时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | This is from BoJack H. BoJack is nine years old. | 来信人是九岁的马男波杰克 |
[00:08] | “When I grow up, I want to be like you. | 他写道”等我长大 也想像你一样 |
[00:10] | And I think I’m on the right track. | 我觉得这个选择[赛道]是对的 |
[00:11] | Get it? Track? | 懂了吗 赛道 |
[00:12] | Because horses run on tracks and you are a horse. | 因为马跑在赛道上 而你是一匹马 |
[00:15] | And I am a horse. Do you get it? | 我也是一匹马 你懂了吗 |
[00:17] | Do you get my joke about the track?” | 懂我这个赛道笑话了吗” |
[00:19] | Okay, there’s a whole page of this. | 好吧 这一整页都是在问你懂没懂 |
[00:20] | Should I write him, tell him I get it? | 我该回信告诉他我懂了吗 |
[00:22] | He goes on. “My question for you is: | 他又写道 “我想问你的是 |
[00:24] | I am a good kid and I like to play, | 我是个好孩子 也喜欢玩耍 |
[00:27] | and I like to go to school, but sometimes I get sad. | 喜欢上学 但有时候我会伤心 |
[00:30] | What do you do when you get sad? | 你伤心的时候会做什么 |
[00:31] | Oh, big stud, running off to gallivant with your fillies. | 杀千刀的 和小母马逛街回来了吗 |
[00:36] | Is that to impress me? I can smash a dinner plate, too. | 要吓唬老子吗 老子也会摔宴会盘 |
[00:40] | That’s a salad plate, you peasant. | 那是沙拉盘 你这匹土马 |
[00:41] | I thought these were salad plates. | 我以为这些是沙拉盘呢 |
[00:44] | – Those are saucers. – Why do we even have saucers? | -那些是茶托盘 -我们干嘛要茶托盘 |
[00:47] | We don’t drink tea. | 我们根本不喝茶 |
[00:48] | Those saucers are for entertaining! | 那些茶托盘是买来玩的 |
[00:51] | Oh, yeah? Well, I’m exit-taining. | 是嘛 那我”不玩”了 |
[00:54] | Do you get it? | 你听懂了没 |
[00:57] | But, uh, seriously, folks. Right? | 说真的 各位 是这样对吧 |
[01:02] | Don’t sit so close to the TV, it’ll make you cruel. | 别坐得离电视太近 会让你变得残忍无情 |
[01:08] | You know, I was beautiful before I got pregnant. | 你知道吗 我怀孕前可漂亮了 |
[01:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:14] | You ruined me, BoJack. | 是你毁了我 波杰克 |
[01:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:17] | You better grow up to be something great | 你最好长大了有一番成就 |
[01:19] | to make up for all the damage you’ve done. | 补偿你的所有过错 |
[01:22] | I will. | 我会的 |
[01:26] | Okay, enough me being a great mom. | 好了 慈母说教结束 |
[01:28] | I’m gonna go hide your father’s heart medication. | 我得去把你爸的心脏病药藏起来 |
[01:31] | Enjoy your dumb little TV show. | 看你的小破电视节目吧 |
[02:30] | The first thing is, you gotta believe that change is possible. | 首先 你要相信一切改变皆有可能 |
[02:35] | You have to tell yourself every day: | 你必须每天告诉自己 |
[02:37] | “I can change and I will change.” | “我能改变 我会改变” |
[02:40] | – I can change and I will change. – Louder. | -我能改变 我会改变 -大声一点 |
[02:41] | 旧蠢的生活 全新的心态 安德鲁·J·亨氏 | |
[02:43] | I can change and I will change. | 我能改变 我会改变 |
[02:46] | I still can’t hear you. | 还是听不见 |
[02:47] | You’re an audiobook. | 你只是本有声书 嚣张个屁啊 |
[02:49] | “I’ve got a new attitude.” | “我有个积极的心态” |
[02:51] | That’s what your face should be saying to | 每天早晨走在街上时 |
[02:53] | everyone you pass on the street. | 你都该让别人看到这样的面貌 |
[02:56] | We call that the PANTS approach. | 我们称之为PANTS法 |
[02:58] | P A N T S P-A-N-T-S. | |
[03:00] | People all need to see. | 大家都要看到 |
[03:03] | People all need to see. | 大家都要看到 |
[03:05] | Yeah, a little to the right. No, house right. | 再往右一点 不 是往下场门方向 |
[03:08] | That’s an acting term. It means left. I’m an actor. | 那是表演术语 是左边的意思 我是演员 |
[03:14] | No. | 不 |
[03:16] | BoJack, why did I wake up in an alley? | 波杰克 为什么我醒来时发现被扔到小巷去了 |
[03:19] | I had to get rid of the old couch, Todd. | 我要把旧沙发扔掉 陶德 |
[03:21] | While I was sleeping on it? | 非要在我睡在上面的时候扔吗 |
[03:22] | The couch was a metaphor for my old attitude. | 那沙发是我旧心态的象征 |
[03:24] | My audiobook told me | 有声书说 |
[03:25] | I had to let go of the burdens of my life sofa. | 我必须丢掉我的”沙发”重担 |
[03:28] | Oh, you know what? Maybe it was “My life so far.” | 你知道吗 也许他是说”人生”重担 |
[03:31] | I feel like you could’ve woken me up first. | 我怎么觉得你可以先叫醒我呢 |
[03:33] | Todd, no one can wake anybody else up. | 陶德 没人可以叫醒别人 |
[03:35] | You need to wake yourself up. | 你必须自己叫醒自己 |
[03:37] | I don’t know if I trust this new guy. | 我和这个新家伙不熟 |
[03:40] | I’m just gonna go sleep in your car. | 我还是去你车里睡吧 |
[03:41] | – Uh-oh. I think someone needs a FAB. – A FAB? | -不 我觉得有人需要一个FAB -什么FAB |
[03:44] | FAB, stands for fresh active BNA. | F A B 意思是积极的BNA |
[03:46] | – BNA? – Brand-new ATTITUDE. Try to keep up. | -什么BNA -全新的ATTITUDE 听仔细了 |
[03:49] | ATTITUDE stands for attention to– | ATTITUDE是指关注… |
[03:51] | Did you also get rid of my stuff? Where’s my duffel bag? | 你把我的东西也扔了吗 我的行李呢 |
[03:54] | I value you. Hashtag “Thank you for being a friend.” | 我很重视你哦 打标签”谢谢你做我的朋友” |
[03:57] | Hashtag “PANTS.” | 打标签”大家都要看到” |
[04:00] | You got to conquer that hill. | 你必须征服这座山 |
[04:03] | The hill is a metaphor. | 山是一种象征 |
[04:05] | Everything is a metaphor. | 万物都是象征 |
[04:07] | – You are literally a metaphor. – Oh, my God. | -其实你也是一种象征 -我的神啊 |
[04:11] | Oh, my God, this is the worst. | 我的神啊 太糟糕了 |
[04:12] | This feels awful. | 感觉太差了 |
[04:14] | Why does anybody run? | 怎么会有人跑步啊 |
[04:15] | On your right. | 你右边就有一个哦 |
[04:20] | And she had no idea that her boyfriend was the strangler. | 她根本不知道她男友就是杀手 |
[04:25] | I guess some people just see what they wanna see, | 有些人只看得见他们想看见的东西 |
[04:27] | right, Vincent? | 对吧 文森特 |
[04:29] | – Yeah. – Hey, Princess Carolyn. | -是啊 -你好 卡洛琳公主 |
[04:31] | I gotta go. One of my dumb-ass clients is here. | 我得挂了 我最蠢的客户之一来了 |
[04:33] | Just out for a jog, thought I’d say hello. | 只是出来跑步 顺便打个招呼 |
[04:35] | I jog now. | 我现在开始跑步了 |
[04:36] | You jogged here from Laurel Canyon? | 你从月桂谷跑来这吗 |
[04:38] | I drove, but I moved my arm a bunch, | 我开车来的 但我一直在挥动手臂 |
[04:40] | so the Fitbit counted the miles. | 所以运动手环也把这算进了公里数 |
[04:42] | Uh, someone named BoJark Hoseman is here? | 有一位犸男波夹克先生来访 |
[04:45] | Thank you, Stuart. | 谢谢 斯图尔特 |
[04:46] | Also, your coffee is coming late. | 还有你的咖啡会”晚点”到 |
[04:49] | – Just like you ordered. – I said “latte.” | -按你的要求 -我是说”拿铁” |
[04:51] | Ah. Well, I wrote down “late,” So that’s what it’s gonna be. | 我记下来的是”晚点” 所以就按我写的来吧 |
[04:56] | What happened to Laura? | 劳拉去哪了 |
[04:57] | Assistants are like Belushi brothers. | 助理就像贝鲁西兄弟[演员] |
[04:59] | Good ones leave too soon, bad ones never go away. | 好的走太早 坏的走不掉 |
[05:01] | It’s a beautiful day, though, right? | 今天还是美好的一天 对吧 |
[05:03] | Every morning is a miracle. | 每个早晨都是一个奇迹 |
[05:05] | Hashtag “Miracle.” Hashtag “Every morning.” | 打标签”奇迹” 打标签”每个早晨” |
[05:07] | Hashtag “Every morning is a miracle.” | 打标签”每个早晨都是一个奇迹” |
[05:08] | Hashtag “BoJack thoughts.” | 打标签”波杰克随想” |
[05:10] | I’m glad you found your bliss, BoJack. | 恭喜你找到精神寄托 波杰克 |
[05:12] | But are you ready for your first day on set tomorrow? | 但你真的准备好明天的首日拍摄了吗 |
[05:14] | You mean, am I amped? Because I am so pumped. | 你是指我兴奋起来了吗 其实我已经跃跃欲试了 |
[05:17] | This Secretariat movie is a big deal. | 《一代骄马》电影是笔大生意 |
[05:19] | Please do not blow it. | 千万别搞砸了 |
[05:21] | Why would I blow it? | 凭什么说我会搞砸 |
[05:23] | I have a brand-new attitude. | 我有了全新的心态 |
[05:24] | You know, when I won that Golden Globe last month, | 我上个月拿金球奖的时候 |
[05:27] | I went to a very dark place. | 我陷入了黑暗低谷 |
[05:29] | I was in a hole. | 我陷入了黑洞 |
[05:30] | And I realized, | 接着我意识到 |
[05:31] | “I can wallow in this hole or I can change.” | “要么被黑洞吞没 要么改变自己” |
[05:34] | While I was tempted to go with the former, | 虽然我倾向于前者 |
[05:35] | sometimes the only way out of a hole is a latter. | 但有时唯一的出洞之路是后者[在后面] |
[05:39] | – No pun intended. – You clearly intended that pun. | -没有双关语的意思哦 -你明显是双关的意思 |
[05:42] | Princess Carolyn, you gotta believe in the AHP of TPE. | 卡洛琳公主 你必须相信TPE的AHP |
[05:47] | Uh-uh. I’m not asking. | 我不想问 |
[05:48] | The awesome healing power– | 超强的治愈能力 |
[05:49] | – I am not asking. – –of total positive energy. | -我不想知道 -完全正能量的 |
[05:51] | You should probably leave | 你也许应该走了 |
[05:53] | because I’m about to pretend to get a phone call. | 因为我要假装接电话了 |
[05:55] | Hello? No, he’s still here. | 你好 不 他还在这 |
[05:58] | No, he’s not taking the hint somehow. | 不 他还是没有明白我的暗示 |
[06:03] | Honey, where’s my bandana? | 亲爱的 我的大手帕呢 |
[06:06] | You chewed it up, we had to throw it away, remember? | 你把它嚼碎了 只能扔了 还记得吗 |
[06:08] | No, not that one. | 不 不是说那条 |
[06:10] | The one with the bones on it. | 上面有骨头样子的 |
[06:12] | With the meat juice stains? The one I wore to the Emmys. | 还沾上了肉汁 我穿去参加艾美奖的 |
[06:15] | I don’t know. I gotta go. BoJack’s gonna be here any minute. | 不知道 我得走了 波杰克马上就来了 |
[06:18] | Did you check the hall closet? | 你找过客厅衣柜了吗 |
[06:20] | I can’t see anything in this stupid thing. | 戴着这玩意我什么都看不到 |
[06:23] | I know, Mr. Peanutbutter. | 我明白 花生酱先生 |
[06:24] | But the doctor says you gotta keep it on for one more week. | 但医生说你得再戴一星期 |
[06:31] | I look like an idiot. | 我看起来跟白痴一样 |
[06:32] | You look very responsible. | 你看起来非常靠谱 |
[06:35] | Is the bandana doing anything? | 大手帕能让我好看点吗 |
[06:39] | Hey, work buddy, first day on the job, huh? | 同事你好啊 上班第一天对吧 |
[06:42] | Hashtag “Great day to start fresh at a new job, | 标签”美好的一天从新工作开始 |
[06:44] | sincerely, BoJack.” | 真诚的 波杰克” |
[06:45] | – @Diane. – Can’t believe you wanted to carpool. | -呼叫戴安 -不敢相信你要拼车 |
[06:48] | Gotta save the planet, Diane. | 总得拯救地球 戴安 |
[06:49] | Hey, is that BoJack Horseman? | 这不是马男波杰克吗 |
[06:51] | I really don’t know because I have no peripheral vision. | 骑士我也不知道 因为我看不到周围的东西 |
[06:53] | Going off of smell here. Folks. | 连嗅觉都要丧失了 各位 |
[06:55] | Mr. Peanutbutter, how the hell are you? | 花生酱先生 你还好吗 |
[06:57] | Loving it, buddy. Loving life. | 热爱我的生活 老兄 |
[06:59] | Brother, I am right there with you. | 兄弟 我支持你 |
[07:00] | I got a brand-new attitude and I am also loving life. | 我有崭新的姿态 我也热爱生活 |
[07:03] | Diane, look at us. A couple life-lovers over here. | 戴安 看我们 一对热爱生活的人 |
[07:07] | Is that a new cone? Looking sharp, PB. | 你这是新头套吗 看起来真精神 小酱 |
[07:10] | It is a new cone. Is it really obvious I’m wearing a cone? | 是新头套 能一眼看出我戴头套吗 |
[07:12] | Didn’t notice. Because you’ve got the smile of a winner. | 根本发觉不了 因为你有着王者的笑容 |
[07:15] | – What’s going on? – I have to wear the cone | -怎么回事 -我得戴着头套 |
[07:17] | so I don’t gnaw on the stitches I had to get | 才不会咬到我上周 |
[07:19] | when I punched a mirror last week. | 砸碎镜子而缝的针口 |
[07:21] | I got drunk and thought my reflection was another dog. | 我喝多了以为我的映像是另外一条狗 |
[07:25] | I was so mad at that other dog. | 我被那只狗气疯了 |
[07:27] | He was wearing my clothes. | 他穿着我的衣服 |
[07:29] | We’ve all been there, brother. | 我们都经历过那种事 兄弟 |
[07:30] | I don’t understand what’s happening. | 我还是不知道发生了什么 |
[07:32] | Did someone say something to the left of me? | 有人在我左边说话了吗 |
[07:34] | Diane, sweetheart, is that you? | 戴安 宝贝 是你吗 |
[07:35] | Hey, why don’t we just us two schedj a hang for this ‘kend? | 这末不如就我们两人安排个活动吧 |
[07:38] | “‘Kend” is how I say weekend now. | 我现在管周末叫”末” |
[07:40] | Uh, I love that. | 太好了 |
[07:41] | And I got a pair of tix to the ‘Stones show this ‘kend. | 这末我有两张石演的门票 |
[07:44] | – Wanna go? – The Rolling Stones? | -想去吗 -滚石乐队吗 |
[07:46] | What? Oh, no, no, no. The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. | 什么 不不 超大声合唱团 |
[07:50] | You know I’m not really familiar with that outfit, | 我并不怎么了解那帮人 |
[07:52] | but I do love trying new things. | 但我愿意尝试新鲜事物 |
[07:53] | – Who are you? – Anyway, we gotta get to work. | -你到底是谁 -总之我们要上班了 |
[07:56] | It was really great talking to you, Mr. Peanutbutter. | 和你聊天很开心 花生酱先生 |
[07:59] | All right, break a leg, good buddy. | 好吧 祝你好运 好伙计 |
[08:01] | Diane, BoJack’s ready to go. | 戴安 波杰克准备走了 |
[08:03] | Where are you, sweetheart? Are you ready? | 你在哪宝贝 准备好了吗 |
[08:06] | The house is a metaphor for a home. | 房屋是家的象征 |
[08:09] | Happiness is a metaphor for change. | 幸福是改变的象征 |
[08:12] | Happiness is a metaphor– | 幸福是… |
[08:13] | – Where are we going? – Oh, my God. | -我们要去哪 -吓我一跳 |
[08:20] | BoJack, this is Corduroy Jackson-Jackson, | 波杰克 这位是灯芯绒杰克逊 |
[08:23] | your costar. | 他跟你联袂主演 |
[08:24] | – Hey, man. – Corduroy Jackson-Jackson. | -你好 伙计 -我是灯芯绒杰克逊 |
[08:28] | Oh, right, the underwear guy. | 对了 那个内衣家伙 |
[08:29] | Underwear model/actor/dancer/dreamer. | 内衣模特演员舞者梦想家 |
[08:34] | Also, you know, I’m a huge fan. I’m so excited/amped/pumped | 我也是你的头号粉丝 能和你共事 |
[08:38] | to be working with you. Yeah. | 我超级激动兴奋打鸡血 |
[08:41] | Hey, man, that’s fantastic/great/I-ran-out-of-things. | 那可太好了真棒无法言表 |
[08:45] | Hi. Kelsey Jannings? | 你好 凯尔西·詹尼斯吗 |
[08:47] | That depends. | 看情况 |
[08:48] | – Are you my ex-wife’s lawyer? – I’m Diane. | -你是我前妻的律师吗 -我是戴安 |
[08:50] | I’m here to be a character consultant. | 我是来做角色顾问的 |
[08:53] | – What? – I got a call from the studio. | -什么 -制片厂打电话叫我来的 |
[08:55] | Yeah. Okay. Why don’t you stand over there | 知道了 你干嘛不站在那边 |
[08:57] | and make sure no one trips over that cable? | 保证电缆不会绊倒别人 |
[08:59] | This cable? | 这根电缆吗 |
[09:00] | Do you have a thousand dollars for me? | 你给我准备好一千块了吗 |
[09:02] | – What? – Because each minute I spend talking to you, | -什么 -因为我每跟你说话一分钟 |
[09:05] | that’s how much money I’m wasting. | 就相当于浪费一千块 |
[09:06] | – Oh. Sorry. – Hey, who’s this guy? | -抱歉 -这个家伙是谁 |
[09:08] | – Who let this guy in? – I just– | -谁让他进来的 -我刚… |
[09:10] | He’s got a real funny face. I like your face, guy. | 他长了张挺逗的脸 我喜欢 |
[09:12] | – Thank you. – What a cute funny face. You wannna cookie? | -谢谢 -多可爱的脸蛋 吃饼干吗 |
[09:14] | Can someone get this guy a cookie? | 有人能给他块饼干吗 |
[09:15] | He’s got a soothing face and I like looking at it. | 他有张让人舒心的脸 我喜欢看 |
[09:18] | Like a Matisse painting. | 就像马蒂斯的画 |
[09:19] | Guys, guys, could I get everyone’s attention, please? | 各位 请大家听我说话好吗 |
[09:22] | Oh, watch out for the cable. Don’t trip over the cable. | 注意电缆 别绊倒了 |
[09:25] | I just want everyone to know what an honor it is to be here. | 我想告诉大家 来这里我倍感荣幸 |
[09:28] | Secretariat has always been a personal hero of mine. | 我一直崇拜骄马这个角色 |
[09:31] | A complex role that requires a precise touch and a deft hand | 这个复杂的角色需要精准而灵巧的诠释 |
[09:34] | and I just can’t wait to tackle it head-on. | 我迫不及待要积极诠释这一角色了 |
[09:37] | It’s truly an honor. | 真的是我莫大的荣幸 |
[09:39] | Namaste. | 合十致敬 |
[09:43] | Neat. So, in this scene, | 说得好 在这个场景中 |
[09:45] | Secretariat’s at his lowest. | 骄马处在人生最低谷 |
[09:46] | He just lost his first race, | 他刚输掉了第一场比赛 |
[09:48] | his father was sent to the glue factory. | 他父亲被送去黏胶工厂 |
[09:50] | It’s a dark moment. | 这是黑暗时刻 |
[09:52] | – You got it. – Scene 22 alpha, take one. | -没问题 -22幕第1场 第1条 |
[09:57] | Action! | 开始 |
[09:58] | Hey, Secretariat. | 你好 骄马 |
[10:04] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[10:17] | – Hello? – Diane! | -你好 -戴安 |
[10:19] | I can’t tell you how disappointed | 你不知道你不能和我 |
[10:21] | I am you’re not here with me in Northern Cordovia. | 一起来北科尔多维亚 我有多失望 |
[10:24] | I’m incredibly disappointed. Boo! | 我太失望了 |
[10:27] | I didn’t think I could do it, but I did it. | 我以为我无法胜任 但我做到了 |
[10:29] | I’m amazing. | 我非常了不起 |
[10:31] | Sebastian, I know you’re doing important work. | 塞巴斯蒂安 我知道你眼下工作很重要 |
[10:34] | But I couldn’t just drop everything and fly to the Third World. | 但我不能不顾一切飞到第三世界 |
[10:37] | – I just got married, and– – Diane. | -我才刚结婚 而且 -戴安 |
[10:39] | People are dying, and I’m witnessing it. | 不断有人死去 我在亲眼见证 |
[10:41] | And I need people to witness me witnessing it. | 我需要有人见证我的见证 |
[10:44] | I know, and I’ll be there in three months, | 我知道 三个月后我就过去 |
[10:47] | as soon as I’m done on the movie. | 电影的事一结束就去 |
[10:49] | This is also important. | 这事也很重要 |
[10:51] | In a way. | 算是吧 |
[10:52] | Well, lucky for you, there’ll still be just as much famine | 算你走运 三个月后这里也会是 |
[10:55] | and war and devastation in three months. | 一样的饥荒 战乱和破败不堪 |
[10:58] | I’m not dead yet. | 我还没死呢 |
[11:00] | Yep. Lucky me. | 是啊 我真走运 |
[11:02] | We’re still rolling, people. | 我们还在拍呢 各位 |
[11:03] | So, BoJack, in this scene, Secretariat is sad, right? | 波杰克 这一幕里骄马很伤心 |
[11:07] | Afraid he’s gonna lose his scholarship. | 他担心他会丢掉奖学金 |
[11:08] | Oh, sure. Yeah, sad. Of course. Duh. | 知道了 悲伤嘛 太简单了 |
[11:11] | Okay, here we go. Action. | 好了开始吧 开拍 |
[11:13] | Hey, Secretariat. | 嘿 骄马 |
[11:15] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛啊 |
[11:18] | That was bad. I know that was bad. Let’s keep it rolling. | 演得也太烂了 我知道 继续拍吧 |
[11:21] | – I’ll say when to keep rolling. – Okay. | -要不要拍我说了算 -好吧 |
[11:23] | What are you doing here? Did we get it? | 你来这儿干嘛啊 这次不错吧 |
[11:25] | I can tell by your face that we didn’t get it. | 看你这脸色是不行啊 |
[11:27] | All right, let me try again. What are you doing–? | 好吧 我再试一遍 你来这儿… |
[11:30] | I’m sorry. I am having trouble with the words. | 对不起 我对这台词不是很满意 |
[11:32] | Is it okay if I play around with it a bit? | 我能不能稍微随性发挥一下 |
[11:34] | When did you get here? Sorry, no. Got it. Got it. Got it. | 你啥时候来的啊 对不起 我懂了懂了 |
[11:37] | Man, these lights are bright, huh? | 天啊 这光线也太强了 |
[11:39] | Can we kill these lights at all? Is that a–? | 能不能把灯都关上 行吗 |
[11:42] | – No. – Okay, I’m sad. | -不行 -好吧 我很悲伤 |
[11:43] | I’m sad. Acting sad. | 我很悲伤 要表现出悲伤 |
[11:45] | Secretariat is sad. | 骄马很悲伤 |
[11:47] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 可以了 |
[11:49] | I’m sad! | 我很悲伤 |
[11:51] | Sorry, what was the line? | 不好意思 台词是啥来着 |
[11:52] | I don’t know if this helps or not, but when Secretariat was a kid, | 不知道这话有没有帮助 但骄马小的时候 |
[11:56] | he actually– | 他其实… |
[11:58] | My face! | 我的脸啊 |
[12:00] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[12:01] | – Watch out! – Hey. | -小心 -喂 |
[12:04] | Oh, my God. My face. | 天啊 我的脸 |
[12:07] | My beautiful face. | 我美丽的容颜 |
[12:09] | Why didn’t someone tell me not to trip over that cable? | 为什么没人告诉我小心别被电缆绊倒 |
[12:12] | It was such an important job, but no one was there to do it | 这么重要的工作 却没人来做 |
[12:16] | and now my face is in ruins. | 现在我的脸全毁了 |
[12:19] | Ok. We’re gonna need a couple of days to rebuild this set. | 好了 我们需要几天时间重搭布景 |
[12:22] | So, let’s all just use this time to regroup | 大家就利用这段时间重振旗鼓 |
[12:25] | and really figure out what we’re doing | 好好想想我们到底是在干什么 |
[12:29] | and why we’re here. | 到底为什么要来这里 |
[12:37] | So, let me get this straight. Bad means good? | 让我理一理啊 坏是好的意思吗 |
[12:40] | Maybe you should leave the teen-talk to me. | 你还是让我来教育未成年吧 |
[12:42] | Jeezy Kableezy. | 小菜一碟啊 |
[12:50] | Well, it wasn’t Ibsen. | 唉 这不是经典喜剧啊 |
[12:52] | That’s your takeaway? That your son’s TV show wasn’t Ibsen? | 你就这感想 你儿子演的节目不是经典喜剧 |
[12:55] | – I’m sorry. Did you need a compliment? – That’s– | -真对不起 你是想让我夸你吗 -我 |
[12:58] | Oh, I loved the part | 我特喜欢 |
[13:00] | where you got your head caught in the banister. | 你脑袋卡栏杆里那一段 |
[13:02] | – Yeah– – And what’s this letter I have? | -这 -哎呦喂我手里这信是咋回事 |
[13:04] | It’s from the government saying, “I’m proud of you.” | 是政府寄来的呢 上面写着”我为你骄傲” |
[13:07] | – Are you–? – No, what I’m holding is nothing. | -你 -不 我手里其实啥都没有 |
[13:10] | Excuse me. Can you check on our drinks? | 不好意思 能帮我催催我们的酒水吗 |
[13:11] | I would love some gin right now. | 我现在真得喝点杜松子酒 |
[13:13] | I wouldn’t drink anything out of an open container. | 凡是打开了的东西我都不喝 |
[13:15] | This town is full of AIDS. | 这里可是艾滋病横行啊 |
[13:16] | – That’s not– – You’re a clown, you know that? | -这不是 -你就是个小丑 你知道吗 |
[13:19] | You’ve always been a wonderful pillar of support. | 你可真是支持我啊 |
[13:21] | Gin, please? Is there gin coming? | 来点杜松子酒吧 送来了吗 |
[13:23] | I’m here, aren’t I? I suffered through that ordeal. | 至少我来了 硬撑着看完了 |
[13:25] | You know, the man sitting next to me was wearing a T-shirt? | 我旁边那哥们穿的是T恤啊 |
[13:28] | A T-shirt, BoJack, in the theater. | T恤啊 波杰克 那可是剧院 |
[13:31] | Yes, a T-shirt. | 是啊 T恤 |
[13:32] | That is the worst thing that’s ever happened to anyone in a theater. | 那可是剧院里最惨绝人寰的事情呢 |
[13:35] | – The T-shirt told me to “Just do it.” – Here we go. | -那件T恤让我”直接上吧” -又开始了 |
[13:38] | I don’t know to what “It” the T-shirt referred | 我不知道那件T恤让我上的是什么 |
[13:40] | but I won’t be spoken to in that tone by an article of clothing. | 但我决不允许一件衣服用这种语气跟我说话 |
[13:43] | Vodka? Triple sec? Looking for any alcohol. | 伏特加 橙皮甜酒 啥酒都行 |
[13:46] | You don’t know how lucky you are to have me. | 你都不知道有我在身边是多幸运的事 |
[13:48] | I hope you die before I do | 我希望你死在我前面 |
[13:49] | so you never know what it’s like to lose a mother. | 这样你就不会知道失去母亲的痛苦了 |
[13:51] | As long as one of us dies, that’s good enough for me. | 只要咱俩有一个人死 我就心满意足了 |
[13:54] | Can we please get some alcohol into my mouth? | 能不能给我点酒让我喝啊 |
[13:59] | The past is past. | 过去的事情已经过去了 |
[14:01] | That’s why it’s called the past. | 所以那才叫做过去 |
[14:04] | Tomorrow is an opportunity. | 明天又是新的机遇 |
[14:06] | You can be big and proud and bang on your tom-tom drum | 你可以很强大很骄傲地打起手鼓 |
[14:10] | or you can get in your boat and row. | 或者你也可以乘船出游 |
[14:13] | Tom or row. | 打鼓或是出游 |
[14:16] | Tomorrow. | 就是明天 |
[14:17] | Hey, do you wanna talk? | 想聊聊吗 |
[14:19] | Talk? Why? Why would we do that? | 聊啥 干嘛 为啥要聊 |
[14:20] | So you can put everything in a book and sell a million copies? | 就为了让你写进书里卖个几百万本吗 |
[14:24] | Sorry. That’s what the old me would have said. | 对不起 这是以前的我才会说的话 |
[14:26] | The new me doesn’t hold a grudge. | 这个崭新的我不会记仇的 |
[14:28] | – No. – I gotta say, the new you seems a little on edge. | -不要 -可这个崭新的你有点抓狂啊 |
[14:32] | What? Me? I’m as cool as The Fonz in a meat locker. | 我吗 我和在冷藏室里的风仔一样爽呢 |
[14:35] | That’s a metaphor, Diane. | 这是个隐喻 戴安 |
[14:37] | – Actually it’s a simile. – Goddamn it. | -其实这是明喻 -妈蛋 |
[14:39] | Oh, okay. Hello? | 好吧 喂 |
[14:41] | Small talk, small talk, small talk. Are you blowing it? | 闲聊闲聊闲聊 你是不是给搞砸了 |
[14:44] | I heard you’re blowing it. | 我听说你搞砸了 |
[14:45] | What? Who told you that? Was it Todd? Todd! | 什么 谁说的 是不是陶德 陶德 |
[14:46] | You gotta turn this ship around, BoJ. If you don’t– | 你得想办法挽回局面 小波 不然 |
[14:50] | Hey, can you hold on a second, sweetheart? | 你能稍等一下吗 亲爱的 |
[14:51] | I’m getting another call. | 有人打电话进来了 |
[14:53] | Well, if it isn’t my friend, Rutabaga, | 这不是我的好朋友鲁塔贝格嘛 |
[14:55] | the boy prince of the 26th floor. | 26楼的小王子 |
[14:58] | Carolyn. How are things all the way up on 27? | 卡洛琳 你们27楼都还好吧 |
[15:02] | Stomp once for good, twice for killing it. | 跺一下脚是很好 两下就是爽到爆 |
[15:06] | Killing… | 爽…到… |
[15:08] | Give me some gossip. | 给我说点八卦嘛 |
[15:10] | My wife is making me go to the opera tonight. | 我老婆逼我今晚去看歌剧 |
[15:12] | I need something to distract me from the thought of D-bags | 我需要点东西分散注意力 才不要看一群混蛋 |
[15:15] | singing songs in German about their boners. | 在那儿用德语歌颂他们的二弟呢 |
[15:17] | Okay, you gotta keep this close to the vest | 好吧 你最好别给我走漏风声 |
[15:19] | but I am inches from getting Emily VanCamp | 我马上就能帮艾米丽·万凯普搞到鹅人范桑特 |
[15:23] | the lead in Goose Van Sant’s new movie about Jackie O. | 那部关于杰奎琳的新电影的主角了 |
[15:27] | My clients would f-l-ip | 如果我能搞到这种角色 |
[15:29] | if I got them parts like that. | 我的客户绝对能乐疯了 |
[15:32] | You’re seriously killing it in the department of kicking ass. | 在屌爆这方面 你简直是无敌了 |
[15:34] | In regards to you being an agent and being good at it, | 你不是普通经纪人 不是优秀经纪人 |
[15:36] | you are crushing it. | 而是屌爆的经纪人啊 |
[15:38] | You’re not so bad yourself, Rutabaga, for a 26er. | 26岁的你做得也不错啊 鲁塔贝格 |
[15:41] | You’re the only one in this building | 你是这楼里唯一一个 |
[15:42] | who isn’t a total snooze-cooze. | 不只会闲扯睡觉的人 |
[15:45] | Yes, Natasha, I’m talking about you. I know you’re listening. | 娜塔莎 我说的就是你 我知道你在偷听 |
[15:49] | Ugh. I gotta go. I made Natasha cry. | 我得挂了 把娜塔莎弄哭了 |
[15:54] | I don’t think she’s coming back to this call. | 我觉得她不会再切到这通电话了 |
[15:56] | Could we keep it down in the front, please? | 前面说话能低点声吗 |
[15:59] | – Thank you. – What am I gonna do? | -谢谢 -我该怎么办 |
[16:01] | Well, you were an actor for nine years on Horsin’ Around. | 你在《胡闹的小马》里演了九年 |
[16:04] | How did you do that? | 那是怎么做的 |
[16:07] | Hey, can I talk to you for a minute? | 能和你说几句吗 |
[16:08] | Of course, buddy. | 当然可以 伙计 |
[16:09] | I always have time for you, my good friend BoJack | 对你我什么时候都有空 我的好朋友波杰克 |
[16:13] | in this, the year 1988. | 在这1988年 |
[16:14] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[16:16] | Hey, enough with the stomping already! | 跺脚跺够了吧 |
[16:21] | – Am I– Am I a clown? – Oh, brother. | -我是 我是个小丑吗 -兄弟 |
[16:24] | Didn’t I tell you not to invite your mom to the taping? | 我不是跟你说别邀请你妈来看录制吗 |
[16:27] | As Max Headroom would say, | 《超级麦克斯》里说 |
[16:28] | “Your m-m-mom is a b-b-bitch.” | 你妈妈妈妈是个贱贱贱贱人 |
[16:31] | But I am a good actor, right? | 我是个好演员 对吗 |
[16:33] | BJ, I don’t know. | 小波 我不知道 |
[16:36] | Look– You know what you’re good at? | 听着 你知道你擅长什么吗 |
[16:38] | Hitting your mark, saying your lines, loudly with good diction. | 达到目标 说出台词 响亮生动 |
[16:41] | Should I be doing more? | 我该多做一些吗 |
[16:43] | To capture the character and make the audience connect to his feeling. | 捕捉人物性格 让观众引起共鸣 |
[16:46] | This is a situation comedy. | 这是情景喜剧 |
[16:47] | No one watches this show to feel feelings. | 没人看这个会产生共鸣 |
[16:50] | Life is depressing enough already. | 生活已经够让人沮丧了 |
[16:52] | You bring joy to millions of people. | 你把欢乐带给大家 |
[16:54] | Maybe someday later, you’ll need to learn how to act for real. | 也许有朝一日 你需要学着本色出演 |
[16:58] | But for now, don’t worry about it. | 但现在 不要想那么多 |
[17:02] | Oh, shit. I’m not an actor. | 天 我不是个演员 |
[17:05] | All this time, | 一直以来 |
[17:06] | I assumed there was more to me than everyone thought | 我以为我要比大家想的要好一点 |
[17:09] | but maybe there isn’t. | 但或许根本不是 |
[17:11] | That’s the part where you’re supposed to disagree with me. | 此处你应该提出异议 |
[17:14] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[17:16] | Well, you got the part, didn’t you? | 你也懂的 不是吗 |
[17:18] | What did you do in the audition? | 你面试怎么样 |
[17:19] | Well, how should I know? That was the old me. | 我怎么知道 那是以前的我 |
[17:22] | Now I’ve got a brand-new attitude. | 我现在是崭新的姿态 |
[17:25] | Oh, God. Okay. Okay. What should I do? | 天 好吧好吧 我该怎么办 |
[17:28] | Make a break for it? Drive to Mexico? | 逃跑吗 开到墨西哥 |
[17:30] | Start a new life there? Meet a local girl? Fall in love? | 在那开始新的人生 和那儿的姑娘相遇相爱 |
[17:32] | Talk my way into a job at a textile plant? | 商量着在纺织厂讨个饭碗 |
[17:35] | Work my way up until I own the place? | 埋头工作 混成厂长 |
[17:37] | No. What am I talking about? | 不 我在胡说些什么 |
[17:38] | I can’t run a textile plant. | 我经营不了纺织厂 |
[17:39] | That’s way too much responsibility. What am I gonna do? | 责任太大了 我该怎么办啊 |
[17:41] | The walls are closing in! | 我四处碰壁 |
[17:43] | BoJack, breathe. You can do this. | 波杰克 深呼吸 你可以的 |
[17:46] | You have two days. Maybe you could hire an acting coach. | 你还有两天 也许可以雇一个表演指导 |
[17:49] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[17:50] | Plus, you can watch old Secretariat videos. | 而且 你还可以看看以前的骄马视频 |
[17:52] | I’ve got a hard drive full of research. | 我有一个硬盘里面全是有关的研究 |
[17:55] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. You’re right. I can do this. | 对 你说得对 我可以的 |
[17:58] | I’ve got two whole days. | 我还有整整两天 |
[18:00] | And when the pressure’s on, that’s when I shine. | 有压力我才会出彩 |
[18:02] | Yeah. Two days. I can do all those things. | 对 两天 这些绝对没问题 |
[18:08] | Oh, shit. I didn’t do any of those things. | 完了 我什么都没做成 |
[18:14] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[18:16] | That was it. Say that again. | 就是这种感觉 再说一遍 |
[18:17] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么呦 |
[18:20] | – Okay. – No? | -好吧 -不是这样吗 |
[18:21] | BoJack, before we get started today – I wanted to show you this. | 波杰克 开始之前 我想让你看看这个 |
[18:24] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[18:24] | This is the machine that’s gonna make you a good actor. | 这是台能让你变成好演员的机器 |
[18:27] | – Really? – No. Dumbing. | -真的吗 -才怪 白痴 |
[18:28] | We need to make a scan of your face | 我们要扫描你的脸 |
[18:30] | so that if you die, we can finish the movie without you. | 如果你死了我们可以继续完成这部影片 |
[18:32] | – What? – Standard procedure these days | -什么 -最近流行的标准流程 |
[18:34] | when a star is assessed to be of a certain liability, | 当某个演员可能成为累赘时 |
[18:36] | like if there was a whole book written about | 比如有整本书都写 |
[18:38] | what a reckless jackass he is, | 他有多么混球 |
[18:41] | you make a digital replica of his head | 就可以做个他的面部数字复制品 |
[18:42] | so you’re not screwed if he goes all Belushi on you. | 这样如果他学贝鲁西那一套你也不会遭殃 |
[18:45] | – Wait, which Belushi? – Hold still, please. | -等等 哪个贝鲁西 -请不要动 |
[18:50] | Terrific. We got it. | 好了 做完了 |
[18:50] | One day, that’s gonna be exit of the whole job. | 有一天这些流程就不再需要了 |
[18:53] | Sit for five seconds while a machine scans his face. | 坐下五秒 机器扫描面部 |
[18:56] | Six months later, plugging a movie on Kimmel. | 六个月后 去鸡毛秀上宣传电影都不成问题 |
[18:58] | I gotta go on Kimmel now too? What if he makes me read a mean tweet? | 我也去鸡毛秀吗 他让我读吐槽推文怎么办 |
[19:01] | I’m not emotionally prepared for that. | 我还没做好心理准备 |
[19:02] | Don’t worry so much. If you can’t do this part | 别想太多 你做不了 |
[19:05] | we’ll just fire you and get someone else who can. | 我们就把你炒了找其他人来 |
[19:07] | Either way, I’ll be fine. | 不管怎样 我都无所谓 |
[19:10] | What do you need, BoJack? | 你需要什么 波杰克 |
[19:12] | I don’t know. I thought I wanted this, | 我不知道 我以为我想要这个 |
[19:14] | but now I’m feeling all this pressure. | 但现在我感到压力很大 |
[19:16] | You think you made a mistake, | 你觉得你雇我来 |
[19:17] | – hiring me? – I don’t make mistakes, BoJack. | -是犯错了吗 -我从不犯错 波杰克 |
[19:20] | I do the crossword in Sharpie, | 我在三福公司玩填字游戏的时候 |
[19:21] | I never learned the shortcut for undo. | 连撤销键都从来没用过 |
[19:23] | It’s Command-Z. | 是”Command”加”Z” |
[19:24] | Don’t need it, won’t use it. | 不需要 也用不到 |
[19:25] | I’m trying to have this new attitude, | 我努力想以崭新的姿态示人 |
[19:27] | you know, be this better, more positive guy. | 做个更棒更乐观的人 |
[19:29] | But I just keep thinking about | 但我总是想 |
[19:31] | how this movie is my last shot at happiness. | 这部电影是我朝幸福冲击的最后一个机会 |
[19:33] | Well, BoJack, I hope this helps: | 波杰克 我希望这能帮助你 |
[19:35] | I don’t care if you are happy or not. | 我才不管你幸福与否 |
[19:38] | You have a job to do. | 你还有工作要做 |
[19:41] | This guy again? I’m in love with this kid. | 又是他 我爱上这个孩子了 |
[19:43] | I wanna put you in my pocket. | 我要把你放进我的口袋里 |
[19:45] | You’re adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[19:50] | – Hey, Diane, you’re a writer, aren’t you? – Yes. | -戴安 你是个作家对吗 -是的 |
[19:53] | Yes. I am a writer. What do you need? | 我是个作家 你有什么需要吗 |
[19:56] | Can you write on a sign “Watch out for cable”? | 你能写个”注意电缆”的告示牌吗 |
[19:58] | I know you were telling people that, but it’s a really important job | 我知道你口头上说过 但这个真的很重要 |
[20:01] | and a sign is less likely to get distracted. | 而且告示牌不会分心做别的事 |
[20:03] | Oh. Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 知道了 |
[20:07] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[20:08] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么啊 |
[20:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[20:12] | What are you doing here? | 你干什么 |
[20:13] | So, I went a little overboard | 我太热心了 |
[20:15] | and I made you two mixes. | 所以给你做了两张混剪CD |
[20:16] | The first CD is all Mighty Mighty. | 第一张是《超大声合唱团》 |
[20:18] | The second CD is all of the bosstones’ side projects | 第二张是所有的周边 |
[20:21] | and solo singles. | 还有单曲 |
[20:22] | So you can listen to it and imagine the band | 这样在美国对斯卡乐都失去兴趣时 |
[20:24] | never took that hiatus in the mid-aughts | 你就可以听听这个音乐 |
[20:25] | when America briefly lost interest in ska. | 想象乐队中期根本没有空窗期了 |
[20:28] | What? I don’t have time for this. | 什么 我哪有时间听这个 |
[20:30] | I don’t wanna listen to your music. | 我才不想听你的音乐 |
[20:31] | I don’t wanna hang out. Get out of here. | 我也不想跟你一起待着 你滚 |
[20:34] | All right. You don’t wanna listen to Bosstones together. | 好吧 你不想听他们的音乐 |
[20:37] | That’s the impression that I get. | 我也是这么想的 |
[20:39] | Is it the impression that I get? | 我是这么想的吗 |
[20:40] | Yes. That’s the impression that you get. | 没错 你就是这么想的 |
[20:44] | I see. Way to go, Mr. Peanutbutter. | 知道了 继续加油 花生酱先生 |
[20:47] | What a stupid move. Why did you–? | 这一步真是太蠢了 你为什么… |
[20:52] | BoJack, listen, I know you’re scared, | 波杰克 我知道你害怕 |
[20:54] | but it’s gonna be okay. | 但不会有事的 |
[20:56] | – You gotta be strong. – Yeah, but– | -你得坚强 -好 但是… |
[20:59] | You gotta rise to the occasion, | 你得应付自如 |
[21:00] | okay? So what if the new couch is weird? | 知道吗 万一新沙发很奇怪怎么办 |
[21:03] | – Or lumpy? – Uh, what? | -硌得慌怎么办 -什么 |
[21:04] | What are you gonna do? Just sleep in BoJack’s car forever? | 要怎么办 难道在波杰克的车里睡一辈子吗 |
[21:08] | Are you talking to me, or you–? | 你是在跟我说话还是… |
[21:09] | Damn it, time to stop being a coward. | 该死 不要再当懦夫了 |
[21:12] | It’s time to go home and sleep on BoJack’s couch. Hurray! | 是时候回家睡波杰克的沙发了 万岁 |
[21:18] | Happy ending for Todd! | 陶德大圆满了 |
[21:30] | Charley Witherspoon, 28th floor agent. | 查理·威瑟斯彭 28楼经纪人 |
[21:33] | Charley. Listen, I wanted to touch base | 查理 听我说 我想敲定一下 |
[21:35] | about Emily’s start date on Jackie O. | 艾米丽开拍《杰奎琳》的日期 |
[21:39] | Well, we got some new screen tests | 我们又举行了几场试镜 |
[21:42] | and, uh, Goose decided to go in a different direction. | 鹅先生决定从其他角度来诠释这部电影 |
[21:45] | Are you saying the Van Sant Camp wants to recant on VanCamp? | 你是说范桑特想放弃万凯普吗 |
[21:49] | Because they can’t. | 他们不能这样 |
[21:51] | Charley, you better get your client to change his mind | 查理 你最好让你的客户改变主意 |
[21:54] | – or I’ll walk up to the 28th floor and– – Just kidding. | -否则我就上28楼… -我开个玩笑 |
[21:58] | – I can’t get to the phone right now. – What? | -现在我不方便接电话 -什么 |
[22:00] | This is one of those answering machines | 这是自动接听机器 |
[22:03] | that sounds like it’s Charley talking | 声音跟查理一样而已 |
[22:05] | but it’s actually just an answering machine. | 但其实我只是接听机器 |
[22:08] | – I know you’re there, Charley. – Leave a message. | -我知道是你 查理 -请留言 |
[22:10] | – I’m not gonna leave a message. – Beep. | -我不会留言的 -哔 |
[22:13] | Hey, Charley, Princess Carolyn again. Listen– | 查理 我是卡洛琳公主 听… |
[22:15] | – Mailbox is full. – What? Mailbox full? | -语音信箱已满 -什么 语音信箱满了 |
[22:18] | – Error. Message deleted. – Wait– No– | -错误 信息删除 -等等 不要 |
[22:20] | Gotta go. Bye. | 得挂了 拜拜 |
[22:25] | Carolyn. | 卡洛琳 |
[22:28] | Rutabaga, this is not a good time. | 鲁塔贝格 现在不是时候 |
[22:30] | Okay. Can I please just tell you about the opera, though? | 好吧 但我能跟你说说歌剧的事吗 |
[22:34] | – How did you like the opera? – I loved it. | -你觉得怎么样 -我爱死了 |
[22:37] | Loved Tristan, loved Isolde, cried like a bunny. | 我爱特里斯坦 爱索尔德 我哭得跟只兔子一样 |
[22:39] | Listen, my brain has been a-buzzing | 对了 最近几天我脑海中 |
[22:42] | for the past few days thinking about that Jackie O movie. | 一直萦绕着杰奎琳那部电影的事呢 |
[22:45] | I know it’s your baby, but I did make a few calls | 我知道主角是你们的 但是我打了几个电话 |
[22:47] | and got my Rooney a screen test. | 让我们家鲁尼去试镜了 |
[22:50] | I put that movie together for my client. | 那部电影是我帮我的客户促成的 |
[22:52] | No, no, no, don’t freak out. It’s just a screen test. | 不不不 不要担心 就是去试镜而已 |
[22:55] | But, honestly, how fantaj would my Rooney be | 不过说实话 我们家鲁尼肯定会成为 |
[22:57] | as a young Jackie Bouv? | 很棒的年轻杰奎琳吧 |
[22:59] | Stomp once for so fantaj, twice for stupid-fantaj. | 很棒跺脚一下 棒呆跺脚两下 |
[23:04] | Carolyn? I only heard one stomp. | 卡洛琳 我就听到一声 |
[23:08] | Oh. Carolyn, I heart you. You’re beautiful. | 卡洛琳 我爱你 你最美了 |
[23:10] | I wish I met you before I got married. | 真希望我结婚前遇到你 |
[23:13] | You can do it. | 你能做到 |
[23:15] | Only you hold the keys to the house that is you. | 掌握钥匙的就只有你 |
[23:18] | The house is at the top of a hill. | 房子在山顶 |
[23:21] | The hill is also you. | 山也是你 |
[23:24] | Five minutes, Mr. Horseman. | 还有五分钟 马男先生 |
[23:25] | When you get your brand-new attitude, | 等你以崭新的姿态面对世界 |
[23:28] | you’re gonna wave goodbye to the old– | 你会对过往挥手… |
[23:35] | What do you want, Mom? | 你干什么 妈妈 |
[23:36] | Look who finally decided to pick up the phone. | 终于接我电话了啊 |
[23:39] | – Do you need more blood? – I don’t need blood. | -还需要更多的血吗 -我不需要血 |
[23:42] | I read your book, BoJack. | 我看了你的书 波杰克 |
[23:44] | It takes a real narcissist to think | 是得有多自恋才会以为 |
[23:46] | anyone wants to buy a book about him. | 所有人都会买关于他的书啊 |
[23:48] | You know how I feel about Anne Frank. | 你知道我对安妮·弗兰克的看法 |
[23:50] | That was a diary. | 她的是日记 |
[23:51] | I read the parts about me. | 我看了关于我的部分 |
[23:53] | The things I said to you. | 我跟你说了那些话 |
[23:56] | You must think I’m a real monster. | 你肯定以为我是个怪物 |
[23:58] | – Mom– – I don’t wanna fight you, BoJack. | -妈 -我不想跟你吵架 波杰克 |
[24:01] | I just wanted to tell you I know. | 我就想告诉你我知道 |
[24:04] | I know you wanna be happy, but you won’t be, and– | 我知道你想幸福 但不会的… |
[24:08] | – I’m sorry. – What? | -对不起 -什么 |
[24:10] | It’s not just you, you know. | 不仅是你 |
[24:13] | Your father and I, we– | 你爸爸和我 我们… |
[24:15] | Well, you come by it honestly, | 说实话这是你继承的 |
[24:18] | the ugliness inside you. | 你内心的丑恶 |
[24:21] | You were born broken, that’s your birthright. | 你生来就支离破碎 这是你天生的 |
[24:24] | And now you can fill your life with projects | 现在尽管你可以用工作 |
[24:27] | your books and your movies and your little girlfriends | 用书 用电影还有你的小女朋友充实人生 |
[24:31] | but it won’t make you whole. | 但你依旧不会完整 |
[24:34] | You’re BoJack Horseman. | 你是马男波杰克 |
[24:36] | There’s no cure for that. | 你已经无药可救 |
[24:40] | Anyway, do you remember who directed The Philadelphia Story? | 总之 你记得是谁执导了《费城故事》吗 |
[24:44] | Five letters, second letter U? | 英文五个字母 第二个字母是U |
[24:47] | Lubitsch? | Lubitsch吗 |
[24:48] | No, BoJack. Goodbye. | 不是 波杰克 再见 |
[24:53] | You need to visualize it flying out the window, over the– | 你需要想象它飞出窗户 飞过… |
[25:05] | What are you doing here? | 你干什么 |
[25:07] | Great. We got it. Let’s move on. | 很好 行了 下一场 |