英文名称:Boogie Nights
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | StifflerQ\h\h\h\hJunosis\h\h\h\h6obby\h\h\h\hFrost43 | 翻\h译 |
[01:30] | No, no, no. Get– Get–Back of the line, man. | 不 不 不 到后面排队去 老兄 |
[01:33] | – You’re gonna let me in, right? – No, no, no. | -你会让我进去吧 -不 不 不 |
[01:36] | I got business to run here. Back of the– | 我这是做生意 后面去 |
[01:39] | -Maurice -Jack Jackie Jack – Yo, Maurice. – Jack. Jackie Jack. | |
[01:41] | Jackie Jack. Jackie Jack. Jack, how you doing? | 杰基杰克 最近怎么样 |
[01:45] | And Miss Lovely Amber Waves. Mwah. | 还有可爱的安珀·韦芙小姐 |
[01:48] | – Hi, Maurice. – Como estas? | -你好 莫里斯 -你好啊 |
[01:49] | I’ve been pissed you haven’t been around. | 你们最近不在我很不开心啊 |
[01:52] | Uh, we were on vacation. | 我们去度假了 |
[01:52] | Don’t you ever stay away from my club that long again, okay? | 别再离开我的夜总会这么久了知道吗 |
[01:55] | – You got it. – And not for nothing, honey… | -没问题 -不为别的 |
[01:58] | …but you are the sexiest bitch in the entire county. I love you. | 你是全国最辣的妞 我爱死你了 |
[02:02] | You’re such a charmer. | 你太可爱了 |
[02:04] | Listen. I got your booth set up over there. | 卡座帮你们准备好了 在那边 |
[02:06] | Some clams, I’m gonna send right over. | 来点蛤蜊 马上送过来 |
[02:08] | Listen, Jack. I’m ready, | 听着 杰克 我准备好了 |
[02:10] | I’m available. | 随时可以 |
[02:10] | You put me in a movie, okay? We’re talking box office. | 让我演个电影吧 一定有票房 |
[02:13] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Box office, Jack. Chi-Chi? | -好 好 -票房啊 杰克 奇奇 |
[02:17] | Chi-chi, listen. Jack and Amber’s table. | 奇奇 杰克和安珀那桌 |
[02:19] | Take them over an order of clams. Let’s go. | 给他们来份蛤蜊 快点 |
[02:22] | Okay, how’s it going here? | 玩的怎么样 |
[02:25] | Listen, baby. Me and you, we’ll take a picture later on, okay? | 听着 宝贝 等下咱俩得合个照 |
[02:28] | I love you, baby. | 爱你哟 宝贝 |
[02:30] | How’s it going? | 玩的还好吧 |
[02:34] | Hey, we were looking for you before, man. | 嘿 我们刚才到处找你 |
[02:36] | Where were you, seriously? | 你刚才去哪了 |
[02:38] | – Yeah. Okay, I was here. – Seriously, man. | -我就在这 -说正经的 老兄 |
[02:42] | I love you, Beck. I love you, Beck. | 我爱你 贝卡 爱死你了 贝卡 |
[02:46] | Hey, Maurice. Hey, cowboy. | 嘿 莫里斯 看我的牛仔装 |
[02:48] | – Cow–? That’s a cowboy? – Cowboy. | -牛仔 这是牛仔装 -牛仔装 |
[02:51] | – That’s– – There you go. | -这是 -这就对了 |
[02:52] | – You like it? It’s nice, right? – Yeah. | -你觉得好看吗 还不错吧 -不错 |
[02:54] | If you like it, it’s okay. | 要是你也喜欢 就是真的不错 |
[02:56] | I love it, man. | 我很喜欢 老兄 |
[02:56] | – Okay. – All right. | -不错 -那就好 |
[02:59] | – Cool. Real cool. – Thanks, man. | -真挺酷的 -谢了 老兄 |
[03:01] | – Compliments of Maurice. – Oh, thank you. | -莫里斯招待的 -谢谢 |
[03:03] | – Can I get a margarita, please? – Uh, 7-Up. | -给我来杯玛格丽特好吗 -我要七喜 |
[03:10] | – Hi, Rollergirl. – Hi. | -嗨 溜冰女 -嗨 |
[03:12] | Did you call that girl today? | 你今天给那个女孩打电话了吗 |
[03:13] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[03:15] | If you don’t do it tomorrow, it’ll be the weekend, | 明天再不打的话就要周末了 |
[03:17] | you’ll never be able to see her. | 你可就再见不到她了 |
[03:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:21] | What’s the matter down there? | 你怎么了 |
[03:22] | – I gotta go pee. – Well, go then. | -我想上厕所 -去吧 |
[03:33] | What’s happening? | 干嘛呢 |
[04:21] | – Hey, Jack. – Little Bill. | -嘿 杰克 -小比尔 |
[04:23] | – Hi. – Hi, Amber. How are you? | -嗨 -嗨 安珀 你好啊 |
[04:25] | Uh, how’s our schedule? Are we still on for day after tomorrow? | 咱们的计划怎么样 后天还拍吗 |
[04:28] | More like the day after the day after tomorrow. | 估计要大后天的后天了 |
[04:30] | Jack, come on. I gotta call Rocky, Scotty, | 杰克 别这样 我得给洛基 斯科蒂 |
[04:32] | Kurt. I gotta call those guys. | 还得给科特打电话 我得通知他们 |
[04:34] | I wanna keep a small group on this one. | 我希望这个片子人少一点 |
[04:36] | A small crew. Know what I mean? | 小团队 知道吧 |
[04:37] | – A low-key deal? – Exactly. | -低调点吗 -没错 |
[04:41] | I mean, do–? I’m sorry. Do we–? Do we have a script? | 我是说 抱歉 咱们剧本有了吗 |
[05:16] | – So how you doing? – Fine. | -你好啊 -挺好 |
[05:19] | – How old are you? – I have a work permit. I have all the papers– | -你多大了 -我有工作许可 证件都齐 |
[05:22] | No, it’s nothing like that. You been working here long? | 不 不是问这个 你在这工作多久了 |
[05:26] | A month. | 一个月 |
[05:27] | – Maurice give you the job? – Yeah. | -莫里斯雇的你 -对 |
[05:29] | You from around here? I mean, uh, Canoga? Reseda? | 你家在附近吗 卡诺加或里西达附近 |
[05:34] | Um, no. You know where Torrance is? | 不是 你知道托兰斯吗 |
[05:36] | Yeah. How do you get here? | 知道 你怎么过来 |
[05:38] | Take the bus. | 乘公车 |
[05:40] | – So, what do you wanna be? – Excuse me? | -你想成为什么样的人 -什么 |
[05:43] | Well, I mean, you take the bus from Torrance | 我是说 你大老远从托兰斯 |
[05:45] | to come here to Reseda to do this job. | 坐公交车来里西达做这个工作 |
[05:48] | Can’t you get a job like this in Torrance? | 这样的工作你在托兰斯不能做吗 |
[05:51] | – Yeah, but I don’t want to. – Oh, okay. | -能 但是我不想 -好吧 |
[05:58] | So… | 所以 |
[06:01] | …you want 5 or 10? | 你想要5块的还是10块的 |
[06:04] | What? | 什么 |
[06:05] | Well, if you just wanna see me jack off, it’s 10. | 如果你想看我打飞机 那就是10块 |
[06:09] | But if you just wanna look at it, it’s only 5. | 要只想看看 只就5块 |
[06:12] | – Guys pay you to watch you, do they? – Yeah. | -男人们付钱看你那儿是吗 -是啊 |
[06:16] | – You already done it tonight? – Couple times. | -你今晚弄过了吗 -好几次 |
[06:19] | – And you can do it again? – If you want. | -你还能来一次 -要是你想看的话 |
[06:21] | If you got 10 bucks. | 要是你给我10块 |
[06:24] | No. | 不了 |
[06:26] | My name is Jack. | 我叫杰克 |
[06:28] | Eddie. Eddie Adams. | 艾迪 艾迪·亚当斯 |
[06:30] | – Eddie Adams from Torrance. – Yup. | -托兰斯的艾迪·亚当斯 -没错 |
[06:33] | – Jack Horner, filmmaker. – Really? | -杰克·霍纳 电影制作人 -真的吗 |
[06:35] | Yeah. I make, uh, | 没错 我拍 |
[06:38] | adult films, exotic pictures. | 成人电影 异国风情的那种 |
[06:40] | Ah, I know who you are. I read about you in a magazine. | 啊 我知道你 我在杂志上看过你 |
[06:43] | Inside Amber, Amanda’s Ride. You made those. | 《深入安珀》《阿曼达的骑术》都是你拍的 |
[06:45] | – Right. – Those are great. | -没错 -拍得很棒 |
[06:46] | So now you know… | 所以你知道 |
[06:48] | – …I’m not full of doggy doo-doo. – Heh, yeah. | -我不是在吹牛 -是 |
[06:50] | Wanna come back to the table | 来我这桌 |
[06:52] | and, uh, you know, have a drink with me? | 来跟我喝一杯怎么样 |
[06:53] | Uh, I’d love to, but I gotta work. | 我很想去 但是我得干活 |
[06:56] | You have to work, get money, you know, pay the rent. | 你工作赚钱 是为了付房租吗 |
[06:59] | Well, yea– I mean, no. | 差不多吧 但不全是 |
[07:01] | I need money, but I don’t pay rent. | 我要赚钱 但是我不用付房租 |
[07:03] | I still live at home. | 我还住在家里 |
[07:05] | How old are you, Eddie? | 你多大了 艾迪 |
[07:08] | 17 Seventeen. | |
[07:11] | Seventeen-year-old piece of gold. | 17岁花样年华 |
[07:13] | – Heh, yeah, right. – Why don’t you come to the table? | -是啊 -为什么不过来一起坐坐呢 |
[07:15] | I got some people I’d like you to meet. | 有些人想介绍你认识 |
[07:17] | I do know you. I know who you are. | 我确实知道你 |
[07:19] | I mean, I’d love to come to your table for a drink. | 我也想跟你喝一杯 |
[07:21] | Obviously, you’re not full of, um– | 显然 你不是满口 |
[07:23] | – Doggy doo-doo. – Yeah. | -狗屎 -是 |
[07:24] | But I just couldn’t walk out on Maurice. I’m really sorry. | 但是我不能扔下莫里斯给我的工作 抱歉 |
[07:28] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[07:30] | I got a feeling, beneath those jeans there’s | 我有种感觉 你牛仔裤里面 |
[07:33] | something wonderful just waiting to get out. | 有什么神奇的东西迫不及待想要出来 |
[07:48] | – Hey, guys. – Bill. What’s up? | -嘿 伙计们 -比尔 玩得怎么样 |
[07:49] | Not a lot. What are you guys up to? | 不怎么样 你们准备做什么 |
[07:52] | Don’t know, probably just go home. | 不知道 可能就直接回家吧 |
[07:53] | – I’ll see you guys later. – What are you still doing here? | -回头见 -你还在这干嘛呢 |
[07:56] | – Can I sleep at your place? – Half-hour, I’ll be there. | -我能在你那过夜吗 -我半个小时到 |
[07:59] | – Bye, Maurice. – Good night. | -再见 莫里斯 -晚安 |
[08:01] | Hey, listen. Thank you. | 听着 是我该谢谢你 |
[08:03] | Love you, mamità. Take care. | 爱你 保重 |
[08:05] | This is the man that you let in anytime, you understand? | 这个人随时都可以进来 知道吗 |
[08:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:10] | – Luego. – Hasta mañana. | -马上 -明天见 |
[08:18] | Fix you some eggs, beauty? | 帮你弄点鸡蛋吃吗 美人 |
[08:20] | No. I’m going to sleep. Good night. | 不了 我要睡了 晚安 |
[08:24] | Good night, honey-tits. Sleep beautiful. | 晚安 亲爱的 睡个美容觉 |
[08:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:02] | Tom? Hi. Yeah, it’s me. | 汤姆吗 嗨 是我 |
[09:05] | I know that it’s late, but I– | 我知道很晚了 但是我 |
[09:08] | Is Andy there? Is he? | 安迪在吗 在不在 |
[09:13] | I’d like to say hello. | 我想跟他打个招呼 |
[09:14] | I’d like to say hello to my son, and that’s all. | 我只是想跟我儿子打个招呼而已 |
[09:22] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[09:24] | Let me tell you something you don’t know. | 我告诉你一个你不知道的事 |
[09:26] | I know a lawyer. You understand? | 我认识了一个律师 明白吗 |
[09:27] | You might think I don’t, but I do, | 你可能以为我在唬你 但我没有 |
[09:30] | and I’ll take you to court. | 我要把你告到法院 |
[09:35] | Tom, don’t. Come on, Tom. Please. Please. Please. | 汤姆 别挂 求你了 汤姆 求你了 |
[10:40] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干嘛 |
[10:43] | What the fuck does it look like I’m doing? | 你自己看我他妈的在干嘛 |
[10:46] | Can you close the door? | 你能不能把门关上 |
[10:48] | Will I close the door? | 我能不能把门关上 |
[10:50] | Will I close the door? | 我能不能把门关上 |
[10:52] | That’s my wife, you asshole. | 这是我老婆 混蛋 |
[10:55] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:57] | Get out. Go sleep on the couch. | 出去 到沙发上睡 |
[11:01] | Don’t stop, big stud. | 别停啊 大种马 |
[12:39] | Yeah. That’s right. | 不错 就是这样 |
[13:14] | Oh, Jesus, please, okay? Shave if you’re gonna do that. | 天哪 你要这样就得刮胡子啊 |
[13:17] | – You scratch my face. – Sorry. | -扎到我的脸了 -抱歉 |
[13:26] | – Good morning. – Hey. | -早上好 -嘿 |
[13:32] | How’s it at work? You get home late, huh? | 工作怎么样 你回来得挺晚 是吧 |
[13:36] | – Yeah. – You know, you work in a nightclub. | -嗯 -你在夜总会上班 |
[13:39] | If it means so much to you, you should find one that’s closer. | 要是这么看重 就应该找个近点的 |
[13:42] | Yeah. I gotta get to work. | 我得走了 |
[13:47] | – At a car wash. – What? | -在洗车场 -什么 |
[13:49] | You work at a car wash. You work at a nightclub. | 你在洗车场上班 你在夜总会上班 |
[13:51] | School never occurred to you? | 就是不想上学是吗 |
[14:05] | – Bye, Dad. – Bye. | -再见 爸爸 -再见 |
[14:10] | So basically, you’re getting twice the bass with the TK-421… | 这么说吧 TK-421能有两倍的低音效果 |
[14:14] | …which we’ve, uh, got available in this system right here. | 这套系统正好在售 |
[14:17] | I don’t know.I don’t really know if I need all that bass. | 我不知道 我不确定我是否需要低音效果 |
[14:21] | Oh, I think you need all that bass. | 我真的觉得你需要这低音 |
[14:24] | Heh, I mean, if you want a system to handle what you want… | 如果你想要个系统 能达到你的要求 |
[14:26] | …yeah, you need the bass. | 没错 你需要低音 |
[14:29] | See, this– This is hi-fi, okay? | 看 这个 这可是高保真的 |
[14:33] | High fidelity. Know what that means? | 高保真度 知道是什么意思吗 |
[14:36] | That means this is the highest quality fidelity. | 意思就是最高质量的保真度 |
[14:39] | Hi-fi. Those are two very important things | 高保真 对立体声音响系统来说 |
[14:41] | to have in a stereo system. | 这非常重要 |
[14:44] | – It’s the price. For the 420– – | -主要是价格 要是420 |
[14:46] | I have this very unit in my home. | 我家里就有一套这个 |
[14:48] | – Really? – Yes, I do. | -真的 -没错 |
[14:49] | Of course, I got it modified with the TK-421… | 当然 我加了这个TK-421 |
[14:52] | …which, uh, kicks it up another… | 所以 性能又提高了 |
[14:54] | …I don’t know, maybe three or four, um, | 我不知道 可能每通道 |
[14:58] | quads per channel, you know. | 翻了三到四倍吧 |
[15:00] | But that’s really– That’s technical talk. | 但那真的 这都是技术术语了 |
[15:02] | That doesn’t really concern you. | 你不用关心这个 |
[15:05] | Still a little uncertain, aren’t you? | 还是有点不确定吗 |
[15:07] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -好吧 |
[15:08] | You know what you need? You need a test drive. | 你知道你需要什么吗 你需要试听一下 |
[15:11] | That’s what you need. You need a test drive. | 你需要听一下 肯定要试一下 |
[15:13] | It’s one thing to hear it from Buck’s mouth, | 听巴克我说是一回事 |
[15:15] | it’s another to hear it from the TK-421. | 实际听TK421的效果还是不一样 |
[15:18] | So let me just pop in this 8-track… | 等我把8轨带放进去 |
[15:20] | …and you just give a listen, tell me what you think, okay? | 你好好听一下 说说感觉 怎么样 |
[15:27] | You hear that? You hear the bass? Right? | 听到了吗 这个低音 对吧 |
[15:31] | You hear it? It kicks. | 听到了吗 绝了 |
[15:32] | It turns. It curls up your belly. | 给力吧 让你想动起来 |
[15:35] | Makes you wanna freaky-deaky, right? | 让你想跟着扭起来 对吧 |
[15:37] | Heh, you got that? | 懂了吗 |
[15:39] | Now, see, if you get this system as is… | 如果你不选TK421的话 |
[15:41] | …it’s not gonna sound like this without the TK-421 modification… | 系统听起来就不会是这个效果了 |
[15:44] | …and we do that in the store right here, very small price. | 我们店里就能做 很便宜的 |
[15:47] | Go on and move with it if you need to. It helps me. | 来跟着音乐动起来 看我 |
[15:51] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你 |
[15:53] | Oh, okay. Well, hey. So long, partner. | 好吧 回头见 哥们儿 |
[15:57] | – What the fuck was that? – What? | -你这他妈是干嘛 -怎么 |
[16:00] | – Have I told you? – Have– What? | -我不是跟你说了吗 -什么 |
[16:01] | – Have I? – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | -我说没说过 -我不知道你在说什么 |
[16:03] | You put on that country-western shit, | 你一放那个西部乡村垃圾 |
[16:06] | no one’s gonna buy a stereo. | 就没人会买音响了 |
[16:08] | What kind of brother are you, anyway? Listening to that shit. | 你这人什么毛病 听这种垃圾 |
[16:10] | – All right. Look, Jerry– – No, no, no. You look. | -好吧 杰瑞 -不不不 听着 |
[16:13] | I gave you a job here because, you know… | 我让你在这工作是因为 你知道的 |
[16:15] | …I thought your acting stuff might bring | 我以为因为你是个演员 |
[16:17] | some nice pussy into the place, and it has. | 能招来点妞儿 而且确实是这样 |
[16:19] | But I can’t have any more fuckups. You dig? | 但是不能搞出其他乱子 你懂吗 |
[16:23] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[16:24] | – You dig? – Yeah. I dig. | -明白了 -好吧 我明白 |
[16:26] | Okay, now get in the back and, uh, unload those new 484s. | 那就好 到后面去把那些484卸了 |
[16:30] | All right. Sorry, I was just– | 好吧 抱歉 我只是 |
[16:33] | Settle down, class. Settle down. | 安静 同学们 安静 |
[16:37] | This is your final. | 这是期末考试 |
[16:38] | Keep your test papers face down until I tell you to turn them up. | 在我说开始之前 把卷子扣在桌上 |
[16:42] | Clear your tables, please. | 清空桌面 谢谢 |
[16:45] | There should be nothing on your desk | 桌上不要有杂物 |
[16:47] | but your test paper and a pencil. | 只留你的卷子和笔 |
[16:49] | We’re covering chapters 17 through 28. | 考试范围是17到28章 |
[16:54] | Your eyes should stay on your test paper, please. | 眼睛看自己的卷子 谢谢 |
[16:58] | Are we ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:01] | Class, begin. | 同学们 开始答题 |
[17:27] | I love to suck cock. I love to suck cock. | 我爱舔鸡巴 我爱舔鸡巴 |
[17:44] | Honey? You okay?Sweetheart? Is something wrong? | 亲爱的 你怎么了 出了什么事吗 |
[17:53] | – I gotta get back. – I need it once more. | -我得回去了 -我想再来一次 |
[17:56] | I have to go back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[17:58] | Come on. Give it to me, Eddie. | 求你了 给我嘛 艾迪 |
[17:59] | Don’t make me pounce you, Sheryl Lynn. | 别逼我捶你 雪莉·林 |
[18:01] | – Ooh, baby, baby, baby. – I’ll do it. | -宝贝 宝贝 -我可不是说说的 |
[18:03] | – You promise? – Oh, that’s it. | -真的 -对 就这样吧 |
[18:05] | – You want it? – Yeah. | -你想要吗 -没错 |
[18:07] | – How bad? – Bad. | -多想要 -特别想要 |
[18:09] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -确定吗 -确定 |
[18:11] | You asked for it. | 你自己说的 |
[18:16] | Oh, God. Wait. | 天呐 等等 |
[18:19] | Stop. Stop. | 停下 停下 |
[18:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:29] | Your cock is so beautiful. | 你的屌真美 |
[18:33] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:34] | Do you know how good you are at doing it, Eddie? | 你知道你床上功夫有多好吗 艾迪 |
[18:37] | Having sex? Fucking me? Making love to me? | 和我上床 操我 和我做爱 |
[18:43] | Everyone has one thing, you think? | 每个人都有点东西 不是吗 |
[18:45] | I mean, everyone’s given one special thing, right? | 每个人都有特别的绝活 |
[18:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:52] | Everyone’s blessed with one special thing. | 上帝恩赐了每个人一样绝活 |
[19:00] | I want you to know I plan on being a star. | 我想告诉你 我准备做一个明星 |
[19:03] | A big, bright shining star. | 一个闪耀的巨星 |
[19:06] | That’s what I want. That’s what I’m gonna get. | 这是我想要的 我会成功的 |
[19:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:12] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[19:15] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[19:54] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:37] | – Eddie. – Hi. | -艾迪 -你好 |
[20:39] | – Want a ride? – Jack? | -搭车吗 -杰克 |
[20:40] | Yeah. Want a ride? | 是啊 搭车吗 |
[20:42] | Hi. I’m going really far. | 我要去的地方挺远的 |
[20:44] | Do you remember me from a couple hours ago? | 你还记得我吗 我们几个小时前见过 |
[20:47] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得 |
[20:50] | Come with us, sweetie. | 跟我们走吧 小鲜肉 |
[20:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:00] | This is a really cool car, Jack. | 这车真不错 杰克 |
[21:07] | So, what I’m trying to tell you, Eddie… | 我想告诉你的是 艾迪 |
[21:10] | …is that it takes a lot | 这行可是 |
[21:12] | of the good, old American green stuff… | 相当烧钱 |
[21:15] | …to make one of these things, you know what I mean? | 才能完成一部电影 懂我意思吗 |
[21:18] | I mean, you know, you’ve got your camera, you’ve got your film… | 你得买摄影机 还得买胶片 |
[21:22] | …you got your lights, you got your sound, | 还要有灯光 音响收声 |
[21:24] | you got your lab costs… | 各种耗材 |
[21:26] | …you got your developing, | 还得洗胶片 |
[21:27] | you got your synching, you got your editing. | 还得做同步 剪片子 |
[21:29] | Before you turn around, you’ve spent | 在盈利之前 一部片子就要花上 |
[21:32] | maybe 20-, 25-, $30,000 on a movie. | 大概2万 2万5 3万美金 |
[21:36] | – Wow, that’s a lot of money. – You bet your ass it is. | -这可真是一大笔钱 -可不是吗 |
[21:39] | But if you make a good one… | 但是如果拍了部好片子的话 |
[21:41] | …there’s practically no end to how much money you can make. | 能赚的钱 数都数不过来 |
[21:44] | – Have you seen Jack’s house? – No. | -见过杰克的房子吗 -没有 |
[21:47] | – He will. – He’ll see it. | -他会去的 -他会看到的 |
[21:51] | You got maybe 15, 20 guys standing around… | 要有大概15 20个人在旁边 |
[21:54] | …just making sure that your lighting is right. | 确保灯光效果 |
[21:58] | But you can work out in the morning, you can work out at noon… | 你可以早上解决 可以中午解决 |
[22:01] | …you can work out at night. | 也可以晚上做 |
[22:03] | It doesn’t matter if you don’t have those juices flowing… | 你的快感区 下面的鱼雷先生 |
[22:06] | …down there in the Mr. Torpedo area, in the fun zone… | 能不能够发射 并没有关系 |
[22:11] | …but you gotta get the people in the theater. | 但在电影院一定要能够吸引眼球 |
[22:14] | You know, you need the big dicks, the big tits. | 你得有大屌 大咪咪 |
[22:16] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[22:19] | How do you keep them in the theater after they’ve come? | 他们进了电影院之后 怎么留住他们 |
[22:23] | With beauty… | 通过美色 |
[22:26] | …and with acting. | 还有表演 |
[22:29] | Now, I understand you’ve gotta get them in the theater, you know? | 我明白 你得吸引他们来电影院 |
[22:33] | You gotta keep the seats full. | 得座无虚席 |
[22:35] | But I don’t wanna make a film | 但我不想拍一部 |
[22:37] | where they show up, they sit down… | 观众来了 坐下了 |
[22:39] | …they jack off, and they get up | 射了 然后呢 |
[22:40] | and they get out before the story ends. | 在故事还没讲完前就跑了 |
[22:42] | It is my dream, it is my goal, | 这是我的梦想 我的目标 |
[22:45] | it is my idea to make a film… | 我的理想就是拍一部 |
[22:49] | …that the story just sucks them in… | 剧情能深深吸引观众 |
[22:53] | …and when they spurt out that joy juice, | 等喷发完愉悦的浆液后 |
[22:56] | they just gotta sit in it. | 他们还能沉浸其中 |
[22:58] | They can’t move until they find out how the story ends. | 在看到故事结局之前挪不了窝 |
[23:05] | You know, aah, I wanna make a film like that. | 我想拍一部这样的片子 |
[23:09] | And I understand, you know, they have to make films– | 我也明白 其他人得拍那种片子 |
[23:12] | I’ve made them myself, you know, that are a few laughs… | 我也拍过这样的片子 有几个笑点 |
[23:16] | …everybody fucks their brains out, and that’s fine. | 大家操得死去活来 这没问题 |
[23:19] | But it’s my dream to make a film… | 但我的梦想是拍一部 |
[23:25] | …that is true… | 又真实 |
[23:27] | …and right and dramatic. | 又纯正 又戏剧化的片子 |
[23:33] | You sure you don’t want a Fresca? | 你确定不来罐饮料吗 |
[23:35] | – No, thanks. – Are you sure? | -不用了 谢谢 -你确定吗 |
[23:36] | – Yeah. – You’re out of limes, Jack. | -是的 -杰克 你没青柠了 |
[23:39] | Well, check in the kitchen, darling. | 在厨房里找找 亲爱的 |
[23:43] | I’m going to bed. | 我要睡觉了 |
[23:46] | Good night, Jackie. Don’t stay up too late. | 晚安 杰基 别熬得太晚 |
[23:49] | Good night, beauty. | 晚安 美人儿 |
[23:51] | – Good night, Eddie. – Good night. | -晚安 艾迪 -晚安 |
[23:53] | Glad you came by. | 很高兴你能来 |
[23:57] | – You’re great. – Oh, thank you. | -你很棒 -谢谢你 |
[24:04] | She’s the best. | 她最棒了 |
[24:08] | She’s a wonderful mother, you know? | 她还是个出色的母亲 |
[24:10] | She’s a mother to all those who need love. | 她是所有需要爱的人的母亲 |
[24:13] | – She’s really nice. – Yeah. | -她人真的很好 -没错 |
[24:17] | You know what I’m thinking? I’m thinking, | 你知道我在想什么吗 我在想 |
[24:20] | I wanna be in business with you, Eddie. | 我想和你一起做生意 艾迪 |
[24:23] | – Really? – Yeah. What do you think? | -真的吗 -没错 你觉得呢 |
[24:25] | I’d love it. | 我非常乐意 |
[24:28] | What do you think of Rollergirl? | 你觉得溜冰女怎么样 |
[24:30] | – She’s great. – Yeah. | -她很棒 -没错 |
[24:33] | – Would you like to do it? – Have sex? | -你想干吗 -做爱吗 |
[24:36] | – Oh, yeah. – Oh, yeah. I mean, I’d love to. | -没错 -我很乐意 |
[24:40] | – She’s really foxy. – Oh, you bet your ass she is. | -她很性感 -你他妈说的没错 |
[24:43] | You’re officially out of limes, Jack. | 你的青柠真的用光了 杰克 |
[24:45] | Well, I’ll pick up some for you tomorrow or something. | 我明天帮你再买点 |
[24:48] | Come here, darling. | 亲爱的 来这里 |
[24:49] | I want you to go over there and sit on the couch with Eddie. | 我想让你和艾迪一起坐在沙发上 |
[24:53] | Here we go. Are we gonna fuck? | 开始了 是要做爱吗 |
[24:55] | – Oh, yes. – Ha, ha. Wait a minute. | -没错 -等一下 |
[25:12] | – Are you ready? – Yeah. Are you? | -准备好了吗 -当然 你呢 |
[25:14] | Oh, yeah. | 来吧 |
[25:20] | Are you gonna take your skates off? | 你不把旱冰鞋脱了吗 |
[25:22] | I don’t take my skates off. | 我从来不脱旱冰鞋 |
[25:25] | – And don’t fucking cum in. – Okay. | -你他妈别射在里面 -好吧 |
[25:28] | Aim it at her tits, Eddie. | 对准她的奶子 艾迪 |
[25:55] | – Hi. – Where were you? | -嗨 -你去哪儿了 |
[25:57] | – Nowhere. – Shut up. Where were you? | -没去哪儿 -闭嘴 你去哪儿了 |
[26:00] | You see that little slut girl you see? Sheryl? | 你去找那个小贱货了吗 雪莉吗 |
[26:04] | Sheryl Lynn? | 雪莉·林 |
[26:04] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[26:06] | Make you feel like a stud to see trash like that? | 上那种垃圾货色能让你感觉像种马一样吗 |
[26:11] | – She your girlfriend? – No, she’s not my girlfr– | -是你女朋友吗 -不 她不是我女 |
[26:13] | She’s a little whore and a little piece of trash. | 她就是个小婊子 小贱货 |
[26:17] | And I know you’re not the only one she sees. | 而且我知道你不是她唯一的对象 |
[26:20] | Why would you say something like that? | 你怎么能这么说话 |
[26:21] | I heard things about her, that girl. | 我听说了一些关于她的事 |
[26:23] | Don’t think I don’t know what goes on when I’m not here. | 别以为我不在这儿就不知道发生了什么 |
[26:26] | I wash your sheets. I know she’s been here. | 我洗了你的床单 我知道她来过这儿 |
[26:28] | Or you doing something else in there… | 还是你在里面听着音乐 |
[26:30] | …with your music and your posters on the wall? | 看着海报 做了其他什么事 |
[26:33] | – What is your problem? – Okay, fine. All right. Just go. | -你什么毛病 -好吧 你走吧 |
[26:36] | Go to that whore Sheryl Lynn. | 去找你那个小婊子雪莉·林 |
[26:37] | Why don’t you just go to her? Go to your little girlfriend | 你怎么不去她那儿 去你小女友那儿 |
[26:39] | – Yeah. Well, maybe I will. – Yeah? | -行啊 去就去 -是吗 |
[26:41] | – Yeah. – What are you gonna do? | -是啊 -你要做什么 |
[26:42] | I don’t know. I’ll do something. | 我不知道 总归会做事 |
[26:43] | You can’t do anything. You’re a loser. | 你什么也做不了 你个不成器的东西 |
[26:47] | You’ll always be a loser. | 你永远就是个窝囊废 |
[26:48] | You couldn’t even finish high school because you were so stupid. | 你笨得连高中都念不完 |
[26:51] | – So, what are you gonna do? – I’ll do something. I’ll do it. | -你该怎么办 -我会找事做的 会的 |
[26:53] | I’ll go somewhere. I’ll run away where you can never find me. | 我要跑去你永远找不到我的地方 |
[26:56] | Go ahead and fuck that little girl. | 去操那个女孩儿啊 |
[27:01] | – What do you think you’re doing? – I’m getting my stuff. | -你在做什么 -我在收拾东西 |
[27:04] | You think that’s your stuff? | 你觉得那是你的东西吗 |
[27:05] | That’s not your stuff. You didn’t pay for it. | 那不是你的东西 你又没付钱 |
[27:08] | That is not your stuff because you didn’t pay for it, stupid! | 那不是你的东西 因为你没付过钱 |
[27:11] | None of this is yours! This– | 这里没一样是你的东西 |
[27:14] | You leave here, you leave with what you’ve got! | 你滚吧 就这么滚 |
[27:18] | Nothing! Nothing! | 没一样 是你的 |
[27:21] | You understand me? You want to treat me like this? | 听懂了吗 你就这么对我吗 |
[27:25] | This is what happens, okay? Is that fair? | 这就是后果 公平吗 |
[27:27] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[27:27] | You want to live that way?Fuck that little whore! | 你就想这样生活吗 操那个小婊子 |
[27:30] | You think you’re gonna be this? You think you’re gonna be this? | 你觉得你会成为这些明星吗 |
[27:33] | Goddamn poster! | 操蛋的海报 |
[27:35] | Don’t do that! Don’t do that! Why are you doing that? | 别这样 别这样 你为什么这样 |
[27:38] | You’re not gonna be shit because you’re too stupid! | 你太笨了 所以你他妈什么也成就不了 |
[27:40] | – I’m not stupid! – Yes, you are! | -我不笨 -你就是很笨 |
[27:42] | Please, please. Don’t fucking do that. | 求求你了 别他妈这个样子 |
[27:44] | Please don’t be mean to me. | 求你了 别对我这么凶 |
[27:46] | I’m not being mean to you. You’re just too stupid to see it. | 我没对你凶 是你太笨了分辨不清 |
[27:49] | You don’t know what I can do, | 你不知道我的本事 |
[27:50] | what I’m gonna do, or what I’m gonna be. | 我会做什么事 我会成为什么人 |
[27:53] | You don’t know. I’m good. | 你都不知道 我很好 |
[27:54] | I have good things you don’t know about. | 我有的本事你都不知道 |
[27:56] | I’m gonna be something! I am! | 我会出人头地的 一定会 |
[27:58] | – Don’t fucking tell me I’m not! – You can’t do anything. | -别他妈和我说我不行 -你什么也做不好 |
[28:00] | Don’t be mean! And you don’t talk to me! No! | 别凶我了 不要和我讲话 不要 |
[28:04] | Fuck. | 操 |
[28:16] | Eddie Adams from Torrance. | 来自托兰斯的艾迪·亚当斯 |
[28:19] | I knew you’d make it. | 我就知道你会来 |
[28:21] | You take the bus the whole way here? | 你一路坐公车过来的吗 |
[28:23] | Yeah. It wasn’t bad, though. | 没错 其实还不赖 |
[28:24] | – How are you? – Oh, great. | -你怎么样 -好极了 |
[28:26] | I got some people I want you to meet. | 我想让你见些人 |
[28:35] | – Do you like music? – I love music. | -你喜欢音乐吗 -我超爱音乐 |
[28:37] | – What kind? – All kinds of music. | -什么类型的 -所有类型的音乐 |
[28:38] | Rock, jazz, classical. | 摇滚 爵士 古典 |
[28:40] | Oh, I want you to meet a couple of great people. | 我想让你见几个厉害的人 |
[28:42] | – Buck and Becky. – Hi. I’m Eddie. Eddie Adams. | -巴克和蓓姬 -你好 我是艾迪·亚当斯 |
[28:46] | Buck Swope. Nice to meet you. | 我是巴克·斯沃普 很高兴认识你 |
[28:47] | Our new fella. | 我们的新人 |
[28:49] | – Becky Barnett. – It’s nice to meet you. | -我是蓓姬·巴内特 -很高兴认识你 |
[28:51] | Oh, this is the new fella? | 这就是新人吗 |
[28:53] | – Is that a faccia? – That is a faccia. | -颜值怎么样 -颜值不错 |
[28:55] | Faccia’s “face,” right? | 是说容貌 是吧 |
[28:58] | – That’s right. – Yeah. | -没错 -好的 |
[29:00] | – Nice to meet you, guys. – All right. | -很高兴见到你们 -好了 |
[29:03] | Great people. | 他们很厉害 |
[29:05] | He’s one hell of an actor. | 他是个好演员 |
[29:07] | Hey, Reed. Reed-o. | 里德 小里 |
[29:10] | I want you to meet the new boy on the street. | 我想让你见见我从街上找来的男孩 |
[29:14] | Eddie Adams. | 艾迪·亚当斯 |
[29:15] | Hi. I’m Eddie. | 你好 我是艾迪 |
[29:16] | Hi, Eddie. Reed Rothchild. | 你好艾迪 我是里德·罗斯柴尔德 |
[29:18] | – I want you to stick around for a while. – Sure. | -你在这里待一会儿 -没问题 |
[29:21] | – Make him something special. – Aye, aye. | -给他来点特别的 -好的 |
[29:24] | – So you live on this street? – No, no. | -所以你住在街上吗 -不是 |
[29:27] | Oh, I thought Jack just said you did. | 我以为杰克刚刚说你住街上 |
[29:30] | No. | 没有 |
[29:31] | – Want a drink? – Sure. | -想喝点什么吗 -好啊 |
[29:32] | – Margarita? – Great. | -玛格利塔鸡尾酒怎么样 -棒极了 |
[29:40] | Two, four, mm-hm, whatever. | 二 四 无所谓啦 |
[29:46] | – Can I ask you something? – Uh-huh. | -我能问你点事吗 -问吧 |
[29:48] | – Do you work out? – Yeah. | -你锻炼健身吗 -当然 |
[29:50] | Yeah. You look like it. What do you squat? | 看起来就像 你举多重杠铃深蹲 |
[29:53] | – About two. – Super, super. | -大概200磅吧 -不错 不错 |
[29:57] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[29:59] | What do you squat? | 你举多重杠铃深蹲 |
[30:02] | Three-fifty. | 350磅 |
[30:04] | – No B.S. – That’s a lot. | -没吹牛 -那挺重的 |
[30:07] | – Where do you work out? – In Torrance, where I live. | -你在哪儿健身 -在托兰斯 我住的地方 |
[30:09] | Cool. Cool. | 不错 不错 |
[30:11] | Hey, you ever go to Vince’s out here? | 你去过这里的文斯吗 |
[30:13] | Oh, no. I would have seen you. | 没有 不然我肯定见过你 |
[30:15] | I’m there every day. | 我每天都在那儿 |
[30:16] | I’ve always wanted to work out at Vince’s. | 我一直想去文斯健身 |
[30:19] | Cool. Here. Taste that. | 不错 给 尝尝吧 |
[30:26] | – Ahem, rock ‘n’ roll. – Right? | -太棒了 -是吧 |
[30:31] | – Did you ever see that movie Star Wars? – Oh, about four times. | -你看过《星球大战》吗 -差不多四遍了 |
[30:35] | – People tell me I look like Han Solo. – Really? | -别人都说我长得像汉·索洛 -真的吗 |
[30:41] | What do you bench? | 你卧推多少 |
[30:43] | You tell first. | 你先说 |
[30:45] | I asked you first. | 我先问你的 |
[30:47] | Same time. | 一起说 |
[30:49] | Cool. | 好 |
[30:50] | – Are you ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[30:52] | One, two, three…. | 一 二 三 |
[30:56] | – You didn’t say anything. – Oh, neither did you. | -你什么也没说 -你不是也没说吗 |
[30:59] | Hey, guys. Look at me. | 大伙儿 看我这里 |
[31:17] | Thank you, Johnny. My dear, it’s party time. | 谢谢你乔尼 亲爱的 派对时间到了 |
[31:21] | Oh, do you look lovely. Mm. | 你真好看 |
[31:24] | – Hello, Colonel. How are you? – Oh, hello, Jack. | -你好上校 怎么样啊 -你好啊杰克 |
[31:28] | Hi. This is my lady friend. | 这是我的女伴 |
[31:30] | Darling, I’d like you to meet Jack Horner, | 亲爱的 这是杰克·霍纳 |
[31:32] | the finest director in the business. | 业内最好的导演 |
[31:34] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[31:35] | Do you have any coke at this party? | 你这派对上有可卡因吗 |
[31:37] | Oh guys, I make sure they can find some somewhere. | 我保证他们可以找一些来 |
[31:40] | – Great. – You’re no bigger than a minute, are you? | -太好了 -你可真苗条啊 |
[31:43] | – Shy as a butterfly. – I’ll bet. | -还很害羞 -我敢打赌 |
[31:45] | He has every right to tell me how to sell stereos. | 他有权利教我怎么卖音响 |
[31:48] | It’s his store,so I’ll listen. | 这是他的商店 所以我有听 |
[31:50] | He does not have the right to tell me how to dress. | 但他没权利指责我穿衣打扮 |
[31:52] | Where’s he get off telling me how to dress, huh? | 他凭什么教我如何穿衣打扮 |
[31:54] | – It’s old. It’s just plain old. – No, wait. Let me tell you– | -这太土了 简直了 -等等 我跟你说 |
[31:57] | He was obviously pissed off about the music. | 很明显他不喜欢这音乐 |
[32:00] | – What’s wrong with it? – The cowboy look ended six years ago. | -又怎么了嘛 -牛仔装在六年前就过时了 |
[32:03] | It’s coming back though, Becky. | 蓓姬 现在它又火起来了 |
[32:05] | No, it’s not. It’s over. It’s dead, okay? | 并没有 彻底过时了 好吗 |
[32:06] | I don’t think you know what you’re talking about. | 我觉得你不知道你自己在说什么 |
[32:09] | I do know what I’m talking about,right?And listen to me. | 我知道自己在说什么 听我说 |
[32:11] | It sounds like your boss at the stereo store’s saying the same thing. | 听起来你音响店的老板也在说同样的话 |
[32:14] | – What? What? – You have to get a new look. | -什么 你什么意思 -你必须得换个造型 |
[32:17] | What? You get a new look. | 什么 你才要换造型 |
[32:19] | I have a look, okay? The look I have is just fine. | 我有自己的范了 不是吗 我的样子很好 |
[32:21] | – What’s your look? – Chocolate love, all right? | -你走什么风格 -甜心巧克力 不行吗 |
[32:24] | – One hundred percent. – Oh, take a pill. | -百分之百是 -吃药去吧 |
[32:26] | You don’t have to lash out. I’m trying to be your friend. | 你不必大发雷霆 只是朋友的建议 |
[32:29] | – Okay, Becky. Drop it. – I tried opening up a club there, you know? | -别提了蓓姬 -我想在那开夜总会 |
[32:32] | But you see, Miss Amber, I’m just this | 但如你所见 安珀小姐 我只是个 |
[32:34] | poor fellow from Puerto Rico, you know? | 来自波多黎各的穷小子 |
[32:36] | I got this club. Yeah, that’s one thing. | 我有了这家夜总会 是还不错 |
[32:38] | But soon that goes, I die, then what do I have? | 但等风头过去 我死了 那还剩什么 |
[32:41] | I got nothing. | 我一无所有 |
[32:43] | So you know, I want something I can send home, you know? | 所以我想要些可以带回家的东西 明白吗 |
[32:45] | Something I can send to my brothers and say, “Look at me. | 一些我能带回去向兄弟炫耀 “看看我 |
[32:50] | Look at me and all the beautiful women I’ve been with.” | 看看我 还有和我一起的漂亮女人们” |
[32:54] | So what? You want me to talk to Jack? | 所以呢 你想让我和杰克谈谈 |
[32:56] | Yeah. I mean, you know. I mean, what am I asking you here? | 是啊 你懂的 不然我们在聊啥 |
[33:00] | Honey, Amber, baby, please, talk to Jack. | 甜心安珀 宝贝 求你了 去和杰克谈谈 |
[33:02] | Tell him I can do this. Tell him I won’t be bad. | 告诉他我能做好 我不会坏事的 |
[33:05] | – So you wanna be in a movie? – Baby, please. | -所以你想演电影 -宝贝儿 拜托了 |
[33:08] | – I’ll see what I can do. – Would you, love? | -我看看能做什么吧 -你会吗 亲爱的 |
[33:10] | Thank you very much. | 万分感谢 |
[33:12] | Thank you, mamità. | 谢谢了 |
[33:17] | Maurice, can I talk to you? I need to talk to you now. | 莫里斯 我能和你谈谈吗 现在就要 |
[33:19] | – Now? – Yeah. We gotta go in here. | -现在吗 -对 我们得进去 |
[33:22] | – Excuse me. – Hi. | -打扰一下 -你好 |
[33:24] | Can I join in? | 我能加入吗 |
[33:26] | Most certainly. | 当然 |
[33:28] | The girl call your cowboy–? That’s not dead. | 那个女孩说你的牛仔风 并没有过时 |
[33:29] | Then what is Becky talking about? | 蓓姬到底说了什么 |
[33:31] | Fuck that shit. | 去他妈的 |
[33:34] | Bitch. | 贱货 |
[33:53] | – Do a cannonball. – No, no. Watch this jackknife. | -来个人间大炮 -不 看看这镰刀式跳水 |
[34:04] | – Did it look cool? – That was pretty good. | -看起来酷吗 -棒极了 |
[34:06] | Let me show you what you did wrong. | 让我来告诉你哪里做的不对 |
[34:22] | Full flip. | 全翻转 |
[34:40] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[34:43] | Hey, you gotta bring your legs all the way around. | 你得把你的腿收起来 |
[34:46] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[34:50] | – Hey, hey, hey. This is my point. – What? | -这是我的意见 -什么 |
[34:52] | – Okay, you know what I say? – What? | -那 你知道我说的是什么吗 -什么 |
[34:54] | Wear what you dig. | 穿你喜欢的 |
[34:57] | That’s it. Just wear what you dig. | 就是这样 穿你喜欢的 |
[34:59] | – That’s what I said. – Well, what’s the problem? | -这是我说的 -有什么问题吗 |
[35:04] | – Should I get that? – Yeah. | -我能接电话吗 -接吧 |
[35:07] | Hello? | 你好 |
[35:10] | Uh, can you speak a little louder, please? | 能请您说话声音大一点吗 |
[35:12] | A who? A Ma–? A Maggie. You know a Maggie? | 谁 麦琪 你认识麦琪吗 |
[35:16] | I don’t know a Maggie. | 我不认识麦琪 |
[35:17] | Uh, look, sorry. There’s no Maggie here. | 听着 不好意思 这里没有叫麦琪的 |
[35:20] | Your– Your mother. Oh, okay. Just give me a sec. | 你 你妈妈 行 你等下 |
[35:24] | Watch that for me, okay? | 帮我看着 好吗 |
[35:29] | Uh, excuse me, is Maggie here?Maggie? Are you Maggie? | 停一下 麦琪在这吗 麦琪 你是麦琪吗 |
[35:33] | No? Do you know? Maggie, Maggie, Maggie. | 不是吗 那你知道吗 麦琪 麦琪 麦琪 |
[35:37] | Do you know Maggie? | 你认识麦琪吗 |
[35:41] | – Are you Maggie? – No. | -你是麦琪吗 -不是 |
[35:44] | Oh, man. Can you believe this? | 天啊 你能相信吗 |
[35:46] | Hello? Yeah, listen. I’m sorry, there’s no Maggie here. | 还在吗 抱歉 这里没人叫麦琪 |
[35:50] | Okay. No, no. It’s not a problem. Okay. Ciao. | 好吧 不 没关系 再见 |
[35:54] | – Who was that? – Oh, some kid looking for his mom. | -谁啊这是 -一个找妈妈的孩子 |
[36:46] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[36:47] | What’s it look like they’re doing? | 你觉得他们看起来在做什么 |
[36:49] | That’s my wife. | 那是我老婆 |
[36:51] | Shut up, Bill. You’re embarrassing me. | 闭嘴 比尔 你让我很难堪 |
[36:55] | Yeah, Little Bill. Shut up. | 对 小比尔 闭嘴 |
[37:10] | – Little Bill. – Hey, Kurt. How’s it going? | -小比尔 -你好 科特 最近怎么样 |
[37:12] | – What’s wrong with you? – Oh, my fucking wife, man. | -你怎么了 -我那欠操的老婆 |
[37:15] | She’s down there, some idiot’s dick in her. | 她在那边 身上有个沙雕在干她 |
[37:17] | Everybody’s standing around watching. | 大家都在旁边围观 |
[37:19] | It’s a fucking embarrassment. | 真他娘的丢人 |
[37:21] | Yeah, yeah. I know. Anyway, listen. | 是啊 我知道 但听着 |
[37:23] | For the shoot, I wanna talk about the look. | 我想谈谈拍摄的造型 |
[37:26] | – See about getting this new zoom lens. – Right. | -看看能不能买到这个新的变焦镜头 -嗯 |
[37:28] | I was wondering if we’d be able to look into getting more lights. | 我想知道是否能弄到更多的灯 |
[37:31] | Jack wants a minimal thing. | 杰克想把开支减到最低 |
[37:33] | Yeah, well, very often minimal means | 节俭开支意味着 |
[37:34] | a lot more photographically, I think– | 更多的摄影工作 我觉得 |
[37:36] | – Well, I think most people understand. – I understand. | -我想大多数人都能理解 -我明白 |
[37:39] | No, I know you understand. I’m talking about some other people. | 不 我知道你明白 我会找别人谈谈的 |
[37:42] | I think what Jack is talking about is minimal. | 我认为杰克所说的最低限度 |
[37:45] | Not really natural, but minimal. | 不是正常的 而是很小 |
[37:47] | – Okay, fine. Uh, I was just saying– – I understand. | -行吧 我只是说 -我明白 |
[37:50] | Yeah, because I’m trying to give each picture its own look. | 因为我想让每个画面都有独特的风格 |
[37:53] | – Can we talk about this later? – Oh, yeah. | -我们能过会再谈吗 -当然 |
[37:56] | You gotta go somewhere, or…? | 你是要去什么地方还是 |
[37:58] | Yeah. No. I mean, unh– | 对 不 我意思是 |
[38:01] | You know cuz I was hoping you know for the shoot tomorrow… | 因为我希望明天的拍摄 |
[38:03] | …we could send Rocky down and he could pick it up. | 我们可以让洛基下去 这让他就能接上了 |
[38:06] | – Kurt. – No, hey. Got you. | -科特 -不 听到了 |
[38:08] | You gotta go somewhere, so, hey, what the fuck? | 你要去什么地方 搞什么鬼 |
[38:10] | It’s only the photography of the film we’re talking about. | 我们只是在讨论电影的拍摄 |
[38:13] | – Are you giving me shit, Kurt? – No. Hey, no way, Little Bill. | -你在给我搅屎吗 科特 -没有 小比尔 |
[38:17] | My fucking wife has an ass in her cock in the driveway, Kurt. | 科特 我的老婆正在路边被人干 |
[38:20] | All right? I’m sorry if my thoughts are not on the photography… | 行吗 我很抱歉我的念头不在 |
[38:23] | …of the film we’re shooting tomorrow. | 我们明天要拍摄的电影上 |
[38:26] | Okay. No big deal. Sorry. | 好的 没关系的 抱歉 |
[38:27] | – All right? – Gotcha. | -行吗 -可以 |
[38:43] | All right, where is it? | 好了 人在哪 |
[38:53] | I think she’s sick. | 我想她病了 |
[38:56] | – Oh, what the fuck is this? – I didn’t do anything. I– I | -这他妈的怎么了 -我什么都没做 我 |
[38:58] | didn’t– | 我没有 |
[38:59] | – Is she breathing? – I don’t know. | -她还有呼吸吗 -我不知道 |
[39:01] | I think maybe she did too much coke. | 我觉得可能她吸了太多的可卡因 |
[39:03] | Do you think so, doctor? | 医生 你认为呢 |
[39:04] | – This girl’s definitely OD’d. – Oh, fuck me. Okay. | -这女孩很明显是吸毒过量 -该死 好吧 |
[39:07] | I want you to handle this for me, Johnny. | 乔尼 我要你处理好 |
[39:09] | – You listening? – Yeah. | -你听见了吗 -好的 |
[39:10] | Get her in the car, drive her to Saint Joe’s. | 把她弄上车 去圣乔那里 |
[39:12] | Drop her off in the front. I don’t want any– | 把她放到门口 我不想任何 |
[39:15] | – Got you. – Make sure no one sees the limo. | -懂了 -确保没人看见车子 |
[39:17] | – Got it. – What the fuck is this? | -行 -这又他妈怎么了 |
[39:20] | This is twice in two days that a chick has OD’d on me. | 这是两天来第二次有妞在我这吸毒过量了 |
[39:24] | You think maybe you ought to think about getting some new shit? | 你是不是应该考虑试试新东西了 |
[39:26] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[39:27] | Yes, sir. | 可以 先生 |
[39:28] | – Oh, shit. She’s freaking out. – Oh, see? Look at this. | -操 她在抽搐 -看吧 看看这 |
[39:32] | With all this fucking conversation. Come on. Come on. | 还有这糟糕的对话 快 赶紧 |
[39:34] | Please don’t die. | 不要死 |
[39:38] | Come on! | 冷静点 |
[39:41] | – Back door, Johnny. – You got it. | -走后门 -我会的 |
[39:45] | Fucking shit. | 烂逼狗屎 |
[39:52] | Get out of my way. | 别挡道 |
[39:55] | – Bart, is she all right? – Shut the fuck up. | -巴特 她还好吗 -闭上你的臭嘴 |
[40:27] | – Hey, Reed. – Hey, Scotty J. How are you? | -你好里德 -你好斯科蒂·J 最近怎么样 |
[40:30] | You know, you know. Ha, ha, who’s this? | 你知道的 这位是 |
[40:33] | Eddie, this is Scotty J. He’s a friend. | 艾迪 这是斯科蒂 我朋友 |
[40:35] | He works on some of the films. | 他也参加了几部电影的拍摄 |
[40:37] | – Nice to meet you. – Oh, yeah. Me too. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[40:39] | Uh, you gonna be working, or…? | 你要去演还是 |
[40:41] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[40:43] | – Probably. Ha, ha. – That’s great. Ha, ha. That’s great. | -可能吧 -很好 |
[40:46] | Cause, how’d you meet Jack? Because I work | 你见过杰克吗 因为 |
[40:47] | on the films, you know, sometimes. | 有时候 我也演 |
[40:49] | – So if you ever, yeah…. – Hey, Eddie. | -所以你要是从来 -艾迪 |
[40:53] | – Come here for a second. – That’s the boy you told me about. | -过来一下 -那就是你和我谈过的男孩 |
[40:56] | Uh, could you excuse me for a minute? | 抱歉我要去一下 |
[40:58] | – Yeah. – Very nice to meet you. | -当然 -认识你很开心 |
[41:01] | Take care. | 保重 |
[41:06] | – Hey. – Eddie Adams, this is the Colonel. | -你们好 -艾迪·亚当斯 这位是上校 |
[41:08] | – Hi. – How do you do, Eddie? | -你好 -你是做什么的 艾迪 |
[41:10] | Eddie is, uh, interested in film. | 艾迪 对电影很有兴趣 |
[41:13] | Oh. I can’t give you much advice | 我没法给你什么 |
[41:15] | that Jack probably doesn’t know… | 杰克都不知道的好建议 |
[41:17] | …but I can advise that you think about your name. | 但我建议你仔细想想你的名字 |
[41:19] | My name. Yeah. | 我的名字 |
[41:21] | Like, think about some name that makes you happy. | 想些会使你开心的名字 |
[41:24] | – Something with a little pizzazz, you know? – Sure. | -有些激情的 懂吗 -好的 |
[41:26] | You see, Eddie, the Colonel here, | 艾迪 你看 这位上校 |
[41:29] | he puts up all the money for our films. | 他把所有钱都用来投资我们电影了 |
[41:32] | It’s an important part of the process. | 这是过程中很重要的一环 |
[41:34] | Oh. Great, great. | 太棒了 |
[41:35] | I’m looking forward to seeing you in action. | 我很期待你在电影中的表现 |
[41:37] | Jack says you got a great big cock. | 杰克说你有个大屌 |
[41:39] | Um, well, heh, I don’t know. I guess so. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[41:42] | May I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[41:44] | – Really? – Please. Yeah. | -真的吗 -拜托 |
[41:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:52] | – Well, thank you, Eddie. – No problem. | -谢谢你 艾迪 -没问题 |
[41:56] | – Thanks, Eddie. – Bye. | -谢了 艾迪 -再见 |
[42:24] | – You wanna hear a poem I wrote? – Yeah. | -你想听我写的诗吗 -好啊 |
[42:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:29] | I love you, you love me. Going down the sugar tree | 我中意你 你中意我 相约在糖树之下 |
[42:36] | We’ll go down the sugar tree. And see lots of bees | 我们相约糖树下 麇集蜂萃 |
[42:41] | Playing, playing. | 飞舞 飞舞 |
[42:44] | But the bees won’t sting Because you love me. | 但蜂儿们不会蛰咬 因为你爱我 |
[42:49] | – That’s it. – That’s fucking great. Did you write that? | -就这些 -这太他妈棒了 真是你写的吗 |
[42:51] | – Yeah. I write songs too. I’m still working– | -我还写了首歌 我仍然在工作 |
[42:54] | How’s it going, boys? | 怎么样啊 小伙们 |
[42:55] | Hey, Jack. | 嗨 杰克 |
[42:58] | Having a good time? | 玩得开心吗 |
[42:59] | Excellent time. Thank you, Jack. | 愉悦的时光 谢谢你 杰克 |
[43:01] | It was a great party. | 很棒的派对 |
[43:02] | The best. | 最好的派对 |
[43:03] | That’s what Jackie’s house is for. | 这就是杰基房子的用途 |
[43:05] | To have a good time. Right? | 为了享受生活 对吗 |
[43:08] | – That’s right. – Coming in. | -说得对 -进来了 |
[43:14] | – Ah, how about a little bubbles? – Oh, yeah. | -来点按摩气泡吧 -好的 |
[43:20] | – Excuse me, Jack. – Yeah? | -打扰一下 杰克 -怎么了 |
[43:22] | I was thinking about what the Colonel was saying, you knwo, about my name. | 我在想上校所说的 关于我名字的事 |
[43:25] | I was just wondering if you had any ideas. | 我想问问你是否有什么见解 |
[43:28] | I had some thoughts on it, yeah. | 我确实有些考虑 |
[43:29] | What about you? What do you think? | 你呢 你怎么想 |
[43:32] | Well, my idea was– You know, I just want a name– | 我的意思是 我只想要一个艺名 |
[43:35] | I want it so it can cut glass, you know, like razor-sharp. | 我希望能很直接 像刀片一样锋利 |
[43:38] | Razor-sharp. Right. | 锋利 好的 |
[43:39] | Yeah, well, when I close my eyes, | 当我闭上眼睛 |
[43:41] | I see this thing. It’s like this big sign. | 我就会看见 就像一个巨大的标志 |
[43:44] | And the name is in, like, bright-blue neon lights… | 而名字就在其中 就像亮蓝色的霓虹灯 |
[43:46] | …with, like, purple outline. | 紫色的轮廓 |
[43:49] | And this name is just so bright and so sharp | 这名字即闪耀又清晰 |
[43:51] | that the sign, it just blows up… | 那个标志 具有爆发力 |
[43:54] | …because the name is just so powerful. | 因为这个名字非常有力 |
[44:05] | It says, “Dirk Diggler.” | 就叫大炮王迪哥 |
[44:08] | I think– I think heaven has sent you here, Dirk Diggler. | 我认为是上天将你派来这里 大炮王迪哥 |
[44:15] | I think the angels have blessed us all because of you. | 我想因为你 天使会祝福我们的 |
[44:18] | – You’re Dirk. Ha, ha. – Dirk Diggler, ha, ha. | -你是迪哥 -大炮王迪哥 |
[44:22] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[44:31] | Talk to me, Kurt. | 科特 和我说说 |
[44:32] | – Twenty to 30. – Oy. | -20到30个 -老天 |
[44:34] | I got a couple tough shadows to deal with. | 有很多阴影需要处理 |
[44:36] | There’s shadows in life, baby. | 宝贝 阴影无处不在 |
[44:38] | – Jack. – Yo. | -杰克 -怎么了 |
[44:40] | – You, uh, wanna go over this? – Okay. | -你想要看看这些吗 -好的 |
[44:44] | Uh, the setup is– Okay, here we go. | 设计是这样 找到了 |
[44:48] | Uh, “One, Amber talking to Becky. | 第一幕 安珀和蓓姬聊天 |
[44:50] | They make the telephone call to the agents | 他们给经纪公司打电话 |
[44:52] | to send over some actors. | 再要几个演员过来 |
[44:53] | Two, enter Reed to audition for Amber. | 第二幕 安珀给里德试镜 |
[44:56] | They go at it. Becky watches. | 他们开搞 蓓姬看着 |
[44:59] | Three, Becky goes to the bathroom to jack off. | 第三幕 蓓姬去洗手间自慰 |
[45:01] | She gets interrupted by Amber. They go at it. | 她被安珀打断了 他俩开搞 |
[45:04] | Four….” | 四 |
[45:08] | Who’s “Dirk–? Dirk Diggler?” | 谁是 迪哥 大炮王迪哥 |
[45:10] | That’s that new, good-looking kid. | 那是个新来的 一个帅气的孩子 |
[45:13] | Eddie at the club. | 俱乐部里的艾迪 |
[45:14] | – Good name. – Yeah. | -好名字 -没错 |
[45:15] | Anyway, uh, “Enter Dirk. He meets Becky. They go at it.” | 迪哥出场 他遇见了蓓姬 他们开搞 |
[45:18] | No, ugh. Change that, will you? Uh– | 不 改一下 好吗 |
[45:20] | I want Eddie to be auditioning for Amber. | 我想让安珀给艾迪试镜 |
[45:22] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[45:25] | Darling, where are you going? | 亲爱的 你要去哪 |
[45:26] | I gotta go wash my vagina. | 我要去冲洗阴道 |
[45:28] | – How long will you be? – Two seconds. | -要花多久 -就一小会 |
[45:30] | You want it clean, don’t you? | 你希望干净一点 不是吗 |
[45:36] | I’m back now. I’m ready to start my– | 现在我回来了 我准备好开始 |
[45:40] | – Come in. – Hey. | -请进 -嘿 |
[45:42] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[45:44] | Dirk. Dirk Diggler. | 迪哥 大炮王迪哥 |
[45:48] | – Scotty. – Yeah, uh– | -斯科蒂 -对 |
[45:51] | I’m supposed to come get you now | 我是来叫你的 |
[45:52] | and tell you that they’re all ready now. | 告诉你他们都准备好了 |
[45:55] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好的 -对 |
[45:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:00] | Do you think you could give me a minute? | 你觉得还能再给我几分钟吗 |
[46:04] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[46:08] | I’m back now. I’m ready to start my acting career. | 我回来了 我准备好开始演艺生涯了 |
[46:23] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[46:30] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[46:32] | – You look really good. – Oh, thank you. | -你看起来很好 -谢谢你 |
[46:34] | And you look really sexy. | 你看起来很性感 |
[46:37] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -多谢 -真的 |
[46:44] | – I like your name a lot. – You do? | -我很喜欢你的名字 -是吗 |
[46:45] | Yeah. It’s really cool. | 是啊 真的很酷 |
[46:47] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -对 |
[46:54] | You’ll be right down there. | 就在下面 |
[47:04] | Thanks. Hey. | 谢谢 嘿 |
[47:07] | – Ho, how’s my boy? – Great. | -我的小伙怎么样 -特别好 |
[47:09] | How you feeling? Let’s do it. | 感觉怎么样 我们开始吧 |
[47:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[47:12] | – Remember everything we talked about? – Yeah. | -记得我们说过的话吗 -记得 |
[47:14] | Okay, now, | 好的 现在 |
[47:15] | you’re gonna come through the door, walk right over here… | 你要从那扇门穿过 走到这里 |
[47:18] | …I’ll– I’ll say, uh, “Action, Eddie.” | 我 我会说 “开始 艾迪” |
[47:21] | That’ll be your cue, right? | 那就是你的信号 好吗 |
[47:23] | You come through the door, you walk over here to the desk… | 你进门 走到桌子前面 |
[47:26] | …to Amber, and we shoot. | 面着安珀 然后我们开始拍摄 |
[47:29] | Um, do we go right into the sex, or…? | 我们是直接开始做爱 还是 |
[47:31] | I need some more film. | 我还需要一些胶片 |
[47:33] | – Is that all right? – Good. | -没关系吧 -很好 |
[47:35] | – Is it okay with you? – That looks good. | -你不介意吧 -看起来不错 |
[47:37] | – Amber? – Good. | -安珀 -没事 |
[47:39] | – Okay. – Okay. You don’t need a rehearsal? | -好的 -好的 你不需要排演吗 |
[47:43] | No, it’s okay. I can do it. | 不用 没事 我能做到 |
[47:45] | Okay, then we’ll shoot the rehearsal. | 好吧 那我们把排演拍下来 |
[47:47] | – Great. – All right. | -好极了 -好吧 |
[47:48] | – Um, could I ask you something, Jack? – Sure. | -我能问你点事吗 杰克 -当然 |
[47:50] | Um, I was wondering if you could, um… | 我想知道你能不能 |
[47:53] | …call me Dirk Diggler from now on. | 从现在开始叫我大炮王迪哥 |
[47:56] | – Absolutely. – Great. | -没问题 -太好了 |
[47:57] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, no. It’s– | -抱歉 -啊不 这 |
[47:59] | – No, no. From now on. – Thanks. | -不 不 从现在开始 -谢谢 |
[48:02] | Okay, let’s get a good one. | 好吧 让我们拍条好的 |
[48:04] | Do you wanna practice your lines with me? | 你想跟我过一遍台词吗 |
[48:06] | No, I know it. | 不用了 我记住了 |
[48:07] | – You look great, honey. – Thanks. | -你看起来很好 亲爱的 -谢谢 |
[48:09] | Um, does he want me to keep going until I come? | 他想让我一直这样下去直到高潮吗 |
[48:12] | Yeah. You just come when you’re ready. | 对 你觉得可以就可以 |
[48:13] | Okay. Well, where should I do it? | 好的 好吧 我应该在哪里做 |
[48:15] | Where do you want? | 你想在哪 |
[48:17] | Wherever you tell me. | 你说在哪就在哪 |
[48:19] | Well, come on my tits if you can, okay? | 如果可以的话射到我胸上来 好吗 |
[48:21] | Just pull it out and do it on my stomach and my tits | 撤出来 然后射在我的腹部和胸部 |
[48:24] | if you can. | 如果可以的话 |
[48:24] | Yeah. No problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[48:31] | Are you all right, honey? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[48:33] | Oh, this is great. I’m fine. I just wanna do good. | 很好 我很好 我只是想做好 |
[48:35] | – I just want it to be really good. – Mm-hm. | -我只是想表现好 -好的 |
[48:38] | I was wondering, is it okay if I really try | 我在想 我能不不能尝试着 |
[48:40] | to make it look sexy? Would that be okay? | 看起来很性感 那样可以吗 |
[48:43] | – Okay. – Great. | -可以 -好极了 |
[48:49] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[48:50] | Make your entrance through this door. | 从这扇门进去 |
[48:52] | He’ll call, “Action.” That’s your cue. | 他会喊 “开始” 那就是你的信号 |
[48:54] | – You got the lines for the scene? – Uh-huh. | -台词都背好了吗 -是的 |
[48:56] | If you drop one, just call for it, | 如果你落了一句 直接补 |
[48:57] | – but do not stop, okay? – Okay. | -但是不要停 好吗 -好的 |
[48:58] | Do not stop. You want some water? | 不要停 你想喝点水吗 |
[49:00] | No, I’m fine. Thanks. | 不用 我很好 谢谢 |
[49:01] | Okay. You’re gonna do fine. | 好吧 你会做得很好的 |
[49:03] | Roll it, Scotty. | 拍吧 斯科蒂 |
[49:07] | Speed. | 速度可以了 |
[49:09] | Sticks. Marker. | 举杆 打板 |
[49:12] | – Yeah? – Camera’s set. | -好了吗 -摄像机好了 |
[49:13] | – We’re ready, chief. – Okay. | -我们准备好了 导演 -好的 |
[49:16] | And… | 那么 |
[49:19] | …action, Dirk. | 开始 迪哥 |
[49:26] | Hello. Are you John? | 你好 你是乔吗 |
[49:29] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[49:30] | Your agency recommends you very highly. | 你的公司很推荐你 |
[49:33] | Well, I’m a really hard worker, and if | 是的 我工作非常努力 如果 |
[49:35] | you give me a job, I won’t disappoint you. | 你能给我一份工作 我不会让你失望的 |
[49:37] | – What special skills do you have? – Well, I just got– | -你有什么一技之长吗 -我刚 |
[49:40] | I’ve been in the Marines for three years. | 我加入海军已经了三年 |
[49:42] | I just got back from a tour of duty. | 我刚从一项任务中回来 |
[49:44] | – You’re kidding. – No, I’m not. | -你在开玩笑吗 -不 我没有 |
[49:46] | And it got really hard being surrounded by all those guys all day. | 周围整天都是男人真的很难受 |
[49:50] | How long has it been since you’ve had a woman? | 你已经多久没有和女人过了 |
[49:52] | – A long time. – That’s terrible. | -很久了 -那太糟了 |
[49:56] | But now I’m back, | 但现在我回来了 |
[49:57] | and I’m ready to pursue my acting career. | 准备好继续我的演艺事业了 |
[50:00] | Well, as you may or may not know, | 好吧 不管你知不知道 |
[50:01] | this is an important film for me. | 这部电影对我来说很重要 |
[50:03] | If it’s not a hit, I’m gonna get kicked out of my apartment. | 如果不成功 我会被赶出公寓 |
[50:06] | – My landlord’s a real jerk. – Really? | -我的房东是个十足的混蛋 -真的吗 |
[50:09] | Why don’t you take your pants off? | 不如你把裤子脱掉吧 |
[50:11] | It’s important I get an idea of your size. | 对你的尺寸知道个大概挺重要的 |
[50:13] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[50:47] | I think that you have the job, | 你得到这份工作了 |
[50:49] | but why don’t I make sure of something? | 但让我确认些事 |
[50:54] | This is a giant cock. | 这真的是个大屌 |
[52:38] | We’ve rolled out. | 胶卷用完了 |
[52:39] | Uh, we gotta change mags. | 我们得换胶卷了 |
[52:42] | Do it quickly. | 赶紧的 |
[52:51] | – Kids. – Is everything cool? | -孩子们 -都还顺利吗 |
[52:53] | It’s going great. We just gotta change the angle. | 特别好 我们要换个角度 |
[52:56] | Does it–? Does it look sexy? | 它 它看起来性感吗 |
[52:58] | – Oh, it’s great. – You’re doing so good, Dirk. | -棒极了 -你做得很好 迪哥 |
[53:01] | – Does it feel good? – Yep. | -感觉好吗 -好 |
[53:10] | Okay? | 好了吗 |
[53:12] | Roll sound, Scotty. | 开始录音 斯科蒂 |
[53:17] | Speed. | 速度可以了 |
[53:19] | Quiet. Sticks. | 安静 举杆收音 |
[53:25] | Marker. | 打板 |
[53:27] | We’re back. | 开始录了 |
[53:30] | Action, kids. | 开始 孩子们 |
[53:32] | – We’re gonna go down now. – Okay. | -我们该躺下了 -好的 |
[53:36] | – No. No, first– Down again. – Okay. | -不 先别 再躺下 -好的 |
[53:47] | John, you’re a wonderful actor. | 乔 你是个出色的演员 |
[53:50] | Oh, John. | 天呐 乔 |
[53:59] | – Oh, John. – Yeah. | -乔 -是啊 |
[54:01] | John, you’re a wonderful actor. | 你是个出色的演员 |
[54:18] | – You’re amazing. – Oh, you feel so good, Amber. | -你太棒了 -你里面感觉真好 安珀 |
[54:21] | – Are you ready to come? – Yeah. | -你准备好来了吗 -是的 |
[54:23] | – Come in me. – What? | -射在里面 -什么 |
[54:25] | Don’t worry. I’m fixed. I want you to come in me. | 别担心 我上环了 我想让你射在里面 |
[54:29] | – Okay. Yeah. – Yeah? | -好的 可以 -可以吗 |
[54:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:39] | Oh, God, yeah. | 噢天哪 对的 |
[54:47] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[54:50] | – Cut. Terrific. Nice work. Nice work. – All right. | -停 太好了 干得好 -好的 |
[54:53] | Congratulations. That was great, wasn’t it? | 祝贺你 那太棒了 不是吗 |
[54:56] | – Wasn’t that sexy? – Rock ‘n’ roll. | -太性感了 -表现超棒 |
[54:58] | – That was something. – Really good. | -有点东西啊 -特别棒 |
[54:59] | It looked great. Very sexy. | 看起来太棒了 特别性感 |
[55:01] | – Doesn’t he fuck like a champ? – Was it sexy? | -他干起来不像个冠军吗 -刚刚性感吗 |
[55:03] | – You rocked. – Thanks. | -你太棒了 -多谢 |
[55:04] | Hey, the camera loves you. | 嘿 那个摄像机爱你 |
[55:06] | We didn’t get the come shot. | 我们没拍上他进去的片段 |
[55:07] | – What? – We missed the come shot. | -什么 -我们没拍到他高潮的片段 |
[55:09] | He came inside of her. | 他在她里面高潮的那部分 |
[55:11] | Maybe we could, like, go to stock footage or– | 也许我们可以 用之前的录像 |
[55:14] | Are you crazy? It won’t match. | 你疯了吗 会对不上的 |
[55:17] | – Well– – Jack. | -那 -杰克 |
[55:19] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[55:19] | I could do it again if you need a close-up. | 如果需要特写的话 我可以再做一遍 |
[55:28] | – Here we go. – Here we go. | -这就对了 -这就对了 |
[55:31] | Okay, everyone say, “Dirk.” | 好了 大家说 迪哥 |
[55:33] | Dirk. | 迪哥 |
[55:36] | These are real wood. | 这些是真木头 |
[55:37] | No, these. | 不 这些 |
[55:38] | These are the ones. These are great. | 这些才是我想要的 这质量好 |
[55:40] | Yeah. Those are really cool. Are they lizard? | 是啊 真的很酷 是蜥蜴皮的吗 |
[55:43] | No. They’re Italian. I’m gonna fucking buy these. | 不 意大利制造 我他妈要买 |
[55:48] | Guys. | 大伙 |
[55:50] | It’s funny you say that | 你说得有意思 |
[55:51] | because we should be in a band, you know? | 因为我们本该在一个乐队的 知道吗 |
[56:02] | – Like my shoes? – They’re cool. | -喜欢我的鞋吗 -很酷 |
[56:04] | I got them with Reed and Scotty. | 我跟里德和斯科蒂一起买的 |
[56:06] | They’re cool, huh? | 很酷不是吗 |
[56:07] | – Yeah. – You know, embossed leather… | -是的 -你知道 压花革 |
[56:09] | …with this patchwork, reptilian-pattern design. | 这样的工艺 还有爬行动物图案的设计 |
[56:13] | – Cool. – Can we have some hot sauce here? | -酷 -我们能要一点辣酱吗 |
[56:15] | – Oh, hi, Scotty. – Hi, Scotty. | -嗨 斯科蒂 -嗨 斯科蒂 |
[56:17] | – Come on, sit down and help yourself. – Oh, thanks. | -快来 坐下自便吧 -噢 谢了 |
[56:20] | Say hello to Jaime Lynn. | 跟杰米·林恩打个招呼吧 |
[56:21] | Scotty, this is Jaime Lynn. | 斯科蒂 这是杰米·林恩 |
[56:23] | I was thinking about the– | 我在想 |
[56:24] | Scotty, Jaime Lynn. | 斯科蒂 杰米·林恩 |
[56:25] | Say hello to Jaime Lynn. | 跟杰米·林恩打个招呼 |
[56:26] | – You’re a Leo, huh? – That’s right. | -你是狮子座的 对吧 -没错 |
[56:28] | – Hey, my girlfriend wants to meet you. – Is that right? | -嘿 我朋友想认识你 -是吗 |
[56:31] | This is Raymond. | 这是雷蒙德 |
[56:32] | How do you do? What’s your name? | 你好吗 你叫什么名字 |
[56:34] | – Becky Barnett. – Excuse me? | -蓓姬·巴内特 -不好意思 |
[56:36] | Becky Barnett. | 蓓姬·巴内特 |
[56:38] | Raymond’s a Leo. | 雷蒙德是个狮子座 |
[56:39] | I knew it. I knew it. | 我知道 我知道 |
[56:40] | – What’s your sign? – I’m a Pisces. | -你是什么星座的 -我是双鱼座 |
[56:42] | What? I can’t deal with no Pisces. | 什么 我应付不了双鱼座 |
[56:45] | – That shirt’s pretty sexy too. – Well, yeah. | -那件衬衫也很性感 -是啊 |
[56:47] | Well, this is, um, like, imported Italian nylon… | 这个是 意大利进口尼龙料 |
[56:50] | …and, uh, it’s like a special-edition, limited silk print… | 而且 是特别版 限量版丝印 |
[56:53] | …and it was done by this really famous, | 是一个特别有名的 |
[56:55] | um, design artist from Italy. | 意大利艺术家设计的 |
[56:57] | Pick a card, man. | 抽张牌 兄弟 |
[56:59] | What’s up, baby? I love you. | 怎么样啊 宝贝 我爱你 |
[57:00] | Picture later, baby. | 晚点再拍照 宝贝 |
[57:01] | What table’s that going to? Four? | 要去哪张桌子 四 |
[57:03] | Five, Jose. Five. | 五 约瑟 五 |
[57:05] | What’s happening, my man? | 怎么样了 我的兄弟 |
[57:06] | You alive, man. I thought you were dead. | 你活下来了 哥们 我以为你死了呢 |
[57:09] | Yo, what’s up, people? | 怎么样啊 大家伙 |
[57:11] | Rise from the deck. | 从牌中自动出现 |
[57:14] | – Damn, that’s– – Two of diamonds, right? | -我去 那是 -方片二 对吧 |
[57:16] | – That’s my card. That is incredible. – Right. | -那是我的牌 太不可思议了 -对吧 |
[57:18] | But doesn’t it make you nervous | 但是当你面对 |
[57:19] | when you’re dealing with all those evil forces? | 这种邪恶力量的时候 难道不会紧张吗 |
[57:22] | Horses? What? | 李良吗 什么 |
[57:24] | No. The evil forces. | 不是 邪恶力量 |
[57:27] | Evil? No, man. It’s not evil. | 邪恶 不 兄弟 那不邪恶 |
[57:29] | It’s an illusion. | 这是障眼法 |
[57:30] | – It’s an illusion. | 这是障眼法 |
[57:31] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s confusing. | 是啊 是啊 让人困惑 |
[57:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[57:35] | Listen up, kid. Listen up. | 听着 孩子们 听着 |
[57:37] | I’m gonna try and do this all in one shot, know what I mean? | 我要试着一镜到底 知道我什么意思吗 |
[57:40] | So we start like this, | 我们这个体位开始 |
[57:41] | and then you roll her over, Dirk. | 然后你把她翻过来 迪哥 |
[57:43] | Rollergirl, you roll right over with him. | 溜冰女 你跟他一起滚过去 |
[57:45] | Try to give me every single position. Is that possible? | 试着让我拍到每一种体位 可以吗 |
[57:48] | Well, if she–Rollergirl, | 好吧 如果她 溜冰女 |
[57:49] | if you wrap your leg around– | 如果你把腿抬起来 |
[57:51] | No, the other one, the left one. | 不 另一条 左腿 |
[57:53] | Around and over. Good. | 绕过去翻身 很好 |
[57:54] | See, we can go right into doggy style. | 看 我们就直接是后入姿势了 |
[57:57] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[57:59] | Is the movement on a waterbed gonna be a problem? | 在水床上做这样的动作会有问题吗 |
[58:01] | No, not at all, Kurt. | 不 完全不会有 科特 |
[58:02] | I mean, I dig it. It’s great. | 我想说 我喜欢 太棒了 |
[58:04] | – Okay, can we do this? – Yeah. | -好了 我们能开始吗 -可以 |
[58:05] | All right, everybody, here we go. | 好了 大家 开始吧 |
[58:09] | – This is gonna be great. Jack. – Yeah? | -这会很棒的 杰克 -怎么了 |
[58:10] | Do you want me to use a Spanish accent? | 你想让我用西班牙口音吗 |
[58:16] | 西班牙裤子 导演 杰克·霍纳 演员 安珀·韦芙 溜冰女 大炮王迪哥 | |
[58:19] | “Jack Horner has found something special | “杰克·霍纳在新人大炮王迪哥身上 |
[58:22] | in newcomer Dirk Diggler. | 发现了些特别的东西 |
[58:24] | It’s another stellar sexual standout | 这是霍纳的公司 |
[58:26] | from Horner and Company. | 另一项杰出表现 |
[58:28] | Diggler delivers a performance worth a thousand hard-ons. | 大炮王带来表演能让你勃起上千次 |
[58:32] | His presence when dressed is powerful and demanding. | 穿上衣服后他显得有权有势 |
[58:35] | When stripped to the bone… | 当脱光衣服后 |
[58:37] | …Diggler’s more eruptive than a volcano | 大炮王的喷发比火山 |
[58:39] | on a bad day. | 还要激烈 |
[58:40] | Amber Waves’ ripe cherry lips do a wonderful job… | 安珀·韦芙成熟的樱桃红嘴唇 |
[58:43] | …of handling Diggler’s wide load. | 在负荷大炮王的尺寸时做的非常好 |
[58:45] | And Reed Rothchild’s stiff biceps… | 还有里德·罗斯柴尔德硬挺的二头肌 |
[58:48] | …do a slapping good job with Becky Barnett’s supple ass. | 和蓓姬·巴内特柔软的屁股配合得很好 |
[58:53] | But it’s Diggler thatremains the standout in this film. | 但在这部电影中大炮王是最出彩的 |
[58:55] | It’s easy to predict that after only two films… | 在拍过两部电影以后能够轻易预期 |
[58:58] | …that Diggler’s success can only grow and grow and grow… | 大炮王的成就只会不停增长 |
[59:01] | …and grow and grow and grow… | 增长 再增长 |
[59:04] | …and grow and grow and grow.” | 一直增长下去” |
[1:00:14] | – What else? – Well, that’s it for now. | -还有什么 -现在为止就这些 |
[1:00:16] | I mean, look at the character Holmes came up with, for instance. | 我是说 先看看福尔摩斯想出的那个角色 |
[1:00:20] | – And look, I just…. – Tell me. | -听着 我只是 -讲讲看 |
[1:00:24] | I don’t like seeing women treated that way. | 我不喜欢看到女人被那样对待 |
[1:00:26] | This guy he plays, Johnny Wadd– | 他扮演的这个约翰尼·瓦德 |
[1:00:27] | It’s always about slapping some girl around | 总是喜欢扇女孩们的耳光 |
[1:00:29] | or whatever. It’s not right. It’s not cool. | 或者别的什么 这不对 这不酷 |
[1:00:32] | It’s just not sexy. I mean, | 一点儿也不性感 我是说 |
[1:00:33] | it’s not sexy like it should be, Jack. | 至少不是应该有的那种性感 杰克 |
[1:00:35] | This guy’s more of like a James Bond-type character. | 这家伙更像是詹姆斯·邦德的那种角色 |
[1:00:38] | You know, he’s classy. He’s a world-traveled guy. | 就是 一个有品位 环游世界的人 |
[1:00:42] | – I like that. – Reed could play my partner. | -我喜欢 -里德可以扮演我的搭档 |
[1:00:48] | – I like that a lot. – We could make it really good, Jack. | -非常不错 -我们可以拍得非常好 杰克 |
[1:00:51] | Honestly, if you direct it, | 老实说 如果你执导 |
[1:00:52] | we make a whole series with a whole story. | 我们可以用完整的故事出一个系列 |
[1:00:54] | I mean, it’s exactly what we’ve always talked about. | 我是说 这正是我们一直在谈论的 |
[1:00:58] | Please? | 拜托 |
[1:01:00] | When we get back, set up the typewriter. | 我们回来后 把打字机架好 |
[1:01:04] | We’ll see what comes out of it. | 看看我们能写出什么来 |
[1:01:06] | But I have to talk to the Colonel when we get to Vegas. | 但到维加斯之后 我得和上校谈谈 |
[1:01:10] | And, Dirk, you gotta work on the Colonel too, Dirk. | 还有迪哥 你也要帮忙说服他 |
[1:01:13] | I mean, you gotta be committed. | 我是说 你必须全情投入 |
[1:01:14] | Right, right. Jack, I’ll do whatever I have to do. | 好 好 杰克 需要我做的我都会做 |
[1:01:18] | Does this character have a name? | 这个角色有名字了吗 |
[1:01:22] | His name is Brock Landers. | 他叫布洛克·兰德斯 |
[1:01:25] | His partner’s name is Chest Rockwell. | 他的搭档叫切斯特·罗克韦尔 |
[1:01:30] | Those are great names. | 这些都是很好的名字啊 |
[1:01:33] | And the award for best newcomer goes to…. | 最佳新人奖得主是 |
[1:01:36] | Yes. My baby boy. Dirk Diggler. Whoo. | 是的 我的宝贝 大炮王迪哥 |
[1:01:40] | And the award for best cock goes to…. | 最佳雄鸡奖得主是 |
[1:01:43] | Here we go again. Dirk Diggler. | 再一次 大炮王迪哥 |
[1:01:45] | The award for best actor goes to…. Aah! | 最佳男主角的得主是 |
[1:01:48] | I’ve seen all his movies, | 我看过他所有的电影 |
[1:01:49] | and I can’t wait to work with him. | 我迫不及待想要和他合作了 |
[1:01:51] | Mr. Dirk Diggler. | 大炮王迪哥先生 |
[1:02:32] | – I don’t know what to say. – Come on, say it. | -我不知道该说什么 -说出来吧 |
[1:02:35] | I guess– | 我想 |
[1:02:36] | Wow. | 天啊 |
[1:02:38] | I guess the only thing I can say… | 我想我只能说 |
[1:02:40] | …is I’ll promise to keep rocking ‘n’ rolling | 我保证我会继续努力 |
[1:02:42] | and making better films. | 并拍出更好的电影 |
[1:02:45] | You know, it seems we makethese movies and sometimes, you know… | 你知道 似乎我们拍的这些电影 |
[1:02:49] | …they’re considered filthy or something by some people… | 有些人会觉得它们很肮脏 |
[1:02:52] | …but I don’t think that’s true. | 但我不这么觉得 |
[1:02:55] | These movies we make, they can be better. | 我们制作的电影可以更好 |
[1:02:58] | They can help. They really can. I mean that. | 说真的 它们可以有所帮助 我认真的 |
[1:03:01] | We can always do better. | 我们总能做得更好 |
[1:03:03] | I’m gonna keep trying if you guys keep trying. | 如果你们继续努力 我也会继续努力的 |
[1:03:06] | Let’s keep rocking ‘n’ rolling, man. | 让我们继续摇摆和欢呼吧 |
[1:03:10] | Yeah! | 棒呆 |
[1:03:24] | Marker. | 打板 |
[1:03:26] | Set. | 开始 |
[1:03:46] | Shot of tequila, straight up. | 一杯龙舌兰 不加冰 |
[1:03:48] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 夫人 |
[1:03:51] | I’ve been in this place for 20 minutes just to get a seat. | 我在这里等座位等了20分钟 |
[1:03:56] | – Are you alone? – Yeah. Just visiting L.A. | -你一个人吗 -是的 刚到洛杉矶 |
[1:04:00] | Some people told me the food in here was really good. | 有人告诉我这里的东西很好吃 |
[1:04:03] | Good? It’s not good. | 只是好吗 不止是好 |
[1:04:05] | It’s probably the best place to eat | 这可能是全洛杉矶 |
[1:04:07] | in all of Los Angeles. It’s excellent. | 最好吃的地方 这地方棒极了 |
[1:04:09] | I certainly hope so. | 我当然希望如此 |
[1:04:11] | I could die of starvation before I get something in my mouth. | 不过在我吃到之前可能已经饿死了 |
[1:04:16] | Still hungry? | 还饿吗 |
[1:04:19] | Starving. | 饥渴难耐 |
[1:04:24] | – Why don’t you feast on that? – Okay. | -那你不如好好享用一番 -好的 |
[1:04:37] | Oh, it’s true. | 天呐 是真的 |
[1:04:40] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[1:04:42] | You are Brock Landers. | 你真的是布洛克·兰德斯 |
[1:05:08] | Freeze! Don’t make me chase you, Raphael! | 不许动 别逼我追你 拉斐尔 |
[1:05:24] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[1:05:33] | Brock Landers | 在我城镇的天使 |
[1:05:40] | We’re almost there. Here’s what I want. | 我们就快完成了 我说说要求 |
[1:05:42] | I want you to trim the head. | 我想微调一下开头 |
[1:05:44] | Take that shot of Reed with the revolver, just dump that, okay? | 把里德拿左轮手枪的镜头给剪了 好吗 |
[1:05:47] | And switch the title card. | 然后切换到片名 |
[1:05:48] | I want it to come flying right out | 我想要它直接飞出来 |
[1:05:50] | of the screen, right at the audience. | 呈现在观众面前 |
[1:05:52] | – Nice. Piece of cake. – That’s my guy. | -好的 小菜一碟 -干得不错 |
[1:05:58] | I told him,”This is a special party for Scotty J. | 我告诉他 “这是斯科蒂·J的特别派对 |
[1:06:00] | I want your lightest, bubbliest champagne.” | 我要你最淡 泡最多的香槟” |
[1:06:03] | So this is what he gave me. | 他给了我这个 |
[1:06:04] | I want you take a little sip and tell me what you think. | 你们尝尝 然后说说想法 |
[1:06:07] | This is supposed to be really good stuff. Here. Take a sip. | 这应该是很好的东西 来 嘬一口 |
[1:06:11] | – Is that pretty light? – Yeah, that is. | -是不是很淡 -是的 没错 |
[1:06:13] | – Baby, it’s beautiful. – What do you think? | -宝贝 真漂亮 -你觉得呢 |
[1:06:15] | – It’s great? – Yeah. | -太棒了 -是啊 |
[1:06:17] | – Look how spacious it is. – Yeah. Look, I like this too. | -看看有多宽敞 -是啊 看这个我也喜欢 |
[1:06:19] | That’s custom-made. That’s real imported Italian leather. | 这是定制的 意大利进口皮革 |
[1:06:22] | – This color is very unusual. – Watch this. | -这颜色不常见 -看这个 |
[1:06:25] | – What’s that? – My initials. | -那是什么 -我名字的缩写 |
[1:06:27] | Oh, that’s so imaginative.How’d you think of that? | 太有想象力了 你怎么想到的 |
[1:06:29] | I was just thinking of my name one day and dreamt it up. | 有天我正在考虑名字 然后就梦见了 |
[1:06:32] | – Hi, Dirk. – How are you? | -你好 迪哥 -你好吗 |
[1:06:33] | – I’m almost finished. – Looks great. | -我就快完成了 -看起来不错 |
[1:06:35] | I used a little poetic licenseto capture your essence. | 我用了诗意的感觉来捕捉你的精髓 |
[1:06:38] | – Show me the rest of the house? – Looks great. | -带我看看房子其他地方吧 -看起来不错 |
[1:06:40] | Yeah, it’s good for conversation, huh? | 是的 很适合聊天 |
[1:06:42] | Yeah. Jessie did that oil painting as well | 是啊 那幅画也是杰西画的 |
[1:06:44] | and Buck is still installing the stereo. | 巴克还在装音响 |
[1:06:47] | – That’s a beanbag. – You’re kidding. | -那是个懒人沙发 -你开玩笑吧 |
[1:06:48] | And that lamp, those are real sterling silver. | 还有那盏灯 那是纯银的 |
[1:06:51] | Yeah, they have a very modern feel too. | 是的 很有现代感 |
[1:06:53] | This could be the place you could have conversations. | 这里可以是我们聊天的地方 |
[1:06:55] | – You ready? – What is this? | -准备好了吗 -这是什么 |
[1:06:59] | – This is my dojo. – It’s all Asian. | -这是我的道场 -全是亚洲风格 |
[1:07:01] | You have an Asian room. | 你搞了一个亚洲房间啊 |
[1:07:03] | – Yeah. It has that whole karate feel. | 是的 它有那种空手道的感觉 |
[1:07:05] | Nice. It’s very comfortable. | 很不错 感觉很舒服 |
[1:07:07] | – Yeah. A lot of ancient China. – That’s really good. | -是的 很多古董瓷器 -真的很棒 |
[1:07:09] | I have my statues for my best-actor awards. | 还有我的最佳男演员的奖杯 |
[1:07:11] | You have a place to keep your awards. I’m glad. | 我很高兴你有专门的地方摆放你的奖杯 |
[1:07:14] | Look up there. | 往上看 |
[1:07:15] | Oh, that’s handy. | 很方便啊 |
[1:07:17] | – Can you see yourself? – Yeah. | -你能看见自己吗 -是的 |
[1:07:18] | – That’s great, huh? – That’s nice. | -不错吧 -很棒 |
[1:07:21] | – My whole entire wardrobe. – That’s great. | -我的衣橱 -太好了 |
[1:07:23] | It’s all perfectly organized by color, as well as designer. | 一切都是按颜色和设计师分类的 |
[1:07:27] | You don’t have to think about anything. | 你什么都不用考虑 |
[1:07:29] | You just reach in and know right where it is. | 只需伸手就知道在哪 |
[1:07:31] | – You’re gonna love it. – Yeah? | -你会喜欢这个的 -是吗 |
[1:07:33] | This is my favorite thing in the whole world. Close your eyes. | 这是我在全世界最喜欢的东西 闭上眼睛 |
[1:07:36] | – Okay, you ready? – Yeah, baby. | -准备好了吗 -是的 宝贝 |
[1:07:43] | – Isn’t it beautiful? – Oh, God. Heh. | -漂亮吗 -天啊 |
[1:07:46] | This is it. This is the thing. | 没错 就是这个 |
[1:07:49] | You deserve this, baby. | 这是你应得的 宝贝 |
[1:07:51] | Isn’t it great? This is the most beautiful | 很棒不是吗 这是我一生中 |
[1:07:53] | thing I’ve ever seen in my whole life. | 见过最美的东西 |
[1:07:55] | – You wanna go for a ride? – Oh, yeah. Heh. | -你想去兜风吗 -好啊 |
[1:07:58] | Let’s do this thing. She rocks. | 我们来吧 她贼猛 |
[1:08:02] | Yeah! | 棒呆 |
[1:08:03] | Hold on. | 抓稳了 |
[1:08:05] | You set us up, Chico. | 你陷害了我们 奇科 |
[1:08:07] | You wanna fuck with Raphael and Ringo.. | 你要是想耍拉斐尔和林戈 |
[1:08:09] | …that’s your business. You don’t fuck with Chest and Brock. | 那是你的事 但你别想耍切斯特和布洛克 |
[1:08:13] | – No– – You know what? | -不 -你知道吗 |
[1:08:15] | – No. – You’re not even worth it. | -不 -你不值得 |
[1:08:17] | I gave you a chance. | 我给过你机会 |
[1:08:23] | I trusted him. | 我信过他 |
[1:08:26] | Well, we almost solved the case. | 我们差点就破案了 |
[1:08:31] | At least the women are safe. | 至少这些女人安全了 |
[1:08:34] | Let’s go get some of that Saturday-night beaver. | 我们来点周末夜狂欢吧 |
[1:08:38] | No one fucks with Chest and Brock. | 没有人可以给切斯特和布洛克捣乱 |
[1:08:42] | This is the best work we’ve ever done. | 这是我们最好的作品 |
[1:08:45] | It’s a real film, Jack. | 这是一部真正的电影 杰克 |
[1:08:49] | – It feels good. – You made it fly. | -感觉很好 -你让它升华了 |
[1:08:54] | You know, this is the film… | 知道吗 我希望 |
[1:08:58] | …I want them to remember me by. | 人们因为这部电影而铭记我 |
[1:09:11] | Thank you. | 感谢 |
[1:09:31] | You know, as far as I’m concerned, it’s all about love, you know? | 你知道吗 就我而言 一切都是为了爱 |
[1:09:35] | I mean, if you love someone, | 我是说 如果你爱一个人 |
[1:09:37] | how hard can the world be? | 世界又会有多艰难呢 |
[1:09:38] | I mean, uh, people will come | 我是说 你会认识不同的人 |
[1:09:40] | and they will go, and so will problems… | 他们也会离去 也会有问题 |
[1:09:42] | …but ultimately, if you have got love | 但最终 如果你有爱 |
[1:09:45] | on your side, and it is just…. | 在你身旁相伴 那就 |
[1:09:47] | I mean, it is just deep down in your soul… | 我是说 爱扎根于你灵魂深处 |
[1:09:53] | …what’s a problem gonna be | 那会是什么样的问题 |
[1:09:54] | that takes your attention away from that? | 可以将你的注意力从爱身上转移呢 |
[1:09:58] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[1:10:02] | – I’m Becky Barnett. – I’m Jerome. | -我是蓓姬·巴内特 -我是杰罗姆 |
[1:10:06] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you too, Becky. | -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 蓓姬 |
[1:10:08] | – So, what do you do? – Oh, uh, I’m in the auto industry. | -那么 你是做什么的 -我做汽车行业的 |
[1:10:14] | Yeah, I’m a regional manager over at Pep Boys. | 是的 我是活力男孩的区域经理 |
[1:10:16] | Oh. Wow. | 是吗 |
[1:10:18] | That’s great. That’s great. | 不错 不错 |
[1:10:19] | You’ve got a really nice smile, Becky. | 你的笑容真美 蓓姬 |
[1:10:22] | Thank you, heh, heh… | 谢谢 |
[1:10:24] | Jerome …Jerome. Ha, ha. Ha, ha. | |
[1:10:39] | – The Colonel. – Excuse me. | -上校 -抱歉 |
[1:10:43] | Floyd Gondolli Floyd Gondolli. Ha, ha. | |
[1:10:44] | Great you could make it. Great, great, great. | 你能来真是太好了 很好 很好 |
[1:10:47] | – How are you? You look happy. – I’m fine. | -你好吗 你看起来很高兴 -我很好 |
[1:10:51] | – Meet boys, Tommy, Pete. – Hi. | -见见小子们 汤米 皮特 -你们好 |
[1:10:53] | Meet girls, Cyndi, Angie. | 见见姑娘们 辛迪 安吉 |
[1:10:56] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:10:57] | These are the next stars. | 他们是冉冉升起的新星 |
[1:10:59] | These are the real people in the world. | 世界的掌控者 |
[1:11:03] | I think we ought to talk with Jack now. | 我想我们现在应该和杰克谈谈 |
[1:11:05] | Iron this out before we start the new year? | 把这个事在新年前定下来 |
[1:11:07] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[1:11:09] | What were you thinking? Whatwere you feeling? | 你有什么想法 感觉怎么样 |
[1:11:11] | Did you do research? | 你有做研究吗 |
[1:11:12] | – Hi, Amber. – What are you talking about? | -安珀 -你们在说什么呢 |
[1:11:14] | – Oh, nothing. – You wanna come with me for a little while? | -没什么 -你想和我来一下吗 |
[1:11:18] | – Where? – It’s a surprise, surprise, surprise. | -去哪里 -是个惊喜 惊喜 惊喜 |
[1:11:21] | Yeah. Let’s go. Excuse me, Jessie. | 好吧 走吧 抱歉 杰西 |
[1:11:53] | – Hey, Buck. – Hey, Jessie. How you doing? | -你好 巴克 -杰西 你好吗 |
[1:11:56] | – You sitting alone? – Yes. | -你一个人坐吗 -是的 |
[1:12:03] | – Todd Parker. – Rocking Reed Rothchild. | -托德·帕克 -摇摆里德·罗斯柴尔德 |
[1:12:06] | – Aw, you made it. Yeah. Woo-hoo. – Yeah. | -你来了 太棒了 -是的 |
[1:12:10] | Amazing party, man. Fucking chicks everywhere. | 派对很棒 到处都是妞 |
[1:12:13] | You bet. Courtesy of Jack Horner. Thank you. | 当然了 都是杰克·霍纳的 谢谢 |
[1:12:15] | I wouldn’t mind me having | 我不介意 |
[1:12:17] | a piece of that action right over there. | 认识一下那边的那个尤物 |
[1:12:19] | That’s Michelle. I’ll introduce you. | 那是米歇尔 我来帮你介绍 |
[1:12:21] | Sure. Introduce her to my lap. | 当然 把她介绍给我的大腿吧 |
[1:12:23] | Did you get off work, man? | 你下班了吗 伙计 |
[1:12:24] | – I don’t dance Sunday nights. – Right. | -我星期天晚上不跳舞 -对 |
[1:12:27] | – Whose Vette is that out in the driveway? – Dirk. | -街上那辆克尔维特是谁的 -迪哥的 |
[1:12:30] | – I’m so jealous of him. – That shit’s jamming. | -我真羡慕他 -那东西可牛了 |
[1:12:32] | It’s dropped down low with a 350 cube, | 底盘最小离地角350度 |
[1:12:34] | 3-and-a-quarter horsepower… | 325马力 |
[1:12:36] | …4-speed, 4.10 gears, 10 coats of competition orange… | 4速手动4.10尺比变速箱 10层竞速漆层 |
[1:12:39] | …hand-rubbed lacquer with a dual-plane manifold. | 双平面流形以及手工打磨漆面 |
[1:12:42] | Tsk, full fucking race cams. Whoa. | TSK超级竞速凸轮轴 |
[1:12:44] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[1:12:53] | I’m pretty happy with it, you know. | 你知道吗 我对此很满意 |
[1:12:55] | It’s a great look for you, I think. | 我觉得你的造型很好 |
[1:12:57] | It’s pretty original, you know, I think. | 我觉得很有创意 |
[1:13:00] | Right. | 是啊 |
[1:13:03] | Heh. I’m gonna take this off. | 我还是把这个摘了吧 |
[1:13:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:13:11] | What were we talking about before? | 我们刚才在聊什么来着 |
[1:13:13] | – Um, oil painting? – No. | -油画 -不是 |
[1:13:16] | – No– Yes. I mean, um, but I was saying– – Oh, oh, oh. Sunsets. | -是 不过我是说 -是日落吗 |
[1:13:20] | Right, yeah. I was saying that I love sunsets. | 是的 是的 我说我喜欢日落 |
[1:13:23] | – But sunrises are better. Heh. – Exactly. Ha, ha. | -但是日出更好 -没错 |
[1:13:27] | I thought I was the only one who felt that way. | 我以为我是唯一一个这么觉得的人 |
[1:13:29] | – No, I feel that way. – Really? | -不 我也这么觉得 -真的吗 |
[1:13:31] | Yes, really. Hey, have you ever heard my stereo system? | 是的 真的 你听过我的立体声音响吗 |
[1:13:35] | – No. – I’m gonna open my own business. | -没有 -我要自己创业了 |
[1:13:38] | – Really? – Yes. Yes. It’s my dream. | -真的吗 -是的 这是我的梦想 |
[1:13:42] | Okay, it’s hi-fi stereo equipment at discount prices. | 卖高保真音响设备 但打折 |
[1:13:47] | Yeah. It’s called Buck’s Super Stereo World. | 就叫巴克超级立体声 |
[1:13:50] | – That is a fucking great idea. Heh. – Yeah. | -那真是个好主意 -是的 |
[1:13:53] | You know, in the 80s, that’s when it’s gonna happen for real. | 你知道在80年代 这事真能成 |
[1:13:57] | – Really? – Yes, really. The 1980s. | -真的吗 -真的 80年代可以 |
[1:14:00] | Wow. | 厉害 |
[1:14:03] | I wanted you to give me a minute | 我想你给我一分钟 |
[1:14:04] | so I could tell you how much I love you. | 让我可以告诉你 我有多爱你 |
[1:14:06] | I mean, it’s gonna be a new year and | 我是说 这将是新的一年 |
[1:14:08] | we’re gonna start things and do things… | 我们要开始做一些事情 |
[1:14:10] | …and I just wanted you to know how much I care about you. | 我只想让你知道我有多关心你 |
[1:14:14] | I really care about you, honey. | 我真的很在意你 宝贝 |
[1:14:15] | – You’re my little baby. – Thank you, Amber. | -你是我的小宝贝 -谢谢你 安珀 |
[1:14:18] | You’re the best thing that’s happened to me | 自从我儿子离开后遇见你是我最美好的事 |
[1:14:20] | since my son went off, and I just– | 遇见你就是最美好的事 我 |
[1:14:23] | I love you, honey. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[1:14:25] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:14:29] | Fucking 1980, you know? | 去他妈的1980年 |
[1:14:32] | – Can you believe it? – I can’t. | -你能相信吗 -不能 |
[1:14:33] | I mean, it’s like, the next thing you know | 我是说 接下来就 |
[1:14:36] | it’s gonna be, like, 1990 and 2000. | 就会是1990年还有2000年 |
[1:14:38] | I mean, can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[1:14:40] | Goodbye, 1979. | 再见了 1979年 |
[1:14:43] | Hello, 1980. | 你好啊 1980年 |
[1:14:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:14:48] | Make sure you snort it back real quick and hard. | 一定要用力快速地吸进去 |
[1:14:52] | – Huh? – Like this. | -啥 -像这样 |
[1:15:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:15:09] | – Ugh, it burns. – It’s good though, right? | -感觉好烫啊 -但感觉很好 对吗 |
[1:15:12] | It’s going in my throat. | 跑到喉咙里了 |
[1:15:14] | That’s the drip. The drip’s the best part. | 那是流下去的 是最好的 |
[1:15:17] | – It tastes like aspirin. – Here. Do one more in the other nostril. | -味道像阿司匹林 -换个鼻孔 再来 |
[1:15:20] | I need a drink of water, I think. | 我想喝点水 |
[1:15:23] | One more, and then a drink of water. | 再来一次 然后喝水 |
[1:15:32] | Do you think I look cool when I do it? | 你觉得我这样做的时候看起来酷吗 |
[1:15:40] | So let’s talk about the future. | 让我们来谈谈未来 |
[1:15:42] | Let’s talk about what video means to this industry. | 谈谈影片对这个行业意味着什么 |
[1:15:45] | And let’s talk about how all of us– Not one of us. | 对我们所有人 不是某个人 |
[1:15:48] | How all of us are gonna profit. | 我们要如何获利 |
[1:15:50] | I’ve been doing theater in San Francisco and San Diego… | 在你们还没成气候的时候 |
[1:15:54] | …about as long as you’ve been doing stag and hard-core. | 我就在旧金山和圣地亚哥做影院了 |
[1:15:57] | We’re all familiar with your biography, Floyd. | 我们都很熟悉你的故事了 弗洛伊德 |
[1:15:59] | No one is doubting your credentials or your history. | 没有人怀疑你的资历和过往 |
[1:16:02] | Then why the resistance? | 那为什么要反对呢 |
[1:16:04] | I mean, this industry is gonna be turned upside down soon enough. | 这个行业也许不久后就要被颠覆了 |
[1:16:07] | Why help it? | 为什么还要助长它 |
[1:16:09] | Why not be prepared? | 为什么不做好准备 |
[1:16:11] | Colonel’s got the money. | 上校有资金 |
[1:16:13] | You got the talent, Jack. | 而你有天赋 杰克 |
[1:16:14] | I got the connection to the equipment | 我能搞到设备 |
[1:16:16] | and the mail-order distribution. | 还有直邮分销网络 |
[1:16:17] | Not to mention those kids out there | 更不用说外面那些孩子 |
[1:16:20] | who are hot fuck action to the max, Jack. | 他们操得太他妈激烈了 杰克 |
[1:16:23] | This is the future. Videotape tells the truth. | 录像带就是未来 |
[1:16:26] | Wait a minute. You come into my house, | 等一下 你来我的房子 |
[1:16:29] | my party, to tell me about the future? | 我的派对 就是来告诉我未来吗 |
[1:16:33] | That the future is tape, videotape, and not film? | 说什么未来是属于录像带的 而不是电影 |
[1:16:36] | That it’s amateurs and not professionals? | 是属于业余而不是专业的吗 |
[1:16:39] | I’m a filmmaker. | 我是个制片人 |
[1:16:40] | That’s why I will never make a movie on videotape. | 这就是我为什么永远做录像带的电影 |
[1:16:43] | And I’ll tell you something else. | 我还要告诉你 |
[1:16:45] | I will never, ever loan out any of the actors… | 我永远不会借给你任何 |
[1:16:48] | – …that I have under contract to you. – Wait, wait, wait, Jack. | -和我签合同的演员 -等一下 杰克 |
[1:16:52] | I’m not a complicated man. I like cinema. | 我不是什么复杂的人 我喜欢电影行业 |
[1:16:55] | In particular, I like to see people fucking on film. | 特别是 我挺喜欢看他们在电影里面做爱 |
[1:16:58] | I don’t wanna win an Oscar, | 我不想得奥斯卡奖 |
[1:16:59] | and I don’t wanna reinvent the wheel. | 我也不想炒别人的冷饭 |
[1:17:01] | I like simple pleasures like butter in my ass, | 我喜欢简单的快乐 吃喝不愁 |
[1:17:04] | lollipops in my mouth. | 有糖吃就开心 |
[1:17:05] | That’s just me. That’s just something that I enjoy. | 这就是我 这就是我享受的事情 |
[1:17:08] | Call me crazy, call me a pervert… | 说我疯狂 说我堕落 |
[1:17:09] | …but there’s one little thing that I wanna do in this life… | 但我这一生就只想做一件事 |
[1:17:13] | …and that is I wanna make a dollar and a cent in this business. | 那就是我要赚尽这行业的每一分钱 |
[1:17:17] | Ahh, Jack, I’m not trying to hurt you. | 杰克 我没有想要伤害你 |
[1:17:20] | I’m trying to help you stay one step ahead of the game. | 我是想帮你走在趋势的前端 |
[1:17:24] | We’re going in circles now. | 我们在兜圈子了 |
[1:17:25] | We’re in familiar territory. | 我们都在很熟悉的领域 |
[1:17:27] | The territory we’re in is the future. | 而我们这个领域就是未来 |
[1:17:30] | Not to mention the cost. | 也不用说成本了 |
[1:17:32] | You know, if it looks like shit and it sounds like shit… | 如果它看起来糟糕 听起来糟糕 |
[1:17:35] | …then it must be shit. | 那就一定完蛋 |
[1:17:37] | You’re holding on too tight, Jack. | 你抓得太紧了 杰克 |
[1:17:40] | It doesn’t have to look good. | 它没有必要看起来很好 |
[1:17:42] | Film is just too damn expensive. | 拍电影太他妈烧钱了 |
[1:17:44] | And the theaters are already converting to video projectors. | 而且影院已经开始转用投影机了 |
[1:17:48] | I haven’t heard that. | 这个我还没听说 |
[1:17:50] | Well, it’s true. | 这是真的 |
[1:17:58] | Ten minutes before the new year. | 新年之前的十分钟 |
[1:18:02] | I’d like to spend it with my friends. | 我想和朋友们一起度过 |
[1:18:05] | We will or will not continue this conversation. | 我们之后再看要不要继续这个话题 |
[1:18:15] | Hey, Dirk. Ha, ha. | 嘿 迪哥 |
[1:18:16] | Hey, Scotty. What’s up? | 斯科蒂 怎么了 |
[1:18:17] | – Fucking New Year’s, right? -1980. | -该死的新年 对吗 -1980年 |
[1:18:19] | – Oh, man, right. Did you see my new car? – You got a new car? | -看到我的新车了吗 -你买了新车吗 |
[1:18:23] | – Yeah. Wanna see? – Yeah. | -是的 要看看吗 -好 |
[1:18:25] | All right, cool. It’s out front. | 好的 就在前面 |
[1:18:28] | Come on. It’s out front. | 来吧 在前面 |
[1:18:29] | Dirk. I want you | 迪哥 我想让你 |
[1:18:30] | to meet my friend Todd. | 见见我的朋友陶德 |
[1:18:31] | Todd Parker, Dirk Diggler. | 托德·帕克 大炮王迪哥 |
[1:18:32] | – What’s up? How are you? – We finally meet. | -怎么样 你好吗 -终于见面了 |
[1:18:34] | – Yeah. – No. | -没错 -没有吧 |
[1:18:35] | I was telling you about him before. | 我之前跟你提过他 |
[1:18:37] | You remember. Todd Parker. | 记得吗 托德·帕克 |
[1:18:39] | He works at Party Boys Strip Club. | 他在派对男孩脱衣舞俱乐部工作 |
[1:18:40] | Oh, cool. You’re a dancer. | 酷 你是个舞蹈演员 |
[1:18:42] | Yeah, I got some moves. | 没错 会些舞步 |
[1:18:43] | Dirk Dirk? Uh– | |
[1:18:45] | I’m sorry. You coming? Or you wanna talk to these guys–? | 抱歉 你要来吗 还是要跟他们聊天 |
[1:18:48] | Yeah, Scotty. | 来 斯科蒂 |
[1:18:49] | I’ll be around in a bit. We can talk then? | 我一会儿再过来 我们待会儿再聊 |
[1:18:51] | – Okay. – See you later, Reed. | -好的 -待会见 里德 |
[1:18:52] | – See you. – All right. | -再见 -好的 |
[1:18:56] | Uh, when you get by, uh, the lights, | 当你走过这些灯 |
[1:18:59] | close your eyes. | 把眼睛闭上 |
[1:19:00] | – Okay? – All right. | -好吗 -好的 |
[1:19:01] | – All right, just follow my voice. All right? – Yeah. | -跟着我的声音走 好吗 -好 |
[1:19:04] | Here, here, here. | 这儿这儿 |
[1:19:09] | – Here, here, here. – Where? | -就在这里 -哪儿啊 |
[1:19:11] | Keep coming. All right, open them. | 继续走 好 睁开吧 |
[1:19:14] | This is it. Ha-ha-ha. | 就是这个 |
[1:19:16] | – It’s cool. – Yeah. You wanna get inside? | -帅啊 -是啊 要进来看看吗 |
[1:19:19] | – When did you get this? – Uh, yesterday. | -什么时候买的 -昨天 |
[1:19:21] | Actually, I had it painted yesterday | 其实我昨天刚做了漆 |
[1:19:22] | so the paint might still be kind of sticky. | 所以可能还会有点黏 |
[1:19:25] | – This is great, man. Really great. – You wanna go for a ride? | -这太棒了 真的 -你想兜兜风吗 |
[1:19:28] | Wait, wait, wait. Fuck. Hell, how much time is left? | 等一下 操 见鬼 还剩多长时间 |
[1:19:32] | I’m sorry, Dirk. | 对不起 迪哥 |
[1:19:33] | – What the hell is the matter with you? -I’m sorry. | -你他妈什么毛病 -抱歉 |
[1:19:35] | Why did you do that, Scotty? | 你为什么要这样 斯科蒂 |
[1:19:37] | Uh, you look at me sometimes. | 你有的时候会看着我 |
[1:19:38] | – What? – I wanted to know if you like me. | -什么 -我想知道你是不是喜欢我 |
[1:19:40] | Well, of cour– Uh. Yeah, I like you, Scotty. | 当然 我喜欢你 斯科蒂 |
[1:19:43] | Can I kiss you? Please? | 那我可以吻你吗 |
[1:19:44] | Scotty, I don’t– | 斯科蒂 我不 |
[1:19:46] | – Can I kiss you on the mouth? – No. | -我可以亲你的嘴吗 -不行 |
[1:19:47] | – Please let me. – Scotty. | -求你了 -斯科蒂 |
[1:19:50] | I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean | 我真的很抱歉 我不是故意 |
[1:19:51] | to grab you like that or scare you. | 那样抓着你或想吓到你的 |
[1:19:53] | – It’s all right. – Do you wanna kiss me? | -没事的 -你想吻我吗 |
[1:19:55] | – Scotty, wha–? – No? | -斯科蒂 什么 -不想吗 |
[1:19:57] | – What is the matter with you? – Uh, forget it. | -你是怎么了 -没什么 |
[1:20:00] | I’m really drunk. Really, I am. I’m just– I’m out of my head. | 我喝多了 真的 我脑子不太清醒了 |
[1:20:04] | I’m so wa– I’m really wasted. Really, Dirk. | 我 我真的很醉 真的 迪哥 |
[1:20:07] | – I’m really wasted. I’m crazy right now. – I understand, man. | -我喝太多了 我现在很疯 -我懂 |
[1:20:10] | I’m really crazy, you know? | 我真的很疯狂 知道吗 |
[1:20:11] | Do you wanna go back inside? | 你要回去吗 |
[1:20:14] | – Do you like my car, Dirk? – What? | -你喜欢我的车吗 迪哥 -啥 |
[1:20:17] | I mean– – Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 我喜欢 |
[1:20:19] | Because I wanted to, you know– | 因为我很想 |
[1:20:21] | I wanted to make sure you thought it was cool… | 我想确定你觉得它很酷 |
[1:20:23] | …or else I was gonna take it back. | 不然的话我就去把它退了 |
[1:20:27] | It’s great, Scotty. | 车很不错 斯科蒂 |
[1:20:29] | Happy New Year. | 新年快乐 |
[1:20:31] | Happy New Year, Scotty. | 新年快乐 斯科蒂 |
[1:20:32] | I love you. I really love you. | 我爱你 我真的很爱你 |
[1:20:34] | – I love you too, Scotty. – Okay. | -我也爱你 斯科蒂 -好的 |
[1:20:36] | – All right, let’s go back inside, okay? – All right. All right. | -让我们回去吧 好吗 -好的 好的 |
[1:20:48] | Fucking idiot. | 傻逼 |
[1:20:51] | I’m a fucking idiot. | 我是个傻逼 |
[1:20:55] | I’m a fucking idiot. | 我是个傻逼 |
[1:20:59] | I’m a fucking idiot. | 我是他妈的傻逼 |
[1:21:07] | I’m a fucking idiot. | 我就是个傻逼 |
[1:21:09] | Fucking idiot. Fucking idiot. Fucking idiot. | 傻逼 傻逼 傻逼 |
[1:21:14] | Jackie. Jackie.Two minutes, pops. | 杰基 还有两分钟 靓仔们 |
[1:21:19] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 去吧 去吧 |
[1:21:24] | Two. Two minutes. Two minutes. | 两分钟 只有两分钟了 |
[1:21:28] | Come on, Little Bill. | 快点儿 小比尔 |
[1:21:30] | Okay. Becky, I’m– | 好的 蓓姬 我 |
[1:21:38] | Little Bill. Smile, man. Come here. | 小比尔 笑一个 快过来吧 |
[1:21:42] | Right, ha, ha. | 来了 |
[1:21:47] | I’m so excited. | 我好兴奋 |
[1:21:52] | Little Bill, champagne? | 小比尔 喝香槟吗 |
[1:21:54] | – Aw, thanks. That’s really nice of you. – Happy New Year. | -谢谢 你真好 -新年快乐 |
[1:21:57] | – To you too. – Okay, man. | -你也是 -好的 |
[1:21:58] | Get some champagne, dude. | 来点儿香槟 哥们儿 |
[1:22:03] | No, I’m sorry, I don’t have any matches. | 不好意思 我没有火柴 |
[1:22:05] | I got it here, hold on. Happy New Year. | 我这有 等下 新年快乐 |
[1:22:13] | Hey, Kurt, have you seen my wife? | 嘿 科特 你看到我老婆了吗 |
[1:22:15] | No, no. Hey, they’re doing that countdown thing. | 没有 他们在倒计时 |
[1:22:17] | – Come on in, man. – Okay. | -快来吧 哥们 -好的 |
[1:22:59] | Come on, say something. Make a toast. | 来啊 说点什么 敬个酒 |
[1:23:02] | Hey, Little Bill, look at me. | 嘿 小比尔 看我 |
[1:24:06] | Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five… | 十 九 八 七 六 五 |
[1:24:12] | …four, three, two– | 四 三 二 |
[1:24:18] | What the fuck was that? | 那他妈是啥 |
[1:24:20] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克在哪 |
[1:24:25] | Where’s Jack? | 杰克在哪儿 |
[1:24:33] | What about your character Brock Landers… | 你的角色布洛克·兰德斯怎么样了 |
[1:24:35] | …and what some people might consider | 还有某些人会怎么看待 |
[1:24:37] | violent attitudes towards women? | 对女性的暴力态度 |
[1:24:40] | Violence? No. What–? | 暴力 不 什么 |
[1:24:45] | I mean, if there’s a certain amount | 如果在这系列影片中 |
[1:24:47] | of, you know, violence or action… | 真的有部分的 |
[1:24:50] | …in this series of films, you know, that’s the movie. | 暴力或者行为 你知道 那只是电影 |
[1:24:56] | If Brock Landers is slick with a gun… | 如果布洛克·兰德斯是个拿着枪的滑头 |
[1:24:59] | …he does so only in the vein of good and right. | 他这样做只是出于善意 |
[1:25:02] | Brock protects the values of the American ideal… | 布洛克保护着美国理想的价值观 |
[1:25:05] | …and fights for causes that instill pride | 在一个道德难求的社会里 |
[1:25:08] | in a society where morals are hard to come by. | 为能给人以自豪感的事业而战斗 |
[1:25:11] | Who sent you? Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 谁派的 |
[1:25:12] | Get the fuck off me, asshole. | 从我身上滚下去 混蛋 |
[1:25:14] | Lie still! Lie still or I’ll punch you in the goddamn face! | 躺着别动 不然我一拳打你脸上 |
[1:25:17] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[1:25:20] | I’ll find out who sent you. | 我会查清楚是谁派你来的 |
[1:25:25] | Amber, I live in this world. | 安珀 我在这个世界里生活 |
[1:25:27] | I don’t like violence any more than you do. | 我也和你一样不喜欢暴力 |
[1:25:31] | Violence is a bad thing. | 暴力很糟糕 |
[1:25:33] | But when you see violence in films, it’s– You know– | 但当你看到暴力呈现在影片里时 |
[1:25:38] | If movies, films, caused violence… | 如果电影 影片 能带来暴力 |
[1:25:42] | …we’d be able to wipe out violence tomorrow. | 那我们明天就可以消灭暴力 |
[1:25:44] | Boom, no more films. That’s fine with me. | 嘣 不再有影片 我倒是没关系 |
[1:25:46] | I’ll find something else to do. | 我可以找点其他事情做 |
[1:25:48] | I’ll fuck on my own time. | 我会用自己的时间去干 |
[1:25:49] | You know, I got other interests. I’m a magician. | 我有其他的兴趣 我是个魔术师 |
[1:25:52] | Um, and, you know, hopefully, that’ll be | 而且 如果可能的话 |
[1:25:54] | something that I focus on in the future. | 我将来会专注于此 |
[1:25:56] | Because you can’t fuck forever. | 因为你不可能永操不休 |
[1:25:58] | I realize that. Anyway, violence… | 我意识到了这一点 总之 暴力 |
[1:26:01] | …is something that plagues us as a society. | 是困扰着社会的东西 |
[1:26:05] | Well, the fine line is I’m playing a character. | 关键是我是在扮演一个角色 |
[1:26:08] | You know, I mean, I’m Dirk Diggler. | 我是说 我是大炮王迪哥 |
[1:26:12] | Brock Landers is a character that I’m playing. | 布洛克·兰德斯是我扮演的角色 |
[1:26:16] | I’m gonna ask you once more, and I’m gonna ask you nice. | 我要再问你一遍 并且很礼貌地问 |
[1:26:18] | Where the fuck is Ringo, you bitch? | 林戈他妈的到底在哪 婊子 |
[1:26:21] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[1:26:24] | – Uh, why do I love him? – Yeah. | -我为什么爱他吗 -对 |
[1:26:26] | He’s, uh– He’s very special. | 他 他很特别 |
[1:26:28] | And, um, he can fuck hard or he can fuck, like, really gently. | 他可以操得很有力 也可以很温柔 |
[1:26:32] | He’s the best. | 他是最棒的 |
[1:26:34] | Uh, I think that’s part of my reason for doing this, you know? | 我想这就是我做这个的部分原因吧 |
[1:26:39] | I’ve gotten thousands upon thousands of letters… | 我收到过成千上万的来信 |
[1:26:43] | …you know, from people telling me | 都是人们在告诉我 |
[1:26:44] | “God, you’ve taught me this and | 天呐 你教会了我这个 |
[1:26:46] | you’ve made our love life so much better.” | 你使得我们的性生活和谐多了 |
[1:26:48] | And this isn’t “Go out and have sex with 10 million people.” | 而这并不是”出去大操四方” |
[1:26:51] | And, you know, “How to get a girl off.” | 或者”怎样搞定女孩” |
[1:26:53] | It’s about how to get your wife off. | 而是怎样让你老婆死心塌地 |
[1:26:55] | If only people could have been doing this before… | 如果以前也有人这样做就好了 |
[1:26:58] | …we could have saved a million relationships. | 我们本可以去挽回成千上万的情侣关系 |
[1:27:00] | You know, I’ve saved thousands. | 知道吗 我拯救了上千对 |
[1:27:02] | Blocking, an idea or a movement. | 场景设计 一个点子 或是动作 |
[1:27:04] | Jack Horner | 导演 |
[1:27:05] | Jack will put the final touches together | 杰克会根据最终所需 |
[1:27:07] | for what the camera needs for editing… | 来完善和润色整个影片 |
[1:27:10] | …but, you know, he allows me to block my own sex scenes… | 但是 他允许我在自己的性爱场面 |
[1:27:13] | …and, you know, gives me the freedom | 让我可以自由发挥 |
[1:27:15] | to develop the character and stuff like that. | 去塑造角色或者一些别的 |
[1:27:17] | God, ha, ha, I don’t know any other, you know, director… | 老天 我不知道别的导演 |
[1:27:20] | …who would let an actor, you know, do that, heh. You know? | 会让演员去这样做 知道吗 |
[1:27:24] | Ha-ha-ha. I don’t allow him to block his own sex scenes. | 我可没有让他随意发挥自己的性爱场面 |
[1:27:30] | It is. It’s jealousy. | 这是嫉妒 |
[1:27:32] | It’s deceitfulness. It’s vindictiveness. | 是欺骗 是报复 |
[1:27:34] | It’s all of that stuff, you know? | 全都是这些东西 |
[1:27:37] | But, I mean, God, what can you expect | 但是 老天 当你到达顶峰的时候 |
[1:27:38] | when you’re on top, you know? | 你还能期待些什么 |
[1:27:40] | It’s like Napoleon. When he was the king… | 就像拿破仑 当他是帝王的时候 |
[1:27:43] | …you know, people were constantly trying to conquer him… | 总有人想要去征服他 |
[1:27:46] | …you know, in the Roman Empire. | 你知道 在罗马帝国 |
[1:27:49] | So it’s history repeating itself all over again. | 所以这是历史重演 |
[1:27:52] | To all the critics out there, | 跟所有批评者说 |
[1:27:53] | I know they’re gonna be reviewing this… | 我知道他们会评论这个 |
[1:27:55] | …and I know they’re gonna try to knock me. | 我知道他们会打击我 |
[1:27:57] | I just want them to know– | 我只希望他们知道 |
[1:27:58] | Is it okay if I say this into the camera, Amber? | 我可以对镜头这么说吗 安珀 |
[1:28:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:28:03] | I only am who I am because I was born that way. | 我是现在这个样子只因为我天生如此 |
[1:28:06] | I have a gift, and I am trying | 我有天赋 并且我不准备 |
[1:28:08] | to not be selfish about it, but to use it. | 藏着掖着 而是好好利用它 |
[1:28:11] | Okay? And if you wanna knock me for that, | 好吗 要是你们因为这个而批评我 |
[1:28:13] | it’s your own problem, okay? | 那是你们自己的问题 好吗 |
[1:28:15] | Jealousy will get you nowhere. | 嫉妒对你们毫无用处 |
[1:28:19] | I’m gonna keep rocking on. | 我还是会继续火下去 |
[1:28:21] | For Dirk Diggler… | 对大炮王迪哥来说 |
[1:28:23] | …the future is something to look forward to, not to fear. | 未来前景大好 没什么可怕的 |
[1:28:27] | He is a creative man of many interests | 他是个爱好广泛 有创造力的男人 |
[1:28:30] | Film, poetry, karate, music, and dance. | 电影 诗歌 空手道 音乐 还有舞蹈 |
[1:28:34] | He is a man of passion and mystery. | 他是个神秘又充满激情的男人 |
[1:28:37] | He is a man of lust. | 他是性感之神 |
[1:28:49] | It’s my poem to you. | 这是我写给你的诗 |
[1:28:51] | It’s good, Amber. It’s really good. | 真好 安珀 拍得真好 |
[1:28:52] | You’re like a director now. So have you shown Jack yet? | 你现在是导演了 你给杰克看了吗 |
[1:28:55] | No, just you. I wanted you to be the first. | 没 只有你看了 我想让你第一个看 |
[1:28:58] | – It’s really good, Amber. Congratulations. – Thanks. | -真的很棒 安珀 恭喜 -谢谢 |
[1:29:00] | Thanks, baby. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[1:29:03] | Um, the only thing I was wondering is– | 就是有一点 就是 |
[1:29:06] | You might think about cutting that part where Jack talks– | 你要不要考虑剪掉杰克说 |
[1:29:08] | – About blocking the sex? – Yeah. | -设计性爱的那段 -对 |
[1:29:11] | That stuff about me not being a black belt is not true. | 还有说我不是黑带那段不是真的 |
[1:29:14] | Yeah. I can fix that. | 好 我来改 |
[1:29:16] | – Ace of spades. – How did it turn out? | -黑桃A -效果怎么样 |
[1:29:19] | – Are you sure? – No. | -你确定吗 -不 |
[1:29:22] | – Shit. – Hello? | -妈的 -你好 |
[1:29:23] | – Hey, how was it, man? – What? | -嘿 怎么样 老兄 -什么 |
[1:29:27] | Really? I bet. You’re so good. | 真的吗 我猜也是 你真棒 |
[1:29:29] | Look, slow– Slow down. Slow down. | 听着 慢点 慢点 |
[1:29:32] | Guys, guys, guys. | 大家安静 |
[1:29:34] | Slow down, Colonel. Say again? | 慢点说 上校 再说一遍 |
[1:29:42] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[1:29:53] | So…? | 怎么 |
[1:29:54] | Well, let me tell you, Jack, ha, ha. | 我跟你说 杰克 |
[1:29:58] | I mean, I don’t mean to laugh about it, | 我不是想嘲笑她 |
[1:30:01] | but she was 15 going on 150, believe me. | 她是15但看起来像50 你信我 |
[1:30:05] | She was– You would never know it. Never know. | 她那样 不可能看出来的 不可能 |
[1:30:08] | I mean, I was fooled completely. I mean, I’ve had a few of them. | 我完全被骗了 虽然以前也有几次 |
[1:30:12] | Anyhow…. | 但无论如何 |
[1:30:14] | You do believe me, don’t you, Jack? | 你相信我吧 杰克 |
[1:30:17] | Yeah, I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[1:30:18] | Anyway, so I take her home, Jack, | 所以 我带她回家 杰克 |
[1:30:20] | you know, and I got her there… | 你知道的 我把她带到那 |
[1:30:23] | …and I tell her not to do so much coke… | 我还告诉她别吸那么多 |
[1:30:25] | …but she must have done 20 lines | 但是她肯定吸了有差不多 |
[1:30:26] | of this stuff in, like, 5 minutes. | 20条吧 也就5分钟的时间 |
[1:30:28] | It’s like a vacuum in her nose. And there’s only– | 像是她鼻子里有吸尘器一样 就不停地 |
[1:30:32] | Just going up like crazy. | 疯了一样 |
[1:30:33] | Anyway, she’s got all this stuff going up, | 总之 她吸了那么多 |
[1:30:35] | and the next thing you know, she started– | 然后突然间 她开始 |
[1:30:37] | Something must have broken up there, | 一定是哪里血管破裂了什么的 |
[1:30:39] | blood poured all over the place. | 血流地到处都是 |
[1:30:41] | All over the sheets and everything. Just…pouring out. | 床单上都是 到处都是 流个不停 |
[1:30:44] | – Oh, Jack. Oh, God. – All right. | -哦 杰克 哦 天哪 -我知道 |
[1:30:47] | You thought she was older. You– You didn’t do anything. | 你以为她年龄够大 你 你什么都没干 |
[1:30:51] | She was just at the– She was at your place. | 她就是在 就是在你那 |
[1:30:53] | You didn’t do anything, right? | 你什么都没做 对吧 |
[1:30:55] | – Nothing. – You didn’t do anything? | -什么都没做 -完全没有 |
[1:30:56] | You know me. I didn’t do a thing. | 你知道我的 一根指头都没碰她 |
[1:30:58] | You didn’t do anything? | 你没做什么吧 |
[1:30:59] | – No, I didn’t do anything. – All right, nothing. | -没有 我什么都没做 -好吧 没做 |
[1:31:06] | But they, uh…. | 但是他们 呃 |
[1:31:09] | They found something at the house. | 他们在房子里找到了些别的 |
[1:31:14] | – What? – There’s something that’s…. | -什么 -是些 |
[1:31:19] | Jack, it’s my fucking weakness, Jack. | 杰克 这是我的弱点 杰克 |
[1:31:23] | It’s just, they’re so small, | 他们那么小 |
[1:31:24] | and they’re so cute and they’re so adorable. | 那么可爱 实在太可爱了 |
[1:31:27] | I just can’t help it when they’re so cute | 他们那么可爱 我忍不住 |
[1:31:29] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[1:31:30] | No, no, Jack. Listen, listen. I don’t touch them, Jack. | 不 杰克 听我说 我不碰他们的 杰克 |
[1:31:32] | I don’t touch them in any way, honestly. | 我一点都不碰他们 真的 |
[1:31:35] | Jack, please. | 杰克 拜托 |
[1:31:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:31:40] | Now you think I’m an asshole. | 你觉得我是个混蛋了 |
[1:31:46] | Jack, let me tell you this. I love you, Jack. | 杰克 我跟你说 我爱你 |
[1:31:50] | I’m your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[1:31:51] | There’s one thing I want you to do, though. Tell me– | 但是我要你帮我个忙 告诉我 |
[1:31:54] | Jack, come on. Tell me that you’re my friend. | 杰克 拜托 你是我的朋友吧 |
[1:31:57] | Just tell me. Am I your friend? Am I–? | 实话说 你把我当朋友吗 |
[1:32:05] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[1:32:08] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[1:32:11] | Jack, Jack, am I your friend? | 杰克 杰克 我是你的朋友啊 |
[1:32:14] | Just tell me. Am I? Just tell me, Jack. Am I your friend? | 说话呀 是不是 杰克 我是不是你的朋友 |
[1:32:25] | – I do. – I do too. | -我愿意 -我也愿意 |
[1:32:33] | I now pronounce you man and wife. | 我宣布你们正式结为夫妻 |
[1:32:45] | – I’m dying to do a movie with you. – I know you are. | -太想跟你拍一部片了 -我知道 |
[1:32:47] | I mean,it’s such an important thing in my life. | 我是说 这事儿对我太重要了 |
[1:32:50] | I spoke to Jack– | 我跟杰克说了 |
[1:32:56] | – I’ll tell you what comes to mind. – Yeah? | -我跟你说我的点子 -什么 |
[1:32:58] | What comes to mind is I am the ultimate Latin lover. | 我的想法是我是最棒的拉丁情人 |
[1:33:02] | There is no Latin lover like me, understand? | 再没有我这么棒的拉丁情人了 明白吗 |
[1:33:05] | Once you get Maurice as the Latin lover…. | 要是莫里斯做你的拉丁情人 |
[1:33:10] | That is great. That’s so great. | 真棒 你们真棒 |
[1:33:12] | This is gonna be a great opportunity for me | 对我来说 用我的方式经营店铺 |
[1:33:14] | to run the store my way. | 是个绝佳机会 |
[1:33:16] | – Just to get those guys off my back. – Exactly. | -把那些人摔到脑后 -没错 |
[1:33:18] | I’ll run the store my way. | 我会用我的方式来经营 |
[1:33:21] | Are you guys moving to Bakersfield? | 你们要搬到贝克斯菲尔德吗 |
[1:33:24] | – Yeah. – Soon? | -对 -马上吗 |
[1:33:25] | – I once lived in Bakersfield. – Yeah? | -我在贝克斯菲尔德住过 -是吗 |
[1:33:28] | Hey, guys, we’re losing these two.They’re moving to Bakersfield. | 嘿 大家伙 他俩要搬去贝克斯菲尔德了 |
[1:33:31] | Big promotion. | 大升职 |
[1:33:34] | They look at the movies and say,”Hell, I can do that.” | 他们看着电影然后说 我也行 |
[1:33:37] | – I can do it. – It’s more complicated than that. | -我也行 -其实比他们想得复杂 |
[1:33:39] | – It’s a tough racket, actually. – Right. | -不是容易的事 -没错 |
[1:33:41] | Hey, Dirk, you made it. | 嘿 迪哥 你来了 |
[1:33:44] | – Hey, Jack. – How you doing? | -嘿 杰克 -你好吗 |
[1:33:46] | Good. Who’s that? | 挺好 这是谁 |
[1:33:49] | Hi. I’m Johnny Doe. | 嗨 我是乔尼·都 |
[1:33:51] | You’re Dirk Diggler. | 你是大炮王迪哥 |
[1:33:55] | It’s great to meet you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[1:33:59] | Johnny’s, uh, the new boy on the street. | 乔尼是 街上新来的 |
[1:34:03] | He’s interested in, uh, show business. | 他对这 这行感兴趣 |
[1:34:12] | He’s very tired. | 他今天太累了 |
[1:34:13] | And, uh, he’s shy, you know? | 而且 很害羞 知道吧 |
[1:34:19] | So like I said, it’s a tough– | 所以 就像我说的 不容易 |
[1:34:21] | It’s a tough business. | 这行很辛苦 |
[1:34:23] | You got a great kisser… | 你条件不错 |
[1:34:24] | …but, you know, there’s a lot of work | 但是 要做的还有很多 |
[1:34:28] | involved, a lot of people. | 得跟很多人 打交道 |
[1:34:30] | We all have to work our buns off. Know what I mean? | 我们都忙得团团转 明白吧 |
[1:34:33] | I mean, it takes 15, 16 guys just to do the lighting. | 我是说 得有十五六个人打灯光 |
[1:34:40] | No, no, no. It’s crystal, man.You just wanna do bumps. | 不不 这是冰毒 你只嗑摇头丸的 |
[1:34:42] | – Shut up, man. – All right. | -闭嘴 -好吧 |
[1:34:46] | Hey, you guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[1:34:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:34:50] | – Just saying hey. – Yeah, whatever. | -就是打个招呼 -好吧 随便 |
[1:34:54] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[1:34:57] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[1:34:59] | It’s fucking getting me fucking high, man. | 太他妈嗨了 |
[1:35:02] | Yeah. It’s that carpet dope. | 是啊 是地毯爽药 |
[1:35:04] | It’s the kind of dope they used to put carpet in. | 就是他们会在里面加地毯 |
[1:35:07] | You know, they’d mix it up in the bathtub | 你知道 他们会在浴缸里搅拌 |
[1:35:09] | and while they were mixing it up… | 混合的时候 |
[1:35:10] | …they’d drop in a hunk of carpet into it. | 加一大块地毯进去 |
[1:35:16] | It’s a lot better than that pink shit, | 比那个粉色的垃圾强多了 |
[1:35:18] | I tell you. The pink shit’s fucking weird. | 跟你说 粉色的那个太奇怪了 |
[1:35:20] | They put fish scales in that shit. | 他们往里面加鱼鳞 |
[1:35:34] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:35:44] | You look good. You ready? | 你看起来不错 准备好了吗 |
[1:35:47] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:35:56] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[1:36:01] | I am a star. I’m a fucking rock ‘n’ roll star, man. | 我是个明星 我是个摇滚天王 |
[1:36:04] | My cock can get hard. Come on. Fuck. | 我能硬起来 加油 妈的 |
[1:36:07] | Please don’t do this to me. No, please. Come on. | 别这样 不 求求老天 |
[1:36:10] | I’m a star. I am– | 我是个明星 我 |
[1:36:19] | Again. You ready? | 再来一次 准备好了吗 |
[1:36:23] | I’m born ready. | 时刻准备着 |
[1:36:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:36:29] | – What? – It’s just there’s a thing there– | -怎么 -就是这个 |
[1:36:31] | – No. – That’ll work. | -没事 -应该没问题 |
[1:36:33] | – Jack. – Yeah? | -杰克 -怎么了 |
[1:36:35] | I’m ready to shoot. | 我准备好拍摄了 |
[1:36:37] | Uh, 20 minutes, huh? | 20分钟后 好吧 |
[1:36:38] | No. I’m ready now. It’s gotta be now. | 不 我现在准备好了 必须得马上拍 |
[1:36:41] | Twenty minutes, babe. | 二十分钟 宝贝 |
[1:36:42] | Fuck it. Hey, no. Hey, Jack. I’m ready to shoot now. | 妈的 不 杰克 我现在就得拍 |
[1:36:46] | My cock is ready. I wanna fuck. Let’s go. | 我已经硬了 我想干 快拍 |
[1:36:49] | Twenty minutes. | 二十分钟 |
[1:36:50] | – I wanna fuck. Who’s it gonna be? – What? | -我想干 到底要谁 -什么 |
[1:36:53] | Who do you want to start fucking? Me or him? | 你到底想拍谁 我还是他 |
[1:36:56] | – What? – Shut up, okay? | -什么 -闭嘴好吗 |
[1:36:57] | I didn’t do anything to you. | 我可没得罪过你 |
[1:36:58] | What? You’re not even an actor. | 什么 你根本就不算演员 |
[1:37:00] | – You got no business being here. – Knock this shit off. | -这跟你有什么关系 -闭嘴吧 |
[1:37:03] | – Yes, I am. – No, no. | -我是 -不不 |
[1:37:04] | – I’m an actor. I’m a real fucking actor. – Shut up. | -我是演员 我他妈才是演员 -闭嘴 |
[1:37:07] | – What? – Hey, come on. | -什么 -嘿 别这样 |
[1:37:08] | – Shut up. – No. | -闭嘴 -不 |
[1:37:09] | Stop this Mickey Mouse bullshit. I want you to go in there. | 闭嘴别搞事了 你给我进屋去 |
[1:37:12] | I want you to cool off, okay? | 进去冷静一下 好吗 |
[1:37:16] | Just cool off and we’ll come back and shoot the scene. | 冷静一下 后面在拍好吗 |
[1:37:19] | – I said, I’m ready to shoot. – Not now. | -我说了 我准备好拍了 -现在不行 |
[1:37:21] | I’m not gonna tell you again, Jack. | 我不会说第二遍了 杰克 |
[1:37:24] | I’m not gonna shoot you in the state you’re in. | 你现在这个状态我没法拍 |
[1:37:26] | What do you mean, “state”? State? State of California? | 你什么意思 “状态” 加州状态吗 |
[1:37:29] | I know where the fuck I am, Jack. | 我知道我自己什么状态 |
[1:37:31] | You’ve been up for two days. | 你两天没睡了 |
[1:37:32] | No, I haven’t been up for two days. | 不 我没有熬两天 |
[1:37:34] | Nevertheless, you look like you haven’t been to sleep. | 但你看着像是两天没睡 |
[1:37:37] | So I ain’t gonna shoot you this way because you don’t look good. | 所以我没法拍你 你状态不行 |
[1:37:40] | You know what? You don’t tell me anything, okay? | 你知道吗 你没资格告诉我这个那个的 |
[1:37:43] | – Really? – You’re not the boss of me. | -是吗 -你又不是我老板 |
[1:37:45] | – Yes, I am. – Oh, you’re the king, huh? | -我是 -你以为你是国王啊 |
[1:37:46] | – Yes! – Don’t you fucking touch me, man! | -对 -别他妈碰我 |
[1:37:48] | – Dirk, honey– – No, no. No. You shut up too. | -迪哥 亲爱的 -不不 你也闭嘴 |
[1:37:51] | You’re not the mother of me and you’re not my boss. | 你不是我妈也不是我老板 |
[1:37:54] | – You’re not my fucking mom. – Hey, man– | -你又不是我妈 -嘿 兄弟 |
[1:37:56] | – Dirk, honey– – I’ll take you home. | -迪哥 宝贝 -我带你回家 |
[1:37:57] | No, no. I’m ready to shoot the scene. | 不不 我准备好拍了 |
[1:37:59] | I wanna shoot the scene. I’m fine. | 我想拍 我很好 |
[1:38:02] | I want you out of here. | 我想你现在离开 |
[1:38:03] | Look, it’s over, okay? I’m done. | 听着 都结束了好吗 我不玩了 |
[1:38:06] | Listen to me, kid. I want you– | 听着 小子 我希望你 |
[1:38:07] | – Don’t you fucking call me a kid. – What? | -他妈的别叫我小子 -什么 |
[1:38:09] | I’ll fuck you up. You wanna see me | 我能干翻你 你想看我露两手吗 |
[1:38:11] | kick some ass? I know fucking karate. You wanna fuck… | 我他妈会空手道 你要和我打 |
[1:38:13] | You’re fucking fired! You are fired! | 你他妈滚蛋吧 你被解雇了 |
[1:38:15] | Come on, come on. | 别这样 别这样 |
[1:38:16] | You’re fired, you goddamn kid! | 你滚吧 他妈的死小孩 |
[1:38:18] | What is that? What is that? | 你想干嘛 你想干嘛 |
[1:38:19] | -Jack Jack -Jack Jack – Jack! Jack! – Jack, Jack, Jack. | |
[1:38:21] | No, no, no. You know what? | 不不不 我告诉你 |
[1:38:22] | I’m the biggest star here, man. | 我才是这最大的明星 哥们儿 |
[1:38:24] | That’s the way it is. | 就是这样 |
[1:38:26] | I wanna fuck. It’s my big dick. | 我想干 这是我的大屌 |
[1:38:28] | So everybody get ready fucking now! | 所以所有人都她妈准备好 |
[1:38:32] | You know what? Here. | 这样吧 给你 |
[1:38:34] | I don’t need this shit. | 我不需要这个破玩意 |
[1:38:35] | You know, fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck all of you! | 知道么 去你妈的 干你们 |
[1:38:38] | You’re not my boss! You’re not the king of me! | 你不是我老板 你不是国王 |
[1:38:40] | I am the fucking king of Dirk! | 我才是迪哥王 |
[1:38:42] | You’re nothing without me, Jack. | 没了我你什么都不是 杰克 |
[1:38:44] | You’re fucking nothing. Fuck this. | 你什么也不是 去你的 |
[1:38:45] | – I don’t need this shit. – Dirk, wait. | -我他妈不跟你们玩了 -迪哥 等等 |
[1:38:47] | Fuck this. | 去他妈的 |
[1:38:48] | I’m so sorry, Jack. I’m so sorry. | 实在对不起 杰克 实在对不起 |
[1:38:49] | I’m gonna take care of this. I’m gonna straighten him out. | 我会搞定的 我会让他正常点 |
[1:39:07] | Okay, Dirk, you ready? | 好了 迪哥 你准备好了吗 |
[1:39:09] | Yeah. I was born ready, Nick. | 好了 我生来就准备好了 尼克 |
[1:39:11] | Let’s go, man. | 开始吧 兄弟 |
[1:39:12] | – Dirk Diggler demo. – Keep the vocals up. | -大炮王迪哥 小样 -大点声 |
[1:39:14] | “You Got the Touch,” take seven. | 《尽在掌握》 倒数七下 |
[1:39:17] | Excuse me, Reed. | 让一下 里德 |
[1:39:19] | Oh, heh. Oops. | 不好意思 |
[1:39:25] | ♪ You got the touch ♪ | ♪ 尽在掌握 ♪ |
[1:39:29] | ♪ You got the power ♪ | ♪ 尽享权力 ♪ |
[1:39:43] | ♪ After all is said and done ♪ | ♪ 一切都结束后 ♪ |
[1:39:47] | ♪ You never walk, you never run ♪ | ♪ 你从不彷徨 你从不逃避 ♪ |
[1:39:50] | ♪ You’re a winner ♪ | ♪ 你就是赢家 ♪ |
[1:39:54] | ♪ You got the moves, you know the streets ♪ | ♪ 你知道该怎么做 你熟悉这里的街道 ♪ |
[1:39:58] | ♪ Break the rules, take the heat ♪ | ♪ 挑战规则 承担后果 ♪ |
[1:40:01] | ♪ You’re nobody’s fool ♪ | ♪ 不被任何人愚弄 ♪ |
[1:40:06] | ♪ You’re at your best, when the goin’ gets rough ♪ | ♪ 世道艰难 你却保持最佳状态 ♪ |
[1:40:09] | ♪ You’ve been put to the test, but it’s never enough ♪ | ♪ 你历经考验 却远远不够 ♪ |
[1:40:14] | ♪ You got the touch ♪ | ♪ 你燃起动力 ♪ |
[1:40:17] | You think the bass is taking away from the vocal? | 你觉得低音部分盖过人声了吗 |
[1:40:22] | No, not really. Maybe. It sounds balanced to me. | 没有 还好 我听起来挺均衡的 |
[1:40:26] | It’s definitely taking away from my vocal. | 绝对盖过人声部分了 |
[1:40:28] | Just take the bass down and bring up the vocals. | 把低音降低 然后提高人声 |
[1:40:31] | Okay, let’s do it, Nick. You heard him. | 就这么做吧 尼克 你听到他说的了 |
[1:40:34] | You wanna take it from the top? | 你要从头来吗 |
[1:40:36] | – Yeah, let’s try it. – Okay. | -好啊 试试看 -好 |
[1:40:39] | ♪ Heat will rock you ♪ | ♪ 我的热情会震撼你 ♪ |
[1:40:44] | ♪ And heat will roll you ♪ | ♪ 我的热情会让你摇滚 ♪ |
[1:40:50] | ♪ Baby, don’t you know? ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你不知道吗 ♪ |
[1:40:55] | ♪ My heat will move your soul ♪ | ♪ 我的热情会感动你的灵魂 ♪ |
[1:41:01] | ♪ Come on, come on, come on ♪ | ♪ 来吧 来吧 来吧 ♪ |
[1:41:02] | ♪ Come on ♪ | ♪ 来吧 ♪ |
[1:41:04] | ♪ Love me today ♪ | ♪ 今天开始爱我 ♪ |
[1:41:09] | ♪ Love me tomorrow ♪ | ♪ 明天也要爱我 ♪ |
[1:41:15] | ♪ All day, all night ♪ | ♪ 日日夜夜 ♪ |
[1:41:18] | ♪ You feel my heat ♪ | ♪ 感受我的热情 ♪ |
[1:41:22] | ♪ Feel, feel, feel, feel my heat ♪ | ♪ 感受 感受我的热情 ♪ |
[1:41:26] | I think we should repeat that again. | 我觉得我们得重复一遍 |
[1:41:28] | ♪ Feel, feel, feel, feel, feel ♪ | ♪ 感受 感受 感受 ♪ |
[1:41:33] | ♪ Feel my heat ♪ | ♪ 感受我的热情 ♪ |
[1:41:35] | Yeah. That’s definitely cool. | 很不错 |
[1:41:39] | – Let’s lay it down. Nick? – You wanna lay it down? | -我们录吧 尼克 -你想录了吗 |
[1:41:41] | Were we rolling on that rehearsal? | 刚刚彩排录了吗 |
[1:41:43] | Is he gonna fuck me in the ass? | 他会从后庭上我吗 |
[1:41:46] | – Is that what you want? – It would be nice. | -你想这样吗 -应该会不错 |
[1:41:50] | Fuck her in the ass. | 从后庭上她 |
[1:41:52] | Lock and load, Jack. | 子弹已上膛 杰克 |
[1:42:02] | I was gonna take a pottery class at Everywoman’s Village. | 我本来要去妇女大学上陶艺课的 |
[1:42:04] | – Oh, I wanna do that. – Okay, we’ll do that. | -我想去上 -好啊 我们去吧 |
[1:42:07] | Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 3. | 每周一 三 五的3点 |
[1:42:09] | – I was thinking something. – What? | -我刚刚在想别的 -什么 |
[1:42:12] | I was gonna see about taking the GED. | 我想考个普通教育发展证书 |
[1:42:14] | Do you know what that is? | 你知道这是啥吗 |
[1:42:15] | For high school, to graduate. | 相当于高中毕业证书 |
[1:42:16] | It’s because I never got my diploma. | 因为我从来没有高中毕业证书 |
[1:42:18] | I feel bad, you know, that, uh– | 我感觉不好 |
[1:42:20] | I think you were right about that. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[1:42:22] | You should do it, Rollergirl, because you know what? | 你应该去考 溜冰女 因为你知道吗 |
[1:42:25] | If you wanted to, you could do anything. | 有志者事竟成 |
[1:42:33] | – Mr. Swope. – Yes. That’s me. Yes. | -斯沃普先生 -是我 |
[1:42:36] | – You have your loan application? – Yes, I do. Right there. | -你填好贷款申请了吗 -填好了 这里 |
[1:42:38] | – Good. You wanna follow me? – Yes, I do. | -好的 跟我来 -没问题 |
[1:42:41] | Hey, Kurt, are we gonna have any more coverage on this, or…? | 科特 这个场景还会有其他机位吗 |
[1:42:44] | No, no. We just keep shooting. This is video. | 不是这样 我们继续拍 这是个影片 |
[1:42:46] | We shoot and shoot, and then we deal with it later. | 我们一直拍下去 之后再处理 |
[1:42:49] | All right, now, Summer, I want you to take Skye’s thong off. | 好了 夏茉 你把斯凯的丁字裤脱掉 |
[1:42:52] | That thong thing. Yeah, actually take it off. | 那个丁字裤 对 脱掉它 |
[1:42:54] | That’s good. And finger it. | 不错 然后摸一摸 |
[1:42:56] | Oh, that’s good. Lick the thong. Yeah. | 很不错 舔一下那条丁字裤 |
[1:42:58] | You know, that’s really good technically, but– | 你的技巧很不错 但是 |
[1:43:00] | But it lacks passion. I wanna see some passion here. | 但是你没有激情 我想看到更多激情 |
[1:43:03] | Yes, bitch! | 他妈就是这样 |
[1:43:06] | Yeah, that’s it. | 没错 就这样 |
[1:43:09] | Lick my balls. | 舔我的蛋蛋 |
[1:43:11] | Fuck me. | 操我 |
[1:43:14] | Who’s your daddy, bitch? | 谁是你爸爸 小贱货 |
[1:43:16] | You live. You live. Yes! | 爽 爽 |
[1:43:22] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[1:43:24] | Perfect timing. | 时间正好 |
[1:43:27] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[1:43:30] | – What the fuck took you so long, man? – Todd. | -你怎么这么久才回来 -陶德 |
[1:43:43] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:43:44] | That’s really what Buck’s Super Stereo World is all about. | 巴克超级立体声的重心就是这个 |
[1:43:47] | It’s about the customer. | 为客户服务 |
[1:43:48] | People wanna know what they’re getting into technically. | 人们想知道他们要买的东西的技术指标 |
[1:43:51] | I have the specific technical hi-fi background… | 我在高保真领域的技术背景 |
[1:43:53] | …to answer any question somebody’s gonna have. | 足以回答顾客询问的所有问题 |
[1:43:56] | I’ve been in sound equipment long enough to know… | 我在音响设备这行已经干很久了 |
[1:43:58] | …what a guy wants when he walks through that door. | 顾客一进门我就知道他们想要什么 |
[1:44:01] | That’s the kind of personal touch | 这就是巴克超级立体声所具备的 |
[1:44:03] | Buck’s Super Stereo World’s gonna have. | 个性化服务 |
[1:44:09] | I miss my two sons, you know. | 我想我的两个儿子了 |
[1:44:11] | I miss my little Andrew and– And my Dirk. | 我的小安德鲁 还有我的迪哥 |
[1:44:14] | You know, I always felt like Dirk was my baby. | 我一直觉得迪哥像我的孩子一样 |
[1:44:18] | My new baby. | 我另一个孩子 |
[1:44:20] | – Don’t you miss Dirk? – Yeah. | -你不想念迪哥吗 -当然 |
[1:44:23] | He’s so fucking talented, the bastard. You know, I just– | 他太他妈有才了 那个混蛋 |
[1:44:29] | I love him, Rollergirl. | 我爱他 溜冰女 |
[1:44:31] | I mean, I really love the stupid jerk, ha, ha. | 我真的很爱那个傻蛋 |
[1:44:35] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[1:44:38] | I want you to be my mom, Amber. | 我想让你做我妈妈 安珀 |
[1:44:40] | Are you my mom? | 你是我妈妈吗 |
[1:44:41] | I’ll just– I’ll ask you if you’re my mom, okay? | 我要问你 你是不是我妈妈 |
[1:44:44] | And you say yes, okay? | 然后你要说是 好吗 |
[1:44:46] | Are you my mom? | 你是我妈妈吗 |
[1:44:48] | Yes, honey. | 是的 宝贝 |
[1:44:49] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[1:44:54] | – Don’t try– – Hold on. Come on, come on, all right? | -别试图 -等等 好吗 |
[1:44:57] | All we need is the tapes, Burt. | 我们只需要带子 伯特 |
[1:44:59] | No. You don’t get them until you pay. | 不是 你付了钱才能拿到带子 |
[1:45:02] | In our situation,that doesn’t make any fucking sense! | 在我们这种情况下 这他妈根本没道理 |
[1:45:05] | Wait. We can’t pay the price of the demo tapes… | 等等 我们在拿到样带 |
[1:45:07] | …unless we take the demo tapes | 把样带给唱片公司前 |
[1:45:09] | to the record company and get paid! | 不可能付得起样带的钱 |
[1:45:11] | Hello? Exactly. | 听到吗 就是这样 |
[1:45:13] | That’s not an MP. That’s a YP. “Your problem.” | 这不是我问 这是你问 你的问题 |
[1:45:17] | Come up with the money and I’ll give you the tapes. That’s it. | 带钱来我就给你带子 就是这样 |
[1:45:20] | Okay, now you’re talking above my head. | 我听不懂你说的话了 |
[1:45:22] | I don’t know this industry jargon. | 我不懂你们的行话 |
[1:45:24] | YP, MP. Whatever, okay? | 什么你问我问的 |
[1:45:25] | All I know is that I cannot get a record contract– | 我只知道这样我们拿不到唱片合同 |
[1:45:28] | We cannot get a record contract unless I take these tapes– | 除非我们拿到样带 我们是拿不到合同的 |
[1:45:32] | And granted, the tapes themselves are your– | 而且 这些带子是你 |
[1:45:34] | Are your busi– Are your– You own them, okay? | 是你的财 是属于你的 对吧 |
[1:45:37] | But the magic that is on the tapes, | 但是带子上的魔力 |
[1:45:39] | that fucking heart and soul… | 我们他妈在带子上 |
[1:45:41] | …that we put into those tapes, | 倾注的心血 |
[1:45:42] | that is ours, and you don’t own that. | 那些是我们的 不是你的 |
[1:45:44] | Now, I need to take that magic and get it to the record company. | 我们现在要把那些魔力带去唱片公司 |
[1:45:48] | They’re waiting. We were supposed to be there a half-hour ago. | 他们在等我们 我们本该半小时前去的 |
[1:45:51] | We look like assholes right now, man. | 我们现在就像混蛋一样 |
[1:46:00] | I don’t wanna do this anymore, honey. | 我不想继续了 亲爱的 |
[1:46:02] | I can’t. I just– Let’s have fun now. | 我不行了 我们来找点乐子吧 |
[1:46:04] | Let’s just go and go and go, because it’s over. | 我们走吧 都结束了 |
[1:46:08] | There’s too many things. Too many things. | 事情太多了 太多了 |
[1:46:10] | Too many things. Too many things. | 太多了 太多了 |
[1:46:12] | – Okay. – Let’s go walk. | -好吧 -我们出去走走 |
[1:46:15] | – I don’t wanna leave this room. – Me either, ha, ha. | -我不想离开这间房间 -我也不想 |
[1:46:19] | I love you, honey. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[1:46:20] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[1:46:22] | Let me explain to him in simple arithmetic. One, two, three. | 我用简单的算数给他解释一遍 一二三 |
[1:46:27] | Because you don’t fucking get it, Burt. | 因为你他妈就是不懂 伯特 |
[1:46:29] | You give us the tapes. | 你给我们带子 |
[1:46:31] | We get the record contract. | 我们就能拿到唱片合同 |
[1:46:32] | We come back and give you your fucking money. | 我们再他妈回来给你钱 |
[1:46:35] | Have you heard the tapes? Have you heard them? | 你听过带子了吗 听过了吗 |
[1:46:37] | We’re guaranteed a record deal. | 我们肯定能出唱片 |
[1:46:38] | Our stuff is that good! | 我们的东西就是这么牛逼 |
[1:46:39] | Okay, now I got it. I got it. Now I understand. | 好了 我明白了 我现在明白了 |
[1:46:43] | I know you want it to happen, but it’s not gonna happen… | 我知道你们想这样 但这是不可能的 |
[1:46:46] | …because it’s a Catch-22, and that’s it. | 因为现在这样进退两难 就是这样 |
[1:46:49] | What the fuck does that mean? What is a Catch-22, Burt? | 这他妈是什么意思 进退两难吗 伯特 |
[1:46:52] | Twenty-two, gentlemen. Think about it. | 先生们 两难 好好考虑一下 |
[1:46:57] | – You know what I’m thinking about, man? – No, Dirk! | -你知道我在考虑什么吗 -迪哥 别 |
[1:46:59] | I’m thinking about kicking some fucking ass in here! | 我他妈现在想踢爆你的屁股 |
[1:47:02] | Scotty, get him out of here. | 斯科蒂 把他弄出去 |
[1:47:03] | Thanks a lot for backing us up too. Real good. | 还得谢谢你支持我们 真棒 |
[1:47:08] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:47:14] | – Mr. Swope. – Yes. | -斯沃普先生 -在 |
[1:47:17] | We can’t help you. | 我们帮不了你 |
[1:47:22] | I have all the papers, though. | 可文件我都带来了 |
[1:47:23] | I mean, every– Everything’s in order, yes? | 我是说 都没问题吧 |
[1:47:26] | Yes, yes, but we can’t give you a loan. | 是 是的 但是我们不能给你贷款 |
[1:47:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:47:30] | – Why? – I don’t understand. Why? | -为什么 -我不明白 为什么 |
[1:47:32] | Yeah, why can’t you give me the loan? | 为什么不给我贷款 |
[1:47:35] | Mr. Swope, you’re a pornographer. | 斯沃普先生 你是做色情业的 |
[1:47:38] | This bank is not in business to support pornography. | 这家银行不支持色情行业 |
[1:47:40] | Okay, I’m not a pornographer, though. I’m an actor. | 可我不是色情业的 我是个演员 |
[1:47:43] | – I’m sorry. – Please, please. | -不好意思 -请听我说 |
[1:47:45] | Now, this is a new business for me. | 这对我来说是个新的行业 |
[1:47:49] | All right? It’s a real thing that I wanna do. | 是吧 这是我想做的事 |
[1:47:52] | It’s a real thing that I can do. Please. | 这是我能做的事 拜托了 |
[1:47:55] | – I’m sorry. – Well, we did everything right. | -很抱歉 -我们所有都做对了 |
[1:47:57] | Okay, honey, it’s okay. Just wait a minute, wait a minute. | 亲爱的 好了 没事 等一下 |
[1:48:00] | Now, let’s just take a minute, okay? Um…. | 我们都等一下 好吗 |
[1:48:03] | Look, you have something to say. | 听着 你有你的意见 |
[1:48:05] | I have something to say, all right? | 我有我的意见 对吗 |
[1:48:07] | So let’s just talk, okay? | 那我们就谈谈吧 可以吗 |
[1:48:09] | If there is something that I didn’t fill out correctly on this… | 如果是我在填表时有什么错误 |
[1:48:12] | …or if there is something I left out, | 或者我漏填了什么 |
[1:48:14] | or maybe you want me to write on there… | 或者你想让我填什么信息 |
[1:48:16] | …just tell me what to write on there. I’ll write it on there. | 直接告诉我该怎么写 我会写的 |
[1:48:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:48:24] | You’re not being fair. This isn’t fair. | 你不公平 这不公平 |
[1:48:27] | This financial institution cannot endorse pornography. | 这家金融机构不支持色情行业 |
[1:48:31] | Stop saying that! Will you quit saying “pornography”? | 别说了 你能不说色情行业这个词了吗 |
[1:48:33] | – Why are you doing this to me? – Please. Now, please. I’m sorry. | -你为什么这么对我 -请冷静点 很抱歉 |
[1:48:40] | I’m an– I am an ac– I am an actor. | 我是 我是个演员 |
[1:48:48] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:49:15] | – That guy wants that thing for the thing– – You fix it up. | -那个人想要个东西 -你去办 |
[1:49:32] | Who’s your daddy? | 谁是你爸爸 |
[1:49:34] | – How is it? – What it is, what it is. | -怎么样 -该怎么样就怎么样 |
[1:49:41] | Suck that cock, bitch. | 吃我大屌 婊子 |
[1:49:57] | – Hello. You must be Maggie. – Yes. | -你好 你一定是麦琪 -是的 |
[1:50:00] | – Kathleen O’Malley. I’m the judge. – Yes. | -我是卡瑟琳·欧麦莉法官 -好的 |
[1:50:06] | – You have a lawyer with you? – No, I don’t. | -你带律师来了吗 -不 我没有 |
[1:50:09] | I do not. | 我没有律师 |
[1:50:27] | – Hello, judge. – Morning, counselor. | -你好 法官 -早上好 律师 |
[1:50:51] | You’ve been divorced for six years? | 你们离婚6年了吗 |
[1:50:53] | Yes, since 1977. | 是的 从1977年起 |
[1:50:56] | And the agreement on the money settlement has been taken care of? | 财产分割协议已经执行了吗 |
[1:51:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:51:02] | So, what we’re talking about then is coming | 那我们今天讨论的协议内容 |
[1:51:05] | to an agreement on the custody of…. | 就是孩子的抚养权 |
[1:51:08] | – Of “Andrew.” – Yes. | -安德鲁的抚养权 -没错 |
[1:51:11] | Oh, what was decided during the divorce? | 离婚的时候是如何商议的 |
[1:51:14] | Well, initially, uh, Andrew was to go with his father… | 一开始 安德鲁归父亲抚养 |
[1:51:18] | …with a visitation with his mother… | 母亲可以前往探视 |
[1:51:20] | …uh, from, uh, Saturday noon to Sunday at 7… | 从周六中午到周日7点 |
[1:51:25] | …with his mother entitled to bring Andrew | 他母亲可以带着安德鲁 |
[1:51:28] | to her house or any reasonable place. | 去她家 或是其他合理的地方 |
[1:51:31] | – Was that the understanding? – Yes. | -是这么协定的吗 -是的 |
[1:51:34] | Why wasn’t that visiting privilege honored, then? | 那为何没有遵守探视权利 |
[1:51:37] | – It was for a while. – I only saw him twice. | -探视了一段时间了 -我只见了他两次 |
[1:51:40] | It said “reasonable place.” | 上面说了”合理的地点” |
[1:51:44] | I didn’t think that a house of prostitution | 我不认为有毒品和黄片的妓院 |
[1:51:46] | and drugs and pornography was that. | 是合理的地点 |
[1:51:48] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[1:51:50] | My wife is in the pornography business. | 我妻子从事色情行业 |
[1:51:54] | I didn’t think that environment was safe for my son. | 我不觉得我儿子在这种环境下是安全的 |
[1:51:56] | No, this is not right.Um, my son was never exposed to drugs… | 不 不是这样 我儿子从没接触过毒品 |
[1:52:01] | …or pornographic material or any of those things. | 或者色情用品之类的东西 |
[1:52:04] | My husband just assumed– | 我丈夫只是臆测 |
[1:52:05] | I saw it with my own eye, Maggie. | 我亲眼看到的 麦琪 |
[1:52:10] | Did you register a complaint? | 你有申诉吗 |
[1:52:12] | Uh, my client didn’t officially register, Your Honor. | 我的客户没有正式提出 法官大人 |
[1:52:15] | But I think the circumstances call for immediate action, uh… | 但我认为这种情况需要立即处理 |
[1:52:20] | …for the safety of the child. | 为了孩子的安全 |
[1:52:22] | The problem is, judge, is that my ex-wife, ahem… | 法官 问题就是我的前妻 |
[1:52:26] | …she’s a sick person, and she needs help. | 她是个病人 她需要帮助 |
[1:52:29] | She deals in sex and drugs for a living. | 她靠卖淫和毒品维生 |
[1:52:31] | No, I don’t do drugs. | 不 我不吸毒 |
[1:52:33] | Your Honor, she has been in and out of trouble with the law… | 法官大人 她为这种事 |
[1:52:37] | …on several occasions for this sort of thing. | 已经好几次触犯法律了 |
[1:52:39] | No, no. No, not anymore. No. | 不 不 现在没有了 不 |
[1:52:42] | Have you ever been arrested? | 你有被捕过吗 |
[1:52:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:52:49] | When was the last time you were arrested, | 你上次被捕是什么时候 |
[1:52:52] | and, uh, what was the charge? | 罪名是什么 |
[1:53:11] | Okay, okay, okay,let’s get ready for this experiment. | 好了好了 我们准备好实验 |
[1:53:16] | Hi. Jack Horner here. | 大家好 我是杰克·霍纳 |
[1:53:18] | Uh, we’re in the back of this beautiful | 我们现在正在 |
[1:53:21] | limousine in the back seat… | 这个美丽的豪华轿车后座上 |
[1:53:23] | …riding along west on Sherman Way. | 一路沿着谢尔曼路开 |
[1:53:26] | And beside me is a beautiful, talented, | 我旁边是美丽的 才华横溢的 |
[1:53:30] | gorgeous, young actress… | 魅力四射的年轻演员 |
[1:53:32] | …from adult cinema, Miss Rollergirl. | 她主打成人电影 溜冰女小姐 |
[1:53:36] | Hi. Hello. Howdy. | 你好 你好呀 |
[1:53:38] | Are you ready to get on with this experiment? | 你准备好做这个实验了吗 |
[1:53:41] | Ready. Ready like Freddy. | 准备好了 从头到脚 |
[1:53:44] | Yes. And we’re, uh, going along, | 是的 我们在沿着 |
[1:53:46] | like I said, west on Sherman Way… | 谢尔曼路一路向西 |
[1:53:49] | …and this is called On the Lookout. | 就叫《寻找》 |
[1:53:53] | That’s the name of this show. On the lookout for a young stud… | 这是节目的名字 寻找一个种马 |
[1:53:57] | …who maybe will get in the back seat here… | 可以一起在后座 |
[1:54:00] | …and get it on with Rollergirl. | 和溜冰女开搞 |
[1:54:04] | Uh, and we’re going to make film history… | 我们要用录像带 |
[1:54:09] | …right here on videotape. | 创造情色电影史 |
[1:54:25] | – Hello? – Hey. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[1:54:29] | Waiting for someone? | 在等人吗 |
[1:54:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:54:34] | I’m waiting for somebody, but I’m not sure | 我在等人 但我不确定 |
[1:54:36] | if they’re gonna show up, though. | 他们是否会来 |
[1:54:39] | You wanna wait in the car? | 想在车里等吗 |
[1:54:43] | Cool. | 当然愿意 |
[1:55:12] | I’m Joe. | 我叫乔 |
[1:55:15] | Dirk. | 我是迪哥 |
[1:55:19] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[1:55:24] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:55:27] | My name’s Dirk Diggler. | 我全名是大炮王迪哥 |
[1:55:30] | No. | 不认识 |
[1:55:33] | I mean, you’re a guy. I’m just helping you out. | 你是个路人 我随手帮一下 |
[1:55:36] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:55:39] | What do you see here? | 你看见了什么 |
[1:55:41] | Well, I see a girl. | 我见了一个女孩 |
[1:55:44] | Ha, yeah. Well, you like what you see? | 好的 那你喜欢你看见的吗 |
[1:55:46] | – Um, yeah. Yeah, I do. – Ha, ha, all right. Get in. | -是的 我当然喜欢 -好的 上车吧 |
[1:55:51] | Get in and let’s make film history. | 上车来一起创造历史吧 |
[1:55:58] | So… | 那么 |
[1:56:01] | …what do you wanna do? | 你想做些什么 |
[1:56:04] | It’s what you wanna do. | 是你想做什么 |
[1:56:08] | I wanna watch you. | 我想看着你 |
[1:56:11] | I mean, I’m not gay. I just wanna…. | 我不是同性恋 我只是想 |
[1:56:15] | Maybe you could jerk off a little, and I could watch. | 也许你可以打个飞机 我可以看着 |
[1:56:19] | Maybe I’ll join in later, | 也许我过会再加入 |
[1:56:21] | but for now, I just wanna watch. | 但现在 我只想看 |
[1:56:25] | Twenty bucks. | 20块 |
[1:56:29] | Ten’s all I have. | 我只有10块 |
[1:56:35] | You go to school? | 你还在上学吗 |
[1:56:37] | Um, yeah. Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[1:56:40] | Where do you go to school? | 你在哪里上学 |
[1:56:44] | Is it okay if I don’t tell you? | 我不告诉你也没关系吧 |
[1:56:46] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s cool. | 是的 没问题 那就这样吧 |
[1:56:50] | You recognize Rollergirl from her films? | 你是看她的电影认识她的吗 |
[1:56:52] | Yep. Ha, ha, yeah. Yeah, | 对 是的 |
[1:56:54] | we watch her films a lot at my frat house. | 我们在联谊会上看了很多她演的电影 |
[1:56:57] | – I go to, uh, I go to CSUN. – Wonderful. | -我是加州州立大学北陵分校的 -厉害 |
[1:57:00] | Yeah, the fucking guys will never believe this, ha, ha. | 是的 那帮家伙肯定不敢相信 |
[1:57:04] | So, you know, we’ve done a whole bunch of films together, | 你懂吧 我和溜冰女一起 |
[1:57:08] | Rollergirl and I. | 拍了很多电影 |
[1:57:09] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[1:57:12] | We went to school together. | 我们原来一个学校的 |
[1:57:16] | Your name’s Brandy, right? | 你叫布兰迪 没错吧 |
[1:57:20] | Brandy? Brandy’s your name, right? | 布兰迪是你的名字 是吧 |
[1:57:24] | No. | 不是 |
[1:57:26] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Your name’s not Brandy? | -我不知道你在说什么 -你不是布兰迪吗 |
[1:57:33] | Well, ha– Okay. | 那好吧 |
[1:57:39] | Maybe–? Maybe do it harder? | 也许 可以用力点吗 |
[1:57:51] | Faster. Do it a little faster. | 快点 再快点 |
[1:57:58] | All right. | 很好 |
[1:58:03] | You’re hiding her again. Let’s get on the other side. That’s it. | 你挡住她了 让我们试试另一边 拍到了 |
[1:58:09] | Just nice and sexy, you know…. | 温柔点 体现出你的魅力 你懂吧 |
[1:58:13] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:58:19] | Listen, pal, you gotta make ita little more sexy, you know? | 听着 朋友 你得性感点 知道吧 |
[1:58:24] | Don’t just ram it in there like that. | 不要那么直接 |
[1:58:26] | This is not a hole in the wall, pal. | 那又不是墙上的洞 朋友 |
[1:58:29] | This is Rollergirl. | 是溜冰女 |
[1:58:30] | Faster. | 快点 |
[1:58:35] | Do it faster. | 再快点 |
[1:58:38] | – Get your hand wet. – Be quiet. | -把手弄湿 -闭嘴 |
[1:58:43] | Can you be more sexy?Like, uh, cinematically sexy. | 你能再表现地性感些吗 像情色片那样 |
[1:58:47] | Just don’t ram it. Don’t– | 别太用力 别 |
[1:58:50] | Be respectful. This is Rollergirl. | 温柔点 这是溜冰女啊 |
[1:58:54] | Are you listening to me, kid? | 孩子 你听进去了吗 |
[1:58:56] | Just let me do my thing. I know what… | 让我好好享受 我知道什么叫 |
[1:58:58] | This is stupid, Jack. | 这太蠢了 杰克 |
[1:58:59] | Okay, that’s it. Hold it. Cut. Pull over. | 好 打住 停吧 靠边停车 |
[1:59:04] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[1:59:13] | I can’t fucking believe this. | 我他妈的不敢相信 |
[1:59:14] | Jesus Christ, you gave me a hard-on, lady. | 天呐 你让我勃起了 美女 |
[1:59:16] | The least you could do is jack me off or something. | 至少你也得帮我用手解决啊 |
[1:59:20] | What the fuck did you say? | 你他妈再说一遍 |
[1:59:23] | I just said it’s not that cool | 我就是说让我硬了 |
[1:59:24] | to leave me with a hard-on, all right? | 不解决是不好的 知道吗 |
[1:59:26] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[1:59:30] | I don’t fucking believe this. | 我他妈简直不敢相信 |
[1:59:35] | This is a fine life you’ve made for yourself. | 你给自己创造的生活真美好 |
[1:59:39] | You really should be proud. | 你真该为自己感到自豪 |
[1:59:41] | I mean, really. | 真的 |
[1:59:45] | – Fucker. – Yeah, fuck you. | -滚你妈的 -是啊 去你的 |
[1:59:49] | And your fucking films suck now anyway. | 无论怎样 你的电影现在很烂 |
[1:59:57] | Come on. | 用力 |
[2:00:01] | I can’t. I can’t get it hard, all right? | 不行 我没法硬起来 好吗 |
[2:00:04] | I just can’t. I’m sorry. | 我就是不能 对不起 |
[2:00:09] | You just shouldn’t do this sort of thing, faggot. | 你不应该做这种事 基佬 |
[2:00:13] | Get out of the car, man! | 下车 伙计 |
[2:00:15] | Jack, Jesus. No, Jack. Jack. | 杰克 天呐 别打了 杰克 |
[2:00:18] | Jack. Jack. Hey. | 杰克 杰克 住手 |
[2:00:20] | Jack. Jack. | 杰克 杰克 |
[2:00:22] | Get him out of the fucking truck, man! | 把他从车上拉下来 哥们 |
[2:00:25] | You shouldn’t be coming down here. | 你真不应该来这 |
[2:00:26] | Jack. Jack. Jesus Christ. | 杰克 杰克 天呐 |
[2:00:30] | – Come on, Jack. Jack. – You little fucker. | -别打了 杰克 杰克 -你这个畜生 |
[2:00:34] | You piece of shit. You faggot. Fuck you. | 你个混蛋基佬 去你的 |
[2:00:36] | Faggot, you like that? | 你喜欢这样吗 基佬 |
[2:00:38] | – Jack. Jack. – Amateur fucker. | -杰克 杰克 -你个业余货 |
[2:00:42] | Come on. | 消消气 |
[2:00:51] | You don’t ever disrespect me. | 你别想再不尊重我 |
[2:00:54] | Fucker! You don’t ever disrespect me, you fucker! | 操你的 你别想再别尊重我 操你妈 |
[2:00:58] | Motherfucker, look at you now, huh? | 混球 看看你这幅惨样 |
[2:01:00] | That’s what you get, faggot. | 这就是你应得的 基佬 |
[2:01:02] | You think you can fuck? You can’t fuck me, you fucker! | 你觉得你可以操我 你别想上我 混蛋 |
[2:01:05] | You can’t touch me! You can’t touch me, you fucker! | 你别想再碰我 别想再碰我 混球 |
[2:01:09] | Stop it. | 别打了 |
[2:01:12] | You don’t do this, donkey-dick. You don’t. | 你不该这么做 软鸡巴 不该 |
[2:01:18] | Fucking faggot. | 去你妈的基佬 |
[2:01:24] | – You don’t ever disrespect me, you fucker! – Come on. | -你别想再不尊重我 混球 -冷静点 |
[2:01:29] | You fucking piece of shit! | 你这狗屎混球 |
[2:01:31] | You fucking– Fucking die, you shithead! | 你他妈的去死吧 你个死王八蛋 |
[2:02:14] | – Okay. – Okay. | -到了 -好的 |
[2:02:15] | – What do you want? – I want an apple fritter, jelly… | -你要什么 -苹果煎饼 果冻 |
[2:02:20] | …um, chocolate with sprinkles, and, um, a bear claw too. | 有点缀巧克力的 还有熊掌面包 |
[2:02:25] | – A bear claw. Okay. – Yeah. And hurry. | -一个熊掌面包 好的 -是的 快点 |
[2:02:28] | Hey, how’s my little kung-fu fighter? | 我的功夫小子怎么样 |
[2:02:31] | He’s kicking ass inside my stomach. | 他在肚子里踢我 |
[2:02:34] | Ha, ha. See? That’s a boy. | 看吧 是个男孩 |
[2:02:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[2:02:39] | – Okay, be right back. – Okay. | -好的 去去就回 -好 |
[2:02:44] | – Hey. – Hey, what’s up? Can I help you? | -你好 -欢迎光临 你需要什么呢 |
[2:02:47] | – Yeah. Uh, I’m gonna get a dozen. – All right. | -我要一打 -好的 |
[2:02:55] | Let me get, uh, a couple bear claws. | 给我拿一对熊掌面包 |
[2:02:59] | Two bear claws. Yeah. | 两个熊掌面包 好的 |
[2:03:03] | A couple glazed. | 一对有奶油的 |
[2:03:07] | Oh, apple fritter. No, no. Not that one. | 对了 还有苹果煎饼 不是那个 |
[2:03:09] | The one in front of it. | 前面的那个 |
[2:03:10] | – Yeah, that one. That one. That one. – Okay. | -是的 就那个 对 -好的 |
[2:03:17] | Oh, yeah. Two chocolate. | 对了 还有两个巧克力甜甜圈 |
[2:03:21] | Two chocolates. | 两个巧克力甜甜圈 |
[2:03:22] | Old-fashioned, yeah. Give me two of those. | 是的 给我拿两个经典款的 |
[2:03:24] | Two old-fashioned. | 两个经典款的 |
[2:03:27] | Oh, is this, uh–? Did you do this for the Christmas? | 这是 这些是为圣诞节做的吗 |
[2:03:31] | – Yeah. – Oh, that’s cute. | -是的 -真可爱 |
[2:03:33] | Yeah, give me two of those sprinkly Christmas things. | 再拿两个圣诞款 |
[2:03:38] | – Yeah. – Christmas hoops. | -好的 -圣诞甜甜圈 |
[2:03:39] | That’s great. | 看起来很美味 |
[2:03:43] | – Okay, uh, how many is that? – That’s 11. | -行了 总共多少个 -11个 |
[2:03:51] | All right, motherfucker, | 好了 混蛋 |
[2:03:52] | empty the cash register now. And hurry up. | 现在清空收银机 动作麻利点 |
[2:03:55] | – Jesus Christ. – Shut the fuck up. | -天呐 -他妈的闭嘴 |
[2:03:58] | Hurry up with that shit. | 快点取钱 |
[2:04:04] | No, no, no, motherfucker. Empty the safe too, asshole. | 不不不 混蛋 保险箱也清空 混蛋 |
[2:04:11] | And I ain’t got all night. | 我可没空和你磨叽 |
[2:04:15] | – Don’t even move. – I’m not moving. I’m not moving. | -别想跑 -我不跑 不跑 |
[2:04:18] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[2:04:25] | – Don’t fucking move, man. – I’m not– I’m not– | -他妈的别动 伙计 -不会 不会的 |
[2:04:27] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[2:04:30] | Hey, don’t– Don’t do that. No, no, no. | 不要 别那么做 不 |
[2:04:32] | No, no, no. You shut the fuck up. | 不 不 你他妈的闭嘴 |
[2:04:36] | Give me this sh– | 快给我钱 |
[2:05:28] | All right, this could be the thing. | 好的 就是这样 |
[2:05:30] | Something to help us score a little extra cash. | 这可以帮我们多赚点外快 |
[2:05:32] | The guy’s name is Rahad Jackson. He’s got more money than god. | 这个人叫拉哈德·杰克逊 他富得流油 |
[2:05:36] | He’s got twice as much coke, crank, and smack. All right? | 他别人要怪上两倍 可卡因多上两倍 |
[2:05:39] | This guy’s gonna buy just about anything | 他会买任何人想 |
[2:05:41] | anybody wants to sell him. | 卖给他的东西 |
[2:05:43] | Just likes people hanging around | 这整个过程就像在他家 |
[2:05:44] | at his house partying, the whole thing. | 派对闲逛一样 |
[2:05:47] | How do you know him? | 你怎么认识他的 |
[2:05:48] | He used to come to Party Boys a lot. Mutrix introduced me. | 他以前经常去派对男孩 穆特里克斯介绍的 |
[2:05:51] | How will we do it exactly? How would it all go down? | 我们具体该怎么做 行动流程是怎样的 |
[2:05:54] | It’s gonna go down like this. I’m gonna call him on the phone… | 流程就是 我给他打电话 |
[2:05:57] | …and I’m gonna tell him I got a half a key of quality stuff. | 我会告诉他我有半公斤的上等货 |
[2:06:00] | Do you have his phone number? | 你有他电话号码吗 |
[2:06:02] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -有 -好的 |
[2:06:04] | So I’m gonna call him on the phone. I’m gonna give him a price. | 我会打电话联系他 给他出个价 |
[2:06:07] | How much? | 价格是多少 |
[2:06:09] | Well, it’s half a key, man. It’s, like, 5000 bucks. | 那是半公斤啊 伙计 5000块吧 |
[2:06:11] | – You split that up three ways…. – It’s enough to get the Vette fixed. | -你们分三路 -这足够我修车了 |
[2:06:15] | That’s right, man.So we’re gonna do the deal. | 说得对 哥们 我们要做这个交易 |
[2:06:18] | We’re gonna drop half a key of baking soda into a bag. | 我们往袋子里倒半公斤的小苏打 |
[2:06:20] | We’re gonna walk over there. We’re gonna– | 我们走进去 我们就会 |
[2:06:24] | Boom. Right there. | 嘣 搞定 |
[2:06:26] | – This could be a nifty bit of hustle-bustle. – Wait. Do you | -这可能要说很多漂亮话 -等下 你有 |
[2:06:30] | have his address? | 他地址吗 |
[2:06:31] | Fucking, Reed, yeah.I got his fucking address. | 当然啊 里德 我当有他该死的地址 |
[2:06:33] | – What? – Yeah, okay, question. Sorry. | -怎么了 -好吧 问个问题 对不起 |
[2:06:36] | Hold on. What if he tests the stuff out? | 等下 万一他验货呢 |
[2:06:40] | – He won’t. – Well, how do you know that? | -不会的 -你怎么能料到呢 |
[2:06:42] | Because I know he won’t. I’m positive. | 因为我就是知道他不会 我很确信 |
[2:06:46] | You guys should be careful. | 你们该小心一些 |
[2:06:49] | – Scotty. – What? | -斯科蒂 -怎么了 |
[2:06:51] | What do you mean, “What?” | 你说怎么了 |
[2:06:52] | Do me a favor. Just mind your business, please. | 就算帮我个忙 请你管好自己的事 |
[2:06:55] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[2:06:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[2:06:58] | Anyway, heh…. | 不管怎样 |
[2:07:00] | Dump it in there good. Dump it in clean. | 直接扔进去 倒干净 |
[2:07:04] | Hey, hey, hey, you can’t lay this all on me, man. | 这事不能全丢给我 哥们 |
[2:07:06] | – We’re gonna go in there. – This is it. | -我们就要进去了 -到了 |
[2:07:09] | Fine. | 好了 |
[2:07:12] | You guys ready for this? | 兄弟们准备好了吗 |
[2:07:14] | – I am. – Dirk? | -准备好了 -迪哥呢 |
[2:07:16] | – Me? Yeah, yeah. I was born ready, man. – All right. | -我吗 当然 我生来就准备好了 -好 |
[2:07:22] | – What the fuck is that, Todd? – It’s a big gun. | -那他妈是什么 陶德 -一把枪 |
[2:07:23] | – No shit, but why? – Just in case. | -别 为什么带枪 -以防万一 |
[2:07:26] | Shit. | 操 |
[2:07:28] | Fucking great. | 真他妈的棒 |
[2:07:30] | You never said anything about a gun. | 你就没提过枪 |
[2:07:32] | – Now I’m nervous. – Do you have a gun, too? | -现在我紧张了 -你也带枪了吗 |
[2:07:33] | – No, I don’t have a gun. He never said– – Shh. Relax. | -没 没有 我可没有枪 -闭嘴 放松 |
[2:07:36] | – Let’s just get in and out, all right? In, out. – Not too fast. | -我们进去搞定就走 好吧 -别太快 |
[2:07:39] | It makes it look suspicious. | 会让交易看起来很可疑 |
[2:07:41] | Goddamn it. | 操 |
[2:07:43] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[2:07:45] | – Just let me do all the talking, all right? – Just be cool. | -话由我来说 好吧 -冷静点 |
[2:07:59] | How you doing? Come on in. | 你们怎么样 进来吧 |
[2:08:09] | – Hey, man. – Hello, come on in. | -你好啊 哥们 -你好 进来吧 |
[2:08:12] | Hey. | 你好 |
[2:08:25] | Hey, Rahad. | 你好啊 拉哈德 |
[2:08:27] | Hello, friends. | 你们好啊 朋友们 |
[2:08:29] | – Hey. – Which one is Todd? | -你好 -哪个是陶德 |
[2:08:31] | Yeah, that’s me. Ha, ha. We met before, down at Party Boys. | 是我 我们在派对男孩见过 |
[2:08:35] | Yeah, right. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on in. Come on in. | 对 对的 是哦 想起来了 快进来吧 |
[2:08:37] | Uh, these are my friends here.Dirk and Reed. | 这两个是我朋友迪哥和里德 |
[2:08:40] | Good to see you.Take a seat. | 很高兴见到你们 随便坐吧 |
[2:08:41] | You want something to drink? | 你们想喝点什么吗 |
[2:08:44] | – Want a pill? Coke? Little dope? – No. | -要摇头丸吗 可卡因呢 来点吗 -不要 |
[2:08:46] | – Uh, you sure you don’t want something? – No, thank you. No. | -确定你们不要吗 -是的 谢谢你 |
[2:08:49] | So got something? Huh? | 所以 货在哪 |
[2:08:52] | We got something here? | 货带了吗 |
[2:08:54] | Here it is. That’s about half a key right there. | 给 大概半公斤 |
[2:08:58] | All right. That is some quality shit. | 好的 这可是上等货 |
[2:09:01] | – If you wanna test that out… – Don’t worry about him. | -如果你想验货的话 -不用管他 |
[2:09:04] | …I mean, go ahead. If you want. | 我是说 尽管试 如果你想验的话 |
[2:09:05] | No, no, no. Wait. | 不 不 等等 |
[2:09:07] | Here’s that build-up. I love this part. | 高潮来了 我爱这一段 |
[2:09:19] | Fucking love that song. | 他妈爱死这首歌了 |
[2:09:22] | So anyway, uh, what’s the price? | 好 价钱多少 |
[2:09:39] | Maybe, I don’t know, 5 grand. | 大概 我不知道 五千吧 |
[2:09:45] | – Five grand. – Yeah. | -五千 -对 |
[2:09:50] | All right. No problem. That’s cool. | 好 没问题 好极了 |
[2:09:58] | Five grand? | 五千对吧 |
[2:09:59] | Five grand. | 五千 |
[2:10:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[2:10:21] | You guys wanna play baseball? | 你们几个要不要来一口 |
[2:10:23] | – No, thank you. – No. | -不了 谢谢 -不了 |
[2:10:27] | The black guy has a gun in his jacket. Todd? | 那个黑人外套里有枪 陶德 |
[2:10:40] | Let’s get up and get the fuck out of here. | 快起身 逃离这个鬼地方 |
[2:10:42] | Todd, count the fucking money in the car. | 陶德 到车里再他妈数钱 |
[2:11:00] | Hey, you wanna see something really fascinating? | 你们要不要看个真正牛逼的东西 |
[2:11:08] | – Check it out. – Oh, wow. That’s sweet. | -看 -厉害了 |
[2:11:13] | – That thing’s not loaded, is it? – Not yet. | -这玩意没上子弹呢吧 -还没呢 |
[2:11:15] | Is that silver? | 纯银的吗 |
[2:11:17] | Look, see, we… Let’s see what happens now, huh? | 你看 我们看看会发生什么 |
[2:11:20] | Don’t point | 别乱指 |
[2:11:20] | Could you not point the gun, please, sir? | 可以麻烦别拿枪指人吗 求您了 哥 |
[2:11:24] | – You wanna watch? – Todd. | -你要看吗 -陶德 |
[2:11:26] | Why? You think I can’t do it? | 为什么 你觉得我做不到吗 |
[2:11:28] | No, wait, wait. | 不是 别 等等 |
[2:11:30] | Huh? You think I can’t do it? | 是吗 不可以吗 |
[2:11:32] | You wanna see me do it? You dare me? | 要我做给你们看吗 看我敢不敢 |
[2:11:33] | No, we don’t dare you. | 不 我们不是这个意思 |
[2:11:36] | Fucking dare me. | 妈的敢挑战我 |
[2:11:43] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[2:11:47] | Your fucking faces, man. | 看把你们吓的 |
[2:11:53] | What the fuck? | 他妈搞什么 |
[2:11:56] | Hey, I love this thing. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[2:11:57] | I make these little mix tapes together, you know? | 我自己混了盘带子 知道吗 |
[2:12:00] | I put all my favorite songs together. | 我把我喜欢的歌都录到了一盘带子上 |
[2:12:01] | Which one is this? Number, uh, 11. Yeah. I love it. | 这是第几首 十一 对 太喜欢了 |
[2:12:04] | You know, when you buy a tape or something or an album, | 知道吗 当你买了磁带或者专辑之类的 |
[2:12:07] | you put it on, and the songs, | 你打开听 然后那些歌 |
[2:12:09] | the bands put them in some fucking order… | 被那些乐队不知道按什么垃圾顺序排的 |
[2:12:11] | …like they want you to listen to it in that order, you know. | 就好像他们要你按这个顺序听 |
[2:12:12] | I hate that. Fucking hate that. | 我讨厌这样 去他妈的 |
[2:12:15] | I don’t like to be told what to listen to, | 我最讨厌别人摆布说我应该听什么 |
[2:12:16] | when to listen to it, or anything. | 什么时候听 或是怎样 |
[2:12:27] | Fuck. | 操 |
[2:12:30] | It’s Cosmo. He’s Chinese. | 是科斯莫 他是中国人 |
[2:12:34] | That’s why he likes lighting off firecrackers. Huh? | 所以他喜欢放鞭炮 |
[2:13:12] | Rick Springfield. He’s a buddy of mine. | 里克·斯普林菲尔德 我喜欢他的歌 |
[2:13:31] | Todd, we’re leaving, man. Todd. | 陶德 我们走吧 陶德 |
[2:13:35] | Let’s go. All right? | 我们走 好吗 |
[2:14:18] | We’re leaving. | 我们走吧 |
[2:14:19] | Sir. We gotta split, man. We gotta go. | 大哥 我们得走了 我们先撤了 |
[2:14:22] | Aw, come on. You just got here. | 别呀 才没来多久 |
[2:14:24] | Let’s hang out, let’s party. | 多待会 一起玩 |
[2:14:25] | We got somewhere else to go. | 我们还要去别的地方呢 |
[2:14:27] | We scheduled dinner with friends. | 我们跟朋友约好了一起吃晚饭 |
[2:14:29] | We’re not leaving yet. | 我们还没不走 |
[2:14:34] | We’re here now, and we want something else from you. | 我们人都到这了 想跟你要点别的东西 |
[2:14:44] | We want something else from you. | 我们还想跟你要点别的东西 |
[2:14:47] | What? | 什么东西 |
[2:14:48] | Todd, what the hell are you doing, man? Let’s just go. | 陶德 你搞什么鬼 我们走吧 |
[2:14:52] | In the master bedroom… | 在主卧室 |
[2:14:55] | …under the bed in a floor safe. | 床底下的地板保险箱里 |
[2:14:59] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[2:15:01] | What the fuck is the matter with you? Let’s go. | 你他妈在干嘛 走啊 |
[2:15:03] | Todd. | 陶德 |
[2:15:04] | – Come on, man. – Shut up, Dirk. | -赶紧的 -闭嘴 迪哥 |
[2:15:06] | I told you I got a plan. I got a very good plan. | 我告诉过你我有个计划 完美的计划 |
[2:15:09] | Are you kidding me, kitty? | 你在开玩笑吗 小淘气 |
[2:15:11] | No, I’m not, see? | 不 没有 懂了吗 |
[2:15:12] | I’m not kidding. I want what’s in the safe. | 我没开玩笑 把保险箱里的东西给我 |
[2:15:16] | We want what is in the goddamn safe, | 我们他妈要那个保险箱里的东西 |
[2:15:17] | in the goddamn master bedroom… | 在他妈的主卧室里 |
[2:15:19] | …in the fucking floor, | 他妈的地板上 |
[2:15:20] | in a goddamn fucking floor safe, that’s all. | 地板保险柜里的东西 就这样 |
[2:15:23] | Todd, don’t be crazy, okay? | 陶德 清醒点 好吗 |
[2:15:24] | Sir, we don’t know anything about this. | 哥 我们什么都不知道 |
[2:15:26] | This is not at all what we wanted. | 我们压根不想要那东西 |
[2:15:28] | Shut the fuck up, Dirk. | 你他妈给我闭嘴 迪哥 |
[2:15:29] | Do not reach for your gun, man. | 别掏枪 |
[2:15:31] | Don’t reach for your gun. | 别掏枪 |
[2:15:47] | He went in the bedroom. | 他进卧室了 |
[2:15:49] | Todd, what the fuck are you doing? | 陶德 你他妈搞什么 |
[2:15:51] | He went in the bedroom. | 他到卧室去了 |
[2:15:52] | Todd, when the fuck did you go crazy? | 陶德 你他妈什么时候疯的 |
[2:15:54] | He’s got coke, and he’s got cash in that safe in that bedroom… | 他卧室保险箱里有毒品和现金 |
[2:15:58] | …and if we leave here without it, we’re fucking idiots, man. | 如果就这么离开 那我们才是脑抽了 |
[2:16:01] | We came here to motherfucking do something. | 我们来这里就是要干一票大的 |
[2:16:03] | And we can fucking do it, all right? Are you with me? | 我们能得手的好吗 明白了吗 |
[2:16:05] | Todd, listen to me. Let’s just split, man. | 陶德 听我说 我们分开走 |
[2:16:07] | Let’s just split now. This is not the thing. | 我们分开走吧 事情不该是这样的 |
[2:16:10] | This is not supposed to be the thing. | 我们不是这么计划的 |
[2:16:12] | That’s what I goddamn came here to motherfucking do. | 老子来这就是要干一票的 |
[2:16:15] | And that’s what I’m gonna fucking do right the fuck now. | 老子现在就要这么做 |
[2:16:18] | Fuck no! Todd, don’t! | 不要 陶德 住手 |
[2:16:21] | – Don’t be fucking stupid! – Todd! Todd! | -别干傻事 -陶德 陶德 |
[2:16:26] | Come on! | 来呀 |
[2:16:27] | Fuck! Go, man! | 操 快逃 |
[2:16:28] | Come on, you puppies. | 来呀 狗崽子 |
[2:16:34] | It’s coming down for puppies! | 老子宰了你们 |
[2:16:43] | Come on, come on, come on. Puppies! | 来呀 来呀 来呀 狗崽子 |
[2:16:48] | No! | 不 |
[2:16:51] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[2:16:53] | Come on! | 来呀 |
[2:16:59] | Shit. | 操 |
[2:17:16] | Fucking son of a bitch. Oh, God. | 狗娘养的 天哪 |
[2:17:19] | Oh, God. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. | 我的天 操 操 |
[2:17:23] | Fuck. Fucking stupid motherfucker. | 操 天杀的混蛋 |
[2:17:27] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 我的天哪 |
[2:17:33] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[2:17:36] | Oh, fuck. Son of a bitch. | 操 妈的混蛋 |
[2:18:26] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[2:18:35] | Jack, could you please help me? | 杰克 你能行行好帮帮我吗 |
[2:18:48] | I’m…. | 我 |
[2:19:01] | I just… I wanted to come and say sorry, you know. | 我只是 想来跟你说声对不起 |
[2:19:09] | Well, I just wanna know if you can help me, Jack. | 我只是想问你能不能帮帮我 |
[2:19:13] | I, um… I need help. | 我 我走投无路了 |
[2:19:20] | …I’m sorry, you know? | 对不起 |
[2:19:26] | I need help, Jack. | 我走投无路了 杰克 |
[2:19:40] | I’m so fucking sorry, Jack. | 真的对不起 杰克 |
[2:19:46] | I’m sorry too, kid. | 我也很抱歉 孩子 |
[2:19:51] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事了 孩子 |
[2:19:53] | We all need to start again. | 我们都需要重新开始 |
[2:19:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[2:19:56] | Okay. | 没事 |
[2:20:01] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[2:20:06] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 孩子 |
[2:20:10] | Yeah. You’re all right, baby. | 对 你没事的 孩子 |
[2:20:17] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[2:20:22] | Did I hear someone say deal? | 是不是有人在说大甩卖 |
[2:20:25] | This weekend and this weekend only… | 这个周末 只限这周 |
[2:20:27] | …Buck’s Super Cool Stereo Store is making | 巴克超级立体声音像店开业大酬宾 |
[2:20:29] | super-cool deals on all name brands. | 全场特卖 品牌不限 |
[2:20:32] | We’re open. We’re ready. | 今日开张 万事俱备 |
[2:20:33] | All you need to do is walk over, get down, and come inside us. | 就差你了 快进来瞧一瞧 看一看 |
[2:20:39] | Word. | 没错 |
[2:20:41] | Cut. | 卡 |
[2:20:43] | Excellent. | 完美 |
[2:20:44] | Buck, honey, that was great. | 巴克 亲爱的 太棒了 |
[2:21:03] | I said, shut up, Colonel. | 给我闭嘴 上校 |
[2:21:06] | Shut up, Colonel. | 闭嘴 上校 |
[2:21:12] | I said, shut up. | 我说了 闭嘴 |
[2:21:17] | Cinco | 五 |
[2:21:18] | Cuatro | 四 |
[2:21:19] | Tres | 三 |
[2:21:21] | Dos | 二 |
[2:21:22] | Uno | 一 |
[2:21:23] | Dale. | 好了 |
[2:21:36] | Wait, wait, wait. What happened there? | 等等 等一下 那是啥 |
[2:21:39] | That’s a Q. That’s supposed to be a G. Oh, man. No, no. | 名字错了 把G弄成Q了 我的天 |
[2:22:07] | Go. | 开始 |
[2:22:13] | What the heck? | 我了个去 |
[2:22:16] | Naughty, naughty, Candy. | 淘气淘气 福利时刻 |
[2:22:21] | – Push. – Okay, ready to push? | -使劲 -好的 准备好了吗 |
[2:22:22] | Okay, let’s push. Let’s push. Let’s push. | 好 使劲 使劲 |
[2:22:25] | Come on, baby. Come on, baby. Go, go, go. Push, push, push. | 加把劲 宝贝 用力 用力 |
[2:22:29] | Yes. Yes. | 对 对 |
[2:22:31] | – God almighty, fucking Christ. – We’re almost there. | -老天哪 操你他妈 -快了快了 |
[2:22:33] | No, don’t cuss, sweetie. | 不 不要爆粗 宝贝 |
[2:22:35] | One big push for me, all right? | 再使把劲 好吗 |
[2:22:36] | Big push for the doctor. Big push. | 再给医生用点力 用力 |
[2:22:38] | This is it. Big push. Push, push, push. | 对就这样 用力 使劲 使劲 |
[2:22:43] | – I got it, I got it, yeah. – He got it. | -出来了 出来了 -孩子出来了 |
[2:22:45] | It’s a boy. It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 是个男孩 |
[2:22:54] | No hurry, guys. Just sometime this year, huh? | 慢慢来 各位 今年搬完就行 |
[2:22:57] | Jack, should we put it in the garage? | 杰克 这个能放车库里吗 |
[2:22:59] | Put it where I told you to put it. | 放到我说过的地方去 |
[2:23:04] | Maurice. | 莫里斯 |
[2:23:06] | You’ve got to turn a fan on. | 把排气扇打开 |
[2:23:08] | It smells good, doesn’t it? | 味道不错 不是吗 |
[2:23:10] | No. It smells like shit. | 才怪 闻起来糟糕透顶 |
[2:23:11] | Oh, come on. This is Puerto Rican cooking. | 拜托 这可是波多黎各做法 |
[2:23:14] | Everybody’s complaining in the whole neighborhood. | 邻居都怨声载道了 |
[2:23:16] | This is what they’re complaining about. Taste this. | 这就是他们抱怨的味道 尝一口 |
[2:23:18] | No, I can’t taste it, not now. I’ll taste it later. | 不 我不吃 过会再说 |
[2:23:24] | Rollergirl, yoo-hoo. | 溜冰女 |
[2:23:26] | Honey, honey. Listen to me. | 亲爱的 听我说 |
[2:23:27] | Take the dirt on one side of your room | 把你房间的垃圾 |
[2:23:29] | and move it to the other side. | 都放在同一边 |
[2:23:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[2:23:31] | Then one side of the room will look clean… | 这样房间起码有一半会看起来干净点 |
[2:23:33] | …that used to look dirty. That’ll be good, huh? | 之前太乱了 那样会好点 |
[2:23:37] | Oh! Johnny Weissmuller. That’s my swimmer. | 约翰尼·韦斯穆勒 小游泳健将 |
[2:23:41] | – Say, “Hello, Uncle Jack.” – Five gold medals, look at that. | -叫”杰克叔叔” -五块金牌 快看 |
[2:23:44] | – Say, “Hello, Uncle Jack.” – Oh, look at him. | -叫”杰克叔叔” -看看他 |
[2:23:47] | You like Uncle Jack’s pool? | 你喜欢杰克叔叔的泳池吗 |
[2:23:51] | – Who’s the Olympic-fever baby? – Say, “Hi, Jack.” | -谁是奥运宝贝 -说”你好杰克” |
[2:23:54] | – Say, “Hi. Hi.” -“Hi, Jack.” | -说你好 -你好 杰克 |
[2:23:55] | “Watch me kick.” | 看我踢水水 |
[2:23:56] | He’s not gonna piss in the pool, is he? | 他不会尿在泳池里吧 |
[2:23:58] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不会的 |
[2:24:00] | Do you like Uncle Reed? Yes, you do. | 你喜欢里德叔叔吗 喜欢呀 |
[2:24:03] | Buck Yo, Buck. | |
[2:24:04] | Jack, I gotta talk to you about | 杰克 我得跟你说一下 |
[2:24:05] | the stereo modification for this system. | 这套音响的调校问题 |
[2:24:07] | – No technical shit. – No, no, no. | -少跟我讲一堆术语 -不 不 |
[2:24:09] | If you don’t get the right modification it’s not gonna be loud. | 不调校的话 声音就不够响 |
[2:24:12] | Loud isn’t what I want. I don’t want loud. | 我不需要声音响 |
[2:24:14] | I want… mellow. | 我要 醇厚 |
[2:24:16] | Mellow. That’s what I want. | 醇厚 这才是我想要的 |
[2:24:18] | – Okay. – Buck, I want mellow. | -行吧 -巴克 我要醇厚 |
[2:24:20] | Mellow. Mellow. | 醇厚 醇厚 |
[2:24:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[2:24:25] | Oh, great, honey. Great. | 对 亲爱的 做得好 |
[2:24:38] | Are we ready? | 可以开始了吗 |
[2:24:40] | We have got all the time we want. | 别急 我们有的是时间 |
[2:24:44] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么呢 |
[2:24:47] | I’m looking at you. | 看你呢 |
[2:24:49] | You’re staring. | 你这是在盯 |
[2:24:50] | You know what I’m staring at? | 你知道我在盯着看什么吗 |
[2:24:53] | I’m staring at the foxiest bitch in the whole world. | 我在盯着世界上最美丽的妖艳贱货 |
[2:25:28] | I’ve been around this block twice now. | 这已经是我第二次来这了 |
[2:25:30] | I’m looking for something. | 我在找东西 |
[2:25:32] | A clue. | 找线索 |
[2:25:34] | I’ve been looking for clues, and something led me back here. | 我一直在找 有东西冥冥中指引我回来 |
[2:25:38] | Yep. So here I am. | 对 所以我回来了 |
[2:25:41] | Could have been me, the one that was | 事发的时候 |
[2:25:43] | at Ringo’s place when the shit went down. | 在林戈那的倒霉鬼 或许是我 |
[2:25:45] | Hey, I know how it is. I’ve been there. | 我知道怎么回事 我去过那了 |
[2:25:49] | We’ve all done bad things. | 我们都干过坏事 |
[2:25:52] | We’ve all had those guilty feelings in our heart. | 也曾为此良心不安 |
[2:25:55] | You wanna take your brain out of your head | 你恨不得把脑子从头颅里拿出来 |
[2:25:57] | and wash it and scrub it and make it clean. | 好好洗刷 把记忆冲洗干净 |
[2:26:00] | Well, no. | 但是不行 |
[2:26:04] | But I’m gonna help you settle this. | 不过我可以帮你摆平这件事 |
[2:26:06] | First we’re gonna check for holes, | 首先我们得检查一下你身上的小穴 |
[2:26:08] | see what we can find. | 看看能找到什么 |
[2:26:09] | Then we’re gonna get nice and wet | 然后我们慢慢来 等足够湿了 |
[2:26:11] | and you’re gonna spread your legs. | 你就把腿张开 |
[2:26:14] | Oh, that’s good. So you know me. | 好极了 你知道我的本事 |
[2:26:18] | You know my reputation. | 我在这方面可是名声在外 |
[2:26:20] | Thirteen inches is a tough load. | 33厘米够你受的 |
[2:26:21] | I don’t treat you gently. | 我不会手下留情的 |
[2:26:24] | That’s right. I’m Brock Landers. | 没错 我就是布洛克·兰德斯 |
[2:26:29] | So I’m gonna be nice. | 我会好好疼你的 |
[2:26:33] | So I’m gonna be nice. | 我会好好疼你的 |
[2:26:36] | So I’m gonna be nice. | 我会好好疼你的 |
[2:26:38] | I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 老子再问你最后一遍 |
[2:26:41] | Where the fuck is Ringo? | 他妈的林戈在哪 |
[2:27:09] | I am a star. | 我是巨星 |
[2:27:11] | I’m a star. I’m a star. I’m a star. | 我是巨星 我是巨星 我是巨星 |
[2:27:14] | I am a big, bright, shining star. | 我是超级闪耀的大巨星 |
[2:27:33] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[2:34:28] | I just…. | 我 |
[2:34:37] | I just wanna talk to you. | 我只是想跟你说句话 |
[2:34:44] | I just want…. | 我只是想 |
[2:34:48] | Raphael. | 拉斐尔 |
[2:35:01] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[2:35:11] | Shit. Raphael. | 操 拉斐尔 |
[2:35:15] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[2:35:17] | Where’s Ringo? | 林戈在哪 |
[2:35:21] | I know where it goes. | 我知道怎么回事 |