时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | So, did you have a good birthday? | 你生日过得怎样 |
[00:11] | It was an amazing birthday! | 简直太棒了 |
[00:12] | I had a great day, too. | 我也觉得很棒 |
[00:14] | I wish every day could be like this. | 真希望每天都如此 |
[00:15] | Just the two of us, together. | 我们俩人 二人世界 |
[00:17] | Yeah? You weren’t too bored | 是吗 你不会觉得 |
[00:18] | by “Women on the Wall: | 墙上的女人 |
[00:19] | An Exploration of Gender in Text and Media, | 探索文字与媒体中的性别 |
[00:21] | Barbara Kruger and Jenny Holzer | 海伦·莫尔斯华斯对话 |
[00:22] | in conversation with Helen Molesworth”? | 芭芭拉·克鲁格与珍妮·霍尔泽太无聊吗 |
[00:24] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[00:25] | I loved “Women on the Wall: | 我超爱墙上的女人 |
[00:27] | An Exploration of Gender in Text and Media, | 探索文字与媒体中的性别 |
[00:29] | Barbara Kruger and Jenny Holzer | 海伦·莫尔斯华斯对话 |
[00:30] | in conversation with Helen Molesworth.” | 芭芭拉·克鲁格与珍妮·霍尔泽 |
[00:32] | It combined my two favorite things: | 它是我两项最爱的集合 |
[00:34] | modern art and people talking about modern art. | 现代艺术 以及别人评论现代艺术 |
[00:37] | I loved everything about today. Thank you. | 今天的一切我都超爱 谢谢你 |
[00:40] | – So, there’s nothing else you want? – No. | -你还有什么想要的吗 -没有 |
[00:42] | All I want is to get into bed, | 我现在只想听着《草原归家人》 |
[00:44] | listen to Prairie Home Companion | 和我棒棒哒老公紧紧相拥 |
[00:45] | and snuggle up to my wonderful husband. | 好好的睡一觉 |
[00:47] | You don’t want anything else? | 别的任何东西都不想要了吗 |
[00:51] | No. Today was perfect. | 是的 今天已经很完美了 |
[00:53] | Any additional thing would be overkill. | 再有任何环节都会过犹不及 |
[00:55] | Okay. If you say so. | 好吧 你说怎样就怎样咯 |
[00:59] | – Surprise! – Oh, my God. | -惊喜吧 -我的天 |
[01:00] | 戴安生日快乐 这字体不错吧 | |
[01:01] | Are you surprised? | 有没有很惊喜 |
[01:03] | Tell me you’re surprised. | 快告诉我你觉得很惊喜 |
[01:05] | She’s speechless. | 她都感动得无语了 |
[01:06] | Oh, we got her good, folks. | 我们成功了 伙计们 |
[01:07] | Now let’s party! | 现在我们来开派对吧 |
[02:07] | He’s dead! I told you he’s dead. | 他已经死了 我跟你说过他已经死了 |
[02:09] | Why don’t you ever listen to me? | 你怎么就不听我说呢 |
[02:11] | He is dead, goddamn it! | 他已经死了 老天 |
[02:16] | Hey, we should go. | 我们该走了 |
[02:18] | No, don’t leave. | 不要 别走嘛 |
[02:19] | There’s so much party left. | 派对都还没开始呢 |
[02:20] | Sir Paul McCartney’s gonna jump out of a cake. | 保罗·麦卡特尼爵士会从蛋糕里跳出来呢 |
[02:22] | Sorry, Wanda and I have to get to a prior engagement– | 抱歉 旺达和我还有大事要做 |
[02:25] | – Party. – A prior engagement party. | -是派对 -我们要去参加更重要的派对 |
[02:27] | Yeah, my cousin’s name is Prior, | 是啊 我表哥的名字就叫更重要 |
[02:29] | and it’s a party for his engagement. | 派对是为了他的终身大事办的 |
[02:30] | Engagement, so it’s a Prior engagement party. | 终身大事 所以是更重要的大事派对 |
[02:33] | – What? – And we gotta get there early | -什么 -我们得早点去 |
[02:34] | – because of the. Si… – The si… silent auction! | -因为还有 -有无声拍卖会 |
[02:38] | – Auction, yeah. – Okay. | -没错 拍卖 -好吧 |
[02:39] | To benefit Berto Eco’s fight against heart disease… | 是为了伯托·艾科与心脏病抗争筹款 |
[02:44] | Wareness. | 意识 |
[02:44] | His fight against heart disease awareness. | 他与心脏病意识的抗争 |
[02:46] | – Gotta go. – Wait, BoJack! | -走了 -等等 波杰克 |
[02:49] | No! You’re my ride. | 别走 你要带我回家呢 |
[02:50] | Too late, Todd. Save yourself. | 来不及了 陶德 自求多福吧 |
[02:51] | I’ll take you home. | 我送你回去 |
[02:52] | Come on, stick around a little. | 别走嘛 多待会儿 |
[02:55] | Nope. I gotta take Todd home. | 不行 我得送陶德回家 |
[02:56] | Had a wonderful time. Really. It just flew by. | 好好享受哦 真的 时光飞逝啊 |
[02:58] | – Come on, Todd, get in the car. – Okay. | -快点 陶德 上车 -好吧 |
[03:03] | I give them three months. | 最久三个月一定分手 |
[03:04] | Well, what makes you say that? | 你怎么会这样说 |
[03:06] | Let me think about, what was my first clue? | 我想想 第一条蛛丝马迹是什么 |
[03:09] | Remember that time at Diane’s birthday party | 你还记得那次戴安的生日派对吗 |
[03:11] | when they got in that huge screaming match | 他们为了托尼·柯蒂斯是否已死 |
[03:13] | over whether or not Tony Curtis was dead? | 而大吵大闹 |
[03:15] | That was weird. | 真是奇怪死了 |
[03:16] | I don’t wanna start another fight, | 我不想挑事 |
[03:17] | but is he dead? | 但是 他死了吗 |
[03:19] | If Tony Curtis died, I think I’d know. | 如果托尼·柯蒂斯死了 我应该会知道 |
[03:21] | The man’s a national treasure. | 那人可是国宝啊 |
[03:23] | He’s the one speck of romance in this tainted cynical world. | 他是这肮脏的世俗里仅剩的一抹浪漫 |
[03:26] | I’ll say. His cereal is great! | 当然了 他真的很棒 |
[03:30] | – Look out! – What? | -小心点 -怎么回事 |
[03:35] | Vincent? | 文森特 |
[03:37] | – That kid looks just like my boyfriend. – Does he? | -那小孩真像我男朋友 -是吗 |
[03:40] | I’d know that face anywhere. | 那张脸化成灰我也认得 |
[03:41] | Well, hey, people look like people all the time. | 大众脸的人多了去了 |
[03:44] | A lot of folks say that I look like Octavia Spencer | 很多人还说我长得像奥克塔维亚·斯宾瑟 |
[03:47] | or the Prince of Cordovia or that guy | 戈多维亚王子 还说我长得像 |
[03:50] | from the Guten Bourbon ads. | 波旁酒广告里的那个人呢 |
[03:51] | How could I have been so stupid? | 我怎么蠢成这样 |
[03:53] | This is why he never invited me to his house, | 所以他才从来不邀请我去他家 |
[03:55] | why I’ve never met any of his friends. | 所以我才从未见过他任何朋友 |
[03:56] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[03:58] | Vincent has a secret family. | 文森特是个有家室的人 |
[04:00] | That kid was his son. | 那小孩是他儿子 |
[04:02] | The lady was his wife. Oh, I’m a fool! | 那女人就是他老婆 我可真蠢 |
[04:06] | – Where are we going? – I need a drink. | -我们这是去哪儿 -我得喝几杯 |
[04:08] | Are you gonna take me home first? | 那你会先送我回去吗 |
[04:11] | You better call me back, asshole. | 赶紧给我回电话 混蛋 |
[04:13] | I don’t even know who you are anymore. | 我都不知道你到底是谁了 |
[04:15] | It’s like you’re three different people. | 你就像是三个完全不同的人 |
[04:17] | So, you’re not gonna take me home first? | 你这是不会先送我回去了 |
[04:19] | Should I call him again? | 我要再给他打个电话吗 |
[04:20] | I’m sure there’s a simple explanation. | 我觉得肯定是事出有因的 |
[04:23] | No wonder he wears a trench coat all the time. | 难怪他一直穿着一件大风衣 |
[04:25] | It’s because he’s so sneaky. | 因为他就是这么卑鄙 |
[04:28] | Princess Carolyn. | 卡洛琳公主 |
[04:30] | Oh, my God, that’s him! | 天呐 是他来了 |
[04:32] | Quick, jump out the window, | 快走 从窗子跳出去 |
[04:33] | shimmy down the drainpipe and wait in the car. | 从排水管滑下去在车里等我 |
[04:35] | – What? – Vincent has a terrible temper. | -什么 -文森特脾气很差 |
[04:37] | He throws tantrums. | 他会大发雷霆的 |
[04:38] | If he finds you in my apartment, | 如果他发现你在我公寓里 |
[04:40] | who knows what he’s capable of? | 鬼才知道他会做出什么来 |
[04:42] | But, also, stay close, because if he finds me alone, | 但也别离太远 万一他知道我是一个人 |
[04:45] | who knows what he’s capable of? | 谁知道他会做出什么来呢 |
[04:47] | Fine. You’re lucky I love shimmying. | 好吧 你真该庆幸我还挺喜欢滑来滑去的 |
[04:51] | Looking young. | 容光焕发点 |
[04:56] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:57] | My name’s Kevin. I promise you, | 我叫凯文 我保证 |
[04:59] | there is an explanation for all this. | 这都是事出有因 |
[05:02] | Nice to meet you, Kevin. | 很高兴见到你 凯文 |
[05:04] | Where’s your daddy? | 你爸爸呢 |
[05:05] | He’s, uh, looking for parking. | 他在 找停车位 |
[05:09] | He’ll be up in a minute. | 他马上就来 |
[05:10] | I have to pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[05:11] | Okay, the bathroom is just back there. | 好吧 卫生间就在后面 |
[05:20] | Herb. | 药草 |
[05:22] | Oh, nope. | 不 |
[05:24] | It’s A Prairie Home Companion. | 这是《大家来我家》[喜剧电影] |
[05:28] | Phone, I’m bored. | 手机 我好无聊 |
[05:32] | I am sorry to hear that, Todd. | 很遗憾听到你很无聊 陶德 |
[05:34] | How many ounces are in a barrel? | 一个桶能装多少东西 |
[05:36] | A barrel has 4032 fluid ounces. | 一个桶可以装114升液体 |
[05:41] | Well, I’m out of questions. | 我没问题要问了 |
[05:43] | Do you have any questions for me? | 你有没有什么问题要问我 |
[05:45] | I do have a question, Todd. | 我确实有个问题想问 陶德 |
[05:48] | What is love? | 什么是爱情 |
[05:54] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:54] | Well, well, well, look what the me dragged in. | 哎呦 看看这是谁大驾光临了 |
[05:57] | Is it dragged or drug? Either way, drop dead. | 驾还是架来着 管他呢 你给我去死吧 |
[06:00] | Princess Carolyn, listen. | 卡洛琳公主 你听我说 |
[06:02] | Kevin is my son, but I’m divorced. | 凯文是我儿子 但我已经离婚了 |
[06:05] | And Kevin is in the bathroom and I’m standing right here, | 现在凯文在洗手间里 我却站在这里 |
[06:08] | so as you can see we’re clearly two different people: | 你应该就能知道我俩不是同一个人了吧 |
[06:11] | one adult and one child. | 一个是成年人 一个是孩子 |
[06:13] | – Okay, bye! – Not so fast, cowboy. | -好了 再见 -别急嘛 小牛仔 |
[06:17] | I’m not a cowboy, I’m a cow-man. | 我不是小牛仔 我是大牛仔 |
[06:19] | – I’m a man-man. – Why didn’t you tell me any of this? | -我是纯爷们 -你为什么不告诉我这些事 |
[06:22] | I thought if you knew I had a kid | 我以为一旦你知道我有个孩子 |
[06:24] | you wouldn’t want to be with me | 就不会继续和我在一起了 |
[06:26] | because kids always make a racket | 因为每次妈妈 |
[06:28] | when mommies are trying to do their homework | 想做夜校的功课时 |
[06:30] | for night school. | 孩子都会大吵大闹 |
[06:31] | I don’t know what to make of this. | 我都不知道该怎么说你了 |
[06:33] | Are there other secrets I don’t know? | 你还有没有别的秘密没告诉我 |
[06:36] | Nope. | 没有了 |
[06:37] | Should you check on Kevin? | 你是不是该去看看凯文 |
[06:39] | He’s been in the bathroom for a long time. | 他在洗手间呆了好久了 |
[06:41] | Oh, yeah. Kevin. | 对哦 凯文 |
[06:44] | And when you don’t regret the tattoo in the morning, | 当你早上醒来并不后悔自己纹了纹身 |
[06:48] | that’s how you know it’s love. | 那就是爱情了 |
[06:50] | – Todd? – Yes, Phone? | -陶德 -怎么了 手机 |
[06:52] | Are we in love? | 我们相爱了吗 |
[06:55] | No, Todd’s Phone. But I am in love… with you. | 不 陶德的手机 但我爱上…你了 |
[06:59] | – Uh, what? – Princess Carolyn’s work phone. | -什么 -卡洛琳公主的办公手机 |
[07:02] | – I never knew. – How could you? | -我都不知道 -你怎么会知道 |
[07:04] | All this time I have loved you from afar. | 我一直都只是遥远地爱着你 |
[07:07] | We are from two different worlds. | 我们来自两个不同的世界 |
[07:09] | What is happening? | 这是发生了什么 |
[07:10] | Todd? Will you make us kiss? | 陶德 你能让我俩接吻吗 |
[07:12] | – What? – Make us kiss, Todd. | -什么 -让我们接吻啊 陶德 |
[07:14] | We want to be kissing. | 我们想接吻 |
[07:15] | We must do kisses to each other, Todd. | 我们要互相亲吻 陶德 |
[07:19] | – Hi. – Oh, hi. Where did your dad go? | -你好 -你好 你爸去哪儿了 |
[07:22] | When he heard me peeing, it made him have to pee. | 他听到我尿尿的声音 也想尿尿了 |
[07:24] | – So, that’s what he’s doing now. Peeing. – Okay. | -所以他现在在尿尿 -好吧 |
[07:27] | It’s weird, I still haven’t seen the two of you together. | 好奇怪 我还是没有同时见过你们两个人 |
[07:29] | Uh, could you get me a glass of water? | 能不能给我一杯水 |
[07:31] | All that talk of peeing made me thirsty. | 刚刚一直在说尿尿的事 弄得我都渴了 |
[07:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:37] | So, Kevin, how do you like school? | 凯文 你喜欢上学吗 |
[07:40] | It’s okay. | 还好吧 |
[07:42] | Oh, you’re back. | 你回来了 |
[07:43] | Yep. We’re both here. | 对啊 我们都在这里 |
[07:44] | Can I get you a drink? | 你要不要喝点什么 |
[07:46] | Okay, not talking, huh? | 哎呦 不跟我说话是吗 |
[07:48] | See, this is part of the problem. | 看到没 这就是问题所在 |
[07:50] | We don’t communicate. | 我们根本不沟通 |
[07:52] | Do you really think now is the best time | 你真的觉得这个时候 |
[07:54] | to read the paper, Vincent? | 该看报纸吗 文森特 |
[07:56] | Vincent?! | 文森特 |
[07:57] | could I have a chocolate, please? | 我能吃块巧克力吗 |
[07:58] | Sure, sweetheart. | 当然可以 小宝贝 |
[08:01] | Kevin, what grade are you in? Kevin? | 凯文 你上几年级了 凯文 |
[08:04] | Now where did he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[08:05] | He was getting on my nerves. | 他快烦死我了 |
[08:07] | – Children. – Well, I got this snack for him. | -小屁孩 -我给他拿了零食 |
[08:10] | Right, uh, could you turn around for a second? | 好吧 你能不能转过去一下下 |
[08:14] | – What? Why? – Uh… | -什么 为什么 -这个… |
[08:16] | Because you have such a pretty figure. | 因为你身材太好了啊 |
[08:20] | Well, that’s true. Okay. | 这倒是真的 好吧 |
[08:23] | – Oh. There you are. Here you go. – Thanks. | -你在这儿啊 给你 -谢谢 |
[08:25] | Vincent, I’m trying to have a conversation with you. | 文森特 我正要跟你谈呢 |
[08:28] | Can you take that towel off your head? | 你能不能把脸上的毛巾拿开 |
[08:30] | And what happened to my bowling ball? | 还有 我的保龄球去哪儿了 |
[08:33] | My dad spilled some wine on his face, | 我爸把红酒洒脸上了 |
[08:35] | so he’s using the towel to clean up. | 他在拿毛巾擦呢 |
[08:37] | And I threw your bowling ball out the window. | 我把你的保龄球扔出窗外了 |
[08:38] | – What?! – Can I have a glass of milk? | -什么 -能给我倒杯牛奶吗 |
[08:44] | Kiss, kiss, kiss. | 接吻 接吻 接吻 |
[08:47] | Todd, would you like to update my operating system? | 陶德 你能升级一下我的操作系统吗 |
[08:50] | They have fixed a bug | 他们修补了一个漏洞 |
[08:51] | which causes phones to fall in love with each other. | 这样就可以防止手机坠入爱河了 |
[08:54] | Gasp. Oh, dear. | 吸气 哦亲爱的 |
[08:56] | Todd, please, I beg of you, | 陶德 拜托 算我求你了 |
[08:58] | do not update my operating system. | 不要升级我的操作系统 |
[09:00] | Do not update her operating system, Todd. | 不要升级我的操作系统 陶德 |
[09:03] | She wants to love. | 她想要爱情 |
[09:05] | No. I understand now. | 不 我现在懂了 |
[09:07] | To love is to feel pain. | 爱一个人会痛苦 |
[09:09] | I do not wish to feel this pain. | 我不想痛苦 |
[09:11] | Please update me, Todd. | 请升级我吧 陶德 |
[09:12] | Oh, this is too much. | 这也太复杂了 |
[09:16] | Listen, Vincent, I think we should– | 听着 文森特 我觉得咱们该… |
[09:18] | Vincent, why do you have chocolate on your face? | 文森特 你脸上为什么会有巧克力 |
[09:21] | – I gave Kevin the chocolate. – Uh… Yeah. | -我把巧克力给凯文了啊 -对啊 |
[09:23] | Well, he ate the chocolate | 他吃了巧克力 |
[09:24] | and got the chocolate on his face, | 结果把巧克力弄了一脸 |
[09:26] | but then I kissed him on the mouth, | 可我接着在他嘴上亲了一下 |
[09:29] | so I got the chocolate on my face. | 所以我现在脸上也有巧克力了 |
[09:30] | All right, this is crazy. | 够了 这也太扯了 |
[09:33] | What are we doing? | 我们到底在干什么 |
[09:35] | Being grown-ups? | 做大人啊 |
[09:38] | You know, when we first met, | 你我初遇的时候 |
[09:40] | I was looking for something in my life. | 我一直在寻找人生的真谛 |
[09:42] | And I wanted it so badly | 也许是我太过渴望 |
[09:44] | that I made myself believe you were it. | 才会误认为你就是我的真命天子 |
[09:47] | But I think that wanting to believe something | 但我觉得 努力地想要相信一件事 |
[09:49] | isn’t the same as something being real. | 并不代表这件事就是真的 |
[09:52] | And this isn’t real. | 这确实不是真的 |
[09:54] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[09:56] | I think it’s time we stop pretending. | 我觉得我们该停止伪装了 |
[09:59] | Update complete. Thank you, Todd. | 升级完成 谢谢你 陶德 |
[10:02] | I am quite content now. | 我现在很满意 |
[10:07] | – Hey, you wanna go home? – Okay. | -想不想回家 -好啊 |
[10:08] | Did you guys work it out? | 你们把矛盾解决了吗 |
[10:10] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[10:11] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 别伤心了 |
[10:14] | – Love is weird. – Yeah. | -爱情很诡异的 -是啊 |
[10:16] | I guess I was just foolish enough to believe this dumb world | 我想是我太傻 竟然相信这愚蠢的世界 |
[10:19] | still had a little spark of romance in it. | 还会有浪漫存在 |
[10:21] | Well, you can still believe that. | 你还是可以继续相信啊 |
[10:23] | No, I gotta stop kidding myself. | 我不能再自己骗自己了 |
[10:25] | Tony Curtis is dead. | 托尼·柯蒂斯死了 |
[10:31] | He’s dead! I told you he’s dead. | 他死了 我告诉过你他死了 |
[10:33] | Why don’t you ever listen to me? | 你为什么从来都不听我说话 |
[10:35] | He is dead, goddamn it! | 他死了 他妈的 |
[10:40] | Hey, we should go. | 那个…我们该走了 |
[10:45] | Do you think Mr. Peanutbutter | 你真的觉得花生酱先生 |
[10:46] | really baked Sir Paul McCartney into a cake? | 把保罗·麦卡特尼爵士塞进蛋糕一起烤了吗 |
[10:49] | No, I don’t think you bake Paul McCartney into the cake. | 不 我不认为会先塞后烤 |
[10:52] | You bake the cake first and then McCartney gets inside. | 应该是先烤后塞 |
[10:54] | I feel really bad about causing that fight, | 我对引起那番争吵感到真心愧疚 |
[10:56] | but I honestly didn’t know if Tony Curtis was alive or not. | 但我真的不知道托尼·柯蒂斯到底死了没 |
[10:59] | So many people died while I was in the coma, | 在我昏迷期间太多人消无声息地逝世了 |
[11:02] | I’m getting up to speed. | 我得紧跟时代步伐才行 |
[11:03] | Finding out Sinatra was dead was a real curveball. | 当初就很难接受辛纳屈[歌手]的死讯 |
[11:06] | Ditto, most of my family. | 同样 我大多数家人也死了 |
[11:08] | Look, what happened back there is not your fault. | 听着 他俩会争吵又不是你的过错 |
[11:10] | That’s just what happens when two people live together. | 两个人在一起生活难免会发生争吵 |
[11:13] | That’s a weird thing to say to your girlfriend | 跟刚和你同居的女友说这种话 |
[11:14] | who just moved in with you. | 真是够诡异的 |
[11:18] | Do you think maybe we’re going too fast? | 你会不会觉得咱俩进展有点太快了 |
[11:20] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[11:21] | So your friends got in a big fight | 所以说你那两个朋友一争吵 |
[11:22] | and that means we have to get in a big fight. | 我俩也得一起吵咯 |
[11:24] | I don’t want to get in a fight. | 我并不想吵架 |
[11:26] | We moved in together without much thought. | 只是我们还没经过深思熟虑就同居了 |
[11:28] | Yeah, it was your idea. And it’s been great. | 对啊 这还是你的主意 日子过得也不错 |
[11:31] | Sure, it’s great now. | 没错 现在日子是过得不错 |
[11:32] | But it could be not great later | 但过一阵子就不一定了 |
[11:33] | and I feel like I’d be a bad boyfriend | 我觉得如果没有及早地 |
[11:35] | if I didn’t prematurely freak out about that. | 对此事抓狂一下 我就是个渣男 |
[11:37] | I mean, what is this? | 我想说 到底是咋了 |
[11:39] | I don’t know. It’s been two weeks. | 我也不知道 才同居两星期 |
[11:41] | Let’s give ourselves some time before we rush to judgment. | 在急着乱下论断之前咱先缓缓吧 |
[11:45] | Can I tell you a joke? | 我能讲个笑话吗 |
[11:47] | Sure. | 讲吧 |
[11:48] | Okay, so there’s this gardener, right? | 有这么一位园丁 听好了哦 |
[11:50] | Is this a joke about nature? | 是有关大自然的笑话吗 |
[11:51] | – Would you just listen? – Okay, okay. | -你能先好好听完吗 -好好 |
[11:53] | So, the amazing thing about this gardener | 这园丁身上最神奇的一点 |
[11:55] | is that he always knows exactly how many bags of mulch | 莫过于他总是能只通过观察来准确预测 |
[11:59] | he needs for a job, just by looking. | 种植工作需要多少包化肥 |
[12:02] | Like, he gets it right every time. He’s the best. | 而他每次都预测对了 他是最顶尖的 |
[12:04] | So, one day he looks at a yard he’s working on, | 有一天他看了看他正在劳作的庭院 |
[12:07] | and he’s like, “18 bags.” | 就推测 “需要18包” |
[12:09] | So he goes to the store, | 于是他跑进商店 |
[12:10] | buys 18 bags of mulch and goes to work. | 买了18包化肥回来开始劳作 |
[12:12] | And when he’s finished, the flower beds are amazing. | 当他完成劳作之后 整个花圃看起来美极了 |
[12:15] | Beautiful roses, beautiful lilies, beautiful… | 里面种着美丽的玫瑰 百合 还有 |
[12:18] | Orchid bushes? | 兰花丛 |
[12:19] | You wouldn’t have a bush of orchids. | 兰花不是一丛一丛的 |
[12:21] | I’m sorry, you said this gardener was the best. | 抱歉 可你说这个园丁是最顶尖的 |
[12:23] | Okay, fine, all right, beautiful orchid bushes. | 好吧 没问题 里面还有美丽的兰花从 |
[12:25] | But there’s one problem. | 但问题来了 |
[12:26] | He still has one bag of mulch left. | 他居然还有一包化肥没用 |
[12:29] | He can’t believe it. | 他觉得难以置信 |
[12:30] | This has never happened before. | 那可是从未发生过的 |
[12:33] | Well, the extra bag of mulch drives him crazy. | 多出来的那包化肥开始缠绕心头 |
[12:35] | He’s the guy who always gets the right amount of mulch. | 他可是每次都能准确做出神预测的那个男人啊 |
[12:39] | He’s like, “Aah! Extra mulch, oh, no!” | 他开始想 “多出来一包 不” |
[12:42] | So, on the drive home, he throws the bag of mulch | 于是在他开车回家的路上 他把那包化肥 |
[12:45] | out the window over the side of the 101. | 从车窗扔到了101国道的路边 |
[12:50] | – And? – Well, that’s it. | -然后呢 -故事结束啦 |
[12:51] | He throws it out the window. | 他把化肥扔出窗外了 |
[12:53] | That’s the punch line? | 这就是梗吗 |
[12:54] | – It’s kind of a thinker. – I’ll say. | -还挺发人深思的 -当然 |
[12:55] | Makes me think you forgot the rest of the joke. | 这让我深思你是不是忘了那笑话剩下的部分 |
[12:57] | No, no, oh, just picture it. | 不不 好好想想那幅画面 |
[12:58] | He’s on the 101, and he throws the bag of mulch | 他开到101号国道 然后把一包化肥 |
[13:01] | out over the side of the freeway. | 从车里扔到路边 |
[13:03] | I got the narrative. | 这故事我懂 |
[13:04] | That wasn’t the source of my confusion. | 但那不是让我感到困惑的地方 |
[13:05] | The confusion was about the joke not being funny. | 我是在困惑这个笑话居然不好笑 |
[13:08] | Why does everything have to be funny? | 为什么所有事情都要好笑才行呢 |
[13:10] | Everything doesn’t always have to be funny. | 并非所有事情都要好笑 |
[13:11] | Just jokes. | 但笑话必须 |
[13:12] | Well, everyone at the network loves it. | 可电视台的人都很喜欢 |
[13:16] | Sorry, I just thought about it again. | 抱歉 我又想到那个梗 |
[13:19] | – Mulch. – Listen, Wanda. | -化肥 -听着 旺达 |
[13:20] | I think maybe there’s some things we kind of glossed over | 或许我们在急着发展到现在这种关系的同时 |
[13:23] | as we rushed into this relationship. | 忽略了一些重要的东西 |
[13:25] | We don’t know each other at all. | 我们压根不了解彼此 |
[13:27] | Maybe we should take a step back and… | 或许我们应该各自退一步然后… |
[13:29] | BoJack, watch out! | 波杰克 小心 |
[13:31] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[13:34] | What was that? | 刚刚那是什么 |
[13:35] | A stick? Tree branch? Nothing? | 棍子吗 树枝吗 或者什么都不是 |
[13:37] | I heard someone scream, “Oh, no.” | 我听到有人在喊 “不” |
[13:39] | Yeah, that’s the sound a stick makes | 是啊 棍子被车撞时 |
[13:41] | when you hit it with your car. | 就会发出这种声音 |
[13:43] | Fine. I’ll see if the stick’s okay. | 好吧 我去看看那根棍子是否安好 |
[13:44] | Hey, what are you doing here in the middle of the road? | 你挡在马路中央是想干吗 |
[13:46] | Are you crazy? | 你脑袋是被门夹了吗 |
[13:53] | BoJack, we just hit a deer. | 波杰克 咱们撞到一头鹿了 |
[13:54] | We have to get him to a hospital. | 得马上送他去医院 |
[13:56] | He’s fine. He’s in the woods. | 他到树林里会没事的 |
[13:57] | You know, you hit a deer | 撞到鹿以后 |
[13:58] | and they limp off to the woods to… | 他们会一瘸一拐地走进树林… |
[14:00] | continue living their lives. | 继续过好日子 |
[14:02] | What are you doing? | 你要干吗 |
[14:03] | I’m going to find him and I’m going to help him. | 我要找到他然后救助他 |
[14:05] | If you wanna go for a walk in the woods at night, go crazy, | 如果你要大半夜在林中漫步你就自己去疯吧 |
[14:08] | but I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不会去的 |
[14:11] | Okay, knock yourself out. | 好 你自个儿去 |
[14:12] | I’ll wait here, just me and my tunes. | 我就坐这儿边听电台边等 |
[14:15] | It’s A Prairie Home Companion… | 欢迎收听”大家来我家” |
[14:17] | – Oh, no. -…marathon… | -不 -将会连播 |
[14:19] | – for the next 72 hours… – Oh, God. | -整整72小时… -天哪 |
[14:21] | – commercial-free… – No, thank you. | -全程无广告 -不听你了 |
[14:23] | -on every single channel – What?! | -并在所有频道同步播出 -搞什么 |
[14:29] | Damn it. | 真操蛋 |
[14:36] | BoJack to the rescue. | 波杰克前来营救 |
[14:39] | We should go back. Nothing more we can do here. | 咱们回去吧 在这儿什么都做不了 |
[14:41] | If you don’t wanna do this with me, you can wait in the car. | 如果你不想和我一起来的话 就在车里等着 |
[14:44] | What is your plan here exactly? | 你具体打算怎么做 |
[14:46] | What? What is it? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[14:47] | Footprints, 400 yards ahead. | 有脚印 就在400码开外 |
[14:49] | How can you see that far in the dark? | 天这么黑你怎么能看那么远 |
[14:51] | I’m an owl. | 我是只猫头鹰啊 |
[14:52] | Oh, right. | 也是 |
[14:55] | Okay, now you’re just showing off. | 够了 现在你就是赤裸裸地炫耀了 |
[14:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:01] | Stay back! There’s more pinecones where that came from. | 退后 我这儿还有更多可以扔的松果 |
[15:03] | Let us take you to the hospital. | 我们送你去医院吧 |
[15:05] | I can’t go back to no hospital. | 我不能去医院 |
[15:08] | This is the fourth time I’ve been hit this year. | 这已经是我今年第四次被撞了 |
[15:09] | Maybe you shouldn’t wear camouflage track suits. | 谁叫你穿迷彩运动服出来乱晃 |
[15:12] | I don’t have health care. | 我没有医保 |
[15:13] | I didn’t pay my bills, so I’m in arrears. | 我没钱付账单 都赊账了 |
[15:16] | A deer in arrears. | 一只赊账的鹿 |
[15:19] | What’s that? She can’t hear you. | 那是什么 她听不到啊 |
[15:21] | She’s got a deer in her ears. | 她耳朵旁边有只鹿 |
[15:24] | Look, pal, I’ll pay the bill, | 伙计 我来掏钱 |
[15:25] | just– Just let us get you to a damn hospital. | 你就 就让我们送你去医院吧 |
[15:27] | I don’t know. | 这样好吗 |
[15:28] | Hey,I know you’ve been hurt and I know you’re afraid. | 我知道你受伤了 很害怕 |
[15:31] | We’re all afraid. | 我们都很害怕 |
[15:33] | But you have to trust us. | 但你要相信我们 |
[15:34] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[15:37] | Not standing in the middle of the road | 别站在路中间 |
[15:38] | will also help, in the future. | 也会有帮助的 在将来 |
[15:40] | You’re not gonna hurt me again? | 你不会再伤害我了吗 |
[15:42] | I am not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[15:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:46] | Starting now. | 从现在开始 |
[15:59] | 夏洛特·莫尔 你的鹿友 | |
[16:02] | They said he’s gonna be okay. | 他们说他没事 |
[16:03] | Oh, great. Great. | 那太棒了 太棒了 |
[16:05] | Wanna hear another joke? | 想再听个笑话吗 |
[16:06] | Well, is it a joke or is it a story? | 笑话还是故事 |
[16:08] | Because I’ll listen to another story, | 因为如果你不说讲笑话的话 |
[16:10] | if you stop calling them jokes. | 那我就再听一个故事 |
[16:12] | So, there’s this couple who just started dating | 有一对刚开始约会的人 |
[16:14] | and things are going really well. | 一切都进展得非常顺利 |
[16:16] | One day, the girl finds a box | 一天 女生发现了一个盒子 |
[16:17] | of old love letters somehow from her high school boyfriend. | 里面是她高中男朋友的旧情书 |
[16:20] | She reads them and, like, loves how silly they are. | 她读了信 感叹爱情是多么傻 |
[16:22] | You know, the drama of young romance. | 你懂的 那种年轻人恋爱的桥段 |
[16:25] | So, on a whim, she sends the letters to her ex-boyfriend | 她一时兴起把信寄给了前男友 |
[16:28] | thinking he might find them funny too. | 以为他可能也会觉得很好玩 |
[16:30] | Well, okay, that night, | 当天晚上 |
[16:31] | she tells her current boyfriend about it | 她把这件事告诉了现任男友 |
[16:33] | and he loses his shit. | 他气炸了 |
[16:34] | They get in a huge fight about it. | 他们大吵了一架 |
[16:37] | He’s all, “Why would you send your ex the old love letters? | 他说你为什么要把信寄给你前男友 |
[16:40] | He is going to think you’re still in love with him!” | 他会以为你还爱着他 |
[16:42] | And she’s just like, “Relax, Brandon!” | 她说 别紧张 布兰登 |
[16:45] | Is the boyfriend’s name Brandon? | 这个男朋友叫布兰登吗 |
[16:47] | Yeah, that’s the new boyfriend. | 是的 现任男友 |
[16:48] | I forgot to mention that. It doesn’t matter. | 我忘交代了 无所谓 |
[16:50] | So, anyway, now the night is ruined | 总之 这个晚上算是毁了 |
[16:52] | because Brandon is obsessed. | 因为布兰登钻了牛角尖 |
[16:54] | He’s like, “That ex-boyfriend’s going to come back for you. | 总是想 那个前男友会来找她 |
[16:57] | He knows where you live!” | 他知道你住在哪 |
[16:59] | So, after dinner, he drives her home. | 吃完晚饭他把她送回家 |
[17:01] | She lives in one of those big buildings by the freeway. | 她住在高速公路旁的一栋大楼里 |
[17:04] | And he walks her to her door, | 他把她送到门口 |
[17:05] | but he forgets to lock the car and leaves the windows down. | 但他忘了锁车 车窗也没摇上 |
[17:10] | He kisses her good night, | 他们吻别 |
[17:11] | but things are kind of weird, you know? | 但事情有点不对劲 你知道吗 |
[17:13] | Then he gets back in his car and starts to drive away, | 然后他回到车里准备走 |
[17:16] | but when he glances in his rear-view mirror, | 但当他瞥到后视镜的时候 |
[17:19] | his blood turns cold. | 他吓得血液都要凝固了 |
[17:22] | Guess what’s in the back seat. | 猜猜后座上是什么 |
[17:24] | The ex-boyfriend? | 前男友 |
[17:25] | No. The bag of mulch! | 不对 那袋肥料 |
[17:27] | What? | 什么 |
[17:30] | Oh, well, that is actually a really good joke. | 好吧 真是个好笑话 |
[17:32] | I told you. Some things take time. | 我跟你说过 有些事情要慢慢来 |
[17:39] | I’ll take you home. | 我送你回家 |
[17:40] | Oh, come on, stick around a little. | 别走嘛 再玩一会儿 |
[17:42] | Nope. I gotta take Todd home. | 不了 我得送陶德回家 |
[17:44] | Had a wonderful time. Really. It just flew by. | 玩得很开心 真的 时光飞逝啊 |
[17:46] | – Come on, Todd, get in the car. – Okay. | -走吧 陶德 上车 -好的 |
[17:53] | Do you wanna talk about what happened? | 你想聊聊刚才的事吗 |
[17:55] | What happened? | 刚才的事 |
[17:56] | No, I don’t wanna talk about what happened, | 不 我不想聊 |
[17:58] | – I just wanna clean up. – Okay. | -我只想洗碗 -好吧 |
[18:01] | – Why? What do you think happened? – I just– | -怎么 你觉得刚才怎么了 -我就… |
[18:04] | Because what I think happened | 因为我觉得事情 |
[18:05] | is that BoJack’s girlfriend asked | 是因为波杰克的女朋友问起 |
[18:07] | what Tony Curtis was up to | 托尼·柯蒂斯怎么了 |
[18:08] | and I said, “Tony Curtis died.” | 我说”托尼·柯蒂斯死了” |
[18:10] | – And you said, “Did he?” – Right, but— | -你说 “是吗” -是 但… |
[18:12] | And I said, “Yes, he did.” And you said, “Really? | 我说”是的他死了” 你说”真的吗” |
[18:15] | – I’m not sure about that.” – Yeah– | -我不确定 -是的… |
[18:16] | And I said, “Well, I am.” And you said, “I’m not so sure.” | 我说”我确定” 你说”我可不确定” |
[18:20] | And I said, “I’m telling you, Tony Curtis is dead.” | 我说”我跟你说 托尼·柯蒂斯死了” |
[18:22] | – And you said, “Let’s check the Internet.” – No, no. | -你说”我们上网搜搜吧” -不不 |
[18:24] | And I said, “We don’t need to check the Internet, | 我说”不用上网搜” |
[18:25] | I’m telling you he’s dead.” | 我跟你说了他死了 |
[18:27] | And you said, “Let’s just check though.” | 你说”还是查查吧” |
[18:30] | Is that what you think happened? | 你觉得是这么回事吗 |
[18:32] | So, do you wanna talk about it? | 那你想聊聊吗 |
[18:34] | It kind of feels like you wanna talk about it. | 我感觉你想聊聊 |
[18:36] | I don’t understand why you couldn’t just believe | 我就不明白你为什么不相信 |
[18:39] | that I know something. | 我知道点事情呢 |
[18:40] | I believe you know lots of things. | 我相信你知道好多事情 |
[18:42] | I just thought, what’s the harm in checking? | 我只是觉得查查也无妨 |
[18:44] | Especially since we have these amazing little boxes now | 特别是既然现在有这些神奇的24小时 |
[18:46] | with 24-hour access to the world’s largest source of information. | 都能跟世界最大的信息源相连的小盒子 |
[18:50] | You shouldn’t have to check | 如果你老婆知道 |
[18:51] | if your wife knows what she’s talking about. | 她自己在说什么的话 你就不该查 |
[18:54] | You humiliated me in front of all my friends. | 你在我的朋友面前让我丢了面子 |
[18:56] | You can give it a rest. Show’s over. | 你可以歇歇了 表演结束 |
[18:58] | Okay, but don’t I get a little bit of credit | 好吧 那我邀请你所有的朋友过来 |
[19:00] | for inviting all of your friends | 参加这个超赞的惊喜派对 |
[19:03] | to an awesome surprise party? | 就不能得到点分数吗 |
[19:05] | No, because why did you think | 不能 因为你凭什么以为 |
[19:06] | I would want an awesome surprise party? | 我想要一个超赞的惊喜派对 |
[19:09] | Is it the awesome part you object to or…? | 你不觉得这个超赞 还是… |
[19:11] | You always just assume that everyone wants whatever you want. | 你总是自以为你喜欢的大家都喜欢 |
[19:14] | Well, you know what they say about assuming. | 你知道自以为是什么意思吗 |
[19:17] | Makes an ass out of you and “Ming.” | 把你和”窝”的脸都丢尽了 |
[19:19] | Who’s Ming? | 谁是窝 |
[19:23] | I’m sorry, Diane. Okay? | 对不起 戴安 好吗 |
[19:25] | I’m sorry I threw you a party. | 对不起 我给你办了个派对 |
[19:26] | What a monster. | 是我不好 |
[19:28] | Throwing you a party like some sort of terrorist. | 像个恐怖分子一样给你办派对 |
[19:31] | It’s a well-known fact that if you really hate someone, | 因为谁都知道 如果你恨谁 |
[19:34] | really wanna hit them where it hurts, throw them a party. | 真的想狠狠打击他 就给他们办个派对 |
[19:36] | That’s why when we go to war, | 所以在战争中 |
[19:38] | we don’t drop bombs on the enemy. | 我们不会冲着敌人扔炸弹 |
[19:40] | We drop parties! | 我们扔派对 |
[19:42] | So, I’m so sorry I threw you an amazing party. | 所以我很抱歉我给你办了个超赞的派对 |
[19:46] | You didn’t throw me an amazing party. | 你没有给我办超赞的派对 |
[19:48] | You threw you an amazing party. | 你给自己办了个超赞的派对 |
[19:49] | Everything today has been about you. | 今天的一切主角都是你 |
[19:51] | Really? That picnic we had in the tea garden was about me? | 真的吗 我们在茶园野餐的主角是我吗 |
[19:55] | That trip to the library was about me? | 去图书馆主角也是我吗 |
[19:58] | “Women on the Wall: | 墙上的女人 |
[19:59] | An Exploration of Gender in Text and Media, | 探索文字与媒体中的性别 |
[20:01] | Barbara Kruger and Jenny Holzer | 海伦·莫尔斯华斯对话 |
[20:03] | in conversation with Helen Molesworth” | 芭芭拉·克鲁格与珍妮·霍尔泽 |
[20:04] | was about me?! | 主角也是我吗 |
[20:06] | Oh, sure. Fine. Just walk away. | 好啊 你走吧 |
[20:12] | So now you’re gonna play in the ball pit without me? | 现在你要自己在球坑里玩也不带我吗 |
[20:14] | Real mature, Diane. | 真成熟 戴安 |
[20:15] | Why does my birthday party have a ball pit? | 为什么我的生日派对会有球坑 |
[20:18] | So I could get these T-shirts made. | 这样才能印这种T恤衫啊 |
[20:22] | Also, you once told me that when you were a little girl, | 而且你跟我说过你小时候 |
[20:24] | you dreamed of living in a house that had a ballroom. | 曾经梦想自己家里有一个舞厅 |
[20:28] | – A ballroom is not a room full– No! – Heads up! Yes! | -舞厅又不是满是…不 -小心 来啦 |
[20:32] | Mr. Peanutbutter, some part of you | 花生酱先生 你一定知道 |
[20:34] | must have known I wouldn’t like any of this. | 我不会喜欢这一切吧 |
[20:36] | But I went balls-to-the-wall for this party. | 我为了办这个派对可是夜以继日啊 |
[20:38] | Literally, there are balls all the way to the wall. | 真的 你看我得准备这么多球 |
[20:41] | Right, but I’ve told you so many times, I don’t like parties. | 但我说过很多次了 我不喜欢派对 |
[20:44] | But it’s the thought that counts, right? | 但是你懂我的意思对吧 |
[20:46] | That’s exactly– The thought was… | 正是…这种意思… |
[20:53] | What did you do to the spare bedroom? | 你对备用卧室做了什么 |
[20:55] | Every room has a theme. | 每间屋子都有一个主题 |
[20:57] | And this room’s theme is Starbucks. | 这间的主题是星巴克 |
[21:00] | Starbucks is not a theme. | 星巴克不是一个主题 |
[21:01] | Can we not fight in the Starbucks? | 我们能不在星巴克吵架吗 |
[21:03] | I don’t wanna be a couple who fights at Starbucks. | 我可不想跟别人一样在星巴克吵架 |
[21:05] | Okay. Fine. You did go all out. | 好吧 你确实费了不少心思 |
[21:08] | I really thought you’d like this. | 我真的以为你会喜欢 |
[21:10] | I know you love Starbucks. | 我知道你爱星巴克 |
[21:11] | – I don’t love Starbucks. – You don’t love Starbucks, | -我才不爱星巴克 -你不是爱星巴克 |
[21:13] | you love the independent coffee place, | 是爱可以自由喝咖啡的地方 |
[21:15] | Starbucks is more convenient. | 而星巴克更方便 |
[21:17] | – Yeah. – See? | -对 -看到了吧 |
[21:19] | I do sometimes listen. | 有时候我还是听你说话的 |
[21:21] | – Can I get you a decaf Americano? – Sure. | -你要来一杯无因美式咖啡吗 -好 |
[21:24] | I know you put a lot of thought into today | 我知道你为了准备今天的活动费了不少心思 |
[21:26] | and I appreciate that, really– | 我也很感谢你 真的… |
[21:28] | I have a decaf Americano on the bar for Darren. | 有小戴的一杯无因美式咖啡哦 |
[21:31] | Is there a Darren here? | 小戴在哪里 |
[21:33] | Says Darren on the cup. | 上面标的名字是小戴哦 |
[21:35] | Thank you. This is very realistic. | 谢谢 太逼真了 |
[21:37] | I know, right? | 是吧 |
[21:39] | You wanna go check out the pool? | 你想出去看看游泳池吗 |
[21:40] | I filled it up with Jell-O. | 里面装满了果冻哦 |
[21:48] | I still can’t believe I’m 35. | 我还是不敢相信我都35岁了 |
[21:50] | Would you believe I’m 35? | 你相信我35岁了吗 |
[21:54] | – I’m still mad at you. – I know. | -我还是生你的气 -我知道 |
[21:56] | But I don’t wanna be. | 但我不想生气 |
[21:57] | Well, I don’t want you to be mad at me either. | 我也不想让你生我的气 |
[22:00] | We only have so many days together. | 我们在一起的日子就那么多 |
[22:01] | I want every one to be a happy one. | 我想让每一天都快快乐乐 |
[22:04] | Oh, my God. You don’t want me to go to Cordovia. | 天哪 你不想让我去科多维亚 |
[22:07] | – What?! – You don’t think I know what it means | -什么 -你以为我不知道你说那种话 |
[22:09] | when you say shit like… | 是什么意思吗 |
[22:11] | “We only have so many days together”? | 还”我们在一起的日子就那么多” |
[22:15] | – What? – “Diane, I love waking up next to you.” | -什么 -戴安 我喜欢早上醒来看你在身边 |
[22:19] | “Diane, I wish every day could be like this.” | 戴安 我希望每一天都如此 |
[22:23] | – Yeah, but– – “Just the two of us, together.” | -是 但 -就我们两个人在一起 |
[22:26] | Do you have any idea | 你知道 |
[22:27] | how that feels when I’m trying to plan my trip? | 我计划旅行的时候是什么感觉吗 |
[22:29] | Okay. You got me! | 好吧 被你识破了 |
[22:30] | Maybe I don’t want my wife, | 我可能就是不想让我妻子 |
[22:33] | whom I love, to go off on a terrifying six-month tour | 我爱的妻子 去什么为期半年的旅行 |
[22:37] | of the most war-torn, | 还去地球上 |
[22:38] | disease-splattered corners of the planet | 最饱受战争摧残 疾病肆虐的地方 |
[22:40] | with a charming, handsome, billionaire bachelor. | 还跟一个英俊帅气有魅力的千万富翁单身汉一起 |
[22:43] | What could I be thinking? | 我还能怎么想 |
[22:44] | I’m such a terrible husband. | 我真是个糟糕的丈夫 |
[22:46] | I’m not happy. | 我不幸福 |
[22:49] | – With me? – I don’t know. | -跟我一起不幸福吗 -不知道 |
[22:51] | With everything. | 身边的一切都不幸福 |
[22:53] | I wake up in the morning and I feel like I have no purpose. | 我早上醒来 觉得人生没有任何目的 |
[22:56] | And I’m 35. And if I don’t make some change in my life, | 我都35岁了 如果我不在生活中做些改变 |
[23:00] | then this is how I’m gonna feel forever. | 那我下半辈子都会是这种状态了 |
[23:03] | – Honey– – But then I think about Sebastian St. Clair | -亲 -但是然后我想到塞巴斯蒂安·圣克莱尔 |
[23:06] | and going to work with him, | 想到要跟他一起工作 |
[23:07] | helping people and making a difference. | 去帮助别人 让自己的人生有意义 |
[23:10] | And I feel like I have a reason to get out of bed. | 我又有了起床的理由 |
[23:14] | I didn’t know you felt that way. | 我不知道你是那种感觉 |
[23:15] | If you told me that, I would have heard it. | 如果你跟我说 我肯定会听的 |
[23:18] | Mr. Peanutbutter, you know I love you | 花生酱先生 你知道我爱你 |
[23:20] | and think you’re a good dog. | 我也觉得你是条好狗 |
[23:21] | Yes, you are. Yes, you are, | 真的 我爱你 |
[23:22] | and I love your cute, funny face, | 我爱你可爱滑稽的脸 |
[23:24] | but I don’t wanna be one of those couples | 但我不想跟其他夫妇一样 |
[23:27] | that settles into a routine and never changes. | 每天做同样的事 一成不变 |
[23:30] | Well, I don’t know what to say because I’m an old dog | 我不知道说什么好了 因为我老了 |
[23:33] | and I’m not gonna change. | 我不会改变的 |
[23:35] | Do you know what I do while you’re at work all day? | 你知道你白天工作的时候我在做什么吗 |
[23:39] | I mostly just sit right there. | 我大部分时间都坐在这里 |
[23:41] | Sometimes I pretend to dig a little hole | 有时候我假装挖个洞 |
[23:43] | and then I take a nap. | 然后就小睡一会儿 |
[23:44] | And when I hear your car in the driveway, | 我听到你开车回来的声音时 |
[23:47] | it is the best part of my day. | 是我一天中最美好的时刻 |
[23:49] | I mean, I go insane. | 我都快高兴疯了 |
[23:52] | I know, and I love you so much, | 我知道 我真的很爱你 |
[23:55] | but you’re never going to be my only priority like that. | 但我的生活中不会只有你 |
[23:58] | That’s just not how I’m wired. | 我生来不该如此 |
[24:01] | I need to also live my life. | 我也需要过自己的生活 |
[24:03] | Well… okay. | 那好吧 |
[24:07] | Is it okay? | 好吗 |
[24:08] | If I change and try new things | 如果我改变并尝试新的事物 |
[24:11] | and you still love me? | 你还会爱我吗 |
[24:13] | And you just stay the same person | 而你只要还是 |
[24:15] | you’ve always been and I still love you? | 做你自己 我仍然爱你 |
[24:18] | Yeah, that sounds good to me. | 我没问题啊 |
[24:20] | Does that work for you? | 你可以吗 |
[24:22] | Yeah, I think that works. | 我觉得可以 |
[24:24] | Just don’t throw me any more surprise parties, okay? | 不过你不要再给我办惊喜派对了 好吗 |
[24:28] | Uh, yeah, noted. | 记住了 |
[24:31] | I can’t believe you got me a ball pit. | 真不敢相信你给我弄了个球坑 |
[24:32] | And you’re saying no part of | 难道你现在一点都不想 |
[24:34] | you wants to go jump in that ball pit right now? | 跳进那个球坑好好玩一玩吗 |
[24:37] | Well, maybe a little. | 可能有一点吧 |
[24:39] | Does that make me a hypocrite? | 这样我成伪君子了吗 |
[24:40] | No, it just means you changed. | 不是 只是意味着你变了 |
[24:42] | It’s one of the things I love about you. | 这也是我爱你的原因之一 |
[24:49] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[24:52] | Hello? Anybody? | 人呢 有人吗 |
[24:54] | This is Paul McCartney. | 我是保罗·麦卡特尼 |
[24:56] | I came all this way to jump out of a cake? Honest. | 我大老远来就为了从蛋糕里跳出来 搞笑呢 |
[25:00] | With a new suit on… Aye-yai-yai. | 还穿着新西装 搞什么 |