时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[00:15] | to announce this year’s Oscar nominees… | 现在宣布今年奥斯卡金像奖提名者 |
[00:18] | Mr. Peanutbutter! | 有请花生酱先生 |
[00:25] | Mr. Peanutbutter! | 花生酱先生 |
[00:30] | Mr. Peanutbutter? | 花生酱先生 |
[00:35] | Hello! Here I am, Mr. Peanutbutter. | 大家好 我来了 花生酱先生 |
[00:37] | That’s my name and I am here. | 我是花生酱先生 我来了 |
[00:39] | Okay, the nominees. Nominees for Oscar. | 好了 提名者 奥斯卡提名者 |
[00:43] | Who are the nominees? | 谁被提名了呢 |
[00:44] | Well, as I used to say on Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities: | 就像我在《好莱乌污巨星名人 |
[00:48] | What Do They Know? Do They Know Things? | 他们知道些什么 他们有常识吗 |
[00:50] | Let’s Find Out, | 让我们一起拭目以待》中说的 |
[00:51] | let’s find out. | 让我们一起拭目以待 |
[00:52] | For Best Actor, the nominees are: | 最佳男演员提名有 |
[00:54] | Jurj Clooners for The Nazi Who Played Yahtzee. | 缺智·克鲁尼 《玩快艇筛子的纳粹兵》 |
[00:58] | Bread Poot for City of AIDS. | 布拉德·噗通 《艾滋之城》 |
[01:00] | Colin Firth for First Things Firth: | 科林·费斯 《费斯的事先做: |
[01:02] | The Colin Firth Story. | 科林·费斯的一生》 |
[01:03] | Michael Fassbender for… I want to say Bill Gates? | 迈克尔·法斯宾德 是《比尔·盖茨传》吗 |
[01:06] | And BoJack Horseman for Secretariat. | 还有马男波杰克 《一代骄马》 |
[01:13] | BoJack, you just got nominated for an Oscar. | 波杰克 你刚刚提名了奥斯卡奖 |
[01:16] | You’re an Oscar nominee. How do you feel? | 你是个奥斯卡提名演员了 有什么感觉 |
[01:19] | I feel… | 我感觉 |
[01:20] | I-I feel… | 我 我感觉 |
[01:22] | I feel… | 我感觉 |
[01:25] | the same. | 没变啊 |
[02:21] | It happened again. | 又这样了 |
[02:22] | Why do I keep thinking things will make me happy? | 我为什么总觉得外界的事会让我开心 |
[02:24] | What is wrong with me? | 我怎么回事 |
[02:25] | BoJack, don’t do this. | 波杰克 别这样 |
[02:26] | Don’t fetishize your own sadness. | 别沉迷于你的悲哀 |
[02:29] | Oh, God, I’m drowning. | 天啊 我要淹死了 |
[02:31] | – I feel like I’m drowning. – BoJack, listen. | -我感觉我要淹死了 -波杰克 听着 |
[02:34] | When I was 17, I snuck out to a fraternity party. | 我17岁那年 我偷溜出去参加大学联谊会 |
[02:38] | The roads were icy and I swerved into the lake. | 路上结了冰 我从路上滑进湖里 |
[02:44] | I came to underwater. | 我掉到水下 |
[02:46] | It was dark and cold, and I didn’t even know which way was up. | 水下又冷又黑 我甚至不知道哪边是向上 |
[02:50] | I thought for sure I was going to drown. | 我以为我肯定要淹死了 |
[02:54] | And then… I noticed… | 然后 我注意到 |
[02:58] | when I opened my mouth, the air bubbles floated up, | 我张开嘴 水泡会向上飘 |
[03:01] | and that’s how I knew which way to swim. | 我因此知道了该往哪边游 |
[03:06] | That is a terrifying story. | 这故事太可怕了 |
[03:07] | BoJack, when you find yourself lost | 波杰克 当你迷失自我 |
[03:09] | and disoriented and underwater | 不辨方向 深处水下 |
[03:11] | and you don’t know which way is up, | 不知道哪边是向上时 |
[03:13] | it’s important to breathe. | 一定不要忘了呼吸 |
[03:16] | I don’t deserve this. I’m not a best actor. | 我不配获奖 我不是最佳演员 |
[03:19] | Awards aren’t about who’s best, BoJack. | 奖不是颁给演得最好的人 波杰克 |
[03:21] | That’s literally the only thing they’re about. | 可是从字面上说奖就是这个意思啊 |
[03:23] | No. All this means is that you’re one of the special people. | 不 这只是说明你是那些特殊的人的一员 |
[03:26] | I saw it the first time I met you. | 我第一次见到你时就看出来了 |
[03:28] | You must have known it all your life. | 你肯定一直都知道你很特别 |
[03:31] | And all your life, people told you that you were wrong, | 只是一直以来 别人都告诉你你错了 |
[03:33] | that you weren’t special, that you were just like everybody else. | 你不够特别 你不过是个平庸之辈 |
[03:37] | But now, the special people are saying, | 但现在 特别的人告诉你 |
[03:39] | “You were right, BoJack. You were right.” | “你是对的 波杰克 你是对的” |
[03:43] | I was right. I am one of the special people. | 我是对的 我很特别 |
[03:46] | – Yes. – What are we doing just sitting here? | -是的 -你还傻坐在这干嘛 |
[03:48] | I just got nominated for an Oscar. | 我刚刚提名奥斯卡奖了 |
[03:50] | We gotta party like it’s 1982, | 我们要拿出1982年的劲头来狂欢 |
[03:52] | the year Prince released 1999. | 就是王子发行《1999》这张专辑那年 |
[04:18] | BoJack, your complimentary Rolex is here. | 波杰克 你免费赠送的劳力士到了 |
[04:22] | BoJack, giant chocolate Oscar’s here. | 波杰克 巨型奥斯卡巧克力到了 |
[04:25] | Famous DJ David Gu-etta is at the door. | 著名DJ大卫·库塔到了 |
[04:29] | Free Tesla’s here, Boj. | 免费特斯拉到了 小波 |
[04:31] | They want to know if they can park it in your driveway. | 他们问你能不能停在你的私人车道上 |
[04:33] | No. Tell them I want my free Tesla | 不 告诉他们把我的免费特斯拉 |
[04:35] | parked in my goddamn living room. I’m BoJack! | 停在我该死的客厅里 老子是波杰克 |
[04:45] | Yeah, now we’re doing it! Look at us partying. | 太爽了 我们在狂欢 看看咱们 |
[04:51] | BoJack, you got another delivery. Someone sent a… nerd? | 波杰克 又有人送东西了 这次是 书呆子 |
[05:00] | You get a load of this chili cheese fountain? | 你注意这个辣奶酪喷泉了吗 |
[05:01] | Grab a handful of beans and go to town. | 抓一把豆子就能爽一番 |
[05:03] | Hey, this is all really something. | 这些东西真的很不错 |
[05:05] | But I actually just came because I heard about the nomination | 但我过来是因为听说了提名的事 |
[05:07] | and I wanted to make sure you’re okay. | 我想确保你没事 |
[05:09] | That’s a funny way of saying congratulations. | 还没见过你这样祝贺人的 |
[05:11] | But not funny “Ha-ha”, more like funny Doonesbury. | 一点也不幽默 只有尖刻嘲讽 |
[05:14] | I know how this kind of thing can sometimes send you spinning. | 我知道这种事有时候会让你不知所措 |
[05:16] | “Oh, God, why doesn’t this make me happy? | “噢天啊 为什么我开心不起来 |
[05:18] | Will anything make me happy? | 有什么事能让我开心起来 |
[05:20] | I’m an empty husk.” That kind of thing. | 我只是一幅空皮囊” 这种想法 |
[05:21] | Well, thank you for that, but I’m actually doing great. | 谢谢你的关心 我好得不能再好了 |
[05:24] | I direct your attention | 请你注意一下 |
[05:25] | to the aforementioned chili cheese fountain! | 我刚才提到的辣奶酪喷泉 |
[05:30] | It’s too bad I’m not managing your social campaign anymore, | 真遗憾 我不再帮你运营社交账号了 |
[05:32] | because this party would make a great Snapchat story. | 要不这个派对发在阅后即焚上肯定爆火 |
[05:34] | You are not gonna make me guilty about leaving Princess Carolyn. | 你这样说我也不会因为离开卡洛琳公主而愧疚的 |
[05:37] | I’m not here to make you feel guilty. Like I said– | 我不想让你愧疚 就像我说过的 |
[05:39] | Honestly, I don’t even know what you’re doing over there. | 说实话 我真不知道你的工作是干什么 |
[05:41] | Tweeting for celebrities? | 给名人发推吗 |
[05:42] | Well, actually, I don’t– | 实际上 我不是 |
[05:44] | When I met you, you were so cool and interesting– | 我遇到你的时候 你又酷又有趣 |
[05:46] | I was never cool. | 我从来都不酷 |
[05:47] | You used to actually care about shit. What happened? | 你原来是有理想有情怀的 你怎么了 |
[05:49] | I don’t know, BoJack. Maybe caring about shit got old. | 我不知道 波杰克 也许理想和情怀落伍了 |
[05:52] | Maybe I’m tired of everyone yelling at me | 也许我厌倦了每个人朝我大吼大叫 |
[05:55] | and sending death threats to my house, | 给我家寄死亡威胁 |
[05:56] | and all my friends thinking I’m annoying, | 朋友都讨厌我 |
[05:58] | and getting in fights with my husband, | 和丈夫吵架 |
[05:59] | and seeing little refugee boys die in hospital bombings. | 看着医院爆炸中的小难民死去 |
[06:03] | It’s exhausting and I can’t do it. If that makes me a bad person, | 我精疲力尽 我放弃了 如果我因此变成坏人 |
[06:05] | then I’m sorry that I’m not the “Cool, interesting girl.” | 那我很抱歉我不再是那个”又酷又有趣”的女孩 |
[06:08] | I never said you were a bad person. I just said it’s not you. | 我从没说过你是坏人 我只是说那不是真正的你 |
[06:11] | And you know it’s not you. | 你也知道那不是真正的你 |
[06:13] | Oh, and this party is you? Who are all these people? | 那这样狂欢是真正的你吗 这些人都是谁 |
[06:15] | – These are my friends. – Name one of them. | -我的朋友啊 -说出一个人的名字 |
[06:17] | – Tes-ley. – You’re just looking at the Tesla. | -特斯里 -你明明看着特斯拉 |
[06:20] | I don’t know why it’s so hard for you to believe | 我不知道你为什么不相信 |
[06:21] | that I could be happy. | 我能做个快乐的人 |
[06:22] | I’m not like you, okay? | 我又不是你 好吗 |
[06:24] | I don’t fetishize my own sadness. | 我不沉迷于自己的悲伤 |
[06:26] | – I don’t fetishize my own sadness. – Sure. | -我才没有沉迷于自己的悲伤 -好吧 |
[06:31] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你一点也不了解我 |
[06:36] | I know that you can tweet for a living | 我知道你在你老公买的 |
[06:38] | in a house in Beverly Hills that your husband bought, | 比弗利山上的豪宅里 发发推特就能赚钱 |
[06:40] | or you can think you’re better than everyone, | 或者你觉得你比任何人都强 |
[06:42] | but you can’t do both. | 但你不能二者兼得 |
[06:43] | I don’t think I’m better than everyone. | 我不觉得我比任何人都强 |
[06:45] | And again, I say, sure. | 我还是那句话 好吧 |
[06:47] | You know what’s gonna happen? | 你知道接下来会发生什么吗 |
[06:48] | You’re gonna win that Oscar, and you’re gonna go up on that stage | 你会赢得奥斯卡 然后走上台去 |
[06:51] | and give your little speech, and then you’re gonna go home. | 发表获奖感言 然后回家 |
[06:54] | And you’re gonna be so miserable, you’ll want to kill yourself. | 然后你一个人痛苦得要死 想要自杀 |
[06:57] | And you’re gonna have nobody left to stop you. | 而那时却没有人在你身边阻止你 |
[07:01] | Hey, it’s BoJack! | 瞧 是波杰克 |
[07:03] | BoJack! BoJack! | 波杰克 波杰克 |
[07:05] | No one’s gonna be there when I kill myself? | 我自杀的时候没人在我身边 |
[07:07] | Listen to that chanting, Diane. | 听听这不绝于耳的欢呼声吧 戴安 |
[07:10] | The chanting don’t lie. | 欢呼声不说谎 |
[07:11] | There’s going to be plenty of people around when I kill myself. | 我自杀的时候会有一大堆人围着我 |
[07:15] | BoJack! | 波杰克 |
[07:16] | Tell your readers that BoJack was sleeping. | 跟你的读者们说波杰克当时正在睡觉 |
[07:19] | He didn’t even know they were announced today. | 他都不知道题名今天公布 |
[07:21] | Okay. Goodbye, Heather. | 好了 再见 希瑟 |
[07:24] | – Hey, Ana, can I ask you something? – Of course, darling. | -安娜 我能问你个问题吗 -当然 亲爱的 |
[07:27] | – So, if I win the Oscar– – “When” You win the Oscar. | -如果我得了奥斯卡 -当你得了奥斯卡的时候 |
[07:30] | Right. But after that, what’s gonna happen to us? | 好吧 但获奖之后呢 我们怎么办 |
[07:32] | – What do you mean? – What we have. | -什么意思 -你我之间 |
[07:34] | It’s more than just an Oscar campaign, right? | 不仅仅只是角逐奖项的合作关系 对吗 |
[07:36] | – I need to go. – What? | -我得走了 -什么 |
[07:38] | There’s work to be done. | 还有工作要做 |
[07:39] | We got the nomination, but now, the real battle begins. | 我们获得了提名 但现在战争才刚打响 |
[07:42] | Enjoy your party. Stop worrying about the future. | 玩得开心点 别为将来的事但心 |
[08:10] | Come on, buddy! Come on! | 醒醒 兄弟 醒醒 |
[08:15] | – Mr. Peanutbutter! – Thank God you’re okay. | -花生酱先生 -谢天谢地你没事 |
[08:17] | Better than okay. I’m wonderful. | 岂止是没事 我好得很 |
[08:19] | Thanks to you, you wonderful man. | 多亏了你 你是绝世好人 |
[08:21] | When you said my name this morning, you changed my life. | 今早你念我名字的时候 我整个人生都改变了 |
[08:24] | – About that– – Hey, did you see Erica here? | -这个嘛 -你看见埃丽卡了吗 |
[08:26] | She was looking for you earlier, with her good eye. | 她刚才在用那只好眼睛找你呢 |
[08:28] | Her other eye was looking to the stars. | 她的另一只眼正在仰望星空 |
[08:30] | BoJack, I need to talk to you. | 波杰克 我有话跟你说 |
[08:31] | Yeah? What’s going on, buddy? | 好啊 说什么 兄弟 |
[08:33] | Well, I’ve got good news and I’ve got bad news. | 我有一个好消息和一个坏消息 |
[08:45] | Raven on a wire. A gloomy portent, precariously perched. | 电线上的乌鸦 似不祥之兆 不安地栖息在上 |
[08:49] | And, as the sun sets, so does it spread its deathly shadow | 夕阳西下 死亡的阴影也随之扩散 |
[08:53] | across the just and unjust of the outdoor seating area | 席卷加州披萨厨房户外座位区的 |
[08:58] | of the California Pizza Kitchen. | 正义与不公 |
[09:00] | And what better way to view such disquieting omens | 还有什么方式能比站在这般炫目的 |
[09:03] | than through these gorgeous floor-to-ceiling windows? | 落地窗前更能目睹到这不安的征兆的呢 |
[09:06] | Yeah. Wow! They really make regular windows look like shit. | 没错 哇 这么一比普通窗户简直掉价 |
[09:10] | I can’t look out the window while lying on the floor? | 我躺在地上就不能看窗外了吗 |
[09:13] | No, thank you, regular window! | 不是哟 谢谢 普通窗户 |
[09:16] | Tell me a little about your company. | 跟我说说你的公司吧 |
[09:17] | Well, it started as a safe space for women. | 好的 它一开始致力于为女性提供安全空间 |
[09:20] | Then, it became a safe space for women and men. | 然后 它致力于为男女共同提供安全空间 |
[09:25] | Now, it’s more of a safe-ish space for women… | 现在嘛 提供较为安全的女性空间 |
[09:29] | and a really safe space for men to look at women… | 和绝对安全的男性观赏女性的空间… |
[09:33] | I hear you. | 这样 |
[09:33] | while also being driven around by them. | 同时又由女性推动[开车] |
[09:35] | – Wow, something for everyone. – Demand is skyrocketing. | -好棒 可以各取所需 -市场需求暴增啊 |
[09:39] | That’s why we need a bigger office space. | 所以我们需要更大的办公室 |
[09:41] | You come to work, clock in, | 你来上班 打卡后 |
[09:42] | you put sugar in your coffee, | 给自己的咖啡加块糖 |
[09:44] | and watch it slowly disappear into nothingness. | 看着它慢慢融化 化为乌有 |
[09:47] | But the sugar doesn’t know why. Sugar didn’t ask to be born. | 可糖并不知晓个中原因 甚至无权过问出生 |
[09:50] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[09:51] | He recently found out that his brother’s sick. | 他最近得知自己的哥哥病了 |
[09:54] | I’m so sorry, but you know what else is sick? | 很遗憾 但你知道还有谁病了[什么亮点]吗 |
[09:56] | These hardwood floors. | 这片硬木地板 |
[09:58] | Did you hear that, Mr. Peanutbutter? | 你听见了吗 花生酱先生 |
[10:06] | Losing BoJack was a blow. There’s no way to sugarcoat it, | 失去波杰克是个致命打击 无法粉饰太平 |
[10:08] | even if I were generally good at sugarcoating things, | 就算我擅长粉饰太平也不行 |
[10:11] | which I’m not. | 更何况我并不擅长 |
[10:12] | You know, I wish cats really did have nine lives. | 你知道吗 我真希望猫有九条命 |
[10:15] | It would make me feel better about | 这样看着自己搞砸的 |
[10:16] | how much I’m screwing up this one. | 这个大烂摊子 我还能好受一些 |
[10:18] | You’re not screwing up your life. | 你并没有毁了自己的人生 |
[10:19] | Sometimes I feel like, if I could start everything over, | 有时候我觉得 如果我能卷土重来 |
[10:22] | knowing what I know now, I’d do it all right this time. | 吸取已有的经验教训 我就能够正确行事 |
[10:25] | But other times I think… | 但有时候我又觉得… |
[10:27] | No, I wouldn’t. | 我不能 |
[10:31] | As you all know, things have been rough, | 大家都知道 最近公司不太景气 |
[10:33] | and, unfortunately, we have to scale back our staff. | 不幸的是 我们必须裁员 |
[10:36] | – Mainly, you. – Are you firing me? | -也就是你 -你要炒了我 |
[10:38] | In a sense, yes. | 某种意义上讲是的 |
[10:40] | But, in another sense, I’m promoting you | 但从另一种意义上讲 我是在提拔你 |
[10:43] | to a position of finding a job somewhere else. | 给你机会 让你另谋高就 |
[10:45] | Yeah. I don’t think I ever thanked you | 好吧 我好像还没谢过你 |
[10:48] | for giving me this job in the first place. | 当初给我这份工作 |
[10:50] | It was an honor to work with you. | 很荣幸能和你一起共事 |
[10:52] | You were the worst social media coordinator | 你是公司成立以来最烂的 |
[10:54] | this company ever had. | 媒体公关 |
[10:58] | Are you sure you need surgery? Can’t you get a second opinion? | 你确定要手术吗 没有别的治疗方案吗 |
[11:01] | Second opinion? | 别的方案 |
[11:02] | You know there’s only one doctor on the Peninsula. | 你知道半岛上只有一个医生吧 |
[11:05] | I could ask him twice if it’d make you feel better. | 为了让你安心我可以多问他两次 |
[11:07] | Nothing could make me feel better right now. | 现在没有任何事能让我安心 |
[11:09] | Not even an amazing career opportunity. | 就算是千载难逢的工作机会也不能 |
[11:11] | Hold on, I’m getting another call. | 等等 有别的电话打进来了 |
[11:12] | I’ve got to take this. | 我得接一下 |
[11:13] | It could be an amazing career opportunity. Hello? | 也许是个很棒的工作机会 喂 |
[11:15] | Mr. Peanutbutter, this is Shep Von Trapp, | 花生酱先生 我是谢普·冯·特拉普 |
[11:18] | awards show producer, | 颁奖典礼制作人 |
[11:20] | with a career opportunity | 我这有个工作机会 |
[11:21] | that is… good. | 非常…好 |
[11:25] | This isn’t a great time, Shep. Could you call back? | 我现在不太方便 谢普 你可以稍后打来吗 |
[11:27] | Absolutely… not. | 当然…不行 |
[11:28] | The Oscar nomination announcement is in seven days | 奥斯卡提名还有七天就要公布了 |
[11:31] | and we don’t have a host. | 我们还没有主持人 |
[11:32] | Sadly, Jimmy Fallon just broke his face. | 很不幸 吉米·法伦刚刚破了相 |
[11:36] | What? Halloween in January? What a crazy concept! | 什么 一月的万圣节 多么疯狂的点子 |
[11:39] | I can’t believe it! | 简直难以置信 |
[11:40] | I mean, what is this? Barry Gibb would be like… | 我是说 这是什么鬼 巴里·吉布会唱 |
[11:42] | *I’m going in!* | *我要进去* |
[11:44] | No. First, I gotta get a selfie with this thing. | 等等 首先 我要跟这家店来张自拍 |
[11:48] | I’m Jimmy Fallon– | 我是吉米·法伦… |
[11:50] | Und you are our first choice | 你是我们的首个首选 |
[11:52] | after our first “First choice” got hit by a bus. | 被公交撞了之后的首选主持 |
[11:55] | You’re our second “First choice.” What do you say? | 你是我们的第二首选 你怎么说 |
[11:58] | Ooh, a job like that? | 这样的工作啊 |
[11:59] | You want a fully present presenter to present. | 你需要一个活力四射的主持人来主持 |
[12:02] | And I don’t know if I’ve got the pep in my step | 可我不知道自己是否有那个活力 |
[12:03] | to take that show where it needs to go, you know? | 达到想要的节目效果 你懂吗 |
[12:06] | I’ve got a real pepless step, Shep. | 我现在状态比较萎靡 谢普 |
[12:07] | Okay, well, let me know, because if you don’t want to do it, | 好吧 想通了告诉我 因为如果你拒绝 |
[12:10] | we’ll probably just post | 我们可能就把名单 |
[12:11] | the list of nominees online or something. | 直接在网上公布了 |
[12:12] | It’s really not that big of a deal. | 其实也没什么大不了 |
[12:14] | Hey, sorry about that. Just got a call from the Oscars. | 抱歉 刚刚奥斯卡协会的人打来电话 |
[12:17] | – They want me to host– – They want you to host the Oscars? | -他们要我主持… -他们要你主持奥斯卡吗 |
[12:21] | Nomination announcement. | 是公布提名 |
[12:22] | But I don’t think I have it in me right now. | 但是我觉得这不适合我 |
[12:24] | Are you kidding? You gotta take that gig. | 开什么玩笑 这种活儿必须接啊 |
[12:26] | – Really? – Mr. Peanutbutter… | -真的吗 -花生酱先生 |
[12:28] | What did Nana Peanutbutter always say? | 花生酱奶奶经常说什么来着 |
[12:31] | “Always take every opportunity that comes your way | “遇到的一切机会都要抓紧 |
[12:33] | because opportunities are like sneezes from God, | 因为机会就像上帝的鼻涕 |
[12:35] | and when God sneezes, you can’t say ‘God bless you’ to God, | 上帝打喷嚏时 你不能说对上帝说”上帝保佑你” |
[12:38] | so instead you have to take the opportunity. | 所以就只能抓紧机会 |
[12:40] | I’m cold. Will you pass me that blanket?” | 好冷啊 能不能把毯子递给我” |
[12:42] | Boy, that old gal had something for everything, didn’t she? | 那个老婆婆真是什么时候都有名言警句 |
[12:45] | I know you’re worried about me, | 我知道你在担心我 |
[12:46] | but sitting around the house worrying isn’t going to help anyone. | 但是你坐立不安也毫无意义 |
[12:49] | Okay, but you’ll call me when you get out of the surgery, right? | 好 那你手术结束后立刻打给我 好吗 |
[12:52] | I’m not gonna let my phone leave my sight. | 我会一直拿着手机的 |
[12:53] | Of course. And now, I’ve got something new to live for. | 当然 而且现在我非常期待手术结束 |
[12:57] | My little brother, telling the whole world who got an Oscar! | 因为我弟弟 要告诉全世界谁获得了奥斯卡奖 |
[13:01] | Nomination. | 是提名 |
[13:05] | We are minutes away. Shep, release the envelope. | 还有几分钟了 谢普 出信封吧 |
[13:09] | Copy that. Releasing the envelope. | 收到 出信封 |
[13:12] | It’s go time. | 到时间了 |
[13:15] | It’s go time. | 到时间了 |
[13:17] | Are you ready, Brother Pricewater? | 你准备好了吗 普华兄弟 |
[13:18] | Of course, Brother Housecoopers. | 当然了 永道兄弟 |
[13:28] | Mr. Peanutbutter, we’d like to invite you to the stage. | 花生酱先生 请您上台 |
[13:31] | It’s here! The golden envelope. | 出现了 金色信封 |
[13:35] | Herr Peanutbutter? | 花生酱先生[德语] |
[13:36] | Okay. Oh, my phone. What should I do with it, Todd? | 好吧 我的手机 我的手机该怎么办 陶德 |
[13:39] | – Maybe you should hold it. – Uh-huh. | -你拿着吧 -好的 |
[13:40] | – No, I’ll take it with me. – All right. | -不行 我带走吧 -好 |
[13:41] | – No, you hold it. – Sure thing, yeah. | -不行 你拿着 -没问题 |
[13:42] | – No, put it in my jacket pocket. – Right here. Okay. | -不行 放我口袋里 -好嘞 放这儿 |
[13:45] | Oh, no, it’s a fake pocket. Tricked again! | 该死 是个假口袋 又被骗了 |
[13:48] | Todd, it’s ringing. This is it. | 陶德 电话响了 要出结果了 |
[13:49] | Oh, no, my phone! | 天哪 我的电话 |
[13:51] | Oh, no, I kicked it, right through that doorway into the hallway! | 完了 我不小心踢到 直接踢进了走廊 |
[13:53] | Now, other people are kicking it | 现在被大家左一脚右一脚 |
[13:55] | and it’s sliding across the floor! | 已经滑下楼梯了 |
[13:56] | – Okay, this is getting absurd. – Let’s get that phone! | -简直没完没了 -去拿手机吧 |
[13:59] | Mr. Peanutbutter, you have been invited to the stage! | 花生酱先生 您需要上台 |
[14:02] | *Mr. Peanutbutter’s House* | *《花生酱先生一家》* |
[14:05] | *Who’s that dog?* | *谁是那只汪* |
[14:05] | Don’t sweep– Oh! | 不要扫 |
[14:07] | *Knick-knack, paddy-whack Give a dog a bone* | *嘻嘻哈哈 给他根骨头* |
[14:09] | Excuse me! | 稍等下 |
[14:10] | *Mr. Peanutbutter* | *他叫花生酱* |
[14:12] | *Trying to catch a…* | *拼命在跳跃* |
[14:13] | Oh, there it goes. Oh! | 又跑了 |
[14:16] | Sorry. If you could just– My phone! | 麻烦您… 我的手机 |
[14:19] | I’m coming to get you! | 我会逮到你的 |
[14:23] | *He’s a dirty dog* | *虽然他很脏* |
[14:25] | *He’s just trying to do his job* | *工作能力强* |
[14:26] | No, no, no! | 不要不要 |
[14:28] | That way! | 从上面走 |
[14:33] | Come on, phone. Just stop! | 拜托啊手机 别跑了 |
[14:35] | – *Who’s that dog?* – *Mr. Peanutbutter* | -*谁是那只汪* -*他是花生酱* |
[14:38] | *Knick-knack, paddy-whack Give a dog a bone* | *嘻嘻哈哈 给他根骨头* |
[14:41] | *Who’s that dog?* | *谁是那只汪* |
[14:42] | – Hello? – Mr. Peanutbutter. | -喂 -花生酱先生 |
[14:44] | I just, um… I wanted to give you a chance to say goodbye… | 我只是 想给你个机会告别.. |
[14:47] | – Oh, no. -…to my twisted spleen. | -不要啊 -告别我那块恶化的脾脏 |
[14:50] | Because it was successfully removed from my body! | 因为它已经被成功摘除啦 |
[14:53] | Oh, my God, that’s incredible! | 那真是太好了 |
[14:54] | Now, get out there and announce those Oscars! | 行了 你快去宣布奥斯卡奖 |
[14:58] | Nominations. You got it, buddy. | 提名 没问题 |
[15:00] | Okay. Now, where’s the… the… | 好的 那么现在只差… |
[15:02] | Uh-oh. Could’ve sworn it was right here. | 我明明放在这里的 |
[15:07] | There you are. You need to get on stage. | 终于找到你了 你得快点上台 |
[15:09] | Yes, just as soon as you give me that backup envelope, | 行 只要你把备用信封给我就行 |
[15:12] | please and por favor. | 拜托拜托啦 |
[15:13] | What back-up envelope? There is no back-up envelope. | 什么备用信封 没有备用信封 |
[15:17] | That was a test and you passed. | 我刚刚是考验你呢 |
[15:19] | Wunderbar. Now, let’s get you out there. | 太好了[德语] 行了 快上台吧 |
[15:20] | Yes, gotta get out there, on to the stage, | 没问题 要出去了 然后上台 |
[15:23] | to announce the nominations. | 宣布奖项提名 |
[15:25] | Just as soon as I– Oh, my God, is that Bradley Cooper? | 只要我… 天哪 那是布莱德利·库珀吗 |
[15:28] | Bradley Cooper? We love him for some reason. | 布莱德利·库珀 我们好喜欢他的 |
[15:30] | – Where? – Let’s go, Todd. | -在哪里 -走吧 陶德 |
[15:33] | 《老黄狗》 “狗”乐茜·麦奎尔与菲斯·”汪”克主演 [此处恶搞电影主演名字] | |
[15:33] | – Oh, God, what do we do? – It’s okay. | -天哪 我们该怎么办 -没事的 |
[15:35] | We just need to come up with all the nominees ourselves. | 我们只要把每个提名都编出来就行了 |
[15:37] | But I haven’t even seen all the movies. | 但是有些电影我都没看过 |
[15:39] | Todd, nobody has. That’s not how they give out awards. | 陶德 没人看过 他们颁奖都不看影片的 |
[15:42] | – But– – Time for talk is over. | -可是 -没时间啰嗦了 |
[15:43] | Now’s the time for action. | 需要实际行动 |
[15:45] | And by “Action,” I mean talking about these 24 categories | 我们的行动是 讨论24种奖项影片 |
[15:48] | until we’ve settled on a list of nominees. | 直到决定提名名单 |
[15:50] | You need to tell me right now, are you in or out? | 你必须立刻告诉我 参不参加[流不流行] |
[15:52] | Well, when you put it that way, | 既然你都这么说了 |
[15:53] | I guess you can call me high-waisted denim, | 那你可以叫我高腰工装裤 |
[15:57] | because, right now, I am very in. | 因为我现在非常流行[绝对参加] |
[16:00] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[16:02] | What did you think of Frieda Pinto? | 你觉得芙蕾达·平托如何 |
[16:03] | Are you kidding me? Anybody could do what she did. | 开什么玩笑 她那种表现满大街都是 |
[16:05] | “Don’t take my baby. I’ll give you all my Bitcoins!” | “别带走我的宝宝 我所有比特币都给你” |
[16:09] | Wow. That is good. | 模仿得真像 |
[16:11] | Okay, for Best Picture, what about Avatar? | 最佳影片奖 《阿凡达》怎么样 |
[16:13] | 最佳原创歌曲 《纳粹啊 快艇玩起来》 [出自《玩快艇筛子的纳粹兵》] 《蠢香蕉之歌》[暗讽《小黄人》] | |
[16:14] | That was a good movie. | 那电影不错 |
[16:15] | True, but did that come out this year? | 对 但是那部电影是今年出的吗 |
[16:17] | I feel like I just saw it. | 我感觉才刚看完 |
[16:19] | Well, there’s no way to know for sure. | 也没办法确定了 |
[16:20] | Let’s just throw it on the list. | 先写上吧 |
[16:22] | Ooh, do we have Daniel Day-Lewis down for anything? | 话说丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯有了吗[英国演员] |
[16:24] | He’s always there. | 永远都有他 |
[16:25] | Good catch! I’ll add him. | 说得好 加进去 |
[16:27] | 最佳音效剪辑 丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯 | |
[16:27] | Daniel Day-Lewis. | 丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯 |
[16:28] | Okay. We need one more nominee for Best Actor. | 好了 最佳男演员还差一个名额 |
[16:31] | Oh, what about BoJack? | 波杰克怎么样 |
[16:32] | His performance in Secretariat was as thoughtful and self-aware | 他在《一代骄马》中的表现一如既往 |
[16:35] | as we’ve ever seen him. | 细致入微本色出演 |
[16:36] | – Besides, he’s our friend. – Is he? | -再说 他是我们的朋友 -是吗 |
[16:38] | I am surprised to hear you say that, Todd Chavez. | 你竟然这么说 陶德·查韦斯 |
[16:42] | Let’s dig into that. We have time. | 我们再深入研究一下 还有时间 |
[16:44] | I don’t think we do. | 没有时间了 |
[16:44] | You’re supposed to be announcing these, like, now. | 你应该现在就在公布名单了 |
[16:46] | There is always time to talk about our feelings. | 总还有一些时间让我们谈谈感情的 |
[16:49] | As my Nana Peanutbutter used to say, | 就像花生酱奶奶常说的 |
[16:51] | “There’s always time to talk about feelings, | “总会有些时间让我们能谈谈感情 |
[16:53] | because feelings are the ceilings of our hearts, | 因为感情是心灵的房顶 |
[16:55] | and a leaky feeling ceiling leads to a flood of blood. | 感情的房顶一旦漏雨 那会导致腥风血雨 |
[16:58] | And I’m cold. Will you pass me that blanket?” | 我有点冷 可以把毯子递给我吗” |
[17:00] | Well, I guess I’m just tired of BoJack walking all over everybody | 我只是受够了波杰克永远盛气凌人 |
[17:04] | and still getting everything he wants. | 却总能得偿所愿 |
[17:08] | I think the important thing to remember here | 我觉得我们要最需要记住的是 |
[17:10] | is that BoJack is a damaged individual, | 波杰克身心俱损 |
[17:12] | struggling against a sea of demons, | 挣扎于恶魔之间 |
[17:14] | many self-created, but still all too real. | 带着自我演绎 却仍然太过真实 |
[17:17] | Getting this nomination from the two friends he loves the most– | 而他挚爱的两个朋友 也就是你和我 |
[17:19] | you and also me– would really mean a lot to him. | 给他提名的话 对他来说意义非凡 |
[17:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:24] | But did you really think he was that good in the movie? | 可你真的觉得电影里他演得那么好吗 |
[17:26] | Oh, I haven’t seen it. It seemed long. | 我没看过 好像很长的样子 |
[17:29] | And the final nominee for Best Picture is Avatar. | 最后一位提名最佳电影的是《阿凡达》 |
[17:33] | Well, those are all the nominations. | 以上是所有被提名者 |
[17:35] | I will not be taking any questions. | 我不会接受任何提问 |
[17:36] | Goodbye. I must go. | 再见 我得走了 |
[17:41] | I gotta say, we picked some top-notch noms. | 不得不说 我们的提名名单简直一流 |
[17:45] | You know it! | 可不是嘛 |
[17:45] | Boy, was I glad when we got out of that theater, though. | 天 可我逃出剧场的时候还是松了一口气 |
[17:47] | I know. So many questions. | 我知道 问问题的太多了 |
[17:50] | “Oh, what the hell happened? | “这是怎么回事 |
[17:52] | Why were you reading off that napkin? Why are you guys running?” | 你们为什么从纸巾上读名单 为什么跑” |
[17:57] | They have their nominees. What more could they want? | 提名名单都给了 还想要什么 |
[18:00] | You know what’s crazy? We saved the day today, | 你知道什么最疯狂吗 我们拯救了今天 |
[18:03] | and no one will ever even know. | 可没人会知道 |
[18:06] | Hey, we’ll know. | 我们自己知道 |
[18:09] | Mr. Peanutbutter, we know what you did. | 花生酱先生 我们知道你干的好事了 |
[18:13] | Oh, boy. | 我的天 |
[18:14] | So, the good news is, my brother’s surgery was a success. | 所以好消息是 我哥哥手术很成功 |
[18:18] | And the bad news is, you’re not nominated for an Oscar. | 坏消息是 你没被提名奥斯卡 |
[18:20] | And the other good news is… | 另一个好消息是 |
[18:22] | …that each breath is a gift | 每次呼吸都是上天的恩赐 |
[18:24] | and it is a joy to live. | 能活着就是一大乐事 |
[18:26] | – What? – We are so lucky we get to be alive. | -你说什么 -能活着就是幸运的 |
[18:28] | – No, before that. – Oh, I didn’t tell you. | -不 前面那句 -我忘记告诉你了 |
[18:31] | – My brother’s been sick. – No, I don’t care about your brother. | -我哥哥之前病了 -我不关心你哥哥 |
[18:33] | First of all, manners. | 首先 说话要有礼貌 |
[18:35] | Second of all, I think if you met him, | 其次 我觉得如果你认识他 |
[18:36] | you’d actually really hit it off. | 你俩肯定谈得来 |
[18:38] | Imagine me but with less “in your face” cool guy attitude. | 想象一下另一个我 但没我酷得这么耀眼 |
[18:40] | Did you say I’m not nominated for an Oscar? | 你是说我没被提名奥斯卡吗 |
[18:44] | A lot of people are mighty steamed, | 很多人都气得发昏 |
[18:45] | but I feel like what everyone’s overlooking here is, | 可我觉得大家都忽略了一点 |
[18:48] | I got most of the categories dead-on. | 大部分类别我全都猜中了 |
[18:50] | That’s pretty amazing, | 多厉害啊 |
[18:51] | and I am not getting enough credit for that. | 但是没人称赞我 |
[18:53] | Did you know that Avatar came out in 2009? | 你知道《阿凡达》09年就出了吗 |
[18:56] | – I’m not nominated for an Oscar. – No. | -我没被提名奥斯卡 -没有 |
[18:58] | But you know what they say. “It’s an honor just to be nominated.” | 但他们都说 “能被提名就是荣耀了” |
[19:01] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[19:02] | So, I’m just like everybody else. | 所以我只是个普通人 |
[19:04] | I know you’re upset, but whatever you do, | 我知道你很不开心 但不管怎么样 |
[19:06] | please don’t get mad at Todd. | 千万别怪陶德 |
[19:07] | Why would I get mad at Todd? | 我为什么要怪陶德 |
[19:08] | Exactly. This is totally my fault. | 就是 都是我的错 |
[19:10] | – He didn’t even want to nominate you. – What? | -他根本就不想提名你 -什么 |
[19:12] | With the gift of hindsight, | 说句马后炮的话 |
[19:14] | I see now how that might have made you even more upset. | 我现在知道那为什么会让你更不开心了 |
[19:16] | But I realized something today, | 但我今天懂得了一件事 |
[19:17] | when my brother called from the hospital, | 我哥哥从医院打电话给我时说的 |
[19:19] | and I think it’s gonna make you feel a lot better. | 应该能让你好受很多 |
[19:21] | – What? What is it? – None of this matters. | -说的什么 -这些都无所谓 |
[19:25] | Okay, I’ll see you later, buddy. | 好了 回头见 老兄 |
[19:33] | As a partner in the company, | 作为公司合伙人 |
[19:34] | I am prepared to forgo my salary for the next three months, | 我愿意停领接下去三个月的薪水 |
[19:37] | but even then, we’re going to need some sort of miracle. | 即便如此 我们还得发生奇迹才能撑下去 |
[19:39] | What are we doing? What was the point of any of this? | 我们这是干什么 这些事有什么意义 |
[19:42] | I wasted everyone’s time for six months. | 我浪费了所有人六个月的时间 |
[19:45] | Soon, I’ll get some offer from one of the big five agencies | 很快我又会收到五大事务所 |
[19:48] | that I can’t say no to, | 那些无法拒绝的邀约 |
[19:49] | and I’ll go back to being another cog | 然后我会回到这个行业的 |
[19:51] | in the giant Play-Doh spaghetti maker that is this industry. | 巨型玩具黏土制造厂里做另一个小齿轮 |
[19:54] | – Is that the best I can hope for? – Not necessarily. | -这就是我的最好结局吗 -那也未必 |
[19:57] | Although, there is one thing I should probably mention. | 不过有件事我想提一下 |
[20:00] | What is it, Judah? | 什么事 犹大 |
[20:02] | Maybe this is an opportunity | 也许你能借此机会 |
[20:03] | to live one of your other eight lives. | 去体验你另外八条生命 |
[20:07] | Yeah, maybe. | 没错 |
[20:09] | It’s been a pleasure working with you, Judah. | 和你一起工作真好 犹大 |
[20:12] | I found it to be an above average experience. | 我也觉得这是非同寻常的体验 |
[20:14] | Please forgive me for getting emotional. | 请原谅我情绪有点激动 |
[20:22] | Rye, wheat, or sourdough? | 黑麦 小麦还是酸酵面包 |
[20:25] | Can I get it on stale? | 我可以要不新鲜的吗 |
[20:27] | And then, he said, I fetishize my own sadness. | 然后他说我沉溺于自己的悲伤之中 |
[20:31] | What did you think was gonna happen? Why did you go there? | 你以为能有什么好事 你为什么跑去那 |
[20:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[20:34] | – Did you ask for water? – No. | -你要水了吗 -没 |
[20:36] | They’re not supposed to give us water unless we ask. | 应该是我们要水 她再给倒啊 |
[20:39] | Don’t they know there’s a drought? | 他们不知道在闹干旱吗 |
[20:40] | You want to send the water back? | 你要把水还回去吗 |
[20:42] | No, I want the water. I just… | 不 我想喝水 我只是… |
[20:44] | I went to BoJack’s house to congratulate him. | 我去波杰克家是想去祝贺他 |
[20:46] | I’m not trying to pick fights. | 而不是去吵架 |
[20:48] | Well, you don’t have to see him at all if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想 你可以完全不去见他的 |
[20:50] | It’s not like you work for him anymore. | 你现在又没在为他工作 |
[20:52] | Is he right? Am I a bad person? | 他说的对吗 我是个烂人吗 |
[20:54] | Who cares what he thinks? | 谁管他想什么 |
[20:55] | Why do you have this weird fixation with him? | 为什么你这么依恋他呢 |
[20:58] | I do not have a fixation, Roxy. I worry about him. | 我没有依恋他 洛克希 我只是担心他 |
[21:02] | Okay. And last year? | 是吗 那去年呢 |
[21:03] | When you came back from Cordovia and needed a place to crash? | 你从科尔多瓦回来时想找个地方暂住 |
[21:06] | Oh, you could have stayed with me, or any of your other friends, | 你可以找我 或者你其他任何朋友 |
[21:08] | but you went right to his house. | 可你直接去了他家 |
[21:10] | Did you ever ask yourself why? | 你有没有扪心自问一下为什么 |
[21:14] | They’re filling everyone’s glasses. This is insane. | 她们给所有人的杯子都添水 这太疯狂了 |
[21:16] | Oh, my God. What do you care? | 我的天 你管人家干嘛 |
[21:18] | Hey, excuse me? Excuse me? | 不好意思 打扰一下 |
[21:20] | Do you know you’re breaking the law by giving everybody water? | 你知道给随便给人倒水是犯法的吗 |
[21:23] | It’s okay. I want the water. | 没关系 我想要水 |
[21:24] | Yeah, we all want water. That’s not the point. | 没错 我们都想要水 问题不在这 |
[21:28] | In the state of California, it is illegal for a restaurant | 在加州 如果客人没要 |
[21:31] | to serve people water before they ask for it. | 餐厅擅自给人倒水是违法 |
[21:35] | There is a drought. | 现在有干旱 |
[21:37] | Sit down! We’re thirsty! | 坐下吧 我们渴了 |
[21:39] | You know, this is what’s wrong with society. | 这就是社会的弊病所在 |
[21:41] | Diane… | 戴安 |
[21:42] | Nobody thinks about the world outside themselves. | 哪有人考虑除自己之外的世界 |
[21:47] | So, how you doing? You still working at that place? | 话说你现在怎么样 还在那里上班吗 |
[21:53] | – Hello? – Hi, Ralph. It’s Princess Carolyn. | -喂 -拉尔夫 我是卡洛琳公主 |
[21:56] | Oh, my God, Princess Carolyn, | 天啊 卡洛琳公主 |
[21:57] | I never thought I’d hear from you again. | 真没想到你会再联系我 |
[21:59] | I might have some free time coming up. | 我可能有空闲时间了 |
[22:01] | I was wondering if you might want to get a drink. | 你想不想一起喝一杯 |
[22:03] | Okay. So, the night I met you after I said goodbye, | 好 对了 我们相识然后分开后那晚 |
[22:06] | the craziest thing happened. | 发生了最疯狂的事 |
[22:07] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[22:08] | I was walking back to my car, when all of a sudden, | 我走回我的车时 突然之间 |
[22:10] | this woman… | 有个女人 |
[22:12] | …tripped on a cobblestone, twisted her ankle, | 被一块鹅卵石绊倒 扭了脚 |
[22:14] | – and tumbled into my arms. – What? | -然后倒在了我的怀里 -什么 |
[22:16] | Turns out, she was a ballerina, | 原来她是个芭蕾舞演员 |
[22:17] | and she didn’t speak a word of English. | 而且她不会说英语 |
[22:19] | So, I rushed her to the hospital, | 所以我带她去了医院 |
[22:20] | and long story short, we eloped. | 总之长话短说 我们私奔了 |
[22:22] | I moved to Russia, | 我搬到了俄罗斯 |
[22:23] | and I’m totally messing with you. None of that’s true. | 我当然是骗你的 以上都不是真的 |
[22:25] | – What? – I would love to see you again. | -什么 -我很想再见到你 |
[22:26] | I think about you all the time. | 我一直在想你 |
[22:27] | – Really? – Yeah. How about this Saturday? | -真的吗 -当然 这周六如何 |
[22:30] | It’s a date. | 约会说定了 |
[22:37] | Ana? | 安娜 |
[22:38] | No, it’s just me, giant chocolate Oscar guy. | 不 是我 送巨型奥斯卡巧克力的 |
[22:42] | I’m here to pick up the giant chocolate Oscar. | 我是来拿走巨型奥斯卡巧克力的 |
[22:44] | My boss really wants our product | 我的老板想把我们的产品 |
[22:45] | to only be seen with real Oscar nominees. | 送给真正的奥斯卡提名者 |
[22:49] | You know, to maintain the integrity of the giant chocolate Oscar. | 这是为了保证巨型奥斯卡巧克力的货真价实 |
[22:51] | I don’t care. Take it. | 我不关心 你拿走吧 |
[22:55] | You’ve reached Ana Spanakopita. | 我是安娜·皮塔饼 |
[22:57] | How did you get this number? Explain yourself. | 你怎么拿到这个号码的 解释清楚 |
[22:59] | Ana, this is the fourth time I’ve called. | 安娜 我都给你打了四遍电话了 |
[23:02] | Please call me back. I need you. | 拜托你回电话 我需要你 |
[23:04] | Ana, please. This is BoJack, by the way. Horseman. | 安娜 求你了 对了 我是马男波杰克 |
[23:09] | Todd! Where you been? | 陶德 你去哪里了 |
[23:11] | – Oh, hi. – You were in Ojai? | -哦 嗨 -你去奥哈伊了 |
[23:13] | No, I was just saying hi. | 不是 我只是在跟你打招呼 |
[23:14] | Well, why not go to Ojai, huh? | 为什么不去奥哈伊 |
[23:16] | You and me? I could use an escape, couldn’t you? | 你和我 我刚好需要逃避一下 你呢 |
[23:18] | It’s not really a good time. | 我现在不方便 |
[23:20] | Todd, I need this. | 陶德 我需要逃避 |
[23:21] | You’re my best friend and I need you. | 你是我最好的朋友 我需要你 |
[23:22] | Don’t leave me now. Don’t be like everybody else. | 不要现在离开我 不要跟别人一样 |
[23:25] | I’m not leaving you. I just– | 我不是离开你 我… |
[23:26] | Besides, I think you owe me, right? | 再说了 是你欠我的 对吧 |
[23:29] | After what you did? | 毕竟你做了那种事 |
[23:30] | – What I did? – Come on, Todd. I know. | -我做了什么 -别装了 陶德 我知道了 |
[23:32] | – Mr. Peanutbutter told me everything. – Everything? | -花生酱先生告诉了我一切 -一切 |
[23:35] | Even told you, when I was a kid, | 连我小时候洗完澡 |
[23:36] | I used to bang on my butt like a bongo drum | 我喜欢像敲邦哥鼓一样 |
[23:38] | – when I got out of the bath? – What? | -敲我的屁股都说了吗 -什么 |
[23:40] | ♪ Todd-o, me and Todd-o ♪ | *陶德 我和陶德* |
[23:43] | ♪ Bath time come Make Todd shiny and clean ♪ | *洗完澡澡陶德干干净净* |
[23:47] | Mm, no, not-not about that. | 没有 那个没说 |
[23:49] | So, he didn’t tell you everything. | 所以说他没有把一切都告诉你 |
[23:51] | Did he tell you about the time I counted to a million? | 他告诉你那次我数到一百万了吗 |
[23:54] | One, two, three, four, five, six– | 一二三四五六… |
[23:58] | – No, stop. – But I was just getting to the good part! | -没有 别数了 -但是精彩的部分才开始呢 |
[24:01] | What? Seven? | 什么 数到七吗 |
[24:02] | He told me you didn’t want to nominate me for an Oscar. | 他告诉我你不想提名我当奥斯卡提名候选人 |
[24:04] | – Oh, that. – What the hell, man? | -那个啊 -怎么回事 伙计 |
[24:06] | After everything I’ve done for you? | 我为你做了那么多事 |
[24:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[24:08] | Oh, I don’t know. Letting you live here for free for six years? | 不知道 让你在这里免费住了六年吗 |
[24:11] | Giving you food, | 给你吃的 |
[24:12] | indulging you in your little projects and adventures | 让你随意做自己想做的项目和冒险 |
[24:14] | and stories about how you used to bang on your butt | 听你讲你像敲邦哥鼓一样敲自己的屁股 |
[24:16] | like a bongo drum? | 这种故事 |
[24:17] | I let you turn my house | 上个月我甚至 |
[24:18] | into your company’s headquarters for the last month. | 让你把我家变成了你们公司的总部 |
[24:20] | Yeah, but that’s not because you’re my friend. | 是 但那不是因为你是我的朋友 |
[24:21] | That’s because you felt bad about Emily. | 而是因为你因艾米莉的事自责 |
[24:24] | You know about Emily? | 你知道艾米莉的事 |
[24:25] | I think I know. Why? What do you think I know? | 我认为我知道 怎么 你认为我知道什么 |
[24:28] | I mean, I know what I think, | 我知道我认为的是什么 |
[24:30] | but I don’t know if the thing | 但我不知道我认为的 |
[24:31] | that I think is the thing that you think I know. | 是不是你认为我认为我知道的 |
[24:33] | – You know? – So, you know I had sex with Emily. | -知道吗 -所以说你知道我跟艾米莉上床了 |
[24:36] | You had sex with Emily?! | 你跟艾米莉上床了 |
[24:38] | – Well, what did you think? – I don’t know! Not that! | -你以为呢 -我不知道 反正不是那个 |
[24:41] | I just knew something sketchy happened. | 我只是知道发生了可疑的事 |
[24:43] | I thought maybe you gave her one of your weird monologues | 我为你跟她说了什么奇怪的话 |
[24:45] | about how sad you are, | 说自己多悲伤 |
[24:46] | and it bummed her out! | 然后把她烦走了 |
[24:47] | Todd, I’m sorry, all right? I screwed up. | 陶德 对不起 我搞砸了 |
[24:50] | I know I screwed up. I don’t know why– – | 我知道我搞砸了 我不知道为什么… |
[24:51] | Oh, great! Of course! Here it comes! | 好极了 又来了 |
[24:54] | You can’t keep doing this! | 你不能一直这样 |
[24:55] | You can’t keep doing shitty things, | 你不能一直做一些烂事 |
[24:58] | and then feel bad about yourself | 然后自己后悔 |
[24:59] | like that makes it okay! | 就好像后悔有用一样 |
[25:01] | You need to be better! | 你需要变好 |
[25:03] | I know. And I’m sorry, okay? | 我知道 对不起 |
[25:05] | I was drunk, and there was all this pressure | 我当时喝醉了 奥斯卡活动 |
[25:07] | with the Oscar campaign. | 又给了我很大的压力 |
[25:09] | – But now– Now that it’s over, I– – No! No, BoJack, just stop. | -但是现在都结束了 -不 波杰克 别说了 |
[25:15] | You are all the things that are wrong with you. | 有问题的就是你这个人 |
[25:18] | It’s not the alcohol, or the drugs, | 不是酒精 不是毒品 |
[25:20] | or any of the shitty things that happened to you in your career, | 也不是你事业中的那些烂事 |
[25:23] | or when you were a kid. | 也不是你小时候的事 |
[25:24] | It’s you. | 就是你 |
[25:26] | All right? It’s you. | 知道吗 有问题的是你 |
[25:32] | Fuck, man. What else is there to say? | 操 还有什么可说的 |
[25:37] | *Back in the ’90s I was in a very famous TV show* | *九十年代时我参演了一部著名电视剧* |
[25:46] | *I’m BoJack the Horseman* | *我是马男波杰克* |
[25:48] | *BoJack the Horseman don’t act like you don’t know* | *那匹马波杰克的行为大家了如指掌* |
[25:55] | *And I’m trying to hold on to my past* | *我想沉迷过去* |
[26:00] | *It’s been so long I don’t think I’m gonna last* | *都过了这么久 我想我不会长久了* |
[26:05] | *I guess I’ll just try and make you understand* | *我应该会努力让你明白* |
[26:08] | *That I’m more horse than a man* | *比起人我更像马* |
[26:12] | *Or I’m more man than a horse* | *还是比起马我更像人 |
[26:17] | BoJack. | 波杰克 |