时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Why do I have to go to this thing? | 我为什么必须去参加这个东西 |
[00:15] | If we want to be a legitimate awards contender, | 如果我们想成为真正的奖项竞争者 |
[00:18] | Secretariat needs to make an appearance at a big festival. | 《一代骄马》就得在一个大型电影节上露脸 |
[00:20] | – I can’t just go to Cannes? – You Cannes not. | -我不能参加戛纳电影节吗 -不行 |
[00:23] | Apparently, the French do not care for you | 显然法国人不喜欢你 |
[00:25] | ever since you said that thing about them in the press. | 因为你对媒体那么说他们 |
[00:27] | I stand by my critique of Sartre. | 我坚持自己对萨特的批判 |
[00:29] | His philosophical arguments | 他的哲学观点 |
[00:31] | helped tyrannical regimes justify overt cruelty. | 为暴政专权的残酷公然进行辩护 |
[00:34] | Also, the French smell and I hate them. | 还有法国人身上很臭 我讨厌他们 |
[00:35] | And you can’t go to Sundance | 你也不能去圣丹斯电影节 |
[00:37] | because Robert Redford hates you. | 因为罗伯特·雷德福[演员]讨厌你 |
[00:38] | Someone had to tell him The Horse Whisperer was offensive. | 得有人告诉他《马语者》那部电影很失礼烦人 |
[00:41] | Sorry, but real horses don’t just do whatever someone says. | 抱歉 但真正的马不会别人说什么就做什么 |
[00:44] | And that’s why you need to go to this festival. | 所以你才需要去参加这个电影节 |
[00:48] | If you say so. | 你说去就去吧 |
[00:49] | The Pacific Ocean Film Fest, or POFF, | 太平洋电影节 简称太平节 |
[00:51] | is the biggest underwater film festival in the world. | 是世界上最大型的水下电影节 |
[00:55] | You make a splash there, people are going to notice. | 如果你在那里引起轰动 肯定会有人注意到你 |
[00:58] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[00:59] | All you need to do is get to the premiere on time, 8:00. | 你只需要八点准时到达首映现场 |
[01:02] | Walk the red carpet, wave at the crowd, | 走走红毯 向人群挥挥手 |
[01:04] | kiss some fish babies. | 吻吻鱼宝宝 |
[01:06] | Fish. They’re so annoying. | 鱼可烦人了 |
[01:09] | Sorry, lady. No habla fish talk. | 抱歉 女士 别跟我说鱼语 |
[01:11] | You need to be sensitive to their culture. | 你得对它们的文化敏感起来 |
[01:13] | Things are different down there. | 水下的习惯跟陆地上不同 |
[01:15] | You know what a thumb’s up means, right? | 你知道竖起拇指是什么意思 对吧 |
[01:17] | Yes, I know what a thumb’s up means. I’ll be fine. | 我知道竖起拇指是什么意思 我没问题的 |
[01:20] | I wanted to warn you. | 我想警告你一下的 |
[01:21] | Kelsey Jannings is also going to be at the festival. | 凯尔西·詹尼斯也会参加这个电影节 |
[01:25] | – Kelsey? No. – She has another film there. | -凯尔西 不是吧 -她另一部电影参加电影节 |
[01:27] | I haven’t talked to her since she got fired from Secretariat. | 她被从《一代骄马》剧组炒了后我就没跟她说过话了 |
[01:30] | Luckily you won’t have to talk much | 算你走运 你们不用说什么 |
[01:32] | because you’ll both be underwater. | 因为你们会都在水下 |
[01:33] | God, underwater? I haven’t been underwater | 天啊 在水下 自从我22岁时 |
[01:36] | since my mother tried to drown me in the bathtub | 我妈妈想把我淹死在浴缸里那次起 |
[01:38] | when I was 22. | 我就没到水下过了 |
[01:39] | I can’t do this, Ana. I’m sorry. | 我做不到 安娜 抱歉 |
[01:41] | – Sir. – I’m getting off. | -先生 -我要下去 |
[01:42] | You can’t. We’ve already pressurized the cabin. | 不行 我们已经给船体加压了 |
[01:45] | Sir, please return to your seat. | 先生 请回到你的座位上 |
[01:48] | No. I don’t want to do this. | 不 我不想回去 |
[01:49] | You can’t make me. | 你不能逼我 |
[01:50] | I’m a land creature. I don’t belong down there. | 我是陆生动物 我不属于这里 |
[01:52] | You can lead me to water, but you cannot make– | 你可以把我带上水面 但你不能… |
[03:23] | 马男波杰克 [穿运动外套的小胖] | |
[03:57] | 波杰克 电影节玩得开心 别忘了首映是今晚八点 | |
[07:13] | 凯尔西 奇怪我们 很久没说过话了 认清现实 -波杰克 | |
[07:27] | 凯尔西 抱歉 你被炒了 你 很倒霉 -马男波杰克 | |
[07:33] | P.S. 我们的 关系还好吧 | |
[09:20] | 如发现任何 可疑包裹 谁发现归谁 | |
[09:31] | 作为一匹 雄性海马的期望 期望…这是个大问题 | |
[09:50] | 公交司机没有携带现金 不负责接送孩子 | |
[11:06] | 太平洋城 30海·里 | |
[13:14] | 让你的海马宝宝 不再啼哭 尽管从我这条没有子女的 狗狗手中拿走吧 | |
[13:16] | 让你的海马宝宝 不再啼哭 尽管从我这条没有子女的 狗狗手中拿走吧 | |
[13:37] | 你个死胖子 侮辱别人 只会让你 更没安全感 大鼻子 波杰克的 侮辱性手势 影评人 《一代骄马》 最好是部好电影 | |
[22:08] | 凯尔西 在这 可怕的世界上 我们就只有 我们认识的人 | |
[22:14] | 对不起我害你 被炒了 对不起之后 我一直没给你 打电话 | |
[23:06] | 《一代骄马》在太平节上 引发轰动 | |
[24:48] | Move it, buddy. | 让开 伙计 |
[24:50] | What are you, deaf? | 你聋了吗 |
[24:57] | You have got to be kidding– | 开什么国际玩… |
[24:59] | * You’ll find me * | *你会找到我* |
[25:02] | * In a sea of dreams * | *在梦幻的海洋中* |
[25:07] | * Where no one cares about my words * | *这里没人在乎我的话* |
[25:17] | * I hear her voice * | *我听到她的声音* |
[25:22] | * She laughs now * | *现在她笑了* |
[25:26] | * She loves me now and always did * | *她现在爱我 她永远爱我* |