Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] The ship’s overtaken by rats. 仓被老鼠占领了
[00:17] The ship’s overtaken by rats. 仓被老鼠占领了
[00:20] Okay. 去吧
[00:24] The ship’s overtaken by rats. 仓被老鼠占领了
[00:39] Not exactly a frequent flyer, 不常坐飞机
[00:41] are you, luv? 对吗 亲爱的
[00:42] These international flights, 国际航班
[00:44] they can be hell on the ol’ stomach, eh? 简直就是肠胃杀手
[00:46] Mm. 恩
[00:48] You feeling better, hon? 好点儿了吗 亲爱的
[00:50] That… 那边…
[00:52] that man…. 那个男人…
[00:54] Filled with rats. 到处都是老鼠
[00:58] Uh… 呃…
[00:59] Can you take your seat, please, sir? 请在座位上坐好 先生
[01:01] – Just… – This plane’s filled with rats. – 坐下… – 飞机上到处都是老鼠
[01:03] – Okay. – – And we… we gotta kill them all, – 别这样 – 我们…要把它们都杀光
[01:05] starting with the queen. 先从鼠王开始
[01:07] Aah! 啊
[01:14] What’s the deal with you 你和汤米 沙利文探长
[01:16] and detective Tommy Sullivan? 之间有什么故事吗?
[01:18] Am I gonna have to fight a duel with that guy 我是不是以后每次约你出来
[01:20] every time I want to ask you out or what? 都要先跟他决斗一次?
[01:22] Well, I would pay to see that, 真要这样那我一定买票围观
[01:23] – but… – Mm. – 不过… – 恩
[01:24] I… I don’t think so. 我想你误会了
[01:26] But there is a story there, huh? 你们确实有过故事 对吗
[01:28] Yeah. 是啊
[01:29] A long one… 说来话长
[01:31] Mm. 恩
[01:32] That I’m not telling. 而且一言难尽
[01:34] Well, I don’t want you to tell it. 好吧 我也不想听
[01:35] I just want to know it has an end. 只想知道你们之间是否已经了结
[01:38] Tommy and I dated, 汤米和我曾经约会过
[01:41] some stuff happened, 发生了一些事
[01:43] and now I’m out with you, 而现在我跟你在约会
[01:44] having a very nice time. 享受美好时光
[01:47] End of story. 故事完
[01:49] This was nice, wasn’t it? 今晚很美好 是吗?
[01:51] Yeah. 没错
[01:53] Surprisingly so. 顺利得出人意料
[01:58] It doesn’t have to end here, you know? 这个愉快的夜晚可以持续得久一点 你说呢
[02:00] It kinda does. Lacey. 恐怕有点晚了 莱西还在家等我
[02:03] She’s a big girl. She’s with her grandmother. 她是大姑娘了 还有外婆陪她
[02:06] All you gotta do is call her, 你只要打个电话
[02:08] tell her you’re gonna have a late night. 说要晚回去一点
[02:10] A very late… night. 恐怕要很晚哦
[02:14] Hmm. 恩
[02:35] Hey, it’s me. 嘿 是我
[02:38] Can you stay a little longer? 你能再呆久一点吗?
[02:39] Funny, Lacey just 心有灵犀啊 莱西刚刚
[02:40] asked me to spend the night, 要我在这儿过夜
[02:42] have a girls’ movie night, just the three of us. 我们三个姑娘一起来个电影之夜
[02:43] Okay, but… 可以啊 不过…
[02:44] make it two. 只能你俩玩了
[02:46] I’m gonna be out late. 我要晚点回家
[02:48] Uh, I think she was trying 呃 我认为她是想
[02:51] to mend the fences between us. 创造机会改善咱俩的关系
[02:53] I think that’s gonna take 这个恐怕要花多点时间
[02:54] a little more than popcorn and a movie, don’t you? 一桶爆米花和看场电影的功夫恐怕短了点
[02:56] Okay. Right. It wasn’t my idea. 好吧 反正也不是我发起的
[02:58] Never mind. You’re having fun. Stay out. 别担心 玩得开心 别着急回来
[03:00] – Better for us both. – Thank you. – 这对咱俩都好 – 谢谢理解
[03:02] I think. 别是讽刺
[03:10] My mommy just extended my curfew. 我妈刚刚放宽了宵禁时间
[03:13] Mm. 恩
[03:23] What the hell just happened? 见鬼 那是什么
[03:45] Where’s the M.E.? 法医在哪儿
[03:47] There she is. 她来了
[03:52] Hey! 嘿
[03:53] We need six more hoses on that westside fire. 西边要加六根水龙头灭火
[03:56] We need to setup that perimeter. 我们得把警戒线拉起来
[03:58] What do you know? 什么情况
[04:00] You’re looking at flight 875, 你眼前的是875航班
[04:01] or what’s left of it. 确切的说是875的残骸
[04:02] Antigua to Philly. 从安提瓜岛飞来费城
[04:04] 82 souls on the manifest. 名单上有八十二个乘客
[04:05] What brought it down? 什么原因坠毁的
[04:06] N.T.S.B.’s gonna figure that out. 全国运输安全委员会.正在查这事儿
[04:08] All we know is, they lost altitude, 只知道 飞机下坠
[04:09] clipped a few trees over there, and broke off the tail section. 劈倒了那边的几棵树 丢了机尾
[04:11] The main section cleared the woods, 机身越过了树林
[04:13] but it took out this power grid. 但是碰坏了电力网
[04:15] Blacked out half the city. 半个城市停电
[04:17] – Intentionally? – – I don’t think so. – 蓄意而为? – 我看不像
[04:18] I think the pilot dumped fuel before he hit, 我认为飞行员在坠地之前先把燃料放空了
[04:20] or else this whole thing would’ve blown sky-high. 否则这里就是熊熊大火了
[04:21] And we got survivors. 我们救出了幸存者
[04:23] Anybody set up an airlift to the burn unit over at County? 去市里烧伤医院的直升飞机准备好了吗
[04:25] – Who’s in charge here? – – You’re looking at it. – 这里谁是头儿? – 我就是
[04:27] We’ve got four paramedic crews here. 我们有四个空降医生
[04:29] The rest are all over the city dealing with that blackout. 其他医生因为停电还困在城里
[04:31] What about N.T.S.B.? 全国运输安全委员会.呢
[04:33] They’re six hours out. They can’t get in. 他们离这儿六个小时路程 没法及时赶到
[04:34] The power outage shut down the airport. 机场因为断电关闭了
[04:40] Medical personnel, listen up. 医务人员 请注意
[04:42] My name’s Charles Stafford. 我是查尔斯 斯坦福
[04:43] I am the health commissioner. 卫生局专员
[04:45] We’re gonna set up a triage area off to my left. 在我左手边要建立一个伤员分类区
[04:49] We’re gonna make a makeshift morgue 我右手边那栋楼
[04:50] in this building over here to my right. 作为临时太平间
[04:51] Let’s move, people. Go! 大家行动起来 快
[04:54] Copy, medic 16. We’ve got it coming your way. 收到 十六医疗小队 我们正赶往你的方向
[05:00] Okay. He’s all set. 嗯 他处理好了
[05:04] That guy says the same thing as everybody else. 那个人说的情况跟其他人一致
[05:08] Crazy guy with a gun 一名持枪的疯汉
[05:09] shot out a window, depressurized the cabin. 打穿了飞机窗户 机舱因此减压
[05:11] The F.A.A. says there was 据联邦空运局. 所称
[05:13] a U.S. air marshal on board, 飞机上有一个美国空军中将
[05:15] a John Davies. 名叫约翰 戴维斯
[05:16] Former marine corps. 前海军陆战队成员
[05:18] Manifest puts him in seat 26D. 名单显示他座位是26D
[05:21] Well, I say, 我说
[05:23] we better we find him if he’s still alive. 如果他还活着 我们最好找到他
[05:25] Find out why he didn’t subdue the gunman. 问问他为什么没有制服那个持枪歹徒
[05:26] Maybe he is the gunman. 也许他就是那个”持枪歹徒”
[05:31] Body of Proof 3×11
[05:39] The crash of a passenger plane into a power station 一架客机坠入发电厂
[05:42] has plunged Philly into darkness and chaos. 费城陷入黑暗和混乱
[05:45] There have been reports of looting and violence 据报告称市里已出现数起
[05:47] throughout the city. 抢劫和暴力事件
[05:48] And we are live at the scene of the crash 我们在事件源头的坠机现场
[05:50] that caused it all 为您采访
[05:51] with Dr. Kate Murphy, Chief Medical Examiner. 首席验尸官凯特 马菲尔医生
[05:54] What is the death toll so far, Dr. Murphy? 迄今为止有多少人死亡 马菲尔医生
[05:57] I’m not at liberty to release that information yet. 暂时无可奉告
[05:59] We still have people inside that plane, 机舱里还有乘客未救出
[06:01] both living and dead. 生死不明
[06:02] And our first responders are here to make sure 我们的首要任务是
[06:04] that there are more of the former than the latter. 尽力让更多人生还
[06:07] You need to give me more than that. 你得多爆点料才行
[06:09] Excuse me? 你说什么
[06:11] You know who sent me here. 你知道是谁派我来的
[06:13] District Attorney Dan Russell. 地方检察官丹 罗素
[06:15] He told me to come down here 他让我到这边来
[06:17] and get some hero shots of you, make you look good, 给你一些英雄镜头 让你体面风光
[06:18] and in return, you’d be a little more… forthcoming. 作为回报 你要合作点
[06:22] So how about a few sound bites 所以来一段儿原声采访吧
[06:23] from our, uh, next congresswoman? 准国会议员意下如何?
[06:38] Sir. 先生
[06:40] Sir. Hey, sir. 嘿 先生
[06:41] W… were you on the plane? 你之前在飞机上么?
[06:42] Yeah. You’re damn right I was. 在啊 我他妈当然在了
[06:44] Okay. Well, I’m just trying to help. 好吧 我只是想帮忙来着
[06:46] – That’s… that’s him. – What? – 那是他 – 什么?
[06:47] – Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. – That’s… – 停下停下 – 那是…
[06:49] that’s the jacked up son of a bitch 是这个混蛋跳起来
[06:50] who started shooting. 开始扫射的
[06:51] You sure? 你确定?
[06:53] Aye, I’m sure. He shot us out of the damn sky! 我确定 他把我们从天上打下来了
[06:54] So a trained air marshal flipped out midflight 所以说 一位受过训练的空军中将在旅途中
[06:57] and brought down a jet he’s supposed to protect? 突然发疯把他该保护的飞机打下来了?
[06:59] I want to know everything about this guy… 我想知道这个人的全部信息
[07:01] where he’s traveled, where he’s trained… 他打算去哪儿 他在哪里受训的
[07:03] and why he had a seizure midflight. 以及他为什么在旅行中途癫痫发作
[07:05] Petechial hemorrhaging, 瘀斑大出血
[07:07] antemortem bite marks on his tongue… 舌头上有临死前的咬合痕迹
[07:09] he had a seizure before the crash. 他在坠机前癫痫就发作了
[07:10] We need to pull blood for a tox screen A.S.A.P. 我们要尽快抽血做兴奋剂检查
[07:12] Okay, have Kate catalog everything. 好的 让凯特把所有事情都做好登记
[07:14] Have your people load him up, take him to the M.E.O. 让你的人把他抬走 带他去做法医办公室
[07:16] Go with them. 跟他们一起去
[07:18] The tail of this plane is still missing. 机尾仍然没有找到
[07:20] There may be more dead or more survivors. 可能有更多死者 或者更多幸存者
[07:23] I’m on it. 我来负责
[07:25] Megan, listen, people go crazy during a blackout. 梅根 听着 人们在大断电时期会不正常的
[07:29] Remember New York in ’91? 记得91年的纽约么?
[07:30] Yes, I remember. 记得
[07:32] Just be careful, all right? 小心点儿 好么?
[07:34] Okay. You be careful, too. 好的 你也小心点儿
[07:37] Okay. Thanks for caring. 好的 谢谢关心
[07:39] I’ll call you to check in later. 过会儿我会给你打电话的
[07:43] Hey. 嘿
[07:45] You need an extra pair of eyes? 你想要个助手么?
[07:46] Uh, yeah. 需要啊
[07:48] Sure. 当然
[07:51] Flashlight, 手电筒
[07:52] glow sticks, 荧光棒
[07:54] and battery-powered radio. 电池供电的收音机
[07:55] Oh, boy. 天哪
[07:56] You girls are prepared. 你们这些女孩子准备真充分
[07:58] I watch this great series called “Doomsday Prep Wars.” 我看过一部很好的电视剧 叫末日准备大作战
[08:00] The first rule of surviving the apocalypse… batteries. 世界末日时存活的第一法则是…电池
[08:03] My first rule back in the day… 我们当年的第一法则
[08:05] eat the perishables. 先吃易腐烂的
[08:09] You know, I haven’t been in a blackout since… 在1991年的纽约之前 我还从没经历过
[08:11] New York, 1991. 大断电呢
[08:14] And I ended up walking 32 blocks 最后 我从火车站
[08:17] from the train station 走过32个街区
[08:18] to your mother’s tiny little apartment 到达了你妈妈的
[08:20] on the westside. 在西边的小公寓
[08:22] And that’s when I got my big surprise. 然后我被吓到了
[08:24] I found out that she was dating Tommy Sullivan. 因为我发现她在和汤米 沙利文交往
[08:32] Were they in love? 他们相爱么?
[08:34] No. 不
[08:35] It was just… 那不过是…
[08:37] kid stuff. 小孩儿过家家
[08:38] I tried to tell her so at the time, 当时我就这么告诉她的
[08:40] but she wouldn’t listen. 但她不听
[08:42] I know you probably don’t understand 我知道你可能不大理解
[08:44] why your mom and I aren’t 为什么你妈妈和我
[08:46] on such friendly terms these days, 这段时间关系不太好
[08:48] but I want you to know, it has nothing to do with you. 我只想让你知道 这不是你的错
[08:52] I know. 我知道
[08:53] Okay, good. 那就好
[08:55] I know why you’ve been fighting. 我知道你们为什么吵架
[09:02] that he was murdered. 而是被谋杀的
[09:03] And now she wants to bring up his body, and… 现在她又想把他的尸体挖出来…
[09:05] Lacey… 莱西…
[09:07] I overheard you, and she doesn’t know that I know. 我偷听到的 她不知道我知道
[09:09] I just… I had to ask. 我只是…我只是一定得问问
[09:10] I don’t want to talk about this, okay? 我现在不想谈这个 好么?
[09:12] But, grandma, wh… what if… 但是 外婆 如果…
[09:14] what if mom’s right? 如果妈妈是对呢?
[09:15] Why wouldn’t you want to know the truth? 你为什么不想知道真相呢?
[09:17] I said no. 我说了不要了
[09:18] I didn’t want to have this awful, 我不想和她
[09:19] morbid conversation with her, 谈这个可怕的事情
[09:21] and I certainly don’t want to have it with you. 而且我更不想和你谈这个
[09:36] How many are there? 有多少人遇难?
[09:37] Uh, 52 dead so far, but the good new s is, 现在已发现52名死者 但是好消息是
[09:39] we have had reports of survivors. 我们找到了幸存者
[09:44] Is our generator gonna hold? 我们的发电机能支撑下去么?
[09:45] Oh, it’s gon’ hold. 没问题的
[09:46] The apocalypse will come and go 我们断电之前
[09:47] before we shut down. 世界末日就会过去的
[09:49] But just in case, I broke out these puppies. 但是为了预防 我把这些给关了
[09:51] Don’t think I don’t watch “Doomsday Prep Wars” 别以为我没看过
[09:52] on the Splice Channel. 司莱丝频道的末日准备大作战
[09:54] So I just put 我把七位坠机幸存者
[09:56] – seven crash survivors in the conference room. – What? – 带到会议室了 – 什么?
[09:58] They didn’t want to go to the hospital to get checked out, 他们不愿意去医院检查
[10:00] they just wanted to be here with their loved ones. 他们只想在这里陪着自己爱的人
[10:02] I’d really like to interview them. 我很想采访下他们
[10:03] I don’t think so. Who are you anyway? 我不这么想 话说你到底是谁?
[10:05] This is Mandy Wells from WVGH. She’s with me. 这位是记者曼迪 威尔 她跟我一起的
[10:07] Just keep the survivors there until we’re ready 先把幸存者安置在那里
[10:09] to have them I.D. the deceased, all right? 直到我们确认了死者身份 好么?
[10:11] And then we’ll see if they want to talk to the press. 然后我们再看看他们愿不愿意出现在媒体上
[10:18] Can I help you folks? 我能帮你们什么吗?
[10:19] We were at the airport. 我们之前在机场
[10:20] We were waiting for the flight to come in 等飞机降落
[10:22] when we found out… 然后我们得知…
[10:23] You have family on flight 875? 你们有家人在875航班上吗?
[10:24] Yes. 是的
[10:25] Yes, my husband. His name is Thomas. 我丈夫在上面 他叫托马斯
[10:27] And my grandson Max. He was traveling alone. 还有我孙子 麦克斯 他一个人旅行的
[10:28] Please check. 请帮我们看看
[10:30] Okay, this is Dr. Brumfield. 好的 这位是布姆菲尔德医生
[10:31] He’ll get you situated, 他会带你们找地方坐下
[10:32] and we’ll find out what happened to your loved ones. 我们会帮你们找到你们的家人的
[10:34] You have a list in your hand right there. 你手上有个名单
[10:35] Now is that a list of people that made it and who didn’t? 那是不是遇难者和幸存者名单?
[10:37] Because I just need to know. 我一定得知道
[10:39] Is my wife… 我妻子她…
[10:41] is she dead? 她是不是死了?
[10:42] Pam Jacks. She’s a flight attendant. 潘 杰克 她是空姐
[10:46] The list is incomplete. 这个名单不完整
[10:49] But Jacks… 不过
[10:54] I don’t see her name. 我没有看到杰克的名字
[10:56] What about Thomas? Tom Westphall? 那托马斯呢? 汤姆 瓦丝特保?
[11:07] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[11:10] No. 不要
[11:12] Please. No. 不要啊
[11:15] No. 不要啊
[11:17] Um, Mrs. Westphall, just one question. 呃 瓦丝特保女士 有个问题要问您一下
[11:20] Okay, okay, come here. Come here. 好了 好了 过来 过来
[11:22] – Ow! – Are you serious? – 噢! – 你不是开玩笑吧?
[11:23] That woman just found out she lost her husband. 那位女士刚刚发现自己失去了丈夫
[11:25] I am just doing my job. 我这是在工作
[11:26] Adam. 亚当
[11:29] Yeah. 是
[11:30] We’re about to autopsy the air marshal. 我们正要去解剖那个空军中将
[11:32] You in or out? 你要不要加入?
[11:33] Uh, I’m out. 呃 我不去了
[11:35] I’m on crowd control. 我要维护秩序
[11:36] Oh, Megan. 噢 梅根
[11:38] You hear from Tommy? 你有汤米的消息了吗?
[11:40] Not yet. You? 还没有 你呢?
[11:41] No. 也没有
[11:48] So… the blackout of ’91, huh? 所以… 91年的大停电 哈?
[11:51] Guess you two go way back. 我猜你们俩交情很好吧
[11:53] Well, it’s… it’s complicated. 嗯 这个… 这个说来话长
[11:55] I’m a pretty bright girl. Try me. 我可是很聪明的哦 你试试看
[12:04] Must be debris from the plane. 这一定是飞机的残骸
[12:07] Call Adam Lucas. 呼叫亚当 卢卡斯
[12:10] The cell towers must be taking a beating. 手机信号塔一定受到影响了
[12:12] I… I’d try, but my battery’s dead. 我该试试的 但是手机没电了
[12:14] Call Megan. 呼叫梅根
[12:17] This is Megan Hunt. Leave a message. 我是梅根 亨特 请留言
[12:18] Megan, listen, it’s Tommy. I’m just checking in. 梅根 听着 我是汤米 我只是问候一下
[12:20] I think I got a lead on the tail section, 我好像找到机尾了
[12:22] but it’s… it’s pretty damn remote out here. 但是这里… 这里太偏僻了
[12:25] What the… 这他妈是…
[12:43] Petechial hemorrhaging means asphyxiation 淤血是由于在坠机前
[12:45] prior to crash. 受到了窒息
[12:46] Yeah, and prior to that, 嗯 并且在那之前
[12:48] he was screaming about a flying rat queen. 他大叫着什么飞行鼠女王
[12:50] This guy’s high as a kite on something. 这家伙因为某种药物享受着作为风筝的快感
[12:52] On what we won’t know until the electricity comes back on. 电力不稳定 我们什么都发现不了
[12:55] And all the labs are down. 所有的实验室都关闭了
[12:57] We’ll just have to wait to find out what it is he took. 我们必须得等等 才能查明他服用了什么药物
[12:59] Or was given. 又或者是别人给他吃的
[13:00] I highly doubt that he decided to get his fix midair. 我很怀疑 他会将自己置于困境之中
[13:03] This looks like foul play to me. 这在我看来太卑鄙了
[13:05] That’s a leap. 这是一个飞跃啊
[13:06] He was a U.S. air marshal. 他之前可是个美国空军中将
[13:08] They’re routinely subjected to drug tests 他们会进行规律性的药物测试
[13:09] and background checks. 以及背景核对
[13:11] What, so nobody ever faked a drug test before? 所以之前没有任何人伪造过药物检测吗?
[13:13] Have a buddy come in, pee in the cup. 叫个人过来 进行尿液检测啊
[13:15] Are you speaking from experience? 你这是凭经验说话吗?
[13:17] I’m speaking as someone who knows human beings. 我是站在了解人类的立场上说的
[13:19] They are predictably unpredictable. 他们是不可预测的啊
[13:21] There’s no jaundice, no track marks, no bruxism. 没有黄疸症 没有跟踪标记 也没有磨牙症
[13:23] This guy was not a drug addict. 这人不是个瘾君子
[13:25] Wait. So what are you saying, 等等 你这是什么意思
[13:27] he was just randomly drugged? 你是说他是被随机投毒的吗?
[13:29] Not random. He was an undercover air marshal. 不是随机 他是个空军中校
[13:31] Maybe somebody found out, 也许是被人发现了
[13:32] somebody who had something so big to hide, 那人要隐藏大秘密
[13:34] they were willing to do anything 为了保护好这个秘密
[13:36] to keep it secret. 他们任何事都做得出来
[13:37] A lot of ifs in that scenario. 这样的话就有多种可能性了
[13:39] Okay. We’ve got six people in the conference room 好吧 我们会议室里可有六个人
[13:41] who had first-class seats to the show. 他们个个都精通 是专家
[13:43] Why don’t you find out what they saw? 你为什么不去看看他们有什么发现呢?
[13:47] So, Mr. Franco, I need you to tell me 所以 弗兰克先生 我需要你告知我
[13:50] everything you remember about the flight. 你那趟航程的所有记忆
[13:51] Anything at all. 所有的事
[13:53] Stupid things, things you don’t think matter, 小事啊 你觉得不重要的事啊
[13:55] maybe they do. 也许他们很重要
[13:56] You know, I remember there was this… 我记得有个…
[13:59] child kicking the back of my chair. 有个小孩一直在踢我椅子的靠背
[14:01] I gotta go pee. 我要撒尿
[14:03] And he was trying to get to the bathroom, 他想去上厕所
[14:04] but he practically ripped the back of my chair off 他为了跑去厕所
[14:06] trying to get there, 几乎撕开了我椅子的背面
[14:08] so I turned around to say something, 所以我转过身来想说说他
[14:09] and he bumped into the guy next to him, 然后他撞上了他旁边的人
[14:11] the gunman. 也就是那个持枪的人
[14:13] Did you notice anything else about him? 关于他你还有注意到别的了吗?
[14:15] Yeah. I thought it was odd, you know? 是的 我觉得很奇怪 你知道吗?
[14:17] This kid plows right into him… 那小孩直接撞到他身上了…
[14:20] and he doesn’t even blink. 但是他连眼都没有眨
[14:22] He just keeps staring. 他就那么呆呆的望着前方
[14:24] I remember 我印象中
[14:26] he seemed polite. 他看起来很有礼貌
[14:27] When we boarded, 我们登机的时候
[14:29] he helped a woman with her carry-on luggage. 他还帮一个女士搬了行李
[14:31] Uh, “very… polite,” 嗯 “非常… 绅士”
[14:33] I remember saying to my wife. 我还记得跟我妻子谈论过
[14:36] She thought the man liked the woman. 她觉得那个男人喜欢那女士
[14:39] Why did she think that? 她为什么这么觉得呢?
[14:40] Because he came up to her and spoke with her 因为在那次航程中他好几次走向那个女士
[14:42] a few times during the flight. 并且跟她说话
[14:44] I didn’t really 我并没有真正
[14:45] notice him again until… 注意到他 一直到…
[14:49] Anyway, he pulls out this ginormous gun 不管怎样 他拿出那只大枪
[14:52] from God knows where, 天知道他是从哪里拿出来的
[14:53] and starts waving it around, yelling something about 并且开始到处挥舞 嘴里还嚷着什么
[14:55] flying rats. 飞行鼠
[14:57] He aimed it at me. 他拿枪对着我
[15:00] Well, not at me. At the chick beside me. 哦 不是对着我 是对着我旁边的那女孩
[15:02] She was wearing this, uh, blue scarf. 她当时戴着一条蓝色围巾
[15:05] Poor thing had been airsick during most of the flight. 多半航程里 这可怜的的女孩一直晕机
[15:07] She squeezed my hand 持枪者射击的时候
[15:09] during the shooting, 飞机坠毁的时候
[15:11] during the crash. 她一直抓着我的手
[15:13] I mean, it felt like hours, 我是说 感觉过了好几个小时
[15:15] but it must have been seconds? 实际上才几秒钟
[15:16] Tanner, 特纳
[15:18] the… the… the woman in the blue scarf, 那个… 那个戴蓝色围巾的女士
[15:20] do you remember her name? 你还记得她的名字吗?
[15:22] She said her name was Carla. 她说过她叫卡拉
[15:23] Carla Mendez, seat 23A. Deceased. 卡拉 梅迪慈 座位号23A 已死亡
[15:25] She’s here in the morgue. 她现在在太平间里
[15:27] One thing that they remember about her is the blue scarf. 他们唯一记得的就是她戴的蓝色围巾
[15:29] That and the, uh, the air marshal 这个 呃 以及那个空军中将
[15:30] was fixated on her. 迷恋着她
[15:32] We need to take a look at her, 我们必须去看看她
[15:34] verify her identity, find out where she’s been, 核实她的身份 查明她去过哪里
[15:35] exactly what she was doing on that flight. 她在那趟航班上到底要做什么
[15:37] You think she’s behind all this? 你觉得她是这一切的幕后黑手?
[15:39] Maybe another victim. 也许她也只是又一个受害者
[15:40] People saw her go into the bathroom a lot. 人们说总是看到她去厕所
[15:42] She coulda been drugged, too. 她也可能被下药了
[15:44] Hmm. 嗯
[15:46] It’s voice mail from Tommy. 汤米的语音信息
[15:48] Service has been crap all night. 整晚信号都不好
[15:49] You’re lucky you got anything. 你能收到东西已经不错了
[15:51] Put it on speaker. 放功放吧
[15:52] Megan, listen, it’s Tommy. 梅根 我是汤米
[15:53] I’m just checking in. 我打来问候下
[15:55] I think I got a lead on the tail section, 我想我找到机尾了
[15:56] but it’s… it’s pretty damn remote out here. 可是这里相当偏僻
[16:04] Megan, Megan, where are you going? 梅根 梅根 你要去哪?
[16:05] I’m gonna find him. 我要去找他
[16:07] No, you’re not. It’s chaos out there. 不 你不能 外面一团糟
[16:08] You stay here. 你就待在这里
[16:09] Do your job. Find out who… 做好你的本职工作 找出…
[16:09] No! Something has happened… 不! 有事故发生了…
[16:11] Megan, I will find him. 梅根 我会找到他的
[16:12] He’s right. 他是对的
[16:13] He’s got a badge, gun, 他是个警察又有配枪
[16:14] whole police department backing him up. 整个警局都会支援他的
[16:16] You find him. 你一定要找到他
[16:18] Okay. 没问题
[16:24] He’s gonna be all right. 他会没事的
[16:25] Yeah. 最好是
[16:42] Tommy… 汤米…
[16:44] Sullivan. You missed me. 沙利文 如果想我了
[16:45] Leave a message after the beep. 请在嘟声后留言
[16:49] Uh, Tommy, I don’t… 啊 汤米 我不…
[16:51] I don’t know if you’re gonna get this, 我不知道你是否会听到这个留言
[16:53] but if you get this… 如果你收到了…
[16:56] I… 我…
[16:57] I need you to know that… 我需要你知道…
[16:59] Everything okay out here? 你没事吧?
[17:02] Uh, yeah. Yeah, everything’s fine. 啊 是 是 没事
[17:04] I’ll be in in a sec. 我一会儿就来
[17:15] Ohh. 噢
[17:16] You okay? 你没事吧?
[17:18] Yeah. My left ankle’s jacked, though. 没事 不过我的左踝被顶住了
[17:20] You? 你呢?
[17:22] My shoulder’s a little… 我的肩膀有点…
[17:25] Oh, the phone’s broken. 哦 手机坏掉了
[17:30] Wait a second. 等等
[17:32] We almost hit somebody. 我们差点撞到人
[17:41] She’s alive. 她还活着
[17:42] Hi. Wh… what’s your name? 嗨 你…你叫什么名字?
[17:45] Pam. 潘
[17:47] Please… 求求你…
[17:49] you have to help us. 你一定要帮帮我们
[17:51] Us? 你们?
[17:53] Pam, where… where’d you come from? 潘 你…你从哪来?
[17:54] I don’t… I don’t… 我不能…不能…
[18:00] Down… 下面…
[18:03] Mm. We’ll be right back, Pam. 我们马上回来 潘
[18:23] Where you going? 你去哪儿了?
[18:24] I thought you were helping us with crowd control. 我还以为你在协助我们控制现场
[18:26] Cr… I’m… I’m not a traffic cop, Dr. Murphy. 控制… 我不是个交警 马菲尔医生
[18:29] You know, Mandy’s downstairs prepping her cameraman. 你知道 曼迪正在楼下应付摄影记者
[18:30] I’m about to bring him up. 我要去帮他
[18:32] So maybe you could rein in the attitude a little? 所以你可以稍稍收敛下你的态度?
[18:33] You know, it’s good to know 你知道吗 很高兴知道
[18:34] you got your priorities in order. 你懂得了什么是轻重缓急
[18:36] If anyone has access to a radio or a working TV, 如果民众正在收听广播或收看电视
[18:39] they need information about what’s going on here. 他们需要知道关于这起事故的情报
[18:41] That is a priority. 这就是轻重缓急
[18:43] So feel free to tell me whatever crawled up your ass. 所以方便的话 就把你的不满说出来
[18:45] Or better yet, get over it. 不然少废话
[19:01] You want to talk about it? 你想谈谈吗?
[19:03] Nope. 不
[19:04] Okay. 好吧
[19:06] So let’s find out what made Carla Mendez so special, 让我们找出是什么让卡拉 梅迪慈如此特殊
[19:08] it drove our air marshal friend off the deep end. 导致我们的中将跌入深渊
[19:10] Yes, I’m beginning to agree with you. He was drugged. 没错 我开始同意你了 他当时应该是嗑药了
[19:12] Maybe he thought she was some kind of terrorist threat. 或许他认为她是某种恐怖威胁
[19:14] Well, maybe he was right. 好吧 也许他是对的
[19:16] Let’s have a look at her and find out. 让我们解剖后 看看有什么发现
[19:19] Uh-oh. 喔-喔
[19:20] Looks like the generator failed. 看样子是发电机出问题了
[19:22] The backups should kick on any second. Wait for it. 储备发电需要点时间 稍等片刻
[19:27] Wait for it. 稍等片刻
[19:30] Backup genny’s not working. 储备发电机坏了
[19:32] Aw, hell. 哦 该死
[19:33] That’s not supposed to happen. 这不应该发生的
[19:35] You two check on the generator. 你们两个检查下发电机
[19:37] On it. Lights. 好的 手电
[19:39] Here, everybody take one, turn to Channel 3. 给 每人拿一支 调到频道三
[19:41] Stafford and I will find the emergency lanterns 我和斯坦福去停尸房
[19:43] in the storage room in the morgue. 找找应急灯
[19:45] Follow me. 跟我来
[19:58] Whoa. 哇哦
[20:03] Carla Mendez. 卡拉 梅迪慈
[20:08] Her body is gone. 她的尸体不见了
[20:10] Not gone. 不是不见了
[20:17] Stolen. 是被偷了
[20:29] What do you mean, lockdown? 什么意思 禁足?
[20:31] Megan said a body is missing. 梅根说尸体不见了
[20:33] Uh-huh. Somebody stole it, 是有人偷走的
[20:34] and nobody’s going anywhere till they find it. 在没找到尸体之前任何人不得离开
[20:36] Wait a second. 等一下
[20:38] I mean, why doesn’t she just send in the cavalry? 我意思是 她为什么不叫电力公司?
[20:40] We can’t call the cavalry 在发电机运转之前
[20:41] until we get this generator running again. 我们不能叫电力公司
[20:43] I’m a doctor, okay? 我是个法医 好吗?
[20:45] I’m not an electrician. 不是个电工
[20:50] Oh, no. No, no, no. 哦 不不 不是吧
[20:52] This is not a blown fuse. L… look. 保险丝并没有烧掉 瞧啊
[20:55] You see those wires? They were cut, deliberately. 你看到那金属丝了吗? 是被人蓄意剪掉的
[20:57] Oh, crap. 噢 天哪
[20:59] Call Megan and tell her this is gonna take a while. 打给梅根 告诉她得耽搁些时间了
[21:01] Okay, just… wait a second. You know how to fix this? 好吧 只是…等下 你懂得怎么修复?
[21:04] Look, I’m a trained pathologist, and I have all six seasons 听着 我是个受过专业训练的病理学家
[21:07] of “Doomsday Prep Wars” 我在”末日预备大作战”的所有六季里
[21:09] saved on my DVR. 学习如何修复电压器
[21:10] I got this. 我能搞定的
[21:11] Now hand me those pliers. 现在把那些钳子给我
[21:13] Hello? 有人吗?
[21:15] Hello? 有人吗?
[21:17] Uh-huh. 恩哼
[21:20] Have you got a light? 你有手电吗?
[21:23] “In case of emergency, use enclosed hex key” “如若发生意外 请使用封闭的六角钳
[21:26] “to open ceiling panel and push manual lever.” “打开天花嵌板 推动手制操作杆”
[21:28] What ceiling panel? 什么天花嵌板?
[21:29] There’s no… there’s no hex key. 这里没有… 没有六角钳
[21:32] Where’s the friggin’… where’s the friggin’ hex key? 哪里有那要命的…要命的六角钳?
[21:34] All right, calm down. 好吧 冷静下来
[21:35] Calm down? My partner’s out there. 冷静? 我的搭档就在外面
[21:37] He may be dead, and… and I can’t go help him 说不定他已经死了 而…而我却帮不上忙
[21:39] because hey, you know what? 全都怪谁?
[21:40] You’ve got time to give your press conferences, 你有时间开新闻发布会
[21:42] but you don’t have time to make sure 却没有时间确保
[21:43] that your generators are up to code 你的发电机是完好无损的
[21:45] or your damn elevator is working! 要不这该死的电梯应该是正常的!
[21:47] Stop. Listen. 停 听着
[22:04] Can anybody hear me? 有人听见我说话吗?
[22:26] Hold on. 稍等
[22:30] Just a second. 就等一下
[22:40] Hey. Come on. 嘿 过来
[22:42] Come on out. 快出来
[22:45] I’m Tommy. What’s your name? 我是汤米 你呢?
[22:47] Max. 麦克斯
[22:48] You okay, Max? 你还好吗 麦克斯?
[22:51] Come with me. 跟我来
[22:56] Max. 麦克斯
[22:58] I hid in the bathroom. 我藏在了洗手间
[23:00] Of course you did. 当然你做到了
[23:02] I’m not gonna lie to you. This might hurt a little bit. 我不想骗你 可能会有点疼
[23:09] Somehow I knew. 不知怎的我有预感
[23:13] I knew I was gonna die like this. 预感到自己会这样死去
[23:16] You’re not gonna die. 你不会死的
[23:19] Not if I can help it. 有我在
[23:21] I’m just gonna put some padding to hold it in place. 我得找点东西垫在里面
[23:29] All right, everybody, be quiet! Be quiet! 好了 大家安静! 安静!
[23:31] We’re asking that you remain calm. 大家保持冷静
[23:33] Calm? 冷静?
[23:34] You got armed guards at the doors. 你们都在门外设了安保了
[23:35] Because somebody in this room 因为你们当中有的人
[23:37] sabotaged our generators 破坏了我们的发电机
[23:39] in order to steal a key piece of evidence. 目的是窃取一个关键证据
[23:41] Okay, tell us what the evidence was. 好吧 那个证据是什么
[23:43] We can help look for it. 我们可以帮忙找
[23:44] It was the body of the woman in 23A… 是23A位的一位女性受害者的尸体
[23:46] Carla Mendez. 卡拉 梅迪慈
[23:48] Whoever was trying to cover their tracks in the air 不管是谁这么做 是要像在飞机上
[23:50] is now trying to cover them on the ground, 消灭证据 一样故技重施
[23:52] and no one is leaving this room 知道我们发现是谁这么做之前
[23:54] until we find out who and why. 任何人不能离开这个房间
[23:56] Well, what does she have to do with me 那个人到底跟我们这些人
[23:58] or her or him? 有什么关系?
[23:59] We weren’t on the plane. 我们但是根本就不在飞机上
[24:00] Yeah, but they all were. 没错 但他们都在
[24:03] Don’t… don’t look at me. 别这么看着我
[24:04] Look, not to be non, you know, post racial or anything, 听着 说不定是那些反对种族歧视的人干的呢
[24:08] but, uh, can you not just ask the Arab guy? 那你们去问问那个阿拉伯佬好了
[24:10] Okay, I’m Sikh, you idiot. 嘿 蠢蛋 我叫西科
[24:12] A… and you were sitting next to her the entire time. 你才是全程都坐在那个女的旁边的人好不好
[24:14] Maybe the air marshal wasn’t staring at her. 可能那个空中杀手并没有盯着她看
[24:16] Maybe he was staring at you! 或许他盯着的是你!
[24:17] You were talking to him. 你跟他说过话的
[24:19] That’s right. I saw you… 对了 我看见你…
[24:20] – No. – In the back of the plane. – 我没有 – 就在飞机后面
[24:21] That’s right. You guys were talking for a long time. 肯定是的 你们谈了很长时间
[24:22] No, no, no, no, no. 没有 没有
[24:24] You were talking to him! What were you talking about? 你跟他说过话! 你跟他说什么了?
[24:25] I wa… I wasn’t talking to him. 我没有… 我没有在跟他说话
[24:26] I was hanging out at the… the stewardess’ station. 我只是在… 空姐那边待了一会儿
[24:29] There’s this hot blonde I was trying to chat up… 那儿有个金发美女 我只是想去搭个讪…
[24:31] – That’s my wife! – Hey! – 那是我妻子! – 别这样!
[24:33] What did you do, you son of a bitch? 你做了什么 狗娘养的?
[24:33] Hey, hey, hey. 冷静 冷静
[24:35] Enough! Enough! Enough! Enough! 够了! 够了!
[24:37] Come with me. Come with me. 你跟我来
[24:39] Listen to me. 听我说
[24:41] Listen. 听着
[24:43] I checked the morgue log. 我查过太平间的日志
[24:45] It took a while because your wife 我花了挺长时间
[24:47] wasn’t in an assigned section of the plane. 因为你妻子不在任何指定的空间里
[24:49] But I can tell you for sure, she is not here. 但是我可以肯定的告诉你 她不在这里
[24:53] You know, she wanted to retire last year. 她去年就想辞职了
[24:56] You know what I said to her? 你知道我跟她说了什么吗?
[24:58] “No way.” “不可能”
[25:01] “In this economy? We need the money.” “现在的烂经济状况 我们得赚钱”
[25:03] It’s my fault she’s up there. 她会在飞机上都是我的错
[25:07] I don’t even know why I went off on that guy 我也不知道我刚刚为什么
[25:10] right there. 要对那个人发火
[25:12] I don’t know. 我不知道
[25:13] But for some reason, it was just the thought of… 我只是觉得…
[25:15] The last kind thing ever said to my wife 最后一个跟我妻子说过话的
[25:18] coming from a stranger. 竟然是一个陌生人
[25:21] Is that stupid? 是不是很蠢?
[25:23] No. 没有
[25:28] You know… 你知道吗…
[25:31] I’ve been wracking my brain. 我的脑子里一直在回想
[25:34] I was trying to think of the… 我想回忆起…
[25:36] the last thing I said to her. 我跟她说的最后一句话是什么
[25:40] I can’t. 我想不起来
[25:42] Because nothing about that moment said… 因为根本就没有人会事先告诉我
[25:46] “this is the last time.” “这是你们最后的机会了”
[25:52] If we knew when that was gonna be, 如果我们知道的话
[25:54] we’d all do things differently. 也许这一切都不会发生了
[25:57] You lose someone, too, doc? 你也失去了这样的人 是吗 医生?
[25:58] He went out to find the tail section of the plane. 他去找飞机尾部的残骸
[26:01] Stupid thing is, I know 可悲的是 我知道
[26:02] exactly what my last words to him were. 我最后跟他说的话
[26:04] And… they were not poetry. 不是什么好听的话
[26:08] They were trite, flippant. 就是一些老套的嘲讽
[26:15] Now I might never see him again. 现在也许我再也见不到他了
[26:19] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[26:28] Here. How about this? 看看 这个怎么样?
[26:34] Let me see. 我试试
[26:37] Mm. 恩
[26:38] Give me a hand? 帮我一下
[26:41] Okay. 好
[26:44] All right. Here. 好了 这里
[26:49] Mm-hmm. 恩…
[26:51] Listen, I’m… I’m sorry about Tommy. 汤米的事我也很难过
[26:55] I really do hope he’s all right. 我也很希望他没事
[26:57] You wanna talk about it? 你想谈谈吗?
[26:59] Nope. 不想
[27:02] All right, what exactly is with you? 好吧 那你到底怎么了?
[27:05] A reporter asks a couple questions, and you hulk out. 记者在问问题嘛 你突然发火了
[27:07] I mean, she’s just trying to do her job. 我是说 她只是做自己的本职工作
[27:09] Yeah, the job the D.A. asked her to do. 我知道 地方检察院交给她的工作
[27:11] To, uh, give you the Dan Russell treatment, right? 给你和丹 罗素一样的待遇 是吗?
[27:13] Make you look like a hero. 让你看起来就像个英雄
[27:15] So what? Dan’s my mentor. 那又怎样? 丹是我的导师
[27:17] Dan and my dad are two peas in a pod. 丹跟我父亲是一样的人
[27:19] Seeing you follow in their footsteps is… 看着你步他们的后尘真是…
[27:21] What? Triggered some traumatic childhood memory? 怎么? 触动你伤感的童年回忆了?
[27:23] Well, here’s a newsflash for you… 告诉你个事实…
[27:24] I am not Dan Russell and I am not your father. 我不是丹 罗素也不是你父亲
[27:27] – Yeah? Not yet. – Oh, please. – 快了 – 拜托
[27:31] Dan and my dad are actually very good friends. 丹和我父亲其实是好朋友
[27:34] Well, they are two high-profile lawyers 在费城 他们都是很著名的律师
[27:35] in Philadelphia, so… 在费城 所以呢…
[27:37] Yeah, but it’s the, uh… 没错 但是…
[27:39] it’s the corrupt stuff they’ve done over the past few years 事实上是他们前几年干的贪污的勾当
[27:42] that actually binds them together. 真正把他们绑到一起的
[27:43] I think that’s a bit of an exaggeration, don’t you? 你说得太夸张了 不是吗?
[27:45] My dad… 我父亲…
[27:47] he tried to shine a light 他想要改变
[27:50] on the injustices against the little guy. 对小角色不公正对待的情况
[27:52] But, uh, little guys don’t buy camera time, 但是 小角色通常得不到关注
[27:54] so he moved on to the bigger and bigger guys. 所以他就去做大人物的案子
[27:57] And to win, he… 为了赢 他…
[28:01] he had to get into bed with some ugly people. 他不得不与丑恶嘴脸的人勾结在一起
[28:03] Before he knew it, 在他自己意识到之前
[28:04] my dad was crushing 他开始和那些大人物一起
[28:06] the little guy with the big guy. 压迫他想要帮助的小角色
[28:08] And behind closed doors, 而且不为人知的是
[28:10] a lot of bad stuff got swept under the rug… 他也发现了很多丑事…
[28:14] some of which was your mentor Dan’s. 其中就包括你的导师丹的
[28:17] Right now, you’re still one of the good guys, 现在你仍然还是一个好人
[28:20] but you’re signing up for the same ride my dad’s on. 但是你正在向我父亲他们那边靠拢
[28:22] All it costs is your soul. 你会失去自己的灵魂
[28:48] Get anything out of the survivors? 幸存者那边发现什么了吗?
[28:49] Nada. 还没有
[28:50] My, uh, “one of you in this room is a mur derer” routine 我的”凶手就在这里”的程序
[28:53] needs a little work. 还需要进行一些工作
[28:57] What the hell happened to you two? 你们两个怎么了?
[28:59] We got stuck in the elevator. We’ve been there for hours. 我们被困在电梯了 好几个小时了
[29:01] You’ve been here this whole time? 你们一直在这?
[29:02] – Yes. – You were supposed to be finding Tommy. – 没错 – 你不是应该去找汤米的吗
[29:04] Megan, we found… 梅根 我发现了…
[29:05] I have been able to focus on my job 我以为你去找他了
[29:07] because I thought you were out there looking for him. 所以我才能继续我的工作
[29:08] Megan. 梅根
[29:10] We radioed first responders for Tommy’s crash 我们出来之后马上就和汤米坠机的
[29:11] as soon as we got free. 现场急救人员联系了
[29:13] We found something. 我们找到了一些东西
[29:16] Say hello to Carla Mendez, 和卡拉 梅迪慈打声招呼
[29:18] the infamous woman in the blue scarf. 围着蓝色围巾的声名狼藉的女人
[29:21] Look at this. Look at these edges. 看看这个 看看这些刀伤
[29:25] That didn’t happen in the crash. That’s postmortem. 不是坠机造成的 是死后造成的
[29:27] Yeah. 是的
[29:27] See the white residue right there? 看到这里的白色残渣了吗
[29:30] I bet you that tests positive for cocaine. 我敢说是可卡因呈阳性
[29:37] From the distention of her stomach, 从她胃的膨胀程度看
[29:39] I’d say that she swallowed… 我能说她吞了
[29:42] at least 80 bags? That’s a street value of what? 至少80包? 街头价是多少
[29:45] 80 bags? About $2 million. 80包? 大概200万美元
[29:47] Carla Mendez was a drug mule. What do you want to bet 卡拉 梅迪慈是个携毒人员 你觉得空军中将
[29:50] the air marshal found out about it? 知道这件事吗
[29:51] Carla was carrying 卡拉携带
[29:53] at least 80 bags of cocaine in her stomach. 至少80包可卡因在她胃里面
[29:55] She becomes sick, possibly from turbulence. 她开始觉得不舒服 可能是因为飞机晃动
[29:58] Or maybe one of the bags ruptured. 或者其中一个毒品包破了
[30:00] So air marshal Davies gets suspicious. 所以空间中将戴维斯起了疑心
[30:02] Maybe he confronts her. 或许他和她对峙
[30:04] And either Carla herself or… 然后卡拉自己或
[30:06] more likely an accomplice… 她的疑似同伙…
[30:07] Tanner, Sanjit, Roberto? 特纳 圣尼特 罗伯特?
[30:10] drugs Davies to either kill him 给戴维斯下药 为了杀他
[30:11] or just incapacitate him long enough to make the getaway. 或者想让他浑身无力来争取时间逃脱
[30:14] Instead, he flips out, 然而 他失控了
[30:15] causing the plane to crash. 造成飞机坠机
[30:17] Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
[30:20] Carla dies in the crash, 卡拉在坠机中死亡
[30:23] but her accomplice doesn’t. 但她的同伙活下来了
[30:25] He comes here to the morgue, 他来太平间
[30:26] cuts open her stomach, gets the stash, 切开她的胃 拿走藏匿物
[30:28] and tries to cover their tracks. 并试着掩盖踪迹
[30:30] Well, then whoever it was that did this 无论谁干了这件事
[30:32] is sitting right outside… 现在正坐在外面
[30:34] and we’ve interrogated them already. 而且我们已经审问过他们了
[30:36] But you didn’t know what you were looking for. 但是你不知道你在找什么
[30:39] Yeah, and you didn’t have me. 是啊 而且你没有我
[30:45] It’s not working. 这是白搭
[30:46] Nothing you’re doing is working. 你做的事都是白搭
[30:52] What?! 真的假的?!
[30:54] – Black-gyver, you really did it! – Hell, yeah! Aah! – 黑超人 你做到了耶 – 是啊 耶 啊
[30:56] – Oh! Ooh! – Ha! – 哦 哦 – 哈
[31:07] Is this really necessary? 这真有必要吗
[31:08] Yes, it is. 是的
[31:11] Okay. 好吧
[31:12] Okay, here you go. 好了 轮到你了
[31:15] You happy there, pal? 你高兴了吧 老兄
[31:21] Megan. 梅根
[31:23] Oh, come on, man! That’s not mine. 哦 拜托 兄弟! 那不是我的
[31:24] Roberto Franco… 罗伯特 弗兰克…
[31:25] Are you crazy? Get outta here! 你疯了吗 别靠近我
[31:26] You’re under arrest for the possession of narcotics. 你因持有麻醉剂被捕了
[31:29] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[31:31] Anything you say 你说的一切
[31:33] can and will be held against you in a court of law. 都会成为呈堂证供
[31:34] You have the right to an attorney. 你有权请一个律师
[31:36] You know, it doesn’t really matter that he’s been caught. 你知道吗 他被抓了真的无所谓
[31:40] My wife is still dead. 我妻子还是死了
[31:53] Yeah, we’re fine, mom. 是啊 我们很好 妈妈
[31:55] We slept through it mostly, actually. 实际上 我们基本上都在睡觉
[31:58] Will I be seeing you soon? 我很快会见到你吗
[32:00] Okay. 好的
[32:02] Bye. 拜
[32:05] She didn’t want to talk to you. 她不想和你说话
[32:10] Okay. 好吧
[32:15] Like daughter, like granddaughter? 有其女儿必有其孙女?
[32:21] You asked me a question last night. I snapped at you. 你昨晚问了我一个问题 我语气冲了点
[32:24] It’s okay. 没关系
[32:25] No, it’s not okay. 不 有关系
[32:26] You asked me why 你问我为什么
[32:28] I didn’t want to know the truth about granddad. 我不想知道祖父的真相
[32:30] It’s because I already do. 因为我已经知道了
[32:33] He killed himself. 他自杀了
[32:35] Do I have all the answers? No. 我弄清一切了吗 没有
[32:38] But I had to move on. 但我必须继续生活
[32:40] And your mother is having a very tough time doing that. 而且你母亲也这样煎熬了很久
[32:45] And I understand. 我明白的
[32:47] I did, too. 我也是那样
[32:49] I loved your granddad very much. 我很爱你祖父
[32:53] But if I didn’t move forward, I never would’ve studied law, 要是我没有向前看 我就不会学习法律
[32:57] I wouldn’t have become a judge, 就不会成为一名法官
[32:59] I wouldn’t have… 就不会…
[33:01] or introduced mom to a handsome 或者在你法院里为妈妈介绍
[33:03] young lawyer in your courtroom, 一个年轻的帅哥律师
[33:05] and I wouldn’t exist. 我就不会存在了
[33:09] You are an old soul, 你有个老灵魂
[33:14] and you would never, ever not exist. 你永远都会存在
[33:20] Okay, 好了
[33:21] tell me if this hurts. 如果疼就告诉我
[33:22] Come on, Max. Let’s go find that purse, huh? 拜托 麦克斯 我们去找那个包 哈?
[33:25] She’s good with kids. 她很能和孩子相处
[33:28] How long have you two been dating? 你们俩约会了多久了?
[33:29] Uh, we’re not dating. 我们没在约会
[33:31] Why the hell not? 为什么没有
[33:34] She likes you. 她喜欢你
[33:35] It’s complicated. 事情很复杂
[33:38] Hmm. 哼
[33:40] Does “complicated” have a name? 复杂有名字吗
[33:42] Yeah. 是啊
[33:44] What is it? 是什么
[33:45] Megan. 梅根
[33:47] Let me give you a bit of unsolicited advice. 让我给你点慷慨的建议
[33:49] Uncomplicate it. 让它简单化
[33:52] And if you can’t, move on. 如果你办不到 向前看
[33:55] You mean, just… settle? 你是说 就… 安定下来?
[33:58] No. 不是
[33:59] Be happy. 享受生活
[34:02] Life’s too short. 人生很短
[34:04] I found your purse, right where you said it would be. 我找到你的包了 就在你说的那个地方
[34:07] And your phone works, too. 你的电话也能用了
[34:09] Oh, great. Who should we call first? 太好了 我们先打给谁
[34:19] – Huh. – Phones are back on? – 哈 – 手机能用了?
[34:20] What? 什么
[34:23] That’s… that’s my wife’s number. 那是… 那是我妻子的电话
[34:25] How… how is my wife calling your number? 为什么… 我妻子打你的电话
[34:30] – Hey. – Hey! – 嘿 – 嘿!
[34:32] Oh, my God. Look at you. 哦 老天 看看你
[34:36] Wait. Look at… you. 等等 看看… 你 你…
[34:38] W… are you okay? What’s wrong? 还好吗 怎么了
[34:40] Yeah, we’re… we’re okay. We’re fine. 是啊 我们… 我们没事 我们很好
[34:41] Who’s “we”? 我们是谁
[34:42] Wait. Uh, hey, I’m sorry to interrupt here, 等等 嘿 很抱歉打断你们
[34:44] but you have my wife’s phone. Is she there? 但你拿着我妻子的手机 她在那吗
[34:47] Yeah. 是的
[34:51] Alex. 艾利克斯
[34:52] Pammy! Pam, oh, my God. Hi. 潘 潘 哦 老天 嗨
[34:56] Alex… I’m so sorry. 艾利克斯… 我很抱歉
[35:00] I’m so sorry about everything. 所有一切都很抱歉
[35:03] No, baby. No, I’m the one who’s sorry. I’m so sorry. 不 宝贝 我才是那个要道歉的人 对不起
[35:07] I… Pam. 我… 潘
[35:09] Pam! What… what’s going on? What’s wrong? 潘 什么… 发生了什么 怎么了
[35:12] She’s starting to shake. 她浑身颤抖
[35:13] Tommy, try to hold her. Put… put the phone on her injuries. 汤米 扶住她 用手机照她的伤口
[35:15] Mm. Here. 嗯 这里
[35:19] Her pulse, it’s… it’s racing. 她的脉搏 越变越快
[35:21] She’s in V-tach. 她在室颤
[35:22] Does… does your wife have heart problems? 你的妻子有心脏问题吗
[35:23] Uh, yeah. She’s got a murmur, but she’s… 对 她心室有杂音 不过她…
[35:25] she’s on medication for it. 已经有吃药了
[35:26] Max, bring me that, please. 麦克斯 把那个给我
[35:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:33] – Uh, Dig-oxin? – Digoxin. – 呃 地高辛? – 地高辛
[35:35] 0.24 milligrams. Oral. 0.24毫克 口服
[35:36] Get her to take two pills. 喂她两片
[35:40] Megan, she can’t swallow anything. 梅根 她咽不下去
[35:41] She’s choking on her own blood. I don’t think she can breathe. 她被自己的血呛住了 我看她不能呼吸了
[35:44] Her airway’s blocked. 她的呼吸道堵住了
[35:45] Tommy, you’re gonna have to do an emergency tracheotomy. 汤米 你要做紧急气管造口术
[35:47] No! Absolutely not! He… he’s not a doctor. He can’t do this. 不! 不要啊! 他不是医生 他不行的
[35:50] You’re gonna need a knife and… and find a ball-point pen. 你需要一把刀子 找到一支钢笔
[35:54] I got a pen. 钢笔有了
[35:55] Take the ink stem out. 取出墨管
[35:56] Feel her neck, the ridges in her neck. 摸她的脖子 有凸起
[35:58] There are two bumps. 有两处凸起
[35:59] I need you to hit right between those bumps. 我要你在凸起中间下手
[36:02] One cut, horizontal, 一刀 水平的
[36:05] 1 inch long, 1 inch deep, right into the trachea. 一英尺长 一英尺深 直入气管
[36:10] Do it. 下手吧
[36:14] Okay. 好的
[36:16] Okay, now take your finger, 好的 现在用你的手
[36:17] widen the hole, 撕大孔
[36:19] take the pen, 拿着钢笔
[36:20] push it down slowly towards her lung. 慢慢推挤她的肺
[36:22] That’s it. 就是这样
[36:25] Okay, it’s in. 进去了
[36:26] Okay. 好的
[36:27] It’s not working. She’s not breathing. 不行 她还是不能呼吸
[36:29] Why? Why… 为什么? 为什么…
[36:30] why isn’t she breathing? 为什么她还不能呼吸?
[36:34] She’s breathing. 她有呼吸了
[36:36] She’s breathing. 她有呼吸了
[36:37] Good. Good job. 好 好样的
[36:40] Good to see you both alive. 很高兴你们俩都活着
[36:43] – Phew! – Thank you. – 呼! – 谢谢你
[36:52] Megan? So I was able to radio one of my old friends in vice. 梅根? 我问了问道上的朋友
[36:55] He says there’s been talk of a shipment coming from overseas. 他说有批货正从海外运过来
[36:58] We could be dealing with a major cartel. 我们能做一桩大买卖了
[37:01] What? 怎么了?
[37:03] He’s alive. 他还活着
[37:06] And safe. 还很安全
[37:13] Hey. I’m gonna hitch a ride out to the second crash site. 嘿 我准备去第二个事故现场
[37:15] – You need me? – No. – 有什么要帮忙的吗? – 没有
[37:17] Uh, I just nailed down 我只是确认一下
[37:19] the drug that knocked out our air marshal friend. 导致中将晕倒的的药物是什么
[37:20] Digoxin. 地高辛
[37:21] – Weird. – Digoxin? – 奇怪 – 地高辛?
[37:23] That’s the same drug the flight attendant was taking 跟那个空乘给她吃的
[37:25] for her heart condition. 治心脏病的药是一样的
[37:28] She’s the one who drugged the air marshal. 是她给中将下的药
[37:32] I… I just saved the life 我…我刚刚才把
[37:33] of the person who brought down the plane. 导致飞机出事的人给救回来
[37:45] So you’re saying 你是说
[37:46] the flight attendant was really the drug runner? 那个空乘就是下药的人?
[37:50] Right, and Carla Mendez was her mule. 是的 卡拉 梅迪慈是她的人
[37:52] The air marshal catches on to Carla 机长逮着了卡拉
[37:54] and informs the flight attendant. 还把情况跟空乘说了
[37:55] He asks her to radio ahead 他叫她进行无线电通讯
[37:57] and call the cops, 通知警察
[37:58] not realizing that Pam is in on the whole thing. 但没意识到潘就是整件事的策划人
[38:02] Pam panics. She has to neutralize him. 潘慌了 她得弄晕他
[38:04] Enjoy. 请慢用
[38:05] So she drugs him with her heart meds, 因此她给他下了治疗心脏病的药
[38:06] hoping to knock him out or maybe even kill him. 希望可以让他睡过去甚至一睡不醒
[38:10] But Digoxin given in high enough dosages… 但使用了过量的地高辛…
[38:11] causes violent hallucinations. 会出现暴力幻觉
[38:13] Air marshal goes mad, 中将疯了
[38:15] shoots up the plane, brings it down. 朝着飞机顶上打了一枪 导致坠机
[38:16] So this guy Roberto Franco that you have in custody… 所以你们拘留的罗伯特 弗兰克…
[38:19] he’s what? A, uh, a backup drug handler? 他是什么? 一个后备的药贩子?
[38:22] No. Two drug handlers for one mule? 不 两个药贩子给一个毒枭干活?
[38:25] It’s unlikely. 这不太可能
[38:26] You know, Pam’s husband told me 潘的丈夫告诉我
[38:28] that she wanted to quit flying two years ago, 她两年前就不想飞了
[38:30] but he made her keep working. 但他强迫她继续工作
[38:32] What do you bet that he’s her accomplice 难道他才是她的帮凶
[38:35] and he framed Roberto Franco? 他还假冒了罗伯特 弗兰克?
[38:37] The survivors, have they left yet? 幸存者们走了吗?
[38:39] Yeah, just now. 是的 刚刚走
[38:40] Oh, uh, I’ll call security. 我去叫保安
[38:52] Alex Jacks? Alex Jacks, hold it there. 艾利克斯 杰克? 艾利克斯 杰克等等
[38:55] What’s this all about? 怎么了?
[38:57] I believed every word that you said to me upstairs… 我相信你在楼上说的…
[39:01] about loving your wife, 有多爱你的妻子
[39:02] regretting choices that you made. 多后悔自己做的选择
[39:03] If you’d only let her retire two years ago… 如果两年前你能让她不仅…
[39:05] not from flying, 不用飞行
[39:06] but from drug running, which you failed to mention… 你忘了说了… 还不用运毒
[39:08] 53 people would still be alive today. 那今天五十三个人就会还活着
[39:12] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[39:13] You must work for some really scary people. 你一定是为一些真的很可怕的人工作
[39:16] Your wife could’ve been in pieces for all you knew, 你很清楚自己的妻子分分钟自身难保
[39:19] but you still had to retrieve 而你却坚持要拿回
[39:20] whatever’s in that bag right there. 不知道装了什么的袋子
[39:22] Was that your idea or your boss’? 这是你的主意还是你老板的主意?
[39:25] All right. 够了
[39:41] I didn’t want any of this to happen. 我没想到会这样的
[39:45] I just wanted the guy to pass out. 我只想让那个人睡过去而已
[39:47] I didn’t mean to kill anyone. 我不想杀任何人
[39:50] Yeah, well, even if things had worked out as planned, 好吧 就算事情像计划的一样
[39:52] $2 million worth of drugs weren’t gonna help anybody. 那两百万的毒品也是有害无益
[39:55] You made some bad choices. 你做了错误的选择
[40:12] Well, Max is off to meet his granddad, 麦克斯去看他爷爷了
[40:15] and our limo awaits. 我的豪车还等着呢
[40:24] Headed out to the crash site? 要去事故现场吗?
[40:26] No, the hospital or the police station… 不是 去医院或是警察局…
[40:29] wherever they took the flight attendant. 那个空乘在哪就去哪
[40:31] And Tommy. 还有汤米
[40:34] And Tommy. 还有汤米
[40:36] Okay, let me guess. I’m, uh… 好吧 让我猜猜看 我…
[40:38] not gonna get a rain check on that dinner, huh? 那个晚餐应该不会改期吧?
[40:41] Eh, I don’t think so, Charlie. 嗯 难说 查理
[40:44] Yeah, I kinda figured that story of yours wasn’t over yet. 我也大概猜出你的故事还没完呢
[40:49] Oh. I, uh, was gonna wait till the madness passed 哦 我 本来想等烦心事过去之后
[40:53] to, uh, give you this, but… here you go. 再给你 但是… 给你吧
[41:00] Order of exhumation, 我父亲的
[41:02] for my father. 掘尸令
[41:04] It’s what you said you wanted. 你说这是你想要的
[41:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:09] Megan, sometimes it’s, uh, 梅根 有时候
[41:12] it’s better to leave the past in the past. 最好还是让过去的事就过去吧
[41:16] I don’t want to. 我不这样想
[41:22] Is Tommy Sullivan still… 汤米 沙利文还…
[41:26] I see him. 我看见他了
[41:31] Hey. I got a squaddie parked out back. 嘿 我开车过来的 就停在下面
[41:35] You ready? 可以走了吗?
[41:36] You look great. 你真漂亮
[41:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:39] Give me the keys. 把钥匙给我吧
[41:41] Ah, no. One car wreck a day with you is my limit. 啊 不用了 跟你一天坏一辆车已经极限了
[41:43] All right. 那好吧
[41:51] Hmm. 嗯
逝者之证

Post navigation

Previous Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

逝者之证(Body of Proof)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme