时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | *On the first part of the journey* | *刚刚踏上旅程的时候* |
[00:50] | *I was looking at all the life* | *我凝视着繁多的生命* |
[00:54] | *There were plants and birds and rocks and things* | *眼前有植被 鸟群 和石头…* |
[00:58] | *There was sand and hills and rings* | *还有那沙地 山丘 和圈圈…* |
[01:03] | *The first thing I met was a fly with a buzz* | *一只苍蝇嗡嗡飞到我的眼前* |
[01:07] | And the sky with no clouds | *空中一片云也没有* |
[01:11] | The heat was hot and the ground was dry | *热浪滚滚 大地干涸* |
[01:15] | *But the air was full of sound* | *天空中声响隆隆* |
[01:19] | *I’ve been through the desert on a horse with no name* | *我骑着一匹没有名字的马横穿沙漠* |
[01:23] | *It felt good to be out of the rain* | *从雨里走出来的感觉真好* |
[01:27] | *In the desert you can’t remember your name* | *在沙漠里忘记了自己的名字* |
[01:31] | *’Cause there ain’t no one for to give you no pain* | *因为没有人可以给你带来痛苦* |
[01:52] | *After two days in the desert sun* | *在沙漠暴晒两天后* |
[01:56] | *My skin began to turn red* | *我的皮肤变成红色* |
[02:00] | *After three days in the desert sun* | *在沙漠里旅行三天后* |
[02:04] | *I was looking at a riverbed* | *我凝望着河床* |
[02:06] | 欢迎来到密歇根州哈珀兰丁 飞机旅行盛行前 家庭度假首选之地 | |
[02:08] | *And the story it told of a river that flowed* | *它仿佛在诉说水流的故事* |
[02:12] | *Made me sad to think it was dead* | *让我心痛不已 我想它已经死去* |
[02:16] | *You see, I’ve been through the desert on a horse with no name* | *你看 我骑着一匹没有名字的马横穿沙漠* |
[02:20] | *It felt good to be out of the rain* | *从雨里走出来的感觉真好* |
[02:25] | *In the desert you can’t remember your name* | *在沙漠里忘记了自己的名字* |
[02:29] | *’Cause there ain’t no one for to give you no pain* | *因为没有人可以给你带来痛苦* |
[03:43] | *Oh, the beautiful girls of 1944* | *1944年奔赴战场的我* |
[03:46] | *Fill my head when I’m off to war* | *一心只想着那些漂亮女孩* |
[03:57] | All right, Beatrice, you got a good whiff. | 碧翠斯 你华丽地感冒了 |
[03:59] | Now step away from your father’s breakfast | 离你爸爸的早餐远一点 |
[04:01] | before he catches you a-sniffin’ and gives you a spankin’. | 他抓到你抽鼻涕 定要打你小屁屁 |
[04:04] | Yes, Mother. | 遵命 妈妈 |
[04:05] | Well, the photographer’s here. Where is Crackerjack? | 摄影师来了 克拉克杰克去哪儿了 |
[04:07] | He was aware that we’re posing for a family photo portrait. | 他知道我们今天要拍全家福的 |
[04:10] | I’ve got to ankle back to Indianapolis. | 拍完我还得赶回印第安纳波利斯 |
[04:12] | If the government is rationing sugar, can’t you ration work? | 如果政府限量供应砂糖 你能不能限量工作时间 |
[04:15] | It is summer, after all. | 毕竟现在夏日炎炎 |
[04:17] | That would be a dream, | 还是别抱幻想了 |
[04:18] | but who else but I will make sure the numbers add up | 只有我在 才能打点好生意 |
[04:21] | and compliment my secretary on her tight sweaters? | 也只有我会称赞秘书的紧身毛衣 |
[04:24] | We do appreciate the sacrifices you make, Joseph. | 约瑟夫 我们真的感激你作的贡献 |
[04:29] | Then after a long day of killing Nazis | 待我们宰了纳粹党一整天后 |
[04:31] | we’ll sit in a beer garden and enjoy a pint. | 坐在啤酒公园喝一杯那才叫爽 |
[04:33] | All right, Crackerjack, time’s a-tickin’. | 克拉克杰克 抓紧时间 |
[04:35] | We need to take this portrait before you and I both take a powder. | 在我们离家前必须拍好全家福 |
[04:38] | Sally, why don’t you get yourself some freezy pops, | 萨里 拿着钱去买碎碎冰吃吧 |
[04:41] | and keep the change. | 零钱不要了 |
[04:43] | I want a freezy pop. | 我也要碎碎冰 |
[04:45] | Oh, Beatrice, you know iced cream is for boys. | 碧翠斯 冰激凌是男孩子吃的 |
[04:48] | You can sprinkle some sugar on a lemon. | 你就在柠檬上撒点糖吃吧 |
[04:50] | That’s a good healthy girl snack. | 这才是女孩子的健康零食 |
[04:51] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[04:53] | Crackerjack, you look so handsome in your soldier suit, | 克拉克杰克 你穿着军装真帅 |
[04:56] | like a young Clark Gerbil. | 好像一直克拉克沙鼠 |
[04:59] | Not now, you two. | 你们俩别弹了 |
[05:01] | We’ll be as quick as a pour of warm molasses. | 我们快的 马上就好 |
[05:04] | – I will always think of you – I will always | -我会一直想念你 -我会一直 |
[05:06] | – Drink a brew, I’ll see your face… – Come now, be serious. | -喝一杯啤酒 我会看着你的脸 -认真点 |
[05:09] | When each day is through | 当每一天结束 |
[05:10] | – And days go past – Oh, so fast | -时光不再 -岁月如梭 |
[05:13] | But memories, they last | 但是回忆永存 |
[05:18] | All right. Believe it or not, | 不管你们信不信 |
[05:20] | time’s arrow neither stands still nor reverses. | 岁月如梭 不停止 也不倒退 |
[05:22] | It merely marches forward. | 只会飞速前进 |
[05:24] | Oh, really? Time’s arrow marches? | 当真 岁月如梭前进吗 |
[05:26] | I didn’t know arrows had legs. | 我从来没听说梭子还长脚了 |
[05:28] | “Look at me, I’m a marchin’ arrow.” | 看我 我是”前进的梭子” |
[05:32] | Honey Sugarman, how did such a sweet face | 甜心 你长了一张甜美的脸 |
[05:34] | end up with such a smart mouth? | 还有一张伶俐的嘴 |
[05:36] | I don’t know, but I’ve got half a mind | 我也不清楚 但我现在有点想 |
[05:38] | to kiss you with that smart mouth. | 用这伶俐的嘴给你一个吻 |
[05:40] | Well, that half you can keep. | 来吧 赶紧的 |
[05:44] | I almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[05:45] | Say, if it isn’t my old baby blanket, Blinky. | 这不是我小时候用过的花边毛毯吗 |
[05:48] | I thought you could take it with you. | 你可以带上它 |
[05:50] | Mama, I don’t need no Blinky blankie to fight ninny Nazis. | 妈 我可不需要带着花边毛毯去杀纳粹党 |
[05:54] | Bea, will you hold on to it for me? | 小碧碧 你帮我保管吧 |
[05:56] | – Me? – That’s right. | -我吗 -没错 |
[05:57] | I’ll fight better if I know Blinky’s safe with you. | 如果你保护好它 我会更英勇杀敌的 |
[06:01] | All right, folks, this is for posterity, | 好啦 伙计们 这是为子孙后代拍的全家福 |
[06:03] | so don’t forget to look far away sad. | 看镜头 微笑 |
[06:35] | Hey, I’m Tamara, that’s Tamera. | 你好 我叫塔玛拉 那是塔梅拉 |
[06:37] | – Hey. – I don’t need any help, thanks. | -你好 -谢了 不需要帮助 |
[06:40] | – Are you… – Ryan Gosling? No. | -你是… -我不是瑞恩·高斯林 |
[06:42] | I get that all the time, it’s– | 经常有人把我错当成他 |
[06:43] | No, BoJack Horseman. | 不 你不是马男波杰克吗 |
[06:45] | – No, sorry. – See? He’s way too fat to be BoJack. | -不是 谢谢 -波杰克可没他这么胖 |
[06:48] | I’m not too fat to be BoJack. | 我可不比波杰克胖 |
[06:50] | Yeah, BoJack is much fatter, right? | 没错 波杰克比你胖多了 行了吧 |
[06:52] | – No, BoJack is not fatter. – So you’re fatter? | -才不是 波杰克也不胖 -那你比他胖喽 |
[06:56] | – No! We are both equally not fat. – Right. | -不是 我们一样瘦 -好吧 |
[06:59] | You know who looks like BoJack Horseman? Phil the stock boy. | 我们这儿有个长得像马男波杰克的 理货员菲尔 |
[07:03] | Yeah, I see it. | 我也觉得像 |
[07:05] | Are you kidding me? He looks nothing like me… | 开什么国际玩笑 他长得一点都不像我… |
[07:06] | Meester Horseman. | 马男梅斯特 |
[07:09] | So you were with Sarah Lynn when she died, right? | 萨拉·琳死的时候你在旁边吗 |
[07:12] | – No. I’m not. – TMZ said you took her to the hospital. | -没有 -TMZ娱乐爆料是你送她去的医院 |
[07:14] | – And you held her hand. – Did you cry? | -还说你拉着她的手 -你哭没哭 |
[07:16] | – I’m not– – Did she totally poop her pants? | -我不… -她大便失禁没 |
[07:17] | I heard people poop their pants when they die. | 听说人死的时候都会大便失禁 |
[07:20] | – Listen to me– – God, is that true? | -听着 -天哪 真的吗 |
[07:21] | I just read Romeo and Juliet and that totally changes things. | 我刚刚看完《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 不是这样的 |
[07:30] | All right! | 好了 |
[07:33] | No! | 见鬼 |
[07:54] | Hey, Not BoJack, | 小马男波杰克 |
[07:55] | did you hear they’re making a miniseries about Sarah Lynn? | 听说没 他们在拍关于萨拉·琳的迷你剧 |
[07:58] | – BoJack is being played by Paul Giamatti. – What?! | -保罗·吉亚玛提将饰演波杰克 -什么 |
[08:00] | Why would you get Paul Giamatti to play me… | 为什么找保罗·吉亚玛提来演”我”… |
[08:02] | meaty roles like that one? | “我”是说这样的重量级角色 |
[08:07] | Hey, buddy, is any of that to fix the door? | 兄弟 你这是要修门吗 |
[08:09] | – What do you care? – I don’t. | -关你屁事 -不关 |
[08:11] | And if it were up to me, | 换做是我 |
[08:12] | that old house would’ve been torn down years ago. | 几年前就把这破房子拆了 |
[08:15] | It’s a blight on the neighborhood. | 街坊邻居看着都辣眼睛 |
[08:16] | And that broken door is the cherry on the top of the shit sandwich. | 那个破门就像屎做的三明治上面的樱桃 |
[08:20] | What kind of a sandwich has cherries on top? | 谁会在三明治上面放樱桃 |
[08:22] | A shitty one. How about fixing your door instead of my metaphor? | 屎做的三明治 不扯了 你还是修门吧 |
[08:38] | Darling, don’t lift that. You’ll rupture your uterus. | 宝贝 别再举那个箱子了 你会小儿疝气的 |
[08:41] | I’m sad to leave the summer house. | 离开这避暑别墅 我很难过 |
[08:43] | Well, it’ll always be here, just like polio and blackface. | 别墅一直都在 就像小儿麻痹症和黑脸 |
[08:55] | Hey, we got a saying in Michigan: | 我们密歇根人常说 |
[08:57] | “Put your damn door back on | 把你那该死的门放回去 |
[08:59] | or you’re gonna freeze to death, you stupid horse!” | 不然你会被冻死的 蠢马 |
[09:02] | – What’s your name? – Eddie. | -你叫什么名字 -埃迪 |
[09:03] | Eddie, why don’t you mind your goddamn business? | 埃迪 你他妈没事可干了吗 |
[09:27] | Tell me, doc, is she gonna be okay? | 医生 告诉我 她会好起来吗 |
[09:30] | I know it’s here somewhere. | 我确定肯定在这里 |
[09:32] | Darling, we’ve been over this. He doesn’t need his blanket. | 亲爱的 别找了 他再也不需要那条毛毯了 |
[09:35] | – There was nothing we could do. – I need to find it. | -我们一点办法都没有 -我要找到它 |
[09:37] | – He should’ve had it. – She’s dead? | -他肯定需要的 -她死了吗 |
[09:39] | He’s gone, honey. | 亲爱的 他已经走了 |
[09:40] | Even Blinky couldn’t have stopped that Nazi’s bullet. | 即便是花边毛毯也抵挡不了纳粹的子弹啊 |
[09:43] | Oh, Joseph, I failed him. | 约瑟夫 我让他失望了 |
[09:45] | Oh, Doc, I let her down. | 医生 我让她失望了 |
[09:47] | This was bound to happen. That’s just show business. | 注定如此 娱乐圈就是这样 |
[09:51] | That’s just war, honey. | 亲爱的 那是战争啊 |
[09:54] | Here it is, Mother. | 妈妈 毛毯找到了 |
[09:55] | I put it in the closet for safekeeping. | 我把它藏在柜子里了 |
[09:58] | – I never should have let him go. – Honey, no. | -我不应该让他走的 -亲爱的 别这样 |
[10:00] | If anyone’s to blame, it’s the Jews for peeving off Hitler so bad. | 非要怪的话 只能怪那些犹太人激怒了希特勒 |
[10:03] | Three little orphans. One, two, three | 三个孤儿 一个 两个 三个 |
[10:06] | Without a home or a family tree– | 再也没有家… |
[10:14] | We were lost. Now we’re found | 我们迷路了 现在有人发现了我们 |
[10:17] | And we’re… Oh, God! | 我们… 上帝啊 |
[10:21] | Come on, let’s head home. | 我们回家吧 |
[10:23] | It’s only ghosts here in the winter. | 冬天这里一个人也没有 |
[10:37] | What? Wait. | 什么声音 |
[10:41] | Hey, did you fix my door? | 是你修好了我的门吗 |
[10:44] | That is a dick move, buddy! | 这根本没用 兄弟 |
[10:48] | What are you– are you insane? | 你被是冻傻了吗 |
[10:56] | What the…? | 妈的 又来 |
[10:57] | Stop fixing my door, asshole! | 混蛋 别他妈再修我的门了 |
[11:00] | Why did you fix this so good? | 你这次怎么修这么牢 |
[11:01] | If you keep breaking it, I’m gonna break you. | 你再把门掰坏 我就掰了你 |
[11:03] | Well, call me a Kit Kat bar because I’m already broken. | 叫我”奇巧巧克力棒”吧 因为我已经被人掰了 |
[11:06] | Kit Kats aren’t already broken. That’s the whole point. | “奇巧巧克力棒”还没坏 这是关键 |
[11:10] | What the hell? | 见鬼了 |
[11:13] | Do you even know how to… anything? | 你难道不知道怎么修… 一下吗 |
[11:16] | I plastered this wall, didn’t I? | 我重新刷墙了 你看 |
[11:20] | I believe something got plastered. | 我看是刷了什么别的东西 |
[11:22] | The problem is I can’t get the right supplies | 问题是我找不到合适的修理材料 |
[11:24] | because the girls at the hardware store are so annoying. | 因为五金店那些姑娘真的很烦人 |
[11:27] | You’re telling me! Tamera and Tamara are the worst. | 我早就知道了 塔玛拉和塔梅拉太烦了 |
[11:30] | Yeah. “Hey, Tamara, how about you get some manners today?” | 没错 “塔玛拉 你今天能不能礼貌一点” |
[11:35] | Let me get my toolkit. | 让我回去拿一下工具 |
[11:37] | Yeah, fine, you can help, a little. | 好吧 你能帮点小忙 |
[11:39] | If it means so much to you, I will let you help me. | 如果你这么乐意的话 还是让你帮下吧 |
[11:48] | How come you don’t go away for the winter like everyone else? | 你为什么不跟别人一样冬天飞走呢 |
[11:50] | – I don’t fly. – Okay. | -我不想飞 -好吧 |
[11:52] | – So, like, in an airplane, then? – I don’t fly. | -那坐飞机呢 -我不想飞 |
[11:55] | You don’t have to fly the plane. | 你不会开飞机也没关系 |
[11:56] | They got this new thing now, it’s called being a passenger. | 你坐飞机就行了啊 |
[12:00] | I have to ask, are you… | 有一句话 不知道当讲不当讲 你… |
[12:02] | – BoJack Horseman? No. – What? Who’s BoJack Horseman? | -马男波杰克吗 不是 -马男波杰克是谁 |
[12:05] | Who’s BoJack Horseman? He’s a very famous TV and film star. | 马男波杰克是谁 他是非常有名的电影电视明星 |
[12:09] | Or he was, | 他曾经是 |
[12:10] | yeah, before he gave it all up for a life of quiet anonymity. | 现在他过着隐姓埋名的生活 |
[12:14] | Where is he? Nobody knows. | 他去哪儿了 鬼知道 |
[12:16] | Perhaps a small town just like this one. | 或许就在这样的小镇 |
[12:18] | Perhaps he’s even… in this very room. | 或许… 就在这个房间 |
[12:21] | But he’s not, ’cause I’m not BoJack Horseman. | 谁知道呢 我又不是马男波杰克 |
[12:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:26] | What I was going to ask was if you were related to Joseph Sugarman, | 我想问的是 你跟约瑟夫·舒格曼是亲戚 |
[12:31] | or if you were just squattin’ in his house? | 还是说你只是霸占他的家 |
[12:33] | My grandfather. | 他是我爷爷 |
[12:34] | I used to come here in the summers when I was a kid. | 我小时候常来这里避暑 |
[12:35] | Hasn’t got much use in the last 25 years, | 这房子已经25年没人住了 |
[12:38] | except for the termites. | 除了白蚁 |
[12:39] | Get on out of here, Bobby and Susan! I saw you gnawin’! | 给我滚开 鲍比 苏珊 别啄了 |
[12:42] | Yeah, well, there isn’t any more of us. | 我们家没什么人了 |
[12:44] | I’m the last of my line. | 我这一代就剩我 |
[12:45] | Once my mother dies and I die that’ll be it, | 哪天我妈妈死了 我也死了 我们家族就没了 |
[12:47] | which is probably for the best. | 或许这是最好的结局吧 |
[12:49] | No more of you? | 没有小马男了吗 |
[12:52] | – That’ll be great. – Thank you. | -太好了 -谢了 |
[12:54] | That was the reaction I was going for. | 我竟然有这样的反应 |
[13:17] | I guess that’s it. | 总算搞定了 |
[13:21] | Have a nice life, Hambone. | 祝你过得开心 汉本 |
[13:23] | – Why’d you call me Hambone? – You told me that’s your name: | -你为什么叫我汉本 -你不是说你叫 |
[13:26] | Hambone Fake-name-ington. | 汉本·假名顿吗 |
[13:27] | Oh, right, right, right. | 没错没错 |
[13:38] | This is the first summer we’ll spend here without him. | 这是他离开后 我们在这儿过的第一个夏天 |
[13:41] | Yes, I suppose that’s true. | 没错 确实如此 |
[13:43] | But as they say, time’s arrow marches forward. | 人们常说 岁月如梭 |
[13:47] | You hear that, honey? Time’s arrow marches. | 亲爱的 你听到了吗 岁月如梭 |
[13:57] | Well, I’d love to stay, but I must be going. | 我也想留下来 但是我得走了 |
[13:59] | As a modern American man | 作为当代美国男人 |
[14:01] | I am woefully unprepared to manage a woman’s emotions. | 我搞不定女人的情绪 |
[14:04] | I was never taught, and I will not learn. | 没人教过我 我也学不会 |
[14:06] | Take care, you two. | 你们保重 |
[14:18] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[14:19] | Yes, you have a very attractive mother. | 不错 你妈妈很迷人啊 |
[14:22] | What? No. Why would I–? Forget that. | 什么鬼 我不是让你看我妈 |
[14:25] | Look at that weather vane. | 你看这个风向标 |
[14:26] | The house isn’t finished yet. | 房子还没修好呢 |
[14:28] | We can’t stop till we find that weather vane. | 我们一定要找回那个风向标 |
[14:31] | I know where this is. | 我知道它在哪儿 |
[14:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:37] | Oh, lordy. | 天哪 |
[14:42] | A bit more… is that it? | 再看一下 是那个吗 |
[14:44] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 就是那个 |
[14:51] | – Hey, there it is! – You can’t be in here! | -看 在那儿呢 -你不能进来 |
[14:54] | Why did you say you can’t fly? | 你为什么说你不会飞 |
[14:55] | Who’s that other person you’re clearly in love with? | 你爱着的那个人到底是谁 |
[14:57] | I never said I can’t fly, I said I don’t fly. | 我从来没说过我不会飞 我是说我不想飞 |
[14:59] | If you want help with that weather vane you’ll clam up, Hambone! | 如果你还想找回风向标 就给我闭嘴 汉本 |
[15:02] | Fine. Keep your stupid secret about your clearly dead wife | 好吧 你就藏着你过世妻子的秘密 |
[15:05] | and your probably-related dumb fear of flying. See if I care. | 还有你不敢再飞的恐惧吧 我才不在乎呢 |
[15:15] | What are those fireworks for, Mother? | 妈妈 为什么会有烟花 |
[15:17] | Those are because the war is over. | 因为战争结束了 |
[15:19] | We’ve dropped bombs on Japan and now everyone is happy. | 我们在日本投放了原子弹 现在大家都开心了 |
[15:22] | – Shouldn’t we be celebrating? – Yes. Yes! | -我们是不是也该庆祝一下 -没错 |
[15:26] | Let’s paint the town scarlet, crimson, and ruby! | 我们把这个小镇刷成红色 大红色 深红色 |
[15:29] | Why, I’ve got half a mind to paint things redder | 我有点想把东西刷的 |
[15:31] | than the banks of Normandy! | 比诺曼底海岸还红 |
[15:34] | What? Too soon? | 怎么 太早我讲太快了吗 |
[15:41] | The Clam Brothers who run this place are total scavengers. | 开这家店的老板克莱姆兄弟就是十足的捡破烂王 |
[15:44] | If it can be pinched, they’ll pilfer it. | 他们简直能偷天偷地 |
[15:47] | It’s still there! | 风向标还在那儿 |
[15:48] | I’ll make a distraction at the piano, | 我去弹钢琴引开他们的注意 |
[15:50] | you climb up, get the weather vane. | 你爬上去拿风向标 |
[15:52] | Of course, the twelve hundred… pound horse | 没问题 这只死蜻蜓 |
[15:54] | will shimmy up a drain pipe to get it ’cause that makes more sense | 让我这1200…磅的马从排水管爬上去 |
[15:56] | than the dragonfly, | 自己不飞上去拿 |
[15:57] | who literally has the word “fly” in the name of what he is. | 他可是会飞的蜻蜓啊 |
[15:59] | Okay, all right, so you’ve gotten that. You walked away. | 好吧 你已经决定了 我只能看你表演 |
[16:02] | – Mother, can I get a freezy pop? – Sure, darling. | -妈妈 我能要一个碎碎冰吗 -好 亲爱的 |
[16:05] | – You can have whatever you want. – Attention, everyone! | -你要什么我都买给你 -大家注意了 |
[16:08] | I’m gonna play a song now, so look at me! | 我为大家演奏一曲 请看过来 |
[16:11] | Do not look up at the roof of that barn! | 别看那个房顶 |
[16:14] | Idiot. | 蠢货 |
[16:21] | *I will always think of you* | *我会永远想念你* |
[16:25] | *I see your face when each day’s through* | *我看着你的脸 日子一天天过去* |
[16:29] | *And days go past* | *时光不再* |
[16:31] | *Oh, so fast* | *岁月如梭* |
[16:32] | *But memories, they last* | *但是回忆永恒* |
[16:39] | – Summer, winter, year by year – Year by year | -夏天 冬天 年复一年 -年复一年 |
[16:43] | *I’ll hear this song inside my ear* | *这首歌将在我耳边萦绕* |
[16:47] | – Try to restart – That’d be smart | -重新寻找爱情 -那是明智的决定 |
[16:50] | *But thoughts of you haunt my heart* | *但你永远活在我的心里* |
[16:56] | *No, I don’t want to be alone now* | *不要 我不想孤单* |
[17:02] | *Just biding my time* | *我在等待时机* |
[17:05] | *I need somebody dearly* | *想要有人陪伴* |
[17:10] | *And darling, you’d be sublime* | *亲爱的 你那么美丽动人* |
[17:14] | *Spring and autumn, up and down* | *春去秋来 起起落落* |
[17:18] | *Up and down* | *起起落落* |
[17:19] | – I keep trying to escape this town – And I just might | -我一直想离开这个小镇 -或许我会 |
[17:24] | *I’ll take flight* | *我会逃离* |
[17:27] | *Maybe tomorrow, not tonight* | *或许是明天 但不是今夜* |
[17:36] | Mother? | 妈妈 |
[17:43] | Sal! Sally! | 萨里 |
[17:46] | – Mrs. Sugarman. – What happened when he got shot? | -舒格曼夫人 -他中弹时到底发生了什么 |
[17:48] | Was it quick? Did he suffer? | 他去的快吗 有没有痛苦 |
[17:50] | Eddie, come on. Eddie, let’s go! | 埃迪 我们赶紧撤 |
[17:53] | – That’s not yours! – Yeah! We stole that fair and square. | -那不是你的 -那是我们光明正大偷来的 |
[17:57] | – Mrs. S. – Please, please tell me. | -舒格曼夫人 -求你了 告诉我 |
[18:01] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:03] | Mrs. Sugarman, control yourself. | 舒格曼夫人 你要控制你自己 |
[18:13] | Hey, gimme that! | 还给我 |
[18:15] | – Please! – Mother? | -求你了 -妈妈 |
[18:18] | Why did everybody stop, huh? What’s the gag? | 大家为什么都停下来了 怎么回事 |
[18:20] | I want to dance. I want to fly! | 我想跳舞 想飞翔 |
[18:27] | Listen, lady, you’re sloshed and making a scene. | 女士 您喝醉了 出洋相了 |
[18:29] | Do the responsible thing: have one more drink to steady your nerves | 我建议您还是再喝一杯 镇定一下 |
[18:31] | and then drive yourself and your young daughter home. | 然后带着您的女儿 开车回家 |
[18:33] | Don’t make me go back to that quiet house, please. | 求你了 别让我回到那寂静的房子 |
[18:36] | – Mother, let’s go. – Eddie, let’s go! | -妈妈 我们走吧 -埃迪 走吧 |
[18:42] | – Are you all right? – It’s okay. I’m okay. | -您没事吧 -我没事 |
[18:46] | My hands are doing the Wiggly Doozle in three-four time, but– | 我的手扭来扭去 不听使唤 不过… |
[18:49] | Say, I got a swell idea. Why don’t you drive? | 我有个好主意 还是你来开车吧 |
[18:51] | But I don’t know how. | 但我不会开 |
[18:52] | Why, it’s only as easy as finding a hobo in a barrel of beans. | 不难的 超级简单 小菜一碟 |
[18:55] | It’ll be grand. Everything will be just grand. | 没事的 一切都会变好的 |
[19:00] | – Let’s go! – Get back here! | -走吧 -给我回来 |
[19:06] | Jeepers! | 天哪 |
[19:08] | Yeah! We’re hooligans! | 哈哈 我们是流氓 |
[19:10] | Faster. I want to feel alive again. | 再快点 我想回到从前的感觉 |
[19:13] | I’d do anything to feel alive. | 让我再疯狂一把 |
[19:26] | I gotta say, you really knew how to handle those salad tongs | 没想到你办事还是挺牢靠的 |
[19:30] | for someone who appears to have never eaten a salad. | 一下子就搞定了 |
[19:32] | Yeah? Well, you got a nice set of pipes. | 你嗓子不错啊 |
[19:35] | You’re like a Josh Groban who doesn’t also think he’s funny. | 你就像乔诗·葛洛班 他都不知道自己有多搞笑 |
[19:39] | Okay, now, | 现在 |
[19:41] | the house is absolutely, totally finished. | 这房子算是彻彻底底修好了 |
[19:45] | Wow. | 太棒了 |
[19:48] | I wish I could somehow pay you back for all your help. | 你帮了我大忙 我想报答你 |
[19:51] | Don’t sweat it. | 没什么大不了的 |
[19:55] | Hey, Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[19:58] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么 |
[19:59] | What the hell’d you do that for? | 你他妈想搞什么飞机 |
[20:01] | I don’t know, I thought you would fly to save me | 我也不知道 我以为你会飞过来救我 |
[20:03] | and by making you fly I would, in a sense, be saving you! | 或许让你飞起来 能打开你的心结 |
[20:06] | How many times do I have to tell you? I don’t fly! | 我跟你说过多少次了 我不想飞 |
[20:11] | You’re flying right now, asshole! | 傻逼 你现在就在飞啊 |
[20:16] | Why’d you make me do that? | 你为什么要让我飞起来 |
[20:17] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[20:18] | I haven’t flown since Lorraine died, | 洛林死后 我再也没飞过 |
[20:20] | and now you ruined it. | 现在你毁了这一切 |
[20:22] | Okay, obviously this was not the preferred outcome for either of us. | 显然 这不是我们想要的结局 |
[20:26] | You want to fly? All right, let’s fly. | 你想要飞吗 好吧 我带你飞 |
[20:28] | – Oh, shit. No, I’m fine, actually. – You want to go higher? | -我操 我还好 -你还想飞得更高吗 |
[20:31] | You want to see how high we can go? | 你想知道我们能飞多高吗 |
[20:33] | Clearly this is a sore subject. I was wrong to bring it up. | 这是个悲伤的话题 我不该提起来的 |
[20:35] | Let’s go back down, huh? | 我们还是下去吧 |
[20:36] | The night Lorraine died she wanted to go back, | 洛林死去的那晚 她想回去 |
[20:39] | but I wanted to see how high we can go. | 可我却想看看我们到底能飞多高 |
[20:42] | Plane! Look out! | 小心 飞机 |
[20:43] | You want to know how Lorraine felt when she got sucked into that engine? | 你想体验一下洛林被吸到飞机发动机进气口的感觉吗 |
[20:47] | We’re all just tiny bugs, right? | 我们只是不起眼的小虫 不是吗 |
[21:10] | Oh, God. No, no, come on. | 天哪 不要 振作点 |
[21:12] | Come on. | 振作点 |
[21:14] | Are you insane?! | 你疯了吗 |
[21:16] | I don’t want to live! | 我不想活了 |
[21:18] | Why did you save me? | 你救我干嘛 |
[21:23] | I don’t want to live! | 我不想活了 |
[21:30] | What were you thinking, hoofing around the dance floor | 你到底怎么想的 你是想在舞台上 |
[21:33] | like a motorized freckle? | 彻底放飞自我吗 |
[21:34] | – Did you snap your cap? – You mustn’t despise me, darling. | -觉得自己牛逼吗 -亲爱的 你就别讽刺我了 |
[21:37] | – Please. – That’s before mentioning poor Beatrice. | -求你了 -你看看可怜的碧翠斯 |
[21:40] | You aiming to get her killed as well? She’s all we got. | 你也想要了她的命吗 她是我们的唯一了 |
[21:44] | Don’t be cross with Mother! | 别对妈妈发火了 |
[21:45] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道自己怎么回事 |
[21:47] | How am I supposed to sell sugar | 你每天这样歇斯底里 |
[21:49] | and keep my secretary’s self-esteem afloat | 让我还怎么卖糖 |
[21:51] | when you’re having honest-to-goodness fits of hysteria? | 让我怎么安心打点生意 |
[21:54] | – Don’t yell, Father. – I just can’t anymore. | -爸爸 别吼了 -我真的控制不了 |
[21:57] | I can’t stop thinking about him. | 我控制不住想他 |
[21:59] | I can’t be with people and I can’t be alone. | 我不想跟别人在一起 也不想一个人 |
[22:02] | I don’t know how to be better, Joseph. | 约瑟夫 我不知道怎么改变这一切 |
[22:03] | Please fix me. I want to be better. | 帮帮我 我想好起来 |
[22:14] | BoJack? Where are you? Are you okay? | 波杰克 你在哪儿 还好吗 |
[22:16] | I don’t know. I’m so sorry. | 我也不知道 对不起 |
[22:18] | It’s okay. Talk to me. What’s going on? | 没关系 告诉我 还好吗 |
[22:21] | It’s Michigan, and it’s beautiful here, | 我在密歇根 这里很漂亮 |
[22:23] | – and everything sucks. – Michigan? | -一切都很糟糕 -你在密歇根吗 |
[22:25] | – BoJack, come home. – I can’t. | -波杰克 回来吧 -我不能回去 |
[22:28] | I don’t belong there, I don’t belong anywhere. | 我不属于那儿 我不属于任何地方 |
[22:30] | But that’s the thing, everybody belongs in Los Angeles. | 事实上 洛杉矶敞开怀抱欢迎所有人 |
[22:33] | – There’s, like, no barrier for entry. – Oh, God, that’s true. | -进入洛杉矶没有壁垒 -天哪 你说的没错 |
[22:37] | They do let in just anybody. | 他们确实如此 |
[22:38] | I was at a coffeeshop yesterday, | 昨天我在咖啡店 |
[22:40] | I heard a guy trying to impress someone | 碰到一个人一直在 |
[22:42] | by soft-pitching a web series he crowdfunded. | 给别人安利他众筹的网剧 |
[22:44] | Let me guess: | 让我猜猜: |
[22:45] | the web series is about how funny he and his friends are, | 肯定是讲他和他朋友的趣事 |
[22:48] | – just like hanging out. – He described it as HBO’s Girls | -比如约会 -他说像HBO的《都市女孩》 |
[22:51] | – but, like, from a guy’s perspective. – What?! | -只是换成男人的视角 -什么 |
[22:54] | And he’s just giving this away for free in a coffeeshop? | 他就这样在咖啡店免费给别人看网剧吗 |
[22:56] | Somebody get this guy an overall! | 有没有人给这家伙拿一套咖啡店工作服 |
[22:58] | The important thing is that barista’s | 重要的是那个咖啡师 |
[23:00] | definitely going to have sex with him later. | 后来肯定会跟他啪啪啪的 |
[23:04] | I’ve missed you, Diane. | 戴安 我想你了 |
[23:06] | I’ve missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[23:14] | – Is Mother okay? – She is now. | -妈妈还好吗 -她现在很好 |
[23:16] | She just let her womanly emotions get the better of her, that’s all. | 她只是一下子没有控制住自己 |
[23:20] | Nothing a little operation couldn’t fix. | 一个小手术就好了 |
[23:22] | Operation? | 手术 |
[23:23] | What’s broken in the heart can never be repaired, | 如果伤心欲绝 什么药都不管用 |
[23:26] | but the brain, well, we have all sorts of science for the brain. | 脑袋却不一样 各种高科技能治 |
[23:30] | She’s a brand new woman now, and she’d like to meet you very much. | 她现在重新振作了 她非常想见你 |
[23:40] | – Mother? – Oh, hello. | -妈妈 -宝贝 |
[23:43] | It’s Beatrice. | 碧翠斯来了 |
[23:44] | Yes, that’s right. What a pretty girl. | 没错 我的漂亮女儿 |
[23:47] | – What did they do to you? – Oh, hush. | -他们把你怎么样了 -别担心 |
[23:50] | It’s okay. I’m better now. | 没事 我现在好多了 |
[23:53] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[23:55] | Love does things to a person, terrible things. | 爱会给人带来 很多痛苦 |
[24:00] | Beatrice, promise me you’ll never love anyone | 碧翠斯 答应我 不要像我 |
[24:03] | – as much as I loved Crackerjack. – I promise. I won’t. | -爱克拉克杰克那样爱一个人 -我保证不会 |
[24:07] | Why, I have half a mind… | 我有点想… |
[24:16] | Keep going, keep going. There we go, big boy. | 继续 继续 好了 就这儿 |
[24:19] | Hey, what’s going on out here? | 你这是要干什么 |
[24:21] | Probably should have warned you, | 我应该提前跟你讲的 |
[24:22] | when these guys tear the house down it might make some noise. | 这些家伙拆房子的时候可能会很吵 |
[24:25] | Tear the house down?! | 你要拆房子吗 |
[24:26] | Yeah. You think I just want to mope around in a shrine to the past, | 你觉得我还应该纠结过去 闷闷不乐 |
[24:29] | getting off on my own guilt while the rest of my life passes me by? | 让我的生命就这样浪费掉吗 |
[24:32] | Pathetic, much? | 我已经受够了 |
[24:33] | But we spent the last eight months restoring this place. | 但我们刚刚花了8个月时间才把它修好 |
[24:36] | Yeah, and then you tried to kill me. | 然后你还想要了我的命 |
[24:38] | That’s usually a series wrap on a friendship. | 很多人就是这样心怀鬼胎交朋友的 |
[24:40] | – What is a series wrap? – Are you serious? | -什么鬼胎 -你不是吧 |
[24:43] | Oh, my God, what am I doing in this backwash of a town? | 天哪 我在这破镇子干什么 |
[24:45] | Do you even get Showtime here? | 你们这里是不是Showtime台都没有 |
[24:47] | – So what was all this for? – I don’t know. | -这一切究竟是为何 -我也不知道 |
[24:49] | Guess it was just a big waste of time. | 或许只是浪费生命吧 |
[24:51] | But you can’t change the past. Time’s arrow marches on, right? | 但是过去改变不了了 岁月如梭 不是吗 |
[24:54] | I don’t believe this. | 我才不信 |
[24:55] | Well, as a great woman once said, suck a dick, dumbshit. | 有个了不起的女人曾经说过 舔鸡巴去吧 蠢逼 |
[25:00] | – Where are you going? – Home. | -你要去哪儿 -回家 |