Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Heading into the East Wing for 10:00 P.M. bed check. Over. 前往东翼 预计晚间十点查铺 完毕
[00:08] Copy that. East Wing, 10:00 P.M. bed check. 收到 东翼 晚间十点查铺
[00:19] Get in bed, Samantha. 上床去 莎曼斯
[00:25] Die! Die! Die! 死啊 死啊!
[00:28] Colleen. 珂琳
[00:29] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[00:32] Where’s Renee? 瑞尼跑哪去了?
[00:34] She’s gone far away. 她跑得远远的了
[00:37] Code green in East Wing. 东翼绿色警戒
[00:38] Renee Caldwell is missing. 瑞尼 卡勒威尔走失
[00:41] Copy that. Code green, Renee Caldwell. 收到 绿色警戒 瑞尼 卡勒威尔走失
[00:46] Security, be advised we are on code green lockdown. 安保人员就位 建议立即启动绿色警戒封锁
[00:53] Renee! Are you in here? 瑞尼! 是你在哪里吗?
[01:00] Oh, my God. 我的上帝啊
[01:03] Victim’s name is Renee Caldwell, 15 years old. 死者名叫瑞尼 卡勒威尔 十五岁
[01:05] Last seen at dinner last night. 昨晚最后目击是在晚餐时间
[01:07] Roommate says she never made it back to their room 其室友称她不到熄灯绝不回来
[01:09] for lights out. 寝室
[01:10] A nurse found the body during 在晚间十点的例行查铺时
[01:12] their 10:00 P.M. bed check. 一位护士发现了她的尸体
[01:13] Thanks, officer Dunn. 谢谢 唐警官
[01:16] You’re welcome, Detective. 荣幸之至 探员
[01:24] What, are you marking your territory or what? 啥 你在划分领地还是在干啥?
[01:26] In your dreams. But she was. 做你的梦吧 但她的确这么干过
[01:29] Something going on between you two? 你们俩之间出什么事了
[01:32] Absolutely nothing, I assure you. 什么事也没有 我保证
[01:34] Ooh, it didn’t seem like nothing. 是啊 没事才怪了
[01:36] Trust me. 相信我
[01:37] I’m saving myself for someone special. 我正等着我的真心爱人呢
[01:49] She’s in full rigor. Been dead at least 12 hours. 她死亡时间精确 大约十二小时前
[01:52] Maybe less. 也许晚一些
[01:53] The room was full of steam when I got here. 当我到那里的时候屋里一片水雾
[01:55] Were the showers on? 淋浴设施开着?
[01:56] All of ’em… full blast, high heat. 都开着 最大水量 最高温
[01:59] Could the hot steam have accelerated the rigor mortis? 高温水蒸气会不会加速死后僵直?
[02:02] Mm. Look at you, learning stuff. 不错嘛 小学徒
[02:05] I read a little. 多少有所涉猎
[02:07] Smart killer. 凶手很狡猾
[02:08] Strike in the shower 在洗澡时袭击
[02:10] and then watch all the evidence wash down the drain. 然后坐等一切证据被毁
[02:12] That’s a nasty blow to the head, too. 在她头上的那一下也阴险的
[02:14] Three blows, all in the same place 三连击 同一个位置
[02:16] with a blunt object. 钝器重击
[02:18] So we haven’t turned up a murder weapon yet. 那么凶器还没找到吗?
[02:19] Any idea what we’re looking for? 那我们现在有头绪吗?
[02:21] There’s too much blood to tell. 那就说来话长了
[02:22] We’ll know more once we get her cleaned up. 尸体处理完了就真相大白了
[02:24] Renee was a, uh, paranoid schizophrenic. 瑞尼是个 呃 妄想精神病患者
[02:27] It’s rare in somebody so young. 这个年龄就得这种病吗
[02:29] Strong girl. 这孩子真坚强
[02:31] She was committed to… 她致力于
[02:33] getting out of here, moving on with her life. 逃出此处 享受人生
[02:35] It makes what happened all the more tragic. 这种想法导致了悲剧
[02:38] Do you have any idea who did this? 对于凶手有没有头绪?
[02:41] I’m concerned about the safety of my other patients. 我倒更关心其他病人的安危
[02:43] Could someone have just walked into the building? 案发当时有人刚进入医院吗?
[02:46] No, everybody has to sign in with security. 没有 每个人都处于监控之下
[02:48] And, uh, all the guests have been accounted for. 每个访客也都登记在案
[02:50] Could somebody have broken in? 有人强行闯入吗?
[02:52] It’s unlikely… 可能性不大
[02:53] Security does an hourly perimeter check 安保人员每小时都例行巡逻
[02:55] to ensure all windows and doors are locked. 保证门窗闭锁
[02:57] There’s been no breach. 未曾出过纰漏
[02:59] Then Renee was probably killed by a patient. 凶手可能是某位病人
[03:01] Or… an employee. 或是医院雇员
[03:04] It looks that way, unfortunately. 看起来就是这样
[03:06] Well, we’d like to start 我们希望
[03:08] talking to the girls as soon as possible. 尽快和这些孩子详谈
[03:09] Of course. 当然了
[03:11] But I insist on being present during the interviews. 但我坚持出面你们的会谈
[03:14] Oh, that’s not how it works. 不合规矩吧
[03:15] Well, I have a responsibility to protect 我有义务保护
[03:17] the young women in my care, 这些年轻人不受伤害
[03:19] many of whom are in a delicate mental state. 他们中的很多人都心悬一线
[03:21] Being questioned by two strangers 被两个陌生人当面盘问
[03:23] could be disturbing, 有损精神状态
[03:25] possibly even damaging. 重者加重病情
[03:27] I can’t allow you to be there. 我们不能让你在场
[03:28] Well, then I can’t allow the interviews. 那我就不能同意会谈
[03:30] Are you impeding our investigation? 你是在妨碍调查吗?
[03:33] My hospital, my rules. 我的医院我做主
[03:35] If you don’t like it, get a court order. 若是不从 就法庭上见
[03:38] So Renee was your roommate. 瑞尼是你的室友吧
[03:39] Did you guys get along okay? 你们处的还行吧?
[03:41] Yeah, 还行
[03:42] till she lied to me. 但她骗过我之后就不行了
[03:44] What did she lie to you about? 她骗了你什么?
[03:47] She promised never to leave me. 她许诺我永远不离开我
[03:50] Now she’s dead, and I’ll be alone forever. 现在她死了 我就只能孤身一人了
[03:54] So do you know anyone who would want to harm Renee? 你知道有谁意图谋害她吗?
[03:56] Yep. 是的
[03:57] Definitely. 当然了
[03:59] Who would that be? 谁会想害她呢?
[04:00] Me. 我啊
[04:03] Okay. 好吧
[04:05] Tell us how you did it. 那说说你是怎么干的
[04:07] I lured her into the showers and smashed her head in. 我骗她到浴室然后爆头
[04:11] Not like my last victim. 不像我上一个牺牲品
[04:14] Uh, who… who was that? 是 是谁呢?
[04:15] President John F. Kennedy. 肯尼迪总统
[04:18] At least that case is solved. 至少那案子已经破了
[04:21] I should’ve asked her about Jimmy Hoffa. 我怎么就没问问她吉米 哈弗曼的事呢
[04:23] We’ve got no witnesses, no evidence. 我们一没证人二没证据
[04:26] We’re on fire. 如坐针毡啊
[04:27] Oh. 哦
[04:29] I’m so sorry. 不好意思
[04:34] 五分钟后 餐厅后门见
[04:36] I’m not crazy. 我没有疯
[04:38] I shouldn’t even be here. 我去都不该去
[04:40] And I know you’ve heard that a lot today, 我知道你今天听到的够多了
[04:42] but it’s the truth. 但这都是事实
[04:43] Why’d you give me this note? 把这条子给我干什么?
[04:45] I know who killed Renee. 我知道谁杀了瑞尼
[04:47] Okay. We’re listening. 那好 我在听着呢
[04:52] Last night, I saw a man climbing down 昨晚我看见一个人
[04:53] from the heating vent in the hallway, 从门厅的通风口爬进来
[04:55] right outside my room. 就在我屋子旁边
[04:56] What did he look like? 他长什么样?
[04:58] It was too dark. I couldn’t see his face. 太黑了 看不清他的脸
[04:59] What makes you so sure he killed Renee? 你怎么确信他就是凶手?
[05:03] Because he came here to kill me 因为他来是为了杀我
[05:06] because of what I know. 是因为我是目击者
[05:08] That’s why I’m here… 所以我活下来了
[05:10] to keep me from telling the truth. 让我永远闭嘴
[05:12] Then why did he kill Renee? 那他为什么杀了瑞尼?
[05:14] By mistake. 误杀
[05:15] She lives just across the hall. 她就住在门厅对面
[05:17] What do you know, Darby? 你知道些什么 黛尔比?
[05:23] Please believe me. I’m not crazy. 请相信我 我是正常的
[05:26] Let’s go, Darby. 走吧 黛尔比
[05:43] Body Of Proof 3×10
[05:53] Well, that was a bust. 这下矬了
[05:55] I don’t know. 不知道
[05:56] Darby seemed different than the other girls. 黛尔比和其他孩子不一样
[05:58] Yeah, a different kind of crazy. 疯的点不一样
[06:00] Yeah, that’s exactly my point. 我也是这么想的
[06:02] She doesn’t seem that crazy to me. 她跟我说话的时候不是疯样
[06:04] Well, neither did J.F.K.’s assassin. 是啊 说肯尼迪刺杀案的时候也不像是疯子
[06:06] Yeah. Okay. You’re right. 是啊 好吧 你赢了
[06:09] Will you say that again? 你还要再说一遍吗?
[06:11] I want to use it for my ringtone. 我还打算用来作铃声呢
[06:13] If Darby says that she saw a guy 如果黛尔比说看到有人
[06:16] climbing out of the heating vent, 从供暖室的通风口爬出来
[06:17] don’t you think that you should at least check it out? 你不觉得你至少应该查清楚怎么回事吗?
[06:20] Okay, I’ll have C.S.U. process the vent. 那我叫现场课查一下通风口
[06:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:33] Thanks for coming, mom. 感谢你的到来 妈妈
[06:34] Quality time with my only child… 和我的独子在一起意义非凡
[06:36] I wouldn’t miss it. 怎能错过
[06:37] But I can see by the look on your face 但察言观色可知
[06:39] that this is not a social call, so… 这不是寻常的社交访问 所以说
[06:41] what’s going on, Megan? 怎么了 梅根?
[06:42] I know you don’t want to talk 我知道你不想提
[06:44] about daddy’s suicide note. 爸爸的自杀笔记
[06:47] The lab found a partial print. 化验室查到了部分指纹
[06:51] Not enough for an I.D., but enough 还是难以确认身份 但是足以
[06:53] to determine… it wasn’t daddy’s. 证明 不是爸爸的
[06:57] And of course you believe that this print 那你觉得这是
[06:58] belongs to your father’s killer? 杀害你父亲的凶手的指纹?
[07:01] It’s a possibility. 有可能
[07:02] There are a thousand explanations 对这个指纹的解读
[07:04] for this fingerprint 成千上万
[07:06] that don’t mean murder. 但都和谋杀无关
[07:08] Right, which is why I need to see the body. 所以我才这么急着看到尸体
[07:11] Oh, I see what’s going on here. 我知道是怎么回事了
[07:12] Now you need me to sign an exhumation notice so that… 现在你要我签署发掘尸首的许可来
[07:16] Mom, I want this to be over as much as you do. 妈妈 我希望此事不要扩大
[07:20] I seriously doubt that. 我不相信
[07:22] Then just sign the order, please. 你只要签个名就行
[07:24] I need to do this. 我需要这个
[07:26] A… and if I find nothing on the body… 要是我发现尸体上有什么
[07:28] It’s not a body. 那不是尸体
[07:30] It’s your father. 是你父亲
[07:33] If I don’t find anything 我要是在尸体上面
[07:36] on the body, 啥也找不出来
[07:38] I swear to you, I will let it go. 我发誓 这事就这么过去
[07:41] Have you given a second thought as to 你有没有就此事考虑过
[07:44] my feelings about this, 我的感受
[07:47] about how this could affect my life? 关于此事对我的潜在影响?
[07:49] I just want the truth. 我只要真相
[07:54] No matter who it hurts. 不在乎会伤害到谁
[07:58] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[07:59] I’m not signing. 我不会签的
[08:01] But… 可是…
[08:15] Hey. What are you doing here? 嘿 你在这干嘛?
[08:17] Just returning your call. 来复你的电话啊
[08:19] Isn’t that usually done by phone? 不是应该用电话回的吗?
[08:22] Yeah, but then I wouldn’t get to have 是啊 可是就看不到你
[08:23] the pleasure of your company. 你就不能陪我了啊
[08:25] What can I do for you? 要我做什么?
[08:27] I need help getting an exhumation order. 我要拿到掘尸许可
[08:30] Who you want to dig up? 你想要挖谁?
[08:31] My father. 我父亲
[08:35] He died when I was 12, 他死那年我十二
[08:37] and I grew up thinking that he killed himself. 我一直以为他是自杀
[08:41] Now you’re not so sure? 你现在不确定了?
[08:42] Recently, I got ahold of his suicide note. 最近 我拿到了他的遗书
[08:46] And the lab ran a test, found a partial print. 送去实验室检验 发现了部分指纹
[08:50] Wasn’t his. 不是我爸的
[08:52] And you think he was murdered. 你觉得他是被杀的
[08:54] Yes, I do. 是的
[08:55] But I know this is… it’s asking a lot of you. 我知道这样向你开口让你难做
[08:58] I’ll see what I can do. 我尽力而为吧
[09:02] What? 怎么了?
[09:05] I don’t know. It’s just, 我不知道
[09:06] everybody else has been telling me why I’m wrong, 每个人都说我想错了
[09:08] and I guess I expected you to do the same. 我猜你可能也会这样
[09:11] I trust your instincts. 我相信你的直觉
[09:13] You tell me something’s off, I believe you. 你说事有端倪 我相信你
[09:18] Cause of death was most likely 死因应该是
[09:20] an acute subdural hematoma to the frontal parietal area. 前顶骨区域的严重膜内血肿
[09:25] The hemorrhage was caused by several blows to the skull 由于连续不断猛击头骨
[09:27] in quick succession 出现大出血
[09:29] with a blunt instrument. 应是钝器所致
[09:30] What did the killer use as a murder weapon? 凶手用什么做凶器呢?
[09:33] I got three depressed skull fractures, 我看到三处头骨下陷
[09:35] but too small for a hammer. 伤处太小 不像是锤子
[09:37] Yeah, but not too small for a ball peen hammer. 没错 可要是圆头锤就说的通
[09:41] You might be right. 你说的有道理
[09:42] So how does somebody inside 可是精神病院的人
[09:44] a mental institution get access to a ball peen hammer? 怎么有机会拿到圆头锤呢?
[09:47] Unless the killer came from the outside. 除非凶手是外人
[09:50] Hey. 嘿
[09:52] Check out this trace from her left shoulder. 看看她左肩的痕迹
[09:58] It’s odorless but thick, 无味却很厚
[10:00] like petroleum jelly. 像石油冻
[10:02] Explains why the shower didn’t wash it away. 也就解释了为什么淋浴没洗掉
[10:04] Bad luck for the killer. Good luck for us. 我们走运啦 凶手倒霉啦
[10:08] What’s up, Tommy? 怎么了 汤米?
[10:10] Hey. Turns out Darby’s little sister was murdered 嘿 黛尔比的妹妹真的两年前
[10:12] two years ago. 被杀
[10:13] Got the lead detective from the case 去找负责此案的探长
[10:15] coming to give us a crash course. 来给我们讲讲经过
[10:17] On my way. 这就去
[10:19] Beth Stone was 5 years old at the time of her death. 贝丝 斯通死时年仅五岁
[10:22] She’d gained some local attention 她是儿童选美皇后
[10:23] as a child beauty queen. 受到一些当地的关注
[10:25] Her mother Julia was raising her two daughters alone 她妈妈茱莉亚在丈夫死后 独自一人
[10:27] after the death of her husband. 抚养两个孩子
[10:30] On the night in question, 案发当晚
[10:31] Julia had put Beth to bed early 茱莉亚早早哄贝丝去睡觉
[10:33] so she could watch TV alone with Darby. 这样她就能和黛尔比一起看电视了
[10:38] An hour later, 一小时后
[10:39] they heard Beth screaming from her bedroom. 他们听见贝丝在卧室里尖叫
[10:43] Beth? 贝丝?
[10:44] Honey? 亲爱的?
[10:46] As they entered her room, 他们赶去她的房间
[10:48] both reported seeing a male suspect 二人都说看到男性嫌疑人
[10:51] fleeing out the window. 夺窗而出
[10:56] They found Beth in bed… 他们发现贝丝在床上…
[10:58] dead from multiple stab wounds. 被捅多刀而死
[11:00] What did the body tell you? 尸检如何?
[11:02] Cause of death was exsanguination 死因是大动脉割裂
[11:03] due to aortic laceration. 流血过多而死
[11:06] Got a profile on the killer? 找到凶手了吗?
[11:07] Single white male in his mid to late 20s, 单身白人 快30岁
[11:10] a loner. 孤独者
[11:11] Any chance that he knew Beth? 他有可能认识贝丝吗?
[11:14] I’ve always believed he spotted Beth 我一直相信他是在
[11:16] at one of her beauty pageants. 选美比赛盯上贝丝的
[11:18] Those things are a magnet for pedophiles. 那种事情对恋童癖很有吸引力
[11:21] Mm. 嗯
[11:22] Do you think my guy also killed your victim? 你认为我的罪犯也杀了你的被害者?
[11:24] It’s not likely. 不太可能
[11:26] We’re still getting some background 不过我们仍在
[11:27] on Darby right now, though. 搜集黛尔比的背景
[11:28] Well, keep me in the loop. 算我一个
[11:31] I still keep a picture of Beth in my wallet. 我一直在钱包里留着贝丝的照片
[11:34] It’ll stay there until I catch the bastard. 要保留到我抓到凶手的那一天
[11:38] You want to interview Darby? 你想询问黛尔比?
[11:40] That’s right. 没错
[11:42] How nice of you to ask my permission this time. 你们这次能想到要征求我同意 真是好贴心啊
[11:44] So what did Darby tell you? 黛尔比跟你们说了什么?
[11:45] Darby claims that a male suspect 黛尔比声称男性嫌疑人
[11:47] climbed out of the heating vent across the hall from her room 从通风口爬下来 通过大厅进入房间
[11:50] the night of the murder. 就在谋杀发生当晚
[11:51] Well, this explains why there’s a crime scene unit 那就解释了为什么犯罪现场
[11:53] crawling around in my ceiling. 在我的天花板上了
[11:54] She also believes that she was the killer’s intended target 她同时相信她才是凶手的真正目标
[11:58] and that Renee was killed by mistake. 瑞尼只是被误杀
[12:00] Two days ago, 两天前
[12:01] Darby didn’t want to go to her group meeting 黛尔比不想做小组治疗
[12:02] so she went to the infirmary 所以她去了医疗室
[12:04] and she was complaining about back pain. 抱怨自己背疼
[12:05] I assure you, 我向你保证
[12:07] the man in the vent is equally fictitious. 通风口的男人绝对是臆想
[12:09] What was Darby’s diagnosis again? 黛尔比到底得了什么病?
[12:11] You know I can’t discuss that with you. 你知道我不能说
[12:13] How convenient. 真是方便啊
[12:14] You don’t get it, do you? 你就是不懂 是不是?
[12:16] Until you find Renee’s killer, 在你找到凶手之前
[12:18] all of my patients are at risk. 我的病患都处于危险之中
[12:20] We want to talk to Darby and we want to talk to her now. 我们想现在就和黛尔比谈
[12:23] Well, now is not a good time. 现在不是好时机
[12:24] Why not? 为什么?
[12:26] What are you hiding, doctor? 你有什么隐瞒 医生?
[12:33] Darby? 黛尔比?
[12:34] Huh? 嗯?
[12:35] Darby, can you hear me? 黛尔比 你听得到我说话吗?
[12:39] What the hell did you give her? 你到底给她用了什么?
[12:41] Mild sedative. 少量镇定剂
[12:43] This is not mild. 这才不是少量
[12:45] You’re punishing her for talking to us behind your back. 因为她背着你跟我们谈话 你在惩罚她
[12:48] Don’t you dare presume to judge my decision. 你竟敢对我的诊断口出狂言
[12:50] You’re only here because I’m allowing it. 你能在这 全凭我的允许
[12:51] Darby’s my patient. 黛尔比是我的病患
[12:53] Don’t even try to play the doctor card with me. 别给我摆医生架子
[12:55] You’re way out of your league. 你不够格
[12:57] Megan, let’s go. 梅根 我们走吧
[13:00] We’ll be back tomorrow with your court order. 我们明天带着法院传单来
[13:02] She better be lucid and alert. 她最好是清醒的
[13:05] You understand me? 听到没?
[13:16] Malcolm is definitely keeping Darby sedated 马科勒木绝对会让黛尔比服用镇定剂
[13:18] so she can’t talk to us. 这样她就不能和我们谈了
[13:19] Well, he’s definitely got an ego. 他绝对是个自负的人
[13:21] But it’s possible that Darby had a manic episode. 可是黛尔比也许真有狂躁症
[13:24] Oh, so it’s just a coincidence? 那一切只是巧合?
[13:26] Like it’s a coincidence that he didn’t want us 就这么巧他不想让
[13:28] talking to his other patients alone? 我们单独和病人谈话?
[13:29] Megan, you just need to ask yourself 梅根 你现在需要客观冷静地
[13:31] if you’re being objective here. 来考虑这个问题
[13:32] Really, do I? 是吗 我不客观?
[13:34] Yes. You’ve got a 14-year-old daughter at home. 是 你家姑娘也是十四岁
[13:35] It’s only natural you’re gonna start 你自然而然对黛尔比产生
[13:37] feeling protective of Darby. 保护欲罢了
[13:39] Tommy, I’m a big girl. 汤米 我是个大人
[13:40] I can separate my feelings from the case. 我能公私分明的好嘛
[13:42] And maybe you’re right. 也许你说得对
[13:44] Maybe Darby’s making the whole thing up. 也许是黛尔比胡编乱造的
[13:45] But no one should have 可是任何人
[13:47] that much power over other people. 都无权凌驾于他人之上
[13:49] I found something, Detective Sullivan. 我有发现 沙利文探长
[13:50] Please tell me it’s the murder weapon. 求你说是发现了凶器
[13:52] No such luck, 没那运气
[13:53] but the vent’s pretty banged up inside. 不过通风口从里面被砸开了
[13:54] Someone definitely used it 肯定有人从屋顶
[13:55] to climb down from the roof and enter here. 顺通风口而下 进来
[13:57] How do you know it wasn’t damaged before the murder? 你怎么知道不是凶案发生前坏的?
[13:59] They just had a routine inspection. 他们刚刚才全面检修过
[14:01] It was fine three days ago. 三天前还是好好的
[14:03] There’s more. We also found trace amounts 还有呢 我们还发现了一些
[14:05] of this thick, sticky substance. 又厚又黏的物质
[14:07] Which the suspect could’ve left behind 可能是凶手留下的
[14:09] when he accidentally touched the vent cover. 他可能无意触碰了通风口
[14:11] I sent a sample to the lab. 我送些样本去实验室
[14:12] We found a similar substance on Renee’s body. 我们在瑞尼尸体上也发现了相同物质
[14:15] If that matches, 如果匹配
[14:16] then whoever came through this vent killed Renee. 不论谁从那通风口进来 就是杀瑞尼的凶手
[14:18] And it confirms Darby’s story. 也证实了黛尔比的故事
[14:28] Dr. Malcolm’s letting you talk to me alone? 马科勒木医生让你们单独和我谈?
[14:30] Didn’t have a choice. 他别无选择
[14:33] Your story checks out, Darby. 你所言属实 黛尔比
[14:35] And we also know about your sister. 我们也知道了你妹妹的事
[14:38] So we are here… 我们来这…
[14:42] just to listen. 只是倾听的
[14:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:48] You know, the scariest part about being committed here 住进这里最恐怖的是
[14:51] is that overnight, no one believes a word you say anymore. 一夜之间 没人相信你的话
[14:54] Everything out of your mouth just sounds crazy. 你说的每个字都是疯言疯语
[14:57] Even the truth. 事实也没人听
[14:58] Especially the truth. 特别是事实没人信
[15:01] So let’s assume you were the real target 我们假设你才是凶手的目标
[15:03] and not Renee. 而不是瑞尼
[15:05] Who would want to kill you? 谁想杀你?
[15:09] My mother. 我妈妈
[15:11] Darby, I thought you said you saw a man 黛尔比 我记得你说过你看见的是一个男人
[15:13] going down a vent. 从通风口爬下去
[15:15] Yes. She hired him to kill me. 是的 她买凶杀我
[15:18] And why would she do that? 她为什么要这么做?
[15:24] Darby, it’s okay. 黛尔比 没事的
[15:29] I saw her kill my little sister. 我看到她杀了我妹妹
[15:34] Darby, there’s no evidence linking your mother 黛尔比 没有证据显示你妈妈与贝丝的死
[15:36] to Beth’s murder. 有关
[15:38] She destroyed it. The knife, too. 她销毁了证据 包括那把刀
[15:40] Yeah, but in the police report, 但是在警方的记录中
[15:42] you and your mother both said 你和你妈妈都说
[15:44] you saw Beth’s killer leaving through a window. 你看见杀死贝丝的凶手从窗户离开
[15:45] No, my mom made me lie. 不是的 是妈妈强迫我那么说
[15:47] She said if I didn’t, 她说如果我不照做
[15:49] child services would come, and I’d have no one. 儿童中心会来人 我会失去所有的亲人
[15:52] So you covered up for her? 所以你为她撒谎?
[15:55] I tried to. 我试过
[15:59] For six months, Beth was in my nightmares, 整整六个月 贝丝不停地出现在我的噩梦里
[16:01] begging me to stand up for her. 求我为她挺身而出
[16:05] I finally realized that… 我终于意识到…
[16:07] if I didn’t tell the truth, 如果我不说出真相
[16:08] I wouldn’t be able to live with myself. 我会活不下去的
[16:12] Mom caught me trying to call the police 我试图给警察打电话 被我妈妈发现
[16:14] and freaked out. 她吓坏了
[16:16] That’s why she sent me here… 所以她送我来这…
[16:19] to shut me up. 把我关起来
[16:21] Nobody believes a mental patient. 没有人会相信一个精神病人的话
[16:25] But, Darby, you’ve been here for two years. 但是 黛尔比 你已经来这两年了
[16:27] Why would your mother wait that long? 你妈妈为什么会等那么久?
[16:29] Why would she suddenly decide now to kill you? 她为什么突然决定要杀你?
[16:31] I think Dr. Malcolm told her 我想可能是马科勒木医生告诉她
[16:33] that he couldn’t control me anymore. 他没法再控制我了
[16:35] Malcolm’s in on this? 马科勒木也参与了?
[16:37] Yes. 是的
[16:38] He knows I’m not really crazy. 他知道我不是真的疯了
[16:40] My mother pays him to make sure I keep quiet. 我妈妈给他钱 他保证我会闭嘴
[16:43] Why do you think he’s been trying so hard 不然你认为他为什么坚决
[16:44] to keep you away from me? 不让你们见我
[16:48] I’m so scared. 我好害怕
[16:51] Will you help me? 你能帮我吗?
[17:02] Megan, you just gotta calm down. 梅根 你先冷静一下
[17:04] I want to talk to Darby’s mother right now. 我现在想跟黛尔比的妈妈谈谈
[17:06] We will, as soon as I can check 我们会的 先让我查清楚
[17:07] the financial connection between her and Malcolm. 她和马科勒木之间有没有经济联系
[17:09] What, you don’t believe her? 怎么 你不相信她?
[17:10] It’s just a really elaborate story. 这只是个精心编造的故事
[17:12] For all we know, Renee’s murder 就我们目前所知 瑞尼的谋杀案
[17:14] has nothing to do with Darby at all. 和黛尔比根本毫无关联
[17:16] Evidence proved her right about the heating vent. 证据已经证实 她所言的通风管道
[17:18] Doesn’t mean she’s right about everything. 那不代表她说的所有事都是对的
[17:20] And she is a mental patient. 而且 她还是个精神病人
[17:21] I don’t know, Tommy. 我不知道 汤米
[17:22] I looked her right in the eye… 我看着她的眼睛…
[17:25] I believe her. 我相信她
[17:27] Hey. 嗨
[17:29] What brings you here? 你怎么来了?
[17:31] Just dropping off some paperwork. 来取些文件
[17:36] Well, nice to see you. 很高兴遇见你
[17:38] Actually, I came to see you. 实际上 我是来见你的
[17:39] Can I ask you something? 我能问你些事吗?
[17:41] Sure. 可以
[17:43] This might seem a little awkward, 可能有点尴尬
[17:44] but I just want to make sure I’m not stepping on any toes. 但是我只是想确保我没有过界
[17:47] Okay. 好的
[17:50] Is something going on between you and Detective Sullivan? 你和沙利文警探在谈恋爱吗?
[17:52] That’s none of your business. 与你无关
[17:54] Look, I’m just asking 我只是想问问
[17:55] because Tommy and I went out a few weeks ago. 因为汤米和我几周之前出去过
[17:57] Like a… 就像…
[18:00] “date” date? 正式约会吗?
[18:02] Yeah, to a Flyers game. 对 看了飞人队比赛
[18:04] And we had a great time. 而且很开心
[18:06] But if you two are involved… 如果你们两个在谈恋爱…
[18:09] I… I just need to know what to do here. 我… 我只是想知道自己该如何自处
[18:11] Hey, you do whatever you want. 随便你
[18:18] So… 那…
[18:19] Darby claims that the murderer killed Renee by accident 黛尔比声称凶手杀死瑞尼只是个意外
[18:22] that she was actually the intended victim, 她才是凶手的目标
[18:24] and that you orchestrated it all. 而你就是幕后主使
[18:27] That is ridiculous. 太荒谬了
[18:29] She also says you killed Beth. 她还说是你杀了贝丝
[18:31] My daughter’s a very sick girl. 我女儿病得很严重
[18:33] So you’re saying it isn’t true. 你认为她所言不实?
[18:36] Of course not. 当然
[18:38] I’m sorry. I had to ask. 不好意思 我必须得问
[18:43] I apologize. I know you’re just trying to do your job. 对不起 我知道这是你的工作
[18:48] But it is very hard for me to hear 但对我来说 听到黛尔比的这种幻觉
[18:50] about Darby’s delusions. 我还是很难受
[18:51] They’re why I had her committed in the first place. 所以我才第一时间让她住院
[18:53] I’m sure this is very stressful on you. 我相信这一定对你压力很大
[19:00] What do you want from me? 你还想问什么?
[19:02] The law prohibits Dr. Malcolm 法律禁止马科勒木医生
[19:04] from disclosing Darby’s diagnosis. 透露黛尔比的病情
[19:07] We were hoping you could tell us. 希望你能告诉我们
[19:09] Darby has borderline personality disorder 黛尔比患有边缘型人格障碍
[19:11] with psychosis. 并且精神状态不正常
[19:14] Was that triggered by the murder of her sister? 是她妹妹的谋杀案引起的吗?
[19:18] Uh, no, but it did push her over the edge. 不是 但是这件事的确让她崩溃
[19:21] So her symptoms appeared previously? 那她之前就有症状了?
[19:23] I really don’t know when it started. 我并不知道这是什么时候开始的
[19:25] She was always a very… 她一直都是一个非常…
[19:27] emotionally fragile child. 感性 脆弱的孩子
[19:29] Is there any documentation 有任何文件记录了
[19:31] of this illness from childhood? 她童年以来的病史吗?
[19:36] No. 没有
[19:38] Why would that matter? 这有什么关系?
[19:39] Oh, it’s just interesting. 很奇怪
[19:41] Most mental patients have a long, 大多数精神病人
[19:44] well-documented history of their illness 在住院之前
[19:47] before they’re committed. 都会有一份很详尽的病史
[19:49] All Darby had was… your word. 可黛尔比… 只有你的证词
[19:52] You’re beginning to believe my daughter’s lies. 你开始相信我女儿的谎言了
[19:57] So it’s not true that you and Dr. Malcolm 那么你和马科勒木串通谋杀黛尔比的事
[20:00] colluded to kill Darby? 不是真的?
[20:02] No. 不是
[20:04] See, this is typical Darby. 看吧 这就是黛尔比
[20:07] She turns everyone who tries to help her 她认为所有试图帮助她的人
[20:08] into her mortal enemy. 都是她的死敌
[20:10] We’ve done a little investigating 我们对你的财务状况
[20:11] into your financials. 做了一点调查
[20:13] You’ve donated quite a bit of money to the hospital. 你为这家医院捐了很大一笔钱
[20:16] So that means that I killed my daughter? 那就说明我杀了我的女儿吗?
[20:20] You tell me. 你说呢
[20:22] I gifted that money 我捐这笔钱
[20:23] because I believe in Dr. Malcolm’s work. 是因为我相信马科勒木医生的医术
[20:26] Or you paid him off to keep Darby silent. 或者你给他钱 使黛尔比闭嘴
[20:29] How dare you. 你怎么敢
[20:30] I did not have her committed ’cause I want to get rid of her. 我不是想摆脱她 才让她认罪的
[20:33] I want to help her so that she can come home someday. 我是想帮她 好让她某天能回家
[20:35] And that is why I told Dr. Malcolm 所以我才告诉马科勒木医生
[20:36] that he could start this new treatment. 他可以开始新的疗程了
[20:38] What treatment? 什么疗程?
[20:41] Electroshock therapy? 电击疗法?
[20:42] Electroconvulsive therapy. 电惊厥疗法
[20:44] Darby’s been deeply depressed ever since Renee’s death. 自从瑞尼死了之后 黛尔比一直很消沉
[20:46] She’s not depressed. She’s… she’s terrified. 她不是消沉 她…她很害怕
[20:49] Dr. Hunt, I had no idea 亨特医生 我不知道
[20:50] you had credentials in psychiatry. 你对精神病学还有研究
[20:52] E.C.T. is like playing Russian roulette with her brain. 电惊厥疗法好比在她的大脑中玩俄式轮盘
[20:55] It’s controversial because it’s unpredictable. 之所以有争议 就是因为结果不可预见
[20:58] I’ve had more success treating depression with E.C.T. 我已经用电惊厥疗法取得过很多成功
[21:00] than prescription meds. 比处方药效果更好
[21:01] It also causes memory loss. 但它会造成记忆缺失
[21:03] Or maybe that’s the point. 或许这就是你的目的
[21:05] Okay, look, can we just hold off on the procedure 在我们查清楚这件事之前
[21:07] till we get to the bottom of this? 疗程先停一下
[21:08] Maybe as a gesture of good faith… 或许出于善意…
[21:10] I’m all out of good faith, Detective. 我不需要你的善意 警探先生
[21:12] You’re intruding in the therapy 你强行打断
[21:13] of a very sick girl 一个生病的女孩儿的治疗
[21:15] who, contrary to your baseless accusations, 但和你的控告相反
[21:17] I’m trying to help. 我是在帮她
[21:19] We think that her mother hired somebody 我们认为他妈妈雇人
[21:20] to break in here and kill Darby. 闯入这里 试图杀死黛尔比
[21:22] Maybe with a little help from the inside. 或许还有内应
[21:25] You should listen to yourself. 你听听你自己说的话
[21:26] Why? You think I’m going crazy, too? 为什么? 你觉得我也疯了 是吗?
[21:30] I’m gonna put a stop to this. 我一定会阻止这件事
[21:32] An appeal can take weeks to get. 要几周才能搞定上诉
[21:34] Let me know when you have one. 拿到了告诉我一声
[21:40] Thanks. 多谢
[21:41] Well, somebody looks properly sedated. 某人看起来很安静嘛
[21:44] Louisa doesn’t mess around. 露易莎没有捣乱
[21:47] This little lady’s feeling no pain. 这位小姐感觉不到痛
[21:50] Ready? 准备好了吗?
[21:51] Yep. 好了
[21:53] All right. 好的
[21:56] I’ll be right back to strap her in. 我马上回来 把她捆好
[21:58] Okay. 好的
[22:05] You know your mother and I only want what’s good for you. 你知道你妈妈和我只是想帮你
[22:09] Ah. Okay. 好的
[22:11] Don’t you worry about a thing. 什么都不必担心
[22:15] You’re just gonna… 你只是会…
[22:17] take a little nap. 睡一小觉
[22:20] You look like a little angel. 你看起来就像个小天使
[22:22] Here’s your halo. 这就是你的光环
[22:27] Don’t you worry about a thing. 什么都不必担心
[22:29] You ready for a little rest? 准备好休息一下了吗?
[22:32] Hmm? 哼?
[22:33] Okay. 好的
[23:07] Darby escaped? 黛尔比逃跑了?
[23:08] Less than an hour ago. 不到一小时前吧
[23:10] Apparently she attacked Dr. Malcolm 很显然 她在马科勒木医生为她
[23:11] just as he was about to start E.C.T. 做电休克治疗时袭击了他
[23:13] Oh, Jesus. I don’t blame her. 噢 上帝 我不怪她
[23:15] I’ve got ten units that are combing the streets. 我已经派十组人马去搜查街道
[23:17] Darby’s got an aunt lives just outside the city. 黛尔比有一个住在城外的姨妈
[23:19] She may try to contact her. 黛尔比也许会联系她
[23:20] I think we should head out there now. 我觉得我们应该立刻赶到那里
[23:22] She’ll show up. 她会出现的
[23:23] Hope so. Don’t want to see anyone else get hurt. 但愿如此 不想再看到有人受伤了
[23:25] She was protecting herself. 她只是在正当防卫
[23:26] Megan, we don’t know what this girl’s capable of. 梅根 我们还不清楚这个女孩的底细
[23:29] I just got a call from Dr. Malcolm. 我刚刚收到马科勒木医生的电话
[23:31] He’s filing a complaint against us. 他向我们提出控诉
[23:32] Been a few of those lately. 最近还真是闲不住
[23:34] Based on what? 基于什么?
[23:36] He blames you for Darby’s escape. 他因为黛尔比的逃跑责怪你
[23:37] Why? 为什么?
[23:39] I don’t know. Maybe it has something to do 不清楚 也许是因为
[23:40] with you validating Darby’s delusions, 你对黛尔比的错误幻想吧
[23:42] which then triggered her manic episode. 激发了她的狂躁症
[23:43] Oh, please. 噢 拜托
[23:44] He’s blaming me to cover his own ass. 他是在拿我当替罪羊吧
[23:46] Maybe. Or maybe he’s right. 也许 也许他是对的
[23:48] Excuse me? 你说什么?
[23:50] Dr. Malcolm is a highly respected 马科勒木医生是医学界
[23:53] member of the medical community. 德高望重的一员
[23:54] So am I. 我也是
[23:55] And you’ve managed to piss both of us off 而你却在一周内同时
[23:57] inside of a week. 惹毛我们两个
[23:58] I am right about Malcolm. He’s involved in this. 关于马科勒木我是对的 这事他也有份
[24:00] You better be. 最好是
[24:03] Wow. 喔
[24:08] Hey, Lace. What’s up? 嘿 莱丝 怎么了?
[24:10] Everything’s fine. 没什么事
[24:11] Um, a friend of yours stopped by, though. 就是 你的一位朋友来了
[24:13] Her name’s Darby. 她叫黛尔比
[24:16] Uh… 嗯…
[24:18] Yeah, I… I know her from work. 没错 我… 我工作时认识的
[24:21] That’s what she said, too. 她也这样说
[24:23] I told her you wouldn’t be home for hours, 我告诉她你暂时回不来
[24:24] but she insisted on waiting. 但她坚持要等你
[24:27] Okay. You know, actually, I’m heading there right now. 好的 其实我马上就回去了
[24:30] Okay, cool. See you soon. 好的 就这样 一会儿见
[24:32] Lace… 莱丝…
[24:33] Damn it. 该死
[24:34] What’s going on? 出什么事了?
[24:36] Darby’s at my apartment with Lacey. 黛尔比和莱丝一起在我家待着
[24:43] Lacey. 莱丝
[24:44] Aah! 啊!
[24:45] Lacey! 莱丝!
[24:54] Hi, girls. 嗨 美女们
[24:56] Hey, mom. 嘿 妈妈
[24:57] Darby just played “Zax” on a triple word score 黛尔比刚刚玩三字得分游戏打出了Zax
[24:59] for 110 points. 拿到110分
[25:00] She’s killing me. 简直秒杀我啊
[25:01] How’d you get so good? 你怎么能玩的这么好?
[25:03] Not much else to do where I live. 我住的地方没其他可以玩的
[25:05] Hey, Darby, why don’t you 嘿 黛尔比 你可以
[25:06] start putting your things together? 收拾下自己的东西了?
[25:09] Please don’t make me go back. 请不要让我回去
[25:11] We’re just going to the station. That’s all. 我们只是去警局 就这样
[25:15] Darby, we’re not gonna let anything happen to you. 黛尔比 我们不会让你有事的
[25:17] I promise. 我保证
[25:20] Give me a call first next time, okay? 下次提前给我打个电话 好吗?
[25:22] – I’m sorry. – It’s fine. – 对不起 – 没关系
[25:23] You two girls say good-bye. 是该告别的时候了
[25:26] When you said you didn’t want to go back, 你刚说你不想回去
[25:28] where did you mean? 你不想回哪里?
[25:29] A mental institution. 一家精神病院
[25:31] Oh. 哦
[25:33] I don’t really belong there. 我并不属于那里
[25:35] Dr. Hunt’s trying to make sure that I never have to go back. 亨特医生确保我不用再回到那里
[25:38] She seems like a really cool mom. 她看起来真是位雷厉风行的母亲
[25:40] Definitely. 的确是
[25:41] I mean, she may stress case 我意思是 她会承受案件的压力
[25:44] and she likes to act all tough sometimes, 但她喜欢处理所有难办的案子
[25:46] but she really just wants to help people. 她是真心想帮助他人的
[25:50] Thank you. 谢谢你
[25:52] For what? 谢什么?
[25:53] For not sending her back to that place. 谢谢你没有送她回到那个地方
[25:56] Yeah, I’m just not convinced that Dr. Malcolm knows 是的 我只是不确信马科勒木医生知道
[25:58] what’s best for Darby. 什么对黛尔比才是最好的
[26:00] She is a minor, 她还是个未成年人
[26:01] so we are legally obligated to tell him we found her. 所以我们有责任告知他我们找到她了
[26:04] How do we keep him away from her? 我们怎样才能让他远离黛尔比呢?
[26:06] I could claim she tried to assault me. 我可以谎称她试图袭击我
[26:08] I was forced to take her into custody. 我被迫拘留了她
[26:14] You were wrong, by the way. 顺便说句 你有说错了
[26:16] Which time are we talking about? 哪段说错了?
[26:18] When I look at Darby, I don’t see Lacey. 当我看着黛尔比 我没有看莱丝
[26:20] I see me. 我看着自己
[26:22] I know a little something about not being heard, 我知道有些事情没有听到
[26:26] having a mother who wants you to live a lie. 做一个虚伪的母亲
[26:29] Yeah, I want to protect her. I… 没错 我想保护她 我…
[26:31] Nobody should feel alone like that. 没有人是应该感受那种孤独的
[26:33] And if it’s not me, who else? 如果不是我来 还会有谁呢?
[26:39] Just take us through the night Beth was killed, 让我们回顾下贝丝被杀的那晚
[26:41] step by step. 一步步来
[26:44] I don’t like to think about it. 我不想去想那件事了
[26:46] I know, honey. 我知道 亲爱的
[26:48] We’re hoping that you’ll remember something 我们希望你记得的一些事情
[26:49] that we could use as proof 我们可以作为证据
[26:51] that… your mother killed Beth. 像…你母亲杀了贝丝
[26:54] I know it won’t be easy, but will you try? 我知道这很难 但你应该试试?
[27:00] Mom put Beth to bed so that 妈妈哄贝丝上床睡觉
[27:02] we could watch TV together. 这样我们就可以看电视了
[27:04] But Beth didn’t want to go to sleep. 但贝丝并不想睡觉
[27:06] She wanted to watch TV, too, so… she started screaming. 她也想看电视 所以… 她就开始喊叫
[27:10] Did your mother go to check on Beth? 你妈妈有去看贝丝吗?
[27:12] Three times. 去了三次
[27:15] The last time… 最后一次…
[27:16] mom went up, she just… didn’t come back. 妈妈上去了 她就…再没回来
[27:21] Then it got quiet… 之后就一片寂静…
[27:24] too quiet. 太安静了
[27:37] When I went up to check on them, 当我上楼看他们的时候
[27:38] I got this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. 一种恶心的感觉油然而生
[27:41] Mom? 妈妈?
[27:43] Mom! 妈妈!
[27:44] No, mommy! 不 妈妈!
[27:48] – She made me promise not to tell. – Beth! – 她叫我保证不说出去 – 贝丝!
[27:51] Then she got rid of her clothes and the knife. 然后她脱掉衣服 扔掉刀子
[27:52] And she even opened Beth’s window 甚至打开贝丝的窗户
[27:54] to make it look like an intruder had broken in. 试图营造有侵入者闯入的假象
[27:57] What was your mom wearing that night? 你妈妈那晚穿的什么?
[28:00] Gray slacks, 灰色的宽松裤
[28:02] gray sweater, 灰色的毛衣
[28:05] and slippers… 拖鞋…
[28:10] and her pearl necklace. 还有她的珍珠项链
[28:14] The one dad gave her on their 10-year anniversary. 那是爸爸在他们结婚十周年时送的
[28:17] Did she destroy that, too? 她也销毁那条项链了吗?
[28:20] I… I… I don’t think so. 我…我…我不这样认为
[28:22] Pearls are porous. They absorb blood. 珍珠易渗透 他们会稀释血液
[28:24] You could wash it from the outside, not the inside. 你可以把表面洗干净 但里面却洗不掉
[28:52] Tommy. 汤米
[29:08] A little bit… more. 还差一点… 再来点
[29:12] Ahh. 啊
[29:14] There we go. 瞧着吧
[29:29] We definitely have something. 确有发现
[29:35] Uh, phenolphthalein, please. 啊 请给我酚酞
[29:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[29:48] Hey. What’s that mean? 嘿 什么意思?
[29:49] It means… 意思是…
[29:51] it’s positive for human blood. 百分百是人血
[29:57] I want to see Darby’s mom explain that away. 我倒想看看黛尔比母亲要如何解释
[30:03] The blood D.N.A. 从珍珠里提取的
[30:05] extracted from the pearl matches your dead daughter. 血液基因和你死去的女儿完全匹配
[30:06] Makes a pretty strong case that you killed her. 杀掉自己的女儿 真是件了不起的案子
[30:09] No. No, that’s a lie. 不 不 那是个谎言
[30:11] Julia, pressure had been building up for a while now. 茱莉亚 你的压力堆积有一阵了
[30:14] Your husband gets cancer, he dies, 你先生得癌而死
[30:16] leaves you alone to raise two girls all by yourself. 留下你独自抚养两个女孩
[30:18] The bills start piling up. 账单堆积如山
[30:20] Beth is throwing tantrums all the time. 贝丝脾气一直都很坏
[30:22] I’m surprised you could even hear yourself think. 我惊讶于你甚至能想到
[30:23] Something had to give. 给予必要的
[30:25] No, I loved Beth. I… I would never hurt her. 不 我爱贝丝 我…我永远都不会伤害她
[30:28] Why did we find her blood 那我们为什么在你的珍珠项链里
[30:30] on your pearls? 发现她的血液?
[30:31] I don’t know. 我不知道
[30:33] Just admit what you did. 还是认罪吧
[30:37] Okay. Yes. 好吧 是的
[30:39] I destroyed the evidence. 我销毁了证据
[30:42] But I could never hurt my sweet angel. 但我永远都不会伤害我的小心肝的
[30:45] If you didn’t kill Beth, who did? 如果不是你杀的 会是谁干的?
[30:50] Darby. 黛尔比
[30:54] You really have no shame, do you? 你还真是厚颜无耻啊 是吗?
[30:57] Ohh. 喔
[30:59] But if you’re capable of killing one daughter, 但是 如果你有能力杀掉一个女儿
[31:00] why not try to pin it on the other? 为什么不干脆也干掉另一个?
[31:02] Please. Would you just listen to me? 请听我说好吗?
[31:06] I put Beth to bed early that night. 那晚 我早早的哄贝丝入睡
[31:09] And Beth would not stop screaming and… 贝丝却不停的在喊叫…
[31:11] I went upstairs to try to calm her down, twice. 我两次上楼试图安抚她
[31:15] But, uh… 但 啊…
[31:18] Darby went up the third time. 黛儿比第三次上楼去了
[31:20] And the screaming stopped. 喊叫停止了
[31:24] But Darby didn’t come back down. 但黛尔比并没下来
[31:37] So I went to check on them. 所以我上去看看他们
[31:40] Ah! Aah! No! 啊 啊 不
[31:43] – It just didn’t even seem real. – Aah! – 那不像是真的 – 啊!
[31:46] And I didn’t have time to think. I just reacted. 我没时间考虑 必须反应
[31:48] I… 我
[31:50] I made Darby undress in the shower, 我让黛尔比在浴室脱掉衣服
[31:54] and I took her clothes and my clothes 我拿了她和我的衣服
[31:56] and the knife and I just dumped it all. 还有刀全部扔了
[32:01] That’s how Beth’s blood got on my necklace. 所以我的项链上有贝丝的血
[32:06] If that’s true, then why’d you lie to the police? 如果那是真的 你为什么要对警察撒谎
[32:08] To protect Darby. 为了保护黛尔比
[32:11] I don’t buy it. 我不信
[32:12] You don’t protect your child’s killer. 你不会保护杀你孩子的凶手
[32:15] You do if the killer is also your child, 如果凶手也是你孩子 你就会的
[32:17] and she’s all that you have left. 因为你就剩下她了
[32:22] You’re very convincing. 很有说服力
[32:25] And I would believe you… 而且我会相信你
[32:28] if you hadn’t tossed 如果你没有把黛尔比
[32:30] Darby aside 像废物一样
[32:33] like a piece of trash to hide what you did. 弃之不顾来掩盖你的所作所为
[32:36] You weren’t protecting her. 你不是在保护她
[32:38] You were protecting yourself, just like you’re doing now. 你是在保护自己 就像你现在一样
[32:42] What kind of mother are you? 你到底是什么母亲?
[32:44] No. 不
[32:47] Oh. 噢
[32:55] You looking for Dr. Hunt? 你找亨特医生?
[32:57] You know, sometimes I think she senses I’m coming over 有时候我觉得她感觉到我来了
[32:59] and she just disappears. 然后她就消失了
[33:01] Oh, she has spidey sense. 哦 她跟蜘蛛侠似的
[33:02] No doubt about that. Especially when she’s mad at you. 不要有所怀疑 特别是她生你气的时候
[33:04] You know where she went? 你知道她去哪儿了吗?
[33:06] Yeah, Darby was released from custody. 是的 黛尔比获释了
[33:07] She’s driving her down to her aunt’s house. 她载她去她姑妈家
[33:08] Said she’d be back in a few hours. 她说几小时内会回来
[33:10] Thanks. 谢了
[33:11] Detective Sullivan, I got the lab results 沙利文探员 我拿到我们在
[33:12] on the sticky substance we found in the vent 通风口和瑞尼肩膀找到的粘性物质
[33:14] and Renee’s shoulder. 的检测结果了
[33:16] It was a… a tricky I.D. Multiple ingredients. 它是… 一种多重材料合成的物质
[33:19] What is it? 是什么?
[33:20] It’s a polymer-based Ibuprofen ointment 是高分子布洛芬药膏
[33:22] called Dolgit. 叫多镇特
[33:24] It’s used for muscle aches and pains. 用于肌肉疼痛
[33:26] Wait a second. 等等
[33:27] Darby went to the infirmary for back pain 黛尔比在瑞尼被杀之前几小时
[33:29] just hours before Renee was killed. 因背部疼痛去了医务室
[33:31] Is it possible she got this stuff on her hands 有没有可能她手上沾到这东西
[33:32] and didn’t realize it? 自己没有发现?
[33:33] That puts her in direct contact 这样她和通风口还有
[33:35] with the vent and Renee’s body. 瑞尼的尸体就联系起来了
[33:37] Oh, no. Are you thinking what I’m thinking? 哦 不 你们和我想的一样吗?
[33:40] Darby killed Renee. I gotta warn Megan. 黛尔比杀了瑞尼 我得警告下梅根
[33:46] Will I have to go back to the institution? 我还要回精神病院吗?
[33:50] Well, you’ll have to have a psychiatric evaluation. 好吧 你得接受精神鉴定
[33:52] And then go before a judge, 然后到法官面前
[33:55] who will make the final decision. 他会做最后决定
[33:57] But you have nothing to worry about. 但你没什么好担心的
[34:00] The evidence is overwhelmingly in your favor. 证据对你很有利
[34:06] Thank you for believing me. 谢谢你相信我
[34:10] Thank you for believing in me. 谢谢你信任我
[34:14] Hey, Tommy. 嘿 汤米
[34:16] Megan, I need you to listen to me very carefully, 梅根 我要你仔细听我说
[34:18] but do not let Darby 但别让黛尔比
[34:19] see you react. 看到你的反应
[34:20] Okay. 好的
[34:23] I’m at the M.E.’s Office. 我在法医办公室
[34:24] It’s starting to look like Darby actually killed Renee, 现在看来是黛尔比杀了瑞尼
[34:26] and if that’s true, 如果那是真的
[34:27] she probably killed her sister as well. 她可能也杀了她的妹妹
[34:30] Yeah, she’s doing great. 是啊 她做的很好
[34:32] She’s just relieved not to be back in that institution. 她刚刚因为不用回到精神病院轻松不少
[34:34] Megan, listen. 梅根 听着
[34:35] Leave your phone on so we can track your GPS location. 开着你的电话 我们好追踪到你的位置
[34:37] I’m coming to get you. 我过去找你
[34:39] Okay. Talk to you later. 好的 待会再说
[34:42] That was detective Sullivan. 是沙利文探长
[34:45] He was just checking to see how you’re doing. 他只是问问你怎么样了
[34:51] You’re a good liar, Dr. Hunt. 你真会骗人 亨特医生
[34:54] But not as good as me. 可惜不如我
[34:58] No! Darby! 不! 黛尔比!
[35:06] Stop! 停下来!
[35:07] Darby! Stop! 黛尔比! 停下来!
[35:09] Help! Help! 救命! 救命!
[35:11] This woman tried to kidnap me! She’s got a gun! 这女人想绑架我! 她有枪!
[35:13] Hold it right there. Hands up. 别动 把手举起来
[35:14] I’m unarmed. I can explain. 我没武器 我可以解释
[35:16] Tell me what happened. 告诉我发生了什么
[35:16] She pulled a gun on me 我放学回家的时候
[35:17] when I was walking home from school 她用枪指着我
[35:18] and told me to get into her car. 让我上她的车
[35:19] She was gonna kill me! 她要杀了我!
[35:21] She’s lying! She’s a suspect in a murder case. 她在撒谎! 她是谋杀案的疑犯
[35:23] – She should be in custody. – Who are you? – 她应该被拘留 – 你是谁?
[35:25] I’m Dr. Megan Hunt. I’m a medical examiner. 我是梅根亨特医生 我是法医
[35:27] I am with The City. 我是政府人员
[35:28] See? She’s totally crazy! 看吧? 她完全疯了!
[35:29] Do you have credentials? 你有证件吗?
[35:31] Yes, I do. They’re in my car… 是的 在我车里…
[35:33] a City vehicle around the corner. 在角落的一辆政府车
[35:35] No! Watch out! 不! 小心!
[35:37] Ohh! 噢!
[35:40] Don’t you dare move. 你敢动试试
[36:00] You must think you’re pretty clever. 你以为自己很聪明吧
[36:04] Oh, this is funny to you? 噢 这很好笑吗?
[36:06] What if it is? 如果是呢?
[36:08] You killed two people, 你杀了两个人
[36:09] put a cop in the hospital. 让一个警察进了医院
[36:11] I don’t think that’s very funny. 我不觉得那很好笑
[36:12] You have no proof I did anything. 你没证据证明是我干的
[36:14] Well, we got the Ibuprofen ointment. 我们查到了布洛芬药膏
[36:16] Well, that’s weak. 这算什么
[36:17] I’m pretty sure I’m not the only patient who used it. 我很肯定不止我一个病人在用
[36:19] Thought you might say that. 就知道你会那样说
[36:24] Thanks. 谢谢
[36:27] The murder weapon… 凶器…
[36:29] a ball peen hammer. 是把圆头锤
[36:32] Where did you find that? 你在哪找到的?
[36:34] Had a hunch it was in one of the heating vents. 有种预感会在某一个暖气出口
[36:36] First one I checked was in the showers. 起先我在浴室里搜查
[36:38] I got lucky. 很幸运
[36:40] It’s got Renee’s blood on the head 在扶手上找到瑞尼的血
[36:41] and your skin cells on the handle. 和你的表皮细胞
[36:43] We got you, Darby. 抓到你了 黛尔比
[36:44] Whatever. 无所谓
[36:46] Why’d you kill your sister? 你为什么杀了你妹妹?
[36:52] Beth was a whiny brat. 贝丝是个爱发牢骚的小屁孩
[36:54] Trust me. I did the world a big favor. 相信我 我帮了世界一个大忙
[36:56] And you ruined your mother’s life. 还毁了你妈妈的生活
[36:57] Yeah? Well, she tried to ruin mine 是吗? 她想把我扔到神经病院
[36:59] by throwing me into that freak Zoo. 毁了我的生活
[37:02] – She was trying to get you help. – Mom was never gonna let me out of there. – 她想帮你 – 妈妈不会让我离开那里的
[37:04] So I had to do it myself. 所以我得自己来
[37:05] That’s why you murdered Renee, 那是你杀了瑞尼的原因
[37:07] to lure us into the institution? 就是要吸引我们去医院?
[37:08] So you could tell us your sad little story. 然后你可以告诉我们你的悲惨故事
[37:11] All I had to do was find someone to believe it. 我该做的就是找到相信这故事的人
[37:14] I chose you. 我选择了你
[37:16] Your mother’s right. 你母亲是对的
[37:18] You’re a sick little girl. 你真是病入膏肓
[37:20] And your daughter was right. 你的女儿也是对的
[37:22] You act all tough, but… 你很强硬 但是…
[37:24] you really just want to help people. 你真的只是想帮别人
[37:28] It was so easy to make you feel sorry for me. 让你同情我真的很容易
[37:34] Now I feel nothing for you. 我现在对你毫无感觉
[37:37] And you’re going away for a long time. 而且你得被关很长一段时间了
[37:43] We’ll just have to see about that, 这我们得走着瞧了
[37:45] won’t we? 不是吗
[37:59] I know that you… 我知道你…
[38:01] judge me for protecting Darby. 谴责我保护黛尔比
[38:03] She was so sweet one moment, and then… 她之前挺好的 但是之后…
[38:07] so cold the next. 就变得很冷酷
[38:10] And I kept telling myself that it was just a phase, 我一直告诉自己这只是一个过渡阶段
[38:13] that Darby was still my sweet little girl. 黛儿还是我的好女儿
[38:16] But then after what she did to Beth, 但在她杀了贝丝之后
[38:18] I blamed myself for not seeing the signs 我责怪自己没有察觉到迹象
[38:21] and for not getting her help sooner. 没快点让她接受治疗
[38:25] But I also wanted to believe that… 但我还想相信
[38:31] she could still be saved. 她还有得救
[38:33] And that’s why I sent her to Dr. Malcolm. 所以我把她送到了马科勒木医生那里
[38:36] I don’t blame you. 我没责怪你
[38:39] I can’t. 我不能
[38:42] I wanted to believe her 我也想
[38:45] as well. 相信她
[38:49] Did you come here to gloat? 你来这里幸灾乐祸的吗?
[38:52] No, no, I came to apologize. 不 不 我是来道歉的
[38:55] I was, uh, wrong about Darby, too. 我也对黛尔比判断失误了
[38:57] Uh, obviously, she’s a total sociopath. 很明显 她是个极端反社会者
[39:00] I knew she was lying to you, 我知道她骗了你
[39:02] but I… I didn’t think she was capable of murder. 但我… 我没想过她会杀人
[39:04] I wanted to tell you that. 我想告诉你这个
[39:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[39:14] Um… 嗯…
[39:18] You know, I… I’ve always thought of myself 你知道 我… 一直觉得我是
[39:20] as a woman of science. 一个理性的女人
[39:23] And when the cops, 但当警察
[39:25] they talk about gut instincts, 说到直觉的时候
[39:28] it just makes me think of intestines. 只是让我想到五脏六腑
[39:30] It’s messy. 都是乱七八糟
[39:34] I let myself get messy. 我把自己搞的乱七八糟
[39:38] People are messy. 人们都乱七八糟的
[39:41] We’re no different. 我们都一样
[39:43] Mm. 嗯
[39:57] Hey. 嘿
[40:02] She found my weak spot, Tommy… 她发现了我的弱点 汤米…
[40:06] a little girl who nobody will listen to. 迷茫无助的小女生 没人在意
[40:11] She used it against me. I should’ve known better. 她利用这点来对付我 我该料到的
[40:15] You’re human, like the rest of us. 人无完人嘛
[40:18] Yeah? Well, I don’t like it. 是吗? 可我不喜欢这感觉
[40:22] You can’t always be right. 你不可能永远都正确
[40:23] I have to. It’s my job. 我必须如此 这是我的工作
[40:25] And if I’m wrong about her, 要是我看错她了
[40:26] then what else am I wrong about? 那我还可能犯多少错?
[40:29] My father? 我爸的事也错了?
[40:31] Am I being cruel to my mother 我无情地对待我妈
[40:33] because I’m not seeing the truth 难道就是因为我看不清
[40:35] that’s right in front of me? 摆在眼前的事实吗?
[40:37] Megan, you’re being pretty hard on yourself. 梅根 你对自己太苛刻了
[40:41] You’re better at your job than anybody I know. 你是我见过最出色的法医
[40:46] Come on. Let’s go get a drink. 别想了 出去喝杯酒吧
[40:48] I don’t think so. 我不想去
[40:51] Okay. 好吧
[40:55] All right, you know what? 好吧 你猜怎么着?
[40:57] I didn’t want to say anything, but… 我不想评价 可是…
[41:00] I talked to Riley. 我跟莱利谈了
[41:02] She told me about your date. 她跟我说了你的约会
[41:06] Mm. Our date. 嗯 我们的约会
[41:08] We went to a hockey game. 我们去看了冰球而已
[41:10] You lied to me. 你骗了我
[41:12] You said there was nothing going on between you two. 你说你们之间没什么
[41:14] You see what you’re doing, don’t you? 你知道你在说什么吧
[41:16] I mean, this isn’t about Riley. 我是说 这不是莱利的事
[41:18] This is about… 这事关…
[41:19] You’re trying to find any excuse you can 你千方百计地想
[41:21] to push me away 推开我
[41:23] because you know that we would actually be happy, 因为你知道我们在一起会很开心
[41:25] and that idea just terrifies you. 那些想法让你害怕
[41:37] I think that we should put the past… to rest. 我觉得我们应该 让往事随风
[41:45] Megan… 梅根…
[41:47] It’s for the best. 对大家都好
[41:54] Good night, Tommy. 晚安 汤米
逝者之证

Post navigation

Previous Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

逝者之证(Body of Proof)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme