时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[00:00] | Well, just tell whoever, then. | 那就随便跟谁说吧 |
[00:08] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[00:10] | Anyway, I’m off to Malibu to see Herb Kazzaz. | 总之 我要去马里布见赫比·哈萨克 |
[00:13] | He has cancer, which, as you know, is a whole thing. | 他得了癌症 你也知道这不是小事 |
[00:15] | Plus, he hates me, so I could really use | 而且 他恨我 所以我希望今天 |
[00:17] | some good news at the end of the day. | 能听到点好消息 |
[00:19] | Oh, my God. You’re going to see Herb? | 天呐 你要去见赫比吗 |
[00:21] | You must be really… nope. | 你一定很… 不对 |
[00:23] | Don’t care. Not interested. | 我不关心 不感兴趣 |
[00:26] | Okay, Good talk. | 好吧 再见 |
[00:30] | Ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:31] | Listen. I want to make sure | 听着 我想确定 |
[00:31] | I don’t spend any time alone with Herb. | 我不会跟赫比单独在一起 |
[00:34] | I’m bringing you along as my buffer. | 我带你去给我起缓冲作用 |
[00:35] | And your memoirist. | 还有传记作者 |
[00:37] | I should meet your old best friend | 我该在你老友因为癌症 |
[00:38] | before he dies of cancer. | 去世之前见见他 |
[00:39] | Fine, I guess. | 好吧 |
[00:40] | Just don’t abandon me. | 别抛下我就好 |
[00:42] | No bathroom breaks. | 不许去厕所 |
[00:43] | And don’t slip out of the room | 不许溜出房间 |
[00:44] | to text your fiance a bunch of winky smileys | 发给你男友一堆眨眼表情 |
[00:47] | with hearts next to them… gross. | 还配上爱心 好恶心 |
[00:50] | Congratulations on the whole being engaged thing, by the way. | 哦对 恭喜你订婚了啊 |
[00:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:53] | It’s just starting to hit me. | 我才意识到 |
[00:55] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[00:56] | Thank God I don’t have to die alone. | 谢天谢地我不用孤独而死 |
[00:58] | – No offense. – None taken. | -无意冒犯 -没事 |
[01:00] | Till you said, “No offense.” | 直到你说完”无意冒犯” |
[01:01] | So what’s the deal with you and this guy? | 那你和那个家伙是怎么回事 |
[01:03] | You never talk about him. | 你从没提过他 |
[01:05] | Well, I kind of, maybe stabbed him in the back. | 我可能… 背后捅了他一刀 |
[01:09] | Yeah, it’s a bit of a story. | 这个说来就话长了 |
[01:11] | A story of power, | 这是个关于权力 |
[01:13] | betrayal, and ambitious hairstyles. | 背叛以及野心勃勃的发型的故事 |
[01:16] | The year? 198… | 那年是198… |
[01:17] | – Movie’s over. – Watch the next one. | -电影看完了 -再看一部 |
[01:20] | Aw, I’m tired of watching movies. | 我不想看电影了 |
[01:24] | – Do you want to play a game? – Sure. | -你想玩游戏吗 -好 |
[01:25] | I spy with my little eye | 我偷偷地看到 |
[01:27] | someone who needs to shut the hell up. | 某人该闭嘴了 |
[01:30] | – Is it me? – It’s always you. | -是我吗 -当然是你 |
[01:31] | – Now, where was I? – You were about to tell | -我说到哪了 -说到要讲 |
[01:33] | a story about you being a shitty friend, | 一个自己不仗义的故事 |
[01:35] | but then, we got interrupted by you yelling at Todd. | 然后 你对陶德大喊 打断了故事 |
[01:37] | Oh, yeah. Shut up, Todd. | 对 闭嘴 陶德 |
[02:48] | Why do we need a kitchen and a bathroom? | 我们干嘛既要有厨房又要有厕所 |
[02:51] | Pipes are pipes, people. | 都是管路罢了 各位 |
[02:53] | Do we really need a toilet and a sink | 我们真的需要马桶 水池 |
[02:56] | and a bathtub and… wait, hold on… | 浴缸还有… 等等… |
[02:58] | a whole ‘nother room with another sink? | 另一个装了水池的房间吗 |
[03:01] | They’re all just holes to the ocean, lady. | 不过都是通到大海的洞罢了 美女们 |
[03:03] | I mean, come on. | 是吧 何必呢 |
[03:05] | BoJack, you’re late. | 波杰克 你迟到了 |
[03:06] | Here. I got you a beer. It’s on the house. | 给 来支啤酒吧 请你喝的 |
[03:08] | Don’t tell my boss. | 别告诉我老板 |
[03:10] | Thanks, Charlotte, but one beer gets me tipsy. | 谢谢 夏洛特 我一瓶啤酒就会醉 |
[03:12] | I got to be clear-headed for my set. | 我要清醒着上台 |
[03:13] | Looks like Herb’s killing. | 看来赫比很棒啊 |
[03:15] | Yeah, and the suits from ABC are here. | 是啊 ABC台的领导也来了 |
[03:18] | Look. They’re nodding. | 看 他们在点头呢 |
[03:20] | That’s the executive version of laughing. | 就是高管版的微笑 |
[03:22] | Wow. They must be serious about Herb. | 他们一定是真想签赫比 |
[03:24] | That’s Angela Diaz. | 那是安吉拉·迪亚兹 |
[03:26] | She’s the woman who made pantsuits a thing. | 就是她发明的女士西装 |
[03:28] | Oh, before I forget. | 趁我还没忘 |
[03:29] | Herb and I are gonna see | 赫比和我这周准备 |
[03:30] | Back to the Future again this weekend. | 再去看一次《回到未来》 |
[03:32] | – Want to come? – I’m in. | -想一起吗 -好的 |
[03:33] | That movie was amazing, | 那电影太棒了 |
[03:35] | except for all the lame time period jokes. | 除了那些过时的笑话 |
[03:37] | We get it. The ’50s were different. | 五十年代真跟现在不一样啊 |
[03:39] | I’ll have a New Coke, please. | 一瓶新可口可乐 谢谢 |
[03:40] | Listen, you guys don’t need to include me on your dates. | 听着 你们约会不用带上我的 |
[03:43] | Sometimes, it makes me feel like a third wheel. | 有时候 我感觉像电灯泡[第三个轮子] |
[03:46] | BoJack, stop. | 波杰克 别说了 |
[03:47] | Without the third wheel, | 没有第三个轮子 |
[03:48] | how would you ride a tricycle? | 大家怎么骑三轮车 |
[03:49] | Wouldn’t that make it a bicycle? | 那不就是自行车了吗 |
[03:51] | Herb Kazzaz, ladies and gentlemen. | 各位 掌声送给赫比·哈萨克 |
[03:53] | Great set, man. | 真棒的节目 兄弟 |
[03:55] | It’s like everything you said was something | 你说的一切段子都像是我 |
[03:56] | I’ve thought before but never had the balls to say. | 以前想过 但是没胆子说的 |
[03:59] | Thanks, BJ. I set ’em up. | 谢谢 小波 我暖了场 |
[04:00] | Now, you knock ’em down. | 你去嗨翻全场吧 |
[04:02] | Let’s give it up for BoJack Horseman. | 掌声有请马男波杰克 |
[04:06] | Well, thank you, Bubbles. | 谢谢你 巴博斯 |
[04:08] | I love L.A. Don’t you guys? | 我爱洛杉矶 各位呢 |
[04:09] | The prettiest girls in the world flock to this city, | 这里有全世界最漂亮的姑娘们 |
[04:12] | and they end up with total knobs. | 可爱上的都是挫男 |
[04:13] | Take this couple, for example. | 比如看这对 |
[04:16] | Excuse me, miss. Is that your date? | 抱歉 美女 那是你男友吗 |
[04:18] | He’s my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[04:19] | That’s your husband? You can do better. | 你丈夫吗 你能找到更好的 |
[04:21] | Give me a call after the show. | 表演结束打电话给我吧 |
[04:24] | I’m just kidding around. | 我只是开玩笑 |
[04:26] | I’m not kidding around. | 我才没开玩笑 |
[04:33] | Maker’s Manhattan? 2:00 P.M.? | 凌晨两点了还喝曼哈顿吗 |
[04:35] | Not judging. | 当我没说 |
[04:36] | That guy tipped me a quarter. | 那家伙给了我两毛五小费 |
[04:38] | That’s barely enough money to buy three gallons of gas. | 买三加仑汽油都不够 |
[04:41] | – You want a slug? – No, I got to stay sharp. | -要喝一口吗 -不 我要保持清醒 |
[04:43] | I got another audition this afternoon. | 今天下午还有场试镜呢 |
[04:44] | God, I can’t wait till I’m finally up | 天呐 我等不及甩了这些 |
[04:46] | for real jobs instead of these dumb commercials. | 愚蠢的广告 接真正的片子了 |
[04:48] | “Here’s the thing about most long-distance plans.” | “关于大多数长途电话套餐您要知道” |
[04:51] | Ugh. I hate when people say that. | 我讨厌人们说那个 |
[04:53] | – “Here’s the thing.” – It’s so stupid. | -“你要知道” -太神经了 |
[04:56] | Just say the thing. | 直说要知道什么好吗 |
[04:57] | You don’t need to introduce the concept | 说事情之前非要这么 |
[04:59] | that there’s going to be a thing. | 故弄玄虚一下吗 |
[05:01] | I don’t expect to be offered Secretariat right away, | 我也没盼着马上就能接到《一代骄马》 |
[05:04] | but when am I gonna be up for real roles? | 但我什么时候能有真正的角色啊 |
[05:06] | We’ll get there, BJ. We both will. | 我们行的 小波 我们俩都是 |
[05:08] | In fact, if I play my cards right, | 实际上 如果我表现好 |
[05:10] | I might get there real soon. | 我可能很快就行了 |
[05:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:12] | Did the guys from ABC call? | 那些ABC台的人打电话来了吗 |
[05:14] | They invited me to some hotshot event | 他们请我去参加这周末洛杉矶 |
[05:16] | at LACMA this weekend. | 艺术博物馆的一个活动 |
[05:18] | I’m gonna pitch ’em a TV show while they’re drunk. | 我要等他们喝多了跟他们推荐我的电视剧 |
[05:21] | An off-the-clock, non-work-related social event? | 在业余时间的社交活动里吗 |
[05:24] | That’s the perfect time to pitch a TV show. | 真是最完美的时机 |
[05:26] | You’re brilliant. | 你好聪明 |
[05:27] | These people are so fancy. | 大家都好潮啊 |
[05:29] | Look, look, look. Hey, hey, look. | 看看看 快看 |
[05:31] | That’s Joyce DeWitt, isn’t it? | 那是乔伊斯·迪威特 对不对 |
[05:32] | That’s Joyce DeWitt. And that’s Angela Diaz. | 那是乔伊斯·迪威特 那是安吉拉·迪亚兹 |
[05:34] | And that’s Ubu, the guy who sits. | 那是乌布 会坐的狗 |
[05:36] | He is a good dog. | 他真是条好狗 |
[05:39] | Guys, don’t take your eyes off the prize. | 各位 关注重点好吗 |
[05:41] | We need to fill Charlotte’s bag with these mini quiches. | 我们要把夏洛特包里装满这些小酥饼 |
[05:43] | This is our breakfast for June. | 可是我们六月的早饭啊 |
[05:45] | – Herb Kazzaz. – Shit, we’re busted. | -赫比·哈萨克 -操 被抓包了 |
[05:47] | Pretend you don’t speak English. | 假装不会说英语 |
[05:48] | Buongiorno. Bon Jovi. | 早上好 邦·乔维 |
[05:50] | Salutations. Crap, that’s English. | 敬礼 操 这句是英语 |
[05:52] | Hey, you mind if I steal this superstar for a second? | 你们介意我找他几分钟吗 |
[05:54] | Okay, yeah. I’ll catch you two later. | 好吧 我等下来找你们 |
[05:56] | Stay out of trouble. | 别惹麻烦哦 |
[05:57] | Well, there he goes. | 这就开始了 |
[05:58] | Herb’s about to hit the big time, | 赫比要一举成名 |
[06:00] | and I’m just gonna be a small-fry | 而我还是拍拍小广告 |
[06:02] | doing tiny commercials and eating mini quiches. | 吃吃小酥饼的小角色 |
[06:04] | You’re dead wrong. | 大错特错 |
[06:05] | You’re gonna be a big success. | 你会大获成功的 |
[06:07] | Herb says that to me all the time. | 赫比总这么对我说 |
[06:08] | – He thinks the world of you. – He does? | -他很看重你 -是吗 |
[06:11] | Yeah, I’m not worried about if you’ll become a star. | 是的 我不担心你会不会成名 |
[06:13] | I’m more worried about how you’ll change when it happens. | 我更担心你成名后会不会变 |
[06:16] | Like, you think I’ll get fat? | 你觉得我会变胖吗 |
[06:17] | No, that’s not what I’m talking about. | 不 我说的不是这个 |
[06:20] | – So you’re saying I definitely won’t get fat? – No. | -那你是说我绝对不会变胖了 -不是 |
[06:22] | Well, make up your mind, lady. | 说明白好吗 大小姐 |
[06:24] | Look over there. See those tar pits? | 看那里 看到那些沥青湖了吗 |
[06:26] | Hollywood’s a real pretty town | 好莱坞就是一座 |
[06:28] | that’s smack on top of all that black tar. | 像沥青一般的浮华都市 |
[06:30] | By the time you realize you’re sinking, | 当你意识到自己在下沉 |
[06:32] | it’s too late. | 为时已晚 |
[06:33] | Wait, is this a science lesson? | 等等 这是科学课吗 |
[06:35] | No, BoJack, it’s a metaphor. | 不 波杰克 这是比喻 |
[06:37] | – Ugh, that’s worse. – BoJack, I’m moving to Maine. | -那更糟 -波杰克 我要搬去缅因州了 |
[06:40] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Really? | 什么 真的吗 |
[06:42] | – Does Herb know? – Yeah. | -赫比知道吗 -知道 |
[06:43] | I don’t think I’m the person Herb’s looking for. | 我不觉得我是赫比的真爱 |
[06:47] | I’m going to miss you, Charlotte. | 我会想你的 夏洛特 |
[06:49] | Hey, do you ever wonder what would have happened | 你想过如果你在赫比之前遇见我 |
[06:51] | if you’d met me before Herb did? | 会是什么样吗 |
[06:53] | Would you have made a move on me? | 你会追求我吗 |
[06:54] | – Charlotte… – I don’t think you would have. | -夏洛特 -我觉得你不会 |
[06:56] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[06:58] | I think you’re a coward. | 我觉得你是懦夫 |
[07:00] | Now go stuff some prosciutto in your pants | 赶快去往裤子里塞些熏火腿 |
[07:02] | before that Webster kid takes it all. | 别让韦伯斯特那孩子拿光了 |
[07:06] | I love this town. | 我爱这座城市 |
[07:08] | Why did you bring me to Griffith Park? | 你带我来格里菲斯公园干什么 |
[07:10] | Are we gonna get in a knife fight like in Rebel Without a Cause? | 我们是要像《无因的反抗》里一样比剑吗 |
[07:13] | – I hate that title. – He had several causes. | -我讨厌这电影名 -这个名大有来头呢 |
[07:15] | I wanted to give you this. | 我想给你这个 |
[07:17] | Look out at that city. | 看看这城市 |
[07:20] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[07:21] | Wow, I didn’t realize | 我真没发现 |
[07:22] | there were so many day hookers. | 原来白天也有这么多妓女 |
[07:23] | I see a city that you and I will run someday, | 我看到了我们有朝一日能统治的城市 |
[07:26] | and when we’re both famous | 等我们都成名 |
[07:27] | and have everything we’ve ever wanted, | 有了想要的一切之后 |
[07:30] | we’ll come back here together and high five. | 我们要一起回到这里击掌庆祝 |
[07:32] | I’m not fully on board with this new high five thing. | 我不是太搞得明白现在这套击掌 |
[07:35] | What ever happened to the low five? | 怎么就不能从底下击了 |
[07:36] | Give me some skin. | 来击个掌 |
[07:38] | BJ, listen. I got a call from ABC today. | 小波 听着 我今天接到了ABC台的电话 |
[07:40] | They bought my TV pitch. | 他们买了我的剧 |
[07:42] | What? That’s amazing. | 什么 太好了 |
[07:43] | – What’s the show? – It’s called Horsin’ Around. | -什么剧 -叫《胡闹的小马》 |
[07:47] | Well, good luck on your rocket ship to the top without me. | 没我的一举成名 祝你好运 |
[07:50] | No, BoJack, the show’s about a horse, | 不 波杰克 这剧说的是马 |
[07:52] | and I told those suits if they want my show, | 我告诉那些高管 如果想买我的剧 |
[07:54] | then that horse is gonna be BJ Goddamn Horseman. | 那匹马必须马男波杰克来演 |
[07:57] | – Oh, my God. – And they said, “No.” | -天呐 -然后它们说”不行” |
[07:59] | And I said, “please?” | 然后我跟他们说”拜托了” |
[08:01] | And they said, “okay.” | 他们就勉强答应了 |
[08:03] | So, what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:04] | – Want to be my star? – Seriously? | -你想成为我的剧中明星吗 -真的吗 |
[08:06] | Of course I do. Of course, Herb. | 我当然愿意了 当然了 赫比 |
[08:08] | Jesus Christ, thank you. | 天呐 谢谢你 |
[08:12] | I think you got the wrong idea here. | 我觉得你误解我的意思了 |
[08:14] | – Yeah, no, man. Whoa. – Herb, I’m not… | -是啊 不 兄弟 -赫比 我不是 |
[08:15] | Me either. No, I just… You know, | 我也不是 我只是 你懂的 |
[08:16] | – I caught up in the moment. – Yeah, no, I gotcha. | -我一时冲动了 -是的 我知道 |
[08:20] | BJ, can you believe it? | 小波 你能相信吗 |
[08:21] | We’re gonna make an actual TV show! | 我们终于要一起做节目了 |
[08:24] | One that takes an unflinching look | 一部完全反映 |
[08:26] | at the gritty reality of the American family. | 美国家庭生活现状的电视节目 |
[08:30] | Just kidding. Let’s get rich! | 我开玩笑的 赚钱啦 |
[08:47] | Why would I say, | 我怎么会在这一幕中说出 |
[08:48] | “you’ll never get me in that sweater” in this scene | “我绝对不会穿那件毛衣”这种话 |
[08:51] | and then, in the very next scene, | 然后 下一幕中 |
[08:53] | I’m wearing the sweater? | 我就把那毛衣穿上了 |
[08:54] | Did my character suddenly forget | 我这个角色是不是突然忘记了 |
[08:56] | that he didn’t want to wear the sweater? | 他不想穿那件毛衣 |
[08:58] | No, see, that’s actually the joke. | 不 那正是笑点所在 |
[08:59] | Don’t explain the joke to me. | 不用给我解释这个剧的笑点 |
[09:00] | I just don’t understand how it’s a joke. | 我就是不理解 这哪里好笑了 |
[09:02] | So you do want me to explain it to you? | 所以你确实需要我给你解释一番吗 |
[09:04] | I want you to add a scene showing | 我希望你加上一幕 |
[09:06] | how I changed my mind about the sweater | 说明我为什么又改变主意穿毛衣了 |
[09:07] | so the goddamn episode makes sense. | 这样这个剧情才合理 |
[09:09] | Look at me, doing your job for you. | 看看我 连你的工作都帮你做了 |
[09:11] | Way to go, Shakespeare. | 你还有得学呢 莎士比亚 |
[09:13] | BJ, you’re doing the scene as written. | 小波 你就照着剧本写的演 |
[09:15] | What happened to the stories I requested? | 我要求的场景怎么没有 |
[09:17] | Where’s my rap? You said you’d write me a rap. | 我的饶舌呢 你说过会给我写一段饶舌的 |
[09:19] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在努力 |
[09:20] | We just need a rhyme for “and I’m here to say.” | 我们需要给”我要说”这句话找好韵律 |
[09:23] | Well, what about giving me rollerblades? | 我们不是还说好让我滑冰刀的吗 |
[09:24] | How are people gonna know that my character is hip | 如果我不在剧中滑冰刀 |
[09:26] | if he doesn’t roll the blade? | 观众怎么知道我很潮呢 |
[09:28] | Just get out there and do your job. | 你给我好好就位 做好你该做的事就完了 |
[09:30] | Every one of your ideas is stupid or racist. | 你的主意要么愚蠢透顶要么种族歧视 |
[09:32] | That was one pitch, | 那是一种宣传策略 |
[09:33] | and I didn’t say they’re all thieves. | 我并没有说他们都是贼 |
[09:35] | But if you’re too scared to start a national dialogue, | 但如果你怕会激起全国大讨论 |
[09:37] | maybe I’ll take my ideas home. | 我把我的主意都带回家就好了 |
[09:39] | Good luck making Horsin’ Around without the horse. | 希望你的《胡闹的小马》没有小马也大红 |
[09:42] | BoJack, hon. | 波杰克 亲爱的 |
[09:43] | That audience out there traveled from all over the country | 外面的观众可是从五湖四海千里迢迢而来 |
[09:46] | just to taste some of your magic. | 他们就是来见证你的魅力 |
[09:48] | Do you really want to disappoint them? | 你真的要让他们失望吗 |
[09:50] | Okay, Sharona. | 好吧 沙罗娜 |
[09:52] | I’ll go out and jerk this limp script | 我会出去好好演这个无聊的剧 |
[09:54] | until it gets hard, | 我会让它变得好笑 |
[09:55] | but I’m not doing it for Herb. | 但我不是为赫比做的 |
[09:57] | I’m doing it for the fans. | 我这都是为了我的粉丝们 |
[09:58] | And your 30k an episode. | 还有你一集三万的片酬 |
[10:00] | Let’s give it up for BoJack Horseman! | 让我们有请马男波杰克 |
[10:03] | And there better be some Zimas | 希望我演完回到化妆室时 |
[10:04] | in my dressing room after the show. | 能看到梓码酒 |
[10:09] | Wait a minute. This isn’t the bar. | 等等 这里不是酒吧 |
[10:12] | I got to fire my assistant. | 我要去把我助理炒了 |
[10:14] | You guys sound like you’re ready for a show. | 听起来大家都准备好观看这一集了 |
[10:19] | Oh, gross. Why do I keep trying to like Zima? | 好恶心 我为什么一直这么喜欢梓码酒 |
[10:24] | Talk to me, Ruth. | 有事快说 露丝 |
[10:25] | BoJack, it’s Princess Carolyn. | 波杰克 我是卡洛琳公主 |
[10:26] | How are you doing today? | 你今天过得还好吗 |
[10:27] | Well, I’ll tell you my problem. | 我告诉你我今天遇到的麻烦 |
[10:28] | I just keep getting handsomer. | 不知为何我越长越帅了 |
[10:31] | Good problems to have. | 有这种麻烦也很不错 |
[10:33] | Hold for a sec. | 等等 |
[10:34] | I’ve got your agent on the line. | 你的经纪人来电了 |
[10:36] | BoJack Goddamn Horseface. | 他妈的马脸波杰克 |
[10:39] | I got some news so good, | 我这里有些特别好的消息 |
[10:41] | you’ll goddamn kiss me. | 你要是知道了绝对会狂吻我 |
[10:43] | Put it here. Put it here. | 放这里 放这里 |
[10:44] | What’s the role you’ve been dying | 除了凯西·爱尔兰的泳衣外 |
[10:46] | to play your whole life, | 你这辈子一直 |
[10:48] | besides Kathy Ireland’s bathing suit? | 想演的角色是什么 |
[10:51] | She is attractive. | 她确实很迷人 |
[10:53] | Good God, when I die, bury me in Kathy Ireland. | 老天啊 我死了请把我埋在凯西·爱尔兰吧 |
[10:59] | Uh, Marv? Marv? | 马弗 马弗 |
[11:01] | What’s the big news? | 你到底有什么好消息要告诉我 |
[11:02] | Secretariat! | 《一代骄马》 |
[11:04] | It’s happening, and it’s down to you | 它准备开拍了 剧名角色 |
[11:06] | and Val Kilmer for the title role. | 会在你和瓦尔·基尔默中选 |
[11:09] | That’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[11:10] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[11:11] | Now, listen. | 听着 |
[11:12] | I don’t want to see you in any more tabloids. | 我可不想再在什么小报上看到你了 |
[11:15] | Keep your head down and your nose clean. | 低调点 别惹麻烦 |
[11:18] | Now, I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[11:19] | I got a lunch with MC Skat Kat. | 我得去和主持人思凯猫共进午餐了 |
[11:24] | Scandal breaking today | 今日家庭喜剧 |
[11:26] | surrounding the family sitcom, Horsin’ Around. | 《胡闹的小马》爆出巨大丑闻 |
[11:28] | Oh, God. What did I do this time? | 天呐 我又做了什么 |
[11:30] | Herb Kazzaz, the show’s creator, | 该剧的编剧赫比·哈萨克 |
[11:32] | was caught tonight in an LAPD sting | 今天被洛杉矶警局逮捕 |
[11:35] | – on public indecency. – Wha… | -罪名是公然猥亵 -什么 |
[11:36] | Police say Mr. Kazzaz was caught in the middle | 警方透露哈萨克被捕时 |
[11:38] | of lewd acts with another man. | 正和令一名男子做着猥亵动作 |
[11:41] | Conservative groups have been quick to organize. | 保守团体迅速组织起来抗议 |
[11:43] | Horsin’ Around is a show for kids. | 《胡闹的小马》是一部少儿喜剧 |
[11:45] | My family should be able to watch those nubile preteens | 我的家人看的剧中应该只有纯洁的青少年 |
[11:48] | without men like perv Kazzaz flaunting | 不该有哈萨克这样的色狼 |
[11:50] | their alternative lifestyles and ruining America. | 炫耀自己独特地生活方式 这会毁了美国 |
[11:53] | Sheeeiiiiit. | 见了个大鬼 |
[12:01] | BoJack, I gotta tell ya. | 波杰克 我得告诉你 |
[12:03] | – I’m gay. – No doy. | -我是同性恋 -就知道 |
[12:06] | I know we haven’t been close for the past couple years. | 我知道我们这几年变得很疏远 |
[12:09] | Okay, I’m gonna hold back my “no doys” | 我还是先别说”就知道”了 |
[12:10] | because there might be a lot. | 感觉之后还需要说很多次的样子 |
[12:11] | But you know me, right? | 但你是懂我的 对吧 |
[12:13] | You know that I’m a good guy. | 你知道我是个好人 |
[12:14] | They’re gunning for me at the network, | 他们在网络上对我各种炮轰诋毁 |
[12:16] | and if I get kicked off this, I won’t recover. | 如果我失去了这份事业 我会死的 |
[12:19] | I need to know that you’ve got my back. | 我需要知道你是永远支持我的 |
[12:21] | If you threaten to walk, they’ll listen to you. | 如果你威胁他们说你不干了 他们会听你的 |
[12:24] | Herb, you picked the worst possible time to… | 赫比 你挑的这个时间太不好了 |
[12:26] | Hey, you know I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t need it. | 你知道如非事情紧急我不会求你的 |
[12:29] | Come on, BoJack. | 别这样 波杰克 |
[12:31] | How’d we get so far apart, huh? | 我们怎么会变得如此疏远的 |
[12:36] | You know what? You can count on me, Herb. | 你知道吗 你可以相信我 赫比 |
[12:38] | I mean, I wouldn’t even be here if it weren’t for you. | 如果不是你的话 我根本不会有这个角色 |
[12:41] | I knew it! I knew you’d come through. | 我就知道 我就知道你会答应我的 |
[12:43] | And when this is all over, | 这一切结束后 |
[12:44] | we’re going to drive back up to Griffith Park. | 我们一起回格里菲斯公园 |
[12:47] | I still owe you that high five, right? | 我还欠你一个加油 对吧 |
[12:49] | Hey, this is a dumb question, | 虽然这个问题很蠢 |
[12:50] | but do you guys ever, like, all link up together | 但是你们是不是在一起 |
[12:52] | and do, like, a party train or a fun circle? | 像火车那样 或者是围成一个圈 |
[12:54] | ‘Cause I feel like I’d be doing that all the… | 因为我觉得我能一直… |
[12:56] | Never mind. Stupid question. | 当我没说 这问题太蠢了 |
[12:57] | Feel stupid for asking that. | 问这个问题我都觉得很蠢 |
[13:03] | Go right ahead. | 进去吧 |
[13:04] | And then it goes, “I like healthy gums in a major way.” | 然后像这样”我和大家一样喜欢健康的牙龈” |
[13:08] | See, that’s what I’m talking about. | 看吧 我就是这个意思 |
[13:09] | That’s great. | 这太棒了 |
[13:10] | We just gotta make sure that we work in the phrase | 我们只要保证早点插入”牙刷饶舌”就好 |
[13:12] | “toothbrush rap” early, so they know I’m rapping. | 这样他们就知道我在饶舌了 |
[13:18] | BoJack, can we chat for a second? | 波杰克 我们能聊聊吗 |
[13:21] | Ugh. Here we go. It’s the big one. | 来了来了 肯定很严重 |
[13:24] | I’m not gonna waste your time with small talk | 我不想闲聊浪费你的时间 |
[13:27] | because you work for me, and your time is my time. | 因为你是为我工作的 你的时间也是我的 |
[13:29] | We’re letting Herb go. | 我们要解雇赫比 |
[13:30] | – You can’t do that. – “I can’t do that.” | -你不能这样做 -就知道你会这么说 |
[13:31] | I’m not asking you. It’s nothing personal. | 我不是在征求你的意见 这是公事 |
[13:34] | I like Herb. I think he’s a good guy. | 我喜欢赫比 我知道他是个好人 |
[13:36] | But this is a business, | 但做生意就是这样 |
[13:37] | and every day we don’t fire him, | 我们一天不解雇他 |
[13:38] | we’re flushing money down the crapper. | 就像把大把钞票冲进厕所一样 |
[13:40] | – Well, if he goes, I go. – “Well, if he goes, you go.” | -他走我也走 -“他走你也走” |
[13:41] | I wouldn’t do that. | 是我就不会这样做 |
[13:42] | BoJack, I think you’re a star, | 波杰克 你是一个明星 |
[13:44] | and sometimes being a star means making tough choices. | 作为一个明星 有时候必须做出艰难的抉择 |
[13:47] | You can storm out, make a big show out of | 你现在可以冲出去 上演一出 |
[13:49] | what a “good” friend you are, | 兄弟情深的好戏 |
[13:51] | or you could be the guy who does his job. | 你也可以选择做一个踏实工作的人 |
[13:53] | – Angela… – I’ll tell you when it’s your turn to talk again. | -安吉拉 -我说你能说话时你再说 |
[13:55] | Look, you’re a star, but this is really just | 你是一个明星 但马男波杰克的故事 |
[13:58] | the beginning of the BoJack Horseman story. | 才刚刚开始而已 |
[14:01] | You can choose whatever path you want, | 你可以随意选择自己想走的路 |
[14:03] | but I’ll tell you right now. | 但我现在就可以告诉你 |
[14:04] | You don’t win awards | 如果你选择做一个好朋友 |
[14:06] | and you don’t get to be on the covers of magazines | 你不会得奖 不会成为杂志封面 |
[14:08] | and you don’t get to play the lead role | 也无法在电影 |
[14:10] | in the Secretariat movie by being a good friend. | 《一代骄马》中担任主角 |
[14:13] | What’s that old expression about how the show must go on? | 教你怎么做出正确选择的那句老话怎么说来着 |
[14:15] | Oh, right. It’s “don’t be an idiot.” | 对了 “别犯蠢” |
[14:18] | So what do you think, BoJack? That’s a courtesy question. | 你怎么想 波杰克 我只是出于礼貌问问 |
[14:22] | I already know what you think | 我知道你的决定是什么了 |
[14:23] | because I have conversations like this one five times a day. | 这种对话 我一天得进行五次 |
[14:26] | I know who you are, | 我知道你是个什么样的人 |
[14:27] | and I know you’ve already made your decision. | 我知道你已经做出了决定 |
[14:29] | But if you want to surprise me, | 但如果你的决定会让我惊讶 |
[14:30] | now’s the time to do it. | 就现在告诉我吧 |
[14:33] | That’s what I thought. | 果然不出我所料 |
[14:34] | You’re doing the right thing. I know it’s hard. | 你的选择是正确的 我知道下决定很难 |
[14:36] | But if Herb’s really your friend, he’ll understand. | 但如果赫比真是你朋友的话 他会理解的 |
[14:38] | Now, you’ve got a show to put on, | 现在 你有一个剧要演 |
[14:40] | so I’ll let you get ready. | 我现在让你去准备一下 |
[14:41] | This was a good conversation. Productive. | 这场谈话真不错 收获颇丰 |
[14:44] | If you’re lucky, I’ll never talk to you again. | 如果你走运的话 我不会再和你聊天了 |
[14:52] | You folks ready for a show? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[14:55] | ‘Cause I think a certain someone might show up any second. | 因为他随时都有可能出现哟 |
[15:07] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[15:08] | This isn’t the bar. | 这里不是酒吧 |
[15:10] | I gotta fire my assistant. | 我要去把我的助理炒了 |
[15:15] | So what ended up happening with Secretariat? | 那最后《一代骄马》结果如何 |
[15:18] | Went into turnaround. | 突然变卦了[电影公司放弃一个电影项目] |
[15:20] | I don’t totally know what “turnaround” means, | 我不知道变卦是什么意思 |
[15:22] | but they never made the movie. | 但这电影最后没有拍成 |
[15:24] | This house is way bigger than yours. | 这房子比你的大多了 |
[15:27] | Herb’s done really well for a guy you dicked over. | 作为一个被你抛弃的人 赫比过得很不错啊 |
[15:31] | – Oh, no. Ah. – That’s enough out of you. | -不要 -你说得够多了 |
[15:32] | Stay out here and turn this car around | 待在外面 把车调转方向 |
[15:34] | in case we need to leave in a hurry. | 以防我们需要赶快离开 |
[15:36] | Hooray. A task. | 万岁 有任务给我做了 |
[15:42] | BoJack! Well. | 波杰克 是你啊 |
[15:44] | Jesus, you look shitty. | 天哪 你气色怎么这么差 |
[15:46] | Have you been eating your guilt this whole time? | 你是不是一直因为自己的罪过而寝食难安 |
[15:51] | Yeah, you don’t look so hot yourself, Herb. | 你看起来也不怎么样啊 赫比 |
[15:54] | I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[15:57] | And hello. Who’s this stunning creature? | 你好 这位美女是谁 |
[16:00] | And what string of bad decisions | 你怎么会 |
[16:01] | has placed you in BoJack’s orbit? | 上了波杰克这条贼船呢 |
[16:03] | – Uh… – This is Diane. | -这个… -这是戴安 |
[16:04] | She’s writing a book about me. | 她在写一本关于我的书 |
[16:06] | Pleasure to meet you. | 幸会幸会 |
[16:07] | Is your book called, Portrait of an Asshole? | 你的书是不是叫《混蛋画像》 |
[16:11] | I kid. | 我开玩笑 |
[16:12] | It’s funny, because he ruined my life. | 很有意思 因为他毁了我的人生 |
[16:13] | I joke. It’s what I do. | 我开玩笑 是因为我就是干这行的 |
[16:15] | Please, come in. | 请进吧 |
[16:15] | You’re letting out all the cancer. | 这样开着门癌细胞都跑了 |
[16:22] | Almost. Ah… | 快了 |
[16:24] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[16:25] | Come on… ah. | 加油… |
[16:28] | Oh, thanks. Thanks. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[16:30] | BoJack, how are your utensils? | 波杰克 你的餐具还好吗 |
[16:33] | – Uh, they’re fine. – Are you sure? | -还行吧 -真的吗 |
[16:35] | Because if that knife ain’t sharp enough, | 如果你的刀子不够锋利 |
[16:36] | I got another that you left in my back 20 years ago. | 我背上还有一把你二十年前插上的呢 |
[16:40] | Could have seen that coming. | 没想到会这样 |
[16:41] | Who asks about utensils? | 要不谁会问人家餐具怎么样 |
[16:42] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | 我先去趟洗手间 |
[16:44] | Nope. No, you are not. | 不行 不许去 |
[16:47] | Oh. Ow. Almost. | 快好了 |
[16:52] | – Drive, drive, drive! – Oh. Oh, no. | -开车 快开车 -不 不要 |
[16:53] | I can’t turn the car around. | 车头我都调转不过来 |
[16:54] | I’ve been trying to do this three-point turn forever. | 三点掉头我都掉了好久好久了 |
[16:57] | I mean, it’s more like a 300-point turn. | 我都觉得更像三百点掉头了 |
[16:59] | – Am I right, huh? – Hee hee hee hee! | -我说得对不对啊 -哈哈哈哈 |
[17:00] | Hey, we’ve got two sacks of Kardashian swag | 我们手里拿着两袋子从卡戴珊那里偷的赃物 |
[17:03] | and the fuzz on our heels. | 后面有条子在追我们 |
[17:04] | You think this is Driver’s Ed, you hat-wearing pussy? | 你以为你在考驾照吗 你个戴帽子的小白脸 |
[17:07] | Drive the goddamn car! | 快他妈给我开车 |
[17:14] | Hey, Herb, is that your Vitamix? | 赫比 那是你的维他美仕榨汁机吗 |
[17:16] | BoJack has one, too. | 波杰克也有一台 |
[17:18] | I wonder if you guys have | 你们俩是不是 |
[17:20] | strong opinions about it one way or the other. | 都对这个情有独钟啊 |
[17:23] | Well, the stupid thing was like 600 bucks. | 那玩意儿花了我六百大洋 |
[17:24] | I have used mine a grand total of zero times. | 可是我一次都没用过 |
[17:27] | I got it a month before I was diagnosed with cancer. | 我是癌症确诊前一个月才买的 |
[17:29] | I don’t give a shit about being healthy anymore. | 我才不管健康不健康了呢 |
[17:31] | I don’t even have cancer, and I don’t use it. | 我倒没得癌症 我也不用啊 |
[17:32] | – So who’s it for? – Exactly. | -那谁会用那玩意儿 -谁说不是啊 |
[17:34] | What is so great about liquids? | 液体有什么好的 |
[17:36] | Every article I read now is “Juice this” and “Juice that.” | 我看现在所有文章都在吹这个捧那个 |
[17:39] | You know why? Juice controls the media. | 知道为什么吗 因为吹捧炒作控制着媒体 |
[17:44] | Can’t this thing go any faster? | 这玩意儿不能快点吗 |
[17:46] | Uh, I’m going as fast as I can. | 我已经尽力了 |
[17:51] | Do you want me to get out? Try to guide you? | 需要我出去指导你一下吗 |
[17:53] | No, I think I’m almost there. | 不用 应该快好了 |
[17:55] | You’re doing a great job. | 你做得很棒 |
[17:56] | Kenzie, stop talking to him. | 肯齐 不要跟他说话 |
[17:58] | Why? He’s being nice. | 为什么 他人很好啊 |
[18:00] | Remember the number one rule | 还记得”专偷名人俱乐部” |
[18:01] | of the Celebrity Stealing Club… | 第一条规矩吗 |
[18:03] | – “No falling in love.” – Ugh. | -不能坠入爱河 -拜托 |
[18:05] | That’s your rule for every club. | 你所有俱乐部都有这条规矩 |
[18:07] | It’s a good rule. | 这规矩多棒 |
[18:09] | Whoa. Whoa, guys. | 停 停 两位 |
[18:11] | I’m sensing a lot of hostility here. | 我感觉你们火药味很浓啊 |
[18:14] | Maybe we should take our masks off and actually talk. | 我们还是把面具摘了好好说话吧 |
[18:17] | You want me to take my mask off? Fine. | 你想让我摘了面具吗 好 |
[18:20] | Happy? I took my mask off. | 高兴了吧 我把面具摘了 |
[18:22] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[18:23] | Because I think you’re still wearing a mask. | 我怎么觉得你还带着一副面具呢 |
[18:29] | Oh, my God, Herb, you met President Clinton? | 天哪 赫比 你见过克林顿总统吗 |
[18:32] | Oh, yeah. Many times. | 是啊 见过很多次 |
[18:33] | Did you think that I spent the last 20 years | 你以为我过去二十年 |
[18:34] | on my couch just feeling sorry for myself? | 都在沙发上自怨自艾吗 |
[18:36] | I mean, I did do that, but I also started… | 我确实这样过 但我也开始… |
[18:39] | a charity to bring clean water | 无偿给撒哈拉以南的非洲地区 |
[18:41] | to millions of children in Sub-Saharan Africa. | 成百上千万的儿童送去干净的淡水 |
[18:43] | Oh, wow. | 太厉害了 |
[18:44] | I presented at the Teen Choice Awards. | 我出席过青少年选择奖 |
[18:47] | Wait, is that Charlotte? | 等等 这是夏洛特吗 |
[18:48] | Yeah, yeah. We kept in touch. | 是啊 我们还保持着联系 |
[18:49] | You should actually give her a call. | 你该给她打个电话 |
[18:51] | I’m sure she’d love to hear from you. | 她一定会很高兴的 |
[18:52] | She looks good for someone so old. | 她这把年纪还这样算不错了 |
[18:54] | She’s three years younger than you. | 她比你还小三岁呢 |
[18:55] | Exactly! | 谁说不是 |
[18:59] | Well, guys, I’m pretty beat. | 两位 我有点累了 |
[19:02] | I think I need to head off to bed, | 需要上床休息一会儿 |
[19:03] | and I hope I actually wake up later. | 希望我一会儿还会醒来 |
[19:07] | And it was actually nice to see you, BoJack. | 见到你很高兴 波杰克 |
[19:10] | You can see yourselves out. | 你可以走了 |
[19:13] | “Juice controls the media.” | “吹捧炒作控制着媒体” |
[19:16] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[19:19] | So I guess in a sense | 我觉得从某种程度上 |
[19:20] | I’m running away from the cops, | 我是在躲避警察 |
[19:22] | but I feel like in another, truer sense, | 但是我觉得在另一种真正的程度上 |
[19:25] | I’m running away from myself. | 我是在躲避自己 |
[19:28] | – Truth. Truth. – Whoa. | -是 确实如此 -哇塞 |
[19:30] | Kenzie, do you have anything to share? | 肯齐 你有什么要跟我们分享的吗 |
[19:33] | Just how amazing it feels to finally be honest for once. | 我终于也诚实了一回 感觉太棒了 |
[19:36] | I could live a million lives, | 我可能过千万种生活 |
[19:37] | and I’d never forget this one afternoon. | 但是绝对不会忘记今天这个下午 |
[19:39] | Word. | 是啊 |
[19:40] | You know, I act all cool | 我虽然外表酷酷的 |
[19:41] | and sophisticated on the outside, | 又很久经世故的样子 |
[19:43] | but on the inside, I’m just Todd, you know? | 但其实内心我就只是陶德而已 |
[19:47] | But thanks to you guys, I think I’m finally | 多亏了你们 我好像终于 |
[19:49] | – ready to let my guard down. – Do you hear that? | -准备放下戒心了 -听到了吗 |
[19:51] | – He’s letting his guard down. – Let’s get him! | -他要放下戒心了 -我们拿下他 |
[19:54] | Celebrity Stealing Club strikes again. | 专偷名人俱乐部再次出击 |
[20:01] | This… This just doesn’t feel right. | 这样 这样感觉不对 |
[20:04] | I should have brought a bottle of wine. | 我该带瓶红酒来的 |
[20:06] | That’s what adults do. BoJack, damn it. | 成年人就该那么做 波杰克 你搞什么呢 |
[20:09] | Is that what’s bothering you, | 真的是没带红酒来 |
[20:10] | – that you didn’t bring wine? – You’re right. | -你才心烦的吗 -你说得对 |
[20:12] | I just would have drunk it on the way here. | 要是带了我肯定在来的路上就喝光了 |
[20:14] | This isn’t about wine, BoJack. | 根本不是因为红酒 波杰克 |
[20:16] | If you have something you need to say to someone, | 如果你想跟谁说什么话 |
[20:19] | you should do it while you have the chance | 你就该在有机会的时候说出口 |
[20:21] | because before you know it, it’ll be too late. | 因为说不定什么时候就一切都晚了 |
[20:24] | Is this one of those things | 我们现在说的 |
[20:25] | where we’re talking about Herb | 不是赫比 |
[20:27] | but we’re actually talking about something else? | 而是另外一件事对吧 |
[20:29] | – No, I was talking about Herb. – Okay, good. Yeah, me, too. | -不 我说的是赫比 -好吧 我也是 |
[20:32] | Hey, buddy! | 哥们 |
[20:34] | You come back for that Vitamix, you… | 你回来是因为那台维他美仕榨汁机吗 你 |
[20:39] | Ooh, you should get that looked at. | 你该去检查检查 |
[20:40] | Yeah. I’ve been meaning to see a doctor. | 我知道 我也一直想看看医生 |
[20:43] | Hey, I wanted to talk to you about… you know. | 我想跟你说一下那个…你懂的 |
[20:46] | I feel bad about what happened. | 我对以前的事很抱歉 |
[20:51] | So you’re apologizing. | 你是在道歉吗 |
[20:53] | Yes. I’m sorry. | 是 对不起 |
[20:55] | Okay. I don’t forgive you. | 好吧 我不原谅你 |
[20:57] | Herb, I said I’m sorry. | 赫比 我说了对不起 |
[20:59] | Yeah, and I do not forgive you. | 我知道 我说我不原谅你 |
[21:01] | Uh… not sure you get what’s happening here. | 你是不是不知道现在的状况 |
[21:04] | This could be the last time that you… | 这可能是最后一次你… |
[21:06] | No. I’m not gonna give you closure. | 不 我不会让你心安的 |
[21:09] | You don’t get that. | 你不配 |
[21:11] | You have to live with the shitty thing you did | 我要让你跟你做的那些破事一起 |
[21:14] | for the rest of your life. | 悔恨终生 |
[21:15] | You have to know that it’s never, ever going to be okay. | 你得知道 我永远都不会原谅你 |
[21:19] | I really think that we’d both | 我真觉得要想好一点 |
[21:20] | – feel better if we just… – I’m dying. | -我们最好… -我快死了 |
[21:22] | I’m not gonna feel better, | 我不会好到哪里去 |
[21:23] | and I’m not gonna be your prop so you can feel better. | 我也不会原谅你好让你心安理得 |
[21:27] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[21:28] | – I did everything I could. – Yeah? | -我已经尽力了 -是吗 |
[21:30] | Then why didn’t you call me? Huh? | 那你为什么不给我打电话 |
[21:32] | 20 years… You didn’t call me. | 整整二十年 你没给我打过一次电话 |
[21:34] | Look, I… I wanted to, but I didn’t think… | 听我说 我想打的 但我没想到… |
[21:37] | You know what it was like for me? | 你知道我是什么感觉吗 |
[21:38] | I had nobody. Everybody left. | 我身边一个人都没有 大家都离开了 |
[21:40] | I knew all those showbiz phonies would turn on me. | 我知道演艺圈那群虚伪的人会背弃我 |
[21:42] | Sure. But you? | 我不意外 但是你呢 |
[21:43] | It’s not my fault you got fired. | 你被炒不是我的错 |
[21:45] | I don’t care about the job! | 我不在乎什么工作 |
[21:47] | I did fine. I had a good life. | 我做得很好 我生活的很好 |
[21:50] | But what I needed then was a friend, | 但是我需要一个朋友 |
[21:53] | and you abandoned me. | 可你却抛弃了我 |
[21:55] | And I will never forgive you for that. | 所以我永远不会原谅你 |
[21:59] | Now, get the fuck out of my house. | 现在你给我滚出我家 |
[22:02] | I… | 我… |
[22:08] | Hey, this is a dumb question, but the gay thing | 我知道这个问题很蠢 但是你搞基 |
[22:09] | and the rectal cancer thing aren’t related, are they? | 跟你得直肠癌没关系对吧 |
[22:11] | – Get out of here! – Never mind. | -你给我滚 -算了 |
[22:12] | Stupid question. Forget I brought it up. | 这问题蠢爆了 就当我没问 |
[22:16] | Hey, BJ. | 先别走 小波 |
[22:17] | Put that back, asshole! | 把那个给我放回去 混蛋 |
[22:19] | No, you gave this to me. | 不要 你已经给我了 |
[22:20] | No! | 不要 |
[22:23] | Give it to me. | 快给我 |
[22:24] | BoJack? | 波杰克 |
[22:25] | What are you doing? Get off him. | 你干什么 放开他 |
[22:28] | The show was never the same after I left. Admit it. | 我走之后那部剧就变了 你就承认吧 |
[22:30] | Some people prefer the later years. | 有人喜欢后面的剧情呢 |
[22:32] | Get off! | 快起来 |
[22:34] | BoJack. Come on. | 波杰克 别这样了 |
[22:38] | Thank you for inviting us. | 谢谢你邀请我们来 |
[22:39] | You have a lovely home. | 你家真的很漂亮 |
[22:42] | You know what your problem is? | 你知道自己的问题所在吗 |
[22:43] | You want to think of yourself as the good guy. | 你总是想把自己当成好人 |
[22:45] | Well, I know you better than anyone, | 我比任何人都了解你 |
[22:47] | and I can tell you that you’re not. | 我告诉你 你不是好人 |
[22:49] | In fact, you’d probably sleep a lot better at night | 如果你干脆点承认 |
[22:53] | if you just admitted to yourself | 自己是个自私自利的懦夫 |
[22:54] | that you’re a selfish goddamn coward | 会随心所欲拿走任何东西 |
[22:57] | who takes whatever he wants and doesn’t give a shit | 根本不在乎伤害到了谁 |
[23:00] | about who he hurts. | 那可能还会睡得安稳点 |
[23:02] | That’s you. That’s BoJack Horseman. | 这就是你 这就是马男波杰克 |
[23:05] | I don’t know why I came here. | 我不知道自己为什么来这里 |
[23:08] | Yeah. You do. | 你知道 |
[23:14] | You said you wanted a job. | 你说你想找份工作 |
[23:16] | It doesn’t matter. Nothing matters. | 不重要了 一切都不重要了 |
[23:19] | Wow. What happened in Malibu? | 你在马里布发生了什么 |
[23:21] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[23:24] | Hey, bright side. | 往好处想 |
[23:25] | At least now you have a good story to tell at his funeral. | 至少你在他葬礼上有个精彩的故事可以讲了 |
[23:30] | Ugh, God. | 天哪 |
[23:44] | I’m not trying to kill the vibe here, | 我不是故意破坏气氛 |
[23:45] | but I’ve had to pee for, like, three hours. | 但是我三小时前就想嘘嘘了 |
[23:50] | Look, I won’t put what happened today | 如果你不想的话 今天的事 |
[23:52] | in the book if you don’t want me to. | 我可以不在书中提到 |
[23:53] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[23:55] | Full truth like we agreed. | 我们说好要写出全部真相的 |
[23:57] | Warts and all. | 要毫无保留 |
[23:58] | It doesn’t matter anyway. | 反正也不重要了 |
[23:59] | I don’t even care what anybody thinks anymore. | 我根本不在乎别人怎么想了 |
[24:02] | Well, for what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[24:03] | I think it took a lot of guts | 我觉得你刚才的行为 |
[24:05] | to do what you did back there. | 真的需要很大的勇气 |