时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Look alive, bright eyes. | 醒醒啦 明眸亮眼 |
[00:16] | It’s the morning and somebody loves you. | 太阳公公起床啦 有人爱你哦 |
[00:19] | Right back at you, buddy. | 你也是 哥们 |
[00:20] | – Oh, my God. He’s here. – There he is. | -我的神呐 他来了 -他来了 |
[00:23] | – I love you, Mr. Peanutbutter. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 花生酱先生 -我也爱你 |
[00:26] | Idea for a new Pixar movie: | 皮克斯新电影构想 |
[00:28] | what are pizza boxes thinking about? | 披萨盒在想些什么 |
[00:31] | – And Leland Stanford? – Transcontinental Railroad. | -利兰·斯坦福呢 -横贯大陆铁路 |
[00:34] | – Transcontinental Railroad? – That is correct. | -横贯大陆铁路吗 -正确 |
[00:36] | Next question, what is my favorite kind of berry? | 下一题 我最喜欢的浆果是什么 |
[00:40] | – Barry Bostwick. – Raspberry? | -巴瑞·博斯特威克 -覆盆子 |
[00:43] | I’m so sorry, the correct answer, of course, was Barry Bostwick. | 抱歉 正确答案当然是巴瑞·博斯特威克 |
[00:46] | How was I supposed to know? | 我怎么知道 |
[00:48] | He also likes Franken Berry. | 他也喜欢弗兰肯·贝瑞 |
[00:49] | – We would have accepted Franken Berry. – What? | -回答弗兰肯·贝瑞也是可以的 -啥 |
[00:51] | – I’m sorry, you lose. – What the…? | -抱歉 你输了 -搞什么 |
[00:53] | Well, that’s our show, | 好了 节目就是这样 |
[00:54] | but before we go I wanna send out a quick message. | 但结束之前我想说一句 |
[00:56] | Diane, if you’re watching this, | 戴安 如果你在看的话 |
[00:58] | I love you and I know you’re doing great things. | 我爱你 我知道你在投身于伟大的事业 |
[01:02] | Idea for a new app: an undo button | 一款新应用的构想 一个可以 |
[01:06] | that could undo long amounts of time. | 取消很长一段时间的按键 |
[01:08] | Hey, is everyone having a good time? | 大家好 玩得开心吗 |
[01:11] | Three months. A year. A life. | 三个月 一年 一辈子 |
[01:15] | Erica, where did that tooth come from? | 艾瑞卡 那颗牙是从哪来的 |
[01:17] | All right, let’s keep this party going. | 好吧 继续玩吧 |
[01:20] | One click and everything could just go back to the way it was. | 轻轻一按一切就能回到原来的模样 |
[01:31] | – You’re still here? – Yup. Still here. | -你还在吗 -对 还在 |
[02:36] | – Stop it. – Wake up, captain dumbshit. | -别戳了 -起来 傻蛋船长 |
[02:39] | I’ve been trying to get in touch with you for two months. | 我联系你联系了两个月 |
[02:42] | Ow. Okay. I’m awake, I’m awake. | 好了 我起来我起来 |
[02:46] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[02:47] | If the studio wants to sue me, | 如果制片厂要告我 |
[02:48] | tell them to take my house. | 让他们把我的房子拿走 |
[02:49] | I belong to the sea now. | 我现在属于大海 |
[02:52] | – Are you drunk? – Only on adventure. | -你喝多了吗 -在冒险中而已 |
[02:54] | And gin. And vodka. And gin. | 琴酒 伏加特酒 琴酒 |
[02:57] | They’re not gonna sue you. They finished the movie. | 他们不会告你 他们把电影拍完了 |
[03:00] | What? How? Explain yourself, land wench. | 什么 怎么拍完的 解释一下 地面村妇 |
[03:02] | I don’t know, ask Turteltaub. | 我不知道 问龟泰伯 |
[03:03] | That’s not why I’m here. | 那不是我来这儿的原因 |
[03:05] | I thought you were in Cordovia. | 我以为你在科尔多维亚 |
[03:07] | You’ve been here this whole time? | 你一直都在这儿吗 |
[03:08] | Idea for a thing Princess Carolyn should do… | 卡洛琳公主应该做的一件事构想 |
[03:13] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[03:13] | Get dressed. We’re going to the orphanage. | 换衣服 我们要去孤儿院了 |
[03:15] | What orphanage? | 什么孤儿院 |
[03:16] | Remember at Herb’s funeral, I asked you | 还记得在赫比的葬礼上 我问你 |
[03:18] | what you wanted me to do with your Horsin’ Around residuals? | 你想怎么处理《胡闹的小马》重演版权费吗 |
[03:21] | I do… not remember that. | 我记…不得了 |
[03:22] | You said, “Give it to an orphanage or something.” | 你说 捐到孤儿院之类的地方吧 |
[03:25] | – What? – Well, it turns out you made enough money | -什么 -现在足够 |
[03:27] | to build a brand new one. | 建一座全新的孤儿院了 |
[03:29] | So congratulations. You’re a hero. | 恭喜了 你是个大英雄 |
[03:32] | A hero? | 大英雄 |
[03:34] | That’s right, a hero. | 是的 大英雄 |
[03:36] | Or is it pronounced “Gyro?” I just call them subs. | 还是读作”陀螺仪” 反正发音差不多 |
[03:39] | Anyway, enjoy the sandwich, you’re a great man. | 总之 请享用三明治 你是位大好人 |
[03:42] | Welcome to The BoJack Horseman Orphanage. | 欢迎来到马男波杰克孤儿院 |
[03:45] | Or, as we call it, The BoJack Horsephanage. | 或者也可以叫它 波杰克马孤院 |
[03:48] | You cannot call it that. | 你不能那样叫 |
[03:49] | A, because I am not a great man and B, | 首先 我不是个大好人 其次 |
[03:52] | because that is a really stupid name. | 那个名字真的很蠢 |
[03:55] | The name was Molly’s idea. | 这名字是莫莉起的 |
[03:57] | Stop pissing off the orphans. | 别惹孤儿们 |
[03:58] | A lot of them grow up to be serial killers. | 他们中很多长大后会成为连环杀手 |
[04:01] | *BoJack’s a very kind fellow BoJack’s a very kind fellow* | *波杰克是大善人 波杰克是大善人* |
[04:06] | *BoJack’s a very kind fellow* | *波杰克是大善人* |
[04:10] | *He gave us a place to live* | *他让我们有了家* |
[04:16] | Thank you for that lovely song. But I’m not a good person. | 谢谢 歌很好听 但我不是好人 |
[04:19] | This is the only good thing I’ve ever done | 这是我唯一做过的好事 |
[04:21] | and I did it by accident. | 还是因为偶然促成 |
[04:23] | And it just goes to show you life is just… | 这只是想让你们知道 人生就是 |
[04:25] | Ah, what am I saying? | 我这是说什么呢 |
[04:27] | I don’t have to tell you how hard life is. | 我不用告诉你们人生多艰难 |
[04:28] | You’re the ones with the dead parents. | 你们的父母都已不在人世 |
[04:29] | – My parents are dead? – No. No. Not necessarily. | -我的父母不在人世了吗 -不 不一定 |
[04:33] | Maybe they just didn’t want you. | 也许他们只是不想要你们 |
[04:35] | My point is, I don’t understand how people live. | 我是说 我不知道人们是怎么生活的 |
[04:39] | It’s amazing to me that people wake up every morning | 我觉得很难以理解 人们每天醒来 |
[04:41] | and say, “Yeah, another day, let’s do it.” | 然后说 新的一天 加油 |
[04:44] | How do people do it? | 他们怎么加油 |
[04:46] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道 |
[04:57] | So you see, Todd, the nimble improviser | 所以说 陶德 最聪明的即兴表演者 |
[04:59] | must navigate the most sensitive of areas. | 一定会穿行过最敏感的地方 |
[05:02] | And I’m not just talking about the butt. | 我可不是仅指屁股 |
[05:05] | Copernicus, how do you always come up with | 哥白尼 你是怎么想到 |
[05:07] | these amazing butt jokes? | 这些牛逼的屁股笑话的 |
[05:09] | When you’re a Level Nine, as I am, | 当你达到九级 像我一样 |
[05:11] | you don’t come up with butt jokes. | 你不用想到这些屁股笑话 |
[05:13] | You live truthfully in the moment and the butt joke comes to you. | 你真诚地活在当下 它们自己找上门来 |
[05:17] | So true. So wise. | 充满真谛 充满智慧 |
[05:20] | Listen, I need to “Shove off,” as we sailors say, | 听好 我要”启航” 水手行话 |
[05:23] | on my comedy cruise line, the Giggleship. | 乘坐我的喜剧游轮咯咯号了 |
[05:26] | I shan’t be returning. | 我不会回头 |
[05:27] | – Shan’t you? – I shannot. | -你不会吗 -不会 |
[05:28] | I’d like you to join me on the high seas, | 我想在公海上和你一起航行 |
[05:30] | as my Number Two | 作为我的副手 |
[05:32] | and I don’t mean that kind of number two. | 我不是说那种二流副手 |
[05:35] | What, number two, how do you do that? | 什么 副手 你怎么做到的 |
[05:41] | If it isn’t the furshlugginer putz who cost me 50 grand. | 这不是浪费了我五万的傻蛋吗 |
[05:44] | Look, I’m sorry I bailed in the middle of production. | 我很抱歉我拍到一半跑了 |
[05:46] | If there’s anything I can do. | 我还能做什么弥补吗 |
[05:47] | Do? What do? Movie’s finished. | 弥补什么 电影都拍完了 |
[05:49] | – We fixed the whole thing in post. – Really? | -我们全都补救好了 -真的吗 |
[05:52] | Remember your first week, | 你还记得刚来时 |
[05:53] | these nerds made a computer scan of your head | 这些呆瓜对你的头部进行了扫描 |
[05:55] | so we could finish if something happened? | 就是防止万一出事也能完成拍摄吗 |
[05:57] | Please don’t call us nerds, sir. | 请不要叫我们呆瓜 先生 |
[05:58] | Something happened to you, so these nerds finished the movie. | 你出事了 这些呆瓜就把电影拍完了 |
[06:01] | Look at this. Look what Computer BoJack can do. | 你看 瞧瞧电脑版波杰克有多大能耐 |
[06:04] | – Help you out of that tree, ma’am? – Look at him save that cat. | -要帮你下来吗 女士 -看看他救那只猫 |
[06:07] | Now there’s a protagonist we can root for. | 这才是值得信任的主角 |
[06:09] | – You did all that in the computer? – Not just that. | -这些都是你用电脑做的吗 -不止呢 |
[06:11] | Computer BoJack had so much charisma and screen presence | 电脑版波杰克的镜头感更好 魅力十足 |
[06:14] | we ended up going back and replacing you in every scene. | 我们最后把每一幕里的镜头都替换成了它 |
[06:17] | Wait, so I’m not in the movie at all? | 等等 所以这电影里根本没有我 |
[06:19] | Not technically, | 严格来说没有 |
[06:20] | but computer you is giving the performance of your career. | 但是电脑版的你让你达到了职业生涯中新的高度 |
[06:23] | When people see what you do in this movie, | 当人们看到你在这部电影中的表现时 |
[06:25] | they are gonna storm Daniel Day-Lewis’s house, | 他们会冲进丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯[演员]的家 |
[06:28] | schlep him out into the street, shoot him in the head. | 把他撵到大街上 把他的头爆开花 |
[06:30] | That’s how good your performance is. | 你演得就是这么棒 |
[06:31] | It’s gonna make Daniel Day-Lewis look like shit. | 让丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯相形见绌 |
[06:34] | They’re gonna hate Daniel Day-Lewis. | 他们甚至会讨厌丹尼尔·戴-刘易斯 |
[06:35] | But it’s not my performance. | 但那不是我演的 |
[06:37] | Explain that the widow Day-Lewis. | 跟戴-刘易斯的遗孀去说吧 |
[06:38] | She’ll be devastated. Kaput. Kapleshky. | 她肯定绝望了 完蛋了 滚粗了 |
[06:40] | Are you actually Jewish? | 你真的是犹太人吗 |
[06:42] | Because I feel some of these you’re just making up. | 因为我觉得有些词是你自己编的 |
[06:44] | Look, we got a screening this weekend. | 这周末我们有个试映会 |
[06:46] | Come see the movie, we’ll schmooze, we’ll kibitz, | 来看看这部电影吧 我们聊聊 交流交流 |
[06:49] | schlemiel, schlimazel, Hasenpfeffer Incorporated. | 呆头呆脑 倒霉蛋儿 过期傻瓜 |
[06:55] | Just think, Carolyn, in one week, all of this will be ours. | 你想想 卡洛琳 一周后这都是我们的 |
[06:58] | We should a put a social-media desk there. | 我们应该在那里安置一个社交媒体处 |
[07:00] | If we hire someone to micromanage our clients’ online personas | 如果我们雇人来管理客户的网上角色 |
[07:03] | and new media outreach, | 以及新媒体宣传 |
[07:05] | they’ll seem more grounded down to earth. | 那样我们的客户会看起来更接地气儿 |
[07:06] | Smiling poop emoji, I love everything about that. | 微笑便便表情 我真是大爱这一切 |
[07:10] | Now, I wanna make sure the couches we get are really comfortable. | 我希望确保我们买的沙发要很舒服 |
[07:13] | You know, just in case we have some late nights. | 以免有时候 加班到很晚 |
[07:16] | Mr. Rabitowitz. This is a place of business. | 兔威特先生 这里是工作的地方 |
[07:20] | Ugh, can we just freeze in this moment for a second? | 我们就不能暂时冷静一点吗 |
[07:23] | I just wanna remember this instant where for once in my life, | 我只想记住我生命中的这一刻 |
[07:26] | – everything was going– – Hold that thought. | -所有事都… -先别高兴 |
[07:29] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:29] | Ugh. My wife and I are going to the ballet tonight, | 我老婆今晚要跟我去看芭蕾舞剧 |
[07:31] | there’s a real ish with the restaurant. | 餐馆这边还给我找麻烦 |
[07:33] | This is the wife you’re divorcing, right? | 就是你要离婚的那个老婆吧 |
[07:35] | Well, you know how it is. | 你应该知道啊 |
[07:36] | You say you want a divorce and she says, | 你说要离婚 她就会说 |
[07:38] | “No, we can make this work.” | “不 我们能解决的” |
[07:39] | You go to counseling and remember | 你们就去做婚姻咨询 你会记起 |
[07:41] | why you fell in love with her in the first place | 一开始是怎么爱上她的 |
[07:43] | and then, blah, blah, it’s a whole thing. | 之类之类的事 一大堆呢 |
[07:45] | We’ve been sleeping together for three months. | 我们俩都一起睡了三个月 |
[07:47] | We’re about to start a company together. | 都准备一起开公司了 |
[07:49] | None of that has to change. | 这些不需要改变啊 |
[07:51] | I am definitely going to divorce her probably, it’s just… | 我绝对会跟她离婚的 也许吧 只是… |
[07:55] | Ugh. It’s hard to explain to someone who’s never been married. | 跟没结过婚的人解释起来真难 |
[07:57] | Listen, this is– | 听着 这… |
[07:59] | Sorry, Katie just said something funny. | 不好意思 卡蒂说了些很搞笑的事 |
[08:01] | – What? – I gotta hop. I love you, though. | -什么 -我得走了 爱你哦 |
[08:11] | Okay, keep the engine running, I’ll be back in a– Oh. | 别熄火 我马上就… |
[08:17] | Um, I’m just here to pick up some stuff. | 我只是来拿点东西的 |
[08:19] | I’m going away for a while. | 我要出去一段时间 |
[08:20] | – Oh, where? – The Giggleship. | -去哪 -咯咯号 |
[08:23] | It’s the comedy cruise line People magazine | 这是一艘曾经被《人物杂志》称作 |
[08:25] | once called “A comedy cruise line.” | “喜剧邮轮”的喜剧邮轮 |
[08:28] | Comedy cruise line? Oh right, your improv thing. | 喜剧邮轮 对了 你的即兴表演 |
[08:32] | How was your, uh, graduation show? | 你的那个 毕业表演怎么样 |
[08:34] | – It was two months ago. You missed it. – Sorry. | -那都两个月前了 你错过了 -抱歉 |
[08:38] | – No, you’re not. – Well… | -你才不呢 -那个… |
[08:39] | Hey, do you remember the morning after my first night here? | 你还记得我第一天搬来后的那个早上吗 |
[08:44] | I don’t know why everyone keeps asking if I remember things. | 我不懂为什么人们老是问我记不记得 |
[08:46] | I don’t. | 我不记得 |
[08:47] | Just as a general rule, | 原则上来说 |
[08:48] | if your question begins, “Do you remember” | 如果你的问题以”你记不记得”开头 |
[08:49] | and doesn’t end with “How much you hated Moulin Rouge,” | 而不是以”你有多恨《红磨坊》结尾” |
[08:52] | The answer’s no. | 那答案都是不 |
[08:53] | I was so happy to have a place to stay that I made pancakes. | 我很高兴终于能住在一个可以做煎饼的地方了 |
[08:57] | And you kept eating them so I kept making them. | 你不停地吃 我就不停地做 |
[09:00] | And then you got mad at me for letting you eat so many pancakes. | 然后你就因为我让你吃了那么多煎饼而发火 |
[09:03] | You tried to chase me around the pool, | 你追我绕着泳池跑 |
[09:05] | but you were too hungover and also full from the pancakes | 但你宿醉未醒 还一肚子煎饼 |
[09:08] | so instead… you took a nap. | 所以 你就小睡了一会 |
[09:11] | And when you woke up, you said, “Thanks for the pancakes. | 然后你醒了 你说”谢谢你的煎饼 |
[09:16] | Now get out of my house.” | 现在滚出我家” |
[09:19] | I don’t remember any of that. | 我一点都不记得了 |
[09:20] | Well, anyway, I’m finally moving out, just like you wanted. | 不管怎么说 我终于要搬走了 如你所愿 |
[09:25] | Good. Honestly, you’ll probably be better off without me. | 很好 老实说 没有我你可能会更好 |
[09:30] | Yeah. But we had some good times, though, right? | 是啊 但我们也有快乐的时光吧 |
[09:34] | – Did we? – Right. Well, um, take care. | -是吗 -好吧 保重 |
[09:38] | Hey, I hope you can find a way to be happy, BoJack. | 我希望你能想办法开心起来 波杰克 |
[09:42] | – I really do. – Yeah, okay. | -真的 -好吧 |
[09:47] | Hey, Todd? | 陶德 |
[09:51] | You need to get your shit together. | 你得给老娘振作起来 |
[09:54] | Rutabaga and I are starting a new agency. | 鲁塔贝格和我准备开一家新的事务所 |
[09:57] | I want you to come onboard and write celebrity tweets. | 我希望能雇你来帮名流写推特 |
[10:01] | – I don’t know how to do that. – You’re a ghost-writer. | -我不知道要怎么写 -你可是枪手 |
[10:03] | It’s the same as writing a book, | 这跟写书一样 |
[10:05] | they’re just a lot shorter and more people read them. | 只不过更短 看的人也更多 |
[10:08] | All right, but why are you helping me? | 好吧 可你为什么要帮我 |
[10:10] | Because my life is a mess right now | 因为我现在的生活一团糟 |
[10:12] | and I compulsively take care of other people | 而且每次我不知道该怎么照顾自己的时候 |
[10:14] | when I don’t know how to take care of myself. | 我就会强迫性地照顾别人 |
[10:16] | Oh. I was hoping it was because you believed in me. | 我还希望是因为你相信我 |
[10:19] | I don’t. | 我才不信你 |
[10:24] | Welcome to my Giggleship. | 欢迎各位登上我的咯咯号 |
[10:26] | For us, it’s a place to realize our higher selves. | 对我们来说 这个场所将帮助我们认清自我 |
[10:29] | For the paying public, it’s a place to watch improv | 对于付钱的公众来说 这就是个8.99元 |
[10:31] | and drink watered-down margaritas for 8.99. | 看即兴剧喝兑了水的玛格丽塔酒的地方 |
[10:34] | Wow, we must all make a lot of money. | 那咱必须得多赚点钱啊 |
[10:37] | No, no, you just get paid in experience and stage time. | 不 我们是雇你来历练和表演的 |
[10:41] | – Which in a way is even better than money. – Say what? | -这可比钱要好得多 -你说啥 |
[10:45] | Look, We’ve arrived at your living quarters. | 到你的起居室了 |
[10:48] | Wow. No more couch-sleeping for this guy. | 小哥我再也不用睡沙发了 |
[10:52] | He gets a mattress. | 我有床垫睡啦 |
[10:54] | That’s the spirit. | 这样想就对了 |
[10:55] | And you can use improv | 你可以利用即兴剧表演 |
[10:56] | to make this room anything you want it to be. | 把这间房间变成你想象的样子 |
[10:58] | My cabin is exactly like yours, but when I use my imagination, | 我的客舱可你的一样 但当我利用想象力 |
[11:02] | it becomes a rich stateroom with a treasure chest full of booty. | 它就变成了装满宝藏的豪华特等客舱 |
[11:06] | I like a big booty, if you know what I mean. | 我最喜欢大宝贝了 你懂吧 |
[11:08] | And I don’t mean a butt. | 我说的可不是腚 |
[11:12] | You really are the master of spontaneous witticisms. | 你真是妙语连珠啊 |
[11:21] | All right, you ready? This is go time. | 好了 准备好了吗 就是现在了 |
[11:22] | There’s no turning back now. | 从此再也没有回头路了 |
[11:24] | – Oh, I am ready. – Great. | -我准备好了 -很好 |
[11:26] | Now let’s get out there | 那咱就出去 |
[11:27] | and tell all those garbage rat bastard sons of bastards | 告诉那群垃圾饭桶废物狗杂种们 |
[11:29] | what we really think of them, once and for all. | 我们对他们的看法 一了百了 |
[11:32] | Everyone. We have an announcement. | 各位 我们有话要说 |
[11:35] | Guys, we have an announcement. | 各位 我们有话要说 |
[11:37] | – What’s going on? – Mr. Witherspoon’s in the hospital. | -怎么了 -威瑟斯彭先生住院了 |
[11:40] | He had a stroke. | 他中风了 |
[11:42] | Well, you know what you rat bastards can stroke? | 你知道你们这群狗杂种们能抚摸什么吗 |
[11:45] | My big, hairy… | 我又大 又多毛的 |
[11:49] | Well, we burned that bridge. | 好吧 这下彻底无路可退了 |
[11:57] | Todd, you should be up a magician’s sleeve | 陶德 你就该被藏在魔术师的袖子里 |
[12:00] | because you are a card. | 因为你实在太搞笑了[是一张牌] |
[12:03] | Hey, Bryan. What’s going on here? | 喂 布莱恩 这是怎么了 |
[12:05] | – He refused to scrub the floors. – Oh, Bryan. | -他拒绝擦洗地板 -布莱恩 |
[12:09] | Please. My knees were cramping so I needed to stand. | 求你们了 我的膝盖抽筋了只能站着 |
[12:12] | But I’m real good at cleaning windows. Look. | 但我擦玻璃也很棒的 你们看 |
[12:16] | That’s solid space-work. | 装得还挺像嘛 |
[12:19] | Bryan, don’t worry. I’m gonna go to Copernicus | 布莱恩 别担心 我这就去找哥白尼 |
[12:21] | and get this sorted out. | 把这件事解决了 |
[12:23] | Copernicus? Uh, Copernicus? | 哥白尼 哥白尼 |
[12:38] | One Hundred and One Butt Jokes? | 《101个屁股笑话》 |
[12:42] | “No parking in the rear?” | “屁股[后方]不许停车” |
[12:47] | – Copernicus is a fraud! – A fraud? Me? | -哥白尼是个骗子 -你是在说我吗 |
[12:52] | I had such high hopes for you, Todd. | 我本来对你期望很高的 陶德 |
[12:54] | Normally, I’d make a perfectly timed butt joke here, | 通常我会说个恰到好处的屁股笑话 |
[12:56] | but as you can see, I don’t have my book. | 不过你也看到了 书现在在你手上 |
[13:00] | Guards, take this subversive to the Yes And room. | 警卫 把这个危险分子送去”好的而且”室 |
[13:04] | – No. – Hey, what are you doing? | -不要 -你在干嘛 |
[13:06] | No. Shame on all of you! | 不要啊 你们太可耻了 |
[13:08] | Just wait till you see my Trip Advisor review. | 等着看我的旅行建议评价吧 |
[13:11] | This cruise is getting three stars. | 我会给这趟游玩打三颗星 |
[13:14] | Because I have very mixed feelings about it. | 因为我对它的感情很复杂 |
[13:21] | – Carolyn, we are free. – Yeah. | -卡洛琳 我们自由了 -是啊 |
[13:24] | Real quick, kiss me once. Then kiss me twice. | 快亲我一下 然后再亲我两下 |
[13:26] | I don’t want to do that anymore. | 我不想再这样下去了 |
[13:28] | – I told you, we can make this work– – No. I don’t want– | -我都说了咱们能行的 -我是不想 |
[13:31] | Carolyn, you’re a single woman in your 40s. | 卡洛琳 你已经40多岁了还是剩女 |
[13:34] | – Can you really afford to be picky? – What? | -你还有资本挑三拣四吗 -你说啥 |
[13:36] | I’m just saying, what, | 我只是想说 |
[13:38] | you think you’re gonna find some perfect unattached guy | 难道你以为你能找到个完美单身汉 |
[13:40] | who’s gonna love you like I do? | 像我一样这么爱你吗 |
[13:42] | Who’s gonna make you laugh and feel good about yourself? | 还能逗你开心 让你充满自信吗 |
[13:44] | This is it, Carolyn, this is what you get. | 卡洛琳 我就是最适合你的人了 |
[13:46] | If you’re holding out for something better, | 如果你还想等更好的 |
[13:48] | well, I hate to break it to you, | 我也不想把话说得太难听 |
[13:50] | but you’re gonna be alone for a long time. | 但你会单身很久很久的 |
[13:52] | I’m not afraid of being alone. | 我不怕孤身一人 |
[13:57] | And you might wanna find someplace else to work | 你应该会想找个别的地方工作 |
[13:59] | because you’re not coming with me. | 因为你不能去我那里了 |
[14:01] | – Wait, wait, wait, what? – It’s my company. | -等等 你说什么 -那是我的公司 |
[14:04] | My name is on all the paperwork. | 所有文件上签的都是我的名字 |
[14:05] | I think I can do it without you. Good luck. | 没有你我也能行 祝你好运啦 |
[14:08] | Whoa, Carolyn, we just– Come… Carolyn. | 卡洛琳 我们才… 卡洛琳 |
[14:10] | My name is Princess Carolyn. | 我的名字是卡洛琳公主 |
[14:16] | And as I held that baby in my arms, | 当我抱起那个婴儿 |
[14:18] | I knew I had been given a second chance. | 我意识到我得到了第二次机会 |
[14:21] | A chance to finally make things right. | 一个改过自新的机会 |
[14:24] | And this time, I was gonna win… | 这一次 我一定要赢得 |
[14:27] | the race of life. | 这场生命之战 |
[14:34] | – That was actually good. – We’re doing a full awards push. | -还挺不错的啊 -我们要冲击各大奖项 |
[14:37] | You should clear your schedule for the next year. Okay? | 你最好把明年的行程空出来 |
[14:39] | Buckle up, buddy, this is the year of Secretariat. | 做好准备吧老弟 今年将是骄马之年 |
[14:42] | But it wasn’t Secretariat. | 可它并不是骄马 |
[14:43] | And it wasn’t me. It was a computer. | 也不是我 它只是台电脑 |
[14:46] | What difference does it make? Smile and collect your trophies. | 这又有什么区别 笑着接过你的奖杯就好 |
[14:49] | – You know Ana Spanikopita? – Hello. | -你认识安娜·斯巴尼可皮塔吗 -你好 |
[14:51] | They call her the Oscar whisperer. | 人称”奥斯卡鬼语者” |
[14:53] | – Ana Spanikopita. Big fan. – Thank you, it’s– | -安娜·斯巴尼可皮塔 铁杆粉丝 -谢谢 |
[14:56] | I meant you are going to be a big fan of me | 我是说你将成为我的铁杆粉丝 |
[14:59] | because I am going to win you an Oscar. | 因为我会帮你赢得一座奥斯卡奖杯 |
[15:01] | Ana is the best there is. | 安娜可是业内的佼佼者 |
[15:02] | You better start writing your speech. | 你得着手准备获奖感言了 |
[15:04] | I don’t have to thank my parents, do I? | 需要感谢父母吗 需要吗 |
[15:05] | You’re funny. I am literally laughing out loud. | 你真幽默 我已经被逗得哈哈大笑了 |
[15:09] | We gotta get you on a talk show. | 我们会安排你上一个脱口秀 |
[15:10] | You have any weird history with Kelly Ripa I should know about? | 你和凯莉·蕾帕有什么我该知道的古怪往事吗 |
[15:13] | No. Well, define “Weird.” | 没有 就”古怪”而言的话 |
[15:15] | You look doughy. Do you run? | 看着蛮壮的嘛 有在跑步吗 |
[15:17] | – Cardio? Anything? – I mean, occasionally. | -有氧运动 或其他运动 -偶尔会做 |
[15:19] | Excuse me? That was such a beautiful performance. | 打扰一下 您的表演真是太棒了 |
[15:23] | – So brave. – Thank you. | -非常勇敢 -谢谢 |
[15:25] | Everyone here loves you. Do you feel that? | 大家都喜欢你 感受到了吗 |
[15:27] | Feel that energy! | 尽情感受吧 |
[15:28] | They don’t love me. They don’t know me. | 他们喜欢的不是我 他们甚至都不了解我 |
[15:30] | – That’s why they love you. – He’s right. | -所以他们才喜欢你啊 -他说得对 |
[15:32] | Our research shows America likes to think they know you, | 我们调查显示美国人喜欢觉得他们了解你 |
[15:35] | and then they like learning more about you, | 然后他们就会试着去更了解你 |
[15:37] | but at a certain point they pass a threshold | 可当了解到一个临界点之后 |
[15:40] | where they actually know you and then they find you weird | 也就是真正开始了解你时他们会觉得你很古怪 |
[15:43] | and off-putting. | 还很恶心 |
[15:44] | Are you saying that nobody who really knows me could ever love me? | 你是说每一个真正了解我的人都不喜欢我吗 |
[15:47] | – No, no, no. Not nobody. No. – No. | -不不不 不是所有人 不是啦 -不 |
[15:51] | What am I doing here? | 我在这浪费什么时间 |
[15:53] | I don’t know where you’re going, but if you could run there. | 我不知道你要干吗 但你可以飞奔过去哦 |
[16:08] | Sextina, hi. Thanks for meeting me here. | 你好啊性感缇娜 谢谢你肯在这儿与我见面 |
[16:10] | I’m really excited to be working with you. | 能与你共事真的让我很激动 |
[16:12] | Listen, chitch, if you’re going to | 听好了 婊砸 如果你 |
[16:14] | tweet for Sextina Aquafina, | 要帮性感缇娜·阿琪菲娜发微博 |
[16:16] | you need to capture the essence of my personal brand, okay? | 你就得深谙我个人品牌的本质魅力 好吗 |
[16:19] | All upper caps, no punctuation, | 包括博文得是大写字体 不能有标点符号 |
[16:21] | lots of cryptic bullshit about the Illuminati | 发很多关于光明会的神秘混话 |
[16:23] | and make sure to mention my preferred brands, okay? | 以及确保提到我首选的牌子 懂没 |
[16:26] | Beats by Dre, Abercrombie and Fitch | 比如魔声耳机 阿伯克龙比和惠誉 |
[16:28] | and brand fin polish. | 还有波兰鳍牌 |
[16:32] | – Can you spell that last one? -No. | -你能再说一遍最后一个吗 -不行 |
[16:35] | I gotta go get my blowhole bleached. | 我得去漂白气孔了 |
[16:39] | Hey, thank you so much. You people are the real stars. Huh? | 非常感谢你们 你们才是真正的明星 |
[16:49] | Hi. I’m Sarah Koenig. | 你好 我是莎拉·柯尼希[记者] |
[16:51] | This is one ringtone told over the course of several rings. | 这是一段盖过其他铃声的铃声 |
[16:55] | And the story it’s telling you is to answer your phone. | 这个故事是要告诉你记得接电话 |
[16:59] | – Hello? – Hey, Diane. | -喂 -嘿 戴安 |
[17:04] | So… How’s Cordovia? | 你…在科尔多维亚还好吗 |
[17:09] | It’s… hard. | 过得…蛮苦 |
[17:12] | – Do you know where the batteries are? – What? | -你知道电池放在哪儿吗 -什么 |
[17:17] | The batteries in the remote died. | 遥控器里的电池没电了 |
[17:19] | Did you check the junk drawer? | 你翻过那个垃圾抽屉没 |
[17:22] | Yeah, I looked in the junk drawer. | 我翻过垃圾抽屉了 |
[17:24] | I’m gonna take them out of the smoke detector. | 我要把它们放到烟雾警报器的范围之外 |
[17:26] | – No, don’t do that. – Well, I’m out of options. | -不 别这样干 -反正我是别无他法了 |
[17:29] | Listen, I know this sounds crazy, | 听着 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[17:31] | but I think maybe you should get back here | 但我想你应该回到我这儿 |
[17:35] | – so you can help me find the batteries. -Yeah? | -好帮我找电池 -是吗 |
[17:38] | I know you’re doing important work | 我知道你的工作很重要 |
[17:40] | and it’s a long way to travel, | 而且回家的路途很漫长 |
[17:42] | but I need you here and I think you should come home. | 但我真的需要你 我觉得你该回家了 |
[17:46] | – Is that really what you want? – Of course it is. | -你真的这么想的吗 -当然了 |
[17:50] | Well, okay, I’m looking at this website right now | 好吧 我还在浏览网站 |
[17:57] | and it says if I leave immediately, | 上面说如果我马上走的话 |
[17:59] | I can still make it home tonight. | 今晚还能赶回家 |
[18:02] | That sounds great. | 听起来很棒耶 |
[18:03] | – I love you. – I love you, too, Diane. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 戴安 |
[18:07] | You know, it’s the funniest thing. | 告诉你件超好笑的事 |
[18:09] | There is a woman in this restaurant who looks just like you. | 我在的餐厅里看到有个女人长得超像你 |
[18:13] | I guess I just have one of those faces. | 我猜是因为我长着大众脸吧 |
[18:18] | Okay, party people, we have time for one more suggestion. | 好了 狂欢者们 只剩最后一条建议了 |
[18:23] | – Todd. – Did someone say movie theater? | -陶德 -有人说了”电影院”吗 |
[18:25] | I heard movie theater. | 我听到了”电影院”这个词 |
[18:26] | I’m Abe Lincoln and I’m gonna wear my giant hat to the movies. | 我是亚伯拉罕·林肯 要戴着大帽子去看电影 |
[18:30] | Who’s this sitting behind me? | 是谁坐我后面啊 |
[18:31] | John Wilkes Booth. Uh-oh. | 约翰·威尔克斯·布斯 不妙哦 |
[18:34] | – Todd, it’s me, BoJack. – BoJack? | -陶德 是我啊 波杰克 -波杰克吗 |
[18:38] | Todd, I’m getting you out of here. | 陶德 我是来带你走的 |
[18:40] | I can’t leave. I need to take suggestions. | 我不能走啊 我得接受建议 |
[18:43] | Okay, well, here’s a suggestion, | 那好 我给你条建议 |
[18:45] | your name is Todd. You’re 24, you live on my couch | 你叫陶德 今年24岁 住我家沙发上 |
[18:48] | and you’ve always seen the good in me somehow. | 你总是能发现我身上的闪光点 |
[18:53] | You’ve been brainwashed into thinking that you belong here, | 你被洗脑了认为这里是你的归属 |
[18:55] | but you don’t. You belong back home. | 但根本不是 家才是你的归属 |
[18:58] | If you’re any kind of improviser, you’ll take that suggestion | 如果你是即兴表演者 你就会接受这条暗示 |
[19:00] | and you’ll run with it. | 然后开始表演 |
[19:05] | Let’s get out of here. | 快离开这里 |
[19:06] | I’m afraid that getting out of here is not an option. | 恐怕离开这里并不怎么可行 |
[19:10] | You’ve seen too much. | 你知道太多内幕 |
[19:12] | What the hell are you gonna do about it? | 那你想怎样 |
[19:13] | – Stop you. With these. -Oh, no. | -用这个 来阻止你们 -不 |
[19:16] | – Don’t do anything crazy, guys. – You can’t be serious. | -别乱来 伙计 -这是认真的吗 |
[19:19] | – Just get behind me, BoJack. – No sudden moves. | -快藏在我身后 波杰克 -别乱动 |
[19:22] | Be reasonable. You wouldn’t wanna puncture the hull. | 冷静点 打穿船体可就糟了 |
[19:25] | Especially not when I have this smoke bomb. Ka-pow! | 尤其是我手里还有颗烟雾弹时 看招 |
[19:28] | – I’ve lost them. Where did they go? – Seriously? | -不见了 他们去那儿了 -开玩笑吧 |
[19:30] | Now feel the wrath of my flamethrower. | 感受我火焰喷射器之威吧 |
[19:35] | Too bad we’re wearing sunscreen | 算你倒霉 我们擦了防晒霜 |
[19:37] | with SPF a million which protects against flamethrowers. | 防晒指数一百万能让我们抵御烈焰 |
[19:41] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[19:43] | Now we finish this with our strangle machine. | 让我们来用掐掐机器人了结你们 |
[19:46] | Beep, boop, boop. Machine? | 哔哔啵啵 机器人 |
[19:47] | – Strangle those guys. – Ugh! BoJack, help. | -给我掐死他们 -不 波杰克 救我 |
[19:53] | There is literally nothing happening to you. | 老实说你根本就没事 |
[19:55] | You don’t understand, if you die in improv, you die in real life. | 你不懂的 如果你死在即兴剧里就真的死了 |
[20:00] | So stupid. Fine. I guess I have a guard killing machine? | 蠢毙了 好吧 那我就有台杀警卫机好了 |
[20:04] | Beep, boop, beep. | 哔哔啵啵 |
[20:07] | No. I have a wife and children. | 不 我家里有老婆孩子 |
[20:09] | Well, they’re improvised, but they’re real to me. | 虽然他们是表演出来的 但对我来说是真的 |
[20:14] | Can this be the end? | 这就是结局了吗 |
[20:16] | This whole ship is full of idiots. | 这整艘船上都是傻逼 |
[20:19] | Beep, boop. | 哔哔啵啵 |
[20:26] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快快快 |
[20:28] | Come on, come on, Todd. Almost there. | 快点 陶德 就快下来了 |
[20:30] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你去哪里 |
[20:32] | Sorry, improv is fun and great and everything, | 抱歉 即兴表演很有意思也很棒 |
[20:35] | but you guys are really into improv. | 但你们太深陷其中了 |
[20:38] | I’m gonna go with my friend. | 我要跟我的朋友走了 |
[20:40] | Your friend? I didn’t realize this man was your friend. | 你的朋友 我不知道这个人是你的朋友 |
[20:43] | Well, then, by all means, go with him, Todd. | 如果这样的话 那你跟他走吧 陶德 |
[20:45] | But, see, I thought | 但是 我觉得 |
[20:47] | this was the man who sabotaged your rock opera. | 就是他毁了你的摇滚歌剧吧 |
[20:50] | The one who constantly abuses you | 就是他一直虐待你 |
[20:52] | and makes you shower with a hose in the yard. | 让你在院子里用一根水管洗澡吧 |
[20:55] | I invited him to. | 我邀请他去的 |
[20:56] | The one who’s never said a kind word to you | 就是他从你们认识之日起 |
[20:58] | the entire time you’ve known him. | 从没对你说过一句好话吧 |
[21:00] | Is this your friend, Todd? | 这个人确定是你朋友吗 陶德 |
[21:03] | It’s more complicated than that. | 不止你说的那么简单 |
[21:05] | Is it? We’re your friends, Todd. | 是吗 我们才是你的朋友 陶德 |
[21:07] | More than that, we’re a family. | 不仅如此 我们是一家人 |
[21:10] | – I, uh… – Hash browns. | -我 -土豆饼 |
[21:14] | – What? – I heard hash browns. | -什么 我听到有人说土豆饼 |
[21:16] | Martha, did you see my hash browns? | 玛莎 你看到我的土豆饼了吗 |
[21:18] | Oh, my God, do you ever turn it off? | 天哪 你们能消停一会儿吗 |
[21:19] | It was hash browns, not pancakes. | 那是土豆饼 不是煎饼 |
[21:23] | The first morning you stayed with me. | 你搬去我家住的第一个早上 |
[21:24] | You kept making them and I kept eating them | 你一直做土豆饼 我就一直吃 |
[21:26] | and then I threw up in the pool. | 然后我吐在游泳池里了 |
[21:27] | That made you throw up in the pool. | 你看到我吐了你也吐了 |
[21:28] | Then I got mad at you for throwing up in my pool. | 然后因为你吐了我生你的气了 |
[21:30] | But, you said, “I’ll clean it up.” | 但是你说”我会清理干净” |
[21:34] | And did I clean it up? | 我清理干净了吗 |
[21:35] | No. You didn’t. I had to call the pool cleaner. | 没有 我找水池清理人员清理的 |
[21:38] | And you said, “Thank you for letting me stay here. | 你说 谢谢你让我住在这里 |
[21:41] | I don’t have anywhere else to go.” | 我没有其他地方可去了 |
[21:43] | And I remember when you said that, | 我还记得你说 |
[21:45] | “I don’t have anywhere else to go,” | “我没有其他地方可去”时 |
[21:46] | Because I felt good about myself. | 因为那时我自我感觉很好 |
[21:49] | And I don’t feel that way a lot. | 我不是很经常有那种感觉 |
[21:51] | Letting you stay with me | 让你留下跟我一起住 |
[21:52] | was the best thing I ever did on purpose. | 是我有意做的最棒的一件事 |
[21:55] | I don’t think I ever told you that. But I should have. | 我从没跟你说过 但我应该告诉你的 |
[21:58] | Because you’re my best friend, Todd. | 因为你是我最好的朋友 陶德 |
[22:02] | I’m not gonna lie, if you just made all that up, | 我说实话 如果刚才那番话都是编造的 |
[22:03] | that was some really good improv. | 那真是不错的即兴表演 |
[22:06] | Game recognize game. | 惺惺相惜 |
[22:11] | – Why do you have a boat? – Uh, I don’t remember. | -你怎么有艘船 -我不记得了 |
[22:17] | Hello? Prince? | 喂 王子吗 |
[22:19] | Listen, bozo, I keep getting calls | 听着蠢蛋 有个纽约的剧作家 |
[22:21] | from this New York playwright, she really wants to talk to you. | 一直给我打电话 她真的很想跟你谈谈 |
[22:23] | She says you know her, Jill Pill? | 她说你认识她 叫吉尔·皮尔 |
[22:26] | Jill Pill? | 吉尔·皮尔 |
[22:27] | Ring any bells? Apparently, she worked on your TV show. | 记得吗 显然她在你的剧组工作过 |
[22:29] | – Horsin’ Around? – No, actually. The other TV show. | -《胡闹的小马》吗 -不是 别的 |
[22:32] | Other TV show? Oh, shit. Jill. | 别的 操 吉尔啊 |
[22:36] | I’m moving into the new office | 我要搬新办公室了 |
[22:38] | and I got Herb’s ashes here. | 赫比的骨灰还在我这里 |
[22:39] | I really don’t know what to do with this thing. | 我不知道该怎么处理 |
[22:41] | – Do you want it? – Yeah. | -你要吗 -好 |
[22:45] | Why did I take you with me? | 我怎么带来了你这个蠢货 |
[22:50] | Herb loved orphans. | 赫比喜欢孤儿 |
[22:52] | Mostly as a delivery apparatus for hackneyed punchlines | 大部分是因为孤儿可以作为一些烂梗 |
[22:54] | and mawkish sentimentality, but still. | 还有恶心的多愁善感的桥梁 但他还是喜欢 |
[22:56] | And we will do our part to honor his legacy. | 我们会尽心尽力纪念他的 |
[22:59] | – Hey, who’s Jerb? – What? | -赫逼是谁 -什么 |
[23:01] | Jerb Ka– Why does it say “Jerb Kazzaz?” | 赫逼·哈…为什么写的是赫逼·哈萨克 |
[23:04] | Your e-mail said “Jerb.” I forwarded it to the plaque guy. | 你邮件里写的是赫逼 我就转发给了做牌匾的人 |
[23:08] | – Is it not–? – No, obviously that was a typo. | -难道不是 -显然是我打错了啊 |
[23:10] | Why would I want to dedicate the orphanage | 我为什么会让孤儿院 |
[23:12] | to the memory of Jerb Kazzaz? | 纪念一个叫赫逼·哈萨克的人 |
[23:14] | Kind of sounds like something | 好像地中海风味餐厅里 |
[23:15] | you’d get at a Mediterranean restaurant, | 他们会给你上的什么东西 |
[23:17] | but wouldn’t finish. | 但是没吃完 |
[23:18] | And the waiter would say, | 然后服务生会说 |
[23:19] | “You want me to box up this jerb kazzaz for you?” | “要我帮您打包这道赫逼哈萨克吗” |
[23:22] | – And you’d say, “No.” – You gotta fix this. | -你会说 不要 -得改一下 |
[23:25] | Really? We spent a lot of money on this plaque, you know? | 真的吗 我们花了很多钱做这块匾 |
[23:28] | – And on the T-shirts. – Jerb’s kids? | -还有衬衫 -赫逼的孩子 |
[23:30] | No, there’s no Jerb. It’s Herb. | 不是赫逼 是赫比 |
[23:33] | T-shirt’s say Jerb so I’m going by the T-shirts. | 衬衫上印的是赫逼 我就照衬衫上来了 |
[23:38] | You know, Herb would probably think that this is pretty funny | 其实赫比可能会觉得这样很有趣 |
[23:42] | – that you couldn’t even get this right. – Yeah. He would. | -你竟然他的名字都弄错 -是的 |
[23:46] | – So, in a way… – Yeah. | -所以 某种程度说 -嗯 |
[23:50] | You wanna get some Mediterranean food? | 你想吃地中海风味料理吗 |
[23:52] | You read my mind. | 你真是我肚子里的蛔虫 |
[23:58] | Oh, God. Lungs on fire. | 天哪 肺要炸了 |
[24:07] | Crap. I hate this. Running is terrible. | 烦死 我讨厌这个 跑步太烦人了 |
[24:11] | Everything is the worst. | 糟到不能再糟 |
[24:18] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天哪 天哪 |
[24:23] | It gets easier. | 会变容易的 |
[24:25] | Every day, it gets a little easier. | 每天都会容易一点点 |
[24:28] | – Yeah? – But you gotta do it every day. | -是吗 -但是你得每天都坚持跑 |
[24:30] | That’s the hard part. But it does get easier. | 这才是难的部分 但是却会让跑步变容易 |
[24:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |