时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Previously on “Body of Proof”… | 逝者之证 前情回顾… |
[00:06] | I specialize in grief counseling. | 我专门从事忧郁症咨询 |
[00:09] | Two people killed by acts of vengeance, | 两人因为复仇行为被害 |
[00:11] | and the only thing those cases have in common… | 而那些案件只有一个共同点 |
[00:13] | Is you. | 就是你 |
[00:15] | Megan, you’re rather brave to come here all alone. | 梅根 你只身前来还真是勇敢 |
[00:18] | Aren’t I a diabolical killer? | 我可是个恶魔杀手? |
[00:20] | Well, you only kill people you think deserve it. | 无所谓 你只杀你认为该杀的人 |
[00:22] | I want you to have this. | 我希望你收下这个 |
[00:24] | It’s my father’s suicide note. | 这是我父亲的遗书 |
[00:26] | I need you to run it through the lab. | 我需要你拿去实验室验证下 |
[00:28] | Why? | 为什么? |
[00:28] | Because I don’t believe a word in that note. | 因为我不相信遗书上的一个字 |
[00:30] | My father did not kill himself. | 我父亲是不会自杀的 |
[01:05] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[01:08] | I didn’t want to leave you, pumpkin. | 我不想离开你的 我的小南瓜 |
[01:11] | But like I said, | 但就像我说的 |
[01:13] | this world is not for me. | 这是个不属于我的世界 |
[01:29] | Dr. Murphy, I didn’t expect you. | 马尔菲医生 竟然是你来了 |
[01:32] | Where’s Megan? | 梅根在哪? |
[01:34] | That’s a good question. She’s not returning any calls. | 问得好 她一直不回我电话 |
[01:35] | Well, that’s strange, | 好吧 真可疑 |
[01:37] | especially considering | 尤其一想到 |
[01:38] | she feels she’s the only M.E. in town. | 她觉得自己是这镇上唯一的法医 |
[01:42] | All right, so what do you see? | 干正事吧 你有什么发现? |
[01:45] | Really? | 来真的? |
[01:50] | Well, he’s definitely a… a John Doe, | 好 可以确定的是…他是个无名氏 |
[01:53] | and somebody wanted to keep it that way. | 某人想尽力掩盖其身份 |
[01:54] | I mean, besides the number done on his face, | 我意思是 除了他脸上大量的致命伤 |
[01:56] | both of his hands were removed to, uh, prevent identification. | 他的双手都被移除 啊 很难判定身份 |
[01:59] | Also, considering the, uh, animal activity, | 当然 考虑到动物的撕咬 |
[02:03] | he’s been out here… two days at least. | 他被遗弃在这里…至少有两天了 |
[02:07] | Any clue as to cause of death? | 有任何致死的线索吗? |
[02:09] | Single gunshot to the upper left chest. | 胸部左上部位有枪击痕迹 |
[02:12] | But there’s no blood spatter. | 但没有任何血迹 |
[02:15] | He wasn’t killed here. This was a body dump. | 这不是第一凶案现场 只是弃尸地点 |
[02:18] | Not bad, Dr. Gross. | 干的不错 格罗斯医生 |
[02:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:23] | Was this a test? | 这是个测试吗? |
[02:25] | Oh, come on. Don’t tell me you haven’t thought about | 噢 少来了 别给我说你没想过 |
[02:27] | working in the field full time. | 专门在现场做法医 |
[02:29] | It doesn’t suck. | 那也不坏啊 |
[02:34] | Where are Tommy and Adam? | 汤米和亚当呢? |
[02:36] | Adam’s canvassing with C.S.U. | 亚当正在配合鉴证组调查 |
[02:38] | I haven’t seen Tommy. | 我没看到汤米 |
[02:40] | Wait. Megan and Tommy are both M.I.A.? | 等等 梅根和汤米都不见了? |
[02:44] | Great. | 很好 |
[02:51] | Yeah. | 说话 |
[02:53] | Good morning to you, too. | 早上好啊 |
[02:55] | I was at the courthouse today. Ran into Judge Klein. | 我今天去了法院 造访了卡尔林法官 |
[02:57] | Oh? | 所以呢? |
[02:58] | He said your father’s exhumation was granted. | 他说你父亲的开馆请求通过了 |
[03:01] | This is great news. How come you didn’t tell me? | 这是个好消息啊 你怎么能不告诉我? |
[03:02] | I tried, the other day at the station. | 我有啊 那天在警察局 |
[03:05] | Almost caught you | 你走得很匆忙嘛 |
[03:07] | before you left, but… | 我都快见到你了 但… |
[03:08] | Oh, you saw me leaving with Riley, | 噢 你看到我和莱利一起离开了 |
[03:10] | didn’t you? | 对吧? |
[03:11] | That’s why you’re withholding. | 这就解释了你为什么拒绝 |
[03:13] | Look, Megan, the ball was in your court. | 瞧 梅根 你掌握着赛场的那颗球 |
[03:15] | You took it out of play. | 你却把它踢出界 |
[03:16] | Didn’t take you long to find another game. | 怎么不再费点神开始另一场游戏 |
[03:20] | Oh, God, it’s the office. | 噢 天哪 办公室来电 |
[03:22] | You would think I’m the only M.E. in town. | 你们真以为我是镇上唯一的法医 |
[03:26] | Listen, Tommy, this… | 听着 汤米 这是… |
[03:28] | thing with my father, it’s fine, okay? | 关于我父亲的事 没问题的 好吗? |
[03:31] | I’m handling it. | 我可以摆平的 |
[03:33] | In fact, I have a 9:00 A.M. appointment at the cemetery. | 实际上 我早上九点在墓地有个预约 |
[03:35] | I’ll meet you there. | 我们那里见 |
[03:36] | I just told you, I’m… handling it. | 我告诉你了 我…我可以摆平的 |
[03:38] | Right. You’re not doing this without me. | 好吧 我一定要陪着你 |
[03:57] | You sure you want to go through with this? | 你确定你能可以吗? |
[03:59] | Now the image you have in your mind of your dad, | 现在残存在你脑海里关于你父亲的印象 |
[04:02] | you can still keep that intact. | 仍旧可以让它完好无损 |
[04:04] | Whatever’s in there… it’s not him. | 无论里面有什么…都不会是他 |
[04:07] | Megan… | 梅根… |
[04:08] | it’s just what he left behind. | 只是他的遗物 |
[04:10] | I need to do this. | 我需要搞定这个 |
[04:14] | Ma’am? | 可以了吗? |
[04:15] | Yes. | 请吧 |
[04:50] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[04:56] | What did you do, come by for a final look? | 你来干什么 过来看最后一眼 |
[04:58] | No. I came to see you. | 不 我是来看你的 |
[05:00] | To gloat? | 幸灾乐祸? |
[05:02] | Well, you got your exhumation order. | 好吧 你通过了开馆请求 |
[05:04] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[05:09] | Daddy’s coffin was empty. | 爸爸的棺椁是空的 |
[05:17] | What? | 什么? |
[05:18] | That is impossible. | 那不可能 |
[05:21] | You must have opened the wrong… | 你一定是开错了… |
[05:23] | I saw him. I watched him go into the ground. | 我看着他 我亲眼看着他下葬的 |
[05:27] | Someone came back after the funeral | 有人在葬礼结束后返回那里 |
[05:29] | and removed the body. | 移走了尸体 |
[05:30] | That is ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[05:32] | Why would anybody want to do that? | 为什么会有人那样做? |
[05:34] | To keep somebody from discovering the truth, | 为了阻止某人发现真相 |
[05:36] | that he was murdered, | 父亲是被杀的 |
[05:38] | that his suicide was staged. | 自杀只是伪装的 |
[05:45] | I am… | 我… |
[05:47] | I’m sorry, mom. | 我很抱歉 妈妈 |
[05:49] | I know how difficult this is for you. | 我知道这对你有多难承受 |
[06:00] | Sullivan. | 沙利文 |
[06:08] | Closed door? That can’t be good. | 关门了? 一定没好事 |
[06:10] | Did you think I wouldn’t find out? | 你觉得可以瞒着我吗? |
[06:13] | Word’s reached me that you’ve been | 在你因私人原因使用实验室时 |
[06:15] | using the crime lab for personal reasons. | 我就知道了 |
[06:17] | I just had a few people check out the validity | 我只是让一些人查查 |
[06:19] | of a suicide note. | 遗书的合法性 |
[06:20] | This wasn’t personal. | 这不是私事 |
[06:21] | For Megan Hunt, I know. | 我知道 是为了梅根 亨特 |
[06:23] | She had a feeling | 她有种直觉 |
[06:24] | somebody staged her father’s suicide, | 有人故意伪造她父亲的自杀案 |
[06:26] | that he may have been murdered. | 他父亲很可能是被杀的 |
[06:27] | So you’ve been tying up our resources | 所以你因为出于直觉而质疑定论调查 |
[06:30] | on an off-book investigation based on feelings? | 就擅自使用政府资源吗? |
[06:35] | Even I had my doubts, but we just exhumed her father. | 虽然我也不确定 但我们刚打开他父亲的棺椁 |
[06:38] | The coffin was empty. Somebody stole the body. | 发现是空的 有人偷了尸体 |
[06:40] | There could be other explanations. | 这只有其他的解释 |
[06:42] | Or he was murdered, | 就是他是被杀的 |
[06:43] | and the killer is covering his tracks. | 凶手正在掩盖他的作案痕迹 |
[06:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:46] | If you think there’s something there, | 如果你认为有些什么 |
[06:48] | then see it through. | 就去破案 |
[06:49] | But no more back channels, okay? | 但不许再有小动作了 明白? |
[06:59] | So your father used to work here at the university? | 你父亲曾在这所大学工作吗? |
[07:01] | He was a doctor. | 他是名医生 |
[07:02] | Uh, may of 1977, huh? | 啊 1977 五月 对吗? |
[07:05] | Yes, the patient files of Dr. David Hunt | 没错 来自学校保健诊所里 |
[07:07] | from the campus health clinic. | 大卫 亨特的病人档案 |
[07:09] | The university’s good at keeping records? | 大学一直很擅长保存记录吗? |
[07:10] | Oh, insanely. | 噢 绝对的 |
[07:11] | The old head of the department was here | 这里的老部门主管 |
[07:13] | for, like, a hundred years. | 像是 一百年了 |
[07:14] | He was a total organization Nazi. | 他完全是个纳粹管理机 |
[07:18] | So, um, this is for a police investigation? | 所以 啊 这是出于警方调查吗? |
[07:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:22] | Like a… like a cold case? | 像…像是个冷门案件 |
[07:24] | ‘Cause I devour those shows. | 因为我对犯罪节目非常狂热 |
[07:26] | Um, I could really be helping you catch a killer right now. | 我真的可以帮你们抓住凶手啊 |
[07:29] | Could be. | 可能吧 |
[07:30] | Wow. | 哇 |
[07:32] | Oh, here it is. Box 5-0-9-6-5-4. | 噢 这里 5-0-9-6-5-4号箱子 |
[07:35] | Huh. It seems kinda light. | 啊 似乎有点轻啊 |
[07:45] | You’re sure this is the right box? | 你确定这个箱子是对的? |
[07:47] | 1,000%. Could I see it? | 百分之一千正确 我能看看吗? |
[07:48] | But where are the files? | 但那些档案呢? |
[07:49] | Damn it! | 该死的! |
[07:51] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[07:52] | It’s happening all over again. | 又重蹈覆辙了 |
[07:53] | Where are you going? | 你去哪啊? |
[07:54] | I’m walking. I need some air. | 随便走走 我需要点新鲜空气 |
[07:57] | Unidentified male victim, | 身份不明的男性受害人 |
[07:59] | possibly in his 60s. | 年龄大约60岁 |
[08:01] | Both hands were severed at the wrist. | 双手被切断至手腕 |
[08:04] | He suffered a gunshot wound to the upper left chest, | 胸部左上部位遭受枪伤 |
[08:06] | which was a through and through. | 伤口淋漓尽致 |
[08:07] | So it’s a wash on any ballistics evidence. | 所以会清洗掉任何弹道学证据 |
[08:11] | At least until we find the location where he was shot. | 至少得等我们找到他被枪击的地点 |
[08:13] | Which is almost impossible unless we have an I.D. | 除非我们得知身份 否则几乎是不可能 |
[08:16] | And no hands, so no prints. | 没有手就没有指纹 |
[08:17] | We can’t run his face through missing persons | 我们也就不能将他的脸比对失踪人口 |
[08:19] | because he doesn’t have one. | 因为他没有脸 |
[08:21] | I ran a sample of his blood to D.N.A. | 我从他的一个血液样本里抽取了D.n.a |
[08:23] | And so far, we have zip. | 直到现在 我们没有任何进展 |
[08:25] | So if he’s not in the system, | 所以 如果他无从查证 |
[08:27] | we’re up a you know where without a you know what. | 我们现在的处境进退两难 |
[08:29] | You can say “paddle,” Curtis. | 你可以说”捉急” 柯蒂斯 |
[08:31] | Boy, don’t… | 各位 别闹… |
[08:32] | Have you boys forgotten my specialty? | 你们大家是不是忘记了我的专长? |
[08:34] | Let me take a crack at him. | 让我给他来一个绝佳的变身 |
[08:35] | I may not be able to give him hands, | 可能我不能够给他一双手 |
[08:36] | but I can give him a face. | 但是我能够给他一张脸 |
[08:47] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[08:50] | Please, you have… you have nothing to fear from me. | 拜托 你不需要… 你不需要怕我 |
[08:52] | I… | 我… |
[08:55] | It’s very nice to see you, Megan. | 很高兴见到你 梅根 |
[08:57] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不是吧 |
[09:00] | Don’t… don’t what? | 不是… 什么不是? |
[09:01] | You really want me to believe | 你真的想要我相信 |
[09:03] | we just met here by coincidence? | 我们在这里是碰巧遇见的吗? |
[09:04] | Look, I can assure you, | 我能向你保证 |
[09:05] | this is not by my design. | 这不是我设计好的 |
[09:07] | I’ve thought about you, Megan. | 我想起你 梅根 |
[09:09] | I realized that | 我发现 |
[09:11] | because of our past, | 正是因为我们的过去 |
[09:12] | you might not be inclined to return to me for therapy. | 你可能不愿意回到我的治疗 |
[09:14] | I do tend not to take the advice of sociopaths. | 我不接受反社会者的建议 |
[09:18] | Please don’t. | 拜托 不要 |
[09:20] | Don’t boil me down to that. | 不要把我归结到那类人 |
[09:21] | It’s… demeaning. | 那很… 侮辱人 |
[09:24] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[09:25] | And I’m not | 我对你而言 |
[09:26] | just a bundle of daddy issues to you? | 不只是一大堆关于父亲的麻烦吗? |
[09:29] | No. | 不是 |
[09:30] | You’re so much more. | 你不只是那样 |
[09:34] | But you must admit that you are… | 但是你必须承认 你… |
[09:36] | Still haunted | 还在受到 |
[09:38] | by the death of your father. | 你父亲去世的困扰 |
[09:41] | You want me to admit something to you? | 你想我向你承认一些事情? |
[09:43] | I will. | 我会的 |
[09:45] | You got away with murder, | 你侥幸逃脱了谋杀罪 |
[09:48] | two people, at least. | 至少两个受害人 |
[09:51] | And I know that you had your… | 而且我还知道你有你的… |
[09:54] | reasons. | 理由 |
[09:55] | I even understand those reasons. | 我甚至理解那些理由 |
[09:58] | But I don’t like it. | 但是我不喜欢 |
[10:02] | I told you things, | 我告诉你一些事情吧 |
[10:05] | things I’ve never told anyone before. | 一些我从来没有告诉过别人的事情 |
[10:09] | I have never betrayed your confidence. | 我从来没有背叛过你的信任 |
[10:11] | You helped me remember why I don’t trust people. | 你帮助我记得为什么我不信任别人 |
[10:15] | Because people disappoint. | 因为当别人辜负了你的期望时 |
[10:17] | They fail you. | 你会失望 |
[10:19] | That’s your past talking, Megan. | 那是你过去的看法 梅根 |
[10:22] | Because you felt abandoned by your father, | 因为你觉得被你父亲抛弃了 |
[10:25] | it’s colored your every move. | 它影响了你每一方面 |
[10:27] | Maybe so. | 可能是吧 |
[10:29] | But it also taught me to rely on myself. | 但是它也教会我要依靠自己 |
[10:33] | And as far as my daddy issues go, | 至于我那父亲问题 |
[10:37] | I am taking care of those the best way I know how. | 我会用最好的方式去处理 |
[10:41] | My way. | 我做主 |
[10:59] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[11:08] | Today is April the 10th, 1970. | 今天是1970年的四月十号 |
[11:11] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[11:13] | You know my name, daddy. | 你知道我的名字 爸爸 |
[11:14] | Well, tell the machine, honey. | 好吧 亲爱的 对着这个机器说 |
[11:16] | Megan Hunt. | 梅根 亨特 |
[11:17] | And how old are you, Megan? | 梅根 你几岁? |
[11:18] | 5. | 五岁 |
[11:20] | Okay. I’m gonna ask you some questions, okay? | 好的 我想问你几个问题 可以吗? |
[11:22] | For posterity. | 为了子孙后代 |
[11:24] | What’s that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[11:25] | Well, it means that one day, we can listen to this | 嗯 它意味着有一天 当我老得头发发白 |
[11:28] | when I’m old and gray. | 我们可以听听这个录音 |
[11:31] | What do you want to be when you grow up? | 你长大后想干什么? |
[11:35] | A bird. | 一只小鸟 |
[11:36] | What? | 什么? |
[11:37] | You want to be a bird when you grow up? | 你长大后想要当一只小鸟? |
[11:39] | Yep, a red one, | 是的 一只红色的小鸟 |
[11:41] | and I’m never gonna stop flying. | 然后我永远都不想停下来 |
[11:42] | I’m thirsty. I’m gonna get some water. | 我很渴 我要去喝点水 |
[11:44] | No, no, wait, wait, honey, | 不 不 等一下 亲爱的 |
[11:46] | don’t leave. | 不要走 |
[12:22] | So this was your father’s study, huh? | 所以这里是你父亲的书房? |
[12:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:25] | It’s also where he… | 这里也是他… |
[12:28] | where his body was found. | 他的尸体被发现的地方 |
[12:30] | So with everything in the house gone, | 所以这里的所有东西都被搬走了 |
[12:33] | what could that key possibly open? | 那把还能是什么的钥匙? |
[12:35] | I don’t know, but if he went to all the trouble to hide it, | 我不知道 可他如此费尽心机地把它藏起来 |
[12:38] | it must have been important. | 那肯定是很重要的 |
[12:40] | This was his favorite room. | 这里是他最喜欢的空间 |
[12:47] | You know, there’s something I wanted to ask you. | 我有些事情想要问你 |
[12:50] | What? | 什么事? |
[12:52] | Well, after my accident after the plane crash, | 在我发生空难的那次意外之后 |
[12:55] | you left me a voice mail. | 你给我留了一个语音邮件 |
[12:56] | You said… | 你说… |
[12:57] | I need to know something, then it got cut off. | 我需要知道一些事情 然后就中断了 |
[13:01] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[13:02] | Yeah, I… yeah, | 是的 我… 是的 |
[13:04] | I just played it over and over again. | 我一次又一次的重播那段语音 |
[13:06] | There was just something in your voice. | 你的声音里隐藏着某种情绪 |
[13:08] | I needed to know what? | 我需要知道什么? |
[13:10] | Um… | 呃… |
[13:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:14] | Uh, you were missing. | 啊 你失踪了 |
[13:17] | I thought something had happened to you. | 我猜你应该发生了什么事 |
[13:19] | We were all worried. | 我们都很担心 |
[13:21] | Oh, was that it? | 噢 就那样? |
[13:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:26] | Because… | 因为… |
[13:27] | you know, | 你知道的 |
[13:30] | if something ever happened to you… | 如果你出了什么事… |
[13:41] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[13:42] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[13:48] | Look. | 看 |
[13:54] | Wow. | 哇呜 |
[13:55] | Never knew that was there. | 我从来不知道还有这个 |
[14:10] | It’s one of the missing medical files. | 这是其中一份失踪的医疗档案 |
[14:16] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[14:18] | Why’d your dad go to such great lengths to hide this? | 为什么你的父亲如此费劲地去把这个藏起来? |
[14:21] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[14:23] | but I bet it got him killed. | 但我敢打赌这让他送了命 |
[14:45] | I’ve gone over this file at least ten times, | 我仔细检查这个档案不下十次 |
[14:47] | and I still don’t know | 但我依然不知道 |
[14:49] | why my father kept it under lock and key. | 为什么我的父亲把它锁起来 |
[14:51] | But he was definitely Lindsay Pratt’s doctor | 但是他绝对是琳达赛 布拉特 |
[14:52] | at the university. | 在大学时的医生 |
[14:54] | It’s pretty obvious she was assaulted. | 很明显她是被殴打的 |
[14:56] | Were you able to locate her? | 你可以查到她的住址吗? |
[14:57] | I really want to ask her what happened. | 我真的很想问问她发生了什么 |
[14:58] | That’s not gonna be possible, ’cause Lindsay Pratt is dead. | 不可能了 因为琳达赛 布拉特已经死了 |
[15:01] | What? | 什么? |
[15:02] | Murdered, 1977… | 被谋杀 1977年… |
[15:04] | she was killed the day before your father died. | 她被杀的日期就在你父亲死的日期的前一天 |
[15:06] | It’s a good thing you’re sitting down. | 还好你坐着听我说 |
[15:07] | You’re not gonna believe who killed her. | 你简直不敢相信是谁杀死她的 |
[15:09] | Earl Brown. | 厄尔 布朗 |
[15:10] | Earl Brown? | 厄尔 布朗? |
[15:12] | Why do I know that name… Earl Brown? | 我应该知道这个人吗… 厄尔 布朗? |
[15:14] | Earl Brown, serial killer, remember? | 厄尔 布朗 连环杀手 还记得吗? |
[15:16] | Killed four other girls the same year. | 在同一年还杀死了另外四个女孩 |
[15:19] | And Lindsay and my father died within a day of each other? | 琳达赛和我父亲的死期只相隔一天? |
[15:21] | There’s no way that’s not related. | 这里面肯定藏着某种联系 |
[15:24] | Please don’t tell me Earl Brown’s dead, too. | 拜托 别告诉我厄尔 布朗也死了 |
[15:27] | Very much alive.Convicted in 1978. | 他还活着 1978年被判入狱 |
[15:30] | He’s servingthree consecutive life terms. | 他在服刑 三连环命案的罪行 |
[15:33] | Mr. Brown. | 布朗先生 |
[15:36] | Mr. Brown, we were hoping we could get | 布朗先生 我们希望我们能 |
[15:38] | a few minutes of your time. | 打扰你几分钟的时间 |
[15:40] | To whom am I speaking? | 我在跟谁说话? |
[15:42] | I’m detective Tommy Sullivan from Philly P.D. | 我是费城警察局的探员 汤米 沙利文 |
[15:44] | This is my associate, Dr. Megan Hunt | 这是我的助手 法医部的 |
[15:47] | from the Medical Examiner’s Office. | 梅根 亨特医生 |
[15:52] | Thank you. | 还是免了吧 |
[15:53] | The warden tells us you don’t speak very much. | 典狱官告诉我们你不健谈 |
[15:56] | A testament to the quality | 这是在这里 为了生存下去 |
[15:59] | of the company I’m forced to keep. | 我必须强迫去遵守的圣约 |
[16:02] | We were wondering if you could shed some light | 我们想知道 你能不能给我们透露一点 |
[16:04] | on one of your victims. | 关于你其中一个受害者的信息 |
[16:05] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[16:08] | We realize it… | 我们知道… |
[16:09] | it was a long time ago, but… | 这已经是很久之前的事了 但是… |
[16:10] | I have spent half my life | 我在监狱里度过了 |
[16:13] | in prison… Ms. Hunt. | 我的半辈子… 亨特小姐 |
[16:18] | Memories are all I have | 记忆是全部我的所有 |
[16:20] | and all I need. | 也是全部我的所需 |
[16:26] | I remember every little detail. | 我记得每一个微小的细节 |
[16:32] | Who would you like to hear about? | 你想听谁? |
[16:36] | Teresa? | 特莎? |
[16:39] | Candace? | 坎德丝? |
[16:41] | Mary? | 玛丽? |
[16:43] | Donna? | 唐娜? |
[16:48] | Now Donna… | 唐娜是… |
[16:52] | she was my favorite. | 她曾是我的最爱 |
[16:55] | She had the sweetest little blonde curls | 在她脖子的后颈处有一头 |
[17:00] | on the nape of her neck… | 金色的卷发 |
[17:02] | Tell me about Lindsay Pratt. | 告诉我琳达赛 布拉特的事 |
[17:07] | I never had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Pratt. | 布拉特小姐我可从未有幸见过 |
[17:10] | That doesn’t seem possible, seeing you murdered her. | 那不可能 有人看到你杀了她 |
[17:17] | I did not end that girl’s life, detective. | 我没杀那个女孩 警官 |
[17:20] | And it upsets me | 令我沮丧的是 |
[17:22] | that the legal record states otherwise. | 法律记录却言之相左 |
[17:28] | So I’m just supposed to believe you? | 所以我应该相信你? |
[17:30] | Well… | 好吧… |
[17:33] | look around you, detective. | 环顾下你的四周 警官 |
[17:37] | I’m not going anywhere for… | 至少有三辈子… |
[17:40] | three lifetimes at least. | 我哪里也去不了 |
[17:44] | Ask yourself… | 扪心自问… |
[17:48] | why would I lie? | 我为什么要撒谎? |
[18:04] | Nice shot. | 完美一击 |
[18:06] | Ah. Oh, thank you. | 啊 噢 谢谢 |
[18:08] | You’re too kind. | 谢谢你的赞美 |
[18:09] | Dr. Hunt, I’m guessing. | 我猜 您是亨特医生 |
[18:11] | My office said you’d be coming by. | 我办公室人说你会来拜访 |
[18:13] | Mr. Fitz. | 费兹先生 |
[18:14] | Detective, don’t recognize you from the trenches. | 警官 同一战壕却没能认出你啊 |
[18:17] | Tommy Sullivan, recent transplant. | 汤米 沙利文 最近升迁的 |
[18:19] | Retired myself, ten years ago. | 我十年前就退休了 |
[18:20] | We’re here to ask you about the Earl Brown murders, | 我们来这里是想问你有关厄尔 布朗凶杀案的 |
[18:23] | since you were the lead detective on that case. | 因为你当年是负责此案的主要人物 |
[18:25] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[18:27] | Well, that’s been a while. | 那已经有一阵时间了 |
[18:29] | And it’s well documented. | 而且很好的记录在案 |
[18:33] | What could I possibly tell you that | 我怎么会告诉你 |
[18:34] | case files and court records haven’t spelled out | 案件情况和还没有阐明细节的 |
[18:38] | in detail? | 法庭记录? |
[18:41] | Well, the fact that Earl Brown | 好吧 事实是厄尔 布朗 |
[18:43] | didn’t actually kill Lindsay Pratt for one. | 实际上并没有杀害琳达赛 布拉特 |
[18:46] | After all this time, | 在这一次之后 |
[18:48] | why would you suddenly believe something like that? | 你为什么突然相信起了这档子事情? |
[18:51] | Uh, we’re just looking | 呃 我们只是在调查 |
[18:52] | into a possible murder case from 1977. | 一桩1977年的可疑凶杀案 |
[18:55] | We think it has something to do with Ms. Pratt’s death. | 我们只是觉得这和布拉特小姐的死有关 |
[18:57] | And Earl Brown claims | 而且厄尔 布朗强调 |
[18:58] | that he never met Lindsay Pratt. | 他从来没有见过琳达赛 布拉特 |
[19:02] | Ms. Pratt was a co-ed | 布拉特小姐是男女混合学校的学生 |
[19:05] | with a similar victim profile to all the others. | 这是跟其他受害人的共同点 |
[19:09] | Method of death… asphyxiation. | 死亡的原因… 窒息 |
[19:11] | Not to mention that each of the victims | 更不必说 每一位受害者的舌头上 |
[19:14] | had a postage stamp affixed to their tongue. | 都有这深深的印记 |
[19:16] | A 13-cent stamp, by the way, | 顺便说一下 可有十三厘米长 |
[19:19] | because he said | 因为他说 |
[19:21] | that it was his duty to send the girls on | 送这些姑娘一程 |
[19:24] | to their next destination. | 是他的责任 |
[19:27] | The jury came back with a guilty verdict | 陪审团返庭后作出了有罪判决 |
[19:30] | without a moment of deliberation. | 他们甚至没有片刻的审议 |
[19:35] | If you’re pursuing this lead | 如果因为被定罪的连环杀手的话 |
[19:38] | on the word of a convicted serial killer, | 你都认为是线索而追查下去 |
[19:42] | I’d say you’re on a fool’s errand. | 那么我会说你在做无用功 |
[19:44] | Whereas myself, | 而我自己 |
[19:46] | I have more therapeutic endeavors | 在近期 |
[19:49] | in my immediate future. | 又还有治疗要做 |
[19:53] | Good day. | 祝你顺利 |
[19:55] | Thanks so much. | 谢谢 |
[20:01] | There you are. We were getting worried. | 原来你在这 我们都在担心你 |
[20:03] | You weren’t answering your phone. | 你不接听电话 |
[20:04] | And here comes the big speech. | 又要给我上课了 |
[20:05] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[20:07] | I cannot be at your beck and call 24 hours a day. | 我不能二十四小时都听候你的差遣 |
[20:09] | That is asking way too much of me. | 这对我来说太过了 |
[20:11] | That is not what I was gonna… | 这不是我想要的… |
[20:11] | and I know I should’ve called, | 我知道我应该说一声 |
[20:12] | but this thing with my father has… | 但这件事情关联到我的父亲… |
[20:14] | Yes, you’ve been looking into his death, I know. | 是的 你一直在调查他的死 我知道 |
[20:15] | Yes, I have, | 是的 我是 |
[20:16] | and please don’t tell me it’s a conflict of interest | 拜托别告诉我这有什么利益冲突 |
[20:17] | or it’s way too emotional for me, | 或这会让我情绪不稳定 |
[20:18] | because you would be correct on both counts. | 因为你总是对的 |
[20:20] | And you know what? I don’t give a damn. | 但你知道吗? 我根本不在乎 |
[20:22] | And if you have a problem with that… | 如果你觉得那有问题… |
[20:23] | I quit. | 我退出 |
[20:25] | Wh-whoa. Me… will you just let me talk? | 喂喂 能不能让我说句话 |
[20:27] | You’re not quitting, alright. | 你说个不停 |
[20:28] | I was just gonna say, | 我只是想说 |
[20:30] | I know how important this is to you. | 我知道这对你来说很重要 |
[20:31] | I would want answers, too. | 我也很想知道真相 |
[20:34] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:36] | So take as much time as you need. | 所以其他事你就不用担心了 |
[20:37] | And if anybody has a problem with that, | 如果有人有什么问题的话 |
[20:39] | you tell them they can come see me. | 让他们直接来找我就可以了 |
[20:40] | Okay. I will. | 好的 我会的 |
[20:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:54] | Are those the autopsy reports? | 这些是验尸报告吗? |
[20:56] | Yeah, from all five of Earl Brown’s victims. | 对 厄尔 布朗案件五个受害者的 |
[20:58] | All five of them died from asphyxiation. | 五个人都是窒息而死 |
[21:00] | And all five of them were found | 并且五个人的舌头上 |
[21:02] | with a postage stamp on their tongue, | 都发现了印记 |
[21:04] | but here’s the thing… | 但是有一个问题… |
[21:06] | the first four women died | 前四个女性 |
[21:08] | from a combination of smothering and torso compression. | 死于窒息以及躯干压迫 |
[21:11] | Burking. Sat on their chest | 阻闭口鼻扼杀法 坐在他们身上 |
[21:13] | – and suffocated them. – Right. | – 使他们的呼吸受阻 – 没错 |
[21:14] | But Lindsay Pratt was asphyxiated | 但是琳达赛 布拉特的窒息 |
[21:16] | in an entirely different way. | 是另外一种完全不同的方式 |
[21:18] | Her jugular veins and carotid arteries | 她脖子两边的颈静脉以及颈动脉 |
[21:20] | were compressed on both sides of her neck… | 都受到了压迫 |
[21:22] | a lateral vascular neck restraint. | 属于一种血管颈约束 |
[21:25] | Sounds like an old police choke hold. | 听起来像是警察惯用的锁喉手法 |
[21:26] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:27] | Okay, and Brown’s M.O. with a postage stamp… | 好吧 布朗在舌头上记标记的手法… |
[21:29] | none of this information was ever leaked to the press. | 这些信息从来没有向媒体透露过 |
[21:32] | So… what if | 所以 如果是… |
[21:35] | a police officer kills Lindsay Pratt, | 警察杀了琳达赛 布拉特 |
[21:39] | sticks a 13-cent postage stamp on her tongue | 然后在她的舌头上做了13厘米的标记 |
[21:43] | to look like Earl Brown did it? | 是这件案子看起来像是厄尔 布朗做的一样? |
[21:46] | Maybe your father was the only one who knew, | 可能你的父亲是唯一知晓 |
[21:48] | that’s what got him killed. | 谁是凶手的人 |
[21:49] | It’s no wonder Glen Fitz wasn’t very forthcoming. | 难怪戈林 费兹不太想提供信息 |
[21:52] | He was the lead detective on this case. | 他是这件案件的主要调查警官 |
[21:54] | He knew everything. | 他知道所有细节 |
[21:55] | Or he was the killer. | 也许他就是凶手 |
[22:08] | Oh, Chief, there you are. | 哦 主任 原来你在这里 |
[22:09] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[22:10] | You got a minute? | 你有时间吗? |
[22:12] | Not unless you’re here to tell me | 除非你来跟我说 |
[22:13] | that you’re dropping this business | 你已经不再调查 |
[22:14] | with Megan Hunt’s father | 梅根 亨特父亲一案 |
[22:15] | and you’re ready to get back to work. | 而且准备回来工作了 |
[22:16] | Exact opposite, actually. | 正好相反 |
[22:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:20] | Go on. | 你说 |
[22:22] | We were looking into David Hunt’s medical practice. | 我们调查大卫 亨特的医疗记录时 |
[22:24] | We found an old patient file, been hidden all this time. | 发现一位老病人的档案 藏了许久 |
[22:27] | He had treated a young woman | 他治疗过一位女孩 |
[22:29] | who was later thought to have been murdered by Earl Brown. | 也是厄尔 布朗刀下的冤魂 |
[22:32] | The serial killer? | 那个连环杀手? |
[22:33] | Except Earl Brown says he didn’t kill her. | 可厄尔 布朗说他没杀她 |
[22:35] | The medical examiner’s report comes back | 尸检报告表明 |
[22:36] | and said that she was killed in a different manner | 她和其他遇害者的 |
[22:38] | than all his other victims. | 死因不同 |
[22:40] | Different manner how? | 死因不同? |
[22:41] | They were suffocated. | 他们是窒息而死 |
[22:42] | She was killed with a police choke hold. | 而她是被警察扼喉 |
[22:45] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[22:47] | Are you trying to say that you think | 你是说在1977年 |
[22:48] | a cop killed that girl in 1977 | 警察杀了她 |
[22:51] | and blamed it on Brown? | 再嫁祸给布朗? |
[22:53] | And I also think David Hunt knew something, | 我还认为大卫 亨特知道实情 |
[22:55] | and that’s what got him killed. | 也让他送了命 |
[22:56] | Who was the lead detective? | 谁是负责警探? |
[22:57] | Glen Fitz. | 戈林 费兹 |
[22:59] | I just want to question him officially, | 我只想正式的询问他一下 |
[23:00] | but I need your okay. | 需要你的批准 |
[23:02] | On one condition… | 只提一个要求… |
[23:03] | you tread very carefully. | 小心行事 |
[23:05] | I don’t want word of possible corruption | 我可不想被外界曝光 |
[23:07] | leaking beyond these walls. | 这里有腐败 |
[23:09] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[23:19] | Look at you go. | 看看你 |
[23:23] | And that smile. | 笑的这么灿烂 |
[23:24] | We don’t get to see that often enough. | 这可不长见啊 |
[23:27] | You dig this, don’t you? | 你专长啊 是吧 |
[23:29] | Well, yeah. This is what got me excited | 对啊 我第一次接触 |
[23:31] | about doing this kind of work in the first place. | 这种工作的时候就很兴奋 |
[23:33] | It makes me wonder why I’m so anxious to give it all up. | 它让我怀疑我为什么急于放弃这一切 |
[23:36] | What, to be a congresswoman? | 怎么 想当女议员? |
[23:38] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 |
[23:39] | Oh, you can’t help that. | 你抗拒不了 |
[23:40] | It’s the American way. | 这就是美国人的方式 |
[23:42] | Everybody’s always thinking about what’s next. | 每个人都高瞻未来 |
[23:44] | What about you? You subscribe to that theory? | 你呢? 你同意这套说法? |
[23:47] | Mnh-mnh. | 恩 |
[23:48] | I’ll be right here | 在我躺进棺材 |
[23:49] | until I crawl into a morgue drawer myself | 又在天堂复活之前 |
[23:51] | and wake up in Heaven. | 我会一直在这里 |
[23:53] | Really? | 真的? |
[23:54] | It’s all I ever wanted to do, | 这就是我所想做的 |
[23:56] | and I’m doing it. | 并且我正投入其中 |
[23:57] | Even when y’all drive me crazy, | 即使在大家让我抓狂的时候 |
[23:59] | I’m loving every minute of it. | 我仍然乐此不彼 |
[24:03] | And if you tell anybody I said that, | 如果你告诉别人 |
[24:05] | – I’ll sprinkle hemlock in your tea. – Oh. | – 我会在你茶里撒毒芹药 – 噢 |
[24:06] | Don’t think I won’t. | 我真干的出来 |
[24:09] | You’re in good hands, Mr. Doe. | 有专家给你把关呢 无名尸先生 |
[24:17] | Okay, here’s the thing… | 好吧 现在这样… |
[24:18] | I know you want a crack at him, Megan, | 我知道你想去审问他 |
[24:20] | but you’re gonna have to let me fly solo on this one. | 但是这件事你得交给我单独处理 |
[24:22] | What? | 什么? |
[24:23] | This guy may have killed my father. | 这人可能杀了我父亲 |
[24:25] | May have. | 只是可能 |
[24:26] | Now I know how to talk to these guys. | 现在我知道怎么跟这些人交流 |
[24:28] | Do you want to nail him? | 想证明他有罪吗? |
[24:31] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[24:34] | How you doing, Mr. Fitz? | 最近怎么样 费兹先生? |
[24:36] | I know your time is valuable. | 我知道你的时间很宝贵 |
[24:38] | I just wanted to continue our discussion in light | 我只想坦白的和你继续讨论 |
[24:40] | of some new information… | 一些新情况… |
[24:42] | – Just say your piece. – Okay. | – 想说什么就说 – 好吧 |
[24:44] | Dr. Hunt reviewed the autopsy reports | 亨特先生复查了布朗案子里每个 |
[24:46] | of each one of Brown’s victims. | 受害者的验尸报告 |
[24:47] | You said there was only one cause of death for each case. | 你说每个案件里只有一个死因 |
[24:50] | Asphyxiation. | 窒息而死 |
[24:51] | Well, she found two modes of death. | 她发现了两种死因 |
[24:53] | Four of ’em died from burking. | 其中四人因口鼻被阻闭而死 |
[24:55] | Lindsay died from an outdated police choke hold. | 琳达赛死于一种旧式的警察扼喉手法 |
[24:57] | Close enough. | 很接近 |
[24:59] | Yeah, you see that’s what I find hard to believe. | 是 这就是让我难理解的地方 |
[25:00] | Somebody with your knowledge, your experience… | 你这等的学识 经验… |
[25:03] | why would you blanket two modes of death | 为什么在同一份署名下 |
[25:05] | under the same signature? | 隐瞒这两种死因 |
[25:06] | Earl Brown is guilty, believe me. | 厄尔 布朗是有罪的 相信我 |
[25:10] | You ever heard of the name David Hunt? | 你听过大卫 亨特这个名字吗? |
[25:11] | – No. – He was a doctor | – 没有 – 他是一个医生 |
[25:13] | who treated Lindsay for some injuries | 琳达赛在遭受毒打受伤之后 |
[25:14] | after she got beat up. | 他治疗过她 |
[25:16] | See, I’m thinking she was afraid | 所以 我觉得她之所以害怕 |
[25:17] | to report her assailant to the police because | 向警察说出攻击者是因为 |
[25:19] | it was actually a cop. | 袭击者就是一个警察 |
[25:22] | By the end of the week, | 一周临近结束的时候 |
[25:23] | both of ’em are dead. | 他们都死了 |
[25:25] | Well, that’s a pretty wild theory you’ve concocted there. | 你捏造的这些简直就是无稽之谈 |
[25:28] | And just how do I factor in? | 那跟我有什么关系? |
[25:31] | Well, you’re the closest one to the investigation. | 你和这个调查案关系密切 |
[25:33] | See, you had Earl Brown on four counts of homicide. | 所以 你给厄尔 布朗冠上杀害四人的罪名 |
[25:38] | So why throw the other murder in there? | 那为什么让别的杀人犯逍遥法外呢? |
[25:40] | I see where this is going and I don’t like it one bit. | 我知道这是怎么回事 我一点都不喜欢这样 |
[25:43] | Let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你 |
[25:45] | I was a great cop, | 我曾经是个比你出色两倍的 |
[25:47] | twice the cop you’re ever gonna be. | 了不起的警察 |
[25:49] | Decades of protecting this city, | 守护这个城市几十年 |
[25:50] | and this is the thanks I get? | 难道这就是我得到的感激? |
[25:52] | You feel the need to get in touch | 你要是还想联系我的话 |
[25:54] | with me again, you do it through my lawyer. | 就和我的律师联系吧 |
[25:56] | No, no, no. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[25:58] | You are not… | 你这次… |
[25:59] | squirming out of it this time. | 别想绞尽脑汁逃脱 |
[26:01] | So what, Lindsay was your girlfriend? | 所以说 琳达赛是你女朋友 |
[26:02] | She threatened to tell your wife, | 她威胁说要告诉你的妻子 |
[26:04] | and you punched her, a little jab in the ribs, | 你就打她 刺她的肋骨 |
[26:06] | and then you what, had to finish her off? | 然后你 不得不杀了她? |
[26:07] | You know, I don’t know | 我不知道你究竟 |
[26:09] | who the hell you think you are, lady, | 以为自己是谁 女士 |
[26:10] | but you better shut up. | 但是你最好闭嘴 |
[26:11] | Oh, yeah, or what? | 是啊 还有呢? |
[26:12] | You gonna shut me up, just like you did Lindsay, | 你想让我闭嘴 就像你对琳达赛那样 |
[26:15] | and like you did my father? | 像你对我父亲那样? |
[26:17] | Okay, Megan, let’s go. | 好了 梅根 我们走 |
[26:19] | You are gonna pay for what you did. | 你会自己的所作所为付出代价 |
[26:24] | I told you to let me handle this. | 我说了让我处理这事 |
[26:26] | He killed my father! I know it was him! | 他杀了我父亲! 我知道就是他 |
[26:28] | We… we don’t know that, | 我们… 我们还不清楚 |
[26:29] | Megan, and now by you busting in there, | 梅根 现在你一搅合 |
[26:30] | you basically just laid out our whole theory. | 我们的计划全被你泄露了 |
[26:32] | Now he knows exactly what we’re thinking, | 现在他知道我们到底在想什么 |
[26:33] | how to counteract. | 就懂怎么对付我们了 |
[26:34] | You were too soft on him. | 你对他太仁慈了 |
[26:36] | Megan, it’s just an interrogation tactic. | 梅根 这只是一种审讯策略 |
[26:38] | Ohh! | 噢! |
[26:39] | So what? So what, that is it? | 那又怎样? 所以 就这样? |
[26:41] | No, it’s not it! I got a call in to his former partner. | 不 当然不是 他以前的搭档给我打过电话 |
[26:43] | I’ll start with him. | 我从他那下手 |
[26:45] | I’ll talk with him. I’ll see what he knows. | 我会和他谈谈 看他知道什么 |
[26:46] | This is the guy! We had him! | 他就是凶手! 我们已经抓住他了! |
[26:49] | Megan, we need evidence or he’s gonna walk. | 梅根 我们需要证据 否则他随时能走 |
[26:53] | No, no, he won’t. | 不 不 他别想走 |
[26:55] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[26:57] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[27:07] | You got me. | 你说对了 |
[27:09] | This time it’s no coincidence. | 这次不是巧合 |
[27:11] | Wow. | 哇 |
[27:14] | Cornering me in the police station. | 在警察局堵我 |
[27:16] | That is bold, | 就算是你 |
[27:18] | even for you. | 也够胆大的 |
[27:20] | Well, I’ve got nothing to hide. | 我没什么好躲的 |
[27:22] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
[27:24] | To talk. | 谈谈 |
[27:26] | I was bothered by something you said yesterday. | 我很迷惑你昨天所说的 |
[27:29] | You said you were going to deal with things | 你说你要用你自己的方法 |
[27:31] | in your own way. | 处理一些事情 |
[27:32] | And I got to thinking | 然后我就开始思考 |
[27:34] | so I did a little homework. | 所以我做了点调查 |
[27:36] | You no longer believe | 你不相信 |
[27:38] | you father committed suicide, do you? | 你父亲是自杀的 是吗? |
[27:41] | You believe he was murdered. | 你认为他是被谋杀的 |
[27:45] | Do you have any idea who the killer may have been? | 你知道谁可能是凶手吗? |
[27:51] | But justice… | 但是公正… |
[27:53] | has proven elusive, hasn’t it? | 一直难以辨清 不是吗? |
[27:56] | Even for you. | 即使对你而言 |
[27:58] | For now. | 目前而已 |
[28:00] | I know what you believe. | 我知道你相信什么 |
[28:05] | If you could just find the person | 如果你能找到那个 |
[28:07] | who took your father from you, | 把你的父亲从你身边带走的人 |
[28:09] | then that deep fissure in your heart | 那么你心里那道深深的伤痕 |
[28:11] | will somehow be mended. | 就会被抚平 |
[28:15] | But I can assure you, | 但是我可以向你保证 |
[28:16] | even if that moment comes, | 即使真相大白 |
[28:18] | the fissure will remain. | 伤痕仍在 |
[28:21] | Because what punishment | 到底怎样的惩罚才足够 |
[28:23] | can possibly be fitting enough | 施加到那个无法被原谅的人身上? |
[28:26] | for the one who inexcusably robbed you… | 他抢走了你… |
[28:30] | of what was so dear? | 如此珍爱的人 |
[28:33] | There’s only one just punishment, | 只有一种惩罚可以 |
[28:37] | only one… | 只有一种… |
[28:40] | possible outcome suitable… | 结局合适… |
[28:44] | for a taker of lives. | 那个杀人犯 |
[28:47] | It’s not gonna bring my father back. | 就算这样我的父亲也回不来了 |
[28:50] | Did it bring your wife back? | 它能让你的妻子能回来吗? |
[28:54] | Did it mend the fissure… | 你内心深处的伤口… |
[28:58] | deep in your heart? | 它能修复吗? |
[29:00] | It most certainly did. | 肯定可以 |
[29:05] | I’d like to help you, Megan. | 我想帮你 梅根 |
[29:10] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[29:21] | No. | 不用 |
[29:23] | No. | 不用 |
[29:26] | I need to do this my way, the legal way. | 我想用我自己的方法解决 正当合法的 |
[29:31] | You do understand me? | 你听懂了吗? |
[29:41] | Very well, then. | 当然 |
[30:36] | Oh, God. | 噢 天啊 |
[30:42] | Oh! | 噢! |
[31:55] | Talk to me, daddy. Talk to me. | 给我点提示 爸 给我点提示 |
[32:00] | What did you know? | 你知道什么? |
[32:04] | What did you see? | 你看见什么了? |
[32:15] | Megan, how’s it going? | 梅根 进展怎么样? |
[32:17] | Oh, hey. | 嗨 |
[32:19] | That bad, huh? | 很糟吗? |
[32:30] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[32:33] | Who’s this guy? | 这是谁? |
[32:34] | Oh, it’s for the case I’m working. | 我在处理的一个案子中的人 |
[32:36] | A John Doe found in the park. | 在公园里发现的无名受害者 |
[32:37] | I reconstructed his face. | 我重现了他的脸 |
[32:39] | I’m hoping it’ll help us get an I.D. | 希望能发现他的身份 |
[32:40] | What happened to him? | 发生了什么事? |
[32:41] | He was shot in the chest and both hands severed, | 胸部中了一枪 双手被砍了 |
[32:43] | about three days ago, why? | 大概三天前吧 怎么啦? |
[32:46] | Ah. | 啊 |
[32:48] | Look at that photo, the guy on the left. | 看这张照片 左边的那个男人 |
[32:49] | One of the homicide detectives. | 杀人犯警官中的一个 |
[32:51] | That photo was taken in 1977. | 这张照片是1977年拍的 |
[32:55] | Now look at your drawing. | 再看你的画 |
[33:01] | Whoa. Look at the similarities… | 哇哦 看一下这些相似的地方… |
[33:04] | that heavy eyebrow ridge, the… the cheekbones, | 这么重的眉岭 还有这个颧骨… |
[33:06] | the diastema. | 还有他们的齿隙 |
[33:07] | That is the same guy | 这就是同一个人 |
[33:09] | 35 years later. | 过了35年罢了 |
[33:11] | It has to be… | 这一定是 |
[33:14] | Glen Fitz’s | 戈林 费兹的 |
[33:16] | former partner… | 前搭档… |
[33:18] | Wilcox. | 维尔克斯 |
[33:20] | Arthur Wilcox. | 叫亚瑟 维尔克斯 |
[33:22] | Wilcox. All right, so what… what does that mean? | 维尔克斯 好吧 那这意味着什么? |
[33:25] | What does it mean? It means… | 意味着什么? 意味着… |
[33:26] | it means everything. | 一切都水落石出了 |
[33:39] | Oh, damn it. | 哦 该死 |
[33:41] | Has anyone seen Tommy Sullivan? | 有没有人见过汤米 沙利文? |
[33:44] | Chief Martin. | 马丁主任 |
[33:46] | Dr. Hunt. | 亨特医生 |
[33:48] | I know that Tommy apprised you of the Glen Fitz situation. | 我知道汤米跟你说过戈林 费兹的情况 |
[33:50] | I can now prove that he was involved. | 我能证明他跟这件案子有关 |
[33:53] | Three days ago, there was a new murder, | 三天前发生了一件新的谋杀案 |
[33:55] | all part of the cover-up. | 只是案子被掩盖了 |
[33:57] | Okay, I’m all ears. | 好吧 我洗耳恭听 |
[33:59] | Well, it’s all back at my office, but… | 那… 我们得去我的办公室 |
[34:02] | Would you mind? | 你介意吗? |
[34:04] | I… I just… I would really like to move on this. | 我… 我真的很想弄清真相 |
[34:07] | All right. | 那好 |
[34:11] | Do you know the name Arthur Wilcox? | 你有没有听说过亚瑟 维尔克斯这个人? |
[34:13] | Of course. He’s been around since I was a rookie. | 当然有 我还是个新手的时候他就在了 |
[34:15] | Retired a few years ago. | 几年前退休了 |
[34:17] | He was Glen Fitz’s partner in the late ’70s. | 70年代后期他是戈林 费兹的搭档 |
[34:21] | He was just shot to death. | 他前不久刚被人杀死 |
[34:22] | What? He was? | 什么? 真的吗? |
[34:25] | Probably because he kept a secret | 也许是因为他知道一个秘密 |
[34:27] | for the last 35 years… | 在过去的35年中… |
[34:29] | that Fitz not only killed a young girl, | 他知道费兹不仅杀了一个年轻的女孩儿 |
[34:32] | but also my father. | 还杀了我父亲 |
[34:34] | That’s quite a claim. | 这只是你的推断 |
[34:37] | And you’ve got hard evidence linking Fitz to the murders? | 你有足够的证据吗? |
[34:41] | Not yet, but I will. | 还没有 但我会有的 |
[34:44] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[34:47] | Gotta hand it to you, Dr. Hunt. | 你还真是厉害 亨特医生 |
[34:48] | You just don’t give up. | 你就是不肯放弃是吗 |
[34:53] | Unfortunately, | 但不幸的是 |
[34:54] | that’s also gonna get you killed. | 那只会让你也命丧黄泉 |
[35:11] | What are we doing? | 我们到底要做什么? |
[35:14] | Why’d you make me come here? | 你为什么要让我来这里? |
[35:16] | I’ve kept my eye on your progress | 自从你检查你父亲的遗书之后 |
[35:17] | ever since you had your father’s suicide note examined. | 我一直在注意你 |
[35:20] | I just never thought you’d get this far. | 我只是没想到你能挖得这么深 |
[35:23] | I still don’t understand. | 我也不明白 |
[35:24] | What do you have to do with my father? | 你跟我父亲的案子有什么关系? |
[35:26] | You don’t need to know. | 你不需要知道 |
[35:28] | No, I deserve to know. | 我应该知道事实 |
[35:32] | I was a rookie patrol officer, | 当时我还是个巡查官新手 |
[35:35] | had this boyfriend I worshipped. | 有一个我很喜欢的男朋友 |
[35:37] | Except he left me. | 直到他离开了我 |
[35:38] | For Lindsay Pratt. | 为了琳达赛 布拉特 |
[35:41] | One night, I attacked her, | 一天晚上 我袭击了她 |
[35:42] | told her to stay away from him, | 我让她离我男朋友远一点 |
[35:43] | but she wouldn’t do it, so… | 但是她不肯 所以… |
[35:45] | I paid her another visit. | 我又去见了她一次 |
[35:48] | The situation got out of hand. | 事情发展超出了我的控制 |
[35:50] | Yeah. You strangled her. | 没错 你勒死了她 |
[35:52] | And I called Arthur Wilcox. I told him everything. | 然后我把一切都告诉了亚瑟 维尔克斯 |
[35:55] | He was… | 他… |
[35:56] | he was a friend of the family. | 他和我们家是老交情了 |
[36:00] | Instead of arresting me, | 他没有逮捕我 |
[36:01] | he told me how this could all go away. | 而是告诉我如何摆脱这一切 |
[36:03] | Right. | 好吧 |
[36:05] | Stick a 13-cent stamp on her tongue, | 在她的舌头上刺了一个13分的标记 |
[36:07] | make it look like the work of a serial killer. | 使整件事看上去就像连环杀手做的 |
[36:10] | I just had to get rid of the loose ends. | 我不得不终结这个麻烦 |
[36:12] | That’s when I found out | 在我发现 |
[36:14] | she went to your father for treatment. | 她去找你父亲帮她治疗之后 |
[36:16] | I was afraid she told him who attacked her. | 我很怕她会告诉你父亲是谁袭击了她 |
[36:19] | You forced him… to write his own suicide note. | 你逼迫他… 写下遗书 |
[36:24] | You shot him… | 你杀了他 |
[36:26] | and then you dug him up out of the ground, | 然后你又把他的尸体移了出来 |
[36:30] | like an animal. | 像禽兽一般 |
[36:32] | All I ever wanted to be was a cop. | 我的梦想就是想成为警察 |
[36:35] | The thought of losing that… | 我不能想象失去这一切… |
[36:36] | what about losing a daughter | 那琳达赛的父母失去了女儿 |
[36:38] | like Lindsay’s parents, | 又该怎么办 |
[36:40] | a father? | 我失去了父亲又该怎么办? |
[36:41] | You destroyed my family! | 你毁了我的家庭 |
[36:45] | And I’ve spent the last 35 years | 所以我花了35年的时间 |
[36:47] | trying to atone for that. | 想要弥补这一切 |
[36:49] | Screw you! | 去你的! |
[36:51] | You can justify this all you want. | 你可以把你所做的一切都说成有理有据 |
[36:52] | You’re nothing but a cold-blooded killer. | 但你只是一个冷血的杀人凶手 |
[36:54] | If it wasn’t for you, | 如果不是你的话 |
[36:55] | I wouldn’t have had to kill Wilcox and Fitz. | 我根本就不会杀维尔克斯和费兹 |
[36:57] | If you didn’t have this compulsion | 如果你没有这么紧追不舍 |
[36:59] | to keep digging up the past… | 想要挖出真相… |
[37:02] | You killed Fitz? | 你杀了费兹? |
[37:04] | He never suspected anything back then, | 他之前从来没有怀疑过什么 |
[37:06] | until you questioned him. | 知道你问了他那些问题 |
[37:08] | Then he called me, said something wasn’t right. | 他才打电话给我 他说有点不太对劲 |
[37:11] | I’ve come too far to go back now. | 我已经走得太远 回不去了 |
[37:13] | You are my last loose end. | 你将是我最后要解决的问题 |
[37:16] | Megan Hunt… | 梅根 亨特… |
[37:18] | just couldn’t get over | 你一直放不下 |
[37:20] | her father’s death, | 你父亲的死 |
[37:21] | so she’s decided to repeat history. | 所以你必须重蹈他的覆辙 |
[37:24] | Please. | 求求你 |
[37:26] | Don’t do this. | 不要这么做 |
[37:28] | I have a daughter. | 我还有女儿 |
[37:30] | For an intelligent woman, | 作为一个聪明的女人 |
[37:32] | you still don’t seem to get it, do you? | 你怎么还是不懂呢? |
[37:33] | I have to. | 我不得不这么做 |
[37:35] | Aah! | 啊! |
[38:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:29] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[38:31] | God, I’m so sorry I wasn’t here. | 上帝 我很抱歉没有陪着你 |
[38:34] | Who was it? | 是谁? |
[38:36] | Do you know who saved your life? | 你知道是谁救了你吗? |
[38:45] | Philly P.D. | 费城警察 |
[39:20] | 不用谢 | |
[39:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:28] | Nah, he’s long gone. | 他早就走了 |
[40:02] | Oh, Megan. | 哦 梅根 |
[40:19] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[40:21] | Sorry. I know it’s late. | 抱歉 我知道现在已经很晚了 |
[40:23] | Not at all. Come on in. | 没关系 进来吧 |
[40:32] | Um, thank you… | 谢谢你… |
[40:35] | For… everything. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[40:37] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你我根本不知道该怎么办 |
[40:41] | How do you feel? | 那你现在感觉怎么样? |
[40:45] | I… can’t even begin to answer that question. | 我… 我不知道该怎么回答 |
[40:49] | I don’t know that I ever will. | 其实我也不知道答案 |
[40:57] | I do know one thing, though. | 但我知道一件事 |
[41:00] | I’ve spent most of my life | 我的一生中 |
[41:02] | allowing my past to rule my present, | 过去一直影响着我现在的生活 |
[41:05] | a… and everything with my father, y… yeah, | 所有关于… 我父亲的一切也影响着我 |
[41:07] | but… also with you, too. | 还有… 你也是 |
[41:10] | And I’ve held the past against you | 因为过去 我一直回避你 |
[41:12] | for way too long, Tommy. | 一直不敢靠近你 汤米 |
[41:14] | It’s just not fair. | 这对你不公平 |
[41:17] | You’re not the man | 你已经不是 |
[41:18] | that you were 20 years ago, | 20年前的你了 |
[41:19] | and ever since you’ve been here, | 自从你来到这里 |
[41:21] | you’ve been showing me that over and over again. | 你总是不断提醒我这一事实 |
[41:26] | I don’t even know why you put up with me. | 我甚至不明白你怎么能一直忍受我 |
[41:28] | I don’t. | 我不懂 |
[41:30] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[41:31] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[41:32] | You’re worth it. | 你值得我这么做 |