时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Guys, I think we could use another phone jack over here. | 伙计们 我觉得这里可以再装个电话插孔 |
[00:35] | Cabracadabra. We wanna reach out and grab you. | 这里奇迹拼车 我们想要伸出双手抓住你 |
[00:38] | No, we’re a cab company. | 不 我们是出租车公司 |
[00:40] | Can you toss me the thing? | 你能把那个扔给我吗 |
[00:42] | – Sorry. The other thing. – Okay. Watch the couch. | -抱歉 是另一个 -好的 注意沙发 |
[00:46] | Hey. Goddammit! | 该死 |
[00:48] | I apologize for… I understand. | 非常抱歉 我理解 |
[00:50] | Mind if I put you on hold for just one second? | 您能等一下吗 |
[00:51] | Don’t put me on hold again. Do you know who I am? | 别再让我等了 你知道我是谁吗 |
[00:54] | I just won a Baby’s Choice Award, the winner of which | 我刚刚赢得了婴儿选择奖 过去15年中 |
[00:56] | has gone to take home the Oscar seven of the last 15 years. | 该奖获得者有七年都捧回了奥斯卡奖杯 |
[00:59] | So, yeah, that BoJack Horseman. | 是的 就是那个马男波杰克 |
[01:02] | Otherwise known as the guy | 而不是一个你可以一直 |
[01:03] | you keep sending your dumb newspaper to | 发一些无聊的报纸给他的人 |
[01:04] | even though I never subscribed to it. | 关键是我从没有订阅过 |
[01:06] | I’m putting you on hold. | 您先等着 |
[01:16] | – I think we have a situation, sir. – Talk to me, rep. | -我们遇到麻烦了 先生 -说 |
[01:18] | Guy’s name is BoJack Horseman. He’s pretty steamed. | 一个叫马男波杰克的人 好像挺生气的 |
[01:20] | I’ve tried everything, | 我试了所有办法 |
[01:21] | but I think we might need to bring the Closer in on this one. | 但我们可能得需要终结者来处理这件事 |
[01:24] | Calm down. I’m sure we can sort this out | 冷静 不用找终结者 |
[01:25] | without having to get the Closer involved. | 我们也能解决这件事 |
[01:27] | Did you offer him 26 weeks at 50 percent off the newsstand price? | 你有给他26周报纸费用对折优惠吗 |
[01:30] | I went through the entire checklist, sir. | 我试了所有优惠项目 先生 |
[01:32] | Even offered him a free tote bag. | 甚至给了他一个免费的大手提袋 |
[01:34] | Gesus, what kind of monster says no to a tote bag? | 天哪 什么样的怪兽会拒绝大手提袋 |
[01:36] | All right, good work, rep. | 你做得很好 |
[01:37] | You’ve done all that could be expected of you. | 你已经尽力了 |
[01:38] | I’ll take it from here. | 现在交给我 |
[01:42] | Yeah, Got it. Right. I understand. I’ll take it from here. | 好的 知道了 我理解 交给我吧 |
[01:46] | God help us… | 上帝帮帮我们吧 |
[01:48] | Is what I’d say if we needed God’s help. | 每当需要上帝帮助我都会这么说 |
[01:49] | Fortunately, we got one better. | 幸运的是 有更好的东西能帮助我们 |
[01:51] | Morning. Good morning. How was your weekend? How are you? | 早上好 周末过得怎么样 你好 |
[01:53] | I’m fine. Good work yesterday. Good morning. Get out of my way, please. | 很好 昨天干得不错 早上好 请让开 |
[01:59] | We have a situation on line two. | 二号线遇到了麻烦 |
[02:00] | Name’s Horseman. BoJack Horseman. | 叫马男 马男波杰克 |
[02:03] | Thank you. I’ll take it from here. | 谢谢 交给我吧 |
[02:06] | Hello, good morning, and I say this with 100 percent sincerity… | 早上好 非常真诚地向你问候 |
[02:10] | How can I help you? | 请问有什么能帮到你的 |
[03:07] | I never subscribed to the L.A.Gazette. | 我从未订过《洛杉矶公报》 |
[03:09] | I do not read the L.A. Gazette. | 我也从不看《洛杉矶公报》 |
[03:10] | I have called this number so many times to ask you to stop sending it to me. | 我已经打了很多次电话叫你们别送报纸来了 |
[03:14] | Yet every morning, I open my door | 但是每天早上我打开门 |
[03:15] | on a new edition of the L.A. Gazette. | 就能看到一份新的《洛杉矶公报》 |
[03:17] | It’s like I’m living in a really boring episode of The Twilight Zone. | 这感觉就像是一集无聊的《阴阳魔界》在上演 |
[03:20] | Sir, we are going to unravel this mystery. | 先生 我们马上解开这场送报之谜 |
[03:22] | But before we dig in, is there anything I can get you? | 但在这之前 我能给您拿点什么吗 |
[03:26] | A glass of ice water perhaps? | 一杯冰水如何 |
[03:28] | Yeah, sure, I’d love a glass of ice water. | 好的 一杯冰水不错 |
[03:30] | Fabulous. Johnny will get that to you in three, two, one… | 太好了 乔尼马上送到 三 二 一 |
[03:38] | Now I see you’ve been receiving our paper for six months, | 我看你接收我们的报纸也有六个月了 |
[03:42] | but there’s no record of you ever registering a complaint. | 但记录显示你根本就没投诉过 |
[03:46] | From whence the hostility, counselor? | 请问不满是何时开始的呢 |
[03:48] | It wasn’t a problem until recently, because up until a week ago | 也就最近 因为一周前 |
[03:51] | the boy who lives with me was using | 跟我一起住的那个人 |
[03:52] | the paper to make a giant paper-mache Todd head. | 用报纸做了一个超大的纸糊陶德头 |
[03:55] | – I’m sorry, what was that? – I live with my best friend, Todd. | -抱歉 什么 -我跟我死党陶德住一起 |
[03:57] | He’s a good kid, but sometimes he gets ideas to do things. | 人还不错 就是有时候喜欢想一出是一出 |
[04:03] | – Pretty scary, right? – Yes. What the hell is that? | -很恐怖 对吧 -是啊 这是什么鬼东西 |
[04:07] | Giant Todd Head, of course. | 大型陶德头啊 |
[04:08] | I’ve been working on him for the last six months. | 过去六个月我都在做这个 |
[04:11] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么呀 |
[04:12] | It all started when a rustling from the kitchen | 一切全因那个从厨房发出的沙沙声 |
[04:15] | jostled me from tender slumber. | 把我从浅睡眠中惊醒而起 |
[04:25] | What was that? | 什么东西 |
[04:32] | If there’s a ghost present, please do not scream | 如果是鬼 请您不要尖叫 |
[04:34] | or have a skull face or be wearing a tattered white satin gown. | 或长着一张骷髅脸 或穿着一件白锻破长袍 |
[04:42] | Someone or something is stealing our food. | 有人或是有东西在偷我们的食物 |
[04:46] | So I made a giant papier-mache todd head to scare it away. | 所以我做了一个超大的纸糊陶德头把它吓走 |
[04:50] | Think it’ll work? | 觉得会有用吗 |
[04:51] | If I made a giant papier-mache me head, | 如果我做了一个超大的马男纸糊头 |
[04:52] | would you stop eating my food? | 你会停止吃我的食物吗 |
[04:54] | You should take this seriously. We might have an infestation. | 你应该严肃一点 我们可能被入侵了 |
[04:56] | We do have an infestation, of Todds. | 我们的确被入侵了 被陶德们 |
[04:59] | And when you ook at that, they’re getting bigger. | 看看那头 他们越来越猖獗了 |
[05:00] | And? Did the head help to ameliorate your pest peccadillo? | 然后呢 它有解决你的昆虫入侵小问题吗 |
[05:04] | No. Todd abandoned the project | 没有 陶德一开始 |
[05:06] | as soon as he started working on Cabracadabra. | 着手奇迹拼车就搁置了这件事 |
[05:08] | – What’s Cabracadabra? – That’s what I said. | -什么是奇迹拼车 -我之前也是这么说的 |
[05:10] | – What’s Cabracadabra? – That’s what I said. | -什么是奇迹拼车 -我之前也是这么说的 |
[05:13] | – What’s Cabracadabra? – That’s what we want you to say. | -什么是奇迹拼车 -我们就等着你这么说 |
[05:16] | If I didn’t know any better, I think you were about to pitch an idea. | 我不懂 你是不是要跟我说说 |
[05:19] | – We are about to pitch you an idea. – I did not know better. | -我们正要跟你说 -我还是不懂 |
[05:24] | Has this ever happened to you? Hey, where you headed? | 你有遇到过这种事吗 喂 你往哪走呢 |
[05:28] | Oh, yes. That happens to me all the time. | 是啊 我一直都遇到这种事 |
[05:31] | – We’re not at the main part yet. – I’m so sorry. Please continue. | -我们还没说到正点上呢 -抱歉 请继续 |
[05:34] | – To the opera, good sir. – Okay. | -去歌剧院 先生 -好的 |
[05:36] | Am I watching to see if the whole thing has happened to me? | 我是要看看所有事是否都发生在了我身上 |
[05:38] | – Or am I looking for one specific thing? – Kind of both. | -还是某一件特别的事 -两者兼有吧 |
[05:41] | So I just keep watching | 所以我只要一直看着你们 |
[05:43] | until I see something that has happened to me? | 直到有相同的事情发生在我身上吗 |
[05:46] | – Yes. – What if we get to the end, | -是的 -要是到最后 |
[05:47] | and none of it has ever happened to me? | 这些事情都没发生在我身上过呢 |
[05:49] | Maybe just try to put yourself in Emily’s shoes right now. | 你能站在艾米丽的立场想想吗 |
[05:52] | Got it, got it. Sorry for the interruption. Please continue. | 知道了 抱歉打断你们 请继续 |
[05:54] | – So, is this where you live? – Yes, it is. | -那么这就是你住的地方吗 -是的 |
[05:57] | Alone or are you in a relationship? | 一个人住还是跟男朋友住 |
[06:00] | This hardly seems appropriate. | 这样问不太好吧 |
[06:02] | Driver, you’re starting to make me feel uncomfortable. | 司机 你开始让我感觉不舒服了 |
[06:05] | Yeah, Todd. What are you doing? | 是啊 陶德 你在干嘛 |
[06:08] | Has a creepy driver ever given you his number | 有没有奇怪的司机给你他的电话号码 |
[06:11] | or told you that you reminded him of his dead girlfriend? | 或是告诉你你让他想起了他死去的女朋友 |
[06:15] | Or repeated your address slowly, | 或是缓慢地重复你的地址 |
[06:17] | like he was trying to memorize it? | 好像他要记下来一样 |
[06:19] | – No, never. – Unfortunately, if you are a woman | -没遇到过 -不幸的是 如果你是位女性 |
[06:21] | all those things would happen to you every day. | 每天你都会遇到这样的事 |
[06:25] | That’s right, Todd. According to my own research, | 没错 陶德 根据我的调查 |
[06:28] | nine out of ten men are total dirtbag creeps, just the worst. | 男人十有八九都是人渣变态 糟糕透顶 |
[06:32] | But what if there was a ride-share service that could guarantee | 可如果有一个拼车软件 保证没有变态男司机 |
[06:35] | no creepy men drivers because there are no men drivers at all? | 原因是根本不会有男司机 |
[06:40] | What are you saying, robot drivers? | 什么意思 机器人来开车吗 |
[06:41] | What if they become sentient and try to murder us, or unionize? | 要是它们忽然有了感情 开始杀人或者成立组织呢 |
[06:45] | That could be a real headache. | 那可就真的麻烦了 |
[06:46] | No, not murderous robots. Women. | 不 没有机器人 是女司机 |
[06:50] | Todd, you have done it again. | 陶德 你再次做到了 |
[06:52] | Actually, Emily and I came up with it together. | 其实是我跟艾米莉一起想的 |
[06:55] | Todd and Emily, you’ve done it again for the first time. | 陶德和艾米莉 你们第一次”再次做到了” |
[06:58] | 奇迹拼车 让女性坐上驾驶位 | |
[06:59] | And that’s why we’re setting up shop at your house. | 所以我们要在你家创业了 |
[07:02] | ..Why does it have to be my house? | 为什么一定要是我家 |
[07:03] | There’s no room at Mr. Peanutbutter’s house. | 花生酱先生家完全没有地方 |
[07:06] | It’s full of spaghetti strainers. | 都被意大利面过滤器填满了 |
[07:08] | – Why? – Who can recall? | -为什么 -谁记得呢 |
[07:10] | I figure the longer they’re there, the bigger the payoff. | 我觉得它们放得越久 收益越大 |
[07:12] | And they’ve been sitting there for months now. | 它们已经放了几个月了 |
[07:15] | So you can bet the payoff’s going to be pretty huge. | 所以收益一定是相当可观 |
[07:19] | So, why did you let them use your house? | 所以你为什么要让他们用你的房子 |
[07:22] | Hey, Todd, where do you want this…? | 陶德 这些要放在哪… |
[07:26] | – I felt guilty. – About what? | -我觉得愧疚 -愧疚什么 |
[07:28] | Todd had this old girlfriend. I met her a couple weeks back. | 陶德以前的女朋友 我几周前认识了她 |
[07:38] | – What are you still doing up? – I got thirsty. | -你怎么还不睡 -我渴了 |
[07:41] | Then you came to the right place. | 那你就来对地方了 |
[07:44] | Should we call Todd, see if he wants to join us? | 要不要打给陶德 看他想不想下来 |
[07:46] | I’m tired of trying to figure out what Todd wants. | 我不想再猜他想要什么了 |
[07:49] | And what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[07:51] | – I’ll start with a whiskey. – My kind of girl. | -先来杯威士忌吧 -真对我胃口 |
[07:54] | – So then we had sex. – What? Why? | -后来我们就上床了 -什么 为什么 |
[07:56] | I don’t konw. I was lonely? She was there? | 我也不知道 可能我孤单了 她又刚好在 |
[07:58] | Why does anyone have sex with anyone? | 上床这件事哪有什么理由 |
[08:00] | Intimacy, affection, a deep need | 想亲近 喜欢某人 |
[08:02] | to connect to the world at large. | 往大了说就是渴望与世界沟通 |
[08:04] | The same reasons three million people subscribe to the L.A. Gazette. | 就跟三百万人订阅《洛杉矶公报》的理由一样 |
[08:08] | – What? – I’m getting ahead of myself. | -什么 -我操之过急了 |
[08:10] | Please, continue your story. | 请你继续讲你的故事吧 |
[08:13] | – You should go. – Yeah. | -你走吧 -好 |
[08:14] | That was a mistake. | 我们犯了错 |
[08:16] | Agreed. A wonderful, | 是的 你遇到了一个 |
[08:17] | sexy mistake for you and a regular mistake for me. | 性感而奇妙的错误 而我犯了个普通错误 |
[08:19] | No, it was a regular mistake for me, too. | 不 对我来说也是个普通错误 |
[08:21] | – What are we gonna tell Todd? – Nothing, obviously. | -我们怎么跟陶德说 -当然是什么都不说 |
[08:24] | – I don’t want to hurt him. – Neither do I. | -我不想伤害他 -我也不想 |
[08:27] | – That’s why we won’t tell him. – I feel like we should tell him. | -所以我们就不说 -我觉得应该告诉他 |
[08:30] | That feeling is you selfishly trying to assuage your guilt. | 你这样想是因为你自私地想要减轻你的罪恶感 |
[08:33] | If you cared about Todd, you would keep this a secret forever. | 如果你真的在乎陶德 就把这个秘密保守一辈子 |
[08:35] | I’m not good at lying. | 我不擅长撒谎 |
[08:37] | Ask me if when I was a little girl, | 你可以问我 我小时候 |
[08:39] | did I ever used to put a stuffed animal | 是不是经常把小玩偶 |
[08:41] | in my underpants and rock back and forth on it. | 塞进内裤里 然后前后摩擦 |
[08:43] | When you were a little girl, did you ever do that thing you said? | 你小时候是不是经常做你刚说的那件事 |
[08:46] | What? Get– No! | 什么 你 当然没有 |
[08:49] | I think it’s gonna be fine. Why would it even come up? | 没事的 不会那么凑巧说起这件事 |
[08:52] | It’s not like there’s any reason the three of us | 我们三个人又不会刚刚好 |
[08:54] | would ever be in a room together again. | 出现在同一间屋子里 |
[08:56] | BoJack, you remember Emily, right? | 波杰克 你记得艾米莉吧 |
[08:58] | – I’ve never seen you before in my life. – No. | -我从来没见过你 -没见过 |
[09:01] | – You don’t remember BoJack? – Oh, yeah. BoJack. | -你不记得波杰克吗 -哦 波杰克啊 |
[09:04] | What… why… What are you here? | 什么 为什么 你怎么会在这里 |
[09:06] | Why are you doing at Todd’s house? | 你来陶德家干什么 |
[09:07] | Todd’s house? This is my house. | 陶德家 这是我家 |
[09:09] | It’s cool if we set up shop here, right? | 我们可以借用这里做创业基地吧 |
[09:10] | That’s not gonna be weird for you? | 不会妨碍到你吧 |
[09:12] | What? Why would that be weird? | 什么 怎么会妨碍到我 |
[09:14] | – What are you implying? – Nothing. | -你在暗示什么 -没有啊 |
[09:16] | It’s not weird for me either, | 我也不会觉得奇怪 |
[09:17] | if we’re keeping track of weirdnesses. | 如果有人想知道这一点的话 |
[09:19] | – Okay, what is going on here? – Why would you? I don’t even– | -这是什么情况 -怎么这么问 我绝对不会 |
[09:23] | – Literally nothing going on. – No, something’s going on. | -没有什么情况 -绝对有情况 |
[09:25] | I’ve got a nose for news. | 我鼻子很灵的 |
[09:27] | In this case, Nu is the Greek letter representing the variable | 现在 我的狗鼻子感觉到了一个变量 |
[09:30] | for “What Is Going On?” | 叫作”什么情况” |
[09:32] | So let’s solve for Nu, shall we? | 所以我们来查清吧 |
[09:34] | I think someone’s not saying | 我觉得有些人 |
[09:36] | something to someone else about something. | 没有把关于某件事的某些话告诉一个人 |
[09:39] | – That’s crazy. – I know what it is. | -怎么可能 -我知道是什么了 |
[09:42] | Cabracadabra’s going to be huge. | 奇迹拼车会非常受欢迎 |
[09:44] | No one wants to say it out loud | 没有人敢大声说出来 |
[09:45] | because we’re afraid we’ll jinx it. | 因为害怕会带来厄运 |
[09:47] | Yeah. That is exactly what it is. | 没错 就是这样 |
[09:50] | Yes. Your stupid business is gonna be very successful. | 对 你们这个愚蠢的点子会成功的 |
[09:52] | – Yes. – Glad that’s out in the open. | -好的 -终于说开了 |
[09:54] | – Right. – We all know what everyone was thinking, we don’t need to ask | -对的 -既然现在真相大白 |
[09:56] | any more questions or do any wondering about mysteries. | 那就不必再提问 也不必再试图揭晓谜底了 |
[09:59] | – Nope. – If you’ll excuse me, I need to go watch a sport. | -没错 -那就失陪了 我去看体育节目了 |
[10:03] | Great idea. | 好的没问题 |
[10:04] | The worst part is things | 最糟糕的地方在于 |
[10:06] | have actually been going really well with Todd. | 我最近跟陶德的关系蛮好的 |
[10:07] | Our friendship is in a really good place. | 我们的友谊现在蒸蒸日上 |
[10:09] | Last week he said, | 上周他说 |
[10:10] | “Did you know the Wiener Dog is neither a wiener nor a dog?” | “你知不知道《腊肠狗》讲的不是腊肠也不是狗” |
[10:13] | Instead of saying, “Shut up, Todd,” I said, “Okay.” | 而我没有说”闭嘴 陶德” 而是说”好吧” |
[10:16] | So, why did you sleep with Emily? | 所以你为什么要跟艾米莉上床 |
[10:18] | Do you think that part of you | 你是不是在内心深处 |
[10:20] | was getting uncomfortable with that closeness? | 觉得你们做了那样的事不好 |
[10:22] | You felt like you didn’t deserve Todd’s friendship | 你觉得你不值得陶德对你这么好 |
[10:25] | and you wanted to somehow externalize that feeling into action? | 于是想要把这个感觉表现出来 |
[10:29] | No, man, I think I’m just a dumb asshole. Can’t it just be that? | 不 我觉得只是因为我傻逼 这个原因不行吗 |
[10:33] | When you do bad things, | 如果做了坏事 |
[10:34] | you have something you can | 就给了自己一个理由 |
[10:35] | point to when people eventually leave you. | 别人最终离开你时 你就有理由了 |
[10:38] | It’s not you, you tell yourself, | 你告诉自己他们离开不是因为你 |
[10:40] | it’s that bad thing you did. | 而是因为你做的那些坏事 |
[10:42] | Do you often keep people at arm’s length? | 你经常会与人保持距离吗 |
[10:44] | Are you afraid of being known and knowing others? | 你害怕被人了解 也害怕了解别人吗 |
[10:48] | Yeah, you know, I think that | 这个嘛 其实我觉得 |
[10:49] | you’re definitely hitting on something real | 你说得挺有道理的 |
[10:51] | that I would love to drill down into, | 我也很想跟你好好研究一下 |
[10:53] | but I gotta go to this marketing meeting now. | 但是我现在得去开个市场营销会议 |
[10:56] | Which is so annoying because I totally want to keep talking | 真的很烦 因为我真的特别想听你继续说 |
[10:59] | about that thing you’re talking about. | 谈一下你刚刚在谈的事 |
[11:01] | But marketing meetings, right? | 但是市场会议 你懂的 |
[11:02] | I mean, they’re so important. Can I call you back tomorrow? | 特别重要 我明天打给你好吗 |
[11:05] | – Of course. – Great. Bye. | -当然可以 -好的 再见 |
[11:10] | – So, how was your marketing meeting? – Weird. | -市场会议开得如何 -特别奇怪 |
[11:13] | – Sorry I’m late. – It’s fine. We’re just getting started. | -抱歉我迟到了 -没事 我们才刚开始 |
[11:15] | I had the worst morning. | 我今天早上太不顺了 |
[11:17] | Hanging on every word. Don’t tell us. | 不必再说了 我们不想听 |
[11:18] | So I drove here, right? | 我开车过来的嘛 |
[11:20] | I’m sitting at the entrance to the garage | 开到车库门口了 |
[11:21] | when I realize I don’t have my key card. | 才发现我没带车库门卡 |
[11:24] | I gotta drive all the way home to get it. | 我又开回家去取 |
[11:26] | When I got there, I couldn’t find it anywhere. | 等我到了家 到处都找不到 |
[11:29] | Suddenly, I remember: I put it in the glove compartment. | 然后我才突然想起来 我把它放在副驾储物柜里了 |
[11:32] | It was in my car the entire time. | 原来一直在我车上 |
[11:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:35] | Because I was driving back and forth so much, I ran out of gas. | 这么来回一开 我的车都没油了 |
[11:39] | I pulled into a 76. | 我又停在加油站 |
[11:40] | I was about to pump the gas, | 正要开始加油 |
[11:41] | I realized I didn’t have my credit card, | 发现我没带信用卡 |
[11:44] | when I remembered it was on my desk at home | 然后想起来我把信用卡放在家里桌子上了 |
[11:45] | because I used it to contribute | 因为我当时用信用卡 |
[11:47] | to my friend’s dumb Kickstarter campaign. | 给我朋友的项目捐了钱 |
[11:49] | Diane… | 戴安 |
[11:49] | Have you donated to Virginia’s dumb Kickstarter yet? | 你给维吉尼亚那个项目捐钱了吗 |
[11:52] | – Oh, shit. – Throw her 50 bucks. You can afford it. | -我靠 -捐个五十块吧 也不多 |
[11:55] | Yeah, but I don’t like feeling like I have to, Roxy. | 话虽如此 但我不喜欢被强迫 洛克希 |
[11:58] | Does the world need a stop-motion short film | 这个世界真的需要一部 |
[12:00] | about a pig who goes to circus school? | 讲述一头猪在马戏团生活的定格短片吗 |
[12:02] | Think of it like you’re doing a nice thing for your friend. | 就当是帮朋友一个忙了 |
[12:04] | Mmm… okay. | 哎 好吧 |
[12:06] | I called a cab to take me home to get my credit card. | 于是我打车回家去取我的信用卡 |
[12:09] | Then back to the gas station, | 然后又回到加油站 |
[12:11] | get my car, fill it up and come here. | 取车 加油 然后来了这里 |
[12:13] | So that’s why I’m late. | 所以我才迟到了 |
[12:15] | – Why did you tell us that whole story? – I don’t know. | -你为什么要跟我们说这么多 -我不知道 |
[12:18] | – Why did you tell me that whole story? – I don’t know. | -你为什么要跟我说这么多 -我不知道 |
[12:22] | Anyway, I had the ad agency | 好吧 我让广告公司 |
[12:24] | whip up some options for the new Secretariat ads. | 出了几个关于《一代骄马》的广告方案 |
[12:27] | Good news is the movie is killing out there. Everyone loves it. | 好消息是电影非常卖座 大家都很喜欢 |
[12:30] | If everyone loves it, why do we need a new ad campaign? | 要是大家都很喜欢 我们为什么要重新推广 |
[12:32] | These are the “For Your Consideration” ads. | 这些广告是起提醒作用的 |
[12:35] | They’re a reminder to the Academy, | 同时也提醒奥斯卡协会 |
[12:36] | “Have you considered this yet?” | “考虑这部电影了吗” |
[12:38] | The Academy doesn’t always consider everything. | 奥斯卡协会有时候考虑不够周全 |
[12:41] | So they need constant consideration reminders. | 所以他们需要有人来提醒他们 |
[12:44] | – That’s very considerate. – This one tested the best. | -你可真贴心 -这个方案评价最高 |
[12:46] | That’s a good one. The rest of these suck. | 这个不错 其他都太糟糕 |
[12:48] | Dumb. Dumb. Stupid. Offensive. | 呆 呆 蠢 没礼貌 |
[12:50] | Ugly. Boring. Typical. Stupid. | 丑 无聊 千篇一律 蠢 |
[12:53] | Bad. Hideous. Disgusting. Gross. Cliche. | 烂 丑爆了 恶心 垃圾 废物 |
[12:55] | I am really good at this. | 我好擅长做这个 |
[12:59] | – I kind of like this one. – How’d that piece of crap get in there? | -我还挺喜欢这个的 -这种垃圾怎么混进来的 |
[13:01] | We already ruled that one out. | 这个我们已经否决掉了 |
[13:03] | It’s actually really powerful. | 其实还挺有号召力的 |
[13:04] | What spoke to you about that particular ad? | 你从这个设计里感受到了什么 |
[13:07] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[13:08] | All the pictures of me, they looked backwards. | 其他那些我的照片 感觉方向不对 |
[13:11] | When I looked at the mirror ad, I was seeing me as I see myself | 但是看了这个镜面广告 我看到了我自己 |
[13:15] | and I thought there was something beautiful about that. | 然后我觉得这个画面还挺美的 |
[13:18] | Intimate, almost. | 感觉很亲近 |
[13:19] | Of course you like this ad. When you look at it | 你当然喜欢这个广告 你看到的时候 |
[13:21] | you see Secretariat, I see an old turtle. | 看到了一代骄马 而我看见一只老乌龟 |
[13:23] | “Hello, old turtle. Are you Secretariat? | “老乌龟你好 你是一代骄马吗 |
[13:25] | No? You’re just some old turtle? | 不是吗 只是个老乌龟 |
[13:27] | What the hell? By the way, you’ve aged terribly.” | 什么鬼 而且 你也老得太快了吧 |
[13:29] | But you’ve got the heart of a champion. | 但你拥有一颗冠军的心脏 |
[13:31] | I got a team of cardiologists at Cedars who say different. | 我的心脏病医师并不同意你的说法 |
[13:33] | Isn’t that the point of the movie, | 这难道不是这部电影的精髓吗 |
[13:34] | that anybody could be Secretariat? | 每个人都可能是一代骄马 |
[13:36] | The point of the movie is to make a lot of money and win awards. | 电影的精髓在于能够赚钱和拿奖 |
[13:39] | If anyone who looks at this ad is Secretariat, | 要是谁看这个广告谁就是一代骄马 |
[13:41] | why should you win the Oscar? | 那凭什么奥斯卡奖要颁给你 |
[13:43] | He’s right, BoJack. | 他说得对 波杰克 |
[13:44] | Why don’t you leave this to the experts, okay? | 不如你把这件事交给我们来处理 好吗 |
[13:49] | Yes. You’re a star. | 好棒 你是明星 |
[13:53] | So, you also had sex with your publicist? | 你还跟你的公关啪啪啪了 |
[13:56] | Yeah, couple times. We have a very complicated relationship. | 对 啪过几次 我们的关系很复杂 |
[13:59] | It’s complicated. | 非常复杂 |
[14:00] | If our relationship was a Meryl Streep movie, | 如果用梅丽尔·斯特里普的电影来比喻 |
[14:00] | 讲述严肃古板的修女怀疑和蔼可亲的神父 虐童并开始了道德与信仰的冲突 | |
[14:02] | it would be Doubt. | 那就是《虐童疑云》 |
[14:04] | Don’t forget, you have Ellen tomorrow. | 别忘了 你明天还要上《艾伦秀》 |
[14:07] | Don’t wear that sweater I hate. | 千万别穿我讨厌的那件毛衣 |
[14:08] | Yes. You’re in charge. | 太棒了 你掌控一切 |
[14:11] | Okay, you know, I gotta say I don’t feel like I’m in charge. | 其实 我并不觉得自己掌控一切 |
[14:15] | If you’re gonna throw a tantrum, forget the whole thing. | 你要是打算发脾气 我劝你趁早打消这个念头 |
[14:17] | I’m not throwing a tantrum– Why are we having sex in my car? | 我没有要发脾气 我们为什么要车震 |
[14:20] | – Can we at least go back to your place? – No, BoJack. | -不能回你家吗 -不行 波杰克 |
[14:23] | No, because I don’t know where you live. | 不行 因为我都不知道你住哪里 |
[14:24] | You control every part of my life, | 你对我的人生了如指掌 |
[14:26] | I don’t know anything about you. | 我却对你一无所知 |
[14:29] | – You don’t want to know me, BoJack. – No, I do. | -你不会想了解我的 波杰克 -我想 |
[14:31] | – I want to be known and know others. – You don’t. | -我想让人了解我 想了解别人 -你不想 |
[14:34] | I know you and I know what you want. | 我了解你 我知道你想要什么 |
[14:36] | This is exactly what you want. | 这就是你想要的 |
[14:40] | What do you think she meant by that? | 你觉得她这句话是什么意思 |
[14:42] | Better question: Why am I still getting the L.A. Gazette? | 更应该问的是 我为什么还能收到《洛杉矶公报》 |
[14:45] | Do you think getting the paper | 你觉得每天收到报纸 |
[14:46] | every day is a reminder of Todd’s papier-mache head? | 会让你想到陶德的纸糊脑袋吗 |
[14:50] | The project he abandoned to make time for the old girlfriend | 让你想到他为以前的女朋友放弃的那个项目 |
[14:54] | you spent an intimate night with? | 还有你把人家女朋友睡了 |
[14:56] | Could that be why you want to cancel your subscription? | 你会不会是因为这个才想取消订阅呢 |
[15:00] | No. I want to cancel my subscription because newspapers are dumb. | 不是 我想取消订阅是因为报纸很蠢 |
[15:03] | I feel I’m very clear on this point. | 我应该已经说得很清楚了 |
[15:05] | It’s like every morning, someone knocks on my door and says, | 就像每天早上都有人敲我的门 然后说 |
[15:07] | “Here, throw away this garbage for me.” | “给 帮我把这个垃圾扔了” |
[15:09] | So you don’t feel any guilt about your tryst with Emily? | 所以对于跟艾米莉的激情一夜 你并不感到愧疚吗 |
[15:12] | Well, I have had trouble sleeping. | 之前我确实有点因此睡不着 |
[15:16] | – You’re silly. – No, you’re silly. | -你真傻 -你才傻 |
[15:18] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[15:19] | 奇迹拼车 让女性坐进驾驶座 | |
[15:19] | – Okay, your turn, truth or dare. – Truth. | -换你 真心话还是大冒险 -真心话 |
[15:22] | What is the worst recent thing you did | 你最近对在乎你的人 |
[15:24] | to someone who cared about you? | 做过最糟糕的事是什么 |
[15:27] | – The worst thing? Or the most recent? – Both. | -最糟糕 还是最近 -两个都是条件 |
[15:31] | Can you keep it down, please? Some people are trying to sleep. | 能不能小声点 有人要睡觉 |
[15:33] | – We are keeping it down. – We’ve been really quiet. | -我们声音已经很小了 -一直都很安静的 |
[15:35] | – You’re basically shouting. – Sorry. | -你们根本是在吼 -抱歉 |
[15:37] | Do you want me to whisper? | 你要我用气音说话吗 |
[15:39] | – Like this? – Yeah, we can be real whispery. | -比如这样 -我们可以声音很小的 |
[15:41] | No, because then I’ll hear the “Psst, psst, psst.” | 不行 那样我就只能听到滋滋声 |
[15:44] | And I’ll be up all night wondering what you’re talking about. | 我就会一直想你们在说什么 就更睡不着了 |
[15:46] | – Uh, what would we be talking about? – Yeah, BoJack. | -我们能说什么 -对啊 波杰克 |
[15:49] | What would we be talking about? | 我们能说什么 |
[15:51] | I don’t know. Dumb stuff. | 不知道 说蠢话呗 |
[15:53] | Forget it. Can’t sleep here. I’m gonna go sleep in my boat. | 算了 反正也睡不着 我要去船上睡了 |
[16:11] | Freeze, candy ass. | 不许动 小白脸 |
[16:13] | – Character Actress Margo Mart–? – I said, “Freeze.” | -你不是那个女演员玛格·马丁 -我说了不许动 |
[16:15] | Hold on. Are you telling me esteemed character actress | 等等 难道你是在说那位著名女演员 |
[16:19] | and fugitive from the law | 那位通缉犯 |
[16:20] | Margo Martindale has been living in your boat? | 玛格·马丁戴尔一直住在你的船上 |
[16:24] | Is this one of those situations | 我们现在这通电话 |
[16:25] | where everything we discuss is confidential, | 是不是完全保密的 |
[16:27] | due to customer service rep-client privilege? | 是不是有保护客户代表的隐私 |
[16:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:30] | Then yes, Margo Martindale is living in my boat. | 那好 玛格·马丁戴尔确实住在我的船上 |
[16:33] | How long have you been in here? | 你住在这里多久了 |
[16:34] | Well, after the incident in Yorba Linda. | 从约巴林达发生那件事之后 |
[16:45] | Well, Margo, old gal, | 玛格 老伙计 |
[16:47] | looks like you’ve bought yourself another day of freedom. | 你似乎又争取到了一天的自由 |
[16:49] | But at what cost? | 可代价又是什么 |
[16:51] | I knew I had to lay low. Go off the grid, disappear. | 我知道我必须保持低调 隐匿行踪 避人耳目 |
[16:54] | I know what “Lay low” means. | 我知道保持低调是什么意思 |
[16:56] | So, I disappeared for a little bit. | 于是我消失了一段时间 |
[17:02] | Somewhere I knew I had no chance of being discovered– | 消失到了我知道没人能发现我的地方 |
[17:05] | regional theater. | 当地剧院 |
[17:08] | I did a run at the La Jolla playhouse | 我在拉霍亚剧院演了 |
[17:10] | in an obscure Tennessee Williams play. | 田纳西·威廉斯一部剧的龙套角色 |
[17:12] | I have ambition, sir. | 我有野心 先生 |
[17:14] | Dreams that don’t incorporate the concerns of cynics like you. | 我有梦想 也许你们这些讽世者根本不屑一顾 |
[17:18] | Cynic. Always laughing that terrible laugh. | 你们永远愤世嫉俗 永远在嘲笑 |
[17:22] | – Ramona… – Well, go ahead and laugh. | -拉莫娜 -那就笑吧 |
[17:24] | Laugh your life away. I can laugh, too. | 笑着虚度此生 我也可以笑 |
[17:30] | Ramona, I’m telling you… | 拉莫娜 我告诉你… |
[17:43] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[17:49] | I was good. Too good. | 我演技很好 太好了 |
[17:51] | The San Diego Union-Tribune called me, “A talent to watch.” | 《圣地亚哥联合论坛报》称我为”赏心悦目的天才” |
[17:51] | 圣地亚哥联合论坛报 剧本平平 马丁戴尔却很出彩 | |
[17:54] | …I knew I had to get out of there. | 于是我知道我该离开了 |
[17:56] | And you’ve been living here ever since? | 此后你就住在这里吗 |
[17:58] | That’s right. I also did an arc on The Good Wife. | 没错 我还在《傲骨贤妻》里客串过 |
[18:01] | – Other than that, laying low. – The Good Wife? | -除此之外我一直保持低调 -《傲骨贤妻》 |
[18:03] | How did you go on a nationally | 你上了全国都在播的电视剧 |
[18:05] | broadcast TV show with no one catching you? | 但是却没人发现你吗 |
[18:07] | I disappeared into the role, BoJack. | 我消失在了角色里 波杰克 |
[18:09] | It’s called acting. Try it sometime. | 这叫演技 你有空可以试试 |
[18:11] | And you’re the one who’s been stealing our food. | 所以就是你一直在偷我们的食物 |
[18:13] | You already know too much. | 你已经知道得太多了 |
[18:15] | Smoke bomb. Hi-yah! | 烟雾弹 |
[18:18] | Why did you throw a plum on the floor? | 你为什么要把一个李子扔在地上 |
[18:20] | Thought it was a smoke bomb. | 我还以为是烟雾弹 |
[18:21] | Where are my smoke bombs? | 那我的烟雾弹呢 |
[18:23] | I’m gonna go sleep by the pool. | 我要去游泳池边睡觉了 |
[18:26] | Hey. BoJack’s back. | 波杰克回来了 |
[18:28] | My two favorite people in a room together with me. | 我最喜欢的两个人跟我一起待在屋子里 |
[18:32] | – You bet. – Isn’t this great, BoJack? | -可不是吗 -是不是很棒 波杰克 |
[18:34] | – The three of us under one roof? – Yeah. | -三个人待在一起 -是啊 |
[18:36] | It’s like Three Men and a Baby. | 就像那部电影《三个奶爸一个娃》 |
[18:38] | But there’s only two men, and the baby’s a lady. | 不过只有两个奶爸 而娃是个女士 |
[19:00] | With all this turmoil and upheaval, | 你的生活这么混乱复杂 |
[19:02] | sure would be nice to have something you can depend on. | 有一点循规蹈矩的东西肯定是好事 |
[19:05] | Something that arrives every day at your doorstep, | 每天早上都会出现在你的门前 |
[19:08] | with a robust arts section. | 还有很丰富的艺术专栏 |
[19:09] | Nope. Let me tell you something about the L.A. Gazette. | 不必了 让我跟你讲讲《洛杉矶公报》的问题 |
[19:12] | I don’t think you finished the story about your publicist. | 你似乎没说完你跟那位公关的故事 |
[19:14] | What happened when you told her you wanted to know her? | 你对她说想要了解她 她怎么回应的呢 |
[19:18] | Oh, right. Well… | 哦对 这个嘛 |
[19:19] | If we’re gonna work together and also have weird kinky car sex, | 如果我们要一起工作 偶尔车震一下 |
[19:22] | I wanna know something about you. | 我也想知道你的一些事 |
[19:24] | What do you wanna know? | 你想知道什么 |
[19:25] | I was married once. I have a son I’m not allowed to see. | 我结过婚 有个儿子见不着 |
[19:28] | – My favorite fruit is honeydew. – Gross, is that true? | -最喜欢的水果是哈密瓜 -好恶心 真的吗 |
[19:31] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[19:32] | Listen, I’ve been with guys like you before, | 听我说 我以前也遇到过你这样的人 |
[19:34] | and I know this thing works better if we keep a little distance. | 我很清楚 这样的关系距离才能产生美 |
[19:37] | And… | 再来一个 |
[19:39] | – Well, that worked. – Okay, we’re done. I’ll see you tomorrow. | -好吧你赢了 -完事了 明天见 |
[19:43] | So, that’s how you left things? | 所以就这样结束了吗 |
[19:45] | That’s how she left things. But then I followed her home. | 她以为结束了 但我跟踪她到了她家 |
[19:47] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[19:49] | Turns out, she lives in this tiny apartment in the Valley. | 原来她住在瓦利市的一个小公寓里 |
[19:51] | I could see her through the window | 我透过窗子看到了她 |
[19:52] | and I just watched her being… normal. | 然后我就看她…正常地生活 |
[19:58] | There’s something very intimate | 看到一个人真实的样子 |
[19:59] | about watching a person be herself. | 其实会让人觉得很亲切 |
[20:02] | But it wasn’t good intimate, like when you see your mom cry. | 但那种亲切感觉并不好 就像看到你妈妈哭一样 |
[20:05] | It was bad intimate, | 感觉很糟糕 |
[20:06] | like when your dad writes a poem about Lena Horne’s nipples, | 就像看到你爸爸写了一首关于丽娜·霍恩乳头的诗 |
[20:08] | makes you read it out loud so he can hear if it scans. | 还让你念出来 听听是不是够押韵 |
[20:11] | She warned you that you wouldn’t want to know her. | 她警告过你 你不会想了解她的 |
[20:13] | Yeah. She was right. | 是啊 她说得对 |
[20:15] | It’s so sad that when you | 看到有些人的真实样子 |
[20:16] | see someone as they really are, it ruins them. | 会让你觉得很难过 好像幻灭了 |
[20:20] | – Do you have someone you can talk to? – About what? | -有谁能陪你聊聊吗 -聊什么 |
[20:23] | These feelings you have, your self-destructive behavior. | 聊你的这些想法 聊你自我毁灭的行为 |
[20:27] | You know that old joke about how many psychiatrists | 你听没听过一个很老的笑话 |
[20:30] | does it take to screw in a light bulb? The answer is just one, | 问安灯泡需要几个精神病学家 答案是一个 |
[20:33] | but the light bulb has to want to change? | 但是灯泡必须自己想要改变 |
[20:35] | – I don’t know that joke. – That’s it. That’s the whole joke. | -我没听过 -就这样 我讲完了 |
[20:39] | The light bulb has to want to change. | 灯泡必须自己想要改变 |
[20:41] | Yeah. Psychiatrists are idiots. | 是啊 精神病学家们太蠢了 |
[20:44] | That’s actually not the point of the joke. | 其实重点不在这里 |
[20:46] | – Hey. I need to talk to you. – What the… I’m on the phone. | -我想跟你聊聊 -什么情况 我打电话呢 |
[20:49] | I got nominated for the Craig Noel Award | 我被圣地亚哥剧院评论家协会 |
[20:51] | from the San Diego Theatre Critics Circle. | 提名了克雷格诺尔奖 |
[20:54] | Oh, it’s too much heat. | 关注度太高了 |
[20:55] | I’m taking your boat out to international waters. | 我要带着你的船到公海去了 |
[20:57] | You never saw me. | 你从没见过我 |
[20:59] | On the phone. | 我在打电话 |
[21:00] | I don’t want to talk to anybody. | 我不想跟任何人聊 |
[21:02] | What I want is to have control over my own life. | 我只想掌控好自己的人生 |
[21:10] | Which is why I’m begging you | 所以我求求你了 |
[21:11] | to please cancel my delivery of the L.A. Gazette. | 不要再给我送《洛杉矶日报》了 |
[21:13] | – I don’t think you want to do that. – I promise you I do. | -我觉得这不是你的本意 -我保证这是我的本意 |
[21:16] | No, because that’s just theater. | 不 这只是表象 |
[21:18] | It allows you to think you’re in control, | 这让你觉得你有控制权 |
[21:20] | but the whole idea of control is a myth. | 但是控制这件事本身就是个谜 |
[21:23] | The universe is a wild beast. | 宇宙本就是个狂野的野兽 |
[21:26] | You can’t tame it. All you can do is try to live inside it. | 你无法去驯服它 只能学会在其体内活下去 |
[21:30] | Live inside the beast? That’s a mixed metaphor. | 在野兽体内活着 你这个比喻有双关意义 |
[21:33] | – But… you’re right. – Great. | -但是 你说得对 -太好了 |
[21:35] | ..I’m going to sign you up for another six months. | 我会帮你安排好追加半年的订阅 |
[21:38] | Since you’ve been such a sport, I’m throwing in a tote bag. | 而且介于跟你聊得如此投缘 我要送你一个手提袋 |
[21:42] | Thanks. You’ve given me a lot to think about. | 谢谢 你的一席话引人深思 |
[21:47] | 奇迹拼车 让女性坐进驾驶座 | |
[21:47] | Okay, so I’m a passenger. | 好了 假装我是乘客 |
[21:49] | Remember the three D’s: drive safely, drive efficiently, | 记住三个要点 开稳车 开好车 |
[21:53] | and don’t harass the passenger. | 开安全放心车 |
[21:55] | Excuse me Todd, can I talk to you for a second? | 打扰了陶德 我能跟你聊聊吗 |
[21:57] | Sure. Driver, pull over, please. | 当然 司机 靠边停一下 谢谢 |
[22:03] | – Can I talk to you alone? – Of course. | -我能跟你单独聊聊吗 -当然 |
[22:05] | Driver, put up the partition, please. | 司机 请把格挡放下来 谢谢 |
[22:10] | I’ve been thinking, and you should do this without me. | 我一直在想 也许这个项目你应该一个人做 |
[22:14] | What? But the whole point is we’re doing it together. | 什么 可这个点子是我们一起想出来的 |
[22:17] | But you don’t need me anymore. | 可你已经不需要我了 |
[22:19] | You have a whole team of coders, | 你有一群负责编程的人 |
[22:20] | and I don’t think that I can work in this house. | 而且我觉得我无法在这栋房子里工作 |
[22:23] | – What’s wrong with the house? – Todd, I just– | -这栋房子怎么了 -陶德 我 |
[22:25] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[22:28] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[22:29] | Did I do something to make you feel uncomfortable? | 是我做了什么让你不舒服了吗 |
[22:32] | No. You are great. It’s me and… BoJack. | 没有 你很好 问题在我 和波杰克 |
[22:36] | BoJack? What did he do this time? | 波杰克 他又做了什么 |
[22:42] | I don’t think I’ve been a very good friend to you. | 我觉得自己对你很过分 |
[22:45] | Things happened and… | 发生了一些事… |
[22:47] | I don’t think BoJack’s been a very good friend to you either. | 波杰克也没有对你讲义气 |
[22:52] | – Oh, okay. – You should buy me out of the company. | -好吧 -你应该把我的股份提现 让我退出 |
[22:56] | No, no, no, keep your share. | 不不 你的股份留着吧 |
[22:58] | Who knows? It might be worth something someday. | 谁知道呢 说不定以后就大涨了 |
[23:00] | You’re sweet, Todd. | 你真好 陶德 |
[23:01] | You shouldn’t waste that on people who don’t deserve it. | 你不应该把你的好浪费在不值得的人身上 |
[23:04] | Hey, you want this plum? I found it in the kitchen. | 要不要吃个李子 我在厨房找到的 |
[23:08] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[23:13] | Weird plum. | 这李子真奇怪 |
[23:18] | How did you know where I live? | 你怎么知道我住在哪里 |
[23:19] | – Ana… – You need to leave. | -安娜 -请你离开 |
[23:20] | No, I know that it’s exciting | 不 我知道你很喜欢 |
[23:21] | to remain mysterious and in control, | 保持神秘感 掌握控制权 |
[23:23] | but control is a myth. | 但控制权是个谜 |
[23:25] | That’s a conclusion I came to recently by myself. | 这是我最近得出的结论 |
[23:27] | I can’t do this now. | 我不想跟你谈这个 |
[23:28] | I don’t want to go home tonight. I want to sleep in your bed, | 我今晚不想回家 我想睡在你的床上 |
[23:31] | I wanna see what you look like waking up. | 我想看看你早晨醒来的样子 |
[23:33] | You are a beautiful, sexy, fascinating, terrifying woman. | 你这么美丽 性感 迷人 可怕 |
[23:37] | And I want to know you. I’m not afraid of that. | 我想了解你 我不害怕 |
[23:40] | And you don’t have to be, either. | 你也不必害怕 |
[23:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:45] | And I want to go with the mirror ads for Secretariat. | 以及《一代骄马》的广告我想用那个镜面广告 |
[23:49] | – BoJack, no, listen. – Ana. | -波杰克 不行 听我说 -安娜 |
[23:50] | This is my campaign, I know what I’m doing. | 这是我的推广计划 我确定我要这样做 |
[23:52] | Call up Turteltaub and tell him I won’t be pushed around on this. | 打给龟泰伯 告诉他我意已决 |
[23:55] | I’m the star and what I say goes. | 我才是明星 我说了算 |
[23:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:04] | It kind of just looks like a billboard for the sky. | 看起来像是给天空的广告牌一样 |
[24:07] | – I didn’t think this part through. – No kidding. | -是我没想清楚 -必须的 |
[24:09] | The sky is Secretariat? | 天空就是一代骄马 |
[24:10] | The sky wants you to nominate it for an Oscar? | 天空想让你提名它获得奥斯卡奖 |
[24:12] | It is eerily beautiful. | 其实还挺好看的 |
[24:15] | Like an art piece that resists interpretation. | 就像是难以解读的艺术品 |
[24:17] | Oh, good. Yeah. | 是啊 多美 |
[24:18] | Wouldn’t want the ad for my movie to be interpretable. | 我电影的海报 必须让人无法解读啊 |
[24:21] | If you stand where I’m standing, | 站在我这个位置呢 |
[24:22] | you see a reflection of the KIIS-FM billboard. | 其实能看到KIIS-FM电台广告牌的倒影 |
[24:25] | Beautiful. So we spent half a million dollars | 漂亮啊 我们花了五十万美金 |
[24:26] | on an Oscar campaign for KIIS-FM. | 居然是为了帮KIIS-FM电台获得奥斯卡 |
[24:28] | I’d hate to drive here at rush hour. | 高峰期的时候开到这里可惨了 |
[24:30] | When the sun goes down and hits that billboard, | 太阳一落山 光打在那个广告牌上 |
[24:33] | that’s gonna– That’s gonna be a real problem. | 那可就… 那可真要出问题了 |
[24:36] | Well, the good news is BoJack got what he wanted. | 不过好消息是波杰克得偿所愿了 |