英文名称:Bolt
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:58] | That one. | 就那只 |
[02:04] | Here boy. | 过来 小伙子 |
[02:09] | You’re heavy. | 你真重 |
[02:14] | And slobbery. | 还爱流口水 |
[02:22] | There. | 看看 |
[02:24] | You’re a good boy! | 你是个好孩子 |
[02:27] | You’re my good boy! | 你是我的好孩子 |
[02:41] | Honey, I don’t have much time! | 亲爱的 我没有太多时间 |
[02:43] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[02:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:47] | Something came up at work, honey. | 工作上遇到了些麻烦 亲爱的 |
[02:50] | Daddy is not gonna be home for a while. | 爸爸要有段时间不能回家 |
[02:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[02:56] | You can’t go back to the house, penny. okay? | 佩妮 你不能回家 听到了吗 |
[03:00] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事情了 |
[03:02] | It’s all right. you won’t be alone. | 没事的 你不会孤单 |
[03:05] | You have bolt. | 你有波特 |
[03:08] | I’ve altered him. | 我已经改造了他 |
[03:27] | He can protect you now. | 现在它可以保护你 |
[03:53] | Which that of course is wonderful news. | 这当然是个好消息 |
[03:56] | Everything is positioning nicely. | 一切就绪 |
[04:00] | There he is, doctor calico! | 他在那儿 凯利克博士 |
[04:05] | Any luck getting our guest to spill his guts? | 能否请我们的客人把知道的一切都说出来 |
[04:08] | Oh, his guts will spill. | 不管怎样 |
[04:12] | One way or another. | 他会说的 |
[04:14] | Never, I’ll never talk. | 决不 我决不会说 |
[04:18] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[04:19] | You’re beginning to urge me profesor, I’m urged. | 你要把我惹火 教授 我被惹火了 |
[04:23] | And that will not do. as the package arrived… | 但这没用 当包裹送达 |
[04:28] | …i think it might make our dear friend a bit more communicative. | 我想 就会让我们亲爱的朋友更好沟通一些 |
[04:33] | I’m sending an agent to pick it up. | 我会派特工取包裹的 |
[04:36] | Gorgeous! have him bring it to me on the first flight. | 好极了 让他赶头班飞机带给我 |
[04:55] | Bolt, let’s go! | 波特 出发 |
[05:23] | We only need the girl! | 我们只需要那女孩儿 |
[05:59] | – what? – where is calico? | -干吗 -凯利克在哪儿 |
[06:02] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不会告诉你 |
[06:05] | Bolivia, bolivia, calico is in bolivia! | 玻利维亚 玻利维亚 凯利克在玻利维亚 |
[06:09] | Near lake rogaguado! | 在洛甘多湖附近 |
[06:12] | Lake rogaguado? I should have known! | 洛甘多湖 我应该想到的 |
[06:21] | Come on bolt, let’s go. | 来吧 波特 我们出发 |
[06:48] | Bolivia, there is a flight leaving in 10 minutes. | 玻利维亚 10分钟后有航班离港 |
[07:05] | Bolt, zoom zoom! | 波特 急速前进 |
[07:59] | Bolt, prinde. | 波特 去拿那个 |
[08:19] | Puppy! | 狗狗 |
[09:06] | LOCK | 锁定 |
[09:41] | Good boy! | 好孩子 |
[09:43] | Airport! | 去机场 |
[09:54] | Bolt, speak. | 波特 超级吼 |
[10:35] | Okay, okay… | 好了 好了 |
[10:38] | Good job, buddy. | 干得好 伙计 |
[10:41] | Mission accomplished! | 任务完成 |
[10:45] | That’s a keeper! | 留作纪念 |
[10:48] | It’s all right tough guy, you caught them all. | 行了 硬汉 你把他们都抓住了 |
[10:55] | Don’t worry bolt, you’ve saved the day again. | 别担心 波特 你再一次拯救世界 |
[11:14] | Good boy! | 好孩子 |
[11:16] | Airport! | 去机场 |
[11:26] | Bolt, speak. | 波特 超级吼 |
[11:31] | Boom mike! | 麦克风悬架 |
[11:32] | – we got a boom mike. – that’s a boom mike. | -录进去了 -的确是麦克风悬架 |
[11:36] | That’s sloppy. | 太马虎了 |
[11:38] | The dog could’ve seen that. he could’ve seen that! | 那只狗会看到的 他会看到的 |
[11:42] | Uh, who cares if the dog sees a boom mike? | 谁在乎那只狗是否会看到麦克风悬架 |
[11:47] | Forgive me for answering a question with a question,… | 请允许我用一个问题来回答你的问题 |
[11:51] | …but who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:55] | Mindy parker, from the network. | 明迪·帕克 电视台的 |
[11:57] | Of course. let me ask you, mindy from the network… | 好吧 让我问问你 来自电视网的Mindy |
[12:02] | What do you see here? | 你在这里看到什么了 |
[12:06] | – uhh… the dog? – “the dog” she says. | -狗 -她说”狗” |
[12:10] | Oh, mindy. poor, poor mindy. | 明迪 可怜的明迪 |
[12:15] | Am I missing something? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[12:17] | You’re missing everything, mindy. | 明迪 你错过了所有事情 |
[12:20] | You see a dog. I see an animal that believes… | 你看到的是狗 我看到的是一只动物相信 |
[12:24] | …with every fiber of his being, every fiber… | 全心全意地相信 |
[12:29] | …that the girl he loves is in mortal danger. | 它所爱的女孩儿身处致命危险当中 |
[12:31] | I see a depth of emotion on the face of that canine the likes of which… | 我在那只狗脸上看到了一种强烈的情感 |
[12:34] | …has never been captured on screen before. | 这在以前从未被镜头拍摄下来过 |
[12:38] | Never, mindy from the network. | 从未 来自电视台的明迪 |
[12:42] | We jump through hoops to make sure bolt believes everything is real. | 我们竭尽全力确保波特相信 这一切都是真的 |
[12:47] | It’s why we don’t miss marks. it’s why we don’t reshoot. | 这就是为何我们能够保证质量 从不重拍 |
[12:50] | And it’s why we most certainly do not | 这也是为何我们决不能 |
[12:53] | let the dog see boom mikes! | 让那只狗看到麦克风悬架 |
[12:57] | Because, mindy from the network,… | 因为 来自电视台的明迪 |
[13:02] | …if the dog believes it,… | 如果那只狗相信 |
[13:06] | …the audience believes it. | 观众就会相信 |
[13:11] | Wow. okay, you want reality, here you go chief. | 好吧 你想要真实 这儿你是老大 |
[13:16] | The show’s too predictable. | 这片子情节太老套了 |
[13:17] | The girl’s in danger, | 女孩儿身处危险 |
[13:19] | the dog saves her from the creepy english guy, | 那只狗把她从可怕的英国佬那里拯救出来 |
[13:20] | We get it. | 我们都知道 |
[13:20] | There’s always a happy ending. | 总是大团圆结局 |
[13:22] | And our focus groups tell us 18 to 35 year olds are unhappy. | 目标受众告诉我们18到35岁的人不喜欢 |
[13:26] | They’re not happy with happy. | 他们不喜欢大团圆 |
[13:27] | So maybe you should, I don’t know,… | 所以也许你应该 我不知道 |
[13:29] | …spend a little less time worrying about the dog’s method acting,… | 少花点时间去担心那只狗的演技 |
[13:32] | …and more time figuring out how to stop 20 year olds in topeka… | 多花点时间想办法如何阻止 |
[13:34] | …from changing the channel. | 托庇卡市20岁的观众换台 |
[13:36] | Because if you lose so much as half a rating point,… | 因为如果收视率再下降 |
[13:39] | …so help me, I will fire everyone in this room, | 别怪我 我会解雇这屋子里所有的人 |
[13:41] | starting with you! | 首先从你开始 |
[13:44] | How’s that for real? | 这够真实了吧 |
[13:48] | There. perfect. | 棒极了 |
[13:53] | You saved me again, bolt. | 波特 你又救了我 |
[13:56] | It’s okay, it’s nothing. | 没事的 什么都没有 |
[13:59] | No more bad guys. | 再没有坏蛋 |
[14:01] | Do you want some food, bolty? huh? are you hungry? | 波特 你要点吃的吗 你饿吗 |
[14:10] | You’ve got them, bolt, no one is gonna hurt me. | 你抓住他们了 波特 没人再会伤害我 |
[14:15] | Bolt, look at me. I’m fine, see? | 波特 看看我 我很好 看到了吗 |
[14:19] | Come here buddy, come here! | 到这儿来 伙计 到这儿来 |
[14:23] | Go, get it bolt! go, get it! | 去 捡回来 波特 去 捡回来 |
[14:27] | Yeah, that one is no funny either. | 是啊 那个也不怎么好玩 |
[14:31] | Well, what we have here? | 我们有什么呢 |
[14:33] | Your old buddy, mister carrot! | 你的老伙计 胡萝卜先生 |
[14:56] | Oh, bolt! | 波特 |
[14:59] | You know I have to go. | 你知道我必须得走 |
[15:15] | Yeah, you are my good boy. | 你是我的好孩子 |
[15:26] | And there she is, my little superstar! | 在这儿啊 我的小明星 |
[15:29] | Let’s get to that “teen” vogue cover shoot. | 我们去做”少年”时尚杂志的封面摄影 |
[15:31] | Mam, I wanna take bolt home for this weekend. | 妈妈 这周末我想带波特回家 |
[15:34] | – well, i… I’m… – oh, that be nice. that be great. | -这个 我 -太好了 太棒了 |
[15:38] | That would. a little girl and her dog. | 也许可以 一个小女孩和她的狗 |
[15:42] | Nothing better that. | 没有比那再好的了 |
[15:45] | So I can bring bolt home? | 所以我可以带波特回家 |
[15:48] | As your friend, I say yes, absolutely… | 作为你的朋友 我说绝对可以 |
[15:52] | …but as your agent, I have to remind you. | 但是作为你的经纪人 我必须提醒你 |
[15:54] | this is bolt’s law. | 这是关于波特的条款 |
[15:57] | He has to stay right here. | 它必须呆在这儿 |
[15:59] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[16:00] | But he never gets to be a real dog. | 但是它从来都没能做一条真正的狗 |
[16:02] | And it will be only for the weekend and I just once… | 只是这个周末而且我只这一次 |
[16:05] | What? you know what? it’s a fair question. | 什么 你知道吗 这个问题很不错 |
[16:08] | Let’s do this, let’s put a pin in it. | 让我们这么做 放个大头针在上面 |
[16:10] | Pin in, there you go. now, let’s let that hang there a little bit… | 订上 就这样 现在 让我们暂时搁置这个问题 |
[16:13] | …and then we’ll address that when we thought things through, okay? | 等我们考虑清楚所有方面再说 好吗 |
[16:16] | Good enough for everybody? smiles all around! | 对所有人都好 大家都笑逐颜开 |
[16:18] | Let’s get out of here. come on. | 我们离开这儿 快点 |
[16:19] | I don’t need to think it through. I wanna take bolt home. | 我不需要考虑清楚 我想带波特回家 |
[16:23] | Look at this face! I have a little girl at home,… | 看看这张脸 我家里有个小女儿 |
[16:27] | …love of my life. I would do anything for her. | 我生命中的至爱 我会为她做任何事 |
[16:30] | And I would trade her for you in a heartbeat! | 而且我会立刻用她来换你 |
[16:34] | True story. | 这是真话 |
[16:35] | That reminds me, uh, we need to begin over to wardrobe. | 这提醒我了 得先到衣橱那边去 |
[16:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[16:39] | – I need every… – i… I just… | -我需要每一个 -我 我只是 |
[16:51] | So, the dog thinks this is all real? | 那只狗相信这一切都是真的 |
[16:54] | Oh, yeah. hear new. guy never leaves the set. | 是的 最近听说的 那家伙从未离开过窝 |
[16:58] | It’s unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[16:59] | Whenever I get a chance this is the perfect way to unwind. | 无论何时得到机会 这都是最佳的放松方式 |
[17:05] | I like to start with an evil laugh. | 我喜欢用邪恶笑声作为开始 |
[17:11] | Hello, hairballs! | 喂 毛团 |
[17:13] | You may have one today bolt, but in the end… | 波特 你今天可能赢了 但是最后 |
[17:18] | …we will get your little penny. | 我们会抓住你的小佩妮 |
[17:20] | Not likely cat. for you’ve choosen to follow the path of evil,… | 可能不会 老猫 因为你选择邪恶之路 |
[17:24] | …ultimately we’ll destroy you, along with your fiendish puppet master. | 最终我们会打败你 还有你那凶残的傀儡主人 |
[17:29] | – wow! – I know. okay, watch this. | -天 -我知道 好了 看看这个 |
[17:33] | She is a goner, dog. but green-eyed man has a plan… | 她要完蛋了 老狗 绿眼人有个计划 |
[17:38] | …and soon he will execute it. | 很快他就会执行的 |
[17:41] | Yeah and then he will execute her! | 是的 然后他就会处死她 |
[17:47] | Nice! | 不错 |
[17:48] | I would super bark you both back into the hole you crawled out of… | 我想用超级吼打发你们回老家 |
[17:52] | …but I need you alive… | 但是我需要你们活着 |
[17:53] | Because I got a little message for | 因为我要你们带个口信 |
[17:55] | You to take back to your green-eyed man. | 回去给你们的绿眼人 |
[17:57] | You tell him, his old friend bolt said he… | 告诉他 他的老朋友波特说 |
[17:59] | Is it long? | 很长吗 |
[18:02] | – is what long? – the message. | -什么很长 -口信 |
[18:04] | Is it a long message? because I have a horrible memory. | 是不是很长的口信 因为我记性不好 |
[18:07] | Yeah, I’ll make a brief, all right? you tell him I said, I’m gonna… | 好吧 我简短点 好吗 你告诉他我说 我要 |
[18:10] | You know what? why don’t we do this? | 你知道吗 我们为什么不这么做 |
[18:12] | You remember the first half of the message and then I remember the second. | 你记住上半部分 然后我记住下半部分 |
[18:16] | And then we can pass it on green-eyed man together. | 然后我们可以一起告诉绿眼人 |
[18:18] | I don’t care how the message is translated, alright? | 我不在乎你们怎么递口信 好吗 |
[18:21] | Just do it, okay? tell the green-eyed man, that I will not sleep,… | 照做就好 告诉绿眼人 我不会睡觉 |
[18:25] | …i will not rest | 在我的佩妮免遭他的邪恶爪牙伤害之前 |
[18:27] | until my penny is safe from his evil clutches. | 我都不会休息 |
[18:28] | You tell the green-eyed man, I’ll… | 你告诉绿眼人 我会 |
[18:31] | Way too many words! I was like, “what?”, and then I was like “huh?”… | 太多词儿了 我是这种方式 先说”什么” 然后”啊” |
[18:36] | …and then “i got a little bored”. some about clutches? | 然后”我有点烦了” 那些关于爪牙的什么 |
[18:41] | Anyway, I’ll do my best! ciao! | 不管怎么说 我尽力而为 回见 |
[18:43] | By the way, huge fan, | 顺便说一句 我是铁杆粉丝 |
[18:45] | love it, love you, gotta go. thank you! | 爱那剧 爱你 要走了 谢谢 |
[18:46] | Get back here, you… you sick! revolting, low some little… | 回来 你 你这个讨厌鬼 令人厌恶 |
[18:57] | Dogs! | 破狗 |
[18:59] | Cats! | 臭猫 |
[19:08] | I’ll never let them get you, penny! | 佩妮 我永远都不会让他们抓到你 |
[19:29] | You ready, bolt? | 准备好了吗 波特 |
[19:34] | Let’s widen out camera three. | 推远三号摄影机 |
[19:36] | Ready four! go four! | 四号摄影机就位 转到四号 |
[19:40] | And… driver. | 然后 司机开车 |
[19:50] | Thanks, larry. | 谢谢 拉里 |
[19:52] | Right scooter, right the grade. ready on the propel bars. | 右侧滑车 上右侧斜坡 准备拉扩张杆 |
[20:00] | And track with them! | 镜头跟着他们 |
[20:05] | Calico’s super computer. | 凯利克的超级计算机 |
[20:08] | If we can access it… | 如果可以进入 |
[20:09] | …we’ll find and learn where they’re keeping my father. | 我们就可以找到关押我父亲的地方 |
[20:31] | The weapon is hot. | 武器热了 |
[20:35] | “heat vision” time. | “高温视线”时间到了 |
[20:37] | Bolt, stare! | 波特 霹雳眼 |
[20:39] | Now! | 现在 |
[20:54] | Nice move. | 干得漂亮 |
[20:57] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[21:01] | Such devotion… it brings tears to my eyes! | 这样奋不顾身 我都要被感动哭了 |
[21:06] | Calico! | 凯利克 |
[21:08] | Your father’s discoveries could be a great use to our organization. | 你父亲的发明对我们组织很有用处 |
[21:15] | I’m sure, he will be more commutating… | 我确信 如果我抓到他的”幸运佩妮” |
[21:18] | …now that I’ve got his “lucky penny”! | 他会更容易沟通 |
[21:22] | Bolt! | 波特 |
[21:25] | World domination is waiting my grasp! | 世界正等着我来支配 |
[21:41] | How did you focus groups feel about the end of this? | 你的目标受众觉得这个结局如何 |
[21:44] | You asked for unhappy 18 to 35 years old,… | 你需要18到35岁人群不高兴 |
[21:47] | …i give you unhappy 18 to 35 year olds. | 我就让18到35岁人群不高兴 |
[21:52] | Bolt, it’s okay bolt. I’m fine. | 波特 没事的 波特 我很好 |
[21:56] | Guards, stop her! | 警卫 拦住她 |
[21:57] | – hey, hey! – bolt! | -喂 喂 -波特 |
[21:59] | – hold on! – listen to him. | -稍等 -你听啊 |
[22:01] | – he needs to know I’m okay. – no, you’re not okay. | -他需要知道我没事 -不 你有麻烦 |
[22:05] | You’ve been kidnapped by fiendish doctor calico. | 你被凶残的凯利克博士绑架了 |
[22:08] | At least that is what the dog needs to think but… | 至少那只狗需要这样认为 但是 |
[22:11] | …just imagine, close your eyes and imagine how excited he’ll be… | 只是想像一下 闭上眼睛想象 |
[22:14] | …when he saves you, tomorrow. ok? | 明天它救你的时候该是多么激动人心 |
[22:17] | But he’s gonna be freaking out all night. please, just let me… | 但是它整晚都会不安 求你 就让我 |
[22:21] | Wait a second. what’s that behind your ear? | 等一下 你的耳朵后面有什么 |
[22:24] | Is that a… yes, it is! it’s a pin! | 是不是 是的 是个大头针 |
[22:28] | Let’s do this. let’s take the pin and put it in this conversation. | 让我们这么做 拿这个大头针订住这次谈话 |
[22:32] | And we will not take it down, no m’am, until this matter is resolved. | 直到事情解决 我们都不把它拿下来 女士 |
[22:36] | – but I just… – what’s that reminds me up? | -但是 我只是 -这让我们想起什么 |
[22:38] | The dvd release junket. let’s get going. it’s a big push. | DVD发布庆功宴 我们去吧 这是个大进步 |
[22:41] | I want to go with a modern looks. | 我想你打扮得时髦一些 |
[22:46] | Allright, okay. let’s give her some air. let’s not crowd the talent. | 行了 给她点空间 别挤坏了天才 |
[23:00] | I’ve been working on my evil laugh. is there an evil laugh like… | 我在练习邪恶之笑 笑得邪恶是不是就像 |
[23:05] | With that. | 这样 |
[23:06] | Okay, here is the thing. you’re not ready for the evil laugh. | 好了 到此为止 你还没准备好邪恶地笑 |
[23:08] | You could do a chuckle, like a mildly upset chuckle… | 你可以哽咽 某种小小的沮丧哽咽 |
[23:11] | …after my evil laugh. listen to mine. | 在我邪恶地笑声以后 听我的 |
[23:15] | Hey bolt! | 喂 波特 |
[23:17] | Climbing here! | 爬上来啦 |
[23:19] | Bolt, come back! | 波特 回来 |
[23:24] | I’m too late. | 我来迟了 |
[23:26] | – bolt, help! – I’m coming penny! | -波特 救命 -我来了 佩妮 |
[23:30] | Bolt, help! | 波特 救命 |
[23:34] | Hold on, penny. hold on! | 坚持 佩妮 坚持 |
[23:37] | Bolt, help! | 波特 救命 |
[23:40] | Bolt, help! | 波特 救命 |
[23:52] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[24:07] | Bolt! here, bolt! | 波特 这里 波特 |
[24:51] | Okay, bolty, okay! stay cool! you’re cool, bolty! | 好了 波特 好了 冷静 冷静 波特 |
[25:03] | The green-eyed man! | 绿眼人 |
[25:32] | Penny! penny! | 佩妮 佩妮 |
[25:57] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[26:00] | Target acquired! | 捕获目标 |
[26:15] | It ends here! | 就在这里结束吧 |
[26:27] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[26:29] | Penny! they moved her. | 佩妮 他们把她转移了 |
[26:37] | There is no time for formalities, brothers. | 没时间打招呼了 兄弟 |
[26:39] | My person is in danger and i… i… | 我的伙伴在危险当中 我要 |
[26:41] | – wow! what’re you doing? – oh, I’m sorry. | -你在干什么 -很抱歉 |
[26:44] | – you wanna sniff mine first? – what? | -你想先嗅我的吗 -什么 |
[26:46] | – not from around here, are you? – hey, stop it! | -你不是这附近的 是吗 -嘿 停下 |
[26:49] | – what? – this is serious. | -怎么了 -很认真的 |
[26:52] | Hey, there. are you lost sweety? | 你走失了吗 亲爱的 |
[26:54] | Hey, wait! | 等等 |
[27:17] | Why can’t I bend these stupid bars? | 为什么我不能把这些愚蠢的栏杆弄弯 |
[27:23] | Oh, buddy! | 伙计 |
[27:27] | You got your head stucked pretty good, huh guy? | 你把头卡住了 是吗 |
[27:30] | Hey guys, come here. check this out! he’s got his mellon stucked. | 伙计 到这儿来 看看这个 他的脑袋卡住了 |
[27:36] | Yup, that is one stucked mellon. | 是啊 卡住的脑袋 |
[27:42] | Hey, hey buddy, take it easy! slow down. | 伙计 别着急 慢慢来 |
[27:44] | I will not take it easy, because I’m missing my person. | 我不能放心 因为我和我的伙伴失散了 |
[27:50] | Hey buddy, relax. like this, turn and pull. turn and pull. | 伙计 放松 像这样 转然后拉 转然后拉 |
[27:56] | Forget about it, you’ll be out no time. | 别乱想 你就能马上拔出来了 |
[28:11] | What are these things? they’re weaken me. | 这些是什么 他们让我变弱了 |
[28:18] | – polystyrofoam packing peanuts. – styrofoam? | -聚苯乙烯发泡包装粒 -泡沫 |
[28:23] | This is a “green-eyed man” written all of it! | 这一定是”绿眼人”做的 |
[28:25] | Have you seen a man with a green eye? | 你们看到个有一只绿眼的男人吗 |
[28:27] | You know, I gotta say something, if I could say something here. | 我想这样说 如果我可以这样说 |
[28:32] | You look familiar. joey, look at this guy’s mug. | 你看起来很眼熟 乔伊 看看这家伙的脸 |
[28:36] | Yeah, you know, I could’ve sworn I’ve seen this guy before. | 是的 我发誓我以前看到过这家伙 |
[28:40] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 是的 |
[28:41] | I gotta tell ya, I never forget a face. | 我要告诉你们 我过目不忘 |
[28:44] | – he never does. – oh, yeah, yeah. | -他从来都不会 -是的 是的 |
[28:45] | – never. – yeah, he’s really good with the faces and such. | -从不 -是的 他真的很擅长这类事情 |
[28:48] | Listen, listen! the man with the green eye. | 听着 现在告诉我 |
[28:50] | tell me what you know, birds! | 关于有绿眼的男人 你都知道什么 鸟儿 |
[28:55] | – I know this dog. – yeah, yeah, me too! | -我认识这只狗 -是的 是的 我也是 |
[28:57] | I gotta remember, it’s gonna kill me. hold on. | 我要记起来了 真要命 等等 |
[29:06] | No, I don’t know. i, i, I thought I know. | 不 我不认识 我 我认为我认识 |
[29:09] | Hey, you ever hang out down on 14th street | 你是不是曾经和一个走失的 |
[29:11] | with a stray named kelvin? | 叫凯尔文的家伙沿着14号街逛过 |
[29:13] | – yeah, yeah, yeah. kelvin, the labrador. – what? | -对了 对了 凯尔文 一只拉布拉多 -什么 |
[29:16] | You gotta gimme something here, cause this is redonkulous. | 你得给我解释一下 因为这太荒唐了 |
[29:19] | Absolutely redonkulous! | 绝对荒唐 |
[29:21] | Capisch redonkulous! ya know what that means? | 无法理解的荒唐 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[29:24] | You pigeons are useless. | 你们这些鸽子太没用了 |
[29:26] | I need someone on the inside, | 我在找里面的一个人 |
[29:28] | someone close to the green-eyed man. | 和绿眼人关系很近的人 |
[29:31] | – a cat. – oh, a cat? | -一只猫 -啊 一只猫 |
[29:35] | Yeah, a cat. when I find him… | 是的 一只猫 如果我找到它 |
[29:38] | When I find him, I’m gonna make that cat wish never born. | 如果我找到它 一定让他希望自己没有生下来过 |
[29:45] | I think we know just the cat. | 我认为我们认识那只猫 |
[29:53] | Right on time, saul. come on in. | 很准时 索尔 过来吧 |
[29:58] | Okay, saul, nice work. let’s find some mustard next time. okay, babe? | 不错 索尔 干得好 下次找点儿芥末 好吗 |
[30:01] | Yes, mittens. thank you, mittens. | 是 米滕斯 谢谢 米滕斯 |
[30:06] | Is that everything you’ve pickled, ted? | 泰德 这是你今天搞到的全部吧 |
[30:08] | – what a boy! – good day, mittens. | -多好的孩子 -再见 米滕斯 |
[30:14] | Louie! | 路易 |
[30:16] | What is this? | 这是啥 |
[30:18] | It was a slow week. | 这周经济不好 |
[30:20] | I mean, that’s half of what I got. | 我是说 那是我全部所得的一半 |
[30:24] | You hear this, louie? I’m starving here. | 你听到了吗 路易 我肚子饿了 |
[30:27] | And when the old stomach starts talking, it’s not talking to me. | 一旦老肠老肚开始叫 它不是向我叫 |
[30:31] | – it’s talking to… the claws! – not the claws! please! | -它是在向爪子叫 -别抓我 求你 |
[30:36] | I’m holding these bad boys back as best as I can, | 我竭尽所能把这些坏孩子收起来 |
[30:39] | But the thing is it’s not up to me. | 但是事情也不取决于我 |
[30:41] | The stomach got a direct line to these babies,… | 胃会直接和这些小宝贝对话 |
[30:44] | …and I’m picking up a lot of chatter! | 我恰好听到一些 |
[30:48] | So, I’ll talk to the claws, but in exchange… | 所以 我会对爪子说 但是回报是 |
[30:51] | …next week, all your food comes to me. | 下周 你所有的食物都归我 |
[30:54] | but that’s not our deal! | 但是我们的交易不是那么订的 |
[30:57] | I bring you half, you give me protection! that’s our deal. | 我给你一半 你保护我 这才是我们的协议 |
[31:00] | Yeah, well, the deal just expired. now, get lost. | 是啊 协议过期了 现在滚吧 |
[31:05] | Mark my words, mittens. | 你听着 米滕斯 |
[31:07] | One day, someone’s gonna stand up to you! | 总有一天 有人会打败你 |
[31:10] | Someone’s gonna teach you a lesson! | 有人会教训你 |
[31:13] | Yeah, I’m really scared now. | 是啊 我现在真害怕了 |
[31:16] | You should be! | 你应该害怕 |
[31:17] | Aaah! okay! you… | 啊 好吧 你是 |
[31:19] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[31:22] | – who? – you know why I’m here! | -谁 -你知道我为什么在这里 |
[31:24] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[31:26] | Okay, okay! look buddy, I don’t know what you’re getting at, but… | 好吧 好吧 伙计 我不知道你在找什么 但是 |
[31:31] | Come on, mittens. just tell the guy where she is. | 快点 米滕斯 告诉那家伙她在哪儿 |
[31:34] | – tell the dog, make him happy. – yeah, yeah, come on, mittens! tell him! | -告诉那只狗 让他高兴 -是啊 是啊 快点 米滕斯 告诉他 |
[31:40] | Joey, vinnie, bobby, my boys! | 乔伊 维尼 波比 我的孩子们 |
[31:45] | Would you tell the crazy canine that he’s got the wrong cat? | 你们能不能告诉这只疯狗他找错猫了 |
[31:50] | – you got her, pal! – that’s her! | -伙计 你找对了 -就是她 |
[31:51] | – she’s the one! – that is definitely the right cat! | -就是她 -她绝对就是那只猫 |
[31:56] | Looks like we’re gonna do this the hard way. | 看来我们要采取一种强硬措施了 |
[32:00] | Whoa! aaah! you’re crazy, man! | 你疯了 老兄 |
[32:05] | Hey joey, do we go to far on this? | 乔伊 我们是不是玩过了点 |
[32:08] | You kidding? this is the best day in my life. | 你在开玩笑吗 这是我一生中最好的一天 |
[32:12] | You work for ben and bart, who work with the man green-eye. | 你为本和巴特干活 他们和绿眼人在一起 |
[32:15] | They take him penny. where is she? | 他们带走了佩妮 她在哪儿 |
[32:18] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:19] | this is becoming tiring so cat… | 我开始感觉无聊了 所以 臭猫… |
[32:21] | …in fact, I feel a yawn coming on. | 实际上 我要打哈欠了 |
[32:25] | Okay, okay, I’ll talk, I’ll talk. I know where penny is. | 好的 好的 我告诉你 我就告诉你 我知道佩妮在哪 |
[32:28] | Yeah, they have her. | 没错 他们绑架了她 |
[32:29] | Yes, the men in black and the guy, the guy with the blue eyes. | 就是穿黑衣的人和一个蓝眼的家伙 |
[32:34] | Blue eyes? | 蓝眼 |
[32:36] | Oh, green! yes, green! the one green eye. | 绿眼 没错 是绿眼 有一只绿眼 |
[32:39] | You just can’t stop lying, can you cat? it’s in the genes. this is gross. | 你喜欢撒谎是吗 臭猫 生来如此 恶心至极 |
[32:46] | I know, it’s disgusting, I disgust myself. | 我知道 这让人恶心 我都觉得自己恶心 |
[32:50] | Hollywood? | 好莱坞 |
[32:53] | But if you put me down, I’ll show you where she is. | 不过如果你能把我放下来 我就告诉你她在哪 |
[33:07] | You know, I hope you appreciate the risk I’m taking here. | 我冒着风险告诉你 希望你有所感激 |
[33:12] | Every bone in my evil cat body is telling me… | 我邪恶体内的每根骨头正告诉我 |
[33:15] | …not to betray the trust of the green-eyed man. | 不要辜负绿眼人的信任 |
[33:18] | Okay, this is a top, top secret map… | 好了 这可是整个地球上 |
[33:23] | …of the entire earth! | 最高机密地图 |
[33:27] | Now, we’re over here, by the green lady with the big torch. | 现在 我们在这儿 在拿着大火炬的绿色美女旁边 |
[33:31] | And my boss has penny locked up… | 而我的老大就把佩妮关在 |
[33:35] | Right, right over… here, here! by the waffle with the sun glasses! | 就在 这 戴着太阳镜的”华夫先生” |
[33:40] | Now all you need to do is get from here to there. | 现在你要做的就是从这里到那里 |
[33:44] | Well, I told you where you find her, | 好了 我已经告诉你在哪找到她 |
[33:46] | so if you’ll just untie me, | 如果你能放了我 |
[33:49] | I’ll be on my way. | 我马上走人 |
[33:50] | I’ll release you cat, when we found penny. | 我们找到佩妮后 我会放了你 臭猫 |
[33:53] | Excuse me? that wasn’t the deal! we had a deal! | 啥 之前不是说好了吗 我们有过协议 |
[33:57] | Your deal just expired. | 协议过期了 |
[34:00] | She said that to me, not 10 minutes ago. | 它刚跟我这么说 还没过10分钟呢 |
[34:03] | The irony! | 真讽刺 |
[34:11] | Perfect. | 正好 |
[34:17] | Hmm… padlock. | 锁上了 |
[34:23] | Listen cujo, I got some pretty wicked claws | 听着疯狗 在我这双爪垫下 |
[34:25] | under these mitts… | 是邪恶无比的爪子 |
[34:26] | …do not, I beg of you do not make me bring out these bad boys! | 最好 虽好别逼我把这些坏家伙亮出来 |
[34:31] | It gets ugly! | 那就很血腥了 |
[34:35] | – what are you doing? – stay back! | -你在干啥呢 -退后! |
[34:37] | If I stare at the lock really hard, it’ll burst into flames and melt. | 如果我紧盯着那把锁 它会着火 然后熔化 |
[34:42] | Now I’m concerned on a number of levels. | 现在我更担心了 |
[34:44] | – easy, watch! watch it those! – I’m good. we gotta go. | -小心 看路 看着点! -我很好 走吧 |
[34:46] | Intruders! | 是入侵者 |
[34:47] | Hey! slow down you screwy borrowed of mind… | 你这进水的脑子该消停了 |
[34:54] | – oh, boy, this thing is heavy. – hey, hey! put it down. | -老兄 这东西真重 -放下来 |
[34:58] | I forgot the keys. | 我把钥匙给忘了 |
[35:01] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[35:11] | Hey, lucky penny. | 幸运铜币 |
[35:14] | Thanks. now move your butt. | 谢了 把你屁股挪开 |
[35:17] | Okay, just upon your left. yeah. I got… no, I got, I got mine. | 把你左边抬高一点 好 我来 我弄好了 |
[35:21] | You got it? | 好了吗 |
[35:30] | It’s on tipping my tongue. I know that dog. | 他的名字就在嘴边 我认识那条狗 |
[35:33] | I’m telling you, you joey. bobby | 我告诉你们乔伊 波比 |
[35:35] | you guys looking at me like, you don’t know. | 你们看着我 你们不懂 |
[35:37] | I’m telling you… | 告诉你们 |
[35:39] | …i know this dog. I’ve seen him somewhere. | 我认识这条狗 真的在哪里见过 |
[35:42] | You remember it tonight, when you’re perching. | 今晚当你睡觉的时候 你就会想起来 |
[35:44] | All right, that’s… that’s will happen. | 好吧 也许会的 |
[36:11] | – I’ve got some good news! – really? | -告诉你个好消息 -真的吗 |
[36:14] | Yes, I do. I just booked you,on the tonight show’s “main guest”! | 是的 我刚帮你预约参加今晚的”明星做客”节目 |
[36:20] | That’s right. that, I mean… | 没错 我是说 |
[36:22] | …which means just absolutely nothing, if bolt is still missing. | 如果还没找到波特 这没任何意义 |
[36:27] | It’s not even a good news, like whatever, so up tonight show. | 这甚至不算个好消息 今晚的节目 |
[36:30] | Who cares? I don’t care. | 谁在乎呢 我是不在乎 |
[36:33] | It’s okay, baby. | 宝贝儿 没事的 |
[36:36] | – he must be so scared. – scared? this is bolt we’re talking about. | -他肯定怕极了 -怕? 他可是bolt |
[36:41] | He’s not scared of anything. | 他什么都不怕 |
[36:44] | I bet bolt would want you to the tonight show. | 我打赌波特想要你参加今晚的节目 |
[36:47] | It is… | 嗯 |
[36:50] | I just… or maybe not. | 我只是 或许不会 |
[36:56] | Bolt loves you very much sweety. and you’re here. | 亲爱的 波特如此爱你 而你就在这里 |
[37:01] | He couldn’t have gone far. | 他肯定不会走远的 |
[37:09] | So, if you got super powers, I guess that would make you, what… | 假如你有超能力 我觉得那会让你 |
[37:15] | …like some kind a super dog? – that information is classified. | 成为某种超级狗狗 -这是机密 |
[37:18] | Oh, come on! like, what’s your best power? | 得了 你最强的超能力是什么 |
[37:21] | You go to move. how about flying? can you fly? | 你开始行动 用飞的吗 你会飞吗 |
[37:24] | Don’t be silly, I can’t fly. | 别傻了 我不会飞 |
[37:27] | Okay, okay, fine. if you don’t have any powers,… | 那好 如果你没有任何超能力 |
[37:30] | …you don’t have any powers. what’s it to me? | 你啥能力都没有 你怎么对付我呢 |
[37:34] | – I have super bark. – a super bark? wow, you’re kidding me? | -我会超级吼 -超级吼 你搞笑吧 |
[37:42] | What exactly this one do with the super bark? | 超级吼究竟什么样 |
[37:45] | I really can’t talk about it. it’s classified. | 我真的不能说 这是绝对机密 |
[37:49] | I suggest you pipe down and take me to penny. | 建议你闭上你的猫嘴 带我去见佩妮 |
[37:51] | You’re awfully attached to this penny character, huh wags? | 你真是非常依赖佩妮个人物 对吗 狗兄 |
[37:55] | – she is my person. – oh, please. she’s a person. | -她是我的伙伴 -拜托 她就是个普通人而已 |
[37:59] | And if you ask me, the only good person is a… | 如果你问我 唯一的好人是 |
[38:08] | Styrofoam! | 塑料泡沫 |
[38:10] | Tag and roll! | 跟上 跳车 |
[38:13] | Tag and what? | 跟上然后干嘛 |
[38:31] | What? what is this red liquid | 我手掌里这什么东西 |
[38:33] | coming from my paw? | 流出来的红色液体是什么 |
[38:35] | It’s called blood, hero! | 那叫血 小英雄 |
[38:39] | – do I need it? – yes. | -我需要它吗 -废话 |
[38:41] | So if you want it to keep inside your body where it belongs… | 所以如果你想把它留在体内 |
[38:44] | …you should stop jumping off trucks | 就别从在洲际公路上跑 |
[38:46] | doing eighty on the interstate! | 80迈的卡车上跳下来 |
[38:48] | Yeah, well, normally I’m attain more indestructible. must have been the… | 通常我会更结实 一定是 |
[38:53] | Styrofoam! that stuff, it weakens me! | 塑料泡沫 就是那东西 削弱了我的力量 |
[38:57] | – what are you doing? put that down! – allright, that’s it. | -你在干什么 把它丢掉 -没错 就是这样 |
[38:59] | I’ve had with you. | 我就用这个对付你 |
[39:00] | Untie me, pooch or I’m gonna… I’m gonna… uhmm… | 疯狗 把我放了 否则我要 |
[39:03] | I’m gonna seriously wound you! | 我要重伤你 |
[39:06] | I’m gonna seriously wound you with this styrofoam! | 我真的要用这泡沫重伤你 |
[39:08] | Are you mad? you don’t know the power of styrofoam! | 你疯了吗 你根本不知道这泡沫的威力 |
[39:11] | Oh, you bet on that, baby. and I’m about to unleash it! | 你试试看 小狗 我就要释放 |
[39:15] | – the power of the styrofoam! – no! | -释放这泡沫的威力 -别 |
[39:18] | Alright, cat. okay, you win. I’ll untie you. | 好吧 你赢了 我放了你 |
[39:24] | That’s a weird push to put a piano! | 这样放钢琴真怪 |
[39:29] | – are we gonna have any more problems, cat? – no, no, no. | -还有问题吗 臭猫 -没了没了 |
[39:33] | No more problems. | 再没问题了 |
[39:34] | I’ll take you to penny. | 我带你找佩妮 |
[39:39] | Ah! what is that? | 什么声音 |
[39:41] | – what? – that! | -什么 -这啊 |
[39:43] | Okay, you have two seconds to tell me | 你有2秒钟告诉我 |
[39:45] | what you’ve implanted in me, cat! | 你对我做了什么手脚 臭猫 |
[39:47] | Poison? a parasite? poison? | 施毒 寄生虫 施毒 |
[39:49] | wait, I just said that, didn’t i? | 等等 我刚才好像说过了 对吗 |
[39:51] | See, I’m all discombobulated! | 看到没 我已经”伦无语次”了 |
[39:52] | I can’t think straight! | 无法冷静地思考了 |
[39:53] | Oh, I don’t believe this. you’re hungry! | 难以置信 你是饿了 |
[39:56] | – where is the antidote? – okay, okay! alright! | -解药在哪 -好好 好啦 |
[40:04] | There’s your antidote… | 你的解药就在那 |
[40:07] | Food! | 食物 |
[40:08] | Alright! who wants burgers? | 好了 谁要汉堡 |
[40:12] | Watch this! | 看啊 |
[40:13] | Go on, use the dog face. this gonna be beatiful. | 去吧 用你的狗脸 挺可爱的 |
[40:18] | You know, beg. do the dog face! | 你知道的 行乞 摆出狗脸来 |
[40:22] | What? the dog face? what is that mean? | 什么 狗脸 什么意思 |
[40:27] | Taking same tie to the one dog on earth, | 世界上大概仅此一只狗 |
[40:28] | he doesn’t know how to beg. | 居然不知道如何乞食 |
[40:30] | Okay. if you want the food… | 好吧 如果你要食物 |
[40:32] | …the antidote, you’re gonna have to do exactly what I say. | 解药 就得照着我说的做 |
[40:38] | No, not likely. you’re a degenerate creature of darkness. | 不可能 你堕落又龌龊 |
[40:43] | Yeah, yeah, granted but that’s it. | 是啊 是啊 我同意 但你只能这么做 |
[40:44] | All I’m asking you to do is just tilt your head a little. | 我只是要你把头稍微斜点儿 |
[40:47] | You could do that, can’t you? come on. | 你能做到 对吗 来吧 |
[40:51] | – more, more… – this is stupid. | -再斜点 -太蠢了 |
[40:54] | No, no. come on. work with on this. please, you’re almost there. | 不 不 来吧 求你 再试试 就快成功了 |
[40:57] | Oh, boy! | 天啊 |
[41:00] | Okay, try the other way. | 好了 试试另一边 |
[41:02] | There you go! head up! down. now, a little smile. loose the smile. | 就这样 抬头 低点 现在 微笑 停止 |
[41:08] | Drop your left ear. your other left. okay, the other way was better. | 垂下左耳 再换一遍 好了 这边比较好 |
[41:12] | Now, drop them both. hold it, right there. | 现在都垂下来 就这样别动 |
[41:15] | And ever so slightly, look up. | 然后再稍稍向上看 |
[41:19] | Soup is on, baby! | 成功了 宝贝 |
[41:34] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[41:36] | Yes! | 搞定 |
[41:42] | Oh, look at you, you little guy! | 看看你 小家伙 |
[41:49] | Here you stupid cat! | 你这蠢猫 |
[42:00] | …what really happened. and what is that matter to you? | 真的发生了 你怎么啦 |
[42:04] | – because I’m involved. – with rich? | -因为我有困难了 -爱上里奇了吗 |
[42:06] | – with james. – if you and james are romantic… | -是詹姆士 -如果你和詹姆士是恋人 |
[42:08] | …i wanna know all about it. – what? are you… | 我想了解全部实情 -什么 你是 |
[42:10] | Come undone! | 掉下来了 |
[42:12] | You gonna get something if you’ll stop that leaking! | 你得用点儿什么堵住那个漏洞 |
[42:14] | Go larry, go larry, go larry! stop! | 拉里冲啊 冲啊 停下 |
[42:17] | We did only once. it was a disaster. | 我们只做过一次 这是场灾难 |
[42:19] | It really does help and it really releases the serotonin and… | 它真的有用 它真的能释放血清素 |
[42:23] | Hey, man! this time we’ll do it my way! | 老兄 这次得按我的方式来 |
[42:33] | Well, hello puppy. | 你好啊 小狗 |
[42:34] | Did you come for some of grandma’s butter bean dumplings? | 想来点外婆的黄油豆饺子吗 |
[42:39] | You wait right there. | 马上就来 |
[42:48] | Look at you. you’re quite a little actor, huh? | 看看你 十足的小演员啊 |
[42:53] | I haven’t eating like this in ages. | 多年没像这样吃顿好的了 |
[42:55] | Hey, look! my stomach distended. how great is that! | 看啊 我胃都胀了 太棒了 |
[42:58] | Yeah, well. don’t get used to it. we gotta keep moving. | 别上瘾了 我们要继续赶路 |
[43:01] | But this place is a gold mine. what’s wrong with you? | 但这里是个金矿 你怎么啦 |
[43:04] | Every week, new rvs bring us, new suckers who bring us new food. | 每周都有新房车 新人 给我们带来新鲜食物 |
[43:09] | Look around! it’s perfect. | 看看周围 多完美啊 |
[43:16] | In my eyes deceive me? is this some apparition I see before real? | 是我眼睛在骗我吗 眼前一切是真的吗 |
[43:22] | Oh, could it be? my hero! | 可能吗 我的英雄啊 |
[43:26] | Oh, my gosh! oh, my gosh! oh, my gosh! | 我的天啊 我的天啊 |
[43:31] | You’re bolt, the super dog. you’re fully awesome. | 你是波特 那只超级狗 太了不起了 |
[43:36] | Wait a minute. you know this dog? | 等等 你认识这只狗吗 |
[43:38] | – oh, I do. he is fully awesome! – ah, yeah, yeah. we’ve established that. | -当然认识 他太了不起了 -是 是 我们已经知道了 |
[43:44] | – who are you? – I’m rhino. | -你是谁 -我是雷诺 |
[43:46] | Rhino, the hamster? | 雷诺 仓鼠吗 |
[43:48] | Well, you know, my ancestry isn’t all hamster. I’m 1,16% wolf… | 我的祖先并非全为仓鼠 我有1.16%是狼 |
[43:52] | …with a yellow wolverine and there is some between… | 还有黄獾的血统 还有一部分 |
[43:54] | But that besides the point! | 但这不是重点 |
[43:57] | We have for us a legend. bolt, the super dog! | 我们有一个传奇 超级狗波特 |
[44:02] | You can outrun speeding missiles, | 你可以追上飞行的导弹 |
[44:04] | And burn through solid metal with his heat vision. | 用霹雳眼熔化坚硬金属 |
[44:07] | And best of all, he can obliterate large structures with his super bark! | 最强悍的是 他可以用超级吼摧毁巨型建筑 |
[44:12] | Wait a minute, you’ve seen the super bark? | 等等 你见过超级吼吗 |
[44:15] | – have you been observing me? – oh, yeah. I watch you all the time. | -你一直在观察我吗 -是啊 一直关注你 |
[44:21] | – that’s incredible. – oh, it’s nothing, really. | -令人难以相信 -这其实没什么 |
[44:23] | But I’m always so vigilant! no one can avoid my detection! | 但我一直是很警觉的啊 没人能躲过我的侦查 |
[44:28] | – you are a phantom. – ah, if you say so… | -你是幽灵 -如果你这样说 |
[44:32] | Oh, hey! check it out! | 看看这个 |
[44:35] | Think again this bold action. scary, huh? | 想想这个大胆的行动 怕了吧 |
[44:39] | – it’s like, we’re twins. – yeah, scary. | -我们就像双胞胎 -是啊 是挺吓人的 |
[44:45] | – so, where is penny? – she was kidnapped by the green-eyed man. | -佩妮在哪 -她被绿眼人绑架了 |
[44:49] | Kidnapped? this is terrible! she could be in grave… | 绑架 太可怕了 她一定身处 |
[44:53] | Grave danger. I know. but I’ve captured this cat. | 身处险境 我知道 但我抓了这只猫 |
[44:57] | An agent of the green-eyed man, I presume! | 我猜是绿眼人的手下 |
[45:01] | You presumed correctly. she is taking me to penny. | 猜对了 她正要带我去找佩妮 |
[45:04] | You! you are a vile vermin. | 你 你这个无耻之徒 |
[45:07] | How did you sleep at night? penny is the most wonderful person ever. | 你晚上怎么睡得着 佩妮是世上最好的人 |
[45:13] | She loves bolt and he is awesome. and you’re a monster! | 她爱着波特 波特又这么了不起 你却是个恶棍 |
[45:18] | How dare you destruct their relationship with your evil! | 你怎么敢恶意地破坏他们的关系 |
[45:23] | – die! die! – ow! ow! | -死吧 去死 -行了 行了 |
[45:25] | I can take her body. | 我可以要了她的命 |
[45:27] | – die! die! – easy, easy, rhino. easy. | -去死吧 -冷静 雷诺 冷静 |
[45:31] | You’re right, we need her alive. | 你说得对 她得活着 |
[45:35] | We? | 我们 |
[45:36] | Yes. bolt, I can be a valuable addition to your team. | 没错 波特 我可以助你一臂之力 |
[45:41] | – I’m listening. – I’m lightning quick. | -我听着呢 -我快如闪电 |
[45:43] | I have razor sharp reflexes and I’m a master of stealth. | 反应灵敏 行踪隐秘 |
[45:49] | Plus, I’ll keep the cat in check. | 还有 我能看着这只猫 |
[45:53] | – the road would be rough. – I have a ball. | -前路崎岖 -我有保护球 |
[45:55] | – there is no turning back. – I guess I have to roll with the punches. | -背水一战 -我想我必须以柔克刚 |
[45:59] | – easy will be parley equation. – promise. | -愿意团结协作 -我保证 |
[46:02] | Gotta warn you, going into the belly of the beast, danger in every turn. | 必须警告你 深入敌人腹地后将危机四伏 |
[46:06] | – I eat danger for breakfast. – you’re hungry? | -我把危险当早餐 -你饿吗 |
[46:11] | – starving. – welcome aboard. | -饿极了 -欢迎入队 |
[46:15] | Hey, can we talk for a second? | 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[46:19] | I don’t know what’s going on here | 我不清楚这里发生了什么 |
[46:21] | but I’m just a little bit concerned… | 但是我有点担心 |
[46:23] | …about the numbers of lunatics on this trip. | 参加这次旅行疯子的数量 |
[46:25] | – my limit is one. – he is coming with us. | -我就能忍受一个 -他跟我们一起去 |
[46:28] | But i… | 但是我 |
[46:31] | Move it prisoner, we’re losing daylight. | 走吧 犯人 我们在浪费时间 |
[46:33] | I agree. | 说得没错 |
[46:34] | Now, we need to find the best set of wheels. | 现在我们要找到最好的出行工具 |
[46:38] | I’ve got a better idea. follow me! | 我有个更好的点子 跟我来 |
[46:53] | Okay. so we do here is | 好了 我们要做的就是 |
[46:55] | we get the target with a quick fly over. | 从上面快速越过到达目标 |
[46:57] | We just the trajectory in the land dead center. | 调整飞行轨道降落在中心 |
[46:59] | Am I missing anything, rhino? | 我遗漏了什么吗 雷诺 |
[47:01] | Just the knowledge that every minute spent in your company becomes… | 跟你作伴的每时每刻都是 |
[47:04] | …the new greatest minute of my life! | 我生命中最美妙的时刻 |
[47:06] | No, forget it! how do you say, “no way I’m doing this” in crazy? | 算了吧 你怎么不说 决不 我疯了才作这个 |
[47:12] | – calm down, cat. you’re with me. – that’s the problem. | -冷静点 臭猫 有我呢 -这正是问题所在 |
[47:16] | Oh, would you be relax? | 你就不能放松点 |
[47:18] | Every time you get this on the “magic box”, it was awesome! | 每次你在”魔盒”里这样表演时 真是帅极了! |
[47:25] | Magic what? | 魔啥 |
[47:26] | You know, “magic box”, people stare at. | “魔盒”啊 人们盯着看的那个 |
[47:29] | Wait a minute! is this the magic box that moving pictures on it? | 等等 就是有移动画面的魔盒吗 |
[47:32] | Yeah and bolt’s pictures are the best. | 没错 波特的画面是最棒的 |
[47:35] | Bolt’s pictures? of course! he’s a former… | 波特的画面 当然 他是个前 |
[47:38] | Oh, no! oh, no! no, wait, wait! | 不要 不要啊 等等等等 |
[47:40] | bolt, guys! hear me out! | 波特 伙计们 听我说完啊 |
[47:42] | – let it begin! let it begin! let it begin! – wait, you’re not a super he. | -开始吧 快开始吧 -等等 你可不是超级英雄 |
[47:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么啊 |
[48:12] | Mittens! | 米滕斯 |
[48:14] | Mittens, take my paw. I need you alive. | 米滕斯 抓住我的手掌 你不能死 |
[48:17] | Yeah, of course! stay away from me! | 是啊 当然了 离我远点 |
[48:19] | squeeze my paw, I’ll save you! | 抓紧我的手掌 我会救你的 |
[48:22] | no, you won’t. you’re not really a… | 不 你不会 你不是真正的 |
[48:41] | Bolt! | 波特 |
[48:45] | Saboteur! | 破坏者 |
[48:48] | Ah! ouch! you moron! | 好痛 你这傻子 |
[48:50] | stop it! I’m trying to help him. | 住手 我正试着救他 |
[48:52] | help him? yeah, right. | 救他 是啊 没错 |
[48:55] | Don’t worry bolt! I’ll stop her. | 波特别担心 我会阻止她的 |
[49:08] | I can’t hold it. | 我抓不住了 |
[49:14] | – let it go, you monster! – bolt! | -放手啊 你这恶棍 -波特 |
[49:47] | The real world hurts, doesn’t it? | 在现实世界里会受伤 不是吗 |
[49:49] | But you wouldn’t know about that, would you? | 但你并不知道 对吧 |
[49:52] | Get down here cat. we don’t have time for this. | 臭猫你给我下来 我们没时间讨论这个 |
[49:55] | I’ll get a ladder. | 我去拿架梯子 |
[49:58] | Look, genius. | 听着小天才 |
[49:59] | you’re a part of a tv show. | 你只是出演了一档电视节目 |
[50:01] | You know what that is? television. it’s an entertainment for people. | 知道那是什么吗 供人娱乐的电视 |
[50:05] | It’s fake! nothing you think is real as real! | 全是假的 不是像你认为的那样真实 |
[50:09] | That’s has preposterous! | 太荒谬了 |
[50:11] | Think about it bolt. | 波特 好好想想吧 |
[50:12] | Since you got lost, | 自从你走丢以后 |
[50:13] | none of your powers are working, aren’t they? | 你的能力就失效了 对吧 |
[50:14] | For the first time, you’re hungry, you’re bleeding. | 你第一次会饥饿 会流血 |
[50:17] | I…I mean,do you really think you’re born with | 我是说 你真的以为你生来 |
[50:20] | birth mark in the exact shape of lightning bolt? | 就有闪电波特的标志吗 |
[50:24] | It’s my mark of power, cat. | 这是我超能力的象征 臭猫 |
[50:27] | It’s the mark of makeup body, dog! | 那只是在你身上画出来的标记 狗兄 |
[50:29] | You’re ridiculous. Get down here! | 无稽之谈 给我滚下来 |
[50:34] | No. | 没门 |
[50:35] | Mittens, so help me, I will super bark you out of that tree. | 米滕斯 我发誓 用超级吼把你震下来 |
[50:39] | Yeah, gone nuts. let’s see how that works out for you. | 是啊 疯子 让我们看看你怎么做到 |
[50:42] | You leave me no choice. | 是你逼我的 |
[50:52] | Oh, the super bark. scary, scary! | 哇 超级吼 好怕怕哦 |
[50:56] | Yeah, that’s really really super. | 是啊 真是很有威力 |
[51:01] | It’s not true. this is not true. | 不是真的 这不是真的 |
[51:07] | Wow! I don’t feel really “super”. | 哇 实在感觉不到”威力” |
[51:10] | Wait! no, it didn’t. | 等下 没有 感觉不到 |
[51:14] | Okay, okay. I get the idea, you can stop now. | 好了 我有个主意 你可以消停了 |
[51:18] | That’s enough! seriously dog | 够了 蠢狗我说真的 |
[51:20] | stop! I’m not kidding. | 别叫了 我不是开玩笑 |
[51:23] | Would you stop? | 可以停下了吗 |
[51:29] | Okay, fine. you’re the super dog. bolt, be quiet, please. | 好好 你是超级狗狗 波特 安静点 求你了 |
[51:33] | Bolt, we gotta run! | 波特 我们得闪了 |
[51:35] | – bolt! – come here. | -波特 -给我过来 |
[51:42] | Animal Control Officer | 动物管理员 |
[52:00] | Lost dog bolt | 寻狗启示 波特 |
[52:01] | he is white with a Lightning bolt on his side. | 一只身有”闪电波特”标志的白狗 |
[52:03] | reward! please help me get my friend back. | 请帮忙寻回爱犬 寻得者重酬 |
[52:09] | Look who we found young lady! it’s bolt! | 看看我们找到什么了 小姐 是bolt |
[52:13] | – they found him! – bolt! | -波特找到了 -波特 |
[52:16] | Isn’t that right you little puppy dog? | 这不就是你的小狗狗吗 |
[52:24] | That is not bolt. | 这不是波特 |
[52:26] | Well, that depands on how you look at it. | 这得看你怎么想了 |
[52:30] | You know, when I was little, I want a bicycle for my birthday… | 当我年幼时 我生日时想要一辆自行车 |
[52:35] | …but my parents got me a baseball glove. so… | 但我爸妈送了我一双棒球手套 |
[52:38] | You know what I did? | 你猜怎么着 |
[52:40] | I pretended that baseball glove was a bicycle. | 我假装棒球手套就是辆自行车 |
[52:44] | And I rode it to school every day. | 然后我每天骑着它去上学 |
[52:47] | True story. | 这是真的 |
[52:49] | – it’s not him. – I think it’s him. I do. | -这不是波特 -我觉得是他 真的 |
[52:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:56] | Look kid, it’s time we are honest with you. | 听着孩子 是时侯向你坦白了 |
[52:59] | If we don’t get back in the production, people are gonna lose their jobs. | 如果我们不回去工作 人们将会失业 |
[53:02] | – good people with families. – but bolt is still out there. | -他们是拥有家庭的善良人 -但是波特仍然不见踪影 |
[53:05] | – and i… – I know, we feel for you. | -并且我 -我知道 我们感同身受 |
[53:07] | And the last thing we wanna do is ask a | 我们想做的最后一件事就是 |
[53:09] | Little girl to make a grown up decision. | 请一个小女孩做出成熟的决定 |
[53:12] | But it’s come to that, we need you to move on. | 但是结论是 我们需要你向前看 |
[53:16] | We need you to let bolt go. | 我们需要你放手 |
[53:45] | It must be made of styrofoam! | 这肯定是泡沫做的 |
[53:49] | No, no! no, no, no! please, it can’t end like this! | 不要 千万不要 不能就这样完了 |
[53:53] | Stop worrying cat. I’ll get us out of here. | 臭猫别急 我会把咱俩弄出去的 |
[53:56] | You can’t, bolt. you got nothing. | 你不行 波特 你啥都没有 |
[53:58] | No super strength, no super bark. | 没有超能力 没有超级吼 |
[54:02] | And no heat vision. | 也没有霹雳眼 |
[54:04] | Listen to me, okay? we’ve been taking to a place… | 听我讲好吗 我们正被带往 |
[54:07] | …where humans go animal shopping, alright? | 人类买动物的地方 懂吗 |
[54:09] | And this is what humans do. | 这就是人类的所作所为 |
[54:11] | they always pick the cute ones. | 他们通常会选可爱的 |
[54:13] | The ones that look like you, bolt. | 就像你这种类型 波特 |
[54:15] | But the rest of us never come back out. | 但是剩下的就别想再出来了 |
[54:17] | I said, I’ll get us out of here, alright? | 我说了 我会救我们出去 好吗 |
[54:30] | My hero! | 我的小英雄啊 |
[54:46] | Ring, ring. who is it? destiny! | 天灵灵 地灵灵 这是谁 命运之神 |
[54:51] | I’ve been expecting your call. | 我期待着你的召唤 |
[55:30] | Oh, you didn’t given up already? | 你还没放弃吗 |
[55:32] | You’ll liquefy whatever brains you have left. | 你会撞得脑浆迸裂的 |
[55:35] | I can not be contained in any container. | 没有笼子关得住我 |
[55:39] | You quitter! watch this! | 你这个懦夫 看我的 |
[55:50] | I did it! I’m back! | 我做到了 闪电狗回来了 |
[55:53] | That styrofoam is a wicked stuff. | 泡沫真是可恶 |
[55:55] | Totally awesome! | 太神奇了 |
[55:56] | There is no truck that I know that can keep bolt and rhino! | 没有什么卡车能关住波特和雷诺 |
[56:01] | Rhino, what are you doing here? | 雷诺 你在这里干什么 |
[56:05] | Oh, nothing. I was enjoying a new thing stroll… | 没什么 只是换种方式散步 |
[56:08] | …and then I just pop the hatch on hack the containment unit! | 然后 只是把箱子的舱口打开了 |
[56:13] | – you… you open the door? – yes, I did. | -你 是你开的门 -没错 是我 |
[56:18] | That’s… that’s great, rhino. | 这 太棒了 雷诺 |
[56:21] | Yeah, that’s… that’s really good. | 真是 太棒了 |
[56:24] | Alright, let’s go get the prisoner back. | 好了 让我们把犯人抓回来 |
[56:41] | I… I can’t do it. | 我 我做不到 |
[56:47] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[56:50] | – I can’t. – what… who are you? | -我不行 -什么 你是谁 |
[56:53] | Rhino, you’re just… just a little… | 雷诺 你有那么 一点… |
[56:56] | – you are bolt. – but I’m not… | -你是波特 -但我不是 |
[56:58] | Who single handedly destroyed the green-eyed man’s under sea labs? | 是谁单枪匹马毁掉了绿眼人的海下实验室 |
[57:01] | Me, but… | 是我 但是 |
[57:02] | And who foiled his plan to | 又是谁挫败了他用半机械人 |
[57:05] | infiltrate the olympics with nastic cyborgs? | 侵入奥运会的计划 |
[57:07] | – who, bolt, who? who? – me, but none of them… | -是谁 波特 是谁啊 -是我 但是那些 |
[57:10] | You! you can, bolt. because, all over this planet… | 是你 波特 你行的 因为在这个星球上 |
[57:15] | …there are animals who feel like they can’t. | 有太多动物觉得他们自己不行 |
[57:19] | Like a little hamster, who once spend his days in a rv park. | 就像一只小仓鼠 曾在一家rv公园度日 |
[57:25] | Dreaming of the day when he too would save a girl from danger | 梦想着某天他也能保护一个女孩免遭危险 |
[57:29] | and he told “you did it! you did it, rhino! | 然后被告知 “你做到了 你真的做到了 雷诺” |
[57:33] | You saved the day.” | 你拯救了世界 |
[57:36] | They need a hero, bolt! | 人们需要英雄 波特 |
[57:38] | Someone, who never mind what the odds, will do what’s right. | 一个敢于克服万难惩恶扬善的英雄 |
[57:42] | They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible… | 人们需要有英雄来告诉他们终有一天 |
[57:47] | …can become possible, if you’re awesome! | 不可能会变成可能 如果你真的厉害 |
[57:53] | Well, you’re right about one thing, rhino. | 你只说对了一件事 波特 |
[57:57] | Mittens does need a hero. | 米滕斯的确需要英雄 |
[58:01] | I guess I’ll have to do. | 我想我必须这么做 |
[58:03] | Such modesty! now, who is going to save that cat? | 太谦虚了 那么 谁要去拯救那只猫 |
[58:08] | – me. – who? tell me who? | -我 -谁 告诉我是谁 |
[58:10] | Me. | 我 |
[58:13] | I’ll get my ball. | 我要找回我的球 |
[58:31] | over there. | 在那里 |
[58:35] | There it is. | 我们到了 |
[58:41] | This will be just like the time, you infiltrated calico’s r.d. cover base! | 就像你那次潜入凯利克的秘密基地一样 |
[58:47] | It’s not gonna be exactly like that, rhino. | 我们不能还像原来那样 雷诺 |
[58:50] | We gonna have to do things a little differently. | 我们还得做一点调整 |
[58:54] | Oh, stealth mode! | 哦 隐形模式 |
[58:58] | Adopt a pet week – good night, ester. – good night, lloyd. | -晚安 埃斯特 -晚安 罗伊 |
[59:11] | Lloyd? | 罗伊 |
[59:15] | Lloyd spoony | 混球罗伊 |
[59:16] | Lloyd spoony, you jump out and scare me, and I’m gonna pepper spray again! | 你敢跳出来吓我我还会用胡椒水喷你 |
[59:24] | I swear it, it’s like I work with toddlers! | 我发誓 我可不想和小屁孩一起工作 |
[59:31] | Threat notified. | 恐吓成功 |
[59:38] | I feel alive! | 我充满活力 |
[59:45] | There’s a guard. | 有个警卫 |
[59:47] | I’ll snap his neck. | 交给我好了 |
[59:48] | We need to get away him from that door. | 我们得让他离开那道门 |
[59:58] | – ball! – ball? | -一个球 -球 |
[1:00:00] | Ball! ball! ball! ball! | 球 球 球 球 |
[1:00:06] | Oh, come… I’m just… I’m read… I’m just… oh, god! just quiet down! | 哦 我刚 我 我在读 哦上帝啊 安静点 |
[1:00:23] | Mittens? | 米滕斯 |
[1:00:26] | Bolt! | 波特 |
[1:00:29] | – what are you doing here? – I’m busting you out. | -你来这里干什么 -我来救你出去 |
[1:00:33] | You came all the way back here, for me? | 你大老远回来就是为了救我 |
[1:00:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:00:37] | But how did you… I mean… you don’t have any super powers. | 但你怎么 我是说 你没有超能力啊 |
[1:00:41] | – I know. – really? | -我知道 -你知道 |
[1:00:42] | – yeah. – wow! | -对 -哇 |
[1:00:44] | – crazy day for you, huh? – it’s been a lot. yes, it has. | -疯狂的一天 -的确 是够疯狂的了 |
[1:00:48] | – are you ready for this? – no. | -你准备好了么 -没有 |
[1:00:50] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[1:00:54] | Hey, hey, hey! what is twisting your giblets? | 嘿 嘿 嘿 你们都吃错药了吗 |
[1:00:58] | Hey, wait! where did you get that hamster? | 嘿 怎么回事 哪儿来的仓鼠 |
[1:01:01] | Give it, give it. | 别玩儿了 别玩儿了 |
[1:01:04] | Hey, wait! | 嗨 等等 |
[1:01:05] | Initiating escape! | 大逃亡啦 |
[1:01:14] | Lloyd, block the door! block the door! block the door! block the door! | 罗伊 守住大门 守住大门 守住大门 守住大门 |
[1:01:17] | Super bark! super bark! | 超级吼 超级吼 |
[1:01:43] | Sweet sister francis! what did you do my new truck? | 我的老姐啊 那可是我的新车啊 |
[1:01:48] | Hold that! | 别挡道 |
[1:01:50] | Oh, god! that’s hurt! | 哦 天啊 好痛啊 |
[1:01:53] | – both you boys need serious help! – spicy eyes! | -你们俩个都犯什么病啦 -眼睛好辣呀 |
[1:02:01] | – we need a ride. – I got a big one. | -我们需要搭个便车 -这个大的不错啊 |
[1:02:04] | You’re welcome! | 不用客气 |
[1:02:22] | I can’t believe it! my whole life, I wanted to see a real life super bark. | 我真不敢相信 我一辈子就想看看真正的超级吼 |
[1:02:29] | You are legendary! | 你就是传奇 |
[1:02:45] | Mittens… | 米滕斯 |
[1:02:47] | If… if I don’t chase bad guys, than what am i? | 如果 如果我不追坏人 那我会是什么样子 |
[1:02:53] | I mean… what… | 我是说 |
[1:02:57] | Don’t worry about it. being a regular dog,… | 别担心 就做一只普通的狗狗 |
[1:03:01] | …not like the greatest geek in the world, okay? | 不一定非要做世界上最伟大的表演者 |
[1:03:04] | Look, I’m gonna let you in, on a little secret, okay? | 好吧 我想要告诉你一个秘密 |
[1:03:07] | Little known cat secret. | 一个猫猫的小秘密 |
[1:03:10] | You know why we hate dogs? | 你知道我们为什么狠狗狗吗 |
[1:03:11] | Because we wanna be dogs, we have dog complexes. | 因为我们想要成为狗狗 我们有狗狗情结 |
[1:03:15] | But… but what are dogs do? | 但是 但是狗狗们都会做什么 |
[1:03:19] | Slubber, sleep, chase tails, chew shoes. | 邋遢 打瞌睡 追自己的尾巴 嗑鞋子 |
[1:03:21] | You don’t exactly need a master’s degree. | 你完全不需要有学问 |
[1:03:24] | You know, most dogs living in a place like this. | 大多数狗狗都住在这样的房子里 |
[1:03:27] | And uhm… well, I don’t know, they do things like… | 啊 我也不知道 他们做些 |
[1:03:29] | Out of this? but… but… | 用这个 但是 但是 |
[1:03:33] | – and this is your dog ball. – what is? | -这是你的狗狗球 -哪里是 |
[1:03:35] | This! the entire floor! it’s the ground goes to the hound. | 这 整个房子 猎犬就是这样的 |
[1:03:40] | How cool is that? | 多酷啊 |
[1:03:42] | In the cold nights, this and a ball of yarn… | 在寒冷的夜里 你在这儿取暖 |
[1:03:47] | Oh, doesn’t give better than that. | 没有比那更惬意的了 |
[1:03:49] | You… you seem to know a lot about this places. | 你 你对这种生活好像很熟悉 |
[1:03:53] | Yeah, I did my time in one of these, but I’m more be an alley cat heart, | 对 是有那么一点 |
[1:03:54] | Yeah, I did my time in one of these, but I’m more be an alley cat heart, | 但是我更有一颗流浪的心 |
[1:03:56] | You know? | 懂吗 |
[1:03:57] | Sprung out first chance I got, never looked back. | 说到做到 绝不回头 |
[1:04:02] | Rhino is awesome! he is so awesome! | 雷诺帅呆了 |
[1:04:08] | He is… he is beyond awesome. he… he is “be awesome”! | 他 他厉害透顶 他 他最厉害 |
[1:04:14] | He is… uh! | 他 |
[1:04:16] | I… I am “be awesome”. | 我 我最厉害 |
[1:04:25] | I think it’s about time I introduce you a regular dog peace to resistance. | 是时候给你介绍一下普通狗狗的乐趣啦 |
[1:04:32] | – get your head out. – why? | -把脑袋伸出来 -为什么 |
[1:04:35] | Just do it. | 就照做吧 |
[1:04:42] | This… this is awesome. | 这 这真是太棒了 |
[1:04:46] | And stick your tongue out! | 然后把舌头伸出来 |
[1:04:52] | This is totally awesome! why don’t you try it? | 这里简直太棒了 你为什么不试试 |
[1:04:56] | No, thanks. it’s really a dog thing. | 不了 谢谢 这是狗才会做的傻事 |
[1:05:06] | I have got so much to give, I swear I do. | 我有这么多可以给予 我发誓 |
[1:05:14] | I may not have nine lives, but this one feels brand new. | 我可能不能大难不死 但我有全新的生活 |
[1:05:23] | yes i’ve lived a good one. I have tried to be true. | 我曾试着过真正的生活 |
[1:05:31] | there are some things I never realized, till I met you. | 但有些我没有意识到 直到我遇见你 |
[1:05:39] | how the wind feels on my cheeks, when i barking at the moon. | 微风掠过我的面颊 但我对着月亮大吼 |
[1:05:52] | there is no home like the one you’v got, | 没有什么地方会比家更好 |
[1:06:00] | cuz that home belongs to you. | 因为那是你的家 |
[1:06:10] | here I come back to you. | 我来了 我回来了 |
[1:06:16] | there is no home like the one you’v got, | 没有什么地方会比家更好 |
[1:06:21] | cuz that home belongs to you. | 因为那是你的家 |
[1:06:25] | well I was in trouble, bad. | 当我遇到麻烦 |
[1:06:30] | I was so confused. | 我很困惑 |
[1:06:34] | I may not see in color babe, but I sure can feel blue. | 我可能不是蓝色的 但是我能感到忧郁 |
[1:06:43] | I have been a lot of things, they may not all be true. | 我经历过很多 也许都不是真的 |
[1:06:51] | my experience was so mysterious, till I met you. | 我的经历很虚幻 直到我遇到你 |
[1:07:00] | now the sun may rise in the east, but i barking at the moon. | 太阳从东方升起 可我还会对着月亮大吼 |
[1:07:11] | .. there is no home like the one you’v got, | 没有什么地方比家更好 |
[1:07:20] | cuz that home belongs to you. | 因为那是你的家 |
[1:07:30] | here I come back to you. | 我来了 我回来了 |
[1:07:37] | there is no home like the one you’ve got, | 没有什么地方比家更好 |
[1:07:41] | cuz that home belongs to you. | 因为那是你的家 |
[1:07:45] | 没有什么地方比家更好 there is no home like the one you抳e got, | |
[1:07:50] | cuz that home belongs to you. | 因为那是你的家 |
[1:07:54] | 没有什么地方比家更好 there is no home like the one you抳e got, | |
[1:08:01] | cuz that home belongs to you. | 因为那是你的家 |
[1:08:17] | Hey bolt, wake up. | 嘿 波特 醒醒 |
[1:08:20] | Come on, I’ve got a surprise for you. | 快点 我有惊喜给你 |
[1:08:24] | Okay, okay, no picking. | 这边 这边 不许偷看 |
[1:08:26] | Alright. now, open them. | 好了 可以睁开眼睛了 |
[1:08:33] | Best in the globe, baby! | 这可是极品 宝贝 |
[1:08:36] | Just let me give you a grand tour, okay? | 给你一个星际旅行 怎么样 |
[1:08:39] | This one, this one is mine. and this one is all yours. | 这个 这个是我的 而这个就归你啦 |
[1:08:44] | – mittens, i… – oh, I found this really soft pillow thing for you. | -米滕斯 我 -哦 我给你找了个超舒服的枕头 |
[1:08:47] | And get this! I found some styrofoam and I stuffed it inside. | 还有这个 我找到了些泡沫然后塞了进去 |
[1:08:51] | Which I thought both kind of creative and ironic. you know what I mean? | 既有创造力又有点讽刺意味 你懂我的意思 |
[1:08:54] | – mittens, I don’t think that… – check it out! | -米滕斯 我不能 -试一下 |
[1:08:57] | Total privacy and completely sound proof! | 非常的自在 绝对的隔音 |
[1:09:00] | – yeah, well, I don’t think that i… – okay, I lied. | -的是 但是我想我不能 -好吧 我说谎了 |
[1:09:03] | It’s not sound proof. | 它并不隔音 |
[1:09:04] | – but, you know… – mittens, I can’t stay here. | -但是你要知道 -米滕斯 我不能留在这 |
[1:09:09] | – what? – we’re one waffle away from penny. | -什么 -我们离佩妮还有一华里 |
[1:09:14] | You still going back to her? | 你还是要回去找她 |
[1:09:18] | Mittens, she is my person. | 米滕斯 她是我的伙伴 |
[1:09:23] | Ouch! ouch! ear, ear! | 噢 噢 耳朵 耳朵 |
[1:09:28] | Look at me, bolt. I’m real. | 看着我 波特 我是真的 |
[1:09:31] | Now, how about this, huh? is that real? | 但是这个呢 嗯 这个是真的吗 |
[1:09:34] | Is this look real to you? or that? is that real? or that? | 你觉得这是真的吗 还有那个 那个 |
[1:09:39] | How about that, bolt? she is an actress. | 波特 她是个演员 |
[1:09:44] | – she is just pretending. – not penny. | -她是在表演 -佩妮不是 |
[1:09:47] | There is no penny. she is fake. | 根本就没有佩妮 她是不存在的 |
[1:09:51] | No, you’re wrong. she loves me. | 不 你错了 她爱我 |
[1:09:53] | No, no bolt. that’s what they do, okay? | 不 波特 他们就是在演戏 你明白吗 |
[1:09:57] | They act like they love you. they act like they’ll be there forever. | 他们装作他们永远都会那么爱你 |
[1:10:00] | And then one day, they pack up all their stuff and move away,… | 然后有一天 他们就收拾东西走人了 |
[1:10:03] | …and take their love with them. | 带着他们的爱 |
[1:10:05] | And leave their declawed cat behind to fend for herself! | 留下他们可怜的猫猫自谋生计 |
[1:10:15] | They leave her… | 他们离开她 |
[1:10:17] | …wondering what she did wrong. | 让她以为是她哪里做错了 |
[1:10:27] | I’m sorry mittens, but… | 对不起 mittens 但是 |
[1:10:31] | Penny is different. | 佩妮不同 |
[1:10:36] | Then go. | 那你就走吧 |
[1:10:39] | – mittens, i… – get out of here, bolt! | -米滕斯 我 -离开这 波特 |
[1:10:43] | I never should take a pitty on you. | 我真不应该可怜你 |
[1:10:47] | – oh, mittens… – just get out of here, bolt! | -米滕斯 -快滚吧 波特 |
[1:10:58] | You take care of mittens. | 你自己保重 mittens |
[1:11:37] | That meat lover’s pizza is not loving me back at all! | 那个肉披萨根本不知道回报 |
[1:11:42] | – hey there, rhino. – morning, cat. | -你好 雷诺 -早 猫猫 |
[1:11:47] | – where is bolt? – he is… uh… | -波特哪去了 -他 |
[1:11:52] | – he’s gone. – bolt left? | -他走了 -波特走啦 |
[1:11:56] | Yeah, but he… uhm… he instructed me to tell you, that he… uhm… | 对 但他 他一定要我告诉你 他 |
[1:12:02] | He had to face the green-eyed man alone. | 他不得不独自面对那个绿眼恶人 |
[1:12:10] | – where are you going? – to bolt. | -你去哪儿 -去找波特 |
[1:12:13] | But he doesn’t need us anymore. | 但是他不再需要我们了 |
[1:12:15] | Trust me, I’ve seen that a million times before. | 相信我 这阵势我见多了 |
[1:12:19] | In the cold, dark night before the battle when the steely fangs of evil… | 在寒冷漆黑的夜里 当恶魔的獠牙 |
[1:12:23] | …are sharpened and points to strike… | 已经削尖 当他们枕戈待旦的时候 |
[1:12:26] | …the hero must go and face his greatest challenge alone. | 英雄必须要独自去面对他最大的挑战 |
[1:12:30] | But if bolt’s taught me anything,it’s that | 如果波特教过我什么 那就是 |
[1:12:33] | you never abandon a friend in a time of need! | 永远不要在朋友需要帮助的时候遗弃他 |
[1:12:37] | When your team mates in trouble, you go. | 当你的队友遇到麻烦 你义无反顾 |
[1:12:40] | Whether they ask or not, you go! | 不论他们是否要求你的帮助 你义无反顾 |
[1:12:43] | Not knowing if you’re coming back dead or alive… | 就算不知道自己是否能平安归来 |
[1:12:45] | He went the other way. | 你走错方向啦 |
[1:12:48] | …you go! knowing your deepest ravel it’s gonna appears your eye, you go! | 义无反顾 就算你要面对难堪 也义无反顾 |
[1:13:16] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[1:13:20] | No way! wow! bolt! I’m really a big fan of yours, brother. | 不会吧 波特 我可真的是你的粉丝 |
[1:13:24] | I’m blake. this is my friend, tom. tom, say what’s up. | 我是布莱克 只是我的朋友汤姆 汤姆来问个好 |
[1:13:27] | – what’s up? – wow! | -好 -哇 |
[1:13:28] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[1:13:29] | And this is our personal assistant, billy… | 这是我们的私人助理比利 |
[1:13:31] | …who is supposed to wait up on the wire. | 他本应该是在电线上侯着的 |
[1:13:33] | Bolt, | 波特 |
[1:13:33] | I’ve been admired you such a long time | 我一直以来都很崇拜你 |
[1:13:34] | And there is something I always wanted to tell you | 我一直都很想告诉你 |
[1:13:36] | if I ever get a chance to meet you. now i… | 如果我能有机会遇到你 |
[1:13:38] | Okay billy, that was horrifying what you just did. | 比利 你可真有些让人不舒服 |
[1:13:39] | Wanna make something useful? go get me some bread crumbs. whole grain. go! | 想做点有用的吗 去弄些面包屑 粗粮的 去 |
[1:13:42] | Whole-wheat is not the same thing as whole grain, billy! | 全麦的和粗粮的可不是一回事 比利 |
[1:13:45] | – not the same, billy! – do not come out with whole-wheat! | -不一样 比利 -别再给我拿什么全麦的 |
[1:13:47] | Or pumpernickle billy! | 或者裸麦粗面包 比利 |
[1:13:48] | – okay guys, but I really gotta get going. – I know. | -好了 我真得走了 -我知道 |
[1:13:50] | I know you’re a busy dog. | 我知道你很忙 |
[1:13:52] | But if you got a second for a lovely picture idea for your show,… | 但是如果你哪怕有一秒钟 |
[1:13:54] | …tom has better pitching. I’ll let him taking from here. | 汤姆很有才 我让他就在这儿演给你看 |
[1:13:57] | Tom has got the spotlight. | 聚光灯准备 |
[1:14:01] | Wait for it! | 就要开始了 |
[1:14:05] | – aliens. – holy snap! | -外星人 -哦 天哪 |
[1:14:07] | – aliens? – audiences love aliens. | -外星人 -观众喜欢外星人 |
[1:14:10] | Holy crap! | 我的妈呀 |
[1:14:11] | – it will be huge man! huge! – you can’t touch us! | -一定会火的 一定会的 -你可以联系我们 |
[1:14:17] | I love it. I’ll tell you what, if you guys can help me find penny,… | 我很喜欢 不过如果你们能帮我找到佩妮 |
[1:14:21] | …the girl from the television show… | 就是电视剧里的那个女孩 |
[1:14:23] | …i’d love hear more about this aliens idea, but on the way. | 我会想知道更多的外星人故事 边走边说 |
[1:14:27] | – we got a nibble! – don’t freak out. | -我们有机会啦 -可别搞砸啦 |
[1:14:29] | This is how you blew with nemo. | 你和尼莫[海底总动员]也是这么吹的 |
[1:14:32] | We open exterior outer space scenery. | 我们设置一个外太空背景 |
[1:14:36] | Calico comes for your penny. | 凯利克来抓你的佩妮 |
[1:14:39] | And then you squish him. | 你突然咬住他 |
[1:14:50] | And as the tractor beam is pulling penny and you to aliens’ mother ship… | 当外星射线把你和你的佩妮拖到飞船上时 |
[1:14:54] | …we fade to black. | 画面变黑 |
[1:14:55] | And we have a great pop song for the end credits. | 我们还有一首超棒的片尾曲 |
[1:14:58] | Talk your people. we’re ready to move on this. | 和你的人说说 我们准备好了 |
[1:15:00] | He is so on board! | 他会的 |
[1:15:10] | There it is! | 到了 |
[1:15:16] | The most terrifying place on earth! | 地球上最恐怖的地方 |
[1:15:39] | At long last, we’ve arrived at the belly of the beast. | 历经磨难 我们终于到了野兽的腹地 |
[1:15:44] | The lair of the green-eyed man! | 绿眼恶人的巢穴 |
[1:15:48] | Rhino, hold up! | 雷诺 慢着 |
[1:15:51] | Hold up! | 慢着 |
[1:15:53] | What, what is the problem? I’m… I’m popped? | 怎么啦 有什么问题吗 我 我 |
[1:15:56] | Listen, this may be really hard for you to understand… | 听着 你可能很难理解 |
[1:16:01] | …but you see, sometimes things aren’t what they seem to be… | 但是 很多事都不像它表面上看起来那样 |
[1:16:04] | …and sometimes when you think something is really real and it’s not,… | 有时你以为你看到的是真的 其实不是 |
[1:16:08] | All of my training has prepared me for this moment. | 养兵千日用兵一时 |
[1:16:13] | Die! die! | 去死吧 |
[1:16:18] | Prepare yourself, follow man beast! I will eat your pancreas… | 准备受死吧 我会吃掉你 |
[1:16:22] | …with your spleen and then I will rip your liver out of your… | 吃掉你的五脏六腑 还会把你 |
[1:16:28] | You’re so cute with your little whiskers. | 太可爱了 还有小胡子呢 |
[1:16:31] | Oh, I had a hamster just like you when I was a kid. | 我小时候也有一个一样的仓鼠 |
[1:17:05] | Bolt! | 波特 |
[1:17:08] | Bolt! you’re okay! | 波特 你还好吗 |
[1:17:12] | Oh, you came back! | 哦 你终于回来了 |
[1:17:22] | Bolt, I thought I’ve lost you. | 波特 我还以我要失去你了 |
[1:17:38] | You’re my good boy. | 你是我的好狗狗 |
[1:18:06] | Good boy. | 好狗狗 |
[1:18:07] | Okay, people. let’s move to stage 7 and do it for real. | 好了 大家 现在到7号片场实拍 |
[1:18:18] | – I miss him. – I know, honey. | -我好想他 -我知道 亲爱的 |
[1:18:22] | I do too. | 我也一样 |
[1:18:26] | First positions, please! | 请各单位就位 |
[1:18:39] | Okay, hold still a little sweetie. | 坚持一下 亲爱的 |
[1:18:54] | 15, take 1. mark. | 第15场 第一幕 |
[1:18:56] | And action. | 开拍 |
[1:19:08] | Ah, professor. | 教授 |
[1:19:11] | I’d like to thank you for granting us an access… | 我要感谢你能让我们进入 |
[1:19:15] | …to that labyrinthine mind of yours. | 你那迷宫般的大脑中去 |
[1:19:19] | You know I’ll never do such a thing. | 你知道我绝不会让你这么做的 |
[1:19:21] | Unless it was only way to save your little girl’s life! | 除非这是救你女儿的唯一办法 |
[1:19:28] | – penny! – daddy! | -佩妮 -爸爸 |
[1:19:31] | Bolt! here, bolt! | 波特 快来 波特 |
[1:19:33] | Your dog is nowhere near… | 你的小狗不在 |
[1:19:40] | Get that dog! | 抓住那只狗 |
[1:19:47] | Go! go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[1:19:50] | It’s okay, boy. come here. | 没事的 到这儿来 |
[1:19:58] | Fire! fire! fire! it’s fire! | 着火了 着火了 |
[1:20:07] | Hey wags! | 嘿 臭狗 |
[1:20:10] | Mittens? what are you doing here? | 米滕斯 你来这儿干什么 |
[1:20:13] | Long story, | 说来话长 |
[1:20:14] | Short I was tied to a delusional dog and dragged across the country… | 我被一个神志不清的狗狗带着穿越全国 |
[1:20:18] | …but that is not important now. the real question is,… | 但是那已经都不重要了 问题是 |
[1:20:22] | …what are you doing here and why aren’t you in there? | 你在这儿在做什么 你是要走了吗 |
[1:20:27] | You were right about her, mittens. | 你是对的 米滕斯 |
[1:20:31] | She, uh, well… it wasn’t real. | 她 哎 那不是真的 |
[1:20:35] | No bolt, it is real. | 不 波特 那是真的 |
[1:20:38] | I was in there just now, I saw her face after you left. | 我刚才就在那儿 我看到了她的表情 |
[1:20:41] | She’s broken hearted. | 她的心都碎了 |
[1:20:44] | She doesn’t want just any dog, she loves you. | 她只要你 她爱你 |
[1:20:49] | She’s your person, bolt, and you are her dog. | 她是你的主人 波特 你是她的狗狗 |
[1:20:59] | – bolt, you just gonna have to trust me on this. – mittens, be quiet! | -波特 你这次一定要相信我 -米滕斯 安静 |
[1:21:02] | – no, you need to hear this! – no, no, seriously, be quiet! | -不 你听我说 -不不不 我认真的 安静 |
[1:21:07] | What is it? | 怎么啦 |
[1:21:10] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[1:21:11] | – help! please, help! help! – hold on! | -救命 救命 -坚持住 |
[1:21:17] | Please! | 救救我 |
[1:21:35] | Oh, my gosh! the stage! | 哦 天哪 片场着火了 |
[1:21:36] | Yeah, you better run! | 是啊 快跑吧你 |
[1:21:42] | – I’m on your six. – what are we do? | -我在你的后面 -我们该怎么做 |
[1:21:44] | Just make sure I’ll get inside that building! | 一定要确保我能进入那片场 |
[1:21:49] | Bolt? | 波特 |
[1:21:53] | – is anyone still in there? – I don’t know. | -里面还有人吗 -不知道 |
[1:21:59] | Coming through! | 冲过去 |
[1:22:04] | – it’s a good day to die! – not on my watch, rodent! | -死了也在所不惜 -我可不这么想 大板儿牙 |
[1:22:38] | Bolt! | 波特 |
[1:22:53] | I knew you’ll come back. | 我就知道你会回来的 |
[1:23:17] | Bolt, zoom zoom! | 波特 急速前进 |
[1:23:54] | Bolt… | 波特 |
[1:23:58] | Bolt, just… just go on and out. | 波特 你自己走吧 |
[1:24:03] | Go. | 快走 |
[1:24:06] | It’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[1:24:17] | You’re my good boy. | 你是我的好狗狗 |
[1:24:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:24:32] | Have you seen my daughter? has anyone seen my baby? | 你看到我女儿了吗 有人看到我女儿了吗 |
[1:25:05] | – did you hear that? – yeah. | -你有听到吗 -听到了 |
[1:25:08] | Quiet! everyone be quiet! | 安静 所有人都安静 |
[1:25:17] | It’s the super bark! | 是超级吼 |
[1:25:20] | – it’s coming from over there! – let’s go, go! | -是从那儿传过来的 -行动 |
[1:25:37] | Over here! we found them! they’re here! we found them! | 在这 找到他们啦 就在这呢 找到他们啦 |
[1:25:45] | Alright, we got a rg coming through people! make it hole! | 紧急救护 请让路 |
[1:25:49] | For your own safety, stay away from the building! | 安全起见 请大家远离建筑物 |
[1:25:59] | – bolt. – sweetie! | -波特 -亲爱的 |
[1:26:02] | You’re okay! oh, you gotta be okay. you’re gonna be just fine. | 你没事 哦 你可不能有事 你一定不能有事 |
[1:26:06] | – she is stable. – we’re gonna take her to the hospital… | -她情况很稳定 -我们会送她去医院 |
[1:26:08] | …just to be safe. | 只是以防万一 |
[1:26:19] | I’m so, so, so sorry does happened. | 我真的真的真的很抱歉 |
[1:26:22] | I can’t imagine, what you must feeling. | 我不能想象 你可以感觉到 |
[1:26:24] | No mother should ever have to go through something like this, but i… | 没有母亲会愿意经历这样的场面 |
[1:26:29] | …promise you, we’re going to make this work for us. | 但我敢保证 这对我们很有利 |
[1:26:33] | I’m talking cover stories, production deals, executive producer credit… | 我说的是封面故事 头条新闻 |
[1:26:38] | This is so great! | 这太好啦 |
[1:26:44] | We quit! | 我们不干了 |
[1:26:46] | No, no, wait! let’s not make any rush decisions. | 不 不 等等 别这么急着做决定 |
[1:26:50] | Let’s put a pin on it. | 就放一个大头针 |
[1:27:04] | I’m afraid your injuries far more severe… | 恐怕 你受的伤 |
[1:27:07] | …then we’ve previously thought, my dear. | 比我们想象的更严重 亲爱的 |
[1:27:09] | We have to completely reconstruct your face. | 我们不得不给了你另一张面孔 |
[1:27:15] | Have a look. | 看看吧 |
[1:27:22] | At least calico won’t be able to recognize me. | 至少凯利克不会认出我来 |
[1:27:28] | Calico! | 凯利克 |
[1:27:42] | Bolt! | 波特 |
[1:27:52] | What? | 什么 |
[1:28:05] | Aliens! | 外星人 |
[1:28:10] | That is totally unrealistic. | 太扯了 |
[1:28:13] | – absolutely “redonkulous”. – you could say that again. | -绝对荒唐 -你可以再说一次 |
[1:28:17] | Oh! oh, yeah! right there! right there! over! | 哦 哦 对啊 就是那 就是那 |
[1:28:21] | Yeah, that’s the spot. | 对 就是这儿 |
[1:28:33] | Hey, silly doggy! | 嘿 蠢狗狗 |
[1:28:41] | That’s a keeper. | 这个可以留着啦 |
[1:28:42] | You wanna go play outside, huh? you wanna go play outside? | 你想出去玩玩吗 啊 你想出去玩玩吗 |
[1:28:46] | Let’s go! | 那就走吧 |
[1:29:01] | – is that dog look familiar? – nope. | -你觉得那狗狗看起来面熟吗 -不 |
[1:29:04] | I’ve never seen him before in my life. | 我这辈子都没有见过 |
[1:29:14] | there is no home like the one you’ve got, | 没有什么地方比家更好 |
[1:29:23] | cuz that home belongs to you. | 因为那是你的家 |