Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] Sir, you can’t send me to Vietnam. 长官 你不可以把我派到越南
[00:11] I can do whatever I want. 我想做什么都可以
[00:13] I’m president of the goddamn United States of America. 我是他妈的美利坚合众国总统
[00:17] Isn’t that right, Checkers? 对不对 切克斯
[00:19] That’s what it says on your business cards. 您的名片上是这么说的
[00:21] 理查德·尼克松 他妈的美利坚合众国总统
[00:23] There are going to be riots in the streets. 街上会有暴乱发生
[00:25] I’m Secretariat. 我是骄马
[00:26] You think I’m afraid of a few rioting hippies? 你觉得我会怕区区几个暴乱分子吗
[00:29] Don’t make me laugh. Ha-hoo. 别逗我笑
[00:32] Or whatever a laugh sounds like. 像笑声也不行
[00:34] Please, I’ll do anything. 求您了 我愿意做任何事
[00:35] You gotta send someone else in my place. 你让别人替我去吧
[00:39] Perhaps an arrangement can be… arranged. 也许安排是可以 操作的
[00:46] I’m just an athlete. I’m no hero. 我只是个运动员 我不是英雄
[00:48] My brother Jeffretariat is the hero. 我哥哥桀马才是英雄
[00:51] He’s fighting the Reds over in ‘Nam, 他在越南抗击赤党
[00:53] which is necessary to protect our way of life. 这对于保护我们的生活至关重要
[00:56] And another hero is President Nixon. 另一位英雄是尼克松总统
[00:59] He is one groovy dude. 他这人 还不赖哦
[01:04] Groovy. 不赖
[01:09] What the hell are you doing? 你在干什么
[01:11] Sorry, Mommy! 对不起 妈咪
[01:13] Don’t you dare put that out. 你敢把烟熄灭试试
[01:14] That is a perfectly good cigarette, 这可是上等好烟
[01:16] and you are going to finish it. 你得把它抽完
[01:18] But I don’t wanna. 但我不想抽
[01:19] And I don’t want to be the mother of a quitter. 我也不想成为轻易放弃的人的妈妈
[01:22] Finish it. 抽完
[01:25] Jesus Christ, you can’t even smoke a cigarette right. 老天爷 你连怎么抽烟都不懂
[01:27] Don’t you dare cry, don’t you ever cry. 你敢哭 永远都不准哭
[01:30] You wanted this. 这是你自找的
[01:32] Are you punishing me for smoking or for stealing? 你惩罚我是因为吸烟还是偷烟
[01:35] I’m punishing you for being alive. 是因为你还没死
[01:45] Uh, BoJack? You really shouldn’t throw a lit cigarette off the– 波杰克 你不该把点燃的烟头扔了
[01:48] Fine. I’ll call 911. 好吧 我会打911的
[02:48] The fire department got everything under control, 消防队已将局面控制下来了
[02:50] but the cable’s out for the whole neighborhood. 但整个社区的电缆都坏了
[02:52] I still don’t understand what started the fire. 我还是想不明白是什么引起了火灾
[02:54] Nobody knows where fires come from, it’s a mystery. 谁知道火从哪着起来的 这是个谜团
[02:56] Anyway, I am fired up about my first day back on set. 不管怎么说 我要拍回归后的第一场戏了
[03:00] We’re finally gonna finish that big Nixon scene. 终于要拍掉尼克松那个大场景了
[03:02] We were just one shot away before we went on hiatus. 离暂停拍摄还有一步之遥
[03:04] Yeah, I know. You told me at breakfast. 我知道 你早餐时跟我说了
[03:06] Why did you call me? 你为什么给我打电话
[03:08] Usually I talk to Diane on the way to work, 一般在上班路上我会跟戴安说话
[03:09] but she abandoned me to teach piano in Cordovia or something. 但她因为去科尔多维亚教钢琴还是什么的抛弃了我
[03:12] Oh. Well, glad you settled for me because Diane wasn’t available. 真高兴你因为找不到戴安才来找我
[03:16] You bet. Oh, man, I’m gonna kill in this Nixon scene. 不客气 天 尼克松这场戏里我会帅哭的
[03:19] BoJack gonna be in “Da” House. 波杰克要去大房子里了哦
[03:22] In da White House. 白宫里
[03:24] What happened to da house set? Da White House set? 大房子布景怎么回事 白宫布景
[03:27] – Things changed a little. – Did you guys cut the Nixon scene? -事情有变 -你们删了尼克松那场戏吗
[03:30] The Nixon scene is the core of the whole movie. 尼克松那场戏是整部电影的核心
[03:32] Where we see Secretariat be morally corrupted 我们可以看到骄马道德败坏
[03:35] and get to look into the real darkness of his soul. 从而审视他内心真实的阴暗面
[03:37] It’s still all that, except now it happens 戏份还是那些 除了现在的场景是
[03:39] while you give a Christmas present to your adorable nieces 你把圣诞礼物送给你可爱的侄子们
[03:42] and they hug you while your butt is stuck in a chimney. 他们在你屁股还卡在烟囱里的时候拥抱你
[03:44] Is one of the nieces Nixon? 尼克松是侄子之一吗
[03:45] Over hiatus, we ran a focus group. 在暂停拍摄期间我们成立了焦点小组
[03:47] People don’t want all that controversial stuff. 人们不喜欢有争议的东西
[03:50] But we were supposed to 但我们本来是要
[03:50] make a gritty movie about the real Secretariat. 拍一部描写骄马本色的电影
[03:53] – Warts and all. – Kid, “Warts and all” don’t pay bubkes. -毫无保留 -孩子 毫无保留不值钱
[03:55] That’s why they took the gay stuff out of A Beautiful Mind. 所以他们才把同性恋内容从《美丽心灵》中删掉了
[03:58] You know that guy who spent 12 years as a slave? 你知道为奴十二年的那个人吗
[04:00] They don’t talk about the 60 years he spent as a jerk. 大家对他当了60年的蠢蛋只字不提
[04:03] Kelsey, you’re okay with this? 凯尔西 你没意见吗
[04:05] That’s showbiz. 这就是娱乐圈
[04:06] See, BoJack, that’s the shrug of a pro who gets it. 看见没波杰克 这是懂行专业人士的耸肩赞同
[04:09] Good shrugging, kid. 耸得好 孩子
[04:12] Yo! Care-to-the-O-to-the-Lyn-to-the… 好啊 卡啊洛啊琳啊…
[04:15] That’s the end of your name. We need to talk. 名字后面没了 我们得谈谈
[04:17] We’ll meet in the supply closet in one minute. Break! 一分钟后储藏室见 解散
[04:19] Oh, okay. 好吧
[04:22] Carolyn, when you’re in the throes 卡洛琳 当你像我一样
[04:23] of a very ugly divorce such as I am, 在一场难堪的离婚中苦苦挣扎时
[04:26] along with all that pain and 伴随痛苦
[04:27] degradation comes a certain perfect clarity, 和消沉而来的是觉悟
[04:30] and right now that clarity is 而现在这觉悟
[04:32] telling me that you and I should get out of here. 告诉我 你和我应该逃离此地
[04:35] Well, what do you mean, “Get out of here”? 你说逃离此地什么意思
[04:38] Beautiful, I’m starting my own agency, 美人儿 我成立了一家自己的经纪公司
[04:40] and I want you to be my partner in crime. 我希望你能做我的合伙人
[04:42] What? But I can’t just leave Vigor. 什么 但我不能丢下朝气不管
[04:45] I’ve been here 20 years. 我在这里干了20年
[04:46] Who’s gonna water the plants? 谁给花花草草浇水
[04:48] Um, I’m sorry. You water the plants here? 不好意思 这里是你给花草浇水吗
[04:49] I started doing it as an intern, 我从实习开始就一直浇
[04:51] but then no one told me to stop, so it’s still kind of my job. 然后没有人跟我说可以不浇了 所以我还浇
[04:54] Carolyn, you are my gritty, witty city kitty. 卡洛琳 你是我坚韧机智高大上的小猫咪
[04:57] I want you with me, fifty-fifty. 我想让你和我一起 相伴相持
[04:59] Things are so crazy for me right now. I– 现在这一切太疯狂了 我
[05:01] Don’t give me that, you want crazy. 别跟我来这一套 你要的就是疯狂
[05:03] “Crazy” is your favorite Patsy Cline song 佩茜·克莱恩的歌你最喜欢的就是《疯狂》
[05:05] and your second favorite Gnarls Barkley song. 也是纳尔斯·巴克利的歌中你第二喜欢的
[05:07] I don’t want crazy. 我不想疯狂
[05:08] I’ve got five episodes of The Good Wife piled up on my DVR, 我还有五集《傲骨贤妻》没看呢
[05:12] and I just want a night off to enjoy them. 我只想抽出一个晚上好好看完
[05:14] Well, if that’s how you feel, 好吧 如果你那么想的话
[05:15] I guess I could just go to Vanessa Gekko. 我想我只能去找凡妮莎·盖克了
[05:18] – Gekko?! – But I’d rather look at you all day. -盖克 -但我还是希望能每天见到你
[05:22] You’re an amazing agent. And you’re bright, and you’re fun. 你是个出色的经纪人 你聪明风趣
[05:25] And I think we could make something really special. 我觉得我们可以珠联璧合无与伦比
[05:29] We weren’t doing anything! 我们什么都没干
[05:30] We were just looking for closet supplies. 我们就是在找点东西
[05:33] Are you the person to talk to about unclogging the toilet? 你是管疏通厕所的人吗
[05:36] Stuart, I’m your boss. 斯图尔特 我是你的老板
[05:38] Okay, but you’re the one in the janitor’s closet, so… 好吧 但谁让你在杂物间里呢
[05:41] what, I’m the idiot? 我不找你找谁
[05:43] 科尔多维亚难民营 塞巴斯蒂安·圣·克莱尔援建
[05:47] The first thing you notice about Sebastian St. Clair 人们对塞巴斯蒂安·圣·克莱尔的第一印象
[05:49] is that he speaks in paragraphs. 一定是他长篇大论的讲话
[05:51] Even I can’t believe how much good we’ve done here, 虽然我相信几乎任何事情 但我简直不敢相信
[05:53] and I’ll believe almost anything. 我们在这做了这么多善事
[05:55] In the last six weeks, 过去的六周
[05:56] we dug a new well, built a school, 我们挖了一口新井 建了一所学校
[05:58] and next month the community center is doing Seussical. 下个月社区中心还要上演”苏斯狂想曲”[音乐剧]
[06:01] There we go. 造型不错哦
[06:02] In his previous life, Sebastian owned 塞巴斯蒂安以前曾拥有
[06:04] a chain of high-end department stores. 许多家高端百货连锁店
[06:06] I want to stock up on muffs. 我要屯暖手筒
[06:08] We’re going to sell a lot of muffs this winter. Huzzah! 今年冬天暖手筒一定大卖
[06:12] Diane, I lived a life of power and luxury, 戴安 过去我权势滔天 奢华无度
[06:14] and then my picture was in the newspaper. 报纸上登满了我的照片
[06:16] – A real-life newspaper! – Uh-huh. -是真的报纸哦 -是嘛
[06:18] But I knew my life was empty. 但我却知道我的生活其实很空虚
[06:20] At night I heard the cries of children sick and dying. 每晚我都能听见孩子们病得奄奄一息的哭泣
[06:23] And I would scream into the night. 我忍不住在半夜里嚎叫
[06:25] Shut up! Shut up, children! 闭嘴 闭嘴 小屁孩们
[06:27] But the phantom cries would not abate. 但这魔鬼般的哭声始终缠绕着我
[06:30] And so I began my travels, 所以我仅仅带着
[06:32] with little more than a compass, 指南针和对冒险的渴望
[06:33] a yearning for adventure, 还有好几箱没卖掉的暖手筒
[06:35] and several crates full of unsold muffs. 踏上了旅程
[06:37] I knew there were people out there just waiting for my help. 我知道 这个世界上还有很多人等着我来帮助
[06:40] Diane, this is Kinko. 戴安 这是锦子
[06:42] I am Kinko. 我叫锦子
[06:43] In his language, it means, 在他的语言里 “锦子”是指
[06:44] orphan whose parents were murdered by rebels and will die young, 父母死于叛乱 而且年纪轻轻
[06:47] probably from Malaria. 就可能死于疟疾的孤儿
[06:49] Hi, Kinko. I’m Diane. 你好 锦子 我是戴安
[06:51] It means, my parents liked the show Cheers. 我名字代表我父母喜欢看《欢乐酒店》
[06:53] Cheers! Oh, you’re good. You’re very good. 《欢乐酒店》 你真棒 你太棒了
[06:58] When Sebastian St. Clair says you’re good, 当塞巴斯蒂安·圣·克莱尔说你真棒的时候
[07:00] you want to believe that you really are good. 会让你想相信自己真的很棒
[07:02] That you, like Sebastian, 你相信你和塞巴斯蒂安一样
[07:03] are part of something bigger than just yourself. 都是某个大集体中的一份子
[07:05] And for a moment, you feel like you are. 有那么一瞬间 你会真的这么觉得
[07:08] Oh, Kinko made a mess. 锦子拉屎了
[07:12] Now I finally realize that a 现在我终于明白
[07:14] triple hug is way more valuable than a Triple Crown. 抱三个孩子比得三个冠军更可贵
[07:17] And cut. Neat. 卡 过了
[07:19] Let’s break for lunch. 午餐时间到
[07:23] Kelsey, this is a nightmare. 凯尔西 这简直是噩梦
[07:25] I had to touch three children today, and one of them was sticky. 我今天被迫碰了三个小屁孩 有一个还黏乎乎的
[07:27] Yeah, it was you. Wash your damn hands, you gremlin. 没错 就是你 把你的脏手洗干净 小鬼
[07:30] BoJack, there’s nothing we can do. 波杰克 抱歉我们无能为力
[07:32] No, this isn’t you. 不 这不能怪你
[07:33] I’ve seen everything you’ve done. 我看过你的所有作品
[07:34] Your films are challenging and gritty, and they’re great. 你的电影刺激又逼真 全都很赞
[07:37] I’m not just saying that because they’re full of lesbians. 我才不是因为里面全是女同才这么说
[07:39] Look, even if I wanted to finish that Nixon scene, 好吧 就算我想拍尼克松那场戏
[07:42] we don’t have an Oval Office set. 我们也没有总统办公室的布景
[07:44] There’s one at the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda. 约巴林达那的尼克松图书馆里就有一个
[07:46] Why on earth do you know that? 你怎么连这都知道
[07:49] the horse got elected president 那匹马当选总统
[07:50] and we shot on location. 然后我们就去了那拍
[07:51] We can sneak into the library and get the shot, guerilla-style. 我们可以偷溜进图书馆 游击式拍摄
[07:55] Once Turteltaub sees it, he’ll love it, 龟泰伯一定会喜欢的
[07:56] and we can make the movie we both want to make. 然后我们就能拍出大家都满意的电影
[08:00] – Okay, I’m in. Let’s do it. – All right! -好吧 我们去吧 -太好啦
[08:04] Did they really make your character president? 他们真让你的角色当总统了吗
[08:09] They called my airplane Air Horse One. 我的专机叫”空马一号”
[08:11] And the vice president was a hip-hop zebra named Zebro. 副总统是一头叫斑马兄的嘻哈斑马
[08:14] – Come on. – It wasn’t our best season. -不会吧 -好吧 这季拍得不是最好
[08:16] But on the bright side, was not our worst. 不过往好了说 也不是最差的
[08:19] Step one, we go to the Nixon Library… 第一步 我们去尼克松图书馆
[08:22] and steal the scale model. 然后把模型偷出来
[08:24] Welcome to my library. 欢迎来到我的图书馆
[08:26] I’m Nixon. 我是尼克松
[08:29] Yeah, you know, some people say I look like Nixon. 是的 有人说我长得像尼克松
[08:32] Not because he’s my dad or anything. 才不是因为他是我爸什么的呢
[08:34] That’s crazy. Nixon’s not my dad. 那太疯狂了 尼克松才不是我爸
[08:36] But if you have any questions about Nixon, 但如果你有什么关于尼克松的问题
[08:38] I’d be happy to answer them. 我很乐意回答
[08:40] Yeah, I have a question. Um… 好的 我有一个问题
[08:42] Is that the lighted exit sign from Nixon’s boyhood home? 那个出口指示灯是尼克松小时候家里装的吗
[08:46] Uh, no, that’s just an exit sign. 不 那只是个普通的出口指示灯
[08:49] – Is that… – Here we go. -那是… -走你
[08:50] the handicapped drinking fountain he used in the White House? 他在白宫用过的直饮水龙头吗
[08:53] No, just a normal drinking fountain. 不 那只是个普通的龙头
[08:55] – Hang on. – One more. -再坚持一下 -还有一个问题
[08:56] -Is that the smoke alarm–? – No. -那个烟雾报警器是… -不是
[09:02] So the Oval Office is right here, next to the men’s room. 所以总统办公室在这里 男厕所隔壁
[09:05] I remember because Season Three 我记得这么清楚是因为拍《胡闹的小马》
[09:08] All the pressures of being president. 当总统压力大嘛
[09:09] I don’t see how we’ll pull this off. 那我们怎么溜进去
[09:11] We’re gonna need a crack team. 我们需要一支爆破小队
[09:13] First, we gotta get the best lock-pick in the city. 首先 我们要找到城里最好的撬锁匠
[09:16] – Not interested. – Okay. -没兴趣 -好吧
[09:18] The second best lock-pick in the city. 那就城里第二好的撬锁匠
[09:20] – No way I’m doing that. – Got it. -没门 我不干 -懂了
[09:22] A lock-pick. 好吧 随便哪个撬锁匠
[09:24] Todd, can you pick locks? 陶德 你懂撬锁吗
[09:25] – Kind of. – Great. You’re in. -略懂 -太棒了 欢迎你加入
[09:27] We’ll need an expert cat burglar. 我们需要一位身手矫健的”猫贼”
[09:29] All right, Good Wife, let’s see what you got. 好吧 终于能看《傲骨贤妻》了
[09:31] Hey, Princess Carolyn! 卡洛琳公主
[09:33] Kelsey and I are gonna break into the Nixon library 凯尔西和我准备溜进尼克松图书馆
[09:35] to steal a shot for our Secretariat movie. 偷拍一段《一代骄马》的镜头
[09:38] It’s a super-sneaky, kooky caper 这是一次秘密的疯狂行动
[09:40] that stands to benefit you in no way. 对你一点好处也没有
[09:43] Are you in? 你要参加吗
[09:44] Hey! Shut up down there! 楼下的给我闭嘴
[09:46] – You shut up! – Make me! -你给我闭嘴 -我就不
[09:48] Hey, you got a problem? Take it up with my agent, 你有问题的话可以找我的经纪人
[09:50] your downstairs neighbor Princess Carolyn. 你的楼下邻居卡洛琳公主
[09:54] We’ll need someone to play Checkers. 我们需要找人来演切克斯
[09:56] Hey, Chicago! Al Capone, deep dish. 芝加哥 艾尔·卡彭[走私集团]
[09:59] What does Ethan Hawke know? 伊森·霍克知道什么
[10:00] We’ll find out tonight. Da Bears. 今晚见分晓 上芝加哥熊
[10:02] BoJack, I’d love to help you out, 波杰克 我倒是想帮你
[10:04] but I’m super-busy recording promos 但我在忙着给收视率最高的
[10:06] for television’s highest-rated new game show. 全新游戏节目录制广告
[10:08] You know what? We can probably do it without you. 估计我们也不需要你
[10:09] OK. This next one’s for Seattle. 好吧 下一个是西雅图
[10:11] Hey, Seattle! Space Needle, Starbucks. 西雅图 太空针塔 星巴克
[10:14] What does Ethan Hawke know? We’ll find out tonight. Rain. 伊森·霍克知道什么 今晚见分晓 下雨
[10:18] It’s too bad though because 真是太可惜了
[10:19] I could really bring a lot to this project. 我真的觉得我能帮到你们
[10:21] Actually, the more I think about it, Checkers wouldn’t even be in the shot. 我又想了想 切克斯估计都不会被拍进去
[10:24] It’s just a single on Secretariat. 这不过就是骄马的一场戏
[10:26] Hey, Waco, Texas! Terrible tragedy. What does Ethan Hawke know? 得州韦科 太悲剧了 伊森·霍克知道什么
[10:30] We’ll find out tonight. So sorry. 今晚见分晓 请节哀
[10:32] You know what? Forget I even asked. 算了 当我没问
[10:34] – Twist my arm, why don’t you? I’ll do it. – Okay. -你还不如强迫我 我干还不行 -好
[10:37] Finally, we’ll need a criminal mastermind. 最后 我们还需要一位犯罪大师
[10:39] Character actress Margo Martindale, you’ve been a model prisoner. 性格演员玛格·马丁戴尔 你一直表现良好
[10:42] I’m glad I served my time. 我很高兴已经服刑完毕
[10:44] But now I’m ready to move on with my life 但现在我已经准备好继续生活
[10:46] and get back to doing small roles 重新接一些受评论家好评的
[10:48] in critically-acclaimed films and television shows. 电影电视剧里的小角色
[10:51] Watch, purse, lipstick, 手表 包 口红
[10:54] Emmy Award for Best Guest Actress. 艾美奖最佳客串女演员奖
[11:03] I need your help with a break-in. 我需要你帮我闯入一个地方
[11:05] BoJack, I’ve been out of prison for two minutes. 波杰克 我都出狱两分钟了
[11:07] What took you so long? 你怎么才来
[11:13] Kelsey, Mr. Peanutbutter and I are gonna break into the library. 凯尔西 花生酱先生和我要闯入图书馆
[11:16] But the problem is, the place is crawling with cops. 但问题是 那里全是警察
[11:19] Yes, apparently they’re on high alert 没错 他们现在处于高度警戒状态
[11:21] because some idiot stole this model last night. 因为有个白痴昨晚偷走了这个模型
[11:24] Yeah, nice work, Todd. 你可真是好样的啊 陶德
[11:27] Who am I kidding? I can’t stay mad at you. You’re adorable. 我开玩笑呢 我怎么可能生你气 你那么萌
[11:30] Look at your big saucer eyes. I can go swimming in them! 看你水汪汪的大眼睛 我都想进去游泳
[11:34] – Totally. – Now, we need to lose the cops. -必须的 -我们得甩开警察
[11:37] The rest of you will create a diversion 你们剩下的人负责引开他们的注意力
[11:38] by breaking into the only other 你们将闯入约巴林达的
[11:40] place in Yorba Linda of cultural significance: 另一个具有文化意义的地方
[11:43] the Discount Fine Art Gallery in the strip mall, 商业街的廉价美术馆
[11:45] between the tanning salon and the adult bookstore. 就在美黑沙龙和成人书店中间
[11:47] Once you set off the alarm, all the cops will go there. 一旦你们弄响警报 所有警察都会去那里
[11:53] Now, things could get ugly. One of you is very likely to die. 事态可能会超出掌控 你们可能会有人死
[11:57] – Possibly Alan. – Why possibly Alan? -很可能是艾伦 -为啥是艾伦
[12:00] Well, you are the guy none of us knows that well. 因为我们跟你都不太熟
[12:02] I just came to fix your cable. 我只是过来给你修电缆的
[12:04] Alan, you already know too much. 艾伦 你知道的已经太多了
[12:06] You’re a part of this now, like it or not. 不管你喜不喜欢 你已经被卷进来了
[12:07] – But– – Hey, you think you could keep it down? -可是 -你们能不能小点声
[12:09] I’m supposed to be reading a script right now and I’m having trouble focusing, 我要看剧本 可是集中不了精神
[12:13] so now my notes are gonna be confusing and vague. 现在我的注解肯定没人能看懂
[12:15] We’re almost done. 我们马上就谈完了
[12:16] I know you’re having fun with your police cars, 我知道你和警车玩得很开心
[12:18] I just wish you would have 我只是希望
[12:19] asked me before you invited all these people over. 你在把这么多人邀请来之前能问问我
[12:21] – I live here, too, you know. – You’re right. I’m sorry. -我也住这里啊 -你说得对 对不起
[12:23] And can you at least let Alan fix the cable before he dies? 你能不能至少让艾伦在死之前把电缆修好
[12:26] I can’t die. I’m endangered! 我不能死 我是濒危动物
[12:30] “And the truffle-infused gnocchi was the star dish “松露团子是这段发展时期内的
[12:33] at this up-and-comer that 主推菜肴
[12:34] will please both the pickiest of Brooklynites 既能满足挑剔的布鲁克林市民
[12:36] and the less discerning Staten Islander.” 又能满足不太有洞察力的斯塔顿岛岛民
[12:38] When I grow up, I can be food critic for New Yorker? 等我长大了 就可以做纽约的食评家吗
[12:41] You can do anything you want in life. 你想做什么都可以
[12:43] I mean, not everyone can write for The New Yorker, 不是所有人都能为《纽约客》写稿
[12:45] but there’s always The Atlantic. 但还有《大西洋月刊》呢
[12:47] Diane, 戴安
[12:48] I’m concerned you’re 我很担心
[12:49] spending a lot of time with this sickly child. 你和这个病怏怏的孩子相处得太久了
[12:52] Remember, you’re supposed to be writing about me. 别忘了 你该写的是我的事
[12:55] Sure, but isn’t this why we’re here? To help these people? 当然 但我们来这里不就是为了帮助他们吗
[12:58] I’m here to help these people. 我是来帮助他们的
[13:00] You’re here to help me help them by writing a book about me 你来是为我写书 这样就可以帮我帮他们
[13:03] so people back home will give money to my foundation. 让国内的人向我的基金会捐款
[13:07] Great. 真好
[13:10] Okay, come on. Over here. Get it. 好了 来吧 这边 好了
[13:16] We’re in. It’s too late to turn back now. 进来了 没有机会反悔了
[13:19] One of us isn’t going to come out of this alive. 我们中的一个人肯定无法活着走出去了
[13:23] Why do you all keep saying that? 你们干嘛总是这么说
[13:25] Why can’t we all assume we’re 为什么就不能假设
[13:26] gonna make it out alive and go from there? 我们都能活着出去呢 这样多好
[13:28] Alan, we’ve got enough problems 艾伦 我们的麻烦够多了
[13:30] without worrying about your imminent death. 没空担心你即将到来的死亡
[13:31] Can’t we just all shut up and do this? 能不能把嘴闭上 赶紧搞定
[13:33] Why does everything have to be a big, complicated mess? 为啥一定要把事情搞得这么复杂呢
[13:37] Like, look at this Thomas Kinkade painting. 就比如托马斯·金凯德的这幅油画
[13:39] It’s simple. 多简单
[13:40] And serene. And… pleasant. 那么平静 而又令人愉悦
[13:47] Are you saying that the vest makes me look kind of chunky? 你是说这件背心显得我很胖吗
[13:50] I don’t do CrossFit five days a week 我一周有五天都在健身
[13:51] to not look sweet in this uniform. 穿这制服怎么可能不帅
[13:53] I swear to God, if you don’t shut up about CrossFit– 我对天发誓 你再提一句健身
[13:56] 2A5. Break-in at the Discount 商业街的廉价美术馆
[13:58] Fine Art Gallery at the strip mall. 有人非法闯入
[13:59] Let’s roll! That’s a thing we say at CrossFit. 走起啦 我们健身的时候常说这句话
[14:19] Remember when my character on 记不记得《花生酱先生一家》里
[14:20] Mr. Peanutbutter’s House was elected president? 我的角色当选总统时的场景
[14:22] Let me guess, it was all a dream? 让我猜猜 那一切不过是个梦
[14:24] No, I served half a term, then resigned from office 不 我当了两年总统呢 然后辞职了
[14:27] because when Zachary had a bad time with peer pressure, 因为扎克瑞受不了同辈压力时
[14:29] I realized I was spending too much time being president 我意识到我花了太多时间来做总统
[14:31] and not enough time being a dad. 却忘了做父亲的职责
[14:33] It’s like you didn’t even watch my show. 感觉你好像根本没看过我的节目
[14:36] Okay, I’d like you here. 好了 你站到这里来
[14:38] And then you are going to be over here. 你到那边去
[14:40] – Freeze! – I’m union. -别动 -我是工会的
[14:42] – Playing dead. – Breaking and entering? -我在装死 -擅自闯入
[14:44] That is against everything Nixon stood for. 这违反了尼克松所崇扬的一切
[14:46] We didn’t mean to cause trouble. 我们不想惹什么麻烦
[14:48] We’re trying to make a movie about Nixon. 我们只是想拍一部关于尼克松的电影
[14:50] Yeah? What, another leftist screed about how corrupt he was? 又一部说他多腐败的冗长左派电影吗
[14:53] Or is it about how he had an illegitimate son, 还是说他有个私生子
[14:56] and the son never knew who his dad was, 这私生子不知道自己爸爸是谁
[14:57] but always had a hunch it was Nixon, 但他总觉得爸爸是尼克松
[14:59] and then that son grew up 然后私生子长大
[15:01] to be the security guard at the Nixon Library? 当上了尼克松图书馆的保安
[15:04] The second one? 第二个吗
[15:05] Well, if that’s true, 如果真是这内容
[15:06] how come you don’t have an actor here to play Nixon? 你们怎么没找人演尼克松
[15:08] Because… 因为…
[15:10] we couldn’t find anyone 我们找的人
[15:11] who could appropriately capture his magic. 都不能准确演绎出他的风采
[15:14] You know, I do a pretty good Nixon. 我演的尼克松倒是挺好
[15:17] You? No way. 你 不会吧
[15:18] Hello, I’m Nixon. 你好 我是尼克松
[15:20] I can’t be at your soccer game, 我去不成你足球赛了
[15:22] but I am your father and I love you very much. 但我是你爸爸 我很爱你
[15:24] Oh, my God. He’s perfect. 天啊 他演的真好
[15:26] After all this time,we’ve found our Nixon. 我们终于找到演尼克松的最佳人选了
[15:27] I can be ready in five. 我五分钟就能准备好
[15:29] Uh. Did we get the shot? 拍到了吗
[15:33] It’s so peaceful. 好宁静啊
[15:36] Okay, folks. 行了 各位
[15:38] Party’s over. That’s something we say at CrossFit. 狂欢结束 我们在健身房都这么说
[15:40] Ugh. Wait a sec– I know you! 等等 我认识你
[15:43] You were in Justified. You were amazing. 你演过《火线警探》 演得好棒
[15:46] Okay, you caught me. 被你发现了
[15:47] I am kind of a well-known character actress. 我算是个有名的性格女演员
[15:49] I am such a huge fan, Miss, uh– 我是你的铁杆粉丝 那个…
[15:53] What–? What’s your name? 你叫什么来着
[15:54] Sure, of course. 当然了
[15:56] Everyone loves my work, but apparently not enough 人人都喜欢我的片子 但显然没喜欢到
[15:58] to watch the credits and find out what my name is. 能看完片尾字幕 找到我叫什么
[16:01] The important thing is 重要的是
[16:02] that we enjoy your great performances, right? 我们都很喜欢您的出色表演 对吗
[16:04] How about you enjoy this? Aah! 那你喜欢这个吗
[16:07] Margo, I thought we agreed, no guns. 玛格 我不是说好了不带枪吗
[16:10] Oh, is that what we agreed to? I thought we said “No gum.” 说好的是这个吗 我以为是”不吃口香糖”
[16:13] But you’re also chewing gum. 但你还是在嚼口香糖啊
[16:15] I’m a wild card. 我就是这么不羁
[16:18] Return fire! 还击
[16:20] Watch out! 当心
[16:22] Oh, no! Alan’s dead! 不好 艾伦死了
[16:24] No, I’m fine. The bullet hit my cell phone. 我没事 子弹打中了我手机
[16:26] Oh, no! Alan’s cell phone is dead! 不好 艾伦的手机死了
[16:30] Nope, phone’s fine, too. Oh, hey, I got a text from my wife. 不 手机也没事 我老婆发短信来了
[16:33] She’s going into labor. Guys, I’m gonna be a dad! 她要生了 各位 我要当爸爸了
[16:36] See you later! 再见了
[16:42] Die, you chunky assholes! 去死吧 你们这群肥猪
[16:45] See, Jeff? This is what I’m talking about. 看到没 杰夫 这就是我说的
[16:49] Shoot! 开枪
[17:00] How could this be any more perfect? 简直不能更完美
[17:05] Vanessa Gekko. How did you get in this painting? 瓦妮莎·盖可 你怎么会在这画里
[17:07] I’m your servant, of course. 很显然我是您的仆人
[17:09] In your infinite generosity, you gave me this job 您宽宏大量 在我终于证明自己
[17:11] when it became clear that I don’t have what it takes 无法胜任”好莱乌”权势经纪人之后
[17:14] to be a “Hollywoo” power-agent. 给了我这份工作
[17:16] Also, my husband left me. 而且我丈夫也抛弃了我
[17:18] And my children married each other in an unholy incestuous union. 我的孩子近亲乱伦 彼此结婚了
[17:21] Plus, I have, like, colitis or something. 还有 我好像得了结肠炎
[17:24] How appropriate! Fetch me drink, wench. 真棒 帮我拿喝的来 贱人
[17:27] Right away, ma’am. 马上 夫人
[17:30] Diane… 戴安
[17:32] The second thing you notice about Sebastian St. Clair 你能看出塞巴斯蒂安·圣克莱尔的第二件事
[17:34] is how much he talks about himself. 是他有多爱谈论自己
[17:36] This way is the library I built. 这里是我建的图书馆
[17:38] And over there is the statue of me building the library. 那里是一座我建图书馆的雕像
[17:41] And on that wall is a painting of me posing for the statue. 那面墙的画是我在为雕像摆姿势
[17:44] Put a chapter in your book about that. 记得在你书里写上一章
[17:47] The only respite from his constant bombast is sleep, 唯一能从他夸夸其谈中喘息的机会就是睡觉
[17:51] and even then, sometimes… 即使那样 有时候…
[17:58] Everybody– those of you who can walk, I mean. 所有长腿能走路的人
[18:00] let’s drag these corpses 我们把这些尸体
[18:02] to the mass grave behind the playground. 拖去操场后面的大坟堆
[18:04] We need to make room for my new hospital. 要为我的新医院腾地方
[18:07] – Where’s Kinko? Is he okay? – Oh, no, no, he’s certainly dead. -锦子在哪 他还好吗 -他死透透了
[18:10] See, Diane, I told you not to make friends. 戴安 我就说了不要交朋友
[18:13] Jesus, you don’t care about any of these people. 天啊 你根本不关心这些人
[18:15] You’re just using them as props for your big-shot superhero act. 只是拿他们做你这些英勇行为的道具
[18:18] Diane, the dead will not benefit from our grief, 戴安 你再痛苦也换不回人命
[18:21] but the survivors need a new hospital and we need to build it. 幸存者需要新医院 我们要去建
[18:26] This is too much. 我可不像你
[18:27] If you’re going to survive, you’ll need to harden up. 如果你想活下去 就要狠心起来
[18:29] I asked you to join me because I thought you could handle it. 我请你加入 是因为觉得你能承受
[18:32] – But if you can’t, you can go home. – I… -但如果你不行 回家吧 -我…
[18:35] I can handle it. 我能承受
[18:36] Great! Let’s drag some bodies! 很好 我们去拖尸体吧
[18:38] Kinko! Oh, never mind. 锦子 当我没说
[18:41] Hey, um, how come Nixon gets a line and I don’t get a line? 为什么尼克松有台词 我却没有
[18:44] We only gave him a line so he wouldn’t call the police. 我们给他台词 他才不会报警
[18:46] If I call the police, will I get a line? 那如果我报警 会给我台词吗
[18:50] No, we won’t use it in the movie. 电影里不会用他那句的
[18:51] We only need the one-shot of me. 我们只要拍我的一个镜头就好
[18:53] I just think if he gets a line, I should get a line. 我就是觉得他要有台词 我也要
[18:55] – Ugh. Actors. – Okay, positions everyone. And… action. -演员真是作 -好 各就位 开拍
[18:59] I’m Nixon. 我是尼克松
[19:01] The way you’re feeling about your dead brother 你对你死去哥哥的感情
[19:03] is how I feel about the son I’ll never know. 和我对自己未曾谋面的儿子一样
[19:06] But I look at the moon and so does he. 但我会看着月亮 他也是
[19:09] That’s how I know we’re connected. 这样我就知道我们还有联系
[19:11] And I’m Checkers. 我是切克斯
[19:13] All right, so, BoJack, 好了 波杰克
[19:14] you’ve been told that your brother, Jeffretariat, 你现在知道尼克松派去越南
[19:17] the one Nixon sent to Vietnam in your place, is dead. 代替你的哥哥桀马 牺牲了
[19:20] You’re feeling the weight of that guilt. 你感到无比自责
[19:22] And the tears start to flow. 开始流下泪水
[19:25] And the tears start to flow. 开始流下泪水
[19:27] Oh. I don’t cry in front of other people. 我不在别人面前哭
[19:29] Well, you need to. This is the emotional climax of the movie. 你必须要哭 这段是电影的感情高潮
[19:33] Yeah, okay, but I don’t cry in front of other people. I can’t. 好吧 但我在别人面前哭不出来
[19:36] Really, never? Come on. 从来没哭过吗 别扯了
[19:38] What if someone tells you they’ll take you to the park, 如果有人说要带你去公园呢
[19:40] and they keep talking about the park 然后一直在说公园
[19:41] and all the fun you’ll have, but then… 有多好玩多好玩 但是然后…
[19:44] But then they don’t take you to the park. I need a second. 他们根本不带你去公园玩 让我缓一缓
[19:47] Well, I’m sorry, I can’t do it. 对不起 我做不到
[19:48] I didn’t know you wanted me to cry. 我不知道你想让我哭
[19:51] Can you give us the room, please? 请让我们单独待一会儿
[19:54] There’s a park right outside we can hang out at. 外面有个公园 我们可以去走走
[19:57] – Oh! – Oh, we can’t, the sprinklers are on. -好啊 -不行 洒水装置开着呢
[20:03] Well, another beautiful, serene day 又是精彩奇幻的画作世界中的
[20:05] in magical fantasy-painting world. 美好平静的一天
[20:09] Queen Princess Carolyn, if I may, I have some exciting news. 卡洛琳公主女王大人 我有激动人心的消息告诉你
[20:12] I just landed a new client. 我刚敲定了一个新客户
[20:14] – The mill owner! – Huh? -厂主 -什么
[20:15] We’re doing a three-picture deal about his waterwheel. 我们要对他的水轮车拍一个三部曲系列电影
[20:18] – Wait, you’re making deals here? – I’ll say. -你在这里做生意吗 -没错啊
[20:20] I’m now the biggest agent 现在我是整个清闲的
[20:22] in the entire idyllic New England village. 新英格兰乡村地区最大的经纪人
[20:24] It’s like you don’t even read 难道你从来不看
[20:25] the idyllic New England village trades. 清闲新英格兰乡村报纸吗
[20:27] – Hello? – What? No! -看看吧 -什么 不
[20:28] You’re polluting my perfect serene dream life. 你简直在污染我完美宁静的梦想生活
[20:31] Why is this happening? 为什么会这样
[20:32] I don’t know. It’s your fantasy. 不知道 这是你的想象
[20:34] But if you ask me, I don’t think you want perfect and serene 但如果问我 我觉得你根本不想要完美宁静
[20:36] and enough time to catch up on The Good Wife. 你也不想要足够的时间补《傲骨贤妻》
[20:39] Stop kidding yourself, Princess Carolyn. 不要自欺欺人了 卡洛琳公主
[20:41] If you really wanted the simple life, you’d have a simple life. 如果你真想要简单的生活 肯定会有简单生活的
[20:45] Oh, my God. I gotta get out of here. 天哪 我得离开这里
[20:47] Bye! 拜拜喽
[20:50] Hey. Yeah, I got rid of her. Now this place is all mine. 喂 我把她弄走了 这里属于我一个人了
[20:53] Get your demo guys together. 快召集你的爆破工
[20:55] Let’s tear this old Tudor down and put up some condos! 把这栋老旧的建筑炸了 我们建大别墅
[20:59] Okay. 好吧
[21:04] This isn’t just for me. 这不只是为了我
[21:05] It’s for John Carroll Lynch, C.C.H. Pounder, 还有约翰·卡洛·林奇 希·庞德
[21:08] and all the other character 以及其他所有
[21:10] actors who live in lucrative obscurity. 默默无闻的角色
[21:12] The blood I spill today is for us all! 今天的流血牺牲是为了我们所有人
[21:15] I’m character actress Margo Martindale! 我是性格演员玛格·马丁戴尔
[21:21] Yeah, I’m going to go with Princess Carolyn. 我去找卡洛琳公主了
[21:31] – Hello? – Hey. -喂 -喂
[21:32] There you are! I’ve been trying to call you all week. 是你啊 我这周一直在给你打电话
[21:35] – Yeah, the coverage in Cordovia is– – Diane, Diane. -科尔多维亚的信号… -戴安 戴安
[21:37] Listen, I gotta tell you: 听着 我跟你说
[21:39] I’m sorry I gave you such a hard time about your trip. 我很抱歉我意气用事让你远行
[21:42] The truth is, I really am so proud of you. 说实话 我真的很为你骄傲
[21:45] A lot of people talk big, 很多人就只会说大话
[21:47] but you’re actually out there helping people. 但你是真去那里帮助他人了
[21:49] You’re the real deal, Diane. 你是真厉害 戴安
[21:51] – Yeah… – How is it there? Is it amazing? -这个… -那里怎么样 好玩吗
[21:53] It’s… good. 还…不错
[21:56] It’s hard, but it’s good. 很艰难 但是还不错
[22:00] I miss you. 我想你了
[22:01] I miss you, too, but I promise, 我也想你 但我保证
[22:03] these six months are gonna fly by. 区区半年肯定马上就过去了
[22:05] Yeah. How’s the game show going? 是啊 你的游戏节目怎么样了
[22:08] Oh, shit, I completely forgot 晕 我竟然忘了
[22:10] I’m supposed to be hosting a game show right now. 现在应该去主持游戏节目的
[22:20] I gotta go. 我得挂了
[22:22] And that’s when you realize 那时候 你意识到
[22:23] that the book you’ve been writing in your head 你一直在脑海中构思的书
[22:25] is never actually going to be a book, so you stop– 其实根本不会真的成书 所以你停止…
[22:34] I know what you’re gonna say. 我知道你会说什么
[22:35] I’m a dumb sitcom actor who’s in over his head. 我就是个好高骛远的傻逼情景剧演员
[22:38] I’m sorry that I thought I could do this. 抱歉我以为我能做到
[22:41] And I’m sorry I made you come here. 抱歉我让你跟我一起来了
[22:43] I’m sorry for everything. I don’t know what I’m doing. 我对一切感到抱歉 我不知道自己在干什么
[22:46] BoJack, sit down. 波杰克 坐下
[22:49] You’ve just been told your brother is dead 他们刚告诉你你哥哥牺牲了
[22:52] and that it’s your fault. 而这都是你的错
[22:53] But this moment is bigger than that. 但这一刻不仅如此
[22:55] This is the moment that Secretariat stops running. 在这一刻 骄马停止了奔跑
[22:58] Because this is the moment you realize 因为这一刻你意识到
[23:01] something inside you is broken, 你内心的什么断了
[23:04] and it can never be fixed. 而且永远都好不了了
[23:09] We got it. 行了
[23:10] Really? I didn’t cry. 真的吗 我没哭啊
[23:12] You didn’t have to. Turteltaub’s gonna love this. 你不用哭 龟泰伯肯定会喜欢的
[23:14] – Oh. All right. – Thanks for talking me into this, Bojack. -好吧 -谢谢你说服我过来 波杰克
[23:18] Just so you know, I’m 顺便说一句 我
[23:20] really glad we’re making this movie together. 真的很高兴跟你一起合作这部电影
[23:23] – Didn’t know I had it in me, did you? – No, I knew. -你不知道我有这个天赋对吧 -不 我知道
[23:45] – Hold the elevator, please. – Coming in? -电梯等一下 -要一起来吗
[23:49] – I’m all in. – Whoa! -那是当然 -哇
[23:55] Mommy, it’s nearly Christmas. Where’s Uncle Secretariat? 妈咪 都快到圣诞节了 骄马叔叔呢
[23:58] He had to go win a race against the Russians. 他得去参加跟俄罗斯人的比赛
[24:01] But maybe, if he runs really fast… 但是或许 如果他真的跑得很快…
[24:04] – Hey, where’s Kelsey? – Oh, yeah, funny story. -凯尔西人呢 -说来有趣
[24:07] Turns out you two knuckleheads snuck out last night 你们俩个笨蛋昨晚偷溜出去
[24:09] and got that shot I told you not to get for the scene 把我说不会加进电影的那场戏
[24:11] – that’s not in the movie anymore. – Uh… -又拍了 -这个…
[24:14] Silly me, I didn’t like that. So I fired her ass. 可是我并不喜欢 所以把她炒了
[24:16] – What? – We got a movie to finish, okay? -什么 -我们还得拍电影呢
[24:18] So, go get in costume, 你快去换好服装
[24:20] get your butt up that chimney, and do your thing, Hamlet. 钻进烟囱里 干你该干的 倒霉蛋
[24:22] Just maybe, all we have to do is believe! 只是可能 我们只要坚信就行了
[24:36] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[24:38] Hey, is it cool if I crash here for a couple nights? 介意我在你这里暂住几天吗
[24:42] I didn’t know where else to go. 我没其他地方可去了
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme