英文名称:Bonnie And Clyde
年代:1967
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:30] | Hey, boy! | 嘿 小子 |
[03:31] | What are you doing with my mama’s car? | 你想对我妈的车子做什么 |
[03:41] | Wait there! | 别动 |
[04:00] | Ain’t you ashamed? | 你不惭愧吗 |
[04:02] | Trying to steal an old lady’s automobile? | 竟想偷老太太的车 |
[04:05] | Oh, come on, now, what are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[04:06] | I’ve been thinking about buying me one. | 我一直想买一台 |
[04:08] | Bull! | 狗屁 |
[04:09] | You ain’t got money for dinner, let alone buying a car. | 你连饭钱都没有还想买车 |
[04:13] | Well, ma’am, I’ll tell you something. | 我告诉你一件事 |
[04:18] | I’ve got enough money for a Coca- Cola | 我有足够钱买可乐 |
[04:20] | and since it don’t look like you’re going to invite me inside | 看来你不想请我进去 |
[04:23] | You’d steal the dining room table if I did. | 怕你会偷了餐桌 |
[04:26] | You want to go into town with me? How would that be? | 想和我进城吗 怎么样 |
[04:31] | I’m going to work, anyway. | 我反正要工作 |
[04:34] | You’re going to work? What kind of work do you do? | 你要工作 你做什么的 |
[04:37] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[04:39] | I’ll bet you’re a movie star. | 我敢说你是电影明星 |
[04:42] | A lady mechanic. | 不然是女技工 |
[04:43] | No | 不是 |
[04:44] | A maid? | 女佣吗 |
[04:46] | What do you think I am? | 你说我是什么呢 |
[04:48] | A waitress. | 女服务生 |
[04:56] | What line of work are you in? When you’re not stealing cars? | 你做什么的?除了偷车之外 |
[05:01] | I tell you, I’m looking for suitable employment right at the moment. | 目前我正在找工作 |
[05:04] | Oh, yes, but what did you do before? | 是哦 你以前做什么 |
[05:07] | I was in State Prison. | 我在州立监狱 |
[05:10] | State Prison? | 我在州立监狱? |
[05:16] | Well, I guess, some little old lady wasn’t so nice. | 看来有些老太太并不客气 |
[05:21] | It was armed robbery. | 是持枪抢劫 |
[05:30] | The things that turn up in the street these days. | 最近真是人心不古 |
[05:40] | What do you all do for a good time around here? Listen to the grass grow? | 你这里有什么好玩的 听青草生长吗 |
[05:44] | I guess you had a lot more fun up at State Prison. | 我想你在州立监狱更好玩吧 |
[05:50] | I tell you. You see my right foot? | 看见我的右脚没 |
[05:53] | I chopped two toes off that foot with an axe. | 我用斧头砍掉两根脚趾 |
[05:56] | What! Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[05:57] | To get off of work detail. You want to see it? | 这样不必劳役 想看吗 |
[06:00] | No | 不是 |
[06:04] | I surely don’t intend to stand here in the middle of Main Street | 我可不想站在马路上 |
[06:08] | and look at your dirty feet! | 看你的脏脚 |
[06:19] | Boy, did you really do that? | 你真的那么做吗 |
[06:36] | What’s it like? | 那是什么感觉 |
[06:40] | What do you mean, prison? | 什么意思 在牢里吗 |
[06:45] | Armed robbery. | 持枪抢劫 |
[06:54] | It ain’t like anything. | 那没什么 |
[06:57] | Shoot. I knew you never robbed any place, you faker. | 我就知道你没抢过任何地方 |
[07:27] | Bet you wouldn’t have the gumption to use it. | 我敢说你没胆用它 |
[07:38] | You just wait right here and you keep your eyes open. | 你等着瞧吧 |
[08:15] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[08:17] | Clyde Barrow. | 克莱巴洛 |
[08:19] | Hi, I’m Bonnie Parker. Pleased to meet you. | 我是邦妮派克 很高兴认识你 |
[08:49] | Hey, hey, slow down, slow down. | 嘿 慢点 慢点 |
[08:53] | Take it easy, you’ve got my hand trapped. | 别这样 你卡住我的手了 |
[08:55] | Cut it out! Cut it out! | 停下 快停下 |
[09:07] | All right, now. | 好了 |
[09:09] | I might as well tell you right off. I ain’t much of a lover boy. | 我先讲明 我可不是个好情人 |
[09:14] | That don’t mean nothing personal about you. | 不是我不喜欢你 |
[09:17] | I never saw no percentage in it. | 我不太重视这种事 |
[09:19] | Ain’t nothing wrong with me. I don’t like boys. | 我也没问题 我不是喜欢男人 |
[09:25] | Boy! Boy! Boy! | 男人 男人 男人 |
[09:30] | ” Boy,” what? | “男人” 怎么了? |
[09:32] | Your advertising is just dandy. | 你的广告词真花俏 |
[09:34] | Folks would never guess you don’t have a thing to sell. | 绝想不到你没东西可卖 |
[09:40] | You’d better take me home now. | 你最好送我回家 |
[09:41] | – Now, wait a minute. – Now don’t you touch me. | – 稍等 – 别碰我 |
[09:46] | All right, all right | 好… |
[09:48] | if all you want is a stud service, you get on back to West Dallas, | 如果你只是想上床 你就回西达拉斯 |
[09:51] | and you stay there, the rest of your life. | 永远待在那里 |
[09:55] | You’re worth more than that, a lot more than that, | 你不只是这样 |
[09:56] | and you know it, and that’s why you’re comin’ along with me. | 所以你才会跟我走 |
[10:01] | You could find a lover boy on every damn corner in town. | 你在任何地方都会找到情人的 |
[10:03] | It don’t make a damn to them if you’re waiting on tables or picking cotton, | 他们才不在乎你是服务生 还是采棉花的 |
[10:05] | but it does make a damn to me. | 可是 我在乎 |
[10:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:12] | Why, what do you mean why? Because you’re different, that’s why. | 什么为什么 因为你很特别 |
[10:14] | You know, you’re like me. You want different things. | 你就像我一样 想要不同的东西 |
[10:17] | You’ve got something better than being a waitress. | 你不只是个服务生 |
[10:20] | You and me traveling together, we could cut a path clean across this state | 我们一起旅行穿越这个州 |
[10:23] | and Kansas and Missouri and Oklahoma, and everybody would know about it. | 还有堪萨斯 密苏里 和奥克拉荷马州 而且让大家知道 |
[10:28] | You listen to me, Miss Bonnie Parker. You listen to me. | 听我说邦妮小姐 |
[10:30] | Now, how would you like to go walking into the dining room | 你想走进达拉斯的 |
[10:33] | of the Adolphus Hotel in Dallas | 爱达佛饭店 |
[10:35] | wearing a nice silk dress and have everybody waiting on you? | 穿着美丽的丝裙 让大家来服侍你吗 |
[10:38] | Would you like that? That seem like a lot to ask? | 你喜欢吗 这要求过份吗 |
[10:39] | That ain’t enough for you. You’ve got a right to that. | 这不过份你有权利的 |
[10:48] | When did you figure all that up? | 你何时想到这些的 |
[10:51] | The minute I saw you. | 在我见到你的那一刻 |
[10:56] | Because you may be the best damn girl in Texas. | 因为你也许是德州最棒的女人 |
[11:11] | You were born somewhere around east Texas, right? | 你生于东德州附近吧 |
[11:14] | Come from a big old family. | 来自古板的大家庭 |
[11:20] | You went to school, of course, but you didn’t take to it much | 你上学却不在乎 |
[11:22] | because you were a lot smarter than everybody else | 因为你比大家都聪明 |
[11:23] | so you just up and quit one day. | 有一天你就休学了 |
[11:25] | Now, when you were 161 7, there was a guy who worked in a | 你16 17岁时遇到一个男人 他的工作… |
[11:30] | Cement plant. | 在水泥工厂 |
[11:32] | Right, cement plant. And you liked him, | 对 水泥工厂 你喜欢他 |
[11:33] | because he thought you were just as nice as you could be. | 因为他很欣赏你 |
[11:36] | You almost married that guy, but then you thought no, you didn’t think you would. | 你几乎嫁给他 不过后来又反悔 |
[11:39] | So then you got your job in a cafe. | 于是你得到咖啡厅的工作 |
[11:41] | And now you wake up every morning and you hate it. | 现在你每天都痛恨它 |
[11:45] | You just hate it. You get on down there and you put on your white uniform | 你痛恨去那里穿上白制服 |
[11:50] | It’s pink. | 粉红色的 |
[11:51] | And those truck drivers come in there to eat your greasy burgers and | 卡车司机去那儿吃汉堡 |
[11:54] | they kid you and you kid them back but they’re stupid and dumb boys | 你们会打情骂俏 可是他们全是笨蛋 |
[11:58] | with their big old tattoos on them, and you don’t like it. | 你讨厌他们身上的刺青 |
[12:00] | They ask you for dates and sometimes you go, but you mostly don’t because | 你有时赴他们的约 可是你多半不去 |
[12:03] | all they’re trying to do is get in your pants, whether you want them to or not. | 因为他们只想上床 不管你想不想 |
[12:07] | So you go on home and you sit in your room and | 你回到家坐在房间里 |
[12:08] | you think, now when, and how | 你开始想 |
[12:12] | am I ever going to get away from this? | 我要如何脱离这一切 |
[12:18] | And now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[12:31] | Change that. I don’t like it. | 改变一下 我不喜欢 |
[12:58] | You’re a knock- out! | 你真是个大美人 |
[13:09] | That ain’t ours. | 那不是我们的车 |
[13:11] | Sure it is. | 这就是 |
[13:12] | No, but we came in this one. | 我们是坐这台车来的 |
[13:14] | That don’t mean we have to go home in it. | 不表示我们得开着它回去 |
[13:55] | Where have you been keeping yourself? | 你都睡那里 |
[13:57] | I slept out by the car. | 我睡在车子旁边 |
[14:00] | These accommodations ain’t particularly deluxe. | 这些住处不太豪华吧 |
[14:03] | If they’re after us, I want the first shot. | 他们若来捉我 我要开第一枪 |
[14:05] | Now, you come on out here. We got some work to do. | 你出来 我们有工作要做 |
[14:19] | Sheww! You’re good. | 你真行 |
[14:20] | I ain’t good. I’m the best. | 不只行 我是最棒的 |
[14:22] | And modest. | 还很谦虚呢 |
[14:25] | Now, see that there now? Set her spinning. | 看到那个没?让它打转吧 |
[14:34] | It’s all right, all right. Come on, now, try it again. | 没关系… 再试一次 |
[14:36] | And try and get, now this time come down slow. | 试着打中 这一次慢慢来 |
[14:47] | How about that? Now, ain’t you something? I tell you. | 你瞧瞧 那可真是了不起 |
[14:50] | Look, I’m going to get you a Smith & Wesson. Go in your hand easier. Ok? | 我帮你换把史密斯枪 比较好拿 |
[14:53] | Now, I want you to try something now. | 我要你试试别的 |
[14:58] | No, sir! No, sir! | 可不要这样 |
[15:02] | You all go right ahead. | 你们别管我 |
[15:15] | Used to be my place. But it’s not anymore. | 以前这是我家 现在不是了 |
[15:21] | Bank took it. | 银行拿走了 |
[15:28] | Yes, sir, they moved us off. | 没错 他们把我们赶走 |
[15:31] | Now it belongs to them. | 现在是属于他们的 |
[15:37] | Why, that’s a pitiful shame. | 真是太可怜了 |
[15:39] | You’re damn right, ma’am. | 一点也不错 |
[15:46] | Me and him put in the years here. | 我和他在这好几年了 |
[15:52] | You all go right ahead. We just come by for a last look | 你们别介意 我们只是来看最后一眼. |
[16:18] | You all mind? | 你不介意吧? |
[16:19] | Hey, Davis! Come on over here! | 大维 过来 |
[16:35] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[16:41] | Go on. | 继续 |
[16:55] | Much obliged. | 真谢谢你 |
[16:57] | My name is Otis Harris. This is Davis. We worked this place. | 我是欧提斯哈里斯 这是大维 我们以前在这里工作 |
[17:01] | How’re you? This here’s Miss Bonnie Parker. | 你好 这位是邦妮派克 |
[17:03] | – Glad to meet you. – I’m Clyde Barrow. | – 很高兴见到你 – 我是克莱巴洛 |
[17:11] | We rob banks. | 我们抢银行的 |
[17:23] | Look, I don’t want you to worry about nothing. | 你什么也别担心 |
[17:26] | This is going to be the easiest thing in the world. | 这太简单了 |
[17:28] | Your mama could take this bank. | 你妈也可以抢银行的 |
[17:41] | You just be ready if I need you. | 你待命就好 |
[18:08] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[18:20] | This is a stick-up! Just take it easy and nothing’s going to happen to you. | 这是抢劫 你别慌就不会有事 |
[18:24] | Give me the money. | 把钱给我 |
[18:26] | Give me the money. | 把钱给我 |
[18:27] | What money, mister? There ain’t no money here. | 什么钱 先生 这里没有钱 |
[18:33] | What are you talking about? This here’s a bank, ain’t it? | 你在说什么 这是银行吧 |
[18:35] | Well, it was a bank, but we failed three weeks ago. | 以前是 可是三周前破产了 |
[18:47] | All right, now, you get on out there. | 好 你给我出来 |
[18:58] | You get on out there and tell my girl. | 你出去告诉我的女朋友 |
[19:03] | Come on, you tell her what you told me. | 把你刚才说的跟她说一次 |
[19:40] | We’ve got $1 .98 and you’re laughing ! | 我们拿到1块98分 你却在笑 |
[19:53] | Let’s see now. A loaf of bread, a dozen eggs | 我看… 一条面包 一打蛋 |
[19:57] | quart of milk, four fried pies. | 一夸特牛奶 四块炸饼 |
[20:07] | Come on now, you sure you ain’t got no peach pies? | 你确定你没有水蜜桃派 |
[20:36] | Get the hell out of here! | 滚出去 |
[20:40] | Go ahead ! Go ahead ! | 快走 |
[20:45] | He tried to kill me. Why’d he try to kill me? I didn’t want to hurt him. | 他想杀我 为什么 我并不想伤害他 |
[20:51] | Try to get something to eat around here, | 只是想吃个东西 |
[20:52] | and some son-of-a-bitch comes up on you with a meat-cleaver. | 浑蛋却想拿刀杀我 |
[20:56] | I ain’t against him. | 我不想伤害他 |
[21:05] | I ain’t against him. | 我不想伤害他 |
[21:38] | Now, you just tell me what was wrong with that. | 告诉我 有什么问题 |
[21:39] | Dirt. | 脏了 |
[21:42] | Dirt in the fuel line. Just blowed it away. | 油管脏了就报销了 |
[21:46] | Excuse me, ma’am, is there anything else I could do for you? | 我能为你效劳吗 |
[21:51] | Well, you’re a smart feller. | 你真是聪明人 |
[21:54] | You sure do know a lot about automobiles, don’t you? | 你很了解汽车对不对 |
[21:59] | Yes. I guess I do. | 可以这么说吧 |
[22:05] | Would you know what kind of car this is? | 你知道这是那种车吗 |
[22:09] | This is a 4 cylinder Ford coupe. | 这是四汽缸福特车 |
[22:14] | Sure, sure is. | 当然是 |
[22:17] | This is a stolen, four cylinder Ford coupe. | 这是辆被偷的四汽缸福特车 |
[22:25] | Hey, you ain’t scared, are you? | 你不会怕吧 |
[22:34] | I believe he is. | 我相信他怕的 |
[22:37] | That’s a pity now. We sure could have used a smart boy like that | 真可惜 那么了解汽车的人 |
[22:40] | who knows such a great deal about automobiles. | 应该有点用处的 |
[22:46] | Hey, you a good driver? | 你是好驾驶吧 |
[22:49] | Yeah, reckon I am. | 我想是的 |
[22:52] | No, he’s better off here. | 他最好待在这里 |
[22:55] | What’s your name, boy? | 你叫什么名字 |
[22:57] | C.W. Moss. | 摩斯 |
[22:59] | I’m Miss Bonnie Parker and this here is Mr. Clyde Barrow. | 我是邦妮派克 这是克莱巴洛 |
[23:03] | We rob banks. | 我们抢银行的 |
[23:17] | There ain’t nothing wrong with that, is it? | 那没什么错吧 |
[23:24] | Clyde, he ain’t the one. Let’s go. | 克莱 他不适合 咱们走吧 |
[23:28] | You think you got the guts for our line of work? | 你有胆做我们的工作吗 |
[23:30] | What are you talking about? I spent a year in reformatory. | 你在说什么 我在感化院待过一年 |
[23:34] | A man with a record. | 有前科的人呢 |
[23:36] | I know you got the nerve to short change old ladies coming in for gas | 我知道你有胆 少找油钱给老女人 |
[23:39] | what I’m asking you is have you got what it takes to pull bank jobs with us? | 我是在问你有胆抢银行吗 |
[23:45] | Sure, I do. I ain’t afraid, if that’s what you think. | 当然有 我不怕 |
[23:49] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[24:20] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你们会没事的 |
[26:35] | I’m afraid we’re overdrawn again. | 恐怕我们又会透支的 |
[26:39] | This is a stick-up! | 这是抢劫 |
[26:42] | This here’s a stick-up! | 这是抢劫 |
[26:46] | Leave it there. Leave it there. | 放在那别动 |
[27:03] | Come on, everything. Get it up here. | 快点 全给我 全拿上来 |
[27:21] | Clyde, where’s the car? | 克莱 车在哪里 |
[27:34] | What the hell you doing, parking the car? | 你在干么 停车吗 |
[27:47] | Stop that car! | 阻止那辆车 |
[27:51] | Up ahead, cut left! | 前面左转 左转 |
[28:25] | You ain’t got a brain in your skull. | 你真是没脑耶 |
[28:38] | On account of you, I killed a man. | 你害我杀了人 |
[28:40] | And now we’re all going to be wanted for murder, and that’s you too, boy. | 现在我们都是谋杀通缉犯 那也包括你 |
[28:53] | Dumb head! Stupid ! | 笨蛋 愚蠢 |
[28:57] | What were you thinking about? | 你在想什么啊 |
[29:01] | Do a dumb ass thing like that again, I’m going to kill you. | 再做那种笨事 我就杀了你 |
[29:05] | If you boys want to talk, why don’t you all go outside? | 你们有事何不出去谈 |
[29:48] | Come on, I want to talk to you for just a minute. Sit down. | 甜心 我想和你谈一下 坐下 |
[29:57] | This afternoon we killed a man and we were seen. | 今天下午我们杀了人 还被人看到 |
[30:00] | So far, nobody knows who you are | 还没人知道你是谁 |
[30:02] | but they know who I am and they’re going to be running after me, | 可是他们知道我 他们会来追我 |
[30:04] | and anybody who’s running with me. | 和我身边的人 |
[30:06] | And that’s murder. Now it’s going to get rough. | 那是谋杀 现在情况很糟 |
[30:09] | I can’t get out, but right now you still can. | 我逃不掉 可是你还可以 |
[30:11] | I want you to say the word to me, | 我要你说那个字 |
[30:12] | and I’m going to put you on that bus back to your mama | 然后坐那辆公车回你妈身边 |
[30:15] | because you mean a lot to me, and I ain’t going to make you run with me. | 因为我很重视你 我不想让你和我逃亡 |
[30:26] | Now, I ain’t a rich man. You could get a rich man if you tried. | 我不是个有钱人 你可以找到有钱人的 |
[30:30] | I don’t want no rich man ! | 我不要有钱人 |
[30:40] | You ain’t going to have a minute’s peace. | 你不会有一刻安宁的 |
[30:42] | You promise? | 你说真的吗 |
[33:25] | Least I’m not a liar. | 怎么说我也不是骗子 |
[33:40] | I told you I wasn’t no lover boy. | 我说过我不是个好情人 |
[34:12] | Let me look at you boy. | 让我看看你的孩子 |
[34:20] | Oh, boy, you can do better than that. | 噢 伙计 你可要加油了 |
[34:27] | Hey, how’s mama? | 嘿 妈妈好吗 |
[34:29] | Oh, fine, fine. Sister sent her best to you. | 很好 妹妹向你问好 |
[34:32] | Filling out there, boy. Must be that prison food. | 这里多一圈 一定是牢饭的关系 |
[34:34] | No, no, it’s married life | 不 是婚姻生活 |
[34:36] | you know what they say | 你知道她们说的 |
[34:38] | it’s the face powder that gives a man interest | 化妆能吸引男人 |
[34:41] | but it’s the baking powder that keeps him home. | 好菜才能留住男人 |
[34:47] | I want you to meet my wife, Blanche. | 我要你见见我太太白兰琪 |
[34:49] | This is my baby brother. | 这是我弟弟 |
[34:51] | How’re you doing? It’s really nice to know you. | 你好 真高兴认识你 |
[34:53] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[35:06] | I hear you’re taking real good care of the baby of the family | 你说你在照顾那家的孩子 |
[35:09] | I’m just so glad to meet you. Come on over here. | 见到你真高兴 快过来 |
[35:11] | I want you to meet my wife, Blanche. | 给你介绍的我妻子 白兰琪 |
[35:18] | Everybody, this is C.W. Moss. | 这位是莫斯 |
[35:20] | My brother, Buck, and his wife, Blanche. | 这是我的兄弟 巴克 还有我妻子 白兰琪 |
[35:22] | Howdy, everybody. Howdy, you all. | 你们好 |
[35:26] | Howdy, Mrs. Barrow, or may I call you Blanche? | 你好 巴洛太太 我能 我能… 叫你白兰琪吗 |
[35:30] | I sure am pleased to meet you. | 真高兴认识你 |
[35:32] | How did you find us here in this neck of the woods? | 你们怎么会找到我们的 |
[35:34] | You sure picked a good day for it. | 你们还真会挑时间 |
[35:37] | Is that a new Screenland Magazine? | 那是新的电影杂志吗 |
[35:40] | Are there any new pictures of Myrna Loy in there? | 里面有玛娜罗伊的照片吗 |
[35:43] | She’s my favorite picture star. | 我最喜欢她了 |
[35:46] | Let me get the Kodak here. We’ll take some pictures. | 我拿个相机 咱们拍张照 |
[35:48] | Come on, put your pants on. We’re going to take some pictures. | 穿上裤子我们要拍照 |
[35:50] | Come on Blanche, get out of there! | 快来 快出来 |
[35:52] | I’m a mess. Been driving all day. | 我真难看 开了一整天车 |
[36:01] | Did you take my picture? I declare. | 你把我照进去了吗 巴克 |
[36:04] | I asked you not to take my picture. | 我声明不准拍我的照 |
[36:07] | Hey, Buck, get one of this. | 巴克 拍一张 |
[36:09] | Brother, I want to talk to you later on. | 我待会想和你谈谈 |
[36:19] | You got that? | 拍好了? |
[36:21] | You take one of me and my missus, here, Clyde. | 你替我们夫妻拍一张吧 克莱 |
[36:24] | I don’t want a picture taken. | 我真的不想拍照 |
[36:33] | Be serious. Be serious. | 别开玩笑 别闹 |
[36:38] | Let me take one of Bonnie alone. Come on, honey. | 我拍张邦妮的 来吧 甜心 |
[36:52] | Hey, a little smile. | 甜心笑一个 |
[36:54] | Don’t want to smile? | 你不笑一个吗? |
[36:58] | Come on, I want to have a chat with you. C.W., take the girls’ pictures. | 我想和你谈谈 摩斯你来拍她 |
[37:01] | Why don’t you step in there with Bonnie? | 你为什么不跟邦妮一起进去? |
[37:04] | What did you think of her? | 你觉得她怎么样? |
[37:08] | She’s a peach. | 美人一个 |
[37:17] | Now, tell me true. | 说真的 |
[37:21] | Is she as good as she looks? | 她的内在也好吗? |
[37:25] | She’s better. | 更好 |
[37:35] | Listen, it was, either you or him, wasn’t it? | 不是你就是他杀的吧? |
[37:37] | The guy that you killed, you had to do it, didn’t you? | 你得杀那个人是不是 是你还是他? |
[37:40] | He put me on the spot. I had to. | 他害我不得不下手 |
[37:42] | You had to do it, right? | 你是迫不得已的吧? |
[37:45] | I know you did. Don’t say anything to Blanche about that. | 我知道 别告诉白兰琪 |
[37:52] | That time you broke out of jail, that true she talked you into going back? | 你那次逃狱 你真的被她劝的自首吗 |
[37:55] | You hear about that? | 对 你听说啦 |
[38:00] | Well, I won’t say nothing to Bonnie about it. | 我不会告诉邦妮的 |
[38:03] | I appreciate that. | 真谢谢你 |
[38:15] | We’re going to have ourselves a time, boy! | 我们得好好乐一乐 |
[38:17] | We surely are. | 一定的 |
[38:25] | What are we going to do? | 我们要做什么 |
[38:31] | I figured we all drive up to Missouri. | 我们可以开车去密苏里 |
[38:35] | They ain’t looking for me up there. | 那里没人要捉我 |
[38:36] | We find a nice little place to hole up in. We have us a regular vacation. | 我们找个好地方 渡个假吧 |
[38:44] | No trouble now. | 可别乱来 |
[38:46] | I ain’t looking to go back to no prison. | 我可不想回去坐牢 |
[38:48] | I heard in prison that you had a little trouble there. | 我听说你在牢里有麻烦 |
[38:50] | You were cutting on your toes. | 你把脚趾切了 |
[38:53] | You heard about that? | 你听说啦 |
[38:54] | I did a little toe cutting. That ain’t but half of it. | 我是切了脚趾 不过没全切 |
[38:58] | I did it so I could get off of work detail. | 因为我不想做劳役 |
[38:59] | Breaking those rocks with a sledge hammer night and day. | 早晚不停的用榔头敲石块 |
[39:02] | And you know what? The very next week I got paroled. | 隔周我就得到了假释 |
[39:06] | I walk out of that God-forsaken jail on crutches. | 我撑着拐杖走出监狱 |
[39:10] | Ain’t life grand? | 人生真美好 |
[39:21] | You want to hear a story, about this boy, he owned a dairy farm | 你想听这个酪农的故事吗 |
[39:25] | And his old ma, she was kind of sick, you know. | 他妈妈病了 |
[39:27] | And the doctor, he called him over and said | 大夫打电话来告诉他 |
[39:31] | ” Listen, your ma, just lying there, she’s just so sick and she’s weakly | “你妈躺在这里 病厌厌的” |
[39:36] | ” I want you to try to persuade her to take a little brandy.” | “我要你劝她喝点白兰地” |
[39:39] | “Just to pick her spirits up.” | “让她精神好一点” |
[39:43] | “Ma’s a teetotaler, ” he says, “she wouldn’t touch a drop.” | 他回说”妈是滴酒不沾的” |
[39:47] | “Well, I’ll tell you what you do.” That’s the doc. | 大夫说”我告诉你怎么做” |
[39:49] | ” Now, I tell you what you do” | “我告诉你怎么做” |
[39:52] | ” you bring in a fresh quart of milk every day “ | “你每天送一夸特牛奶过去” |
[39:55] | ” and you put some brandy in it, see. And you try that.” | “在里头加点白兰地 你试试” |
[39:58] | So he did, and he doctored it all up with the brandy, fresh milk | 他照做了 牛奶里加白兰地 |
[40:03] | and gave it to his mama, and she drank a little bit of it. She didn’t, you know. | 他拿给他妈 她喝了一点 她是不喝酒的 |
[40:06] | So next day he brought it in again, and she drank a little more. | 隔天他又送去 她多喝了一点 |
[40:11] | And so then, it went on that way, the third day just a little more | 就像这样第三天又多喝了一点 |
[40:15] | and the fourth day she was, you know, took a little bit more | 第四天喝更多 |
[40:19] | and then finally, a week later, he gave her the milk | 结果一周后 他给她牛奶 |
[40:22] | and she just drank it down, she swallowed the whole thing | 她一口气喝光 全部喝光 |
[40:26] | and she called him over and she said | 她把他叫过来说 |
[40:27] | ” Son, whatever you do, don’t sell that cow.” | “儿子 千万别把这头牛卖了” |
[40:44] | All right, you got the keys now, haven’t you? | 你拿到钥匙了吧 |
[41:04] | I gave him a month’s rent in advance. We’re all set. Let’s get inside. | 我预付一个月的房租 全弄好了 进去吧 |
[41:12] | Honey, I’m taking you to our first home. | 甜心 这是我们第一个家 |
[41:15] | ” Here comes the bride.” | 新娘来了 |
[41:17] | What do you think, honey? | 你觉得如何 |
[41:20] | Just perfect. | 太完美了 |
[41:23] | This is your first home. | 这是你的第一个家 |
[41:26] | He gave me the grocery number. | 他给我杂货店的电话 |
[41:35] | 4- 3- 3- 7, please. | 帮我接4337 谢谢 |
[41:38] | Hi, there, Speedie’s Groceries? I want to order up a mess of groceries. | 你好 快速商店吗 我想订些杂货 |
[41:42] | And a Frigidaire, not an ice-box. | 还有冰箱 不是冰柜呢 |
[41:50] | Eight pounds of pork chops, four pounds of red beans. | 八棒猪扒肉 四磅红豆 |
[41:57] | About eight bottles of Dr. Pepper. | 再来八罐乐倍 |
[42:11] | You sure can play checkers. | 你一定会玩跳棋 |
[42:22] | You need a haircut. You’re looking just like a hillbilly boy. | 你需要剪个发 真像个乡下小子 |
[42:25] | You are just like an old man. | 你就像个老头 |
[42:27] | Playing checkers all the time, don’t pay any attention to your little old wife. | 整天下棋 从不关心你的老婆 |
[42:31] | You ain’t going to ever beat me, but you just keep trying. | 你不会赢我的 不过千万别放弃 |
[42:36] | Oh, Daddy, you sure do need a haircut. | 爹地 你该剪发了 |
[42:40] | Why, you look like a little old hillbilly, I do declare. | 你真的很像乡下小子 |
[42:44] | Oh, mercy me, don’t. | 饶了我吧 |
[42:47] | Don’t talk that way when she’s right there in the next room. | 别那样说话 她就在隔壁房间 |
[42:49] | There is always somebody in the next room, in this room, | 所有的房间 |
[42:52] | or in every other kind of room. | 都总是有人的 |
[42:56] | Don’t you ever just want to be alone with me? | 你不想和我独处吗 |
[42:59] | I always feel like we’re alone. | 我一直觉得我们在独处 |
[43:03] | Do you, baby? | 是吗 宝贝 |
[43:05] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[43:19] | Groceries, ma’am. | 送货的来了 妈妈 |
[43:23] | – How much? – Six dollars and 43 cents. | – 多少钱?- 6元43分 |
[43:43] | Here, ma’am, let me help you with those bags are heavy. | 我帮你 袋子太重了 |
[43:45] | No, thanks, I’ll get them. | 不 谢了我来就好 |
[43:47] | Just get the door. | 帮我开门就好 |
[44:05] | ” But few of them really are justified | 多数人是没道理的 |
[44:08] | ” if you get right down to the point. | 这真是一语中的 |
[44:12] | “You’ve heard of a woman’s glory being spent on a downright cur.” | 常有女人的尊荣 虚掷在无赖身上 |
[44:16] | Did you write all that yourself? | 你写的吗 |
[44:18] | Do you want to hear this or not? | 你到底想不想听 |
[44:21] | “Still you can’t always judge the story as true | 然而你不能尽信这些故事 |
[44:26] | ” being told by her.” | 她说 |
[44:31] | ” Now Sal was a gal of rare beauty | 莎尔是罕见的美人 |
[44:34] | ” though her features were coarse and tough.” | 虽然她的五官并不细致 |
[44:37] | I knew that old gal. | 我认识那女孩 |
[44:38] | She was cock-eyed and she had a hare lip and no teeth. | 她有斗鸡眼 兔唇 没牙齿 |
[44:44] | ” Now Sal was a gal of rare beauty | 莎尔是罕见的美人 |
[44:47] | ” though her features were coarse and tough. | 虽然她的五官并不细致 |
[44:50] | “She never once faltered from duty, to play on the up and up. | 她从不辜负本性 用心玩乐 |
[44:56] | “Sal told me this tale on the evening | 莎尔告诉我这个故事 |
[44:59] | ” before she was turned out free. | 就在她被赶出去的那一晚 |
[45:02] | “And I’ll do my best to relate it, just as she told it to me. | 我会尽力回想她的故事 |
[45:06] | Hey! The laws are outside! They’re blocking the driveway. | 条子在外面 他们挡住车道了 |
[45:26] | – Please get us out of here. – Shut up! | – 带我们离开这 – 闭嘴 |
[45:30] | They got us blocked. We’ve got to get the car out. | 他们包围我们了 我得去开车 |
[46:13] | Where’s Blanche? | 布兰琪在哪里? |
[46:34] | You almost got us killed ! | 你差一点把我们害死了 |
[46:37] | What did I do wrong? I thought you’d be happy if I got shot! | 我做错了什么 我中枪你不是更高兴吗 |
[46:42] | Yeah ! It would have saved us all a lot of trouble! | 对 省了我们大家的麻烦 |
[46:45] | Don’t let that woman talk to me like that! | 巴克 别让她那样跟我说话 |
[46:47] | You shouldn’t have done that. It was a dumb thing to do. | 你不该那么做的 真的很笨 |
[46:51] | Oh, Buck, please, I didn’t marry you to see you get shot. | 巴克 我嫁给你不是想见你被杀 |
[46:55] | Let’s leave. Let’s get out of here and leave. | 咱们快离开这里 |
[46:57] | Tell him to please stop the car and let us out. | 请他停车让我们下去 |
[47:02] | I killed a guy. Now we’re in this. | 我杀人了 现在我们都有份 |
[47:05] | Will you shut up! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[47:08] | Just shut up your big mouth ! | 闭上你的大嘴 |
[47:09] | At least do that much. | 至少你能做到这个吧 闭嘴 |
[47:11] | Cut it out, Bonnie! | 够了 邦妮 |
[47:15] | Stop the car. I want to talk to you. | 停车我要跟你谈谈 |
[47:34] | Get rid of her. | 把她甩掉 |
[47:35] | I can’t, she’s Buck’s wife. | 没办法 她是巴克的老婆 |
[47:37] | Then, get rid of them both. | 那甩掉他们两个 |
[47:38] | Why? What’s the matter with you, anyway? | 为什么 你有什么问题 |
[47:39] | She is what’s the matter with me. | 她就是我的问题 |
[47:42] | She’s nothing but a dumb, stupid, back-country hick. | 她根本就是个笨乡下女人 |
[47:46] | She ain’t got a brain in her head. | 她根本没脑 |
[47:47] | What makes you any better? What makes you so damn special? | 你又好多少 你有什么特别的 |
[47:50] | You were just a West Dallas waitress. Spent your time picking up truck drivers. | 你只是西达拉斯的女服务生 成天只会钓卡车司机 |
[47:55] | Oh, big Clyde Barrow! You’re just like your brother! | 克莱巴洛 你就和你哥哥一样 |
[47:59] | lgnorant, uneducated, hillbilly! | 无知又未受教育的乡巴佬 |
[48:02] | Listen, the only special thing about you is your peculiar ideas about love-making, | 你唯一的特别之处 就是对做爱的看法 |
[48:06] | which is no love-making at all. | 就是根本不做爱 |
[48:19] | Oh, Clyde, please, I didn’t mean that. | 克莱 我无意那么说 |
[48:24] | Listen, it, it was just all, all that shooting | 都是因为那些枪战 |
[48:28] | and all those guns. I got so scared. Please, I didn’t mean it. | 还有那些枪 我好怕 甜心 我不是故意的 |
[49:16] | ” Law enforcement officers | 全西南部的警方 |
[49:17] | ” throughout the Southwest are frankly amazed | 都相当震惊 |
[49:21] | ” at the way in which the will o’ the wisp bandit Clyde Barrow | 大盗克莱巴洛 |
[49:24] | ” and his yellow- haired companion, Bonnie Parker | 和他的金发女伴邦妮派克 |
[49:27] | ” continue to elude their would- be captors! | 一次次的逃过法网 |
[49:30] | “Since engaging in a police battle, on the streets of Joplin, Missouri, | 在吉普林街和警方对峙 |
[49:35] | ” and slaying three of their number. | 并杀害第三条人命 |
[49:38] | “The Barrow Gang has been reported as far west as White City, New Mexico | 巴洛帮的行踪 西至新墨西哥的怀特市 |
[49:42] | ” and as far north as Chicago. | 北至芝加哥 |
[49:46] | “They have been credited with robbing | 他们在怀特市 |
[49:47] | the Mesquite Bank in the aforementioned White City | 犯下马斯克银行抢案 |
[49:51] | ” and the J.J. Landry Oil Refinery in Arp, Texas. | 并抢劫德州的兰卓炼油厂 |
[49:55] | “The Sanger City National Bank in Sanger, lndiana. | 印地安那州的山格市立银行 |
[49:59] | “And the Lancaster Bank in Denton, Texas, on three different occasions. | 德州丹顿市的 三家兰开斯特银行 |
[50:03] | ” In addition to these robberies, the fast traveling Barrows | 行动便捷的巴洛帮 |
[50:05] | ” have been rumored to have a hand | 谣传得到帮手 |
[50:08] | ” in the robbing of two Piggly Wiggly stores | 抢劫两家德州的超市 |
[50:11] | ” in Texas, and one A&P store in Missouri. | 及一家密苏里的商店 |
[50:16] | “Though Chief Percy Hammond, who first identified Clyde Barrow’s brother, Buck | 汉蒙局长认出 克莱巴洛的哥哥巴克 |
[50:20] | ” as a member of the gang” | 为该帮之一员 |
[50:22] | We ain’t going to see another toilet for another thirty miles. | 克莱30哩内都不会有厕所 |
[50:24] | Why don’t you pull up over here? | 你先在前面停一下吧 |
[50:38] | Here’s something. | 过来看看 |
[50:40] | ” Lone cop arrests two officers in hunt for Barrow. | 追捕巴洛帮的警员 逮捕两位警官 |
[50:43] | ” Police Officer Anderson’s heart turned faster than his motorcycle | 警官安德森的念头转的很快 |
[50:47] | ” when he forced to the side of the road a roaring black V-8 sedan | 他叫一台 超速的黑色汽车靠边时 |
[50:51] | ” in which were 3 men and a yellow-haired woman yesterday afternoon. | 里面坐着 三个男人和一个金发女人 |
[51:16] | ” He was certain he’d caught Clyde Barrow, Bonnie Parker, | 他相信他逮到了克莱巴洛 邦妮派克 |
[51:19] | ” and maybe Buck Barrow | 和巴克巴洛 |
[51:20] | ” and the third unidentified member of the gang. | 和一位姓名不详的成员 |
[51:23] | ” It took a lot of telephoning and explaining to convince | 费了一番力气解释之后 才说服这位交警 |
[51:26] | ” the motorcycle cop that his captives were two highway patrolmen | 他逮捕的是两位公路巡警 |
[51:29] | ” and a blonde-haired stenographer from the highway patrol. “ | 和一位金发速记员 |
[51:44] | I’ve never seen such shooting! | 我没见过这种枪战场面 |
[51:47] | All right, now you just get on right over to that car. | 你站到车子旁边去 |
[51:55] | Look here. We’re in the custody of Captain Frank Hamer | 看啊 法兰克队长在保护我们 |
[51:59] | Frank here is a Texas Ranger. | 法兰克是德州骑警 |
[52:02] | Say, peace-maker, I believe you got your spurs all tangled up there. | 和平守卫者 我相信你和你的手下全都聚集在那里了 |
[52:06] | You’re in Missouri, do you know that, friend? | 你知道你在密苏里吧 |
[52:09] | He’s lost, this Texas Ranger. | 这位德州骑警迷路了 |
[52:11] | I don’t think he’s lost. | 我想他不是迷路 |
[52:12] | Those banks have been offering extra reward money for us | 银行提供大笔赏金捉我们 |
[52:14] | and I think Frank just figured on some easy pickings. | 我想法兰克是想走捷径 |
[52:18] | You know, Texas Ranger, you ain’t hardly doing your job. | 德州骑警 你还真不尽职 |
[52:21] | You ought to be home protecting the rights of poor folk | 你该在家乡保护可怜人的权利 |
[52:23] | not out chasing after us. | 不是出来追我们 |
[52:31] | Why do you want to take it so personal for? | 你干么以为他针对你 |
[52:33] | We’ve got to discourage this bounty hunting for the Barrow Gang. | 我们不能让他们悬赏巴洛帮 |
[52:40] | What do you want to do with him then? | 那你想拿他怎么办 |
[52:42] | Shoot him? | 打死他吗 |
[52:49] | Hang him. | 吊死他 |
[52:51] | Take his picture. | 替他拍照 |
[52:56] | Listen, we take his picture | 我们拍下他 |
[52:57] | we’ll send it to all the newspapers. | 然后寄给所有报社 |
[52:59] | And then everybody’s going to see Captain Frank Hamer | 大家会看到德州骑警法兰克 |
[53:01] | of the Texas Rangers with the Barrow Gang | 和巴洛帮在一起 |
[53:03] | and all of us just as friendly as pie. | 我们是很和气的人 |
[53:07] | We are just about the friendliest folks you’d ever want to meet. | 我们是你见过最友善的人 |
[53:11] | Big old Texas Ranger waves his gun at us | 德州骑警对我们挥着枪 |
[53:16] | and we just welcome him like he was one of our own. | 我们却当他是自己人来欢迎他 |
[53:21] | Buck, get the Kodak. | 巴克 去拿相机 |
[53:31] | See what came of your mischief not doing your job? | 给你瞧瞧不尽职的结果 |
[53:34] | Down in Duncanville last year | 去年在当肯山庄 |
[53:37] | poor farmers kept you laws away from us with shotguns. | 农人们拿着猎枪 不让你们接近我们 |
[53:41] | Now you’re supposed to be protecting them from us | 你该保护他们不受我们伤害 |
[53:43] | and they’re protecting us from you. | 他们却保护我们不受你伤害 |
[53:44] | That don’t make sense, do it? | 没道理吗 |
[53:53] | When his Texas Ranger friends see this, he’s going to wish he was dead. | 等他的德州骑警朋友见到这个 他一定希望死了算了 |
[53:57] | I’m mighty proud to have a Texas Ranger in the family. | 我深以有德州骑警的家人为傲 |
[54:03] | How’s this? | 这样如何 |
[54:40] | We’re going to put that picture in every paper in the country! | 我们会把这个照片登到报纸上的 |
[54:53] | We got you! You just stay there for a while. | 我会抓到你的 你在那别动 |
[55:01] | We got you! | 我会抓住你的 |
[55:21] | Good afternoon. This is the Barrow Gang. | 午安 这是巴洛帮 |
[55:25] | If everybody will just take it easy, nobody will get hurt. | 只要大家不慌张 就不会有人受伤 |
[55:40] | Is that your money or the bank’s? | 这是你的钱还是银行的 |
[55:42] | Mine. | 我的 |
[55:43] | You keep it then. | 好 你留着吧 |
[55:50] | Next time, I’ll aim a little lower. | 下次我会瞄低一点 |
[56:14] | Take a good look, Pop. I’m Buck Barrow. | 仔细瞧瞧 我是巴克巴洛 |
[56:20] | We’re the Barrow boys. | 我们是巴洛帮的 |
[56:28] | Happy birthday, hon. | 生日快乐 甜心 |
[56:43] | It was the Barrow Gang, Charlie. They’re headed for Oklahoma. | 是巴洛帮 查理 我想他们往奥克拉荷马去了 |
[57:09] | Load this! | 装进去 |
[57:30] | There I was, staring square into the face of death. | 我濒临死亡边缘 |
[57:59] | And all I can say is they did right by me. | 我只能说他们没做错 |
[58:03] | And I’m bringing me a mess of flowers to their funeral. | 我会在他们的葬礼送花的 |
[58:35] | Slow down, we’re in Oklahoma now! | 慢下来 到奥克拉荷马了 |
[58:41] | Come on, let’s catch them, anyway. | 咱们去捉他们 |
[58:44] | I’m not going to risk my life in Oklahoma. | 我不想去奥克拉荷马送死 |
[59:10] | Ain’t much, is it? | 没多少嘛 |
[59:11] | Well, times are hard. | 经济不景气 |
[59:14] | Let’s get down to it. | 咱们分吧 |
[59:32] | I want my share. | 我要我那一份 |
[59:36] | If Bonnie gets a share, I want a share, too. | 如果邦妮有一份 我也要 |
[59:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[59:40] | Tell Clyde I want my share. | 告诉克莱我要一份 |
[59:48] | What about Blanche here? | 布兰琪的呢 |
[59:51] | Well, why not? | 为什么不行 |
[59:56] | I earn my share same as everybody. | 我和大家一样都有一份 |
[59:59] | I could have got killed same as everybody, | 我和大家一样可能送命 |
[1:00:01] | and I’m wanted by the law same as everybody. | 一样被警方通缉 |
[1:00:03] | Besides I could have got snake-bit sleeping in those woods every night. | 每晚在树林睡觉 我可能被蛇咬 |
[1:00:07] | I’m a nervous wreck and that’s the truth | 我是很容易紧张 |
[1:00:10] | and I have to take sass from Miss Bonnie Parker all the time. | 我还得受邦妮的气 |
[1:00:14] | I deserve mine! | 我该有一份 |
[1:00:15] | Hold on, Blanche, hold your horses, you’re going to get your share. | 布兰琪 慢点 你会有一份的 |
[1:00:27] | I married the preacher’s daughter and she thinks she’s still taking up a collection. | 我娶了牧师的女儿 她以为她还在收奉献金 |
[1:00:36] | Don’t spend it all in one place! | 甜心 可别一次花光了 |
[1:00:46] | I guess I’m going to have to keep saying this | 甜心 我不得不一直这么说 |
[1:00:49] | Blanche is married to Buck, and Buck is family. | 布兰琪嫁给巴克 巴克是我家人 |
[1:00:51] | My family could use some of that money. | 我的家人也需要钱的 |
[1:00:54] | Now you know how those laws | 你知道警方 |
[1:00:55] | have been hanging around your mama’s house till all hours. | 一直在你妈妈家附近 |
[1:00:57] | It’s too risky to go up there now. | 现在去那里太冒险了 |
[1:00:58] | But where can we go now? We rob the damn banks. What else do we do? | 可是我们能去哪 我们抢了银行 能怎么办 |
[1:01:02] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么办 |
[1:01:03] | There’s a hole in the pan. | 克莱 油箱一直在漏油 |
[1:01:05] | We’re losing oil. We’ve got to swipe another car if we want to get anywhere. | 我们得换车 才能再继续走 |
[1:01:08] | C’mon and look. | 下来看看 |
[1:01:36] | Isn’t that your car, Eugene? | 那不是你的车吗 尤金 |
[1:01:39] | That’s my car! | 那是我的车 |
[1:01:46] | That’s my car! | 那是我的车 |
[1:01:50] | That’s my car. | 那是我的车 |
[1:02:09] | – They’re coming after us! – Come on, kick it in the pants. | – 他们追来了 – 快点加速 甩掉他们 |
[1:02:12] | I’m going to tear them apart. Those punks. | 我要宰了他们 那些无赖 |
[1:02:16] | Stealing a man’s car. | 竟偷我的车 |
[1:02:19] | Wait till I get my hands on those kids, Velma. | 看我怎么教训他们 |
[1:02:22] | I’m going to tear them apart. | 我要宰了他们 |
[1:02:26] | What if they have guns, Eugene? | 他们有枪怎么办 尤金 |
[1:02:31] | Listen, we better get the police and let them handle this. | 我们最好报警处理 |
[1:02:34] | All right, now, turn around. Turn around and let’s go back to town. | 好吧 回到镇上 |
[1:02:38] | Then we’ll go get the sheriff. | 我们去找警长 |
[1:02:44] | They stopped chasing us. They’re turning around there. | 他们没追了 他们转回去了 |
[1:02:50] | Let’s take them. | 我们去追他们 |
[1:02:58] | Oh, my Lord, they’re coming after us. | 天啊 他们在追我们 |
[1:03:02] | Step on it, Velma. | 加速 维玛 |
[1:03:09] | What do you want to do that for? | 干什么这样 克莱 |
[1:03:11] | Step on it, Velma. Step on it. | 快点 维玛 快点 |
[1:03:37] | What are you doing in there? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[1:03:54] | All right, get on out of there. Come on. | 下车 快点 |
[1:03:58] | You want to go for a little ride in our new car? | 想坐我们的新车兜风吗 |
[1:04:01] | Can we all fit in there? | 能载下我们几个吗? |
[1:04:10] | There’s not room for me in there. | 我坐不上了 |
[1:04:25] | What’s your names? | 你们叫什么名字 |
[1:04:29] | I’m Eugene Griz- I’m Eugene Grizzard. | 我是尤金格里兹 |
[1:04:36] | We’re the Barrow Gang. | 我们是巴洛帮 |
[1:04:42] | Now listen, now don’t be scared. It ain’t like you was the law or anything. | 别怕 你们又不是警方 |
[1:04:47] | I mean, you’re just folks, just like us. That’s all. | 你们像我们一样是一般人 |
[1:04:51] | That’s the truth. | 对 没错 |
[1:04:54] | I expect you’ve been reading about us. | 你们看过我们的报导吧 |
[1:05:02] | We have, too. | 是有看过 |
[1:05:04] | You two must be in love, I bet. | 你们在谈恋爱吧 |
[1:05:12] | When are you going to marry the girl? | 你何时娶她啊 |
[1:05:25] | He gave her the milk, and she drank a little bit of it. | 他给了她牛奶 她只喝了一点 |
[1:05:27] | The next day, he gave her some more. She drank some more till a week goes by. | 隔天他会再给一点 她会再多喝一点 等到一个礼拜过去 |
[1:05:32] | And he brings her the milk and she drinks down every drop of it. | 他再给她牛奶时 她就会一口喝光了 |
[1:05:35] | And she looks at her son and she calls him over and she says | 她看着她儿子对他说 |
[1:05:38] | ” Son, whatever you do, don’t sell that cow.” | “儿子 千万别卖了那头牛” |
[1:05:58] | I’m from Wisconsin originally. Where the cheese comes from. | 我是威斯康辛人 乳酪之乡 |
[1:06:03] | Oh, but he just loves Texas now. Don’t you, Eugene? | 不过他现在只爱德州 对不对 尤金 |
[1:06:06] | ” Don’t sell that cow.” | 别卖了那头牛 |
[1:06:10] | How old are you? | 你几岁 甜心 |
[1:06:12] | I’m thirty-three. | 33岁 |
[1:06:32] | Didn’t I order some French fries? | 我不是有叫薯条吗 |
[1:06:35] | You did. Here you are. | 有啊 在这里 |
[1:06:41] | Take it easy on those French fries. Ain’t that right, Eugene? | 小心那些薯条 维玛 对不对 尤金 |
[1:06:44] | This isn’t mine. | 这不是我的 |
[1:06:47] | I ordered mine well done. Who’s got the other hamburger? | 我要全熟的 谁拿走了 |
[1:06:53] | Is this supposed to be yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[1:06:59] | It’s okay. Forget it. | 没关系 算了 |
[1:07:01] | I’m sure having a good time. | 我真的很开心 |
[1:07:05] | Aren’t you glad we picked you up? | 很开心我们让你们上车吧 |
[1:07:07] | You’re a grand host, Buck. | 你真是好主人 巴克 |
[1:07:09] | Maybe you all ought to join up with us. | 也许你们该加入我们 |
[1:07:16] | They sure would be surprised to hear that back home. | 家乡知道这件事 一定会很惊讶 |
[1:07:18] | What would Bill and Martha say if they heard that? | 不知比尔和玛莎会怎么说 |
[1:07:22] | Lordy, they would have a fit! | 老天 他们会捉狂 |
[1:07:26] | What do you do, anyhow? | 你做什么工作 |
[1:07:29] | I’m an undertaker. | 我开葬仪社的 |
[1:07:35] | Get them out of here. | 叫他们走 |
[1:08:07] | I don’t see her, Clyde. | 我没看见她 |
[1:08:10] | Bonnie, where are you? | 邦妮 你在那里 |
[1:08:24] | Where do you think she could have went, Buck? | 你想她会去那 巴克 |
[1:08:26] | I don’t know. I just don’t know. | 我不知道 真的不知道 |
[1:08:34] | There! | 在那 |
[1:08:52] | Leave me alone! | 别来烦我 |
[1:08:53] | Where are you going? | 你要去那里 |
[1:08:55] | Get away! | 滚开 |
[1:09:02] | I want to see my mama. | 我真想见我妈妈 |
[1:09:05] | I want to see my mama. | 我真想见我妈妈 |
[1:09:07] | Please, honey, don’t ever leave me without saying nothing. | 甜心 别再不告而别了 |
[1:09:19] | Clyde, listen to me. Clyde, please. | 克莱 听我说 拜托 |
[1:09:23] | Now, listen. I mean it. | 听着 我说真的 |
[1:09:26] | I’ve been thinking about my mama | 我很想念我妈 |
[1:09:28] | and she’s getting so old, and I want to see her. | 她年纪大了 我想见她 |
[1:09:34] | You’ll see her. | 你会见到她的 |
[1:10:09] | Would you look at him? | 你看一看他 |
[1:10:12] | He just don’t remember me. | 他不记得我了 |
[1:10:17] | He’ll get used to me, won’t he? | 他会习惯我吧 |
[1:10:19] | We’ve been cutting and pasting everything we could find about you. | 我们一直在做你们的剪报 |
[1:10:22] | Clyde, there’s the shot I took of you. | 克莱 这是我帮你拍的 |
[1:10:25] | Came out real fine, didn’t it? | 拍的不错吧 |
[1:11:02] | ” Horsey, get your tail up. Why don’t you make it rise?” | 马儿竖起尾巴 为何竖不起来 |
[1:11:07] | Oh, Lord, we thank you for the safety of our loved ones. | 主啊 感谢你保佑我们 |
[1:11:11] | And the food we are about to receive. Amen. | 赐予我们食物 阿门 |
[1:11:35] | Where you all headed to from here, Clyde? | 你们要去哪里 克莱 |
[1:11:37] | At this point we ain’t heading to nowhere. We’re just running from. | 我们没有目的地 我们只有要逃避的东西 |
[1:11:54] | Mama, why don’t you stay a little longer. | 妈妈 你为何不待久一点 |
[1:11:59] | Listen, I want you to have this. | 我要你收下这个 |
[1:12:11] | Listen, make mama stay a while yet? | 叫妈妈待久一点好吗 |
[1:12:13] | Clyde, I read about you all in the papers | 克莱 在报上看过你的消息 |
[1:12:18] | and I just get scared. | 我好怕 |
[1:12:21] | Mrs. Parker, don’t you believe what you read in all those newspapers. | 派克太太 别相信报上的东西 |
[1:12:25] | That’s the laws talking there. | 那是警方的看法 |
[1:12:27] | They want us to look big so they’re going to look big when they catch us. | 他们喜欢渲染 捉到我们会让他们很有面子 |
[1:12:30] | And they ain’t going to catch us. | 他们捉不到我们的 |
[1:12:32] | Because I’m even better at running than I am at robbing banks. | 因为我逃亡技术比抢银行还行 |
[1:12:35] | If we did half that stuff they say we did in those papers, | 若我们真做了那些事 |
[1:12:37] | we’d be millionaires by now, wouldn’t we? | 现在岂不成了百万富翁了 |
[1:12:40] | I ain’t going to risk my little girl here just to make money, | 我不会让我女儿 冒生命危险赚钱的 |
[1:12:43] | uncertain as times are. | 跟之前一样危险 |
[1:12:46] | I knew, of a job | 你知道一个工作 |
[1:12:48] | You remember the time. I could have | 记得吗 |
[1:12:50] | we could have got $2,000 just as easy as pie. | 我们能轻易赚到二千块 |
[1:12:53] | I pulled up outside there and I saw them laws | 我停在外面看到警方 |
[1:12:57] | and I said to myself, ” Bonnie could get hurt here.” | 我告诉自己 “邦妮可能会受伤害” |
[1:13:01] | So we just drove right on and I let that money lay. | 我们就丢下钱开车走了 |
[1:13:03] | Maybe you know the way with her, then. | 也许你知道和她相处的方式 |
[1:13:06] | I’m just an old woman and I don’t know nothing. | 我只是老女人 什么都不懂 |
[1:13:09] | But Mrs. Parker, this here is the way we know best how to make money. | 派克太太 这是我们最擅长的赚钱方式 |
[1:13:13] | But we’re going to be quitting all this as soon as hard times are over, | 不过等风头一过 我们就会洗手不干 |
[1:13:16] | I can tell you that. | 我保证 |
[1:13:17] | Just the other night, me and Bonnie were talking | 那天晚上我和邦妮在聊天 |
[1:13:20] | about the time we were going to settle down and get a home. | 我们谈到安顿下来 有个家 |
[1:13:25] | She says, to me. “You know, I couldn’t bear | 她告诉我 我不能 |
[1:13:29] | to live more than 3 miles from my precious mother.” | 住得离母亲太远 |
[1:13:34] | How do you like that, Mother Parker? | 你觉得如何 派克太太 |
[1:13:36] | I don’t believe I would. | 我可不想 |
[1:13:41] | You try to live 3 miles from me and you won’t live long. | 你若住得离我太近 你活不长的 |
[1:13:47] | You best keep running, Clyde Barrow. | 你最好继续逃亡 克莱巴洛 |
[1:13:50] | And you know it. | 你很清楚 |
[1:13:56] | Bye, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[1:14:23] | Look, who is this here, is that your girlfriend? | 这位是你的女友吗 |
[1:14:27] | ” I, o, v, e. “ | “Love”(爱) |
[1:14:30] | Whose idea was it to get bluebirds? | 是谁要拿这辆蓝鸟的 |
[1:14:32] | Bonnie’s. Bonnie picked it out. | 邦妮选的 |
[1:14:36] | Day after we robbed the armory. | 在我们持枪的隔天 |
[1:14:40] | I want you to touch something here. Ah | 我要你摸个东西 |
[1:14:43] | I want you just to touch it right there. | 我要你摸这里 |
[1:14:52] | Why don’t you all go into your own cabin | 你们干脆回木屋去算了 |
[1:14:56] | if you want to play with C.W.? | 如果你们想像摩斯一起玩的话 |
[1:14:58] | What’s the matter with you now, besides your nasty disposition? | 你怎么回事 脾气这么坏 |
[1:15:03] | Wait now. Hold on ! | 等一下 够了 |
[1:15:07] | I saw a chicken place a few miles back. Who all wants to get some food? | 几哩前有个烤鸡店 谁想去买食物 |
[1:15:11] | I certainly do. I’m sick to death of sitting around here. | 我想去 我受够了待在这里 |
[1:15:14] | Why, you can’t even drive the car. | 你根本不会开车 甜心 |
[1:15:17] | Just get us 5 chicken dinners. | 替我们买五份鸡肉餐 |
[1:15:22] | Get some dessert there, too. Some peach ice cream or something. | 顺便买些甜点 水蜜桃冰淇淋什么的 |
[1:15:52] | I’ve got the blues so bad. | 宝贝 我心情好烦 |
[1:16:06] | Is it what your mama said? | 你妈妈说了什么吗 |
[1:16:13] | What mama? | 不是因为她 |
[1:16:17] | She’s just an old woman now. | 她只是位老妇人 |
[1:16:21] | I don’t have no mama. | 我没有妈妈 |
[1:16:27] | No family either. | 也没有家人 |
[1:16:32] | I’m your family. | 我就是你的家人 |
[1:16:49] | When we started out | 我们刚开始的时候 |
[1:16:52] | I thought we were really going somewhere. | 我以为前途看好 |
[1:16:57] | But this is it. | 可是却走到这个地步 |
[1:17:02] | We’re just going. | 我们顺其自然吧 |
[1:17:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:17:23] | You sure are smoking a lot lately. | 你今天抽好多烟 |
[1:17:25] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[1:17:34] | Why don’t you go back to your pa’s house? | 你何不回你爸那里去 |
[1:17:39] | If I only could. | 但愿我能 |
[1:17:41] | If I could only just do that one thing. | 但愿我能做这件事就好 |
[1:17:46] | There’s no telling how all this happened. | 现在根本毫无头绪 |
[1:17:50] | I was a preacher’s daughter. | 我原是牧师的女儿 |
[1:17:54] | What church was your pa affiliated with? | 你父亲在哪家教堂 |
[1:17:56] | Baptist. | 浸信会 |
[1:18:06] | He thought the world of Buck, my daddy did. | 我爸关心巴克的世界 |
[1:18:09] | Even though Buck was serving time in jail. | 虽然巴克曾坐过牢 |
[1:18:14] | He forgave him because he paid his debt to society. | 他因为他回报社会而原谅他 |
[1:18:20] | We were Disciples of Christ. | 我们原是基督的门徒 |
[1:18:33] | I have no money. Give me some. | 我没钱借我一点 |
[1:18:56] | Get me Sheriff Smoot on the phone. | 我要找史姆特警长 |
[1:19:16] | That’s more like it. | 这样还差不多 |
[1:19:18] | Look how much better it fits since I took it up. | 你看我穿得多合身啊 |
[1:19:29] | The men are on the other side. | 条子在对面 |
[1:20:47] | Hold it, hold it! | 抓住 |
[1:20:50] | Get out! | 出来 |
[1:22:02] | Give me a gun ! Somebody, give me a gun. I don’t have a gun. | 拜托 给我一把枪 给我一把枪 我没枪 |
[1:22:10] | Be quiet! Please, be quiet! We’re trying to get out. | 安静 安静 我们在逃命 |
[1:22:38] | It didn’t happen, Daddy. I know it. | 那一定不是真的 爹地 我知道 |
[1:22:44] | Stop that! | 别那样 |
[1:23:05] | I’d rather go to jail, than go on like this. | 我宁可蹲监狱也不要这样 |
[1:23:10] | He ain’t got a chance. Half his head’s blown off. | 他没救了 他的头被轰掉一半 |
[1:23:17] | Dear Lord, it’s happened. Please help us. | 主啊 这是真的 请救我们 |
[1:23:21] | And Buck will never do anything wrong again in his life. | 巴克以后不会再犯错了 |
[1:23:28] | My eyes. | 我的眼睛 |
[1:23:31] | I think I’m blind ! | 我好像瞎了 |
[1:23:33] | My eyes! | 我的眼睛 |
[1:23:36] | The light hurts so bad ! | 灯光好刺眼 |
[1:23:46] | Tell Clyde to get us to a doctor. | 叫克莱送他去医院吧 |
[1:23:48] | Bonnie! We’re dying ! | 邦妮 我们死定了 |
[1:23:51] | Buck can’t be moved now. | 现在不能移动巴克 |
[1:24:01] | I believe I lost my shoes, Clyde. | 我的鞋子不见了 克莱 |
[1:24:05] | I think the dog got them. | 可能被狗咬走了 |
[1:24:41] | Surrender! | 投降吧 |
[1:24:43] | In the car! Come on ! | 上车 快 |
[1:24:48] | Keep low! | 低下身子 |
[1:25:16] | Cross fire! Keep low! | 正在角落 低下身子 |
[1:25:36] | Charlie, don’t shoot! The kids are in the cross fire! | 查理别开枪 他们被包围了 |
[1:25:39] | I’ll go get the car. | 我去开车 我去开车 |
[1:25:43] | Hey, Buck, this way. | 巴克 这边 |
[1:25:46] | They’re heading for the other car! Shoot it! Knock the hell out of it! | 他们跟着另一辆车 开枪打轮胎 |
[1:26:13] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[1:26:15] | Daddy, don’t die! | 爹地 别死 |
[1:26:21] | Get away and leave him alone. He’s dying. Can’t you see he’s dying? | 走开 别来烦他 看不出他快死了吗 |
[1:26:24] | Let me go! Daddy! | 放开我 爹地 |
[1:26:26] | You’ve killed him! He’s dying ! God, can’t you see him dying? | 你杀了他 他快死了 天啊 你看不到他快不行了吗? |
[1:27:28] | Maybe | 也许 |
[1:29:15] | Can you all spare us some drinking water? | 能让我们喝点水吗 |
[1:29:19] | Who are you, boy? | 你叫什么名字 伙计 |
[1:29:20] | My name is Moss. | 莫斯 |
[1:30:00] | That’s Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker. | 那是克莱巴洛和邦妮派克 |
[1:30:02] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么了 |
[1:30:08] | Are they fainting? | 他们快昏倒了吗 |
[1:30:29] | Is that really Bonnie Parker? | 那真的是邦妮派克吗 |
[1:31:02] | Daddy, daddy! | 爹地 爹地 |
[1:31:08] | – Who’s there? – C.W. | – 是谁?- 莫斯 |
[1:31:11] | Oh, it’s good to see you, boy. It’s good to see you. | 看到你真好 孩子 |
[1:31:15] | What’s that on your chest, there? | 你胸口上是什么东西 |
[1:31:16] | Tattoo, daddy. Come on. | 刺青啊 爸 |
[1:31:20] | You’ve got to help them. | 你得帮助他们 |
[1:31:24] | Help me get them in. | 帮我扶他们进来 |
[1:31:26] | What happened to them? Are you in trouble, son? | 他们怎么了 你惹麻烦了吗 |
[1:31:34] | Help me get ’em in. | 帮我抬他们进来 |
[1:31:45] | How come you marked yourself all up with that tattoo? | 你干嘛全身刺满刺青 |
[1:31:49] | What the hell made you do a damn fool thing like that? | 你怎么会做这种傻事 |
[1:32:07] | I came here to question Blanche Barrow. | 我是来资询布兰琪巴洛的 |
[1:32:09] | So you’re the Frank Hammer? | 你就是法兰克汉莫吗 |
[1:32:15] | Hamer. I figure to have my picture taken with those two | 我想和那两个家伙… |
[1:32:17] | just one more time. | 在拍一张照 |
[1:32:20] | It says here: “Clyde fled his dying brother.” | 上面说克莱丢下快死的哥哥逃逸 |
[1:32:23] | Where? What do they mean “fled”? | 在哪 什么叫逃逸 |
[1:32:25] | How could I leave my brother to die, when he was already dead when I left him? | 他都已经死了 怎能说我丢下他不管 |
[1:32:30] | Fled! | 逃逸 |
[1:32:32] | Newspapers! | 臭报纸 |
[1:32:34] | While we’re all lying around here near dead, | 我们都在这半死不活的 |
[1:32:36] | they had us holding up the Grand Prairie National Bank. | 他们却说我们抢了草原银行 |
[1:32:39] | Guess they hung that one on us just for luck. | 看来算他们走运了 |
[1:32:42] | As soon as we get well, we’re going to hold up that bank. We’re going to take it. | 等我们好一点 我们一定要抢下那家银行 |
[1:33:00] | They don’t know nothing, do they? | 他们什么都不知道 |
[1:33:02] | How come they always referring to me, the newspapers as | 报纸为何总是把我说成 |
[1:33:06] | unidentified suspect? | 姓名不详的嫌犯 |
[1:33:09] | You just be glad that’s all you are. | 你应该高兴的 |
[1:33:11] | Long as they don’t know your last name. | 起码他们不知道你的姓 |
[1:33:13] | That’s right, boy. Mr. Barrow’s looking out for your interests. | 没错 巴洛先生是为你好 |
[1:33:20] | Hey, pa. | 嘿 |
[1:33:22] | How’s it feel to have a couple of big deals stay in your house? | 两位大逃犯待在你家 是什么感觉 |
[1:33:25] | Ain’t that something for me. That’s something for me? | 不得了啊 我觉得很不得了 |
[1:33:27] | You’ve been mighty nice to us. | 你对我们真好 |
[1:33:30] | I want you to let us pay you, say, $40 for your hospitality. | 请收下40元 感谢你的招待 |
[1:33:37] | I’m just happy to have you folks here as company. | 我很高兴有你们做伴 |
[1:33:41] | Anybody’s a friend of my boy, you know I | 我儿子的朋友嘛… |
[1:33:42] | Come on, let’s go have some supper. I’m starving. Come on. | 咱们去吃饭 我饿死了 |
[1:33:47] | You’re all welcome here. You know that. | 这里很欢迎你们的 |
[1:33:50] | And you just make yourself right at home and stay as long as you want to. | 把这儿当家 想待多久都行 |
[1:34:03] | You look like trash, all marked up like that. | 你全身刺青真很难看 |
[1:34:07] | Cheap trash ! | 像个废物 |
[1:34:11] | Bonnie says it looks good. | 邦妮说很好看 |
[1:34:15] | What does Bonnie know? She ain’t nothing but cheap trash herself. | 邦妮懂什么 她也是废物 |
[1:34:18] | Look what they do to you. You don’t ever get your name in the paper. | 看他们对你做了什么 千万别让名字上报 |
[1:34:21] | You just get them pictures printed on your skin by Bonnie and Clyde. | 你把邦妮和克莱的像刺在身上 |
[1:34:25] | They ain’t nothing but a couple of kids. | 他们不过是两个孩子 |
[1:34:29] | I’m so glad your ma ain’t alive to see this here thing | 好险你妈不必活着看到这个 |
[1:34:34] | all jellied up like that! | 全乱成一团了 |
[1:34:38] | I don’t see what’s so bad about it. | 我不觉得有什么不对 |
[1:34:43] | You wouldn’t! | 你是不懂啊 |
[1:34:50] | The word is out that Bonnie and Clyde are holed up just out of town. | 听说邦妮和克莱被困在镇外 |
[1:34:54] | And they’re fixing to bust in here and take Blanche out. | 他们准备进城救出布兰琪 |
[1:34:58] | All two of them? | 两个都是吗 |
[1:35:24] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[1:35:35] | I guess it’s been kind of rough on you. | 你应该觉得很苦吧 |
[1:35:43] | Being the daughter of a preacher, like you are. | 你本来是牧师的女儿 |
[1:35:57] | I imagine old Buck wasn’t a bad sort, was he? | 我想巴克应该不是坏人 |
[1:36:02] | No, he wasn’t. | 他不是 |
[1:36:05] | I reckon | 我想… |
[1:36:07] | Clyde just sort of | 克莱可能是… |
[1:36:11] | led him astray, didn’t he? | 把他带坏了 |
[1:36:22] | That’s a shame, Blanche. | 真令人遗憾 布兰琪 |
[1:36:29] | Yes, ma’am. | 真的 |
[1:36:32] | That’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[1:36:34] | That he led your Buck away. | 他把你的巴克带坏了 |
[1:36:38] | Clyde, his own brother, Bonnie | 克莱是她的亲弟弟耶 |
[1:36:43] | And that little feller. | 而另外那个家伙 |
[1:36:46] | The one that was with you when you took that Texas Ranger in Missouri. | 你们在密苏里碰上德州骑警时 他和你们一块 |
[1:36:54] | He was with you all along, wasn’t he? | 他一直都和你们在一起对不对 |
[1:37:04] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:37:12] | I don’t recollect his last name. | 我不记得他姓什么 |
[1:37:21] | He was there that day we met them. | 我们相遇那天 他就在了 |
[1:37:23] | I didn’t want to go. I didn’t want to. | 我不想去的 根本不想 |
[1:37:27] | And Buck said we were just going on a visit | 巴克说我们只是去探望 |
[1:37:31] | so we wouldn’t do no stealing or robbing. | 不会做偷抢的事情 |
[1:37:36] | And we went up to Joplin, and all of a sudden | 我们到了杰普林突然… |
[1:37:40] | all of a sudden, they all just started shooting. | 他们都开始开枪 |
[1:37:54] | What’re you writing? | 你在写些什么 |
[1:37:56] | I’m writing a poem about us. | 我写了一首我们的诗 |
[1:38:00] | Let me hear it. | 念来听听 |
[1:38:04] | Just let me finish this line. | 先等我把这行写完 |
[1:38:10] | It’s called “The Story of Bonnie and Clyde.” | 诗名是”邦妮和克莱的故事” |
[1:38:13] | “You’ve heard the story of Jesse James, of how he lived and died. | “人人皆知杰斯詹姆斯的一生” |
[1:38:18] | ” If you’re still in need of something to read | “你若想听听别人的故事” |
[1:38:21] | ” here’s the story of Bonnie and Clyde.” | “就是邦妮和克莱的故事” |
[1:38:24] | You think if I sent that into the newspaper, they’d print it? | 我若寄到报社去 他们会用吗 |
[1:38:29] | I’m going to do it. | 我要寄去 |
[1:38:31] | ” Now Bonnie and Clyde are the Barrow Gang. | “邦妮和克莱是巴邦帮” |
[1:38:34] | ” I’m sure you all have read how they rob and steal | “你们都听过他们偷抢的故事” |
[1:38:38] | ” and those who squeal are usually found dying or dead. | “密报者非死即伤” |
[1:38:42] | “They call them cold- hearted killers. | “他们自称冷血杀手” |
[1:38:46] | “They say they are heartless and mean. | “他们自认冷酷无情” |
[1:38:49] | ” But I say this with pride, that I once knew Clyde | “不过我能骄傲的说我认识克莱” |
[1:38:53] | ” when he was honest and upright and clean. | “他诚实正直并纯洁” |
[1:38:56] | ” But the laws fooled around, kept taking him down | “可是警方胡搞 找他麻烦” |
[1:38:59] | ” and locking him up in a cell. | “只想送他进牢” |
[1:39:02] | “Till he said to me, ‘I’ll never be free, so I’ll meet a few of them in hell.’ | “他对我说 我不会自由了 我和他们在地狱见” |
[1:39:07] | ” If a policeman is killed in Dallas, and they have no clue to guide. | “如果警员在达拉斯被杀 而毫无线索” |
[1:39:12] | ” If they can’t find a fiend, they just wipe their slate clean | “如果他们找不到罪人” |
[1:39:16] | ” and hang it on Bonnie and Clyde. | “就直接怪罪邦妮和克莱” |
[1:39:18] | ” If they try to act like citizens | “他们若想像个好市民” |
[1:39:21] | ” and rent them a nice little flat | “租间漂亮的公寓” |
[1:39:24] | ” about the third night, they’re invited to fight | “不出三天又会卷入斗争” |
[1:39:27] | ” by a sub-gun’s rat-a-tat-tat. | “伴着机关枪的声音” |
[1:39:30] | “Someday they’ll go down together. | “他们终有一天会走向死亡” |
[1:39:33] | “They’ll bury them side by side. | “他们将葬在一起” |
[1:39:35] | “To few it will be grief | “有几人会哀伤” |
[1:39:36] | ” to the law a relief | “警方会觉得松了一口气” |
[1:39:38] | ” but it’s death for Bonnie and Clyde.” | “那却是邦妮和克莱的死亡” |
[1:39:46] | You know what you’ve done there? You told my story. | 你这样等于是说了我的故事 |
[1:39:51] | You told my whole story right there. | 你把我的事全说出来 |
[1:39:55] | One time I told you I was gonna make you somebody. | 我曾说要让你出名 |
[1:39:57] | That’s what you’ve done for me. | 现在你让我出名了 |
[1:40:00] | You made me somebody they’re going to remember. | 你让我出名没人会忘的 |
[1:41:40] | Hey, Bonnie, how do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[1:41:42] | I mean, do you feel the way you’re supposed to feel | 你有感觉到… |
[1:41:44] | when you’re, when you’re, after you’re | 事后该有的感觉… |
[1:41:45] | Yeah, just | 有啊 只是… |
[1:41:48] | That’s good, isn’t it? | 这样很好 |
[1:41:52] | I figure that it’s a good idea to ask | 我只是觉得该问一问 |
[1:41:56] | because how else are you going to know if it | 要不然你怎么知道 |
[1:42:00] | You did just perfect. | 你的表现很完美 |
[1:42:05] | I did, didn’t I? | 可不是吗 |
[1:42:10] | I mean, I really did. | 我说真的 |
[1:42:13] | I never figured on that. | 真是没想到 |
[1:42:18] | Clyde, why do you want to marry me? | 克莱你为什么想娶我 |
[1:42:24] | To make an honest woman out of you. | 好让你成为诚实的女人 |
[1:42:31] | What would you do | 你会怎么做… |
[1:42:33] | what would you do if some miracle happened | 如果奇绩发生你怎么做 |
[1:42:40] | and we could walk out of here tomorrow morning | 如果我们明早能走出这里 |
[1:42:44] | and start all over again. Clean. | 然后重新开始 |
[1:42:47] | With no record and nobody after us? | 没有前科也没人追我们 |
[1:43:04] | I guess I’d do it all different. | 我想我会完全不同 |
[1:43:09] | First off | 首先… |
[1:43:12] | I wouldn’t live in the same state where we pull our jobs. | 能住在相同的州里 |
[1:43:15] | We’d live in another state and stay clean there. | 我们会住在别州重新做人 |
[1:43:19] | Then when we wanted to take a bank, we’d go into the other state. | 我们若想抢银行去别州就好 |
[1:43:46] | Did they expect you to go downtown with them tomorrow? | 他们明天要你一起进城吗 |
[1:43:49] | Who? | 他们? |
[1:43:51] | Bonnie and Clyde, that’s who. | 我是说邦妮和克莱 |
[1:43:53] | Sure. Always go with them. | 当然一定和他们去 |
[1:44:00] | You better go. | 是啊 你最好去 |
[1:44:05] | But when they go to get in their car to come on home, | 不过他们回来的时候 |
[1:44:08] | don’t you get back in there with them. | 可别和他们一起上车 |
[1:44:10] | Why, daddy? | 为什么 爹地 |
[1:44:11] | You listen to your pa for once, can’t you do that? | 听爸爸的话一次好吗 |
[1:44:13] | I’m your pa. I’m your kin. Not that there Clyde Barrow. | 你爸爸是我 不是克莱巴洛 |
[1:44:17] | What do you want me to tell them, ” I can’t get back in the car with you?” | 你要我怎么告诉他们 “我不能和你们上车”吗 |
[1:44:20] | You tell them nothing. | 什么也别说 |
[1:44:25] | I made a deal and got you off with a couple of years. | 我谈了条件 你可以少坐两年牢 |
[1:44:30] | You just be sure that you’re off the streets in that town | 千万要离镇上街道远点 |
[1:44:33] | when they go to get in their car. | 就是在他们上车的时候 |
[1:44:35] | You think laws is going to catch Bonnie and Clyde in town? | 警方要在镇上 逮捕邦妮和克莱吗 |
[1:44:38] | Clyde’s got a sense. | 克莱很聪明的 |
[1:44:40] | Don’t you know that, daddy? | 你不知道吗 爸 |
[1:44:42] | Nobody catches Clyde. Never. | 从没有人能捉到克莱 |
[1:44:49] | Never! | 从来没有 |
[1:45:21] | What happened to C.W.? | 摩斯怎么了 |
[1:45:22] | He’s over there in the hardware store, getting some light bulbs for his daddy. | 他在五金行替他爸买灯泡 |
[1:45:35] | You going to wear them like that? | 你要这样戴吗 |
[1:45:36] | Drive with one eye closed. | 闭一支眼开车就好了 |
[1:45:40] | Want some ice cream? | 想吃冰淇淋吗 |
[1:45:41] | Look here. lsn’t that just the prettiest thing you ever saw? | 那是我见过最漂亮的东西 |
[1:45:45] | Look, you can see every fingernail of her hand. | 你可以看到她手上的每根手指 |
[1:45:48] | That’s the prettiest thing. Where is that boy? | 是很漂亮 那小子跑哪去了 |
[1:45:51] | Listen, I’ll go get him. | 我去找他 |
[1:46:26] | Gladys Jean ! | 葛缕 |
[1:46:28] | Time to go home now. | 该回家了 |
[1:47:06] | Get back there in about 20 minutes and we’ll pick him up. | 20分钟后再来接他 |
[1:47:12] | If that boy didn’t have his head strapped on him, he’d lose it. | 这小子不把脑袋拴紧点 搞不好就不见了 |
[1:47:42] | Isn’t that Malcolm there? | 那不是麦肯吗 |
[1:48:05] | Got a flat tire. Ain’t got no spare. | 轮胎爆了 没有备胎 |