时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | – We’re live in five minutes, folks. – Make way. | -五分钟后开始直播 -让路 |
[00:11] | Someone find out the average rainfall in Bora Bora. | 谁去把博拉博拉岛的平均降水量算出来 |
[00:14] | Thank you so much for doing this. | 谢谢你来录制节目 |
[00:15] | Hey, there are a lot of advantages | 做名人的女朋友 |
[00:17] | to being the girlfriend of a big celebrity. | 好处可是很多的 |
[00:19] | It’s more than being an elbow | 可不只是《美国周刊》的红毯照上 |
[00:20] | they couldn’t crop out of a red-carpet shot in US Weekly. | 他们裁剪不掉的那个胳膊肘 |
[00:23] | – I’ve been that elbow. – Hello, what have we here? | -我做过那个胳膊肘 -你们好啊 |
[00:25] | So you know how the game’s played, right? | 你知道这玩意怎么玩吧 |
[00:27] | I’m sure I’ll pick it up. How hard could it be? | 我肯定能搞明白的 能有多难啊 |
[00:30] | You didn’t read the treatment? I faxed it to you. | 你没看脚本吗 我传真给你了啊 |
[00:31] | My bad, our fax machine isn’t plugged in. | 我的错 我的传真机没插电源 |
[00:34] | BoJack, this is our first show | 波杰克 这可是我们的第一期节目 |
[00:36] | and it is very important that things run smoothly tonight. | 今晚一切必须顺利 |
[00:39] | I mean, do you even care about this at all? | 你到底在不在乎啊 |
[00:41] | Sweetie, no. I think this is stupid | 亲爱的 我当然不在乎 我觉得这很蠢 |
[00:43] | and a waste of everybody’s time. | 完全是在浪费所有人的时间 |
[00:45] | But you’re my girlfriend and I care about you. | 但你是我的女朋友 我很在乎你 |
[00:47] | – So I’m here. – Okay. Break a leg. | -所以我就来了 -好吧 祝你好运 |
[00:50] | Me, me, me. My, my, my. Bow-wow-wow-wow. | 咪咪咪咪咪 唛唛唛唛唛 包嗷嗷嗷嗷 |
[00:53] | Good boy, good boy. | 好孩子 好孩子 |
[00:56] | Okay, this is it, everybody. Moment of truth. | 好了 现在就是揭晓真相的时刻了 |
[00:58] | Now it’s in the hands of God. | 现在一切都掌握在老天爷手里了 |
[01:00] | And for the next 30 minutes, I am that God. | 接下来的30分钟里 我就是你们的老天爷 |
[01:03] | – I got you an iPad, ma’am. – Oh, no thanks, Mia. | -我给你拿了台平板 -不用了 谢谢米娅 |
[01:05] | I’m still working my way through the last 30 years of technology. | 我还在逐渐熟悉过去这三十年的高科技 |
[01:08] | Right now I’m on Palm Pilot. | 我现在刚进展到掌上电脑 |
[01:10] | But you can use our second screen app to see what viewers say | 但你可以用第二荧屏应用在节目播出的同时 |
[01:12] | about the show live as it’s airing. | 查看观众对节目的评价 |
[01:14] | Oh, cool, I love stupid bullshit like this. Ooh. | 太棒了 我就喜欢这种傻鸟玩意儿 |
[01:18] | Oh, you just touch it. | 直接点就行啊 |
[01:19] | Hello, I am Mustache Todd. | 你好 我是胡子哥陶德 |
[01:21] | Like regular Todd, but with a mustache. | 跟正常的陶德差不多 不过多了个胡子 |
[01:24] | Listen boo-boo, I didn’t graduate first in my class | 听着甜心 我从那么有名望的大学 |
[01:26] | from a prestigious university, | 以班级第一的成绩毕业 |
[01:28] | rise through the ranks at an elite news organization, | 在一家精英新闻机构混得如鱼得水 |
[01:31] | win a well-known award, never ever be sick at sea | 赢得知名奖项 从不晕船 |
[01:33] | and also my name is Mia McKibben, | 我叫米娅·麦琪本 |
[01:36] | so that I could deal with your nonsense. | 我可不是为了陪你胡闹的 |
[01:38] | Todd, stay out of Hair and Makeup. | 陶德 离造型部门远一点 |
[01:39] | But I like it there. | 可我喜欢那里啊 |
[01:40] | They brush my hair and tell me stories about their weekends. | 他们会给我梳头 还给我讲他们周末做的事 |
[01:44] | Big-nosed Todd wasn’t funny, Zombie Todd wasn’t funny, | 大鼻子陶德不搞笑 僵尸陶德不搞笑 |
[01:47] | Pretty Lady Todd wasn’t funny, | 美女陶德也不搞笑 |
[01:48] | and this isn’t funny. No more tomfoolery. | 这个更不搞笑 不许再这样搞怪了 |
[01:51] | When it’s me, we call it “Todd-foolery.” | 大家都叫我”搞陶德怪” |
[01:54] | We certainly do not call it that. | 我们绝对不会这么叫 |
[01:56] | Listen up, everyone. | 各位 听好了 |
[01:57] | What you are part of tonight is bigger than you. | 今晚的一切都胜过你们个人 |
[01:59] | It’s bigger than any of us. | 这比我们所有人都重要 |
[02:01] | I expect all of you to work together. | 我希望你们能团结一心 |
[02:02] | But I also expect that one of you will tower above the rest. | 同时我也希望你们中有人能够鹤立鸡群 |
[02:06] | And that outstanding individual will receive this pen. | 那个突出的人将获得这支笔 |
[02:11] | It was through this pen that I bled | 我就是用这支笔 写下了 |
[02:13] | Raise High The Roof Beam, Carpenters upon the page. | 《抬高房梁吧 木匠》 |
[02:17] | Also, it has four different colors. | 而且它还有四种不同的颜色 |
[02:19] | Black, red, blue and for some reason, green. | 黑色红色蓝色 还有不明所以的绿色 |
[02:22] | By the end of tonight, | 今晚结束后 |
[02:23] | this pen will be bestowed upon the person most deserving. | 这支笔将为最配得上它的人所有 |
[02:27] | Because nothing is more important than television, | 因为没有什么比电视更重要 |
[02:29] | and no one more important | 也没有谁 |
[02:31] | than the people who make that television. | 比制作电视节目的人更重要 |
[02:33] | – Now, let’s get to work. – And five, four, | -现在开工吧 -五 四 |
[02:38] | – three, two… – Showtime. | -三 二 -好戏登场了 |
[03:38] | Live from the historic Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, | 在日落大道上赫赫有名的60号演播厅为您直播 |
[03:42] | J.D. Salinger Presents: | J.D.塞林格出品 |
[03:43] | Hollywoo Stars And Celebrities, What Do They Know? | 好莱乌巨星名人 他们知道些什么 |
[03:46] | Do They Know Things? Let’s Find Out! | 他们有常识吗 让我们一起拭目以待 |
[03:50] | Ah. All right! Here we go. | 好了 节目现在开始 |
[03:54] | Listen to that crowd. | 听听观众的欢呼啊 |
[03:55] | If they lose it this much for Mr. Peanutbutter, | 如果花生酱先生都能让他们这么激动 |
[03:57] | can you imagine what they’re going to do for a real celebrity? | 你能想象等真正的名人出场他们会怎么样吗 |
[04:00] | Hey, this is Mr. Peanutbutter’s show, so be nice. | 这可是花生酱先生的节目 你给我友好点 |
[04:04] | When you say nice, do you mean kind? | 你说让我友好点 是说有礼貌呢 |
[04:06] | Or, like, delivering a lot of sick burns, | 还是让我使劲黑人秀下限 |
[04:08] | so that people in the audience go, “Nice.” | 让观众觉得 “矮油不错哟” |
[04:10] | The first one. Obviously the first one. | 第一个 当然是第一个 |
[04:13] | Tonight we answer the age-old question: | 今夜我们将回答困扰大家许久的问题 |
[04:15] | “Hollywoo stars and celebrities, what do they know? | 好莱乌巨星名人 他们知道些什么 |
[04:18] | Do they know things? Let’s find out!” | 他们有常识吗 让我们一起拭目以待 |
[04:23] | And now our first-ever guest. | 有请节目首位嘉宾 |
[04:25] | You know him from his years on Horsin’ Around, | 他曾出演《胡闹的小马》 |
[04:27] | his drunk appearance on The View, | 在《视野》上的醉酒亮相 |
[04:29] | and his bestselling book, it’s BoJack Horseman. | 他以畅销书而闻名 有请马男波杰克 |
[04:36] | There you are. How are you doing? | 我来了 大家好啊 |
[04:37] | – BoJack, welcome. – It is great to be here. | -波杰克 欢迎 -很高兴来到这里 |
[04:40] | Sorry, no time for idle chit-chat, because we’ve entered | 抱歉 没时间跟你唠嗑 我们已经进入 |
[04:42] | – the Small Talk Round. – The what now? | -闲话环节 -闲什么 |
[04:46] | Thirty seconds on the clock. BoJack, how are you? | 倒计时30秒钟 波杰克 你好吗 |
[04:50] | – Uh, fine? – Correct. | -还行吧 -回答正确 |
[04:51] | 马男波杰克 回答正确 | |
[04:52] | – Did you see the game last night? – No, I don’t really follow– | -你昨晚看比赛了吗 -我不怎么看 |
[04:55] | Oh, so sorry. It says here you did see the game. | 不好意思 这上面写着你昨晚看比赛了 |
[04:59] | – What game? – Ready camera one? Camera one. | -什么比赛 -一号摄像机准备好了吗 |
[05:01] | You tell me. You’re the one who saw it. | 你说啊 明明是你看了比赛 |
[05:03] | I don’t– | 我不… |
[05:05] | God, no! | 神啊 不要 |
[05:07] | – What the–? – That noise means | -搞什么 -这个声音告诉我们 |
[05:09] | it’s time for your first General Knowledge question. | 该进入你的第一个常识问答了 |
[05:11] | Audience, does BoJack know things? | 观众朋友们 波杰克有基本常识吗 |
[05:14] | Let’s find out! | 拭目以待吧 |
[05:17] | BoJack, what is the average annual rainfall in Bora Bora? | 波杰克 博拉博拉岛的年平均降水量是多少 |
[05:20] | Uh, this is general knowledge? | 这算常识吗 |
[05:22] | It’s just an average we’re asking for. | 我们就问平均值 |
[05:24] | I don’t know, seven? | 我不知道 7毫米 |
[05:26] | Wrong! So wrong. | 错了 大错特错 |
[05:27] | Wow, when it comes to Bora Bora, | 有关博拉博拉岛的问题 |
[05:29] | maybe this celebrity should have studied more-a more-a. | 这位名人也许该再多多学学哦 |
[05:33] | Yes, Mr. Peanutbutter. Go for the kill. | 漂亮 花生酱先生 槽点够犀利 |
[05:36] | – That doesn’t really seem– – They’re all dead! | -那个真的不太 -死绝啦 |
[05:38] | I watched them die! | 我亲眼见证 |
[05:40] | – What is–? – Oh-ho. That sound means | -这是… -那个声音的意思是 |
[05:42] | it’s time to pick your category. | 你该选类别了 |
[05:44] | “Trigonometry.” “Advanced Physics,” | “三角学” “高等物理” |
[05:47] | And “At the Movies With Mr. Peanutbutter.” | 以及”和花生酱先生赏电影” |
[05:50] | I’ll take At the Movies With Mr. Peanutbutter. | 我选和花生酱先生赏电影 |
[05:52] | Good choice. After seeing J.J. Abrams’ | 选得好 看过J·J·艾布拉姆斯 |
[05:54] | Star Trek reboot, did I call it: | 重启的《星际迷航》后 我称之为 |
[05:56] | A, “A visual feast for the senses,” | A 一部视觉盛宴 |
[05:58] | B, “A zestful lark through time and space,” | B 穿越时空的欢乐百灵鸟 |
[06:01] | C, “The best Zachary Quinto movie of all time,” | C 扎克瑞·昆图最好的电影 |
[06:05] | or D, “All of the above”? | 还是D 以上皆是 |
[06:07] | – I’ll say D? – Ouch, the answer was A and B. | -我选D -可惜 答案是A和B |
[06:11] | Though I would also agree with C. | 不过我也同意C |
[06:12] | So I told Mr. Peanutbutter I’d drive him here, | 我告诉花生酱先生我会把他送到这 |
[06:16] | and next thing I know, I’m an Associate Producer. | 然后 我就成了联合制片人 |
[06:18] | Stupid me. I went to Stanford. | 我太蠢了 我上过斯坦福大学 |
[06:21] | You know, next time I’ll just try that thing where I’m a huge dumbass | 下次等我恰好是花生酱先生的蠢货朋友时 |
[06:24] | who happens to be friends with Mr. Peanutbutter. | 就试试那一招 |
[06:26] | – Yup. – Cool. | -试吧 -一定 |
[06:27] | Well, have fun watching me win that pen. | 等着看我赢得那支笔吧 |
[06:29] | I don’t need a pen. | 我不需要什么笔 |
[06:30] | I can walk into any Chili’s | 我可以带着一个不到12岁的孩子 |
[06:31] | with a child under 12 and get crayons for free. | 走进任何一家辣椒餐厅免费获得一根蜡笔 |
[06:35] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[06:36] | If Salinger gives you his pen, | 如果塞林格给你那支笔 |
[06:38] | that means you’re worth something. | 就意味着你有价值了 |
[06:39] | It means you’re a serious person who’s going places. | 你就是个有成就的重要人物 |
[06:42] | Actually, you know what? Don’t worry about it. It’s not for you. | 其实你不用关心 那不是为你准备的 |
[06:48] | I’m gonna go with nuclear fusion. | 我选核聚变 |
[06:50] | Oh, the answer is Egypt. | 答案是埃及 |
[06:52] | Turn up the directional heat lamps. Oh, yeah. | 打开定向加热灯 太期待了 |
[06:55] | Let’s really make him sweat. | 让他出出汗吧 |
[06:58] | Surprised you didn’t get that one, | 真意外你居然不知道那个问题的答案 |
[06:59] | since you’re an expert when it comes to de-Nile. | 涉及到尼罗河[音同否认] 你可是专家啊 |
[07:03] | Quick impression. “I’m not an alcoholic.” | 还记得那句吗 “我不是酒鬼” |
[07:07] | You love it. | 你爱死喝酒了 |
[07:08] | Oh, yeah, pretty good one from King Mutt over here. Am I right? | 杂种狗之王说得真好 对吗 |
[07:12] | You know, like King Tut? | 图特王的意思 |
[07:15] | Because we’re talking about Egypt? | 因为我们刚在说埃及 |
[07:16] | And Mr. Peanutbutter’s a mutt, so… | 花生酱先生是条杂种狗 所以 |
[07:19] | You suck. | 你太恶心了 |
[07:21] | I’m a yellow lab, BoJack. | 我是拉布拉多犬 波杰克 |
[07:22] | You could get one thing right tonight. | 今晚你唯一有机会说对的一件事也搞砸了 |
[07:25] | Anyway, let’s take a moment to look at the great comments | 总之 让我们来看一下第二屏幕上 |
[07:28] | we’ve been getting on our second screen app, | 获得的精彩评论 |
[07:30] | now available for download. | 现已提供下载 |
[07:32] | And we’re out. Fifteen seconds, everybody. | 时间到了 大家休息十五秒 |
[07:34] | – Hey, how am I doing? – You’re kind of being a dick. | -我表现怎么样 -你表现得很混蛋 |
[07:37] | Hey, are we at Tony Roma’s right now? | 我们现在是在托尼罗马餐馆吗 |
[07:39] | Because there’s a lot of ribbing going on here. | 有很多肋骨啊 |
[07:41] | I’m not ribbing you. I’m telling you, you’re being a d… | 我没开玩笑 我跟你说 你是个混… |
[07:43] | And we’re back in three, two… | 现在倒计时 三 二 |
[07:47] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[07:48] | Will BoJack Horseman go down | 马男波杰克会成为 |
[07:49] | in show history as our worst contestant ever? | 节目历史上最差的参赛选手吗 |
[07:52] | So far, yes. | 目前来说 是的 |
[07:55] | Wow. J.D., people are loving this show. | 天呐 J·D 大家很喜欢这个节目 |
[07:58] | Wait till they see this. Mia, get ready to drop the bomb. | 等着让他们看看这个吧 米娅 准备重磅炸弹 |
[08:02] | Death from above! | 天降死亡 |
[08:05] | Uh-oh. That sound means it’s time to drop “Da” bomb. | 那声意味着天上要掉馅饼了 |
[08:09] | And yes folks, I said “Da,” Not “The.” | 是的朋友们 是馅饼 不是炸弹 |
[08:11] | What I’m trying to say is, it’s a positive bomb. | 我想表达的是 这是个好炸弹 |
[08:14] | Audience, let’s… | 观众们 让我们 |
[08:15] | Drop da bomb! | 掉馅饼 |
[08:18] | Did you guys all practice before the show, because– | 你们在节目播出前排练过吗 因为 |
[08:22] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[08:23] | we’ve had some fun with our little celebrity. | 我们和小明星玩得差不多了 |
[08:25] | But now, let’s meet our big celebrity. | 现在 有请大明星 |
[08:28] | – Big celebrity? – Say hello to… | -大明星 -大家欢迎 |
[08:30] | Daniel Radcliffe! | 丹尼尔·雷德克里夫 |
[08:31] | Hi, I’m Daniel Radcliffe. Hello. | 大家好 我是丹尼尔·雷德克里夫 |
[08:33] | Oh, my God! It’s Daniel Radcliffe! | 我的天 是丹尼尔·雷德克里夫 |
[08:37] | We’ll find out what our big celebrity knows | 我们来看看大明星会知道什么 |
[08:39] | right after this break. | 插段广告 |
[08:42] | And we’re out. Oh, we’re cooking now. | 时间到了 表现不错 |
[08:47] | Hey, you, you’re doing great. | 你表现得不错 |
[08:49] | I’m not 100 percent watching | 我没有全程看下来 |
[08:50] | because I’m so engrossed in the second screen experience, | 因为我专心在看第二屏幕的反映 |
[08:53] | but according to the second screen experience, | 但根据第二屏幕的反映 |
[08:55] | other people are loving the show. | 大家对这个节目喜爱有加 |
[08:57] | You didn’t tell me there would be another celebrity. | 你没跟我说还有别的明星会来 |
[08:59] | Well, I had no idea that was coming | 我真不知道那个事 |
[09:00] | but some guy named Dong-Slinger-420 loved the surprise. | 但某个叫铛斯林格420的人很喜欢这个意外 |
[09:04] | He said, “Two dongs way up.” | 他说 “赞赞哒” |
[09:06] | There was no mention of another | 你发的传真上也没提 |
[09:08] | bigger celebrity in the document you faxed? | 还有一个更大的明星来吗 |
[09:10] | I couldn’t read it. My fax machine cut it into little strips. | 我没法看 我的传真机把它切成纸条了 |
[09:13] | That sounds like a shredder. | 那好像是个碎纸机 |
[09:14] | Well, I guess I shredded it to you. | 好吧 我猜我把它碎给你了 |
[09:16] | All right, I gotta deal with this. | 好了 我得看这玩意儿了 |
[09:17] | If I don’t interact with this app every 80 seconds, | 如果我80秒没在这个应用上有任何反应的话 |
[09:19] | it charges my credit card five dollars. Love you. | 就会从我信用卡上划走5块钱 爱你 |
[09:22] | Ehh… you, too. | 我也是 |
[09:24] | Could you try getting the base a little less pale? | 你能把粉底打薄一些吗 |
[09:26] | Hey, Daniel, good to see you. | 你好 丹尼尔 幸会 |
[09:27] | Always nice to meet a fan. | 见到粉丝很开心 |
[09:28] | No, sorry, I’m not a, uh– I’m an actor. | 不 抱歉我不是 我是个演员 |
[09:31] | Oh, good for you. | 不错嘛 |
[09:33] | It’s a dreadful business but hang in there. | 演艺圈不好混 但要坚持住哦 |
[09:35] | No, I already did hang in there. I’m BoJack Horseman? | 我已经坚持住了 我是马男波杰克 |
[09:37] | We’ve actually met before. | 我们之前见过 |
[09:38] | At Chris Martin’s holiday party? | 在克里斯·马汀的假日派对上 |
[09:41] | We stepped outside for a smoke? | 我们一起出去抽烟了 |
[09:42] | To get away from Chris Martin? | 好避开克里斯·马汀 |
[09:44] | You opened up about your fear of success? | 你吐露了对成功的恐惧 |
[09:46] | I gave you some advice? | 我给了你一些建议 |
[09:47] | You said I was a true friend and you would never forget me? | 你说我是真正的朋友 永远不会忘记我 |
[09:51] | And you said your name was Chadwick Boseman? | 你说你叫查德威克·博斯曼 |
[09:53] | – BoJack Horseman. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -马男波杰克 -抱歉 |
[09:55] | When you’re as famous as I am, you meet so many people. | 要是你跟我一样有名 你就会遇见很多人 |
[09:58] | Sorry, we need you guys back on set. | 打扰 你们要回去拍摄了 |
[10:01] | You were the second hairdresser’s assistant on The Ellen Show | 你是五年前艾伦秀的第二发型师助理 |
[10:03] | about five years ago. Veronica, right? | 叫维罗妮卡 对吗 |
[10:05] | – Yeah, that’s right. – How was your mother’s party in the end? | -是的 -你妈妈的派对最后怎么样了 |
[10:08] | And we’re back in five, four, three, two… | 倒计时 五四三二 |
[10:13] | So you never say one, huh? | 你从不说一的对吧 |
[10:14] | – Welcome back, America. – We love you, Daniel. | -欢迎回来 -我们爱你 丹尼尔 |
[10:17] | So do I. So let’s watch our celebrities go… Audience? | 我也是 来欣赏 明星 观众们 |
[10:21] | Head to head! | 面对面 |
[10:24] | How could they possibly know that? | 他们怎么知道的 |
[10:25] | This is the first episode, right? | 这不是第一期吗 |
[10:28] | The puppets clap when the puppetmaster pulls the strings. | 提线人提线 木偶就会鼓掌 |
[10:31] | Hello. Serious, Going-Places Todd at your service. | 各位好 成功男陶德为您服务 |
[10:35] | Hey, look at you, all dressed up for the Dipshit Awards. | 看看 为了傻蛋奖穿得人模狗样的 |
[10:38] | You know you’re not allowed in Hair and Makeup. | 你知道你不能进造型室的 |
[10:40] | – Are you wearing roller skates? – I’m wearing Heelys. | -你穿的是溜冰鞋吗 -是暴走鞋 |
[10:43] | They’re shoes with wheels, for efficiency purposes. | 是有轮子的鞋 可以提高效率 |
[10:46] | Now I can be serious faster. | 现在我可以走更快了 |
[10:48] | You can also go nowhere faster. | 你也可以消失的更快了 |
[10:50] | Seeing as I am a professional– | 鉴于我是名专业的… |
[10:53] | No! | 不 |
[10:55] | Oh, BoJack. | 波杰克 |
[10:56] | Another embarrassingly wrong answer, | 又一个错得离谱的答案 |
[10:59] | bringing your score down by 80 points and 12 dollars. | 减去80分 还有扣掉12块 |
[11:03] | Why are we playing for both points and dollars? | 为什么分数和钱要一起算 |
[11:05] | – Oh, tough break, B.J. Novak! – My name is– | -真点背啊 B·J·诺瓦克 -我叫 |
[11:08] | Our next question is to Mr. Radcliffe. | 下一个问题请问雷德克里夫先生 |
[11:10] | “What color comes from the combination of blue and yellow?” | 蓝加黄是什么颜色 |
[11:14] | I actually know this one. | 我知道这个 |
[11:15] | When I was growing up, my neighbor was a painter. | 我小的时候 邻居是位画家 |
[11:18] | I remember visiting his flat and watching him work. | 我还记得去拜访他的公寓 看他作画 |
[11:20] | Sometimes he would mix together blue paint with yellow paint | 有时候他会把蓝颜料和黄颜料混合 |
[11:23] | and it made an entirely new color. | 于是调出了一种全新的颜色 |
[11:25] | And that man was Banksy. And that color was green. | 那个人就是班克西 那个颜色就是绿色 |
[11:28] | – Final answer. – Correct! | -最终答案 -正确 |
[11:31] | That means you’ve earned the chance to go for a spin | 这意味着你赢得了一次坐上我们的 |
[11:32] | in our Kia Sportage Cash Grab Booth. | 起亚狮跑夺金席位的机会 |
[11:37] | Oh, splendid. | 太棒了 |
[11:39] | And while Daniel’s in the booth, | 丹尼尔在车里的时候 |
[11:40] | BoJack, you have an essay question. | 波杰克 你有一道论述题 |
[11:42] | – What? – You’ll find a blue book on your podium. | -啥 -你的台子上有一本蓝色的书 |
[11:44] | “To what extent was feudalism a cause of the French Revolution?” | 封建制度多大程度上导致了法国大革命 |
[11:47] | – Wait, are you ser– Oh! – And go! | -等等 你没开 -开始 |
[11:49] | While BoJack works, let’s check out the action | 在波杰克答题的同时 我们来看一下 |
[11:51] | on our Kia Sportage Cash Grab Booth Cam. | 起亚狮跑里夺金席位的情况 |
[11:55] | – Hey, champ. – What are you doing here? | -冠军 -你来这干什么 |
[11:57] | I’m trying to write an essay. | 我忙着写论述呢 |
[11:58] | I came to ask you how you were doing | 我来看你做得怎么样 |
[12:00] | and then to tell you you’re not doing so well. | 我告诉你 你做得并不怎么样 |
[12:02] | Why am I getting the hard questions, | 为什么我拿到的都是难题 |
[12:04] | while Boy Wizard over there just has to know colors | 那个演巫师的小子只需要知道颜色 |
[12:06] | and literally grab cash out of thin air? | 就能凭空去抓钱 |
[12:09] | A five! This is so easy! | 一把抓 太容易了 |
[12:11] | I think I might be able to help you out. Let me tell you a story. | 我想我能帮你一把 我来给你讲个故事 |
[12:15] | The year was 2003 | 那是2003年 |
[12:17] | and for some reason, everyone was playing poker all of a sudden. | 不知道为什么突然流行起了玩扑克 |
[12:20] | A then-relevant Wilmer Valderrama | 当时有名的维尔摩·瓦尔德拉玛 |
[12:23] | used to host a weekly how-do-you-do | 经常举办烦人的应酬活动 |
[12:25] | and all the stars came out to show off their tricks. | 所有的明星都来炫耀他们的牌技 |
[12:28] | There was Lucy Lawless, Lucy Liu, | 来的有露西·劳莱丝 刘玉玲 |
[12:30] | Lori Laughlin, Lisa Loeb, | 洛丽·劳克林 丽莎·洛普 |
[12:32] | the dog from Frasier, and at the head of the table? | 《欢乐一家亲》的那只狗 至于首席呢 |
[12:35] | Big Money himself, Mr. Peanutbutter. | 就是大财主 花生酱先生 |
[12:41] | I thought, “Here’s a rube.” | 我心想 这个土包子 |
[12:45] | But Lady Luck had other plans. | 但幸运女神不按常理出牌 |
[12:48] | You know what, I got an essay to write, | 你知道吗 我有篇论文要写 |
[12:49] | so if this isn’t about the precipitous fall | 所以如果这跟法国统治阶级 |
[12:51] | of the French ruling class– | 垮台的事情无关 |
[12:52] | But then I saw, the kid had a tell. | 但然后我看见 那孩子泄露了一个秘密 |
[12:57] | I feel like that story had a lot of unnecessary details in it. | 我感觉那个故事很多地方很多余 |
[13:01] | Listen. You have to pay close attention, it’s subtle, | 听着 你要留心 很微小的动作 |
[13:04] | but when he gets excited, | 但当他兴奋的时候 |
[13:05] | his ears ever so slightly flop up and give him away. | 他的耳朵会微微翘起来 就把他暴露了 |
[13:09] | Well, that’s no surprise. | 那不奇怪 |
[13:10] | Guy’s been flopping upwards his whole career. | 他尾巴都翘天上去了 |
[13:12] | Mm-hm. Watch the ears. | 看耳朵 |
[13:18] | Time’s up, Daniel. | 时间到了 丹尼尔 |
[13:20] | Whoa, looks like D to the R to the Ad to the Cliffe | 看看这位雷儿德儿克里夫 |
[13:23] | just won 54,000 bonus dollars. | 刚夺到了5万4千美金 |
[13:26] | And BoJack barely got beyond his thesis statement. | 波杰克才刚开了个头 |
[13:32] | “A continent ravaged by war, | 一个被战争所蹂躏的大陆 |
[13:34] | coupled with the retreat of the church from secular life…” | 教会从世俗生活中撤出 |
[13:37] | And then it just stops? | 然后就没有了 |
[13:39] | Oh, that’s gonna cost you some serious pesos. | 要扣掉你好多比索了 |
[13:42] | But first, it’s time for our Multiple Choice Buzz-In Round. | 但先进入选择题抢答环节 |
[13:45] | A buzz-in round? All right. | 抢答题 太好了 |
[13:46] | In is my favorite direction in which to buzz. | 我最喜欢抢答了 |
[13:49] | Tell me, “How many oak trees are needed | 请回答 打造一艘18世纪 |
[13:51] | to build an 18th century triple-decker Royal Navy battle ship? | 皇家海军三层战舰 需要多少棵橡树 |
[13:56] | A, 75? B, 1000? | A 75棵 B 1000棵 |
[14:00] | Or C, 3500?” | 还是C 3500棵 |
[14:02] | C! 3500! | C 3500棵 |
[14:04] | – Um, correct. – Uh, what? | -对了 -什么 |
[14:06] | Uh, wow. That’s, uh… | 真是… |
[14:08] | That’s actually correct. | 真的对了 |
[14:10] | How the hell did he know that? | 他怎么会知道 |
[14:11] | What else does he know? Does he know things? | 他还知道什么 他有知道的事吗 |
[14:13] | Let’s find out. | 让我们一探究竟吧 |
[14:15] | Quantum tunneling. King Magnus the Second. | 量子隧穿 马格努斯二世 |
[14:19] | 马男波杰克 正确 | |
[14:19] | Miss Scarlet in the library with the lead pipe. | 图书馆里手拿铅管的红衣小姐 |
[14:21] | Sassafras. Butterscotch! Argyle. | 黄樟 奶油糖 菱形花纹 |
[14:23] | 马男波杰克 正确 | |
[14:25] | Because seven eight nine. | 因为七八九 |
[14:28] | What an amazing run. It looks like we’ve got a tied game. | 令人瞠目的一轮比赛 貌似两位选手打成平手 |
[14:31] | Which is an exciting surprise. | 这真让人又惊又喜 |
[14:34] | – Goddamn it, throw to commercial. – We’ll be right back. | -妈的 接广告 -马上回来 |
[14:40] | Hey. Horshack. What’s going on? | 马侠客 怎么回事 |
[14:42] | What’s going on is I’m kicking your ass. | 事情就是我要碾压你 |
[14:44] | Yeah, you know, you’re doing great, but I’m supposed to win. | 对 你做的很棒 但我应该胜出 |
[14:47] | That was the deal. Plug my movie, win money for charity. | 说好的是那样 宣传我的电影 把奖金交给慈善 |
[14:50] | Well, tell Charity she can kiss my ass. | 那就让夏丽蒂[音]见鬼去吧 |
[14:52] | By the way, your girlfriend has a stripper name. | 顺便说一句 你女朋友有个脱衣舞娘的名字 |
[14:54] | It’s not my girlfriend, it’s charity. | 那不是我女朋友 那是慈善 |
[15:00] | BoJack, according to this app, you’re almost tied. | 波杰克 应用显示 你们快打平了 |
[15:03] | Oh, you are tied, there’s a lag. Congratulations. | 你们打平了 有延迟 祝贺 |
[15:06] | Thanks. It was touch and go– | 谢谢 形势千钧一发… |
[15:08] | But I’m a little concerned | 但我有点小担忧 |
[15:09] | because it seems like you might actually win, | 因为你好像会赢 |
[15:12] | but everyone on the app is really rooting for Daniel. | 但应用上的人都是支持丹尼尔的 |
[15:14] | People love him. | 大家都爱他 |
[15:15] | I guess he was in some movie | 我猜他是演了什么关于 |
[15:17] | about a potter or a Pottery Barn or something? | 陶工[音似波特]或者陶瓷谷仓之类的电影吧 |
[15:20] | Are you asking me to throw the game? | 你是让我放弃比赛吗 |
[15:21] | You don’t care about this game. | 你又不在乎这个比赛 |
[15:23] | The only reason you’re here is for me, | 你来这只是因为我 |
[15:24] | so maybe you could help me out? | 所以或许你能帮我这个忙 |
[15:27] | – Okay. – You know what? | -好吧 -你知道吗 |
[15:28] | You’re the best, no matter what everybody on this app says. | 你是最棒的 不管这上面的人怎么说 |
[15:32] | They say you’re the worst. | 他们说你最烂了 |
[15:33] | Especially Queefburglar69. He’s their leader. | 特别是”放气窃贼69″ 他是头头 |
[15:40] | And we’re back. | 欢迎回来 |
[15:41] | Contestants, I’ve got a history question for both of you. | 选手们 你们两位要回答一个历史问题 |
[15:44] | “You may or may not be familiar | 你们或许知道 |
[15:46] | with a famous racehorse named Secretariat. | 一匹叫做骄马的知名赛马 |
[15:49] | In what year did Secretariat win the Triple Crown?” | 骄马在哪一年夺得了三连冠 |
[15:53] | BoJack. | 波杰克 |
[15:54] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[15:59] | Um, 1492? | 1492年 |
[16:02] | What? No, not even close. | 什么 边都不沾 |
[16:04] | BoJack, aren’t you in a movie about Secretariat? | 波杰克 你不是出演过骄马这部影片吗 |
[16:07] | – How could you not know that? – Let’s just move on. | -你怎么可能不知道 -继续吧 |
[16:10] | Maybe instead, he should be in a movie | 也许他该去演一个 |
[16:12] | about a guy who doesn’t know anything about Secretariat. | 对骄马一无所知的家伙 |
[16:16] | That would not be a good movie. | 那不会是部好电影 |
[16:18] | I mean, more like Secre-terrible. | 我是说 更像是糟马 |
[16:21] | Damn, Bojangles, you got served. | 见鬼 吵吵马 你被呛了 |
[16:24] | Do you know anything about Secretariat? | 你对骄马了解多少呢 |
[16:26] | You know he was a horse, right? | 你知道他是匹马 对吧 |
[16:28] | Oh, wait, did I just spoil it for you? | 等下 我刚才给你剧透了吗 |
[16:30] | No wonder my wife had to write your book for you. | 难怪我老婆要得替你写关于你自己的书呢 |
[16:33] | Hey, yeah, you know, while we’re talking about your wife, | 你知道吗 说到你老婆 |
[16:36] | I’ve got a question. | 我有个问题 |
[16:37] | How come your wife flew all the way to war-torn Cordovia | 你老婆大老远飞到战火纷飞的科尔多维亚 |
[16:40] | just to get away from you? | 就为了摆脱你是怎么回事 |
[16:43] | That’s not what happened. She went to help people. | 事情不是那样的 她是去帮助那里的人 |
[16:45] | Or maybe she went to help herself | 或者她是去帮助她自己 |
[16:47] | get away from her awful marriage. | 逃离自己糟糕的婚姻 |
[16:50] | – Oh, was that too far? – Oh-ho, you want to get into things? | -是不是有点过分了 -你真想知道吗 |
[16:54] | – Well, I mean– – No, no, no, let’s get into things. | -我是说 -不不 让我们说清楚 |
[16:56] | Let’s get real. Everybody, BoJack wants to get real. | 让我们实话实说 各位 波杰克想要实话 |
[17:00] | Cancel the Bubble Round. Because we’re getting real. | 取消泡泡环节 因为我们要实话实说了 |
[17:06] | Should we cut to commercial? | 我们该进广告吗 |
[17:07] | Would Homer cut away from Odysseus’s journey | 荷马受到海妖歌声怂恿的时候 |
[17:10] | just as he was being enticed by the sirens’ song? | 会中止奥德赛之旅吗 |
[17:13] | No? | 不会 |
[17:14] | Well, there you are. | 那不就得了 |
[17:16] | Things are getting real out here. Really real. | 要把事情说个明白 非常明白 |
[17:19] | Really, really, really real! | 非常 非常 非常明白 |
[17:24] | – Uh, I’m not sure where you’re going– – Oh, no? | -我不知道你要… -不知道吗 |
[17:26] | ‘Cause you sure knew where you were going with my wife | 那次你带着我老婆把车停到路边的时候 |
[17:28] | that time you pulled over by the side of the road. | 你可知道得一清二楚 |
[17:30] | You know, a week before we got married? | 就在我们结婚前一周 |
[17:33] | You want to talk about that, BoJack? | 你想说说那件事吗 波杰克 |
[17:35] | You want to talk about the time when you, | 你想说说那次你 |
[17:37] | my “Good friend,” kissed my wife? | 我的”好朋友”亲我老婆吗 |
[17:40] | – No! – Yes. | -不 -好 |
[17:41] | Did something exciting just happen? | 发生什么精彩的事情了吗 |
[17:43] | Because people on the app are, and I quote, “Losing their tits.” | 因为应用上的用户 我引用一下 “失去咪咪” |
[17:46] | Oh, no, no, I’ve stumbled on to a cancer support message board. | 不不 我不小心点到癌症支援留言板了 |
[17:50] | Okay, how do I…? | 好吧 我怎么… |
[17:51] | How did you know about that? | 你怎么知道那件事的 |
[17:52] | Well, there are roadside cameras all along the PCH, | 太平洋海岸高速路上全都是摄像头 |
[17:55] | I have a few friends in the highway patrol, | 我有几个高速公路巡警朋友 |
[17:57] | and she told me, of course! We’re married! | 当然是她告诉我了 我们结婚了 |
[18:00] | Wait, so you’ve known all this time? | 等下 所以你一直以来都知道吗 |
[18:03] | Now this is television. Turn on the rain. | 现在这才叫电视 打开下雨开关 |
[18:06] | Um, don’t you think you’re pushing them too far? | 你不觉得你有点强人所难吗 |
[18:08] | I’ll tell you when it’s too far. | 我来告诉你什么叫强人所难 |
[18:10] | This is my art, goddamn it. | 这是我的艺术 妈的 |
[18:12] | I’m J. Goddamn D. Goddamn Salinger, and I want rain! | 我是J·妈的·D·妈的·塞林格 我就要下雨 |
[18:19] | All I ever wanted was to be your friend. | 我只想做你的朋友 |
[18:22] | And you treat me like a big joke. | 你却把我当成天大的笑话 |
[18:25] | You think I don’t notice? Why don’t you like me? | 你以为我没察觉吗 你为什么看我不顺眼 |
[18:28] | – Mr. Peanutbutter– – No, tell me. | -花生酱先生 -不 告诉我 |
[18:31] | Because… I’m jealous. | 因为 我嫉妒 |
[18:34] | – Of what? Diane? – No. | -嫉妒什么 戴安吗 -不 |
[18:37] | Of everything. Everything comes so easy for you. | 一切 你的一切来得太容易 |
[18:40] | Oh, and it doesn’t for you? | 你不也是吗 |
[18:42] | You’re a millionaire movie star with a girlfriend who loves you, | 你是个身价百万的电影明星 女友爱你 |
[18:45] | acting in your dream movie. What more do you want? | 在你梦想的电影里出演 你还想要什么 |
[18:49] | What else could the universe possibly owe you? | 这世界还能欠你什么 |
[18:52] | I want to feel good about myself. | 我想对自己正眼相看 |
[18:56] | The way you do. And I don’t know how. | 像你那样 我不知道那怎么做到 |
[19:00] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[19:01] | Whoa, guys, this is getting a little heavy, don’t we think? | 各位 话题是不是有点沉重了 |
[19:04] | I’m sorry, Mr. Peanutbutter. | 对不起 花生酱先生 |
[19:07] | I can’t tell you how sorry I am. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:09] | Wow, um, I don’t know if I can forgive you. | 我不知道能不能原谅你 |
[19:14] | But I guess we’ll find out right after this break. | 但我想我们会知道的 休息一下马上回来 |
[19:19] | – Damn. – Shut up. | -牛逼啊 -闭嘴 |
[19:24] | I knew it. I knew this show | 我就知道 我就知道这个节目 |
[19:26] | would bring us to the heights of human drama | 会让我们走到人性戏剧的巅峰 |
[19:28] | more powerfully than literature ever dreamed. | 那是文学作品无法望其项背的 |
[19:30] | Now somebody go out and get me a Red Bull | 现在有谁出去给我买罐红牛 |
[19:32] | and a banana fish sandwich. | 和一份香蕉鱼三明治 |
[19:33] | On it. It’s a perfect day for a Red Bull. | 好嘞 有红牛 真精彩 |
[19:38] | – Mr. Peanutbutter! – Oh, hey Wanda. | -花生酱先生 -你好 旺达 |
[19:41] | I’m only half paying attention | 我没仔细看 |
[19:42] | to whatever you two are arguing about | 你们在争吵什么 |
[19:44] | but it’s killer. Now all we need is a happy ending. | 但真的火了 再来个圆满结局就圆满了 |
[19:47] | I don’t think we can just | 就半个小时时间 |
[19:48] | resolve everything cleanly in a half-hour. | 我们好像无法把事情彻底解决好 |
[19:50] | Uh, this is network television. | 我们做的是电视节目 |
[19:52] | So resolving everything | 所以我们就是干这个的 |
[19:53] | cleanly in a half-hour is kind of what we do. | 半个小时就把事情彻底解决好 |
[19:56] | You want to host a game show where everyone feels bad at the end? | 你想主持一个到最后观众都不开心的节目吗 |
[19:59] | You can get in your little car, | 那你可以坐上你的小车 |
[20:00] | drive to Santa Monica and pitch it to AMC. | 去圣塔莫尼卡找AMC电视台了 |
[20:03] | But these people want resolution, okay? | 但我们的观众要的是结果 知道吗 |
[20:06] | So you get your little butt back on that stage and you resolve. | 所以你马上给我上台把问题解决了 |
[20:13] | And we’re back. | 欢迎回来 |
[20:14] | You know, I did some thinking over the break. BoJack– | 休息时我想了想 波杰克… |
[20:20] | – What’s going on? – Oh, my God. | -怎么回事 -天哪 |
[20:21] | No! No! What’s happening? | 不不 怎么回事 |
[20:29] | Someone unplugged the main power line | 有人把主电源线拔了 |
[20:31] | and plugged in a George Foreman Grill. | 插到一个拳王炙烤炉上了 |
[20:33] | Panini time. Hey, who unplugged– | 三明治来啦 谁拔下了… |
[20:36] | Todd! Goddamnit, step aside! | 陶德 你靠边站 |
[20:39] | Mia, good work. You saved the show. | 米娅 干得漂亮 你救了我们的节目 |
[20:42] | You earned my respect… and this pen. | 你赢得了我的尊重 这支笔给你 |
[20:46] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:50] | Oh, are we back? We’re back! Live television, folks. | 好了吗 好了 现场直播 各位观众 |
[20:54] | You know, during the break, my producers told me | 休息时 我的制作人告诉我 |
[20:57] | I had to forgive BoJack live on the air. | 我必须在直播中原谅波杰克 |
[21:01] | But I’m my own dog. | 但我是条有主见的狗 |
[21:03] | And as my own dog, I decided | 作为一条有主见的狗 我决定 |
[21:06] | to forgive BoJack live on the air! Bring it in, buddy! | 在直播中原谅波杰克 来抱抱 伙计 |
[21:10] | – What? – Really? | -什么 -搞什么 |
[21:11] | Mr. Peanutbutter, I applaud your forgiving nature, | 花生酱先生 你的大度值得敬佩 |
[21:14] | but this guy kissed your wife. | 但这家伙可亲了你老婆啊 |
[21:16] | Wait, BoJack kissed Diane? | 什么 波杰克亲了戴安吗 |
[21:18] | The only way to even the score is if you get to kiss him. | 唯一能扯平的方法就是你也亲他 |
[21:23] | – Wait, what? – You’re right, it makes perfect sense. | -什么 -说得对 很有道理 |
[21:25] | – Yeah, absolutely. – No, it doesn’t. | -必须的 -才不是 |
[21:27] | That way Diane and I will have had the same experience. | 那样我和戴安就拥有同样的经历了 |
[21:30] | It’s the only way we can move past this. | 这是我们让这件事过去的唯一方法 |
[21:33] | Well, if it helps us move past this, I guess… | 如果可以帮我们让这件事过去 那… |
[21:35] | Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! | 亲一个 亲一个 |
[21:37] | Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! | 亲一个 亲一个 |
[21:40] | Cue the Kiss Cam. | 接吻摄像机准备 |
[21:48] | Oh, if only I’d had a Kiss Cam for Catcher In The Rye. | 要是《麦田里的守望者》也有接吻摄像机就好了 |
[21:51] | Well, just one more regret on a long list of many. | 我后悔的那么多事中 又多了一件 |
[21:57] | Todd, there you are. | 陶德 你在这里啊 |
[21:58] | You’re missing a pretty big moment out there. | 刚才你错过了一个重大的时刻 |
[22:00] | I don’t care. You said it yourself. | 我不管 你跟我说过 |
[22:02] | Without that pen, I’m totally worthless. | 没有那支笔 我一无是处 |
[22:06] | Not for nothing, but you were worthless | 这是有原因的啊 因为你 |
[22:07] | before you didn’t get the pen. | 没得到笔前 也是一无是处啊 |
[22:09] | I really tried this time. | 这次我真的努力了 |
[22:11] | I guess I’ll never really amount to anything. | 看来我永远不会有所成就了 |
[22:16] | Well, maybe you just need someone to believe in you. | 可能你只是需要一个相信你的人 |
[22:20] | Wow, no one’s ever fallen for that! | 之前从没人上过这个当 |
[22:23] | – What? – You’re so stupid! | -什么 -你太蠢了 |
[22:26] | You had the pen and you just gave it to me?! | 笔你拿到了 你却给我了吗 |
[22:30] | Oh, I can’t believe that worked. | 真不敢相信这招竟然管用 |
[22:32] | Oh, my God, look at your stupid face. | 天哪 你看看你那张傻逼脸 |
[22:35] | The pen is just a symbol. It doesn’t– | 这支笔只是个象征 并不… |
[22:37] | Yeah, said the girl who doesn’t have a pen right now. | 你现在又没笔 吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸 |
[22:40] | Unbelievable. You are the most annoying, immature, aggravating, | 难以置信 你是世界上最烦人最幼稚最气人 |
[22:45] | irritating, crazy-making… | 最让人愤怒 最神经病… |
[22:47] | Oh, she was mad, all right. But kids? | 她都快气死了 孩子们 |
[22:51] | That’s the story of how I met… this pen. | 这就是我如何遇到这支笔的…故事 |
[22:56] | Hey, get out of Hair and Makeup and give me back my pen! | 你给我滚出造型室 把我的笔还给我 |
[22:58] | I got your pen. That means you respect me. | 我拿到了你的笔 这意味着你尊重我 |
[23:02] | – No it does not. – Viva Todd-foolery! | -才不是 -陶德搞笑万岁 |
[23:05] | Suck a dick, dumbshits. | 去死吧 傻逼 |
[23:11] | Well, that stern but supple kiss puts you over the top. | 刚才那个坚定而柔软的吻让你登顶了 |
[23:14] | BoJack Horseman is tonight’s winner. | 马男波杰克是今晚的胜者 |
[23:18] | Well played, Jock-jam Door-slam. | 表现不错 骂男叫乔克 |
[23:20] | You’ve earned $500,000 for charity. | 你为慈善赢得了50万美金的善款 |
[23:24] | You can walk away right now or, | 你可以带走这笔善款 |
[23:26] | and remember, this is for charity, | 记住 是为慈善赢的 |
[23:29] | you can risk it all in our Double or Nothing round. | 也可以参加最后一轮”翻天覆地” |
[23:34] | I wanna risk it all! | 我想翻天覆地 |
[23:36] | All right. Now that’s $500,000. | 好 你现在手上有50万 |
[23:39] | If you get this question right, you double that, | 如果这个问题你回答正确 金额翻倍 |
[23:42] | a million dollars for charity. | 你将赢得一百万善款 |
[23:44] | But if you get it wrong, the charity gets nothing | 但如果答错 善款就一毛没有 |
[23:46] | and all the money will be set on fire live here | 所有的钱都将在我们演播室的舞台上 |
[23:49] | on our studio soundstage. | 被直接烧掉 |
[23:51] | BoJack, for all the marbles: | 波杰克 孤注一掷了 |
[23:53] | “Which famous actor played the titular role | 系列电影《哈利·波特》里面 |
[23:56] | in the popular Harry Potter film franchise?” | 哪个著名演员扮演了哈利·波特 |
[24:02] | Yeah. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:05] | When you’re as famous as I am, you meet so many people, | 等你跟我一样出名 你会遇到各种各样的人 |
[24:07] | it’s impossible to remember them all. | 把所有人都记住是不可能的 |
[24:10] | Okay, I get what you’re doing. Very funny. | 我明白你的意思了 真有趣 |
[24:12] | Yeah. Oh, what is that guy’s name? | 那个人叫什么来着 |
[24:16] | You know, it’s on the tip of my tongue? | 就在嘴边 可怎么都想不起来 |
[24:18] | Are you serious right now? Dude, this is for charity. | 你开玩笑吧伙计 这可是为了慈善事业 |
[24:20] | – BoJack, we need an answer. – Yeah, I don’t know. | -波杰克 快说答案 -我也记不清了 |
[24:23] | Gosh, I wanna say… | 天哪 好像是… |
[24:28] | – Elijah Wood? – What? | -伊利亚·伍德 -什么 |
[24:31] | Elijah Wood?! | 伊利亚·伍德 |