Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] – He’ll be here. – But his part is in 16 bars. -他会来的 -但他的部分16小节后就到了
[00:19] Excuse me. Sorry! 借过一下 不好意思
[00:31] I heard before he played triangle he was in a prison gang. 听说他玩三角铁之前是监狱黑帮成员
[00:34] I heard he was a tech millionaire. 听说他是科技富翁
[00:36] There is a rumor he is a foreign prince. 传闻他是外国王子
[00:39] His name is Todd Chavez. 他叫陶德·查韦斯
[00:42] And he’s the most giving man the world has ever known. 他是这世上最乐于奉献的人
[00:46] He saved my pregnant daughter from drowning in a shipwreck, 他在沉船事故中救了我怀孕的女儿
[00:49] then he delivered her baby while they rode on a piece of driftwood. 他们在浮木上漂流的时候 他帮她接生了
[00:53] And then he circumsized her baby 他们在救援直升机软梯上撤离的时候
[00:55] while they both hung from the ladder of a rescue helicopter. 又给她儿子割了小鸡鸡的包皮
[00:58] Of course, before he did, 当然 在割礼之前
[01:00] Todd Chavez explained that circumcision has somewhat fallen out of vogue. 陶德·查韦斯曾解释 割礼现在已不那么流行了
[01:04] They had a spirited but respectful debate, 他们激烈争论 但也恭敬有礼
[01:07] and by the end my daughter decided that since we are of Jewish heritage, 最后 我女儿做了决定 既然我们都是犹太后裔
[01:11] the boy might like to have the option to become religious if he so chooses. 这孩子或许也会选择信教 如果他想这样做的话
[01:14] Sounds like he really helped your daughter 听起来他真的帮你女儿
[01:16] make the decision that was right for her family. 做了对她家庭明智的决定
[01:19] And last year, when our triangle player died of starvation 去年 我们的三角铁打击手饿死了
[01:22] after getting his foot stuck in his triangle, 他的脚被卡在了三角铁里面
[01:24] Todd Chavez took over because we needed him. 因为我们需要 陶德·查韦斯接替了他的位置
[01:27] – What a guy! – He is always helping others. -多好的人 -他总是这么乐于助人
[01:29] You know, sometimes when that triangle part is coming up, 有时候 快听到三角铁演奏部分的时候
[01:33] I find myself hoping he won’t show up. 我却发现 不是那么希望他来
[01:35] No man should be asked to give that much. 因为没人有义务奉献那么多
[01:38] He is truly the best of all of– 他真的是最好的人…
[01:41] Hey, guys. I was eating a taco earlier and I got salsa on my shirt. 大家好 我刚才吃卷饼时把调味汁滴到了衬衫上
[01:45] I went to clean it off, but then when I put my hands in the automatic dryer 我想去擦干净 但是当我把手放到自动烘手机时
[01:48] I forgot I was still holding the taco. 我才想起来手里还拿着卷饼
[01:50] I got my hands all greasy, 弄得我一手好黏
[01:52] so I couldn’t open the doorknob for an hour. 所以我一个小时都没能把门打开
[01:55] What you guys talking about? 你们在聊什么呢
[02:55] So then at 11:00 you’re gonna be giving a policy speech on fracking. 等下11点你要做水力压裂政策演说
[02:59] Fracktastic! 棒裂了
[03:01] Meanwhile, all this talk of whatever it is you’re talking about 不管你在说什么 你说的这些话
[03:03] is making me hungry. 都让我听饿了
[03:05] Cheese? Yes, please! 奶酪 要 谢谢
[03:07] Todd, don’t distract Mr. Peanutbutter with your weird pocket cheeses. 陶德 别用你那奇怪的口袋奶酪干扰花生酱先生
[03:10] The issue is fracking and the people really want to know your opinion. 民众非常想知道你关于水力压裂的想法
[03:13] Well, then, color me “the people” 好吧 “民众”是谁
[03:15] because I would also like to know my opinion. 我也想知道自己是怎么想的
[03:17] You don’t have one yet. The polling research comes in today 你现在还没有想法 投票结果今天会出来
[03:20] and that will decide whether you’re for or against fracking. 根据结果你再决定是支持还是反对
[03:23] Here’s a thought: maybe be against fracking. 我有个想法 或许我们该反对
[03:25] – It’s terrible! – Diane. -这太糟糕了 -戴安
[03:27] – Just my opinion. – You don’t tell me how to do my job. -只是个人观点 -我的工作不需要你来指指点点
[03:29] Also, fracking is the worst. 水力压裂太糟糕了
[03:31] I can’t believe you’d even consider endorsing it. 不敢相信你竟然还在考虑要不要签署
[03:32] – Diane – None of my business. I gotta get to work. Love you! -戴安 -不关我事 我上班去了 爱你哦
[03:34] – Bye, hon! – But seriously, seriously, -再见 亲爱的 -真的 真的
[03:37] if you come out in support of fracking I’m gonna be super upset. Bye! 如果你支持水力压裂 我会超级伤心 再见
[03:40] Where you stand on the issue doesn’t really matter. 你对这个问题的看法其实无关紧要
[03:43] What’s important is that you seem sincere and emphatic. 重要的是你要看起来真诚 跟大家有共鸣
[03:47] Are you a fan of charming but inessential Will Smith movies? 你是那个英俊但无关紧要的威尔·史密斯的影迷吗
[03:49] Because, slight hitch, I always show I’m empathic 我碰到了一些小麻烦 很多时候
[03:52] by taking off my glasses dramatically, 我帅气地拿下眼镜 假装有共鸣
[03:54] but I kinda lost ’em. 但后来都差点丢了
[03:56] This must be what I’d look like to a starving shipwrecked person. 我看这像是一个要饿扁了的海难人员
[04:00] When did you last see the glasses? 你上次看到眼镜是什么时候
[04:01] I was in a meeting with Princess Carolyn. 我在跟卡洛琳公主开会
[04:03] She was saying I’m always forgetting stuff, 她说我经常丢三落四
[04:05] so I whipped off my glasses, looked her square in the eye and said, 所以我拿掉眼镜 瞪着她说
[04:08] “I never forget a thing.” “我从来不丢东西”
[04:10] I might have left my glasses there. 我可能把眼镜忘记在那儿了
[04:12] Todd, you never do anything. 陶德 你什么都不做
[04:13] Why don’t you take the campaign bus over to VIM 你为何不开车竞选巴士去下VIM公司
[04:15] and get Mr. Peanutbutter’s glasses? Can you handle that? 拿回花生酱先生的眼镜 你行吗
[04:18] I never know if I can handle anything. 我不知道我什么能行
[04:20] That’s what makes my life so exciting. 这让我的生活充满乐趣
[04:24] Mr. Peanutbutter, there’s a delivery! 花生酱先生 有你的快递
[04:26] He’s busy! Just sign for it. 他很忙 帮他签收一下
[04:28] I can’t sign for another man’s mail. 我不能给其他人签收快递
[04:30] That’s how I ended up with the cremains of Cornelius Vanderbilt. 康内留斯·范德比尔特的骨灰最后就这样了
[04:33] It all started when a young Todd– I don’t have time for this! 想想我年轻的时候 我没功夫闲聊了
[04:37] I’ve got a job to do. 我有事要办
[04:47] – It’s Todd! – It’s me! -陶德 -是我
[04:48] You are just the guy I need. 我正想找你呢
[04:50] You know the actress Courtney Portnoy? 你认识那个女演员考特尼·波特诺伊吗
[04:52] I think so. She portrayed the formerly portly consort in The Seaport Resort? 应该认识吧 她在《海港度假村》演那个胖老婆
[04:57] Courtly roles like the formerly portly consort 演那些文雅胖女人角色
[04:59] are Courtney Portnoy’s forte, but she’s got a new action movie 是她的强项 但她新接了一个动作片
[05:02] that’s supposed to change her image: Miss Taken. 来改变她的形象 叫《女版飓风营救》
[05:04] You know Mr. Taken from the Taken movies? 你知道男版《飓风营救》吧
[05:06] – This is his niece. – Nice! -这是他侄女 -太棒了
[05:08] This was supposed to be Courtney’s crossover coronation. 这本应是她的转型之作
[05:11] But that’s sort of been thwarted, unfortunately, 但很不幸 事与愿违
[05:13] ’cause Courtney’s purportedly falling short 据说是因为
[05:15] of shoring up four quadrant support. 支持她的人不多
[05:17] Makes perfect sense so far. 你说的很有道理
[05:18] The public sees her as out of touch. 公众以为她销声匿迹了
[05:21] We need to make her seem relatable, and the best way to do that 我们得让她再火起来 最好的方式
[05:24] is to be seen dating a down-to-earth boring nobody like yourself. 就是让人发现她跟一个像你一样的无名小卒约会
[05:28] You can do that, right? You’re not doing anything. 你可以帮忙的吧 你现在有空的
[05:30] I’m kind of busy today. I gotta pick up these glasses, 我今天有点忙 我是来拿眼镜的
[05:33] and then tonight there was this meeting I wanted to go to. 晚上还有个会要参加
[05:36] This will take no time, I promise. Meet her for lunch. 我发誓 这不会耽误你很久的 跟她共进午餐
[05:39] The paparazzi will show up, pop some razzis. 狗仔队会来的 会曝光的
[05:41] I do love getting my picture taken. It’s proof I exist. 我确实喜欢拍照片 证明我的存在
[05:45] Marvelous! Judah, prepare the press release. 太好了 犹大 准备好新闻发布会
[05:47] “Portnoy finds joy in hoi polloi boy toy.” “波特诺伊约会小屌丝”
[05:53] We didn’t get the polling research on fracking– 我们还没拿到水力压裂投票结果
[05:56] – Here you go. – Thank you. -给你 -谢谢
[05:57] Because apparently when the delivery came someone wouldn’t sign for it. 刚刚快递员说有人不愿意签收
[06:02] In the future, whenever anyone asks you to sign Mr. Peanutbutter’s name, 以后再有人让你帮忙签花生酱先生的名字
[06:07] – just sign it. – You got it, chief. -必须签 -知道了 老大
[06:09] All right, Middle-Aged Yeller, here’s what you’re gonna do. 好啊 中年大叔 这是你要做的
[06:11] You’re gonna give an impassioned speech on fracking 你得对水力压裂慷慨陈词一番
[06:14] that doesn’t actually take a stand either way on fracking. 但不要表态支持还是反对
[06:17] Okay. 没问题
[06:19] Good morning! 早上好
[06:22] Let’s talk fracking. 让我们来谈谈水力压裂
[06:23] Everyone has very strong opinions about it, 大家都有各自的观点
[06:26] and I want you all to know, right here and right now, 但是现在 我想告诉大家
[06:31] I am taking a stand. 我站在
[06:33] I am on… your side! 你们这边
[06:36] – What side is that specifically? – Good question. -具体是哪一边 -这个问题不错
[06:38] I am specifically on the side of the facts, 我站在事实真相一边
[06:41] and also on the side of feelings. 也站在情感一边
[06:45] Well, I’m satisfied. 好吧 无话可说
[06:46] Excuse me, would Mr. Peanutbutter 打扰一下 请问花生酱先生
[06:49] be willing to sign this letter to our state government? 愿意签署我们州政府的这份文件吗
[06:52] Yes. I’ll write his name on anything. 没问题 什么文件我都帮他签
[06:55] Thank you so much. 太谢谢了
[06:58] And down goes Todd. 陶德倒下了
[07:02] And up comes Todd! 陶德起来了
[07:05] – Whoa! – Stay back! -别这样 -后退
[07:06] Calm down, I’m not going to hurt you. 淡定 我不会伤害你
[07:08] My name is Hollyhock Manheim-Mannheim-Guerrero- 我叫霍莉霍克·曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗-
[07:10] Robinson-Zilberschlag 鲁滨逊-泽尔博斯施拉格
[07:11] – Hsung-Fonzarelli-McQuack. – Wait, wait. -宋-佛则雷利-麦克奎克 -等等 等等
[07:14] – What’s your first name? – Hollyhock. -你名字叫什么 -霍莉霍克
[07:16] And your last name? 姓什么
[07:18] Manheim-Mannheim-Guerrero-Robinson- 曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗-鲁滨逊-
[07:19] Zilberschlag-Hsung-Fonzerelli-McQuack. 泽尔博斯施拉格-宋-佛则雷利-麦克奎克
[07:21] Got it. 好吧
[07:23] – Wait, what’s your last name? – I know, it’s confusing. -等等 你姓什么 -我知道 这有点懵
[07:25] – I have eight dads. – How’d that happen? Test tubes? -我有八个爸爸 -这怎么会 试管婴儿吗
[07:28] – No. I was adopted. – Of course. -不是 我是被领养的 -原来如此
[07:31] By eight men in a committed gay polyamorous relationship. 一个互相忠诚的同性多元圈子里的八个男人
[07:34] – Less of course. – But ever since I was a baby, -不可思议 -我小的时候
[07:37] people always said I looked like BoJack Horseman. 人们就常说我长得像马男波杰克
[07:40] That’s a terrible thing to say to a baby! 这种事情都跟小孩子讲 太可怕了
[07:43] And I’ve always wondered if BoJack could be my biological… sperm guy. 我一直在想 我会不会是马男波杰克的…种
[07:48] I guess it’s possible. 或许吧
[07:50] BoJack used to say his penis is like sun-dried tomatoes: 波杰克常吹嘘 他的鸡鸡就像”番茄干”一样
[07:54] back in the ’90s it got into everything. 90年代的时候 操遍天下
[07:57] I came to L.A. to get to the bottom of things. 我来洛杉矶就是弄清真相的
[07:59] I even bought a deluxe spy kit. Sorry about knocking you out. 我还买了豪华间谍包 刚刚弄晕你 真的抱歉
[08:02] Once you have chloroform you can’t not use it. 你要是有氯仿麻醉剂的话 不用不行
[08:05] No, I get it. BoJack had one of those spy kits, too. 明白 波杰克也有一套这样的间谍包
[08:07] He mostly just used the chloroform on himself, though. 不过他只会把氯仿麻醉剂用在自己身上
[08:10] I read in his book that you live together. 我在他书里看到 你们住一起
[08:13] Can you help me find him? 你能帮我找到他吗
[08:14] Sorry. I don’t live there anymore. 抱歉 我已经不住那儿了
[08:16] And no one knows where he’s been for the last year. 没有人知道他最近一年去了哪儿
[08:18] I guess I don’t have to meet him. 我想 我不用见他本人
[08:20] All I need is a DNA sample, like a piece of hair or something. 我只要一份DNA样本 比如一根头发什么的
[08:24] I guess his house might have– 我猜他家里可能有…
[08:28] Sorry again. It’s just so fun. 抱歉 太好玩了我控制不住自己
[08:30] Okay, there might be some hairs in the shower drain, 没事 浴室地漏可能有头发
[08:33] but hard to know who they belong to. 但不能确定到底是谁的
[08:35] Everyone who has sex with BoJack usually takes a long shower afterwards. 跟波杰克啪啪啪的人 完事之后都会好好洗一洗的
[08:40] I think I see a hair. 我看到头发了
[08:43] Oh, no, BoJack. 不会吧 波杰克
[08:46] What the… was… 怎么… 回事…
[08:48] – Okay. – Okay, let’s blow. -好了 -好了 我们走
[08:50] Blow? Who’s got blow? Save some for BoJack. 口 谁要口 给我口一口
[08:53] Wait, Todd? Oh, shit. 等一下 陶德 卧槽
[08:54] Are you gonna yell at me? Can I have the blow first? 你大吵大叫干什么 还是先口吧
[08:56] No. BoJack, there’s no blow, okay? And I’m not going to yell at you. 波杰克 没有人给你口 我也没有大吵大叫
[09:00] And what is this? 这是谁
[09:01] I’m Hollyhock Manheim-Mannheim- Guerrero-Robinson- 我是霍莉霍克·曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗-鲁滨逊-
[09:04] Zilberschlag-Hsung-Fonzerelli-McQuack. 泽尔博斯施拉格-宋-佛则雷利-麦克奎克
[09:06] Of the New -aven Manheim-Mannheim-Guerrero-Robinson- 你姓曼海姆·曼海姆·格雷罗·鲁滨逊-
[09:08] Zilberschlag-Hsung-Fonzerelli-McQuacks? 泽尔博斯施拉格·宋·佛则雷利·麦克奎克吗
[09:11] That was a joke. Obviously I’ve never heard 别逗了 我从没听说过
[09:12] of your family and/or law firm. 这个姓的家庭和/或律师事务所
[09:15] That was also a joke. Todd, who is this tough crowd you brought to my home? 别逗了 陶德 你带我家来的这个马仔是谁
[09:19] BoJack, this is your daught– 波杰克 这是你的女…
[09:22] dot-dot maid. 佣…佣人
[09:24] Way to build up the suspense. 别故弄玄虚了
[09:26] To tidy up the place in case you came back. 打扫干净房间 随时等你回来
[09:28] You got me a maid? Thank you. 你给我找了个佣人吗 谢了
[09:30] Here I thought Channing Tatum was a good neighbor 我认为查宁·塔图姆是个好邻居了
[09:32] picking up my mail while I was gone, 我不在的时候一直帮我收快递
[09:33] but you, and after all the things I did to you, 但是你 我对你做了那么多事情之后
[09:36] – I don’t know how to tell you– – BoJack, -我不知道怎么开口 -波杰克
[09:38] we haven’t talked in like a year, 我们好像一年多没联系了
[09:40] and that’s actually been kind of working for me. 但我完全没什么问题
[09:42] So, maybe it’s better if we just keep things like that, you know? 好吧 或许我们就这样吧 挺好的
[09:47] Okay. So then why did you hire me– 好吧 那你为什么给我请了个…
[09:49] Oh, yeah, deliver me. 拯救我
[09:52] You’re welcome. Now go get that DNA tested. 不客气 现在赶紧去测DNA吧
[09:57] Can you tell me if this is a match? 帮我测一下这个匹不匹配
[09:59] – A match with who? – Hollyhock. -跟谁匹配 -霍莉霍克
[10:01] Manheim-Mannheim-Gorilla-Rub-a-Dub-Dub 曼海姆-曼海姆-格雷罗-鲁滨逊-
[10:04] Zoolander-Hallelujah-something-McDonald’s? 泽尔博斯施拉格-哈利路亚-麦当劳
[10:07] Whatever those words are, I need a sample from her, too. 不管她姓什么 我也要一份她的样本
[10:12] Bring it in an hour. I gotta get to lunch. 一个小时内拿过来 我等下要去吃午饭
[10:14] Nothing like working with hair, blood, and semen all day 成天跟毛发 血液 精液打交道
[10:16] to work up an appetite, and it’s already 1:00. 会让人食欲大增 而且现在已经一点了
[10:18] 1:00? I gotta go meet my fake girlfriend! 一点了吗 我得去见”假女朋友”
[10:21] You have a fake girlfriend too? 你也有充气娃娃吗
[10:23] Mine is a bunch of water balloons with a blonde wig. 我的充气娃娃有一对大奶 还有一头金发
[10:28] I suppose a fancy restaurant like this 我觉得这么豪华的餐厅
[10:30] is too fancy for a common man such as yourself. 不适合你这样的小屌丝
[10:33] No, it’s fine. 不会 我觉得还行
[10:34] You’d probably like to take me someplace rough and primitive. 或许你想带我去那些又脏又破的路边摊
[10:38] Do you want me to take you somewhere else? 你想让我带你去其他地方吗
[10:39] Well, if you must drag me on some barbaric adventure I can’t stop you. 如果你硬要带我去那些破地方 我也阻止不了你
[10:44] There’s a Pony Roma’s at Universal CityWalk. 环球影城步行街有家波尼罗马餐厅
[10:46] A chain restaurant? God, no, I’ll be mugged. 是连锁的吗 天哪 在那我会被抢劫的
[10:49] I can’t do this. 我做不到
[10:50] Todd, I can never be your dirty peasant girl, I’m sorry. 陶德 我做不了你的灰姑娘 我很抱歉
[10:52] – I must abscond. – Wait, Courtney! -我得撤了 -等等 考特尼
[10:59] Scusi, sir, would you care for a sample 先生 打扰一下 您愿意试吃一下
[11:01] of my father’s famous angel hair pomodoro? 我爸爸做的非常有名的意大利天使面样品吗
[11:05] Famous father? Hair? Sample? 有名的爸爸 头发 样品
[11:07] – DNA? – I no say DNA. -DNA -我没说DNA
[11:09] I gotta get back to Hollyhock. 我得回去找霍莉霍克
[11:16] Hollyhock, I need to get– 霍莉霍克 我需要你的…
[11:19] – Did you clean anything? – No. -你打扫了吗 -没有
[11:20] But I am learning so much about my possibly-maybe birth father. 但是我了解了很多这位”爸爸”的情况
[11:24] Like, did you know he has a shoebox in his closet full of bad reviews 比如说 你知道他在柜子有一个鞋盒
[11:27] for other people’s TV shows? 里面都是别人演的电视剧的差评吗
[11:28] So all you’ve done so far is snoop around? 所以你刚才一直在四处窥探吗
[11:32] I also ate a box of donuts, got sleepy and took a nap. 我还吃了一盒甜甜圈 然后困了 就睡了一觉
[11:36] Yeah, I’m not sure we really need to do the DNA test. 我们好像没必要去做DNA检测了
[11:38] Look, I didn’t come all this way 听着 我大老远跑来
[11:40] to not find out who my biological father is. 就是要找到我的生父
[11:43] Okay, fine, then I just need you to yank out a strand of hair 好吧 那你还是薅一缕头发给我吧
[11:46] – so I can take it down to the lab. – No way! That sounds painful. -我拿去化验室 -不行 肯定很疼
[11:50] Can’t we just use your hair? 不能用你的头发吗
[11:52] No. 不行
[11:53] No, but I can pull out some of my hair at the same time, 不行 但是我可以跟你一起薅头发
[11:57] – so you don’t have to do it alone. – Okay, that sounds fair. -这样你就不用一个人做了 -好吧 这才公平
[12:00] On three we pull. 数三声一起薅
[12:02] One… two… three! 一… 二… 三…
[12:04] Oh, wait, I have this whole comb full of hair in my bag. 等等 我包里有一把梳子 上面都是我的头发
[12:09] Todd, can I see you for a minute? 陶德 能不能来一下
[12:12] This maid is the worst. I passed out again for some reason. 这个佣人真的我见过的最差的 我刚才又睡过去了
[12:14] When I woke up the house was messier than when she started. 醒来后却发现房间里比她开始打扫前更乱了
[12:17] I don’t mind someone else in the house with me, 我不介意有人跟我一起待在这幢房子里
[12:19] in case I start choking on pills or have a funny take on current events 要是我吃药呛住了 或者评论下时事什么的
[12:22] that demands an audience, but if she can’t do her job I gotta fire her. 但是她如果干不好 我必须炒她鱿鱼
[12:25] You can’t do that! Here, buzz up real nice, 你不能那样做 来 喝点酒开心一下
[12:28] take a nap, and while you’re sleeping I’ll get the maid to clean 睡一觉 你睡着的时候 我会让佣人打扫好
[12:32] so no one has to fire anyone. 不需要炒谁的鱿鱼
[12:43] Well, we did it. 总算打扫完了
[12:46] What? I’m helping. I’m cleaning out his DVR. Get it? 我也在帮忙 我在检查他的录像机 看到没
[12:51] Okay, but you got it, right? 你明白就行了
[12:54] Todd’s phone, home of the Todd. 我是陶德 有什么事
[12:56] You quarter-wit. Turn on the news. 你这个蠢货 看看新闻
[12:58] I don’t want to be a manners police, but a “hello” would be nice. 我不想纠正你的态度 但是你应该礼貌点
[13:02] The letter, signed by Mr. Peanutbutter himself, 花生酱先生亲笔签名的文件
[13:04] in full, unambiguous support of fracking. 清清楚楚 支持水力压裂政策
[13:08] The gubernatorial hopeful has until now played coy 州长一直在水力压裂问题上
[13:10] on the controversial issue of fra… 没有明确表态…
[13:15] What happened? Randy pass out on his keyboard? 怎么了 兰迪晕倒在键盘上了吗
[13:18] He did? Oh, my God, is he okay? 真的吗 天哪 他还好吗
[13:21] Well, did someone call Cynthia? No one called Cynthia?! 有人联系辛西娅了吗 没人联系辛西娅吗
[13:23] For Christ’s sake, this isn’t just a newsroom, this is a family! 天哪 我们这不只是新闻中心 我们是一家人
[13:26] I hope Randy’s okay. 希望兰迪没什么事
[13:28] Forget Randy. Did you sign that letter for Mr. Peanutbutter? 别管兰迪了 是你帮花生酱先生签了那份文件吗
[13:32] Yes. Should I have not done the thing you literally told me to do? 是的 不是你告诉我要签的吗
[13:35] Well, I guess we’re pro-fracking now. 我们现在得支持水力压裂政策了
[13:38] Hey, buddy, I just want you to know 兄弟 我想告诉你
[13:40] that while Katrina is filled with white-hot frustration 卡特里娜已经抓狂了 毕竟她为州长竞选
[13:43] as she has been for much of this campaign, I’m not mad. 做了那么多 不过我其实还好
[13:46] I’m just nervous about what Diane will do when she finds out. 我只是担心戴安知道消息后会怎么做
[13:49] But I’ve got a plan, and it stars you! 我有一个主意 你是主角
[13:52] You want me to keep Diane away from the TV, radio, and internet? 你叫我不让戴安看电视 听广播 不上网
[13:57] That’s a way better idea than I had. Yeah, do that. 你这主意比我想的还好 去吧
[14:00] Hollyhock, I gotta run. 霍莉霍克 我得走了
[14:01] I’ll try to get the hairs tested today. 我尽量今天把头发送去检测
[14:03] Just stay here and act maid-like. 你待在这儿 继续假扮佣人
[14:07] Okay. 算了
[14:11] Hey, look at me! I’m dancing. The time is now! Don’t miss out! 看我 我在跳舞 就是现在 不要错过哦
[14:15] Okay, Todd, that’s some good dancing, but I’ve got work to do 好吧 陶德 跳得不错 但是我有工作要做
[14:18] and you’ve been dancing for… 55 minutes?! 你已经跳了… 55分钟了
[14:21] – What is this? – It’s a new dance. -你在做什么 -这是一种新式舞蹈
[14:23] I call it the… come on, stall, Todd. 叫… 快点 陶德
[14:26] Gotta think of something to call this fake dance you just made up. 赶紧给这个尬舞起个名字
[14:29] Samba. 桑巴
[14:30] That’s amazing, and you’re amazing and I want your pores. 名字不错 跳得也不错 借过一下
[14:33] Diane, I adored your sad little story on refugees. 戴安 我很喜欢你写的难民故事
[14:37] We have so many articles about things people care about. 我们有很多文章都是大家关心的话题
[14:40] It’s like supes refreshing to see something that doesn’t make you click, 看到根本不想点开的文章会令人耳目一新
[14:43] but it does make you think. 但是起码让读者人思考了
[14:45] Well, it’s not like nobody clicks on my articles. 我的文章并不是没有人看
[14:48] You don’t care if people read your work or not. That’s what’s so brave about you. 你不在意大家看不看你的文章 这是你的勇气
[14:51] You inspire me to be my fiercest self. 你让我变得越来越坚强
[14:53] Buh-buh-buh-bye! 拜拜
[14:57] Todd’s phone. I know when that Toddline bling. 我是陶德 电话一闪我就知道是你
[14:59] What happened at the restaurant? 你们在餐厅发生了什么事
[15:00] You disappeared before the paparazzi even got there. 狗仔队还没到 你们就消失了
[15:03] The whole point was to get a picture with her. 我们的目的是要让狗仔队拍到你和她的合照
[15:06] Oops. 好吧
[15:07] You want me to draw a picture from memory? 你想让我回忆一下当时的画面吗
[15:09] How tall is she? What is she, like eight feet? 她多高 是不是八英尺
[15:10] Okay, plan B. 算了 B计划
[15:12] She’s gonna be at the Sharc Jacobs fashion show in 30 minutes. 30分钟后她要参加沙克·雅各布时装秀
[15:15] There’s an empty seat there for her boyfriend, you. 有一个空位是给你这个”男朋友”留着的
[15:18] Be there, get the photo. Got it? Click. 去那儿 拍好照片 明白没
[15:22] So, I gotta go. 我得走了
[15:23] How do I make people care about the important stuff 大家只关心谁被杀了
[15:25] when all they want to do is read articles about who got slayed 谁得了MTV音乐录影带大奖的时候
[15:28] and who owned at the VMAs? 我要怎么让大家关心重要的话题
[15:29] When I need Mr. Peanutbutter to take his heartworm pills, 每次我让花生酱先生吃驱虫药的时候
[15:33] I always hide it in cheese so he doesn’t know 我都会把药藏在奶酪里面
[15:35] he’s doing something he hates. 所以他不知道自己吃了讨厌的东西
[15:37] What if you take your important stuff and hide it in some juicy gossip? 你可以试试把重要的东西隐藏在八卦新闻里面
[15:41] That’s actually a really good idea. 确实是个好主意
[15:43] But I don’t know any gossip 不过我又没有什么八卦新闻
[15:45] and I wouldn’t even know where to look. 我根本不知道去哪里找八卦
[15:47] The internet? 网上吗
[15:49] No! Look at me! 不行 看着我
[15:51] Because I have potentially earth-shattering inside info! 因为我有一个惊天大消息
[15:55] That beloved famous person… 非常有名的…
[15:57] Channing Tatum may have an illegitimate daughter 查宁·塔图姆可能有一个私生女
[16:01] that’s also a Cordovian refugee. 是科尔多维亚难民
[16:04] – Are you serious? – I have these two hairs. -你说的是真的吗 -我手上有两份头发
[16:07] One is from Channing, the other is from a baby. 一份是查宁的 一份是孩子的
[16:10] If the DNA lab confirms a match, you have your story. 如果DNA实验室确认 你就有故事了
[16:13] Thanks, Todd. I owe you one. 谢谢 陶德 我欠你一个人情
[16:15] Okay, but if it’s a match please call me first. 不用谢 如果匹配的话 先打给我
[16:18] ‘Cause I love juicy gossip. 因为我喜欢八卦
[16:25] Where am I supposed to go? Okay. 我到底要去哪儿 好吧
[16:27] “El Entrance?” 入口
[16:28] Gracias, sign. Muy bien. 谢谢你 标志 好极了
[16:36] Good heavens! What’s this? 我的天哪 这是谁
[16:40] Okay. 好吧
[16:43] And this is how I walk… 来欣赏一下我的台步吧…
[16:45] He’s so normal. 他也太普通了吧
[16:49] Where’s the hollow look of someone forced to starve themselves 那些强行饿瘦自己
[16:52] to fit our unrealistic expectation of what beauty should be? 来迎合我们期待的”美女们”哪儿去了
[16:55] He is not making it work. 他完全搞砸了
[16:57] No! Wait! 住手 等一下
[17:00] Isn’t fashion supposed to be for everyone? 时尚难道不应该是大众的吗
[17:03] That behatted boy is right. 那个戴帽子的小伙子说的没错
[17:05] Fashion was never meant to be an inherently elitist form. 时尚从来都不是上流社会的专属
[17:09] We need to return fashion to its utilitarian roots. 我们要返璞归真
[17:13] Give it back to the people! 把时尚还给大众
[17:14] Bravo! He is making it work. 太棒了 他搞定了
[17:19] Todd’s phone. Leave a message at the Todd. 我是陶德 请留言
[17:22] The DNA matched! DNA结果匹配
[17:23] Looks a wide variety of screen roles 查宁不单单演活了无数的电视角色
[17:25] isn’t the only thing Channing brought life to. 还搞出了一个私生女
[17:28] It’s a match? I gotta tell Holly… woo agents 结果匹配吗 我得告诉霍莉… 经纪人
[17:33] to keep their eyes peeled for a refugee baby 高度警惕一个难民孩子
[17:36] with abs to die for. 一身腹肌的那个
[17:39] Nick, tell Janae to stock the warehouse with red hoodies. 尼克 通知贾内囤红色连帽衫
[17:41] – This is the look of the future. – Couch surfer couture! -这绝对会变成潮流 -沙发客定制服装
[17:49] Where’s Hollyhock? I need to talk to her. 霍莉霍克在哪儿 我得跟她谈谈
[17:51] – She’s in maid heaven. – She’s dead?! -她在佣人天堂 -死了吗
[17:53] Sorry, I meant she belongs in maid heaven 不好意思 我是说她是搞卫生的天使
[17:56] because she is a cleaning angel. 所以她在佣人天堂
[17:57] – Where is she, then? – I sent her to Channing Tatum’s house -她到底在哪儿 -我让她去查宁·塔图姆家
[18:00] to pay him back for collecting my mail while I was out of town. 帮我还钱给他 我不在家时他帮我收了到付快递
[18:02] Looks like I missed quite a deal over at Pottery Barn. 貌似我错过了陶瓷工厂的很多消息
[18:05] Life is but an endless series of missed opportunities, 生活就是不断错过
[18:08] some involving Pottery Barn. 有些是陶瓷工厂的
[18:10] Okay, I’m gonna– 好吧 我要…
[18:11] Can you believe this? Mr. Peanutbutter’s running for governor now. 你信吗 花生酱先生在竞选州长
[18:14] I can believe it, because I’ve been around for the last year. 我信 因为去年我一直都在
[18:18] Right. How’s Diane feel about that? 没错 戴安是怎么想的
[18:20] You could ask her yourself. Does she even know you’re back? 你可以自己去问她 她知道你回来了吗
[18:23] I wanted to call her, but I’m just not ready. 我想打电话给她 不过还没准备好
[18:26] Nobody knows I’m back except you. 除了你 没人知道我回来了
[18:27] And Channing Tatum, and my pills guy, 查宁·塔图姆也知道 还有药剂师
[18:30] and my booze guy, my weed guy, my coke guy, 酒吧老板 除草工人 毒贩子
[18:32] some smartass at Pizza Hut who deserved an in-person finger wagging, 还有必胜客那些欠骂的傻逼
[18:35] – and my maid. – And now she’s at Channing Tatum’s house? -还有我的佣人 -她现在是在查宁·塔图姆家吗
[18:38] I came back because I wanted to fix things, 我回来时因为我想解决一些问题
[18:40] but now I don’t know if I can. 但现在我不知道能不能做到
[18:43] I’ve really been so lucky to have people in my life who care about me. 我很幸运 我的生活中有这么多关心我的人
[18:45] I don’t deserve any of them. 我不配拥有他们
[18:47] I definitely don’t deserve to have a friend as amazing 我不配有这样的朋友
[18:49] and generous and forgiving and thoughtful as… 既大方 又大度 还体贴…
[18:52] – Yeah? – Channing Tatum. -谁 -查宁·塔图姆
[18:53] I’m only gonna hurt him like I’ve hurt everyone else. 可是我伤害了他 就像伤害其他人一样
[18:55] I was a fool to think I could just jump back into a new relationship. 我太傻了 以为我可以重回一段新的关系
[18:58] Can you go over to Channing Tatum’s house, 你能不能去查宁·塔图姆家
[19:00] tell him I won’t be his friend? 告诉他我不能跟他做朋友了
[19:02] I can’t break another heart. Not today, not Channing. 我不能再伤别人的心了 今天不能 查宁也不能
[19:04] Okay. 好的
[19:09] – Hollyhock, I need to tell you something. – Did you get the results? -霍莉霍克 我得跟你说点事 -拿到结果了吗
[19:13] ‘Cause I’m really looking forward to dropping this whole maid thing, 因为我实在不想再扮佣人了
[19:15] even though I’m kind of nailing it. 虽然我很在行
[19:17] Are you sure you want to know? I don’t know if BoJack is ready 你真想知道吗 我不知道波杰克是否准备好
[19:20] for a normal relationship with anyone. 跟其他人建立起正常关系
[19:25] Well, that’s fine. I don’t want a relationship. 没关系 我不需要
[19:27] I already have eight dads. 我已经有八个爸爸了
[19:29] It’s not like a ninth dad is what I need to suddenly fill a hole in my life 我的生活也并不需要突如其来的第九个爸爸
[19:32] that the unconditional love of eight dads couldn’t already fill. 给我八个爸爸给不了我的那份爱
[19:35] Well, then good news. 好吧 我有一个好消息
[19:36] I got the results and… 我拿到结果了…
[19:40] it’s not a match. 并不匹配
[19:42] – Really? – Yeah. Good news, right? -真的吗 -太好了 是吧
[19:44] I shouldn’t have come here. 我不该来的
[19:46] Papa Steve told me this was a bad idea. 史蒂夫爸爸说这是个很糟糕的想法
[19:48] But Papa Greg said, “Follow your heart.” 但是格雷格爸爸又让我”跟着感觉走”
[19:50] Then Papa Dashawn said, “I agree with Greg.” 达肖恩爸爸同意格雷格爸爸的想法
[19:52] Daddy Quackers said, “Let’s put it to a vote, quack quack.” 奎克爸爸建议投票解决
[19:56] – Hello? Anybody home? – Get down! Go, go, go! -你好 有人在家吗 -趴下 躲起来
[19:59] I can hear someone in there. Channing? 我听到讲话声了 是查宁吗
[20:01] Jenna Dewan? 是珍娜·迪万吗
[20:02] Their daughter Everly Elizabeth? 还是他们的女儿艾维利·伊丽莎白
[20:04] It’s me, Channing Tatum. 是我 查宁·塔图姆
[20:07] I’m in the middle of channing right now, 我现在有点忙
[20:09] but you can come back… tatum? 你等一下再来…
[20:13] Listen, I’m a reporter. 你好 我是记者
[20:14] I tested your DNA against another sample’s DNA, 我比对了您和其他人的DNA
[20:18] and apparently the two are related. 结果却非常匹配
[20:20] – You’re a father. – Wait, what? -你是她的爸爸 -等等 什么
[20:22] – Okay. Thanks! – Todd! -好吧 谢了 -陶德
[20:24] I was going to write a story and drag your name through the mud 我要写一个故事弄臭你的名声
[20:27] just because I thought a couple more people would click on an article I wrote. 因为我觉得这样的文章会有更多的点击率
[20:31] But I don’t think that’s the kind of journalist I want to be. 但是我不想成为这样的记者
[20:35] Maybe I’m not cut out for this line of work. 或许我并不适合做这样的事
[20:38] Sorry to bother you. 打扰您了
[20:40] Hey, I obviously don’t know you because I am Channing Tatum, 我不认识你 我是查宁·塔图姆
[20:44] the guy from Green Lantern or whatever, 《绿灯侠》里的超级英雄
[20:47] and you are a nobody, but you came all the way over here 你是个无名小卒 不过你大老远过来
[20:50] to warn me about something you hadn’t even written yet. 警告我你还没有写的东西
[20:53] You ask me, movie star Channing Tatum, 如果你问我这个电影明星查宁·塔图姆
[20:55] I’d say you’re exactly the kind of journalist we need in this world. 我会告诉你 你是我们这个世界需要的那种记者
[21:00] That doesn’t sound at all like Channing Tatum’s voice, 听起来根本不像查宁·塔图姆的声音
[21:04] but that is the kind of thing I would want Channing Tatum to say to me, 但这确实是我想让查宁·塔图姆对我说的话
[21:08] so thanks, Channing. 谢谢你 查宁
[21:10] Love half your movies! 你演的电影 有些还不错
[21:12] That was a close one, huh, Hollyhock? 真的好险啊 霍莉霍克
[21:15] Hollyhock? 霍莉霍克
[21:17] Todd’s phone. What do you want? 我是陶德 你有什么事
[21:19] So, I see lots of pictures of you at the fashion show, 我看到了你在时装秀上的很多照片
[21:22] – but none of you with Courtney. – Crap! -但没有一张是和考特尼一起的 -胡说
[21:27] – Hi. – Hello. -你好 -你好
[21:29] Why are you wearing my clothes? 你为什么跟我穿一样的衣服
[21:30] These aren’t anything like your clothes. This hat alone cost $50,000. 这些可跟你的衣服不一样 单单这个帽子就要五万
[21:36] So… what’s it like being a movie star? 那… 做电影明星的感觉如何
[21:39] It’s awfully trying. 真的太麻烦了
[21:41] Do you ever feel like everyone’s looking at you 你有没有觉得所有人都在看你
[21:43] but nobody sees you? 但实际上没有人注意到你
[21:45] Yeah, that’s exactly how I feel. 没错 就是这种感觉
[21:47] No, I was speaking rhetorically 不是 我只是打个比方
[21:48] about a feeling that only movie stars get. 只有电影明星才会有这样的感觉
[21:51] – Okay. – But it feels good to talk about it. -好吧 -但是聊这些还是很开心的
[21:53] Yeah. Talking’s good. 没错 聊天很开心
[21:56] You know, there was a meeting I was supposed to go to tonight, 我今晚有一个会要参加
[21:59] but I don’t think I’m gonna go. I don’t know if I’m ready. 但是我不想去了 我不知道自己有没有准备好
[22:02] Ready for what? 准备好什么
[22:02] What if it’s not everything I want it to be? 如果一切跟我想的不一样呢
[22:05] Sometimes the idea of something is better than the truth, you know? 有时候理想很饱满 现实很骨感
[22:10] I always prefer fiction to truth, personally. 虚构与现实相比 我一直更喜欢虚构
[22:12] I’ve staked my career on it. 我一直用这一信念支撑我的工作
[22:14] Yeah, that makes sense. 很有道理
[22:17] Smile for the birdie. 对镜头笑一下
[22:18] Courtney, you canoodling with a supermodel now? 考特尼 你是在和超模约会吗
[22:20] – That’s right. – Fancy. -没错 -太棒了
[22:22] I love how not down-to-earth you are together. 我喜欢你们的不切实际
[22:24] This is going to really make headlines when you two break up. 如果你们分手了 一定会是惊天大新闻
[22:27] Here’s an even bigger headline: we shan’t be breaking up. 更劲爆的新闻是 我们绝不会分手
[22:31] – We’re engaged! – Wowee! -我们订婚了 -天哪
[22:33] Hooray! I’m confused! 太好了 我有点糊涂了
[22:38] Hollyhock? Are you here? 霍莉霍克 你在吗
[22:40] No, but BoJack, who lives here, is here. 不在 但是住在这里的波杰克在
[22:43] BoJack, I gotta tell you… 波杰克 我要告诉你…
[22:47] – Hollyhock is your daughter. – What do you mean? -霍莉霍克是你女儿 -你什么意思
[22:49] – She’s your daughter. – I don’t understand. -她是你女儿 -我不懂
[22:50] She has Horseman DNA. You’re her father. 她有马男的DNA 你是她爸爸
[22:53] That’s impossible. I’m BoJack. 不可能 我是波杰克
[22:55] She didn’t want me to tell you, but I thought you should know. 她不想让我告诉你 但我觉得你应该知道真相
[23:00] I guess I don’t blame her. I wouldn’t want to be my daughter either. 我不会怪她的 我自己都不想当我自己的女儿
[23:03] Look what I do to the people I’m supposed to care about. 看看我对我应该关心的人都做了什么
[23:05] I had sex with the one person I’ve ever seen you be in love with. 我跟你唯一爱上的人上床了
[23:08] I guess they’re not gonna put you in the best friends hall of fame, 虽然你这么对朋友不仗义
[23:11] but I don’t know that I loved her. 但是我也不知道我是不是爱她
[23:14] I don’t think I’m allowed to be in love. 我觉得我不配拥有爱情
[23:16] Don’t say that. You do so much for everybody. 别这么说 你为大家做了很多
[23:18] All you ever asked for was a roof over your head 而你只要有个住的地方
[23:20] and the occasional s’more in a baguette. 有时候来点夹心法棍罢了
[23:22] I’m telling you it’s a million dollar idea. 你这想法太屌了
[23:24] I got more of you than I ever deserved. 我不配让你为我做那么多
[23:26] If you never talk to me again I just want you to know 我想告诉你 即使你永远不理我
[23:28] that I appreciate it, and I appreciate you. 也没有关系 我对你心存感激
[23:32] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:33] It was shitty what you did with Emily, but… 你深深地伤害了艾米莉 不过…
[23:37] I think I’m… asexual. 我想我是… 性冷淡
[23:42] A sexual what? Dynamo, deviant? 性什么 电动小马达 特殊性癖好
[23:44] Harassment lawsuit waiting to happen? 还是性骚扰被告了
[23:46] No. Asexual, not sexual. 不是 是性冷淡 不是性欲强
[23:50] I’m sure you think that’s weird. 你肯定觉得我很奇葩
[23:52] Are you kidding? That’s amazing. 你没开玩笑吧 这很酷啊
[23:54] Sometimes I wish I was asexual. 有时候我倒宁愿自己是个性冷淡
[23:56] Maybe then I wouldn’t have a strain of herpes. 或许那样的话 我也不会染上一系列性病
[23:58] – You have multiple– – I know I have multiple strains. -你得了好多种性病… -我知道 好多种
[23:59] The joke only works with the “a”. 这里的梗是里面的”a”
[24:01] It actually feels nice to finally say it out loud. 能大声讲出来的感觉真好
[24:04] I am an asexual person. 我是个性冷淡的人
[24:07] – I am asexual. – That’s great. -我是个性冷淡 -很棒
[24:10] So if you’re not mad about Emily– 如果不生艾米莉的气…
[24:12] It wasn’t just Emily, BoJack, 这跟艾米莉没什么关系 波杰克
[24:15] and I don’t know if I’m ready for us to be friends again yet. 我不知道我是不是准备好重新跟你做朋友
[24:19] – Okay. – But we can be more than not-friends. -好吧 -但我们可以比陌生人关系好一些
[24:22] You know, for an asexual, 对一个性冷淡来说
[24:23] more than not-friends is probably as good as it gets, right? 比陌生人关系好一些已经是相当好了
[24:26] I’m not really at a place yet where I want to joke about it. 我现在没心情拿这个开玩笑
[24:28] – Got it, got it, totally. – But it feels good to talk about it. -好吧 明白了 -但是讲出来真的感觉很好
[24:32] Well, if you ever need a place to crash, that couch– 如果你想睡一觉 那个沙发随时…
[24:34] I’m gonna go. 我得走了
[24:36] – Right now? – Welcome back, BoJack. -现在就走吗 -欢迎回来 波杰克
[24:39] It’s good to see you. 见到你很高兴
[24:47] Todd? 陶德
[25:11] Good for him. 不错嘛
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第4季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme