Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:27] Hey, man. How about something from this century? 嘿 伙计 能听点本世纪的歌吗?
[00:29] What the hell? Yeah, you. 到底搞什么? 嘿 你
[00:31] This music sucks. 音乐烂透了
[01:03] Hey! Get off of him! 嘿! 放开他!
[01:08] Get back in your seat. Now! 回到你的座位上 立刻!
[01:10] Pull over. 靠边停车
[01:35] We gotta move, man. 伙计们 得快点离开
[01:36] – Just throw me the key. – Be quiet, man. – 把钥匙扔给我 – 安静点 伙计
[01:38] – Come on! – What about the driver? – 快点! – 司机怎么样了?
[01:39] He’s out, Riley. 他死了 莱利
[01:42] Come on, man! Come on, you guys. 快点儿 伙计! 大家都麻利点
[01:43] Just us, guys. 就剩我们了
[02:05] This is C.O. Davis. I have an officer down. 我是指挥官戴维斯 我有一名警官负伤
[02:08] Requesting immediate medical assistance and backup. 即刻请求医疗援助和警方支援
[02:10] There’s an escaped fugitive on the loose… 有一名犯人在逃
[02:12] armed and dangerous. 携带武器 十分危险
[02:13] I repeat, armed and dangerous. 重复 携带武器 十分危险
[02:20] Robert Riley is a convicted murderer. 罗伯特 莱利被判有谋杀罪
[02:22] We need to bring him back in. 我们要将他捉拿归案
[02:23] We can start by tracking down all his ties on the outside. 我们可以从他的外界关系开始追查
[02:26] Now the marshals, they got border patrol and airports. 现在长官们派出边防巡逻队搜寻机场
[02:28] We got trains and buses. 我们得搜寻火车和公交车
[02:29] But I want somebody to contact the Transit Authority. 但我想让你们先联系高速运输管理局
[02:31] Let ’em know we want Riley’s picture 告诉他们我们要把莱利的照片
[02:33] plastered on every station in the city. 贴在城市的每一个车站
[02:35] Hi, Dr. Hunt. 嗨 亨特医生
[02:36] Did you see that? 看到没?
[02:38] She completely dissed me. 她完全无视我
[02:39] You just gotta get to know her. 你又不是第一次见她
[02:40] Well, that’s pretty difficult when she hardly speaks to me. 好吧 她不跟我讲话的时候还真是煎熬
[02:42] Hey. 嘿
[02:44] What are you doing here? 你在这儿干嘛?
[02:46] Kate sent me. 凯特短信我
[02:48] Apparently your latest medicolegal investigator quit… 很显然你最新的法医调查员…
[02:51] again. 又不干了
[02:52] I was really starting to like him. 我本来都开始喜欢他了
[02:53] Really? Because he told me that you assessed his abilities 是吗? 怎么他告诉我 你对他的能力评估
[02:57] as being slightly below that of a trained monkey. 仅低于一只受过训的猴子
[03:00] So I heard you worked Riley’s original murder case. 我听说你鉴定过莱利的初次谋杀案
[03:03] Yep. Put him away once. 没错 关过他一次
[03:05] Happy to do it again. 乐意再次效劳
[03:06] That’s Oscar Ramirez, his cell mate. 这是奥斯卡 赖米瑞 他的狱友
[03:08] Possible accomplice on the escape. 很可能是越狱的共犯
[03:14] This guy’s alive. 他还活着
[03:15] Medic! 5 milliliters epinephrine. 法医! 五毫升肾上腺素
[03:18] Get me a C.P.R. mask. Now! 立刻拿来心肺复苏面罩!
[03:21] How could the medics miss this? 法医怎么能忽略这个?
[03:22] Blood loss made his pulse almost nonexistent. 大量失血势必导致他的脉搏停止
[03:24] He still has electrical activity in his body. 但他体内仍有电活动
[03:41] Get an I.V. with fluids in him. 给他的静脉注射流体
[03:42] Get him to Northeast General, now! 立刻送他去东北总医院
[03:46] Whoa. Whoa. Hold on a sec, guys. Hold on. 喔 稍等 伙计们 稍等
[03:48] What… 发生…
[03:50] what happened? 发生什么事了?
[03:51] Listen, Mr. Ramirez, you’re headed back to prison 听着赖米瑞先生 你即将被送回监狱
[03:53] with a few additional charges. 并附带多项指控
[03:55] But if you want to help yourself, 但如果你想减刑的话
[03:56] maybe you can tell me where Riley’s headed? 你可以告诉我莱利逃哪去了?
[03:57] Out of state? Out of country? 逃出州了? 还是逃出国了?
[03:58] Riley’s not goin’ nowhere. 莱利哪也不去
[04:00] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[04:02] He’s got some scores to settle. 他只是有一些事未待解决
[04:23] 梅根 亨特 14大街 2900号
[04:43] Meet Emmett and Caroline Harrington. 见见埃蒙德和凯罗琳 海瑞顿吧
[04:44] The Harringtons are one of 海瑞顿家族是本市的
[04:46] the wealthiest families in the city… 富豪家族之一
[04:47] Philly main line, old money, banking industry. 拥有费城主干道 殷实的资金 成就银行霸业
[04:50] But all Emmett’s money couldn’t buy Caroline’s happiness. 但埃蒙德所有的钱都无法满足凯罗琳的幸福
[04:53] She had an affair with a man from a much lower tax bracket. 她与一位来自底层的男人有了外遇
[04:56] Our fugitive Robert Riley. 就是我们的逃犯罗伯特 莱利
[04:57] He was working on their house as a contractor 他是他们房子的承包人
[04:59] when he and Caroline started up. 他俩就在其丈夫的眼鼻子底下
[05:02] Right under her husband’s nose for about two months. 私通长达两个月了
[05:04] Then according to a witness, 根据目击者证词
[05:05] she tried to break off the relationship with Riley. 她尝试结束与莱利这段不伦关系
[05:07] And as a response, he did that. 作为报复
[05:08] Stabbed her with his wallboard saw. 他用墙板锯捅了她
[05:12] Two staff members testified at the trial. 两名工作人员在审判中证实了这点
[05:13] One of them to motive, 其中一名提到
[05:14] and the other one actually saw the crime. 另一名实际是亲眼目睹犯罪过程
[05:16] At the autopsy, 解剖过程中
[05:17] I found Riley’s fingerprints on her body 我在她身上发现了莱利的指纹
[05:19] and his D.N.A. under Caroline’s nails. 在凯罗琳的指甲中发现他的Dna
[05:21] She tried to fight him off. 她应该是想尝试去抵抗
[05:23] Now Riley’s looking for payback. 现在莱利应该是要复仇
[05:25] We’re contacting all the likely targets, 我们正在联系所有可能目标
[05:27] putting them under police protection… 将他们置于警方保护之中
[05:29] Emmett Harrington, the D.A., 埃蒙德 海瑞顿 地方检察官
[05:31] the two witnesses who testified against him, 两名证实其罪行的证人
[05:33] and you. 还有你
[05:34] Consider me contacted. 判定我也是受保护人
[05:36] You will have a police escort to and from work 在莱利被抓到之前你会由警方
[05:38] until Riley is caught. 护送上班
[05:40] As long as it doesn’t get in the way of my job. 只要不妨碍我的工作
[05:43] Megan, listen to him. 梅根 听他的
[05:45] Sullivan. 沙利文
[05:46] On my way. 马上来
[05:48] What? 什么事?
[05:49] Riley’s already started. 莱利已经行动了
[06:06] So the victim’s name was Marcus Webb. 遇害者名叫马库斯 韦伯
[06:08] He was the driver… 他原是司机…
[06:09] Harrington’s chauffeur. 海瑞顿的司机
[06:11] He testified at the trial 他在法庭作证
[06:13] that Riley threatened to kill Caroline. 莱利曾威胁要杀掉凯罗琳
[06:15] Why does it always feel like we’re working her crime scene? 为什么总有种来她地盘上的感觉?
[06:18] It’s not mine. It’s his. 不是我 是他的地盘
[06:20] Who found the body? 谁发现了尸体?
[06:22] They couldn’t reach him by phone, 他们打电话没人接
[06:23] so uniforms were dispatched. 就报警了
[06:24] They saw a window broken. There was blood on the glass. 警察看到窗户碎了 玻璃上有血迹
[06:27] So they’re running it against Riley now. 这些证据都指向了莱利
[06:28] Appears to be a single G.S.W. 明显只有一处枪伤
[06:30] to the upper right chest. 击中胸部右上方
[06:33] No exit. 子弹在体内
[06:34] Signs of struggle, defensive wounds. 搏斗痕迹 防御性伤口
[06:36] So where are we on protecting the other targets? 我们去哪保护下个目标呢?
[06:39] Well, we’re still looking for, 我们还在调查中
[06:40] uh, the main witness against Riley… Brad Carter. 主要目击证人布拉德 卡特
[06:42] He, um… 他
[06:44] he moved. No change of address. 他搬家了 地址却没变
[06:45] Otherwise, the D.A., 再有 地方检察官
[06:46] Emmett Harrington are under protection, 保护着埃蒙德 海瑞顿
[06:48] and we’ve got, uh, another officer 我们这还有位警官
[06:50] looking after your old flame here. 望穿秋水盼你旧情复燃呢
[06:52] Old flame? 旧情?
[06:56] Wait. You and, uh… 等等 你和
[06:59] You didn’t say anything. 你什么都没说过
[07:01] Because it’s ancient history and it’s nobody’s business, 因为那是老故事了 也不关你的事啊
[07:03] especially Junior’s. 不关小屁孩的事
[07:05] Junior’s? 小屁孩?
[07:06] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[07:08] It just came up. 太突然了
[07:10] I didn’t think that Junior 我还以为小屁孩
[07:11] would be stupid enough to mention it. 不会那么笨去提起呢
[07:13] Of course. 当然
[07:15] Dr. Hunt, I don’t know what to say. 亨特医生 我不知从何说起了
[07:18] Good, because we’re not talking about it. Do your job. 很好 我们也不会聊这事的 干你的活
[07:20] Which reminds me, 说到这
[07:22] it’s not that I don’t mind doing the job 我不介意做
[07:24] your medicolegal investigator should be doing… 你的法医调查员该干的活…
[07:27] Which means you do mind. 那就是说你不情愿做咯
[07:28] No, just wondering when you’re gonna hire somebody 不是 就是想着 你什么时候能好好
[07:31] that you don’t fire or make quit. 雇一位 别再把人气走了
[07:33] When I find somebody who’s slightly above trained monkey. 等我不再遇到跳梁小丑一样的人吧
[07:36] And right now, you’re the only one who fits the bill. 现在 你是唯一合适人选
[07:39] I think that was a compliment. 我就当是夸我了
[07:42] Hey, what is it? 这是什么?
[07:46] Get a swab of that. 用棉签提样
[07:48] Tell the lab to rush the results. 送去实验室要结果
[07:53] Please inform my escort that I want to go back to the M.E.O. 我的护花使者呢 我要去法医办公室
[07:56] And don’t keep me waiting. 别让我等他
[07:58] Dr. Murphy, 马尔菲博士
[08:00] the D.A. is here to see you. 地方检察官来找你
[08:03] Give us a minute, would you? 你先回避一下
[08:05] Yes, sir. 是 先生
[08:06] Dan, I can assure you that my department 丹 我向你保证我的部门
[08:08] is doing everything we can to get Riley back behind bars. 会竭尽所能将莱利抓捕归案
[08:10] Try again. 重说
[08:12] Excuse me? 什么?
[08:13] You’ll have to do better than that 等你见埃蒙德 海瑞顿的时候
[08:14] when you talk to Emmett Harrington. 需要把话说得更好
[08:16] Personally, I’d go with empathy. 要更感同身受
[08:17] That’s why you’re here, to tell me I’m meeting with Harrington? 你就是为了这个来的? 让我去见海瑞顿?
[08:19] He wants assurances that we will recapture 他想确保我们
[08:21] the man who killed his wife. 抓住杀害他妻子的凶手
[08:23] Assurances from me? 我给他保证?
[08:25] A successful congressional campaign 一次成功的国会竞选
[08:27] can cost millions of dollars. 要花费千万美元
[08:28] I want you on Harrington’s radar. 我希望他注意到你
[08:30] – I’m not sure how I feel about that. – Meaning? – 我觉得不好 – 怎么说?
[08:33] Meaning it doesn’t matter how much money Harrington has, 无论海瑞顿多有钱
[08:35] helping to catch Riley is my job. 抓捕莱利是我的本职工作
[08:37] And all your doing is making sure Emmett knows that. 所以你要让埃蒙德明白这点
[08:41] 2:00, his house. 两点去他家
[08:43] Dan… 丹
[08:45] Why do you want to run for office? 你为什么参加竞选?
[08:47] To be in a position to do more good than I can now. 想有机会做更多的好事
[08:50] Exactly. 没错
[08:51] For the right reasons. 为了正义
[08:53] And this is how it’s done. 这是必经之路
[08:58] That guy is supposed to be protecting me from Riley? 那家伙要保护我不受莱利伤害?
[09:02] I feel safer being guarded by you. 你都让我更有安全感
[09:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:06] That one… 那句话
[09:08] not a compliment. 不是赞美
[09:35] One projectile. 一发射弹
[09:38] Appears to be a .45… 看起来像0.45口径的
[09:39] same caliber as the gun that Riley took off the guard. 和莱利从守卫那里拿到的枪一致
[09:43] I read up on his case. 我看了他的案件档案
[09:45] You know, Robert Riley’s record was spotless his entire life 罗伯特 莱利没犯过任何事
[09:49] till Caroline broke his heart. 直到凯罗琳伤了他的心
[09:50] Love can bring out the worst in people. 爱能让人暴露出险恶的一面
[09:55] Why did the crime lab call me to pick up your trace report? 为什么取证实验室让我去拿你的跟踪报告?
[09:57] Because I was busy. 因为我忙
[10:00] And I wasn’t? 我就不忙?
[10:01] Apparently not. 明显不忙
[10:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:08] That was antibacterial cream. 枪击受害者身上
[10:11] On the wounds of a gunshot victim. 竟然有抗菌药膏
[10:13] That’s crazy. 这太离谱
[10:15] Doesn’t make sense. 说不通
[10:16] Why would Riley kill him and then dress his wounds? 为什么莱利杀了他之后还处理他的伤口?
[10:22] Detective Sullivan. Leave a message. 我是沙利文警探 请留言
[10:25] Tommy. 汤米
[10:28] Why aren’t you picking up? 为什么不接电话
[10:30] I need to talk to you about the Riley case, now. 我要跟你谈谈莱利的案子 现在就谈
[10:50] Don’t move. 别动
[11:01] I don’t want to hurt you, Dr. Hunt. 我不想伤害你 亨特医生
[11:03] Then how about putting down that gun? 那就把枪放下
[11:05] Just… 就
[11:06] hear me out. 听我说完
[11:08] Please. 求你了
[11:11] I need your help. 你需要你帮我
[11:13] With what? 帮你干什么?
[11:14] Proving that I didn’t kill Caroline. 证明我没杀凯罗琳
[11:17] Why me? I testified against you. 为什么找我? 我作证指控你的
[11:19] But you were the only one that was honest 但你是唯一公正面对
[11:21] about the evidence as you saw it. 自己看到的证据的人
[11:22] Everyone else in that courtroom had an agenda. 法庭上所有其他人都另有盘算
[11:24] Which was what? 盘算什么?
[11:26] Framing me for Caroline’s murder. 诬陷我杀了凯罗琳
[11:29] Emmett Harrington found out 埃蒙德 海瑞顿发现
[11:31] that his wife and I were having an affair, 他老婆和我有外遇
[11:32] and he killed her and he framed me. 他杀了她 又诬陷我
[11:35] And both witnesses lied. 两个目击证人都说谎了
[11:37] Why didn’t you bring this up at trial? 你在审判时怎么不说?
[11:39] No one would believe a guy like me 比起海瑞顿那样的人
[11:41] over a man like Harrington. 没人会相信我这样的人
[11:42] But today, I finally got Marcus Webb 但今天 我终于让马库斯 韦伯
[11:44] to tell me the truth. 讲了真话
[11:45] Yeah, what’s that? 是吗 是什么?
[11:47] That Emmett Harrington paid him 埃蒙德 海瑞顿收买他
[11:49] to make up that story about Caroline breaking up with me. 编造谎言说凯罗琳要离开我
[11:52] This would all be a lot easier to believe… 这听起来不太可信
[11:57] if you hadn’t just killed Marcus Webb. 因为你刚杀了马库斯 韦伯
[12:03] Wait. 等等
[12:05] Wait. What… 你说什么?
[12:07] Mar… Marcus Webb is dead? 马库斯 韦伯死了?
[12:09] The police are under the impression 警方认为
[12:10] that you broke in and shot him. 你闯入他家枪杀了他
[12:12] No, I… look, I did… I didn’t shoot him. 没有 我没杀他
[12:15] So it’s not your blood we found on the window? 窗户那里不是你的血?
[12:17] I broke in, 我的确闯进去了
[12:19] and, yes, it got physical, 的确有扭打
[12:20] but that was the only way I could get Marcus 因为我只能这样让他开口
[12:22] to admit that he lied on the stand. 承认他作伪证
[12:24] But I… I swear to God, I didn’t shoot him. 但我对上帝发誓 我没对他开枪
[12:26] And I didn’t kill him. 也没杀他
[12:27] And I didn’t kill Caroline. 我也没杀凯罗琳
[12:29] I loved her. 我爱她
[12:33] And I would do nothing to hurt her. 我绝对不会伤害她
[12:35] But Harrington took her away. 但是海瑞顿夺走了她
[12:38] He took everything away from me, 夺走了我的一切
[12:40] including the last four years of my life. 包括我生命中过去的四年
[12:44] You gotta believe me, Dr. Hunt. 你要相信我 亨特医生
[12:48] Please. 求你
[13:00] You know, for a smart woman, 你是个聪明人
[13:01] you can be pretty damn stupid sometimes. 但有的时候真愚蠢
[13:03] You left alone. 你自己跑了
[13:05] You walked right into Riley’s hands. 正好落入莱利手中
[13:07] He says he didn’t kill her. He was set up. 他说他没杀她 他被陷害了
[13:09] By who, the one-armed man? 被谁? 独臂侠?
[13:11] Tell me you’re not buying this. 你该不会相信了吧
[13:12] I’m not buying anything. 我没相信什么
[13:14] I’m asking questions. 我只提出疑问
[13:15] I found antibacterial cream on Webb’s wounds. 韦伯的伤口上涂了抗菌药膏
[13:19] Great. Set the man free. 太好了 放他走吧
[13:20] Just hear me out, okay? 听我说完好吗
[13:23] Riley admits that he assaulted Webb, 莱利承认他袭击了韦伯
[13:25] but he didn’t kill him, 但他没杀人
[13:26] which makes for a more sensible timeline. 时间上来看 这很可信
[13:29] What if Riley fights with him, leaves, 会不会是莱利和韦伯扭打 然后离开
[13:32] Webb tends to his wounds, 韦伯处理伤口
[13:34] the real killer of Caroline shows up, shoots him? 杀害凯罗琳的真凶出现 杀了人?
[13:36] Or maybe Riley had a change of heart, 或者莱利改变主意
[13:37] came back, and shot Webb himself. 回去又杀了韦伯
[13:39] If he’s so innocent, what’s he doing there in the first place? 如果他真无辜 为什么要去找韦伯?
[13:41] According to him, both witnesses lied on the stand, 据他说 两个目击者都说谎了
[13:44] and he got Webb to admit 韦伯对他承认
[13:45] that Emmett Harrington paid him for his testimony. 埃蒙德 海瑞顿花钱收买自己作伪证
[13:48] Yeah, but you yourself said Riley’s D.N.A. and fingerprints 但你自己说过凯罗琳身上有
[13:50] were on Caroline’s body. 莱利的Dna和指纹
[13:52] Yeah, those might have come from the romantic relationship 是 但可能来自情侣关系
[13:54] and not from the struggle. 而不是打斗
[13:55] He might not be the killer we think. 他也许真不是凶手
[13:57] Or he could be just using you. 或者他只是在利用你
[13:58] But we can’t back up any of his accusations 可是如今韦伯死了
[14:00] because Webb is dead. 我们无从证实他的说法
[14:01] I know. It’s a problem, 是的 这是个问题
[14:02] which is why I want you to look into 所以我希望你调查
[14:03] any large payments that both witnesses might have received. 两个目击者是否收到大笔钱
[14:06] Yeah. Listen, I’m a little busy right now 好吧 我现在有点忙
[14:08] protecting people from a violent fugitive. 保护人们不受暴力逃犯的威胁
[14:10] But I know what this is all about. 但我明白这是为了什么
[14:12] You worked the original case. 你参与了原案
[14:14] Kind of afraid you messed up. 担心自己搞错了
[14:19] Witnesses lie. 目击者会说谎
[14:20] Evidence doesn’t. 证据可不会
[14:24] I need to look at Caroline’s body again. 我要再验凯罗琳的尸体
[14:30] When Caroline was killed, it was a very difficult time. 凯罗琳被杀 那是一段艰难痛苦的回忆
[14:34] Now with Riley out there… 现在莱利逍遥法外
[14:37] I can only imagine what you must be feeling. 你们所经历的一切 旁人难以想象
[14:39] We saw the news. 我们看见了新闻
[14:41] Marcus Webb was shot? 马库斯 韦伯中枪了?
[14:43] I’m afraid so, yes. 恐怕是这样的
[14:45] Oh, he was one of my chauffeurs for almost ten years. 哦 他作我的司机将近十年了
[14:48] A good man, dead… 一个很好的人 死了…
[14:50] all because of Riley. 都是因为莱利
[14:53] They need to find him 他们要找到他
[14:54] before he hurts somebody else. 在他伤害其他人之前
[14:56] Stacey, I’m sure Dr. Murphy is well aware 史黛西 我确信马尔菲博士已经清楚
[14:58] of the urgency. 缉凶归案 迫在眉睫
[15:00] I can assure both of you 我可以向你们两位保证
[15:01] that my department will be working nonstop 我的部门会和城里其他执法部门相互配合
[15:03] along with every law enforcement agency in the city 马不停蹄 昼夜兼程的工作 侦破
[15:04] to make sure that Riley’s recaptured. 确保再次逮捕莱利
[15:07] And once he is, he will never see the light of day again. 一旦他被捕 将永不得见天日
[15:11] Ma’am? Ma’am, excuse me. 夫人? 夫人 不好意思
[15:12] Thank you. I’m fine. 谢谢 我很好
[15:13] I can find my own way. 我可以找到路
[15:15] Megan. 梅根
[15:16] Uh, Mr. and Mrs. Harrington, this is Dr. Megan Hunt. 海瑞顿夫妇 我是梅根 亨特医生
[15:19] Hello. 你好
[15:19] She’s the primary pathologist on the Marcus Webb case. 她是马库斯 韦伯案子中的初级病理学家
[15:21] Yes, and I don’t know if you recall, 是的 我不知道你是不是记得
[15:23] but I was the medical examiner at Robert Riley’s trial. 但是我是罗伯特 莱利审讯中的法医
[15:26] Yes, Dr. Hunt. My pleasure. 是的 亨特医生 我的荣幸
[15:27] I’m sorry for the intrusion, but… 抱歉打扰 但是…
[15:30] because of Riley’s escape, 因为莱利的逃脱
[15:32] the identity of Caroline’s killer 杀凯罗琳的凶手的特征
[15:33] has been called into question. 受到了质疑
[15:35] You’re saying Robert Riley might be innocent? 你是说罗伯特 莱利有可能是无辜的?
[15:37] – That’s not what she’s saying. – That’s exactly what I’m saying. – 她没这么说 – 就是这个意思
[15:39] I would like to reopen Caroline’s case, 我想要重新调查凯罗琳的案子
[15:42] and to do that, I would need your permission 要做到这一点 我需要您允许
[15:44] to exhume her body. 开棺验尸
[15:45] Absolutely not. 绝对不行
[15:49] I thought you were trying to capture Caroline’s killer, 我以为你是要抓住杀害凯罗琳的凶手
[15:51] not desecrate her grave. 而不是亵渎她的坟墓
[15:53] I will treat her with respect, 我会怀着敬意对待她的
[15:54] I assure you. 我向你保证
[15:56] I just want to make sure that justice was served, 我只是想要还原公道
[15:58] as I’m sure you do also. 我想你也会认同吧
[16:03] Robert Riley was and is guilty, 罗伯特 莱利过去和现在都有罪
[16:06] end of story. 这就是定论
[16:07] Is there any reason you wouldn’t want her exhumed? 那你为什么不想让她被挖出来呢?
[16:12] You are way out of line. 你太过分了
[16:15] Dr. Murphy, I don’t know what game 马尔菲博士 我不知道
[16:18] your office is playing here, but it needs to end, right now. 你的部门在玩什么把戏 但是立刻结束掉
[16:23] My sincere apologies, 我对你们致以
[16:25] to both of you. 诚挚的歉意
[16:32] Harrington’s probably already on the phone with the D.A. 海瑞顿可能已经给地方检察官打过电话了
[16:35] What the hell were you thinking, 你在想什么
[16:36] waltzing into this house 强行进入这个房子
[16:37] and harassing the victim’s husband? 然后攻击受害人的老公?
[16:38] You come to me first. 你应该先找我
[16:40] I heard you were here. Two birds, one stone. 我听见你在这儿 一石二鸟
[16:41] How about you just concentrate 只需集中注意力
[16:43] on doing your job, all right? 在你的工作上 好吗?
[16:44] Job? And what exactly was your job here? 工作? 你在这有什么工作?
[16:47] This is about your political career, isn’t it? 这跟你竞选公职有关 对吧?
[16:49] Harrington could be a big booster for you. 海瑞顿将会是你坚实的后盾
[16:51] I am not the issue here. 重点不在我好嘛
[16:52] Riley was right. Everybody’s got an agenda. 莱利说的对 每人都有自有盘算
[16:54] Riley? 莱利?
[16:56] I spoke to him. 我跟他谈过了
[16:57] You did what? 你干了什么?
[16:58] He claims that Harrington murdered Caroline, 他声称海瑞顿谋杀了凯罗琳
[17:01] and I’m beginning to believe it’s true. 而且我相信那是真的了
[17:02] Did you see his reaction to exhuming her body? 看到刚刚说要开棺验尸 他的发应了吗?
[17:04] You’d think he’d want to know who really killed his wife. 正常人应该关心 谁是杀他老婆的真凶吧
[17:06] He already knows. Riley did, all right? 他关心啊 真凶是莱利啊 好吧?
[17:08] The man’s trying to move on with his life. 那个男人只是试图继续他的生活
[17:10] Or he killed her and framed Riley. 或者他杀了她 然后陷害莱利
[17:12] Did you see that wife of his? 你看到他那美丽老婆了吗?
[17:14] Sure didn’t take him long to trade in for the new model, 肯定没多久他就换个新模特
[17:16] did it? 对吗?
[17:17] I need to exhume that body. 我需要挖掘那具尸体
[17:19] Stop. All right? Just stop. 停下 好吗? 停下
[17:20] No, I am not gonna stop… 不 我不会停下…
[17:22] until I find out for sure who killed Caroline. 直到我确定找到了杀害凯罗琳的真凶
[17:24] Great. It’s the D.A. 很好 地方检察官打电话来了
[17:25] I’ll deal with you later. 我一会再解决你的问题
[17:31] Yo, Tommy. What’s up? 哟 汤米 什么事?
[17:34] Finally dug up a current address on Brad Carter. 终于挖出了布拉德 卡特现在的地址
[17:36] Oh, the other witness. 哦 其他的目击证人
[17:38] He’s doing better than the first, I hope. 希望他比第一位好运哟
[17:40] I’m heading over to his place on Penrose and 19th. 我正在去他的住所 宾如斯十九号
[17:42] You got eyes on Megan? 你看见梅根了吗?
[17:43] Yeah, she just went in 是的 她刚去了
[17:45] to, uh, Emmett Harring… whoa. Hey. 埃蒙德 海瑞… 哇 嘿
[17:46] I have a couple of questions for Mr. Carter myself. 我有一堆问题要亲自问卡特先生
[17:49] You know what? Uh, Dr. Hunt… 你知道么? 嗯 亨特医生…
[17:51] That’s really not a… that’s not a good idea. 那真不是个…好主意
[17:54] You’d rather I meet you there? 你宁愿在那见我吗?
[17:57] So you and Tommy, uh, working together 所以你和汤米在一起工作
[17:59] after all those years… 在这么多年以后…
[18:01] Wild, right? 很疯狂 对吧?
[18:07] Uh, what about your daughter, uh, Lacey? 嗯 你的女儿呢 莱西?
[18:10] How’s she doing? 她最近怎么样啊?
[18:14] All right. You know what? 好吧 你知道么?
[18:16] We’re gonna be working together, 我们会在一起工作
[18:17] so doesn’t it make sense to get to know each other? 所以 不是应该相互了解吗?
[18:24] That’s a $5,000 watch. 那可是五千美元的手表
[18:27] On your salary? 你能买得起?
[18:29] Rich girlfriend or rich parents? 有钱的女朋友还是有钱的父母?
[18:31] You tried to wash off the club stamp from last night, 你试着洗掉昨晚夜店的盖章了
[18:34] but I can still see it, and no guy with a girlfriend 可我还能看见 要是有女朋友
[18:36] goes to a club on a Wednesday night, 周三晚上肯定不去夜店
[18:38] so I’m gonna go with rich parents. 所以我要猜是有钱的父母
[18:39] The question is, 问题是
[18:41] why would somebody who comes from money become a cop? 为什么明明是有钱人还去当警察?
[18:42] Act of rebellion or reaction to trauma, which is it? 叛逆方式还是反应创伤 哪一个?
[18:46] Well, you know, maybe the watch is a knockoff. 好吧 也许只是个山寨货
[18:47] It’s not. 是正品
[18:48] All right, you know, I… I thought 好吧 你知道 我…我以为
[18:50] that you were giving me a hard time 你给我难堪 是因为
[18:51] because I work with Tommy, but that’s not the case, is it? 我跟汤米一起工作 其实并非如此吧
[18:53] No, you expect everyone who flies around your airspace 你想要每个人绕着你转
[18:55] to bend over backwards in serving your agenda. 使出浑身解数来为你服务
[18:57] Well, you know what? It’s not my style. 可你猜怎么着? 那不是我的风格
[18:58] I’m a detective. You’re an M.E. 我是警探 你是法医
[19:00] That means I work with you. I don’t work for you. 就是说我跟你合作 我不为你工作
[19:10] Lacey’s doing great. 莱西最近不错
[19:11] Thanks for asking. 感谢关心
[19:30] Uh… Tommy, uh… 嗯…汤米 嗯…
[19:31] Yeah, uh, hey, I told her it was a bad idea, Tommy. 嘿 我提醒过她不该来 汤米
[19:34] And yet, she’s here. 可她还是来了
[19:35] Listen, she got in the car 在你跟我讲电话的时候
[19:36] when you were talking to me on the phone. 她已经上了车
[19:37] Mr. Carter, nice to see you again. 卡特先生 很高兴再次见到你
[19:39] How you doing? 你好啊
[19:40] How you doing? 你好啊
[19:41] I’m detective Sullivan from Philly P.D. 我是费城警署的沙利文警探
[19:42] – This is detective Lucas. – Hey. – 这是卢卡斯警探 – 嘿
[19:44] Yeah, I got your message about Robert Riley. 我收到了那条关于罗伯特 莱利的留言
[19:46] Am I in any sort of danger? 我有危险吗?
[19:47] Well, we just want to put you under surveillance 我们只是需要保护你
[19:49] until he’s apprehended and returned to custody. 直到他被抓捕
[19:51] Or until the right man’s apprehended. 或者真凶被抓捕
[19:54] The right man? Wh… what does she mean? 真凶? 什么意思?
[19:56] You’re just gonna have to excuse her. 不必理会她
[19:57] Detective Lucas, could you take him inside, 卢卡斯警探 请能把他带进去
[19:59] explain to him the few steps? 向他解释进一步流程
[20:00] Yeah. So, uh, we’re gonna be positioning a man 好的 我们想要在你的
[20:02] outside your house at all times. 房子外边建一个全天候的观察点
[20:05] It’s Riley. Watch out! 那是莱利小心!
[20:06] Riley, stop the truck, now! 莱利停下卡车 现在!
[20:09] No, Tommy! 不 汤米!
[20:12] What the hell are you doing? 你到底在干什么?
[20:26] So the, uh, truck was stolen, obviously. 很显然 卡车是偷来的
[20:28] The, uh, the make, model, plate number have been broadcast. 汽车制造商以及车牌号已经通报了
[20:31] Search grids are being set up. 网格搜索正在进行中
[20:32] I mean, every available eye in the city 现在全城都在
[20:33] is looking for this guy. 搜索这个家伙
[20:35] Nice work, Adam. 干得好 亚当
[20:36] All right. 应该的
[20:43] Do you have any idea how close I came 你知道我现在多想
[20:45] to throwing your ass in jail for obstruction of justice? 将你以妨碍司法的罪名关进大牢?
[20:48] So many things could’ve gone wrong. 你让我们的工作无法进行
[20:49] What you did was inexcusable… 你刚刚的行为是不可原谅的…
[20:50] But it didn’t. 我没有
[20:51] Reckless, irresponsible. 也是不计后果 不负责任的
[20:52] Never, ever again. 永远 不许 再这么做了
[20:56] Wait. Wait. 等等 等等
[20:59] Brad Carter lied on the stand, and I can prove it. 布拉德 卡特在听证席上说谎了 我可以证明
[21:08] 36 36.
[21:11] 16. Why am I doing this? 16 为什么要这么做?
[21:14] What does this have to do with anything? 这么做有什么意义吗?
[21:15] Good question. 问得好
[21:17] You’ll know in a minute. 等会儿你就知道了
[21:18] What number do you see? 你看到的数字是什么?
[21:25] That’s a trick question. 这道题有陷阱
[21:27] There’s no number there. 根本就没有数字
[21:28] Mr. Carter… 卡特先生…
[21:30] that little micromovement in your eye, 你眼中的微位移
[21:33] it’s called a nystagmus. 叫做眼球震颤
[21:34] It’s often associated with color blindness. 通常跟色盲有关
[21:37] Four years ago, you testified 四年前 你曾经作证
[21:38] that you saw a man wearing a red shirt 说你看见一个体型特征和罗伯特 莱利相符的
[21:40] matching Robert Riley’s description 穿着一件红色T恤的男人
[21:42] running from the Harringtons’ guest house 从海瑞顿家的客厅跑出来
[21:44] with blood on it. 全身是血
[21:46] How’d you know it was a red shirt 你是怎么看到那是件红色T恤的?
[21:48] if that color isn’t even in your visual spectrum? 因为你根本就看不到红色
[21:52] Did you perjure yourself, Mr. Carter? 你做过伪证吗 卡特先生?
[21:57] I think I need to talk to a lawyer. 我需要跟律师谈谈
[21:59] If you’re covering for Harrington, 如果你是在为海瑞顿掩饰的话
[22:01] it would be in your best interest to talk to us now. 最好现在跟我们坦白
[22:03] I was under the impression that when I asked for a lawyer, 我记得当我要求律师的时候
[22:05] you people stop talking. 你们就该闭嘴了
[22:10] Maybe Harrington did get to these witnesses. 也许海瑞顿确实让这个人做了伪证
[22:14] Still doesn’t prove Riley’s innocent, though. 但这仍然不能证明莱利是无罪的
[22:16] I need to see Caroline’s body again. 我需要重新检查凯罗琳的尸体
[22:22] So I got a question for you about the Riley case. 我对莱利的案子还有几个问题
[22:24] Shoot. 说吧
[22:25] What do you think is worse, 你觉得哪个让你感觉更不爽一点
[22:26] the fact that you almost shot an innocent man 是你差点杀了一个无辜的人
[22:27] or that Megan was the one who stopped you? 还是梅根阻止了你?
[22:29] Very funny. 很有趣是不是
[22:30] Just because our witness is color-blind 仅仅证明目击者是色盲
[22:32] doesn’t mean Riley’s off the hook. 并不能让莱利摆脱嫌疑
[22:33] No, but this might. 的确 但这个可以
[22:35] What’s this? 这是什么?
[22:36] Our color-blind witness’ bank account. 我们那个色盲目击者的银行账户
[22:37] A 6-figure deposit was made a few weeks after the trial. 审判结束几个星期后突然多了6位数的存款
[22:39] Way to bury the lead. 为了收买证人
[22:40] What about the other witness? 另一个目击者呢?
[22:42] Same thing. 一样
[22:44] It’s a possible payment for testimony. 有可能是作证的酬劳
[22:46] The money come from Harrington? 汇款人是海瑞顿吗?
[22:47] Not sure. 不清楚
[22:48] Wire transfer was made from the Caymans. 是在开曼群岛进行的电汇
[22:50] I gotta contact over at D.C.I. who owes me a favor. 我可以联系中央情报总监一个欠我人情的人
[22:53] I’m gonna give him a call. 我得给他打个电话
[22:54] – Oh, hey. I was just wondering. – Yeah. – 还有 我只是想想… – 什么
[22:56] Are you gonna send Megan an apology card 你要不要给梅根寄张道歉卡片
[22:58] or do you think flowers are the way to go? 还是你觉得送花更好些?
[23:00] You finished? 你说完了?
[23:01] ‘Cause I got actual real police work to do here. 我手头还有警察该干的事
[23:06] You want to exhume Caroline Harrington? 你想要重新检查凯罗琳 海瑞顿的尸体?
[23:08] Are you serious? 你是认真的?
[23:09] We can prove perjury. 我们可以证明目击者做了伪证
[23:10] Because he may have misidentified the color red? 就因为他说错了颜色?
[23:13] He clearly lied. 很明显他说谎了
[23:14] Or just misspoke about a shirt. 也许他只是对T恤的细节说错了呢
[23:17] He still saw Riley fleeing the murder scene. 他还是看见了莱利在犯罪现场
[23:20] Well, how do you explain the money? 那些钱怎么解释?
[23:22] What money? 什么钱?
[23:23] My partner and I did some digging in the financials. 我和我的搭档做了些经济方面的调查
[23:24] 2 months after the trial, 审判结束2个月后
[23:25] Brad Carter got $100,000 布拉德 卡特收到了从国外账户
[23:27] from an offshore account 汇入的10万美元
[23:29] that I traced back to Emmett Harrington, 我查到汇款方就是埃蒙德 海瑞顿
[23:31] same as the dead witness. 已经死了的那个目击者也是一样
[23:35] Are you sure about this? 你们确定?
[23:36] Yes. 没错
[23:41] The Harrington name carries more weight than you may realize. 海瑞顿这个名字的分量比你们想象的要重
[23:44] Once you turn this rock over, 一旦你们动了这块石头
[23:45] you may not put it back. 就不能再把它放回原位了
[23:47] Excuse me. 等一下
[23:49] What about the Philadelphia Medical Examiner’s Office? 那费城法医办公室这个名字呢?
[23:51] Doesn’t that name carry any weight? 这个名字有没有一点分量?
[23:53] Robert Riley went to prison 罗伯特 莱利进了监狱
[23:55] because Emmett Harrington gamed the system, 就因为埃蒙德 海瑞顿掌控着体系
[23:57] and we should’ve caught it. 我们应该发现的
[23:58] I should’ve caught it. 我该早发现的
[24:05] Dan, I appreciate your advice. 丹 我很感谢你的建议
[24:07] I do, but given what they’ve turned up, 真的 但考虑到他们发现的情况
[24:09] I only have one choice. 我只有一个选择
[24:17] It’s all clear. 没人
[24:18] Let’s get in and get out 在她看到我们之前
[24:20] before she sees us. 我们悄悄地进去悄悄地出来
[24:23] Yeah, put it on the desk. 没错 把这个放到她桌上就行
[24:24] – Now let’s go. – Okay. – 进去吧 – 走
[24:26] What are you doing in my office? 你们在我办公室里干嘛?
[24:27] – Just leaving. – Uh, good night. – 我们马上走了 – 晚安
[24:29] You just put something on my desk. 你们刚刚把什么放在我桌上
[24:30] Did I? 我有吗?
[24:31] See you tomorrow, Megan. 明天见 梅根
[24:33] Hold on. Hold on. 等一下 等一下
[24:36] This is the signed exhumation order 这是已经签署的
[24:38] for Caroline Harrington’s body. 挖掘凯罗琳 海瑞顿的命令
[24:39] We’ve gotta call the funeral home, now. 我们现在就打电话给殡仪馆
[24:41] Tomorrow! 明天!
[24:43] Tomorrow, 明天再打
[24:45] because the cemetery is dangerous at night. 墓地晚上很危险的
[24:47] I think what Ethan meant to say is, 我想伊森其实想说的是
[24:49] with all the hours he’s been putting in as M.I., 他今天已经工作了很长时间
[24:51] Kate probably wouldn’t approve of all the additional overtime. 凯特大概不会同意再加班的
[24:54] So we won’t ask Kate. Come on. 那我们就不问凯特了 走吧
[24:56] No, we… we can’t. We… 不 我们不行… 我们…
[24:59] we’ve got tickets tonight to “Raiders Of The Lost Ark.” 我们买了今晚”夺宝奇兵”的电影票
[25:01] It’s a revival at Center City. 是在中心城市的再次上映
[25:03] It’s Imax. 还是Imax的
[25:04] 70-millimeter print. 70毫米底片
[25:05] Oh! Oh, okay. 哦 好吧
[25:08] So it’s okay? 可以?
[25:09] Yeah. 当然
[25:10] Okay, let’s go. 太好了 我们走吧
[25:11] Watching Harrison Ford outrun a rock 看海瑞森 福特发现大石头
[25:12] is infinitely more important 当然比推翻一个
[25:13] than overturning a wrongful murder conviction. 误判的谋杀案重要得多
[25:16] It’s not like an innocent man’s freedom is at stake or anything. 这位无辜人的自由又不是迫在眉睫 水深火热
[25:18] You go. Go have fun. 你们去吧 玩得开心点
[25:20] Okay. Let’s… let’s go have fun. Let’s… 好吧 我们… 去玩了
[25:21] On second thought, we can skip it. 仔细一想 我觉得还是算了吧
[25:25] Traitor. 叛徒
[25:29] What exactly are we looking for on this body? 我们到底要在尸体上找什么?
[25:31] Something I missed before, anything. 之前我没发现的东西
[25:34] Ah, spider! Spider! 啊 蜘蛛! 蜘蛛!
[25:35] – Oh, boy. – Oh, God. – 哦 少年 – 哦 上帝
[25:36] That’s a domestic beetle. 只是个甲虫而已
[25:38] He doesn’t want a thing to do with you. 它不会对你怎么样
[25:40] He’s looking to chow down on some dead Harri… 它只是在找东西吃…
[25:41] oh, hell. Flesh. 哦 它在找肉
[25:44] Damn it. Open it now, please. 该死 现在就打开
[25:46] Open it. 打开棺材
[25:48] Ohh. 哦
[25:51] The casket was supposed to be airtight. 棺材本该是密封的
[26:15] 我搭上了名誉来挖这具尸体
[26:21] 计划就是尽我们所能
[26:23] 4年前这个女人没有得到公正
[26:28] ” 死因是… “
[26:29] ” 由于 “
[26:30] ” 尖锐物切断升主动脉 造成的 “
[26:33] ” 失血性心搏停止 “
[26:41] hipping an interior rib. 弄断了一根肋骨
[27:04] 那是什么?
[27:07] 那么它的密度一定和骨骼一样
[27:09] 恰好混在她的肋骨里
[27:12] 马尔菲医生 我相信
[27:14] 这在你的专业范围内
[27:23] 粗粝的边缘 看上去是从什么上断裂的
[27:33] 确实 这不是人骨
[27:36] 这细管而不是哈弗斯管
[27:38] 这说明它来自一只长牙
[27:40] 嗯 而且它涂满了某种树脂
[27:43] 涂了树脂 锋利的边缘…
[27:46] 是一把刀
[27:58] 来陷害他
[28:04] 就摆在我们面前…
[28:19] But we can set the record straight, 但是我们能让正义得以伸张
[28:21] 这代表要搞定海瑞顿
[28:25] All right. 很好
[28:30] I doubt he would open his doors to us again 我觉得 他不会再让我们
[28:37] I could call him, see if he can expedite the process. 我可以打给他 看看能否加速进程
[28:46] Shouldn’t be a problem 除非你有所隐瞒
[28:49] What are you looking for? 你要找什么?
[28:50] A murder weapon. 凶器
[29:47] This is the knife that killed Caroline… 这就是杀害凯罗琳的刀…
[29:49] your knife. 你的刀
[29:51] Mr. Harrington, you need to come with me for questioning. 海瑞顿先生 你需要和我走一趟
[29:55] I refuse. 我拒绝
[29:57] Then I’ll arrest you. It’s your choice. 那我可以逮捕你 随你
[30:17] Possibly. 也许吧
[30:19] and found some dried blood. 发现了一些干掉的血迹
[30:21] Here. 看
[30:24] or did Harrington nick himself when he stabbed her? 还是海瑞顿捅她时伤到自己的血
[30:27] Well, only the D.N.A. test will tell. 只有D.n.a测试能解答了
[30:31] Why? 为什么?
[30:34] That’s impossible. How? 这不可能 怎么会?
[30:36] Our warrant encompassed his legal residence, 我们的许可证只包括了他的合法居所
[30:38] which technically, is his house in Florida. 严格来说 是他在佛罗里达的房子
[30:41] We never had a right to enter the house, 我们没有任何权利进入这房子
[30:42] so anything found on our search is inadmissible. 所以我们搜到的任何物证 都是不成立的
[30:44] Apparently, the richer you are, the more justice you can afford. 很明显 越有钱的人 能得到更多公正
[30:49] Wasn’t your buddy Dan helping you with this? 你的朋友丹不是在帮你吗?
[31:02] top priority. 最先验证
[31:13] Megan Hunt. 你好 梅根 亨特
[31:16] – Riley. – The news report said – 莱利- 新闻上说
[31:18] he’s being released from police custody. 他被释放了
[31:20] Yeah. 是的
[31:21] His attorney found a loophole. 他的律师钻了个空子
[31:23] So he goes free 所以他自由了
[31:26] Just hold on for a little longer. 就再等一下
[31:28] I’ve held on long enough. 我已经等了很久了
[31:31] Don’t do anything you’re gonna regret. 别做任何 让自己后悔的事
[31:34] Justice will be served… 不管怎样…
[31:55] Tactical unit’s in position. We’re going in. 战术小组已就位 我们要进去了
[31:58] You go around back with the locals. 你和地方警察去后方…
[32:13] Not a good time, Ethan. 打的不是时候 伊森
[32:17] Listen. I just got the D.N.A. report on the knife. 听着 我刚拿到了那把刀的D.n.a鉴定
[32:21] How do you live with yourself? 你怎能面对自己?
[32:24] Can’t we just talk about this like reasonable men? 我们就不能理性的谈这个吗?
[32:36] I’ll pull the trigger. 我会开枪的
[32:37] No! Riley, no. 不! 莱利不要
[32:46] This isn’t you. I know it’s not you. 这不是你 我知道这不是真正的你
[32:48] You’re not a killer. 你不是一个杀人犯
[32:49] I’ll shoot him. I will. 我会杀了他的 我会的
[32:53] You don’t understand. 你错了
[32:58] No, I have proof. 不是的 我有证据
[33:09] You came to me. 你来找我
[33:13] You asked for my help 你向我求助
[33:14] because I was honest. 因为我很诚实
[33:17] I am telling you the truth. 我说的是真的
[33:26] Please. 求你
[33:33] I believed in you when nobody else did. 当你众叛亲离时 我是相信你的
[33:42] believe me. 相信我吧
[33:57] Okay. 好吧
[34:00] All right. Get down. Do not move. 好的 趴下别动
[34:04] Put your hands behind your back. 把手背过去
[36:34] She… she can’t be. 她不会再是了
[36:35] Well, she went to great lengths 她为掩盖罪行 在不法之路
[36:37] to cover her crimes. 上走得太远了
[36:38] By my side the whole time. 与我共枕眠的人啊
[36:46] When Caroline died, 凯罗琳去世的时候
[36:48] Stacey was there to pick up the pieces. 是史黛西一直在帮忙料理后事
[36:50] I thought she was my… 我以为她是我的
[36:52] my second chance. 第二春
[36:56] But it was all lies… 但一切都是镜花水月
[36:59] wasn’t it? 不是吗?
[37:04] I’m very sorry for your loss, Mr. Harrington. 我对你的遭遇表示遗憾 海瑞顿先生
[37:07] Both of them. 二者都是
[37:13] Thank you, Dr. Murphy. 谢谢你 马尔菲医生
[37:15] I have a feeling that our paths will cross again. 我预感我们还会再有交集
[37:31] Great work, Kate. 干得好 凯特
[37:32] You helped exonerate an innocent man 你洗雪了不白之冤
[37:34] and uncovered the true culprit. 将真正的恶徒绳之以法
[37:36] I really think that should become 我真心觉得那可以
[37:38] part of your campaign narrative. 作为你竞选台词的一部分
[37:39] Oh, of course you do. 当然喽
[37:40] Talk about it more at dinner? 要不晚饭的时候再谈?
[37:42] Oh, thanks, but not tonight. 谢了 今晚不行
[37:43] I’ve got some work to catch up on. 我还有工作
[37:44] If you say so. 如你所愿
[37:46] O… one second. I… 稍等片刻
[37:48] just wanted to clear one thing up with you. 想跟你弄清一件事
[37:52] The warrant for Emmett’s house, 埃蒙德那间房子的搜查证
[37:53] the one you helped push through… 也就是你废了半天劲的那个
[37:56] did you know it’s not his legal residence? 你知情那不是他的合法住宅吗?
[38:00] I think what matters most here is that, in the end, 我倒觉得此事唯一重要的是
[38:04] a killer was brought to justice. 凶手被绳之以法了
[38:08] Without sacrificing any of your lucrative friendships. 而且不牺牲已有的裙带关系
[38:12] Good night, Kate. 晚安 凯特
[38:51] So what are you doing here? 你怎么来这了?
[38:54] I just… I dropped off my report. 我刚刚把报告送过来
[38:57] In person? 亲自来?
[38:59] You’re waiting for Riley. 你在等莱利
[39:03] The funeral home’s going to inter Caroline’s body next week, 葬仪馆下周就要安葬凯罗琳了
[39:07] and… I just thought he might want to know. 我猜他可能想知道
[39:10] I owe him that. 我欠他一个解释
[39:13] You proved the guy’s innocence. 你让他开脱了啊
[39:15] Your debt is paid and then some. 你的账差不多还清了
[39:19] You need to forgive yourself, Megan. 你得学会原谅自己 梅根
[39:23] Yeah. 是啊
[39:24] That’s not exactly my strong suit. 我不擅长那种事
[39:27] Yeah, I noticed. 我能看出来
[39:50] I didn’t get to go to her funeral. 我没去成她的葬礼
[39:56] I’m sure there’s a lot of things 我觉得过去的四年
[39:57] you didn’t get to do the last four years. 你错过了很多事情
[40:03] I had way too much time 我夜以继日的
[40:04] to go over and over what happened… 回想着过去的事
[40:08] the choices that I made. 还有我的选择
[40:12] Caroline and I didn’t get together 凯罗琳和我并没有
[40:14] under the best circumstances… 在良辰美景中喜结连理
[40:18] If only we’d done everything above board… 我们要是把一切早拿上台面就好了
[40:21] Robert, 罗伯特
[40:23] you have to stop blaming yourself. 你不能再这么自责了
[40:28] I… I don’t know if I can. 我情不自禁
[40:36] But thank you. 但是谢谢你
[40:40] Don’t thank me. 别谢我
[40:43] Caroline is the one that had the evidence 凯罗琳的案子是唯一一个把你
[40:46] that led to your exoneration. 都抹黑了的案子
[40:48] She’d been holding on to it for four years, 她已经沉寂了四年
[40:52] waiting to tell her story, 等待她的冤情得以昭雪
[40:54] and I am just grateful that 我很感激
[40:56] I finally was able to hear it. 终于有机会让她实现遗愿了
[41:04] I hope that you both… 我希望你们俩
[41:08] can move on. 都能走出阴影
逝者之证

Post navigation

Previous Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

逝者之证(Body of Proof)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme