时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I’m sorry I broke your expensive bachelor vase. | 对不起 我打碎了你昂贵的单只花瓶 |
[00:12] | That’s all right. | 没事的 |
[00:13] | I’ve learned that when you’re in a loving family | 我知道只要生活在一个有爱的家庭里 |
[00:15] | there’s nothing wrong with a little horsin’ around. | 稍微胡闹一点也没有关系 |
[00:20] | Cut! | 卡 |
[00:21] | That’s the show, folks. | 节目到此结束 |
[00:22] | Now, let’s hear it for our amazing cast. | 现在请把掌声送给各位演员 |
[00:24] | Joelle. | 乔尔 |
[00:26] | Bradley. | 布莱德利 |
[00:26] | Little Sarah Lynn. | 小萌妹萨拉·琳 |
[00:28] | And our star, BoJack Horseman! | 以及主角 马男波杰克 |
[00:33] | Thanks for coming out. Thank you very much. | 谢谢你们来到这里 谢谢各位 |
[00:37] | Great pilot. | 这次试播太成功了 |
[00:38] | We got the biggest laugh | 我第一次听到 |
[00:39] | I ever heard with that “Gag me with a spoon” joke. | “拿把勺子塞住我”的梗有这么多人笑 |
[00:42] | And then we topped it with the “Get a room” joke. | 然后”开房去吧”的梗又超越了它 |
[00:45] | This was so fun. | 真是太好玩了 |
[00:46] | Do we get to make more? | 我们还能再多拍几集吗 |
[00:48] | I think we got a real shot. | 我觉得这个几率很大 |
[00:49] | And as long as the ratings | 只要收视率 |
[00:50] | don’t dip below a dismal 15 million a night, | 不会低于每晚150万人 |
[00:53] | we could be on the air for many years. | 我们就能播好几年呢 |
[00:55] | – No way! – All right! | -不是吧 -太棒了 |
[00:56] | – There’s your squirt, sir. – Thank you. | -您的喷雾 -谢谢 |
[00:57] | And if that happens, I want you to take care of each other. | 如果真是这样 希望你们能互相照顾 |
[01:00] | No matter what, we’re going to stick together. | 不管怎样 我们都要团结一心 |
[02:16] | Thank you, Tina, for those touching grunts and growls. | 蒂娜 感谢你那感人的低吼 |
[02:19] | I’m Henry Winkler. | 我是亨利·温克勒 |
[02:20] | You probably remember me from my 2002 guest role | 你们应该记得我2002年曾经客串 |
[02:23] | on Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. | 《法律与秩序:特殊受害者》 |
[02:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢各位 |
[02:27] | But perhaps the greatest role I’ve ever played is friend. | 但我演过的最好的角色可能就是朋友了 |
[02:30] | Herb was a dear friend | 赫比是我的挚友 |
[02:32] | and I am honored to be dedicating this bench in his memory. | 我很荣幸能够以这把长椅来纪念他 |
[02:38] | In his last days, Herb’s cancer had gone into remission. | 在他最后的时光里 他的癌症曾经有所好转 |
[02:42] | He was full of hope. | 他心里曾充满希望 |
[02:43] | But on the drive home from the hospital, his brakes gave out, | 但在从医院开车回家的路上 他的刹车失灵了 |
[02:46] | he crashed into a truck full of peanuts. | 他撞上了一辆满载花生的卡车 |
[02:49] | He survived the crash, but he was allergic to peanuts. | 车祸虽然没有要他的命 但由于他对花生过敏 |
[02:52] | He died instantly. | 他不幸当场死亡 |
[02:53] | Let us now read his final tweets. | 让我们朗读一下他最后发的推 |
[02:57] | “I’m gonna live forever! | “我会永远活下去 |
[02:59] | Hashtag “cancer free.” | 加话题”癌症好了” |
[03:00] | Hashtag “invincible.” | 加话题”无坚不摧” |
[03:02] | Hashtag “tweeting while driving.” | 加话题”开车发推” |
[03:05] | Oh, no, I think I’m gonna hit that truck. | 哦不 我好像要撞上那辆卡车了 |
[03:07] | Hashtag “hopefully it isn’t full of peanuts.” | 加话题”希望车上装的不是花生” |
[03:10] | Hashtag “Oh, no. It was full of peanuts.” | 加话题”哦不车上装的全是花生” |
[03:15] | I was wondering where you wandered off to. | 我还在想你去哪儿了呢 |
[03:17] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[03:19] | I’m no good with funerals. | 我不喜欢参加葬礼 |
[03:20] | When I cry, it messes up my makeup | 我一哭就会弄花我的妆 |
[03:22] | and then I get really bummed out. | 然后我就会很不爽 |
[03:24] | Yeah, same for me. | 我也一样 |
[03:25] | Herb told me you came by the house last summer. | 赫比告诉我你去年夏天去过他家 |
[03:27] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:30] | Did he tell you anything else about it? | 那他跟你说别的了吗 |
[03:31] | No, we talked about cancer, how hard it is living with cancer, | 没 我们聊了癌症 患癌症生活有多痛苦 |
[03:34] | little bit about the L.A. Kings, and then back to cancer. | 又聊了几句洛杉矶国王队 然后继续聊癌症 |
[03:37] | – Well, that’s– Probably– – Then I read that chapter in your book | -这个可能 -然后我读到你书里那章 |
[03:39] | about how he never forgave you | 你说他永远不会原谅你 |
[03:41] | and he tried to kick you out of the house | 还想把你赶出他家 |
[03:42] | and you ended up wrestling on the floor over a telescope. | 结果你最后倒在地上和望远镜玩摔跤 |
[03:45] | – Oh, you did read that part? – Yeah. | -你看过那一段啊 -是啊 |
[03:48] | I just wish there was something I could do. | 我真希望我能帮上什么忙 |
[03:52] | Okay, I gotta go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[03:53] | Wait, I haven’t seen you in 30 years. | 等等啊 我都30年没见你了 |
[03:55] | You wanna go grab a cup of vodka? I– I’m sorry, the funeral. | 想不想去喝杯伏特加 对不起这是葬礼 |
[03:58] | I mean, a bottle of vodka? | 想不想去喝瓶伏特加 |
[04:00] | No. You should stick around. | 还是不了 你应该留在这里 |
[04:01] | Hey, maybe you’ll find that something you’re looking for. | 也许你就能找到什么忙可以帮 |
[04:04] | But if you’re ever in New Mexico, drop me a line. | 不过你啥时候来新墨西哥州 就给我打电话 |
[04:07] | New Mexico? | 新墨西哥州 |
[04:08] | I thought you lived in Maine. | 我还以为你住在缅因州 |
[04:09] | I always pictured you there. | 我总觉得你该住在那里 |
[04:11] | A little house by a lake? | 住在湖边小屋里 |
[04:12] | I was just there for, like, a month, 30 years ago. | 我就在那儿住了一个月 还是30年前了 |
[04:15] | I live outside Santa Fe now. | 我现在住在圣达非郊区 |
[04:19] | 夏洛特·莫尔 你的小鹿朋友 新墨西哥州特苏基 | |
[04:27] | – Think everyone here read my book? – Well, I didn’t. | -你觉得这些人都读过我的书吗 -我就没读 |
[04:29] | Of course you didn’t. | 你当然没读 |
[04:30] | Here’s the Cliffs-Notes version: Shut up, Todd! | 告诉你个简短的版本 “闭嘴 陶德” |
[04:32] | Okay, you’re clearly in one of your moods. | 好吧 你现在显然不开心 |
[04:35] | I’m gonna go play astronaut | 接下来几个小时我要在 |
[04:36] | in the trunk of your car for the next few hours. | 你车的后备箱里演宇航员 |
[04:39] | Have fun being sad. | 祝你伤心得开心 |
[04:41] | Do you know what you’re supposed to do with our date pits? | 你知道枣核该怎么处理吗 |
[04:43] | Why serve dates and not have a place to put the pits? | 为啥上了枣又不给地方扔枣核 |
[04:46] | You know, some people just have no class. | 有些人就是没品啊 |
[04:48] | What are you doing here? You didn’t know Herb. | 你在这儿干啥 你又不认识赫比 |
[04:50] | No, but I do know a hot ticket, | 我是不认识他 但我知道哪里有鱼钓 |
[04:51] | and this funeral’s a real whom’s-whom. | 这场葬礼可全是名人啊 |
[04:53] | Henry Winkler, Jake and Maggot Gyllenhaal, | 亨利·温克勒 杰克和小蛆·吉伦哈尔 |
[04:56] | that Pakistani girl who keeps winning Nobel Prizes. | 还有那个一直在赢诺贝尔奖的巴基斯坦妹 |
[04:59] | I’m gonna go rub me some elbows. | 我得去搞搞人脉 |
[05:00] | There’s so much to hate about what you just said. | 你刚刚说的话槽点太多了 |
[05:02] | Well, here’s the good news. You know when someone dies, | 告诉你个好消息 你知不知道人死了以后 |
[05:05] | everyone wants to buy their shit? | 大家就都会想买他的东西 |
[05:06] | You’re lucky you have a piece of Horsin’ Around, | 你参演了《胡闹的小马》算是走运了 |
[05:08] | because this is where money starts rolling in. | 因为你现在可以赚一大笔钱了 |
[05:10] | What? I don’t want that money. That’s blood money. | 我才不想要这钱 这钱可沾了血 |
[05:12] | Well, what do you want me to do with it? ‘Cause it’s coming. | 那你想让我怎么办 钱已经滚滚来了啊 |
[05:15] | I don’t know. Give it to some orphans or something. | 我怎么知道 捐给孤儿什么的吧 |
[05:16] | – I can’t deal with this. – Oh, come on! | -我不想纠结些这个 -拜托 |
[05:19] | You don’t think Elton John was raking it in when Diana died? | 难道埃尔顿·约翰没有借戴安娜的死趁机牟利吗 |
[05:22] | More like “Candle in the Windfall.” Cha-ching! | 就像《再见 英格兰玫瑰》 大卖啊 |
[05:27] | You have to live with the shitty thing you did | 我要让你跟你做的那些破事一起 |
[05:30] | for the rest of your life. | 悔恨终生 |
[05:35] | Hello, love. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[05:36] | Hey, Joelle, I actually came here to be alone. | 嗨 乔尔 我想一个人静静 |
[05:38] | I’m at my wit’s end, I truly am. | 我想得头发都要掉光了 真的 |
[05:41] | I just flew in across the pond and I don’t know which end is up. | 我刚从大洋彼岸飞过来 搞不懂发生了什么 |
[05:44] | This might be a stupid question, | 这么问也许有点傻 |
[05:45] | but were you always so… British? | 但你为什么总是这么的 英伦范儿 |
[05:48] | Oh, let’s get some light in here, it’s so dreadfully dreary. | 来点光吧 这里沉闷得太可怕了 |
[05:51] | Because I’m, like, 70 percent sure you used to be American. | 因为我差不多有七成把握你以前是美国人 |
[05:54] | That’s better. | 这样就好多了 |
[05:55] | Hey, this one’s having a freak-out. She needs to lie down. | 这个人嗑药了 需要躺下休息 |
[05:58] | I’m not freaking out. | 我很正常 |
[05:59] | I just don’t understand why that lady was being all judgy. | 我只是不明白那个女的怎么那么挑剔 |
[06:02] | You were touching her face | 你摸着她的脸 |
[06:04] | and telling her she was gonna die next. | 说下一个死的就是她 |
[06:06] | I’m eccentric. I do weird shit. | 我精灵古怪 不走寻常路 |
[06:08] | How is that my problem? | 怪我咯 |
[06:11] | When was the last time all four of us were in the same room? | 上次我们四个共处一室是什么时候 |
[06:14] | Probably not since the show ended. | 大概是我们表演结束后就再没聚过了 |
[06:16] | Yeah, I left California pretty much right after. | 是的 我在那之后马上就离开加利福尼亚 |
[06:19] | Now I got the biggest hardware store in Seattle. | 现在我有一家西雅图最大的五金店 |
[06:21] | That’s a lie. We’re actually in Olympia. | 我瞎说的 其实是在奥林匹亚 |
[06:23] | And I’m on the West End playing Juliet’s… nurse. | 我在伦敦西区出演茱莉亚…的护士 |
[06:27] | – And how are your kids? – I don’t have any kids. | -你孩子怎么样 -还没要 |
[06:30] | Oh, I just assumed you had a bunch of kids, | 我还以为你已经儿女成群了 |
[06:32] | ’cause, you know, your body. | 因为 你懂的 你那身材 |
[06:34] | Come on, Sarah Lynn. | 别这样 萨拉·琳 |
[06:35] | I assumed you weren’t still a massive cunt. | 我还以为你逼没那么贱了呢 |
[06:37] | Jesus Christ, Joelle. | 天 乔尔 |
[06:39] | That’s an okay thing to say in England. | 在英国这么说很正常 |
[06:40] | Shove it up your ass with a spoonful of sugar, | 老娘用一勺糖给你灌肠信不 |
[06:42] | you supercalifragilisticexpiali-bitch! | 你个超级奇葩大贱人 |
[06:46] | – Guys, hey, hey, come on. – Let go of me! | -大家冷静点 -放开我 |
[06:47] | – I’m gonna hulk out! – Guys, can we just be civil for one day? | -我要变身了 -各位 能文明一天吗 |
[06:50] | – Oh, you’re one to talk. – What’s that mean? | -你还好意思说 -你什么意思 |
[06:52] | Were you being civil when you had sex with my mom? | 你和我妈上床的时候文明吗 |
[06:55] | What? I never– Why would–? Wait, | 什么 我从没 为啥 等等 |
[06:57] | which one was your mom? Blond hair? Glasses? | 你妈是哪个 金发 戴眼镜的 |
[06:59] | – No. – This sucks. You guys suck. | -不是 -太烂了 你们太烂了 |
[07:02] | I don’t even know why I came to this party. | 我连自己为什么来这个派对都不知道 |
[07:04] | It’s not a party, it’s Herb’s funeral. | 这不是派对 这是赫比的葬礼 |
[07:06] | Herb died? | 赫比死了 |
[07:07] | You know, maybe it’s for the best | 也许我们不要 |
[07:09] | we don’t get together that often. | 这么频繁地见面最好 |
[07:11] | We’d most likely drive each other mad. | 我们很可能把对方逼疯的 |
[07:13] | Well, no one knows how to get under your skin like family. Right? | 没人能像家人一样明白你的内心 对吗 |
[07:15] | We’re not a family, BoJack. | 我们不是个家庭 波杰克 |
[07:17] | We probably won’t even see each other again, | 下次葬礼之前 |
[07:19] | until the next funeral. | 我们大概不会再见面了 |
[07:22] | – Why are you all looking at me? – You are the oldest. | -为什么都看着我 -你年纪最大 |
[07:24] | You are a severe alcoholic. | 你严重酗酒 |
[07:26] | I’m honestly so high right now, | 我现在真的嗨了 |
[07:28] | I don’t even know where I’m looking. | 都不知道自己在看什么 |
[07:29] | Anyway, so long, thanks for the memories, | 不管怎么说 再见 感谢旧事重提 |
[07:33] | and don’t forget to suck a dick, dumbshi– | 别忘了舔鸡巴 白痴… |
[07:35] | Pardon me. Is one of you Sarah Lynn? | 打扰一下 有谁是萨拉·琳吗 |
[07:38] | I am. Of course. God, are you blind? | 我就是 还用问 天你是瞎了吗 |
[07:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:43] | Well, forgive me. | 抱歉 |
[07:44] | I’m Herb Kazzaz’s blind executor. | 我是赫比·哈萨克的遗嘱执行盲人 |
[07:46] | Per the instructions of his last will and testament, | 遵照他的临终遗嘱 |
[07:50] | I am to give you this disk. | 我要把这个磁盘给你 |
[07:54] | Am I close? | 我离你近吗 |
[07:54] | Just take the disk from the guy. | 赶紧从那个家伙手里接过来磁盘 |
[07:56] | It contains directions to Herb’s gold. | 里面有赫比的金子说明 |
[07:59] | Herb’s gold? | 赫比的金子 |
[08:01] | There were no further details. | 并没有进一步说明 |
[08:03] | He was a peculiar client. | 他是位奇怪的客户 |
[08:05] | I told him, I’m not actually an attorney, | 我对他说 事实上我不是个律师 |
[08:07] | I’m just a blind man. | 我只是个盲人 |
[08:09] | Still, Herb thought me wise for some reason. | 但赫比仍然认为我很睿智 |
[08:12] | Perhaps it is my overly formal manner of speech. | 可能是因为我太过正式的说话方式吧 |
[08:15] | I bid you good day. | 愿您生活愉快 |
[08:18] | Oh, pardon me. | 抱歉 |
[08:20] | Right at shin level. | 刚好跟小腿一般齐 |
[08:22] | What are we supposed to do with a floppy disk? | 你打算怎么处理这个磁盘 |
[08:26] | So, what’s up, kiddo? | 怎么了 小鬼 |
[08:27] | BoJack and my mom are becoming, like, friends | 波杰克和我妈成了朋友 |
[08:29] | and they’re acting real weird. | 他们行为真的很奇怪 |
[08:34] | Hey, guys, guys, come on! | 上面的 上面的 行行好 |
[08:36] | There’s somebody beneath you! | 下面还有人呢 |
[08:37] | Jeez, all day with the… | 整天都要跟这种… |
[08:39] | Listen, kiddo, forget about them. | 听着 孩子 别管他们 |
[08:41] | You wanna check out this cool new game I got? | 想玩玩这个我买的新游戏吗 |
[08:43] | You have solitaire? On your computer? | 你有单人纸牌游戏吗 你的电脑上 |
[08:46] | Yep. It only took 12 disks to install it. | 是的 只用了十二个磁盘安装 |
[08:50] | Herb’s computer had a floppy disk drive. | 赫比的电脑有个软盘驱动 |
[08:53] | I bet it’s still in his old office. | 肯定还在他原来的办公室里 |
[08:55] | Unless somebody else moved in. | 除非有别人搬进去了 |
[08:56] | Nobody wanted Herb’s office, remember? | 没人想用赫比的办公室 记得吗 |
[08:58] | Because it was under tap dancing star | 因为正好在踢踏舞演员 |
[09:00] | Savion Glover’s office. Let’s go. | 沙维翁·格洛弗的办公室下面 我们走 |
[09:02] | – What? Right now? – Yeah. Don’t you get it? | -什么 现在吗 -对 还不明白吗 |
[09:04] | Herb’s giving us a reunion special. | 赫比给了我们一次特别的聚会 |
[09:06] | Remember how he always wanted to do | 还记得他总是想在《胡闹的小马》里 |
[09:08] | a treasure hunt episode of Horsin’ Around | 做一集寻宝游戏吗 |
[09:09] | but the network said it was too edgy? | 但网络上说那太超前了 |
[09:11] | This is that episode. | 这就是那集 |
[09:13] | – I just don’t know. – Yeah, I don’t want to do that. | -我真不知道 -我也不想干 |
[09:15] | Wait, so you’d rather just stay at this funeral and be sad, | 等下 所以你们宁愿悲伤地待在这里 |
[09:18] | instead of going on a crazy adventure | 也不愿开启一段疯狂的冒险 |
[09:20] | to find our dead friend’s secret treasure? | 找出我们故友神秘的宝藏吗 |
[09:22] | Do you have any idea how insane you all sound? | 你们知道自己有多傻吗 |
[09:24] | Oh, I get it. You just don’t wanna be here. | 我知道 你就是不想待在这儿 |
[09:27] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是那样 |
[09:28] | Herb clearly wanted us to do this, as a family. | 很明显赫比想让我们携手 像个家庭一样 |
[09:31] | Who cares what he wanted? | 谁在乎他的想法 |
[09:33] | He doesn’t, because he’s dead. | 他都不在乎 因为他死了 |
[09:35] | And we all know he hated your guts. | 我们都知道他恨死你了 |
[09:36] | Yeah. He was my best friend and he died hating me | 是 他曾是我最好的朋友 死前仍恨我 |
[09:39] | and nothing I do is gonna change that, | 我无法改变那一点 |
[09:41] | but Herb left you that disk | 但赫比给你留下那个磁盘 |
[09:42] | because he wanted us to find his gold. | 因为他想让我们找到他的金子 |
[09:44] | If we can honor Herb’s last wish, then that’s something. | 如果我们能尊重他的遗愿 那就足够了 |
[09:48] | I don’t know what, but it’s something. | 具体什么够了我也不知道 但足够了 |
[09:52] | – Okay. For Herb. – Fine. | -好吧 为了赫比 -好吧 |
[09:54] | – Shotgun! – Everyone knows you can’t call shotgun | -我坐副驾驶 -众所周知在看到车之前 |
[09:57] | – before you see the car! – My turn! Get out of my way! | -是不能抢位子的 -到我了 别挡着我 |
[10:00] | Brad, hang on one second. | 布拉德 你先等会 |
[10:02] | Your mom wasn’t redheaded twins, right? | 你妈不是那对红发双生花之一 对吧 |
[10:05] | – No. – Okay. | -不是 -好吧 |
[10:06] | Hi, Henry Winkler. | 你好 亨利·温克勒 |
[10:08] | I loved you in that one episode of Law & Order: SVU. | 我很喜欢你在那集《特殊受害者》里的表演 |
[10:12] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:13] | How would you like to narrate a documentary for… | 你有兴趣给纪录片配旁白… |
[10:16] | Hey, listen, I am so flattered, | 是这样的 您如此赏识我不胜感激 |
[10:18] | but today is about Herb, so let’s respect that. | 但今天是属于赫比的日子 我们尊重他吧 |
[10:21] | Oh, God, I– I’m so sorry. | 这样啊 我很抱歉 |
[10:23] | I’ll let you get back to your business. | 您还是先去忙生意大事吧 |
[10:27] | Hey, Winkly, such a shame, isn’t it? | 温克勒你好 多么令人痛惜啊不是吗 |
[10:30] | About our friend Herb? | 就我们的老友赫比来说 |
[10:32] | It really burns my brisket | 看到某些人 |
[10:33] | that some people would turn a funeral | 把这葬礼当成闲谈茶会 |
[10:35] | into some kind of schmoozefest. | 真是快把我气炸了 |
[10:37] | Yeah. I know. | 是啊 我懂 |
[10:38] | Those other people are the worst. | 那种人真是人渣败类 |
[10:41] | I bet that woman barely knew Herb. | 我猜刚刚那女的都不怎么认识赫比 |
[10:43] | Anyway, hi, I’m Henry. | 不管那个了 你好 我叫亨利 |
[10:45] | I used to volunteer with Herb | 我曾在仁人家园[公益组织] |
[10:47] | at Habitat For Humanity. | 和赫比一起当志愿者 |
[10:48] | Or as we like to call it, Herbitat For Henranity. | 我们也管那儿叫 赫比奉献家园 |
[10:52] | We spent most of the day working on that name, | 我们大部分时间都花在取那个名字上了 |
[10:55] | and only part of the day building, | 只花少部分时间打造公益住房 |
[10:56] | but still, we helped some people. | 但应该还是帮到了不少人 |
[10:58] | How did you know Herb? | 你是怎么认识赫比的 |
[11:00] | We also volunteered at a, um… | 我俩也做过志愿者… |
[11:03] | souplantation– Kitchen! | 在浓汤种植园[餐厅]–在慈善厨房才对 |
[11:05] | Soup kitchen! Whichever one is the good one. | 是慈善厨房 这俩个哪个是公益的来着 |
[11:08] | What? I never knew you did that. | 什么 我不知道你还做过这个啊 |
[11:10] | Princess Carolyn, please elaborate. | 卡洛琳公主 快详细讲讲看 |
[11:12] | Oh, hey, Mr. Peanutbutter, | 你好 花生酱先生 |
[11:14] | why don’t you talk about how you knew Herb? | 为何不谈谈你是怎么认识赫比的 |
[11:16] | Oh, I never met the guy. I’m just here to schmooze. | 我不认识他啊 只是来这儿扯扯家常 |
[11:19] | Tell us about your thing, though, it fascinating . | 说出你的故事吧 感觉可引人入胜了 |
[11:22] | Everyone, gather round and listen to Princess Carolyn’s story. | 大伙 到这边来听听卡洛琳公主的故事吧 |
[11:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:31] | Wow, Herb kept all this old stuff. | 天哪 赫比还留着那些旧东西 |
[11:34] | He sure did. | 谁说不是啊 |
[11:35] | Look, one of those answering machines with tapes. | 快看 居然有台用录音带的答录机 |
[11:40] | Mr. Kazzaz, this is Manny from Pep Boys. | 哈萨克先生 我是快乐男孩[汽修店]的曼尼 |
[11:42] | We fixed the brakes on your car, pick it up tomorrow. | 我们修好您车上的刹车了 明天来取车吧 |
[11:45] | Just to reiterate, your brakes are in great shape | 重申一下 刹车问题已完美解决 |
[11:48] | and shouldn’t give you any more trouble. | 应该不会再为您带来任何麻烦 |
[11:50] | Unless, of course, someone intentionally cut them, | 当然 除非有人刻意去破坏刹车系统 |
[11:53] | but why would anyone do that? | 可怎么会有人那么做呢 |
[11:54] | I’m sorry, I’m rambling. | 抱歉 我扯得有点远 |
[11:56] | Probably because I’m such a big fan. | 大概是因为我是您的忠实粉丝吧 |
[11:58] | Horsin’ Around was a goddamn riot! | 《胡闹的小马》真是太好看了 |
[12:01] | I especially loved those kids. | 剧中的几个小孩都深得我心 |
[12:03] | You know, wasn’t so crazy about the horse, though– | 反倒对那头马感觉一般般 |
[12:06] | Message deleted. | 删除留言 |
[12:09] | How curious. | 好奇怪啊 |
[12:10] | How could you like Horsin’ Around but not the horse? | 怎么会爱看《胡闹的小马》却不喜欢马呢 |
[12:12] | That’s like watching Castle but hating castles. | 这就跟爱看《灵书妙探》却不喜欢城堡一样啊 |
[12:15] | I mean, I’ve never seen it. I assume it’s about castles. | 我没看过那剧 应该是有关城堡的吧 |
[12:18] | Look at all these old 20th century relics. | 快看这些20世纪的珍贵文物 |
[12:23] | – How did you get here? – I was in your trunk. | -你是怎么来的 -我就在后备箱里头 |
[12:25] | Now I’m in outer space. | 而现在我漂浮在外太空空空 |
[12:29] | Cut it out with your childish high jinks. | 别像熊孩子一样胡闹烦我们 |
[12:31] | Yeah, get out of here, dweeb. | 快滚出去 呆子 |
[12:33] | Whoa, can’t I help? | 别这样 我能做些什么吗 |
[12:34] | Here’s 10 bucks. There’s a Squirt machine | 给你十美刀 停车场旁边 |
[12:36] | by the garage. Go get five cans of Squirt. | 有台自动贩卖机 买五罐饮料回来 |
[12:37] | You got it. I won’t let you down. | 好嘞 我不会让你失望的 |
[12:42] | Your mom, was her name Karen? | 你妈是叫卡伦吗 |
[12:44] | – Can we drop it? – Something with a “K”? | -咱能不聊这个吗 -名字里有”卡”吗 |
[12:45] | Her name is Nora. You know, | 她叫诺拉 |
[12:47] | my parents got a divorce because of you. | 我父母都因你离婚了 |
[12:49] | Nora? I don’t know. | 诺拉吗 我记不得了 |
[12:51] | I banged so many chicks in the ’80s. | 80年代我上过的人太多了 |
[12:55] | Okay, Todd, you can do this. | 好了 陶德 你能做到的 |
[12:57] | Five Squirts. | 五罐饮料 |
[12:58] | You just need to take this money and put it in that machine. | 你只用把这张纸币 投进那台机器 |
[13:02] | This– Wait, what? What happened to the $10? | 这张–等等 什么 那张十美刀怎么了 |
[13:08] | No! Wind! Be cool! | 别这样 风儿 友善一点 |
[13:11] | That’s mine! | 那钱是我的 |
[13:17] | Why does this always happen to me? | 我怎么老是遇到这种事啊 |
[13:22] | Looks like Herb set up a password. | 看来赫比设了密码 |
[13:24] | Oh, this is easy. Try “BoJack.” | 很简单啊 试试”波杰克” |
[13:27] | – No. Didn’t work. – “BoJack-BFF”? | -密码错误 -“波杰克是最好的朋友”呢 |
[13:30] | “BoJack-I-Forgive-You”? | “波杰克我原谅你”呢 |
[13:32] | Well, I’m out of ideas. | 好吧 我没法子了 |
[13:36] | I’m just, like, so mad. | 人家就是觉得 快气炸了 |
[13:39] | Well, you should be. | 你是应该生气 |
[13:40] | You’re on the show that fired Herb Kazzaz. | 你在的节目可是连赫比·哈萨克都敢炒掉 |
[13:42] | What are the writers doing to my baby? | 那些编剧是怎么糟蹋我这宝贝节目的 |
[13:44] | Are they killing it? | 他们打算害死它 |
[13:45] | Are they putting my baby into a car, | 还是说他们打算把我的宝贝塞进车里 |
[13:47] | then driving the car into a lake? | 然后一头开进湖里 |
[13:48] | Topical! I still got it! | 我还是很关注时事的 |
[13:50] | They keep giving the best story lines to Sarah Lynn. | 他们总把最好的情节留给萨拉·琳 |
[13:53] | I haven’t gotten a single very special episode. | 都没有一集是专门描写我的角色 |
[13:56] | When am I gonna learn about drunk driving? | 我什么时候才能去学酒驾啊 |
[13:58] | Don’t worry so much. It’s my legacy they’re crapping all over. | 别担心 他们在我遗留的节目上铺满大翔 |
[14:01] | You’re gonna come out smelling like a daisy. | 而你一定会带着雏菊芬芳从其中破翔而出 |
[14:03] | You’re too good for this TV stuff, anyway. | 你演这节目有点大材小用了 |
[14:05] | You’re a real actress, you should be doing theater. | 你是演技派 应该去演舞台剧 |
[14:08] | Hold on. | 先等着 |
[14:09] | Hey, Joelle. Wanna go to the mall this weekend? | 乔尔 周末要一起去逛街吗 |
[14:11] | Don’t you have any friends your own age from school? | 你在学校有同龄人朋友吗 |
[14:14] | No. My mom’s boyfriend home-schools me. He’s a photographer. | 没 我妈的男友在家教我 他是个摄影师 |
[14:18] | I’m going to the Lilith Fair this weekend to support female solidarity. | 周末我要去莉莉丝博览会支持妇女团结 |
[14:21] | So scram! | 快滚开啦 |
[14:23] | Hey, be nicer to Sarah Lynn, will you? | 对萨拉·琳友善点 可以吗 |
[14:25] | She didn’t choose this life. | 这条路也不是她自己选的 |
[14:26] | Remember this word: family. Okay? | 谨记这个词 家人 好吗 |
[14:29] | You two are family, whether you like it or not, | 你俩就是一家人 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[14:32] | and that’s the most important thing. | 而家人就是最重要的 |
[14:33] | You listening? What’s the most important? | 听到了吗 什么是最重要的 |
[14:35] | Family. It’s family. I get it. | 家人 是家人 我明白了 |
[14:39] | I’ve got it! The password is… | 我知道了 密码就是 |
[14:42] | “Password.” | “密码” |
[14:44] | It worked! | 进去了 |
[14:45] | Good thinking, Joelle. | 你真聪明 乔尔 |
[14:46] | So in that memory, were you British or American? | 所以说你到底是英国人还是美国人 |
[14:49] | The disk just has just one file on it, it’s– | 这张碟片上只有一个文件 那就是 |
[14:51] | It’s the address of a storage locker in Van Nuys. | 是范奈斯一个储物柜的地址 |
[14:54] | A storage locker? | 储物柜 |
[14:56] | This treasure hunt sucks. | 这个寻宝真是烂透了 |
[15:00] | At long last, can you keep down the noise, keep down the funk? | 都这时候了 你就不能小点声吗 |
[15:04] | If tap dancing was gonna be a cool thing, | 踢踏舞要是能流行的话 |
[15:05] | it would have caught on by now! | 早就流行了好吗 |
[15:12] | And when the mayor gave us the key to the city, | 当市长把去那座城市的钥匙给我们时 |
[15:15] | Herb said, “Volunteering isn’t about keys. | 赫比说 做志愿活动并不是为了钥匙 |
[15:19] | It’s about people.” | 而是为了大家 |
[15:21] | – How touching. – Good story. | -真感人 -这故事不错 |
[15:23] | – Who are you again? – Wow, that was touching. | -你是谁来着 -这可真感人啊 |
[15:25] | A story that could never be topped. | 再也没有别的故事能超越这个了 |
[15:27] | Or could it? | 是吗 |
[15:29] | Princess Carolyn, sing us another song in the key of Kazzaz. | 卡洛琳公主 再给我们讲一个他的故事吧 |
[15:32] | You clearly knew the man so well. | 你显然很了解这个人 |
[15:34] | Please tell us another story but with even more details. | 请再给我们讲个故事吧 多讲点细节 |
[15:39] | Yes. That’s a great idea, Mr. Dog-Man. | 没错 好主意 狗人先生 |
[15:42] | Tell us another story, Pink Cat Lady. | 再给我们讲个故事吧 粉猫女士 |
[15:44] | Story, story! | 再一个 再一个 |
[15:46] | Come on, everybody. What is this, a funeral? | 来啊 大家伙 这可是葬礼啊 |
[15:48] | Story, story, story! | 再一个 再一个 再一个 |
[15:52] | Well, you blew it again. | 你又弄砸了 |
[15:54] | You really are a dweeb. | 你可真是个蠢货 |
[15:55] | Don’t say that. | 别这样说 |
[15:57] | Whoa, who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[15:59] | Some kind of magical trash troll? | 魔力垃圾魔吗 |
[16:01] | No. I’m a janitor. | 不 我就是个清洁工 |
[16:03] | But I was clearing out some of the old stages, | 但是我在清洁一些老剧院的时候 |
[16:05] | and I found this transformation chamber. | 发现了这个转换器 |
[16:09] | Looks like a bunch of old junk. | 看起来就是一堆旧货 |
[16:11] | Let me tell you a story. | 我给你讲个故事吧 |
[16:12] | Back in the ’90s, the biggest dweeb of them all was Steve Urkel. | 在90年代 最蠢的人是史蒂夫·乌尔克尔 |
[16:17] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[16:18] | It was so funny how he never knew whether or not he did that. | 他怎么会总是不知道自己到底有没有做那事呢 |
[16:22] | Right. Well, nerdy Steve Urkel invented a machine | 没错 就是这个呆子史蒂夫·乌尔克尔 |
[16:26] | that transformed him into the debonair Stefan Urquelle. | 发明了一个把他变成绅士史蒂芬·乌克尔的机器 |
[16:30] | Mr. Janitor, you’re standing next to a machine right now. | 清洁工先生 你现在旁边就有一个机器 |
[16:34] | Yes. That’s why I brought it up. | 没错 这就是我说起它的原因 |
[16:37] | Now, this is just a prop. | 这只是个道具 |
[16:38] | But it represents a very powerful idea. | 但这代表了一个非常厉害的想法 |
[16:41] | So if I go through that magic machine, | 那么如果我穿过这个魔法机器 |
[16:44] | I’ll become cool and confident? | 我就会变得又有风度又自信吗 |
[16:46] | No, it’s a– It’s a prop. I just said– | 不 这只是个道具 我刚说了 |
[16:54] | – I feel different. – Now, son– | -我感觉到不同了 -现在 小伙子 |
[16:57] | Todd? Who’s Todd? | 陶德 陶德是谁 |
[17:00] | My name’s Toad. Toad Chavay. | 我的名字叫托德[丑八怪] 托德·查韦 |
[17:02] | And I gotta get my bubble on. | 我要去拿我的饮料了 |
[17:05] | Machine? Squirt me. Hi-yah! | 机器 给我吐出来 |
[17:10] | That’ll do, machine. | 这不就行了 机器 |
[17:19] | Look at all this Horsin’ Around fan correspondence | 看看这些《胡闹得小马》的粉丝 |
[17:22] | Herb received in the post. Capital! | 给赫比发来的信 真了不起 |
[17:25] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[17:29] | Someone already got to Herb’s gold. | 有人已经把赫比的金子拿走了 |
[17:31] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[17:32] | There’s a bunch of fur in here. | 里面有好些毛发呢 |
[17:36] | It’s bear fur. | 这是熊毛 |
[17:37] | I can tell. My stepdad was a bear. | 我认得 我继父就是只熊 |
[17:40] | Herb’s nurse is a bear. You think she knew about this gold? | 赫比的护士是只熊 你觉得她知道金子的事吗 |
[17:43] | Hey, listen to this letter. I think it might be a clue. | 听听这封信 我觉得可能是条线索 |
[17:47] | “Dear Herb, just finished reading your novel. | 亲爱的赫比 刚读完你的小说 |
[17:50] | It’s phenomenal. | 简直太棒了 |
[17:51] | I’m jealous. I wish I wrote it. | 我嫉妒死了 真希望那是我写的 |
[17:54] | Sincerely, Henry Winkler, | 真挚的 亨利·温克勒 |
[17:57] | the guy from that one episode of Law & Order: SVU.” | 《法律与秩序:特殊受害者》中参演过一集的那个人 |
[18:00] | Herb wrote a novel? | 赫比写过小说吗 |
[18:03] | You look thin. Did you get into CrossFit? | 你看起来可真瘦 你是不是在健身 |
[18:05] | No, Sarah Lynn, I’m dying. | 不 萨拉·琳 我要死了 |
[18:07] | Whatever it is, it is super slimming. | 不管那是什么 绝对是能让人暴瘦的 |
[18:09] | I am for totes jel over here. | 我挺羡慕嫉妒恨的 |
[18:10] | It’s rectal cancer. | 是直肠癌 |
[18:12] | Some of us are eating. | 有人在吃饭呢 |
[18:14] | Look, the reason I called you is because I need a favor. | 我叫你过来是想请你帮个忙的 |
[18:17] | Want me to leak a nude pic for charity? | 想让我泄露张艳照做慈善吗 |
[18:19] | I want you to sober up. | 希望你能严肃点 |
[18:21] | First of all, rude. Second, gross. | 首先 你很粗鲁 其次 很恶心 |
[18:23] | And third, why? | 最后 我凭啥 |
[18:25] | I have a very important job for you, | 我可以给你提供一份很重要的工作 |
[18:26] | but if you’re zonked out all the time, | 但如果你一直这样浑浑噩噩的 |
[18:29] | I’m not sure I can trust you with the responsibility. | 我不确定我能否相信你 |
[18:31] | No! I can do it! I’ll get clean tomorrow. | 不 我可以的 我明天就去戒毒 |
[18:36] | I said tomorrow, right? | 我是说明天 对吧 |
[18:38] | I’ve been working on this novel. | 我一直在写一本小说 |
[18:39] | I wanna be remembered for something. | 我希望能流芳百世 |
[18:41] | All I ever did was that | 结果我所做的一切 |
[18:42] | stupid sitcom that got ripped away from me. | 不过是一部被抢走的傻逼情景喜剧 |
[18:44] | But now, with this book, I have something good. | 但现在 有了这本书 我就有好作品了 |
[18:48] | I’m telling you, this book is gold. | 我告诉你 这本书就是金子 |
[18:50] | It’s my Kazzaz-terpiece. | 是我伟大的杰作 |
[18:53] | I want you to make sure it gets published after I die. | 我希望你能保证在我死后把这本书出版 |
[18:57] | You can count on me. | 绝对没问题 |
[18:59] | To life, huh? It’ll kill you. | 敬生命 吸毒会害死你哟 |
[19:02] | Oh, my God, the gold is his manuscript. | 天呐 金子就是他的手稿 |
[19:05] | Herb made me promise to get it published after he died. | 赫比让我保证一定要在他死后把那书出版的 |
[19:08] | And you’re just remembering this now? | 结果你现在才想起来吗 |
[19:10] | Yeah, I’m remembering a lot of stuff. The ketamine’s wearing off. | 没错 我要记的事情太多了 K粉都没效了 |
[19:13] | Oh, my God, you were the other kid on Horsin’ Around. | 天呐 你就是《胡闹的小马》里的另一个小孩 |
[19:17] | That’s why you’ve been following us around all day. | 所以你才一整天都跟着我们 |
[19:20] | So no one’s read this book except for Henry Winkler | 那么除了亨利·温克勒 谁都没读过这书 |
[19:24] | and now the book is missing? | 而这本书现在不见了吗 |
[19:26] | He must have been waiting for Herb to die | 他肯定一直等着赫比死 |
[19:27] | so he could steal the book and publish it himself. | 这样他就能偷了那本书以自己的名义出版了 |
[19:30] | But then when the cancer went into remission– | 但结果癌症好转了 |
[19:32] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[19:33] | Guys, I don’t think that car crash was an accident. | 伙计们 我觉得那场车祸不是意外 |
[19:36] | I think Herb might have been murdered! | 我认为赫比也许是被谋杀的 |
[19:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[19:42] | Something about a merger? | 有公司要兼并吗 |
[19:48] | My name’s Toad, baby. | 我叫陶德 宝贝 |
[19:57] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[20:00] | Coolsville, daddy-o. | 简直顶呱呱啊 |
[20:02] | Oh, lookie here. | 看这里 |
[20:06] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[20:08] | Yo! That’s my bike! | 干什么 那是我的车 |
[20:11] | Did I do that? | 难道是我干的吗 |
[20:15] | Damn. I know I should be mad, | 该死 我知道我该生气 |
[20:18] | but that guy’s just so cool. | 但那家伙太酷了 |
[20:22] | And when the river finally stopped, | 等河水终于停了 |
[20:24] | Herb went over to a poor little Ottawan boy | 赫比走向一个可怜的加村小孩 |
[20:26] | and he said, “Son, you have water now.” | 跟他说 孩子 现在有水了 |
[20:28] | You know, a lot of people go their whole lives | 很多人穷尽一生 |
[20:30] | and they never give a damn. | 却从不关心 |
[20:32] | But Herb? He gave those beavers a dam. | 但赫比他关心海狸 |
[20:36] | That was beautiful. | 好美的故事 |
[20:37] | You clearly had a special relationship. | 显然你们关系很特殊 |
[20:40] | We were gonna sprinkle Herb over the ocean, | 我们本来打算把赫比的骨灰撒去大海 |
[20:42] | but his resting place | 但他的安息之处 |
[20:44] | should be someplace meaningful, don’t you think? | 应该更有意义 你觉得呢 |
[20:46] | Why don’t you take this up to Ottawa and spread his ashes there. | 要不你把他的骨灰带去渥太华然后撒在那里吧 |
[20:49] | And make sure you take a video, | 记得要拍视频哦 |
[20:51] | and I’ll e-mail blast it to everyone here. | 到时候我给在场的每个人邮件一份 |
[20:53] | So we can always remember your great friendship. | 这样我们好永远记住你们伟大的友谊啊 |
[20:55] | Everybody, stop! | 大家都停下 |
[20:56] | Henry Winkler is a stone-cold killer! | 亨利·温克勒是个冷血杀手 |
[21:00] | What? I’m not a killer. | 什么 我不是杀手 |
[21:02] | Unless you mean killer of gloom, | 除非你是指阴郁杀手 |
[21:04] | because I bring joy everywhere I go. | 因为我所到之处一定会充满欢声笑语 |
[21:06] | Did you mean “Killer of gloom | 你是指我是阴郁杀手 |
[21:07] | because I bring joy everywhere I go”? | 因为我所到之处一定会充满欢声笑语吗 |
[21:09] | You know that’s not what I meant. | 你明知道我不是那个意思 |
[21:10] | You murdered Herb so you could publish his book | 你谋杀了赫比 他死了你就可以以自己的名义 |
[21:12] | of your own name. | 出版他的书了 |
[21:13] | But we’re not gonna let you steal his legacy, Henry Winkler. | 但我们不会让你抢走他的遗产 亨利·温克勒 |
[21:17] | I was afraid this would happen. | 我就害怕会发生这种事 |
[21:20] | – Oh, no, he’s got a gun! – Oh, no! | -不好 他有枪 -不好了 |
[21:22] | What? | 什么 |
[21:26] | No, I have Herb’s book. | 不 赫比的书在我这里 |
[21:29] | I didn’t kill Herb, but I did steal his manuscript. | 我没有杀赫比 但我偷来了他的手稿 |
[21:34] | – So that I could burn it. – What? | -偷来好烧掉 -什么 |
[21:36] | Because it’s terrible. | 因为写的实在太烂了 |
[21:38] | Well, I’ll see for myself. | 我自己来看看 |
[21:39] | “The air in 1830s California | 十九世纪三十年代加利福尼亚的空气 |
[21:41] | was fragrant with the flowers of laughter | 弥漫着欢声笑语花的芳香 |
[21:44] | and the smoke of adventure.” | 以及冒险的烟味儿 |
[21:45] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[21:47] | After he died, Tina and I agreed | 他死后 我和蒂娜一致认为 |
[21:50] | we couldn’t let the book get published. | 绝对不能让这本书出版 |
[21:52] | It would have turned Herb into a laughingstock. | 否则会把赫比变成大笑柄的 |
[21:54] | “The carpenter’s boy was a hungry boy. | 木匠的儿子是个饥饿的孩子 |
[21:56] | Hungry for crumpets. But also hungry, dot, dot, dot, for life.” | 他想吃松脆饼 但也对生活点点点饥饿 |
[22:00] | He literally wrote out “Dot, dot, dot.” | 他真的把点点点写出来了 |
[22:02] | I know there’s no accounting for taste, but come on. | 虽说萝卜白菜各有所爱 但他也太乱来了 |
[22:07] | He’s right. Herb wanted a legacy, but he already has one. | 他说得对 赫比想留下点什么 但已经留下了 |
[22:11] | People loved Horsin’ Around. This would only ruin that. | 大家都爱《胡闹的小马》 这个会毁了他的 |
[22:14] | I’m sorry I accused you of murder, | 抱歉我说你是杀人犯 |
[22:16] | American TV legend Henry Winkler. | 美国电视传奇亨利·温克勒 |
[22:18] | No need to apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[22:20] | You ascribed a mystery to Herb’s death to give it meaning. | 你觉得赫比的死有可疑之处 想给他一个意义 |
[22:23] | But there is no meaning in death. | 但死亡本身就没有意义 |
[22:25] | That’s why it’s so terrifying. | 所以死亡才让人害怕 |
[22:28] | It was just easier to believe that you killed him for his book | 只是相信你为了他的书杀了他 |
[22:31] | than believe that he just died for nothing. | 比相信他白白死了容易 |
[22:34] | There is no shame in dying for nothing. | 白白死了不丢人 |
[22:36] | That’s why most people die. | 大多数人都是白死 |
[22:38] | I just wanted to fix things somehow. | 我只是想做出点弥补 |
[22:41] | I’m sorry, Horse Guy, but you can’t. | 抱歉 马儿 但你无法弥补 |
[22:50] | Wow, heady stuff. | 好难懂哦 |
[22:52] | But let’s not get distracted | 但大家不要忘了 |
[22:53] | from what a true friend Princess Carolyn is. | 卡洛琳公主这个真正的朋友 |
[22:56] | Don’t forget the ashes, Princess Carolyn. | 不要忘了拿骨灰 卡洛琳公主 |
[22:58] | Fantastic. | 当然了 |
[23:08] | Special delivery. | 特快专递 |
[23:10] | Courtesy of the Toad-man. | 男人陶德慷慨送达 |
[23:12] | Thanks. Hey, why’d you roll up your sleeves like that? | 谢谢 你为什么那样卷袖子啊 |
[23:14] | You look weird. | 看起来好奇怪 |
[23:15] | Oh, I– | 我… |
[23:18] | Well, you know, I was– I was trying out a new look. | 我…我想换个新风貌而已 |
[23:20] | It was– It was a dumb idea. | 真是个蠢主意 |
[23:22] | Yup. | 没错 |
[23:29] | – Here’s your Squirt, sir. – Thank you. | -你的饮料 先生 -谢谢 |
[23:31] | And if that happens, I want you to take care of each other. | 如果那样 我要你们照顾好彼此 |
[23:34] | No matter what, we’re going to stick together. | 无论如何 我们都要在一起 |
[23:37] | – Congratulations! – Hey, good job. | -恭喜啊 -干得漂亮 |
[23:38] | – You’ve got a goddamn hit on your hands. – Anyone got coke? | -你的剧现在算是火了 -有人有可乐吗 |
[23:41] | ABC sent us limousines to take us to the wrap party. | ABC派了豪车来接我们去参加杀青宴 |
[23:45] | I’m scared. I’ve never been in a limo. | 好害怕 我从没坐过豪车呢 |
[23:48] | Don’t worry. We’ll take care of you. | 别担心 我们会照顾你的 |
[23:51] | – Seriously, no one has coke? – Let’s go. | -真没人有可乐吗 -我们走 |
[23:54] | You don’t wanna go to the party? | 你不想去参加杀青宴吗 |
[23:56] | Nah. | 不去 |
[23:57] | Hey, we never got a chance to walk around the lot. | 我们都没好好在片场逛逛 |
[23:59] | Wanna check out that water tank where they filmed The Love Boat? | 要去看看拍摄《爱之船》的那个大水池吗 |
[24:02] | Are you kidding? I’ve always wanted to get tanked in a tank. | 开什么玩笑 我一直都想去水池里喝个大醉呢 |
[24:09] | – Quiet. Be careful. – Oh, okay, okay. | -安静 小心 -好好 |
[24:12] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:14] | – What? – What–? The water’s only two inches deep. | -什么 -什么 水只有两尺深啊 |
[24:18] | Well, that’s Hollywood for you. | 这就是好莱坞啊 |
[24:24] | Are you scared at all? | 你害怕吗 |
[24:27] | That if the show takes off, everything’s going to change? | 如果剧火了 一切都会变了 |
[24:30] | No, I’m not scared, BJ. The future is bright. | 我不害怕 波杰克 未来一片光明 |
[24:35] | Just look at it. | 你看看 |