Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:15] So, that was weird. 刚刚也真够怪的
[00:18] Yeah. Wait. Why did you think that was weird? 是啊 等等 你为什么觉得怪
[00:20] You know, you and me together, weird. 咱俩在一起 很怪啊
[00:22] So it’s not because I did that talking penis thing, right? 所以不是和我刚刚玩的”会说话的小鸡鸡”怪
[00:25] Just the general concept 你只是觉得
[00:26] of us sleeping together that’s weird, right? 咱俩一起睡很怪 对吧
[00:28] Yeah. 对
[00:29] Good morning, Hollywood. 早上好 好莱坞
[00:30] It’s a beautiful morning in sunny 2007. 又迎来了2007年一个阳光明媚的早晨
[00:35] Oh, my God, 2007? Is that what time it is? 天啊 2007 现在是07年吗
[00:38] I gotta get my Uggs on and get to work. 我得穿上雪地靴去上班了
[00:41] Well, you sure you don’t 你确定你不想
[00:42] want to just hang around for a little bit? 陪我再多待一会儿吗
[00:44] – I got no plans. – No, sadly, I have to go to my job, -我没事要忙哦 -很可惜 我要去上班
[00:48] to help my boss find gigs for you to turn down. 帮我老板给你找演出机会 好让你拒绝
[00:50] If Marv brought me something good, I would do it. 要是马弗能找到好的 我会去做的
[00:52] Besides, I’m still decompressing from my last gig. 再说 我上次演出完还没缓过来呢
[00:55] Horsin’ Around? That ended 11 years ago. 《胡闹的小马》 那部剧11年前就完结了
[00:58] Really? Where does the time go? 真的吗 时间都去哪儿了
[01:01] So what, you’re just gonna stay at home and get drunk all day? 你就打算整天蹲家里喝酒吗
[01:04] Don’t climb up my ass. 干嘛念叨我啊
[01:05] I invited you to play hooky and hang out with me. 我都说让你翘班陪我了
[01:08] I got a new HD DVD player. 我新买了台高清播放器
[01:11] Let’s get wrecked and get Shreked. 陪我一起看《怪物史莱克》吧
[01:12] BoJack, last night was fun and you’re sweet, sort of. 波杰克 昨晚是很好玩 你也算是挺贴心
[01:16] But I don’t want to make a thing of this. 但我没打算和你认真
[01:17] Great, so we agree. It’s not a thing. 太好了 那我们都同意这只是玩玩
[01:19] – Not a thing. – Definitely not a thing. -就只是玩玩 -绝对不是认真的
[01:21] No, this is not a thing. 没错 绝对不是认真的
[02:20] 房贷 没工作 信用低 不要紧
[02:24] *Generic 2007 pop song.* *这是2007年的流行音乐*
[02:28] *Autotunes are old, the voices sound weird.* *自动调音已经过时 那些声音听起来那么怪*
[02:32] *This is a pop song.* *只是一首流行歌*
[02:33] *It’s 2007* *现在已经是2007年了*
[02:36] Hey, Todd, I think you just got a text. 陶德 你好像有短信
[02:39] “Who do you like, question mark, colon, bracket”? “你喜欢谁 问号 冒号 括号”
[02:41] That’s a smiley face, homeslice. 那是个微笑脸 呆瓜
[02:44] – So who do you like? – I don’t like anyone. -所以你喜欢谁 -我谁也不喜欢
[02:46] That’s ridonkulous. You have to like someone. 这肿么阔能 你必须要喜欢谁的啊
[02:49] If I have to, I guess…Kimber? 如果必须要喜欢谁的话 金珀儿
[02:52] Everyone likes Kimber. 大家都喜欢她
[02:54] That’s like saying you like Fergie. 就跟你说喜欢菲姬一样[著名歌手]
[02:56] – Wwll, who do you like? – I’m not allowed to like anyone. -那你喜欢谁 -我谁也不能喜欢
[02:59] My dad is real strict. Do you know The Sopranos? 我爸管得很严 你知道《黑道家族》吗
[03:03] The show, or that weird saxophone that Kenny G plays? 你是说电视剧 还是肯尼·基吹的那个萨克斯风
[03:06] The show, about the guy in the mob? That’s what my dad does. 电视剧 讲黑道的那个 我爸就是干那个的
[03:10] Whoa! Hey, speaking of mobs, 说到黑道
[03:12] we gotta bounce if we’re gonna make that flash mob at the Grove. 咱俩要想赶上丛林夜店的快闪 就得赶紧走了
[03:15] Man, I love flash mobs. 我真是爱死快闪了
[03:17] And I love you– 我也爱死你…
[03:18] Ubisoft’s “Assassin’s Creed”. It’s a new video game. 育碧的《刺客信条》了 新出的游戏
[03:22] – Okay, let’s go flash mob. – Whoo! Flash mobs. -好了 我们去参加快闪吧 -好耶 快闪咯
[03:23] *This ain’t 2006* *现在不是06年*
[03:25] *It’s 2007* *现在是2007*
[03:28] I just don’t know how I feel about my husband 我只是不太想让我丈夫
[03:30] doing a bunch of wacky commercials overseas. 出国去拍一些乱七八糟的广告
[03:33] Not overseas, underseas. 不是出国 是下海
[03:35] You’re looking at the new face of Seaborn’s Seahorse Milk. 站在你面前的就是西伯恩海马奶的代言人
[03:38] What the hell is seahorse milk? 海马奶是什么鬼
[03:40] Beats me, but you better believe I’m trusting Seaborn’s. 我也不知道 但我相信西伯恩
[03:43] for all my seahorse milk needs. 能提供我所需的全部海马奶
[03:46] It just seems a little cheesy. 感觉这广告配不上你
[03:47] Hey, I’m not too big for anything. 哪有什么配不上我啊
[03:49] And my flip phone is blowing up with opportunities. 我的翻盖手机都快被打爆了
[03:52] Michael Vick made me a very strange offer. 迈克尔·维科给我开了个很奇怪的条件
[03:54] But I’m gonna hear him out. Always take the meeting. 不过我准备听听他怎么说 有会就一定要参加
[03:57] Can I help you? 您要点什么吗
[03:59] I’ll have an Americano with steamed milk instead of water. 一杯美式咖啡加热牛奶 别加水
[04:02] One latte? 一杯拿铁
[04:03] For you, my second and final wife? 你呢 我的第二任也是最后一任妻子
[04:05] Oh, I usually like a cool drink when it’s hot outside 通常天热的时候我都喝凉的
[04:08] and a warm drink when it’s cold outside. 天冷的时候喝热的
[04:10] But today is a perfect day, so– 可今天天气很好 我…
[04:14] One lukewarm coffee for my gorgeous spouse. 给我美丽的妻子来杯一杯温咖啡
[04:16] Name? 叫什么
[04:17] Jessica, obviously. I’m Jessica Biel? 当然是杰西卡 我是杰西卡·贝尔
[04:21] From Stealth? Summer Catch? 我演过《绝密飞行》 《夏日捕手》
[04:24] Rules Of Attraction? Nothing? 《诱惑法则》 你都没看过
[04:27] Girl from Seventh Heaven 《第七天堂》里面
[04:28] who took her clothes off for that magazine? 为了拍杂志把衣服都脱光那女孩
[04:29] – Oh, yeah. – Thank you, Blarn? -想起来了 -谢谢你 布拉恩
[04:32] That’s my name. 没错 就是我
[04:36] So she kissed a girl? 她吻了个女孩
[04:39] And she liked it? This I gotta see. 她还很喜欢 这我得看看
[04:42] Talk to you later. 等会儿再聊
[04:43] P.C., where are you hiding? PC 你躲到哪里去了
[04:46] Right out here, Marv, 就在外面呢 马弗
[04:47] same place I’ve been for the last 14 years. 我这14年一直都在这里呢
[04:49] Get in here and tell me what scripts I read this weekend. 快进来 告诉我我周末都读了哪些剧本
[04:53] We have three standouts here. 有三部剧很不错
[04:55] A feature called No Country for Old Men. 一部叫《年少为王》
[04:57] It’s about a hunter who– 是关于一个猎人…
[04:59] Sorry, I fell asleep for a second. 不好意思 我刚刚睡着了
[05:02] Because that title’s too long. 因为它名字太长了
[05:04] No Country for Old Men It’s About A Hunter Who? 《年少为王是关于一个猎人》
[05:07] Pass. 不要
[05:09] Titles should be two words. 剧名两个字就够了
[05:11] Pretty Woman. Beautiful Girls. 《美女》啊 《辣妹》啊
[05:14] Private Parts. 《私处》啊
[05:15] Then you might not like this next one, There Will Be Blood? 那你应该不会喜欢这一部 《一针见血》
[05:18] There will not be blood. 见你妹的血
[05:20] I would have accepted There Will, or Be Blood. 叫《一针》或者《见血》还差不多
[05:23] Firm pass. 不要不要
[05:26] This last one is really special. 最后这个很特别
[05:28] It’s a TV pilot from a veteran sitcom writer 是由一位名叫可爱胡的退伍老兵
[05:30] named Cuddlywhiskers. It’s called… 兼情景喜剧编剧写的试播集剧本
[05:34] – Mitch’s Life. – Now there’s a title. -《人生》 -这名字还差不多
[05:37] I think if we attach the right talent, this could be a hit. 如果能找到合适的演员 绝对能火
[05:40] You know who’d be great? BoJack Horseman. 你知道谁一定能演好吗 马男波杰克
[05:43] Don’t make me laugh, 别逗我笑
[05:45] because I have a heart condition and it could kill me. 我有心脏病 大笑会要了我的命的
[05:47] Every little thing I bring that guy, he turns down. 我让那家伙演什么他都拒绝
[05:50] I think with the right project, BoJack could– 我想如果剧本好的话 波杰克会…
[05:53] Bup, bup, bup! P.C., 停停停 PC
[05:54] do I get you coffee and pick up your dry cleaning 我会给你买咖啡 取干洗的衣服
[05:57] and buy you peek-a-boo negligees for strange women 给你在火车站见过的陌生女人
[06:00] – you saw at the train station once? – No. -买若隐若现的性感内衣吗 -不会
[06:03] Then how about I don’t do your job and you don’t do my job? 那不如我们各司其职 互不干涉吧
[06:07] You know, I would like to be an agent someday. 我希望有一天能成为一个经纪人
[06:10] Yeah, yeah, someday, sure. 是啊 是啊 有一天 当然
[06:12] But for now, you’re learning from one of the greats. 但现在 你要向身为金牌经纪人的我学习
[06:15] Mark my words. 记住我的话
[06:17] The best agent in the world 世上最优秀的经纪人
[06:19] couldn’t get that joker off his ass. 都请不动那个混蛋
[06:25] BoJack, I brought you Four Loko. 波杰克 我给你买了四洛克哟
[06:28] I brought four Four Lokos. That’s 16 Lokos. 四打四洛克 所以是16罐洛克
[06:32] Finally someone brings me an adequate amount of Lokos. 终于有人给我带了足量的洛克啤酒了
[06:34] Are you trying to get me drunk? 你想把我灌醉吗
[06:37] You were trying to get me drunk. 你确实是要把我灌醉
[06:39] Where are you taking me, what am I wearing? 你要带我去哪里 给我穿的什么
[06:41] To a meeting, and your clothes. 见个人 这是你的衣服
[06:42] Is this a fedora? What am I, Jason Mirzizzerzaz? 这是软呢帽吗 把我当杰森·玛杰斯耶兹吗
[06:45] – I don’t know who you’re talking about. – You know who I’m talking about. -不知道你说谁 -你知道我说的是谁
[06:47] Bojack, I knew you wouldn’t take this meeting 波杰克 我知道如果不把你灌醉的话
[06:48] if I didn’t trick you into it. 你是不会同意见面的
[06:50] Cuddlywhiskers has a great script and wants to meet you. 可爱胡有个很棒的剧本想跟你面谈
[06:53] Yeah well, I have a script for you. 我也有个剧本给你
[06:54] It’s called “The BoJack Says No Chronicles”. 叫《波杰克拒绝史》
[06:56] Fade in, Princess Carolyn’s car. 淡入 卡洛琳公主的车中
[06:57] Princess Carolyn: “Hey, BoJack, 卡洛琳公主说 波杰克
[06:59] you want to do this dumbass thing?” Act break. 你想演这部蠢片吗 第一幕结束
[07:02] Act two. BoJack turns to Princess Carolyn. 第二幕 波杰克转向卡洛琳公主
[07:04] Bojack:”No, thank you.” End of episode. 拒绝道 不 谢谢 本剧终
[07:08] Hey! Aren’t you the horse from Horsin’ Around? 喂 你不是《胡闹的小马》里那匹马吗
[07:11] You see, this is why I don’t go out amongst the not-famouses. 你瞧 这就是我愿不混迹于杂鱼世界的原因
[07:14] Just do me a favor and take this meeting. 就当帮我个忙 参加这个会面
[07:16] If you’re a good boy, 如果你表现好的话
[07:18] we can do that weird French thing 我们可以做你在网上看到的
[07:20] you saw in that Internet video. 那个诡异的法国运动
[07:22] Ooh, parkour? 跑酷吗
[07:26] This show came to me when I was in rehab. 我在戒毒所的时候创作了这部作品
[07:28] I realized I’m only here 我意识到既然自己
[07:29] on this earth for a bit, why not dig deeper? 活在世间不过须臾 为何不深入探索
[07:32] Don’t get me, Bojack 别误会 波杰克
[07:33] I’m proud of the seven years I spent on Krill & Grace. 我依旧为拍《克里尔与格雷丝》的那七年而自豪
[07:36] That show did so much for the way society views krill people. 那部剧极大地影响了社会对磷虾人的看法
[07:40] That show didn’t make me happy. 但它并没有让感到快乐
[07:41] The awards, the money didn’t make me happy. 得奖 挣钱都没有让我快乐
[07:43] Did you try spending the money on things? 你试过花钱买些东西吗
[07:46] I started to feel like I was trapped in a giant plastic ball. 我开始觉得自己被困在了一个大塑料球里
[07:49] BoJack, meet my lovely assistant, Jill Filipowicz. 波杰克 这是我可爱的助理吉尔·菲利波维奇
[07:53] Did I say you could speak,wench? 让你说话了吗 女人
[07:55] You can’t talk to me like that. 你不能这么跟我说话
[07:58] Clean up that mess this instant! 马上清理干净
[08:00] No. I’m a dirty girl. 不 我是个污女
[08:03] I’m filthy. 污秽无比
[08:05] – You are being very bad. – You’ll have to punish me later. -真是一点都不乖 -来惩罚我啊
[08:10] Jill and I have a very… special relationship. 吉尔跟我的关系很…特殊
[08:13] You wanna just tell me about the show? I hear it’s great. 还是说说节目吧 听说很棒
[08:15] I’ve worked on great shows my whole career. 我这辈子都在打造优质节目
[08:17] Great shows are easy. 优质很容易
[08:19] I didn’t become president of the Lampoon 我成为《妙文》的社长
[08:20] so I could make “Great” shows. 不是只为了制作”好”节目的
[08:23] – Harvard Lampoon. – Yeah, I got it. -《哈佛妙文》 -我知道
[08:25] I’m trying to do something different here. 我要打造与众不同的节目
[08:27] Something that lasts. 为后人传颂的经典
[08:29] Think about it. 考虑一下
[08:30] If you’re ready to 如果你准备好
[08:31] finally stop being “The Horse” from Horsin’ Around, 摆脱《胡闹的小马》的马爸形象了
[08:34] send me an e-mail: 给我发邮件
[08:35] Cuddlywhiskers@harvard.Edu. Cuddlywhiskers@harvard.Edu.
[08:38] – That’s H-A-R– – I got it. -就是呵啊哈… -我知道了
[08:44] You got some mail, babe. 有你的信 宝贝
[08:46] You understand I’m using that pet name ironically, right? 你应该明白我用昵称是为了反讽吧
[08:49] Yes, Wayne. 是的 韦恩
[08:50] Oh, my God, check it out, 上帝啊 快看
[08:52] a rejection letter from The New Yorker. 《纽约客》寄来的拒绝信
[08:54] That magazine is for white people. 那个杂志是写给白人看的
[08:56] White people are the worst, right, guys? 白人最烂了 对吧
[08:59] Yup. 没错
[09:00] “Dear Diane. We are sorry to say that your piece, 亲爱的戴安 很遗憾您的作品
[09:03] An Open Letter to Open Letters, wasn’t right for us, 《给公开信的一封公开信》尽管质量上乘
[09:06] despite its evident merit.” Do you know what this means? 但并不适合在我刊发表 你们懂这什么意思吗
[09:09] Caring leads to disappointment? 在乎就意味着失望
[09:11] Trying is stupid and so is having dreams? 努力和拥有梦想是愚不可及的行为
[09:13] Someone gave my piece a read and decided against it. 有人读了我的文章然后决定不喜欢它
[09:16] Their journalistic style couldn’t be more outmoded. 他们的报刊文体简直太过时了
[09:19] Satire? More like “Sa-tired.” 与其说讽刺 不如说”粉累”
[09:22] I never even thought they’d read it. 我没想到他们真的会看
[09:23] “Talk of the Town”? More like “Schlock of the Clown”. “城中话题”不如叫”城中劣谈”
[09:27] Then they typed me a letter that said it had “Obvious merit”. 他们居然给我回了封信说”质量上乘”
[09:31] “Shouts and Murmurs”? More like “Louts and…” “呐喊与低吟”不如叫”愚人与…”
[09:34] What rhymes with murmurs? 和低吟押韵的词是什么
[09:35] For two people who don’t like The New Yorker, 对于两个不喜欢《纽约客》的人来说
[09:37] you know a lot about the different sections of The New Yorker. 你俩对这个杂志的版块名称还真是了解啊
[09:42] And then Cuddlywhiskers said: 然后可爱胡说
[09:43] “What if we stopped thinking of TV as a conduit to tell stories 如果我们不再把电视作为讲故事的平台
[09:46] and thinking of it as a conduit to tell truth?” 而将其视为揭露真相的渠道又会怎样
[09:48] And I was like: 我心想
[09:49] “Damn,this guy must have gone to Yale or something.” 这哥们肯定是个耶鲁毕业的学霸
[09:52] Sounds like you two really hit it off. 你们两个真是一拍即合啊
[09:54] We were like Heidi and Spencer up in there. 我们简直就像海蒂和斯潘塞
[09:56] So you’re gonna do the show? 所以你同意参演了
[09:58] Nah. Timing’s really off right now. 不 现在时机不对
[10:00] iPhone’s coming out this year, I need to gear up for that. 苹果手机今年发布 我得做好准备
[10:02] Ok, I’m done. 行了 我受够了
[10:03] That’s it, I’m tired of bending over backwards for you. 就这样吧 我不想再为你折腰了
[10:06] I mean this in all seriousness, professionally or in bed? 我有个严肃的问题 你指工作还是床上
[10:09] Why won’t you do this? Give me one good reason. 你为什么不愿接 给我一个合理的解释
[10:11] Because his show sounds incredible. 因为他的节目听起来太棒了
[10:14] And what if… I’m not? 如果…我不够好怎么办
[10:17] What if there’s a reason 或许我只有
[10:18] the only thing I’m known for is Horsin’ Around? 《胡闹的小马》一部代表作是有原因的
[10:20] BoJack, you are amazing. 波杰克 你很厉害
[10:23] You’re bright and you’re funny 你阳光有活力
[10:25] and you’re handsome and you’re talented. 聪明又帅气
[10:27] But if you can’t see that, 如果你意识不到的话
[10:29] then you’re the biggest, dumbest piece of shit in the world. 你就是世界上最笨的大笨蛋
[10:40] How long do we have to stay in here? 我们得在这里呆多久
[10:41] It’s called Seven Minutes in Heaven. 这叫天堂的七分钟
[10:44] We don’t have to kiss if you don’t want to. 你不想亲的话那就算了
[10:46] I know you’d rather be in here with Kimber. 我知道你更想和金珀儿呆在这里
[10:48] That’s not true. It’s just that, Emily… 不是那样的 我只是 艾米丽…
[10:51] – What? – I’ve never kissed anyone before. -怎么了 -我从未和别人接过吻
[10:54] That’s okay. Maybe we can try with each other? 这不碍事 也许我们能接吻来体验一下
[10:57] That way, when you’re in here with Kimber one day, 这样的话 等你有朝一日和金珀儿来到这里时
[10:59] you’ll know exactly what to do. 你就会知道具体该怎么做了
[11:00] Okay, so how should we do it? 好吧 那我们该怎么吻呢
[11:03] French style, Eskimo, Butterfly? 法式湿吻 爱斯基摩吻 还是蝴蝶之吻
[11:06] Here. I’ll tell you. I know exactly what to do 来 我教你 我知道具体怎么做
[11:08] because I practice all the time 因为我已经练了很多遍了
[11:09] with a picture of Adam Brody– No, I don’t! 对着亚当·布罗迪的照片…不对 我才没有
[11:12] Just close your eyes, and we move our faces toward each other. 闭上眼睛就好 然后我们的脸慢慢靠近
[11:16] – Okay. – Until we… -好的 -直到我们…
[11:27] Well, the elusive BoJack Horseman. 好吧 那个难以捉摸的马男波杰克是吧
[11:31] You do, huh? Hey, Princess Carolyn, 真的吗 喂 卡洛琳公主
[11:34] guess who just got BoJack a job. 猜猜是谁帮波杰克找到工作了
[11:36] You… are the secretary of a wonderful agent. 你…真是个金牌经纪人的秘书
[11:41] Now go pick up a pair of satin crotchless undies. 快去挑两件露小妹妹的缎子内裤
[11:45] I saw a stewardess at the Yum Yum Donuts. 我在好吃甜甜圈店看到一个空姐
[11:48] We did not make eye contact. 我们可没有眼神接触
[11:51] Good morning, Los Angeles. 早安 洛杉矶
[11:53] It’s two months later in 2007. 如今是两个月后的2007年
[11:57] Two months later? Two months later than what? 两个月后 什么的两个月后
[11:59] Did I say two months later? 我有说两个月后吗
[12:00] Cookie chartreuse brontosaurus, I think I’m having a stroke. 玉皇大帝王母娘娘啊 我想我是中风了
[12:05] Jeez, sleep much? 天呐 睡过头了吗
[12:06] Jeez, watch me sleep much? 天呐 你看着我睡过头吗
[12:08] Well, I couldn’t sleep. 我睡不着
[12:09] I kept thinking about today’s first read-through. 我一直在想今天第一次对台词的事
[12:11] These things are always so nerve-wracking, 这种事情一向很杀脑细胞
[12:12] to sit there and perform 要人坐在那里
[12:14] for all these people like some kind of a– 在所有人面前进行表演 就像…
[12:16] – Professional actor? – Very funny. -就像职业演员吗 -真好笑
[12:18] Before I forget, I got you a present. 在忘了之前 我先把礼物给你
[12:21] It’s a box… with crinkly tissue paper inside it. 是个盒子…还有皱成一团的纸巾在里面
[12:26] How did you know? 你怎么知道我好这口
[12:27] Thank you for putting this whole thing together. 谢谢你帮我把所有事情都安排妥当
[12:29] Even though I still can’t believe I let you talk me into this. 尽管我还是无法相信你居然说服我了
[12:33] Promise me everything’s going to be okay? 你保证一切都没问题吗
[12:34] I promise it’s gonna be great. 我保证一切都会很顺利的
[12:36] If you get scared, look for me in the audience. 如果你怯场了 就在观众里找我
[12:39] I’ll be there the whole time, 我会一直坐在那里
[12:40] laughing and cheering louder than anyone. 比所有人都笑得大声 卖力喝彩
[12:48] “Mitch tosses the vodka bottle into the garbage. Thud.” “米奇把酒瓶甩进垃圾堆里 砸出很大的声音”
[12:50] “Goodbye, old friend.” “别了 老友”
[12:52] “Mitch turns off the light and closes the door as we… “米奇把灯和门给关了 而整个舞台…
[12:55] Fade to black. End of episode.” 也逐渐融入黑暗 本集完”
[13:02] Thank you. 谢谢你们
[13:06] Let’s see what the suits say. 让我们看看电视台领导怎么说
[13:07] Bet they’re gonna want to bland it up, 我敢打赌他们想让剧情更平淡点
[13:08] make it appeal to middle America. 好吸引中产阶级来收看
[13:11] That’s the worst part of America. 这就是美国最烂的地方
[13:12] Other than the bottom, the top and most of the sides. 直接排除掉底层人民和上层人民
[13:15] BoJack, Cuddlywhiskers, what can we say? 波杰克 可爱胡 我们还能说什么呢
[13:18] This is why you guys are the pros and we’re just the schmoes. 这就是为什么你们是专家我们是蠢蛋啊
[13:21] I think what my husband is trying to say is, “Great job.” 我想我老公是想说 “干得漂亮”
[13:25] All right, all right, enough with the torture. 行了行了 甜言蜜语说够了
[13:27] Don’t have to feed me to finger me. Just lay on the notes. 没必要搞胡萝卜加大棒这套 有什么批评尽管说吧
[13:30] Our only note? No notes. 我们唯一的批评 就是没有批评
[13:32] – No notes? – We love this show. -没有批评吗 -我们大爱这个剧
[13:34] BoJack, I’m calling it right now. 波杰克 我现在就敢断言
[13:37] This show is gonna be as big as Horsin’ Around. 这部剧会和《胡闹的小马》一样大获成功
[13:43] And then Justin said, “Jessica Biel? 接着贾斯丁说 “杰西卡·贝尔吗
[13:46] You are un-Jessica-Bielievable.” 你真是太令人难以杰西卡置信了”
[13:49] It was so funny. 这太搞笑了
[13:51] It seems like you’re really in sync with this Justin guy. 看来你和这个贾斯丁真的很合得来啊
[13:54] You should do all the things with him that I can’t do. 你应该和他一起做那些没法和我一起做的事
[13:57] Like eat chocolate, or enjoy fireworks, or watch tennis. 比如说吃巧克力 看烟花 看网球赛
[14:01] Why, tennis makes me so mad. 为什么网球让我如此抓狂啊
[14:03] Why doesn’t anyone ever catch the ball? 为什么就没人把网球给接住啊
[14:05] Hello? Can we please get some service in this place? 有人吗 这地方能来人给我们提供点服务吗
[14:08] I’m famous actress Jessica Biel. 我可是著名演员杰西卡·贝尔
[14:10] I’m one of the Jessicas. 杰西卡大咖军的一员
[14:12] Mom, I’m finally gonna be a published writer. 老妈 我的文章终于要被发表了
[14:15] My “Open Letter to Open Letters” 我那篇《致公开信的公开信》
[14:16] is going to be published in McSweeney’s. 将被发表在麦克斯威尼上
[14:18] Mc-What? Who’s that? Some Irish? 麦什么 他是谁 爱尔兰人吗
[14:20] No, Mom. It’s a very popular website. 不是的 妈妈 那是个非常受欢迎的网站
[14:24] Oh, no, no, no, no. I’m not falling for that scam. 不不不不不 我才不会上这个当
[14:26] Website? We gotta print it out on our own paper with our own ink? 网站 我们还得用自己的纸和墨打出来吗
[14:30] – I don’t think so. – Mom. -我才不要 -老妈
[14:31] And my Blockbuster original series has been keeping me very busy. 我那”重磅炸弹”原创系列让我忙得团团转
[14:35] I still don’t get how that’s gonna work, at all. 我还是不明白那是怎么运作的 完全不明白
[14:37] Babe, it makes total sense. 宝贝 这完全说得通啊
[14:39] They make the whole season, put it on six DVD’s. 他们把一整季的内容 刻在六张DVD上
[14:42] People go to their local Blockbuster Video 人们可以到当地的”重磅炸弹”音像店
[14:44] and rent it out one disc at a time for five days each. 一次借一张碟 一张碟租期为五天
[14:47] What if someone already rented the episodes they want? 如果自己想看的那几集被人租走了怎么办
[14:49] They can just get something else, 那就看些别的啊
[14:50] like The Illusionist or The Prestige. 比如说《魔术师》或者《致命魔术》
[14:53] – Whichever one you were in. – Do you know which one? -你演的就行 -你知道我演的是哪部吗
[14:55] Do you? 你知道吗
[14:58] Why do you say yes to everything? 你为什么什么都答应呢
[15:00] I get excited by the possibilities. 一想到事情的可能性我就会兴奋
[15:02] Look, a CD, at a coffee shop? That is crazy. 快看 咖啡店里有唱片 真是太疯狂了
[15:06] – Buying it. – No. -买啦 -不行
[15:08] Drop it. Drop it. 放下 放下
[15:10] Good boy. 乖狗狗
[15:16] – You heard what the network said. – Heard they loved it. -你听到电视台那边怎么说没 -他们说很喜欢
[15:19] Yoo-hoo! I also heard that. 我也听到了噢
[15:20] Exactly. The network loved it. 没错 电视台方面很喜欢
[15:23] Obviously, we’re playing it too safe. 很明显 我们还是不够剑走偏锋
[15:25] If you want my opinion, fellas, you hit oil, stop drilling. 如果想听听我的意见 伙计 别太钻牛角尖了
[15:28] “I am an oil man. I drink your milkshake.” “我是石油工人 我喝着你的奶昔”
[15:32] That’ll be funny in a year or so. 这在一两年内还是会挺搞笑的
[15:34] Before that got sad and weird, 在变得伤感和尴尬之前
[15:35] you said, “If you want my opinion,” and we don’t. 你说”如果想听听我的意见” 然而我们不想
[15:38] Cuddlywhiskers, you told me you wanted to do something different. 可爱胡 你说你想搞出点不一样的名堂
[15:41] Now we’re doing something 现在我们就在做一件
[15:42] that’s gonna be “Just as good as Horsin’ Around.” 将会”和《胡闹的小马》一样棒”的事
[15:44] Is that what you wanted? Because that’s not why I’m here. 这就是你想要的吗 我可不是为这来的
[15:47] – I know. – Bojack, I really think you’re making a mistake. -我知道 -波杰克 我真觉得你这是在犯错
[15:49] I’m not about to take career advice 我可不会听某个
[15:51] from somebody who’s been an assistant for the last 14 years. 干了14年助理的人的职场建议
[15:53] Is that how you think of me? As your agent’s assistant? 你就是那样看我的吗 你经纪人的助理
[15:56] – What do you think you are? – I don’t know. -你觉得你是什么 -我不知道
[15:59] Here’s some free advice: you should know. 友情提示 你应该知道
[16:01] Why don’t you leave this to the grown-ups? 不如把这事儿交给成年人处理吧
[16:02] If somebody needs coffee, I’ll give you a ring. 如果有人要喝咖啡 我会给你打电话的
[16:05] Okay, best of luck. 好吧 祝你好运
[16:08] Cuddlywhiskers, let’s give ourselves one night 可爱胡 让我们用一个晚上的时间
[16:10] to stick our dicks in this script 为这个剧本蛋精竭虑
[16:12] and go balls deep into the universe. 把它透透彻彻地研究一遍
[16:15] I’m in. 来吧
[16:19] What’s that, you say? There’s a panic? At the disco? 你说什么 引起恐慌 在迪厅吗
[16:22] Hold on, I gotta go. What do you want, Toots? 等下 我先挂了 宝贝你有什么事
[16:25] I want to be an agent. I think I’m ready. 我想当经纪人 我觉得我准备好了
[16:27] Again with this “I wanna be a female agent” thing. 又来唠叨”我想当女经纪人”了
[16:30] They don’t even have a word for it. Uh, agentess, agentrix. 都不知道该怎么叫你 女经纪人 母经纪人
[16:34] – It’s just called “Agent”, Marv, agent. – Okay, okay! -就叫”经纪人” 马弗 经纪人 -好好
[16:38] You’re an agent, all right? I dub thee agent. 你是个经纪人 行了吧 我封你为经纪人
[16:42] You can even take my office, because I quit. 你还可以用我的办公室 因为我不干了
[16:45] – What? – Who needs the headache? -什么 -谁吃饱撑的想头疼啊
[16:47] Thirty years I threw into this job 我为这份工作打拼了三十年
[16:49] and it destroyed me from the inside out. 却被它从内到外糟蹋得不成人样
[16:53] I never fell in love, I never had a family. 我从没爱过谁 我不曾有过家
[16:57] I never even got to give that lacy teddy 甚至连那个穿着花边衣服的泰迪熊
[17:00] to the mean woman who worked at the DMV. 都没能送给车管所的那个恶毒女人
[17:04] All I have is regrets. 我只有满腔悔恨
[17:08] Oh, my God, I’m an agent! I’m gonna make it after all. 我的天啊 我是经纪人了 终于成功了
[17:17] First thing I’m gonna do is get rid of that ceiling fan. 我要做的第一件事就是把那个吊扇拆了
[17:22] How do we make it clear that this isn’t Horsin’ Around? 我们怎么做才能表明这不是《胡闹的小马》
[17:25] What if in the very first scene, we show my character 假如一开场 我们就让我的角色实实在在地
[17:28] literally taking a massive dump on a VHS copy of Horsin’ Around? 往一盘《胡闹的小马》录像带上拉一泡怎么样
[17:33] What? That’s insane. 什么 太疯狂了吧
[17:36] Wait, let’s just put it in, we can always take it out later. 等等 先写进去 反正等下可以删掉
[17:38] I want this character to be really edgy, 我希望这个角色的脾气非常爆
[17:40] like, the kind of character Denis Leary would be offered and then say: 就像那种想让丹尼斯·利瑞演的角色 却说
[17:43] “This character’s too edgy for me.” “我觉得这个角色性格太暴躁了”
[17:45] What if he had a catchphrase that was an anti-catchphrase? 假如他的口头禅恰恰是最没个人风格的口头禅呢
[17:47] Like if every time he entered the room 就像每次他一进屋
[17:49] he was like, “Whassup, bitches?” 他就会说”干嘛呢 小婊砸们”
[17:52] Not that, because that’s horrible. But something like that. 不能用那句 太恶俗了 但差不多就那样
[17:54] Whassup, bitches? 干嘛呢 小婊砸们
[17:55] – Oh, my God, that is so dumb. – But kind of brilliant, right? -天啊 傻死了 -但蛮精彩的 对吧
[17:58] Yes, put that in. Put all this in, this should be the show. 对 写进去 全都写进去 剧就该是这样
[18:01] This should be the show. 剧就该是这样
[18:04] I haven’t felt this alive 这种浑身干劲的感觉
[18:05] since the Head of the Charles Regatta. 从查尔斯河划船比赛之后就没再有过
[18:07] – That’s a Harvard thing. – Yes, yes. This is brilliant. -那是哈佛的东西 -对 很精彩
[18:09] What if we had five minutes of him reading a book to himself? 让他给自己念五分钟书怎么样
[18:12] Oh, my God, yes. 天啊 对啊
[18:14] Just him turning the page. A close-up of my eyeball. 只有他翻书的镜头 给我的眼睛来个特写
[18:17] The real shit, they never show that. 别人从没展示出过真正的干货
[18:21] Wow, we did it. 我们做到了
[18:22] We stayed up all night, 我们熬了个通宵
[18:23] but we really made something new and different and daring. 但我们真的做出了与众不同新颖大胆的东西
[18:27] We’ve changed everything but the title. 剧本全改了 除了题目
[18:28] Well, then, how about we give it a new title? 那就换个新题目怎么样
[18:31] The BoJack Horseman Show. 《马男波杰克秀》
[18:33] Oh, Cuddlywhiskers, I don’t know what to say. 可爱胡 我不知道该说什么好
[18:35] Well, then why don’t you just say, “Whassup, bitches?” 不如就说”干嘛呢 小婊砸们”
[18:39] But, you know, not that. 但你懂的 不是那句
[18:41] – Something like that. – We’ll figure it out. -差不多像那样 -我们会想出来的
[18:46] Seriously, folks, can I hear 400 dollars? 讲真 各位 我能听到400美元的声音吗
[18:48] Let’s not forget why we’re here tonight. 不要忘了我们今晚是为何而来
[18:50] To raise money for the John Edwards campaign. 为约翰·爱德华兹竞选筹款
[18:53] I was talking to one of the volunteers earlier 我之前和一位志愿者聊天
[18:55] and she was just gushing about how John Edwards touched her. 她只顾着滔滔不绝说约翰·爱德华兹摸了她一下
[18:58] I say, let’s make this man president 让我们把这个人推上总统宝座
[19:00] so he can touch whoever he wants. 这样他就可以想摸谁就摸谁了
[19:02] – Four hundred dollars. – I don’t know what’s cheesier, -四百美元 -我不知道哪个更蹩脚
[19:05] this three-cheese risotto or that dude’s patter. 这道三种芝士的意大利炖饭还是这家伙的废话
[19:07] Seriously. 说真的
[19:08] This fundraiser should have a fundraiser 这场筹款应该去筹个款
[19:10] for a better host of this fundraiser. 给这场筹款配个更好的主持人
[19:13] Totes McGotes. 吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
[19:14] I’ll post that to my Twitter page. You should follow me. 我要把那个发到推特主页上 你应该关注我
[19:16] I’m A with a circle around it, “InsWayne in the membWayne”. 搜”人人维恩的图享维恩”就能找到我
[19:21] What’s a Twitter page? 推特主页是什么
[19:22] Erica, you know you’re not allowed to vote in national elections. 艾瑞卡 你知道你不能在全国大选投票吧
[19:31] You sure it’s okay to be in your parents’ bedroom? 你确定在你爸妈的卧室这样子好吗
[19:34] Todd, so we’ve been together for months now. 陶德 我们在一起好几个月了
[19:38] Um, I was thinking maybe that we try sex? 我想不然我们试试滚个床单怎么样
[19:43] We don’t have to if you don’t want. I don’t wanna peer pressure you. 你不想我也不强求 我不想让你有压力
[19:46] No. I’m ready for sexual situations. 没有啦 我准备好滚床单了
[19:51] Hooray. Um, taking your virginity. 太好了 夺走你的处女之身
[19:54] Yeah, sure. That’s how I would say it. 是啊 我就是想这么说来着
[19:55] Okay, here we– Here I go. 好啊 那就 那我就来了
[19:57] Uh, this is Todd doing sex. 陶德要上床了
[20:02] Did you hear that? 你听到了吗
[20:04] Oh, snap. My dad’s home early. You gotta get out of here. 糟了 我爸提前回来了 你得离开这儿
[20:07] Your dad, the mobster? 你爸 那个黑帮吗
[20:08] What? My dad’s not a mobster. 什么 我爸才不是黑帮
[20:10] You said he was like that guy from The Sopranos. 你说他像《黑道家族》里的那个人
[20:12] I said he works on The Sopranos. He’s an editor. 我说他参与制作《黑道家族》 他是个编剧
[20:15] Oh, God, oh, God! Even worse. 天 老天 更糟了
[20:17] He must be so desensitized to violence 他肯定对暴力和对”平庸之恶”的
[20:19] and nihilistic ruminations on the banality of evil. 恐怖主义反思完全麻木不仁
[20:23] Here, out the window. You love shimmying, right? 这儿 从窗户出去 你爱希迷舞 对吧
[20:25] You know I love shimmying, but that’s a two-story drop. 你知道我爱希迷舞 但这可是两层楼
[20:29] Use this. 用这个
[20:32] – Go, get out. Go, go! – Uh, okay. -快 快跑 快 -好
[20:35] Oh, shit. 见鬼
[20:37] Sorry. 抱歉
[20:42] Whoa, whoa, Tony marries Dr. Melfi? 托尼娶了梅尔菲医生
[20:46] Mamma mia! 妈妈咪呀
[20:52] – So, the island’s purgatory, right? – What’s really happening– -那座岛是炼狱 对吗 -其实是…
[20:55] Hold that thought. 等一下
[20:58] Hey, Princess Carolyn, you came. 卡洛琳公主 你来了
[21:00] I figured since I’m your agent, 我想既然我是你的经纪人
[21:01] I should at least show up to your premiere party. 那我至少应该到场参加你的首映派对
[21:03] I know I haven’t called in a while. I’ve been really busy. 我知道我很久没打给你了 最近我很忙
[21:06] Yeah. I figured you’d call me if you needed a coffee. 我知道 如果需要咖啡 你肯定会叫我的
[21:09] Ouch. 别这样
[21:10] Hey, big premiere tonight. Very exciting. 今晚首映很盛大 激动人心
[21:13] Yeah. 对
[21:14] After tonight, it’s no more 今晚之后 就不会再有人说
[21:15] “Aren’t you the horse from Horsin’ Around?” “你不是《胡闹的小马》里的那匹马吗”
[21:17] From now on it’ll be, “You’re BoJack Horseman.” 以后就会是”你是马男波杰克”
[21:20] I’m happy for you, BoJack. 我为你高兴 波杰克
[21:22] – How about a kiss for good luck? – No, BoJack. -那就来个幸运之吻吧 -不 波杰克
[21:25] I’m your agent and your friend, and I will always support you. 我是你的经纪人和朋友 我会永远支持你
[21:28] But I’m 33 years old, 但我33岁了
[21:30] and I want to have a family by the time I’m 40. 我想等我40岁的时候拥有自己的家庭
[21:33] I don’t want to spend the next seven years 我不想把接下来的七年浪费在
[21:34] in and out of love with you. 跟你分分合合上
[21:36] I’ve wasted too much time waiting for things to happen. 为了等事情发生我浪费了太多时间
[21:39] And I’m not gonna wait anymore. 我不想再等下去了
[21:42] And for what it’s worth, 无论如何
[21:43] I always liked the horse from Horsin’ Around. 我一直很喜欢《胡闹的小马》里那匹马
[21:46] – You did? – Yeah. Everybody did. -真的吗 -真的 大家都喜欢
[21:51] Unbelievable. Un-Jessica-Bielievable. 难以置信 难以杰西卡置信
[21:55] Can we not fight while I’m at a gig? 我在干活呢 能别挑这种时候跟我吵吗
[21:57] There are a lot of big producers, 外面有很多大牌制作人
[21:59] this could be my next big break. 这可能是我下一次大红的机会
[22:01] This podunk benefit is below us. 这个小慈善会配不上我们
[22:03] I’m about to be in what I’ve been told 我要马上参演一部据说
[22:05] is a very important gay rights movie, 非常有影响力的同志权利电影
[22:07] I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. 《我盛大的同志婚礼》
[22:08] I now pronounce me very impressed, 我觉得你很厉害
[22:11] but I’m not getting those kinds of offers. 但我得不到那种好机会
[22:12] As Justin would say, “Cry me a river.” 贾斯汀会说”悲伤逆流成河”
[22:15] Hey, if you like Justin so much, 如果你那么喜欢贾斯汀
[22:17] maybe you should just continue 那你就继续跟他
[22:19] to be really good friends with him. 当你们的好朋友吧
[22:20] Fine, maybe I will marry Justin. 当就当 我可能会嫁给贾斯汀
[22:22] Uh, I didn’t say that. 这我可没说
[22:24] I now pronounce this marriage over. Biel with it. 我宣布我们的婚姻结束了 接受我的现实吧
[22:31] – You wanted water? – Thanks. -喝水吗 -谢谢
[22:33] Wait. Blarn, right? Yeah, from the coffee shop. 你叫布拉恩对吧 咖啡店店员
[22:37] What are you doing here? Is there coffee to “Bariste”? 你怎么来了 来这里”煮咖啡”吗
[22:40] I also do cater waiter gigs to make ends meet. 我也在餐饮会上当服务员赚外快
[22:43] You “Bariste” and cater and waiter? Triple threat. 你会煮咖啡提供餐饮提供服务 三门绝技
[22:47] I should be bringing you the water. 应该是我给你拿水喝才是
[22:49] You know, just for the record, 我说一句
[22:51] I think it’s cool that you put yourself out there. 我觉得你出去主持挺好的
[22:54] A lot of guys in your position wouldn’t take gigs like this. 很多你这样的人不会接这种活
[22:56] Because they’d be afraid people would make fun of them. 因为他们担心别人会取笑他们
[22:58] That’s dumb. 太傻了
[22:59] If you care about what other people think, 如果老去关心别人怎么想
[23:01] you’re never gonna do anything. 那你什么都做不成
[23:03] – Yeah, you’re right. – Oh, my God, I’m so glad you agree. -你说得对 -天啊 你同意我太高兴了
[23:06] For a second, I was like, “Why did I say that? That was so dumb.” 一瞬间我还想”我为什么说那个 太傻了”
[23:09] But then you were like, “That’s right.” 但之后你说”你说得对”
[23:10] And I was like, “Ooh! Validation.” 我就想”太棒了”
[23:13] – Hey, mind if I change out of this shirt? – Go ahead. -你介意我换件衬衣吗 -尽管换
[23:15] This monkey suit is killing me. 这件礼服让我难受死了
[23:18] Hey there, Delilah. 莫慌 达莱拉
[23:21] Sweet hang, Blarn. You’re one in a million. 跟你聊天真开心 布拉恩 你很特别
[23:24] – Actually, my name isn’t Blarn. – What? -其实我不叫布拉恩 -什么
[23:26] I put that on my nametag as a dumb joke 我把”布拉恩”写到名牌上是为了好笑
[23:28] to subvert the idea of co-opting personal identity 那么做是为了颠覆自我选择个人身份的理念
[23:31] to further corporate branding which, 进一步宣传企业品牌
[23:32] as I’m saying it, isn’t much of a joke. 不过好像没有搞笑的效果
[23:36] “Blarn.” That is very funny. You should be a writer. “布拉恩” 真的很好笑 你应该当作家
[23:40] Thanks. I’m Diane. 谢谢 我叫戴安
[23:42] – Mr. Peanutbutter. – Yeah, I know. -花生酱先生 -我知道
[23:43] – Add me on MySpace, okay? – Sure. -MySpace上加我好友好吗 -没问题
[23:45] All right. Guess I’ll see you around, Diana. 好嘞 回见了 戴安娜
[23:50] It’s Diane. 我叫戴安
[23:53] Hey, buddy, slight change of plans. 伙计 计划稍微有变
[23:56] You got to call it off. Call the whole thing off. 你得取消 取消所有活动
[23:58] What do you mean “call it off”? We premiere in two minutes. 取消是什么意思 两分钟后我们就首映了
[24:00] Call the network, cancel the whole thing. 通知电视网 取消一切
[24:02] Nobody wants to see me take a dump on a Horsin’ Around VHS. 没人想看我在《胡闹的小马》光碟上拉屎
[24:04] BoJack, it’s going to be fine. This is what we wanted, remember? 波杰克 不会有事 这是我们想要的 记得吗
[24:08] That’d easy for you to say. It’s my name on the show. 你站着说话不腰疼 剧里是我的名字
[24:11] This is why I didn’t want to do another TV show. 所以我才不想再拍电视剧了
[24:13] Everything was perfect. 本来一切都完美的
[24:14] BoJack, this shit is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S. 波杰克 这垃圾玩意儿就是很疯狂 大写的疯狂
[24:17] I can’t promise you everyone will love this show. 我无法向你保证每个人都会喜欢这部剧
[24:19] But no matter what, people will remember it. 但无论如何 大家会记住它
[24:21] Five, ten years from now, 五年或十年后
[24:22] this is the show people will associate you with, 大家想到你就会想到这部剧
[24:25] and you’ll be glad they do. 而你会为此高兴的
[24:27] Because this show is real, it’s edgy, it’s different. 因为这部剧真实 前卫 与众不同
[24:30] A lesser talent couldn’t have pulled it off. 没有天赋的人是演不出来的
[24:32] But I’m willing to bet on BoJack Horseman. 但我愿意赌你马男波杰克
[24:35] – Are you? – Yes, I am. -你愿意吗 -我愿意
[24:37] Great. Because the show is starting 很好 剧马上开演了
[24:39] and your life is about to change forever, 你的人生要就此永远改变了
[24:42] in three, two, one. 倒计时 三 二 一
[24:44] Whassup, bitches? 干嘛呢 小婊砸们
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme