时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Good morning, morning. | 早上好 “早上” |
[00:20] | Good morning, sun. Good morning, trees. | 早上好 太阳 早上好 树们 |
[00:23] | Good morning, busy buzzy bees. | 早上好 勤劳的小蜜蜂 |
[00:26] | Good morning, Sarah Lynn. Good to see you, Sarah Lynn. | 早上好 萨拉·琳 见到你很高兴 萨拉·琳 |
[00:29] | The tulips and chrysanthemums are really coming in. | 郁金香和菊花长得非常健康 |
[00:31] | Good morning, handsome garden ants. | 早上好 帅帅的蚂蚁园丁 |
[00:33] | I like the way you plant my plants. | 你把我的植物打理得很好 |
[00:36] | Your flowers make my feelings dance. | 你种的花让我的心情很美丽 |
[00:38] | I like your handsome planter pants. | 我也很喜欢你的园丁裤 |
[00:42] | Goddamn it! Why won’t you–? | 妈个鸡 该死的狗仔队… |
[00:46] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[00:47] | Sarah Lynn, you are calm, you are thin. | 萨拉·琳 你很冷静 你很苗条 |
[00:50] | Your skin is so soft, | 你的皮肤特别柔软 |
[00:51] | it’s like you murdered a baby and stole its skin. | 就像杀了一个婴儿 然后偷了它的皮 |
[00:54] | Your skin is “Murdered-baby” soft. | 你的皮肤软到像”死婴” |
[00:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:00] | Blueberry, goji berry, flax, | 蓝莓 枸杞 亚麻籽 |
[01:02] | chia, shark fin, and… white rhino horn. | 奇亚籽 鱼翅 以及…白犀牛角 |
[01:13] | Sober, so good. | 不喝酒不吸毒 真好 |
[01:16] | – BoJack? – Hey, Sarah Lynn. | -波杰克 -莎拉·琳 |
[01:18] | – You wanna party? – Oh, thank God. Yes! | -要开派对吗 -谢天谢地 当然要 |
[02:22] | Okay, hand me the asai. | 好了 把”阿萨伊”给我 |
[02:24] | – Is that how you pronounce it? – Who knows? | -是这么叫吗 -谁知道 |
[02:25] | They should really just call them | 它们其实应该叫作 |
[02:26] | “Overpriced blueberries for douchebags.” | “用来骗傻逼的天价蓝莓” |
[02:30] | – How’s life? – Well, the truth is that… | -过得如何 -说实话… |
[02:32] | Didn’t catch that, but everything’s cool? | 没听到 不过没什么问题吧 |
[02:34] | No. In fact, I’ve never felt so alone– | 不 说实话 我从未觉得如此孤单… |
[02:36] | Sorry, missed it! You should learn to talk louder, dude! | 又没听到 你说话声音得大点啊兄弟 |
[02:39] | Oh, hey, bummer about you getting the nomination, | 对了 很遗憾你拿到了奥斯卡提名 |
[02:41] | but then, it turning out that you didn’t get the nomination. | 但是又变成了没拿到奥斯卡提名 |
[02:43] | It was big news yesterday. | 昨天都成大新闻了 |
[02:45] | Yeah, I got royally screwed, know who was there for me? | 简直是操了一手好蛋 可你知道谁安慰我了吗 |
[02:47] | No one, because everyone’s an asshole | 没人 因为他们都是一帮混账 |
[02:49] | and the whole world sucks balls. | 这个世界全是狗屎 |
[02:51] | – Anyway, thanks for having me over. – I’m with you, man. | -谢谢你让我过来 -我同意 |
[02:53] | Everything sucks! Especially sobriety. | 每件事都糟透了 尤其是不喝酒这件事 |
[02:55] | Why would I make my body a temple? | 我为什么要把身体当作神庙 |
[02:57] | I’ve been to Temple. Temple is super boring. | 我去过神庙 无聊得要死 |
[03:00] | What do you say we go on an epic bender? | 不如我们来狂欢一场吧 |
[03:02] | Yes! Let’s get higher than a stilt walker’s dick! | 好啊 让我们嗨[高]过踩高跷的人那根鸡巴 |
[03:06] | That’s what I’m talking about. Let’s get some booze and drugs. | 就是这个意思 先去买酒和毒品吧 |
[03:08] | We can clear out my bank account. | 可以花光我银行账户的钱 |
[03:10] | I got nothing left I care about. | 反正我什么也不在乎了 |
[03:11] | What do you mean “Get”? This whole house is booze and drugs. | 为什么要买 这整栋房子都是酒和毒品 |
[03:14] | – Here. – Yogurt-covered raisins? | -给 -酸奶裹着葡萄干吗 |
[03:16] | Nope. Vicodin-covered Vicodin. | 不 是维柯丁裹着维柯丁 |
[03:19] | LSD. | 摇头丸 |
[03:21] | Crystal meth. | 冰毒 |
[03:25] | Cocaine– No! That’s drywall. | 可卡因 不对 是石膏粉 |
[03:28] | Where the hell did I hide the cocaine? | 我到底把可卡因藏哪儿了 |
[03:31] | Oh, yeah, I also told the liquor store to deliver. | 对了 我还叫他们直接送酒过来 |
[03:35] | To nine months of sobriety. | 敬清醒的9个月 |
[03:36] | To life and being done with it! | 敬这一场去他妈的人生 |
[03:42] | Okay, okay. What about this one? | 好 那这个呢 |
[03:44] | Remember when Erika Eleniak guest starred | 有一集里埃丽卡·埃伦尼克来客串 |
[03:47] | as Goober’s cousin from out of town, | 演的是花生的外地表妹 |
[03:48] | and Brad had a boner for the whole episode? | 结果布莱德全程一直勃起着 |
[03:51] | – What? No. – You can totally see it in every scene. | -什么 没有吧 -每个镜头都看得到 |
[03:55] | Cold open, boner! Act one, boner! | 开场 勃起 第一幕 勃起 |
[03:57] | Commercial break– | 广告时间 |
[03:57] | “Hello, we’re from the Wheaties corporation!” Back to boners! | “大家好 请支持麦麦牌麦片” 又看到勃起 |
[04:00] | Okay, we’ll put it on the list. We gotta watch that one. | 好吧 这集算上吧 一定得看看 |
[04:03] | What about the one where the writers made Joelle | 还有一集编剧让乔尔 |
[04:05] | dress up like a pumpkin, | 穿得像一个南瓜一样 |
[04:07] | and the whole episode was fat jokes, | 那整集都在嘲讽胖子 |
[04:08] | so then Joelle got an eating disorder? | 所以乔尔得了厌食症 |
[04:11] | Everything was so much simpler back then. | 那时的生活多简单啊 |
[04:12] | She had to go to a clinic. She missed, like, five episodes. | 后来她还去了医院 错过了五集呢 |
[04:15] | We didn’t know how good we had it. | 当时我们身在福中不知福 |
[04:17] | We got to come to work and have fun every day, | 每天去工作都充满快乐 |
[04:20] | and we weren’t worried about our legacy or awards. | 不需要担心财产或奖项 |
[04:22] | …because buildings are supposed to be rectangles, goddamn it! | 因为所有建筑必须是矩形的 妈的 |
[04:26] | Wait, what were we talking about? | 等等 我们说什么来着 |
[04:28] | We were talking about Horsin’ Around. | 我们本来在讨论《胡闹的小马》 |
[04:30] | Then, you had to go pee. | 然后你说要去尿尿 |
[04:31] | Then, you came back covered in toilet paper | 结果回来的时候缠了一身的卫生纸 |
[04:33] | and pretended to be a mummy. | 假装自己是木乃伊 |
[04:34] | Then, you took it all off because you decided Egypt was stupid, | 后来你又全扯掉了 因为你说埃及特别蠢 |
[04:37] | especially pyramids, | 尤其是金字塔 |
[04:38] | because you think triangle buildings are, | 因为你觉得三角型建筑简直是 |
[04:40] | and I quote, “Gauche as shit.” | 我引用一下 “跟屎一样又丑又笨” |
[04:43] | That does sound like me, but I don’t remember any of that. | 听起来确实是我的语气 但是我完全不记得了 |
[04:46] | I must have blacked out. Maybe I should lay off the alcohol for– | 我应该是断片了 也许我得少喝点酒… |
[04:48] | …and I said, “You’re sitting on the pizza, Mr. President.” | 我说 “你坐在披萨上了 总统先生” |
[04:53] | – I think I just had another one. – Another what? Pizza? | -好像又来了 -什么来了 披萨吗 |
[04:56] | No, blackout. The thing we were just talking about. | 不是 是断片 我们刚刚在聊什么 |
[04:59] | Try to keep up here. | 你能不能跟上我的节奏 |
[05:01] | Boom! Boner! Pay up! What did I tell you? | 快看 勃起 掏钱 我怎么说的来着 |
[05:03] | That’s not a boner. It’s a shadow. | 那不是勃起 是个影子 |
[05:05] | Well, I think we all learned a valuable lesson today | 看来今天我们都学到了宝贵的一课 |
[05:08] | about the Armenian genocide. | 即美国人是怎么灭绝的 |
[05:10] | The Armenian genocide was too much, man! | 美国人灭绝这件事太暗黑了 |
[05:16] | All right! Next episode. | 好了 下一集 |
[05:18] | Why can’t life be like it was on Horsin’ Around? | 人生为什么不能像《胡闹的小马》那么简单 |
[05:20] | All our issues conveniently settled in 22 hilarious minutes. | 所有的问题都定格在22分钟的搞笑里 |
[05:24] | You know, it’s amazing that it’s legal for kids to be actors. | 其实我觉得童星合法这件事很不可思议 |
[05:27] | How is that not child labor? | 童星难道不算童工吗 |
[05:29] | I didn’t know what I was signing up for. | 我当时可不知道那意味着什么 |
[05:30] | – I was three. – This is getting me depressed. | -当时我才三岁 -这话题太沉重了 |
[05:32] | Let’s do something fun. | 做点好玩的事吧 |
[05:33] | Oh! Okay, you know what really kicks ass? | 我想到了 有个地方特别屌 |
[05:35] | The planetarium! | 天文馆 |
[05:37] | You get crazy high in the parking lot, | 在停车场嗑药嗑到极嗨无比 |
[05:39] | then you go in and get your mind blown | 然后进去看被迷幻药美化过的银河之类的 |
[05:41] | by all the trippy galaxies and shit. | 肯定很震撼 |
[05:43] | That sounds stupid. I’m gonna be in charge of the fun. | 听起来好蠢 还是我来出主意吧 |
[05:46] | No, no, no! That was drywall. | 不对不对 又是石膏粉 |
[05:47] | Jesus, we have to start marking our drugs more clearly. | 我靠 得好好把你的毒品标记一下了 |
[05:50] | Let’s just take a box of whiskey and go. | 直接带一盒威士忌出去吧 |
[05:53] | – It was just so hard. – Wha–? What the–? | -真是太难了 -怎么…怎么回事… |
[05:55] | I was stuck in a terrifying cycle of drinking, | 我被困在了这无穷无尽的醉酒中 |
[05:59] | lifting my head up, | 抬起头来 |
[06:00] | drinking, lifting my head up, drinking, lifting my head up. | 喝酒 抬起头来 喝酒 抬起头来 |
[06:04] | Coffee, stale donuts, | 咖啡 过期甜甜圈 |
[06:05] | attention hogs telling boring stories about themselves? | 渴望关注的人在这里讲自己的悲惨经历 |
[06:08] | Jesus! Are we at a 12-step meeting? | 天啊 这不会是什么互助会吧 |
[06:10] | Now, you’re a detective? | 你倒成了大侦探了啊 |
[06:11] | Last night, you couldn’t even solve the mystery | 昨晚你可是连厕所在哪儿 |
[06:13] | of where the toilet is. | 都不知道 |
[06:14] | So, all our partying was an elaborate trick | 所以昨晚那么嗨其实都是精心策划好的 |
[06:16] | just to get me to go sober? | 好让我戒酒 |
[06:18] | No, Detective Pukes in the Washing Machine. | 不 吐在洗衣机里侦探 |
[06:20] | You’re here because I couldn’t leave you alone in my house, | 你在这里是因为我不想把你一个人扔在我家 |
[06:22] | and I had to come today. | 而我又必须来这里 |
[06:24] | Gotta get my nine-month chip. | 我得领我的戒瘾九个月纪念章 |
[06:25] | Chip? We’ve been wasted for… 31 hours? | 纪念章 我们都喝了…31个小时了 |
[06:28] | That’s no reason for me to not get my chip. | 这并不是我拿不到纪念章的原因 |
[06:30] | That’s literally exactly the reason you shouldn’t get your chip. | 可这就是你不该拿纪念章的原因啊 |
[06:32] | Nowhere in the 12 steps does it say to not drink. | 那12步里又没说不能喝酒 |
[06:34] | That’s not actually one of the steps. Loophole. | 不能喝酒没被算在里面 漏洞哦 |
[06:38] | Take a swig. | 你喝口吧 |
[06:39] | If you have to listen to losers | 如果必须要听一堆废物 |
[06:40] | talk about their shitty sober lives, | 讲述他们悲惨的戒瘾生活 |
[06:42] | it’s a lot more fun to be buzzed. | 还是喝醉了会好得多 |
[06:44] | And I realized people don’t change because they want to change. | 我认识到 人们不会因为想要改变而改变 |
[06:48] | They change because they have to change. | 他们改变都是因为走投无路 |
[06:51] | Oh, God. Boo! | 天啊 嘘 |
[06:53] | Oh, booing is generally frowned upon here. | 在这里不能嘘人的 |
[06:55] | How else am I supposed to express how boring these stories are? | 那我要怎么告诉他们这故事很无聊 |
[06:58] | My name is Simon and I’m an alcoholic. | 我叫赛门 我是个酒鬼 |
[07:03] | Hi, Simon. | 你好 赛门 |
[07:04] | My rock bottom was | 我的人生谷底 |
[07:06] | when I actually woke up under a rock. | 是那次我真的在谷底醒来 |
[07:10] | Can’t get lower than that. | 真的不能再低了 |
[07:12] | Come on! You people call yourself drunks? | 拜托 你们这样还叫酗酒 |
[07:14] | Most of this is stuff I do on a daily basis completely sober. | 你们说的这些事我没喝酒的时候都会做 |
[07:17] | Trust me, pal, we’ve done some awful things. | 相信我 伙计 我们做过很糟糕的事 |
[07:19] | One time, I didn’t want my friend to move out, | 有一次 我不想让我朋友搬出去 |
[07:22] | so I used character actress | 我就利用性格演员 |
[07:23] | Ann Dowd to help me sabotage his hip-hopera. | 安·唐德帮我破坏了他的嘻哈歌剧 |
[07:26] | Oh, please, that’s baby stuff. | 拜托 这都是小儿科 |
[07:28] | You so-called drunks want something to feel shitty about? | 你们这群所谓的酒鬼想知道什么才叫惨吗 |
[07:31] | – BoJack, maybe we should go. – I got somethin’ for ya. Whoa. | -波杰克 我们该走了 -那我就给你们讲一讲 |
[07:34] | My name is BoJack. | 我叫波杰克 |
[07:35] | Hi, BoJack. | 你好 波杰克 |
[07:37] | Oh, like you didn’t know? | 别装得跟不认识我似的 |
[07:38] | Anyway, I once went all the way down | 算了 我有一次一路跑到 |
[07:40] | to New Mexico to see a woman that I knew, | 新墨西哥州去见我认识的一个女人 |
[07:42] | and she had a young daughter, Penny. | 她有一个女儿叫佩妮 |
[07:44] | Penny Carson. That’s her real name. | 佩妮·卡尔森 这是她的真名 |
[07:46] | You can look her up. I don’t care. | 你们可以去查她 我不在乎 |
[07:47] | And first, I tried to sleep with the mom, but she said no. | 起初 我想睡她妈 可是被拒绝了 |
[07:50] | Then, I tried to sleep with the daughter. | 后来 我想睡那个女孩 |
[07:52] | Then, the mom walked in on me trying to sleep with the daughter, | 可是却被她妈刚好撞见我想睡她女儿 |
[07:54] | and I was like, “Oopsie-doopsie! Exit stage right!” | 于是我只好说 “天了噜 我要退场了” |
[07:58] | Oh, God. | 神啊 |
[07:59] | The worst part is, I don’t even know what happened after I left. | 最糟糕的是 我都不知道在我离开后发生了什么 |
[08:02] | Did I ruin the family? | 我有没有毁掉这个家庭 |
[08:04] | Did I scar that little girl for life? | 有没有给那个小女孩留下阴影 |
[08:05] | I don’t know. I’ll never know. | 我不知道 也永远不会知道了 |
[08:07] | And that’s just, like, one of a billion things | 这只是困扰着我的 |
[08:09] | that I have going through my head all the time. | 无数件事中的一件 |
[08:12] | So, anyone got a better story than that? | 还有谁的故事比这个更劲爆吗 |
[08:15] | Didn’t think so, bitches. | 应该没有了吧 小贱人们 |
[08:17] | Where’s my trophy, or chip, or whatever? | 我的奖杯呢 我的纪念章呢 |
[08:23] | That was impressive, BoJack. | 你也太厉害了 波杰克 |
[08:25] | I’ve never seen them cancel an AA meeting | 我从没见过他们因为所有人都太无聊了 |
[08:27] | because everyone got bummed out before. | 而取消互助会 |
[08:29] | Uh, what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:30] | You told everyone about that Penny chick. | 你告诉了所有人那个叫佩妮的女孩 |
[08:32] | Then, you went on and on about how you’re never going to change. | 然后你又一直在讲你永远也不会改变 |
[08:34] | Then, you chased the slug around, | 后来你又在追那只鼻涕虫 |
[08:35] | threatening to pour salt on his head. | 威胁他说要往他头上撒盐 |
[08:37] | – I talked about Penny? – Hey! We’ve all done shitty stuff before. | -我说了佩妮的事 -我们都做烂事 |
[08:42] | Most of us aren’t as proud of it as you seem to be. | 不过大多数人不会像你那么骄傲罢了 |
[08:44] | I’m not proud. I feel really terrible | 我并没有骄傲 想到我可能 |
[08:46] | that I might have really messed that girl up. | 真的毁了那个女孩的一生 我真的很难受 |
[08:48] | Oh, she’s fine. I looked her up on Facebook. | 她好着呢 我查了她的脸书 |
[08:51] | She’s going to Oberlin, likes Thai food | 她要去奥伯林了 喜欢泰国菜 |
[08:53] | and the smell of a fire on the first really cold day of winter. | 喜欢寒冬第一天烧起火来的味道 |
[08:56] | That doesn’t mean anything. Everyone likes the smell of fire | 这并不能说明什么 谁都喜欢寒冬第一天 |
[08:58] | on the first cold day of winter. | 烧起火来的味道 |
[08:59] | You know, I used to feel just like you | 在我参加互助会之前 |
[09:01] | before I got into this “12 steps” thing. | 我和你一样 |
[09:02] | They taught me how to make amends. | 他们教会了我如何弥补过错 |
[09:04] | You just say you’re sorry for the things you did | 只要为你之前做过的事情道歉 |
[09:06] | and you get a clean slate. | 前尘往事就能一笔勾销 |
[09:07] | So, what? Just dirty up the slate again. | 那又能怎样 很快我又会惹上别的麻烦 |
[09:09] | Then, you just make amends again. | 那你就继续弥补过错啊 |
[09:11] | It’s a never-ending cycle, | 这是个无休无止的循环 |
[09:12] | where you always end up feeling good about yourself. | 你最后总是会自我感觉良好的 |
[09:15] | – No! – You know what? | -不要啊 -我说 |
[09:16] | This may be the nitrous and bath salts talking, | 我有可能是吸了笑气和浴盐 |
[09:19] | but I want to do some more nitrous and bath salts. | 但我真想再多吸点笑气和浴盐 |
[09:22] | And then, let’s make some goddamn amends. | 然后 我们就去弥补过错 |
[09:24] | Maybe you should start with the family | 也许你可以从刚刚儿童游戏屋 |
[09:26] | whose playhouse you just smashed. | 被你撞毁的那家开始 |
[09:27] | – Oh, no! – Oh. Hey, kid! | -不要啊 -孩子 |
[09:29] | I’m sorry your lame dad built such a cheap-ass playhouse! | 真抱歉你没用的老爸给你搭了这么破烂的游戏屋 |
[09:32] | Yeah, you gotta use parallel | 就是 你得用平行连接 |
[09:34] | joints to support that foundation, dumbshit! | 来支撑地基 蠢货 |
[09:36] | – Also, suck a dick! – You know what? I do feel better. | -还有 去吞鸡巴吧 -我还真的感觉好多了 |
[09:46] | – I don’t think they’re home. – So, we wait. | -他们好像不在家 -那我们就等吧 |
[09:48] | I need to make amends to Diane, and we’re not leaving until I do. | 我得向戴安道歉 不然我们不能走 |
[09:50] | But it’s boring out here, and I’m hungry and I’m bored! | 可是这里好无聊啊 我好饿好无聊啊 |
[09:55] | I bet they have food inside. | 他们家里肯定有吃的 |
[09:56] | Let’s see if I still have that spare key. Here it is. | 看看我能不能找到备用钥匙 找到了 |
[10:00] | – Yes! – Okay, after we get food, | -太棒了 -等我们吃完东西 |
[10:02] | remind me that this is another thing I need to make amends for. | 记得提醒我帮他们修窗户 |
[10:07] | Where are those two? | 那俩人去哪儿了 |
[10:08] | They did not keep their fridge stocked enough | 他们家的食物可不够 |
[10:10] | for two stoned people waiting around for hours. | 两个嗨了的人等两个小时的啊 |
[10:12] | It’s only been, like, ten minutes. | 现在才过了10分钟 |
[10:14] | You have a real thing with food. | 你也太能吃了吧 |
[10:15] | That’s what happens when you mix the appetite of a horse | 这就是一匹马的食量 |
[10:18] | with the appetite of someone with a hole inside him | 和心里有缺口需要关注 食物 |
[10:19] | that needs to be constantly filled with attention, food, and sex. | 和性爱的人的食量叠加的结果 |
[10:23] | – Pass the Bugles. – There’s no more Bugles. | -把妙脆角给我 -没妙脆角了 |
[10:25] | There’s no more of anything. Let’s just go. | 什么都没有了 咱们走吧 |
[10:27] | – I can’t leave until I make amends. – I got a idea! | -在弥补过错之前我是不会走的 -我有个主意 |
[10:31] | My name is BoJack’s friend What’s-Her-Face and I wear glasses. | 我是波杰克的朋友不记得长啥样小姐 我戴着眼镜 |
[10:35] | Do you have something to say to me, BoJack? | 我有话对我说吗 波杰克 |
[10:37] | – Am I BoJack or Mr. Peanutbutter? – You can be anyone you want. | -我是波杰克还是花生酱先生 -你想当谁都行 |
[10:40] | This is your dream… dream… dream… | 这是你的梦…梦…梦… |
[10:44] | Stop doing that. We’re both awake. Let’s just get to this. | 别搞这套 我们都醒着呢 现在开始吧 |
[10:47] | Diane, I’m sorry I said mean things to you. | 戴安 很抱歉我对你说了那么刻薄的话 |
[10:49] | That’s cool. I forgive you. | 没事的 我原谅你 |
[10:51] | Wait, would my character say that? | 等等 我的角色会说这话吗 |
[10:52] | What’s Diane’s deal again? She’s, like, an Asian Daria? | 戴安是怎样的人来着 她是亚洲版的黛薇儿吗 |
[10:56] | She’s a little more complex. | 她的性格稍微更复杂一点 |
[10:57] | But she’s basically Asian Daria, right? | 但她可以说就是亚洲版的黛薇儿 对吧 |
[10:59] | With the glasses and the jacket and her whole “Blah” thing. | 戴着眼镜穿着夹克 一副很拽的样子 |
[11:03] | Okay, shut up. Now, I’ll be Mr. Peanutbutter | 好了闭嘴 从现在起我是花生酱先生 |
[11:05] | and you make amends to me. | 你对我赔罪 |
[11:07] | Who’s Mr. Peanutbutter? | 花生酱先生是谁 |
[11:08] | And, now, you be Mr. Carolyn and I’ll be Princess Diana. | 现在 你是卡洛琳先生 我是戴安娜王妃 |
[11:11] | Oh, yeah. Good idea. | 好的 好主意 |
[11:14] | Should we do something about this? | 我们该做些什么吗 |
[11:16] | Hey, why don’t you two sleep this off in our guest room? | 要不然你们到客房里睡一觉醒醒酒吧 |
[11:20] | Oh, my God, that mirror is talking to us! | 天呐 镜子居然会说话 |
[11:22] | You can’t stop us, us from the future! | 你们阻止不了我们的 未来的我们 |
[11:24] | We’re making amends, assholes! | 我们在赔罪呢 混账 |
[11:28] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[11:31] | – That felt so good! – See? | -感觉真棒 -看到没 |
[11:33] | When you make amends, don’t you just feel lighter? | 你一去赔罪 不就觉得人生如释重负了吗 |
[11:35] | Well, I also ate a shit ton of Bugles, so no. | 我还吃了一大堆妙脆角 所以不觉得 |
[11:37] | But I do feel like we got to the bottom | 不过我确实感觉快要查出 |
[11:39] | of who really killed Princess Di. | 杀害戴安娜王妃的真凶是谁了 |
[11:40] | – It was all of us. – Next stop, Todd! | -是公众害死了她 -下一站 陶德 |
[11:44] | Todd, I’m sorry. | 陶德 我很抱歉 |
[11:45] | I want to take full responsibility for what happened, | 我想要为之前发生的事情负全责 |
[11:48] | even though it is not my fault and I did nothing wrong. | 尽管那不是我的错 我什么都没做错 |
[11:50] | Emily is an adult woman who can make her own choices. | 艾米莉是个成年人 她有能力做自己的决定 |
[11:53] | And besides, are you even really into girls? | 更何况 你真的喜欢女生吗 |
[11:55] | I mean, what is your deal? | 我的意思是 你性向到底是什么 |
[11:57] | Hey, what are you doing with our son? | 你在对我们的儿子做什么 |
[11:59] | Wait, you’re BoJack Horseman. | 等等 你是马男波杰克 |
[12:01] | I am, and this is my best buddy Todd. | 我是 而这是我的好基友陶德 |
[12:04] | That movie star has really taken a shine to our boy. | 那个电影明星对咱儿子一见钟情啊 |
[12:07] | You think this is our big break? | 说不定我们能借此飞黄腾达 |
[12:09] | You don’t think he’s inappropriately interested, do you? | 你不觉得他的爱有点不太对劲吗 |
[12:12] | What? No. But if he is, | 什么 没啊 就算不对劲 |
[12:13] | that could also be a big break. | 我们也能飞上枝头变凤凰 |
[12:15] | I’m just saying. | 我就说说而已 |
[12:16] | – Hey, wait! – Hold on. Where are you going? | -等等啊 -且慢 你要去哪里啊 |
[12:19] | – Come back. – You want to take Todd for a sleepover? | -回来啊 -你要带陶德去过夜吗 |
[12:21] | – Sleepover? – No offense, Todd, | -过夜 -无意冒犯 陶德 |
[12:23] | but your parents are creeping me out. | 你爸妈真的吓到我了 |
[12:24] | To the next amends! | 下一站 |
[12:31] | – What do you want, BoJack? – I don’t know. | -你想干吗 波杰克 -我不知道 |
[12:33] | I’m very drunk and a little nauseous, | 我烂醉如泥 还觉得恶心 |
[12:35] | but if I’m here in your house, it must be to make amends. | 不过如果我在你家的话 那就是来向你赔罪的 |
[12:37] | – Amends… for what? -I don’t know. | -赔罪…赔什么罪 -我不知道啊 |
[12:40] | Whatever it is that you think I did to make you disappear. | 不然你为什么突然离我而去了 |
[12:43] | – BoJack– – How could you leave me like that | -波杰克… -你为什么在我最需要你的时候 |
[12:44] | when I needed you most? | 离我而去 |
[12:45] | I’m sorry, BoJack. | 我很抱歉 波杰克 |
[12:46] | I thought you were a winner. I was wrong. | 我以为你会获奖 但我错了 |
[12:48] | This is hard for me, too. I staked my reputation– | 这对我也很艰难 我把自己的名声都赌上… |
[12:51] | No, this is not about the Oscar campaign. | 不 这不关奥斯卡的事 |
[12:52] | How could you think that this is about the Oscar campaign? | 你怎么能以为这事和奥斯卡相关呢 |
[12:54] | We had something more, didn’t we? | 我们的感情不止如此 不是吗 |
[12:57] | – You’ve been drinking. – Well, not just drinking. | -你喝酒了 -不止喝酒了 |
[13:00] | Yes, Ana, I’m a mess. | 没错 安娜 我就是一团糟 |
[13:02] | I am a broken, screwed-up misfit toy, | 我就是个坏掉错位的玩具 |
[13:05] | and you act all in control, | 尽管你表现得一切如常 |
[13:07] | but I know that, deep down, you’re broken, too. | 但我知道 你内心深处也被伤得很重 |
[13:10] | And I don’t know why you won’t just give us a chance | 我不明白你为什么不给我们一次机会 |
[13:13] | to be broken together. | 互舔伤口呢 |
[13:15] | What about that doesn’t appeal to you? | 你为什么就无动于衷呢 |
[13:19] | BoJack, when I was in college, I had a job as a lifeguard… | 波杰克 读大学时 我还兼职做救生员… |
[13:25] | Wait, did we just go to Ana’s house? Did I get closure? | 等等 我们去过安娜家了吗 我赔完罪了吗 |
[13:27] | If by “Closure” you mean I lit her ottoman on fire, then yes. | 如果你说的”赔罪”是把椅子给烧了 那就赔完了 |
[13:30] | We gotta go back. | 我们得回去才行 |
[13:32] | – What the hell? – I know I was just here, | -你还来这儿干吗 -我知道我来过这儿了 |
[13:34] | but I feel like you told me some important story | 但我感觉你跟我说了些很重要的事 |
[13:36] | that explained everything about us. | 解释了我们之间发生的种种 |
[13:37] | Unfortunately, I totally spaced it. | 可惜我的记忆完全跳过了这段 |
[13:40] | Gotta be honest. I’ve had a couple beers. | 老实说 我喝了好几杯酒 |
[13:43] | All right, I’ll tell you again, if it’ll make you leave. | 好吧 那我就再跟你说一遍 说完你就得走了 |
[13:46] | When I was a lifeguard, I… | 当我还是救生员的那段时间里 我… |
[13:48] | – Oh, crud. – You want to go back to Ana’s, don’t you? | -糟糕 -你又想回安娜家了是不是 |
[13:51] | I feel like I’ll definitely get it this time. | 我感觉这次我一定能弄明白的 |
[13:54] | Lifeguard… | 救生员… |
[13:56] | – One more time? – No. This time I wrote it down. | -再来一次吧 -免了 这次我记下来了 |
[13:59] | “I’m a lifeguard. | “我是名救生员 |
[14:00] | This woman’s house smells weird, or is that me? | 这女人的家闻着有股怪味 还是说这是我的味道吗 |
[14:03] | Pay attention, Sarah Lynn. | 集中注意力啊 萨拉·琳 |
[14:04] | Don’t do that thing where you write down your thoughts | 别净把你脑子里想的东西写下来 |
[14:06] | instead of what the person is actually saying. | 而不去写对方说的事 |
[14:08] | I wonder if it’s time to get my boobs done again.” | 我在想是不是又该隆胸了” |
[14:12] | That’s very helpful. | 真是帮上大忙了 |
[14:13] | Thank you. Who’s next? | 谢了 接下来到谁 |
[14:14] | I’m sorry! | 我错了 |
[14:16] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry! | 我错了 我错了 我错了 |
[14:20] | I’m sorry! | 我错了 |
[14:30] | Okay, so I know I keep bothering you tonight. | 好吧 我知道今晚自己老来烦你 |
[14:32] | Tonight? I haven’t seen you in two weeks. | 今晚吗 我都两周没见过你了 |
[14:35] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[14:36] | I just need to know what you were trying to tell me | 我只是想搞清楚你想对我说的 |
[14:38] | about being a lifeguard, | 当救生员的故事 |
[14:39] | and then, I’ll leave and you’ll never see me again. | 在那之后 我就会彻底从你的生活中消失 |
[14:43] | After I almost drowned, | 有一次我差点被溺死 |
[14:44] | I decided I would never again be weaker than water. | 在那之后我下定决心 不能对水示弱 |
[14:47] | So, I became a lifeguard. | 因此我成为了救生员 |
[14:49] | On my first day of training, my instructor told me | 在我接受训练的第一天 教练就告诉我 |
[14:52] | that there are going to be times | 总会有几次 |
[14:53] | when you’ll see someone in trouble. | 你看到他人陷于危难之中 |
[14:56] | You’re going to want to rush in there | 你可能想奋不顾身地冲到现场 |
[14:57] | and do whatever you can to save them, | 不惜一切代价拯救他们 |
[14:59] | but you have to stop yourself, | 但你要控制自己的冲动 |
[15:02] | because there are some people you can’t save. | 因为有些人你是救不得的 |
[15:05] | ‘Cause those people will thrash and struggle | 因为有些人会拼命划水用力挣扎 |
[15:08] | and try to take you down with them. | 试图把你一起拖下水 |
[15:13] | What does that have to do with me? | 这和我有什么关系呢 |
[15:16] | What the–? Where the hell are we now? | 什么…这是哪里 |
[15:18] | – Ohi– – Ojai? | -俄亥… -奥哈伊 |
[15:19] | -We drove all the way to Ojai? -Let me finish. | -我们一路开到奥哈伊来了 -让我说完 |
[15:22] | Ohi, and here’s the kicker… O | 俄亥 漏了个字 俄 |
[15:26] | -Ohio. -We drove all the way to Ohio?! | -俄亥俄 -我们一路开到俄亥俄来了 |
[15:28] | I wanted to go to the planetarium, but you demanded we come here. | 我想去天文馆 但你强烈要求来这儿 |
[15:32] | You said you had to make one more amend, to that Penny girl. | 你说你还要跟一个人道歉 小鹿佩妮 |
[15:36] | What? No! That is a terrible idea. | 什么 不 这主意太糟了 |
[15:37] | Let’s turn this car around right now. | 我们现在就掉头开回去 |
[15:41] | – I feel we didn’t turn the car around. – No, we did, | -我们好像没有掉头 -掉是掉了 |
[15:43] | but then, you turned it back around | 但你又开回来了 |
[15:45] | because you really wanted to find that deer girl, | 因为你真的很想找到那只小鹿妹子 |
[15:48] | so we decided to do a stakeout. | 所以我们决定来个暗中监视 |
[15:50] | There was a whole makeover sequence, where we went to the mall | 我们去了商场 进行了一系列的变装 |
[15:52] | and tried on different trench coats for each other. | 为彼此挑选不同款式的风衣 |
[15:54] | Do you not remember any of that? | 你一点都不记得了吗 |
[15:56] | This is insane. I already scarred her for life. | 这太疯狂了 我已经给她留下终身阴影了 |
[15:59] | If I see her again, | 如果再见到她 |
[16:00] | I’ll just end up getting my horribleness all over her. | 我肯定会把一身的负能量全传给她的 |
[16:02] | You think it’s too late for me to go to college? | 你觉得我现在上大学晚吗 |
[16:04] | I always wanted to be an architect. | 我一直想当个建筑师来着 |
[16:05] | But you know one of those architects, | 但有个建筑师 |
[16:07] | where, at night, she’s a high-end call girl, | 晚上是高级应召女郎 |
[16:09] | and, by day, she’s an international superspy. | 白天是国际超级间谍 |
[16:12] | So, when is she an architect? | 那她什么时候是建筑师 |
[16:14] | I don’t know. Frontier times? | 不知道 拓荒时代吧 |
[16:15] | No, I didn’t mean what era. | 我没问哪个年代 |
[16:17] | If she’s a call girl at night and a spy during the day– | 如果她晚上是应召女郎白天是间谍 |
[16:19] | -Hey, look, Penny. -Oh, God, what’s she doing? | -快看 是佩妮 -老天 她在做什么 |
[16:22] | Does she look emotionally damaged? | 是不是看上去一副备受打击的样子 |
[16:23] | She’s just going to the computer. | 她只是走向了电脑 |
[16:24] | She’s probably in a sex chat room with some middle-aged horse | 没准正跟某匹中年马叔进行色情聊天呢 |
[16:27] | because that’s the only way she can still feel love. | 因为那是她唯一能感到被爱的方式 |
[16:30] | -Yeah, probably. -Or she’s so upset about what you did | -是啊 有可能 -或者你的伤害让她心灰意冷 |
[16:33] | that she’s using the Internet to find ways to commit suicide. | 所以她正在网上搜索自杀的办法呢 |
[16:36] | That makes even more sense. | 这个更有可能 |
[16:37] | All right, we’ve established that you ruined her. | 好了 我们已经确认是你毁了她 |
[16:40] | – Can we go back to L.A. Now? – Yes. | -现在可以回洛杉矶了吗 -可以了 |
[16:43] | So… | 所以说… |
[16:44] | obviously, I wanted to keep following Penny because I’m an idiot. | 很显然 我想继续跟踪佩妮 因为我是个白痴 |
[16:47] | Let’s just nip this in the bud. | 我们要在事态严重之前停止 |
[16:48] | I’m gonna write “Do not follow Penny” on my hands | 我要在双手上写下”不要跟踪佩妮” |
[16:51] | in the unlikely scenario of my blacking out again. | 在我又神奇地断片时提醒自己 |
[16:53] | I’ll just write “Follow Penny” on this hand, | 我要在这只手写上”跟踪佩妮” |
[16:56] | and then, on this hand, I’ll write… | 然后在这只手上写… |
[16:58] | – Goddamn it! – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[17:00] | We’re just doing what the hand said. | 我们只是按照手上的指示做 |
[17:04] | – Uh, what? – The hand demanded donuts. | -啥 -右手说要吃甜甜圈 |
[17:07] | – There she is. – She’s drinking beer. | -她在那 -她在喝啤酒 |
[17:09] | Oh, God, this is just like the episode of Horsin’ Around | 老天 这好像《胡闹的小马》 |
[17:11] | when Olivia went to the frat party, | 奥利维亚去参加兄弟会派对那集 |
[17:13] | but Penny doesn’t have a kind angel played by Jose Canseco | 但佩妮身边没有荷西·坎塞柯扮演的 |
[17:16] | to help her get out of this jam! | 善心天使来救她于水火之中 |
[17:18] | Okay, now, I’m bored again. Quit hoggin’ the ‘nocs. | 好吧 我又无聊了 别霸着望远镜不放 |
[17:20] | She’s just drinking Red Bull. Wait. Now, she’s leaving. | 她在喝红牛而已 等等 她要走了 |
[17:24] | Hey, look, it’s the Obertones! | 瞧啊 是欧柏之声 |
[17:26] | Love your sound, dudes! | 喜欢你们的声音 伙计们 |
[17:28] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[17:31] | She seems… fine. | 她看上去…过得很好 |
[17:34] | Too fine, like she’s hiding a dark secret | 太好了 仿佛在刻意隐藏那段 |
[17:35] | that’s eating away at her soul. | 啃噬她灵魂的黑暗秘密 |
[17:37] | Or, possibly… she’s fine. | 又或许 她是真的没事 |
[17:40] | Maybe I didn’t ruin her life. | 也许我并没有毁了她的人生 |
[17:41] | Hey, you were a father figure, | 没错 你曾扮演着父辈角色 |
[17:43] | who was sexually inappropriate to me, | 但却跟我发生了不伦之事 |
[17:44] | and I turned out perfect. | 但我现在简直完美 |
[17:46] | – Now, can we please go home? – Okay, good plan. | -现在我们能回家了吗 -好 好主意 |
[17:48] | I’ll just go pee out the last 20 beers. | 等我先把那最后20瓶啤酒尿出来 |
[17:51] | Look at me, walking good. | 看看我 步履平稳 |
[17:54] | – Ah, ah, ah! – No, Shush, shush. | -哎…呦…喂… -不 别出声 |
[17:58] | BoJack? | 波杰克 |
[17:59] | – What are you doing here? – Hey, Penny! | -你怎么在这 -你好 佩妮 |
[18:02] | – Did you come here to find me? – No, I– | -你来这里找我吗 -不是 我 |
[18:05] | You can’t be here. I-I don’t want to see you here. | 你不能来这 我不想在这见到你 |
[18:08] | – I don’t want to see you at all. -Penny, I tried to… | -我根本不想见到你 -佩妮 我想… |
[18:10] | You know I was 17. I didn’t know any better. | 我当时才17岁 什么都不懂 |
[18:12] | – I tried– – You need to leave. | -我想 -你走吧 |
[18:14] | It’s BoJack Horseman and Sarah Lynn! | 是马男波杰克和萨拉·琳 |
[18:16] | – Oh, my God! Oh, my God! – BoJack, we need to get out of here now. | -我的天哪 -波杰克我们得马上离开这 |
[18:18] | Can I get a selfie and another selfie | 能来张自拍吗 如果照得不好 |
[18:20] | if the first selfie doesn’t look good? | 能再来一张吗 |
[18:23] | BoJack, over here! | 波杰克 看这里 |
[18:25] | Penny, no. | 佩妮 别走 |
[18:27] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[18:30] | You know, on the plus side, she really seemed okay. | 要知道 从好的方面看 她真得过得挺好的 |
[18:34] | Until she saw you and freaked out. | 直到她看到你 然后整个人都不好了 |
[18:36] | But she probably would have been | 但如果你不出现的话 |
[18:38] | totally fine if you’d never shown up. | 她可能完全没事 |
[18:40] | – Oh, God. – I think the wound was completely healed | -老天 -我觉得人家的伤口本来已经痊愈了 |
[18:43] | – OK. – before you reopened it by showing up unannounced at her college | -好吧 -直到你毫无预警地出现在她学校 |
[18:46] | and all the pain came rushing back to her. | 重新揭开伤疤让所有伤痛再次涌上心头 |
[18:48] | Oh, good Lord! | 苍天啊 |
[18:49] | In a way, it’s like you destroyed her life twice. | 可以说 你毁了她两次 |
[18:51] | – Will you please stop talking about it? – Okay, fine. | -你能别说了吗 -好吧 不说了 |
[18:56] | Man, Ohio sucks! | 俄亥俄这个鬼地方 |
[18:58] | Next time, could you almost molest someone who lives in Hawaii? | 你下次可以去骚扰个住在夏威夷的人吗 |
[19:01] | You could be bummed out at a luau right now. | 这样你就可以在野猪宴上垂头丧气了 |
[19:04] | Let’s just go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[19:05] | – You got a bottle opener? – Glove compartment. | -开瓶器在哪 杂物箱里 |
[19:08] | Well, I’ll be a dick sucked by a dumbshit! What do we have here? | 苍了天了日了狗了 瞧瞧我找到了什么 |
[19:12] | Oh, that? Turns out there’s a brand of heroin called BoJack. | 那个啊 有个牌子的海洛因叫波杰克 |
[19:15] | Dude, that’s a big freaking deal. | 兄弟 这可是件大事啊 |
[19:17] | Getting a drug named after you is cooler than getting an Oscar. | 拿到一包以你命名的毒品可比得奥斯卡酷多了 |
[19:20] | I mean, there’s Billy Crystal Meth, | 现在有比利·克里斯托·梅斯[冰毒] |
[19:21] | Angel Dustin Hoffman, | 安杰尔·达斯汀·霍夫曼 |
[19:23] | Lucille Eightball and now you. | 露西尔·八鲍尔还有你 |
[19:25] | It’s a rarefied breed, man. Congratulations! | 很少有人能做到呢 恭喜你 |
[19:27] | – Thank you? – Oh, we have to do BoJack! | -谢谢 -我们得试试波杰克 |
[19:30] | – It’s too perfect. – I don’t know. | -简直不太要太完美 -我不知道 |
[19:32] | There’s that old saying. “Liquor before beer, never fear. | 老话说得好 “由奢入俭难 |
[19:34] | Don’t do heroin.” | 别碰海洛因” |
[19:35] | “I’m BoJack. Please, put me inside you.” | 我是波杰克 求你吸我 |
[19:38] | I’m not gonna shoot heroin with you, Sarah Lynn. | 我不会跟你吸海洛因的 萨拉·琳 |
[19:41] | We can snort heroin like sophisticated adults. | 我们可以像老手一样吸海洛因 |
[19:43] | Way ahead of you. | 早想到了 |
[19:53] | Okay, thank you. Happy Thanksgiving 2007. | 好的 谢谢 2007年感恩节快乐 |
[19:56] | Why did you just say what year it is? | 你为什么把年份说出来 |
[19:58] | I guess I just get nervous talking to network executives. | 跟电视网领导说话我紧张 |
[20:01] | This last episode got the worst ratings yet. | 最后一集收视率创了新低 |
[20:04] | I was afraid your character | 我担心你那个角色 |
[20:05] | trying heroin would be a bridge too far. | 吸海洛因有点太过了 |
[20:08] | And the disjointed blackout structure, | 还有脱节的断片 |
[20:10] | with the one flashback in the middle, | 中间带着闪回 |
[20:12] | really confused our audience. | 这让观众非常困惑 |
[20:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:15] | They hated all the fourth-wall-breaking meta jokes. | 观众还讨厌打破次元壁的太过的笑话 |
[20:17] | Of course. Audiences hate meta jokes. | 观众当然讨厌太过的笑话了 |
[20:19] | When will comedy writers learn? | 喜剧作家什么时候才学会这一点 |
[20:21] | BoJack, I know there is an audience out there for our show. | 波杰克 我知道有人是我们剧的忠实观众 |
[20:24] | We just need to find a way to get more people to check us out. | 我们只是需要想办法吸引更多观众 |
[20:27] | I know what you’re thinking– Full frontal. | 我知道你在想什么 正面全裸 |
[20:29] | I was thinking guest star. | 我想的是请明星客串 |
[20:31] | We need a celebrity who is incredibly popular right now, like– | 我们需要一个当前特别火的明星 比如… |
[20:34] | – Oh, what about Sarah Lynn? – Ooh, that’s genius! | -萨拉·琳怎么样 -这主意太好了 |
[20:37] | Sarah Lynn? I don’t know. I haven’t spoken to her in years. | 萨拉·琳好吗 我很多年没跟她说话了 |
[20:40] | Besides, she’s not gonna want to do this. | 再说了 她肯定不想演的 |
[20:42] | She’s the world’s biggest pop star. | 她是世界超级大明星 |
[20:44] | She’s the only hope we have to keep this show alive. | 要想让我们的剧活下去 她是唯一的希望了 |
[20:47] | Would you ask her? I’m sure she’d do it for you. | 你问问她好吗 她肯定愿意为了你演的 |
[20:49] | You’re like a father to her. | 你对她来说就像父亲一样 |
[20:57] | – So, what is it? – What is what? | -是什么 -什么是什么 |
[20:59] | You were mumbling about how you had to ask me something. | 你在嘟囔要问我什么东西 |
[21:03] | Never mind. Hey, how long have we known each other? | 没什么 话说我们认识多久了 |
[21:06] | – Feels like our entire lives. – Well, my entire life, pretty much. | -感觉像是一辈子了 -差不多是我的一辈子 |
[21:10] | We were on a TV show. Isn’t that insane? | 我们一起演过电视剧 你说疯狂不疯狂 |
[21:12] | Yeah, it’s pretty wild. | 是啊 确实疯狂 |
[21:14] | You know, sometimes it feels like you’re the only one | 有时候我觉得你是唯一一个 |
[21:16] | who really understands me, | 真正理解我的人 |
[21:17] | because how could anyone else? | 别人怎么可能理解我 |
[21:19] | Nobody knows what we went through, | 没人知道我们经历了什么 |
[21:20] | nobody who wasn’t on that show. | 不演那部剧的人不会知道 |
[21:22] | But we knew each other before we were anybody, | 但是我们还没成名前就认识了 |
[21:24] | and that’s how we can be friends, | 所以我们才会成为朋友 |
[21:26] | because we’re not like those other people. | 因为我们跟其他人不一样 |
[21:28] | The people who glom onto you because of who they think you are, | 那些人追着你 因为他们以为你是大明星 |
[21:31] | and they think they can sleep on your couch and eat your food. | 他们以为可以睡你的沙发吃你的东西 |
[21:33] | They think you’re gonna save their agency. | 他们以为你会帮他们省麻烦 |
[21:35] | I never asked for that kind of pressure, | 我从来不想要那种压力 |
[21:37] | but you and me, we don’t want anything from each other. | 但是你和我 我们对彼此没所求 |
[21:40] | You know, I… I could never figure out what love meant, | 我…我永远都不会明白爱的意义 |
[21:44] | but, right now, I don’t need to figure out anything. | 但现在我不需要想任何事 |
[21:46] | I just feel it. I love you, Sarah Lynn. | 我感觉到了 我爱你 萨拉·琳 |
[21:51] | Sarah Lynn? | 萨拉·琳 |
[21:53] | – Sarah Lynn? – What? | -萨拉·琳 -什么 |
[21:54] | Oh, my God! Thank God you’re okay! | 天啊 谢天谢地你没事 |
[21:56] | I’m not okay. I’m bored. | 我有事 我无聊死了 |
[21:57] | This hotel room is boring! | 这个宾馆房间无聊死了 |
[22:00] | What’s on TV? | 电视上演什么 |
[22:03] | – The Oscars are on. – Really? | -在播奥斯卡 -真的吗 |
[22:05] | – How long have we been on this bender? – I love the Oscars. | -我们一起寻欢作乐多久了 -我大爱奥斯卡 |
[22:09] | The red carpet, the fashion, | 红毯 时尚 |
[22:11] | all the magic of Hollywoo wrapped up in one exciting night. | 好莱污的所有星光都集于一个让人激动的夜晚 |
[22:14] | And the winner for Best Original Song is… | 最佳原创歌曲奖获得者是 |
[22:17] | “The Silly Banana Song” | 《蠢香蕉之歌》 |
[22:19] | from The Nazi Who Played Yahtzee by Sarah Lynn. | 《玩快艇筛子的纳粹兵》 萨拉·琳 |
[22:22] | Get your ass up here, girl. | 快上来 姑娘 |
[22:25] | I won! Oh, my God! I forgot I was even nominated. | 我得奖了 天啊 我都忘记自己被提名了 |
[22:29] | I accept this on her behalf. | 我代表她来领奖 |
[22:32] | And if you’re watching this, Sarah Lynn, | 如果你在看 萨拉·琳 |
[22:35] | wherever you are, please come home. | 不管你在哪里 快点回家 |
[22:41] | Oh, man, I should have been there. | 天 我该去领奖的 |
[22:46] | When I was a kid, if you’d told me I’d win an Oscar, | 如果我小时候你告诉我我会赢奥斯卡 |
[22:48] | I’d never have believed it. | 我肯定不会相信 |
[22:50] | And, now, I’ve done it and… | 现在我真赢了… |
[22:54] | BoJack… I don’t… | 波杰克 我… |
[22:58] | like anything about me. | 一点都不喜欢自己 |
[23:01] | None of this is me. | 这根本不是我 |
[23:02] | These boobs aren’t me. | 我的胸不是我的 |
[23:04] | – This house isn’t me. – We’re not at your house right now. | -这房子不是我的 -我们现在不在你家里 |
[23:06] | The only reason I wear this shirt | 我穿这件衣服的唯一原因 |
[23:08] | is because some company paid me $8,000 to wear it. | 是因为有公司给我八千美金让我穿它 |
[23:12] | And I don’t even need the money. | 我甚至根本不需要这笔钱 |
[23:14] | I just liked that someone still wanted me to wear their shirt. | 我只是喜欢有人仍然让我穿他们的衣服 |
[23:18] | It’s okay. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 一切都不会有事的 |
[23:20] | What am I supposed to do? I don’t know what to do. | 我该怎么做 我不知道该怎么办 |
[23:22] | Am I doomed? Are you doomed? Are we all doomed? | 我完了吗 你完了吗 我们都完了吗 |
[23:25] | No, no! Calm down. Nobody is doomed. | 不不 冷静 没人完了 |
[23:28] | And I’ll tell you what we’re gonna do. | 我告诉你我们该怎么做 |
[23:30] | We’re gonna go to the planetarium. | 我们要一起去天文馆 |
[23:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:35] | Our solar system formed | 我们的天阳系 |
[23:37] | about four and a half billion years ago… | 大约于45亿年前形成 |
[23:38] | – Isn’t this place amazing? – Totally. | -这里是不是很美 -绝对的 |
[23:41] | I always forget that there are more than just the six stars | 我都忘了除了洛杉矶天空的六颗星之外 |
[23:44] | you can see in the Los Angeles sky. | 还有其它的很多星星 |
[23:45] | Yeah, that’s cool, too, but I meant this building. | 星星是也很美 但我是说这栋建筑 |
[23:48] | It’s a giant dome. Domes are so cool. | 这是个大穹顶 穹顶好酷 |
[23:51] | I prefer rectangular buildings, as I firmly established. | 我更喜欢长方形建筑 我一直都喜欢 |
[23:56] | I wanna be an architect. | 我想成为建筑师 |
[23:58] | …be it horse, cat, human, or even lizard, | 不管是马 猫 人 或者蜥蜴 |
[24:02] | our lives are but the briefest flashes in a universe that is billions of years old. | 我们不过是亿万年宇宙中的转瞬即逝 |
[24:08] | See, Sarah Lynn, we’re not doomed. | 看到了吧 萨拉·琳 我们没完 |
[24:10] | In the great grand scheme of things, we’re just tiny specks | 从最大的大局来看 我们不过是 |
[24:14] | that will one day be forgotten. | 有一天终将被忘记的尘埃 |
[24:16] | So, it doesn’t matter what we did in the past, | 所以我们过去做了什么不要紧 |
[24:18] | or how we’ll be remembered. | 我们将被如何记住也不要紧 |
[24:20] | The only thing that matters is right now, this moment, | 唯一要紧的是现在 是此时此刻 |
[24:23] | this one spectacular moment we are sharing together. | 是我们在一起的这一特殊的时刻 |
[24:27] | Right, Sarah Lynn? | 对吧 萨拉·琳 |
[24:30] | Sarah Lynn? | 萨拉·琳 |
[24:34] | Sarah Lynn? | 萨拉·琳 |
[24:37] | *Back in the ’90s I was in a very famous TV show* | *九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧* |
[24:46] | *I’m BoJack the Horseman* | *我是马男波杰克* |
[24:48] | *BoJack the horse don’t act like you don’t know* | *那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌* |
[24:55] | *And I’m trying to hold onto my past* | *我想沉迷过去* |
[24:59] | *It’s been so long. I don’t think I’m gonna last.* | *都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了* |
[25:04] | *I guess I’ll just try and make you understand* | *我应该会努力让你明白* |
[25:08] | *That I’m more horse than a man* | *比起人我更像马* |
[25:12] | *Or I’m more man than a horse…* | *还是比起马我更像人* |
[25:16] | BoJack. | 波杰克 |