Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] Thank you, Billy Crystal, for that impression of a black person. 比利·克里斯托 感谢你对黑人的见解
[00:14] – I’m Scott Wolf. – And I’m Matthew Fox. -我是狼人斯考特 -我是狐狸马修
[00:17] We may be a group of five on TV, 虽然我们在电视上是五人团体
[00:19] but any of these next nominees would be welcome 但我们欢迎下面任何一位提名获得者
[00:22] to join our party any day. 随时加入我们的派对
[00:26] The nominees for Male Animal in a Comedy, 获得最佳喜剧戏剧综艺节目
[00:28] Drama or Variety Show are: 雄性动物提名的有
[00:31] BoJack Horseman, Horsin’ Around. 马男波杰克 《胡闹的小马》
[00:34] Now that’s what I call horsin’ around. 这才是胡闹的小马嘛
[00:39] Mr. Peanutbutter, Mr. Peanutbutter’s House. 花生酱先生 《花生酱先生一家》
[00:44] Now that’s what I call doggin’ around. 这才是胡闹的小狗嘛
[00:49] And finally, my personal favorite, 最后这位是我个人的最爱
[00:51] Hank Hippopopalous, Hank After Dark! 河马哥汉克 《汉克深夜秀》
[00:56] Oh, boy, get it off, get it off. 天啊 把它弄下去 把它弄下去
[01:00] Hiya! 嘿呀
[01:02] And the animals’ choice is… 获得动物选择奖的是
[01:04] Hank Hippopopalous, Hank After Dark! 河马哥汉克 《汉克深夜秀》
[01:10] No, no, no, no. It’s because we’re on a show 不不不不不 那是因为我们演的节目
[01:13] called Party of Five. Get it? 叫《五人派对》 懂了吗
[01:16] Hey, buddy, pass me that bottle of vodka? 伙计 能把那瓶伏特加递给我吗
[01:18] That’s not really how this works. 我们这里不是这么玩的
[01:19] It’s open bar, don’t be a dick. 这就是个开放式酒吧 别装逼
[01:21] – BoJack Horseman? – Do I know you? -马男波杰克 -我认识你吗
[01:23] This is my better half, Katrina Peanutbutter. 这是我更完美的另一半 卡特里娜·花生酱
[01:25] – Katrina, BoJack. – I don’t watch TV. -卡特里娜 这位是波杰克 -我不看电视
[01:28] Can I get another drink now 我能再去喝一杯吗
[01:29] or will that quote, unquote “Embarrass” you? 还是照你的话说 这会让你”难堪”
[01:31] – Uh, uh, no, I would never be– – Erica! -怎么会 我才不会 -艾瑞卡
[01:34] Throw me a raft. I’m dying. 给我来个大杯 馋死我了
[01:36] My friends told me to get a prenup, 我的朋友让我签个婚前协议
[01:38] but I was like, “Hey, marriage lasts forever.” 可我觉得婚姻是一辈子的事啊
[01:42] Listen, I’m doing my own thing here. 听着 我正在这儿忙自己的事呢
[01:43] Can you believe two guys like us 你能相信咱俩这样的人
[01:46] were even in the same category as Hank Hippopopalous? 竟然能和河马哥汉克提名同一个奖项吗
[01:50] That’s Uncle Hanky. 那可是汉克叔叔啊
[01:51] Listen, Peanutbottle, there is no “Guys like us.” 听着花生浆 根本没有”我们这样的人”
[01:54] I’m BoJack Horseman. 我可是马男波杰克
[01:55] You’re just some other guy I’ll probably never talk to again. 你不过就是个我以后都不会搭理的人
[01:58] Hey, boys. What is this, a crossover episode? 嗨 你们干嘛呢 搞剧集联动吗
[02:03] That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. 这是我听过的最搞笑的梗了
[02:06] Uncle Hanky. Sir, I am your biggest fan. 汉克叔叔 我可是您的忠实粉丝
[02:09] I used to watch Hank Hippopopalous’s Dance-Pop Cosmopolis 我以前每天放学都会看
[02:12] every day after school. 《河马哥汉克的国际舞林大会》
[02:13] – Hey, can I get a picture with you? – Of course, kid. -我能和你合张影吗 -当然了 孩子
[02:16] Here, let me advance this. And we probably got it. 让我先设定一下 应该是拍到了
[02:21] And we’ll find out in four to six weeks. 四到六周之后就知道了
[02:23] Yeah, I can’t wait. 是啊 我都等不及了
[02:24] Okay, I gotta go. My wife’s hand just disappeared 好了我该走了 我妻子的手已经消失在
[02:27] into that busboy’s pants. 那个侍者的裤裆里了
[02:28] Treasure? Sweetheart? We’re in public. 宝贝 亲爱的 这可是公众场所啊
[02:31] Hey, kid, listen. 孩子 听着
[02:33] Don’t beat yourself up too bad. 不要太苛责自己
[02:34] I’ve seen your show. You’re really funny. 我看过你的节目 你真的很搞笑
[02:37] – Yeah? – Yeah. But I’m Uncle Hanky. -是吗 -是啊 可我是汉克叔叔
[02:40] You can’t beat Uncle Hanky. 你是赢不了汉克叔叔的
[02:42] That’s just the way it is. 这就是真理
[02:47] This suit needs more flasks. 应该多装几瓶酒的
[03:51] Diane! 戴安
[03:53] Will you bring me one of those big Toblerone bars? 你能给我带根三角巧克力棒吗
[03:57] Well, sure. But, you know, 当然了 不过你知道的
[03:59] I won’t be out there for another month. 我下个月才能过去
[04:00] Yes, I know, but I always forget to write these things down. 我当然知道 只是我总忘记把这些记下来
[04:04] Tell me, how’s your little movie? 跟我说说 你那部电影怎么样了
[04:06] Actually one of the stars just died. It’s really sad. 有一个演员去世了 真挺可惜的
[04:09] Oh, really? One person died? Just one? 真的吗 死了一个人 才死了一个
[04:12] Yeah, well, that’s a real tragedy. Meanwhile, Diane, 真是悲剧啊 不过与此同时 戴安
[04:15] here in Cordovia, I’m stitching children’s arms back on. 我在科尔多维亚忙着把孩子的胳膊缝上
[04:18] Oh, that’s backwards, isn’t it? 好像缝反了 是不是
[04:20] Are you giving me a thumb’s up or a thumb’s down? I can’t tell. 你是在鼓励我还是鄙视我 我看不出来
[04:23] Well, now the production’s on hiatus 现在拍摄暂时中止
[04:26] so BoJack and I are going on a book tour 我和波杰克要去参加新书推荐会
[04:28] to promote the new paperback edition of One Trick Pony. 推销新版《一批小烈马》平装本
[04:30] Please get here soon, Diane. 请你快点赶来 戴安
[04:32] The people of Cordovia need you and I need that Toblerone. 科尔多维亚的人民需要你 而我需要巧克力
[04:38] Okay, listen, you big dummy. 好了 听着 你个大蠢货
[04:39] You need to be on your best behavior for this tour. 这次签售会你给我好好表现
[04:42] Don’t do that BoJack thing where you go off-script 别像之前那样不照章办事
[04:45] and get a lot of people mad at you. 搞得大家都生你的气
[04:47] What? I don’t do that. 什么 我才不那样呢
[04:48] You’re a movie star now. 你现在可是影星了
[04:50] Any bad press you get can hurt Secretariat. 任何负面消息都会损害《一代骄马》
[04:53] Now boarding, Flight 422 to Juneau. 乘坐422次航班 飞往朱诺的旅客请登机
[04:56] Please. We’re going to Alaska. 拜托 我们是要去阿拉斯加州
[04:58] How am I gonna offend a bunch of inbred Eskimo blubber-munchers? 我要怎么招惹一群天生的爱斯基摩爱哭鬼
[05:01] You’re right. What was I thinking? 你说得对 我想啥呢
[05:04] The Republic of Cordovia’s Prince Gustav 科尔多维亚共和国的古斯塔夫王子
[05:06] visiting Los Angeles this week 这周来到洛杉矶
[05:08] while his country rests on the brink of civil war. 而他的国家正处于内战的水深火热之中
[05:11] Prince Gustav is a ruthless despot, 古斯塔夫王子是个残酷暴君
[05:13] but I’d still rather share a bed with him than my ex-wife. 但比起我前妻 我还是更愿意和他睡在一起
[05:16] Shannon, I didn’t mean that. 香农 我是说着玩的
[05:24] Listen. With Hey, I Think You Can Dance as a lead-in, 听着 随着”嘿 我觉得你能跳舞”愈加火爆
[05:26] we are expecting big things for Hollywoo Stars and Celebrities: 我们认为”好莱乌巨星名人 他们知道些什么
[05:29] What Do They Know? Do They Know Things? Let’s Find Out, 他们有常识吗 让我们一起拭目以待”也很有前途
[05:31] or H.S.A.C.W.D.T.K.D.T.K.T.L.F.O. for short. 或者简称为HSACWDTKDTKTLFO
[05:36] Why don’t we get Hank in here? 不如叫汉克一起来吧
[05:38] You guys can get some pictures together. 你们可以一起拍几张照片
[05:40] Hank is coming here? 汉克要来吗
[05:42] That old guy from Hey, I Think You Can Dance? “嘿 我觉得你能跳舞”那个老头吗
[05:44] – What’s the big deal? – You don’t understand. -有啥大不了的 -你不懂
[05:46] When I was a kid, this guy was the guy. 我小的时候 他可是红遍大江南北
[05:49] I even bought his novelty rap album, 我甚至买了他的新奇说唱专辑
[05:51] The Hank Hippopopalous Hip-Hop Hypothesis. 《河马哥汉克的嘻哈假说》
[05:53] You shouldn’t meet your hero on an empty stomach. 你可不能饿着肚子见偶像啊
[05:55] – You want me to go get you some chili? – Good call. -要我去买点辣椒家的东西吗 -好主意
[05:57] Chili is nature’s chillaxative. 辣椒家的食物就是天然镇定剂
[05:59] Hiya, folks! Howdy! 嘿呀 各位 你好啊
[06:02] – Hank Hippopopalous. – Oh, we’ve met. -我是河马哥汉克 -我们见过
[06:06] Oh, oh, yeah. I remember that. 是的 我记得
[06:08] Okay, so, I thought for the ad, 好的 我想到广告怎么拍了
[06:10] you guys could stand back to back. 你们背靠背站着
[06:12] And then on the billboard it’ll say: 然后广告牌上写着
[06:14] “Hank and Mr. Peanutbutter are back to back. Thursdays on MBN.” 汉克和花生酱先生合作 就在周四MBN电视台
[06:19] So, what should I do with my arms? Like akimbo? 我胳膊怎么放 叉腰吗
[06:22] – You’re fine. – Reverse akimbo? -这样就可以 -反叉腰
[06:23] – No, that– – King Tut? Mashed Potato? Windmill? -不 那 -图特王 土豆泥 风车
[06:25] Uh-oh, I’m windmilling. Got a momentum going. 我在跳风车舞 转起来
[06:27] Can’t stop windmilling now. 停不下来了
[06:29] Why don’t we just do what feels natural? 为什么不能自然一点呢
[06:32] Guys like us? We’re pros. 我们这种人可是专业人士啊
[06:34] “Guys like us”? 我们这种人
[06:35] You think I’m a guy like us? 你觉得我属于”我们这种人”吗
[06:37] Oh, this is the happiest moment of my life. 这是我人生中最开心的一刻了
[06:39] Excuse me, would you get a picture of us? 不好意思 能帮我们拍张合影吗
[06:41] Yeah, that’s kind of the idea. 当然 我就是那么想的
[06:45] Now we open the floor to questions from the audience. 现在观众可以自由提问
[06:48] BoJack, your book talked a lot about 波杰克 你在书中说了很多
[06:50] how much you love apple fritters. 你很喜欢吃炸苹果饼
[06:53] Yeah, thanks for that, Diane. 是的 谢谢你 戴安
[06:55] So, my question is: 那么我的问题是
[06:56] Do you think Israel has a right to defend herself? 你认为以色列有捍卫自己国家的权利吗
[06:59] And what part should the U.S. play as an ally? 美国作为联盟应该扮演何种角色呢
[07:03] Well, the thing about that… 关于那个的话
[07:07] Uh… It’s a shame that 非常遗憾
[07:09] Arafat walked away from the table in 2000. 2000年阿拉法特起身离开和谈桌
[07:11] I mean, obviously there’s no panacea, but a two-state solution 我是说显然没有灵丹妙药 但强调人权的
[07:13] with an emphasis on human rights feels like a place to begin. 两国制也不失为一种良好的开端
[07:17] – Brilliant insight. – Very good. -睿智的见解 -很好
[07:20] – My question is for Diane Nyu– Nyu– – Oh. -我想请问戴安·纽 纽 -我啊
[07:22] – Nyu– – You won’t get it. Just ask the question. -纽 -别说了 直接问吧
[07:24] Your book went to some dark-revealing places. 你书中谈到了一些揭露阴暗面的地方
[07:26] Were you worried at all that it would hurt BoJack or his career? 你是否担心会伤害到波杰克和他的事业呢
[07:29] That’s a great question. 这个问题问得好
[07:30] I’d also like to know the answer to that, Diane. 我也想知道问题的答案 戴安
[07:33] Well, I think the truth is worth pursuing, no matter what. 我认为真相值得去探索 不论好坏
[07:37] BoJack’s not perfect. There are plenty of other celebrities 波杰克并非完人 好多名人做过
[07:39] who have done much worse things and it hasn’t hurt their careers. 更糟糕的事 也没见伤害到他们的事业
[07:42] – Like who? – I don’t know, like Mike Tyson -比如呢 -我不知道 比如迈克·泰森
[07:45] or… Sean Penn, or Josh Brolin, 或者肖恩·潘 佐斯·布连
[07:48] or Christian Slater, Woody Allen, 克里斯汀·史莱特 伍迪·艾伦
[07:50] Hank Hippopopalous, Bill Murray… 河马哥汉克 比尔·墨里
[07:53] Wait, wait, what about Hank Hippopopalous? 等等 河马哥汉克怎么了
[07:55] Well, all of his former assistants 他所有以前的助手
[07:57] have made the same allegations. 都提出了一样的指控
[07:59] – I feel like we’re getting off track. – Do you really not know that? -我觉得我们跑题了 -你真的不知情吗
[08:01] Any questions about me, the handsome, famous horse with a book? 还有关于我的问题吗 这位知名的出书骏马
[08:04] What do you have against Uncle Hanky? 你有汉克叔叔有什么猛料
[08:05] I’m not saying anything that isn’t already on the public record. 除了公共记录以外的东西我什么都没说
[08:08] You can just Google “Hank Hippopopalous allegations” that I– 你可以搜索我说的”河马哥汉克的指控”
[08:11] Oh, you don’t have to Google it right now. 你们也没必要现在就搜
[08:12] Dear God. 老天爷
[08:15] Stanky Hanky? Allegations vile and ranky. 斯坦基·汉克 受指控称卑鄙讨厌
[08:18] But first, the visiting Cordovian Prince Gustav 首先 科尔多维亚的古斯塔夫王子
[08:21] went missing briefly this afternoon, 今天下午短暂性失踪
[08:23] but he was quickly found buying chili in Beverly Hills. 但很快就被发现在比佛利山庄买辣椒家的东西
[08:26] His official statement was, 他的官方声明是
[08:28] “Uh, yeah, I’m the Prince of Cordovia. 对 我是科尔多维亚王子
[08:31] Hooray, being a prince.” 身为王子 太棒了
[08:33] Our main story, ominous and anomalous accusations 今天主要的新闻 针对河马哥汉克的
[08:36] against Hank Hippopopalous. 来者不善且异常的指控
[08:38] Who is this anonymous Diane Nguyen 这位默默无闻的戴安·阮是谁
[08:40] and what does she have against our beloved hippopotamus? 对我们喜爱的河马哥又有什么意见
[08:43] Joining me now is Hippopopalous apologist 我们有请到河马哥的辩护者
[08:45] and armchair sociologist, Cardigan Burke. 兼足不出户的社会学家 卡迪根·伯克
[08:47] Cardigan, what are these allegations? 卡迪根 这些是什么样的指控
[08:47] 卡迪根·伯克{ }意见强硬派
[08:49] These allegations are so crazy, I can’t even say them on TV 这些指控太扯了 我在电视上都不愿说
[08:52] or I’ll sound like a crazy person. 不然我也变成扯淡的人了
[08:53] What I want to know is why we’re letting a national treasure 但我想知道 为什么会让一个国宝级的人物
[08:56] face the same kind of smear tactics used by the Viet Cong. 面临着越南共产党使用过的诽谤手段
[09:00] Are you calling attention to the fact 你是想提醒人们
[09:01] that Ms. Nguyen is Vietnamese? 阮小姐是越南人吗
[09:04] I’d like to think that’s a coincidence. 我认为那是个巧合
[09:08] Diane, You gotta see this set they’re building! 戴安 你一定要看看他们搭的场景
[09:10] There’s a giant replica of my head, 有一个我头像的巨型模型
[09:12] and every episode, the eyes light up with dollar signs, 每一集 眼睛都会亮起美元符号
[09:15] confetti shoots out of the ears, then I somersault out the mouth. 彩屑从耳朵中喷出 我一个筋斗从嘴里飞出来
[09:19] We’re bringing class back to primetime. 首播绝对会惊艳四座
[09:20] – Sounds amazing. – And I’m really getting along -听起来真棒 -而且我和J·D·塞林杰
[09:23] with J.D. Salinger. 真的处得很好
[09:25] – Did you know we both hate phonies? – I didn’t know that. -你知道我们都憎恶赝品吗 -我不知道
[09:27] So… listen. Some website called “Tit Puncher” 听着 有个叫”拳击乳头”的网站
[09:31] 拳击乳头{ }女权疯子憎恶河马哥
[09:31] is saying you said some stuff about Hank Hippopopalous. 说你说了一些有关于河马哥汉克的事
[09:34] Oh, my God, Mr. Peanutbutter, I didn’t mean for that to happen. 天 花生酱先生 那真不是我的本意
[09:37] Hey, do me a favor. Please don’t make a big thing out of this. 帮我个忙 别拿这个大炒特炒
[09:40] It’s really not a good time, 现在真的不是时候
[09:42] you know, with my show about to launch. 要知道 我的节目快要开播了
[09:43] Hey, we are on the same page. 我们的想法是一样的
[09:45] Oh, are you also on “Tit Puncher”? 你也打开”拳击乳头”这个网站了吗
[09:47] Because you should not read the comments. 你可别看评论
[09:49] Believe me, nothing would make me happier 相信我 我只想
[09:51] than for this to just go away. 让这件事平息下去
[09:52] – Great. I love you, too. – Hello. -那就好 我也爱你 -你好
[09:56] – Oh, my God! – Is chili you ask for. -吓我一跳 -你要的是辣椒餐厅食物来了
[09:57] I am peasant boy Todd from village. 我是从乡下来的农家男孩陶德
[09:59] Friend of Peanut Man, and lover of federated American states. 花生男人的朋友 联邦制美国的支持者
[10:03] No reason for suspicions. Come on! 无须怀疑 真的
[10:07] Wait a second, something’s different. 等一下 有些不对劲
[10:10] I am… digging this new cologne! 我正在找这款新出的古龙香水呢
[10:13] You smell like a fancy cabbage. 你看起来就像个奢华的卷心菜
[10:15] It’s so great to be in meager trash city Los Angeles 住在一尘不染的洛杉矶 没有上流生活的压力
[10:18] with no pressures of royal life. 感觉真是太好了
[10:20] What? Royal life? Why I’m saying? I am no royal. 什么上流生活 我为什么说那个 我又不上流
[10:24] Look at me. Normals. 看看我 普通人而已
[10:26] There’s that classic self-deprecating Todd wit. 经典的陶德式自嘲智慧
[10:29] I’d know it anywhere. 逃不过我的眼睛
[10:34] – We will now begin our Q and A. – Fire when ready. -现在开始问答环节 -尽管开始吧
[10:37] What you got against Uncle Hanky, you uppity cooze? 你对汉克叔叔有什么意见 自大的臭婊子
[10:40] Diane, I believe this question is for you. 戴安 这个问题应该是问你的
[10:42] Look, if anyone here has any questions about the book, 听着 各位如果对这本书有任何问题
[10:44] I’d be happy to answer those. 我很乐意为大家解答
[10:46] As would I, BoJack Horseman, 作为金球奖获得者马男波杰克
[10:47] Golden-Globe winning star of the book. 兼本书作者的我也很乐意
[10:49] If Hank did anything wrong, 如果汉克真的那么穷凶极恶
[10:51] they wouldn’t let him on TV, right? 他们就不会让他上电视 不是吗
[10:53] I’m really not here to talk about that. 我来这儿不是为了谈这事的
[10:55] You women are all the same. 你们女人都这副德性
[10:57] – Excuse me? – Yeah, you make these -你说什么 -你发表这样的言论攻击
[10:59] broad accusations to get attention for yourself, 就是为了博取关注
[11:01] and when you don’t have proof to back it up, you just slink away. 而当你拿不出证据时 再拍拍屁股走人
[11:04] I’m not slinking away. 我是不会退缩的
[11:06] I just wanted to say one thing about me. 我只想说一件有关我的事
[11:08] I text and drive like all the time. What? 我一直边开车边发短信 又怎样
[11:11] Isn’t that what happened with all those assistants? 那些助理不就是这样的吗
[11:13] They took his money, 她们拿走了他的钱
[11:14] and they don’t even care they could be ruining a man’s life. 而且她们完全不在意是否会毁了这男人的一生
[11:17] What? They ruined his life? 什么 她们毁了他
[11:20] Diane, You should probably just drop this. 戴安 你应该打住了
[11:21] Oh, I’m gonna drop it, all right. 好 我会打住的
[11:23] They don’t even know how much I’m gonna drop it. 他们都不知道我会多用力的打住
[11:25] The way you said that made it sound like you won’t drop it. 你说的好像你根本没打算打住一样
[11:28] How dare you spread a narrative that… 你怎么敢到处乱讲…
[11:31] Don’t tell me what to spread. 我跟我说我要讲什么
[11:32] I’ll spread whatever I want. 我想和别人讲什么就讲什么
[11:33] It’s called one of the amendments. 这是不知第几修正案赋予我的权利
[11:35] Ladies, please! Don’t get hysterical! 女士们 请不要这么歇斯底里
[11:37] – This is completely– – Yeah, hi. -这完全就是 -大家好
[11:39] I’m Diane’s friend, BoJack. 我是戴安的朋友 波杰克
[11:41] I came with her. I gotta say I’m opposed to child labor, 我和她一块来的 我想说我反对非法童工
[11:44] like as a rule, but there are some kinds of labor 这是必须的 但有些工作
[11:46] that children are just better at. 儿童更能胜任
[11:48] You ever try to fit into a mine shaft? 你有试过钻进一个矿井里头吗
[11:49] That is a tight squeeze. What? 紧得不可思议啊 我说了啥
[11:52] Oh, man, probably gonna get some letters about that, huh? 我应该会因此收到不少投诉信 对吧
[11:55] I’m so incorrigible. 我真是无药可救了
[11:56] Everyone’s paying attention to me now! 大家都听我说
[11:59] Okay, I’m gonna go get a snack. 好 我要去拿零食吃
[12:01] Anyone else want a snack? 有人要吃吗
[12:03] No? That’s a no? On the snacks? Okay. 不吗 没人吗 都不吃零食吗 好吧
[12:07] What do you have against Hank Hippopopalous? 你凭什么这么指责河马哥汉克
[12:09] Everyone says he’s a really nice guy. 大家都说他是个老好人
[12:11] Good point. 说得好
[12:12] That’s exactly the problem. Because he’s so nice, 这就是问题所在 因为他人太好了
[12:14] people don’t wanna think he’s capable of awful things 人们都不会觉得他会干坏事
[12:17] so they let him off the hook. 他就是这样得以摆脱责任的
[12:18] We don’t know what happened. 我们又不知道事情真相
[12:19] It’s a classic “He said, she said.” 这是典型的”公说公有理婆说婆有理”
[12:21] “He said, they said.” It’s eight different women. 是”一个公和几个婆” 八个女人啊
[12:25] – Are they all lying? – I mean, probably. We do that. -她们都在撒谎吗 -有可能 女人嘛
[12:28] At this point, we just don’t know enough to judge. 就此刻而言 据我们所知还难以下决断
[12:30] Who are these women? Have they ever shoplifted perhaps? 这几个女的是何方神圣 她们有入室行窃吗
[12:33] Do they wear short shorts? 她们穿着齐逼小短裤吗
[12:34] Do they drink alcohol? All these things are possible. 她们饮酒吗 这些都是有可能的
[12:36] We don’t know the facts. 我们不知道真相如何
[12:38] See, this is part of the problem. 看吧 这也是问题之一
[12:40] You’re supposed to be a journalist. 你作为新闻记者
[12:41] You won’t even tell your audience what he’s accused of. 却连他被指责的罪名都不告诉观众
[12:44] You’re such an expert. Why don’t you tell us? 你这么清楚这事 干嘛不由你来告诉我们
[12:45] I’m not afraid to say it. 我不怕让真相大白
[12:47] Eight different women, all former assistants, 八个女人 都担任过汉克的助理
[12:49] claim that Uncle Hanky took them to a… 都声称汉克叔叔把她们带到了一个…
[12:52] What is Diane doing? 戴安这是在干什么
[12:54] I know. It’s supposed to be my book tour and she’s upstaging me. 明明是我的新书签售会 她却抢足我风头
[12:57] Like how it was supposed to be my book. 这看起来怎么像是我写的书啊
[12:59] Actually, this might be a thing she does. 事实上 好像这书也是她写的
[13:00] She knows that Hippopopalous is the only thing 她明知道河马哥是唯一一个
[13:02] keeping my network afloat, right? 能让我的电视台保持盈利的人 不是吗
[13:05] The same network that employs her husband. 而这家电视台还是她丈夫工作的地方
[13:07] Why would she do this? 她这样做是为何
[13:08] Sometimes she just whips herself into a frenzy 有时候她就是会进入暴走模式
[13:10] and she loses all perspective. Goddamn it, honeydew?! 变得有点不懂顾全大局 卧槽 白兰瓜
[13:13] Jesus, why does cantaloupe think 天呐 为什么哈密瓜会觉得
[13:14] every time it gets invited to a party, 它每次被邀请去个派对
[13:16] it can bring along its dumb friend honeydew? 都得带上自己那蠢蛋朋友白兰瓜
[13:18] You don’t get a plus-one, cantaloupe! 你是不准私带同伴的 哈密瓜
[13:20] You need to talk to her. 你得找她谈谈
[13:24] Wanda, I just got back from a set visit on Contemporary Family. 旺达 我刚从《现代家庭》的片场回来
[13:27] It’s a disaster! 那儿糟透了
[13:28] – What? – The kids have gone through puberty. -怎么了 -孩子们都正处青春期
[13:30] They are rubbing themselves on everything. 他们看到东西就凑上前摩擦摩擦
[13:32] If it isn’t one thing, it’s ano… 怎么坏事一件接…
[13:34] Just get a hose! 快拿条水管去浇灭欲火
[13:39] Aha! I went to house to pick up mail for you 我跑回家帮你把信送了过来
[13:43] like real American Johnny. 就像”全美强尼”[披萨店]送货上门一样
[13:45] Hey, man. 给你
[13:47] You know it’s a federal crime to go through someone else’s mail? 你知道私拆他人信件是联邦重罪吗
[13:50] I do not know your customs, 我可不懂你们的规矩
[13:52] for I am dirt-poor servant child. 毕竟我就一又脏又穷的童仆
[13:55] Oh, don’t worry about it. Now walk me through that mail. 不用担心啦 跟我说说有什么信件吧
[13:58] Death threat for wife, 有对你妻子的死亡威胁
[14:00] death threat for wife, once more death threat, 死亡威胁以及死亡威胁
[14:02] and here many monies off for Bed Bath Beyond. 还有床上用品店寄来的一堆优惠券
[14:05] Seems like great U.S.A. Dream castle! 看着很美国梦嘛
[14:08] Good Lord, that’s graphic. 天呐 居然是张图片
[14:11] How would she even fit one of those in there? 她怎么可能塞得进里面啊
[14:12] Some sort of funnel. Oh, I see, there’s actually an illustration. 都是些烟囱 我明白了 有图说明做法了
[14:15] Excuse, Dog Dog Peanut Man? 打扰一下 狗狗花生酱先生
[14:18] This wife, she poke bear, yes? 你的妻子 她犯了禁忌[戳熊]吗
[14:21] Yeah, I guess she kind of did. 应该算是吧
[14:23] They have a saying where I am from, which is here. 我的故乡盛传一句话 也就是这里
[14:26] Bear not like to be poke. 熊不喜被戳
[14:29] – Bear get angry… – Right. -它会暴怒如雷… -好了
[14:31] and destroy peasant rebel army 会用无论老少
[14:34] with fist of fire of which make many, many nightmares 都视之为梦魇的愤怒铁拳
[14:39] to children and men! 来摧毁农民的抵抗
[14:41] Todd, I can always count on you to give me the straight dope. 陶德 你真是一直以来都跟我说真话啊
[14:45] Please don’t ever change. 千万不要改变这一点
[14:49] Okay, just kill the whole feature. 好了 原先那些通通不要
[14:51] Replace it with…Oh, I don’t know. 用什么代替呢…我也不知道
[14:52] What’s Gwyneth doing for Purim? 格温妮丝[小辣椒]在普林节穿了什么来着
[14:54] Diane? I want you to meet Amanda Hannity, 戴安 这位是阿曼达·汉尼提
[14:56] editor-in-chief here at Manatee Fair. 《海牛场》的总编辑
[14:58] The pleasure’s yours. Walk with me, squawk with me. 认识我是你的荣幸 边走边谈吧
[15:00] That woman can knock a drink 她的酒量
[15:01] back like a Kennedy at a wake for another Kennedy, 比两个肯尼迪加起来还要好
[15:04] but damn if she doesn’t get shit done. 但是其他的她却一事无成
[15:06] No. Yes. Turtleneck. You’re fired. 不准 批准 龟脖女 你被炒了
[15:08] Um, okay, I wanted to pitch you an exposé on Hank Hippopopalous. 好 我希望您能发文曝光河马哥汉克
[15:12] I would love to take down Hippopopalous 我非常乐意打倒河马哥
[15:14] and finally topple the acropolis of monstrous hypocrisy 最终推倒那道蒙蔽了我们的巨大的
[15:17] that ensconces us. 伪善之墙
[15:18] Hey, wouldn’t your readers prefer something more relevant? 你们的读者不会更想看相关的东西吗
[15:21] Like, uh, what to do with all those extra buttons 比如说 你衬衫上那些多余的扣子
[15:23] that come with your shirts. 究竟有什么用
[15:24] Amanda, I am so glad 阿曼达 我真的很高兴
[15:26] you’re throwing your weight behind this. 你愿意用自己的重量支持我
[15:29] – Oh, I didn’t mean– – You, that dress is hideous. -我不是说…-你 裙子丑死了
[15:31] Go home, burn it and come back. 回家烧完再回来
[15:33] When we know what we know about a monster like that 等我们知道了这样一个怪物的真面目
[15:35] and we still put him on TV every week, 而我们还继续每周让他上电视
[15:36] we’re teaching a generation of young boys and girls 我们这是在教导年轻一代的少男少女们
[15:39] that a man’s reputation is more important 一个男人的名声要比
[15:41] than the lives of the women he’s ruined. 他毁掉的女人们的生活更加重要
[15:42] Yes, exactly! I feel like I’ve been alone 对 没错 这几天来
[15:44] in a crazy alternate universe these last few days. 我一直感到孤立无援
[15:47] Well, you know I got your back, right? 你知道我会一直支持你的对吧
[15:49] We women have got to stick to– Hey, fruit plate. 我们女人就应该忠于…喂 果盘
[15:52] No, people don’t want articles about that. 不 读者不想看这种文章
[15:54] People want life-hacks. 读者想看创意生活
[15:55] Diane, you need to be strong. 戴安 你要坚强
[15:57] Everyone is gunning for you. 大家都把枪口指向你
[15:58] You’re a woman talking out of turn about a man. 你是一个站出来反对一个男人的女人
[16:01] We’re not supposed to have opinions. 我们不该有自己的想法观点
[16:02] We’re supposed to smile and look pretty. 我们就该摆好造型微笑
[16:04] No, this model doesn’t look as pretty as the other one. 不 这个模特不如之前那个漂亮
[16:06] Can we kill it? 毙了吧
[16:08] Scarves, not just for necks anymo– 围巾 不再只装点脖…
[16:10] We need to sit you down 我们需要你去
[16:11] with someone who’s willing to go on the record. 和某个愿意留下记录的人谈谈
[16:13] I already reached out to all 汉克的前八位助理
[16:14] eight of Hank’s former assistants. Nothing. 我全都接触过了 一无所获
[16:16] – What about his current assistant? – You think she’d talk? -那他的现任助理呢 -你觉得她会开口
[16:19] I don’t know. What do you think, answering machine? 我不知道 你觉得呢 答录机
[16:22] Hi, my name’s Nicole. I work for Mr. Hippopopalous and, um… 你好 我叫妮可 我是河马哥先生的助理
[16:27] I really need to talk to someone. 我非常需要和人谈谈
[16:30] Are you kidding me? With this honeydew right now? Ugh! 你是在逗我吗 现在说什么蜜汁啊
[16:45] – Nicole? – Mm-hm. -妮可吗 -是
[16:49] Hello, Diane. 你好啊 戴安
[16:51] Thank you, Nicole. 谢谢你 妮可
[16:58] 即将来袭 好莱乌巨星名人 他们知道些什么 他们有常识吗 让我们一起拭目以待
[16:59] Prince Gustav today startled the international community 古斯塔夫王子今天一举震惊了国际社会
[17:03] when he gave his royal fortune to charity. 他将自己的皇室财产全部捐给了慈善机构
[17:06] What? Oh, no! 什么 不
[17:07] And fired his Chief Advisor, 随后开除了他的首席顾问
[17:09] who can be seen in this file photo 他的这张资料照片
[17:11] looking vaguely suspicious. 看起来略显可疑
[17:12] Oh, you idiot! No! 你这个蠢货 不
[17:13] Big reforms which could lead to sweeping change 这可能会彻底改变战乱地区的局势
[17:16] in the embattled region, or a precipitous economic collapse. 或是造成经济的急剧崩溃
[17:22] But back to our main story, what is Diane’s problem? 我们回归正题 戴安到底怎么回事
[17:29] I’ll say it once, for your article. 为了你的文章 我只说一次
[17:31] I didn’t do any of those things that you’re accusing me of. 你指控的那些事 我一件都没做过
[17:37] I wanna be very clear. 我希望你能明白
[17:39] I’m not meeting you here because I’m scared of you. 我来见你 不是因为我怕你
[17:41] This is me doing you a favor. 而是我想帮你一把
[17:43] I think you are scared of me. 我觉得你就是怕我
[17:44] I’m not a bad guy, Diane, 我不是坏人 戴安
[17:46] and I truly do believe that. 而我也坚信这一点
[17:47] Twenty-four hours from now, 此后24个小时内
[17:49] the news cycle will move on to something else. 新闻就会播其他的东西
[17:52] I’ll go back to hosting my dance show, 我会回去主持我的舞蹈节目
[17:54] which employs hundreds of nice, good, hardworking people. 节目里会出现上百个勤奋上进的人
[17:57] You, on the other hand, are pretty much done. 另一方面 你彻底玩完了
[18:01] People love me and they’re not gonna forgive you for this. 大家都喜欢我 他们不会放过你的
[18:04] – This isn’t about me. – If you keep pushing this, -这不是为了我 -如果你揪着不放
[18:06] you’re gonna drag down the people close to you. 你会把自己身边的人全都拖下水
[18:09] Look, you had your fun. 你也玩够了
[18:11] So, why don’t you call it a day and go home to your husband? 为什么不收工回家 找自己的丈夫呢
[18:14] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[18:15] Sweetheart, everyone knows who I am. 宝贝 大家都知道我是谁
[18:18] I’m Hank Hippopopalous. 我是河马哥汉克
[18:21] Who the hell are you? 而你算老几
[18:30] – So, you got nothing. – I’m not giving up. -所以你一无所获 -我不会放弃的
[18:32] There’s gotta be someone who will talk. 一定会有人愿意站出来说话的
[18:34] Oh, listen. I had a conversation with my bosses 听我说 我和我美国在线 时代华纳 百事
[18:37] at AOL-Time Warner-Pepsico-Viacom-Halliburton-Skynet- 维亚康母 哈里伯顿 天网
[18:40] Toyota-Trader Joe’s, and we agreed 丰田 美味乔商店的董事们都讨论过了
[18:43] these kind of stories, they don’t sell magazines. 这种类型的杂志文章不好卖
[18:46] – Are you seriously killing this? – It’s just not a good time. -你确定要毙掉它吗 -只是时机不对
[18:49] So, this has nothing to do with the fact 所以这其实和美国在线 时代华纳 百事
[18:51] that AOL-Time Warner-Pepsico- 维亚康母 哈里伯顿 天网
[18:53] Viacom-Halliburton-Skynet-Toyota-Trader Joe’s also owns MBN, 丰田 美味乔商店也有MBN股份
[18:56] and is currently profiting 而这些公司现在
[18:58] off of Hank Hippopopalous’s good reputation? 正用河马哥汉克的好名声赚钱无关吗
[19:00] I know you’re upset. 我知道你很沮丧
[19:02] Would you like a Joe-Joe? 你要来片乔乔饼吗
[19:03] It’s just like an Oreo, but Trader Joe’s style. 很像奥利奥 不过是美味乔商店的
[19:05] No, I don’t want a Joe-Joe. 不 我才不要吃乔乔饼
[19:07] Because you’re mad at me, right? 因为你在生我的气 对吧
[19:09] Not because Joe-Joes taste like garbage? 不是因为乔乔饼太难吃吧
[19:15] 好莱乌巨星名人 他们知道些什么 他们有常识吗 让我们一起拭目以待
[19:17] So, help me to understand… 那么帮我理解一下…
[19:19] Dog friend’s program is to find what celebrities know? 狗朋友的节目是为了发现名人都知道什么
[19:23] – Yep. – So, is torture? -对 -所以会拷问吗
[19:26] We don’t torture people in America, Todd. 在美国 我们不会拷问别人的 陶德
[19:29] That’s called one of the Amendments. 这是《修正法案》里的一条
[19:31] No, of course. 原来如此
[19:32] In America, you do not know to suffer. 在美国 你们不知痛苦为何物
[19:35] You eat your cheesy pizza, you drink your ade of gator. 你们吃芝士披萨 喝鳄鱼果汁
[19:39] This life is nice for visit but no way for live. 这种生活适合旅行 不适合生存
[19:43] I go now. Back to palace! 我要走了 起驾回宫
[19:48] Sounds great, Todd. See you tomorrow. 听起来挺不错的 陶德 明天见
[19:55] So, they hated the skorts idea, huh? 所以他们不喜欢短裙那个想法吗
[19:57] No, I didn’t pitch your skorts idea. 不 我没提短裙的想法
[19:59] Hey, Diane! 戴安
[20:00] Why don’t you shut your stupid ugly face?! 别拿你这张丑脸出来丢人了
[20:02] Don’t you talk to her like that! 不许这么和她说话
[20:04] Yeah, don’t listen to that guy, Diane. 对 别听他的 戴安
[20:06] I say you should shut your stupid pretty face. 要我说 是别拿你这张美脸出来丢人了
[20:09] This is not over. When people hear what– 这事没完 等大家听到…
[20:10] Give it a rest. It’s over. You lost. 行了 结束了 是你输了
[20:13] – How could you say that? – What are you doing here? -你怎么能那么说 -你这是在干什么
[20:15] I mean, what is your endgame in all of this? 最后你能有什么好处
[20:18] You don’t actually believe Hank’s innocent, do you? 你不会相信汉克是清白的吧
[20:22] Of course not, but that doesn’t matter. 当然不是 但这不重要
[20:24] You’re not gonna beat this guy. 你打不赢他的
[20:25] I– 我…
[20:28] – What? – Todd? -怎么回事 -陶德
[20:29] BoJack! Thank God you found me. 波杰克 谢天谢地你找到我了
[20:31] I thought I would never see you again. 我还以为再也见不到你了
[20:33] We’re in the middle of something. 我们正在说事呢
[20:34] I got mixed up in some bad stuff 我被牵涉进了非常不好的事
[20:37] and a genocide may or may not have been perpetrated in my name. 一次种族灭绝差点就以我的名义发生了
[20:41] Maybe you heard about it on the news? 你从新闻上看到了吗
[20:43] No, most of the news has been about Diane and Hank Hippopopalous. 没有 新闻大部分是关于戴安和河马哥汉克的
[20:46] What? Why? This is really serious. 什么 怎么会 这可是正事
[20:49] Oh, of course your thing is serious 当然 你的事就是正事
[20:51] and my thing is just a dumb feminist trying to get attention 我的事就只是一个傻逼女权主义者
[20:53] by attacking a famous man, is that it? 想通过攻击著名男人博取关注吗
[20:55] Uh, what? No. 什么 不是
[20:57] – Eat shit, Diane! – You eat shit! -吃屎去吧 戴安 -你才去吃屎
[20:59] Diane, obviously Todd doesn’t know what you’re talking about. 戴安 陶德显然不知道你在说什么
[21:01] He spent the last few days at Burning Man 过去几天他都在火烧节或者什么上
[21:03] or whatever getting high. 一直嗨着呢
[21:04] No! That’s not what happened at all. 不是 根本不是那样的
[21:06] A stranger just told me to eat shit. 一个陌生人刚让我去吃屎
[21:08] I don’t understand why you can’t be on my side about this. 我不懂为什么这件事上你不能站在我这边
[21:11] I am on your side. 我站在你那边啊
[21:12] And I’m telling you you’re not gonna win this thing. 我跟你说 你赢不了的
[21:14] Also, P.S., when have you ever been on my side? 还有 你什么时候站在我这边过
[21:18] – I am always on your side. – Really? -我一直都站在你那边啊 -真的吗
[21:20] Like when you wrote that book? Was that you being on my side? 比如你写那本书时 那是站在我这边吗
[21:23] You’re not still mad about the book. 你不会还在生那本书的气吧
[21:25] You manipulated me and completely took advantage of– 你把我玩弄于股掌之上 完全占了…
[21:27] Guys? There is a very fragile alliance 各位 科茨和欧文斯之间的
[21:30] between the Cords and the Ovians. 同盟关系真的很脆弱
[21:32] If we don’t do something– 如果我们不做点什么…
[21:34] – Todd, nobody cares. – Nobody cares, Todd. -陶德 没人关心 -没人关心 陶德
[21:35] Everything I did was to help you tell the story 我所做的一切都是为了帮你说出
[21:38] I knew you wanted to tell. 你想说出的故事
[21:40] You got everything you wanted because of that book. 因为那本书 你得到了想要的一切
[21:43] You were a joke, now people take you seriously. 你之前就是个笑话 现在大家正经对待你了
[21:46] You were out of work, now you got your dream role. 你之前失业 现在拿到了梦寐以求的角色
[21:48] Okay, yes. All of that is true. 没错 你说的都对
[21:50] But also, you were my friend and you hurt my feelings. 但你也是我的朋友 你伤害到我的感情了
[21:54] And it’s weird that you never apologized for that… 而且很奇怪 你从没跟我道过歉
[21:57] and that you still won’t. 你到现在都不道歉
[21:59] Well… I’m sorry I hurt your feelings. 抱歉我伤害到你的感情了
[22:03] – Are you? – Yes, actually. I am. -真的吗 -真的 我真的抱歉
[22:08] I didn’t want to do that 我也不是故意的
[22:09] and I probably could have handled things better. 或许我该把这件事处理得更好
[22:11] I definitely should have. I’m sorry. 我应该处理得更好的 对不起
[22:17] Okay. 好吧
[22:18] But this is bigger than you and me. 但这件事比你我的事都大
[22:19] And I need you in my corner now 现在我需要你支持我
[22:21] because I don’t have anybody else. 因为我没有其他人了
[22:25] Well, okay. 好吧
[22:27] – Yeah? – Yeah. -好吗 -好
[22:30] I’m in your corner. 我支持你
[22:32] Guys, earlier, some general asked me if it was “A go” 两位 之前有个什么将军问我
[22:37] …on “That thing we talked about”? “我们说的事””行不行”
[22:38] And I said, “Yes.” And he said, 我说行 他说
[22:40] “God help us all” And left the room. “上帝保佑我们所有人” 之后就走了
[22:43] Now I’m not sure that was the right answer. 现在我不确定是不是该答应了
[22:48] So, then I called Wayne to see 所以然后我就打电话给韦恩
[22:49] if I could write a story for Buzzfeed. Here’s the good news: 问他能不能在嗡食网上发篇文章 好消息是
[22:51] They’ll publish anything. 他们什么都让发
[22:54] Can I talk to you? 我能跟你谈谈吗
[22:56] Yeah, of course. What’s up? 当然了 怎么了
[22:57] I asked you, really nicely, not to make a big thing out of this. 我非常友好地请求你 不要小题大做了好吗
[23:03] – Yeah, I know, but someone– – Had to say something, right? -我知道 但总得有人 -站出来说点什么对吧
[23:07] And that someone had to be you? 那个人非得是你吗
[23:10] Because… why? 因为 为什么啊
[23:12] I really don’t get it. 我真的不懂
[23:14] What is accomplished by 你在这件事上出头
[23:15] you being the one to take a stand on this? 到底有什么好处啊
[23:19] Mr. Peanutbutter– 花生酱先生
[23:20] This game show is a really big deal for me. 这次的游戏节目对我真的很重要
[23:23] And I know that sounds stupid to you, and small. 我知道你会觉得我很蠢 而且无足轻重
[23:27] But I need this to go well, and I can’t… 但我需要让这个节目顺利播下去 我不能…
[23:30] Those are death threats. 这些都是死亡威胁
[23:32] People want to murder my wife 有人想谋杀我妻子
[23:34] because of what she’s saying on the news 就因为她在新闻上
[23:36] about something that she has nothing to do with. 针对一些与她无关的事说的话
[23:39] “You can’t. You stupid, ugly can’t.” “你个不要子 你个傻逼丑八怪不要子”
[23:42] – Yeah, that doesn’t say “Can’t.” – Oh. -上面写的不是”不要子”吧 -好吧
[23:44] God, you know, you’d almost be safer in Cordovia. 天哪 你去科尔多维亚可能会更安全
[23:49] Yeah, maybe I should go to Cordovia. 或许我应该去科尔多维亚
[23:51] I’m obviously not making a difference here. 反正我在美国也没什么用
[23:53] Actually, maybe you should. 可能你还真应该去
[23:55] Go feel good about yourself and do your important work. 去实现自己 做你认为重要的事
[23:59] And maybe some space might be good for us. 我们分开一段时间可能对谁都好
[24:04] You don’t really want me to go, do you? 你不是真想让我去吧
[24:08] Why does it suddenly matter what I want? 我想怎样重要吗
[24:17] Flight 57, Cordovian Airlines, now boarding. 57号航班 科尔多维亚航空 现在登机
[24:21] Hank, I have to ask, did you do it? 汉克 我问一下 你到底做了吗
[24:24] No, I did not. 我没有做
[24:26] Well, that’s good enough for me. 这样对我来说就够了
[24:28] Coming up, Kanye West claims 下面一条 坎耶·维斯特声称
[24:30] to hate Thin Mints. Our panel is outraged. 讨厌巧克力小点心 公众愤怒了
[24:33] Hating Thin Mints? Is he legally insane? 竟然讨厌巧克力小点心 他疯了吗
[24:36] You can bet we’ll get into this further in the next hour. 接下来一小时我们会详细播出这件事
[24:38] This is the only thing I care about now. 这是我目前唯一关心的事
[24:45] Smile. 要微笑哦
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme