时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Aw, she looks so peaceful. | 她看上去好安详 |
[00:17] | Do you think she’s dreaming that she’s not overstaying her welcome? | 你猜她的梦里会不会觉得自己住得还不够久 |
[00:19] | You know, when she got that wine delivered to the house, | 当她把酒快递到家里来的时候 |
[00:21] | I thought that was her thank-you present, that she was leaving, | 我以为她是想感谢我们 以为她要走咯 |
[00:24] | – but then she just drank the wine. – That was five days ago. | -结果她就把酒喝了 -那是五天前的事了 |
[00:27] | – Morning, everybody. – Aah! Kinko! | -大家早啊 -锦子 |
[00:29] | Another beautiful day in the city of Brotherly Angels. | 又是天使之城的一个美好早晨啊 |
[00:32] | Todd, I don’t recall accidentally ingesting poison, | 陶德 我不记得我不小心吃过毒药 |
[00:36] | and yet here you are trying to make me vomit. | 但你却让我想吐 |
[00:38] | You wanna go buy me a kite and then fly a kite? | 要不要给我买个风筝让我放 |
[00:41] | No. Kites are sky trash. | 不 风筝就是天上的垃圾 |
[00:44] | Why is it so daytime right now? | 现在为啥这么亮 |
[00:47] | Wanda? | 旺达 |
[00:50] | Wanna go surf some cloud waves? That’s what I call wind. | 要不要在云里冲浪 我管这叫风 |
[00:53] | Sorry. Some of us have jobs. | 不好意思 我们中有人还是有工作的 |
[00:55] | Not all of us. Just some of us. | 不是所有人 只是部分人 |
[00:57] | Oh, yeah, my job. | 对哦 我的工作 |
[00:59] | 好莱乌巨星名人 他们知道些什么 他们有常识吗 让我们一起拭目以待 | |
[01:01] | – Morning, Jerome. – What? | -早啊 杰罗姆 -啥 |
[01:03] | I’m done with my sabbatical and I’m ready to get back to work. | 我不想再休假了 我要继续工作 |
[01:06] | What sabbatical? I fired you. | 什么休假 我明明把你炒了 |
[01:08] | Oh, I thought when you said, “You’re fired,” | 我以为你说”你被解雇了” |
[01:10] | that was just you “giving me the business.” | 只是在捉弄我 |
[01:13] | No, I was taking the “Business” away from you. | 不 我只是不让你再继续工作了 |
[01:18] | Hey, Mr. Peanutbutter. You wanna go fly a kite? | 花生酱先生 你想不想去放风筝 |
[01:20] | Put me down for a supersized “Sounds great.” | 给我来个超大份的”好主意” |
[01:22] | But with an even larger main course of “Sadly, I cannot.” | 但再来个更大的主菜”真可惜我去不了” |
[01:26] | I am swamped here at work. | 我工作快忙翻了 |
[01:28] | First, I gotta put my suit on. | 首先 我得去穿上西装 |
[01:30] | Then I gotta go to hair and makeup. | 然后还得去做造型 |
[01:31] | Then we record the show. | 然后就要录制节目 |
[01:33] | And then I gotta take my suit off. | 然后我得把西服脱掉 |
[01:35] | So, that’s, like, the whole day. Sorry. | 基本上一天就没了 真不好意思 |
[01:44] | “Looking for a friend?” | “想找个朋友吗” |
[01:46] | Yes. | 没错 |
[01:47] | “Need direction?” | “需要指点吗” |
[01:48] | I’m listening. | 我很有兴趣啊 |
[01:50] | “Try Scientology”? | “试试科学论派” |
[01:52] | Excuse me? Sir? | 您好 先生 |
[01:54] | Have you ever thought about trying improv comedy? | 你有没有想过来试试即兴喜剧 |
[01:58] | Improv comedy? I don’t know… | 即兴喜剧 这我可说不好 |
[02:01] | Why not? It’s not like there’s anything else to do. | 为什么不呢 反正也没有别的事可做 |
[02:04] | Here on Mars. | 这可是火星 |
[02:05] | We’re on Mars? | 我们在火星上吗 |
[02:07] | Yes. And in a Martian ice cream shop. | 没错 而且是在一家火星冰淇淋店里 |
[02:10] | Care for a butterscotch swirl? | 想来个奶油糖果甜筒吗 |
[02:13] | The only limit is my imagination. | 幻想无极限啊 |
[02:15] | Why not come by our theater and try a free class? | 要不要来我们剧院 免费上一节课 |
[02:18] | Okay! Can I bring this food inside the theater? | 好的 我能把食物带进去吗 |
[02:22] | Ha, good one. | 说得好 |
[02:24] | But no. | 不过不行 |
[03:23] | “That’s when I learned that guns can blow a vato away. | “那时我才知道枪能打烂石头 |
[03:26] | But calculus? Calculus can blow a mind away.” | 但是微积分 微积分可以令你长进” |
[03:30] | Cut! | 卡 |
[03:31] | We got it! | 拍得很好 |
[03:33] | That’s the day, everybody. | 今天的拍摄到此结束 |
[03:36] | – You sure we got it, Abe? – Of course. You were phenomenal. | -你确定拍好了 亚伯 -当然 你太棒了 |
[03:40] | Really? Because that kid sneezed in the middle of my monologue. | 真的吗 我独白的时候这孩子打喷嚏了 |
[03:42] | – We can fix that in post. – Abe, I’m supposed to tell you | -这我们能剪辑掉 -亚伯 告诉你件事 |
[03:45] | the boom mike fell into the last shot. | 最后这条收音话筒没管用 |
[03:47] | You sure you don’t wanna get another take? Just for safety? | 你确定不要再拍一条 以防万一 |
[03:50] | What am I, Kubrick? We can fix all this stuff in post. | 我又不是库布里克 这些都可以后期处理的 |
[03:53] | It’s an easy scene. | 这一幕这么简单 |
[03:55] | Secretariat’s a nice guy, the Spanish kids learn a lesson. | 骄马是个好人 那个西班牙孩子上了一课 |
[03:59] | Boom. Bam! Done! | 轻松搞定啊 |
[04:01] | But Secretariat never actually taught math in South Central. | 可是骄马从没在中南部教过数学 |
[04:04] | I don’t know what Secretariat did or didn’t do. I wasn’t there. | 我怎么知道骄马干了些啥 我又不在 |
[04:08] | – Yeah, but– – Okay, so the studio wants gangbangers, | -可是 -制片方想要人来群P |
[04:11] | we’ll give them gangbangers. | 我们就找人来群P |
[04:12] | – We get paid either way, right? – I guess. | -能挣到钱就行 不是吗 -应该吧 |
[04:14] | I can’t wait to get home. I got a coq au vin in the slow cooker. | 我要赶紧回家 我炖着酒闷仔鸡呢 |
[04:18] | You like coq au vin? | 你喜欢酒闷仔鸡吗 |
[04:19] | I think so. | 应该吧 |
[04:20] | Is that the move where a French girl pours soup in– | 是法国女孩把汤泼到… |
[04:22] | Come over for dinner, okay? | 来我家吃晚餐吧 |
[04:24] | – You’ll love it. – Okay. | -你一定会喜欢的 -好的 |
[04:25] | Chin up, big guy. So, we ain’t making Casablanca. | 抬起头来 拍的不是《卡萨布兰卡》又咋样 |
[04:33] | – BoJack. Shut up. – Aah! What are you–? | -波杰克 闭嘴 -你怎么 |
[04:35] | Shut your mouth. No one can know I’m here. | 闭嘴 不能让别人知道我在这儿 |
[04:36] | – What? – Shut your stupid mouth, you idiot. | -什么 -闭上你的臭嘴 白痴 |
[04:38] | As you know, you’re my favorite client. | 你也知道 你是我最喜欢的客户 |
[04:42] | If I left Vigor, would you follow me to a new agency? | 如果我离开朝气 你会跟我去另一家经纪公司吗 |
[04:44] | Sure, but no one’s gonna hire me after this movie comes out. | 当然 不过等这部电影上映就没人会雇我了 |
[04:47] | The script turned into a piece of shit, | 剧本已经变成了一坨翔 |
[04:49] | and the director is a total hack. | 导演就是个弱智 |
[04:51] | Good guy, total hack. | 人是不错 就是弱智 |
[04:52] | Then let’s get you something before the movie comes out. | 那就在电影上映之前给你找点工作啊 |
[04:54] | We got an offer in for this new play off-Broadway. | 我们接到了非百老汇戏剧界的一部戏 |
[04:58] | Theater? That’s what real actors do. | 戏剧 那可是真正的演员才能演的 |
[04:59] | Yeah, I told them that, but they said she wanted you. | 我也是这么说的 但他们说她想让你演 |
[05:02] | – She? – Yeah, this hot new playwright Jill Pill. | -她是谁 -炙手可热的剧作新星吉尔·皮尔 |
[05:05] | – She came out of nowhere. – Jill Pill? | -刚杀出来的黑马 -吉尔·皮尔 |
[05:07] | New York magazine called her the enfant terrible | 《纽约》杂志称她为让人身临其境的 |
[05:09] | of the immersive theater world, | 戏剧界的坏孩子 |
[05:11] | and then later clarified that that’s a compliment. | 后来又说这是在夸奖她 |
[05:13] | It sounds exactly like the kind of thing I should be doing now. | 感觉我就应该做这个啊 |
[05:16] | – Something artistic and bold. – Rehearsals start in two weeks. | -又具艺术性又够大胆 -两周后开始彩排 |
[05:19] | Are you ready to go to New York for six months? | 准备好去纽约待六个月了吗 |
[05:21] | Are you kidding? New York’s a great city to live in for six months | 你逗我吗 纽约最适合住半年了 |
[05:24] | and not a second longer | 但绝不能多住一秒 |
[05:25] | and only if you’re insanely wealthy. | 除非你富得流油 |
[05:26] | I can’t wait! | 我已经迫不及待了 |
[05:31] | Now, that’s a lot of apple sauce. | 这苹果酱可是够多了 |
[05:33] | Apple sauce! | 苹果酱 |
[05:36] | That was so funny. | 太搞笑了 |
[05:37] | Which one of you guys wrote all those funny jokes? | 这些笑话是谁写的 |
[05:40] | No, Todd, here at Shenanigags, | 不 陶德 我们插科打诨这里 |
[05:42] | we make things up on the spot. | 都是即兴发挥 现编现演 |
[05:44] | Let’s try it. Give me a suggestion. | 来试试吧 给我个建议 |
[05:47] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[05:48] | Suggestions? | 一堆建议 |
[05:50] | Your suggestion was “Suggestions.” | 你的建议就是”建议” |
[05:52] | – Way to break the fourth wall. – That wasn’t that funny. | -还打破第四面墙呢 -一点都不好玩 |
[05:55] | My name’s Bryan and you haven’t won me over yet. | 我叫布莱恩 你还没把我说服 |
[05:58] | – Oh, Bryan. – Todd, in improv, | -布莱恩 -陶德 在即兴剧中 |
[06:00] | we get suggestions from an audience | 我们向观众寻求建议 |
[06:01] | then make up scenes based on them. | 然后在此基础上搭建场景 |
[06:03] | There are just a few simple rules. | 有一些简单的规则 |
[06:04] | You don’t ask questions. You don’t say no. | 不能问问题 不能拒绝 |
[06:06] | No matter what. | 无论如何 |
[06:08] | When someone makes a suggestion, | 当有人提出建议时 |
[06:09] | you always try to build on it. | 你必须吸收利用 |
[06:10] | We call that “Yes, and…” | 我们管那个叫”好的 而且” |
[06:12] | Yes, and if you mess up, that’s okay. | 是的 而且如果你搞砸了 没关系 |
[06:16] | It’s all part of the fun. | 那也是乐趣之一 |
[06:17] | Is it really that simple? | 真的那么简单吗 |
[06:19] | It’s incredibly complicated and requires years of training. | 复杂到难以想象 需要多年磨练 |
[06:22] | Oh, Bryan. | 布莱恩 |
[06:25] | But improv isn’t just about a constant clamoring | 但即兴剧并不只是为了关注和肯定 |
[06:27] | for attention and validation. | 就要一直大喊大叫 |
[06:29] | It’s about community. | 团体才是重点 |
[06:30] | I’ve always wanted to be part of a community. | 我一直都想成为团体的一部分 |
[06:33] | Well, you are now. Your first class is $200. | 你现在就是了 第一节课200块 |
[06:36] | I thought you said it was free. | 你说过那是免费的 |
[06:38] | Oh, that was just me doing an improv. | 那只是我在即兴表演 |
[06:41] | 好莱乌巨星名人 他们知道些什么 他们有常识吗 让我们一起拭目以待 | |
[06:44] | I am so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[06:46] | Every day I’m telling people | 每天我都跟别人说 |
[06:47] | all about the great stuff you’re doing there. | 你在那儿做的了不起的事情 |
[06:49] | – Yeah, I don’t know– – And they say, “Wow, she sounds amazing.” | -好吧 我也不知道 -他们说 她好厉害 |
[06:52] | And I say, “I’m here to confirm she is an incredible woman.” | 我说”我就是来证实她是个伟大女性的” |
[06:55] | – Well– – You know, the sound guy’s wife | -那个 -调声师的老婆 |
[06:57] | works with at-risk teens. | 是做关爱不良少年成长工作的 |
[06:58] | And I was like, “Yeah, that’s okay, | 我说 还可以吧 |
[07:01] | but compared to what my wife is doing, | 但跟我老婆的比 |
[07:02] | your wife is bullshit!” | 你老婆狗屁都不是 |
[07:04] | And he had to agree with me. | 他只能附和我 |
[07:06] | Because I am his boss. | 因为我是他老板 |
[07:07] | Listen Mr. Peanutbutter– | 听我说 花生酱先生 |
[07:08] | Let me talk to one of the locals. | 让我跟当地的人说句话 |
[07:10] | I wanna hear someone else | 我想听听其他人 |
[07:11] | talk about how what a selfless hero my wife is. | 是怎么说我老婆这位无私的大英雄的 |
[07:14] | Ah, now come on. | 快点嘛 |
[07:16] | Most refugees got their tongues cut out. | 大部分的难民舌头都被割了 |
[07:18] | Find one with a tongue. | 找个有舌头的 |
[07:19] | – I don’t think– – Indulge me. | -我不认为 -让我开开心 |
[07:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:22] | Hello. I am refugee from village. | 你好 我是村子里的难民 |
[07:25] | Hey, what’s your name, Superstar? | 你好 你叫什么 大明星 |
[07:30] | My name is… | 我叫… |
[07:34] | Coffee Maker. | 咖啡机 |
[07:37] | Kofi Makir. Am I pronouncing that right? | 科菲·玛吉 我发音对吗 |
[07:43] | Hey, Todd, you had some killer provs in class today. | 陶德 你今天课上有几个绝妙的箴言 |
[07:47] | Yes, and that zombie dentist scene was so innovative. | 对 僵尸牙医那场戏太有创新性了 |
[07:51] | – Oh, Bryan. – Guys, look. | -布莱恩 -各位 快看 |
[07:53] | It’s Copernicus. | 是哥白尼 |
[07:55] | – Who’s that? – What are you, new? | -那是谁 -你怎么回事 新人吗 |
[07:57] | Yes, I am new. | 是的 我是新人 |
[07:59] | Copernicus is the founder of Shenanigags. | 哥白尼是插科打诨的创始人 |
[08:01] | That guy is the Jan-Ove Waldner of modern improv. | 那个人是现代即兴剧的扬·奥韦·瓦尔德内尔 |
[08:04] | Who is Jan-Ove Waldner? | 谁是扬·奥韦·瓦尔德内尔 |
[08:05] | The Michael Jordan of table tennis. | 乒乓球界的迈克尔·乔丹 |
[08:08] | – Let’s go talk to him. – Are you kidding? | -过去跟他说几句 -你开玩笑吧 |
[08:10] | You can’t just go up and talk to Copernicus. | 你不能这样上去跟哥白尼聊天 |
[08:12] | Man, Todd, you don’t know shit. | 天 陶德 你屁都不懂 |
[08:14] | You’re just a tourist. | 你就是个观光客 |
[08:15] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[08:16] | If you’re one of us, prove it. | 如果你跟我们一样 证明给我们看 |
[08:18] | Go improv that lady over there. | 去跟那个女士即兴演一段 |
[08:20] | Freestyle. | 自由发挥 |
[08:21] | No audience, no net. | 没有观众 没有限制 |
[08:23] | – I don’t know… – Hey, if you’re down with the prov, | -这样好吗 -如果你会即兴表演了 |
[08:26] | you gotta prove that prov. | 你就要去证明你会了 |
[08:27] | All right. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我去就是了 |
[08:31] | – Hello, old ma’am. – Oh, hello. | -你好 老太太 -你好 |
[08:34] | I’m just waiting for my friend Doris. Have you seen her? | 我在等我的朋友桃瑞丝 你见到她了吗 |
[08:38] | Yes, | 是的 |
[08:39] | and she exploded? | 她炸了吗 |
[08:42] | Doris exploded? | 桃瑞丝炸了 |
[08:44] | – You just got prov’d! – In your face, lady! | -即兴幌到你了 -写在你脸上呢女士 |
[08:46] | The streets are ours! | 占领大街 |
[08:47] | – Hurray, improv! I did it! – You have briefly won me over. | -即兴剧我做到了 -你暂时把我征服了 |
[08:53] | Poor Doris… | 可怜的桃瑞丝 |
[08:58] | That is not what I thought coq au vin was. But it’s great. | 那不是我想的酒闷仔鸡 但还不错 |
[09:01] | Well, I’m no Emeril Lagasse, but we do get by. | 我不是埃默里尔·拉贾斯 但我们也还行吧 |
[09:04] | – Oh, stop. – Bam. | -别吹了 -砰 |
[09:06] | Like Emeril? Ha, remember that? | 像埃默里尔吗 还记得吗 |
[09:09] | He said “Bam.” | 他说”砰” |
[09:10] | I don’t know who Emeril is, but he sounds delightful. | 我不知道埃默里尔是谁 但听起来他很逗 |
[09:12] | Hey, should I give him a sitcom? | 我该不该让他演个情景喜剧 |
[09:13] | BoJack, Abe tells me you guys are almost done with the movie. | 波杰克 亚伯跟我说你们电影快拍完了 |
[09:17] | One week left! | 就剩一周 |
[09:19] | You two lovebirds gonna do any traveling or anything? | 你们这对小情人要去旅旅游什么的吗 |
[09:22] | Well, apparently I’ll be traveling back and forth to New York | 显然我接下来几个月要去纽约 |
[09:24] | for the next few months | 旅来游去 |
[09:25] | because BoJack’s doing a play there after you finish. | 因为你们这边完了之后波杰克要去那演戏剧 |
[09:28] | – I love plays. – A play. | -我爱戏剧 -戏剧啊 |
[09:29] | That’s my favorite place to eat crinkly candies. | 那是我最喜欢飒飒作响吃糖的地方了 |
[09:32] | Yeah, I can’t wait to finally work on something good, you know? | 我也迫不及待要做些正事了 |
[09:36] | Yeah, although I gotta hand it to your husband. | 不过还是多亏了你丈夫 |
[09:38] | It has been a really painless shoot, | 一直都拍得顺风顺水 |
[09:40] | even though the movie’s gonna be a piece of shit, am I right? | 虽然这部电影很快就会成垃圾了 我说的对吗 |
[09:43] | – What? – Oh, you said “Piece of ship,” right? | -什么 -你刚说有条理对吗 |
[09:45] | Like shipshape? | 井井有条的意思 |
[09:47] | Anyway, what were we talking about? Who knows? | 话说回来 刚聊到哪了 有谁知道吗 |
[09:49] | – Okay, moving on. – Hey, it’s fine. | -好吧 下个话题 -没什么 |
[09:51] | Abe knows what we’re making. | 亚伯知道我们在做什么 |
[09:53] | Right? | 是吧 |
[09:55] | – Wanda, would you help me with dessert? – Uh, okay. | -旺达 你帮我做甜点好吗 -好的 |
[10:01] | Yeah. New York is so great in the summer, | 是啊 夏天最适合去纽约了 |
[10:04] | but I don’t think we’re going to be done in time. | 但我觉得我们不会按时完工 |
[10:08] | We’re looking at a ton of reshoots. | 我们还有一堆要补拍呢 |
[10:10] | – Reshoots? Are you kidding? -Well, you know, | -补拍 你开玩笑吗 -你知道的 |
[10:12] | because the movie’s such a piece of shit and all. | 因为这电影根本就是垃圾 |
[10:15] | Did that hurt your feelings? | 那句话让你不爽了吗 |
[10:17] | I mean, you’re the one who said we’re not making Casablanca. | 是你说我们又不是在拍《卡萨布兰卡》啊 |
[10:19] | Right, because Casablanca | 对 因为《卡萨布兰卡》 |
[10:21] | is a movie about a club owner named Rick. | 讲的是一个名叫里克的俱乐部老板 |
[10:24] | This movie’s about Secretariat, a racehorse. | 这部电影说的是骄马 一匹赛马 |
[10:26] | Wait, you literally meant | 等等 你是从字面意义上说 |
[10:29] | we’re not making the actual movie Casablanca? | 我们不是在拍《卡萨布兰卡》吗 |
[10:32] | That movie already exists. Why would we make Casablanca? | 那部电影已经拍过了 干嘛还要重拍 |
[10:36] | This is a different movie. | 这是另一部电影 |
[10:38] | I think there was a misunderstanding. | 我觉得我们有误会 |
[10:40] | Wrong, boy-o. There was a mister-understanding. | 错了 小子 我们是领会 |
[10:43] | And that mister is me understanding you just fine. | 是我完全理解你的意思 |
[10:47] | You come into my home and you call my work shit? | 你来我家 说我拍的电影烂吗 |
[10:49] | – You know what I think? You’re shit. – What? | -你猜怎么着 你才烂 -什么 |
[10:51] | You think I don’t get enough takes? I’ll get more takes. | 你觉得没人会来看吗 看的人多着呢 |
[10:54] | Just wait, see how many takes I can get. | 你等着看这电影会赚多少钱吧 |
[10:59] | Well, don’t go. We haven’t had dessert yet. | 别走啊 我们还没吃甜点 |
[11:02] | Shirley’s lemon meringue? | 谢莉的柠檬蛋白酥 |
[11:05] | I mean, it’s no banana cream pie. | 不是香蕉奶油派能比的 |
[11:09] | Because it’s a different kind of pie? | 因为它们不是一种派吗 |
[11:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:15] | Why did you have to antagonize him? | 你为什么要跟他唱反调 |
[11:17] | I wasn’t trying to antagonize him. | 我没有跟他唱反调 |
[11:19] | – He said, “It’s no Casablanca.” – Well, what’s done is done. | -他说”这又不是《卡萨布兰卡》” -木已成舟 |
[11:22] | Of course you’re happy about it. | 你当然高兴了 |
[11:23] | You didn’t want me to go to New York in the first place. | 一开始你就不想让我去纽约 |
[11:25] | Now lucky me, I get to stay here | 现在好了 我得留在这 |
[11:26] | and work on this terrible movie that’s gonna ruin my career. | 继续拍这部会毁了我职业生涯的烂电影 |
[11:29] | Well, there’s no reason to sulk about it, right? | 你也不用生气嘛 对吧 |
[11:32] | Or you could sulk about it. | 或者你可以生气 |
[11:34] | Diane does raise some good points. | 戴安说得对 |
[11:36] | No, she doesn’t. | 才不对 |
[11:37] | Besides, I don’t think Diane’s | 我也不觉得戴安 |
[11:38] | the person you wanna be going to for life advice now. | 是你合格的人生导师 |
[11:41] | Why? Just because I’ve been drinking myself | 为什么 就因为我一直在 |
[11:43] | to sleep on your deck chairs | 你的躺椅上喝酒睡觉 |
[11:44] | and lying to my husband for the last week? | 过去一周还一直在骗我丈夫吗 |
[11:46] | Hey, there’s a Cheez-It on the shelf. | 我奶子上挂了片芝士饼干 |
[11:49] | I knew I kept these things around for a reason. | 我就知道长它们是有好处的 |
[11:52] | I just had the most amazing prov sesh. | 我刚上了一节超棒的即兴表演课 |
[11:56] | No one cares, Todd. | 没人在乎 陶德 |
[11:56] | Hey, you guys wanna help me practice? Make a suggestion. | 你们想帮我练习吗 提个建议吧 |
[11:59] | – Stop. – Aah. Sorry, officer, | -闭嘴[停车] -抱歉 警官 |
[12:02] | I didn’t see that stop sign. | 我没看见那个停车标志 |
[12:04] | Yes. | 对 |
[12:05] | And my car runs on farts. | 而且我车是烧屁的 |
[12:08] | – Stop. No, stop it. – Please stop. | -不 停下 -请停下 |
[12:10] | Not a suggestion. | 我没给你建议 |
[12:12] | Okay. I just hope I impress the elder council. | 我只是希望能给长老会留个好印象 |
[12:16] | I want to become a Level Two, | 我想成为二级成员 |
[12:18] | so I can finally achieve clarity | 这样就能和神选中的信徒 |
[12:20] | on the Mainstage with the chosen ones. | 一起登上主舞台了 |
[12:22] | Oh, shit, Todd’s in a cult. | 操 陶德信邪教了 |
[12:25] | What? No, improv is not a cult. | 什么 即兴表演才不是邪教 |
[12:27] | It’s just a dogmatic school of thought | 只是一个承诺给你 |
[12:29] | taught by a for-profit organization | 社会与就业机会的盈利组织 |
[12:31] | with the promise of social and professional opportunities. | 办的思想教条的学校而已 |
[12:35] | It’s a cult. And I know what I’m talking about. | 就是邪教 我很清楚 |
[12:37] | I learned a little about cults | 我信山达基教那年 |
[12:38] | during that year I was a Scientologist. | 学了点邪教的东西 |
[12:41] | Cause coincidentally during that year, I read a book about cults. | 因为那年我碰巧读到一本说邪教的书 |
[12:44] | Wait, are you saying Scientology is a cult? | 等等 你说山达基教是邪教吗 |
[12:46] | No, Scientology is not a cult. | 不 山达基不是邪教 |
[12:49] | Improv is a cult. | 即兴表演才是 |
[12:50] | I wanna be very clear. This is about improv. | 我要说清楚 我说的是即兴表演 |
[12:54] | I really don’t think it’s that bad, guys. | 我真觉得没那么糟 各位 |
[12:56] | Well, why does anything matter, right? | 一切都有什么意义呢 对吧 |
[12:58] | Love is an illusion, and happiness is fleeting, | 爱情是幻想 幸福转瞬即逝 |
[13:00] | and there is no such thing as God, | 也根本没上帝这回事 |
[13:01] | and all your favorite musicians beat their wives. | 你最喜欢的音乐人也都会打老婆 |
[13:04] | Allegedly. | “据说”哦 |
[13:06] | Would you talk to her? | 你能跟她聊聊吗 |
[13:08] | – Yes. – Yes, and I am a Nazi Kardashian. | -好 -好 我是个纳粹卡戴珊 |
[13:13] | Heyyy… Hitler. | 希特勒万岁 |
[13:16] | Please stop. | 求你消停会儿 |
[13:19] | President Lohan! Get away from that fire hose! | 洛翰总统 别碰那个消防水带 |
[13:23] | Fire hose! | 消防水带 |
[13:25] | Sorry I’m late, guys! | 抱歉我迟到了 各位 |
[13:26] | Todd, we take tardiness seriously here at Shenanigags. | 陶德 我们插科打诨这里对迟到处罚很重的 |
[13:30] | If you miss one more class, you’re out. | 你要是再错过一节课 就出局了 |
[13:31] | I’m sorry. But, wait, Bryan isn’t here. | 对不起 但布莱恩也不在 |
[13:34] | – He’s later than I am. – Bryan’s not gonna be at practice anymore. | -他比我还迟 -布莱恩不会来练习了 |
[13:37] | He’s been negative, | 他太消极 |
[13:38] | so Copernicus thought he could benefit from some time away. | 哥白尼觉得离开对他有好处 |
[13:41] | He’s been reassigned | 他被派去 |
[13:42] | to the Shenanigags comedy cruise line, the Giggleship. | 插科打诨的喜剧邮轮咯咯号上了 |
[13:45] | – Is that a reward or a punishment? – That’s up to Bryan. | -这是嘉奖还是惩罚 -要看他自己 |
[13:48] | Now let’s have no more questions about the Giggleship. | 别再多问咯咯号的事了 |
[13:51] | Oh, uh, all right. | 好吧 |
[13:52] | Well, you know, I was actually talking to my best friend, | 实际上我跟我朋友聊天了 |
[13:55] | and he said improv is a cult. | 他说即兴表演是邪教 |
[13:59] | I mean, that’s crazy, right? | 真是疯了 对不对 |
[14:06] | If you think Shenanigags is a cult, you’re free to go, Todd. | 如果你觉得插科打诨是邪教 尽管走 陶德 |
[14:09] | Oh, no. I don’t wanna go. I love this place. | 不 我不想走 我爱这里 |
[14:12] | My friend just doesn’t know how great you guys are. | 是我朋友不知道你们有多棒 |
[14:15] | It sounds like your friend’s not yes-and’ing you. | 听起来你朋友不”是的 而且”你啊 |
[14:18] | Why don’t you invite him to your graduation show. | 不如你请朋友来看你的毕业演出吧 |
[14:20] | If he’s too negative to support you, | 如果他不愿支持你 |
[14:22] | maybe you should take a good hard think about | 或许你该好好想想 |
[14:23] | if that’s the kind of energy you want in your life. | 是否需要跟他做朋友 |
[14:27] | I hate good hard thinks. | 我讨厌思考 |
[14:33] | I love you, too, Mr. Peanutbutter. But I– I gotta go. | 我也爱你 花生酱先生 但我要挂了 |
[14:35] | I’m– Yeah, I’m building a school for deaf kids. | 我… 对 我在帮聋儿建学校 |
[14:38] | The kids get jealous if I’m talking on the phone. | 看到我打电话那些孩子会嫉妒的 |
[14:41] | Uh, okay, bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[14:43] | So, hey, hi. | 你好啊 |
[14:44] | How long are you thinking of staying here? | 你准备在这里待多久 |
[14:46] | Just for my own reference. | 我就是自己问问 |
[14:47] | Oh, shit. Is Wanda making you get rid of me? | 操 旺达是想让你赶我走吗 |
[14:50] | No one is making me do anything. | 没人逼我做任何事 |
[14:52] | Except keep acting in this movie you hate. | 除了让你演这部自己讨厌的电影 |
[14:54] | Well, yeah. | 没错 |
[14:56] | I really thought I could do it. | 我真觉得自己能成功 |
[14:57] | I thought I could go far away and help people | 觉得能帮助世界另一头的人 |
[15:00] | and be this best possible version of myself. | 做最好的自己 |
[15:03] | And what happened? | 结果呢 |
[15:04] | I couldn’t. | 我没成功 |
[15:05] | I wasn’t the person I thought I was. | 想象是美好的 现实是残酷的 |
[15:08] | Well, I’d love to stay and wallow with you, | 我喜欢跟你待在一起消磨时间 |
[15:09] | but I gotta head out to scene. | 但我得去片场了 |
[15:11] | Today we’re filming what used to be the scene | 今天我们原本要拍 |
[15:13] | where Secretariat commits suicide, | 骄马自杀的镜头 |
[15:15] | but is now a scene where he swims in a fishing hole | 但现在变成了和他的女朋友”苏西·赛德” |
[15:17] | – with his girlfriend “Susie Side.” – Yeesh. | -在一个钓鱼点里游泳 -恶心 |
[15:20] | Well, if you wanna blow off work, | 如果你不想上班 |
[15:22] | I’m probably just gonna sit on the couch, | 我大可以坐在沙发上 |
[15:23] | drink beer, and watch old episodes of Horsin’ Around. | 喝着啤酒 看着过去的《胡闹的小马》 |
[15:28] | And if I hear one more peep out of you– | 如果我再听到你嘀咕一声 |
[15:33] | – Sabrina! – What? I didn’t peep! | -塞布丽娜 -干嘛 我没嘀咕 |
[15:40] | Sabrina was such a little bitch. | 塞布丽娜真是个小婊砸 |
[15:42] | She was an orphan. She had a tough life. | 她是个孤儿 人生已经非常艰辛 |
[15:44] | Hey, Diane, you’re still here. | 你好 戴安 还在呢 |
[15:46] | And BoJack is here. | 波杰克也在 |
[15:48] | Did you go to work today? | 你今天上班了吗 |
[15:49] | I was gonna, but then I remembered everything is garbage, | 想去的 但我想起来那都是垃圾 |
[15:52] | so why bother doing anything? | 那还上个什么劲呢 |
[15:53] | – True story. – Okay. | -真谛 -好吧 |
[15:56] | Oh, you didn’t. | 你没有 |
[15:59] | Oh, you did. | 你有哦 |
[16:06] | – Hello. – Hey, could you get the door? | -你好 -你好 把门关上好吗 |
[16:10] | The property’s gonna be ready in June. | 资产六月份清算好 |
[16:12] | That gives us two months | 我们有两个月时间 |
[16:13] | to get everything we need out of this place. | 把我们需要的东西搬出去 |
[16:15] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[16:15] | Just so you know, I had to register the corporation in your name. | 要跟你说 我得把公司注册到你名下 |
[16:19] | – What? – Just until the divorce is finalized. | -什么 -到离婚办完就好 |
[16:21] | Katie’s lawyers are watching me very closely right now. | 卡蒂的律师现在死死地盯着我 |
[16:23] | They’re hawks. | 他们都是老鹰 |
[16:24] | I mean, not literally. Well, one literally. | 不完全是 好吧 有一个是 |
[16:26] | You know what, actually, he might be a falcon. | 你知道吗 其实他可能是只猎鹰 |
[16:28] | Rutabaga, this is too much– | 鲁塔贝格 这太过… |
[16:29] | This is a temporary technicality, I promise. | 这只是暂时的技术性操作 我保证 |
[16:32] | I’m not gonna leave you holding the bag. Okay? | 我不会让你一个人独自承担的 好吗 |
[16:36] | Hey, your assistant wasn’t out there, so I just– | 你的助理不在 我只好 |
[16:38] | – Oh, hello. – Look at this urn. | -你好 -看这个骨灰罐 |
[16:40] | What’s going on in here? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[16:42] | Mr. Peanutbutter, shut the door. | 花生酱先生 把门关上 |
[16:44] | Rutabaga and I are starting a new agency, | 鲁塔贝格和我要开一家新的经纪公司 |
[16:47] | and we want you to come with us. | 我们想拉你入伙 |
[16:49] | Well, well, well, what delicious irony. | 听听 听听 多讽刺 |
[16:52] | It appears the cat is chasing the dog. | 似乎现在是猫在追求狗 |
[16:56] | Are you in or out? | 你来还是不来 |
[16:57] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[16:58] | You’re the agent who got me Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities. | 你可是给了我好莱乌巨星名人节 |
[17:01] | -Well, that’s– -What do they know? | -好吧 那 -他们知道些什么 |
[17:02] | – Right, so– -Do they know things? | -好 那 -他们有常识吗 |
[17:04] | – Okay– – Let’s find out. | -好 -让我们一起拭目以待 |
[17:05] | – Right– – Big fan. | -是 -铁杆粉丝 |
[17:07] | I like you guys. | 我喜欢你们 |
[17:08] | I like your hustle and I like your matching lipstick. | 喜欢你们这么拼 喜欢你们颜色一致的口红 |
[17:11] | I am in. | 我来 |
[17:16] | Go home, Goober. | 回家去吧 花生 |
[17:18] | Yeah! Go home, Goober! | 就是 回家吧 花生 |
[17:20] | Goober sucks. Why doesn’t he ever go home? | 花生太怂了 他为什么不回家 |
[17:22] | Yeah, Goober’s the one who should go home. | 对 花生才是该回家的人 |
[17:24] | – You suck, Goober! – Hey, Goober! Get murdered! | -你个怂包 花生 -花生 去死吧 |
[17:27] | Go sit on a sharp dick, you piece of shit. | 坐等被插吧 你个垃圾 |
[17:31] | – Hey, guys. – Shut up, Todd. | -大家好 -闭嘴 陶德 |
[17:32] | BoJack, listen, I– | 波杰克 听着 我 |
[17:35] | Boo! Party foul! | 派对克星 |
[17:37] | – You knocked over Bucking-can Palace. – Come on! | -你把白进汉宫弄到了 -你干嘛 |
[17:39] | Uh, sorry, I’ll clean that up later. | 抱歉 我等下收拾 |
[17:41] | Listen to this guy, “Clean it up later.” | 听他说的话 “等下收拾” |
[17:43] | Hasn’t picked up his shit in years. | 自己那一堆多少年都没收拾好 |
[17:45] | Clean up your shit, Todd. | 先收拾好自己吧 陶德 |
[17:46] | BoJack, I wanted to invite you | 波杰克 我想请你去 |
[17:48] | to my graduation show tomorrow night. | 参加我明晚的毕业表演 |
[17:51] | – What? – Look, I know you think it’s just a dumb cult, | -什么 我知道你觉得那是邪教 |
[17:54] | but you’re my best friend | 但你是我最好的朋友 |
[17:56] | and it would really mean a lot if you came. | 如果你能来 那对我真的意义重大 |
[18:00] | I’m gonna go down to the basement to practice my space work. | 我要去地下室练习空间表演了 |
[18:04] | And here I am going downstairs. | 我在这里下楼梯 |
[18:10] | Hello? | 你好 |
[18:11] | Hi, Bojack. What kind of pants are you wearing now? | 波杰克 你现在穿的什么裤子 |
[18:13] | What? I don’t know. The normal kind. | 什么 我不知道 正常的裤子 |
[18:15] | Yeah? Mm. Are they comfy? A comfy pair of pants? | 是吗 舒服吗 一条舒服的裤子 |
[18:18] | I guess. Why? | 算是吧 怎么了 |
[18:19] | I was just wondering what kind of hit you’re gonna take | 只是好奇制片厂因你违约 |
[18:22] | when the studio sues the pants off you for breach of contract. | 把你告到吓尿的时候你会多紧张 |
[18:25] | They’re suing me? Also, are you wearing comfortable shoes? | 他们要告我 你穿的鞋子舒服吗 |
[18:28] | Because that was a long road to walk to get to that punch line. | 因为你离教训我还远着呢 |
[18:30] | – BoJack, this is serious. -We’re not just doing bits? | -波杰克 我说正经的 -不是吗 |
[18:33] | Cause you started it with the pants thing. | 是你先拿裤子说事的 |
[18:34] | You need to go back to set. | 你要回到片场去 |
[18:36] | You can’t just not go to work. | 你不能就这样不干了 |
[18:39] | Remember, you wanted this. | 还记得吗 这是你要的 |
[18:44] | Are you saying you’re finally ready | 你是说你终于要 |
[18:46] | to settle down with yours truly? | 和你的挚爱过安稳日子了吗 |
[18:48] | Darn tootin’. I may be a professional racehorse, | 千真万确 我也许是匹专业的赛马 |
[18:51] | but I’m tired of running in circles. | 但我厌倦了转圈跑 |
[18:53] | Cut! | 卡 |
[18:54] | Perfect. But let’s get that last part again. | 完美 但最后那条再拍一遍 |
[18:56] | Anything you want me to do differently? | 你想让我演绎出不同的风格吗 |
[18:58] | No, I just think we should get it again. | 不 我只是想我们能再拍一遍 |
[19:01] | You know, for safety. | 你懂的 保险起见 |
[19:03] | – Action! – I’m tired of running in circles. | -开始 -我厌倦了转圈跑 |
[19:07] | And again? | 再来 |
[19:08] | I’m tired of running in circles. | 我厌倦了转圈跑 |
[19:10] | Why don’t we get it like five more times? | 再来五遍怎么样 |
[19:12] | I’m tired of running in circles. | 我厌倦了转圈跑 |
[19:14] | I’m tired of running in circles. | 我厌倦了转圈跑 |
[19:17] | I’m tired of running in circles. | 我厌倦了转圈跑 |
[19:19] | I’m tired of running in circles. | 我厌倦了转圈跑 |
[19:21] | I’m tired of running in circles. | 我厌倦了转圈跑 |
[19:23] | Let’s get it ten more times. | 再来十遍好了 |
[19:30] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[19:32] | What now? | 现在干什么 |
[19:33] | We die, have our guts ripped out through our noses, | 我们死 把内脏从鼻子里扯出来 |
[19:35] | and get enshrined inside of it. | 装进这里供奉起来 |
[19:37] | Hey, BoJack, can I talk to you for a minute? | 波杰克 我们谈谈好吗 |
[19:42] | Alone, please? | 单独谈谈 好吗 |
[19:46] | So, good news. We’re gonna go on a trip. | 好消息 我们要去旅游了 |
[19:48] | – Right now. You and me. – What? | -就现在 你和我 -什么 |
[19:49] | I already booked us a room for the weekend. | 我已经预定了周末的酒店 |
[19:51] | So pack your bags, let’s go. | 打包行李 我们出发 |
[19:53] | Where? Why? | 去哪里 为什么 |
[19:54] | Less asking, more basking. | 不要问了 我们晒太阳去 |
[19:55] | In the sun, that is. Santa Barbara. | 我们去阳光明媚的圣巴巴拉 |
[19:57] | I’m not really in the mood for– | 我现在没心情… |
[19:58] | I think some time away could be really good for us, as a couple. | 我觉得一起离开一段时间对我们两个的关系有好处 |
[20:03] | I know you’ve been really bummed out about the movie, | 我知道你因为电影的事很郁闷 |
[20:06] | but I don’t think moping around the house | 但我觉得整天跟戴安窝在家里 |
[20:08] | with Diane all day is particularly healthy. | 对你来说并不怎么好 |
[20:10] | All I’ve ever wanted was to be in this movie, | 曾经我只想参演这部电影 |
[20:12] | and you just want me to put on a happy face and what… | 而你只让我笑脸迎人… |
[20:14] | Yes. There are lots of people who don’t like their jobs. | 没错 很多人都不喜欢自己的工作 |
[20:18] | That doesn’t mean they have to bring it home with them. | 那并不是说要把工作的情绪带回家里 |
[20:20] | Yeah, that’s easy for you to say. | 你说得倒是容易 |
[20:22] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[20:24] | Well, come on. You’re a network executive. | 拜托 你是个网络主管 |
[20:26] | Of course you don’t give a shit about work. | 你当然不在乎工作了 |
[20:28] | I actually have a lot of pride in what I do. | 其实我对自己的工作很自豪 |
[20:31] | What? You have a lot of pride? | 什么 你还自豪 |
[20:32] | Your job is to pump out garbage every year | 你的工作就是每年生产垃圾 |
[20:35] | hoping some of the garbage stinks less than the rest of the garbage | 满心希望一部分垃圾没有另一部分垃圾那么臭 |
[20:38] | so you can quietly renew that garbage and keep failing sideways | 这样你就能悄悄更新垃圾 让所有人继续失望 |
[20:41] | until you retire to a three-point-five bedroom garbage | 直到你退休 在比佛利垃圾山庄里 |
[20:43] | in Beverly Garbage | 买栋3.5个卧室的垃圾 |
[20:44] | and spend the rest of your life | 然后看着你前助理的垃圾 |
[20:45] | watching your former assistant’s garbage. | 在这里度过自己的余生 |
[20:47] | I don’t know where this is coming from. | 你这是闹什么闹 |
[20:50] | Every good thing that ever happened to you happened | 你身上发生的一切好事 |
[20:53] | because of network executives like me. | 还不是因为我这样的网络主管 |
[20:55] | That show you spend all day watching, your house, your career– | 你整天看的剧 你的房子 你的事业 |
[20:58] | Great house, great career, great life! | 好棒的房子啊 好棒的事业啊 好棒的生活啊 |
[21:00] | That must be why I’m so happy all the time! | 一定是这样我才一直都如此幸福开心 |
[21:02] | – You don’t know– -I don’t know? | -你根本不知道 -我不知道吗 |
[21:03] | My life was ruined by a network executive like you. | 我的生活就被一个你这样的网络主管毁了 |
[21:08] | Well, I’m sorry that things have been so hard for you, | 很遗憾你的生活一直如此艰辛 |
[21:11] | but that doesn’t give you the right to be shitty to me. | 但你不能因此就对我大呼小叫 |
[21:14] | I can’t be around someone | 我不能跟一个 |
[21:15] | who’s just fueled by bitterness and negativity. | 自怨自艾满是负能量的人在一起 |
[21:19] | Well then, what are you doing here? | 那你还在这里干什么 |
[21:21] | What happened, BoJack? | 发生什么事了 波杰克 |
[21:24] | Same thing that always happens. | 一直以来都是这样 |
[21:26] | You didn’t know me. Then you fell in love with me. | 你不了解我 却先爱上了我 |
[21:30] | And now you know me. | 现在你了解我了 |
[21:33] | You know, it’s funny. | 说来有趣 |
[21:35] | When you look at someone through rose-colored glasses, | 通过玫瑰色眼镜看人时 |
[21:37] | all the red flags just look like flags. | 红旗看上去还是旗 |
[21:46] | – So, Wanda’s moving out. – Oh, shit. Because of me? | -旺达要搬走了 -操 因为我吗 |
[21:49] | No. Because of me. | 不 是因为我 |
[21:51] | I’m sorry. You wanna watch another episode of Horsin’ Around? | 很遗憾 你想再看一集《胡闹的小马》吗 |
[21:54] | Where Olivia does the school project | 奥利维亚为了完成学校作业 |
[21:56] | where she pretends an egg is a baby. | 假装一颗蛋是婴儿那集 |
[21:58] | Spoiler alert: Ethan needs to make an omelet. | 剧透 伊森要做煎蛋哦 |
[22:01] | Why won’t you go home? | 你为什么不回家 |
[22:03] | I should. I know I should. | 我该回家 我知道我该回家 |
[22:06] | I wish I could just go home right now and crawl into bed | 真希望现在就可以回家倒头大睡 |
[22:09] | and not have to talk about anything or explain anything. | 不用说什么 不用解释什么 |
[22:13] | He would just say, “How was your day?” | 他会说 你今天过得如何 |
[22:15] | And then he would say, | 然后他会说 |
[22:16] | “Hey, did you know the monorail was invented by George Monorail?” | 你知道单轨铁路是乔治·莫纳瑞尔发明的吗 |
[22:19] | And I would say, “I don’t think that’s true.” | 我会说 应该不是吧 |
[22:21] | And he would say, “Well, if he didn’t invent it, | 他说 即使不是他发明的 |
[22:23] | he certainly perfected it.” | 也肯定是他完善的 |
[22:24] | And I wouldn’t have to say, “I’m sorry I left. | 我也不用说 抱歉我走了 |
[22:28] | I’m sorry I made things so difficult. | 抱歉我让事情如此艰难 |
[22:30] | I’m sorry I’m not the person I thought I was.” | 抱歉我不是自己想象中那样 |
[22:34] | I would just say, “My day was good.” | 我会说 我今天过得很好 |
[22:36] | And he would say, “I love you.” | 然后他说 我爱你 |
[22:40] | You know the longer you keep lying to him, the harder it’s gonna get. | 你知道撒谎时间越久 就会越难圆谎 |
[22:44] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[22:46] | That play in New York, would that really have made you happy? | 纽约的那个戏剧 真的会让你开心吗 |
[22:49] | Yeah. I mean, for a little bit. | 会啊 应该会吧 |
[22:52] | And if Kelsey didn’t get fired, | 如果凯尔西没被炒 |
[22:54] | and you got to make the movie you wanted to make, | 那部电影会拍成你想要的样子 |
[22:56] | would that have made you happy? | 那样你会开心吗 |
[22:58] | For a little bit. | 应该会吧 |
[22:59] | But then… | 但是… |
[23:01] | Probably… | 可能… |
[23:04] | So, what does it matter? | 那你这是何必 |
[23:06] | But there has to be more. | 但是应该不止如此啊 |
[23:08] | Well, when’s the last time you were actually happy? | 你上次真正开心是什么时候 |
[23:24] | You microchipped my penis? Check, please! | 你给我的小弟弟植入了芯片吗 来结账 |
[23:27] | Microchip. | 芯片 |
[23:33] | 预留座位 波杰克 (防止他从这边过来) | |
[23:48] | Todd! | 陶德 |
[23:52] | Yeah. | 演完了 |
[23:58] | Hey, Mr. Peanutbutter. | 花生酱先生 |
[24:00] | Hey. How are you? | 你好吗 |
[24:02] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我无法继续了 |
[24:04] | You can’t do what anymore? | 什么你无法继续了 |
[24:06] | I can’t talk to you on the phone all the time. | 我不能一直电话跟你说话 |
[24:08] | It’s too hard. | 太难了 |
[24:10] | Uh, have you tried Bluetooth? | 你试过用蓝牙吗 |
[24:11] | I think maybe we should stop calling each other, | 我们要不先不要打电话了 |
[24:14] | for a little bit. | 先暂停一段时间 |
[24:15] | I’m sorry. I just miss you too much. | 对不起 我太想你了 |
[24:18] | But listen, I love you. Okay? | 但是我爱你 知道吗 |
[24:21] | Mr. Peanutbutter? | 花生酱先生 |
[24:23] | Uh, yeah. Uh, okay. | 好 知道了 |
[24:26] | I love you, Diane. | 我也爱你 戴安 |
[24:28] | – Where is he? – I don’t know, sir. | -他人呢 -我不知道 先生 |
[24:30] | Can’t do this to me. Where the hell is he? | 不能这样对我 他跑哪儿去了 |