Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] When we booked you for this show, 我们请你来做节目时
[00:03] you’d just won the Triple Crown, but then just this week, 你刚赢得三连冠 但就在本周
[00:07] I open up the newspaper, and look at this… 我打开报纸 看到了这篇
[00:09] “Secretariat Under Investigation.” 《骄马接受调查》
[00:12] What am I supposed to do with that? 这是怎么回事
[00:13] Maybe it’s a different Secretariat. 可能是另一匹骄马
[00:16] No, but seriously, folks, 不 说真的 各位
[00:18] there is no truth to these allegations. 这些指控都是空口无凭
[00:21] I have never bet on horse racing, 我从来没参与过赌马
[00:23] and I certainly did not bet on my own races. 更没有赌自己的比赛
[00:26] Although I did bet the network’s gonna give your show 不过我倒是赌了电视台会把你这节目
[00:28] back to Joey Bishop. 还给乔伊·毕晓普
[00:29] O… ho ho… kay. 好吧
[00:31] We get letters here on the show, and one particular letter, 这里是节目的粉丝来信 有一封信
[00:34] for you, actually, struck a chord with our producers. 是指明给你的 引起了我们制作人的共鸣
[00:37] This is from BoJack H. BoJack is nine years old. 来信人是九岁的马男波杰克
[00:40] BoJack writes, “Dear Secretariat, 他写道 “亲爱的骄马
[00:42] I am a horse just like you. 我和你一样也是匹马
[00:44] I like to watch racing, and you are my favorite racer.” 我喜欢看赛马 你是我最喜欢的选手”
[00:47] Smart kid. 聪明孩子
[00:48] “When I grow up, I want to be just like you, “等我长大 也想像你一样
[00:50] and I think I’m on the right track. 我觉得这个选择[赛道]是对的
[00:52] Get it? Track, because horses run on tracks, 懂了吗 赛道 因为马跑在赛道上
[00:55] and you are a horse, and I am a horse. 你又是匹马 我也是匹马
[00:57] Do you get it? Do you get my joke about the track?” 你懂了吗 懂我这个赛道笑话了吗”
[00:59] Okay, there’s a whole page of this. 好了 这页都是在问你懂没懂
[01:01] Should I write him back and tell him I get it? 我该回信告诉他我懂了吗
[01:03] He goes on, “My question for you is, 他又写道 “我想问你的是
[01:05] I am a good kid, and I like to play, 我是个好孩子 也喜欢玩耍
[01:07] and I like to go to school, but sometimes I get sad. 喜欢上学 但有时候我会伤心
[01:10] What do you do when you get sad? 你伤心的时候会做什么
[01:12] How do you not be sad? Sincerely, BoJack.” 有什么办法不伤心吗 爱你的波杰克”
[01:15] That’s a great letter. 真是封精彩的信
[01:17] BoJack, when I was your age, I got sad. 波杰克 我像你那么大时 我也伤心
[01:21] A lot. 经常伤心
[01:22] I didn’t come from such a great home, 我的家庭没有很幸福
[01:25] but one day, I started running, and that seemed to make sense, 但有天 我开始奔跑 一切都变得有意义起来
[01:28] so then I just kept running. 所以我不停奔跑
[01:30] BoJack, when you get sad, you run straight ahead 波杰克 当你伤了心 就奔跑吧
[01:34] and you keep running forward, no matter what. 一往无前地奔跑 不论发生什么
[01:37] There are people in your life 你的人生中会有人
[01:38] who are gonna try to hold you back, slow you down, 想要阻止你 拖慢你
[01:40] but you don’t let them. 但别让他们得逞
[01:42] Don’t you stop running and don’t you ever look behind you. 不要停止奔跑 不要回顾来路
[01:44] There’s nothing for you behind you. 来路无可眷恋
[01:46] All that exists is what’s ahead. 值得期待的只有前方
[01:49] Good morning, Louisville. 早上好 路易斯维尔的居民
[01:51] It’s August 22nd, 1973. 今天是1973年8月22日
[01:53] A sad day for the sport of horse racing. 赛马界一个悲伤的日子
[01:56] Secretariat banned for life from competition. 骄马被终身禁赛
[01:59] It’s a disgrace is what it is. This is the ’70s. 这是赛马界的耻辱 现在是七十年代
[02:02] You can’t cheat in sports and get away with it. 没人能在体育竞赛中作弊还能逃脱惩罚
[02:04] You know, I think it just goes to show you, 我觉得这告诫了大家
[02:06] you can be the fastest runner in the world, 你可以是全世界最快的赛马
[02:09] but you can’t outrun the truth. 但你跑不过真相
[02:15] And traffic is jammed today coming into Louisville. 路易斯维尔今天路况不佳
[02:17] Looks like some idiot parked his car on the bridge. 似乎有个傻蛋把车停在了桥上
[03:16] And the Golden Globe for Best Comedy or Musical goes to 获得金球奖最佳喜剧及音乐剧的是
[03:20] BoJack Horseman, 马男波杰克
[03:22] my friend, for his book One Trick Pony. 我的朋友 《一匹调皮的马》
[03:25] This is a first win for BoJack Horseman 这是马男波杰克第一次获奖
[03:27] and his first appearance at the Globe ceremony 以及在1992年与保罗·麦卡特尼爵士
[03:29] since his forced removal in 1992 互殴被逐出后
[03:32] after he exchanged blows with Sir Paul McCartney. 第一次出席金球奖典礼
[03:37] I have to thank the Hollywoo Foreign Press. 我要感谢好莱乌外国记者协会
[03:39] I feel like I should mention 我觉得我该说明
[03:40] that my book was not a comedy or a musical. 我的书既不是喜剧也不是音乐剧
[03:42] Do you guys actually watch the movies you give awards to? 你们真的看了评奖电影吗
[03:44] ‘Cause I kind of get the sense that… 因为我有点觉得…
[03:46] also, my book was not a movie. You do know that, right? 而且 我的书也不是电影 你们知道的吧
[03:49] We’re friends. 我们是朋友
[03:49] Anyway, the response to this book has been incredible. 总之 这本书出版后好评如潮
[03:52] These last three months have been really amazing. 过去三个月真的像梦一样
[03:55] You know, a lot of people said to me, 很多人对我说
[03:56] “You sure you want to publish this book? “你确定你真想出版这本书吗
[03:58] It’s pretty personal.” 太涉及隐私了”
[03:59] And I said, “If I can make just one person out there 而我回答 “如果我能让哪怕一个人
[04:02] feel a little less alone, then it’s all worth it.” 感觉到不是那么孤独 就值得了”
[04:05] And they said, “That’s really brave.” 他们说 “你这样真是勇敢”
[04:07] And I said, “Well, I’m not one to call myself brave, 我说 “我不敢自夸勇敢
[04:09] but since you said it, yeah, I am.” 但既然你们说了 那我就是”
[04:12] After-party at my restaurant! 结束后去我餐厅开心吧
[04:15] Why did I say after-party at my restaurant? 我为什么要说让大家来开心
[04:17] I do not want to throw a party. 我不想办派对
[04:18] It did seem unlike you. I’m gonna go get some cotton candy. 的确不是你风格 我去拿点棉花糖
[04:21] – You want some? – No. -你要吗 -不要
[04:24] – Yes. – There he is, man of the hour. -好吧 -他在这啊 大明星
[04:27] Hello, other grown up. 你好啊 另一个成年人
[04:29] Oh, cheer up, dummy. Your book is a huge success. 高兴点啊 傻子 你的书大获成功
[04:32] Everybody loves you. You just won a Golden Globe. 人人都爱你 你才赢了金球奖
[04:35] If you can’t be happy tonight, 如果你今晚还不开心
[04:36] maybe you’ll never be happy again. 这辈子可能都不会开心了吧
[04:38] I’m sorry, is that supposed to be encouraging? 对不起 你这是在鼓励我吗
[04:40] – Because it’s super-bleak. – Vincent Adultman… -说的也太惨了 -文森特·成年人
[04:42] how are things at the old nine to five? 你最近生意如何
[04:45] Good. I went to the stock market today. 挺好 我今天去了证券市场
[04:47] I did a business. 做了桩生意
[04:49] I keep telling him he works too hard. 我一直说他太努力工作了
[04:50] Come on, Vincent, let’s get away from the rat race. 来吧 文森特 别老忙生意
[04:53] Take a cruise someplace wet and Latin. 我们去拉丁美洲的海边玩玩吧
[04:56] I mean, can you imagine this body in a swimsuit? 你们能想象这好身材穿上泳衣什么样吗
[04:58] – I literally cannot. – Vincent, let’s do a lap. -真的想不出来 -文森特 陪我转转
[05:01] Have you met Brendan Fraser? 你见过布兰登·弗雷泽
[05:02] I feel like you two would love each other. 我觉得你俩肯定很合得来
[05:04] Whoa. Easy, easy. 小心点 小心点
[05:06] I got to hand it to Diane. 我得把这个给戴安
[05:08] This book has been everything she said it would be. 大家对这本书的反响跟她说的一模一样
[05:10] Yeah, she knows what she’s doing. 是的 她一直很清楚自己在做什么
[05:12] How is Diane? I haven’t seen her since… 戴安怎么样 自从上次我就没见过她了
[05:14] Well, I haven’t seen her in a while. 我有段时间没见她了
[05:16] Oh, well, the book’s been huge for her, too. 这本书对她来说也很重要
[05:18] She’s practically as famous as I am now. 她现在都和我一样有名了
[05:20] We’re like the Brangelinas. 我们两个就像皮特和朱莉
[05:21] Well, I’m happy she’s happy. 她高兴就好
[05:23] – And how are you? – Well, it’s been really hard… -你怎么样 -最近日子过得很不顺
[05:25] Erica, is that you? Who let you out of the burn ward? 艾瑞卡是你吗 你怎么出了烧伤病房了
[05:29] Get over here, you. 你给我过来
[05:31] Excuse me. I just have to tell you how much I love your book. 打扰了 不得不说我实在太喜欢你的书了
[05:34] It’s so naked and honest and revealing. 它写得很坦诚也很有启发性
[05:38] It is? 真的吗
[05:39] I love the part about how you became famous 我喜欢你说你希望变得有名的那部分
[05:41] so you could be constantly surrounded by distraction 你说那样你的生活中就满是消遣娱乐
[05:44] and wouldn’t have to be alone with yourself. 你再也不会感到孤单了
[05:45] I thought that was a really profound observation. 我觉得这真是很发人深省
[05:48] Oh, yeah, definitely. So profound. 那确实 特别深刻
[05:49] – Do you want to get out of here? – What? -你想出去玩玩吗 -什么
[05:51] Come back to my place, maybe get a little more naked, 去我家 让我们彼此更坦诚相见一点
[05:53] – honest and revealing? – Oh, no. No, thanks. -脱了衣服一起玩耍 -不用了 谢谢
[05:56] – What about you? – Yeah, okay. -你呢 -行啊
[06:10] – Hey, Diane. – You still friends with BoJack? -戴安 -你和波杰克还是朋友吗
[06:12] Heard you two were on the outs. 听说你们两个关系不怎么好
[06:13] You gonna write another book about it? 你要就此再写一本书吗
[06:15] Oh, you looking at some oranges? 你在看橘子吗
[06:16] You gonna write a book about those oranges, huh? 你要给橘子写本书吗
[06:19] – Hello. – Diane. -你好 -戴安
[06:21] Sebastian St. Claire here, 我是塞巴斯蒂安·圣·克莱尔
[06:23] famed billionaire philanthropist/adventurer. 著名的亿万富翁 慈善家 冒险家
[06:25] Please, hold your applause. 等下再鼓掌
[06:28] – Okay. – You can applaud a little. -好的 -你也可以小小的鼓一下掌
[06:30] Okay. 好的
[06:32] I got your number from Pinky Penguin. 我从粉企鹅那儿拿到你的号码的
[06:34] I’m looking for a journalist to follow me around 我要找一个记者 他需要在这几个月内
[06:36] for a few months and document my daring exploits 跟着我 记录下我为了援助受灾社区
[06:39] aiding ravaged communities and displaced people. 和流离失所的人们的大胆冒险
[06:42] Wow, that sounds amazing. 这听起来可真棒
[06:45] But that’s not usually the kind of thing I write about. 但我通常不写这一类的
[06:48] Diane, if you can make people care about BoJack Horseman, 戴安 如果你能让人们关注马男波杰克
[06:53] surely you can make them care about emaciated orphans 你当然也能让人们关注肢体残缺
[06:56] with missing limbs. 骨瘦嶙峋的孤儿
[06:57] We need to wake people up. 我们需要唤醒众人
[07:00] Well, I am a morning person. 我确实是个喜欢早起的人
[07:02] I hope you mean mourning with a “U,” 我希望你说的是”哀悼”[音同早起]
[07:04] because, Diane, this is deadly serious. 因为戴安 这是很严肃的
[07:07] Oh, yes, of course. 当然了
[07:11] You want to spend three months in Sudan? 你要去苏丹三个月
[07:14] Not just there. We’re also going to Haiti and Thailand 不只是那里 我们也要去海地 泰国
[07:17] and Uganda and Chechnya. 乌干达和车臣
[07:18] Can’t you do all that in L.A.? 你就不能在洛杉矶搞定这一切吗
[07:20] I want to do something important. 我想做点有意义的事
[07:22] I want to help people and do good work 我想要帮助大家 我想做好事
[07:25] and sleep on the ground and poop in a bucket. 我想幕天席地 我想在桶里便便
[07:28] Honey, nobody wants to poop in a bucket. 亲爱的 没人会想在桶里便便
[07:30] Maybe I do. Maybe I want to poop in a bucket. 也许我就想呢 也许我就想在桶里便便
[07:33] If you want to poop in a bucket, we can get you a bucket. 如果你想在桶里便便 我给你个桶就好了
[07:36] You don’t have to go all the way the Chechnylavakia. 你不用去车臣拉法基亚那么远
[07:39] Am I saying that right? 我说对了吗
[07:39] It’s not just the pooping in a bucket. 重点不是在桶里便便
[07:41] I think it might be good for me to get out of L.A. 我觉得这是让我能稍微迈出洛杉矶的
[07:44] for a little bit. 一个好机会
[07:45] Sweetie, you know I support you, whatever you want to do, 亲爱的 你知道无论你做什么我都支持的
[07:48] but you’re not gonna find what you’re looking for 但在那些脏乱差的地方
[07:49] in these awful made-up places. 你是无法找到你内心的呼唤的
[07:52] The universe is a cruel, uncaring void. 这个宇宙是一个残酷的空间
[07:54] The key to being happy isn’t a search for meaning. 寻求人生的意义并不是得到快乐的关键
[07:57] It’s to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, 它只会让你在那些不重要的事情中忙忙碌碌
[08:00] and eventually, you’ll be dead. 最终无为而亡
[08:03] Well, I guess I can keep my options open. 我看我还是保留我自己的选择好了
[08:06] Great. 太棒了
[08:11] Hey, can I ask you something? 我能问你个问题吗
[08:12] Did Vincent seem extra weird to you last night? 你昨晚有没有觉得文森特特别奇怪
[08:16] Well, he’s still three kids in a trench coat, so, no. 他还是三个孩子套着个军大衣 所以不奇怪
[08:18] We’re going through a rough patch. It’s hard, you know. 我们有了点小矛盾 你知道这很艰难
[08:21] He’s works a full time job at the business factory, 他在一个工厂做全职工
[08:24] so when he gets home, 所以他回家的时候
[08:24] he just wants to unwind by watching R-rated movies. 他只想看限制级电影放松一下
[08:27] Ahh, I thought I was ready for a real adult relationship, 我还以为我已经能接受一段成人间的恋爱了呢
[08:30] but… 但是
[08:31] Enough about me. BoJack, you are on fire. 别说我了 波杰克 你大红大紫了
[08:34] Oh, are we talking about me again? 又开始说我了吗
[08:35] We have an offer on the table for you to play the bad guy 我们收到了一份邀请 想让你去
[08:38] in the new James Bond. 新版《007》中演一个坏人
[08:39] I agree. Total garbage. 我同意 完全是垃圾嘛
[08:42] But this, it’s a new drama from the Coen Brothers. 但这是科恩兄弟的新戏
[08:44] A western about a one-horse town and you’re the horse. 这是讲一个落后小镇的西部片 你是唯一的马
[08:47] Hello, Oscar. What do you think? 奥斯卡要到手了 你怎么看
[08:49] I think now’s the time to finally make “Secretariat.” 我觉得现在是时候拍《一代骄马》了
[08:52] Really? Now? Aren’t you a little, um, very too old? 真的吗 现在 你觉得你是不是老了点
[08:55] You asked me what I wanted to do. That’s what I want. 你问我想做什么 这就是我想做的
[08:57] That’s all I’ve ever wanted, and if I can’t get it now, 我想做的一直就只有这个 如果现在不能做
[09:00] then all of this has been for nothing. 那这一切都是为了什么呢
[09:02] Oh, fish. Of course! 当然了
[09:04] Why would you ever make things easy for me 既然你能给我制造大麻烦
[09:06] when instead you could make things incredibly difficult? 你又怎么会让我轻松点呢
[09:08] Laura, clear out the rest of my day. 劳拉 取消今天剩下的日程
[09:10] I have to push a boulder up a hill, 我得推一块巨石上山
[09:12] and then have it roll over me time and time again 然后让它一遍又一遍碾过我的身体
[09:15] with no regard for my well-being. 完全不顾及我是否高兴
[09:17] Attagirl. 好耶
[09:20] All right, Todd. PB Livin’ needs a new project. 陶德 PB生活需要一个新项目
[09:22] Bi-monthly Curated Box of Snacks has been an enormous success, 双月精美零食已经获得了巨大成功
[09:26] but I got into this game to make movies, 但我进入了电影产业
[09:28] so let’s make a movie. 让我们来拍部电影吧
[09:29] Well, I got a stack of great scripts here. 我这里有很多好剧本
[09:31] Any one of them would make a wonderful movie. 随便一个都能拍成好电影
[09:33] Fantastic. 太好了
[09:34] But I also have this other non-movie-related idea. 不过我还有一个与电影无关的想法
[09:38] Ooh, let’s hear the other idea. 好啊 那说来听听
[09:40] Okay. I was heading down Wilshire, 好吧 我当时在去威尔夏街的路上
[09:42] and I saw this empty store front, and I thought, 我看到一家空商店 于是就想
[09:45] “You know what this world needs?” “你知道这个世界需要什么吗”
[09:47] Edge of my seat over here. 洗耳恭听
[09:49] A store where people can buy Halloween stuff. 一家能够买万圣节东西的商店
[09:52] Halloween store. Feel like that’s been done. 万圣节商店 似乎已经有了
[09:55] Yeah, in October, 对 十月会有
[09:57] but how come your never see a Halloween store in January? 但是为什么一月却看不到呢
[10:01] – It’s an untapped market. – Yeah. -这是未开发的市场 -没错
[10:03] A Halloween store that’s open year-round. 全年开放的万圣节商店
[10:05] – No, no. Just January. – Brilliant. -不 只是一月 -太棒了
[10:08] That’s the kind of idea that wins Golden Globes. 就是这种想法才能赢得金球奖
[10:14] I actually think the time is right for “Secretariat,” 我觉得现在非常适合拍《一代骄马》
[10:16] so what do you want to play, like, Secretariat’s dad 你想演什么角色 骄马的爸爸吗
[10:18] or his grandfather, maybe like an elderly witch doctor 还是他的爷爷 或者是一个男巫医生
[10:21] who puts a curse on him or something? 对他下了诅咒
[10:23] Lenny, look, I know I’m a little long in the tooth, 莱尼 听着 我知道我年纪大了
[10:25] but I think that you more than anyone 但是我觉得你应该很了解
[10:27] would know not to count out an old pro. 一个业界老手是非常有实力的
[10:29] Don’t play the ageism card with me, kid. 别跟我打什么年龄牌 孩子
[10:31] I’ve laid farts that lasted longer than your entire career. 我放个屁 持续时间都比你的职业生涯长
[10:34] But Secretariat was dead at 27, so who we kidding here? 可是骄马27岁就死了 开什么玩笑
[10:37] Just set the project up and give me an audition. 把仪器架好 让我试镜吧
[10:39] – That’s all I ask. – All right. -仅此而已 -好的
[10:40] You got yourself a “Go” picture, kid. 就先满足你的要求吧 孩子
[10:42] And by you, I mean me. And by “Go” picture, 那句你 意思是我 所谓的满足要求
[10:44] I mean I’ll make some phone calls, we’ll see what I can do. 就是我会稍微问问 试试看
[10:46] And by kid, I mean middle-aged adult. 那句孩子 意思是中年人
[10:52] Shh. No, no, no. Put it here. Put it here. 行了 放这里 放这里
[10:54] – Okay, I’ll do it. – Ahem. -好吧 我同意 -咳咳
[10:56] – Has this ever happened to you? – Has what ever happened to me? -你遇到过这种时候吗 -我遇到过什么时候
[10:59] – Todd? – Yes, Mr. Peanutbutter? -陶德 -我在 花生酱先生
[11:02] What’s going on? Why are you talking like that? 怎么回事 你们说话怎么这个调调
[11:04] Todd, I just got a phenomenal idea for a Halloween costume. 陶德 我刚刚想到了万圣节服装的好主意
[11:08] Why don’t you and I dash over to the store right quick 不如我们去一趟商店
[11:10] and spend some hard-earned American money? 然后好好花一花咱的血汗钱
[11:12] Oh, but, Mr. Peanutbutter, didn’t you hear? 可是花生酱先生 你不知道吗
[11:15] It’s January, and the Halloween store won’t open 一月份 万圣节商店是不会开的
[11:19] for another nine months. 得等九个月
[11:21] But I want satisfaction now. 可是我现在就想去
[11:23] Has this ever happened to you? 你遇到过这种时候吗
[11:26] Not to anyone ever at any time. 任何人都没有遇到过
[11:28] Ahem. We give you Halloween in January, 我们将让您在一月尝到万圣节的味道
[11:32] a truly immersive Halloween experience 一个完全拟真的万圣节体验
[11:35] for the rest of us. 让我们尽情享受
[11:37] Halloween in January? Please elaborate. 一月的万圣节 请好好讲讲
[11:40] Okay, but before I do, tell the audience. 不过在我开始之前 请告诉观众
[11:42] – Have we ever met before? – Never. -我们之前见过吗 -完全没有
[11:44] Well, according to facts, there’s more suicides in January 统计数据显示 一月份自杀率较高
[11:48] – than any other month. – I’m getting pretty close over here. -领先于其他月份 -我现在就挺想自杀的
[11:50] Also, there’s less Halloween stores. Coincidence? 此外 一月份的万圣节故事也较少 是巧合吗
[11:55] Wow, I’m convinced. This store could save lives. 我信了 这家商店可以挽救人命
[11:58] Unbelievable. When your powers combine… 简直了 你们两个合作起来
[12:00] you are somehow even more stupid than the sum of your stupids. 简直比你们智商的总和看起来还要蠢
[12:03] – Thank you. – Go on. -谢谢 -继续
[12:05] You stop encouraging him and you stop encouraging him. 你不要鼓励他了 你也不要鼓励他了
[12:08] The two of you are playing with fire. 你们两个都在玩火
[12:10] A fire called Having a Good Idea. 这个火叫作灵感之焰
[12:12] Or maybe a fire called Friendship. 或者友情之炎
[12:15] – Fires aren’t called things. – What about the Chicago fire? -火没有名字 -那《芝加哥烈焰》呢
[12:18] Or Fire Island. 或者火岛
[12:19] – Or Gabe. – Who’s Gabe? -还有加比 -加比是谁
[12:21] Just a fire I met once. Named him Gabe. 是我遇到的一团火 起名叫加比
[12:23] – He sounds delightful. – He was. Good guy. -他听起来挺可爱的 -他曾经是个好人
[12:32] Business, business, business. Is that all you ever think about? 生意 生意 生意 你满脑子都是这个吗
[12:35] I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:36] What’s under that coat, Vincent? 你的本质是什么 文森特
[12:38] – You need to let me in. – Not right now. -你得接受我 -现在不行
[12:40] I have to call the guy at the office 我得叫办公室的人
[12:42] and take the car to the place. 把车送回所在地
[12:44] It’s always guys in places with you. 你总是说这句话
[12:46] You know, I thought I wanted to date a real adult, 我本来以为自己想跟成年人在一起
[12:49] but I’m actually young at heart. 可是我童心未泯
[12:51] I need to feel the grass between my toes. 我想要赤脚奔跑在草地上
[12:53] I want to wear jeans. I want to dance. 我想要穿牛仔裤 我想要跳舞
[12:55] – That’s baby stuff. – No, Vincent. -那是小孩子玩的 -不 文森特
[12:58] There’s more to being an adult than just work and business 作为成年人 不仅仅是工作和生意
[13:01] and the tall-person rides at Disneyland. I want to have fun. 或是迪士尼乐园的大人游乐设施 我想过得开心
[13:04] There has to be a difference between monogamy and monotony. 一夫一妻制和单调乏味之间肯定有区别
[13:07] What’s mahumanunny? “单调法喂”是什么
[13:09] Well, clearly we had a different understanding of what this was. 显然我们对这件事的理解不同
[13:13] I’d like to be an adult about this, but frankly, I’m hurt. 虽然我很想成熟对待 但是我受伤了
[13:16] I think you should just go, just git. Get out of my life. 你该走了 离开吧 离开我的世界
[13:20] Okay. 好吧
[13:22] Okay. 好吧
[13:24] Could I have another soda? 我能再喝一杯苏打水吗
[13:28] BoJack, you know Kelsey Jannings, our director. 波杰克 你知道我们的导演凯尔西·詹尼斯吧
[13:32] I really appreciate you giving me this opportunity. 很感谢您给我这个机会
[13:35] Yeah. 行了
[13:36] Secretariat was kind of my hero as a kid. 骄马是我小时候的偶像
[13:38] Yeah, he was a lot of people’s hero. 很多人都把他当偶像的
[13:41] Well, you know, here was a guy who had everything… 就是一个人曾经拥有一切…
[13:43] Yeah, I know the story. I’m the director. 我很清楚故事情节 我是导演
[13:46] Kelsey, be nice. 凯尔西 温柔些
[13:47] She’s just cranky because she’s already seen 30 people 她有点烦躁 因为已经有三十个人
[13:50] read for this today, and we are all so goddamn sick 来试过镜了 我们已经听烦了
[13:53] of seeing auditions, so whenever you’re ready. 不想看试镜了 所以你看着来吧
[13:55] Just jump right in. 直接开始就行
[13:56] Great. Let’s get to it. 好 那就开始吧
[13:59] Hey, ain’t you that horse 你不就是那匹
[14:01] – that won all them races? – Not today, ma’am. -赢了好多竞速赛的马吗 -今天的我并不是
[14:03] Today I’m just a customer who wants a warm slice of pie. 今天我只是一个客人 想吃一片热乎乎的派
[14:06] Can I ask you a question? 我能问你一个问题吗
[14:08] When you’re out there on that there racetrack, 当你在赛道上飞奔的时候
[14:10] – what are you running from? – You want to know the truth? -你想要逃避什么 -想听真话吗
[14:13] Nothing. 什么都没有
[14:14] Everyone’s running from something, sugar. 每个人都有想逃避的事 亲爱的
[14:16] No, I’m running from nothing. I’m terrified of nothing. 不 我没有逃避什么 我无所畏惧
[14:21] People come up to me, they want my autograph, 人们簇拥着我 想要我的签名
[14:23] they want my picture. 想和我合影
[14:25] They think they recognize something in me, 他们认为他们了解我
[14:27] and I want to be that person they think I am, but I’m not. 我也希望自己是他们所想的那样 但我不是
[14:30] They see a greatness in me, and they mistake it for goodness, 他们看到了我的一个优点 就把我当成好人
[14:33] but I… I know there’s nothing there. 但我知道其实并不是这样
[14:36] As fast as I run, I can’t get away from that. 就算我跑得再快 也无法摆脱这样的命运
[14:41] – Oh. – Wow. -天呐 -好棒
[14:42] BoJack, I think I speak for everyone when I say… 波杰克 我想大家一致同意…
[14:46] Oh, my God, Andrew Garfield said yes. 我滴个神 安德鲁·加菲尔德答应了
[14:50] We have our Secretariat. 我们找到”骄马”演员了
[14:51] We got Andrew Garfield? 我们请到安德鲁·加菲尔德了吗
[14:53] Oh, my God, it’s the best day of my life. 苍天啊 真是太幸福了
[14:54] You don’t say no to Spider-Man. 没人能拒绝蜘蛛侠
[14:55] This movie is gonna be amazing. 这电影红定了
[14:57] Andrew… 安德鲁
[14:58] Garfield! 加菲尔德
[15:02] Now, the pills will give you nightmares… 那些药简直是噩梦
[15:04] I mean, just horrifying… 不过只是有点难受罢了
[15:05] but the malaria will give you death, 可疟疾会要了你的命
[15:07] so you’re going to want to take the pills, Diane. 所以我还是推荐你吃药 戴安
[15:10] – Uh-huh. – Hold on. -好吧 -等等
[15:12] A mosquito got into my tent. What do you want? 我的帐篷了进了一只蚊子 有何贵干
[15:17] Hello? 喂
[15:17] Diane, it’s Princess Carolyn, BoJack’s agent. 戴安 我是卡洛琳公主 波杰克的经纪人
[15:20] Yeah, I know who you are. 是的 我知道你是谁
[15:21] I’m the pink cat, the one who used to date BoJack. 我就是那只粉色的猫 波杰克的前女友
[15:24] We’ve met a lot of times. You came to my wedding. 我们见过很多次 你来参加过我的婚礼
[15:27] Listen, the Turteltaub Company 是这样的 龟泰伯电影公司
[15:28] is making a movie about Secretariat. 准备拍一部有关”一代骄马”的电影
[15:30] And since you’re such an expert, 你是这方面的专家
[15:32] they want to bring you on board as a character consultant. 所以他们想请你加入做角色顾问
[15:36] What does that mean? 什么意思
[15:36] Oh, it’s the cushiest job in the world. 这是世界上最轻松的工作了
[15:38] You sit in a fancy chair and eat pastries all day. 只要整天舒舒服服地坐着享受甜点就行
[15:40] And then once a week, you say, “Secretariat wouldn’t do that.” 然后每周说一次”骄马不会这么做”
[15:44] I don’t know. I’ve already been offered this other thing. 我不知道 还有别人邀请我去工作
[15:46] And did you know there are orphans in Sudan… 你知道吗 在苏丹有很多孤儿…
[15:48] You take this job, you can buy all the orphans you want. 你只要接了这份工作 什么孤儿都买得起
[15:50] No, I don’t want to buy them. 不 我不是要买
[15:52] Look, if you really want to help people, 就算你真要帮助别人
[15:54] it doesn’t hurt to have a little money in your pocket. 口袋里有点钱也不是坏事
[15:56] Take the job now, help the orphans later. 先接这份工作 晚点再去帮孤儿
[15:58] – There’s always later. – Hmm. -总有时间的 -好吧
[16:01] Okay, talk it over with your husband. 好了 和你的丈夫讨论一下吧
[16:02] I got to go get my whiskers trimmed. 我要去修一下喵须
[16:04] I run into walls for days, but I look hot. 虽然四处碰壁 但依旧性感迷人哟
[16:09] – How’s the pie here? – Not good. -这里的派好吃吗 -不咋地
[16:11] Well, I’ll take all you got. 我全要了
[16:13] Screw it. Throw it in a bowl with some bourbon 把它搅烂 和波本酒放在一个碗里
[16:15] – and bring me a ladle. – Mm-hmm. -然后再拿个长柄勺给我 -好的
[16:16] BoJack, we notice you’ve been pretty down in the dumps lately, 波杰克 我们知道你最近心情低落
[16:20] but we have something that we think is going to cheer you up. 但我们有个能让你高兴起来的好消息
[16:25] It’s an exciting new business venture 我们打算开创一番
[16:26] that’s equal parts new and exciting. 既新奇又刺激的新事业
[16:29] Another one? What happened to your Halloween store? 新事业吗 那原来的万圣节商店怎么样了
[16:31] – What now? – Oh, right. -怎么样了来着 -对了
[16:33] The Halloween store. 万圣节商店
[16:35] We took the floor out 我们把地板挖掉了
[16:37] because Mr. Peanutbutter kept scratching up the hardwood, 因为花生酱先生老会把木地板刮坏
[16:40] and then… did we ever get the new floor installed? 然后…话说我们装过新地板吗
[16:44] Halloween? In January? 一月的万圣节
[16:46] What a great ide… Aah! 多好的主意啊啊啊啊
[16:50] Anyway, now we’re all about smoodies. 不管怎样 我们现在的重点是奶心
[16:52] – What? – Smoodies. -什么 -奶心
[16:54] You’re saying smoothies, right? Smoothies. 你们是说奶昔对吧 奶昔
[16:56] No. Smoodies. 不 是奶心
[16:58] It’s a mood that you drink like a smoothie. 是一种能像奶昔一样喝的心情
[17:00] I don’t understand it. How do you drink a mood? 我没明白 你怎么能喝心情呢
[17:03] – Like a smoothie. – So it is a smoothie. -像喝奶昔一样 -那不就是奶昔吗
[17:05] No, it’s a smoodie… A mood that you drink. 不 是奶心 一种能喝的心情
[17:09] – How do you drink a mood? – Like a smoothie. -你怎么能喝心情呢 -就像喝奶昔一样
[17:13] But do you buy it in a store? What’re the physical attributes? 但你们的店里准备卖什么 长什么样
[17:16] We haven’t worked out all the kinks yet, 我们的创意还没完善
[17:18] but the important thing is we’ve gone public, 不过重要的是我们已经上市了
[17:20] and we want you to get in on the ground floor. 我们打算给你优先入股权[底层基础]哦
[17:22] See, that’s the problem with all your ideas… 明白没 你们创意的最大问题
[17:25] they don’t have ground floors. 就是他们根本不靠谱[没底层基础]
[17:27] Finally, a Halloween store for the rest of… Aah! 总算这时候也有万圣节商店了啊啊啊啊
[17:33] Hello. 你好啊
[17:34] Anyway, our launch party’s tonight, 反正我们今晚打算办个股票发行晚宴
[17:37] – and we’d love it if you came. – We spared no expense… -希望你能参加 -我们不惜一切
[17:40] that’s how confident we are in our product. 可见我们对产品是多么有信心
[17:42] – Your product… Smoodies. – Yes. -你们的产品…那什么奶心吗 -没错
[17:43] Wait, did you say smoodies or smoothies? 慢着 你是说奶心还是奶昔
[17:46] Because we only make… Which one do we make? 因为我们只做… 我们做哪个来着
[17:48] I’d like to think the smoodies make us. 我觉得是奶心造就了我们
[17:51] Ahh, I can tell by your tone that that was something smart. 透过你的语气我就知道一定是好东西
[17:56] 奶心 畅饮心情
[17:59] – Smoodie keychain? – Smoodie cozy? -要不要奶心钥匙圈 -奶心保温垫
[18:00] Smoodie bottle opener? 奶心开瓶器要不要
[18:02] It’s a mood that you drink like a smoothie. 可以像奶昔一样喝的心情哦
[18:04] Todd, it is all happening. 陶德 我们梦想成真了
[18:06] Hooray. And you know I don’t throw that word around lightly. 万岁 你知道我从不轻易说这两个字
[18:10] All right. Now we just got to make sure we focus 我们现在要把精力集中在这件事上
[18:12] and actually follow through on this. 坚持下去干一番大事业
[18:14] I’d feel awful if this great idea fell apart 要是我们像平时那样
[18:17] because we got distracted by something else, 为别的事分心搞砸了这个创意
[18:19] as we are often wont to do. 我会感觉很糟糕的
[18:21] Wait, did you say you feel awful or falafel? 你是说”糟糕”还是”三明糕”
[18:25] I said, “Feel awful,” 我说”糟糕”
[18:26] but tell me more about this falafel idea. 不过和我说说”三明糕”的创意
[18:30] Falafel or fawaffle? “三明糕” 又或者”华夫糕”怎么样
[18:33] What? 什么
[18:40] BoJack, isn’t this exciting? Smoodies, right? 波杰克 太棒了 奶心对吧
[18:45] Do you even know what a smoodie is? 你知道奶心是什么吗
[18:47] I think it’s some kind of an adult onesie. 我觉得是种成人用品
[18:49] Whatever it is, I’m trying new things. 不管怎么 我喜欢尝试新东西
[18:51] I’m single again, and I’m loving it. 我又恢复单身了 简直爽到不行
[18:53] – Let me repeat… – Princess Carolyn. -我再说一遍 -卡洛琳公主
[18:56] Vincent. Well, you’ve got some nerve showing your face. 文森特 你竟然还敢在我面前出现
[19:00] – I’ve got half a mind to… – No, let me talk. -我都想… -不 你让我说完
[19:03] I had a attitude problem, 我以前确实态度有问题
[19:07] but then I took a timeout, 但是我冷静了一段时间
[19:08] and I thought about what I did. 思考了一下自己的所作所为
[19:10] I wanted to be a big man. 我想成为一个真正的男人
[19:12] But sometimes the biggest thing a man can do is tell the truth. 但有时候一个男人能做的最真的事就是说实话
[19:17] And the truth about me is, I… I… 说实话 我…我…
[19:21] – Okay, here we go. – I love you. -好 来了 -我爱你
[19:23] – What? – Oh, Vincent. -什么 -文森特
[19:25] Let’s go feel grass between our toes. 我们出去用脚感受草坪吧
[19:28] – What? – All right. -搞什么 -走
[19:30] You’re a better man than I could ever be. 你比我强多了
[19:32] I wish my boyfriend was that mature. 希望我男朋友也那么成熟
[19:36] – Hello? – BoJack, it’s Kelsey Jannings. -喂 -波杰克 我是凯尔西·詹尼斯
[19:38] I got some news about “Secretariat.” 关于《一代骄马》我有事跟你说
[19:40] – What’s up? – Garfield’s out. -怎么了 -加菲尔德不演了
[19:42] He got into some sort of accident. 他出了事故
[19:44] An All Hallows’ Eve store in January? 一月份的万圣节商店
[19:46] How fiendishly droll. 真是太棒了
[19:51] Oh, bother. 惨了
[19:52] The clumsy bastard broke every bone in his body, 那个笨蛋把骨头都摔断了
[19:55] and now we got to find a new lead. 我们得找新主角了
[19:56] Studio wants to go young, but I was thinking we’d get 工作室想找个年轻的 但我觉得
[19:59] someone a little more BoJack Horseman. 可以找马男波杰克那样的来演
[20:02] What? Are you serious? 什么 真的吗
[20:04] You’re the only one with enough grit to play the part, 只有你有那个本事演这个角色
[20:05] and we can age you down in post, 我们后期可以给你处理的年轻一点
[20:07] but I’m gonna tell you right now, 但我可告诉你
[20:08] I’m not gonna put up with any woe-is-me bullshit or diva histrionics. 我可不会让你演什么悲悲切切儿女情长
[20:12] I get enough of that from my ex-wife 我前妻就喜欢谷蛋白剪报
[20:14] along with newspaper clippings about gluten. 我真是受够那个了
[20:16] God, we get it, Marla. Gluten. 我们知道 马拉 谷蛋白
[20:19] But if you want to make a movie, and you’re ready to work… 但是如果你想拍电影 你准备好工作了
[20:21] I am. I will. I can. I do. 我准备好了 我可以 我愿意
[20:23] Great. You got one month to get in shape. 很好 给你一个月时间塑身
[20:25] You need to lose 50 pounds and then gain back 20. 你需要先减掉50磅 再增肥20磅
[20:27] – And, BoJack… – Yeah? -还有 波杰克 -什么
[20:28] Don’t ever call this number. 不要主动打我这个电话
[20:30] If I want to talk, I’ll call you. 如果有事 我会主动找你
[20:39] Not big on parties, huh? 不喜欢去派对上玩是吗
[20:40] Nah. I never know what to do with my hands. 是啊 一到派对上我就不知所措
[20:43] I think I just got cast in Secretariat. 我好像刚拿下了《一代骄马》的主角
[20:46] – That’s amazing. – It’s everything I ever wanted. -太棒了 -这是我一直以来的梦想
[20:48] – Yeah, you seem super-jazzed. – What do I do now? -你好像超级高兴 -现在我该怎么办
[20:52] Well, that’s the problem with life, right? 人生总是如此 对吧
[20:54] Either you know what you want, and you don’t get what you want, 你要么知道自己想要什么 但是却得不到
[20:57] or get what you want, and then you don’t know what you want. 要么得到了 可是却不知道自己想要什么了
[21:00] – Well, that’s stupid. – Yeah. -真是太蠢了 -是啊
[21:02] I don’t know if this makes you more or less excited, 我不知道跟你说你会不会高兴
[21:04] but I actually decided to take a job on the Secretariat movie 我刚决定接受《一代骄马》剧组的邀请
[21:07] as a character consultant. 去做他们的角色顾问
[21:09] Wow, so we’re gonna be working together again. 那我们又要一起工作了对吗
[21:12] Yeah. I hope you don’t get sick of me. 是啊 希望你不会厌烦我
[21:14] I don’t think that’s gonna happen. 怎么可能
[21:16] – Is it weird I took this job? – Why would it be weird? -我接受这份工作是不是很奇怪 -怎么会
[21:18] You literally wrote the book on Secretariat. 《一代骄马》基本上就是你写的
[21:21] Yeah, I know. I just… When I first moved to L.A… 我知道 可是 我刚搬来洛杉矶时
[21:24] I thought I was gonna be doing really important work. 我以为自己会做一番大事
[21:27] You know, writing stuff that makes a difference. 写出真正有意义的东西
[21:30] But then you kind of fall into one thing and then another… 但是之后事情一件接一件…
[21:33] Well, you’ve got time. There’s always later, right? 还有时间 总会有以后 对吧
[21:35] Yeah, I guess there’s always later. 是吧 应该是这样吧
[21:38] Do you remember the last time I saw you? 你还记得上次我见你的时候吗
[21:39] You asked me if I thought you were a good person deep down? 你问我是不是觉得你内心是个好人吗
[21:42] Do I remember that? Yeah, vaguely. 我记得吗 模模糊糊记得吧
[21:45] You caught me off guard. I didn’t know what to say. 你让我措手不及了 我当时不知道该怎么说
[21:48] Well, do you think I’m a good person… deep down? 那你现在觉得我内心是个好人吗
[21:51] That’s the thing. I don’t think I believe in deep down. 可问题是 我不相信人的内心
[21:54] I kind of think all you are is just the things that you do. 我认为什么人就会做什么事
[21:58] Well, that’s depressing. 这话听着真伤心
[22:02] For what it’s worth, 无论如何
[22:03] I think your writing does make a difference. 我觉得你写的东西是有意义的
[22:05] Thanks. 谢谢
[22:06] I really wanted you to like me, Diane. 我真的想让你喜欢我 戴安
[22:09] I know. 我知道
[22:21] *I know I’ve dreamed you* *我梦中有你*
[22:28] *a sin and a lie* *是罪过与谎言*
[22:35] *I have my freedom* *我拥有了自由*
[22:41] *But I don’t have much time* *但却没有了时间*
[22:48] *Let’s do some living* *在我们死后*
[22:54] *after we die* *要好好生活*
[23:01] *Wild horses* *终有一天*
[23:07] *We’ll ride them someday* *我们会策马扬鞭*
[23:11] Sorry we didn’t get you a birthday present. 抱歉我们没给你准备生日礼物
[23:14] I got so distracted by trying to get tickets 我一直在想方设法
[23:16] to the New Kids On The Block concert, 买”街头顽童”乐队的门票
[23:18] I completely lost sight of what’s important. 我完全忘记什么重要什么不重要了
[23:21] And I got so swept up in my campaign for class president, 我一直忙着竞选班长
[23:24] I forgot why I was running in the first place. 甚至都忘记参加竞选的初衷了
[23:27] And I was boy crazy. 我一直忙于应付男孩子
[23:29] Kids, kids, I don’t need a present. 孩子们 我不需要礼物
[23:31] I got everything I need right here. 我需要的一切就在眼前
[23:34] – Macaroni. – Sabrina. -麦克罗尼 -塞布丽娜
[23:38] Come here, you goofball. 过来 你们这群傻孩子
[23:56] – Can you make it out to Blake? – Uh-huh. -写送给布莱克好吗 -可以
[23:58] Thanks, man. You’re, like, my hero. 谢谢 你是我心目中的英雄
[24:00] Really? 真的吗
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme