时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | You got to get your shit together. | 你要给我振作起来 |
[00:03] | So you took some licks, but you’re gonna bounce back, | 你是输了几次 但你还会东山再起的 |
[00:06] | because you’re talented, you’re smart, | 因为你天赋异禀 聪明过人 |
[00:08] | and damn it, you’re good. | 而且 你很棒 |
[00:10] | You are a goddamn American treasure, you know that? | 你可是美国瑰宝 知道吗 |
[00:13] | You are BoJack goddamn Horseman. | 你可是他妈的马男波杰克 |
[00:16] | So get the hell off my lawn. | 所以从我草坪上出去 |
[00:20] | Here I thought I was at the drive-through at Carl’s Jr. | 我还以为这里是小卡尔餐厅的得来速呢 |
[00:22] | How much did I have to drink last night? | 我昨晚喝了多少酒 |
[00:24] | Last night? Oh, you’ve been on a bender | 昨晚吗 你过去两个礼拜 |
[00:26] | for the last two weeks, ever since you found out Diane | 就没清醒过 自从你发现戴安 |
[00:28] | got engaged to Mr. Peanutbutter. | 和花生酱先生订婚了 |
[00:30] | Diane got engaged to Mr. Peanutbutter? | 戴安和花生酱先生订婚了吗 |
[00:32] | – I need a drink. – No. No more drinking. | -我酒呢 -不 不许喝了 |
[00:34] | You’ve been out of control. | 你已经失控了 |
[00:36] | Princess Carolyn, look. I met John Stamos. | 卡洛琳公主 看 我遇到约翰·斯塔莫斯了 |
[00:40] | That is not John Stamos. | 他不是约翰·斯塔莫斯 |
[00:41] | Hey, Princess Carolyn, | 卡洛琳公主 |
[00:43] | John Stamos and I got our ears pierced. | 约翰·斯塔莫斯和我去打耳洞了 |
[00:45] | That is not your ear. | 那不是你耳朵 |
[00:47] | Princess Carolyn, John Stamos died. | 卡洛琳公主 约翰·斯塔莫斯死了 |
[00:50] | Why? Why, God? | 为什么 上帝 |
[00:53] | Why did you take John Stamos? | 为什么你要带走约翰·斯塔莫斯 |
[00:55] | That doesn’t sound so bad. | 听起来也还好嘛 |
[00:56] | Oh, I forgot to mention you were naked for a lot of that. | 我忘了说 你很多次都是裸着的 |
[00:59] | Stamos! | 斯塔莫斯 |
[01:03] | Also, it wasn’t here. It was at my office. | 而且 不是在我家 是在我办公室 |
[01:05] | We thought night swimming would be fun, | 我们觉得夜泳会很有趣的 |
[01:07] | but the current was too strong. | 但浪太大了 |
[01:11] | Oh, God, I wasn’t driving around, was I? | 天呐 我没开车吧 |
[01:12] | No. You made Todd your designated driver, | 没有 你指定陶德做司机 |
[01:15] | but then you also made him drink with you. | 但你也让他陪你喝酒了 |
[01:16] | Yeah, I’ll have a western bacon cheeseburger. | 对 我要一个西部培根起司堡 |
[01:20] | BoJack, we are going to get you back on your feet. | 波杰克 我们要让你恢复过来 |
[01:23] | All you need to do is get off Diane | 你只要忘了戴安 |
[01:24] | and get on to something else. | 关注别的事就好 |
[01:27] | Tony, hi. I’m calling in that favor. | 托尼 你好 我现在要你还人情了 |
[01:29] | Get your crew to BoJack Horseman’s house. | 带你的人去马男波杰克家 |
[01:31] | Can you be there in an hour? | 你们一个小时能到吗 |
[01:32] | – Yeah. – Great. | -可以 -很好 |
[01:34] | What just happened? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[01:35] | You’re the new face of Guten Bourbon. | 你是波本佳酿的新代言人了 |
[01:37] | What is Guten Bourbon? | 什么波本佳酿 |
[01:38] | It’s an urban German bourbon. | 是一种德国的都市波本酒 |
[01:39] | Am I just hungover, or are you talking like a Muppet? | 是我酒还没醒 还是你在学木偶乱说话 |
[01:42] | They’re looking for American celebrities | 他们在找美国的名人 |
[01:43] | to talk about how much they like to drink. | 说自己有多喜欢喝酒 |
[01:45] | It’s the part you were born to play. | 简直是为你量身定制的代言 |
[01:47] | All you have to do is smile and stay upright. | 你只要站稳了微笑就好 |
[01:50] | I don’t know. It sounds like a lot of work. | 不知道 听起来好难啊 |
[01:52] | You take up 80% of my time with your drama | 你的闹剧占了我80%的时间 |
[01:55] | and make me 0% of my money. | 我还赚不到一分钱 |
[01:57] | Do the damn commercial. | 给我拍广告去 |
[01:59] | 7:00 A.M. breakfast with Lenny Turteltaub. | 7点与莱尼·龟泰伯吃早餐 |
[02:00] | 莱尼·龟泰伯 滑动忽略 | |
[02:02] | Okay, I got to go. You’re in charge, Todd. | 好吧 我要走了 交给你了陶德 |
[02:05] | Keep this dummy out of trouble. | 让这傻子别惹上麻烦 |
[02:06] | Hooray, responsibility. | 万岁 有责任哎 |
[02:10] | Do you really believe all that stuff you said to me earlier | 你之前说我那些天赋异禀 聪明过人 |
[02:13] | about me being smart and talented and good? | 又很棒的话是真的吗 |
[02:16] | BoJack, I’m an agent. I believe everything I say. | 波杰克 我是经纪人 我说的都是真的 |
[02:22] | Hey, where the hell is that cheeseburger? | 我的起司堡呢 |
[02:24] | I ordered it, like, an hour ago. | 我一小时之前就点了 |
[03:23] | Lenny Turteltaub, you skinny bitch. | 莱尼·龟泰伯 你个死瘦子 |
[03:25] | How the hell are you? | 你好吗 |
[03:26] | I’m in a hurry, so I’ll make this… snappy. | 我还有事 就长话短说了 |
[03:29] | I got some great news about the picture | 我们之前一起计划的 |
[03:31] | we’re putting together. I got them… | 电影有回音了 我… |
[03:33] | Sorry. Hello? | 抱歉 喂 |
[03:35] | Hey, I just wanted to thank you for getting me this job | 我就想谢谢你帮我找到这份活儿 |
[03:37] | and pulling me out of that oh-so-predictably BoJack | 还把我从典型的波杰克式自我憎恶 |
[03:41] | spiral of self-loathing and substance abuse. | 与滥用药物中挽救出来 |
[03:43] | – You really are the best. – I know. Talk to you later. | -你真是太厉害了 -我知道 再见 |
[03:45] | I feel like you see things in me that nobody else sees. | 我觉得你能发现我不为人知的一面 |
[03:48] | Yep, I’m pretty great. Got to go. | 是 我就是这么棒 挂了 |
[03:50] | All this time, I never even… | 这么久以来 我从没… |
[03:51] | BoJack, I’m in a very important breakfast right now. | 波杰克 我这顿早饭很重要 |
[03:53] | – Okay. I got to go, too. – Sorry. | -好吧 我也要挂了 -抱歉 |
[03:55] | What’s the great news? | 什么好消息 |
[03:56] | – We got Braff. – You beautiful dickhead. | -布拉夫同意了 -你个帅逼 |
[04:00] | You finally got Zach Braff? | 你终于请到扎克·布拉夫了吗 |
[04:02] | Ah, no other director has enough weight | 其他导演都没这个本事 |
[04:04] | to handle a movie about the last days of Eva Braun. | 拍爱娃·布劳恩死前的日子这种片子 |
[04:07] | No shit, toots. | 当然 绝对的 |
[04:10] | There you go. | 你的牛奶 |
[04:11] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[04:12] | Everything’s coming together. | 一切基本搞定了 |
[04:13] | With Braff directing, | 布拉夫导演 |
[04:14] | my client Cate Blanchett starring, | 我的客户凯特·布兰切特演出 |
[04:16] | and the great Lenny Turteltaub producing, | 还有伟大的莱尼·龟泰伯做出品人 |
[04:18] | this movie is a done deal. | 这部电影板上钉钉了 |
[04:20] | Look, honey, I been in this business a long time, okay? | 亲爱的 我做这行很久了 好吗 |
[04:22] | Long time. | 很久了 |
[04:23] | And as I once said to a young Ed Begley Sr., | 正如我对年轻时的老埃德·贝格利说的 |
[04:26] | “It ain’t a done deal till the deals are all done.” | “合同签好前什么都不是板上钉钉” |
[04:28] | I’m the best agent in the biz. | 我是业界最好的经纪人 |
[04:30] | I can seal these deals with my paws in my pants. | 这些合同我不伸爪子都能签下来 |
[04:33] | Well, then I’ll say to you what I once said | 我要跟你说句我对年轻时的 |
[04:35] | to a young Buster Keaton, “What?” | 巴斯特·基顿说过的话 “什么” |
[04:48] | Laura! What’s happening? | 劳拉 怎么回事 |
[04:50] | – We’re merging. – No shit. With what? | -我们在合并 -不是吧 跟哪里 |
[04:53] | FME. A bunch of people got laid off, | FME公司 裁了一堆人 |
[04:55] | and some of the FMEers are already moving in. | 一些FME的人已经搬进来了 |
[04:57] | It’s all so sudden and unexpected. | 都是突然间发生的 |
[04:58] | It was not handled well. | 令人措手不及 |
[05:02] | Oh, shit. Don’t tell me one of the new agents is… | 操 别告诉我新经纪人有… |
[05:05] | Vanessa Gekko. | 凡妮莎·盖克 |
[05:06] | That slippery, slimy, cold-blooded, bug-eyed… | 那个虚伪冷血 长着死鱼眼的… |
[05:10] | What’s new, pussycat? | 别来无恙啊 小猫咪 |
[05:11] | – Gekko. – In the flesh. | -盖克 -正是在下 |
[05:13] | Ha ha. How are you? | 哎呦 你好啊 |
[05:15] | What a morning, huh? | 多美好的早上啊 |
[05:17] | I was in the middle of my second soul cycle class | 我知道这消息的时候正在上第二节 |
[05:19] | when I got the news. | 灵魂循环课 |
[05:20] | – Can you imagine? – No. | -真没想到啊 -是啊 |
[05:22] | I was so excited, I rushed home, | 我超激动 跑回了家 |
[05:24] | made love to my husband of 15 years, | 跟和我结婚15年的丈夫做了爱 |
[05:27] | made a hot breakfast for my three wonderful girls, | 为我的三个可爱女儿做了热腾腾的早饭 |
[05:29] | read to them, dropped them off at their elite private school, | 给他们念故事 送他们去了贵族私人学校 |
[05:32] | and then got my ass here as quick as I could. | 然后就马不停蹄地赶过来了 |
[05:34] | – Um, how old are your kids now? – I don’t have any children. | -你的孩子现在多大了 -我没孩子 |
[05:37] | Oh, well, it’ll happen. You’re still… | 好吧 会有的 你还… |
[05:41] | – Anyway… – Princess Carolyn. | -总之 -卡洛琳公主 |
[05:44] | I see you’ve already met a new member of the team. | 看来你已经见过团队的新成员了 |
[05:47] | – Vanessa Gekko, sir. – I know that. | -我叫凡妮莎·盖克 先生 -我知道 |
[05:50] | This merger is very exciting. | 这场合并真是令人激动 |
[05:52] | – I’m pumped. – I’m beyond pumped. | -我很高兴 -我更高兴 |
[05:53] | You should be, or at least I think you should be. | 你们该高兴 至少我觉得你们该高兴 |
[05:56] | It’s hard to keep track of who’s getting promoted | 不过谁会升职谁会被裁 |
[05:59] | and who’s getting fired. | 还不清楚 |
[06:01] | You’re probably fine or not. Who knows? | 你们可能没事 也未必 谁知道呢 |
[06:06] | Ugh. What do you want, Todd? | 干什么 陶德 |
[06:08] | Well, good news, bad news. | 有好消息 也有坏消息 |
[06:10] | The bad news is that there actually is no good news, | 坏消息是实际上没有好消息 |
[06:13] | and the other bad news is BoJack’s gone. | 另一个坏消息是波杰克不见了 |
[06:16] | What? Where did he go? The shoot is at his house. | 什么 他去哪了 广告不是在他家拍吗 |
[06:18] | He just disappeared. I don’t even know why he’d leave. | 他就这么消失了 我都不知道他为什么走 |
[06:21] | This charcoal mellowed bourbon is so smooth, | 这木桶陈酿的波本威士忌口感柔和 |
[06:24] | every time I take a sip, pure happiness. | 每一口啜饮 都是纯粹的享受 |
[06:27] | – That was amazing. – Really? | -你太棒了 -真的吗 |
[06:29] | Can I get you to say that in a tuxedo? | 能穿着燕尾服再来一遍吗 |
[06:30] | Hey, I got to go. I think this is my big break. | 我要挂了 我觉得这是我的机遇 |
[06:32] | Don’t worry. I won’t let it get to my head or anything. | 别担心 我不会骄傲自大的 |
[06:35] | Hey, who told that asshole he could sit in my chair? | 谁同意那个傻逼坐我椅子的 |
[06:39] | Don’t forget I’m your agent, too! I want 10%. | 别忘了我也是你的经纪人 我要10%的提成 |
[06:41] | Hello, beautiful. | 你好啊 美女 |
[06:42] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[06:44] | You’re supposed to be shooting a commercial. | 你该在拍广告的 |
[06:45] | I know, but I was sitting there drinking bourbon and… | 我知道 但我坐在那喝着波本酒… |
[06:48] | They didn’t give you fake bourbon on set? | 他们拍摄没用假的波本酒吗 |
[06:49] | Oh, they did, and then I just mixed it with bourbon. | 用了 我自己掺了真的而已 |
[06:51] | And it hit me. | 然后突然想到 |
[06:52] | Why was I so upset about Diane getting engaged? | 戴安订婚我有什么好伤心的 |
[06:55] | You’re the one who’s always been there for me, | 你才是一直陪着我的那个 |
[06:57] | so I drank a lot more bourbon | 所以我又喝了点波本 |
[06:59] | and drove over to tell you how I feel. | 开车过来告诉你我的感受 |
[07:01] | Oh, I see what this is. | 我看出来了 |
[07:02] | Princess Carolyn, what are we doing? | 卡洛琳公主 我们这是在干什么 |
[07:05] | Clearly we’re in love with each other. | 很显然我们还爱着对方嘛 |
[07:06] | You’re not in love with me. You’re in love with Diane. | 你才不爱我 你爱戴安 |
[07:09] | And you’re not even really in love with her. | 而且你都不是真心爱她 |
[07:11] | You just think you are because you pay her | 你只是觉得自己爱 因为你雇她 |
[07:12] | to listen to you talk about yourself. | 听你聊自己的事 |
[07:14] | Diane getting engaged was the best thing | 戴安订婚是我遇到过 |
[07:15] | that ever happened to me. | 最好的事情 |
[07:16] | It made me realize you’re the one I need to be with. | 它让我意识到你才是该陪伴我的人 |
[07:19] | Ha! You say that every time something bad happens. | 每次一有坏事发生你就这么说 |
[07:23] | Not getting nominated for a People’s Choice Award | 没提名人民选择奖是我 |
[07:25] | is the best thing that ever happened to me. | 遇到过最好的事情 |
[07:26] | It made me realize… | 让我意识到… |
[07:27] | Getting caught with that pound of cocaine | 私藏大量可卡因被捕 |
[07:29] | was the best thing that ever happened to me. | 是我遇到过最好的事情 |
[07:31] | That hooker getting pregnant | 那妓女怀孕了 |
[07:32] | was the best thing that ever happened to me. | 是我遇到过最好的事情 |
[07:34] | Sneezing on Marisa Tomei was the best… | 对玛丽莎·托梅打喷嚏是我遇到… |
[07:36] | Every time something bad happens, | 每次一有坏事发生 |
[07:38] | you come running to me for comfort. | 你就跑来找我求安慰 |
[07:40] | Well, it’s not gonna happen this time. | 这次不可能了 |
[07:42] | I can’t be your agent and your girlfriend. | 我不能既当你经纪人又当你女友 |
[07:45] | It just doesn’t work. | 不可能的 |
[07:46] | I have Lenny Turteltaub for you. | 莱尼·龟泰伯来电话了 |
[07:48] | – I have to take this. – Okay. | -我得接 -好吧 |
[07:50] | But remember, I’m coming for you, | 但记住 我认定你了 |
[07:53] | and I’m gonna make you love me. | 我会让你爱上我的 |
[07:55] | Please don’t. Hey. | 求你不要 喂 |
[07:57] | Bad news, P.C. | 坏消息 P.C. |
[07:58] | Braff used your merger as an opportunity to jump ship. | 布拉夫趁你们合并的机会跳槽了 |
[08:00] | Aw, fish. | 卑鄙小人 |
[08:02] | Now his new agent’s asking for twice the money. | 现在他的新经纪人要双倍的片酬 |
[08:04] | As I once said to a young Lionel Barrymore, | 就像我对年轻时的莱昂内尔·巴里摩尔说的 |
[08:07] | “Eh, shut up.” | “闭嘴吧” |
[08:08] | Without a director, Eva Braun is as dead as Eva Braun. | 没了导演 这电影就像爱娃·布劳恩一样完蛋了 |
[08:11] | Yep. You got to get someone big. | 是 得请大导演来 |
[08:13] | – What about those brothers… – Hello? Hello? | -那两兄弟怎么… -喂 喂 |
[08:15] | Lady, you work too hard. | 美人儿 你太拼了 |
[08:17] | That was an important phone call. | 这通电话很重要 |
[08:19] | Important phone call beep boop blorp. | 重要电话 |
[08:21] | Don’t you robot-voice me. | 别跟我学机器人 |
[08:23] | Princess Carolyn, what are we doing? | 卡洛琳公主 我们这是在干什么 |
[08:25] | Well, I’m working, and you are leaving. | 我在工作 而你 现在就给我离开 |
[08:27] | Before I go, I got you a little sexy something | 走之前 我给你准备了一个性感的小东西 |
[08:30] | to remember me by. | 留作纪念 |
[08:32] | Since we can’t be together every second, | 鉴于我们不能相互厮守分分秒秒 |
[08:34] | which would be my preference, I give you cardboard BoJack. | 虽然我很愿意如此 我准备了纸板波杰克 |
[08:37] | It’s got a light-sensitive sound chip, | 它内含光敏语音芯片 |
[08:39] | so every time you walk by it, | 这样 每次你经过它时 |
[08:40] | it quotes a line from Jerry Maguire, | 它都会念一句《甜心先生》里的台词 |
[08:41] | your favorite movie. | 这可是你最喜欢的电影 |
[08:42] | You complete me. | 你让我的生命得以圆满 |
[08:43] | What do you think? Pretty sweet, huh? | 你觉得怎样 是不是很贴心 |
[08:45] | You had me at “hello.” | 你的第一句问候便已征服了我 |
[08:46] | I don’t have time for you or cardboard you. | 我没时间应付你或者你的纸板人像 |
[08:49] | I need to find a new director. | 我得去找一个新导演 |
[08:50] | Or you could find my nude erector… | 或者你可以看我的裸体勃起肌… |
[08:53] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[08:59] | Word to the wise, Laura… | 俗话说得好 劳拉 |
[09:01] | Do not pitch a Nazi romance to Steven Spielberg. | 别像斯蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格推销纳粹式浪漫 |
[09:04] | Just thought you should know | 想想看 你应该知道 |
[09:05] | there’s been some reorganization | 资源管理近来一直在 |
[09:06] | – vis-a-vis resource management. – What are you saying? | -进行整改 -你说什么 |
[09:09] | You and Vanessa Gekko are sharing an office | 你和凡妮莎·盖克要共用一间办公室 |
[09:11] | until they can find her a permanent one. | 直到他们给她找到单独的永久办公室 |
[09:12] | – The hell we are. – Also… | -见鬼了 -还有 |
[09:14] | Good news, Princess Carolyn. Vanessa’s my agent now. | 好消息卡洛琳公主 凡妮莎是我新经纪人了 |
[09:17] | What? | 什么 |
[09:18] | You said you couldn’t be my girlfriend and my agent, | 你说你不能同时做我的女朋友和经纪人 |
[09:20] | so I’m firing you. | 所以 我把你炒了 |
[09:21] | Now we can be in love. | 现在我们可以相爱了吧 |
[09:23] | – Hope you like money, BoJack. – This is so great. | -希望你喜欢赚钱 波杰克 -太棒了 |
[09:26] | Now I can date you and have a better agent. | 现在我不仅有了更好的代理人还可以和你约会 |
[09:29] | Everybody wins. | 这可真是多赢啊 |
[09:31] | I’m a sporting agent. | 我是个风骚的经纪人 |
[09:32] | Are you still searching for happiness? | 你还在寻觅幸福吗 |
[09:35] | Make your own happiness. | 创造属于自己的幸福吧 |
[09:37] | Mmm, that’s some Guten Bourbon. | 这就是波本佳酿 |
[09:41] | Cut. That was great. | 卡 太棒了 |
[09:42] | Was it? You know, I’m trying to do good work here, | 是吗 我一直努力好好表现来着 |
[09:45] | really find the character, but it’s pretty distracting | 揣摩着这个角色 但是这些机器人 |
[09:48] | to have all these robots | 闪着红眼睛盯着我 |
[09:49] | staring at me with their blinking red eyes. | 真的很让人分心 |
[09:52] | Those are cameras, Todd. We’re making a commercial. | 那是摄像机 陶德 我们在拍广告 |
[09:54] | Oh, well, you want to make a good one? | 你想拍一条很赞的广告吗 |
[09:56] | Then get them the hell out of here! | 那就让它们都给我滚 |
[09:58] | I’m the face of this brand, I’m the man behind the thing, | 我是这个品牌的代言人 有我才有它 |
[10:02] | and I’m determined to get the jargon | 而且我一定要让这种德国波本酒 |
[10:04] | of this German bourbon blurbin’. | 红透半边天 |
[10:08] | Is it just me, or does this fake booze | 只有我这样觉得吗 还是这个假酒 |
[10:10] | taste a lot like real booze? | 味道尝起来真的很像真酒 |
[10:13] | You want BoJack, you can have him. | 你想要波杰克 那你就拿去吧 |
[10:14] | Here’s a list of directors who won’t work with him, | 这个列表上的导演都不愿意和他合作 |
[10:16] | studios that won’t hire him, | 这些工作室都不愿意雇用他 |
[10:18] | former assistants with restraining orders. | 还有一些不跟他合作的助理 |
[10:19] | This is great. | 太棒了 |
[10:21] | You know, it gets kind of boring | 你知道吗 如果客户抢手的话 |
[10:22] | when all your clients are in such demand, | 那就没什么意思了 |
[10:24] | they practically find their own jobs. | 他们自己就能搞定一切 要我们干什么 |
[10:26] | Well, then BoJack should be a lot of fun for you. | 这样的话 波杰克肯定能带给你无穷的乐趣 |
[10:28] | No one wants to hire him. | 没人愿意雇他 |
[10:31] | Hello. We’re looking for BoJack Horseman’s agent. | 您好 我们来找马男波杰克的经纪人 |
[10:34] | We’d like to discuss | 我们想和她探讨 |
[10:35] | a very lucrative business opportunity. | 一次非常赚钱的商业机会 |
[10:39] | – You gotta be kidding me. – I’m BoJack’s agent. | -你们在开玩笑吧 -我是波杰克的经纪人 |
[10:41] | The opportunity is we’re blackmailing you. | 这个机会就是 我们要敲诈你 |
[10:44] | Ha. All yours. | 你们请 |
[10:46] | Needless to say, | 不用说 |
[10:47] | it would be a shame if these pictures got out. | 如果这些照片流出去 那可是奇耻大辱 |
[10:50] | Fortunately, that can easily be avoided | 幸运的是 如果你付给我和我的伙伴 |
[10:52] | by simply paying me and my partner here $150. | 150美金 这些都是可以避免的 |
[10:59] | Each. | 是每人150哟 |
[10:59] | Let me just get my checkbook. | 等我拿一下我的支票本 |
[11:03] | Oh, except California law prohibits taking photos | 我忘了 加州法律规定未经允许 |
[11:06] | on private property without a permit, | 不得拍摄私人所有物的照片 |
[11:08] | but you had a permit, right? | 你们有经过允许的 对吧 |
[11:09] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[11:10] | Oh, also, extortion can be prosecuted as a class E felony. | 还有 敲诈勒索可是E级重罪呢 |
[11:13] | That’s four years in prison, easy, | 那得在监狱里蹲上四年 |
[11:15] | and when you throw in the murder of Tupac Shakur… | 如果你们涉嫌谋杀吐派克·夏库尔… |
[11:17] | – We didn’t do that. – Yeah, yeah. | -我们没做这种事 -是的是的 |
[11:18] | You can’t pin that on us. | 你可不能诬陷我们 |
[11:20] | Well, someone’s got to take the fall. | 总得有人来当这个替罪羊啊 |
[11:22] | Sorry to bother you. | 不好意思打扰了 |
[11:23] | Forget we were ever here. | 就当我们没来过 |
[11:29] | That was fun. | 真有趣 |
[11:30] | Hey, Laura, send those guys a nice fruit-and-nut basket. | 劳拉 给那些人送个漂亮的果篮去 |
[11:33] | You got it, boss. | 这就去办 老大 |
[11:34] | Who said you could use my assistant? | 谁说你可以使唤我的助理的 |
[11:35] | – I did. – Oh, hello, Mr. Witherspoon. | -我说的 -您好 威瑟斯彭先生 |
[11:38] | Did you know the human head weighs 8 pounds? | 你知道人头重达8磅吗 |
[11:40] | Fascinating. | 真有趣 |
[11:41] | So sorry we have to double up on everything | 很抱歉在决定谁去谁留前 |
[11:44] | while we work out who goes where and who gets fired, | 你们俩得共享一切办公资源 |
[11:47] | but in the meantime, help yourself to an intern, | 但是 你们可以招一个实习生 |
[11:50] | one of the rising stars at our company… | 他正是我们公司冉冉升起的新星 |
[11:53] | – Charlie Witherspoon. – Hello. I… Oh. | -查理·威瑟斯彭 -你们好 我 |
[11:57] | Sorry, my… my hands are really sticky. | 抱歉 我的手 我的手太黏了 |
[12:02] | Oh, God, am I blowing this? | 天呐 我是不是搞砸了 |
[12:07] | Charlie was the editor of The Harvard Lampoon. | 查理是《哈佛讽刺》的编辑 |
[12:10] | He can be Princess Carolyn’s new assistant while I use Laura. | 我有劳拉了 他就当卡洛琳公主的新助理吧 |
[12:13] | Good thinking, boss. | 真是个好主意 老板 |
[12:15] | Ah, ah, phone is ringing. Phone is ringing. | 电话响了 电话响了 |
[12:18] | What do I do? What do I do? | 我该怎么办 我该怎么办 |
[12:19] | I’ll take it in here, Charlie. Hello. | 我在里面接就好 查理 你好 |
[12:22] | Princess Carolyn, your client is out of control. | 卡洛琳公主 你的客户已经完全失控了 |
[12:25] | BoJack is not my client anymore. | 波杰克不是我的客户了 |
[12:27] | Not BoJack. Todd. | 不是波杰克 是陶德 |
[12:28] | I think someone mixed alcohol into his prop drink. | 应该是有人把真酒混到他的道具酒里面了 |
[12:31] | Oh, you pretenders. | 你们这群骗子 |
[12:33] | Bourbon is the name of a county. | 波本是一个郡的名字 |
[12:35] | You can’t just make bourbon in Germany. | 你们不能只在德国生产波本酒 |
[12:37] | That would be like making Rice-A-Roni | 那就跟生产金麦罗尼大米一样 |
[12:40] | – anywhere but San Francisco. – No, no, no, no, no. | -除了圣弗朗西斯科哪儿都行 -不不不不 |
[12:42] | Ugh. I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[12:45] | You got to get your shit together. | 你给我振作起来 |
[12:47] | You are a winner, okay? You are Todd… Hold on. | 你是赢家好吗 你是陶德 等等 |
[12:50] | 4:30 p.m. Meeting with Eva Braun team. | 下午四点半 和爱娃·布劳恩团队会面 |
[12:54] | Fish. Okay, you are Todd goddamn… | 贱人 好吧 你可是他妈的陶德 |
[12:57] | – What’s your last name? – Chavez. | -你姓什么来着 -查韦斯 |
[12:59] | – Your last name is Chavez? – Yeah. Why? | -你姓查韦斯 -是啊 怎么了 |
[13:01] | I don’t know, I just never thought of you | 我也不知道 我从没想过你会姓 |
[13:03] | as a Chavez. Look, I got to go. | 查韦斯 听着 我得走了 |
[13:04] | I feel like you didn’t really finish the pep talk. | 你这个激励演讲是不是还没结束 |
[13:06] | I know, but I got a movie to put together. | 我知道 我还有一个电影要商讨 |
[13:08] | Best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[13:10] | – Ready for the tagline? – Here’s the tagline. | -口号准备好了吗 -这就是口号 |
[13:12] | What the heck is going on? | 这是在搞什么 |
[13:13] | “The woman who loved the man who hated everyone.” | “那个爱上讨厌所有人的男人的女人” |
[13:16] | – That writes itself. – You got to be kidding me. | -这太贴切了 -开什么国际玩笑 |
[13:18] | Hey, where were you? We looked everywhere. | 你去哪儿了 我们到处找你 |
[13:22] | You’re having the Eva Braun meeting without me? | 我还没到你就把《爱娃·布劳恩》电影会开了吗 |
[13:24] | I’m so sorry, | 真抱歉 |
[13:26] | but I didn’t know what the protocol was around here, | 但我刚来 对这里的规矩还不熟悉 |
[13:28] | and these guys were just champing at the bit. | 而这些人都等不及了 |
[13:30] | – We’re just wrapping up. – But Cate is my client. | -我们已经圆满结束了 -凯特是我的客户 |
[13:32] | Okay, why don’t I come find you when it’s over, | 不如一切结束之后我再来找你 |
[13:34] | and I’ll bring you up to speed? | 我会给你汇报进展的 |
[13:35] | Is that Quentin Tarantulino? | 那是昆汀·特兰特黎诺吗 |
[13:37] | Yeah. I brought him on board. | 是的 我拉进来的 |
[13:39] | You know he’s always wanted to direct a romantic comedy? | 你也知道他一直想指导一部浪漫喜剧的 |
[13:41] | Eva Braun is not a romantic comedy. | 《爱娃·布劳恩》可不是什么浪漫喜剧 |
[13:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:48] | We live in a cynical world, a cynical world. | 我们身处在一个愤世嫉俗的世界 |
[13:51] | He’s right, you know. | 他说得对 你知道吗 |
[13:54] | Oh, ooh, oh, oh, over-rotate. Hey. | 不好不好 转过了 |
[13:57] | I just missed an important meeting | 我刚错过了一个重要的会议 |
[13:58] | because I was babysitting Todd, who’s too drunk to work, | 因为我去照顾醉到无法工作的陶德了 |
[14:01] | because you switched out the prop bourbon | 而这一切都是因为你把道具波本酒 |
[14:03] | with the real bourbon. You are ruining my life. | 和真波本酒掉包了 你毁了我的人生 |
[14:06] | – Have dinner with me tonight. – No way. | -今晚和我共进晚餐吧 -想得美 |
[14:08] | Come on, just me, you, and a bottle of Pinot. | 来嘛 只有我们俩和一瓶比诺葡萄酒 |
[14:12] | Probably more than one bottle and some entrees. | 也许不止一瓶 还要加上一些主菜 |
[14:14] | And I’ll probably get an appetizer. | 可能我还会点一份开胃菜 |
[14:15] | I own the restaurant, so we can go crazy. | 餐厅是我的 所以我们可以随意疯闹 |
[14:17] | – I have to work. – You don’t have to work. | -我得工作 -你又不是非得工作 |
[14:19] | You choose to work. | 你自己选择要工作的 |
[14:23] | Why not choose to be happy for once? | 为什么不选择让自己放纵一回呢 |
[14:30] | When you’re writing a memoir, | 当你写回忆录的时候 |
[14:31] | you spend a lot of time reflecting on the past. | 你会花很长时间回忆过去 |
[14:34] | I regret not being a better friend to you | 我很后悔当初和你做恋人时 |
[14:38] | and lover. | 没有做得更好 |
[14:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:40] | Lover’s kind of a weird word, | 恋人这个词听起来有点怪 |
[14:42] | but thanks. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[14:43] | You want to get out of this stuffy old restaurant, | 你想离开这沉闷的餐厅 |
[14:45] | get some gelato, and maybe drive out to the ocean | 吃点冰淇淋 开车去海边 |
[14:48] | – and put our feet in the water? – That sounds great. | -将脚泡到海水里吗 -听起来不错 |
[14:51] | Let me just freshen up my whiskers. | 让我好好梳理一下我的胡须 |
[14:53] | Great. I’ll get the car and meet you outside. | 好的 我取好车在外面等你 |
[14:56] | You scamper right back, pussycat. | 马上回来哟 小猫咪 |
[14:57] | You look at your reflection too long, | 别照镜子照太久 |
[14:58] | you might fall in love. She’s gone. | 小心爱上自己 她走了 |
[15:03] | What do you want, Gekko? | 你到底想怎样 盖克 |
[15:04] | Well, I was hoping to talk to you face-to-face, | 我本来想面对面跟你说的 |
[15:06] | but I guess you had to leave work early. | 但你今天似乎提早下班了 |
[15:08] | I left at 8:30. What is it? | 我八点半才离开 怎么了 |
[15:10] | Well, Cate and I had a really good talk today. | 凯特和我今天谈得特别愉快 |
[15:14] | We have so much in common, | 我们有很多共同点 |
[15:15] | and especially since I’m doing so much for Eva Braun, | 鉴于我还为《爱娃·布劳恩》做了那么多 |
[15:17] | it almost seemed weird that I wasn’t repping her. | 如果我不能代表她 那真是有点奇怪了 |
[15:20] | No. No. No, no, no, no. No, no, no. | 不不不 不不不 |
[15:22] | She and I are both high-powered working mothers, | 我和她都是干劲十足的职业妇女 |
[15:25] | so I understand her priorities, | 所以我能理解她是如何考虑事情的 |
[15:27] | so she’s switching to Gekko. | 所以她决定选择盖克了 |
[15:29] | Wow, being a mom helped my career? | 身为一个母亲对帮助了我的事业 |
[15:32] | I really can have it all. | 事业家庭我也能两全嘛 |
[15:34] | This isn’t fair. I know everything about Cate. | 这不公平 我了解凯特的一切 |
[15:37] | Her favorite color is red. | 她最喜欢的颜色是红色 |
[15:38] | Her favorite book is Suffragette City. | 她最喜欢的书是《妇女参政之城》 |
[15:40] | Her favorite Spice Girl is Baby. | 她最喜欢的辣妹是宝贝辣妹 |
[15:41] | I know all I need to know, | 我需要知道的我都知道 |
[15:43] | which is that she’s beautiful, she’s British, | 那就是她很漂亮 是个英国人 |
[15:45] | and she’s gonna make me a lot of money. | 她会让我大把赚钱 |
[15:46] | She’s Australian, you moron. | 她是澳大利亚人 你个蠢货 |
[15:48] | If you need me, I’ll be at work. | 如果你需要我 我在公司等着你 |
[15:50] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:58] | Uh, telephone. | 电话 |
[15:59] | Charlie, get me Cate Blanchett. | 查理 给我联系凯特·布兰切特 |
[16:00] | Um, who is… Okay, I don’t… | 谁是… 好吧 我不… |
[16:04] | Uh, uh, sorry, I can’t… | 抱歉 我不能… |
[16:07] | Oh, sticky. | 好黏啊 |
[16:10] | You know what? Never mind. | 算了 别打了 |
[16:11] | If Vanessa Gekko wants Cate that bad, she can have her. | 凡妮莎·盖克那么想要凯特的话 就给她吧 |
[16:15] | I’m gonna be okay. I’m gonna be happy. | 我没事 我会幸福快乐 |
[16:18] | Tonight, I choose to be happy. | 今晚 我选择幸福快乐 |
[16:21] | Hello? I think I put you on mute. | 喂 我好像按静音了 |
[16:23] | Good night, Charlie. | 晚安 查理 |
[16:31] | Holy shit. | 搞什么 |
[16:34] | Herb! How the hell are you, buddy? | 赫比 你最近如何啊 哥们 |
[16:37] | Ruin any lives lately? | 最近又去祸害别人了吗 |
[16:39] | – Excuse me? – I got your message, asshole. | -你说什么 -我收到你的信息了 混蛋 |
[16:42] | You got something to say to me, | 你有事跟我说的话 |
[16:44] | you come out to Malibu and say it to my face. | 就来马里布跟我当面说 |
[16:47] | I’ll be alive tomorrow. After that, who knows? | 我明天还会活着 之后可就说不准了 |
[16:54] | Sorry that took me so long. | 抱歉这么久才出来 |
[16:55] | Just wanted to look my best for you, lover. | 我只是想把自己最好的一面展示给你 恋人 |
[16:58] | Hey, um, I just got kind of a weird phone call. | 我刚才接到了一通奇怪的电话 |
[17:04] | You and me both. Hey, screw ’em all, right? | 我也是 去他们的 对不对 |
[17:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:10] | Are we going to gelato? | 我们去吃意式冰淇淋吗 |
[17:11] | Princess Carolyn, what are we doing? | 卡洛琳公主 我们这是做什么 |
[17:14] | Getting gelato? | 去吃冰淇淋 |
[17:18] | This was a mistake. I’ve been acting crazy. | 这样不对 我最近简直疯了 |
[17:22] | That phone call just pulled me back to reality. | 刚才那通电话把我拉回了现实 |
[17:24] | You were right. I don’t love you. | 你说得对 我不爱你 |
[17:26] | You don’t love me. We’re just two lonely people | 你也不爱我 我们只是两个孤单的人 |
[17:29] | trying to hate ourselves a little less. | 想少恨自己一点而已 |
[17:31] | Maybe that’s all we’re ever gonna be. | 可能我们以后会一直如此 |
[17:34] | Maybe that’s all we ever were. | 可能我们以前也是如此 |
[17:37] | Well, this night took a turn. | 今晚真是反转啊 |
[17:42] | You know the worst part? I knew this was gonna happen | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 我明知道会这样 |
[17:45] | and I let myself get excited anyway. | 可是我还是放任自己为此兴奋 |
[17:47] | So we agree that this is on you, then? | 这么说我们都觉得是因为你喽 |
[17:56] | I guess I’ll see you around. | 回头见吧 |
[17:57] | You’re not even gonna give me a ride home? | 你都不送我回家吗 |
[17:59] | Sorry, I think I just need to be alone right now. | 抱歉 我现在需要一个人静一静 |
[18:06] | Of course, of course. | 当然了 当然了 |
[18:08] | That’s what you get when you fall for a horse. | 这就是爱上一匹马的后果 |
[18:11] | Taxi. | 的士 |
[18:13] | You got to get your shit together. | 你得打起精神 |
[18:15] | So yesterday, you let yourself fall in love a little bit, | 昨天你让自己坠入爱河 |
[18:18] | and you got your heart broken. | 可是心碎而归 |
[18:19] | Serves you right for having feelings. | 这就是让自己有感情的后果 |
[18:21] | Starting now, you are a hard, heartless career gal. | 从现在开始 你就是个铁石心肠的工作狂 |
[18:24] | Go to work, be awesome at it, | 去工作 要做得精彩 |
[18:26] | and don’t waste time on foolish flights of fancy. | 不要把时间浪费在花里胡哨不切实际的东西上了 |
[18:28] | From now on, you are a robot. | 从现在开始 你就是个机器人 |
[18:30] | Beep bop boop blurp bleep. | 哔哔哔哔哔 |
[18:36] | – Hello. – I just want you to know I’m fine. | -喂 -我想跟你说一声我没事 |
[18:39] | Uh-oh. People only say they’re fine when they’re not fine. | 只有有事的时候人才会说自己没事 |
[18:42] | Did I hurt your feelings last night? | 我昨晚伤害到你的感情了吗 |
[18:43] | I’m an agent. I don’t have feelings. | 我是个经纪人 我没有感情 |
[18:45] | Well, I’m glad you called. | 很高兴你打电话给我 |
[18:46] | I think that you had the right idea yesterday. | 我觉得你昨天说的是对的 |
[18:48] | I should be getting back to work. | 我应该继续工作 |
[18:49] | Can you get me another job? | 你能再帮我找份工作吗 |
[18:51] | Yeah, well, I’m not your agent anymore, so, no. | 我又不是你的经纪人了 所以我不给你找 |
[18:53] | Oh, right. Well, just tell whoever, then. | 好吧 那你告诉那个谁谁谁 |
[19:01] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[19:03] | Anyway, I’m off to Malibu to see Herb Kazzaz. | 总之 我要去马里布见赫比·哈萨克 |
[19:05] | He has cancer, which, as you know, is a whole thing. | 他得了癌症 你也知道这不是小事 |
[19:07] | Plus, he hates me, so I could really use some good news | 再说了 他讨厌我 所以我希望今天 |
[19:10] | at the end of the day. | 能听到点好消息 |
[19:11] | Oh, my God, you’re going to see Herb? | 天哪 你要去见赫比吗 |
[19:13] | You must be really… | 你肯定真的… |
[19:14] | Nope, don’t care. Not interested. | 我才不关心 我不感兴趣 |
[19:18] | Hope you like kicking ass, Charlie, | 希望你喜欢大干一场 查理 |
[19:20] | because that’s all we’re gonna do today. | 因为我们今天就做这个 |
[19:21] | My tie got stuck in the copier this morning. | 今早我的领带被复印机卡住了 |
[19:24] | That’s great, Charlie. | 很好 查理 |
[19:25] | If you flip them real quick, | 如果你快速翻纸 |
[19:27] | it looks like the tie is running. | 领带就跟在跑一样 |
[19:29] | Hey, Vanessa, your client, BoJack Horseman, wants a job. | 凡妮莎 你的客户马男波杰克要份工作 |
[19:32] | – Good luck. – Oh, yeah, about that. | -祝你好运 -这个啊 |
[19:34] | Gwyneth came in this morning, | 格温妮丝今早来过 |
[19:35] | and I wanted to show her that she was a top priority, | 我想让她知道我一切以她为重 |
[19:37] | so I shredded BoJack’s contract | 所以就在她面前 |
[19:39] | right in front of her. Heh heh. | 把跟波杰克的合同撕了 哈哈 |
[19:41] | What? You just signed BoJack yesterday. | 什么 你昨天才跟波杰克签约 |
[19:43] | I say good riddance to Mr. Houseman | 我倒觉得撕得好 |
[19:46] | or whatever that horse’s name is. | 那个什么家庭妇男 |
[19:48] | It’s not like he makes this company any money, | 他不仅一分钱都没帮公司赚到 |
[19:50] | and he does seem to take up an awful lot of your time. | 好像还占用了你很大一部分时间 |
[19:53] | I’m from Arizona, Jerry. I went to Arizona State. | 我是亚利桑那人 杰里 我去过亚利桑那州 |
[19:57] | Todd, how do I turn this thing off? | 陶德 这玩意儿要怎么关掉 |
[19:59] | Todd. | 陶德 |
[20:01] | What? I’m busy. | 干什么 我忙着呢 |
[20:03] | Never mind. Think I’ve figured it out. | 算了 我好想知道怎么关了 |
[20:06] | Now that I’ve got the room to myself, | 既然现在屋里就我一个人 |
[20:08] | time to practice the trombone. | 我该练习练习长号了 |
[20:15] | He’s kind of in a bad place right now. | 他现在只是状态不好 |
[20:17] | You can’t just drop him. | 你不能就这样放弃他 |
[20:19] | The best agent in this building | 这里最棒的经纪人 |
[20:21] | couldn’t get that guy a job. | 都没法给他找到工作 |
[20:22] | The best agent in this building | 这里最棒的经纪人 |
[20:23] | got him a job yesterday, | 昨天给他找了份工作 |
[20:24] | and I could get him a feature by the end of today. | 今天我肯定能帮他拿到一个电影角色 |
[20:27] | If you want to get him a movie | 如果你想在今天之内 |
[20:28] | by the end of the day, great, do that. | 给他拿到电影合同 很好 尽管去吧 |
[20:30] | Otherwise, we are washing our hands of him. | 拿不到的话我们就得把他扫地出门了 |
[20:32] | Charlie, I hear NBC picked up your running tie show. | 查理 听说NBC要了你的”跑动的领带”节目 |
[20:36] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[20:38] | Thank you, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[20:42] | Hey, Marty, Princess Carolyn here. | 你好马蒂 我是卡洛琳公主 |
[20:45] | How’d you like to work with the BoJack Horseman? | 你想跟马男波杰克合作吗 |
[20:48] | What’s that? You hate his guts? | 什么 你恨透他了 |
[20:50] | What’s that? He’s a talentless boob? | 什么 他是个废物 |
[20:54] | What’s that? You’ll never work with BoJack again? | 什么 你绝不再跟波杰克合作了 |
[20:57] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[20:57] | You want him to die in an ass factory warehouse fire, | 你想让他死于工厂仓库大火 |
[21:00] | smothering to death under a pile of burning asses? | 废物燃烧让他窒息而死 |
[21:03] | Well, if you change your mind, give me a call. | 如果你改主意了 记得给我打电话 |
[21:05] | Oh, BoJack, what am I gonna do with you? | 波杰克啊 我该拿你怎么办 |
[21:07] | I don’t understand | 我不懂 |
[21:08] | why you’re going through all this trouble for him. | 你为什么为他这么大费周章 |
[21:10] | That guy’s dead weight, Princess Carolyn. | 那家伙就是个累赘 卡洛琳公主 |
[21:12] | If you don’t cut him loose, you’re never gonna be happy. | 如果不远离他 你永远不会快乐 |
[21:15] | Help me help you. | 帮我就是帮你自己 |
[21:18] | That’s it. Of course. | 对 就这么办 |
[21:20] | Cameron Crow, you skinny bitch. | 乌鸦卡梅伦 你个死瘦子 |
[21:22] | You know Jerry Maguire’s my favorite movie of all time? | 你知不知道《甜心先生》一直是我最喜欢的电影 |
[21:25] | All your films are so human, | 你的电影都太人性化了 |
[21:27] | which is super impressive since you’re a crow. | 你作为一直乌鸦 真是太厉害了 |
[21:29] | Well, my name is Cameron Crow, | 虽然我叫乌鸦卡梅伦 |
[21:31] | but I’m actually a raven, | 但其实我是只渡鸦 |
[21:32] | so common misconception. | 这是一个大众误区 |
[21:34] | – Well, whatever you are… – A raven. | -不管你是什么 -是渡鸦 |
[21:35] | – I brought you this. – Suffragette City… | -我给你带来了这个 -《妇女参政之城》 |
[21:39] | “A coming of age story about rock music, | 关于摇滚乐 80年代的青少年 |
[21:41] | being a teenager in the ’80s and buying zoos”? | 以及买下一座动物园的成长故事 |
[21:45] | How have I not heard of this book? | 我怎么没听说过这本书 |
[21:47] | You’d be the perfect director to make a movie out of it, | 你做导演把这部书拍成电影再合适不过了 |
[21:49] | and I happen to know this is | 我刚好知道 |
[21:50] | Cate Blanchett’s favorite book. | 这是凯特·布兰切特最喜欢的书 |
[21:52] | I’ll bet she’ll drop everything to play the part. | 她肯定会不惜一切来参演的 |
[21:54] | You should give her a caw. | 你该给她打个电话[乌鸦叫] |
[21:56] | Okay, I see… Yeah. Caw is what crows say. | 知道了 乌鸦是这么叫的 |
[22:00] | Again, I am not a crow. | 再说一遍 我不是乌鸦 |
[22:05] | Cate, listen to me, you’re making a big mistake. | 凯特 听我说 你这样大错特错了 |
[22:08] | Eva Braun is your dream, remember? | 《爱娃·布劳恩》是你梦想的电影 记得吗 |
[22:10] | Cate? Hello? | 凯特 喂 |
[22:13] | Cate! | 凯特 |
[22:14] | Oh, no. What happened? | 哎呦 这是怎么了 |
[22:16] | Did Cate drop out of your little Holocaust movie | 凯特是不是不演你的大屠杀电影 |
[22:19] | so she could make my little Cameron Crow movie? | 改去演我找乌鸦卡梅伦导演的了 |
[22:22] | Why don’t you go home and cry about it | 你还是回家找深爱你的丈夫和孩子 |
[22:23] | to your loving husband and children? | 好好哭诉一番吧 |
[22:26] | Say, which one of you is overseeing the Eva Braun package? | 你们俩谁负责《爱娃·布劳恩》这部电影的事 |
[22:29] | That would be me, sir. | 是我 先生 |
[22:30] | Vanessa, you really shat the bed on this one. | 凡妮莎 这次你真的搞砸了 |
[22:33] | Now, are you fired? Not exactly. | 你被炒了吗 没有 |
[22:35] | Can you still work here? No. | 你还能继续在这里工作吗 不能 |
[22:37] | Lenny Turteltaub here to see you. | 莱尼·龟泰伯来找你 |
[22:39] | Thanks, Laura. | 谢谢你 劳拉 |
[22:40] | So, one minute I’m making a movie with Cate Blanchett. | 前脚我还要跟凯特·布兰切特合作拍电影 |
[22:43] | Next, I hear she’s doing a picture with Cameron Crow | 后脚我就听说她要跟乌鸦卡梅伦一起 |
[22:45] | about mix tapes. | 拍同名书籍电影 |
[22:46] | As I said to Ed Porter | 正如我跟艾德·波特 |
[22:47] | at the premiere of The Great Train Robbery, | 在《火车大劫案》的首映礼上所说 |
[22:49] | “Aah, the train’s coming right at me.” | “啊 火车朝我开来了” |
[22:51] | – What the hell is going on? – I don’t know, Lenny. | -到底是怎么回事 -我不清楚 莱尼 |
[22:53] | Eva Braun was Vanessa’s project. | 《爱娃·布劳恩》是凡妮莎的案子 |
[22:55] | All that work for nothing. | 一切都白费力气了 |
[22:57] | Now Quentin Tarantulino’s got four arms up my ass | 昆汀·塔兰图里诺肯定不会饶了我 |
[22:59] | ’cause he got all excited about making a rom-com. | 他还很兴奋要拍爱情喜剧呢 |
[23:01] | You know what would be a great romantic comedy? | 你知道怎样拍一部好的爱情喜剧吗 |
[23:03] | Remember when that guy stole the D from the Hollywood sign | 你还记得有个人从好莱坞标志上偷走了字母D |
[23:06] | so he could propose to his girlfriend? | 来向自己的女朋友求婚吗 |
[23:08] | That would make a great movie, | 那个故事倒可以拍部好电影 |
[23:10] | but who would play the lead? | 不过谁来演主角呢 |
[23:11] | Preferably someone kind of washed up. | 最好找个洗手不干了的 |
[23:13] | You know how much Quentin | 你知道昆汀 |
[23:14] | loves to revitalize dead careers. | 有多喜欢拯救别人的职业生涯 |
[23:16] | It’s kind of his thing. | 他最擅长干那个了 |
[23:17] | Well, in that case, you know who’d be great? | 那样的话 你知道谁是最佳人选了 |
[23:19] | Show me the money. | 把钱给我 |
[23:25] | – Yeah. – Good news. | -喂 -好消息 |
[23:26] | You’re back in my stable, | 现在我又是你的经纪人了 |
[23:28] | and I got you the lead in a romantic comedy. | 而且我给你拿到了一部爱情喜剧电影的主演 |
[23:31] | Who’s the best agent in the world? | 世界上最厉害的经纪人是谁 |
[23:33] | What? | 什么 |
[23:34] | I went through hell and back today, but it was worth it | 我今天可算上刀山下火海了 但也值了 |
[23:36] | because I got you a job. Aren’t you excited? | 因为我给你找到工作了 你不激动吗 |
[23:40] | No. I don’t know. | 不 我也不清楚 |
[23:43] | I don’t care about that. | 我不关心那个 |
[23:44] | You… You said you wanted a job. | 你 你说你想找份工作 |
[23:48] | It doesn’t matter. Nothing matters. | 不重要了 一切都不重要了 |
[23:50] | – Wow. What happened in Malibu? – I got to go. | -你在马里布发生什么了 -我得挂了 |
[23:56] | Need anything else? | 还有什么别的事吗 |
[23:57] | No, thanks, Laura. Go home. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 没了 谢谢 劳拉 回家吧 明天见 |
[24:01] | Are you gonna head out soon? | 你马上就要回家了吗 |
[24:03] | Where else would I go? | 我还能去哪里 |
[24:17] | Happy birthday, Princess Carolyn. | 生日快乐 卡洛琳公主 |
[24:21] | Thanks, phone. | 谢谢你 手机 |
[24:22] | You are 40. | 你四十岁了 |