英文名称:Bolt
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Silverlake Animal Rescue. | 银湖动物救助中心 |
[00:55] | Sorry. We’re closed. | 抱歉 打烊了 |
[00:57] | Come in. We’re open. | 欢迎光临 开门了 |
[01:58] | That one. | 就这只 |
[02:04] | Here, boy. | 来吧 小家伙 |
[02:10] | You’re heavy. | 你好重呀 |
[02:14] | And slobbery. | 口水也多 |
[02:22] | There. | 戴好了 |
[02:24] | You’re a good boy. | 真是只乖狗狗 |
[02:28] | You’re my good boy. | 你是我的乖宝贝 |
[02:33] | 5 years later. | 5年后 |
[02:38] | Hello? | 喂? |
[02:41] | Penny, I don’t have much time. | Penny 我没时间多说 |
[02:43] | Daddy? Are you okay? | 爸爸? 你没事吧? |
[02:47] | Something’s come up at work, honey. | 我工作上出了点事 宝贝 |
[02:50] | Daddy’s not gonna be home for a while. | 爸爸暂时不能回家了 |
[02:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[02:56] | You can’t go back to the house, Penny. Okay? | 你不能回家 Penny 懂么? |
[03:00] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了? |
[03:03] | It’s all right. You won’t be alone. You have Bolt. | 没什么 有Bolt陪着你 你不会孤单的 |
[03:09] | I’ve altered him. | 我改造了他 |
[03:28] | He can protect you now. | 他现在绝对能保护你 |
[03:34] | Bolt 2008 | 片名: 闪电狗 |
[03:50] | The doctor has been taken care of, which, of course, is wonderful news. | 博士正在我们这里作客呢 这显然是个好消息 |
[03:57] | Everything is positioning nicely. | 凡事尽在掌握中 |
[04:00] | There he is. Dr. Calico. | 就是他 Calico博士 |
[04:06] | Any luck getting our guest to spill his guts? | 有没有让他把机密吐出来? |
[04:09] | Oh! His guts will spill, one way or another. | 哦! 他会的 否则他就得吐点别的出来了 |
[04:15] | Never! I’ll never talk. | 做梦! 我绝不会说的 |
[04:18] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[04:20] | You’re beginning to irk me, professor. I am irked, and that will not do. | 你在找我的麻烦哦 教授 别敬酒不吃 吃罚酒 |
[04:26] | Has the package arrived? | 东西送来了吗? |
[04:28] | I think it might make our dear friend a bit more communicative. | 我想它能让我们的贵客更合作一些 |
[04:33] | I’m sending an agent to pick it up. | 我已经派人去拿了 |
[04:36] | Gorgeous! Have him bring it to me on the first flight. | 非常好! 让他搭头班机给我送来 |
[04:56] | Bolt, let’s go. | Bolt 我们走 |
[05:23] | We only need the girl. | 把那女孩抓回来 |
[06:00] | What? | 干什么? |
[06:01] | – Where’s Calico? – I’m not talking to you. | – Calico在哪? – 我不会告诉你的 |
[06:06] | Bolivia! Bolivia! Calico’s in Bolivia! | 玻利维亚! 玻利维亚! Calico在玻利维亚! |
[06:10] | Near Lake Rogaguado! | 罗瓜多湖那边! |
[06:13] | Lake Rogaguado! I should’ve known. | 罗瓜多湖! 我早该想到的 |
[06:22] | – Come on, Bolt. Let’s go! – No! | – 快 Bolt 我们走! – 不! |
[06:49] | Bolivia. There’s a flight leaving in 10 minutes. | 玻利维亚 10分钟后就有架航班去那 |
[07:05] | Bolt! Zoom, zoom. | Bolt! 加速前进 |
[08:00] | Bolt, fetch. | Bolt 去叼过来 |
[08:19] | Puppy! | 狗狗! |
[09:42] | Good boy. | 干得漂亮 |
[09:44] | Airport. | 去机场 |
[09:48] | Uh-oh! | 啊哦! |
[09:54] | Bolt, speak. | Bolt 狮子吼 |
[10:35] | Okay, okay. Good job, buddy. | 很好 很好 干得漂亮 小伙子 |
[10:41] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[10:45] | That’s a keeper. | 留个纪念 |
[10:48] | It’s all right, tough guy. You got them all. | 好了 悍将 你把他们全干掉了 |
[10:55] | Don’t worry, Bolt. You saved the day again. | 别担心 Bolt 你又救了我一次 |
[11:02] | All right. Good job. Let’s strike the set. | 好了 收工 撤布景 |
[11:07] | We’re gonna need a cable guard on set for that move tomorrow. | 明天拍摄的时候 需要装个钢丝绳防护装置 |
[11:10] | Yeah. All right. | 好 没问题 |
[11:15] | Good boy. | 干得漂亮 |
[11:17] | Airport. | 去机场 |
[11:21] | Uh-oh! | 啊哦! |
[11:26] | Bolt, speak. | Bolt 狮子吼 |
[11:31] | – Boom mike. – We got a boom mike. | – 吊杆麦克风 – 拍到吊杆麦克风了 |
[11:33] | It’s a boom mike. | 是个吊杆麦克风 |
[11:36] | That’s sloppy. | 太粗心了 |
[11:38] | The dog could’ve seen that. He could’ve seen that. | 小狗可能都看见了 可能都已经看见麦克风了 |
[11:42] | Uh… Who cares if the dog sees a boom mike? | 呃… 谁管那狗看没看见麦克风? |
[11:46] | What? Who’s that? | 什么? 是谁? |
[11:48] | Forgive me for answering a question with a question, | 请允许我先问个问题 |
[11:52] | but who are you? | 你是谁? |
[11:55] | – Mindy Parker, from the network. – Of course. | – Mindy Parker 来自联播公司 – 哦 |
[11:59] | Let me ask you, Mindy from the network, | 联播公司的Mindy 请问 |
[12:03] | what do you see here? | 在这里 你看到了什么? |
[12:05] | Uh… | 呃… |
[12:07] | – The dog. – “The dog,” she says. | – 一只狗 – 她说 “一只狗” |
[12:10] | Oh, Mindy. Poor, poor, Mindy. | 哦 Mindy 可怜的Mindy |
[12:15] | Am I missing something? | 我说错什么了吗? |
[12:17] | You’re missing everything, Mindy. | 你大错特错了 Mindy |
[12:20] | You see a dog. | 你看见的是一只狗 |
[12:22] | I see an animal who believes with every fiber of his being, every fiber, | 我看到的却是这样一只动物 他身上每一寸纤维都相信 深深地相信 |
[12:29] | that the girl he loves is in mortal danger. | 自己深爱的主人正性命攸关 |
[12:31] | I see a depth of emotion on the face of that canine | 我看见那狗脸上流露出的表情 |
[12:34] | the likes of which has never been captured on screen before! | 此前从未在荧幕上出现过! |
[12:38] | Never, Mindy from the network! | 从未有过 联播公司的Mindy! |
[12:41] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[12:42] | We jump through hoops to make sure that Bolt believes everything is real. | 我们历经周折 才使Bolt相信这一切都是真的 |
[12:47] | It’s why we don’t miss marks. It’s why we don’t reshoot, | 这也是我们不留痕迹 不重拍的原因 |
[12:50] | and it’s why we most certainly do not let the dog see boom mikes! | 同时 这也是我们绝对不能让小狗看到吊杆麦克风的原因! |
[12:58] | Because, Mindy from the network, | 联播公司的Mindy 因为 |
[13:02] | if the dog believes it, the audience believes it. | 如果小狗相信这是真的 观众也会相信 |
[13:11] | Wow. Okay. | 喔 好吧 |
[13:13] | You want reality? Here you go, chief. The show’s too predictable. | 你想要真实感? 那么我告诉你 导演 这故事情节太老套了 |
[13:17] | The girl’s in danger, the dog saves her from the creepy English guy, we get it. | 女孩有危险 小狗把她从可怕的英国佬手里救了出来 谁都知道 |
[13:21] | There’s always a happy ending. | 总是大团圆结局 |
[13:22] | And our focus groups tell us 18-to-35-year-olds are unhappy. | 我们的调查小组称 18至35岁年龄段的观众不满意 |
[13:26] | They’re not happy with happy. | 他们不喜欢大团圆结局 |
[13:27] | So maybe you should, I don’t know, | 所以我觉得 或许你应该 |
[13:29] | spend a little less time worrying about the dog’s method acting | 少花点儿时间担心小狗入不入戏 |
[13:32] | and more time figuring out | 多想想 |
[13:33] | how to stop 20-year-olds in Topeka from changing the channel. | 怎样让托皮卡(堪萨斯州首府)20岁的年轻人不换台 |
[13:36] | Because if you lose so much as half a rating point, | 因为收视率如果再下降半个点 |
[13:39] | so help me, I will fire everyone in this room, starting with you. | 我就把你们全部扫地出门 从你开始 |
[13:44] | How’s that for real? | 这种感觉够真实吧? |
[13:49] | There. Perfect. | 贴好了 完美 |
[13:53] | You saved me again, Bolt. | 你又救了我 Bolt |
[13:57] | It’s okay. It’s nothing. No more bad guys. | 好了 没事了 没有坏蛋了 |
[14:02] | Do you want some food, Bolty? Are you hungry? | 小Bolt 你想不想吃点东西? 饿么? |
[14:10] | You got them, Bolt. No one’s gonna hurt me. | 你把他们全干掉了 Bolt 没人能再伤害我 |
[14:15] | Bolt, look at me. I’m fine, see? | Bolt 你看 我一点儿事也没有 对么? |
[14:20] | Come here, buddy. Come here. | 过来 宝贝 到这来 |
[14:23] | Go get it, Bolt. Go get it. | 把球捡回来 Bolt 去捡回来 |
[14:27] | Yeah, that one’s no fun either. | 呃 这个也不好玩了 |
[14:31] | Well, what do we have here? | 哦 看看我们找到了什么? |
[14:33] | Your old buddy, Mr. Carrot. | 是你的老朋友 胡萝卜先生 |
[14:57] | Bolt. You know I have to go. | Bolt 你知道我必须得走了 |
[15:16] | Yeah, you’re my good boy. | 嗯 你是我的乖宝贝 |
[15:26] | There she is. My little superstar. | 她在这里呢 我的小超级明星 |
[15:29] | Let’s get to that Teen Vogue cover shoot. | 我们去给”时尚”杂志青少年版拍张封面吧 |
[15:31] | Mom, I wanna take Bolt home this weekend. | 妈妈 这周末我想带Bolt回家 |
[15:34] | Well, I… | 呃 我… |
[15:36] | – That would be… – That’d be nice. That’d be great. | – 这… – 这不错 这很好 |
[15:38] | That would. A little girl and her dog. Nothing better than that. | 没错 小女孩和狗 再好不过了 |
[15:45] | So I can bring Bolt home? | 那我可以带Bolt回家了么? |
[15:49] | As your friend I say, “Yes, absolutely,” | 作为朋友 我会说 “当然 没问题” |
[15:53] | but as your agent, I have to remind you this is Bolt’s world. | 但作为你的经纪人 我得提醒你 这才是Bolt的世界 |
[15:57] | He has to stay right here. Okay, let’s go. | 他必须待在这 好了 我们走吧 |
[16:01] | But he never gets to be a real dog, | 但他从没过过一天 小狗真正的生活 |
[16:03] | and it would only be for the weekend, and I just want… | 就这个周末而已 我只想… |
[16:05] | Well, you know what? It’s a fair question. | 嗯 怎么说呢? 这个要求很合理 |
[16:08] | Let’s do this, let’s put a pin in it. Boop! Pin in. | 要不这样吧 我们先用别针把它别在这里 噗! 别好了 |
[16:11] | There you go. Now, let’s let that hang there a bit, | 这样就行了 让我们把这事先搁一阵子 |
[16:13] | and then we’ll address that when we’ve thought things through. | 等考虑清楚了再说 |
[16:15] | Okay? Good enough for everybody? | 怎样? 大家都没意见吧? |
[16:17] | Smiles all around? Let’s get out of here. Come on. | 都赞成? 那我们出去吧 走吧 |
[16:19] | I don’t need to think it through. I wanna take Bolt home. | 我不需要再考虑 我想带Bolt回家 |
[16:23] | Look at this face. | 看看这张脸 |
[16:26] | I have a little girl at home, love of my life. | 我家里也有个小女儿 是我毕生的挚爱 |
[16:28] | I would do anything for her, | 我会为她做任何事 |
[16:30] | and I would trade her for you in a heartbeat. | 既便如此 我也愿意马上把她换成你 |
[16:34] | True story. | 真心话 |
[16:36] | That reminds me, we need to be getting over to wardrobe. | 这倒提醒我了 我们得开始选服装了 |
[16:38] | – Clip-clip, let’s go. – But… | – 快 快 我们走 – 我… |
[16:40] | – I need her in hair. – I just… | – 先把发型做好 – 我只是… |
[16:42] | Can I get her for five minutes in makeup? | 5分钟的化妆时间够不够? |
[16:43] | I wanna go for something more natural. | 我希望能化得自然些 |
[16:51] | So the dog thinks this is all real? | 那么 狗认为这一切都是真的? |
[16:55] | Oh, yeah, you’re new. | 哦 对 你是新来的 |
[16:57] | Guy never leaves the set. It’s unbelievable. | 那条狗从没离开过摄影棚 不可思议呢 |
[16:59] | Whenever I get the chance, this is the perfect way to unwind. | 好机会 别错过 这可以是娱乐放松的最佳时机 |
[17:05] | I like to start with an evil laugh. | 我要先邪恶地笑几声 |
[17:11] | Hello, hairballs. | 嗨 毛球们 |
[17:13] | You may have won today, Bolt, | 你今天或许占据上风 Bolt |
[17:16] | but in the end, we will get your little Penny. | 但最终 我们还是会抓到你的小Penny |
[17:21] | Not likely, cat, for you’ve chosen to follow the path of evil. | 不见得 猫咪 因为你们选了一条罪恶之路 |
[17:25] | Ultimately, it will destroy you, along with your fiendish puppet master! | 它终将让你们走向不归路 连同你们的傀儡坏主人! |
[17:29] | – Wow! – I know, right? Okay, watch this. | – 喔! – 我就知道 有趣吧? 好 再看看这个 |
[17:34] | She’s a goner, dog. | 她死定了 狗狗 |
[17:36] | The Green-Eyed Man has a plan, and soon, he will execute it. | 绿眼人已制定计划 不日即将执行 |
[17:42] | – Yeah, and then he will execute her. – Nice. | – 没错 他要执行她的死刑 – 漂亮 |
[17:48] | I would superbark you both back into the hole you crawled out of, | 我本来可以用狮子吼 让你们滚回老家 |
[17:52] | but I need you alive because I’ve got a little message | 但我需要你们活着 帮我捎个口信 |
[17:55] | for you to take back to your Green-Eyed Man. | 给绿眼人 |
[17:57] | You tell him his old friend Bolt said he better… | 告诉他 他的老朋友Bolt叫他最好… |
[18:00] | Is it long? | 很长吗? |
[18:02] | – Is what long? – The message. | – 什么长? – 口信 |
[18:04] | Is it a long message? Because I have a horrible memory. | 口信是不是很长? 因为我记性很差 |
[18:07] | Yeah, I’ll make it brief, all right? You tell him I said I’m gonna… | 那 我长话短说 好吧? 你告诉他 我要… |
[18:10] | You know what? Why don’t we do this? | 呃 要不这样? |
[18:12] | You remember the first half of the message, | 你记口信的前半段 |
[18:14] | and then I’ll remember the second, | 我记后半段 |
[18:16] | and then we can pass it on to the Green-Eyed Man together. | 然后我们一起把口信带给绿眼人 |
[18:18] | Now, I don’t care how the message is translated, all right? | 喂 我才不管你们怎样带口信 懂不? |
[18:21] | Just do it, okay. | 只要把话带到就好 |
[18:23] | Tell the Green-Eyed Man that I will not sleep, | 告诉绿眼人 我不会睡的 |
[18:25] | I will not rest until my Penny is safe from his evil clutches. | 会一直盯着他 直到Penny逃离他的魔爪 安然无恙为止 |
[18:29] | You tell the Green-Eyed Man that reckoning… | 你告诉绿眼人 恶有恶… |
[18:30] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! | 哇! 哇! 哇! |
[18:32] | Way too many words. | 好长的口信 |
[18:33] | I was, like, “What?” And then I was, like, “Huh?” | 我感觉就像三级跳 先是”什么?” 接着”啊?” |
[18:37] | And then, well, I got a little bored and… Something about clutches? | 然后 呃 我就有些无聊了… 就一些关于爪子的事? |
[18:41] | Anyway, I’ll do my best. Ciao. | 无论如何 我尽力传达 再见 |
[18:43] | By the way, huge fan. Love it, love you. Gotta go. Thank you. | 顺便说一下 我是你的超级影迷 爱戏 也爱你 走了 谢谢 |
[18:47] | Get back here, you sick, revolting, loathsome little… | 给我回来 你们这些卑鄙 下流 无耻的… |
[18:57] | Dogs. | 笨狗 |
[18:59] | Cats. | 臭猫 |
[19:08] | I’ll never let them get you, Penny. | 我不会让他们碰你一根汗毛的 Penny |
[19:29] | Are you ready, Bolt? | 准备好了吗 Bolt? |
[19:34] | Let’s widen out camera three. Ready four. Go four! | 三号摄影机 镜头拉远 四号机准备 切换! |
[19:39] | And driver. | 司机 开车 |
[19:50] | Thanks, Larry. | 谢了 Larry |
[19:52] | Fine, scooter. | 滑板车准备好 |
[19:54] | Find the grade. Ready on the rubber bars. | 调好角度 橡胶栅栏准备好 |
[20:00] | And track with them. | 然后跟着他们 |
[20:05] | The Calico’s supercomputer. | Calico的超级电脑 |
[20:08] | If we can access it, we’ll finally learn where they’re keeping my father. | 如果我们能进入 就能知道他们把我父亲关在哪儿 |
[20:31] | The weapon’s hot. | 武器准备好了 |
[20:35] | Heat vision time. | 激光视线时间 |
[20:38] | Bolt, stare. | Bolt 盯住 |
[20:39] | Now! | 现在! |
[20:54] | Nice move. | 好身手 |
[20:57] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[21:01] | Such devotion. It brings tears to my eyes. | 这样的奋不顾身 真让我热泪盈眶 |
[21:06] | Calico Calico. | |
[21:08] | Your father’s discoveries could be of great use to our organization. | 你父亲的发现对我们组织有重大用途 |
[21:15] | I’m sure he’ll be more accommodating now that I’ve got his “lucky Penny”! | 我敢肯定他会更配合 因为我得到了他的”幸运币(幸运Penny)”! |
[21:23] | Bolt! Bolt! | |
[21:26] | World domination is within my grasp! | 世界的统治尽在我掌握之中 |
[21:41] | How did your focus groups feel about cliffhangers? | 你的调查小组觉得这样的结尾怎么样? |
[21:44] | You ask for unhappy 18-to-35-year-olds, | 你要18到35岁的观众看个悲剧 |
[21:47] | I give you unhappy 18-to-35-year-olds. | 我就给他们个悲剧 |
[21:53] | Bolt! It’s okay, Bolt. I’m fine. | Bolt! 没关系 Bolt 我很好 |
[21:55] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! | 喔! 喔! 喔! |
[21:57] | Guards, stop her! | 警卫 阻止她! |
[21:58] | – Hey, hey, hey, hey. Hold on. – Bolt! | – 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 停下 – Bolt! |
[22:00] | Listen to him. He needs to know I’m okay. | 听听 他必须知道我没事 |
[22:03] | Nope, you’re not okay. | 不 你不是没事 |
[22:05] | You’ve been kidnapped by the fiendish Dr. Calico, | 你被邪恶的Calico博士绑架了 |
[22:08] | at least that’s what the dog needs to think, | 至少那只狗需要这么认为 |
[22:10] | but just imagine, close your eyes and imagine | 但是想象一下 闭上你的眼睛好好想想 |
[22:13] | how excited he’ll be when he saves you tomorrow. Okay? | 他明天救出你该有多激动啊 好吗? |
[22:17] | But he’s gonna be freaking out all night. | 但是他整晚都会担心的 |
[22:19] | – Please, just let me… – What… | – 求你了 就让我… – 什么… |
[22:21] | Wait a second, what’s that behind your ear? | 等等 你耳朵后边是什么? |
[22:24] | Is that a… | 那是个… |
[22:25] | Yes, it is. It’s a pin. Let’s do this. | 是的 没错 是个别针 我们这样做 |
[22:29] | Let’s take the pin and put it in this conversation. Boop! | 我们用这个别针把这次谈话别住 噗! |
[22:32] | And we will not take it down, no, ma’am, | 而我们不取下来 不取下 女士 |
[22:34] | until this matter is resolved. | 直到事情解决 |
[22:36] | – But I just… – Do you know what that reminds me of? | – 但我只是… – 你知道那让我想起了什么吗? |
[22:38] | The DVD release junket. Let’s get going. It’s a big push. | DVD发布宴会 我们出发吧 那可是大场面 |
[22:42] | I want to go with a modern look, something that says, | 我想打扮得时尚点 就像是说 |
[22:44] | “I’m 13, and I’m fine with that.” | “我13岁 我非常好” |
[22:47] | All right, okay. Let’s give her some air. Let’s not crowd the talent. | 好了 好了 给她一些空间 别挤到小明星 |
[23:00] | I’ve been working on my evil laugh. | 我一直在练我邪恶的笑 |
[23:02] | ‘Cause everybody need an evil laugh. | 因为每个人都需要邪恶的笑 |
[23:05] | Like that. | 就像这样 |
[23:06] | Okay, here’s the thing. You’re not ready for the evil laugh. | 好吧 是这样的 你还没准备好邪恶的笑 |
[23:08] | You could do a chuckle, like a mildly upset chuckle, | 你可以轻声地笑 像是有点生气的窃笑 |
[23:11] | after my evil laugh. | 但得在我邪恶的笑之后 |
[23:13] | Listen to mine. | 听听我的 |
[23:15] | Hey, Bolt. | 嘿 Bolt |
[23:17] | Climbing here! | 爬上来了! |
[23:19] | Bolt! Come back! | Bolt! 回来! |
[23:25] | I’m too late. | 我来晚了 |
[23:26] | – Bolt! Help! – I’m coming, Penny! | – Bolt! 救命! – 我来了 Penny! |
[23:30] | Bolt! Help! | Bolt! 救命! |
[23:34] | Hold on, Penny! Hold on! | 坚持住 Penny! 坚持住! |
[23:37] | Bolt! Help! Bolt! Help! | Bolt! 救命! Bolt! 救命! |
[23:53] | Penny! Penny! | |
[24:07] | Bolt! Here, Bolt! | Bolt! 这里 Bolt! |
[24:34] | Huh? | 呃? |
[24:40] | Whoa! | 喔! |
[24:42] | Okay! Hey! Hey! | 好了! 嘿! 嘿! |
[24:51] | Okay, Bolty. Okay. Stay cool. You’re cool, Bolty. | 好的 Bolty 好的 保持冷静 你很冷静 Bolty |
[24:59] | Oh! | 噢! |
[25:03] | The Green-Eyed Man. | 绿眼人 |
[25:20] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[25:23] | Huh? | 啊? |
[25:33] | Penny! Penny! Penny! Penny! | |
[25:47] | Ow! | 喔! |
[25:57] | Penny! Penny! | |
[26:00] | Target acquired. | 锁定目标 |
[26:15] | It ends here. | 在这里结束吧 |
[26:27] | Penny! Penny! | |
[26:29] | Penny? They moved her. | Penny? 她被转移了 |
[26:37] | There’s no time for formalities, brothers. | 没时间讲客套了 兄弟 |
[26:39] | My person’s in danger, and I… | 我的主人处境很危险 而我… |
[26:41] | – Whoa! What are you doing? – Oh! I’m sorry. | – 喔! 你在干什么? – 噢! 对不起 |
[26:44] | You wanna sniff mine first? | 你想先闻我的吗? |
[26:46] | What? | 什么? |
[26:47] | Not from around here, are you? | 不是这附近的 是吗? |
[26:48] | Hey, stop it! What? This is serious! | 嘿 停下! 这是认真的! |
[26:52] | Hey there. Are you lost, sweetie? | 嘿 这里 你迷路了吗 亲爱的? |
[26:55] | Hey! Wait! | 嘿! 等等! |
[27:17] | Why can’t I bend these stupid bars? | 我为什么不能扭弯这些愚蠢的栅栏? |
[27:23] | Oh, buddy. | 噢 老兄 |
[27:27] | You got your head stuck pretty good, huh, guy? | 你的头卡得真妙 啊 伙计? |
[27:30] | Hey, guys, come here. | 嘿 伙计们 到这儿来 |
[27:32] | Check this out. He’s got his melon stuck. | 看看这个 他把他的傻瓜头卡住了 |
[27:36] | Yup, that is one stuck melon. | 是的 的确是个卡住的傻瓜头 |
[27:42] | Hey, hey, buddy. Take it easy. Slow down. | 嘿 嘿 老兄 放松 慢慢来 |
[27:45] | I will not take it easy, pheasant. I’m missing my person. | 我才不想放松呢 野鸡 我很想念主人 |
[27:50] | Hey, buddy, relax. Like this. Turn and pull. Turn and pull. | 嘿 老兄 放松 像这样 转 拽 转 拽 |
[27:56] | Forget about it. You’ll be out, no time. | 算了吧 你马上就能出去 |
[28:12] | What are these things? They’ve weakened me. | 这些是什么? 把我变虚弱了 |
[28:19] | – Those are Styrofoam packing peanuts. – Styrofoam? | – 那是塑料泡沫花生 �C 塑料的? |
[28:23] | This has the Green-Eyed Man written all over it. | 这一定又是绿眼人计划好的 |
[28:26] | Have you seen the man with the green eye? | 你有看见绿眼睛的人吗? |
[28:28] | You know, I gotta say something, | 你知道 如果我能说的话 |
[28:31] | if I could say something here. | 我想说几句先 |
[28:33] | You look familiar. Joey, look at this guy’s mug. | 你看起来很面熟 Joey 看这个家伙的脸 |
[28:36] | Yeah. You know, I could’ve sworn I’ve seen this guy before. | 是的 你知道 我发誓我以前见过这个家伙 |
[28:40] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 是的 |
[28:41] | – I gotta tell you, I never forget a face. – He never does. | – 我得告诉你 我从不会忘记见过的长相 – 他从不会忘记 |
[28:45] | – Oh, yeah, yeah. – Never. | – 噢 没错 没错 – 从没 |
[28:46] | Yeah, he’s real good with the faces and such. | 是的 他最擅长记长相什么的 |
[28:48] | Listen, listen! | 听着 听着! |
[28:49] | The man with the green eye, tell me what you know, birds. | 绿眼睛的人 告诉我你知道什么 小鸟们 |
[28:55] | – I know this dog. – Yeah, yeah, me, too. | – 我认识这只狗 – 没错 没错 我也认识 |
[28:57] | I gotta remember. It’s gonna kill me. Hold on. | 我得记起来 不然会憋死我的 再等等 |
[29:07] | No, I don’t know. I… I thought I knew. | 不 记不起来了 我以为我认识 |
[29:09] | Hey, you ever hang out down on 14th Street with a stray named Kelvin? | 嘿 你有没有在14大街和一个叫Kelvin的流浪狗呆过? |
[29:13] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 是的 是的 |
[29:14] | – Kelvin, the Labradoodle. – What? | – Kelvin 拉布拉多犬 – 什么? |
[29:16] | You gotta give me something here, ’cause this is ridonculous. | 你得告诉我点什么 这太荒谬了 |
[29:20] | Absolutely ridonculous. | 完全不靠谱 |
[29:22] | Capisce, ridonculous. You know what that means? | 超级不靠谱 你知道什么意思吗? |
[29:25] | You pigeons are useless. | 你们这些鸽子真没用 |
[29:26] | I need someone on the inside, someone close to the Green-Eyed Man. | 我需要知道内幕的人 能接近绿眼的人 |
[29:31] | A cat. | 一只猫 |
[29:33] | Ooh. A cat? | 噢 一只猫? |
[29:35] | Yeah, a cat. | 是的 一只猫 |
[29:37] | And when I find him, when I find him, | 当我找到他时 当我找到他时 |
[29:39] | I’m gonna make that cat wish he were never born. | 我要让他生不如死 |
[29:46] | I think we know just the cat. | 我觉得我们可能就认识这只猫 |
[29:53] | Right on time, Saul. Come on in. | 真准时 Saul 快过来 |
[29:58] | Okay, Saul, nice work. | 好吧 Saul 干得漂亮 |
[30:00] | Let’s find some mustard next time. Okay, babe? | 下次我们找些芥末 好吗 宝贝? |
[30:02] | Yes, Mittens. Thank you, Mittens. | 是的 Mittens 谢谢你 Mittens |
[30:06] | Is that an everything bagel, Ted? Attaboy. | 只找到一块硬面包圈吗 Ted? 做的好 |
[30:10] | Good day, Mittens. | 过得愉快 Mittens |
[30:14] | Louie? Louie? | |
[30:16] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[30:18] | It was a slow week. That’s half of what I got. | 这周很困难 那是我的一半了 |
[30:24] | You hear this, Louie? I’m starving here. | 你听 Louie? 我这里正饿着呢 |
[30:27] | And when the old stomach starts talking, | 而当我的老胃开始讲话时 |
[30:30] | it ain’t talking to me. It’s talking to the claws. | 它不是跟我讲 是对我的爪子讲 |
[30:34] | Not the claws! Please. | 不要爪子! 求你了 |
[30:36] | I’m holding these bad boys back, best I can, | 我尽量阻止这些坏家伙的 |
[30:39] | but, thing is, it’s not up to me. | 但事情不是由我来决定的 |
[30:42] | The stomach’s got a direct line to these babies | 老胃可是直接负责这些小家伙的 |
[30:44] | and I’m picking up a lot of chatter. | 而且一直对我喋喋不休 |
[30:48] | So, I’ll talk to the claws, | 不过 我可以和爪子谈谈 |
[30:50] | but in exchange, next week all your food comes to me. | 但是作为交换 你下周的所有食物都归我 |
[30:55] | But that’s not our deal. | 但我们的协议不是这样的 |
[30:57] | I bring you half, you give me protection. That’s our deal. | 我给你一半 你保护我 这是我们的协议 |
[31:01] | Yeah, well, the deal just expired. Now get lost. | 是的 嗯 协议过期了 现在滚吧 |
[31:05] | Mark my words, Mittens. | 记住我的话 Mittens |
[31:07] | One day someone’s gonna stand up to you. | 总有一天会有人反抗你的 |
[31:11] | Someone’s gonna teach you a lesson. | 会有人教训你的 |
[31:13] | Yeah. I’m really scared now. | 是吗 我现在真的好害怕 |
[31:16] | You should be! | 你该怕! |
[31:18] | Okay! Yeah! | 好吧! 是的! |
[31:19] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[31:20] | Uh… | 呃… |
[31:23] | – Who? – You know why I’m here. | – 谁? – 你知道我为什么来这里 |
[31:25] | – Where is she? – Okay, okay. | – 她在哪儿? – 好 好 |
[31:27] | Look, buddy, I don’t know what you’re getting at, but… | 听着 老兄 我不知道你在找什么 但是… |
[31:31] | Come on, Mittens. Just tell the guy where she is. | 得了 Mittens 就告诉这个家伙她在哪儿 |
[31:35] | Tell the dog, make him happy. | 告诉这只狗 让他高兴 |
[31:36] | Yeah, yeah, come on, Mittens. Tell him! | 是的 是的 快点 Mittens 告诉他! |
[31:41] | Joey, Vinnie, Bobby, my boys! | Joey Vinnie Bobby 我的孩子们! |
[31:45] | Would you tell the crazy canine that he’s got the wrong cat? | 你们能告诉这只疯狗他抓错猫了? |
[31:50] | – You got her, pal. – That’s her. | – 你抓到她了 朋友 – 就是她 |
[31:52] | – She’s the one. – That is definitely the right cat. | – 她就是那只猫 – 绝对就是这只猫 |
[31:57] | Looks like we’re gonna do this the hard way. | 看起来我们得来点狠的了 |
[32:00] | Whoa! | 喔! |
[32:01] | Hey, you’re crazy, man! | 嘿 你疯了 老兄! |
[32:05] | Hey, Joey. Do we go too far in this? | 嘿 Joey 我们是不是太过火了? |
[32:08] | You kidding? This is the best day of my life. | 你开玩笑吧? 这是我一生中最好的一天 |
[32:12] | You work for the men in black, | 你为黑衣人工作 |
[32:14] | who work for the man with the green eye. | 而他们为绿眼工作 |
[32:15] | – They’ve taken Penny. Where is she? – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | – 他们抓了Penny 她在哪儿? – 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:19] | This is becoming tiresome, cat. In fact, I feel a yawn coming on. | 我变得有点累了 笨猫 实际上 我正想打哈欠了 |
[32:24] | Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay, I’ll talk! I’ll talk! | 好! 好! 好! 好 我说! 我说! |
[32:27] | I know where Penny is. Yeah. They have her. Yes! | 我知道Penny在哪儿 是的 他们抓了她 是的! |
[32:30] | The men in black and the guy, the guy with the blue eyes! | 黑衣人和那个家伙 蓝眼睛的家伙! |
[32:34] | Blue eyes? | 蓝眼睛? |
[32:36] | Um… Oh! | 呃… 哦! |
[32:37] | Green! Yes, green! The one green eye! | 绿的! 是的 绿的! 一只绿眼睛! |
[32:40] | You just can’t stop lying, can you, cat? It’s in the genes. It’s just gross. | 你就不能不说谎吗 笨猫? 无可救药 令人恶心 |
[32:46] | I know. It’s disgusting. I disgust myself. | 我知道 令人恶心 我都厌恶自己 |
[32:50] | Hollywood. | 好莱坞 |
[32:53] | But if you put me down, I’ll show you where she is. | 如果你放我下来 我就告诉你她在那儿 |
[32:58] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[33:08] | You know, I hope you appreciate the risk I’m taking here. | 你要知道 我希望你能感激我冒这么大风险 |
[33:12] | Every bone in my evil cat body is telling me | 因为我邪恶身体里的每根骨头都在告诉我 |
[33:15] | not to betray the trust of the Green-Eyed Man. | 不要辜负绿眼人的信任 |
[33:18] | Okay. This is a top, top secret map of the entire earth. | 好的 这是最 最机密的全球地图 |
[33:28] | Now we’re over here, by the green lady with the big torch, | 我们现在这里 拿着火炬的绿女士旁边 |
[33:31] | and my boss has Penny locked up… | 我的老板把Penny关在… |
[33:34] | Uh… | 呃… |
[33:35] | right… right over… Here, here! By the waffle with the sunglasses. | 在… 在… 这里 这里! 戴太阳眼睛的蛋奶松饼旁边 |
[33:41] | Now all you need to do is get from here to there. | 你需要做的 只是从这里到哪儿就行 |
[33:44] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[33:45] | Well, I told you where to find her so if you’ll just untie me, I’ll be on my way. | 好了 我告诉了你到哪里去找她 现在那放了我 我马上走人 |
[33:50] | I’ll release you, cat, when we find Penny. | 我会放了你 臭猫 不过那要等找到Penny之后 |
[33:53] | Excuse me? That wasn’t the deal. We had a deal! | 什么? 不是这样说的 我们不是这么协议的! |
[33:57] | Your deal just expired. | 你的协议过期了 |
[34:00] | She said that to me not 10 minutes ago. | 她十分钟前 刚对我这么说过 |
[34:03] | The irony. | 真讽刺 |
[34:10] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[34:11] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[34:17] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[34:18] | Padlocked. | 锁上了 |
[34:24] | Listen, Cujo, I got some pretty wicked claws under these mitts. | 听着 疯狗 我手掌下面可有着非常邪恶的利爪 |
[34:27] | Do not, I beg of you, do not make me bring out these bad boys. | 求你 别逼我把他们亮出来 |
[34:31] | It gets ugly. | 它们可不是好惹的 |
[34:35] | – What are you doing? – Stay back! | – 你在干嘛? – 退后! |
[34:37] | If I stare at the lock really hard, it’ll burst into flames and melt. | 如果我使劲儿盯着锁看 它就会着火熔化 |
[34:42] | Now I’m concerned on a number of levels. | 现在我越来越担心了 |
[34:44] | – Easy, watch. – I’m good. | – 轻点 小心点 – 我很好 |
[34:45] | – Watch it, though. Ow! – You got it? | – 注意点 噢! – 你还好吧? |
[34:46] | – Intruders! – Slow down! | – 入侵者! – 慢点! |
[34:49] | You’re scraping the fur off my… | 那快把我的毛给拽… |
[34:54] | Oh, boy. This thing is heavy. | 哦 天哪 这家伙太沉了 |
[34:56] | Hey, hey. Put it down. I forgot the keys. | 嘿 嘿 先放下来 我忘带钥匙了 |
[35:01] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[35:09] | Oh! | 哦! |
[35:12] | Hey, lucky penny! | 嘿 幸运币! |
[35:15] | Thanks! Now move your butt. | 多谢! 把你的屁股挪开 |
[35:17] | – Okay. Up on your end. – All right, just a little bit. | – 好吧 先把你那边抬起来 – 行了 一点点就行 |
[35:19] | – Like that? – A little bit more. | – 这样? – 再来点 |
[35:20] | Yeah. I got… No, I got mine. | 行 我抬… 不 我抬住了 |
[35:21] | You got it? | 抬好了? |
[35:31] | It’s on the tip of my tongue. I know that dog. I’m telling you, Joey. | 就在嘴边 我认识那只狗 我告诉你 Joey |
[35:35] | Bobby, you guys are looking at me like, “He don’t know.” | Bobby 我知道你们在想什么 “他不知道” |
[35:38] | Telling you, I know this dog. I seen him somewheres. | 告诉你们 我认识这只狗 在哪里见过他 |
[35:41] | Hey, you’ll remember it tonight when you’re preening. | 嘿 你今晚整理自己的羽毛的时候就会想起来的 |
[35:44] | Right, that’s… that’s what’ll happen. | 是啊 回想起来的 |
[36:11] | I have got some good news. | 我有个好消息 |
[36:14] | – Really? – Yes, I do. | – 真的 – 当然 |
[36:15] | I just booked you on The Tonight Show, lead guest. | 我刚给你和”今夜脱口秀”节目预约 首席嘉宾哦 |
[36:20] | That’s right. | 那很好 |
[36:21] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[36:22] | Which means just absolutely nothing if Bolt is still missing. | Bolt还没找到 这没什么意思 |
[36:27] | It’s not even good news, like, “Whatever”, “So what?” | 这甚至不是个好消息 “无所谓” “那又怎么样?” |
[36:29] | The Tonight Show, who cares? I don’t care. | “今晚脱口秀” 谁稀罕 我才不在乎 |
[36:32] | Aw. | 噢 |
[36:33] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[36:36] | – He must be so scared. – Scared? | – 他一定害怕极了 – 害怕? |
[36:39] | Well, this is Bolt we’re talking about. He’s not scared of anything. | 噢 他可是Bolt啊 他什么都不怕 |
[36:45] | I bet Bolt would want you to do The Tonight Show. | 我打赌Bolt会希望你去这个节目 |
[36:51] | Or maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[36:56] | Bolt loves you very much, sweetie, and you’re here. | Bolt那么爱你 亲爱的 你在这 |
[37:01] | He couldn’t have gone far. | 他不会走远的 |
[37:10] | So, if you got superpowers, | 这么说 要是你有超能力的话 |
[37:13] | I guess that would make you, what, like, some kind of superdog? | 我想那会让你成为 比方说 超级狗什么的? |
[37:17] | That information’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[37:18] | Come on. Like, what’s your best power? | 说说嘛 你的杀手锏是什么? |
[37:21] | Your go-to move. How about flying? Can you fly? | 你会凌波微步? 还有飞呢? 你会飞么? |
[37:25] | – Don’t be silly. I can’t fly. – Okay, okay, fine. | – 别犯傻 我不能飞 – 好吧 好吧 |
[37:29] | If you don’t have any powers, you don’t have any powers. | 要是你没有什么能力的话 |
[37:31] | What’s it to me? | 和我有什么关系? |
[37:34] | I have a superbark. | 我会狮子吼 |
[37:36] | A superbark? Wow! You’re kidding me. | 狮子吼? 噢! 别开玩笑了 |
[37:42] | What exactly does one do with a superbark? | 这个狮子吼有什么用? |
[37:45] | I really can’t talk about it. It’s classified. | 我真的不能透露 这是机密 |
[37:49] | So I suggest you pipe down and take me to Penny. | 我建议你别问了 带我去见Penny |
[37:51] | You’re awfully attached to this Penny character, huh, Wags? | 看来你和这个Penny分不开哟 是吧 小子? |
[37:56] | – She’s my person. – Oh, please. She’s a person. | – 她是我主人 – 哦 拜托 她只是个人诶 |
[37:59] | And if you ask me, the only good person is a… | 如果你要问我的话 唯一的好人是… |
[38:08] | Styrofoam! Tuck and roll! | 塑料泡沫! 跟上 翻滚! |
[38:13] | Tuck and what? | 跟上 然后什么? |
[38:28] | Ow! | 啊! |
[38:31] | What? | 什么? |
[38:32] | What is this red liquid coming from my paw? | 我爪子里流出来的红色液体是什么? |
[38:35] | It’s called blood, hero. | 这叫血 大英雄 |
[38:39] | – Do I need it? – Yes! | – 我需要它么? – 废话! |
[38:41] | So if you wanna keep it inside your body, where it belongs, | 要是你还想让它留在你体内的话 |
[38:44] | you should stop jumping off trucks doing 80 on the interstate! | 就别再从时速80公里的卡车上跳下来了! |
[38:48] | Yeah, well, normally, I’m a tad more indestructible. | 是啊 通常来说 我是刀枪不入的 |
[38:51] | Must’ve been the… | 一定是… |
[38:52] | Styrofoam! That stuff, it weakens me. | 塑料泡沫! 那东西 削弱了我的力量 |
[38:56] | Ah-ha! | 啊哈! |
[38:57] | What are you doing? Put that down! | 你要干什么? 放下! |
[38:59] | All right, that’s it. I’ve had it with you. Untie me, pooch. | 好了 结束了 我已经受够你了 松开我 臭狗 |
[39:02] | Or I’m gonna… I’m gonna… I’m gonna seriously wound you! | 不然我会… 我会… 我会给你点颜色看看! |
[39:06] | I’m gonna seriously wound you with this Styrofoam. | 我会用这个泡沫塑料来教训你 |
[39:08] | Are you mad? You don’t know the power of Styrofoam. | 你疯了吗? 你不了解泡沫塑料的威力 |
[39:11] | Oh, you bet I’m mad, baby, | 哦 你说对了 宝贝 |
[39:13] | and I’m about to unleash it. The power of the Styrofoam. | 我要释放它了 泡沫塑料的威力 |
[39:17] | Whoa! | 啊! |
[39:18] | All right, cat! Okay. You win. I’ll untie you. | 好吧 臭猫! 好吧 你赢了 我解开你 |
[39:25] | That’s a weird place to put a piano. | 那个地方居然有架钢琴 真奇怪 |
[39:30] | Are we gonna have any more problems, cat? | 我们还有什么问题吗 臭猫? |
[39:32] | No! No, no. No more problems. I’ll take you to Penny. | 不! 不 不 不 没有问题了 我带你去找Penny |
[39:40] | – What is that? – What? | – 那是什么声音? – 什么? |
[39:43] | That! Okay. | 这个! 好吧 |
[39:44] | You have two seconds to tell me what you’ve implanted in me, cat! | 我给你两秒钟时间 告诉我你对我做了什么 臭猫! |
[39:47] | Poison? A parasite? Poison? | 毒药? 寄生虫? 毒药? |
[39:50] | Oh, no, I just said that, didn’t I? See, I’m all discombobulated. | 哦 不对 我刚才说过这个 是吧? 瞧 我已经思维混乱了 |
[39:52] | I can’t think straight. | 我不能思考了 |
[39:53] | I don’t believe this. You’re hungry. | 我真不敢相信 你饿了 |
[39:57] | – Where is the antidote? – Okay, okay! All right. | – 解药在哪? – 行 行! 好吧 |
[40:04] | There’s your antidote. | 你的解药 在这 |
[40:07] | Food. | 食物 |
[40:08] | All right, who wants burgers? | 好了 谁要汉堡? |
[40:10] | – I’ll take one. – Me, too! | – 我要一个 – 我也是! |
[40:12] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[40:13] | Go on, use the dog face. This is gonna be beautiful. | 去吧 做狗脸 那会非常有效 |
[40:18] | You know, beg. | 你知道的 乞求 |
[40:21] | Do the dog face. | 做个狗狗表情 |
[40:23] | What… The dog face? What does that mean? | 什么… 狗脸? 那是什么意思? |
[40:27] | Figures I’m tied to the one dog on earth who doesn’t know how to beg. | 我居然认识了世界上唯一一只不知道装可怜的狗 |
[40:31] | Okay, if you want the fo… The antidote, | 听着 如果你想要食… 解药 |
[40:35] | you’re gonna have to do exactly what I say. | 你就得完全照我的话去做 |
[40:39] | No. Not likely. | 不 不可能 |
[40:40] | You’re a degenerate creature of darkness. | 你是个堕落的黑暗生物 |
[40:43] | Yeah, yeah. Granted. But, that said, | 好 好 就算是 但是 |
[40:45] | all I’m asking you to do is just tilt your head a little. | 我要你做的只是 稍微侧一点你的头 |
[40:48] | You can do that, can’t you? Come on. | 你能做到的 对吧? 试试 |
[40:51] | More. More. | 再侧点 再侧点 |
[40:54] | – This is stupid. – No, no, no, come on. | – 这太傻了 – 不 不 拜托 |
[40:55] | Work with me on this, please. You’re almost there. | 在努力一下 你就快做到了 |
[40:57] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天哪 |
[41:01] | Okay. Try it the other way. | 好 试试另一边 |
[41:02] | There you go. Tilt up. Down. | 不错 头抬高一点 低一点 |
[41:05] | Now a little smile. Lose the smile. Drop your left ear. Your other left. | 笑一下 自然点 把你的左耳放下来 另外那只 |
[41:11] | Okay, the other way was better. Now drop them both. | 好吧 那样更好一点 现在两只都放下 |
[41:13] | Hold it. Right there. And ever so slightly, look up. | 保持 就这样 轻轻的向上看 |
[41:19] | Soup is on, baby! | 大功告成 宝贝! |
[41:32] | Aw! | 噢! |
[41:33] | Oh! | 噢! |
[41:34] | Here you go! | 给你! |
[41:36] | Yes! | 太棒了! |
[41:41] | Aw! | 噢! |
[41:42] | Look at the little guy. | 看看这可爱的小家伙 |
[41:46] | Aw! | 噢! |
[41:49] | Beat it, stupid cat! | 打你 这笨猫! |
[41:58] | Why do you care? | 你为什么这么关心? |
[42:00] | I want to know what really happened… | 我想知道到底发生了什么… |
[42:02] | And why does that matter to you? | 这和你有什么关系? |
[42:04] | Because I’m involved! | 因为我和他有关系! |
[42:05] | – With Ridge? – With James! | – 和Ridge? – 和James! |
[42:07] | If you and James were romantic, I wanna know about it. | 如果你和James在一起 我想知道 |
[42:10] | What, so you can… | 什么 这样你就能… |
[42:11] | Come on down! | 开始! |
[42:13] | Gilligan, why don’t you stop that. | Gilligan 为什么你就不能停下… |
[42:14] | Come on, no Whammies! No Whammies! No Whammies! Stop! | 快跑 不 Whammies! 不 Whammies! 不 Whammies! 停! |
[42:17] | For weather on the ones, here’s Lester. | 天气预报 我是Lester |
[42:19] | It really does help, | 真的有用 |
[42:21] | and it really releases the serotonin, and… | 能帮助释放血清素 而且… |
[42:23] | Hey, man, this time we’ll do it my way. | 嘿 老兄 这次要按我的方式去做 |
[42:26] | Ooh! | 噢! |
[42:33] | Well, hello, puppy. | 你好 小狗狗 |
[42:35] | Did you come for some of Grandma’s butter bean dumplings? | 你是想尝尝奶奶做的黄油豆子饺子? |
[42:38] | Mmm-mmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[42:40] | You wait right there. | 在这等等哦 |
[42:41] | One of these days, I’m gonna pound y’all to the ground. | 总有那么一天 我要把你们都打败 |
[42:44] | No more Mr. Nice Guy. | 不再做好好先生了 |
[42:48] | Look at you. You are quite the little actor, huh? | 看看你 你演的真好 哈? |
[42:53] | I haven’t eaten like this in ages. | 我好久没像这样吃过了 |
[42:55] | Hey, look, my stomach’s distended! How great is that? | 嘿 瞧 我的肚子都鼓起来了! 很棒吧? |
[42:58] | Yeah, well, don’t get used to it. We gotta keep moving. | 是啊 别高兴的太早了 我们还得赶路 |
[43:01] | But this place is a gold mine. What’s wrong with you? | 但是这里可是风水宝地啊 你傻啦? |
[43:04] | Every week new RVs bring us new suckers who bring us new food. | 每个星期都有新来的游客给我们提供新的食物 |
[43:09] | Look around! It’s perfect. | 瞧瞧! 简直太完美了 |
[43:17] | Do my eyes deceive me? | 是我眼花了么? |
[43:19] | Is this some apparition I see before me? | 这一切都是我的幻觉? |
[43:23] | Or could it be my hero? | 或是你就是我的英雄? |
[43:26] | Oh, my Gosh, oh, my Gosh, oh, my Gosh! | 哦 天哪 天哪 天哪! |
[43:31] | You’re Bolt, the Superdog! You’re fully awesome! | 你是Bolt 超级狗! 你真是太帅了! |
[43:36] | – Wait a minute. You know this dog? – I do. He is fully awesome. | – 等会儿 你认识这只狗? – 我认识 他真是酷毙了 |
[43:42] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. We’ve established that. Who are you? | 是 是 是 我们知道那个 你是说? |
[43:45] | – I’m Rhino. – Rhino the hamster. | – 我是Rhino(犀牛). – 叫”犀牛”的仓鼠 |
[43:48] | Well, you know, my ancestry isn’t all hamster. | 噢 你知道 我的祖先不全是仓鼠 |
[43:51] | I’m one-sixteenth wolf with, you know, a little wolverine in there somewhere, | 我有十六分之一狼的血统 还有些狼獾的 |
[43:55] | but that’s besides the point. | 但是先不说这个 |
[43:56] | We have before us a legend, Bolt, the Superdog. | 我们站在一个传奇面前 Bolt 超级狗 |
[44:02] | He can outrun speeding missiles | 他的速度可以超过导弹 |
[44:04] | and burn through solid metal with his heat vision. | 他的激光视线可以烧穿金属 |
[44:07] | Oh! And best of all, he can obliterate large structures with his superbark! | 哦! 还有最棒的 他的狮子吼可以摧毁一切建筑! |
[44:13] | Wait a minute. You’ve seen the superbark? | 等等 你见过狮子吼? |
[44:16] | Have you been observing me? | 你是不是一直在监视我? |
[44:18] | – Oh, yeah! I watch you all the time. – That’s incredible. | – 哦 是啊! 我一直关注着你 – 这不可能啊 |
[44:22] | Oh, it’s nothing, really. | 哦 这没什么啦 真的 |
[44:24] | But I’m always so vigilant. | 但是我一直很警觉 |
[44:26] | No one can evade my detection. You’re a phantom. | 没人能逃过我的眼睛 你是个幽灵 |
[44:30] | Uh… | 噢… |
[44:31] | If you say so. Hey, check it out. | 如果你非要这么说 嘿 看看这个 |
[44:35] | Take a gander at this Bolt action. Scary, huh? It’s like we’re twins. | 看看这个Bolt招牌动作 怕了吧 嗯? 我们俩像双胞胎吧 |
[44:42] | Yeah. Scary. | 是啊 真可怕哦 |
[44:45] | So, where’s Penny? | 那么 Penny在哪? |
[44:47] | She was kidnapped by the Green-Eyed Man. | 她被绿眼人绑架了 |
[44:49] | Kidnapped? This is terrible! She could be in grave… | 绑架? 太恐怖了! 她说不定已经死了… |
[44:54] | Grave danger. I know. But I’ve captured this cat. | 很危险 这我知道 但是我抓到了这只猫 |
[44:57] | An agent of the Green-Eyed Man, I presume? | 我猜她一定是绿眼人的同伙? |
[45:01] | You presume correctly. She’s taking me to Penny. | 你猜得对 她要带我去见Penny |
[45:04] | You, you are vile vermin. How do you sleep at night? | 你 你这个邪恶的坏蛋 你晚上怎能安然入睡? |
[45:10] | Penny’s the most wonderful person ever, and she loves Bolt. | Penny是世界上最好的人 而且她那么爱Bolt |
[45:15] | And he’s awesome, and you’re a monster! | 他棒极了 你这个怪物! |
[45:19] | How dare you disrupt their relationship with your evil! | 你怎么敢这么坏去破坏他们的关系! |
[45:23] | – Die! Die! – Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! | – 去死吧! 去死吧! – 噢! 噢! 哦! |
[45:28] | – Die! – Easy, easy, Rhino. Easy. | – 去死! – 放松 放松 Rhino 放松 |
[45:32] | You’re right. We need her alive. | 你是对的 我们需要她活着 |
[45:35] | Uh… | 呃… |
[45:36] | – “We”? – Yes! | – “我们”? – 是的! |
[45:38] | Bolt, I can be a valuable addition to your team. | Bolt 我会成为你们中重要的一员 |
[45:41] | – I’m listening. – I’m lightning-quick. | – 继续说 – 我快如闪电 |
[45:43] | I have razor-sharp reflexes, and I’m a master of stealth. | 反应迅捷 我还是个偷窃大师 |
[45:49] | Plus, I’ll keep the cat in check. | 另外 我还可以看着这只猫 |
[45:53] | The road will be rough. | 前路可能很崎岖 |
[45:55] | I have a ball. | 我有这个球 |
[45:56] | There’s no turning back. | 也没有回头路走 |
[45:57] | Guess I’ll have to roll with the punches. | 我能经受得住 |
[45:59] | Easy won’t be part of the equation. | 这可没那么轻松 |
[46:01] | Promise? | 我保证? |
[46:02] | I gotta warn you going into the belly of the beast, | 必须提醒你 你可能会被野兽吃掉 |
[46:05] | danger at every turn. | 危险四伏 |
[46:06] | I eat danger for breakfast. | 我把危险当早餐 |
[46:09] | You hungry? | 你饿吗? |
[46:11] | Starving! | 饥肠辘辘! |
[46:13] | Welcome aboard! | 欢迎加入! |
[46:15] | Hey, can we talk for a second? | 嗨? 我们能谈谈吗? |
[46:19] | I don’t know what’s going on here, | 我不太了解情况 |
[46:21] | but I’m just a little bit concerned about the number of lunatics on this trip. | 但我有点担心此行疯子的数量 |
[46:26] | My limit is one. | 我只有一个要求 |
[46:27] | He’s coming with us. | 他和我们一起 |
[46:28] | – But I… – Huh? | – 但是我… – 哈? |
[46:30] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[46:31] | Move it, prisoner. We’re losing daylight. | 走吧 囚犯 我们在浪费时间 |
[46:33] | I agree. Now, we need to find a fast set of wheels. | 我同意 现在 我们得找一辆好车 |
[46:37] | I’ve got a better idea. Follow me. | 我有个更好的主意 跟我来 |
[46:54] | Okay. So what we do here is we give the target a quick flyover. | 好 我们现在要做的是跳到这个火车上 |
[46:57] | We adjust the trajectory and then land dead center. | 调整好角度以便落到车顶中央 |
[47:00] | Am I missing anything, Rhino? | Rhino 没了吧? |
[47:02] | Just the knowledge that every minute spent in your company | 只要记住和你在一起的每一秒 |
[47:04] | becomes the new greatest minute of my life. | 都将成为我生命中最美好的时刻 |
[47:07] | No! Forget it! How do you say | 不! 算啦! “我绝不干这档子疯事” |
[47:09] | “No way I’m doing this in crazy?” | 这句话是怎么说的? |
[47:12] | Calm down, cat. You’re with me. | 安静 臭猫 你得和我一起 |
[47:14] | That’s the problem! | 那正是问题所在! |
[47:17] | Would you relax? | 你放松点好吗? |
[47:18] | Every time he did this on the magic box it was awesome. | 每次他在魔术箱上这么做都让我觉得棒极了 |
[47:25] | Magic what? | 什么魔术? |
[47:26] | You know, the magic box people stare at. | 你知道 就是人们老盯着看的魔术箱 |
[47:29] | Wait a minute. Does this magic box have moving pictures on it? | 等一下 是不是会放电影的魔术箱 |
[47:32] | Yeah, and Bolt’s pictures are the best. | 是 Bolt的电影是最棒的 |
[47:35] | Bolt’s pictures. Of course! He’s from a… Oh, no! | Bolt的电影 当然 他是来自… 噢 不! |
[47:39] | Oh, no. No, wait, wait. Bolt, dog, hear me out. | 噢 不 噢 不 等等 等等 Bolt 老兄 听我说完 |
[47:41] | Let it begin. Let it begin. Let it begin! | 开始吧 开始吧 开始吧! |
[47:44] | Wait! You are not a superhero… | 等等 你不是一个超级英… |
[47:51] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[47:55] | What are you doing? | 你做什么啊? |
[48:13] | Mittens! Mittens! | |
[48:14] | Mittens, take my paw! I need you alive! | Mittens 抓住我的爪子! 你可不能死! |
[48:17] | You’re crazy! Stay away from me! | 你这疯子! 离我远点! |
[48:20] | Take my paw. I’ll save you. | 抓住我的爪子 我可以救你 |
[48:22] | No, you won’t! You’re not really a… | 不 你不能! 你不是真的… |
[48:41] | Bolt! Bolt! | |
[48:45] | Saboteur. | 破坏者 |
[48:48] | Ow! | 噢! |
[48:49] | Ouch! You moron, stop it. I’m trying to help him. | 哎哟! 你这白痴 别捣乱 我设法帮他呢 |
[48:52] | Help him? Yeah, right. | 帮他? 噢 没错 |
[48:56] | Don’t worry, Bolt. I’ll stop her! | 别担心 Bolt 我会阻止她的! |
[49:09] | I can’t hold it. | 我抓不住了 |
[49:15] | Let go, you monster! | 放手 你这家伙! |
[49:16] | Bolt! Bolt! | |
[49:38] | Ow! | 噢! |
[49:43] | Ow! Ow! Ow! | 噢! 噢! 噢! |
[49:48] | The real world hurts, doesn’t it? | 现实世界很让人受伤 是不? |
[49:50] | But you wouldn’t know about that, would you? | 你从不知道吧? |
[49:53] | Get down here, cat. We don’t have time for this. | 臭猫 下来 我们可没时间浪费 |
[49:56] | I’ll get a ladder. | 我去拿个梯子 |
[49:58] | Look, genius, you’re part of a TV show. You know what that is? Television? | 听着 天才 你是一个电视节目的一部分 你知道那是什么吗? 电视 |
[50:03] | It’s entertainment for people. It’s fake. Nothing you think is real is real! | 它供人们娱乐 是假的 你以为的都不是真的 |
[50:09] | That’s preposterous. | 那太荒谬了 |
[50:11] | Think about it, Bolt. | 想想吧 Bolt |
[50:12] | Since you got lost, none of your powers are working, are they? | 自从你失踪后 你的力量都消失了 对吧? |
[50:15] | For the first time, you’re hungry, you’re bleeding. | 你第一次感到饥饿 第一次流血 |
[50:18] | I mean, do you really think that you were born with a birthmark | 我是说 你真的以为你生下来就有那个 |
[50:21] | in the exact shape of a lightning, Bolt? | 闪电形状的标记 Bolt? |
[50:25] | It’s my mark of power, cat. | 那是我力量的标记 臭猫 |
[50:27] | It’s the mark of a makeup artist, dog. | 那是人为画上去的 笨狗 |
[50:29] | You’re ridiculous. Now get down here. | 你太荒谬了 快下来 |
[50:34] | No. | 不 |
[50:35] | Mittens, so help me, I will superbark you out of that tree. | Mittens 合作点 否则我要用狮子吼了 |
[50:39] | Yeah. Go nuts. Let’s see how that works out for you. | 好吧 疯子 让我见识下 |
[50:42] | You leave me no choice. | 是你逼我的 |
[50:53] | Oh, the superbark. Scary, scary. Yeah, that’s really, really super. | 噢 狮子吼 好怕 好怕 嗯 真的很无敌 |
[51:01] | It’s not true. It’s just not true. | 这不是真的 刚才不是真的 |
[51:07] | Wow. I won’t feel it really super. | 哇 我不觉得它有多厉害 |
[51:11] | Wait. No, it didn’t. | 等等 不 不会的 |
[51:14] | Okay, okay. I get the idea. You could stop now. | 好了 好了 我领教了 你现在可以停下来了 |
[51:18] | That’s enough. Seriously, dog, stop. I’m not kidding. Would you stop? | 够了 说真的 笨狗 停 我没开玩笑 你能停会儿吗? |
[51:29] | Okay, fine! You’re a superdog. | 好了 好吧 你是超级狗 |
[51:31] | Bolt, be quiet, please! Bolt, we gotta run! | Bolt 安静 拜托! Bolt 我们得快跑! |
[51:35] | Bolt! Bolt! | |
[51:37] | Come here! | 过来! |
[52:08] | Look who we found, young lady. It’s Bolt! They found him. | 小姑娘 看看我们找到谁了 是Bolt! 他们找到它了 |
[52:14] | Bolt! Bolt! | |
[52:15] | Yeah, that’s right. The little puppy dog. | 对了 没错 就是这只小狗狗 |
[52:23] | That is not Bolt. | 这不是Bolt |
[52:26] | Well, that depends on how you look at it. | 噢 这就看你怎么想了 |
[52:30] | You know, when I was little, I wanted a bicycle for my birthday, | 我小时候想要一辆自行车当做生日礼物 |
[52:34] | but my parents got me a baseball glove. | 但是我父母给了我个棒球手套 |
[52:37] | So, you know what I did? | 然后 你知道我怎样做吗? |
[52:39] | I pretended that baseball glove was a bicycle, | 我把那手套当成自行车 |
[52:44] | and I rode it to school every day. | 每天带它去学校 |
[52:47] | True story. | 真事 |
[52:49] | It’s not him. | 这不是它 |
[52:51] | I think it’s him. I do. | 我认为是他 真的 |
[52:54] | Thank you. Look, kid. It’s time we were honest with you. | 谢谢 听着 孩子 是时候开诚布公了 |
[52:59] | If we don’t get back into production, people are going to lose their jobs. | 如果我们不恢复演出 大家就会失业 |
[53:02] | Good people, with families. | 许多人 还有他们家人 |
[53:04] | But Bolt’s still out there, and… | 但是Bolt依然漂流在外… |
[53:05] | Now, we feel for you, | 我们理解你的感受 |
[53:07] | and the last thing we wanna do is ask a little girl | 我们也不希望让一个小女孩 |
[53:09] | to make a grown-up decision, but it’s come to that. | 做出这种大人的选择 可事已至此 |
[53:13] | We need you to move on. | 我们需要你继续向前 |
[53:15] | We need you to let Bolt go. | 别再想Bolt了 |
[53:36] | Huh? | 哈? |
[53:44] | Must be made of styrofoam. | 一定是泡沫塑料做的 |
[53:49] | No, no! No, no, no, please, please, it can’t end like this! | 不 不! 别这样 不能就这样结束! |
[53:52] | Stop worrying, cat! I’ll get us out of here. | 不要担心了 臭猫! 我会救你出去的 |
[53:55] | You can’t, Bolt! You got nothing! No super strength, no superbark… | 你做不到 Bolt! 你什么也没有! 没有超能力 没有狮吼功… |
[54:01] | and no heat vision. | 也没有热视能力 |
[54:04] | Listen to me, okay? | 听我说 好吗? |
[54:05] | We are being taken to a place where humans go animal shopping, all right? | 我们会被带到一个人们买小动物的地方 明白吗? |
[54:09] | And this is what humans do. They always pick the cute ones. | 然后通常 他们总是挑走可爱的 |
[54:12] | The ones that look like you, Bolt, but the rest of us never come back out. | 像你这样的 Bolt 然后剩下的就再也出不去了 |
[54:17] | I said I’ll get us out of here, all right? | 我说了我会让我们出去的 知道吗? |
[54:24] | Ohhh! | 喔! |
[54:29] | My hero. | 我的英雄 |
[54:46] | Ring, ring. Who is it? Destiny? | 铃 铃 谁? 命运? |
[54:51] | I’ve been expecting your call. | 我一直等着你的电话 |
[55:29] | Ow! | 哇! |
[55:30] | Would you give it up already? | 你还不放弃? |
[55:31] | You’re liquefying whatever brains you have left. | 再撞 你仅剩的脑子都会撞成浆糊 |
[55:35] | I cannot be contained in any container. You quitter. Watch this! | 我不会被困在任何箱子里 你这没志气的家伙 看着! |
[55:50] | I did it! I’m back! | 我做到了! 我自由了! |
[55:53] | That styrofoam is wicked stuff. | 那个泡沫塑料真邪恶 |
[55:55] | Fully awesome! | 太棒了! |
[55:57] | There’s no truck that I know that can keep in Bolt and Rhino! | 我就知道没有卡车可以困住Bolt和Rhino! |
[56:01] | Rhino? What are you doing here? | Rhino? 你在这做什么? |
[56:05] | Oh, nothing. I was enjoying an evening stroll | 噢 没什么 我享受夜游的乐趣呢 |
[56:07] | and thought I’d just pop the hatch on that containment unit. | 我刚在车盖舱上跳来跳去 |
[56:13] | You… You opened the door? | 是… 你开的门? |
[56:15] | Yes, I did! | 是的 就是我! |
[56:18] | That’s great, Rhino. Yeah, that’s really good. | 很好 Rhino 嗯 真的很好 |
[56:23] | All right. Let’s go get the prisoner back. | 好啦 我们去把臭猫带回来 |
[56:42] | I… I can’t do it. | 我… 我做不到 |
[56:47] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[56:49] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[56:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[56:53] | Rhino, you just… just… | Rhino 你刚才… 刚才… |
[56:55] | – You are Bolt. – But I’m not a… | – 你是Bolt – 但是我不是… |
[56:58] | Who single handedly destroyed the Green-Eyed Man’s undersea labs? | 是谁一手破坏绿眼人的海底实验室? |
[57:01] | Me, but… | 是我 但是… |
[57:02] | And who foiled his plan to infiltrate the Olympics with gymnastic cyborgs? | 又是谁挫败了他用体操机器人入侵奥运会的计划? |
[57:07] | – Who, Bolt, who? Who? – Me, but none of it was… | – 谁 Bolt 是谁? 谁? – 是我 但是这都不是… |
[57:10] | You! You can, Bolt, | 就是你! 你行的 Bolt |
[57:13] | because all over this planet, | 因为在这个星球上 |
[57:15] | there are animals who feel like they can’t. | 满是认为自己不行的动物 |
[57:19] | Like a little hamster who once spent his days in an RV park, | 例如一只曾经呆在旅游车停车场度日的小仓鼠 |
[57:25] | dreaming of the day when he, too, would save a little girl from danger | 想像着有一天他也能从危险中救出一个小女孩 |
[57:29] | and be told, “You did it. You did it, Rhino. You saved the day.” | 然后被人表扬”你做到了 你做到了 Rhino 你成功了” |
[57:36] | They need a hero, Bolt. | 他们需要一个英雄 Bolt |
[57:38] | Someone who no matter what the odds, will do what’s right. | 一个不管世事如何 只做正确的事情的英雄 |
[57:43] | They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible | 他们需要一个英雄告诉他们 |
[57:47] | can become possible if you’re awesome! | 只要有能力一切皆有可能! |
[57:53] | Well, you’re right about one thing, Rhino. | 嗯 你说对了一件事 Rhino |
[57:57] | Mittens does need a hero, | Mittens确实需要一个英雄 |
[58:01] | and I guess I’ll have to do. | 我想我必须去做 |
[58:03] | Such modesty! Now, who’s going to save that cat? | 太没有底气了! 现在 是谁要去救那只猫? |
[58:08] | – Me. – Who? Tell me who! | – 我 – 谁? 告诉我是谁! |
[58:10] | Me! | 我! |
[58:14] | I’ll get my ball. | 我去拿我的球 |
[58:31] | Over there. | 在那里 |
[58:35] | There it is. | 就是那里 |
[58:42] | This’ll be just like the time you infiltrated Calico’s Arctic cover-base! | 这就像你上次潜入Calico北极的秘密基地那样! |
[58:47] | But it’s not gonna be exactly like that, Rhino. | 但是这不完全一样 Rhino |
[58:50] | We’re gonna have to do things a little differently. | 我们这次将会有所不同 |
[58:55] | Stealth mode. | 隐形模式 |
[59:01] | Good night, Ester. | 晚上好 Ester |
[59:03] | Good night, Lloyd. | 晚上好 Lloyd |
[59:11] | Lloyd? Lloyd? | |
[59:15] | Lloyd Spoon, you jump out and scare me, | Lloyd Spoon 你要敢跳出来吓我 |
[59:18] | and I’m gonna pepper-spray you again! | 我就会再用胡椒粉喷雾收拾你! |
[59:24] | I swear, it’s like I work with toddlers. | 我发誓 就像我对付小孩一样 |
[59:31] | Threat nullified. | 威胁无效 |
[59:38] | I feel alive. | 我现在浑身是劲 |
[59:40] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[59:45] | There’s a guard. | 那有个警卫 |
[59:47] | I’ll snap his neck. | 我去咬住他的脖子 |
[59:49] | We need to get him away from that door. | 我们得让他离开那扇门 |
[59:51] | Oh! | 噢! |
[59:59] | – Ball? – Ball? | – 球? – 球? |
[1:00:00] | – Ball? – Ball? | – 球? – 球? |
[1:00:01] | – Ball? Ball? Ball? – Ball! Ball! Ball! | – 球? 球? 球? – 球! 球! 球! |
[1:00:07] | I’m just… I’m read… I’m just… Just pipe down! | 我只是… 我在看… 我只是… 都给我闭嘴! |
[1:00:23] | Mittens? Mittens? | |
[1:00:26] | Bolt? What are you doing here? | Bolt? 你在这做什么? |
[1:00:30] | I’m busting you out. | 我来救你出去 |
[1:00:32] | You… You came all the way back here for me? | 你… 你赶这么多路过来救我? |
[1:00:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:00:38] | But how’d you… I mean, you don’t have any superpowers. | 但你怎么… 我是说你没有任何超能力 |
[1:00:41] | – I know. – Really? | – 我知道 – 真的? |
[1:00:43] | – Yeah. – Wow. Crazy day for you, huh? | – 是的 – 哇 疯狂的一天 对吧? |
[1:00:46] | It’s been a lot. Yes, it has. Are you ready for this? | 是经历了很多 没错 你准备好了吗? |
[1:00:49] | – No. – Me neither. | – 没有哎 – 我也没有 |
[1:00:54] | Hey, hey, hey! What is twisting your giblets? | 嗨 嗨 嗨! 你们这帮家伙吵什么呢? |
[1:00:58] | Hey, wait. Where’d you get that hamster? | 嗨 等等 你在哪弄到那只仓鼠的? |
[1:01:01] | Give it. Give it. | 松开 松开 |
[1:01:04] | Hey, wait! | 喂 等等! |
[1:01:05] | Initiating escape. | 开始跑路喽 |
[1:01:11] | What the… Hey! | 什么… 喂! |
[1:01:14] | Lloyd! Block the door! | Lloyd! 堵住门! |
[1:01:16] | Block the door, block the door, block the door! | 堵住门 堵住门 堵住门! |
[1:01:18] | Superbark. Superbark! | 狮子吼 狮子吼! |
[1:01:43] | Sweet Sister Frances! What did you do to my new truck? | Frances小姐! 你对我的新卡车做了什么? |
[1:01:48] | You hold on right there! | 等会再说吧! |
[1:01:51] | Golly, Ester! | 天哪 Ester! |
[1:01:54] | Both you boys need serious help! | 你俩需要好好反省! |
[1:01:57] | Spicy eyes! | 我眼睛好辣! |
[1:02:01] | We need a ride. | 我们要搭个车 |
[1:02:03] | I’ve got a big one. You’re welcome. | 我看到一辆大的 不用谢 |
[1:02:22] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[1:02:24] | My whole life I’ve wanted to see a real live superbark. | 我一直都想亲眼看看狮子吼 |
[1:02:29] | You are legendary. | 你是传奇 |
[1:02:45] | Mittens? If… | Mittens? 如果… |
[1:02:49] | If I don’t chase bad guys, then what am I? | 如果不去抓坏人 那我是谁? |
[1:02:53] | I mean, what… | 我意思是 我… |
[1:02:58] | Ah, don’t worry about it. | 啊 不要瞎想了 |
[1:03:00] | Being a regular dog is, like, the greatest gig in the world. Okay? | 做一只普通的狗 就像是世界上最棒的事儿了 明白吗? |
[1:03:04] | Look. I’m gonna let you in on a little secret, okay? | 听着 我要告诉你一个小秘密 好不? |
[1:03:07] | A little-known cat secret. | 一个鲜为人知的猫族秘密 |
[1:03:10] | You know why we hate dogs? | 你知道我们为什么讨厌狗吗? |
[1:03:12] | ‘Cause we wanna be dogs. We have dog complexes. | 因为我们羡慕狗 我们有狗狗情结 |
[1:03:16] | But what do dogs do? | 但狗都做什么呢? |
[1:03:19] | Slobber, sleep, chase tails, chew shoes. | 流流口水 睡睡觉 追追尾巴 咬咬鞋子 |
[1:03:22] | You don’t exactly need a master’s degree. | 你根本不需要很有内涵 |
[1:03:24] | You know, most dogs live in a place like this, | 大部份狗住在一个像这样的地方 |
[1:03:27] | and, well, I don’t know. They do things like… | 还有 嗯 我不太清楚 他们都做些这样的事… |
[1:03:30] | Out of this? But… But… | 拉着外面? 但… 但… |
[1:03:33] | And this is your dog bowl. | 这是你的饭碗 |
[1:03:35] | – What is? – This. The entire floor. | – 是什么? – 这儿 整个地板 |
[1:03:38] | “It hits the ground, it goes to the hound.” | “自由自在 随便翻滚” |
[1:03:40] | How cool is that? | 那样多酷啊? |
[1:03:43] | And on cold nights, this and a ball of yarn… | 在寒冷的夜晚 这个加上个线球… |
[1:03:47] | It doesn’t get better than that. | 没有比这更舒服的了 |
[1:03:49] | You… You seem to know a lot about these places. | 你… 你对这倒是很了解嘛 |
[1:03:53] | Yeah, I did my time in one of these, | 是啊 我也这样过过一段时间 |
[1:03:55] | but I’m more of an alley cat at heart, you know? | 但我内心还是一只流浪猫 |
[1:03:57] | Sprung out first chance I got. Never looked back. | 抓住机会就走人 绝不回头 |
[1:04:01] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:04:02] | Rhino is awesome! He’s so awesome! | Rhino太厉害了! 他太强了! |
[1:04:08] | He’s… He’s beyond awesome! | 他… 他太强悍了! |
[1:04:11] | He… He’s be-awesome! | 他… 他真强! |
[1:04:14] | He’s… | 他… |
[1:04:17] | I… I am be-awesome. | 我… 我很强 |
[1:04:23] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[1:04:24] | Hmm! | 嗯! |
[1:04:25] | I think it’s about time I introduced you to the regular dog piece de resistance. | 我想是时候给你介绍下普通狗狗的休闲方式了 |
[1:04:33] | Go ahead. Stick your head out. | 来 把头伸出去 |
[1:04:34] | – Why? – Just do it. | – 为什么? – 照做就好 |
[1:04:42] | This… This is awesome! | 这个… 这太棒了! |
[1:04:46] | And stick your tongue out. | 现在把舌头伸出来 |
[1:04:53] | This is totally awesome! Why don’t you try it? | 这真的太棒了! 你也来试试? |
[1:04:56] | No, thanks. It’s really a dog thing. | 不用 谢了 这是狗狗才会做的 |
[1:05:06] | # I have got so much to give # | # 我有太多的想给你 # |
[1:05:11] | # I swear I do # | # 我发誓是真的 # |
[1:05:14] | # I may not have nine lives # | # 也许我没有九条命 # |
[1:05:19] | # But this one feels brand-new # | # 但这次感觉是全新的 # |
[1:05:23] | # Yes, I’ve lived a good one # | # 甜蜜的生活也有过 # |
[1:05:28] | # I have tried to be true # | # 我尽量真诚地面对 # |
[1:05:31] | # There are some things I never realized # | # 有些事从未想过 # |
[1:05:37] | # Till I met you # | # 直到你我的邂逅 # |
[1:05:40] | # How the wind feels on my cheeks # | # 清风拂过我的脸颊 # |
[1:05:48] | # When I’m barking at the moon # | # 当我对着月亮尽情呼喊 # |
[1:05:57] | # There is no home like the one you’ve got # | # 没有一个家比得上你的 # |
[1:06:02] | # ‘Cause that home belongs to you # | # 因为是你的家 # |
[1:06:10] | # Here I come # | # 我来了 # |
[1:06:14] | # Back to you # | # 回到你身边 # |
[1:06:17] | # There is no home like the one you’ve got # | # 没有一个家比得上你的 # |
[1:06:21] | # ‘Cause that home belongs to you # | # 因为是你的家 # |
[1:06:25] | # Well, I was in trouble bad # | # 也曾困难缠身 # |
[1:06:31] | # I was so confused # | # 也曾迷茫失落 # |
[1:06:34] | # I may not see in color, babe # | # 人生失去色彩 宝贝 # |
[1:06:39] | # But I sure can feel blue # | # 但我能感到忧郁 # |
[1:06:43] | # I have been a lot of things # | # 经历过太多 # |
[1:06:48] | # They may not all be true # | # 不一定都是真实的 # |
[1:06:51] | # My experience was so mysterious # | # 所有经历如此神秘 # |
[1:06:57] | # Till I met you # | # 直到你我的邂逅 # |
[1:07:00] | # Now the sun will rise in the east # | # 太阳从东方冉冉升起 # |
[1:07:09] | # But I’m barking at the moon # | # 但我对着月亮尽情呼喊 # |
[1:07:17] | # There is no home like the one you’ve got # | # 没有一个家比得上你的 # |
[1:07:22] | # ‘Cause that home belongs to you # | # 因为是你的家 # |
[1:07:30] | # Here I come # | # 我来了 # |
[1:07:34] | # Back to you # | # 回到你身边 # |
[1:07:37] | # There is no home like the one you’ve got # | # 没有一个家比得上你的 # |
[1:07:41] | # ‘Cause that home belongs to you # | # 因为是你的家 # |
[1:07:45] | # There is no home like the one you’ve got # | # 没有一个家比得上你的 # |
[1:07:50] | # ‘Cause that home belongs to you # | # 因为是你的家 # |
[1:07:54] | # There is no home like the one you’ve got # | # 没有一个家比得上你的 # |
[1:08:01] | # ‘Cause that home belongs to you # | # 因为是你的家 # |
[1:08:17] | Hey. Hey, Bolt. Wake up. | 嗨 嗨 Bolt 醒醒 |
[1:08:20] | Come on. I’ve got a surprise for you. | 过来 我给你准备了一个惊喜 |
[1:08:24] | Okay, okay. No peeking. All right, now, open them. | 好了 好了 不许偷看哦 好了 现在睁开吧 |
[1:08:33] | – Bask in the glow, baby. – I… | – 光线很好哦 – 我… |
[1:08:36] | Just let me give you the grand tour. Okay? | 让我带你看看吧 好不? |
[1:08:39] | This one, this one’s mine, and this one is all yours. | 这个 这个是我的 这个都是你的 |
[1:08:44] | Mittens, I… | Mittens 我… |
[1:08:45] | I found this really soft pillow thing for you. | 我还找了个超软的枕头给你 |
[1:08:48] | And get this. I found some Styrofoam, and I stuffed it inside, | 另外 我还找了些塑料泡沫 给你塞了进去 |
[1:08:51] | which I thought was both kind of creative and ironic. | 这个既有点创意又有些讽刺 |
[1:08:53] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我意思不? |
[1:08:54] | Mittens, I don’t think that… | Mittens 我不认为… |
[1:08:55] | Check it out. Total privacy, and completely soundproof. | 看下这个 完全私密的空间 而且隔音效果不错 |
[1:09:01] | Yeah, well, I don’t think that I… | 是的 好吧 我不觉得我… |
[1:09:02] | Okay, I lied. It’s not soundproof. | 好吧 我扯谎了 不隔音的 |
[1:09:04] | – But you know… – Mittens, I can’t stay here. | – 但你要知道… – Mittens 我不能待这儿 |
[1:09:10] | What? | 什么? |
[1:09:11] | We’re one waffle away from Penny. | 我们离Penny很近了 |
[1:09:15] | You’re still going back to her? | 你还是想回到她身边? |
[1:09:18] | Mittens, she’s my person. | Mittens 她是我的主人 |
[1:09:24] | Ear, ear. | 疼 耳朵啊 |
[1:09:28] | Look at me, Bolt. I’m real. | 看着我 Bolt 我是真实的 |
[1:09:32] | Now, how about this? Is that real? | 现在 再看看这个? 这真实吗? |
[1:09:35] | Does this look real to you? Or that? Is that real? Or that? | 你觉得这个真实? 那个? 真实吗? 那个呢? |
[1:09:40] | How about that, Bolt? She’s an actress. | 那个呢 Bolt? 她只是一个女演员 |
[1:09:44] | She’s just pretending. | 她只是逢场作戏而已 |
[1:09:47] | Not Penny. | Penny不是这样的 |
[1:09:48] | There is no Penny. She’s fake. | 根本没有什么Penny 她是假的 |
[1:09:52] | No, you’re wrong. She loves me. | 不 你说的不对 她是爱我的 |
[1:09:53] | No, no, Bolt. That’s what they do, okay? | 不是的 Bolt 那就是他们所做的 好不? |
[1:09:57] | They act like they love you. They act like they’ll be there forever, | 他们假装爱你 假装会永不离开 |
[1:10:01] | and then one day they’ll pack up all their stuff and move away | 之后有一天 他们会把一切打包带走 |
[1:10:04] | and take their love with them, | 包括他们的爱 |
[1:10:06] | and leave their declawed cat behind to fend for herself! | 丢下他们的猫咪自生自灭! |
[1:10:15] | They leave her wondering what she did wrong. | 他们丢下她 她一直想着自己做错了什么 |
[1:10:24] | I… | 我… |
[1:10:28] | I’m sorry, Mittens, | 对不起 Mittens |
[1:10:32] | but Penny is different. | 但Penny不一样 |
[1:10:36] | Then go. | 那你走吧 |
[1:10:40] | – Mittens, I… – Get out of here, Bolt. | – Mittens 我… – 走吧 Bolt |
[1:10:43] | I never should’ve taken pity on you. | 我真不该可怜你 |
[1:10:47] | – Mittens… – Just get out of here, Bolt! | – Mittens… – 快给我滚 Bolt! |
[1:10:59] | You take care, Mittens. | 你保重 Mittens |
[1:11:38] | That meat lover’s pizza is not loving me back at all. | 那个食肉家伙的披萨一点也不吸引我 |
[1:11:43] | Hey there, Rhino. | 你好啊 Rhino |
[1:11:45] | Morning, cat. | 早上好 喵喵 |
[1:11:47] | Where’s Bolt? | Bolt在哪? |
[1:11:49] | He’s… | 他… |
[1:11:53] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[1:11:54] | Bolt left? | Bolt走了? |
[1:11:57] | Yeah, but he instructed me to tell you | 对啊 但他让我告诉你 |
[1:12:01] | that he had to face the Green-Eyed Man alone. | 他要独自对付绿眼人 |
[1:12:09] | Whoa! | 喔! |
[1:12:10] | – Where are you going? – To Bolt. | – 你要去哪? – 找Bolt |
[1:12:13] | But he doesn’t need us anymore. | 但他再也不需要我们了 |
[1:12:16] | Trust me, I’ve seen it a million times before. | 相信我 这事儿我见的多了 |
[1:12:19] | In the cold, dark night before the battle, | 在决战前的寒冷阴森之夜 |
[1:12:22] | when the steely fangs of evil are sharpened and poised to strike, | 当敌人张牙舞爪 制定阴谋诡计之时 |
[1:12:26] | the hero must go and face his greatest challenge alone. | 英雄必需独自面对挑战 |
[1:12:30] | But if Bolt’s taught me anything, | 可如果说Bolt教会我什么的话 |
[1:12:33] | it’s that you never abandon a friend in a time of need. | 那就是永远不在你朋友需要的时候背弃他 |
[1:12:38] | When your teammate’s in trouble, you go. | 当你朋友有困难的时候 你就出马 |
[1:12:41] | Whether they ask or not, you go, | 无论他们是否请求你 你都上 |
[1:12:44] | not knowing if you’re coming back dead or alive… | 无论是生是死… |
[1:12:46] | He went the other way. | 他走的是另一条路 |
[1:12:48] | You go! | 你上! |
[1:12:49] | Knowing how deep the shrapnel’s going to pierce your hide, you go. | 无论枪林弹雨 如何凶险 你都要上 |
[1:13:17] | Penny Penny. | |
[1:13:20] | No way. Wow. Bolt. I’m a really big fan of yours, brother. | 不会吧 喔 是Bolt 我可是你的忠实粉丝 哥们 |
[1:13:25] | I’m Blake. This is my writing partner, Tom. | 我是Blake 这是我的拍档 Tom |
[1:13:26] | – Tom, say what’s up. – What’s up? | – Tom 打个招呼呢 – 你好啊? |
[1:13:28] | – Wow! – Oh, no. | – 喔! – 哦 不 |
[1:13:30] | Oh. And this is our personal assistant, Billy, | 哦 这位是我们的私人助理 Billy |
[1:13:32] | who was supposed to wait up on the wire. | 他本应该在电线上等着的 |
[1:13:33] | Bolt, I’ve admired you for such a long time, | Bolt 我仰慕你很久了 |
[1:13:35] | and there’s something I’ve always wanted to tell you | 如果我有幸见到你的话 |
[1:13:37] | if I ever got a chance to meet you, and now it’s… | 有些事情我一直想告诉你 现在… |
[1:13:38] | Okay, Billy, that was horrifying, what you just did. | 够了 Billy 你做的也太不合适了 |
[1:13:40] | Why don’t you make yourself useful. | 你为什么不去做点有意义的事情呢 |
[1:13:41] | Go get me some breadcrumbs, whole grain. Go. | 去给我弄点面包屑 要全麦的 快去 |
[1:13:43] | Whole wheat is not the same thing as whole grain, Billy! | 全麦面包跟整个麦粒可不一样 Billy! |
[1:13:45] | – Not the same, Billy. – Do not come at me with whole wheat! | – 不一样哦 Billy – 可别弄整个麦粒来! |
[1:13:47] | Or pumpernickel, Billy! | 或者是什么黑麦的 Billy! |
[1:13:48] | Okay, guys, but I really gotta get going. | 好了 伙计们 但我真的要走了 |
[1:13:51] | I know. I know you’re a busy dog, but if you’ve got a second, | 我明白 我明白您很忙 但你有时间的话 |
[1:13:53] | we’d love to pitch you an idea for your show. | 我们很乐意给你的剧出出主意 |
[1:13:55] | Tom’s better at pitching. I’ll let him take it from here. | Tom很在行的 现在就由他说 |
[1:13:57] | Tommy’s got the spotlight. | Tommy登场了 |
[1:14:02] | Wait for it. | 稍等一下 |
[1:14:05] | – Aliens. – Oh, snap! | – 外星人 – 太有才了! |
[1:14:08] | – Aliens? – Audiences love aliens. | – 外星人? – 观众喜欢外星人 |
[1:14:11] | – Holler back! – It’ll be huge, man. Huge. | – 太棒了! – 会火的 老兄 超火 |
[1:14:13] | You can’t touch us. | 火的发烫 |
[1:14:15] | Uh… | 呃… |
[1:14:17] | I love it. But I’ll tell you what. | 我喜欢 但这样吧 |
[1:14:19] | If you guys can help me find Penny, that girl from the television show, | 如果你们能帮我找到Penny 就是剧里的那个女孩子 |
[1:14:23] | well, I’d love to hear more about this aliens idea, but on the way. | 我很乐意详细听这个外星人的创意的 边走边说吧 |
[1:14:28] | We got a nibble. | 我们要红了 |
[1:14:29] | Don’t freak out. This is how you blew it with Nemo. | 不要大惊小怪的 Nemo那次就是这样吹了的(Nemo即为”海底总动员”) |
[1:14:32] | We open, exterior, outer space, late morning… | 我们 开创 外太空的场景 日上三竿… |
[1:14:36] | … a fiery comet to reveal Penny… | … 一个拖着火焰的彗星来抓Penny… |
[1:14:39] | … faced by a man-eating squid! | … 面对一只食人乌贼怪! |
[1:14:50] | And as the tractor beam is pulling Penny towards the alien mother ship, | 当光线将Penny吸入外星人母舰之时 |
[1:14:54] | we fade to black. | 屏幕转黑 |
[1:14:56] | And we have a great pop song for the end credits. | 片尾还有一首绝妙的流行歌曲 |
[1:14:58] | Talk to your people. We’re ready to move on this. | 告诉工作人员 我们准备好开始了 |
[1:15:01] | He’s so on board! | 他太上道了! |
[1:15:11] | There it is! | 到了! |
[1:15:16] | The most terrifying place on Earth. | 全球最恐怖的地方 |
[1:15:34] | Hello. How are you doing today? | 嗨 你好 |
[1:15:35] | Hi. I’m here to see Joe Mateo. | 嗨 我来见Joe Mateo |
[1:15:39] | At long last, we’ve arrived at the belly of the beast. | 终于 我们到达那野兽的腹地了 |
[1:15:44] | The lair of the Green-Eyed Man! | 绿眼人的巢穴! |
[1:15:48] | Rhino! Hold up! | Rhino! 等下! |
[1:15:52] | Hold up! | 等下! |
[1:15:53] | Why? What’s the problem? I’m pumped? | 为什么? 怎么了? 我太吵了么? |
[1:15:56] | Listen, this may be really hard for you to understand, | 听着 也许你很难理解 |
[1:16:01] | but, you see, sometimes things aren’t what they seem to be. | 但是 你看 有些事不是看上去那样子的 |
[1:16:04] | I mean, sometimes, sometimes you think something’s really real | 我是说 有时 有时你认为有些事是真的 |
[1:16:07] | and it’s not. And sometimes… | 但实际不是 而且有时… |
[1:16:09] | All of my training has prepared me for this moment. | 我所有的训练 都是为了此刻而准备的 |
[1:16:12] | This is complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[1:16:13] | Die! Die! | 杀! 杀! |
[1:16:18] | Prepare yourself, foul man-beast, | 准备迎战吧 肮脏的兽人 |
[1:16:20] | for I will beat your pancreas with your spleen, | 我要痛击你的胰腺和脾脏 |
[1:16:23] | and then I will rip your liver out of your… | 然后我要将你的肝脏从你的… |
[1:16:28] | You’re so cute with your little whiskers. | 你真可爱 还有你的小腮须 |
[1:16:32] | Oh I had a hamster just like you when I was a kid. | 噢 我小时侯曾经养过一只仓鼠 |
[1:16:35] | His name was Mr. Sparkles. | 他叫做Sparkles先生 |
[1:17:05] | Bolt? Bolt? | |
[1:17:08] | Bolt! You’re okay! | Bolt! 你没事了! |
[1:17:12] | Oh you came back. | 噢 你回来了 |
[1:17:23] | Bolt, I thought I lost you. | Bolt 我还以为我失去你了 |
[1:17:38] | You’re my good boy. | 你是我的好孩子 |
[1:18:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:18:07] | Okay, people. Let’s move it to Stage Seven and do it for real. | 好了 大伙儿 移到七号舞台 正式拍一遍 |
[1:18:19] | I miss him. | 我很想念他 |
[1:18:20] | I know, honey. I do, too. | 我知道 亲爱的 我也是 |
[1:18:27] | First positions, please. | 第一个场景 劳驾 |
[1:18:40] | Okay, hold still for me, sweetie. | 好的 别动 甜心 |
[1:18:54] | Fifteen, take one. Mark. | 场景15 镜头1 准备 |
[1:18:57] | And action. | 开拍 |
[1:19:09] | Ah! | 啊! |
[1:19:10] | Professor, I’d like to thank you for granting us access | 教授 如果你给我们机会进入 |
[1:19:15] | to that labyrinthian mind of yours. | 你复杂的大脑 我会万分感谢的 |
[1:19:19] | You know I’d never do such a thing. | 你知道 我绝不会答应的 |
[1:19:22] | Unless it was the only way to save your little girl’s life! | 如果这是唯一能救你女儿的方法那可就不一定了! |
[1:19:29] | Penny! Penny! | |
[1:19:30] | Daddy! Bolt! Here, Bolt! | Daddy! Bolt! 快来这儿 Bolt! |
[1:19:33] | Your dog is nowhere near… | 你的狗不可能在这附近… |
[1:19:41] | Get that dog! | 抓住那条狗! |
[1:19:47] | Go. Go. Go. It’s okay, boy. Come here. | 去吧 去吧 没事 孩子 过来 |
[1:19:58] | Fire. Fire, fire! There’s fire! | 火 火 火! 着火了! |
[1:20:07] | Hey, wags. | 嘿 摇尾巴的 |
[1:20:10] | Mittens? What are you doing here? | Mittens? 你在这做什么? |
[1:20:14] | Long story short, | 一言难尽 长话短说吧 |
[1:20:15] | I was tied to a delusional dog and dragged across the country. | 我被一条妄想的狗拖着穿越整个国家 |
[1:20:19] | But that is not important now. | 但现在那些不重要了 |
[1:20:21] | The real question is, what are you doing here? | 问题是 你在这干什么? |
[1:20:24] | And why aren’t you in there? | 为什么你不在那呢? |
[1:20:28] | You were right about her, Mittens. | 你对她的看法是对的 Mittens |
[1:20:32] | She… Well, it wasn’t real. | 她… 噢 一切都是假的 |
[1:20:36] | No, Bolt. It is real. I was in there just now. | 不 Bolt 那是真的 我刚才就在那 |
[1:20:39] | I saw her face after you left. She’s brokenhearted. | 你走后我看到她的表情 她心都碎了 |
[1:20:45] | She doesn’t want just any dog. She loves you. | 她不想要其他的狗 她爱你 |
[1:20:49] | She’s your person, Bolt, and you are her dog. | 她是你的主人 Bolt 而你是她的狗 |
[1:20:59] | Bolt, you’re just gonna have to trust me on this. | Bolt 在这事上你要相信我 |
[1:21:00] | Mittens, be quiet. | Mittens 别说话 |
[1:21:02] | No. You need to hear this. | 不 你必须听我说 |
[1:21:04] | No, no seriously. Be quiet. | 不 不 我说真的 别说话 |
[1:21:07] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[1:21:10] | Penny Penny. | |
[1:21:12] | Help! Please, help! Help! | 救命啊! 求求你们 救我 救我! |
[1:21:15] | Hold on! | 坚持住! |
[1:21:18] | Please! Help! | 拜托! 救命! |
[1:21:35] | Oh, my gosh, the stage! | 噢 天哪 是舞台! |
[1:21:36] | Yeah. You better run. | 对 你最好用跑的 |
[1:21:42] | I’m on your six. | 我得比你多用六倍的脚程 |
[1:21:43] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么做? |
[1:21:44] | Just make sure I’ll get inside that building. | 确保我能进那栋楼 |
[1:21:50] | Bolt? Bolt? | |
[1:21:53] | Is anyone still in there? | 还有人在里面吗? |
[1:21:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:21:59] | Coming through. | 冲过去 |
[1:22:04] | It’s a good day to die! | 今天就义也不错! |
[1:22:07] | Not on my watch, rodent. | 在我面前就不会 老鼠 |
[1:22:38] | Bolt! Bolt! | |
[1:22:54] | I knew you’d come back. | 我知道你会回来的 |
[1:23:17] | Bolt. Zoom, zoom. | Bolt 快往上跑 跑 |
[1:23:55] | Bolt Bolt. | |
[1:23:58] | Bolt, just… just go on out. | Bolt 快… 快跑出去吧 |
[1:24:03] | Go. | 快 |
[1:24:06] | It’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[1:24:17] | You’re my good boy. | 你是我的好孩子 |
[1:24:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:24:32] | Have you seen my daughter? Has anyone seen my baby? | 你看到我女儿了吗? 有人看到我的孩子吗? |
[1:25:05] | Hey, did you hear that? | 嘿 你听到了没有? |
[1:25:07] | – Yeah. – What is that? | – 啊 – 那是什么? |
[1:25:08] | Quiet. Everyone be quiet. | 安静 每个人都别出声 |
[1:25:17] | It’s the superbark! | 是狮子吼啊! |
[1:25:20] | – It’s coming from over there! – Go, go, go! | – 从那边传来的! – 快 快 快! |
[1:25:23] | Come on, let’s go! | 走 快过去! |
[1:25:37] | Over here! We found them. They’re here. We found them! | 在这! 我找到他们了 他们在这 我找到他们了! |
[1:25:45] | All right, we got an RT coming through, people. Make a hole! | 好了 有担架要过去 大伙儿 借过! |
[1:25:49] | For your own safety, | 为了你自身的安全 |
[1:25:50] | keep moving away from the building. | 赶快离开这座大厦 |
[1:25:59] | – Bolt. – Sweetie! | – Bolt – 甜心! |
[1:26:02] | You’re okay. You gotta be okay. You’re gonna be just fine. | 你没事了 你会没事了 你会好起来的 |
[1:26:06] | She’s stable, but we’re gonna take her to the hospital just to be safe. | 她的情况稳定 但安全起见 我们要送她去医院 |
[1:26:19] | I’m so sorry this happened. | 我很抱歉出了这种事 |
[1:26:22] | I can’t imagine what you must be feeling. | 我无法想象你的感受 |
[1:26:24] | No mother should ever have to go through something like this, | 没有母亲应该经历这种事 |
[1:26:28] | but I promise you we’re going to make this work for us. | 但我向你保证 我们可以借此炒作 |
[1:26:33] | I’m talking cover stories, production deals, executive producer credit. | 我会谈妥封面故事 演出合约 制作人签约 |
[1:26:38] | This is so great! | 实在是太棒了! |
[1:26:41] | Ow! | 哇! |
[1:26:44] | We quit. | 我们不干了 |
[1:26:46] | No, no! Wait! Let’s not make any rash decisions. | 别 别! 等等! 别做这么冲动的决定 |
[1:26:51] | Let’s put a pin in it. | 先搁着吧 |
[1:27:04] | I’m afraid your injuries were more severe | 很抱歉 你的伤口 |
[1:27:07] | than we had previously thought, my dear. | 比我们先前想的严重 亲爱的 |
[1:27:10] | We had to completely reconstruct your face. | 我们不得不给你全部整容 |
[1:27:16] | Have a look. | 你看看 |
[1:27:19] | Well, at least Calico won’t be able to recognize me. | 嗯 至少Calico认不出我来 |
[1:27:28] | Calico! Calico! | |
[1:27:43] | Bolt! Bolt! | |
[1:28:05] | Aliens. | 外星人 |
[1:28:11] | That is totally unrealistic. | 这完全不可能 |
[1:28:14] | Absolutely ridonculous. | 百分百荒谬 |
[1:28:16] | You could say that again. Oh, yeah. Right there, right there. | 你可以再重复一次 哦 哦 对 就是那儿 那儿 |
[1:28:19] | Over. Yeah, that’s the spot. | 到了 对 就是那里 |
[1:28:33] | Hey, silly doggy. | 嗨 傻狗狗 |
[1:28:41] | That’s a keeper. You wanna go play outside? | 留作纪念吧 你想出去玩? |
[1:28:45] | You wanna go play outside? Let’s go! | 你想出去玩? 我们走吧! |
[1:29:01] | Does that dog look familiar? | 那只狗好像很眼熟? |
[1:29:03] | Nope. I never seen him before in my life. | 不 我从没见过他 |
[1:29:18] | # There is no home Like the one you’ve got # | # 没有别的家园会像你曾有的那个 # |
[1:29:22] | # ‘Cause that home belongs to you # | # 因为唯有那里才是你专属的家 # |