Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] 神犬巴迪 国际机场
[00:07] Come on! 快点啊
[00:10] Oh, is it this guy? 是因为它吗
[00:11] Never travel without it. 我出门永远都带着的
[00:12] Stop holding up the line, idiot! 别堵着队了好吗 傻屌
[00:14] It’s not his fault. He’s just doing his job. 不能怪他 他也是在尽职
[00:16] It’s your fault, dummy. 是怪你 呆逼
[00:18] I’m sorry, sir, no liquid over three ounces. 抱歉 先生 不能携带超过三盎司液体上机
[00:20] This is Pappy Van Winkle, friend. 这可是派比·范温克 朋友
[00:22] Do you know how old this bourbon is? 你知道这波本酒是什么年份的吗
[00:24] If this was a person, 如果它是人
[00:25] I would’ve stopped having sex with it a year ago. 我一年前就不会跟它上床了
[00:27] I’m sorry, sir. 抱歉 先生
[00:28] Do you know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗
[00:29] Come on. Ugh! 快点啊
[00:30] I’m actually a huge celebrity on my way to New York 我是个要去纽约和出版商
[00:33] for an important meeting with a book publisher, 进行重要会面的巨星
[00:36] who wants to publish a book about me because I am famous. 我要出书 因为我是名人
[00:40] – That’s not… – Fine, you want me to dance? -那不是… -好吧 你想打架是吗
[00:42] I’ll dance. 那我奉陪
[00:46] Give me ten seconds, Diane. 给我十秒钟 戴安
[00:47] This guy’s being a total Fascist. 这家伙就是个法西斯
[00:49] Diane? 戴安
[00:50] – Diane? – Over here, BoJack. -戴安 -我在这 波杰克
[00:52] How’d you get through so fast? 你怎么这么快就过去了
[00:53] I followed the basic requirements for air travel 因为我遵守已经施行超过十年的
[00:55] that have been in place for over a decade. 基本乘机安全要求
[00:56] Ugh, weird. 真奇怪
[00:57] Sir, whoever you are, please… 先生 不管你是谁 请…
[00:59] Really? You’ve never heard of my TV show? 真的吗 你没听说过我的电视节目吗
[01:01] You know very well who I am. 你明知我是谁
[01:03] And now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to New York. 现在 失陪了 我要去纽约
[01:07] Ah, no. 搞什么啊
[01:08] More? Come on! 怎么还有
[01:09] Oh, you know what? Could be this. 你猜怎么着 可能是这个
[01:11] Oh, my God, he’s got a gun. 天呐 他有枪
[01:12] Relax, it’s a lighter. 别怕 这是个打火机
[01:15] How much lighter fluid can I take on the plane? 我能带多少火机油上飞机啊
[01:16] And before you answer, remember, I’m a celebrity. 你回答之前 记住 我是名人
[01:19] We’re gonna need a full body cavity search. 我们要全身搜查
[02:21] 企鹅出版社 危险 有石棉 即将宣告破产
[02:22] Thanks for coming to New York for this. 谢谢你们专程来纽约
[02:24] Let’s just say, it’s better for everyone’s kneecaps 这么说吧 我远离加州一段时间
[02:26] if I stay out of California for a little bit. 对我们大家的膝盖都有好处
[02:28] Always nice to get a change of scenery, am I right? 换个环境总是好的 对不对
[02:30] I think the New York air’s been good for my health. 我觉得纽约的空气对我有好处
[02:33] I mean, I did find a lump, 我的确长了个肿块
[02:35] but hey, who needs health insurance 不过 有马男波杰克
[02:37] when you’ve got BoJack Horseman writing a book, huh? 在替你写书 谁还要医保呢
[02:41] How’s it coming along? 书写得如何了
[02:42] It’s great. 非常好
[02:43] I’m pumping out heartfelt anecdotes 我有好多有趣的轶事
[02:45] and witty observations left and right, 和观察到的生活中的趣事
[02:47] and this one is spinning it all into gold. 这位把它们都变成了精彩好故事
[02:49] Your telephone is ringing. I’m Ira Glass. 您的电话响了 我是爱娜·格拉斯
[02:51] Thank you for being a sustaining member of public radio. 感谢您成为公共广播电台的出资会员
[02:54] Everyone has a story, 人人都有故事
[02:55] and your phone’s story is that it’s ringing. 而您手机的故事就是 它在响
[02:57] Excuse me. Hello? 不好意思 喂
[02:59] Hurry back, superstar. 快回来哦 大明星
[03:01] I don’t think Diane’s working out. 我觉得戴安不行
[03:02] What? Why? Is Diane no good? 为什么 她不够好吗
[03:04] She’s too good. 她太好了
[03:05] I don’t know if Diane is damaged enough to tell my story. 我不知道戴安有没有烂到能写我的故事
[03:08] She’s so… functional. 她太… 有用了
[03:10] Oh, I’m so sorry, Mr. Horseman, 抱歉 马男先生
[03:12] she’s too functional. 她太有用了
[03:14] Why don’t I just get on the phone 要不我拿起电话
[03:16] and call a less functional… 帮你找个没用的…
[03:17] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊
[03:19] This is a very bad time, BoJack! 现在不是时候 波杰克
[03:21] All right. 好吧
[03:21] You need to promise me that your book will be on the shelves 你得答应我你的书在十月份
[03:25] and making money by October! 就能上架赚钱
[03:27] All right. Jesus. 好吧 天呐
[03:31] Got it. Sorry I took so long. 知道了 抱歉去了那么久
[03:33] Who was that? The library? 谁的电话 图书馆吗
[03:35] Thanking you for never returning a book late? 谢谢你从来没迟还过书吗
[03:37] That was my brother Tommy. My dad just died. 是我哥哥汤米 我爸爸去世了
[03:39] Oh, my God. 天呐
[03:40] Did we talk about firming up the release date? 我们确定书的出版时间了吗
[03:42] – I was thinking late September. – I am so sorry. -我觉得九月底就行 -真的很遗憾
[03:44] It’s fine, he was old and also the worst. 没事的 反正他又老又烂
[03:46] Such a terrible tragedy 真是悲剧
[03:47] really puts everything in perspective. 让人开始客观看待事物了
[03:50] Where does that leave us as far as the book of it all? 那我们的书怎么办
[03:52] Not a problem. 没事的
[03:53] I just got to swing by Boston 我就顺便去趟波士顿
[03:54] and give my condolences real quick. 吊唁一下就好
[03:56] BoJack can come with me. 波杰克可以跟我一起
[03:57] We’ll get some work done while we’re there, 我们在那也可以写作
[03:58] and then that way the whole trip 这样我这趟回家
[03:59] won’t be a total waste of time. 也不会完全属于浪费时间
[04:01] Great. 很好
[04:02] Call me if you need anything, 有需要的话打给我
[04:03] but hang up after one ring, 但响一声以后就挂掉
[04:05] and I’ll call you back from the phone booth 我会从我和我老婆住所那里的
[04:07] where my wife and I are living. 电话亭给你回电话
[04:09] *Todd bless these scrambled eggs* *陶德保佑这炒蛋*
[04:12] *Eggs from the fridge* *冰箱里的蛋*
[04:14] *Sunny side them and guide them* *炒得嫩嫩的 送它们…*
[04:16] Todd, stop singing your dumb scrambled eggs song. 陶德 别唱你那愚蠢的炒蛋歌了
[04:19] Who said that? 谁在说话
[04:20] If you’re wondering who said that, 如果你好奇谁在说话
[04:22] it’s this note that you’re reading. 那是你读的便签
[04:24] You’re hearing my voice in your head, 你听到的是你脑补的我说话声
[04:25] because that’s how reading works. 因为这就是阅读
[04:28] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[04:29] As you might’ve noticed, Todd, 你可能也发现了 陶德
[04:30] I’ve left you home alone for the day, 我今天把你独自扔在家
[04:31] and frankly, I already regret that decision. 说实话 我已经后悔这决定了
[04:33] Here’s what you need to do. Nothing. 你要做的就是 什么也不干
[04:36] Don’t touch my stuff, and don’t make a mess. 别碰我东西 别弄乱家里
[04:38] Pick me up at the airport tomorrow, 明天去机场接我
[04:40] and until then, don’t do anything. 在那之前 什么也别干
[04:48] Well, seal’s broken. Might as well enjoy myself. 反正都做了 我还是好好玩玩吧
[04:56] Cheers to bath time. 敬泡澡时间
[04:59] Great story, Todd. I love our friendship. 好故事 陶德 我喜欢跟你做朋友
[05:06] Here we go! 开始啦
[05:07] The great Toddini! 伟大的陶迪尼
[05:09] And here we have the home 现在到了一位
[05:11] of a truly dynamic and unique talent, 真正的天才演员的家
[05:13] TV’s own David Boreanaz. 电视界的 大卫·伯伦纳兹
[05:18] Sounds like we have some fans 听起来这里似乎有
[05:20] of Person of Interest on board, 《疑犯追踪》的粉丝
[05:22] or Castle, or whatever his show is. 或者《灵书妙探》 或者他演过的什么剧
[05:25] Sorry, dudes, you got the wrong house. 抱歉 各位 你们来错地方了
[05:29] Crikey, I would’ve paid $50 U.S. 天呐 我愿意花五十美金
[05:32] to see where David Boreanaz lives. 看看大卫·伯伦纳兹家什么样
[05:34] He’s the American Hugh Jackman. 他就是美国的休·杰克曼
[05:37] He’s so good in Burn Notice. 他在《黑名单》里演得超棒
[05:39] What? 50 bucks? 什么 五十块吗
[05:40] In that case, come on in, friends. 那样的话 进来吧 朋友们
[05:42] Some guy named David Boreanaz lives here. 叫大卫·伯伦纳兹的就住这里
[05:45] Hooray! 万岁
[05:48] Hey, so listen, 听着
[05:49] I really want to be here for you in your time of need, 我真的想在你需要帮助的时候陪着你
[05:51] but I’m not really good with funerals or death 但我面对葬礼 死亡 家庭
[05:52] or families or feelings or people. 感动 人什么的不太在行
[05:54] Don’t worry. You can wait in the car. 别担心 你在车里等着吧
[05:56] It’s probably better you don’t meet my brothers. 你不见我兄弟们或许更好
[05:58] They’re narrow-minded, mean-spirited dirtbags. 他们就是群心胸狭窄的混蛋
[06:00] I wish I had brothers growing up. 我真希望自己能有兄弟
[06:02] Touch football on the weekends, noogie parades on the reg. 周末一起打打橄榄球 嬉戏打闹
[06:05] Life as an only child can get pretty lonely. 当独生子女真的挺孤独
[06:08] 《都市报》 尼克松会见国王
[06:09] Daddy, do you want to meet my imaginary friend? 爸爸 你想见见我想象中的朋友吗
[06:12] Imaginary friends are freeloaders 想象中的朋友都是共产分子
[06:14] invented by communists to rip-off welfare. 编出来侵吞福利的东西
[06:16] Why don’t you do something productive, 你不如干些有意义的事
[06:17] like bang your head against the wall 比如拿脑袋撞墙
[06:19] until your brain isn’t so stupid? 撞到变聪明为止
[06:21] Okay, Daddy. 好的 爸爸
[06:22] Yeah, well, I was pretty lonely, too. 是啊 我也挺孤独的
[06:24] My family made my life miserable, 我的家人毁了我的人生
[06:25] and then they never forgave me for leaving. 还绝不原谅我抛弃他们
[06:27] So, what, you’re like the black sheep? 所以呢 你是败家子吗
[06:29] No, Gary’s the black sheep. He’s adopted. 不 加里才是败家子 他是领养的
[06:31] I’m just the member of the family nobody likes. 至于我 大家只是不喜欢我罢了
[06:32] And my dad was the worst of them all. 其中我爸爸最讨厌我
[06:34] You told me that you and your father 你跟我说你和你爸爸
[06:36] used to sit on the roof and look at the stars together. 以前一起坐在房顶上看星星
[06:38] Oh, yeah, I was just trying to get you to open up, 是的 我只是想让你敞开心扉
[06:41] so I used an old writer’s trick called “Me lying to you.” 所以我用了作家的老套把戏 “骗人”
[06:44] Oh, yeah? Well, I’m using an old me trick 是吗 那我要用我的老把戏了
[06:46] called “That hurts my feelings.” 叫做 “真伤人心”
[06:47] And the truth is, I used to sit alone 真相是 我以前经常独自坐在
[06:49] on the hill out by the dump 垃圾堆边的小山包上
[06:50] and dream of waking up as Chelsea Clinton, 梦想自己是切尔西·克林顿
[06:53] but with my hair. 但头发还是我的
[06:54] You do have great hair. 你头发的确很漂亮
[06:55] I know. 我知道
[06:59] That’s us. 到了
[07:01] I’ll just pop in for a quick hi and bye. 我进去打个招呼就走
[07:02] Then we’ll be on our way. 我们就回去
[07:03] Ten minutes, swear to God. 十分钟 我发誓
[07:05] You can play with this kaleidoscope 你可以玩玩这个万花筒
[07:06] I got you at the airport. 我在机场帮你买的
[07:08] What? A kaleidoscope? 什么 万花筒
[07:10] I’m not five… 我又不是五…
[07:11] Shapes and colors the likes of which I’ve never seen. 哇噻 都是我从没见过的色彩和图案
[07:14] Hello. 有人吗
[07:16] Hey, yeah, Deedee came home! 太好了 滴滴回来了
[07:19] Gary, Marty, Artie, Deedee’s back! 加里 马蒂 阿提 滴滴回来了
[07:21] Come here! 快来
[07:22] Game. Watching the game. 在看比赛呢
[07:23] Can’t look up from the game. How you doing? 不能分神 你好啊
[07:25] Marty, it’s a game from ’86. 马蒂 这是86年的比赛好吗
[07:26] You’ve seen it a hundred times. 你都看过一百遍了
[07:28] And how many times does Buckner break your heart? 巴克纳又伤过你几次心呢
[07:30] 100 times. 一百次
[07:31] Aw, thank God you’re here, Deedee. 谢天谢地你回来了 滴滴
[07:33] Pops is wicked departed. 老爸过世了
[07:34] Oh, yeah, man. He departed so hard. 是啊 死得透透的
[07:37] And I do not like them apples, Deedee. 而且我不喜欢他们哭哭啼啼 滴滴
[07:39] Yo, Deedee, get me a beer. 滴滴 帮我拿罐啤酒
[07:40] Yeah, make that two, Deedee. 帮我也拿一罐 滴滴
[07:41] Gary, Marty, I just got home. 加里 马蒂 我才到家啊
[07:44] Ooh, Princess Diane doesn’t want to get her brother a beer. 戴安公主都不愿帮哥哥拿酒了啊
[07:48] Hey, Ma, come look what the Pats dragged in. 妈 快看爱国者队带谁回来了
[07:51] Oh, hello! Look who decided to come home. 你好啊 这是谁终于愿意回家了
[07:56] Queen Deedee blesses us with her presence. 滴滴女王大驾光临
[07:58] To what do I owe the honor? 小人何其荣幸
[08:00] Look, I’m just here to offer my condolences. 我只是来悼念爸爸的
[08:02] Oh, sure, in and out, like a Protestant on Christmas. 是啊 来了就走 就像过圣诞节的新教徒
[08:06] Why would you want to stick around, 在家人需要你的时候
[08:08] be with your family in their time of need? 你为什么要留下呢
[08:10] Come on, Ma. 别这样 妈
[08:11] Don’t fight while the game’s on. 比赛的时候你们别闹好吗
[08:12] It’s bad juju. 那样会带来霉运
[08:13] It’s the ’86 World Series. 这是86年的世界职业棒球大赛
[08:15] They lose. 他们输了
[08:16] Ah, why’d you have to… 你怎么就非得…
[08:17] Oh, we’re just a bunch of savages, right? 我们就是一屋子野蛮人 对吧
[08:20] We’re not like your fancy California friends. 我们可不像你那些优雅的加州朋友
[08:22] Your George Clooney and your California Raisins. 乔治·克鲁尼 加州葡萄干什么的
[08:26] Oh, come off it, Ma. She don’t mean no harm. 别说了 妈 她没有恶意的
[08:28] For five years she didn’t come home. 五年了 她没有回家一次
[08:30] Why don’t you make like A-Rod and blow. 你不如办成罗德里格斯然后炫耀一番好了
[08:33] Well, this was clearly a huge mistake. 显然我做了个错误的决定
[08:35] Ah, don’t go. 别走
[08:37] Deedee, please. 滴滴 拜托了
[08:39] Why not? Ma doesn’t want me here. 留下干什么 妈根本就不想看到我
[08:41] Ma don’t know what she wants. 妈根本就不知道她内心的真正需求
[08:42] She wants you here. We all do. 她希望你回来 我们都希望
[08:44] Ain’t that right, Marty? 我说得对吗 马蒂
[08:45] Can’t look up from the game. 专注比赛 无法分神
[08:47] Besides, we need your help 再说了 我们需要你帮忙
[08:48] organizing all the funeral stuff. 筹备葬礼事宜
[08:50] We didn’t go to college. 我们都没上过大学
[08:51] We’re not smart like you. 我们没你聪明
[08:52] Fine, I’ll help. 好吧 我会帮忙的
[08:53] Is there a number for me to call? 有什么电话是我能打的吗
[08:55] Yeah, try 1-800-The-Internet, dummy. 有啊 试试1-800-网-络 傻瓜
[08:57] Jeez, do some legwork, Dee. 你好歹也出去搜集点情报吧 滴
[08:59] And do it quick. The ice is melting. 最好快一点 冰块要化了
[09:01] Oh, my God. Is that dad? 天呐 那是爸爸吗
[09:04] Did someone draw balls on his forehead? 有人朝他头上扔球了吗
[09:07] That was before we knew he was dead. 那肯定是他死之前的事了
[09:08] We just thought he was wicked hung over. 我们之前还以为他就是宿醉没醒
[09:11] In your face, Dad! 爸 看你脸上
[09:13] In your face forever. 以后会永远留在你脸上了
[09:16] Welcome to the home of David Boreanaz, 欢迎来到大卫·伯伦纳兹的家
[09:20] famous from television shows 他因电视节目
[09:21] such as dramas on networks. 和网络喜剧成名
[09:26] That will be $50 please. 收费是50美元
[09:28] Oy, mate, this picture of David Boreanaz fell apart. 伙计 这张大卫·伯伦纳兹的照片裂了
[09:31] Oh, no, no, no, I’ll handle that. 不不不 我会处理的
[09:33] Why don’t you just go look through 你还是去好好看看
[09:34] David Boreanaz’s underwear drawer, okay? 大卫·伯伦纳兹的内衣抽屉吧 好吗
[09:36] It’s in his bedroom. 在他卧室里
[09:37] Oh, knickers. 短裤
[09:39] Hey, what do you think you’re doing? 你以为你在干什么
[09:41] Uh-oh, am I reading something again? 我是不是又在读什么便条了
[09:43] No, this is your conscience. 不 这是你的良知
[09:45] BoJack trusted you to take care of his house. 波杰克信任你才让你照顾他的房子
[09:48] Is this really… what are you doing? 结果你就是这样做的吗
[09:57] It’s a great day on Todd’s phone. 今天真是陶德手机的好日子
[09:59] How can I help you? 请问你有什么事吗
[10:00] Are you trying to cut me out of this David Boreanaz deal? 你是想撇开我自己做大卫·伯伦纳兹的生意吗
[10:03] I’m your agent, damn it. 我是你的经纪人 见鬼
[10:04] How’d you find out about Boreanaz House? 你怎么知道伯伦纳兹房子的事的
[10:06] Don’t worry, I’m not just gonna sit here 别担心 我不会在你干活的时候
[10:08] batting a ball of yarn around while you do the real work. 干坐在这里追毛线球玩的
[10:10] I want to take your project to the next level. 我想让你这笔生意升级
[10:13] We need to go bigger. 我们得做强做大
[10:15] Have you thought about attaching Mila Kunis to this thing? 你有想过把米娜·古妮丝也扯进来吗
[10:17] Attach her? How? 把她扯进来 怎么做
[10:19] You do your job. I’ll do mine. 你做好你的事 剩下的交给我
[10:22] Who is this? 这是谁啊
[10:25] Ah, out of combinations. Now I’m bored. 没有新组合了 现在我无聊了
[10:28] Diane! 戴安
[10:32] – You show me nothing… – What do you want from me? -你什么都没给我看 -你想要什么
[10:33] You have no right to barge in here after five years 你无权在五年后再次闯进这里
[10:35] and judge us, Diane. 对我们指手画脚 戴安
[10:37] I’m just saying Marty could lend a hand 我只是让马蒂帮一下忙
[10:39] instead of sitting on the couch watching the game all day. 而不是整天坐在沙发上看球赛
[10:40] Ah, Deedee. 滴滴
[10:42] You know very well his leg’s still sore 你非常清楚 从上次采石场的意外后
[10:45] from the accident at the quarry. 他的腿一直不好使
[10:47] Yeah, he’s got to rest up 如果他想当布鲁克林旋风的
[10:48] if he’s gonna be a wide receiver for B.C. 外接手的话 是得好好休息
[10:50] He didn’t get into B.C. 他没能入选布鲁克林旋风
[10:51] Ah, what’s the point of getting off the couch anyway? 为什么非得从沙发上起身
[10:54] All the jobs are going to immigrants these days. 当今什么事都让移民做了
[10:56] What do you… We’re immigrants. 你… 我们就是移民
[10:58] – How do you figure? – We’re Vietnamese? -你怎么知道的 -我们是越南人
[11:00] Step off! We’re American as fuck. 去死 我们绝对是美国人
[11:02] And that’s the same crap you always pull… 你总是说这种屁话…
[11:04] What do you want from me? Come on! 你到底想要什么 说吧
[11:07] Excuse me. 打扰了
[11:08] Yes, hello, I’m looking for Diane. 你们好 我是来找戴安的
[11:10] Does anyone here speak English? 这里有人会说英语吗
[11:11] Pull over and park the car. 把车开到路边停好
[11:14] Is that the frickin’ horse from Horsin’ Around? 这蠢马是《胡闹的小马》里面那货吗
[11:17] Again, does anyone here speak English? 再问一次 这里有人会说英语吗
[11:20] – Oh, no way… – What? -不会吧 -什么
[11:21] A TV star! 电视明星
[11:26] Boreanaz house. 伯伦纳兹家
[11:27] Seventy-five each. Children and seniors free. 每人75 老人小孩免费
[11:29] Please stay behind the ropes 请站在线后
[11:30] and keep your hands and belongings on your person at all times. 管好您的手和随身物品
[11:33] Next we’ll head to the kitchen where… Is that Mila Kunis? 接下来我们去厨房 那是米娜·古妮丝吗
[11:38] Note the letters B.H. on all hand towels and linens. 请注意所有擦手巾和麻布上都印有B.H.
[11:42] That stands for “Boreanaz House.” 那表示的是伯伦纳兹的家
[11:47] Yeah, do you pick up bodies? 你们收尸吗
[11:50] Is that a service you provide? Corpse removal? 你们提供这种服务吗 搬运尸体
[11:52] Hey, BoJack, you ever meet any Boston celebrities? 波杰克 你见过什么波士顿的名人吗
[11:55] Well, one time at Bristol Farms, 有一次在布里斯托尔农场
[11:58] Ben Affleck and I did reach for the same bunch of grapes. 本·阿弗莱克和我看上了同一串葡萄
[12:01] Oh, he eats grapes just like us? 他也和我们一样吃葡萄吗
[12:03] Hey, Ma, Ben Affleck eats grapes. 妈 本·阿弗莱克也吃葡萄呢
[12:05] He don’t eat grapes! 他才不吃葡萄
[12:07] BoJack said he fed Affleck grapes. 波杰克说他喂阿弗莱克吃了葡萄
[12:10] He was graping it up with the Daredevil himself. 他和超胆侠[本·阿弗莱克饰演]一起吃葡萄
[12:12] This is the greatest day of my life. 这是我人生中最棒的一天了
[12:16] Hey, I don’t suppose you boys would have any interest 我觉得你们应该不会愿意等下一起玩
[12:18] in maybe playing some touch football later? 触身式橄榄球吧
[12:20] Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗
[12:21] Touch football with a star like you? 和你这样的大明星一起玩触身式橄榄球
[12:23] That would be mad wicked pisser. 这个世界简直是疯了
[12:25] Ooh, you know what else we got to do? 你知道我们还要做什么吗
[12:27] We got to watch the Cryane video. 我们还要看克莱恩录像呢
[12:29] Ooh, that sounds good. What’s that? 听起来很不错呢 那是什么
[12:31] No, we don’t need to revisit that. 不 我们不要再看一次了
[12:33] When Deedee was 16, 滴滴十六岁的时候
[12:34] we made up a secret pen pal for her named Leo. 我们给她编造了一个叫列奥的秘密笔友
[12:37] Guys, I really would rather not discuss it. 兄弟们 我真的不希望提这事儿
[12:40] We all took turns writing her letters, 我们轮流给她写信
[12:42] pretending to be this sensitive boy from Cambridge. 假装自己是那个敏感的剑桥男孩
[12:46] It was wicked messed up. 简直是一团糟
[12:47] “Oh, Diane, we’re two misunderstood souls. “戴安 我们是两颗被误解的心灵
[12:51] Everyone else is a phony. 其他所有人都是骗子
[12:53] Yours forever, Leo.” 你永远的 列奥”
[12:55] What? That is amazing. 什么 太惊人了
[12:58] After six months of letters, 通了半年的信后
[12:59] we hired a homeless guy to pretend to be Leo 我们雇了一个流浪汉假装列奥
[13:02] and take her to the homecoming dance. 带她去参加返校舞会
[13:04] – Look at her. – Watch, watch this part. -看她啊 -快看 看这部分
[13:05] I like your boutonniere. 我喜欢你领子上的花
[13:10] Why don’t we watch this every day? 为什么我们每天都要看这个
[13:12] – Look at her face. – Now that’s a good prank. -快看她的脸 -这可真是黑历史啊
[13:14] I was humiliated. 我受到了侮辱
[13:15] Yeah, you wouldn’t get it. 是啊 你不会懂的
[13:16] It’s a brothers thing, right, brothers? 这是兄弟之间的事儿 对吧 兄弟们
[13:18] That’s Cryane for you. 这就是你的克莱恩
[13:21] What a pussy. 多可爱
[13:22] You know, it’s nice that years later 你知道吗 若干年后
[13:23] we can all laugh about this. 我们还能一起对着这个发笑真是太棒了
[13:25] Yep, my therapist thinks the same thing. 我的治疗师也是这样觉得的
[13:27] I’m gonna go meet with the funeral director. 我得去见一下葬礼指导了
[13:29] Any of you boys want to come? 你们有人想和我一起去吗
[13:30] Nah, I ain’t so big on funeral homes, Deedee. 不了 我对殡仪馆不怎么感兴趣 滴滴
[13:32] All them dead bodies, they give me the jeebies. 那些尸体让我神经过敏
[13:34] Yeah, Deedee, why do we got to go? 是啊 滴滴 我们为什么非得去呢
[13:37] Fine, none of you have to go. 行 你们谁都不用去
[13:39] I’ll take care of everything. 我会搞定一切的
[13:40] Thank you, Diane. We all really appreciate it. 谢谢 戴安 非常感谢
[13:42] Come on, BoJack. 来吧 波杰克
[13:43] Why you got to take BoJack with you? 你为什么要带波杰克和你一起
[13:47] Boys, you have stolen my heart 兄弟们 你们偷走了我的心
[13:48] like Dave Roberts stole second base. 就好像大卫·罗伯茨偷占了二垒一样
[13:51] Hey! He knows our things! 他懂这些东西
[13:52] I must go now, but I’ll see you all at the funeral, okay? 我得走了 葬礼见 好吗
[13:55] And when I do, you’re all getting noogies. 见到你们的时候 我会戳你们脸的
[13:58] Funeral! 葬礼
[14:00] Funeral! 葬礼
[14:01] Funeral! 葬礼
[14:02] Funeral! 葬礼
[14:04] And now, a very special treat 现在 为我们的铂金会员
[14:06] just for our platinum members. 送上特别礼物
[14:08] Let’s take a peek at the slumbering 让我们偷偷看一眼
[14:11] Mr. Boreanaz himself. 熟睡中的伯伦纳兹先生吧
[14:14] Get out of my room, Todd! 从我房间滚出去 陶德
[14:16] I’m David Boreanaz. 我是大卫·伯伦纳兹
[14:20] And thus concludes our tour. 我们的旅程就此结束
[14:21] Have a Boreanderful day. 祝大家今天愉快
[14:25] Tell me about your father. 和我说说你父亲吧
[14:27] Well, he was a mean, sadistic alcoholic, 他是一个刻薄残酷的酒鬼
[14:30] who never supported anything I did 他从未支持过我做的任何事情
[14:32] and actively delighted in seeing me fail. 还特别喜欢看我失败
[14:34] Hmm, I see. 我知道了
[14:36] Sounds like you’re looking for our Piece of Shit Dad Package. 看来你需要的是”混蛋老爸”套装
[14:40] That would be too good for my father. 我老爸配不上那个
[14:42] Hmm, I see. 我知道了
[14:43] Might I then suggest our Piece of Shit Dad Package 这样的话 我推荐我们的”连混蛋老爸
[14:47] Would Be Too Good For Him Package. 都不如”套装
[14:49] Yeah, that’s the one. 很好 就这个了
[14:51] Excellent choice. 很棒的选择
[14:53] Hey, can I suggest something? 我能给你点建议吗
[14:55] You might want to loosen up a little. 你可以稍微放松一下
[14:57] I think you could actually 我觉得你其实可以
[14:58] learn a thing or two from your brothers. 从你兄弟身上学到点东西
[15:00] Are you kidding? 你在跟我开玩笑吗
[15:01] If I was like my brothers, nothing would ever get done. 如果我像我兄弟那样 我会一事无成
[15:04] I’m just saying, 我就是说说
[15:05] if you can’t find a way to let off some steam 如果你不能想方设法释放情绪的话
[15:08] you’re going to explode. 你会爆炸的
[15:10] God damn it! Are you god damn kidding me? 见鬼 你在跟我开玩笑吗
[15:12] I keep getting calls from this unlisted number. 我一直收到陌生人的电话
[15:13] Ignore. Who are these assholes? 拒接 都是哪里来的混蛋啊
[15:15] Why don’t you just answer, and then you’ll know? 你为什么不接 接了不就知道了吗
[15:16] Oh, they’d just love that, wouldn’t they? 他们就喜欢这样恶作剧 不是吗
[15:19] Ugh, how are we supposed to blackmail him 如果我们没法让他接电话的话
[15:21] if we can’t reach him? 我们该怎么敲诈他呢
[15:22] Maybe we got to get him where he lives? 也许我们可以到他住的地方守株待兔
[15:25] You mean… ? 你是说
[15:26] That’s right, his house. 没错 他家
[15:30] What the… Whose house is this? 搞什么 这是谁家
[15:32] Is that David Boreanaz? 那是大卫·伯伦纳兹吗
[15:34] I could’ve sworn BoJack Horseman lived here. 我发誓马男波杰克绝对住这里
[15:37] Hey, let’s keep these lines moving, huh? 别站着不动好吗
[15:39] You want to stop and chat, 你想站着不动聊聊天也行
[15:40] you gotta pay for the extended stay ticket. 那可得付延时费
[15:42] Ah, so much, so much, so much. 太多了 太多了 太多了
[15:44] Another five Gs, T-Bag, and we are in the pink. 又是五千 兄弟 我们赚翻了
[15:47] I don’t know, Princess Carolyn. 我不知道 卡洛琳公主
[15:49] I ran out of shoeboxes for the money, 装钱的鞋盒子我都用完了
[15:51] and the books aren’t adding up. 钱数我也算着算着就晕了
[15:52] Plus the men’s lav needs to be serviced, 还有男厕需要找人清理
[15:54] and I had to fire Janine in the gift shop 我还得炒了礼品店的亚尼内
[15:56] for stealing Boreabble heads. 因为她偷店里的人偶玩具
[15:58] I mean, how did I end up with all this responsibility? 我怎么有这么多事要做啊
[16:01] Hey, I’m not screwing around here, small fry. 我可不是在跟你闹着玩儿 小子
[16:03] You better make those numbers sing. 你最好给我把账好好做出来
[16:06] I don’t think these offshore banks 我觉得我们用的那些海外银行
[16:08] we’ve been using are 100% legal. 好像不是完全合法
[16:10] Yeah, well, my mother told me never to slap an idiot. 我妈跟我说绝对不要去扇一个傻子
[16:12] What? Ow! 什么 好疼
[16:14] Now we’re both breaking the rules. 现在我们都违反规矩了
[16:15] You listen, and you listen good. 你给我听着 好好听着
[16:17] I’ve gotten used to a certain lifestyle 自从伯伦纳兹之家向公众开放
[16:19] since Boreanaz House went public, 我就已经习惯了某种生活方式了
[16:21] and I’m not going back to the old way. 我才不会重回以前的生活
[16:23] Mommy likes her shoes, see? 妈咪喜欢她现在的鞋子 知道吗
[16:24] And her pearls. 也喜欢她戴的珍珠项链
[16:26] Oh, I’m in too deep. 我陷得太深了
[16:28] I don’t know what to do. 这可如何是好啊
[16:29] I’ll tell you what you should do. 我来告诉你该怎么办
[16:30] Who said that? 谁在说话
[16:31] It’s me, David Boreanaz. 是我 大卫·伯伦纳兹
[16:33] Is that what David Boreanaz sounds like? 大卫·伯伦纳兹说话是这个声音吗
[16:36] Uh, sure. 当然了
[16:37] Let me give you some advice. 我给你几条建议吧
[16:38] As we say on my show… 正如我演的剧中说的
[16:40] I want to say, New Girl? 哪部剧来着 《杰西驾到》
[16:42] just keep doing what you’re doing, and you’ll be fine. 尽管继续做你正在做的吧 不会有事的
[16:44] Wow, thanks, Davie B. 谢谢你 大卫·伯
[16:46] Never call me that. 别这么叫我
[16:51] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[16:52] It’s 4:00. I don’t think anyone’s coming. 已经四点了 应该不会有人来了
[16:55] Un-the-God-damn-believable 真他妈的难以置信
[16:58] All those jerk wads had to do was show up, 那些混蛋只要出现就行了
[17:00] and they couldn’t even do that. 可他们连这点都做不到
[17:02] Where’s the body even? 尸体哪里去了
[17:04] Beg your pardon, minor hiccup. 不好意思 出了点小问题
[17:06] My goons went to pick your father up, but nobody was home. 我的人去搬你父亲的尸体时没人在家
[17:10] For a nominal fee, 为了象征性收一下费
[17:11] we can scrounge up another body for you. 我们可以帮你找具其他人的尸体用
[17:13] Would you care to peruse our loaner closet? 你想看一下我们的借用细则吗
[17:20] Hey, assholes! Where were you? 混蛋们 你们去哪里了
[17:22] I planned the whole funeral, like you asked me to, 葬礼我都按照你们说的准备好了
[17:25] and nobody showed. 可根本没人来
[17:26] Yeah, we realized dad wouldn’t have wanted some stuffy funeral. 我们后来意识到爸爸不想要什么无聊的葬礼
[17:29] He would’ve wanted his body to be chopped up into chum 他会想让自己的尸体被切成肉末
[17:32] and thrown in Derek Jeter’s fat face. 然后扔到德瑞克·基特那张肥脸上
[17:34] Yeah, suck it, Jeter! 对 去死吧 基特
[17:36] Wait, what? Where is Dad? 等等 什么 你们说爸爸在哪里
[17:37] We got him chummed. He’s in the truck. 我们把他切碎了 就在卡车上
[17:41] You chummed Dad? 你们把爸爸切碎了吗
[17:43] It’s what your father wanted, honey, 你父亲就想这样 亲爱的
[17:46] but then you wouldn’t know anything about that, would you? 你什么都不知道 对吧
[17:49] Let me get this straight. 所以是这么回事
[17:50] So instead of coming to the funeral 你们没去我花了钱
[17:51] that I paid for and spent all day organizing, 准备了一整天的葬礼
[17:55] you had Dad’s body ground into chum, 反而把爸爸的尸体碾成了渣渣
[17:58] so you could throw his mushy remains on Derek Jeter? 然后你们去给扔到德瑞克·基特身上吗
[18:01] No, not just on Derek Jeter. 不 不是扔到他身上
[18:03] We’re gonna throw it into his fat face. 我们一定要扔到他那张肥脸上
[18:05] – Yeah, his fat face. – In his fat face. -对 他那张肥脸上 -扔他一脸
[18:07] The Yankees are in town this week. 洋基队这周来镇上
[18:08] The planets are aligning, Deedee. 高手要对决了 滴滴
[18:10] Tommy, you begged me to stay and help. 汤米 是你求我留下帮忙的
[18:12] Why does everything always got to be about big-shot Diane? 为什么一切总要围着大明星戴安转
[18:16] Too good for her home. 家里容不下你这尊大佛
[18:18] I don’t think I’m too good for my home. 我可不觉得自己家容不下我
[18:20] Yeah, guys, you got it all wrong. 各位 你们都错了
[18:22] Diane isn’t a big-shot. She’s my ghostwriter. 戴安不是大明星 她是我的枪手
[18:26] She’s writing a book that’s not even gonna have her name on it. 她在写一本连自己名字都不会出现在上面的书
[18:29] You think this is how she expected 你们以为这是她期望的
[18:31] her life would be going at 34? 34岁时的人生吗
[18:33] She lives with her rich boyfriend and doesn’t pay rent. 她跟她有钱的男朋友一起住 房租都不用付
[18:36] She’s not too good for anything. 根本不是哪里容不下她
[18:40] What? 什么
[18:41] Diane’s a freeloader? 戴安吃白食吗
[18:43] Even I pay rent. 连我我付房租好吗
[18:45] BoJack helping? 波杰克帮你了吧
[18:53] This is why I told you to wait in the car! 这就是为什么我让你在车里等我
[18:58] Oh, she snapped. 她发狂了
[19:00] Here comes Cryane. 嚎叫的戴安来了
[19:00] Hey, hey, Deedee, come on. 滴滴 不要这样
[19:03] Diane, you are making a public spectacle of yourself. 戴安 不要再当众出丑了
[19:08] Deedee, what are you doing with Dad’s keys? 滴滴 你拿着爸爸的钥匙干什么
[19:10] Put those back. 放回去
[19:12] Oh, come on, that’s Dad’s truck. 不要 那是爸爸的卡车
[19:13] Dad’s chum is in the back. 爸爸尸体的碎末在后面呢
[19:15] No! No, no, no! 不 不要啊
[19:17] Suck a dick, dumb shits! 舔鸡巴去吧 蠢逼
[19:19] Well, that crazy clam did it. She took Pops. 那个疯子竟然把爸爸带走了
[19:22] Oh, no, what are we gonna do? 不 这下该怎么办啊
[19:25] And it’s a one-hopper back to the pitcher. Easy out at first. 投手一记高弹跳球 球便轻松投出
[19:28] So what we’re gonna do is nothing? 我们就什么都不做吗
[19:31] Sox are on, and I haven’t seen this one. 红袜队上场了 我还没看过这场比赛呢
[19:33] Does anyone know where she might have gone? 有人知道她会去哪里吗
[19:35] Ah, she used to run off like this 她高中的时候
[19:36] all the time in high school, too. 经常这样跑掉
[19:38] Who knows where crazy goes? 谁知道那个疯子去哪里
[19:41] I think I know where she went. 我好像知道她去了哪里
[19:43] Wait, you can’t leave. 等等 你不能走
[19:44] The party’s just getting started. 派对才刚开始呢
[19:46] I don’t know, Diane was pretty upset, 不行 戴安挺生气的
[19:49] and she’s got your dad. 而且她手里还有你们老爸
[19:50] Oh, don’t go, BoJack. 不要去 波杰克
[19:52] You’re like the fifth brother I never had. 你就像我的第五个弟弟一样
[19:54] I… Really? 我吗 真的吗
[19:55] Yeah, don’t leave, bro. 是啊 不要走 兄弟
[19:56] After this, we’ll go play touch football 派对结束后我们还要去玩触身式橄榄球
[19:58] and do a noogie parade. 一起好好疯狂一下呢
[20:02] Everyone please disperse. 请大家都离开
[20:04] This is an unlawful gathering. 这是非法聚众
[20:07] Disperse immediately. 请马上离开
[20:10] Oh, this isn’t looking good, Princess Carolyn. 情况不妙 卡洛琳公主
[20:12] What are we gonna do? 我们该怎么办
[20:13] What do you mean, we? 你说”我们”是什么意思
[20:15] Princess Carolyn always lands on her feet. 卡洛琳公主永远不会出事
[20:18] Mr. Boreanaz, I presume. 你就是伯伦纳兹先生吧
[20:20] Um, would you like a Boreabble head? 你想要个人偶玩具吗
[20:24] The amazing thing is, 奇怪的是
[20:25] the house looks just like BoJack’s house. 那栋房子看着跟波杰克家的房子一样
[20:28] They must have the same architect. 一定是同一个建筑师设计的
[20:29] Anyway, how are things with you? 总之 你那边情况怎么样
[20:32] Not good. 不怎么样
[20:33] I should’ve known it was a waste of time to come back here. 我早就该知道回来纯属浪费时间
[20:35] Oh, that’s awful. 太不幸了
[20:36] Well, when you get back, 等你回来
[20:38] I’ll give you one of my patented Peanutbutter hugs. 我会给你一个花生酱式专属拥抱
[20:40] Crunchy and creamy. 香脆奶油味儿的
[20:42] You know that patent wasn’t approved, 你知道那项专利没申请下来
[20:44] but I’ll take it. 但是我会接受的
[20:46] I have to go. BoJack’s here. 我得挂了 波杰克来了
[20:48] BoJack, well, what’s he doing… ? 波杰克 他在那里…
[20:50] Hey, sorry I said all that stuff about you. 抱歉我之前说了那么多关于你的事
[20:54] It’s all true, isn’t it? 反正都是真的 不是吗
[20:56] I found this letter back at the bar. 我在酒吧发现了这封信
[20:58] I think it’s for you. 好像是写给你的
[21:01] Look, just read it. I think you’ll like it. 你就看看吧 我觉得你会喜欢的
[21:04] “Dear Diane, it’s me, your old pen pal Leo. 亲爱的戴安 是我 你的老笔友列奥
[21:08] This definitely isn’t BoJack Horseman writing this.” 这封信绝对不是马男波杰克写的
[21:12] Keep reading. 继续看
[21:13] “You’re a good person, Diane, 你是个好人 戴安
[21:15] and that’s the most important thing. 这才是最重要的
[21:17] Even if no one appreciates you, 即使没人欣赏你
[21:19] it’s important that you don’t stop being good. 你也不要停止做一个好人
[21:21] I like how you always bring your own bags 我喜欢你去商店买东西时
[21:23] to the grocery store, 总是自带购物袋
[21:24] and how you’re always organized to go places. 喜欢你去什么地方也总是有条不紊
[21:28] I like how you chew gum on the airplane so your ears will pop. 我喜欢你在飞机上嚼口香糖减弱耳朵的不适
[21:32] A lot of people might not appreciate that about you, 很多人可能不欣赏这样的你
[21:35] but I do. 但是我欣赏
[21:36] Yours forever, Leo.” 你永远的 列奥
[21:39] That’s the best letter he ever wrote me. 这是他写给我的最棒的一封信
[21:41] Look, take it from someone with his own shitty parents, 一个父母也很烂的人说过
[21:45] family is a sinkhole, 家就是个臭水坑
[21:46] and you were right to get out when you had the chance. 有机会的时候走出这个水坑是正确的
[21:48] The stupid thing is, 可笑的是
[21:49] even now I still just want them to be proud of me 即使现在我还是想让他们以我为傲
[21:51] and think I did good. 让他们觉得我做得很好
[21:53] Is that really stupid? 这样是不是真的很傻
[21:55] – Yep. – No, it isn’t. -对 -不 才不傻
[21:56] Yeah, it is. 明明就很傻
[21:57] You want those guys to be proud of you? 你想让那群人以你为傲吗
[21:59] I guess I was just hoping to get some modicum of closure. 我只是想找到一丝丝自我
[22:02] Closure is a made up thing 自我是史蒂芬·斯皮尔伯格
[22:03] by Steven Spielberg to sell movie tickets. 为了电影票房编造出来的东西
[22:05] It, like true love and the Munich Olympics, 那玩意儿就跟真爱和慕尼黑奥运会一样
[22:08] doesn’t exist in the real world. 在现实世界中根本不存在
[22:09] The only thing to do now is just to keep living forward. 你现在唯一该做的就是继续生活
[22:13] Yeah, but every time I come back here they… 话是没错 但每次我回来 他们…
[22:16] So don’t come back here. 那你就不要回来啊
[22:17] What’s great about Los Angeles 洛杉矶的伟大之处就在于
[22:19] is nobody cares about where you’re from or who you are. 根本没人关心你是谁你从哪儿来
[22:22] It’s a superficial town 那就是一个肤浅的城市
[22:23] where you can worry about stupid shit 你在那里就只用担心一堆狗屁事就行
[22:25] like keeping your pool clean, 比如让自己家游泳池保持干净
[22:26] and what artisanal nuts to put on your salad. 或者沙拉里应该放什么手工坚果
[22:28] I do like salad. 我确实喜欢吃沙拉
[22:29] Oh, it’s the best. 那就最好了
[22:31] Why do you think people keep moving there? 哟要不你以为那里的人为什么能继续生活
[22:33] Thanks, BoJack. 谢谢你 波杰克
[22:34] The good news is, your dad can’t hurt anyone ever again. 好消息是 你爸爸以后再也不能伤害任何人了
[22:51] Thank you so much, Derek Jeter. 太谢谢你了 德瑞克·基特
[22:53] I thought a big baseball hotshot like you 我还以为你这样的棒球大明星
[22:56] would be too busy to help us old ladies across the street. 根本没时间帮我们老年人过马路呢
[23:00] I always have time to look out for my elders, 帮助老年人我一向有时间
[23:02] Yankee fan or no. 不管他是不是洋基队的粉丝
[23:04] Is that a barrel of chum? 那是一桶碎肉末吗
[23:12] Um, I’ll meet you inside. I have to make a call. 我门里面见吧 我先打个电话
[23:15] Okay. 好
[23:21] It’s Herb. You know what to do. 我是赫比 你知道该怎么办
[23:23] Hey, Herb, look, 你好 赫比
[23:26] I think we have some unfinished business. 我们好像还有事需要解决
[23:29] It seems like life’s too short to hold grudges 人生苦短 何必留仇
[23:32] and stuff like that, you know what I’m saying? 你懂我的意思吧
[23:34] About life being too short? 人生苦短的意思
[23:35] Well, of course you know what I’m saying. 你当然知道我是什么意思
[23:37] You’re the one with terminal… 是你得了晚期…
[23:38] I feel like I’m doing all the talking here. 我怎么感觉都是我一个人在说话
[23:40] So anyway, I thought maybe we could chat. 总而言之 我觉得我们可以聊聊
[23:42] Why don’t you give me a call, okay? 你有时间给我打个电话吧
[23:44] Um… so smell you later? 那 我们回见
[23:48] This is BoJack. Horseman. 我是波杰克 那个马男
[23:50] Obviously. 显而易见
[23:53] Ugh, who keeps calling me? 到底是谁一直在给我打电话
[23:56] Come on, BoJack. Pick up, pick up. 快点 波杰克 快接电话啊
[23:59] I’m sure he’ll pick up. 他肯定会接的
[24:00] It’s BoJack. You know what to do. 我是波杰克 你知道该怎么做
马男波杰克

Post navigation

Previous Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 马男波杰克(BoJack Horseman)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme