时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We’re here for the second week of testimony | 我们现在位于盖瑞 罗伯特案件 |
[00:05] | in the trial of Gerry Roberts, | 庭审第二周的现场 |
[00:06] | the Philadelphia investment fund manager | 作为费城投资基金经理 |
[00:09] | accused of bilking his clients out of nearly $1 billion. | 他被指控挪用客户资金将近一亿美元 |
[00:12] | Investigators believe | 调查者认为 |
[00:13] | that the bulk of that money has been laundered overseas, | 大部分资金已被转移至海外 |
[00:16] | but they have not yet been able to find it. | 但资金去向仍无从查证 |
[00:18] | Meanwhile, security has been tightened here at the courthouse | 与此同时 由于近来收到多起 |
[00:21] | in the wake of multiple death threats being made | 针对罗伯特先生的死亡恐吓 |
[00:23] | against Mr. Roberts. | 法院已加强安全警戒 |
[00:25] | Live from the courthouse steps, I’m Diane Mizota. | 来自法庭外直播 我是狄安娜 米早特 |
[00:28] | Back to you in the studio. | 现在交回演播室 |
[00:29] | Just to be clear, | 先说清楚 |
[00:30] | you never stole any money. | 你从来没偷过钱 |
[00:32] | You never guaranteed any investor | 你也不能向任何投资者保证 |
[00:34] | a specific return on their money. | 一定能拿到某些回报 |
[00:38] | There are no guarantees in investing. | 投资业可没有什么保证 |
[00:40] | I didn’t steal their money. | 我没有偷他们的钱 |
[00:41] | The market turned. | 市场有波动 |
[00:43] | It goes with the territory. | 是再正常不过的事 |
[00:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:46] | Nothing further. | 询问完毕 |
[00:52] | So… | 那么 |
[00:54] | you didn’t steal almost a billion dollars. | 你并没有偷走那一亿美元 |
[00:56] | You just lost it. | 只是投资失败 |
[00:58] | Is that what you’re saying? | 是这个意思吗 |
[01:00] | Everyone who’s ever invested with me | 每一个曾跟我投资的人 |
[01:02] | signed a piece of paper saying they understood the risks. | 都签署过一张协议 上面说明他们知道有风险 |
[01:06] | If they invested what they weren’t prepared to lose, | 如果他们没做好可能会失败的准备 |
[01:08] | then they shouldn’t have invested in the first place. | 那一开始他们就不该来投资 |
[01:14] | Order! | 肃静 |
[01:15] | Order! | 肃静 |
[01:18] | Order! Now! | 肃静 立刻 |
[01:19] | How’s it looking? | 情况怎么样 |
[01:21] | Uh, the South side exit’s clear. | 南边出口安全 |
[01:22] | Backups are standing by. | 后援也准备就绪 |
[01:24] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[01:25] | From the looks of it, we’re probably gonna need ’em. | 从目前的形势来看 我们很可能会需要他们 |
[01:31] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[01:37] | Yeah, get a job, man! Get a job! | 找份工作吧 哥们 找份工作去 |
[01:39] | It’s all your fault! You take my money! | 就是你的错 你拿了我的钱 |
[01:41] | Come on. Keep moving. Keep moving. | 来 继续走 继续走 |
[01:43] | – What the hell was that? – Keep moving. Keep moving. | – 他妈的怎么回事 – 继续走 继续走 |
[01:46] | Is that a Bouguereau? | 那是块布格柔表吗 |
[01:48] | Limited series “R.” | 限量版R系列 |
[01:48] | Bought it from Eric Clapton. | 从艾瑞克 科莱布顿手里买来的 |
[01:49] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:50] | You a collector? | 你是个收藏家吗 |
[01:50] | Take the next right, guys. Right here. | 下个路口右转 各位 就这里 |
[01:51] | No. I wish at that level. | 不是 我倒想呢 |
[01:52] | What has it got, 12 complications? | 什么配置 十二个复杂功能吗 |
[01:53] | Yeah, astronomical, minute repeater, | 对 天文学表 三簧表 |
[01:55] | – the phases of the moon… – Hate to break this up, guys. Down the stairs. | – 月相表 – 抱歉打断你们 下楼 |
[01:57] | Straight down. | 直走 |
[01:58] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go. | 是 是 我们走 |
[01:59] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好 好 好 |
[02:01] | Just one flight down. One flight down, guys. | 只下一段楼梯 一段楼梯各位 |
[02:02] | One more. One more. | 还有一段 还有一段 |
[02:03] | Keep moving. Let’s go. | 继续走 走吧 |
[02:05] | Okay, use this one. | 好 走这里 |
[02:06] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[02:07] | I thought you said you cleared the exit. | 你不是说出口已经准备好了吗 |
[02:09] | I did. I checked it. | 对啊 我检查过 |
[02:11] | We’re sitting ducks. We gotta get him outta here. | 我们成瓮中之鳖了 得带他离开这里 |
[02:14] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[02:16] | Take point. Get him upstairs. Go! | 打前锋 带他上楼 快 |
[02:18] | My eyes! Help me! | 我的眼睛 救命 |
[02:21] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[02:24] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪儿 |
[02:26] | Get in the car! | 上车 |
[02:29] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s get outta here! | 我们走 我们走 我们离开这里 |
[02:29] | Hold on! Tell me what’s going on! | 等等 现在什么情况 |
[02:37] | This is Sullivan. Request… | 我是沙利文 请求 |
[02:46] | – Prisoner taken from the courthouse! – You all right? | – 嫌疑人在法院被劫走了 – 你还好吗 |
[02:48] | A black S.U.V. northbound Arch. | 一辆黑色越野车往亚治大街北向行驶 |
[02:49] | Somebody call an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[02:51] | I need an ambulance. We got an auto/ped, hit-and-run. | 需要救护车 发生了一起交通肇事逃逸事故 |
[02:53] | 13th and Arch, north side of the courthouse. | 十三区亚治大街 法院北面 |
[02:55] | The victim’s female, unconscious. | 受害者为女性 昏迷 |
[03:18] | Who’s that guy? | 那人是谁 |
[03:20] | You know I just got here, too, right? | 我也才刚到好吗 |
[03:21] | I’ll find out. | 我去查 |
[03:23] | You get started on the body. I’ll be right back. | 你先看看尸体 我马上过来 |
[03:27] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[03:28] | You’re a sight for sore eyes. | 见到你太高兴了 |
[03:30] | We had the Gerry Roberts detail. | 我们押着盖瑞 罗伯特 |
[03:32] | Somebody snatched him right out from underneath us. | 有人从我们下面把他抢走了 |
[03:34] | I think I got a little bump on the head, too. | 我脑袋貌似也有点肿 |
[03:37] | He needs some ice on that. | 给他拿点冰块敷一下 |
[03:39] | Any palpitations, trouble breathing, chest pains? | 觉得心悸吗 呼吸困难吗 胸口疼吗 |
[03:42] | No, I’m fine. | 没有 我没事 |
[03:43] | You are gonna go to the hospital | 你得去医院 |
[03:45] | and get X-rays on your chest and your head. | 照下胸口和头部的X光 |
[03:47] | No, I am gonna find these… | 不行 我得去找那些 |
[03:52] | Who’s the body? | 尸体是谁的 |
[03:54] | Oh, she was, uh, | 她是 |
[03:55] | she was an innocent bystander. | 是个无辜的旁观者 |
[03:57] | Got hit by the getaway car. | 被逃逸车辆撞到了 |
[03:58] | It was a black S.U.V. There was no… | 是辆黑色的越野车 没有 |
[04:01] | license plate. | 牌照 |
[04:03] | You, bronchial spray for both of them. | 你 给他们俩都弄个氧气面罩 |
[04:05] | – Watch out for hypoxia. – All right. | – 当心供氧不足 – 好的 |
[04:07] | Do it. | 做啊 |
[04:08] | We’re on it. | 马上好 |
[04:14] | Her name’s Jennifer Sanchez, 44. | 她叫詹妮弗 桑切斯 四十四岁 |
[04:17] | She’s got a Florida driver’s license. | 驾照是弗罗里达州的 |
[04:19] | You think she drove all the way up here for this? | 你觉得她一路开过来 就为了看庭审吗 |
[04:21] | If so, it’s pretty tragic. | 如果是的话 真是可怜 |
[04:22] | I’ll say. | 我也觉得 |
[04:24] | The man you asked about when we arrived, | 我们到的时候你问起的那个男人 |
[04:25] | his name is John Anderson. | 他叫约翰 安德森 |
[04:27] | He was giving her C.P.R. when the E.M.T.s showed up. | 救护人员来的时候 他正在给她做心脏复苏 |
[04:33] | Let’s get her back. | 我们把她带回去吧 |
[04:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:36] | Tragic and shocking turn of events | 盖瑞 罗伯特的财务诈骗案 |
[04:38] | at the Gerry Roberts financial fraud trial. | 发生了悲剧且令人震惊的转变 |
[04:40] | Police escorting Roberts from the courtroom | 在警察护送罗伯特从法庭返回的途中 |
[04:42] | – were attacked by masked men… – Great. | – 被一群头戴面罩者袭击 – 太好了 |
[04:44] | who then kidnapped Roberts at gunpoint. | 随后他们在枪战中劫走了罗伯特 |
[04:45] | We’re all over the news. | 新闻里都是我们 |
[04:47] | How’d they figure out the exit route? | 他们怎么知道出口路线的 |
[04:49] | We changed it every day. | 我们每天都换啊 |
[04:51] | Whoever did this had enough resources | 做这件事的人一定有家底丰厚 |
[04:52] | to buy off a courthouse security guard. | 能买通法院的安保人员 |
[04:54] | Yeah, well, Roberts has got resources. | 对 罗伯特就很有钱 |
[04:56] | Roberts? The guy who screamed for help as he was carted away? | 罗伯特吗 被劫走的时候他可是大喊救命 |
[04:59] | You realize the kind of crap we’re gonna be in | 你也知道 如果他死了的话 |
[05:01] | if he ends up dead? | 我们就遭殃了吧 |
[05:02] | Detectives, you guys need to see this. | 探长 你们得看看这个 |
[05:05] | This was just posted | 盖瑞 罗伯特案件受害者网站上 |
[05:06] | to the victims of Gerry Roberts web site. | 刚刚发布了这个东西 |
[05:11] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:13] | What are you doing?! | 你们要干嘛 |
[05:15] | Come on. Down. | 来 跪下 |
[05:16] | No! | 不 |
[05:19] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[05:21] | What are you doing? | 你们要干嘛 |
[05:22] | Brace yourselves. | 做好心理准备 |
[05:23] | Oh, no. | 完了 |
[05:25] | Please don’t. | 求求你们别 |
[05:27] | – I’ll give you your money back! – No. No. | – 我把钱都还给你们 – 不要 不要 |
[05:29] | Please don’t kill me! | 请不要杀我 |
[05:35] | Body of Proof 3×09 – Disappearing Act | |
[05:52] | Please don’t. | 求求你们别 |
[05:54] | I’ll give you your money back! | 我把钱都还给你们 |
[05:56] | Please don’t kill me! | 请不要杀我 |
[06:01] | A billion dollars missing, | 一亿美元失踪了 |
[06:03] | and the only man who knows where that is | 唯一知道资金去向的人 |
[06:04] | is dead. | 也死了 |
[06:06] | Do you have any idea the kind of pressure I’m under | 你们知道因为你们两个 |
[06:07] | because of you two? | 我现在有多大压力吗 |
[06:09] | How did these men get the drop on you? | 你们怎么会中了这些人的埋伏 |
[06:11] | Somebody figured out our exit route. | 有人知道了我们的出口路线 |
[06:12] | You cleared it before you left? | 你们离开前确认过了吗 |
[06:14] | Yes, ma’am. We had the green light. | 是的 夫人 我们确认安全 |
[06:15] | So their plan was better than yours. | 那就是说他们计划得比你们还要好 |
[06:17] | Terrific. | 真是好极了 |
[06:19] | The FBI broke the Roberts case, | 联邦调查局介入了罗伯特的案子 |
[06:21] | and our job was just to babysit the defendant, | 我们的职责就是看护被告 |
[06:23] | and we couldn’t even manage that. | 连这个都做不到 |
[06:25] | Now the FBI is demanding accountability. | 现在联邦调查局来追究责任了 |
[06:27] | The National Press Corps is demanding answers. | 全国新闻报道也在追讨答案 |
[06:29] | Now what the hell do you suggest I tell them? | 你们说我该怎么回答他们 |
[06:31] | Tell them it was an inside job. | 就跟他们说有内奸 |
[06:33] | Somebody bought off a courthouse security guard, | 有人买通了法院的警卫 |
[06:35] | and he tipped off our security route. | 给他泄了我们安保的底 |
[06:36] | What else could it be? | 还能有什么别的解释? |
[06:40] | Then here’s what you’re gonna do… | 那么接下来你们要干的 |
[06:41] | you’re gonna find that leak. | 就是揪出那个叛徒 |
[06:42] | And you’re gonna find Roberts’ killers. | 然后找出杀害罗伯特的凶手 |
[06:44] | Because we’re gonna have to pull | 因为我们要么给 |
[06:46] | something positive out of this catastrophe, | 这场惨剧做个了结 |
[06:47] | or I’m gonna have both of your asses | 要么我把你们两个混蛋 |
[06:49] | mounted on my wall. | 剥皮挂在墙上 |
[06:50] | Understand me? | 懂了吗? |
[06:52] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[06:53] | Go do it. | 去吧 |
[06:57] | Multiple blunt force traumatic injuries. | 多处钝器外伤 |
[07:01] | Multiple associated fractures. | 多处关联性骨折 |
[07:05] | I’m guessing that she exsanguinated | 我猜她可能内部出血 |
[07:07] | from internal hemorrhaging. | 而导致了失血过多 |
[07:08] | Look at this. | 看这里 |
[07:10] | Zipper pull’s deformed. | 拉链拉锁变形了 |
[07:12] | Must have caught on something as the | 一定是车子从她身上碾过的时候 |
[07:14] | car went over her. | 挂到了什么地方 |
[07:15] | Looks like it took some paint chips along with it. | 看起来还造成了一些掉色的痕迹 |
[07:17] | What was the name of that web site again, | 那个网站叫什么来着 |
[07:18] | the one with the video on it? | 就是收音机里提到的那个? |
[07:19] | VictimsofGerry.org. | 受害者盖瑞 |
[07:23] | Hey. | 喂 |
[07:24] | I thought you said that, uh, video was ghoulish. | 我记得你说过 录像都鬼话连篇 |
[07:27] | I’m not looking at the video. | 我又没再看什么录像 |
[07:29] | I’m looking at Jennifer Sanchez’s page. | 我只是在看詹妮弗 桑切斯的主页 |
[07:33] | It looks like there’s some trace on her pant leg | 看起来她的小腿上还是有些蛛丝马迹的 |
[07:35] | from the, uh, tire tread. | 轮胎印上还是有点线索的 |
[07:37] | Jennifer Sanchez, secretary, | 詹妮弗 桑切斯 职业秘书 |
[07:39] | divorcee, lives with parents. | 离异人士 和父母住 |
[07:44] | Convinced her family to invest their life savings | 说服了其家人为盖瑞 罗伯特 |
[07:47] | with Gerry Roberts. | 投资了毕生资财 |
[07:54] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[07:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:59] | I did clear that exit. | 我绝对检查过出口 |
[08:02] | Well, it wasn’t clear when we got there, was it? | 那我们赶到的时候怎么好像没检查过? |
[08:03] | It would’ve been exactly the same thing if you’d done it. | 这种事情不是顺理成章的吗 |
[08:05] | Look, Adam, we could talk about this all day. | 亚当 咱们不能老说这事 |
[08:06] | This is not helping. | 什么用也没有 |
[08:07] | No, it isn’t. | 肯定有用 |
[08:09] | Somebody got the jump on us. We gotta do something to fix it. | 有人钻了我们的空子 我们就得亡羊补牢 |
[08:11] | Okay. What’s next? | 那好 怎么补? |
[08:12] | – The video. – The video? | – 那个录像 – 什么录像? |
[08:15] | We’re not gonna get a courthouse security guard like that. | 我们怎么能凭这个提审法院警卫? |
[08:17] | Forget about the security guard. | 那就别管什么警卫了 |
[08:18] | There’s… there’s something else going on here. | 肯定出了点别的乱子 |
[08:20] | Forget about the courthouse security guard… | 还别管什么警卫了… |
[08:22] | What do you got? | 你们有什么进展? |
[08:25] | I don’t know yet. You go first. | 还未雨绸缪呢 你先说吧 |
[08:29] | Victim’s name is Jennifer Sanchez. | 受害人名叫詹妮弗 桑切斯 |
[08:30] | Avulsion of the renal arteries and subsequent exsanguination | 肾脏动脉破裂和其引发的大出血 |
[08:33] | is the official cause of death. | 就是其死因 |
[08:35] | Lab is running trace. Your turn. | 化验室还在调查 该你说了 |
[08:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:42] | In your expert medical opinion, | 依你的专业医学观点来说 |
[08:45] | could Roberts have faked that video? | 罗伯特会不会伪造了一个录像? |
[08:47] | Are you for… are you real… | 你当真 |
[08:49] | Let… let… let the doctor speak. | 让医生说完 |
[08:50] | You mean faked his own death? | 你是说他伪造自己死亡? |
[08:54] | Huh. | 有意思 |
[08:56] | Blood spatter looked pretty real to me, but… | 血流成河的样子在我看来很逼真 |
[08:59] | can’t be sure without a body. | 可没见尸体 一切皆有可能 |
[09:01] | Can we please just hold on one second? | 咱们能不要这么言之过早吗? |
[09:03] | Let’s just consider the situation here, okay? | 考虑一下情景怎样? |
[09:05] | Roberts is in custody. He’s about to be convicted. | 罗伯特已遭到监禁 即将被定罪 |
[09:07] | Why risk killing him if it means | 杀了他又不能 |
[09:08] | you’re not gonna get your money back? | 拿回你的钱 何必铤而走险? |
[09:10] | The guys in the video didn’t look like | 录像里的那些家伙的狠劲 |
[09:11] | they wanted their money back. | 不像是要钱哎 |
[09:12] | Yeah, but that’s all just part of the ruse. | 是啊 那只是逢场作戏 |
[09:13] | I mean, most snuff films are faked | 这种苦肉计大戏大多都是假的 |
[09:15] | because there’s one piece of evidence they can never find. | 因为有个证据永远无踪迹 |
[09:17] | It’s the body. | 那就是尸体 |
[09:18] | Now why hasn’t Roberts’ body showed up? | 那现在为什么看不到罗伯特的尸体呢? |
[09:20] | Because he’s alive | 因为他还在世 |
[09:21] | and he’s the one who leaked our exit route. | 而且就是他泄了我们的底 |
[09:23] | Find him, find the money… | 找到他 找到赃款 |
[09:24] | we go from goats to heroes. | 我们就翻身农奴把歌唱了 |
[09:26] | Okay, what if you’re wrong? | 那要是你猜错了怎么办? |
[09:27] | Look, I’m gonna take the heat as long as I can, | 好吧 这事情我能扛多久就扛多久 |
[09:29] | but in the meantime, Roberts’ last known whereabouts | 但与此同时 罗伯特最后的现身地点 |
[09:30] | is on that video where he got shot. | 就是在镜头前被害的地点 |
[09:32] | Now the FBI, | 现在联邦调查局 |
[09:34] | they got some people trained in video analysis. | 有一帮专业的查录像高手 |
[09:35] | Maybe one of us should pay ’em a visit. | 咱们大概要拜会他们一下 |
[09:37] | That’d be me. | 那就我来吧 |
[09:40] | This is such a long shot. | 这下有的玩了 |
[09:44] | Nice theory. | 这说法有创意 |
[09:47] | There was some poetic justice in Roberts being dead. | 罗伯特死的很有诗意 |
[09:50] | But if he’s alive… | 但他要是没死 |
[09:52] | even better. | 那就更好了 |
[09:53] | Let me know. | 结果出来了说一声 |
[09:55] | Uh, listen, Megan. | 梅根 听我说 |
[09:58] | Look, I meant to tell you, but with everything going on… | 我本来想和你说的 但是手头事情这么多 |
[10:01] | but I got a call from the crime lab. | 好在鉴定科给我打了电话 |
[10:02] | They started working on your father’s suicide note. | 他们已经着手研究令尊的遗书了 |
[10:04] | I should get the results in a day or two. | 我两天内就能得到结果 |
[10:07] | Thanks. | 感激不尽 |
[10:11] | Come on. Down. | 跪下 |
[10:12] | No! | 不要 |
[10:15] | We were part of the team that investigated Roberts | 我们原先是研究罗伯特的第一组 |
[10:16] | in the first place. | 成员 |
[10:17] | – Please don’t. – Oh, really? | – 求你了 – 真的? |
[10:19] | – I’ll give you your money back! – I didn’t know that. | – 我会还钱的! – 我不知道呢 |
[10:21] | We’re all thrilled to see him go down. | 我们被逼无奈 天天看他跪倒 |
[10:22] | Please don’t kill me! | 求你们别杀我! |
[10:24] | Just not like that. | 跟这个差远了 |
[10:25] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[10:26] | Okay, Julie. Let’s take it back. | 好了 朱莉往回倒一点 |
[10:31] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么?! |
[10:32] | Come on. Down. | 跪下 |
[10:34] | No! | 不要! |
[10:36] | Hey, you hear that? | 你听见了吗? |
[10:38] | What? | 听见啥? |
[10:40] | Please don’t. | 求你不要 |
[10:40] | Underneath the highway noise was a clicking sound. | 除了高速公路的喧嚣声之外还有点击的声音 |
[10:41] | – I’ll give you your money back! – A highway traffic counter? | – 我会还钱的! – 公路计速器? |
[10:43] | Please don’t kill me! | 求你们别杀我! |
[10:45] | No, the interval’s too regular, right? | 间隔时间太固定了 是不是? |
[10:46] | It sounds like there’s a bell in the background, too, | 听着也像是空旷地带的铃声 |
[10:49] | real faint. | 只是比较弱而已 |
[10:50] | Please don’t. | 求你不要 |
[10:51] | Play it again. | 再放一遍 |
[10:57] | What are you doing?! | 你们要干啥?! |
[10:59] | – Take a listen. – Thank you. | – 你也听听 – 谢谢 |
[11:04] | Please don’t. | 求你了 |
[11:06] | I’ll give you your money back! | 我会还钱的! |
[11:08] | Um, have either of you ladies ever, | 你们俩位姑娘有谁 |
[11:11] | um, surfed the rail yards? | 去过铁路场子? |
[11:14] | Surfed the rail yards? | 去过铁路场子? |
[11:16] | Yeah, like on a dare. | 就像在试胆会上一样 |
[11:17] | We used to go container hopping in high school. | 我原来上高中的时候常去集装箱里逍遥 |
[11:19] | Anyway, that is the sound of one train crossing the tracks | 有可能 那声音是一列火车通过该路段 |
[11:22] | as it enters the rail yards. | 经过铁路场子的声音 |
[11:24] | And there is only one yard | 这附近只有一处 |
[11:25] | with a highway and a church in the same vicinity. | 既有高速公路又有教堂的场子 |
[11:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们了 |
[11:32] | How is it that nobody called this in? | 为啥这里荒无人烟? |
[11:35] | Well, a lot goes on in the yards | 很多人来过这里 |
[11:36] | no one ever sees. | 但没人看见过 |
[11:38] | Yeah, it’s Detective Sullivan. | 我是沙利文探员 |
[11:40] | I need a C.S.U. unit. | 我需要鉴证组人员 |
[11:41] | We’re in a lot across the tracks from St. Vincent’s. | 我们追踪圣文森特很久了 |
[11:43] | I got a burnt car. | 这是辆烧过的车 |
[11:46] | Body in the back… what’s left of one. | 后座上的肢体 就留了一点痕迹 |
[11:52] | That’s what post-cremation looks like. | 这就是火葬的状态 |
[11:54] | You see the chalky white texture on the bones? | 看见骨骼上的白垩了吗? |
[11:56] | D.N.A.’s been destroyed. | 基因线索都毁完了 |
[12:01] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[12:03] | – Huh? – Pictures. | – 干啥? – 照片 |
[12:04] | Right. Right. Sorry. | 好啦 抱歉 |
[12:08] | What’s that? | 这是啥? |
[12:09] | Looks like a bone that escaped the fire damage. | 免于火焚的骨头片 |
[12:12] | From the width of it, I’d say it’s part of the fibula. | 从宽度上看应该是腓骨 |
[12:15] | Hey, I’ve got teeth. | 看 有牙齿 |
[12:18] | Three… | 三颗 |
[12:19] | no, four. | 不 四颗 |
[12:21] | Any idea what that is? | 知道这是什么吗? |
[12:23] | Dental implants. | 牙科移植物 |
[12:26] | Does Roberts have dentures? | 罗伯特有假牙吗? |
[12:27] | God, I hope not. | 我的天 希望不是 |
[12:29] | Well, between the fibula and the teeth, | 在腓骨和牙齿之间 |
[12:31] | we’ll have plenty of D.N.A. | 能检获很多Dna |
[12:33] | We’ll know soon enough if it’s Roberts. | 很快就能知道死者是不是罗伯特了 |
[12:35] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[12:38] | Ah, jeez. | 啊 天啊 |
[12:39] | What do you got? | 有什么发现? |
[12:42] | This is the Bouguereau limited series “R” | 这是一块布格柔R系限量款 |
[12:44] | with its 12 complications. | 12型复杂功能腕表 |
[12:46] | Meaning what? | 那又怎样? |
[12:48] | Meaning… | 就是说… |
[12:49] | It’s Gerry Roberts’ watch. | 那是盖瑞 罗伯特的手表 |
[12:51] | The video is not a fake. | 视频不是伪造的 |
[13:06] | Well, you do realize, | 要知道 |
[13:07] | if this is Roberts, we’re screwed. | 这要是罗伯特的遗骸 我们就完蛋了 |
[13:08] | We’re never gonna get that money back that he stole. | 他偷走的钱 再也追回不来了 |
[13:10] | Sorry. You’re screwed. | 抱歉 你们玩儿完了 |
[13:12] | R… really? | 真…的啊? |
[13:14] | Yeah. Turns out Roberts did have dentures. | 是 事实证明罗伯特确实装了义齿 |
[13:17] | Full uppers, partial lowers, | 全副上牙 局部下牙 |
[13:19] | with titanium stabilization implants. | 钛合金植入 |
[13:22] | What teeth he did have left are a perfect match. | 那些真牙与他的形状的吻合 |
[13:25] | And then there’s the D.N.A. | 来看Dna比对结果 |
[13:27] | The top is from the fibula, | 上面的来自于那根腓骨 |
[13:29] | the bottom from a hair taken from Roberts’ penthouse. | 下面的来自于罗伯特公寓里的找到的头发 |
[13:32] | Also a perfect match. | 也是完全吻合 |
[13:34] | Great. Billion dollars gone, | 这倒好 十亿美金追讨无门 |
[13:35] | thousands of victims never made whole… | 数千受害者血本无归… |
[13:37] | that’s on us. | 都是我们的错 |
[13:38] | We can still catch the killers, | 除非我们已被降职为巡逻警察 |
[13:39] | unless we’re demoted to patrol cops first. | 不然我们还是可以抓住杀人犯 |
[13:42] | You got any leads that I don’t know about? | 你还有什么我不知道的线索? |
[13:43] | As a matter of fact, we do. | 事实上 我们有 |
[13:46] | The results came back from the S.U.V. paint chips | 那片越野车的油漆和轮胎履带痕迹的 |
[13:48] | and the trace from the tire treads. | 化验结果出来了 |
[13:51] | We found a type of moss in the tread | 我们在胎面里找到 |
[13:53] | that doesn’t grow in Philly. | 一种费城没有的苔藓 |
[13:54] | Hell, it doesn’t even grow in the States. | 而且 全美都没有 |
[13:56] | Well, where does it grow? | 那它长在哪里? |
[13:57] | The east coast of China. | 中国东海岸 |
[13:58] | Most prevalent around port cities. | 常见于港口城市一带 |
[14:00] | Something to do with the saltwater. | 跟海水有关 |
[14:01] | $250 million | 罗伯特 |
[14:03] | of the roughly $1 billion that Roberts stole came from | 窃走的约十亿美金中的二点五亿是 |
[14:06] | the Chinese government’s private investment fund. | 来自于中国政府的私募投资基金 |
[14:10] | Yeah, but there’s plenty of companies | 但是有好多公司 |
[14:11] | that manufacture cars in China. | 都在中国制造汽车 |
[14:13] | That’s true, detective. | 没错 探长 |
[14:16] | But then… | 不过呢… |
[14:18] | there’s also the paint chips. | 这片油漆可大有来头 |
[14:21] | You see, for security reasons, | 要知道 为了安全起见 |
[14:23] | the Chinese government customizes | 中国领事馆的的所有车子 |
[14:24] | all of their consular vehicles | 在运来美国之前 |
[14:27] | before shipping them to the U.S. | 都是经过特殊处理的 |
[14:30] | Part of that customization is a coat | 特殊处理中的一项就是 |
[14:32] | of patent-pending impact resistant paint. | 给车上一层动态抗冲击油漆 |
[14:35] | Anybody want to guess | 你们猜猜看 |
[14:37] | what kind of paint this is? | 这片油漆是不是那种涂料呢? |
[14:41] | The idea that anyone working | 你们居然认为 |
[14:43] | in any official capacity for the Chinese government | 身居中国政府公职的人 |
[14:46] | could have anything to do with Roberts’ murder is absurd. | 会和罗伯特谋杀案有牵连 简直可笑 |
[14:49] | What about an unofficial capacity? | 那非官方人员有没有可能? |
[14:51] | What about the S.U.V.? | 那辆越野车又怎么解释? |
[14:53] | He was kidnapped in a Chinese consular vehicle. | 绑架他的是一辆中国领事馆的汽车 |
[14:56] | A stolen consular vehicle. | 失窃的领事馆汽车 |
[14:58] | There’s no record of any vehicle | 中国领事馆没有任何 |
[14:59] | stolen from the Chinese consulate. | 车辆失窃记录 |
[15:01] | – We didn’t report it. – Why not? | – 我们没有上报 – 为什么? |
[15:03] | We like to take care of these matters internally. | 我们喜欢自主处理这些事务 |
[15:06] | Like offing someone who stole money from you? | 比如灭口一个偷走你们钱的家伙? |
[15:07] | Detective. | 住口 探长 |
[15:09] | The Chinese government had nothing to do with this, | 中国政府与这起谋杀案绝对没有任何关联 |
[15:10] | I assure you. | 我向你保证 |
[15:12] | Now it seems quite clear to me | 在我看来 |
[15:14] | that someone is trying to make it look as though we did. | 是有人企图栽赃陷害成我们做的 |
[15:16] | That would be most unfortunate for them. | 此举让人深感遗憾 |
[15:19] | There are enough misunderstandings | 我们两国间的误解 |
[15:20] | between our countries | 已经足够多了 |
[15:22] | without someone trying to create more. | 无需再有人”锦上添花” |
[15:25] | Don’t you agree, Dr. Murphy? | 我言之有理吗 马尔菲医生? |
[15:28] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:30] | Uh, we’ll need the record of that stolen vehicle. | 嗯 我们需要那台失窃车辆的记录 |
[15:32] | I will see that you get them. | 你会拿到的 |
[15:34] | And if there are any developments on your end, | 要是你方获得了新线索 |
[15:35] | you will let us know? | 请通知我们好吗? |
[15:37] | Naturally. We’ll be watching this case with great interest. | 那是自然 我们对这个案子很有兴趣 |
[15:39] | We want justice as much as you do. | 我们也希望正义得以伸张 |
[15:44] | What was that all about? | 他是什么意思? |
[15:45] | What was what all about? | 什么是什么意思? |
[15:47] | “We take care of these matters internally.” | “我们自主处理这些事务” |
[15:49] | “Blaming the Chinese would be most unfortunate.” | “妄图谴责中国是不可能得逞的” |
[15:52] | Those were veiled threats. | 这都是隐晦的威胁 |
[15:53] | You just smiled and agreed with the guy. | 你却笑着同意那个人的说法 |
[15:56] | Megan, we tread extremely carefully here, understand? | 梅根 我们得万分谨慎你懂吗? |
[15:59] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[16:00] | Listen, if that S.U.V. was stolen, | 听着 如果那辆越野车真的失窃了 |
[16:01] | the only physical evidence we have left | 那我们仅有的证据就全在 |
[16:02] | is back in your morgue. | 你的停尸间了 |
[16:04] | Meaning what? | 什么意思? |
[16:05] | Meaning do what you do. | 意思是做你该做的 |
[16:07] | Go back to the bodies. Find me something. | 回去检查尸体 找出线索 |
[16:09] | There’s nothing left to find, Tommy. | 已经再找不到新的线索了 汤米 |
[16:10] | Why don’t you go find something? | 凭什么你不去找找线索? |
[16:11] | I found something. | 我有发现 |
[16:13] | – Okay. – Ha. | – 看见没 – 哼 |
[16:15] | I can’t imagine why you two didn’t work out as a couple. | 我真难相信你们俩 这欢喜冤家居然不是一对 |
[16:17] | – Let’s go. – Where? | – 走吧 – 去哪? |
[16:18] | Back to the bodies. | 回去验尸 |
[16:40] | Hey, you know that phrase, | 嘿 你知不知道有句话叫 |
[16:42] | “a watched pot never boils”? | “心急吃不了热豆腐”? |
[16:43] | Shh. You’re annoying me. | 嘘 你吵到我了 |
[16:45] | You asked me to stay. | 是你让我留在这儿的 |
[16:46] | And besides, we’ve already looked at everything. | 而且 我们已经全部都检查过了 |
[16:49] | Then let’s look again. | 好吧 那就重来一次 |
[16:57] | I’m not helping, so I think I’m just gonna leave. | 对此我爱莫能助 我觉得我可以走了 |
[16:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:02] | This is loose. | 这个松脱了 |
[17:04] | Yeah? | 那又如何? |
[17:05] | Well… | 嗯… |
[17:07] | of course it’s loose. | 这当然松脱了 |
[17:09] | It’s been through a 2,000-degree fire. | 它经历了两千度的火焰炙烤呢 |
[17:11] | No, implants are permanent. | 不对 植入物是耐久的 |
[17:13] | They eventually fuse with the bone over time. | 经过长时间它们最终会融入骨头 |
[17:15] | It’s called osseointegration. | 这种现象叫骨结合 |
[17:17] | This should be rock-solid. | 这该是坚硬无比的 |
[17:19] | When did Roberts get his implants? | 罗伯特是什么时候做的这个植入? |
[17:23] | Mm. Uh… | 嗯…啊 |
[17:25] | three years ago. | 三年前 |
[17:29] | Ah. Look at that. No osseointegration whatsoever. | 啊 看啊 没有一点骨结合的迹象 |
[17:31] | Wait. Which you just said is impossible. | 等等 那不可能 |
[17:33] | No, not if you took | 不 除非有人 |
[17:36] | Robert’s real tooth… | 把罗伯特的真齿… |
[17:38] | Right. | 嗯哼 |
[17:39] | Then a new implant… | 和一个新的植入物… |
[17:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:42] | And put them in the jawbone of another man. | 一起放入另一个人的下颚骨里 |
[17:47] | We pulled D.N.A. from his fibula. | 我们从他的腓骨里提取了Dna |
[17:50] | A piece of his fibula, | 这是他的一段腓骨 |
[17:51] | which I’m guessing… | 我猜… |
[17:53] | is the exact same length | 他用了同样长的 |
[17:55] | as the steel rod used to replace it. | 一段钢条换掉了它 |
[17:58] | Ha! These guys are good. | 哈! 这些人真聪明 |
[18:00] | What guys? | 哪些人? |
[18:03] | The guys who are helping Roberts fake his own death. | 帮罗伯特伪造他死亡的人 |
[18:20] | Shockingly… | 令人震惊的是… |
[18:21] | Tommy was right. | 汤米是对的 |
[18:23] | Roberts faked his own death. | 罗伯特伪造了自己的死亡 |
[18:25] | Well, he had a good plan. | 他有个周密的计划 |
[18:26] | I mean, for starters, he’s got a well-armed, | 我的意思是 对初范而言 他有一支装备精良 |
[18:28] | well-trained, well-funded strike force, | 受过专业训练 有资金支持的队伍 |
[18:30] | probably ex-military. | 可能有军事背景 |
[18:31] | Yeah, and whoever did it stole a consular S.U.V. | 是啊 偷了那辆领事馆越野车的人 |
[18:34] | implicating the Chinese, knowing that they’d be suspects | 他们知道中国人被罗伯特窃走二点五亿美金 |
[18:37] | after Roberts burnt them for $250 million. | 他意思中国人一定会成为嫌疑人 |
[18:40] | Then he manufactured the forensics, | 他还懂得法医上的取证 |
[18:41] | taking his own teeth, surgically implanting them | 把罗伯特的真牙植入 |
[18:43] | into the jawbone of another man, | 别人的下颚骨 |
[18:45] | and then taking a piece of his fibula, | 还取下了一截他的腓骨 |
[18:47] | positioning it in a way | 让它看起来像 |
[18:48] | that it looked like it escaped the fire. | 看起来好像是在大火中残留下来的 |
[18:50] | You’re talking two separate surgical procedures. | 你现在说的是两个不同的外科手术步骤 |
[18:52] | Well, the guy’s got close to a billion dollars | 这个家伙可是拿了别人的 |
[18:54] | of other people’s money stashed away. | 十亿美元啊 |
[18:55] | How far would you go to keep it? | 定会无所不用其极保住它? |
[18:57] | To pull it off, he would need somebody | 为了顺利到手 他得需要一个 |
[18:59] | who had forensic expertise. | 法医方面的专家 |
[19:00] | And I hate to say it, Kate, | 凯特 其实 我不想承认 |
[19:02] | we are looking for one of our own… | 我们正在找的 是我们的圈内人… |
[19:03] | a forensic pathologist. | 一个有法医知识的病理学家 |
[19:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:06] | Roberts has been under house arrest | 自从被指控后 |
[19:07] | since the day charges were filed, right? | 罗伯特就一直被软禁在家中 对吧? |
[19:09] | So how does he pull all of this together | 那么当他连续一星期被24小时监禁的时候 |
[19:10] | when he’s been watched 24/7? | 他是怎么完成这所有一切的呢? |
[19:12] | That’s an excellent question. | 这个问题非常好 |
[19:14] | So Roberts is alive, | 所以 尽管法医官方声明 |
[19:17] | despite pronouncements to the contrary | 说他死了 可实际上罗伯特 |
[19:19] | from this office. | 还活着 |
[19:20] | I had two separate sources of D.N.A. | 我有两份不同来源的D.n.a数据 |
[19:22] | confirming it was Roberts. | 证实属于罗伯特的 |
[19:23] | It’s a shame you didn’t have all the information | 只可惜你今天去中国领事馆 |
[19:25] | when you made a trip to the Chinese consulate today. | 兴师问罪的时候可拿到这些信息 |
[19:27] | We had every justification at the time. | 当时我们已经有了充分的理由 |
[19:29] | Justification to accuse Chinese government officials | 有充分理由指控中国官员 |
[19:32] | of conspiracy and murder? | 阴谋杀人吗? |
[19:34] | We didn’t accuse anybody. | 我们没有指控任何人 |
[19:35] | Yeah, we… | 是的 我们… |
[19:36] | well, I did. Sort of. | 哦 我指控了 某种程度上 |
[19:37] | Well, she did. | 哦 她指控了 |
[19:39] | The consulate’s lodged | 领事馆已经发出 |
[19:40] | an official complaint against the department. | 一份对我们的正式投诉 |
[19:42] | I’m starting to think that our relationship | 我开始觉得我们 |
[19:44] | with the M.E.’s department | 和法医部门的关系 |
[19:45] | has gotten just a little bit too cozy. | 走得太近了 |
[19:47] | You know, we’re actually supposed to assist each other | 我们本来是应该互相帮助的 |
[19:50] | and not magnify each other’s screwups. | 而不是嘲笑彼此的糟糕局面 |
[19:52] | You four put your heads together, | 你们四个串通一气 |
[19:55] | and suddenly I am putting out fires. | 烂摊子就丢给我 |
[19:57] | Megan, detectives, I think the Chief and I | 梅根 警官们 我想我和主管 |
[19:59] | need to have a conversation in private. | 需要私下谈谈 |
[20:01] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[20:07] | We didn’t screw up anything. | 我们没有搞砸啊 |
[20:08] | We proved the forensics were false. | 我们证明了法医结果是错的 |
[20:10] | All right, don’t let Chief Martin get to you. | 好吧 别让主管马丁逮住你 |
[20:12] | She just likes to get up in your face. | 她就是喜欢冲人发飙 |
[20:13] | I don’t give a crap about the chief. | 我都不想鸟那个主管 |
[20:15] | Somebody’s toying with us. | 某人在一直在玩弄我们 |
[20:17] | Meanwhile, Jennifer Sanchez is still dead. | 与此同时 詹妮弗 桑切斯还死了 |
[20:19] | What are we doing about that? | 我们现在该怎么办? |
[20:20] | No, Dr. Murphy’s got a point, though. | 不 但是马尔菲医生说的有道理 |
[20:22] | Roberts has been under house arrest for months. | 罗伯特已经被软禁在家几个月了 |
[20:24] | With a police guard and a video log | 有个警察看门 还录了进出 |
[20:25] | of everybody coming and going. | 人员的录像 |
[20:26] | We should take a look. | 我们应该去看一看 |
[20:28] | Let me know what you find out. | 你们发现什么告诉我们一声 |
[20:30] | So your father’s suicide note was written under duress? | 你父亲的自杀遗言是被胁迫写下的? |
[20:33] | What are you doing? That’s my work. | 你在干什么? 这是我的工作 |
[20:35] | You gave his suicide note to the police | 你把他的自杀遗言给了警方 |
[20:37] | so they could analyze his handwriting? | 以便他们分析他的笔迹吗? |
[20:39] | You already know the answer to that | 你已经看了那个报告 |
[20:40] | since you just read the report. | 还需要问我嘛 |
[20:42] | You know, I gave you that note | 我给你那个遗言 |
[20:44] | so you could finally get closure, | 是为了让你停下来 |
[20:45] | not to open an investigation. | 而不是开展调查 |
[20:47] | Of course I’m having it analyzed. | 我当然得好好分析它 |
[20:48] | Why? | 为什么? |
[20:49] | So I can find out what really happened. | 这样我才能发现到底发生了什么 |
[20:51] | I told you what really happened. | 我告诉了你发生了什么 |
[20:52] | No, you told me what you believe happened. | 不是 你只是告诉我你认为发生了什么 |
[20:54] | This is what I do. | 这就是我要做的 |
[20:56] | I follow the evidence until I find the truth. | 我追查证据直至找到真相 |
[20:57] | When the evidence proves | 当证据证实了 |
[20:59] | what I’ve been saying all along, | 我之前一直所说的 |
[21:01] | I hope I will get an apology from you. | 我希望能看到你的道歉 |
[21:05] | What did you want, mom? | 妈妈 你想干嘛啊? |
[21:07] | I wanted to take you to lunch, | 我想带你去吃午饭 |
[21:08] | but I can see you’re far too busy. | 可你看来忙的抽不开身了 |
[21:15] | Angela, I sympathize with you. | 安吉拉 我能理解你 |
[21:17] | I do. I don’t like putting out fires either. | 真的 我也不想处理烂摊子 |
[21:19] | But you’re gonna like it a hell of a lot less | 但你更不愿意看到 |
[21:20] | when a case comes along that you can’t close | 由于你把这个部门排除在外 |
[21:22] | because you’ve shut this office out | 一个案子发展到你没法结束的地步吧 |
[21:24] | and somehow, the press gets wind of it. | 然后不知怎的 媒体就得到消息了 |
[21:26] | Is that a threat? | 你是威胁我吗? |
[21:28] | It’s an inevitability. | 这是必然的 |
[21:30] | Now why don’t you tell me what you’re really doing here? | 现在换你坦言 来此真正目的了吧? |
[21:35] | I’ve been asked by your friend, the D.A., | 你朋友地方检察官要我 |
[21:37] | to endorse your candidacy. | 来支持你的资格 |
[21:41] | If I do so, | 如果要我这么做 |
[21:43] | it’ll be under one condition. | 只有一个前提 |
[21:46] | You start keeping a tighter leash on your people. | 你管好你手下的人 |
[21:51] | I will keep that in mind. | 我记住了 |
[22:02] | Detective Sullivan. | 沙利文警官 |
[22:03] | Officer Dunn. What brings you here? | 唐官员 什么风把你吹来了? |
[22:05] | I had a hunch you might be here. | 直觉告诉我 你也许在这里 |
[22:07] | The Chinese consulate delivered the file | 中国领事馆在那个被偷的越野车上 |
[22:09] | on the stolen S.U.V. | 交出这个文件 |
[22:11] | Did you read it? | 你看过了? |
[22:13] | The vehicle was manufactured in China, | 那辆车是中国制造的 |
[22:16] | shipped here, then it was stolen | 运到这里 然后在温伍德 |
[22:17] | from a supermarket parking lot in Wynnewood. | 的一个超市的停车场被偷了 |
[22:19] | There’s been no trace of it since. | 从那以后就没有任何线索了 |
[22:22] | You didn’t come here to tell us we hit a dead end? | 你不是为了条死线索来这的吧? |
[22:26] | Uh, actually, I was wondering | 唔 其实 我只是好奇 |
[22:27] | what you were doing Friday night. | 你星期五的晚上准备干嘛 |
[22:29] | I have two tickets to the Sixers/Knicks game, | 我有两张七十六人对尼克斯比赛的门票 |
[22:32] | and I thought I would pay you back | 想借此报答你上次 |
[22:34] | for taking me to see the Flyers. | 带我去看飞人队比赛 |
[22:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:37] | Yeah, I… I can’t. It’s, uh, poker night. | 我… 我没法去 今晚是纸牌夜 |
[22:40] | I’m hosting. | 这次轮到我做东 |
[22:42] | Another time? | 下一次咯? |
[22:43] | Sure. No problem. | 可以 没问题 |
[22:45] | You have my number. | 反正你有我的号码 |
[22:52] | Well, according to this log, | 根据这个录像 |
[22:54] | Roberts had 53 visitors of a period of 4 months. | 罗伯特在四个月内共有53个拜访者 |
[22:58] | So officer Dunn… | 所以唐官员… |
[23:00] | you, uh, | 也就是你 |
[23:01] | made up poker just to let her down easy? | 编出纸牌夜只是为了让她轻易放弃? |
[23:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:05] | She’s very attractive. | 她可是个辣妹啊 |
[23:07] | Something wrong with you? | 你脑子有病了? |
[23:09] | Megan and I went out for drinks the other night. | 之前有天晚上我和梅根一起出去喝酒 |
[23:11] | We kinda turned a corner. | 我们的关系似乎有点转机 |
[23:12] | I just don’t want to screw it up. | 我只是不想再搞砸了 |
[23:14] | A corner. What, did you sleep with her? | 转机 什么转机 你和她滚床单了? |
[23:15] | I’m not talking about 20 years ago. | 我不是指20年前 |
[23:17] | I mean, like, now, | 我的意思是 现在 |
[23:18] | did you sleep… | 你睡了… |
[23:22] | Listen, I… I got the greatest respect | 听着 我… 我一直很尊敬 |
[23:23] | for Megan as a doctor. | 梅根医生 |
[23:26] | But she let you down more than once. | 但她不止一次的让你失望 |
[23:27] | You want to keep on, like, running into that | 你想一直发展下去 发展到 |
[23:29] | when you got this attractive woman, | 你有辣妹缠身 |
[23:31] | she’s chasing you about? | 人家在追你诶? |
[23:32] | You know, you’re probably not gonna believe this, | 你也许不会相信这个 |
[23:35] | but someday, | 但有一天 |
[23:36] | having an attractive woman chase you around | 你会觉得只是辣妹围着你转 |
[23:38] | isn’t gonna be all that. | 更平淡无奇 |
[23:39] | You’re right. I don’t believe you. | 你说的对 我才不信 |
[23:42] | Wait a second. | 等会儿 |
[23:44] | Right here. | 这里 |
[23:45] | Who is that? | 那人是谁? |
[23:48] | The good Samaritan. | 那个好心人 |
[23:51] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对的 |
[23:53] | Oh, the guy who was helping Jennifer Sanchez at the scene. | 是那个在现场帮助詹妮弗 桑切斯的家伙 |
[23:56] | 11:44 | 11:44. |
[24:00] | John Anderson. | 他叫约翰 安德森 |
[24:03] | John Anderson. | 约翰 安德森 |
[24:06] | What are you doing at Gerry Roberts’ apartment, | 约翰 安德森 你在盖瑞 罗伯特家里 |
[24:09] | John Anderson? | 干嘛? |
[24:12] | This was taken from the lobby of Roberts’ apartment building | 这是罗伯特在家被监禁的时候 |
[24:14] | while he was on house arrest. | 从大厅拿到的监控录像 |
[24:15] | Who is it? | 这是谁? |
[24:17] | Oh, it’s, uh, John Anderson. | 噢 这是 约翰 安德森 |
[24:19] | He’s the guy who tried to save Jennifer Sanchez | 他就是那个在犯罪现场试图救詹妮弗 桑切斯 |
[24:20] | at the crime scene. | 的好心人 |
[24:21] | What was he doing in the lobby? | 他在大厅那干嘛? |
[24:24] | Good question. | 问的好 |
[24:25] | We think he might be a go-between. | 我们估计他就是那个中间人 |
[24:26] | He set up the kidnapping. | 他谋划的绑架 |
[24:28] | But he’s definitely a bad guy. | 但他毫无疑问是个坏家伙 |
[24:29] | And you know that because? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[24:31] | Well, everything he told the police is bogus… | 他告诉警察的所有信息都是假的… |
[24:33] | his name, his address, his phone number. | 名字 地址 电话号码 |
[24:35] | All we’ve got is his picture. | 我们只有他的照片 |
[24:37] | Actually, we have more than that. | 事实上 我们还有更多的东西 |
[24:40] | He gave Jennifer Sanchez mouth-to-mouth C.P.R. | 在犯罪现场 他给詹妮弗 桑切斯 |
[24:44] | at the crime scene. | 做了口对口人工呼吸 |
[24:47] | Ethan… | 伊森… |
[24:49] | I need you to do something for me right now. | 我需要你现在帮我做件事 |
[24:59] | Ethan, talk to me. | 伊森 跟我讲讲 |
[25:02] | I swabbed Jennifer Sanchez’s lips, | 我用棉签擦了詹妮弗 桑切斯的嘴唇 |
[25:04] | and the lab found foreign D.N.A. | 实验室在上面发现了外来的Dna |
[25:05] | Run it through C.O.D.I.S.? | 在数据库中搜过了? |
[25:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:09] | Dr. Colin Olsson, forensic pathologist. | 科林 奥森博士 法医病理学家 |
[25:13] | From New York State. | 来自纽约州 |
[25:14] | There’s more to show you. | 还有更多信息 |
[25:15] | I did a search on his name. | 我查了他的名字 |
[25:16] | This is what came up. | 这是我找到的 |
[25:21] | He died five years ago? | 他五年前去世了? |
[25:23] | How’s that possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[25:42] | This is Dr. Colin Olsson, forensic pathologist. | 这位是科林 奥森博士 法医病理学家 |
[25:46] | He forged prescriptions | 他通过伪造处方 |
[25:48] | to obtain over 30,000 Oxycontin pills | 取到了超过三万颗奥施康定 |
[25:50] | that he then sold through the state. | 然后他在全美销售 |
[25:52] | He was sentenced to ten years. | 因此被判处十年有期徒刑 |
[25:54] | He was ordered to report to prison one month later, | 他被命令一个月之后回到监狱报告 |
[25:56] | but he never made it. | 但他一直没这么做 |
[25:58] | He died in a car crash. | 他在一场车祸中身亡 |
[25:59] | The only thing left to I.D. him | 唯一可以确定他的身份的东西 |
[26:01] | were a few teeth. | 是几颗牙齿 |
[26:03] | Clearly he’s good at this. | 显然他很擅长这个啊 |
[26:04] | So Roberts tracks him down, | 于是罗伯特开始追踪他 |
[26:07] | hires him to disappear himself. | 雇佣他来让他自己消失 |
[26:09] | How would Roberts know how to find this guy? | 罗伯特怎么找到这个人的? |
[26:12] | I don’t know. Do we have that “after” picture? | 不清楚 有事后照片吗? |
[26:14] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[26:16] | Oh, it looks like he’s had some work done. | 看起来他整了点容嘛 |
[26:19] | Bet Roberts does the same thing. | 我猜罗伯特也这么做了 |
[26:21] | Yeah, which means that | 是啊 那就意味着 |
[26:22] | we don’t have long before he’s in the wind. | 我们在他逍遥法外之前没多少时间了 |
[26:23] | How are we gonna find him? | 我们要怎么找到他? |
[26:25] | Well, Olsson has a wife. | 奥森有位妻子 |
[26:26] | If we can get her to lead us to Olsson, | 如果我们能通过她找到奥森 |
[26:28] | we can get Olsson to lead us to Roberts. | 我们就能通过奥森找到罗伯特 |
[26:30] | How is she gonna lead you to her husband | 如果她以为她丈夫死了 |
[26:32] | if she thinks he’s dead? | 她怎么能帮我们找到他呢? |
[26:34] | We just get her to talk about him, | 我们只需要听她谈谈她丈夫 |
[26:35] | find out what his hobbies are, his habits… | 了解他的爱好是什么 有什么习惯… |
[26:37] | anything that can help us track him down. | 反正不管什么 能帮我们找到他的就行 |
[26:39] | What if she doesn’t think he’s dead? | 那如果她不认为她丈夫死了呢? |
[26:40] | Maybe she’s in on it. | 说不定她是同谋呢 |
[26:41] | There was no insurance pay out. | 没有保险金赔偿 |
[26:43] | She did not benefit from his death. | 从她的死亡中 她什么也得不到 |
[26:45] | Olsson did. He didn’t go to prison. | 奥森获利了啊 他不用再蹲监狱了 |
[26:47] | If she helped him, | 如果她真的帮了他 |
[26:48] | and you started asking her questions, | 你又去问她问题 |
[26:49] | it’s gonna tip her off. | 这会打草惊蛇的 |
[26:50] | What do you suggest? | 那你的建议是? |
[26:52] | Let me talk to her. | 让我去跟她聊聊 |
[26:57] | Mrs. Olsson? | 奥森夫人? |
[26:58] | Oh, yes. | 我就是 |
[26:59] | Hi. I’m Megan Hunt. | 你好 我是梅根 亨特 |
[27:01] | I’m with the Medical Examiner’s Office. | 我在医药检查办公室工作 |
[27:02] | Hi. | 你好 |
[27:03] | I work with detectives Sullivan and Lucas. | 我和沙利文警官以及卢卡斯警官一起工作 |
[27:05] | They’re a little bit tied up right now. I apologize. | 他们现在有点儿忙 我很抱歉 |
[27:07] | That’s fine. | 没事 |
[27:08] | Um, do you know what I’m doing here? | 你知道我为什么来这儿么? |
[27:10] | They said it was about my husband’s death, | 他们告诉我是和我丈夫的死有关 |
[27:13] | but there was no foul play involved. | 但是没有牵扯到任何违规行为 |
[27:15] | I’m sure they’ll explain it all to you. | 我保证他们会跟你解释清楚的 |
[27:17] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[27:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:21] | I’m so sorry about your husband. | 我为你丈夫的事情感到抱歉 |
[27:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:25] | How long ago was it that he died? | 他什么时候去世的? |
[27:27] | Uh, five years this summer. | 五年前的夏天 |
[27:29] | Ah. That’s hard. | 很难受吧 |
[27:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:31] | You must miss him. | 你一定很想他吧 |
[27:32] | I do. | 是啊 |
[27:34] | I miss the good times. | 我很怀念那些美好的时光 |
[27:35] | Not the bad. | 不好的就算了 |
[27:37] | Ah. You mean his arrest? | 你是说他被逮捕的事情? |
[27:39] | No. | 不是 |
[27:41] | Actually, it started long before that. | 事实上 在这很早之前就开始了 |
[27:43] | Really? How so? | 真的么? 怎么回事? |
[27:47] | Well, my husband loved being a doctor. | 我丈夫很喜欢当医生 |
[27:49] | But he also loved to gamble. | 但他也很喜欢赌博 |
[27:51] | Ah. | 啊 |
[27:53] | Yeah. It’s what ruined him. | 是啊 赌博毁了他 |
[27:55] | The whole Oxycontin thing was to pay off | 整个偷奥施康定的事情 |
[27:58] | debts he ran up playing online poker. | 都是为了还他玩网上扑克欠下的债 |
[28:02] | Did you know that he had this problem? | 你知道他有这个毛病么? |
[28:05] | When I found out about the gambling, | 当我发现这个赌博的事情时 |
[28:07] | I was just… in shock. | 我被震惊了 |
[28:09] | I begged him to stop, | 我求他停下来 |
[28:11] | but he just… | 但他就是… |
[28:13] | he wouldn’t. | 他就是不愿意 |
[28:15] | It almost would’ve been easier | 如果是第三者 |
[28:17] | if it had been a woman, you know? | 都比这个容易接受 你明白么? |
[28:20] | I lost my husband to vivalapoker.com. | 我把我的丈夫输给了网上扑克 |
[28:25] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:26] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[28:28] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[28:30] | it’s what we were fighting about the night he died. | 他死的那天晚上我们还在吵这个 |
[28:32] | And every day I wonder, if I just hadn’t… | 之后的每一天 我都在想 |
[28:36] | yelled at him about | 如果我没有对他大吼大叫 |
[28:37] | the money he was losing… | 没有跟他吵有关输钱的事情 |
[28:40] | maybe he wouldn’t have taken that drive | 可能他就不会出发 |
[28:42] | and crashed his car. | 也不会落得车毁人亡的下场 |
[28:48] | I really have tried to move on, you know? | 我真的试着走出来 |
[28:51] | But it’s just that… | 但就是因为… |
[28:52] | that question. | 那个问题 |
[28:54] | You know, that… | 你知道的… |
[28:56] | that question. | 就是因为那个问题 |
[28:59] | What would’ve happened… | 如果我没有对他那样 |
[29:02] | if I had done things differently? | 这些是不是都不会发生? |
[29:11] | Vivalapoker.com, look it up. | 网上扑克网站 去查查 |
[29:14] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[29:15] | Her husband was addicted to it. | 他丈夫痴迷于此 |
[29:18] | And, no, she was not in on it. | 还有 她不是同谋 |
[29:21] | She’s been blaming herself for her husband’s death | 过去的五年里 她都在为丈夫的死亡 |
[29:23] | for the last five years. | 责怪自己 |
[29:25] | Oh, ho, ho. The site’s still active. | 快看 这个网站还开着 |
[29:27] | Yeah, this is really good news. | 真是好消息 |
[29:28] | So we can subpoena the web site for his account activity. | 我们可以通过这个网站检查他的账户活动 |
[29:32] | If he’s created a new account under a different name, | 如果他用别的名字开了新账户 |
[29:34] | – we should be able to find him. – How? | – 我们就能找到他 – 怎么找? |
[29:36] | Well, rephrase… I know two FBI analysts | 这么说吧 我认识两个Fbi的分析师 |
[29:39] | who should be able to find him. | 她们应该能找到他 |
[29:45] | Did you tell her her husband’s alive? | 你告诉她她丈夫还活着了么? |
[29:47] | Nope. | 没 |
[29:50] | Why not? | 干嘛不呢? |
[29:51] | I want to find the bastard first. | 我想先找到这个混蛋 |
[30:00] | Okay, here’s our data. | 这是我们的数据 |
[30:02] | Colin Olsson’s betting patterns, playing habits, | 科林 奥森的下注规律 打牌习惯 |
[30:04] | chat room activity. | 聊天室活动情况 |
[30:06] | Looks like a job for regression analysis. | 看起来要用回归分析 |
[30:10] | Regression analysis. | 回归分析 |
[30:11] | Yeah, of course. Um… | 好吧… 当然了 |
[30:15] | – How long’s that gonna take? – Not long. | – 这要花多久? – 没多久 |
[30:20] | We got him. | 找到他了 |
[30:22] | Colin Olsson now plays under the user name phoenix2008. | 科林 奥森的用户名是凤凰2008 |
[30:25] | F… five years ago, he rose from the ashes. | 五年前 他浴火重生 |
[30:28] | That is cute. | 真有趣啊 |
[30:30] | I’m guessing George Washington isn’t his real name. | 乔治华盛顿肯定不是他的真名 |
[30:32] | But his I.P. address is registered to… | 他的用户地址登记的是… |
[30:37] | Alec Hamilton of San Diego. | 圣地亚哥的埃尔克 汉莫顿 |
[30:39] | Okay, can you check local hotels? | 好的 你能查查当地的旅馆么? |
[30:40] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:52] | Ah. Alec Hamilton checked in to | 找到了 一个多月前 |
[30:54] | The Olympian Hotel on Market Street | 埃尔克 汉莫顿入住了 |
[30:55] | a little over one month ago. | 马克街上的奥林匹克酒店 |
[30:57] | Thank you. You ladies are awesome. | 谢谢 你们真是太棒了 |
[31:00] | Yes, we are. | 可不是么 |
[31:17] | Philly P.D. Anybody here? | 费城警察 有人在么? |
[31:22] | Closet clear. | 壁橱没人 |
[31:27] | Bathroom clear. | 浴室没人 |
[31:34] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[31:45] | Look at this guy. | 瞧瞧这家伙 |
[31:46] | Death’s the best thing that ever happened to him. | 诈死对他来说真是件大好事 |
[31:52] | You know, I don’t get it. | 你知道吗 我不懂 |
[31:53] | These were taken way before | 这些照片都是在 |
[31:54] | Gerry Roberts ever got himself into trouble. | 盖瑞 罗伯特惹上麻烦前拍的 |
[31:58] | You know, I think we’ve been looking at this the wrong way. | 我觉得我们的调查方向有误 |
[32:00] | Roberts didn’t find Olsson. Olsson found him. | 不是罗伯特找奥森 是奥森找他的 |
[32:03] | Mr. Fake Your Death here has found himself | 诈死先生在这儿找到他的 |
[32:05] | a little niche industry. | 赚钱门道了 |
[32:06] | You find a rich guy who’s in a jam, | 找一个惹上麻烦的有钱人 |
[32:08] | offer to disappear him for a fee. | 收钱为他诈死 |
[32:11] | Well, he must have | 他肯定还有 |
[32:12] | a whole network of people involved. | 一群专业团队 |
[32:18] | Would’ve been too easy, huh? | 得来全不费功夫 哈? |
[32:22] | Philly P.D. Don’t move. | 费城警察 别动 |
[32:24] | Stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop. Stop, stop, stop. | 站住 站住 别跑 |
[32:36] | So where’s Gerry Roberts? | 盖瑞 罗伯特在哪里? |
[32:39] | The clock is ticking. | 时间在一分一秒过去了 |
[32:41] | He’s about to go under the knife | 他如果还不招就得 |
[32:42] | if he hasn’t already. | 拿他开刀了 |
[32:44] | Look, you got the wrong guy. My name is Alec Hamilton. | 听着 你们抓错人了 我叫埃尔克 汉莫顿 |
[32:48] | Right. You used to be John Anderson. | 是的 你以前是约翰 安德森 |
[32:49] | Your name is Colin Olsson. You’re a forensic pathologist. | 你的真名是科林 奥森 你是个法医病理医师 |
[32:52] | You tried to fake your own death five years ago. | 你在五年前诈死 |
[32:54] | You know the M.E.O. ‘s | 你知不知道在你给 |
[32:55] | got a swab of your D.N.A. | 詹妮弗 桑切斯做心肺复苏时 |
[32:57] | from Jennifer Sanchez’s lips | 法医从她嘴唇上 |
[32:58] | after you tired to give her C.P.R., right? | 收集到了你的Dna? |
[33:00] | Remember that? | 还记得吗? |
[33:03] | We have you dead to rights, doctor. | 我们把你逮个正着了 医生 |
[33:05] | So why’d you help her anyway? | 你为什么要帮她? |
[33:07] | Did you feel guilty? | 你有罪恶感吗? |
[33:09] | You just didn’t want to go down for second-degree murder? What? | 还是只是不想犯下二级谋杀罪? 怎么了? |
[33:12] | Look, you know, I may be many things, | 听着 你们该知道 我犯下很多错 |
[33:13] | but I am not a murderer. | 但我不是杀人犯 |
[33:15] | I’m a doctor. She went down right in front of me. | 我是个医生 她在我面前倒下 |
[33:16] | I couldn’t just do nothing. | 我不能袖手旁观 |
[33:18] | Right. So you’re a mastermind with a heart of gold, right? | 是啊 所以你是慈悲为怀 华佗转世啊? |
[33:21] | Well… | 好吧… |
[33:23] | Everybody except when it comes to your wife, right? | 你怜悯所有人 除了你妻子 对吗? |
[33:24] | My wife? You talked to my wife? | 我妻子? 你们和我妻子谈过了? |
[33:26] | – Yeah, I did talk to your wife. – Mm-hmm. | – 是啊 我和你妻子谈过了 – 嗯哼 |
[33:28] | She’s still broken up over you. | 她还是无法接受你的事情 |
[33:29] | – Right, Adam? – Mm-hmm. | – 对吧 亚当? – 嗯哼 |
[33:31] | Listen, she still feels responsible for your death. | 听着 她还是觉得自己该对你的死负责 |
[33:34] | Does that bother you at all? | 你就没自责过? |
[33:36] | Look… | 听着… |
[33:40] | Y… you… you gotta understand. | 你… 你们得理解我 |
[33:42] | I… I was about to go to prison. | 我… 我差点就要进监狱 |
[33:45] | Oh, okay. | 噢 是啊 |
[33:46] | My life was over. | 我的人生毁了 |
[33:47] | Faking my death was the only way out. | 诈死是唯一的办法 |
[33:50] | It was a coward’s way out. | 那是懦夫的办法 |
[33:51] | No, it was a brilliant way out. | 不 这是个很棒的方法 |
[33:53] | And it turns out there’s plenty of people | 而且还有很多人会愿意 |
[33:54] | who would pay to do the same. | 出钱做相同的事情 |
[33:56] | And that’s what I do. I give people a second chance. | 我就以此为生 我给了人们第二次机会 |
[33:58] | You give people a second chance? | 你给人们第二次机会 |
[33:59] | Yeah, that’s what I do. | 是的 我就是这样做 |
[34:01] | What about the guy who you torched in the car? | 那在车里被你一把火烧了的人呢? |
[34:03] | Were you giving him a second chance? | 你给他第二次机会了吗? |
[34:05] | You know, that was a medical school cadaver. | 那个是医学院的尸体样本 |
[34:06] | And I have never murdered anybody. | 我从没有杀过人 |
[34:08] | What about Jennifer Sanchez? | 詹妮弗 桑切斯呢? |
[34:09] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[34:11] | Right now there’s a crime lab team | 现在取证实验室的团队 |
[34:12] | hacking into your computer. | 正在破解你的电脑 |
[34:13] | I’m just guessing they’re gonna find | 我猜他们会找到 |
[34:14] | a client list, surgeons, dentists… | 客户名单 外科医生 牙医… |
[34:16] | everybody else involved in your crappy little operation. | 每个参与你这个蹩脚生意的人 |
[34:19] | You cooperate now, the D.A. is gonna cut you some slack. | 你现在配合点 检察官还会给你减点刑 |
[34:22] | If you don’t, we don’t need you anymore… | 如果你不配合 我们也不需要你了… |
[34:24] | They’re gonna chuck you out to general population. | 他们会把你扔回公众中 |
[34:26] | That, Colin, is where the real killers are? | 科林 那里面藏着真正的杀手吧? |
[34:29] | Do you want to be there, huh? | 你想去那里吗 哈? |
[34:32] | You’re the gambler. What’s it gonna be, doc? | 你是个赌徒 你想怎么做 医生? |
[35:11] | Shh. Shh. | 嘘 嘘 |
[35:16] | Okay. Let’s go, guys. | 好了 行动 伙计们 |
[35:26] | Not a sound. You’re the first to go. | 出一点声 送你上西天 |
[35:29] | Hands where I can see ’em, guys. | 都把手举起来 大伙们 |
[35:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:36] | Megan, we’re in. | 梅根 我们进来了 |
[35:44] | Did he go under yet? | 他在动手术了吗? |
[35:46] | Let’s find out. | 去瞧瞧 |
[36:01] | Hey, doc. | 嘿 医生 |
[36:02] | I don’t care what my coagulation panel says. | 我不管我的凝固操作盘怎样 |
[36:04] | We have to do this now. | 我们现在就手术 |
[36:06] | You should care. | 你得小心点 |
[36:07] | If your clotting factor’s low, you could hemorrhage. | 如果你的凝血因子太少 你会大出血的 |
[36:09] | It’s really not a good thing during surgery. | 那在手术中可不是好事 |
[36:11] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁啊? |
[36:12] | Dr. Megan Hunt. | 梅根 亨特医生 |
[36:14] | You look okay for a dead man. | 作为一个死人 你看上去不错 |
[36:16] | Long time no see, Gerry. | 好久不见 盖瑞 |
[36:18] | Not the, uh, wrist wear | 呃 不过这手铐 |
[36:20] | you’re accustomed to wearing, I imagine. | 你应该是很熟悉的了 |
[36:22] | You’re going back to trial, Gerry. | 你得回去接受审讯 盖瑞 |
[36:24] | There’s no way you’re getting out of this one. I promise you. | 我保证 你这一次逃不掉 |
[36:27] | One thing you forgot, Detective. | 你忘了一件事 探员 |
[36:29] | No one knows where the money is except me. | 只有我知道钱在哪里 |
[36:32] | I’ll plead it out in exchange for a deal. | 我会把它当筹码交换条件的 |
[36:34] | Yeah, you may want to think again. | 是啊 你可能得再考虑下了 |
[36:37] | This is a list from Olsson’s computer | 奥森电脑里有张名单 |
[36:39] | of all the client’s he’s helped disappear over the years. | 上面有这些年他帮忙诈死的客户名字 |
[36:42] | We got the new identities… | 我们有了一堆新身份… |
[36:43] | oh, including yours… | 哦 包括你的… |
[36:43] | John Baker Ashton. | 约翰 贝克 艾什顿 |
[36:46] | The D.A.’s already issued a subpoena | 检查官已经发了传讯 |
[36:47] | to the First Caribbean Bank of Belize, | 给伯利兹加勒比第一银行 |
[36:49] | all accounts in that name. | 那个名下的所有账户 |
[36:51] | How much you want to bet they find | 你打赌他们会找出多少 |
[36:52] | all the money you stashed away? | 你藏起来的钱? |
[36:54] | You’re out of options, Gerry. | 你没得选了 盖瑞 |
[36:56] | And by the way, after you stand trial for fraud, | 还有 在你欺诈罪审讯过后 |
[36:58] | you will stand trial for the death of Jennifer Sanchez. | 你还要为詹妮弗 桑切斯的死受审 |
[37:02] | Who the hell is Jennifer Sanchez? | 詹妮弗 桑切斯是谁啊? |
[37:06] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[37:11] | Nice work, Megan. | 干得好 梅根 |
[37:13] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛? |
[37:15] | Complimenting you. Don’t get used to it. | 赞扬你 别习惯了 |
[37:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:32] | And why are you two smiling? | 你们两个笑什么? |
[37:34] | Well, we got Roberts. | 我们抓到了罗伯特 |
[37:36] | We got a line on the money he stole from investors. | 他从投资者那里偷到的钱 我们也有线索了 |
[37:38] | It’s a good day for the department. | 让警局功成名就的好日子啊 |
[37:40] | Stop patting yourselves on the back. | 别骄傲自满了 |
[37:42] | None of this would’ve been necessary | 如果你们一开始尽职尽责 |
[37:44] | if you had done your jobs in the first place. | 这些完全没有必要了 |
[37:46] | Excuse me. | 等下 |
[37:47] | They did do their job. | 他们确实尽到职责了 |
[37:48] | Roberts is in custody. | 罗伯特被拘留了 |
[37:50] | You have nothing to complain about. | 你没什么好抱怨的了 |
[37:52] | This your idea of keeping your people | 这是你严格管教 |
[37:54] | on a tighter leash? | 下属的办法? |
[37:57] | Megan, detectives, I think the Chief and I | 梅根 探员们 我想长官和我 |
[37:59] | need to have another chat. | 要再私下聊聊 |
[38:04] | Angela, I would never presume | 安吉拉 我不会越权 |
[38:06] | to tell you how to discipline your people. | 干涉你怎么管理下属 |
[38:08] | – Good. – But as far as I’m concerned, | – 很好 – 但是我想 |
[38:10] | this was a perfect example of our two departments | 这是我们两个部门合作破案 |
[38:12] | cooperating to solve a case. | 的成功案例 |
[38:14] | I’d much rather a few feathers get ruffled | 比起被惹毛 我更不想失去 |
[38:15] | than lose our initiative. | 我们的工作能动性 |
[38:17] | So do I cut Megan a lot of slack? | 那么我为梅根破了很多例吗? |
[38:18] | Yes, because time after time, she’s earned it. | 是的 因为她不断证明她是值得的 |
[38:21] | And I have no intention of reining her in. | 而且我没想过要约束她 |
[38:23] | Now, Kate, | 现在 凯特 |
[38:24] | you are an aspiring politician. | 你是个鼓舞人心的政治家了 |
[38:26] | You know you should never take a position | 你知道你不该把自己 |
[38:28] | that you can’t walk back | 弄得毫无退路 |
[38:30] | when your supporters tell you to. | 尤其不该不听你支持者的话 |
[38:33] | You’re right. I should know better. | 你是对的 我本该懂的 |
[38:35] | So here’s another position I can’t walk back… | 还有一个我没有退路的状况… |
[38:38] | you can keep your endorsement. | 你走你的阳关道 |
[38:39] | I’ll take my chances without it. | 我走我的独木桥 |
[38:54] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:55] | I got your message. What’s going on? | 我收到你的短信 怎么了? |
[38:58] | I have some news for you about your husband. | 我有些关于你丈夫的消息 |
[39:01] | What news? | 什么消息? |
[39:03] | What happened to him… | 发生在他身上的事情… |
[39:06] | it’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[39:07] | Oh, well, that’s very kind, but you… | 你人真好 可是… |
[39:10] | No, I… I really mean it. | 不 我是认真的 |
[39:11] | It’s really not your fault. | 真的不是你的错 |
[39:21] | Your husband’s alive. | 你丈夫还活着 |
[39:23] | No, but… but… | 不对 可是… |
[39:24] | Ruth… | 茹丝… |
[39:25] | but they told me that… | 可是他们跟我说… |
[39:25] | Don’t you want to know the truth? | 你难道不想知道真相吗? |
[39:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[39:54] | Colin? | 科林? |
[39:55] | Colin? | 科林? |
[39:57] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋! |
[39:59] | You’re alive?! | 你还活着?! |
[40:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:02] | You’re sorry?! | 你抱歉?! |
[40:04] | Okay. Okay, okay, let’s go. | 好了 可以了 我们走 |
[40:05] | You’re sorry?! | 你跟我抱歉?! |
[40:06] | Oh, my… | 哦 我… |
[40:09] | Don’t, please. | 别 |
[40:21] | She’ll be okay, right? | 她会好好的 对吧? |
[40:23] | Yeah, I think. | 当然 |
[40:27] | I mean, it’s better she finds out this way | 我是说 总比她看到报纸头条 |
[40:28] | than the front page of a newspaper. | 才得知真相要好的多 |
[40:30] | Mm-hmm. | 这倒是 |
[40:32] | Anyway, you’re the one I’m worried about. | 你才是我要担心的人 |
[40:36] | Me? Why me? | 我? 为什么? |
[40:38] | The lab results from your father’s suicide note. | 你父亲遗书检验结果从实验室出来了 |
[40:41] | They come in tonight. | 今天能拿到 |
[40:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:46] | Megan… | 梅根… |
[40:49] | you might not get the answer you want. | 你可能得不到你想要的答案 |
[40:52] | All I want is the truth. | 我只想知道真相 |
[41:47] | Here it is. | 给你 |
[41:49] | What’s it say? | 怎么说? |
[41:50] | You want to sit down? | 就不能让我先坐下? |
[41:52] | Tommy, what’s it say? | 汤米 这上怎么说? |
[41:55] | Now don’t jump to conclusions. | 先别急着下定论 |
[41:57] | There could be a variety of explanations here. | 可能存在很多解释 |
[42:01] | Found a foreign fingerprint. | 有发现陌生指纹 |
[42:03] | It’s not my father’s, not my mother’s. | 不是我爸的 不是我妈的 |
[42:06] | Look, Megan, it’s a partial fingerprint. | 听着 梅根 这不是片段指纹 |
[42:08] | Could be one of your father’s patients, | 可能是你爸的病人 |
[42:09] | a cleaning lady, a friend paying a visit. | 清洁工 串门的朋友 |
[42:11] | It could be anybody. | 任何人都有可能 |
[42:12] | Oh, I know whose fingerprint it is. | 我知道这指纹是谁的 |
[42:17] | It’s my father’s killer. | 杀了我爸的凶手 |