扯一下 |
[01:09] | Why not make yourself useful | 发挥点作用 |
[01:10] | and schedule a sit-down with Courtney Portnoy’s team | 跟考特尼·波特诺伊的团队安排会面 |
[01:12] | to talk about how we distance ourselves | 讨论我们如何才能 |
[01:14] | from this fakakte mishegoss. | 不受这件破事波及 |
[01:15] | Got it. Except for the foccacia Michigan part. | 明白了 除了弗卡夏密歇根那部分 |
[01:19] | Excuse me, could you point me in the direction of an H&M? | 打扰一下 你能告诉我H&M服饰店在哪吗 |
[01:22] | Sure. But when you get there, you’re gonna be DOA. | 没问题 但你还没到那里就已经死了 |
[01:27] | You picked the wrong shopaholic to mess with. | 我这个购物狂你可惹不起 |
[01:29] | Because this shopaholic’s also a holic for revenge. | 因为这个购物狂同时也是复仇狂 |
[01:34] | Die, scum! | 去死吧 人渣 |
[01:35] | Courtney Portnoy-vey. | 考特尼·没演技·波特诺伊 |
[02:35] | – Carla Mercedes Benzbrown. -Yep. | -卡拉·梅赛德斯·奔驰布朗 -对 |
[02:38] | – My mother. – That’s right. | -我的妈妈 -没错 |
[02:45] | – I lied! – What? | -我说谎了 -什么 |
[02:46] | There’s no Carla Mercedes Benzbrown. | 没有卡拉·梅赛德斯·奔驰布朗这个人 |
[02:48] | – I have no idea who your mother is. – What? | -我不知道你妈是谁 -什么 |
[02:50] | I don’t want to have a relationship where we lie to each other. | 我不希望我们之间互相欺骗 |
[02:52] | Okay, so why did you lie to me? | 好吧 那你为什么骗我 |
[02:54] | I meant everything else I said. | 其他都是我的真心话 |
[02:55] | I’ll do everything I can to help find your mom. | 我会尽我所能帮你找妈妈 |
[02:57] | Although to be honest, moms aren’t all that great. | 虽然说实话 不是每个妈妈都那么棒 |
[02:59] | In fact, in my experience, they’re soulless succubi | 事实上 据我个人经验 妈妈都是无情女妖 |
[03:02] | born fully formed from the ass of Satan. | 是从魔鬼的屁眼出生成形的 |
[03:04] | my grandmother sounds like quite a character. | 我奶奶听起来是号人物 |
[03:06] | – Can I meet her? – Oh, my mom? | -我能见她吗 -我妈吗 |
[03:07] | No, you cannot meet my mom because she’s… dead. | 不行 你不能见她 因为她…死了 |
[03:12] | Dead mom. | 妈妈死了 |
[03:15] | BoJack, what happened to the fudgesicles I bought? | 波杰克 我买的巧克力冰棒哪儿去了 |
[03:18] | – I lied again. My mom’s not dead. – Stop lying to me! | -我又说谎了 我妈没死 -别再骗我了 |
[03:21] | That was, like, 15 minutes of lie. | 我骗了你15分钟而已 |
[03:23] | Plus, you don’t want to meet my mom. | 再说 你不会想见我妈 |
[03:24] | I do. Where does she live? | 我想啊 她住在哪儿 |
[03:26] | Oh, this spectacular elder care facility, | 一家很棒的养老院 |
[03:28] | she has her own private room with a nice view, | 她有独立房间 窗外的风景很美 |
[03:30] | ’round-the-clock medical care, | 有全天候医疗服务 |
[03:31] | and plenty of other seniors to say casually cruel things to | 还有很多老人偶尔毒舌一下 |
[03:34] | under a passive-aggressive veil of plausible deniability. | 以似是而非的否认掩饰消极对抗的内心 |
[03:37] | What’s this place called? | 这个地方叫什么 |
[03:38] | I want to say Whispering Pines. Whistling Pines? | 我想说叫低语松林 还是呼啸松林 |
[03:42] | Unbelievable. | 真难以置信 |
[03:43] | Something with a W. Winter’s Bone? | 反正是W开头的 冬日骨头吗 |
[03:45] | – Take me there. – Fine! | -带我去那里 -好吧 |
[03:47] | – For real this time? – Yes. I promise. | -这次说真的吗 -是的 我保证 |
[03:49] | I am not gonna lie to you ever again. | 我永远不会再骗你了 |
[03:52] | – Did you eat the last fudgesicle? – No. | -最后一根巧克力冰棒是你吃的吗 -不是 |
[03:56] | I lied. I lied about the fudgesicle. | 我说谎了 冰棒的事我说谎了 |
[04:00] | All this time you thought I was just another damsel in distress, | 一直以来你都以为我只是个普通的落难少女 |
[04:04] | but I’m afraid you were mis… guided. | 但恐怕你被误…导了 |
[04:11] | – That is not good. – Okay. | -那可不妙 -好吧 |
[04:12] | Everybody set a Google Alert for “Mass shooting.” | 大家都在谷歌快讯设置”大规模枪击事件” |
[04:14] | Can’t keep getting caught off guard. | 不能再措手不及了 |
[04:16] | This is so sad. | 太令人难过了 |
[04:17] | You always hear about mass shootings | 我们总听说大规模枪击事件 |
[04:19] | affecting other people’s movie openings, | 影响到其他人的电影首映 |
[04:20] | but you never think they’re gonna affect your movie opening. | 但从没想过有一天会影响到自己的首映 |
[04:24] | Of course my thoughts and prayers to the victims and their families. | 当然了 我为受害者和家属关怀与祈祷 |
[04:26] | – Of course. Yeah, thoughts and prayers. – Thoughts and prayers. | -是啊 关怀与祈祷 -关怀与祈祷 |
[04:29] | Tragedy like this really puts things in perspective. | 这类悲剧真的引人深思 |
[04:32] | Like, what are we doing sitting in a conference room? | 比如我们坐在会议室里干什么 |
[04:34] | Life is short. We should have this meeting at a water park. | 生命苦短 我们应该到水上乐园开会 |
[04:38] | A water park where people have meetings. | 供人们开会用的水上乐园 |
[04:40] | Maybe that’s the movie. | 也许那才该拍成电影 |
[04:41] | I’m sorry, who is this schmuck? | 不好意思 这傻逼是谁 |
[04:43] | I’m Courtney’s asexual fake fiancé. | 我是考特尼性冷淡的假未婚夫 |
[04:44] | He’s a common person/supermodel, | 他是路人兼超模 |
[04:46] | being engaged to him makes me appear more approachable/glamorous. | 和他订婚显得我更平易近人兼魅力四射 |
[04:50] | Okay-slash-whatever. | 好吧兼随便吧 |
[04:50] | We still have time to cut the mall shootout from the film. | 我们还有时间剪掉商场枪战那一段 |
[04:53] | That still leaves the movie theater shootout, | 那还剩下电影院枪战 |
[04:55] | the shootout at the county fair, the– – | 县集市枪战 以及… |
[04:59] | We should probably lose the movie theater shootout. | 我们可能把电影院枪战剪掉比较好 |
[05:01] | Right. Well, we still have the county fair shootout. | 也对 我们还有县集市枪战 |
[05:05] | – Dear. – This is a sad day. | -天啊 -今天真是个悲伤的日子 |
[05:07] | What? I gotta take this. | 什么 我得接这通电话 |
[05:09] | – BoJack? – Hi. | -波杰克 -你好 |
[05:10] | – Where have you been? – Listen. | -你跑哪儿去了 -听我说 |
[05:12] | I’m sorry. I was an awful boyfriend to you. | 抱歉 我是个很渣的男友 |
[05:14] | I was an awful client, and I was an awful friend. | 很恶劣的客户 还是个很糟的朋友 |
[05:17] | This last year I spent some time away | 去年我离开了 |
[05:19] | and it made me realize how special the people in my life are. | 那段时间我意识到我生命中的人有多特别 |
[05:23] | And you might be the most special of them all. | 你可能是其中最特别的一个 |
[05:26] | BoJack. | 波杰克 |
[05:27] | I– I appreciate that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[05:28] | Anyway, the real reason I’m calling is, | 总之 我打给你的真正原因是 |
[05:32] | do you remember the name of that super nice elder care facility | 你记不记得我们一致同意 |
[05:35] | that we both agreed was the best place | 最适合我妈在那等死的 |
[05:36] | for my mom to run out the clock? | 那家超棒养老院的名字 |
[05:38] | Pluck a duck. It’s called Walnut Springs. | 扯你鸭毛的 那里叫核桃泉疗养院 |
[05:40] | Walnut Springs! I knew there was a W in there. Bye! | 核桃泉 我就知道是W开头 再见 |
[05:45] | – What? – I feel like I didn’t strike the right tone | -干吗 -我觉得刚才那通电话 |
[05:47] | in the last phone call. | 我没表达清楚 |
[05:48] | I really am sorry, and the most important thing is, | 我真的很抱歉 最重要的是 |
[05:50] | you know how dedicated I am to making things right again. | 你知道我非常有诚意想要补偿 |
[05:53] | Okay. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[05:54] | Anyway, the real reason I’m calling is, | 总之 我打过来其实因为 |
[05:56] | turns out there’s a few Walnut Springs in the SoCal area. | 南加州地区有好几所核桃泉疗养院 |
[05:58] | It’s the one in Santa Barbara, dummy! | 圣巴巴拉那个 笨蛋 |
[06:00] | – Yeesh! Cranky much? Who died? – A lotta people! | -干嘛这么焦躁 有人死了吗 -很多人 |
[06:05] | Sorry, what did I miss? | 抱歉 你们刚刚说了什么 |
[06:06] | Courtney’s beloved was outlining his plan | 考特尼的爱人正在概述 |
[06:08] | to curtail gun violence. | 他如何减少枪支暴力的计划 |
[06:09] | I’m just saying, if people have the right pumped-up kicks, | 我只是认为如果人们都有合适的气垫鞋 |
[06:13] | maybe they can outrun the bullets. | 或许就能跑赢子弹 |
[06:16] | All this talk of gun violence is depressing. | 这些关于枪支暴力的言论都太让人沮丧了 |
[06:18] | Ms. Taken is a movie about empowerment. | 《女版飓风营救》是一部女权电影 |
[06:21] | That’s what I’ve been saying! | 我就是那个意思 |
[06:22] | It’s Bridget Jones with slightly more bloody murdering. | 这就是《BJ单身日记》多了点血腥谋杀而已 |
[06:24] | We just have to keep the story on Courtney, | 我们只要把关注点放在考特尼身上 |
[06:27] | and not on the depressingly unstoppable rise | 不要转到这个国家令人沮丧又无力阻止 |
[06:29] | of real-life gun violence in this country, thoughts and prayers. | 且持续上升的枪支暴力现实上去就行 关怀与祈祷 |
[06:32] | – Thoughts and prayers. – Thoughts and prayers. | -关怀与祈祷 -关怀与祈祷 |
[06:36] | 改变世界 变美 赞起来 妹子 赞起来 多喝水 敞开心扉 但别太开 | |
[06:41] | The House Majority Whip outlined a new bipartisan plan | 众议院多数党党鞭提出新的跨党派合作计划 |
[06:44] | to encourage you to answer your ringing phone. | 来鼓励你接听电话 |
[06:47] | For Thursday, October 12, this is All Rings Considered. | 十月十二日 星期四 总而听之 |
[06:51] | – I’m Robert Siegel. – And I’m Audie Cornish. | -我是罗伯特·西格尔 -我是奥迪·柯尼希 |
[06:53] | The proposed bill would take effect | 本提案将会在 |
[06:54] | when someone tries to call you | 有人给你打电话时生效 |
[06:56] | and you hear this ringtone. | 你会听到这个铃声 |
[06:58] | – Hello? – Diane! | -你好 -戴安 |
[07:00] | I got an exclusive for you. | 有独家新闻给你 |
[07:02] | You are going to write a glowing feature | 你要为我的客户和她的新电影 |
[07:04] | about my client and her new movie. | 写一篇镀金软文 |
[07:06] | – Why would I… – You know Courtney Portnoy. | -我为什么要… -你认识考特尼·波特诺伊 |
[07:08] | You probably recall when she soared as the thorny horticulturist | 你知道她可能是因为和短裙女巫一起在 |
[07:11] | in One Sordid Fortnight With the Short-Skirted Sorceress. | 《肮脏两周》中饰演带刺的园艺师而迅速走红 |
[07:15] | How would you enjoy joining Portnoy | 你愿意和波特诺伊在日式餐厅 |
[07:17] | for a scorched soy porterhouse pork four-courser at Koi? | 吃点烤猪扒闲聊一下吗 |
[07:20] | – Wait, what? – Glorify your source, | -等等 什么 -美化你的消息来源 |
[07:22] | but don’t make it feel forced, of course, | 但当然不要让人看出有刻意 |
[07:24] | and try the borscht. Smooches! | 尝尝罗宋汤 么么哒 |
[07:26] | 磁力杖 子弹 我 或者 巫师 | |
[07:26] | And that’s how you do it, folks. | 赞美我吧 |
[07:28] | 核桃泉疗养院 夕阳红社区 小心秋天 摔倒的季节 | |
[07:33] | You’re telling me you didn’t feel one twinge of guilt | 你敢说你把你妈妈丢在这个地方 |
[07:35] | when you left your mom in this place? | 心里从来都没内疚过吗 |
[07:38] | twinge of guilt, twinge of guilt, trying to remember, no. | 内疚 内疚啊 我想想 没有 |
[07:41] | – Definitely not. – Damn. | -绝对没有过 -那真不幸 |
[07:42] | You didn’t know my mom. | 你不了解我母亲 |
[07:44] | Football? You don’t have the haunches for it. | 玩橄榄球 你不是那块料 |
[07:47] | You’ll only embarrass yourself, | 你只会让自己出丑 |
[07:48] | as in every other endeavor you pursue. | 如同你之前尝试的那些事一样 |
[07:50] | – But, Mom… – If you’re looking to get knocked around | -但是妈妈… -如果你想下午没事就挨揍 |
[07:53] | for an afternoon, why don’t you just read | 干嘛不去试试 |
[07:55] | one of your father’s manuscripts | 读你爸写的手稿 |
[07:56] | and tell him his prose is pedestrian and derivative? | 然后告诉他他写的散文无聊又胡扯 |
[07:59] | Works for me every time. | 我试过 每次都有效 |
[08:04] | Mrs. Horseman, you have a visitor. | 马男夫人 有人来看你 |
[08:11] | – Hi, Mom. – Do I know you? | -你好 妈 -我认识你吗 |
[08:13] | Here we go. Yes, Mom, I never visit. You got me. | 又来了 我确实没来看过你 被你逮到了 |
[08:16] | – Henrietta? – Okay, we’re doing this? | -亨丽埃塔 -要玩这一套吗 |
[08:18] | I think she really doesn’t know who you are. | 我觉得她是真不记得你了 |
[08:20] | She knows. This is just like when she pretended | 她知道 这和八年级那次独唱表演失败后 |
[08:22] | not to recognize me after my shaky choir solo in eighth grade. | 她也假装不认识我一样 |
[08:25] | I had to get a ride home with the pianist | 我不得不搭钢琴师的车回家 |
[08:27] | who liked to tickle a lot more than just the ivories. | 一个比起弹琴更喜欢挠痒痒的人 |
[08:30] | When I made it home unscathed, | 等我安然无恙回家了 |
[08:31] | she said, “Huh. I guess no one wants you.” | 她说 看来没人想要你 |
[08:34] | Henrietta, could I trouble you for some orange juice, please? | 亨丽埃塔 麻烦给我倒点橙汁 |
[08:37] | Stop calling me Henrietta! Nobody here’s named Henrietta! | 不要叫我亨丽埃塔 这里没人叫亨丽埃塔 |
[08:39] | Henrietta, orange juice. Now! | 亨丽埃塔 橙汁 立刻马上 |
[08:41] | You’re not being paid for polite conversation. | 付钱请你来不是为了聊天的 |
[08:43] | – BoJack, maybe you should just– – Oh, hello! It’s you. | -波杰克 你可能得… -你好 是你啊 |
[08:45] | Hollyhock. | 霍莉霍克 |
[08:46] | I must apologize for Henrietta. | 我得替亨丽埃塔道歉 |
[08:49] | She learned to read on secondhand books. | 她是看二手书籍学会的识字 |
[08:51] | Mom, do you really not know who I am? Me, famous BoJack? | 你真的不记得了吗 是我 出名的波杰克 |
[08:55] | If you are getting orange juice, I’d love a glass too. | 如果你要去拿橙汁 我也要一杯 |
[09:00] | okay. | 好吧 |
[09:04] | So you see I’m really quite ordinary and relatable. | 所以我是真的很普通 也容易和人产生共鸣 |
[09:07] | Yeah, you put your pants on one leg at a time. | 是啊 只是一个普通人而已 |
[09:10] | Well, I step into my pants one leg at a time, | 我穿裤子一次伸进去一条腿 |
[09:13] | then my trouser-maidens lift | 然后穿裤佣人 |
[09:14] | the legs simultaneously to avoid wrinklage. | 同时抬起我的腿 免得弄皱裤子 |
[09:16] | Well, right, of course, why else have trouser-maidens? | 是的 当然 不然要穿裤佣人干嘛 |
[09:20] | – Konichiwa, Princess Mulan. – Just leave us alone, okay? | -你好 木兰公主 -别来烦我们 |
[09:23] | I was giving you a compliment. | 我是在恭维你 |
[09:24] | First, konichiwa is not a compliment, it’s Japanese for hello. | 首先 那不是恭维 那是日文”你好” |
[09:27] | Second, I’m not Japanese. | 其次 我不是日本人 |
[09:28] | Maybe I could put something in that sweet mouth of yours | 或许我该给你那张樱桃小口塞点东西 |
[09:30] | so you don’t have to talk so much. | 这样你就不会那么多话了 |
[09:33] | One more step, asshole. | 再走一步试试 混蛋 |
[09:35] | What… | 那… |
[09:36] | I was joking. I don’t want any trouble. | 我只是开个玩笑 不想惹麻烦 |
[09:38] | – Tell your story walking. – …the… | -快点滚 -是… |
[09:40] | shit was that? | 什么玩意儿 |
[09:42] | I don’t know! My instincts just kicked in. | 也不知道 就是本能反应 |
[09:45] | Why do you even have a gun? | 你为什么会有枪 |
[09:47] | Well, using it in the movie was so empowering, | 在电影里面拿枪的感觉太爽 |
[09:49] | and now I just carry it everywhere. Do you want to hold it? | 所以我现在随时都带着 你要试试吗 |
[09:52] | No, I am very anti-gun. | 不要 我是反枪人士 |
[09:54] | In fact, I think the whole idea of guns is inherently– | 实际上我认为枪这个东西本身就– |
[09:57] | Holy shit, I’m holding a gun. How long has this been in my hand? | 该死 我竟然拿着一把枪 我拿着多久了 |
[10:00] | – Slides right in, doesn’t it? – It actually feels kind of nice. | -很趁手 对吧 -手感还真挺不错 |
[10:03] | Would you like to try shooting it? We can go to my gun range. | 要不要试试射击 我们可以去我的靶场 |
[10:06] | You have your own gun range? | 你还有私人靶场 |
[10:07] | I’m Courtney Portnoy. I have all the things. | 我是考特尼·波特诺伊 我什么都有 |
[10:29] | I can’t believe you came back. | 我不敢相信你回来了 |
[10:31] | Who, me? Or BoJack? | 谁 我还是波杰克 |
[10:33] | You look just like him. | 你看起来跟他一模一样 |
[10:34] | People tell me that. | 大家都这么说 |
[10:37] | Your mother’s dementia is progressing rapidly. | 你母亲的痴呆症正在迅速恶化 |
[10:39] | – You came out of nowhere. – Yes. I snuck up on you on purpose | -你从哪里钻出来的 -我是故意悄悄接近你 |
[10:41] | as a symbol for the alarming creep of dementia. | 为了显示痴呆症有多么可怕 |
[10:43] | – It isn’t there, until it is. – Thank you, very colorful. | -毫无预兆 忽然出现 -谢谢 很生动 |
[10:46] | We tried to call you, but the number you gave us | 我们试过给你打电话 但是你留的号码 |
[10:49] | – connected to a sandwich shop in Temecula. – Is that right? | -转到了特曼库拉一家三明治店 -真的吗 |
[10:53] | This is the most responsive she’s been in weeks. | 这是她几周来最有反应的时候了 |
[10:55] | I think with regular visits from you and your daughter– | 我认为你和你女儿的经常探视– |
[10:57] | That’s not happening. | 不可能 |
[10:58] | Seeing my mom is like a Terrence Malick movie. | 探望我母亲就如同泰伦斯·马利克的电影 |
[11:00] | Every ten years or so is bearable, | 每隔十年左右看一次还行 |
[11:01] | but more than that and it starts to get annoying. | 但超过那个频率就开始烦人了 |
[11:03] | She won’t last another ten years. | 她活不了十年了 |
[11:06] | Well, I guess that’s it, then. Bye, Mom! | 那就这么着了 再见 老妈 |
[11:08] | Come on, Hollyhock, | 走吧 霍莉霍克 |
[11:09] | let’s blow this Jell-O stand. | 我们去扫光这个吉露果冻摊 |
[11:10] | We’re gonna come back though, right? | 但我们还会回来的吧 |
[11:12] | We can’t just leave her like this. | 我们不能这样丢下她一个人 |
[11:13] | Hollyhock, you can do anything if you believe in yourself. | 霍莉霍克 相信自己 你可以成就一切 |
[11:15] | – No, we have to come back. – Henrietta? | -不行 我们要回来的 -亨丽埃塔 |
[11:17] | – Every week. – Why? | -每星期都要来 -为什么 |
[11:18] | Because she’s your mother and dementia is hereditary. | 因为她是你妈妈 而痴呆症是遗传的 |
[11:21] | One day, you’re gonna be in a home like this, | 总有一天 你也会在这样一个疗养院里 |
[11:24] | and so will I, | 我也是 |
[11:24] | and wouldn’t you want someone visiting you? | 难道你不希望有人来看你吗 |
[11:27] | Fine. We’ll come back. Happy? | 好吧 我们会回来的 高兴了吗 |
[11:29] | Where’s my orange juice, slag? | 我的橙汁呢 人渣 |
[11:40] | See ya next week. | 下周见 |
[11:45] | Are we out of milk? | 我们是不是没有牛奶了 |
[11:46] | I can pick up some after work. | 我可以下班后去买点 |
[11:47] | Great. Also, real quick follow-up, | 太好了 我再快速了解一下 |
[11:50] | why are you holding a gun? | 你为什么拿着把枪 |
[11:51] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[11:52] | Did I drive all the way home | 我是不是开车回家一路上 |
[11:53] | without realizing I was holding a gun? | 都没有意识到自己拿着把枪 |
[11:55] | No wonder that guy at the gas station | 难怪那个加油站的人 |
[11:57] | didn’t charge me for the Red Vines. | 没有收我糖果的钱 |
[11:59] | Did I rob a gas station? | 我是不是抢劫了一个加油站 |
[12:01] | Classic Diane shenanigans. | 经典戴安恶作剧 |
[12:04] | Or as I call them, “Diane-igans.” All right, be safe. | 或者叫做”戴安剧” 好吧 注意安全 |
[12:12] | Let’s get one thing out of the way right now. | 先来解决一件事 |
[12:15] | If you’re a man, you’re not gonna get it. | 如果你是个男人 那你不懂 |
[12:18] | 女生最赞网 私人手枪 | |
[12:18] | Some of you think you get it. You want to get it. | 有些人觉得自己懂 你也想懂 |
[12:21] | You listen, nod and say all the right things | 你听着我们讲的故事 点头同意 |
[12:23] | 点击量排行榜 对男权左滑 为她量身打造的沙发客 利亚姆·海姆斯沃斯的阴茎轮廓 超热热气球 克里斯·海姆斯沃斯的阴茎轮廓 | |
[12:23] | when we tell you our stories. | 说着有道理的话 |
[12:25] | But you still can’t actually know what it feels like | 但你仍无法弄明白 |
[12:28] | to constantly have your guard up. | 时刻保持警惕的感受 |
[12:30] | In parking garages, walking the street, even at work. | 在停车场 走在街上 甚至工作时 |
[12:31] | 女生最赞网 私人手枪 | |
[12:34] | I’m tired of trying to help men understand | 我已厌倦帮男人们去理解 |
[12:37] | how it feels to be a woman. | 作为一名女性的感受 |
[12:39] | Starting now, I’m doing what it takes | 从现在开始 我将尽己所能 |
[12:40] | 戴安·阮 为什么我要带枪 | |
[12:41] | to put the power in my own hands. | 将权力握在自己手上 |
[12:43] | That’s why I own a gun. | 所以我有了自己的枪 |
[12:52] | That was our senior picnic. | 那是我们的毕业野餐 |
[12:55] | Here I am. There’s Polio Larry. | 我在这里 还有小儿麻痹拉里 |
[12:58] | Yup, she sure remembers all the important people. | 她当然会记得所有重要人物 |
[13:00] | – And who’s this? – That’s my brother, Crackerjack. | -那位是谁 -是我哥哥 克拉克杰克 |
[13:03] | That’s not Crackerjack, that’s me. | 那不是克拉克杰克 是我 |
[13:04] | Thirty seconds after that picture was taken | 照完那张照片三十秒后 |
[13:06] | you were yelling at me for getting ice cream on my shorts. | 你就冲我嚷嚷 骂我把冰淇淋弄在短裤上了 |
[13:08] | No ice cream for me, Henrietta. I’m watching my figure. | 我不要冰淇淋 亨丽埃塔 我在控制体重 |
[13:12] | Yeah, you want to look pretty for when Death comes to visit. | 是啊 你想在死神来临时看起来漂亮点 |
[13:14] | Beth? No. | 贝丝 不 |
[13:15] | We stopped talking after she wouldn’t eat my casserole | 她不肯吃我的炖锅菜后我们就不说话了 |
[13:18] | and then I told the whole supper club that her son was a gay. | 然后我跟所有夜总会的人说她儿子是基佬 |
[13:21] | Okay. You two enjoy each other. | 好吧 你们惺惺相惜去吧 |
[13:23] | I’m gonna go see if I can seduce a lonely dowager | 我去看看能不能勾搭上一个寂寞的富孀 |
[13:25] | into giving me her night-night pills. | 把她的安眠药骗来 |
[13:28] | Is this you? | 这是你吗 |
[13:28] | – This is me at my debutante ball. – You were so beautiful. | -这是我参加名媛舞会时拍的 -你好美 |
[13:32] | You could be thin, too. Just go easy on the sweets | 你也能瘦下来的 只要不吃甜食 |
[13:36] | and when you go somewhere, don’t walk, gallop. | 到什么地方去 别用走的 快跑过去 |
[13:39] | Ice cold, Grammy-gram. | 太酷了 名媛奶奶 |
[13:41] | 早安 好莱乌 | |
[13:43] | Morning time, Hollywoo! | 早安 好莱乌 |
[13:44] | I’m A Ryan Seacrest Type. | 我是瑞安·西克莱斯特那型的 |
[13:46] | And I’m A Billy Bush Type. | 我是比利·布什那型的 |
[13:48] | Here’s something I’m just now reading on a cue card. | 这是我刚在提示卡上看到的 |
[13:50] | All the ladies are getting concealed carry permits. | 所有女士都在申请秘密携带枪支许可 |
[13:53] | It’s the newest thing. | 这是最新潮流 |
[13:54] | I wouldn’t want to be around one of those ladies | 我可不想在一个月中某几天的时候 |
[13:56] | at a certain time of the month, if you know what I mean. | 在那些女士周围 如果你懂我的意思的话 |
[14:00] | I don’t. | 不懂 |
[14:01] | Joking aside, I think it’s great these gals have a hobby. | 言归正传 我觉得女士们有个爱好是件好事 |
[14:04] | and I’m being told by our producers that | 制片人告诉我们 |
[14:06] | we have a breaking news alert– | 现在有个突发新闻提醒 |
[14:08] | there has been another mass shooting. | 又发生了一起大规模枪击案 |
[14:11] | I am totally unqualified to cover a news story this important. | 我完全没有资格报道这么重大的新闻 |
[14:14] | But as a straight white male, | 但作为一名地道的白人男性 |
[14:16] | I will plow forward with confidence | 我将满怀信心勇往直前 |
[14:17] | and assume I’m doing fine. | 并觉得自己做得不错 |
[14:22] | Again with the crazy gunmen. | 又是发了疯的携枪者 |
[14:24] | Princess Carolyn, if this keeps up, | 卡洛琳公主 如果枪击事件继续发生 |
[14:25] | we’re gonna have to put this movie on the shelf | 我们就只能把这部电影跟 |
[14:27] | next to that wacky vacation comedy | 那部我们制作的关于笨保姆的 |
[14:28] | we did about the klutzy babysitter. | 疯癫假日喜剧一起上了 |
[14:31] | That sounds hilarious! | 听起来很搞笑 |
[14:33] | What the hell are you doing on this call? | 你在电话那头干什么 |
[14:34] | Imagining that funny movie you just described. | 想象那部你刚说的搞笑电影 |
[14:36] | Okay, what do all these shootings have in common? | 好吧 这些枪击事件有什么共同点 |
[14:39] | Guns? Bullets? Who are you, Art Linkletter? | 枪 子弹 你是谁 亚特·林克莱特吗 |
[14:41] | Just spit it out. | 快说 |
[14:42] | Men! | 都是男人 |
[14:42] | What if we played up the “Ms.” in Ms.Taken ? | 要是我们在《女版飓风营救》中大力宣传”女性”呢 |
[14:45] | In a world of increasing terror, | 在这个恐怖事件日益频发的世界里 |
[14:47] | our movie tells women they don’t have to be afraid anymore. | 我们的电影告诉女性不用再害怕了 |
[14:50] | – Yeah, now you’re talking. – When you put it that way, | -现在你说到点子上了 -这么说的话 |
[14:53] | it almost sounds like these mass shootings | 几乎听起来像这些大规模枪击事件 |
[14:54] | could be a good thing for the movie. | 会给我们的电影带来好处 |
[14:56] | No, no, no, of course not. They’re a terrible tragedy. | 不不不 当然不是 那些是可怕的灾难 |
[14:59] | And in my thoughts and prayers are with the victims. | 我对受害者表示关怀与祈祷 |
[15:01] | – Right, thoughts and prayers. – But… | -对 关怀与祈祷 -但是… |
[15:02] | anything that makes women feel unsafe | 无论什么让这些女性感到没有安全感 |
[15:05] | might actually help our box office. | 都可能助长我们的票房 |
[15:07] | But you don’t want women to feel unsafe. | 但你不希望女性觉得不安全 |
[15:10] | Of course not! | 当然了 |
[15:11] | Nobody wants that, nobody’s saying that. | 没人希望那样 没人那么说 |
[15:13] | But if they already do feel unsafe, | 但如果她们已经觉得不安全了 |
[15:15] | there’s no reason not to capitalize. | 没有理由不去利用这点 |
[15:17] | Right, if they already feel unsafe anyway. | 对 要是她们已经感到不安全了 |
[15:19] | Exactly, we’re not making them feel unsafe. | 正是如此 我们没有让她们感到不安全 |
[15:22] | We’re just profiting, albeit indirectly, | 我们只是从中获利 尽管是间接的 |
[15:24] | from there being more mass shootings. | 从增加的大规模枪击事件中获利 |
[15:28] | In that case, I got good news and I got bad news. | 这样的话 就有好消息和坏消息了 |
[15:30] | Bad news is you’re gonna want to avoid the 405. | 坏消息就是你要准备避免被禁播 |
[15:32] | 核桃泉疗养院 岁月如梭 | |
[15:36] | Keep it down. | 小点声 |
[15:37] | Why are you carrying that thin hard book? | 你拿着那本很薄的硬皮书干啥 |
[15:39] | It’s not a book, it’s a DVD case. | 这不是书 是一盒DVD |
[15:40] | We did a special episode about elder care. | 我们录过一集关于养老的特别集 |
[15:42] | Now we’re gonna watch it | 现在我们要来看看这集 |
[15:43] | and learn how to handle this bitch. | 学习一下怎么处理这老东西 |
[15:45] | When you say “this bitch”, | 当你说”这老东西”的时候 |
[15:46] | do you mean your mom’s dementia or your mom? | 你是指你妈的痴呆症 还是你妈 |
[15:49] | I think you can pick that up through context. | 我觉得你根据上下文能弄明白的 |
[15:52] | “I’m Ready For My Close-Up, Mr. Dementia.” | “我已经准备好拍特写了 痴呆先生” |
[15:54] | I think I’ll go lie down. | 我想我要躺下来了 |
[15:56] | Hey, Ethan, who’s your friend? | 伊森 你这位朋友是谁啊 |
[15:57] | Ethan made a friend? | 伊森交了个朋友 |
[15:59] | This old man followed me home from the park. | 这个老人一路从公园跟着我回了家 |
[16:01] | Can I keep him? | 我能留下他吗 |
[16:03] | Here we go, again. | 又来了 |
[16:07] | – BoJack? – Mom? | -波杰克 -妈妈 |
[16:09] | Hush, Henrietta. That’s my son on the television. | 安静 汉丽埃塔 电视上的是我儿子 |
[16:11] | You know him? | 你认得他吗 |
[16:12] | I think I’d know my own son, wouldn’t I? | 我肯定认得我自己的儿子 不是吗 |
[16:14] | You heard the boss, man. | 老哥 你听到老大的意思了 |
[16:16] | Guess your daughter, the bikini model, | 我想你女儿 那个比基尼模特 |
[16:18] | will have to pick you up at the park. | 得去公园接你了 |
[16:20] | Daughter, the bikini model? | 他女儿 是个比基尼模特 |
[16:22] | Ethan, this man is our guest! | 伊森 这位老人是我们的客人啊 |
[16:34] | – You know I hate guns, right? – I know. | -你知道我讨厌枪 对吗 -我知道 |
[16:38] | Although my official stated political opinion | 尽管我的官方政治观点是 |
[16:40] | is I respect the Second Amendment | 我尊重《第二修正案》 |
[16:41] | but I think some gun purchases should require | 但是我认为 一些枪支的购买应当需要 |
[16:43] | the barest possible amount of background checks. | 最起码的一些背景调查 |
[16:45] | Mr. Peanutbutter, you know I hate guns, too. | 花生酱先生 你知道我也讨厌枪 |
[16:48] | Or I thought I did. | 或者我觉得我是讨厌的 |
[16:49] | Or I still do, mostly. | 或者说 现在大部分时候 我还是讨厌的 |
[16:50] | But being a gun owner | 但是拥有枪支 |
[16:51] | finally makes me feel as safe walking down the street | 才使我感觉到 走在大街上 |
[16:54] | as a man gets to feel all the time. | 有了男人们一直以来的安全感 |
[16:56] | And that’s an incredible feeling I’m not ready to give up yet. | 这种感觉真的很好 我还不打算放弃 |
[16:59] | Besides, if you can frack under our house, | 而且 如果你能在我们房子下面做水力压裂 |
[17:00] | I should get to have a gun. | 我也应当能拥有一把枪 |
[17:01] | All right, that’s fair. | 好吧 这很公平 |
[17:03] | You know? I’m really proud we’ve found a way to | 你知道吗 我真自豪我们找到了办法 |
[17:04] | keep our personal lives and our political lives compartmentalized. | 能把私生活和政治生活划分开来 |
[17:08] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:09] | – You have no idea… – Yes. I have no idea? | -你根本不明白 -是 我不明白 |
[17:12] | Is your bubble of privilege so thick… | 你们特权主义的泡沫也太厚了 |
[17:13] | What’s with humans and guns? | 人类和枪支是怎么回事 |
[17:15] | People are addicted to these things. | 人们对枪支真的上瘾了 |
[17:16] | And what is it with men and not wanting women to feel safe? | 男人不想让女人有安全感 这又是怎么回事 |
[17:19] | – I don’t– – This is a gendered issue… | -我不 -这是性别歧视 |
[17:21] | – Excuse me! – …make no mistake. | -等等 -这是毫无疑问的 |
[17:22] | – I don’t think women… – You can’t sympathize… | -我不认为女人 -你不同情 |
[17:23] | …running around with guns makes anybody safer. | 大家都带着枪到处跑 让谁更安全了 |
[17:25] | – Yeah. That’s the danger. – I don’t– | -是啊 这才是危险所在 -我不 |
[17:26] | – Excuse me. – Not the men | -抱歉 -要担心的 |
[17:27] | who commit 90 percent of murders, | 不是犯了90%的罪的男人 |
[17:29] | it’s the crazy hysterical women you gotta worry about! | 倒是那些疯狂的歇斯底里的女人 |
[17:35] | Yes, yes! Fill my chamber with your powerful bullets! | 用你的强大的子弹填满我的洞穴吧 |
[17:38] | 核桃泉疗养院 表达感谢 除非你是一只火鸡 | |
[17:41] | Beatrice, look who’s back. | 碧翠斯 看看谁回来了 |
[17:42] | And we brought more Horsin’ Around. | 我们还带了更多《胡闹的小马》 |
[17:45] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[17:46] | Because you love that BoJack, right? | 因为你喜欢那个波杰克 对吧 |
[17:48] | Well, he’s not much of a son, | 他儿子当得不怎么样 |
[17:50] | but the show can be a comfort sometimes. | 就是这剧有时还能带来点慰籍 |
[17:57] | They were playing your dumb show in his hospital room. | 他们在他的病房里放你的蠢剧 |
[18:00] | Which dumb show? New one or old one? | 哪版的蠢剧 新的还是老的 |
[18:02] | In the episode I saw, | 我看的那集里面 |
[18:03] | you walked in on your daughter in the shower. | 你在你女儿洗澡的时候走了进去 |
[18:05] | The old one. | 老的那个 |
[18:06] | That episode got us into the TV Guide “Cheers and Jeers” Column. | 那集让我们进了TV Guide上”赞和踩”的版块 |
[18:10] | We did not get a “Cheers.” | 我们没有拿到”赞” |
[18:11] | You always could play the fool, BoJack. | 你一直都挺能装疯卖傻的 波杰克 |
[18:14] | Do we have to have this conversation now, | 我们一定得在这种时候 |
[18:15] | on the way to Dad’s funeral? | 在去爸爸葬礼的路上聊这个吗 |
[18:19] | There was so much more I wanted to say to him. | 我还有很多很多想对他说的 |
[18:21] | Well… you can forget it now. | 那 还是别想了 |
[18:29] | And since you saw me naked, | 因为你看见我光着身子了 |
[18:31] | that means I get to see you naked! | 那就是说 我也要看看你光身子的样子 |
[18:34] | Something tells me I’m gonna regret this. | 我有预感 我之后会后悔的 |
[18:38] | Out of the way, hag, you’re blocking the screen. | 让开 老巫婆 你挡着屏幕了 |
[18:48] | I know this must be painful for you. | 我知道你一定很不好受 |
[18:50] | Not painful, boring. This place sucks. | 不是不好受 是很无趣 这地方糟透了 |
[18:53] | If I’m not even getting credit for coming here, | 如果我来这里都得不到认可 |
[18:54] | what’s the point? | 那有什么意义呢 |
[18:55] | If only there was some way | 要是有什么办法 |
[18:57] | for her to connect the BoJack from the show | 能让她把剧里的波杰克 |
[18:59] | with the BoJack who visits her every week. | 和每天来看她的波杰克挂上钩就好了 |
[19:01] | Yeah, too bad we can’t. Or can we? | 是啊 真糟糕我们做不到 我们做不到吗 |
[19:04] | Can we what? | 做什么 |
[19:05] | Put on a live episode of Horsin’ Around in the nursing home. | 在疗养院里现场演一集《胡闹的小马》 |
[19:08] | Good thinking, Hollyhock. | 想法真棒 霍利霍克 |
[19:10] | We’ll do a Horsin’ Around here at the home. | 我们要在这里演一出《胡闹的小马》 |
[19:12] | She’ll love it because it’s her son BoJack. | 因为是她的儿子波杰克 她会很喜欢的 |
[19:14] | Then after the show, | 然后演出结束以后 |
[19:15] | I’ll come out and say hello. | 我会走出去跟她打招呼 |
[19:17] | And she’ll say, “BoJack? Is that you?” | 然后她会说 “波杰克 是你吗” |
[19:19] | When her eyes spark with recognition, | 当她的眼里闪着相识的光芒时 |
[19:21] | I’m gonna sit down next to her, I’m gonna squeeze her hand | 我就会坐在她身旁 握紧她的手 |
[19:23] | and get real close and say… | 靠得很近 然后说 |
[19:25] | – “Fuck you, Mom.” – What? | -“滚蛋吧 妈妈” -什么 |
[19:28] | I can finally tell her off! I’m gonna say, “Look at you, | 我终于能骂她了 我会说 “看看你 |
[19:31] | you old piece of shit, rotting in a nursing home!” | 你这坨老狗屎 在疗养院里烂掉好了” |
[19:33] | – Now I have the power! – That’s what you want to say to her? | -现在我掌权了 -这就是你想对她说的 |
[19:36] | It’s gonna be great! | 肯定会很棒的 |
[19:37] | I can’t wait to see the look on her face. | 我等不及想看她的表情了 |
[19:39] | Okay, let’s do this. Let’s put on a show! | 很好 就这么做吧 演一出剧 |
[19:48] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[19:49] | Hear about the mass shooting outside Tulsa? | 听说了塔尔萨的大规模枪击事件吗 |
[19:51] | Terrible tragedy. | 一场可怕的悲剧 |
[19:52] | Thoughts and prayers. | 关怀与祈祷 |
[19:53] | We really have to do something about these men who go… | 我们应该做些什么了 对于这些男人 |
[19:55] | No, P.C. This time it was a woman. | 不 公主 这次是个女人 |
[19:58] | A woman mass shooter? Oh, no, that really is bad news! | 一个女性枪击者 不 这真是个坏消息 |
[20:02] | I just think this is what happens when you give women guns. | 我就是觉得 你给女人枪支之后 |
[20:04] | They start shooting people with them. | 他们会开始射杀别的人 |
[20:06] | I mean, do they even know what guns are for? | 我是说 她们知道枪是干嘛用的吗 |
[20:08] | I don’t feel safe anymore | 夜里自己走在大街上 |
[20:09] | walking down my own street alone at night. | 我再也不感觉安全了 |
[20:11] | Me, a man! | 我 一个男人 |
[20:13] | I am convening a series of congressional hearings | 我正准备召开一系列国会听证会 |
[20:15] | on the matter of women and guns. | 讨论女性和枪支的问题 |
[20:17] | Because even one death from the bullet of a female gun owner | 因为即使有一个人死在女性枪下 |
[20:20] | is too many. | 都太多了 |
[20:22] | What are my constituents supposed to do, | 我的选民们该怎么做 |
[20:24] | not compliment random women on the street | 不再夸奖街上的女路人 |
[20:27] | because they might be carrying a gun? | 因为她们可能有枪吗 |
[20:29] | We cannot allow our lives to be dictated by that kind of fear. | 我们不能让人们被这种恐惧支配 |
[20:33] | So you see, the trigger | 如你们所见 |
[20:35] | was specifically designed for a man’s grip | 扳机是专为男性的握把方式和暴躁脾气 |
[20:38] | and a man’s temperament. | 而特别设计 |
[20:40] | Look, all I’m saying is | 听着 我要说的是 |
[20:41] | maybe you shouldn’t blame women for wanting guns. | 也许你们不该责怪女性想要持枪 |
[20:44] | Maybe you should blame the constant societal messaging | 也许你们该责怪这个社会不断告诉我们 |
[20:48] | that tells us we are safe | 我们只有在 |
[20:49] | only as long as the men around us allow us to be. | 周围的男性允许时 才是安全的 |
[20:52] | So if you have a problem with women carrying firearms, | 所以如果你对女性持枪有意见 |
[20:55] | you can roll up your sleeves | 那你可以卷起袖子 |
[20:56] | and actually work to create a society where women feel safe | 实打实地创造一个让女性感到安全和公平的社会 |
[21:00] | and equal, or you can just ban all guns. | 或者你也可以直接全民禁枪 |
[21:07] | The ayes have it. | 赞成票获胜 |
[21:07] | Possession of any firearm | 现在在加州 |
[21:09] | is now illegal in the state of California. | 持有任何枪支都是违法的 |
[21:11] | – We did it, boys. – Yes! | -我们办到了 兄弟们 -太棒了 |
[21:13] | – Congratulations! – Fabulous! | -恭喜 -太好了 |
[21:16] | I thought that was gonna go the other way. | 我以为会是另一个结果 |
[21:18] | Diane. You just passed sensible gun legislation. | 戴安 你刚让明智的控枪立法议案获得通过 |
[21:22] | I can’t believe this country hates women more than it loves guns. | 我不敢相信这个国家对女人的恨甚于对枪的喜爱 |
[21:25] | No? | 不是吗 |
[21:26] | 核桃泉疗养院 特别活动 马田波杰克上演《古闹的小马》 | |
[21:30] | BoJack, I don’t know about this. | 波杰克 我对这个不在行 |
[21:32] | You’ll be fine. Just remember to enunciate. | 没事的 只用照着念就行 |
[21:34] | It helps if you imagine performing for the back row. | 想象自己在为后排的人表演会对你有帮助 |
[21:36] | – Not that. I mean… – Shh! Here they come. | -我不是说这个… -嘘 他们来了 |
[21:38] | Gladys, hit it! | 格拉迪斯 音乐 |
[21:44] | Too bad I could never run for president, | 我从未参加过总统竞选真是太遗憾了 |
[21:46] | ’cause1 I love waffling! | 因为我爱做华夫饼[胡扯] |
[21:47] | Wha– What is this? | 这是什么 |
[21:48] | Olivia, you usually love my breakfast humor. | 奥利维亚 你一向很爱我的早餐幽默时刻 |
[21:51] | Why so glum, sugarplum? | 今天怎么闷闷不乐的 宝贝 |
[21:52] | It’s this algebra homework that gives me the blues. | 因为我在做代数作业 |
[21:56] | X-axis? Y-axis? | X轴 Y轴 |
[21:58] | Where’s the ‘Y’-should-I-care axis? | 我干嘛要在意什么轴 |
[22:01] | Henrietta, what are you doing? | 汉丽埃塔 你在做什么 |
[22:02] | BoJack, maybe we should stop. | 波杰克 也许我们该停下 |
[22:04] | We just started. Let’s at least get through the first act | 这才刚开始 让我们在严厉的自我批判之前 |
[22:06] | before we judge ourselves too harshly, huh? | 至少演完第一幕好吗 |
[22:08] | I wonder if there’s a way to make math fun. | 我在想有没有方法让数学变得有趣 |
[22:11] | Math will never be fun. | 数学不可能有趣 |
[22:13] | The only thing I like is rap music songs. | 我唯一喜欢的是说唱歌曲 |
[22:16] | Make this stop. How do I turn this off? | 快停下 我怎么才能关掉 |
[22:18] | Don’t change it. I want to see if this married couple | 别换台 我想看这对夫妻 |
[22:22] | can work through their differences. | 能否化解矛盾 |
[22:24] | – Gimme the remote! – This isn’t right! | -把遥控器给我 -这样做不对 |
[22:25] | Guys, sharing is caring! | 各位 分享就是关爱 |
[22:27] | Oh, my God. Code red, code red! | 天呐 红色警报 红色警报 |
[22:29] | What is happening? I don’t like this! | 这怎么回事 我讨厌看这个 |
[22:31] | No! | 不 |
[22:32] | – Let go of me. -Oh, God. | -放开我 -天呐 |
[22:34] | I am the heiress to the Sugarman Sugarcube Company. | 我是舒格曼公司的女继承人 |
[22:38] | You can’t do this to me! | 你们不能这样对我 |
[22:42] | I never get to watch what I want. | 我从来都看不到自己想看的 |
[22:46] | You think we should still finish the episode, or…? | 你认为我们该继续演完这集 还是… |
[22:51] | Our insurance policy is very strict and very clear. | 我们的保险很严格也说得很清楚 |
[22:54] | Once a resident becomes violent, | 一旦病人发生过激行为 |
[22:55] | we can no longer house them. | 我们就不能再收留他们了 |
[22:57] | Can you recommend another facility? | 你有其他推荐的疗养院吗 |
[22:59] | Frankly, at your mother’s rate of deterioration, | 老实说 以你妈妈的病情恶化速度 |
[23:01] | she probably doesn’t have much time. | 她很可能活不了太久了 |
[23:02] | I recommend she spend it | 我建议她在剩下的时间里 |
[23:03] | surrounded by the people who care about her. | 和关心自己的人一起生活 |
[23:06] | Okay, who are they? Do you have their number? | 好吧 他们是谁 你有他们电话吗 |
[23:07] | I was referring to you and your daughter. | 我是指你和你女儿 |
[23:10] | We’ll take her. She can have the guest room, | 我们会带她回家 她可以睡客房 |
[23:12] | and I can sleep on the couch. Right? | 我可以睡沙发 对吗 |
[23:15] | Okay. If she really doesn’t have much time left. | 好吧 如果她真的没剩多长时间了的话 |
[23:18] | But if we get to this time next year, she’s still hanging on, | 但如果等到明年今日 她还撑着没死的话 |
[23:20] | you will be getting a very strongly worded letter, mister. | 你会收到一封措辞强硬的谴责信的 先生 |
[23:24] | Excuse me, could you point me in the direction of an H&M? | 打扰一下 你能告诉我H&M服饰店在哪吗 |
[23:28] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[23:28] | That’s all we got, once we took out all the guns. | 一旦我们去掉所有枪的情节 就只能这样了 |
[23:31] | Maybe it could work as an H&M commercial? | 也许可以拿来做H&M广告 |
[23:33] | It’s a shame. It was a great movie. | 太可惜了 这是部很棒的电影 |
[23:35] | Yeah. Cut down in the prime of its life. | 对 删掉了它最精华的部分 |
[23:38] | Well, I’m very sorry for your loss. | 我为你的损失感到遗憾 |
[23:41] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[23:46] | Beatrice, you hungry? I could make Pop-Tarts. | 碧翠斯 你饿了吗 我会做馅饼 |
[23:48] | No, thank you. | 我不饿 谢谢你 |
[23:50] | You want to watch another Horsin’ Around episode? | 你想再看一集《胡闹的小马》吗 |
[23:53] | What’s the point? | 这有什么意思 |
[23:56] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[24:06] | I’m sorry you didn’t get to tell your mom off. | 我很抱歉你没得到机会骂你妈妈 |
[24:08] | I keep thinking about all the things I never said | 我一直想着那些我从未说过的话 |
[24:10] | because I was so sure there’d be other days to say them. | 因为我以前坚信一定会有机会说出来 |
[24:13] | – Why don’t you tell her now? – It’s not the same. | -你为何不现在告诉她 -这不一样 |
[24:15] | I should have done it back when she knew who I was, | 我应该在她知道我是谁的时候告诉她 |
[24:17] | back when it would mean something. | 这样做才有意义 |
[24:19] | But now, she’s gonna die | 但现在 她快死了 |
[24:21] | and she’s never gonna know just how much I hate her. | 她永远不会知道我有多恨她 |
[24:23] | I’m sure she knew, BoJack. | 她肯定知道 波杰克 |
[24:25] | Yeah? You’re not just saying that? | 是吗 你不是随便说说吧 |
[24:26] | She read your book, didn’t she? | 她看过你的书 不是吗 |
[24:28] | Yeah, but I really wanted to say it to her face. | 是 但我真的想当着她的面说出来 |
[24:31] | Well, hey, she’s here now, right? | 她现在就在这里 对吧 |
[24:34] | And she has good days and bad days. | 她的情况时好时坏 |
[24:36] | Maybe, eventually, she’ll recognize you. | 也许终有一天 她会认出你来 |
[24:39] | And then you can totally rip into her. | 然后你就可以尽情地对她发泄了 |
[24:42] | You really think so? | 你真的这么想吗 |
[24:51] | *Back in the ’90s I was in a very famous TV show* | *九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧* |
[25:00] | *I’m BoJack the Horseman* | *我是马男波杰克* |
[25:02] | *BoJack the Horseman Don’t act like you don’t know* | *那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌* |
[25:09] | *And I’m trying to hold on to my past* | *我想沉迷过去* |
[25:14] | *It’s been so long I don’t think I’m gonna last* | *都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了* |
[25:18] | *I guess I’ll just try And make you understand* | *我应该会努力让你明白* |
[25:22] | *That I’m more horse than a man* | *比起人我更像马* |
[25:26] | *Or I’m more man than a horse* | *或是比起马我更像人* |
[25:31] | *BoJack* | *波杰克* |