时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Well, let me be the first to tell you: I’m bad news. | 让我第一个告诉你 我是个讨厌鬼 |
[00:16] | You’re actually not the first to tell me that. | 事实上你不是第一个告诉我这个的 |
[00:18] | I can’t offer you parental guidance or advice | 我不能像普通父母那样给你指导 建议 |
[00:21] | or love or support or prolonged conversation or interest in you, | 亲情 支持 促膝长谈 关心在意 |
[00:24] | – or remembering your name. -It’s Hollyhock. | -甚至是记住你的名字 -我叫霍莉霍克 |
[00:27] | – And I’m not looking for another dad. – Great. | -而且我不是在找新爸爸 -很好 |
[00:29] | But I’ve always wanted to know who my mother is. | 但我一直想知道我妈是谁 |
[00:32] | Your mother? What do I look like, Josh Radnor? | 你妈妈 我看起来像乔什·拉德诺吗 |
[00:35] | Nothing? Nothing for Josh Radnor. | 不像吗 跟乔什·拉德诺无关 |
[00:37] | How quickly we forget. | 我们是忘得有多快 |
[00:38] | Look, just tell me the name of | 听着 你就直接告诉我在1999年12月 |
[00:40] | the woman you had sex with in December 1999. | 你上的那个女人叫什么名字 |
[00:44] | That’s all the relationship we need to have. | 我俩之间就这点关系 |
[00:46] | That was quite a time for our nation, sex-wise… | 那可是美国很重要的一段时期 性教育… |
[00:49] | Oh, 1999. | 1999年 |
[00:52] | Actually, I don’t need a whole long story. | 事实上 我不需要听整个故事 |
[00:54] | Just get to the point. | 直接说重点吧 |
[00:55] | The point is I banged a lot of women. | 重点是我上过很多女人 |
[00:58] | One-night stands, two-night stands, | 一夜情 两夜情 |
[00:59] | nooners, spooners, hot-air ballooners. | 艳遇 同志情 火辣口交女 |
[01:01] | So, out of all of these women | 所以 所有这些女人 |
[01:03] | it sounds like you really respected, | 听起来你真的很尊重她们 |
[01:05] | is there any chance one of them got pregnant | 有可能她们中有人怀孕 |
[01:08] | and then put the baby up for adoption? | 然后把婴儿送人收养吗 |
[01:10] | I guess Marcy was kind of a poking holes in the condom type. | 我猜玛尔希会是那种给避孕套扎洞的人 |
[01:13] | Real nutter. Good lay, though. | 真是个疯女人 不过床技不错 |
[01:15] | Glad to hear my mother was a “Nutter” And “A good lay.” | 很高兴听到我妈是个”疯子”而且”床技好” |
[01:19] | Can I meet her? Where is she? | 我能见见她吗 她在哪 |
[01:20] | I bet she’s still in that same apartment in the Valley. | 我打赌她还住在硅谷的那间公寓里 |
[01:23] | What a dump! | 简直是个垃圾场 |
[01:23] | Can you take me there? | 你能带我过去吗 |
[01:24] | Help me find my mom and I’ll leave you alone forever. | 帮我找到我妈 我就一辈子不再来烦你 |
[01:27] | Deal. But can we go in the morning? | 成交 但我们能明早出发吗 |
[01:29] | It’s getting pretty late, I become a real asshole | 现在真的很晚了 如果我晚上喝完酒 |
[01:31] | if I don’t get a solid seven hours of bed drinking a night. | 不能连续睡上七个小时 我会变成十足的混球 |
[01:34] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[01:36] | My hostel’s all the way downtown in a pretty bad area. | 我住的旅馆在遥远市中心很糟糕的一个片区 |
[01:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:42] | – Take this. – Okay. | -带上这个 -好吧 |
[01:44] | Here I go, hope there are no murderers out. | 我走了 希望外面没有杀人犯 |
[01:48] | Yes, everyone hopes that all the time. | 对 这也是所有人的心愿 |
[01:50] | – Okay, just do me a favor. – Ugh! What now? | -好吧 那帮我个忙吧 -又是什么 |
[01:52] | If I do get murdered, will you call my eight dads | 如果我真的被杀了 你能给我八个爸爸打电话 |
[01:55] | and tell them I love them? | 帮我说我爱他们吗 |
[01:57] | I gotta call all eight? They can’t work out a phone tree? | 我要给八个人都打电话 他们不能互相通知吗 |
[02:00] | If you’re gonna be a baby, stay here for the night. | 如果你这么胆小 就在这里过夜吧 |
[02:02] | – All right! – Take the couch and be quiet. | -好啊 -睡沙发 安静点 |
[02:04] | Don’t get on your phone | 别拿起手机 |
[02:05] | and text all your friends how sweet my house is. | 发短信告诉你所有朋友我家有多棒 |
[02:07] | Turn off all the lights when you’re going to sleep, | 睡觉前关掉所有灯 |
[02:09] | all of the lights. | 记住是所有的灯 |
[02:17] | Thank you, BoJack. | 谢谢你 波杰克 |
[03:16] | – Oh, I can’t– – Oh, you’re– you’re in my– | -我不能… -你…你在我的… |
[03:18] | – Wait, I’m not really– – What if we try… | -等等 我不太… -不如我们试试… |
[03:20] | Wait, I’m almost… Oh, no. | 等等 我就快…不 |
[03:23] | I don’t think it’s going to happen. | 我觉得这行不通 |
[03:24] | I’m sorry, it’s just difficult with all the– | 抱歉 这样太困难了 |
[03:27] | – Who gave Todd the air horn? – Right, right. | -谁给了陶德扬声器 -对对 |
[03:29] | – The campaign. – Exactly. | -竞选 -没错 |
[03:31] | But it’s just another two months, right? | 但这只会持续两个月 对吗 |
[03:33] | After the election everything goes back to normal. | 等选举结束 一切都会恢复正常 |
[03:35] | – Well, you know, unless I win. – Right. | -除非是我赢了 -好吧 |
[03:37] | I gotta tell you, I’m having a blast. | 我得告诉你 我玩得很尽兴 |
[03:39] | I always knew I was probably good at something, | 我一直知道自己或许擅长点什么 |
[03:42] | but I never knew what it was. | 但一直没搞清楚到底是什么 |
[03:43] | Thanks to Katrina, | 多谢了卡特里娜 |
[03:45] | I’ve finally realized I’m good at people liking me. | 我最终意识到我很擅长让人们喜欢我 |
[03:47] | That’s great, and you know I’m so happy for you, | 这很棒 你也知道我为你高兴 |
[03:51] | but do you have to be the pro-fracking candidate? | 但你就非得做一个支持水力压裂的候选人吗 |
[03:55] | Diane, this is the campaign. | 戴安 这是竞选 |
[03:57] | Nothing anyone says during a campaign matters. | 在竞选期间 说什么都无所谓 |
[04:00] | It’s just promising a bunch of stuff | 你得许诺很多事情 |
[04:01] | to get people to vote for you. | 才能让人们投票给你 |
[04:03] | Then when you get an office, you can do whatever you want. | 然后等你上任时 就能想干嘛就干嘛 |
[04:06] | – Democracy in action. – Mark my words– | -这就是民主 -记住我的话… |
[04:09] | the only fracking that’s going to be happening | 水力压裂只会发生在 |
[04:11] | – is in this bedroom. – All right, guy. | -这间卧室里 -好吧 小子 |
[04:14] | I’m gonna drill you deep, | 我会钻到你的深处 |
[04:15] | and fill you with a mysterious substance | 用神秘物质喂饱你 |
[04:18] | that scientists still | 而科学家们 |
[04:19] | don’t quite understand the ramifications of. | 还不太清楚这么做的后果 |
[04:22] | This isn’t sexy for me– aaah! | 我听着可不太感性趣 |
[04:23] | Did someone say “Busy day”? | 有人说过今天是”忙碌日”吗 |
[04:25] | No one said “Busy day,” Katrina. | 没人说过”忙碌日” 卡特里娜 |
[04:26] | But what did we say about knocking? | 但我们对敲门的事是怎么说的 |
[04:29] | It wastes vital seconds we’ll never get back? | 毁掉了我们再也无法找回的重要时刻吗 |
[04:31] | Anyway, everyone who isn’t me needs to shut up right now. | 总之 除我之外的所有人现在都得闭嘴 |
[04:34] | No one else was talking. | 除你之外没人在说话 |
[04:35] | Because I actually have good news for once. | 因为我终于有了一次好消息 |
[04:37] | CNN released a poll today, and for the first time ever, | CNN今天公布了一项民意调查 史上第一次 |
[04:40] | – Mr. Peanutbutter is up. – Damn! | -花生酱先生支持率上升了 -真牛逼 |
[04:42] | Wow! Am I John Davidson, Cathy Lee Crosby | 我现在是约翰·戴维森 卡西·李·克罗斯比 |
[04:44] | and Fran Tarkenton right now, because that’s– | 和弗兰·塔肯顿了吗 因为这… |
[04:47] | We don’t have time for whatever the reference you’re setting up. | 我们没空听你列举参照人物 |
[04:49] | We’re doing a presser in 30. | 我们30分钟后要接受一个采访 |
[04:51] | Go downstairs, get some breakfast. | 下楼去 吃早餐 |
[04:52] | Yeah! Breakfast! | 好耶 吃早餐 |
[04:53] | Am I Emilio Estevez, Molly Ringwald, | 我是艾米利奥·艾斯特维兹 莫利·林沃德 |
[04:55] | Judd Nelson, the principal… | 贾德·尼尔森 那个主演… |
[04:56] | – Just get breakfast! – All right! | -赶紧吃早餐去 -好吧 |
[04:58] | Don’t you forget about me. | 别忘了我 |
[05:00] | Diane, you look sad. | 戴安 你看起来很悲哀 |
[05:01] | We were kind of in the middle of– | 我们刚才正在… |
[05:03] | No, I’m saying you look sad. | 不 我是说你看着让人悲哀 |
[05:05] | Maybe you need to put on foundation, | 也许你该抹点粉底 |
[05:07] | blush around the cheeks or something. | 擦点腮红之类的 |
[05:15] | What the…? Huh? | 搞 什么 |
[05:19] | What’s going on down here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[05:20] | I was trying to make you breakfast | 我想给你做早餐 |
[05:22] | to thank you for letting me stay here! | 好感谢你让我在这里过夜 |
[05:24] | I put a Pop-Tart in the microwave! | 我在微波炉里放了个馅饼 |
[05:26] | Did you take the foil off? | 你撕掉箔纸了吗 |
[05:27] | No! I was doing it popcorn style! | 没有 我想做爆米花风格的馅饼 |
[05:29] | It’s all right, it’s not your fault. Making food is impossible. | 没关系 这不是你的错 你不可能会做吃的 |
[05:32] | Let’s get out of here and take you to your mom’s house. | 我们走吧 我带你去找你妈 |
[05:34] | Should we do something about the fire? | 我们是不是该控制下火情 |
[05:36] | Just leave it. It’ll tire itself out eventually. | 别管了 反正最后总会熄的 |
[05:40] | So, who is this lady? | 那这位女士是谁 |
[05:42] | It’s actually a cute story. | 说起来还是段浪漫佳话 |
[05:44] | She was the president of my fan club. | 她是我影迷会的会长 |
[05:45] | You had sex with the president of your fan club? | 你和你影迷会的会长上床了 |
[05:48] | Yeah. “Oh, my God, what a monster!” | 是啊 “天呐 真是个大坏蛋” |
[05:49] | I slept with someone who loved me more than anybody else | 我和一个比任何人都要爱我 |
[05:52] | and dedicated her life to | 倾其一生 |
[05:53] | knowing things about me and caring about me. | 了解我关心我的人上床了 |
[05:55] | How could I be so shallow? | 我为何如此肤浅 |
[05:57] | You’re right, I’m sorry. Finish your cute story. | 你说得对 抱歉 请讲完你的浪漫佳话 |
[06:00] | That was the whole story. | 我讲完了 |
[06:01] | She was the president of my fan club, I had sex with her. | 她是我影迷会的会长 我和她上了床 |
[06:03] | Then I didn’t think about her for 18 years, | 我18年来没想起过她 |
[06:06] | and here we are. | 现在我们要去找她了 |
[06:15] | Good news, the results are in! | 好消息 结果出来了 |
[06:18] | Bad news, the results are bad. | 但坏消息是 结果不是很理想 |
[06:20] | Like an omelet bar at a mongoose convention, | 就像猫鼬集会中的煎蛋卷吧一样 |
[06:22] | you are running dangerously low on eggs. | 你的卵子[鸡蛋]量非常低 |
[06:25] | How many do I have left? | 我还剩多少 |
[06:26] | Well, let’s just say it’s more than Harry Potter movies, | 打个比方吧 比哈利波特系列电影多点 |
[06:29] | but fewer than James Bond movies. | 但比007电影少点 |
[06:31] | – Doctor, no! – What do you recommend? | -医生 不是吧 -那你的建议是什么 |
[06:34] | Hmm. Have you considered impregnating a younger woman? | 你有考虑过让一个年轻点的女性受孕吗 |
[06:36] | No, I want to do it with this woman. | 没有 我想和这位女士做这件事 |
[06:38] | You could try throwing money at the problem. | 你可以试试砸钱解决问题 |
[06:40] | You’re gonna want pre-natal vitamins, cervical mucus boosters, | 你们会需要孕前维生素 宫颈粘液促进剂 |
[06:43] | a “You Can Do It!” poster, and an iOvulate. | “你可以做到的”的海报 还有排卵检测仪 |
[06:45] | – “IOvulate”? – Let’s hope so! | -“排卵检测仪” -希望你还能排卵 |
[06:48] | This state-of-the-art bracelet tracks your cycle | 这个最新科技的手环能追踪你的排卵期 |
[06:50] | and also gives you up-to-date info on your ovulation. | 还能显示你排卵的最新进展 |
[06:52] | Plus, it’s voiced by Harvey Fierstein. | 另外 这是由哈维·菲斯特恩配音的 |
[06:55] | Hello, I’m Harvey Fierstein. | 你好 我是哈维·菲斯特恩 |
[06:58] | Let’s put a baby in you. | 我们来造人吧 |
[07:05] | BoJack? | 波杰克 |
[07:06] | Marcy, hey. | 玛尔希 你好 |
[07:08] | I knew it. I knew you’d come back. | 我就知道 我就知道你会回来的 |
[07:10] | Right. Um… here’s a very specific question: | 好吧 现在有个很具体的问题 |
[07:12] | after we had sex, did you by any chance | 我们做完爱后 你有没有可能 |
[07:14] | get pregnant and put a baby up for adoption? | 怀了孕然后把孩子给别人收养了 |
[07:16] | – Yes. – Wait, really? | -有 -等下 真的吗 |
[07:17] | Oh, my God, you’re my mother. Can I hug you? | 天呐 你就是我妈妈 我能拥抱你吗 |
[07:21] | I’m hugging my mother. | 我抱住我妈妈了 |
[07:23] | BoJack, I’m sorry, I really wanted to tell you. | 波杰克 很抱歉 我那时真的很想告诉你 |
[07:25] | But when I called the number that you gave me, | 但我打给你给我的那个号码时 |
[07:28] | it was for a sandwich shop in Temecula. | 却打到特曼库拉的一家三明治店里去了 |
[07:30] | Wha…? That’s so weird. You must have dialed it wrong. | 什么 太奇怪了 你肯定是拨错号了 |
[07:33] | And then I thought, well, | 然后我就想 |
[07:34] | you know, sooner or later you’d call me. | 反正你迟早会打给我的 |
[07:38] | Yeah, yeah, I was gonna, but then, you know, 9/11 happened… | 是是 我是准备打给你 但遇上了911 |
[07:42] | – Can you ever forgive me? – I think so. | -你能原谅我吗 -我原谅你了 |
[07:44] | Oh! I’m so sorry. Where are my manners? Please come in. | 真抱歉 我怎么这么没礼貌 快请进 |
[07:48] | And that was just such a tough time for our country… | 那时是国家的危难时刻… |
[07:53] | 点击量排行榜 这些汤会令你发狂 明星被袭臀 六九式的六十九个日夜 我用润滑剂当过唇膏 | |
[07:54] | So, once we introduced vicious knife-play into our routine, | 只要把邪恶的刀具性爱带进我们的日常生活 |
[07:58] | it really gave our sex life the edge. | 真的会给性生活增添刺激感 |
[08:01] | Love it, crooshed it. | 真喜欢 爱死了 |
[08:02] | So the article is just about | 所以这篇报道就是说 |
[08:03] | a happy marriage with a healthy sex life? | 性生活和谐的美满婚姻吗 |
[08:05] | We already have Raquel’s piece about 69 days of sixty-nining. | 已经有《拉克尔的六九式的六十九个日夜》了 |
[08:09] | So croosh. | 太赞了 |
[08:09] | What about our readers who aren’t having sex with their husbands? | 那那些没有和老公过性生活的读者呢 |
[08:13] | Isn’t this just gonna make them feel bad? | 这不会让她们觉得很不开心吗 |
[08:14] | Not everyone gets to have great sex all the time, right? | 不是所有人都一直能性福的 对吗 |
[08:18] | Ladies? | 你们说呢 |
[08:20] | Diane? Can I talk to you in your office for a minute? | 戴安 能去你办公室和你谈一会儿吗 |
[08:23] | I don’t have an office. | 我没有办公室 |
[08:24] | You said offices have corners and corners are the patriarchy. | 你说办公室有拐角 而拐角就象征着男权 |
[08:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:28] | Can I talk to you in the hot-take, cool-down yoga area? | 那我能在热进冷出的瑜伽区和你谈一下吗 |
[08:34] | You seem tense. | 你看起来很紧绷 |
[08:36] | Have you been eating gluten | 你是不是在吃含麸质食物 |
[08:37] | and also not having sex with your husband? | 而且和老公没有性生活 |
[08:39] | Whoa, Stefani, that’s not– | 斯蒂芬妮 不是… |
[08:40] | Diane, relax! This is not a conversation | 戴安 放松 这不是员工 |
[08:43] | between an employee and her superior. | 和老板之间的对话 |
[08:46] | This is a conversation between a friend and her superior. | 这是场朋友和她老板之间的对话 |
[08:50] | The campaign has been testing our marriage. | 这场选举一直在考验我们的婚姻 |
[08:53] | Obviously, it’s great to see Mr. Peanutbutter so excited, | 很显然 看见花生酱先生这么激动是件好事 |
[08:56] | and I am supporting that. | 我也很支持他 |
[08:58] | But if I’m being honest, | 但说实话 |
[08:59] | I can’t wait for it to be over so things can go back to normal. | 我巴不得选举快结束 我们好回归正常生活 |
[09:02] | – Hmm. And what happens if he wins? – He’s not going to win. | -要是他赢了呢 -他不会赢的 |
[09:05] | Did you see the new CNN poll this morning? | 你看了美国有线今早的民意调查吗 |
[09:07] | He could win. People do love fracking. | 他能赢 大家都很喜欢水力压裂 |
[09:10] | It’s fun to say! | 这样说很有趣 |
[09:11] | “Frack! Frack! Fricky-fricky-frack” | “水压 水压 贱贱的水压” |
[09:14] | People wouldn’t love saying it | 如果大家明白它的真正含义 |
[09:15] | if they understood what it actually was. | 就不会喜欢这么说的 |
[09:17] | – So tell them. – I can’t go against my husband. | -那你去告诉大家啊 -我不能反对我老公 |
[09:20] | What the frack? Why not? You gotta do you, girl. | 管它呢 为什么不 你要做自己 |
[09:23] | I always say, you gotta do you. | 我一直都在说 你要做自己 |
[09:26] | And if he’s doing him, then who’s doing you? | 如果他在做他自己 那谁来做你呢 |
[09:29] | Because right now, it seems like no one’s doing you. | 因为现在看来 没人在做你 |
[09:36] | …and then when I was eight, | 我八岁那年 |
[09:37] | Lizzie Dunbar’s mom rented us | 我去丽姿·邓巴家过夜 |
[09:39] | all Freaky Friday for a sleepover, | 她妈妈给我们租了整部《辣妈辣妹》 |
[09:40] | and I got really sad because | 我非常伤心 因为 |
[09:42] | I realized I didn’t have a mom to switch bodies with. | 我没有一个能互换身体的妈妈 |
[09:45] | Am I talking a lot? I feel I’m talking a lot. | 我是不是讲太多 我觉得我讲太多了 |
[09:47] | – Yes. – Oh! I need to show you something. | -是的 -我要给你看个东西 |
[09:49] | Okay, so this may seem cuckoo, | 好吧 这个可能看起来很疯狂 |
[09:51] | but I was so head over heels in love with your father | 但我完全痴迷地爱着你爸爸 |
[09:54] | that after we made sweet love, and he didn’t call me again, | 在我们共度良宵后 他没有再打给我 |
[09:57] | I just got so jealous, | 我醋意大发 |
[09:59] | so I made a list of every girl he was with… | 列了一张所有和他在一起过的女孩的名单 |
[10:00] | 不不不 恨恨恨 | |
[10:01] | and I found their home addresses… | 找到了她们的家庭住址 |
[10:04] | …and drew Xs over their eyes. | 还在她们的眼睛上画叉叉 |
[10:05] | I’m loving this conversation but I have to go the bathroom now, | 和你聊天很愉快 但我要去一下洗手间 |
[10:10] | for non-me being weirded out | 不是因为我觉得 |
[10:12] | by this conversation-related reasons. | 这场谈话非常不自在 |
[10:15] | I just keep thinking about how different things would have been | 我总是在想如果你给我打电话了 |
[10:18] | if you’d have just called me. | 一切会有什么不同 |
[10:19] | We could have had a family together for 18 loving years. | 我们本可以组成家庭 幸福地生活18年 |
[10:23] | – That actually might have been really– – BoJack! | -其实那可能会… -波杰克 |
[10:25] | Kids. What? | 孩子啊 怎么啦 |
[10:26] | Can you join me in the bathroom for a minute? | 可以到卫生间来一下吗 |
[10:28] | What?! No! | 什么 不行 |
[10:29] | Do you want me, sweetheart? | 要我去吗 亲爱的 |
[10:30] | No, it’s a dad bathroom thing. | 不 是需要爸爸在卫生间解决的事 |
[10:35] | Uh… Hollyhock? | 霍莉霍克 |
[10:37] | That woman is not my mother. She’s lying to us! | 那个女人不是我妈 她在骗我们 |
[10:40] | Was she? No way! | 是吗 不会吧 |
[10:41] | Look. This is from the premiere of Autumn in New York. | 看 这是《纽约之秋》首映式上的照片 |
[10:44] | That movie came out in August of 2000. I was born in September. | 这部电影2000年8月上映 我9月出生 |
[10:48] | Does this woman look eight months pregnant to you? | 你觉得她看起来像有八个月身孕吗 |
[10:50] | Why would they release a romantic drama called Autumn in New York | 为什么要在仲夏发布名叫《纽约之秋》的 |
[10:54] | in the middle of summer? | 浪漫爱情片 |
[10:55] | Richard Gere had just done Runaway Bride, | 李察·基尔刚拍完《落跑新娘》 |
[10:57] | Winona Ryder was hot off Girl, Interrupted | 薇诺娜·瑞德因《移魂女郎》而炙手可热 |
[10:59] | – so the studio got cocky. – How do you know all this? | -所以公司开始自大了 -你怎么知道的 |
[11:02] | I looked it up on the Internet because I saw this picture | 我在网上查的 因为看到这张照片的时候 |
[11:04] | and got confused why Marcy would wear a summer dress | 我不明白为什么玛尔希会穿夏季裙装 |
[11:07] | to a movie called Autumn in New York. | 去看一部名叫《纽约之秋》的电影 |
[11:09] | This is a summer dress? I guess I don’t know dresses. | 这是夏季裙装吗 我真是不了解裙子 |
[11:12] | BoJack, focus! That’s not my mom! | 波杰克 认真点 她不是我妈 |
[11:15] | So the lesson here is I was right to never call her. | 这就说明我没联系她是对的 |
[11:17] | – Wait, so who– – Are you okay in there? | -等等 那谁… -你们在里面还好吗 |
[11:20] | – Don’t come in! – Yes! Father-daughter bathroom time! | -别进来 -父女的浴室时间 |
[11:22] | The scrapbook! | 剪贴本 |
[11:23] | She has that list of all the other women you slept with. | 她手上有你睡过的所有女人的名单 |
[11:25] | If we get the book, we can find my mom. | 拿到那个本子 就能找到我妈了 |
[11:28] | Give me a few minutes. I’ll distract her, | 给我几分钟时间 我把她引开 |
[11:29] | then you sneak in and grab the book. | 你溜进去把本子拿出来 |
[11:35] | And what was the first appearance | 和小马长得一模一样的表亲 |
[11:37] | of the Horse’s identical cousin? | 首次亮相是什么时候 |
[11:41] | Yeah, yeah. That’s right. What was the horse’s boss’s name? | 没错 小马的老板叫什么 |
[11:45] | – What are you doing? – Oh, my God! | -你们在干什么 -我的天呐 |
[11:47] | You’re not supposed to see this. Look away! | 你不该看到这一幕的 扭过头去 |
[11:49] | It’s okay, Hollyhock. This is what Mommy and Daddy do. | 没事的 霍莉霍克 妈妈和爸爸都会这样 |
[11:52] | Ugh! You said give you a few minutes! | 你说只需要几分钟的 |
[11:54] | I didn’t think it would take this long. | 我没想到会用这么久 |
[11:55] | I usually finish faster. | 我一般都很快的 |
[11:56] | – You’re disgusting! – That’s what I needed. | -你真恶心 -就是这样 |
[12:04] | Can I please have a grasshopper? | 可以给我一杯蚱蜢鸡尾酒吗 |
[12:07] | So the studio finished Mars Attacks! Without him. | 没有他 公司拍完了《火星玩转地球》 |
[12:10] | And since no one ever found a body, | 因为从来都没有人发现尸体 |
[12:12] | my client Tony Tromboni has been making movies | 从那以后 我的客户托尼·特隆博尼 |
[12:15] | under the name Tim Burton ever since. | 一直在以蒂姆·波顿之名拍电影 |
[12:18] | I’m Harvey Fierstein. | 我是哈维·菲尔斯坦 |
[12:19] | Your ovulation window is closing soon. | 你的排卵期即将结束 |
[12:22] | Please commence copulation. | 请开始交配 |
[12:24] | Oh, fish! We gotta go. | 天呐 我们得走了 |
[12:25] | – Can’t we finish lunch? – You heard the bracelet. | -不能先吃完吗 -你听到手环的话了 |
[12:27] | Okay, well, uh, let me get the check. | 那我先买单 |
[12:29] | – There’s no time for that! Ralph! – We gotta pay for our– | -没时间了 拉尔夫 -我们要付 |
[12:32] | I have an egg inside me that is ripe to be fertilized. | 我身体里有一颗卵子已经成熟 等待受精 |
[12:35] | His name is Philbert. | 他的名字是菲尔伯特 |
[12:37] | – Princess Carolyn– – Uh-uh! Philbert Stilton, | -卡洛琳公主 -菲尔伯特·斯蒂尔顿 |
[12:39] | and he’s going to be sweet | 他会是个温柔可爱 |
[12:41] | and smart and a phenom on the clarinet, | 聪明伶俐 杰出的单簧管乐手 |
[12:44] | and one day you’ll be driving him home from band practice | 有一天你会在他乐队练习后接他回家 |
[12:47] | and he’s going to all of a sudden | 他会突然 |
[12:48] | say something so insightful and true | 说出一句深刻而真实的话 |
[12:51] | that you’ll be positively | 绝对让你惊讶 |
[12:52] | floored it came out of the mouth of your son. | 这种话居然出自你儿子口中 |
[12:56] | But if you don’t take me home right now and impregnate me, | 但是如果你不马上带我回家让我怀孕 |
[12:58] | – then Philbert will never exist. – okay, let’s go. | -菲尔伯特就永远不会存在 -我们走 |
[13:05] | – You told me to distract her. – We don’t need to talk about it. | -是你让我引开她的 -没必要谈论这个了 |
[13:08] | So now that we got the list, | 我们拿到了名单 |
[13:09] | we gotta go see all these other women? | 就要去和每个女人都见面吗 |
[13:11] | Not all of them, just the ones you didn’t see | 不是每个 只有你睡过之后 |
[13:13] | in the nine months after you had sex with them. | 九个月都没见过的那些人 |
[13:16] | – That’s gonna be most of them. – Yeah, figures. | -大部分都这样 -想到了 |
[13:19] | Tilda Madison? You dated the Timedium, | 蒂尔达·麦迪逊 你和CBS周二九点档 |
[13:23] | Tuesdays at 9:00 on CBS? | 《时间灵媒》女主角交往过 |
[13:24] | I never understood that show. What’s a Timedium? | 我从来都不懂那个剧 时间灵媒是什么 |
[13:27] | She’s a medium, | 她是个灵媒 |
[13:28] | but she can also travel through time and she solves crimes. | 还可以穿越时间 侦破罪案 |
[13:30] | That’s so stupid. She time-travels and she’s a medium? | 太蠢了 她会时间旅行而且是个灵媒 |
[13:34] | But the one crime she can’t solve is her husband’s murder. | 但她一直都破不了自己丈夫的谋杀案 |
[13:41] | So my name is Hollyhock | 我叫霍莉霍克 |
[13:43] | and I love apples but hate applesauce, too slimy. | 我爱苹果讨厌苹果酱 太黏了 |
[13:45] | I was the captain of the JV soccer team– | 我当过JV足球队长 |
[13:47] | BoJack, why did you bring this child into my sanctum? | 波杰克 为什么要带这个孩子来我的圣殿 |
[13:51] | I can make this real quick. | 我速战速决 |
[13:52] | Did you give up my secret baby in the year 2000? | 你有没有在2000年抛弃我的秘密婴儿 |
[13:55] | Oh, BoJack, do you recall the impetus for our uncoupling? | 波杰克 你还记得我们分开的原因吗 |
[13:58] | Oh my god. Is every one of these gonna be a whole thing? | 天呐 每一个都要回忆过去吗 |
[14:00] | You were a cad and a boor. | 你既卑鄙又粗俗 |
[14:02] | But your fits of sardonic japery amused, | 但你讽刺嘲弄的风格一定程度上 |
[14:04] | to a point, until you impregnated me. | 令人愉快 直到你让我怀孕 |
[14:08] | Suddenly, I was awash in dreams of idealized domesticity. | 我脑中突然充斥着理想家庭生活的美梦 |
[14:12] | But when I told you I was with child, | 但当我告诉你我怀了孩子 |
[14:14] | I received a check in the mail for $200 with the memo line, | 我收到一张200元的支票 备注写着 |
[14:18] | “BoJack’s half of the abortion.” | “波杰克承担堕胎费用的一半” |
[14:20] | So you put me up for adoption? | 所以你把我送去领养了吗 |
[14:22] | Child, no. I had the abortion. | 没有 孩子 我堕胎了 |
[14:23] | Nice. You don’t want any little BoJacks floating around. | 不错 小波杰克到处晃悠不是什么好事 |
[14:26] | Last thing this world needs is more of this garbage. | 这个世界最不需要的就是更多这样的垃圾 |
[14:29] | – Uh, excuse me? – No, you’re great, you seem cool, | -打扰一下 -不 你很棒 还不错 |
[14:32] | but if we could go back in time and prevent it… | 但是如果可以穿越到过去阻止这一切 |
[14:34] | Right? | 对吧 |
[14:35] | Hollyhock, I didn’t mean… | 霍莉霍克 我不是说 |
[14:39] | By the way, your show sucks. Should be called Tedium. | 顺便说下你的剧超难看 应该叫《无聊灵媒》 |
[14:45] | Your uterus contains the secrets of life, the ability to create. | 你的子宫蕴含着生命的奥秘和创造的能力 |
[14:49] | – Go, go! Oh, God! – I’m going! | -开快点 天啊 -已经开很快了 |
[14:51] | At this point, your ovum has burst out of the swollen follicle, | 此刻 你的卵子已经冲破肿胀的滤泡 |
[14:55] | traveled down the long gentle river of the fallopian tube, | 沿着输卵管这一绵长的河流而下 |
[14:58] | and been welcomed by the warm embrace of the silk-lined uterus. | 投入丝滑的子宫温暖的怀抱 |
[15:03] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[15:04] | You must fertilize that precious ovum now | 你必须立刻让这颗珍贵的卵子受精 |
[15:06] | or it will disintegrate into nothingness. | 否则它将会化为虚无 |
[15:08] | Hit the gas! Do it for Philbert! | 踩油门啊 为了菲尔伯特 |
[15:14] | Pull over your vehicle, now! | 立刻靠边停车 |
[15:18] | Oh, fish! | 他喵的 |
[15:19] | So in conclusion, | 总而言之 |
[15:20] | I don’t think California is the greatest state in the country. | 我不认为加州是全国最重要的州 |
[15:24] | But it can be. | 但它可以成为 |
[15:26] | Beautifully put. I’d like to drill down, as it were, | 说得好 我想探讨下[向下钻] 可以这么说 |
[15:29] | – on the subject of fracking. – Drill away. | -水力压裂这个话题 -尽管问[钻] |
[15:31] | Now, mere hours ago your wife, Diane Nguyen, | 就在几小时前 你太太戴安·阮 |
[15:34] | seen here eating a messy sandwich, | 被看到边吃散乱的三明治 |
[15:36] | published an essay online titled | 边在网上发表了一篇名为 |
[15:38] | “The Case Against Fracking” | 《反对水力压裂的理由》的文章 |
[15:40] | in which she posits, quote… | 她在文章里的原话是 |
[15:42] | “If these frack-happy politicians even knew how dangerous it was, | “如果支持水力压裂的政客们知道这有多危险” |
[15:46] | they wouldn’t allow it in their own backyards.” | “就不会允许在自家后院搞这个” |
[15:47] | – Diane wrote that? – Damn. | -那是戴安写的吗 -见鬼了 |
[15:49] | Mr. Peanutbutter, your wife has issued a challenge. | 花生酱先生 你太太发出了挑战 |
[15:52] | Would you allow fracking in your own backyard? | 你会允许在自家后院搞水力压裂吗 |
[15:55] | I would. | 我会的 |
[15:57] | Joining us now via Periscope | 现在通过”潜望镜”与我们直播连线的 |
[15:59] | is Frankie Flackery, | 是弗兰基·弗莱克利[广告] |
[16:00] | foreman and spokesyak for Flackery Will Get You Everywhere | 广告让你心想事成钻井公司的 |
[16:03] | industrial drilling company. | 工头和发言牛 |
[16:05] | How are ya? | 你好吗 |
[16:06] | Flackery Flack, let’s talk frack. | 弗莱克利·弗莱克 我们来谈谈水力压裂 |
[16:08] | Mr. Peanutbutter has invited you to drill on his property. | 花生酱先生请你到他家里挖掘 |
[16:12] | Will you take him up on this invitation? | 你愿意接受他的邀请吗 |
[16:14] | I could have a team there this afternoon. | 今天下午我就能派一队人过去 |
[16:17] | Ready when you are, boys! | 随时恭候 先生们 |
[16:20] | Sir, I apologize. We are very eager to get home. | 警察先生 很抱歉 我们赶着回家 |
[16:23] | You were going 36 miles per hour. The speed limit here… | 你刚才时速是58公里 这里限速… |
[16:27] | is 35. | 56公里 |
[16:29] | – Yes. -Now, I’m no mathematician. | -对 -我不是什么大数学家 |
[16:31] | – I’m just a humble officer of the law. – Okay. | -我只是区区一名警察 -好的 |
[16:33] | So you tell me, is 36 below 35 or is it above 35? | 你告诉我 58比56小还是大呢 |
[16:38] | Just write us a ticket and let us go. | 赶紧开完罚单让我们走吧 |
[16:40] | Now, now, talking back to Officer Meow Meow is a major no-no. | 跟喵喵警官顶嘴可是大逆不道 |
[16:43] | Hello! Harvey Fierstein here. | 你好 哈维·菲尔斯坦在此 |
[16:46] | Who said that? Is there another man in your vehicle? | 刚才谁说话 是不是还有一个人在你车里 |
[16:48] | – Hello? – Show yourself, fiend! | -有人吗 -快出来 这位朋友 |
[16:50] | We don’t have time for this! I’m in heat! | 没时间废话了 我在发情 |
[16:52] | Ma’am, you need to calm down! | 女士 请你冷静一点 |
[16:54] | Don’t tell me to calm down or call me ma’am! | 别叫我冷静 也别叫我女士 |
[16:57] | Just write us a goddamn ticket | 赶紧给我们开张罚单 |
[16:58] | so I can go home and mount my boyfriend! | 我好回家上我的男朋友 |
[17:00] | That’s enough! Out of the car, all three of you! | 够了 你们三个全部下车 |
[17:06] | Obviously, I didn’t mean you. | 显然 我刚才不是在说你 |
[17:08] | You’re giving me the silent treatment? | 你要继续跟我冷战吗 |
[17:10] | I guess I have thin skin. | 可能因为我脸皮薄 |
[17:12] | Must be the half of me that’s made of garbage. | 一定是我垃圾的那一半血统造成的 |
[17:15] | Well, who else is on this list? | 名单上还有谁 |
[17:17] | Stacy, Fabiana… Tonya Harding? | 史黛西 菲比安娜 汤娅·哈丁 |
[17:17] | 美国花样滑冰选手 曾指使男友 在更衣室用铁棍重击对手克里根的右膝关节 | |
[17:19] | She is not gonna be happy to see me. | 她见到我可不会开心 |
[17:21] | She said sleeping with me is the worst thing she ever did. | 她说和我上床是她做过最烂的事 |
[17:23] | I’m sorry it’s so unpleasant for you | 很抱歉你感到那么不愉快 |
[17:26] | to have to interact with women you were shitty to. | 要和那些被你辜负过的女人接触 |
[17:28] | I don’t understand why we’re even doing this. | 我不懂我们为什么要这样做 |
[17:30] | You’re never gonna switch bodies with your mom. | 你永远都不会和你妈妈交换身体 |
[17:32] | That ship has sailed and is also impossible. | 时机已过 再说也不可能 |
[17:35] | – Pull over the car. – No. | -停车 -不要 |
[17:37] | – Pull over now! – Jesus. Fine. | -立刻停车 -老天 好吧 |
[17:41] | – I’m gonna do the rest of this on my own. – No. Hollyhock. | -剩下的我自己搞定 -别这样 霍莉霍克 |
[17:44] | I got the list. I don’t need you anymore. Have a bad life. | 我有名单 不再需要你了 祝你衰一生 |
[17:48] | Joke’s on you, I already have one! | 闹笑话的是你 我这辈子已经够衰的了 |
[17:54] | Oh no. No. No, no. | 不 不不不 |
[17:57] | Where’s Mr. Peanutbutter? | 花生酱先生在哪儿 |
[17:58] | He’s giving a stump speech on the subject of stumps. | 他正在进行关于假腿的竞选演讲 |
[18:01] | Turns out he’s pro. Great for sitting. | 没想到他是高手 “很适合当凳子坐” |
[18:04] | I’d be careful with that faucet, the water comes out very hot | 打开水龙头时小心点 出来的水很热 |
[18:07] | because of the fracking. | 因为水力压裂 |
[18:09] | How could you let him do this? | 你怎么能让他这么做 |
[18:11] | You’re the one who called his bluff. Don’t do that. | 是你拆穿他的虚张声势 别那么做 |
[18:13] | This just makes my job harder. | 只会增加我的工作难度 |
[18:14] | I didn’t “Call his bluff.” I just– | 我才没有”拆穿他的虚张声势” 我只是… |
[18:17] | Woman, you have one job: be his wife, be supportive. | 女人 你只需做好一件事 当他的太太支持他 |
[18:21] | I am being supportive. | 我就是在支持他 |
[18:22] | Was that you being supportive today with that piece you wrote | 你今天为那个破女生网站写的文章 |
[18:25] | – for your stupid girl website? – It’s called Girl Croosh. | -就是在支持他吗 -网站叫”女生最赞” |
[18:28] | “Stoopid Gurl” is just a subsection of the main site. | “泼女”只是主站的一个分区 |
[18:32] | And my piece wasn’t about Mr. Peanutbutter, specifically. | 我的文章也不是针对花生酱先生 |
[18:35] | I’m gonna cut this conversation short, | 我要结束这段对话了 |
[18:36] | Because my time is more important than yours. | 因为我的时间比你的重要 |
[18:38] | This goes one of two ways. | 这件事只有两种结果 |
[18:40] | Either you shut up and be pretty, or your approximation of that, | 要么你闭嘴当个花瓶 反正你尽量吧 |
[18:43] | or don’t support him, he resents you, your marriage implodes. | 要么不支持他 他怨恨你 你们的婚姻破裂 |
[18:46] | – Pick your poison. – Damn! | -你自己选 -我靠 |
[18:48] | Not that I get to vote, | 虽然我不能投票 |
[18:49] | but from one Mrs. Peanutbutter to another, | 但大家作为前后任花生酱太太 |
[18:51] | it’s been really fun for me | 我要说看着这段新婚姻 |
[18:53] | to watch this new marriage fall apart. | 走向失败 真的很有趣 |
[18:55] | – We’re not. – So thank you, Diane, | -我们的婚姻没有失败 -谢谢你 戴安 |
[18:57] | for that tiny sliver of mint in the smoothie of dogshit | 你就是试图让那个受欢迎的白痴当选 |
[19:01] | that is trying to get that popular idiot elected. | 这杯狗屎奶昔里的那小片薄荷 |
[19:04] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:05] | Damn! | 完虐啊 |
[19:16] | I’m Harvey Fierstein, | 我是哈维·菲尔斯坦 |
[19:17] | and I hope you’re almost done having sex | 希望你们快滚完床单了 |
[19:19] | because your ovulation cycle will soon be ending. | 因为你的排卵周期即将结束 |
[19:23] | I’m sorry we couldn’t get home in time. | 很遗憾我们没能及时赶回家 |
[19:25] | – Your lawyer, he’s good? – The best. | -你的律师厉害吗 -最厉害 |
[19:29] | Then you know what we have to do? | 那你知道我们该怎么做吗 |
[19:32] | – For Philbert? – For Philbert. | -为了菲尔伯特 -为了菲尔伯特 |
[19:36] | What are you doing back there? | 你们在后面干嘛 |
[19:39] | Sorry you have to be here for this, officer. | 这你得忍着了 警官 |
[19:40] | Do you mind if you keep your eyes on the road? | 请专心看路 |
[19:42] | You two cut that out! | 你俩快打住吧 |
[19:43] | I’ll write you up for lewd conduct. | 我要给你们写”当众淫秽”的条 |
[19:46] | Lewd, crude and partially nude! | 淫秽 粗鄙 半裸 |
[19:49] | Not to mention the rude ‘tude of you two dudes, | 更别提你们那粗鲁的态度 |
[19:51] | while this prude… | 而这位正经人… |
[19:52] | Hey, listen to me! | 听我说 |
[19:53] | And so the dance of life continues apace. | 生命之舞正在加快节奏 |
[19:57] | I’m Harvey Fierstein, bidding you a sexy good evening. | 我是哈维·菲尔斯坦 祝你今晚性福 |
[20:00] | No! | 不 |
[20:03] | Can I get my check now? | 现在结账吗 |
[20:06] | Alone, at last. Thank God. | 谢天谢地 总算一个人了 |
[20:17] | Fine, fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[20:20] | Hi, Fabiana. Before you slam the door– | 菲比安娜 在你摔门之前… |
[20:22] | Did a young horse girl come by here, about yay high? | 有没有一个小马女来过啊 这么高 |
[20:26] | You’re still mad about your dad’s funeral? | 还在记恨你父亲葬礼那天的事吗 |
[20:27] | That was 18 years ago! | 都过去十八年了 |
[20:30] | Thank you, Tonya. I know we’ve had our differences, | 谢谢你唐娅 我知道我们有过分歧 |
[20:32] | but seeing you always leaves me weak in the knees. | 但和你约会我膝盖发软 |
[20:42] | Hollyhock. | 霍莉霍克 |
[20:44] | – Was that her? – Ugh! No. | -她是吗 -不是 |
[20:48] | I talked to 23 women today and none of them were my mother. | 找了23个 没一个是我妈 |
[20:52] | – How did you find me? – I went to everyone on that list. | -你怎么找到我的 -按照名单挨个找的 |
[20:55] | You talked to all those women? Some of them– | 你找遍了吗 她们有一些… |
[20:58] | Really haven’t aged well, I know. | 容颜已逝 我懂 |
[20:59] | I was gonna say, really hate you. | 我想说…真的很恨你 |
[21:01] | Oh, yeah, that too. But I needed to find you. | 这也难免 但我得来找你 |
[21:04] | To tell you I’m sorry, | 跟你道个歉 |
[21:06] | for being such an asshole then and also now. | 当时是个混蛋 现在也是 |
[21:08] | This whole thing was stupid. I never should have come out here. | 太傻了 我真不该出来找 |
[21:12] | And I don’t even care about having a mom, really. | 我真不在乎有没有妈 |
[21:15] | Because I did fine for 17 years without one. | 因为十七年没妈我也过得很好 |
[21:18] | I don’t need a mom. | 我不需要有妈 |
[21:20] | – Hollyhock, it’s okay to want a mom. – No, it’s not! | -霍莉霍克 想找妈妈很正常 -不 |
[21:22] | Because that means my dads weren’t enough for me, and they are! | 好像有这么多爸我还不满足 我知足了 |
[21:28] | I know I just met you, but if you do have any of | 我遇到你才不久 如果你确实有 |
[21:31] | the old Horseman gunk bouncing around in that brain of yours, | 这么匹老马男在你脑海里打转 |
[21:34] | I gotta tell you right now | 我想告诉你 |
[21:35] | you should give up on looking for “Enough” | 放弃寻找”满足”吧 |
[21:38] | because it will never be enough. | 人永远不会”满足” |
[21:43] | – Stop that. – I know, it’s stupid. | -别这样 -我知道这样很傻 |
[21:48] | – There, there. – You are so bad at this. | -好啦好啦 -你真不会安慰人 |
[21:52] | What do your dads say when you cry? | 你爸爸们在你哭的时候说什么 |
[21:54] | They say it’s okay to cry, | 他们说哭出来是件好事 |
[21:56] | and that I shouldn’t feel bad about feeling bad. | 坏情绪很正常 不该为此沮丧 |
[22:00] | Well, that– that’s good advice, right? | 很好的建议 不是吗 |
[22:02] | They’re really good dads. I should probably get back to them. | 爸爸们真的很好 我该回去找他们了 |
[22:06] | You don’t have to leave right away. | 你不必现在就走 |
[22:08] | Why don’t you just stay with me a bit longer? | 干嘛不再陪我待会呢 |
[22:10] | At least until we find your mom. | 至少等找到你妈妈后 |
[22:11] | How are we supposed to do that? | 怎么找 |
[22:13] | Every name on that list was a dead end. | 名单上的名字都排除了 |
[22:17] | Yeah. But what if I told you | 但我要是告诉你一个 |
[22:20] | there’s a name that isn’t on that list? | 不在这张名单上的名字呢 |
[22:22] | Someone Marcy never knew about. | 玛尔希也不知道的一个人 |
[22:24] | What? Where is she now? | 什么 她现在在哪 |
[22:26] | I don’t know. But you can stay with me while we try to find her? | 我不知道 但你可以陪我一起找她吗 |
[22:29] | Okay. Yeah. What’s her name? | 好啊 她叫什么 |
[22:31] | Her name was Brown Car… la. | 她叫布朗·卡…拉 |
[22:35] | Carla Mercedes Benz… Brown. | 卡拉·梅赛德斯·奔驰…布朗 |
[22:38] | “Carla Mercedes Benzbrown”? Weird name. | “卡拉·梅赛德斯·奔驰布朗” 名字真奇怪 |
[22:42] | – You’ve got a weird name. – I guess you’re right. | -你名字也很奇怪 -没错 |
[22:44] | Maybe that’s the first thing we’ll talk about when I meet her. | 我看到她第一件事会说这个 |
[22:53] | Diane, I know. I’m sorry about the trucks, | 戴安 车的事情我很抱歉 |
[22:55] | but you didn’t give me much choice. | 但你让我没有其他选择 |
[22:58] | I know these last few days have been crazy. | 过去几天是挺疯狂的 |
[23:00] | – But this is the hard part. – I need you to drop out of the race. | -这正是难的地方 -退出竞选吧 |
[23:03] | – What? – Please, Mr. Peanutbutter. This isn’t worth it. | -什么 -花生酱先生 这样做不值 |
[23:06] | I hear what you’re saying | 听了你那些话 |
[23:08] | and I will try to be more conscientious of your needs. | 我会更加考虑满足你的需要 |
[23:11] | – Drop out of the race. – Because your needs are important. | -退出竞选 -因为满足你需要很重要 |
[23:14] | I’ve written another piece for Girl Croosh. | 我又给女生最赞网写了篇报道 |
[23:16] | – It’s called “The Case Against Mr. Peanutbutter.” – What? | -“反对花生酱先生声明” -什么 |
[23:18] | When I hit this button, the post goes live. | 按下这个按钮即刻生效 |
[23:20] | Diane, don’t. | 戴安 别这样 |
[23:22] | I don’t want to. And I won’t, if you drop out of the race. | 我也不想 只要你退出竞选就不发 |
[23:25] | Jesus, Diane. You can’t do that. | 天呐戴安 不能这么做 |
[23:27] | Because you’re the only one | 因为只有你 |
[23:28] | who’s allowed to make decisions for this family? | 可以为这个家做决定吗 |
[23:30] | No. Because it’s gonna come off as a weird lovers’ spat | 不 因为这会让人觉得夫妻不和 |
[23:33] | and it’s just going to embarrass everyone. | 我们都会难堪 |
[23:35] | – Well, I’m sorry if I embarrass you. – Oh, come on. | -很抱歉我让你难堪了 -拜托 |
[23:37] | You told me you weren’t going to frack, | 你答应我不会水力压裂 |
[23:40] | and now I can’t turn on a faucet | 现在我打开自家水龙头 |
[23:42] | in my own home without getting third-degree burns. | 都免不了受到三度烫伤 |
[23:45] | Oh, I get it. So like always, you’re mad at someone, | 我懂了 有人激怒了你 |
[23:48] | so your solution is | 你的解决办法就是 |
[23:49] | to air your dirty laundry for everyone to see. | 把丑事抖露给所有人看 |
[23:52] | No. This is not about us. I don’t want you to be governor | 不 跟我俩无关 我不想让你当州长 |
[23:57] | because you would be bad at it, | 因为你当不好 |
[23:59] | because you don’t stand for anything. | 因为你主张不了任何事 |
[24:02] | No! | 不 |
[24:08] | Don’t you dare. Robert Blake gave me that mug. | 你敢 罗伯特·布莱克给我的 |
[24:12] | No! Oh, you… | 不 你… |
[24:23] | – I don’t… – Shut up. Take off your shirt. | -我不… -闭嘴 上衣脱掉 |
[24:41] | Frack me, Mr. Peanutbutter! | 压裂我吧 花生酱先生 |
[24:44] | Frack me! | 压裂我 |
[24:46] | *Back in the ’90s* | *九十年代时* |
[24:47] | *I was in a very famous TV show* | *我参演了一部著名电视剧* |
[24:54] | *I’m BoJack the Horseman* | *我是马男波杰克* |
[24:57] | *BoJack the Horseman Don’t act like you don’t know* | *那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌* |
[25:04] | *And I’m trying to hold on to my past* | *我想沉迷过去* |
[25:08] | *It’s been so long I don’t think I’m gonna last* | *都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了* |
[25:13] | *I guess I’ll just try And make you understand* | *我应该会努力让你明白* |
[25:17] | *That I’m more horse than a man* | *比起人我更像马* |
[25:21] | *Or I’m more man than a horse* | *还是比起马我更像人* |