时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We’re very different, but I think that we bring out | 我们很不一样 但我觉得我们在一起 |
[00:06] | the best in each other. | 让对方展示出了最好的一面 |
[00:07] | It’s like you’re chocolate and I’m Mr. Peanutbutter. | 就像你是巧克力 我是花生酱先生 |
[00:11] | Shut up and kiss me, you silly goof. | 闭嘴 吻我 傻子 |
[00:16] | Cut! | 卡 |
[00:20] | Welcome back to Excess Hollywoo. | 欢迎回到《八卦好莱坞》 |
[00:23] | I’m A Ryan Seacrest Type, and I’m visiting the set | 我是瑞安·西克莱斯特那种人 我正在 |
[00:25] | of Mr. Peanutbutter’s Hollywoo Heist. | 《花生酱先生好莱乌大窃案》的片场 |
[00:28] | I’m thrilled to be talking to the star of the film, | 我跟高兴能采访到影片主角 |
[00:30] | BoJack Horseman, and his real life inspiration, | 马男波杰克 及他现实中的灵感原型 |
[00:33] | Mr. Peanutbutter. | 花生酱先生 |
[00:35] | Am I an inspiration? | 我是灵感原型吗 |
[00:36] | Well, that depends on how you define… | 那取决于你怎么定义… |
[00:38] | wait a minute. Yes, I am. | 等等 没错我就是 |
[00:40] | You know, I’m just over the moon to be producing | 我很高兴能出品这部 |
[00:42] | this movie about my daring exploit. | 讲述我大胆行为的电影 |
[00:45] | – Yes, your daring exploit. – Yes. | -对 “你的”大胆行为 -对 |
[00:48] | It’s such a treat to be shooting in my very own casa. | 我很荣幸电影能在我家拍摄 |
[00:51] | And it’s an even sweeter treat to be played by my good amigo… | 更荣幸能请到我的好兄弟… |
[00:55] | dare I say best amigo? | 我能说最好的兄弟吗 |
[00:56] | – You “Daren’t.” – We’re so in tune. | -不行 -我们太默契了 |
[00:58] | We even finish each other’s… | 甚至能说完对方的… |
[01:03] | sentences. | 句子 |
[01:05] | Sometimes it doesn’t happen. | 有时候不太行 |
[01:06] | – It never… – Happens. | -从来就… -没行过 |
[01:07] | Ah, see? I’m inside him. | 看到没 我太了解他了 |
[01:10] | BoJack, you haven’t worked in quite some time. | 波杰克 你已经很久没拍过片子了 |
[01:12] | In fact, I thought you were dead. | 实际上 我还以为你死了 |
[01:14] | You must be so grateful to be working again and also alive, | 你一定很高兴自己有电影拍又活着吧 |
[01:17] | which, again, I thought you were not. | 毕竟 我以为你死了 |
[01:19] | How did you get involved with this? | 你是怎么接到这电影的 |
[01:22] | You want me to play Mr. Peanutbutter | 你想让我在被他抢走的这故事里 |
[01:23] | in the story he stole from me? | 演花生酱先生吗 |
[01:26] | I stole the D, | 我偷的D |
[01:27] | and then he stole my stealing of it. | 他又偷了我来的东西 |
[01:29] | That makes him an idea thief, which is much less cool | 他这是偷创意 可比偷东西要 |
[01:32] | than a thief thief, which is what I am | 猥琐多了 偷东西是我干的 |
[01:34] | and what he also is. | 他也是 |
[01:35] | You know what might help? | 你知道怎么会好点吗 |
[01:36] | If you think about this like a professional | 你从专业的角度想一想 |
[01:38] | instead of a big titty baby. | 别总是意气用事 |
[01:39] | This movie is a huge opportunity. | 这部电影是个大机遇 |
[01:42] | Quentin Tarantulino is known for revitalizing dead careers. | 昆汀·特兰特黎诺是出了名的妙手回春 |
[01:45] | This could do for you what Reservoir Dogs | 这之于你可能就像《落水狗》 |
[01:47] | did for Rin Tin Tin. | 之于任丁丁 |
[01:47] | 二三十年代的一只好莱坞明星狗 当然并没演《落水狗》 | |
[01:48] | But isn’t there any other part? | 但就没别的角色了吗 |
[01:50] | I could play myself. | 我可以演我自己 |
[01:51] | No, BoJack’s already being played by Wallace Shawn. | 不 波杰克已经由华莱士·肖恩扮演了 |
[01:54] | What? The short guy from The Princess Bride | 什么 那个在《公主新娘》里说 |
[01:56] | who says “Inconceivable”? | “不可思议”的矮子吗 |
[01:57] | – Why Wallace Shawn? – BoJack Horseman? | -为什么是他 -马男波杰克吗 |
[01:59] | I don’t want to play that boob. | 我才不要演那个傻屌 |
[02:01] | I’m trying to help you out, Wally. | 我是在帮你 老华 |
[02:02] | You’re the one who keeps buying expensive Rothkos. | 是你在不停地买罗斯科的画 |
[02:05] | I have a disease. | 我有这种病 |
[02:07] | Would you tell an alcoholic to stop buying alcohol? | 你会让酒鬼不要买酒吗 |
[02:10] | You know, Black and Blue Number 7’s | 你要知道 《黑与蓝第七号》 |
[02:12] | going up for auction next week. | 下周就要拍卖了 |
[02:14] | Fine. I’ll do the dumb movie. | 好吧 我拍那傻逼电影 |
[02:15] | Fine. I’ll do the dumb movie. | 好吧 我拍那傻逼电影 |
[02:17] | But if you find me in a bathtub with open wrists tomorrow | 但如果你发现我明早在浴缸里割腕了 |
[02:19] | and the words “I hate my agent” smeared across the walls | 墙上还用血写着”我恨我经纪人” |
[02:22] | in blood, you’ll know why. | 那就是你逼的 |
[02:24] | So obviously I’m thrilled to be here, just thrilled. | 所以很显然我非常激动能来 非常激动 |
[03:22] | Cast and crew only. | 仅限演员和剧组人员 |
[03:24] | I know you’re just doing your job, | 我知道你只是在尽职 |
[03:26] | but I live here, and the crew has been here since 3:00 A.M., | 但我住在这 而且你们凌晨三点就来了 |
[03:29] | so I’m a little tired. | 所以我有点困 |
[03:31] | Cast and crew only. | 仅限演员和剧组人员 |
[03:33] | Hey, stranger. | 你好啊 陌生人 |
[03:34] | Haven’t really seen you since the wedding. | 从婚礼以后就没见过你了 |
[03:35] | Kind of feels like we’re coming back to school | 感觉有点像过完暑假 |
[03:37] | – after summer vacation. – Yeah. | -返校一样 -是的 |
[03:39] | I’ll see you at the pep rally. | 我们在赛前动员会见吧 |
[03:40] | Hope we don’t get Mrs. Kirkman for trig this year. | 但愿今年教三角学的不是柯克曼老师 |
[03:43] | Yeah, well, I hope the cheerleaders don’t stuff me | 是啊 我希望拉拉队员别再把我 |
[03:45] | in a locker and write “Virgin slut” on my forehead, | 塞进储物柜里 在我额头写”处女婊子”了 |
[03:47] | and then when I ask how I could be both a virgin | 然后等我问她们我怎么可以既做处女 |
[03:49] | and a slut, they make me eat a lipstick. | 又当婊子时 还逼我吃下口红 |
[03:53] | So what have you been up to these last couple months? | 话说你这几个月都在干什么 |
[03:55] | Well, I’ve been pretty busy. Met a girl at Soho House. | 我最近很忙 在苏荷馆遇到了一个姑娘 |
[03:58] | – Was she your waitress? – Yes. | -是你的服务员吗 -是的 |
[04:00] | Then I met a girl at Mastro’s. | 然后又在麦斯楚餐厅遇到一个 |
[04:01] | – Was she also your waitress? – Yes. | -也是你的服务员吗 -是的 |
[04:03] | Then I met a girl at P.F. Chang’s. | 然后又在P.F常餐馆遇到一个 |
[04:05] | Let me guess. She was your… | 我猜猜 她是你的.. |
[04:06] | A hooker, yes, but what she really wants to do | 妓女 没错 但她真的很想 |
[04:08] | is wait tables. | 当服务员 |
[04:10] | Well, I, for one, would love to meet | 我很想见见那个 |
[04:11] | the aspiring food-service worker | 终于能让你安定下来的 |
[04:13] | who finally gets you to settle down. | 有追求的服务员 |
[04:15] | What? Why would I want to settle down? | 什么 我干嘛要安定下来 |
[04:17] | I’m 50. | 我才五十岁 |
[04:19] | – Yeah, anyway… – So I’m sending the first draft | -反正… -我今天下午要 |
[04:21] | of the book to Pinky this afternoon. | 把初稿发给粉企鹅 |
[04:23] | – What? It’s done? – Not yet. Almost. | -什么 都写好了吗 -没 快了 |
[04:26] | I’m excited for you to read it, | 我等不及要你看看了 |
[04:28] | but I’m also cripplingly nervous. | 但也好紧张 |
[04:31] | I actually kind of feel like throwing up, | 我真的感觉要吐了 |
[04:32] | but I can’t throw up because I haven’t had anything to eat | 但吐不出来 因为我什么都没吃 |
[04:34] | because this lady won’t let me in my own kitchen. | 因为这位女士不让我进我自家厨房 |
[04:36] | Cast and crew only. | 仅限演员和剧组人员 |
[04:38] | Listen, if reading a book you wrote is anywhere near | 听着 如果看你写的书能和 |
[04:40] | as great as it is to actually spend time with you, | 跟你在现实中相处一样美好 |
[04:42] | I’m sure it’s gonna be wonderful. | 我肯定它会很棒的 |
[04:44] | Having said that, what do I know about books? | 我虽这么说 但其实又懂什么书呢 |
[04:46] | I’m just a dumb actor. | 我不过是个傻演员 |
[04:50] | I’m here with Hollywoo darling Naomi Watts. | 跟我在一起的是好莱坞甜心娜奥米·沃茨 |
[04:53] | Tell me, what attracted you to the role of Diane? | 告诉我 你为什么想演戴安 |
[04:56] | I just keep getting pigeonholed | 我一直在那些备受赞誉的 |
[04:58] | as these complex characters in highly acclaimed movies. | 电影里出演各种复杂角色 |
[05:01] | For once, I would just love to phone it in | 就这次 我想顺其自然 |
[05:03] | and play a two-dimensional girl in a rom com | 在浪漫喜剧中演一个肤浅的 |
[05:05] | with no inner life of her own. | 毫无个性的女孩 |
[05:06] | That’s kind of the reason I got into this business. | 这也是我进电影行业的原因 |
[05:09] | You said words. | 说得没错 |
[05:11] | Now, is it true you stay in character between takes? | 你在每场戏之间依然不出离人物 是真的吗 |
[05:14] | Oh, we all do. The director insists upon it. | 我们都是 是导演坚持的 |
[05:17] | He even has everyone calling me Diane | 他甚至让大家都叫我戴安 |
[05:20] | to help me get in the headspace. | 来帮助我进入情境 |
[05:22] | It’s been great. | 真的很棒 |
[05:23] | Diane, looking good. | 戴安 真漂亮啊 |
[05:24] | – Um, thanks. – Ugh, not you. | -谢谢 -没说你 |
[05:27] | I was talking to Diane. | 我在跟戴安说话 |
[05:28] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:29] | Now, where’s my peanut butter? | 我的花生酱去哪了 |
[05:30] | Right over here, Q. | 在这里 昆导 |
[05:31] | No, I’m looking for peanut butter. | 不 我在找花生酱 |
[05:33] | Oh, you mean BoJack? | 你是说波杰克吗 |
[05:34] | If I wanted BoJack, I would call BoJack. | 如果我要找波杰克 我会喊他名字的 |
[05:36] | Did someone call for BoJack? | 有人找波杰克吗 |
[05:38] | It really cuts down on confusion. | 真的少了很多麻烦 |
[05:43] | Ah, show business, the great equalizer. | 娱乐业 真是人人平等 |
[05:47] | Is that what it is? | 真的吗 |
[05:48] | Todd, spritz me. | 陶德 喷我 |
[05:50] | Spritzing. | 喷咯 |
[05:53] | Well spritzed. | 喷得好 |
[05:54] | Have you ever been on a movie set before? | 你以前来过电影片场吗 |
[05:56] | No, sir, Mr. Peanutbutter. | 没有 先生 花生酱先生 |
[05:57] | Please, Mr. Peanutbutter was my father’s name. | 别这样 花生酱先生是我爸爸的名字 |
[06:01] | And it’s also my name! | 也是我的名字 |
[06:04] | Ooh, speaking of Mr. Peanutbutter, | 说到花生酱先生 |
[06:06] | I’ll be back in a jiff, skippy. | 我去去就来 小子 |
[06:08] | Keep that air spritzed for me. | 帮我保持住这湿润的空气 |
[06:10] | Aloha, kemosabe. | 你好啊 兄弟 |
[06:11] | Hey, allow me to put on my producer hat | 让我带上我的制作人帽子 |
[06:14] | and produce you just for one second here. | 来制作制作你 |
[06:16] | I have a few notes on how you’re playing me. | 关于你怎么演我我有几点建议 |
[06:19] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[06:21] | Problems, problems, problems, ah, here we go. | 问题 问题 啊 在这里 |
[06:23] | I find it really troubling that my movie self | 我觉得我的电影形象穿着 |
[06:26] | is wearing a crew neck T-shirt. | 圆领短袖很闹心 |
[06:28] | I only wear V-necks. | 我只穿V领的 |
[06:30] | You see the problem. | 知道问题在哪了吧 |
[06:31] | – I do not. – I just think if we’re telling the story, | -不知道 -我只是觉得如果我们想叙述故事 |
[06:33] | we should tell it how it really happened. | 就要按真实的来叙述 |
[06:35] | Yeah, this whole story isn’t how it really happened. | 是吗 这整个故事就不是真的 |
[06:37] | Right… | 是啊 |
[06:40] | because of the shirts. | 因为衣服 |
[06:41] | Because I’m the one who stole the D. | 因为是我偷的D |
[06:43] | I’m the real hero here. | 我才是真正的英雄 |
[06:44] | My life is full of exciting adventures. | 我的人生惊险刺激 |
[06:46] | I should write a book. | 我该写本书的 |
[06:47] | Oh, wait. I did. | 等等 我已经写过了 |
[06:48] | Suck on that, society. | 比你聪明比你强 |
[06:50] | Hey, you’re in a mood. | 你现在心情不好 |
[06:51] | Perhaps the tightness of that crew neck | 也许是那个圆领太紧了 |
[06:53] | is cutting off circulation to the brain? | 切断了到大脑的血液循环 |
[06:55] | Let me talk to Donna in wardrobe. | 我去和服装师唐娜谈谈 |
[06:57] | We’re gonna fix this, buddy. | 我们会解决这个问题的 伙计 |
[06:58] | Donna! | 唐娜 |
[07:03] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[07:04] | I’m just trying to get inside my character, which is you. | 我在试图进入角色 也就是扮演你 |
[07:08] | Is this how we move our arms? | 我们就是这样移动手臂的吗 |
[07:09] | We’re so weird. | 真奇怪 |
[07:11] | Is this really necessary? | 一定要这样吗 |
[07:12] | Is this really necessary? | 一定要这样吗 |
[07:13] | That’s not what I sound like. | 我说话才不是这样 |
[07:15] | That’s not mut mi sound mike. | 我说话才不是这样 |
[07:17] | Hey, what’s it been like since we got married? | 我们结婚之后感觉怎样 |
[07:19] | Is it everything we dreamed of since we were little? | 是不是和我们小时候梦中的场景一样 |
[07:21] | When I was little, I dreamed of getting | 我小时候一直希望我那本 |
[07:23] | a MacArthur grant for my ‘zine about how all the girls | 关于学校所有女生都是贱人的科幻小说 |
[07:25] | at school were bitches. | 能够获得麦克阿瑟天才奖 |
[07:27] | Look, the wedding was great. | 婚礼很棒 |
[07:29] | But that’s not real life. | 但那并不是真正的生活 |
[07:31] | I mean, I guess I got a happy ending, | 我是说 我似乎得到了一个美好的结局 |
[07:33] | but every happy ending has the day after | 但每个美好的结局之后 |
[07:34] | the happy ending, right? | 我们还是要继续过日子 不是吗 |
[07:36] | And the day after that. | 日子还要不断的过下去 |
[07:37] | So the wedding was so much fun. | 所以 婚礼确实很有趣 |
[07:39] | It was the happiest day of my life. | 那是我这辈子最开心的一天 |
[07:41] | But, you know, what does that say | 但你知道吗 那并不代表 |
[07:42] | about all the days I have left? | 我接下来的每一天都会如此 |
[07:46] | We’re such a Zoe. | 我们真是典型的佐伊 |
[07:51] | Oh, Todd, glad you’re here. | 陶德 幸好你来了 |
[07:52] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[07:54] | Todd, my jacket is on the floor. | 陶德 我外套都掉到地板上了 |
[07:55] | You’re supposed to hold the jacket | 你应该接住那件外套 |
[07:56] | so it doesn’t go on the floor. | 不让它掉到地板上的 |
[07:58] | Hey, sorry, BoJack… I mean, uh, Mr. Peanutbutter. | 抱歉 波杰克 不对 花生酱先生 |
[08:01] | But I work for Mr. Peanutbutter now. | 但我现在是为花生酱先生工作的 |
[08:04] | I mean, uh, Mr. Peanutbutter. | 我是说 花生酱先生 |
[08:06] | I can’t believe I’m on a movie set, you know? | 我简直不敢相信我在一个片场 |
[08:08] | I mean, this is my first chance to work on something big | 自从我的摇滚歌剧失败后 我就再也没有 |
[08:11] | since my rock opera fell apart. | 做过这么重要的事情了 |
[08:14] | Man, I really messed up that huge career opportunity | 兄弟 我真是亲手毁了自己那个很有前景的 |
[08:17] | all on my own, didn’t I? | 工作机会 对吧 |
[08:19] | Nothing sabotaged me one bit. | 都是我一个人的错对吧 |
[08:25] | Yep. | 是的 |
[08:26] | You said it. | 你说得对 |
[08:27] | Well, see you later. | 回见 |
[08:32] | Where can I grab a nosh? | 哪里有吃的 |
[08:33] | Oh, craft services is in the kitchen. | 后勤部都在厨房里 |
[08:35] | Up the driveway, through the living room, make a left. | 走上车道 穿过客厅 左转 |
[08:38] | – Can’t miss it. – I’m gonna grab a quick bite. | -相当明显 -我吃吃就回 |
[08:39] | Don’t do anything stupid while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候别做蠢事 |
[08:42] | Okay, fellas, here’s the thing about the story. | 好了 伙计们 你们说的这个故事吧 |
[08:44] | I don’t buy it. | 一点都没打动我 |
[08:45] | It’s like something’s missing, | 好像有什么重要的部分缺失了 |
[08:47] | but I can’t put any of my fingers on it. | 但我一时也想不出到底是什么 |
[08:48] | Um, maybe once we add the music… | 也许我们可以加一点音乐 |
[08:51] | The music? Are you kidding me? | 音乐 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[08:52] | Music? You’re fired. | 音乐 你被炒了 |
[08:53] | What dumb shit brought this dumb shit? | 哪个蠢货介绍这个蠢货来的 |
[08:54] | Okay, you’re fired too. | 你也被炒了 |
[08:55] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[08:56] | Anyone else got any bright ideas? | 还有人有什么好想法吗 |
[09:01] | Hey, maybe it make it more Diane-y? | 能不能让它更戴安化一点 |
[09:04] | – Um, excuse me? – I don’t know. | -你在说什么 -我也不知道 |
[09:06] | This is probably stupid, but the whole story’s | 这也许很蠢 但这个故事讲的是 |
[09:08] | about how this guy’s in love with this lady, right? | 这个男人怎么爱上这个女人的对吧 |
[09:10] | But we don’t even know who she is or what she wants. | 但我们都不知道她是个什么人 她想要什么 |
[09:14] | I mean, maybe give her more lines or words | 也许增加她的台词 |
[09:16] | or, I don’t know, feelings or whatever? | 或者多让她展现一下她的情绪什么的 |
[09:18] | What? | 什么 |
[09:19] | He’s new. He doesn’t know the rules. | 他是新来的 不懂规矩 |
[09:22] | Forgive him, mighty Caesar. | 原谅他吧 伟大的凯撒 |
[09:29] | Yes. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[09:31] | I love you. | 爱死你了 |
[09:31] | Who is this kid? | 这孩子是谁 |
[09:33] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[09:33] | – I’m gonna kiss your face. – What? | -我要亲亲你 -什么 |
[09:37] | Come back to my web. | 到我的网来一趟 |
[09:38] | Let’s talk about Diane’s feelings | 我们来谈谈戴安的情绪问题 |
[09:40] | and make this baby sing. | 然后让这个片子大放异彩吧 |
[09:41] | Hey, Todd, talk to him about the wardrobe, | 陶德 和他谈谈服装的问题 |
[09:44] | specifically the top half of the wardrobe, | 特别是上身服装的问题 |
[09:46] | specifically the shirt part of the top half of the wardrobe, | 特别是上身服装中衬衫的部分 |
[09:49] | specifically the neck part of the shirt part of the wardrobe. | 特别是衬衫的领子问题 |
[09:55] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[09:56] | I’m sick of this dog and pony show. | 我受够了这个狗和小马的剧 |
[09:58] | The movie is dumb. | 这个电影蠢毙了了 |
[09:59] | Mr. Peanutbutter is annoying the shit out of me, | 花生酱先生更是让我快要抓狂 |
[10:01] | and there’s too much honeydew in the fruit bowl. | 而且果盘里面蜜瓜太多了 |
[10:03] | Honeydew is garbage fruit. | 蜜瓜是水果中的垃圾 |
[10:04] | Also, why is BoJack being played by an old, nebbishy | 还有 为什么演波杰克的是一个又老 |
[10:06] | five-foot-tall bald guy? | 又呆又矮的秃瓢 |
[10:07] | Is that how the world sees me? | 在世人眼中我就是这样的吗 |
[10:08] | Oh, I see. | 我懂了 |
[10:09] | So I can play Vanya on 42nd Street, | 我连《第四十二街》里的凡尼亚都演得了 |
[10:12] | but I’m not a deft-enough talent to capture the essence | 你竟然说我演技不成熟 抓不住 |
[10:15] | of the elusive BoJack Horseman. | 马男波杰克这个复杂的角色的精髓吗 |
[10:17] | So sorry to offend you, sir. | 真抱歉我冒犯了您 先生 |
[10:22] | I’m just glad my book’s coming out soon | 真庆幸我的书马上就要出版了 |
[10:23] | so people will get an opportunity to see | 这样人们就能够认识到 |
[10:25] | the real BoJack Horseman. | 真实的马男波杰克是怎样的了 |
[10:27] | Oh, are you coming out with a book? | 你要出书了吗 |
[10:29] | You never mentioned it. | 你都没提过 |
[10:30] | Plus, Todd’s being super weird. | 还有 陶德最近超级奇怪 |
[10:31] | I think he’s onto me. | 我觉得他发现了 |
[10:32] | Onto you in regards to what? | 发现了什么 |
[10:33] | Oh, right, I didn’t tell you. | 对了 我没告诉你 |
[10:34] | I sabotaged his rock opera by getting him readdicted | 因为不让他搬出去 我让他重新迷恋上 |
[10:37] | to a video game because I didn’t want him to move out. | 打游戏了 于是他的摇滚歌剧无疾而终了 |
[10:40] | Jesus Christ, BoJack. | 天呐 波杰克 |
[10:41] | Anyway, I think he knows and might be plotting | 不管怎样 我觉得他知道了 而且可能 |
[10:43] | to sabotage me back. | 在筹划给我添乱子报复我 |
[10:45] | Why is it that 90% of our conversations | 为什么我们这些天谈话的绝大部分 |
[10:47] | these days revolve around plotting sabotages? | 都是围绕着谋划添乱子 |
[10:49] | Are you saying I should plot a countersabotage? | 你是说我应该报复回去吗 |
[10:51] | No, no more plotting. | 不 冤冤相报何时了 |
[10:53] | Just be a good soldier and do your job. | 你就听话做好自己的工作就行了 |
[10:55] | Nobody is out to get you. | 没人会给你添乱子的 |
[10:57] | Have you seen the new draft? | 你看过新的剧本大纲吗 |
[10:59] | They took it all off you and put it on me. | 他们把你的戏份都挪到我身上了 |
[11:02] | What? | 什么 |
[11:02] | Apparently some dickweed named Todd | 显然某个叫陶德的熊孩子 |
[11:05] | decided I should be three-dimensional | 觉得我的形象应该更生动一点 |
[11:07] | and you should have no lines. | 而你最好别说话 |
[11:10] | Isn’t this town sick of creating | 这个镇不是不喜欢创造 |
[11:11] | three-dimensional roles for women? | 多元形象的女性角色吗 |
[11:13] | This happens to me all the time! | 为什么我总撞上这种事 |
[11:15] | A.O. Scott is sick of talking about how brilliant I am. | 艾·欧·斯科特都说腻了我有多优秀 |
[11:18] | Todd. | 陶德 |
[11:21] | I guess what I’ve been saying | 我想 之前七分钟 |
[11:23] | for the last seven uninterrupted minutes is, | 我不停地在说的是 |
[11:26] | how can I forgive my father if I can’t forgive myself? | 如果我无法原谅自己 我该如何原谅我父亲 |
[11:30] | True dat. | 说得对 |
[11:31] | But none of that matters, because we bring out | 但那都不重要 因为我们在一起可以让彼此 |
[11:34] | the best in each other. | 把最美好的一面展现出来 |
[11:36] | I’m the chocolate, and you’re Mr. Peanutbutter! | 我是巧克力 而你就是花生酱先生 |
[11:41] | True dat. | 说得对 |
[11:43] | Cut! Amazing. | 卡 太棒了 |
[11:45] | This is the movie that I wanted to make. | 我想拍的电影就应该是这样 |
[11:47] | This is gonna be great. | 肯定超棒 |
[11:47] | – Oh, my God, I’m so… – Ugh, what kind of idiot | -天呐 我太 -哪个傻瓜把食物 |
[11:50] | puts food on top of a hill? | 摆在山顶上了 |
[11:52] | Hey, so I guess now that the movie’s all about Diane, | 我看现在这个电影讲的完全是戴安的故事 |
[11:55] | I really need to dig deep and get to know the real you. | 我现在需要深入了解一下最真实的你 |
[11:58] | So let’s talk and talk and talk until I am you | 让我们一直聊 聊到我就是你 |
[12:02] | and you are nothing but a hollowed-out husk | 而你只是你自身的一个空壳 |
[12:04] | of your former self and every thought and every feeling | 你的所有想法和情绪都属于我 |
[12:07] | you ever had belongs to me and me alone. | 并只属于我为止吧 |
[12:11] | So do we like Sprite, or are we more of a 7-Up girl? | 我们喜欢雪碧吗 还是更喜欢七喜 |
[12:15] | That all sounds great. | 都不错 |
[12:17] | But, you know, the person you should really be talking to | 但 你知道吗 你其实更应该和 |
[12:20] | is that guy. | 那个人聊聊 |
[12:21] | – Yeah, okay, I’m done. – Diane loves talking to him. | -够了够了 -戴安喜欢和他说话 |
[12:24] | They have great rapport. | 他们关系密切 |
[12:25] | In fact, Diane could spend all day talking to him | 事实上 戴安可以和他整天聊天 |
[12:29] | and never talk to me again. | 不再和我说话 |
[12:31] | Oh, I get it, because Diane doesn’t talk to Diane. | 我懂了 因为戴安不会和戴安说话 |
[12:36] | – Diane talks to… – Anybody else. | -戴安和 -其他所有人说话 |
[12:39] | Hey, Todd, remember that time | 陶德 你还记得上次 |
[12:41] | when you wouldn’t clean up your shit? | 你不收拾东西那次吗 |
[12:42] | That was hilarious. | 那超级好笑 |
[12:43] | – We’ve had some good times. – Oh. Hi. | -我们曾是好兄弟呢 -你好 |
[12:46] | So I was thinking, I have some… | 我在想 我冰箱里面还有一些 |
[12:48] | pretty sloppy seconds left over from P.F. Chang’s | 老张华馆的剩菜 |
[12:51] | in the fridge, and I don’t think that I want it anymore. | 在冰箱里 我不想要了 |
[12:53] | Maybe tonight you could eat it. | 也许你可以今晚吃掉 |
[12:54] | Friendly gesture because we’re friends. | 我在示好 因为我们是朋友 |
[12:57] | There’s my guy. | 你在这里 |
[12:58] | I heard you had a few more thoughts about the script. | 听说你对剧本有新想法啦 |
[13:00] | I do. | 是的 |
[13:01] | I was just thinking, what if we made the BoJack character | 我在想 我们可以把波杰克的角色 |
[13:04] | into a real shithead? | 塑造成真正的傻逼 |
[13:06] | – Is that really necessary? – I don’t think it’s necessary. | -有这个必要吗 -我认为没有 |
[13:08] | Yeah, let’s… Let’s make him be a real selfish asshole | 当然 让他变成一个自私的混蛋 |
[13:12] | so the audience has someone to root against. | 这样观众才能明确地讨厌他 |
[13:14] | You’re probably right. | 你说得有道理 |
[13:15] | Let’s take another swing at the script | 我们来把剧本调整下 |
[13:17] | and give BoJack more to do. | 给波杰克找点事做 |
[13:18] | Now, when you say, “Give BoJack more to do”… | 你说”给波杰克找点事做”… |
[13:20] | Not now, Mr. Peanutbutter. | 别说了 花生酱先生 |
[13:21] | And also, now that I’m thinking about it, | 其实我刚刚又想到了 |
[13:23] | why does the movie have to take place on Earth? | 这部电影何必要设定在地球上呢 |
[13:27] | You are blowing my head. | 你简直太有才了 |
[13:30] | – I hope you like Oscars. – Honeydew? | -但愿你喜欢奥斯卡 -甜瓜 |
[13:32] | More like, “Honey, do I enjoy eating it? | 应该是 “甜心 瓜好不好吃 |
[13:34] | Yes, I do.” Right? | 非常好吃” 对吧 |
[13:36] | Not right, and I would love to go through all the reasons why, | 不对 我很想跟你讲讲为什么不对 |
[13:38] | but I’ve got bigger concerns right now. | 但是我现在有更大的问题 |
[13:39] | – Honeydew, go on. – Did you notice | -甜瓜 继续说 -你注意到了吗 |
[13:42] | that the Mr. Peanutbutter part has been cut in half? | 花生酱先生的戏份被剪掉了一半 |
[13:44] | What is happening to our movie? | 我们的电影怎么了 |
[13:45] | I thought you hated the movie. | 你不是很讨厌这部电影吗 |
[13:46] | Yeah, I do, but if I’m gonna be in a dumb movie | 确实很讨厌 但我既然已经参演了 |
[13:48] | I hate that makes no sense, | 这部狗屁不通的电影 |
[13:49] | I should at least be the star of it. | 那就应该做电影的主角吧 |
[13:51] | Look, I agree that this movie has really lost its way. | 我同意 这部电影确实有点莫名其妙 |
[13:55] | I mean, first of all, why would Mr. Peanutbutter | 首先 花生酱先生 |
[13:57] | wear a crew neck T-shirt? | 怎么会穿圆领T恤 |
[13:59] | And second of all, | 其次 |
[14:02] | It’s just the shirt, isn’t it? | 你只想到T恤 对吧 |
[14:03] | It doesn’t make sense. | 绝对不行 |
[14:05] | I’m a V-neck man. | 我可是穿V领的 |
[14:06] | A V you can put your sunglasses in. | V领才能放墨镜 |
[14:07] | Can you do that with a crew neck? | 圆领能放墨镜吗 |
[14:09] | Because I’d like to see you tr… | 你可以试试… |
[14:16] | Bagel. | 面包圈 |
[14:18] | Thanks so much for running this scene with me. | 谢谢你陪我过这幕戏 |
[14:19] | I have so many lines to learn. | 我要练好多台词 |
[14:22] | Yeah, well, most of my lines are, “True dat,” | 我的台词大部分都是”说得对” |
[14:24] | but I guess it never hurts to practice. | 不过多练练总没有坏处 |
[14:26] | The citizens of Planet D want their king back. | D星球的居民想要夺回国王 |
[14:29] | But I’m more concerned with getting my self-esteem back | 但是我更需要夺回自己的自尊 |
[14:32] | after being in the shadow of powerful men for so long. | 因我已经在一个强大男人的阴影里活了太久 |
[14:35] | True dat. | 说得对 |
[14:36] | Is it just me, or is this movie | 只是我这么觉得吗 |
[14:38] | kind of flying off the rails? | 这部电影走向好奇怪 |
[14:39] | Well, I don’t want to overuse my catchphrase here, | 虽然我不想再用我的口头禅了 |
[14:41] | but true dat. | 不过说得对 |
[14:43] | This is so typical. | 太老套了 |
[14:45] | I just wanted to do something light and fun | 我想拍点轻松快乐的电影 |
[14:47] | to distract me from the deep well of sadness that is my life. | 让电影带我离开遍布悲伤的生活 |
[14:52] | You probably wouldn’t understand. | 也许你不会懂 |
[14:54] | Oh, puh-lease. | 拜了个托 |
[14:55] | I’m so deep down a well of sadness | 我的生活也充满悲伤 |
[14:57] | that Baby Jessica is like, “Damn.” | 悲伤到宝贝杰西卡都要爆粗 |
[15:00] | Shut up and kiss me, you miserable goof. | 闭嘴吻我 你这个悲伤的大笨蛋 |
[15:02] | What? | 什么 |
[15:07] | Pop this in a drawer. | 我把这些收起来 |
[15:13] | This is good, baby. | 太棒了 宝贝 |
[15:14] | Oh, this is amazing. | 这感觉太爽了 |
[15:16] | Naomi, I haven’t felt like this since… | 娜奥米 很久以来我都没有… |
[15:18] | No, no, | 不不 |
[15:19] | Call me Diane. | 叫我戴安 |
[15:24] | Okay, got my bagel. | 面包圈有了 |
[15:25] | Now back to work. | 继续工作 |
[15:27] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[15:28] | Hey, guys! | 大家好 |
[15:33] | So you guys really hit it off, huh? | 你们还真是打得火热啊 |
[15:36] | That’s awesome. | 真不错 |
[15:38] | Want to do some hand stuff in the bathroom | 开拍之前 要不要先去洗手间 |
[15:39] | before we go down to set? | 给”手”做做热身 |
[15:41] | You read my mind. | 正有此意 |
[15:42] | Now, kiss me some sour cream. | 喂我点酸奶油 |
[15:46] | Hey, so I finished the book | 我把书写完了 |
[15:48] | and sent the draft to the publishers. | 把初稿送去了出版社 |
[15:50] | What? My book is ready? | 什么 我的书写好了 |
[15:50] | Let me read it. Can I read it? | 我要看 我能看吗 |
[15:52] | Call Pinky. | 打给粉企鹅吧 |
[15:53] | He’ll probably send you a copy as soon as he’s done with it. | 他弄好了应该会发一份给你的 |
[15:55] | All right! You hang tight, baby. | 好嘞 你等我啊宝贝 |
[15:57] | I got an instant classic to read. | 我要去拜读畅销书啦 |
[15:59] | Keep the engine running, though, | 不过别让热情消退哦 |
[16:00] | because if I know me, this book is gonna give me | 因为据我推测 这部书 |
[16:02] | a pretty big erection. | 一定会让我很性奋 |
[16:03] | Okay, enjoy! Keep an open mind. | 好的 以发展性眼光来看哦 |
[16:05] | You’ll love it. It’s a work in progress. | 应该会喜欢 不过毕竟是初稿 |
[16:09] | Hello. Penguin Publishing. | 你好 这里是企鹅出版社 |
[16:10] | Unless this is that loan shark, | 如果你是高利贷主 |
[16:12] | in which case, Johnny’s House of Noodles. | 那么这里就是乔尼面店 |
[16:14] | May I interest you in our bento lunch box? | 为您隆重介绍午餐便当 |
[16:16] | Pinky, it’s me. | 小粉 是我 |
[16:17] | Let me read the book. Give me, give me, give me. | 我要看那本书 快点快点快点 |
[16:18] | Okay, okay, now, I should warn you, | 好 不过我要提醒你 |
[16:20] | it’s not quite what we expected, but it is good. | 跟我们预期的不太一样 不过还不错 |
[16:24] | I’m telling you, this could really sell. | 应该会大卖的 |
[16:26] | I might actually get to see my kids again. | 我也许能再次见到我的孩子们 |
[16:28] | Great. Send it over. | 好的 发来吧 |
[16:28] | I’ll read it right now. | 我马上就看 |
[16:29] | All right, I sent it, but just remember… | 好的 我发了 不过记住… |
[16:32] | To set my expectations sky-high? | 要把期望值提高到外太空吗 |
[16:34] | Way ahead of you. | 早就想到了 |
[16:36] | All right, book, let’s see what you got. | 好嘞 小书书 来看看你怎么样 |
[16:38] | BoJack, this is you. | 波杰克 这就是你 |
[16:40] | 《一匹调皮的马》 作者: 戴安·阮 | |
[16:41] | One Trick Pony? | 一匹调皮的马 |
[16:43] | “The first time I met BoJack Horseman, | 我第一次见到马男波杰克 |
[16:44] | he was puking cotton candy off the deck | 他正在山间的豪华别墅里 |
[16:46] | of his lavish house in the Hills, | 往栏杆外吐棉花糖 |
[16:48] | the lights of the city twinkling below us. | 城市的光亮闪烁在我们脚下 |
[16:50] | The Make-A-Wish kids will not soon forget | 那些吵着许愿的孩子们不会忘记 |
[16:52] | the time the great BoJack Horseman | 伟大的马男波杰克 |
[16:54] | referred to their parents as ‘a bunch of used jizz bags.’ | 称他们的父母是”被人用过的垃圾袋” |
[16:57] | He filled the air with words, terrified of silence, | 他会让空气中充满话语和可怕的沉默 |
[17:00] | as one often is who is smart enough to recognize | 因为他如此聪慧 看得清自己生命中 |
[17:02] | his many personal failings but unwilling or unable | 所有的失败和错误 却从来不愿也不能 |
[17:06] | to take the steps required to fix them. | 迈出解决它们的那一步 |
[17:08] | Got out of the car, stepped out toward the coast, | 下了车 走向海岸 |
[17:10] | and looked across the water, | 看向遥远的彼岸 |
[17:12] | and for a moment, he said nothing.” | 那一瞬间 他什么也没说 |
[17:16] | What the shit was that? | 这他妈是什么鬼 |
[17:19] | What the shit is this? | 这他妈是什么鬼 |
[17:20] | It’s a phone. Well, a tiny computer, really. | 这是手机 也算是小型电脑吧 |
[17:23] | I mean, amazing what technology can… | 现代技术真是非常神奇… |
[17:24] | You were supposed to ghostwrite my memoir, | 你本应该把我的回忆录写得华丽丽 |
[17:26] | but instead you wrote a story about how you spent | 结果你写的故事却在说 |
[17:28] | six months with me and saw what a big, dumb loser I am. | 你跟我一起待了半年 发现我是个窝囊废 |
[17:30] | Well, I realized that the best way | 我觉得要想完全塑造你的形象 |
[17:32] | to fully capture you, warts and all… | 最好的办法是事无巨细… |
[17:35] | This isn’t warts and all. It’s just warts. | 你这不算事无巨细 只有细 |
[17:37] | Where’s the all? | 巨在哪里 |
[17:38] | I come off like a total asshole. | 这书里我根本就是个混蛋 |
[17:39] | You come off as complex and deeply troubled | 你是一个复杂而内心挣扎的人 |
[17:42] | but ultimately sympathetic. | 但是有着同情心 |
[17:44] | You might be too close to see that. | 也许你看不出这一点 |
[17:45] | There’s an entire chapter about me eating apple fritters. | 整整一章都在写我吃苹果馅饼 |
[17:48] | You did go through that fritter phase. | 这也是你的真实经历嘛 |
[17:50] | Is this book how you see me? | 你就是这样看我的吗 |
[17:51] | That day we ran errands together, | 我们一起出去办事的时候 |
[17:53] | I thought that we had a really good time, | 我还以为彼此都过得很开心 |
[17:54] | but you just wrote about how I cried | 可是你却只写了我的痛哭流涕 |
[17:56] | because the dry cleaner took my head shot down. | 因为干洗机把我的大头照撤掉了 |
[17:58] | You were very emotional. | 你当时情绪很激动 |
[17:59] | They didn’t even replace me with anyone. | 他们撤掉也没换上新的照片 |
[18:00] | Now it’s just a faded spot where my face used to be. | 只是一个灰块 那里曾经有我的脸 |
[18:03] | This will actually do wonders for your career. | 这本书会对你的事业有很大帮助 |
[18:05] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[18:06] | I mean, you’re just a dumb actor | 你只是一个小演员 |
[18:08] | who doesn’t know anything about books, right? | 根本不了解书的世界 对吧 |
[18:11] | What? | 什么 |
[18:12] | Remember? From before? | 你忘了吗 你之前说的 |
[18:13] | Oh, I don’t think you understand | 我觉得你似乎没有意识到 |
[18:14] | what’s happening here. | 这件事的严重性 |
[18:15] | This is not a casual conversation between friends. | 我并不是作为朋友在跟你轻松地聊天 |
[18:18] | This is your boss telling his employee | 这是一位老板在对员工说 |
[18:21] | that she did a bad job. | 你的工作做得很烂 |
[18:22] | – Try again. – What? | -重来 -什么 |
[18:24] | Start over, but do it right this time. | 从头再来 这次一定要写好 |
[18:26] | Nobody is ever gonna see this. | 这本书不能给任何人看 |
[18:34] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[18:35] | Hey, Wayne, you still work for BuzzFeed? | 韦恩 你还在嗡食网干吗 |
[18:36] | Um, yes. | 对 |
[18:38] | ‘Cause I got something that’s gonna get you | 我手里有好东西 |
[18:39] | a shit-ton of hearts or digs or smileys | 可以让你们网站 |
[18:43] | or whatever the hell you measure your journalism with. | 收到无数个爱心笑脸无数个赞 |
[18:47] | Curses! | 该死 |
[18:48] | My evil plan has been defeated, but I’ll be back. | 我邪恶的计划失败了 但是我会回来的 |
[18:51] | You haven’t heard the last | 邪恶帝王马男波杰克 |
[18:52] | of Evil Emperor BoJackitron Horsemaniac. | 肯定还会东山再起 |
[18:56] | Oh, no! | 不要 |
[18:57] | You shot a laser at me! | 你竟然用激光射我 |
[18:58] | Oh, no! I’m dying. | 不 我要死了 |
[19:00] | Oh, no, I’m dead. | 不 我死了 |
[19:03] | And so now that we’ve escaped | 现在我们逃出了 |
[19:05] | the evil clutches of the emperor, | 那个邪恶帝王的魔爪 |
[19:07] | I’m free to assume my natural form, | 我终于可以变回原形了 |
[19:10] | an all-knowing floating orb of light? | 一个无所不知的飘动光球 |
[19:13] | True dat. | 说得对 |
[19:14] | Cut, cut. | 卡 卡 |
[19:15] | Come on, guys, this is ridiculous. | 拜托各位 太荒谬了 |
[19:17] | Is this even a movie anymore? | 这还是在拍电影吗 |
[19:19] | Oh, maybe it isn’t a movie. | 可能这不是电影 |
[19:22] | Yeah, maybe it’s an immersive smartphone app | 对 可能这是个让人身临其境的手机应用程序 |
[19:24] | or a 21st-century approach to 360-degree media envelopment. | 或者是21世纪360度媒体包装的新方式 |
[19:29] | Yeah, or maybe it’s just, like, a feeling, you know? | 对 也可能这只是种感觉 对吧 |
[19:33] | – We’ve got work to do. – Yeah, yeah. | -我们还有事要做 -对对 |
[19:35] | – Oh, my God, this is so good. – Oh, this is gonna be awesome. | -天 真是太棒了 -肯定会很棒的 |
[19:37] | Yes! Go, Todd. | 对 加油 陶德 |
[19:39] | Hello? | 还有人吗 |
[19:40] | Are you just gonna leave me like this? | 你们要这样把我挂在这里吗 |
[19:41] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[19:45] | Oh, good. You’re here. | 太好了 你在这里 |
[19:46] | Oh, hi, BoJack. | 你好 波杰克 |
[19:47] | This whole day’s been a shit show. | 今天真是糟透了 |
[19:49] | The book turned out to be a total hatchet job. | 我的书结果成了对我的人身攻击 |
[19:51] | The movie’s a disaster. | 电影简直就是灾难 |
[19:52] | But thank God I have one good thing in my life, | 但是还好我生命中还有一样美好的东西 |
[19:55] | and that’s you. | 那就是你 |
[19:56] | BoJack, I… | 波杰克 我… |
[19:57] | Please let me say this before I lose my nerve. | 让我还有勇气的时候把话说完吧 |
[19:59] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[19:59] | I spent 50 years roaming the countryside | 整整五十年我作为一匹野马 |
[20:01] | as a wild stallion, but I am tired of the rodeo, | 在乡间游荡 我受够了做骑术表演 |
[20:04] | and I’m finally ready to saddle up. | 现在我终于准备好上鞍了 |
[20:06] | BoJack… | 波杰克… |
[20:07] | I guess what I’m trying to say is, | 其实我想说的是 |
[20:08] | this mustang wants to rest his head in the comforts | 我这匹野马想把他的头 |
[20:11] | of your spacious barn. | 埋在你广阔的马房里 |
[20:12] | Uh, what? | 什么 |
[20:13] | I’m in love with you, Naomi. | 我爱上你了 娜奥米 |
[20:15] | BoJack, they fired me | 波杰克 他们把我炒了 |
[20:16] | and replaced me with a ball on a stick. | 然后用个插在棍子上的破球取代了我 |
[20:19] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[20:20] | But look at the bright side. | 但是往好处想 |
[20:22] | Now you and I can just hang out and talk about feelings. | 现在你跟我可以只谈感情不谈剧了 |
[20:24] | No, but you’re not getting it. Boys never get it. | 不 你不懂 男人总是搞不懂 |
[20:27] | BoJack, I was in character as Diane, | 波杰克 我开始演戴安 |
[20:30] | and as Diane, we had a real connection. | 作为戴安 我们确实有联系 |
[20:33] | But now that I’m off the movie, I’m Naomi again, | 但是现在我不演了 我又变回娜奥米了 |
[20:36] | and Naomi is not interested in BoJack Horseman. | 娜奥米对马男波杰克是不感兴趣的 |
[20:39] | In fact, she thinks he’s kind of gross. | 说实话 她觉得他还有点恶心人 |
[20:42] | So I didn’t fall in love with Naomi Watts? | 所以我没有爱上娜奥米·沃茨吗 |
[20:44] | No. | 没有 |
[20:45] | You fell in love with Diane. | 你爱上的是戴安 |
[20:47] | Naomi what? | 娜奥米什么 |
[20:49] | Good-bye, BoJack. | 再见 波杰克 |
[20:52] | See? Nothing. | 看到没 没感觉了 |
[20:58] | What’s going on? Why are they packing up? | 怎么回事 他们怎么在打包东西 |
[21:00] | Oh, glad you’re here. This is exciting. | 你来了 太好了 好消息 |
[21:02] | Since we last talked, this film has gone through | 我们不是说过吗 这部电影 |
[21:04] | – so many permutations. – So many. | -经历了很多变故 -太多了 |
[21:06] | First, we reimagined the whole film | 最开始 我们重新把整部电影 |
[21:07] | as an interactive social-media experience. | 构思为一种交互的社交媒体经历 |
[21:10] | Those are the dumbest words I’ve ever heard. | 头一回听到这么蠢的话 |
[21:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:13] | So we realized it was actually | 所以我们才意识到 |
[21:14] | more of a floating art installation, | 那不仅是件漂浮的艺术品 |
[21:16] | but that didn’t feel right either. | 但是这个感觉也不是很对 |
[21:18] | We thought, is it a high-end perfume? | 我们就想 是不是一种高端香水 |
[21:19] | A series of interrelated fortune cookies? | 还是一系列互相关联的福饼 |
[21:22] | A hat that if you turn it upside down, it’s a boat? | 还是一顶翻过来变成船的帽子 |
[21:24] | – No, it’s none of those things. – Exactly. | -不 都不是 -确实 |
[21:27] | That’s why we finally settled on this. | 所以我们终于做出了决定 |
[21:29] | Voilà! | 看吧 |
[21:31] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[21:31] | It is a bimonthly curated box of snacks. | 这是一篮双月精美零食 |
[21:35] | I don’t know what that means. | 什么意思 |
[21:36] | I know. It’s confusing. | 我知道你不懂 |
[21:38] | Not the bimonthly that means twice a month, | 双月的意思不是一个月两次 |
[21:40] | the bimonthly that means every other month, | 而是两个月一次 |
[21:42] | and each time it’s a different box of snacks. | 每次都会是一盒不同的零食 |
[21:45] | This is the future of cinema. | 这就是电影院的未来 |
[21:47] | You guys, finally, my story has been told. | 各位 我的故事终于可以为大家熟知了 |
[21:51] | Okay, that’s a wrap, everyone. | 好了 就这样了 各位 |
[21:54] | Thanks for making this box of snacks a reality. | 感谢大家让这盒零食成为现实 |
[21:57] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[22:00] | What the hell happened to the movie? | 电影到底怎么了 |
[22:03] | Shit, there were snacks here the whole time? | 操 这里一直有零食吗 |
[22:07] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[22:08] | Look, I get it. | 好了 我懂了 |
[22:09] | You destroyed my big chance at a comeback | 你毁了我回归的机会 |
[22:10] | as revenge for what I did to your rock opera. | 是因为我毁了你的摇滚歌剧你在报仇 |
[22:13] | Revenge? Oh, that would have been such a good idea. | 报仇 这真是个好主意啊 |
[22:16] | Damn it, Todd! | 该死 陶德 |
[22:18] | Look, I figured out what you did, | 我是想明白了你的所作所为 |
[22:20] | but I’ve been trying to put it behind me and do my job. | 但是我已经不计较了 我只想做好自己的工作 |
[22:22] | So cutting my part down was not about revenge? | 你是说减我的戏份不是报仇吗 |
[22:25] | No. | 不是 |
[22:26] | And making BoJack the villain of your movie | 把波杰克变成电影里的坏蛋 |
[22:28] | was not a coded statement of your feelings about me? | 不是因为你对我怀恨在心 |
[22:31] | No. | 不是 |
[22:32] | Oh, okay, great. | 好吧 太好了 |
[22:34] | Well, I’m… I’m glad we buried the hatchet | 我 我很高兴我们言归于好 |
[22:36] | and everything’s cool. | 一切都没事 |
[22:37] | Uh, actually, you know, everything is not cool. | 其实 不是一切都没事 |
[22:41] | You ruined my rock opera by using character actress | 你利用性格演员玛格·马丁戴尔 |
[22:43] | Margo Martindale to trick me | 欺骗我让我又犯了游戏瘾 |
[22:45] | into playing an addictive video game. | 然后毁了我的摇滚歌剧 |
[22:47] | And saying it all together like that, | 虽然确实是这么回事 |
[22:49] | it all sounds kind of ludicrous. | 但听起来有点可笑 |
[22:50] | But still, it was something I cared about, | 但是 那还是我在乎的东西 |
[22:53] | and what you did really hurt me. | 你的所作所为真的伤害了我 |
[22:56] | Oh. Well, this feels shitty. | 你这样我太内疚了 |
[22:58] | You sure you don’t want to just get some revenge real quick… | 你确定真的不要快点找我报仇 |
[23:01] | thump me once in the stones and then we’ll be even? | 把我痛扁一顿然后我们好扯平吗 |
[23:03] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[23:03] | I’ve got some artisanal popcorns to gauge the mouthfeel of. | 我还得去尝尝那些手工艺爆米花的口感呢 |
[23:08] | – Hey, BoJack. – Yeah? | -波杰克 -怎么了 |
[23:10] | You want an apple fritter? | 你想吃苹果馅饼吗 |
[23:11] | Uh, sure. | 好啊 |
[23:13] | Yeah, I bet you would. | 我就知道你想吃 |
[23:14] | I bet you’d like an apple fritter. | 我就知道你想吃苹果馅饼 |
[23:16] | Yeah, an apple fritter would be great. | 吃个苹果馅饼很不错啊 |
[23:18] | Why? What… What… What’s happening here? | 怎么了 这是 这是怎么了 |
[23:21] | “Five Shocking Facts From New BoJack Book”? | 波杰克新书中五个惊人的事实 |
[23:21] | 不为人知的波杰克 波杰克新书中五个惊人的事实 | |
[23:23] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[23:25] | Everyone, please turn off your Internet. | 各位 请大家不要上网 |
[23:28] | It has gone bad. | 上网不好 |
[23:29] | I repeat, the Internet has gone foul. | 再说一遍 网络祸害人啊 |
[23:32] | – What a loser. – I’m glad I’m not that guy. | -真是个废物 -幸亏我不是那个人 |
[23:34] | Give me your phones. I’m a celebrity. | 把你手机给我 我是个名人 |
[23:35] | You have to listen to me. | 你们得听我的 |
[23:36] | Look at his deep well of sadness. | 快看他这逆流成河的悲伤 |
[23:38] | It’s hilarious. | 真是太搞笑了 |
[23:40] | Don’t look at me. I’m well-adjusted. | 不要看我 我很淡定的 |
[23:43] | You all want my life. | 你们都想过我的生活而已 |
[23:45] | Uh, what the hell? | 到底怎么回事 |
[23:46] | I know, I know. But if you just listen for… | 我知道 我知道 但如果你听我… |
[23:48] | You posted your dumb little book on the Internet. | 你把你写的破书发到网上了 |
[23:50] | No, I just leaked the first couple chapters, | 没有 我只是发了前几章而已 |
[23:52] | and people are already talking about it. | 你看大家都已经在热议了 |
[23:53] | This is wildly unprofessional. Who do you think you are? | 这样简直太不专业了 你以为你是谁 |
[23:56] | I know you’re mad, and you have every right to be, | 我知道你生气 你这样我不怪你 |
[23:59] | but you got to read some of these comments. | 但你应该看看大家的评论 |
[24:01] | People love you. | 大家都爱你 |
[24:01] | And they’re gonna love you even more | 等他们看完整本书 |
[24:03] | when they read the rest of my book. | 他们会更爱你 |
[24:04] | – Your book? – Our book. | -你的书 -是我们的书 |
[24:07] | Nobody is gonna read that book. | 不会有人看到那本书的 |
[24:09] | How do you still not get that? | 你怎么就是不明白呢 |
[24:10] | It is never going to be published. | 那本书永远不会出版的 |
[24:12] | BoJack, I stand by my work. | 波杰克 我捍卫我自己的努力成果 |
[24:14] | This is a really good book. | 那真的是本好书 |
[24:16] | And if you just give it time, you’ll see. | 如果你给它时间 你一定会明白的 |
[24:21] | Maybe you’re right. | 可能你是对的 |
[24:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:24] | No. You’re fired. | 不 你被炒了 |