时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Please, man. Don’t do this. | 求你了 哥们 别这样 |
[00:15] | Somebody help me! | 谁来救救我啊! |
[00:18] | No. No, man. | 不 不要 |
[00:22] | Don’t do this, dude. | 不要啊 求你了 |
[00:34] | Dr. Hunt. | 亨特医生 |
[00:36] | Whose D.N.A. did you find | 你在伤及杰森头颅 |
[00:40] | on the piece of the murder weapon | 的凶器上发现的 |
[00:42] | in Jason’s skull? | 是谁的Dna? |
[00:43] | Steve Owen’s. | 史蒂文 欧恩的 |
[00:45] | Steve Owen… the victim’s business partner | 史蒂文 欧恩 受害者的生意伙伴 |
[00:48] | and the accused? | 也就是被告是吗? |
[00:49] | Yes. | 是 |
[00:51] | Dr. Hunt, what is the chance | 亨特医生 Dna资料的 |
[00:53] | this D.N.A. profile is mistaken, | 出错几率有多大呢 |
[00:55] | that Steve Owen did not hold this bat? | 也就是史蒂文 欧恩并没有手持球棍? |
[00:58] | Given the number of matching repeated base pairs, | 基于重复比对相吻合的数量 |
[01:00] | I would say… | 我认为出错几率… |
[01:03] | 1 in 1 billion. | 是十亿分之一 |
[01:05] | Thank you, doctor. That’s all. | 谢谢医生 询问完毕 |
[01:10] | Detective Sullivan, who made the 9-1-1 call | 沙利文探长 谁报警 |
[01:13] | reporting that Jason banning had been murdered? | 说杰森被杀的呢? |
[01:15] | Steve Owen. | 史蒂文 欧恩 |
[01:16] | And when you arrived on scene, | 你到达犯罪现场时 |
[01:19] | how would you describe Mr. Owen’s demeanor? | 你如何描述欧恩先生当时的行为? |
[01:21] | Uh, he was crouched in front of the victim, | 他趴在受害者身前 |
[01:23] | he was sobbing. | 抽泣着 |
[01:25] | He seemed devastated. | 他看起来崩溃了 |
[01:26] | At that moment, | 那时 |
[01:28] | what was your gut feeling | 你当下是否就直觉 |
[01:30] | as to whether Steve Owen was guilty of this murder? | 认为史蒂文 欧恩是凶手呢? |
[01:33] | Objection. Pure speculation. | 抗议 纯属猜测 |
[01:35] | Overruled. The witness will answer. | 抗议无效 目击者请回答 |
[01:39] | Your gut feeling, detective? | 你当下什么感觉 探长? |
[01:41] | Did you think my client murdered the victim? | 你是否觉得我的委托人是凶手呢? |
[01:43] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我不这么想 |
[01:45] | But that was before all the forensics came in and… | 可那是在鉴证来之前… |
[01:48] | And now, with the evidence in, | 现在 有证据表明 |
[01:50] | do you still have doubts about my client’s guilt? | 你是否还对我委托人是凶手有疑问呢? |
[01:53] | Yes. | 是 |
[01:54] | I still have my doubts. | 我还有疑惑 |
[02:02] | You look vexed. | 你看起来很恼怒啊 |
[02:03] | “Vexed”? Did you just say “vexed”? | 恼怒? 你说我恼怒? |
[02:05] | Okay, admit it. | 好吧 承认吧 |
[02:07] | You’re just angry because I’m not as sure as you are | 因为我没有和你一样认定史蒂文 欧恩有罪 |
[02:08] | that Steve Owen is guilty. | 你生气了 |
[02:10] | He buried a baseball bat in a man’s skull. | 他把球棍打进了人脑子 |
[02:13] | His D.N.A. was inside the victim’s brain. | 他的Dna在受害者的脑子里 |
[02:16] | What do you think I’m missing here? | 你看我还有遗漏之处吗? |
[02:18] | Let’s talk about it over drinks. | 让我们边喝边聊吧 |
[02:20] | Yeah, I know what a few drinks | 想得美 我可知道和汤米 沙利文 |
[02:21] | with Tommy Sullivan leads to. | 几杯酒下肚后会怎么样 |
[02:23] | Me, too. | 我也知道啊 |
[02:24] | And I have Lacey. | 我还有莱丝呢 |
[02:25] | Have your mom take her. | 让你妈接她嘛 |
[02:26] | This is not about discussing the case. | 这才不是讨论案情呢 |
[02:28] | This is about trying to get me into bed. | 这明摆想哄我上床嘛 |
[02:29] | That is a big assumption. | 这可真是个大胆的推测 |
[02:31] | Oh, really? | 是吗? |
[02:32] | You’re telling me that if I said “yes” right now, | 你是说我现在答应你 |
[02:35] | “okay, let’s go to a hotel,” you would say no? | 说”好啊 让我们开房吧” 你会拒绝我? |
[02:37] | That’s not a fair question because I’m a guy. | 这不公平 因为我是个爷们 |
[02:39] | Mm-hmm. | 歪理 |
[02:42] | You’re just scared to talk about it | 你就是害怕讨论 |
[02:44] | ’cause you might be wrong. | 也许你错了 |
[02:47] | Come on. Admit it. | 得了 就承认吧 |
[02:49] | Admit Steve Owens is guilty. | 承认史蒂文 欧恩有罪 |
[02:51] | The forensics are black and white. | 铁证如山啊 |
[02:53] | You hide behind forensics. | 你就那铁证说事吧 |
[02:55] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都不知道你说什么呢 |
[02:57] | It means it’s easier for you to deal | 我是说用冰冷确凿的证据 |
[02:58] | with cold, hard evidence | 说话比看人说话 |
[03:00] | than human beings, | 容易些 |
[03:02] | ’cause people are complicated. | 因为人心难测啊 |
[03:03] | They got all these messy emotions. | 情绪太复杂了 |
[03:04] | Yeah, you’re doing such a good job arguing my point, | 你从我的角度论证的很好嘛 |
[03:08] | I’m not gonna say anything. | 那我就什么也不说了 |
[03:10] | Character cannot be determined by D.N.A. | 性格不是由Dna决定的 |
[03:14] | You’ve gotta go with your instincts. | 你要相信你的直觉 |
[03:15] | I still think that Steve Owen is not a murderer. | 我还是觉得史蒂文 欧恩不是凶手 |
[03:18] | You know what my instincts tell me? | 你知道我的直觉告诉我什么吗? |
[03:19] | What? | 什么? |
[03:20] | This was all a ploy to get me out drinking with you. | 这一切都是哄我出来喝酒的把戏 |
[03:22] | Well, if you think that, why are you here? | 那你要这么想 怎么还没走啊? |
[03:29] | Remember when we were in New York, | 还记得我们在纽约 |
[03:30] | when we were in Hell’s Kitchen? | 在地狱餐厅吗? |
[03:32] | We got locked out on that roof, | 我们被锁在屋顶 |
[03:34] | we’re just dancing until the sun came up, | 我们竟然跳舞到天明了 |
[03:37] | naked… | 还裸着… |
[03:38] | You know what I remember? | 你知道我记得什么吗? |
[03:39] | What? | 什么? |
[03:40] | Us fighting like crazy. | 我们像疯了一样吵架 |
[03:41] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 我记得 |
[03:43] | I remember us making up like crazy… | 我们和好的时候才像疯了呢… |
[03:46] | Mind-blowing sex. | 销魂地滚床单啊 |
[03:48] | Till you slept with what’s her name. | 直到你睡了 她叫什么来着 |
[03:51] | So you’re not gonna let me live that down, are you? | 你就不能饶了我 是不是? |
[03:54] | Oh, now that’s a trick question. | 这问题太狡猾了 |
[03:56] | I am a woman, in case you forgot. | 我是个女人 怕你忘了 |
[03:59] | Okay, fine. Let’s just check into that hotel. | 好吧 那就开房去 |
[04:01] | Maybe we’ll regret it in the morning, | 也许明早我们会后悔 |
[04:03] | maybe we won’t. | 也许不会呢 |
[04:04] | Let’s… | 就 |
[04:05] | Let’s try it. | 就让我们试试吧 |
[04:08] | Yeah, um… | 得了吧… |
[04:11] | I’m gonna go home. | 我还是回家吧 |
[04:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[04:19] | – Mm. – Good night. | – 嗯 – 晚安 |
[05:13] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[05:15] | I’m coming. Hold your horses. | 来了 着什么急嘛 |
[05:18] | All right. | 来了 |
[05:22] | Ohh. | 噢 |
[05:24] | My God. What took you so long? | 天啊 怎么这么慢? |
[05:25] | Hi, mom. I forgot something for school. | 嗨 妈妈 我忘带上学东西了 |
[05:27] | Hey, sweetie. | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[05:30] | Late to the door, | 这么晚应门 |
[05:33] | clothes on the living room floor? | 衣服还都在客厅? |
[05:37] | Hmm. My God. You must have had a date. | 老天 你这是有约会吧 |
[05:39] | It wasn’t a date. It was work. | 不是约会啦 是工作 |
[05:42] | Who was he? | 他是谁? |
[05:44] | None of your business. Will you zip me up? | 不干你的事 帮我拉一下好吗? |
[05:55] | I don’t feel… | 我们吵架… |
[05:57] | good about us fighting. | 让我很不开心 |
[05:59] | This whole thing with your father | 你爸爸所发生的一切 |
[06:02] | was my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[06:04] | If I had been more open with you | 我要是早点让你 |
[06:07] | about the suicide note, | 看到遗书 |
[06:10] | you wouldn’t be questioning it now. | 你如今也就不会有那么多疑问了 |
[06:12] | All I want to know is the truth. | 我只想知道真相而已 |
[06:24] | Megan Hunt. | 梅根 亨特 |
[06:32] | What do you got? | 什么情况? |
[06:33] | I got a female victim, | 一位女性受害者 |
[06:34] | mid-20s. | 二十多岁 |
[06:36] | Cleaning lady found her an hour ago. | 清洁女工一小时前发现她的尸体 |
[06:38] | It’s a mess inside. Clear struggle. | 屋里一团乱 有明显搏斗痕迹 |
[06:40] | The attack was brutal. | 袭击者十分野蛮 |
[06:42] | You haven’t heard from Tommy, have you? | 你有汤米的消息吗? |
[06:44] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了? |
[06:45] | Uh, I’ve been trying to contact him all morning. | 恩 我已经联系他一早上了 |
[06:47] | Can’t get through. | 还是联系不到 |
[06:48] | Something tells me he had a late night. | 直觉告诉我他有个漫漫良宵 |
[06:50] | That right? | 是吗? |
[06:52] | Where’s the victim? | 受害者在哪? |
[06:54] | Her name’s Skylar Green. | 她叫司盖丽 格林 |
[06:56] | Still canvassing the neighbors. | 还在问询街坊邻居 |
[06:59] | So far no one saw or heard anything. | 目前还无人目击或听到什么 |
[07:07] | Megan, you okay? | 梅根 你还好吧? |
[07:17] | Patterned abrasions. | 有印痕状擦伤 |
[07:19] | She was strangled. | 窒息而死 |
[07:24] | Slight rigor. She died sometime last night. | 开始显现尸僵 死亡时间大概在昨晚 |
[07:31] | I need to speak to you outside. | 我得和你到外面谈谈 |
[07:33] | Now. | 立刻 |
[07:37] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[07:39] | Megan, what’s going on? | 梅根 出什么事了? |
[07:41] | You have no idea where Tommy is? | 你不知道汤米在哪? |
[07:43] | No, I told you. I’ve been trying to call him. | 不是 给你说了我一直尝试在打给他 |
[07:44] | We need to find him now. | 我们得立马找到他 |
[07:46] | Megan, what’s going on? | 梅根 到底出什么事了? |
[07:47] | Tommy and I had drinks last night. | 我和汤米昨晚在一起喝酒 |
[07:49] | When I left the bar, | 当我离开酒吧的时候 |
[07:49] | he was with her… the victim… | 他和她在一起…也就是受害者 |
[07:51] | – Skylar Green. – Are you sure? | – 司盖丽 格林- 你确定? |
[07:52] | – Positive. – That’s not good. | – 完全确定 – 大事不妙 |
[07:53] | No. Try him again. | 再联系他一次 |
[07:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:07] | All the way around the side! | 附近都仔细查查! |
[08:11] | Oh. | 噢 |
[08:14] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[08:15] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[08:17] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[08:18] | Mm. | 啊 |
[08:22] | Mm. | 啊 |
[08:25] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[08:28] | I don’t remember. | 我什么也记不得了 |
[08:48] | So Skylar Green is dead? | 司盖丽 格林已经死了? |
[08:50] | You don’t remember how you got here? | 你还记得怎么到这的吗? |
[08:51] | No. | 不记得 |
[08:53] | What do you remember? | 你还记得什么? |
[08:56] | Uh… | 啊… |
[08:59] | I remember… | 我记得… |
[09:01] | being in a bar with you. | 当时和你在酒吧里 |
[09:03] | You left. | 你离开了 |
[09:07] | And I was… | 而我当时… |
[09:10] | with Skylar. | 和司盖丽在一起 |
[09:13] | And it’s all just a blur. | 一切都很模糊 |
[09:15] | How can this be possible? | 这怎么可能呢? |
[09:17] | W… was I drugged or something or what? | 我嗑药了还是什么? |
[09:19] | I’ll take some blood. We’ll find out. | 我验过你的血 之后就会知道 |
[09:21] | So the victim… | 那受害者… |
[09:23] | did you just meet her last night? | 你只是昨晚见过她吗? |
[09:24] | Who, Skylar? | 谁 司盖丽? |
[09:26] | Well, I interviewed her for the Steve Owen case. | 之前因为史蒂文 欧恩的案子问讯过她 |
[09:27] | She was a hostess in one of his clubs | 她是他旗下一家俱乐部的女招待 |
[09:29] | and she thought he was innocent, | 她觉得史蒂文是清白的 |
[09:30] | wanted to help prove it. | 想要帮他证明 |
[09:32] | How many times did you interview her? | 你讯问过她多少次? |
[09:35] | I mean, just… just that once. | 其实只有… 只有那么一次 |
[09:36] | She kept… calling me | 她一直…打给我 |
[09:38] | saying it was related to the case, | 说些和案子相关的话 |
[09:40] | but I think she was just interested. | 但我觉得她只是对我感兴趣 |
[09:43] | And? | 之后呢? |
[09:44] | I didn’t take any of her calls. | 之后再没接过她的电话 |
[09:46] | I haven’t spoken to her in two months. | 我已经两个月没和她通过话 |
[09:49] | Didn’t look that way last night. | 昨晚可不像你说的样子 |
[09:51] | You saw me with Skylar? | 你看到我和司盖丽了? |
[09:52] | You came back to the bar? | 你又返回酒吧了? |
[09:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:57] | You don’t know how you got those scratches? | 你知道你这些抓痕是怎么弄的吗? |
[09:59] | What scratches? | 什么抓痕? |
[10:03] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[10:04] | It looks like fingernail polish. | 像是指甲油类的东西 |
[10:07] | We’ll know for sure when the lab confirms it. | 等实验室证实了我们才能确认 |
[10:09] | Look, I didn’t have anything to do | 听着 司盖丽发生什么事 |
[10:11] | with what happened to Skylar. | 跟我一点关系也没有 |
[10:12] | No one said you did. | 没人说有关系 |
[10:14] | But Chief Martin wants you back at the precinct. | 但马丁主任想让你回趟辖区 |
[10:16] | She just wants to get you on record as soon as possible. | 她想尽快将你记录在案 |
[10:23] | What the hell happened there? | 到底发生了什么? |
[10:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[10:27] | But him being here, | 但他就在这里 |
[10:28] | not remembering, the scratches… | 什么也记不得 还有那些抓痕… |
[10:30] | it doesn’t look good. | 情况不妙啊 |
[10:32] | Skylar Green’s connection to Steve Owen | 司盖丽 格林联系史蒂文 欧恩 |
[10:34] | is not a coincidence. | 可不是一个巧合 |
[10:35] | Her murder has something to do with this case. | 她的死一定和这个案子有关 |
[10:37] | But what does that have to do with Tommy? | 但这和汤米又有何关系? |
[10:40] | The sooner we find out, the better, | 越快找出真相对我们所有人 |
[10:42] | for all of us. | 越有利 |
[10:53] | Everybody loved her. | 大家都很喜欢她 |
[10:57] | Skylar… | 司盖丽… |
[10:59] | I can’t imagine who would’ve done this. | 我无法想象会有人下此毒手 |
[11:02] | Just to be clear, my client has been under house arrest | 声明一点 我的当事人自一月以来 |
[11:04] | since January. | 就一直被禁足 |
[11:05] | He’s not a suspect in her murder, | 他并非此案的嫌疑人 |
[11:06] | but there may be a connection to this case. | 但可能与他的案子有关 |
[11:08] | Now we know that Skylar | 现在我们了解到司盖乐 |
[11:09] | was looking for proof that you were innocent. | 过去一直在想方设法证明你的清白 |
[11:11] | Is it possible that she found something? | 有没有可能她发现了什么? |
[11:13] | I don’t know. I hadn’t seen her in a while. | 不知道 我有一阵没见过她了 |
[11:16] | You think that’s why she was killed? | 你觉得这是她被杀的原因? |
[11:17] | It’s possible. | 很有可能 |
[11:20] | You think she might have talked to anybody else about this? | 你认为她可能会向其他人谈起此事吗? |
[11:22] | Not that I can think of. | 我觉得不会 |
[11:25] | Well… | 但是… |
[11:27] | Except for detective Sullivan, of course. | 当然除了沙利文探长 |
[11:31] | What do you mean, of course? | 你的’当然’是什么意思? |
[11:32] | Oh, he was your partner, wasn’t he? | 噢 他以前不是你的搭档吗? |
[11:34] | Didn’t he tell you about Skylar? | 他没和你讲过司盖丽的事吗? |
[11:36] | Please just answer the question. | 请就事论事 |
[11:38] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[11:42] | Skylar was, uh, infatuated with him. | 司盖丽完全对他着迷了 |
[11:45] | She texted him all the time. | 她一直在给他发简讯 |
[11:47] | She even showed up at his place once. | 她甚至还去过他家一次 |
[11:49] | Was this interest mutual? | 他们彼此喜欢吗? |
[11:50] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[11:51] | That’s why Sullivan was a challenge. | 沙利文是个挑战 |
[11:54] | Skylar wasn’t used to hearing “no.” | 司盖丽从没被拒绝过 |
[12:01] | What do you have? | 有发现吗? |
[12:02] | Tommy Sullivan can use some good news. | 但愿有好消息给汤米 沙利文 |
[12:09] | What? | 怎么了? |
[12:11] | Well, I… I found | 好吧 我…我在 |
[12:12] | a… a strand of hair in… | 司盖丽的床上…发现… |
[12:14] | Skylar’s bed. | 一撮头发 |
[12:17] | The D.N.A. profile | 基因鉴定结果 |
[12:18] | is a match for Tommy. | 和汤米相符 |
[12:20] | – In her bed? – Yeah. | – 在她床上发现的? – 是的 |
[12:22] | What else? | 除此之外呢? |
[12:23] | I still need to double-check the finding… | 我还要核查一下发现的结果 |
[12:25] | Curtis. | 柯蒂斯 |
[12:27] | The foreign matter you found in Tommy’s scratches… | 你们在汤米抓痕里面提取的杂质 |
[12:30] | it’s fingernail polish like you thought. | 正如你所想 是指甲油 |
[12:33] | And it’s an exact match to Skylar Green’s. | 而且完全和司盖丽 格林的吻合 |
[12:35] | Doesn’t mean he killed her. | 这也证明不了他是凶手 |
[12:37] | Yeah, but it means they got in a pretty nasty fight. | 没错 但至少证明他们俩很不堪的打了一架 |
[12:38] | Or… she scratched him in the course of… | 或者说 她抓伤他 |
[12:41] | another activity. | 另有原因 |
[12:43] | Like? | 啥子原因? |
[12:44] | Oh, boy. | 你懂的 小伙子 |
[12:46] | Oh, right. | 没错 我懂 |
[12:47] | Right. | 低调点 |
[12:48] | Let me see the marks on her neck. | 让我看看她脖子上的标记 |
[12:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:53] | Okay, um, | 好了 你看 |
[12:55] | you see these patterned abrasions? | 看到这些图案的磨损处吗? |
[12:58] | They’re 4 centimeters apart. | 彼此相距四厘米 |
[13:01] | We think she was strangled by a belt. | 我们猜测她是被皮带勒死的 |
[13:02] | Probably a man’s belt. | 也许是男人的皮带 |
[13:05] | Megan, | 梅根 |
[13:07] | neither one of us want to ask this, | 咱俩都不想问这个 |
[13:09] | but was Tommy missing his belt when you found him? | 但是你发现他的时候他还系着要带吗? |
[13:11] | Detective Sullivan was missing half his wardrobe | 我找到沙利文探员的时候 |
[13:14] | when I found him. | 他半光着 |
[13:16] | Keep looking. | 继续检查 |
[13:17] | Let me know when you find something | 你找到对汤米有力的证据的时候 |
[13:18] | that actually helps Tommy. | 通知我一声 |
[13:24] | You were found outside the scene of the crime, | 你在犯罪现场周围晃悠 |
[13:27] | seen carousing with the victim the night before, | 案发前一晚还和受害人纵情声色 |
[13:31] | and you’re saying to me that you, a professional, | 现在你跟我说 你一个专业人士 |
[13:33] | trained in observation, | 受过正规侦查训练 |
[13:35] | have no recollection of any of this? | 什么都想不起来了? |
[13:37] | Chief, I know it sounds unlikely… | 老大 我知道这听着不太可能 |
[13:40] | You were at a bar. | 你当时在酒吧 |
[13:42] | Was this a blackout due to alcohol? | 是喝多了才记不起来了吗? |
[13:43] | No, I didn’t drink that much. | 我没喝那么多 |
[13:45] | I’m under the assumption that I was drugged. | 我猜我是被人下药了 |
[13:48] | Well, I certainly hope the blood work shows that, | 是啊 我当然也希望血检结果的确如此 |
[13:50] | because if it doesn’t, | 要是事实并非如此 |
[13:52] | your lack of recall could prove extremely damning. | 你的玩忽职守足以吃官司 |
[13:58] | Am I understood? | 听懂了吗? |
[14:00] | Yes, ma’am. | 懂了 夫人 |
[14:01] | God’s honest, I’m telling you everything I know. | 向毛主席保证 我什么都招了 |
[14:04] | I did not kill Skylar Green. | 我没有杀害司盖丽 格林 |
[14:06] | As far as you can remember. | 清醒的时候没杀吧 |
[14:08] | Do not leave the precinct | 呆在警局 |
[14:10] | until I tell you otherwise. | 我准你走才能走 |
[14:12] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[14:13] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 |
[14:19] | Chief, I’m, uh, Adam Lucas. | 老大 我是亚当 卢卡斯 |
[14:20] | I’m Tommy’s partner. | 也就是汤米的搭档 |
[14:21] | I know who you are, | 我知道你是谁 |
[14:22] | and here’s what you need to know… | 我现在只想知道 |
[14:24] | you need to get this resolved as soon as possible, | 此事你得速战速决 |
[14:26] | for your partner, for you, | 为了你的搭档 也为了你自己 |
[14:27] | and for the department. | 更为了警局 |
[14:30] | Right. | 好的 |
[14:34] | What the hell was that about? | 她到底是啥意思? |
[14:37] | She wants to move this along, | 她还打算继续查案子 |
[14:39] | meaning she wants me to confess. | 就是要我坦白从宽 |
[14:41] | Oh, well, right. | 好吧 |
[14:42] | It’s good to know she’s got your back. | 至少她是护着你的 |
[14:44] | With a bayonet. | 头悬刺刀 何谈保护 |
[14:47] | This looks kinda bad, doesn’t it? | 看起来不怎么妙 是不? |
[14:49] | Yeah, well, it won’t | 是啊 至少我们担心的 |
[14:50] | once we find out what really happened. | 不会成真 |
[14:52] | Now do you remember anything about last night, | 那么你对昨晚的事情还记得多少 |
[14:53] | even something little? | 一点点也行 |
[14:56] | Well, I’ve been racking my brain. | 我都绞尽脑汁了 |
[14:59] | I can’t think of anything that happened to Skylar, | 司盖丽出了什么事我真的一点都不知道 |
[15:00] | but… | 但是 |
[15:03] | most bars have a surveillance camera. | 大多数酒吧都有监控仪器 |
[15:05] | Right. We checked | 是的 我们也查过 |
[15:06] | O’Connor’s. They do. | 柯诺尔家的 他们确实有 |
[15:07] | The tapes are on their way. | 当晚的录像正在调查 |
[15:13] | So this is you and Tommy | 就是说在司盖丽到那里之前 |
[15:15] | before Skylar got there. | 是你和汤米在那里 |
[15:20] | “I remember us making up like crazy,” | 我记得咱俩和好的时候才疯狂呢 |
[15:24] | “mind-blowing sex.” | 销魂地滚床单 |
[15:26] | “We were a lot younger then.” | 我们那时候还小 |
[15:27] | Okay, fast-forward, please. | 快进下 谢谢 |
[15:30] | “Let’s check into that hotel.” | 我们开房吧 |
[15:34] | “Maybe we’ll regret it in the morning…” | 也许我们明早会后悔 |
[15:35] | Further. Further. | 再往前 |
[15:41] | “You haven’t returned any of my calls.” | 你还没回过我的电话 |
[15:44] | “You have to stop this, okay?” | 你不能再这样了 |
[15:46] | “You can’t do this anymore.” | 你不能再这样了 |
[15:49] | I can’t read the whispering. | 声音太小 听不清楚 |
[15:50] | “Just stop it, all right?” | 别这样了行不? |
[15:52] | “I had to see you. I had to see you tonight.” | 我要看着你 今晚要看着你 |
[15:55] | “You don’t… do not… you… it has to end now.” | 不行 不能这样 不能再这样了 |
[15:59] | “You have to”… he slurred the last words. | 不行也得行 剩下的话就省掉了 |
[16:01] | “Just hear me out, please.” | 请听我说完 |
[16:04] | “You’re going to regret this.” | 你会为此后悔的 |
[16:06] | – “Come on.” – Mm. | – 过来 – 嗯 |
[16:11] | Are you sure that’s what he said, | 你确定是他说的 |
[16:13] | “you’re gonna regret this”? | 你会为此后悔? |
[16:14] | I’m very confident. | 绝对是他说的 |
[16:16] | I’ve been doing this professionally for 20 years. | 我干这行二十多年了还没出过岔子 |
[16:18] | Thank you, Meryl. | 谢谢 梅瑞乐 |
[16:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:25] | So Steve Owen said that Skylar | 如史蒂文 欧恩所说 司盖丽 |
[16:27] | wasn’t just interested in Tommy, | 不是仅仅对汤米有兴趣 |
[16:28] | she was practically stalking him. | 她已经在跟踪他了 |
[16:31] | Right. So he was trying to get her to back off. | 没错 而他是想让她趁早罢手 |
[16:33] | She won’t. He has too much to drink. | 她才不会善罢甘休 他可是喝多了 |
[16:35] | He threatens her. He gets violent? | 他威胁她了 还动手了? |
[16:37] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[16:38] | Tommy knows lots of ways to break up with women. | 汤米甩女人的手段要多少有多少 |
[16:40] | Violence is not one of them. | 真不至于动手 |
[16:44] | Oh. | 好吧 |
[16:46] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[16:47] | C.S.U. techs | 鉴证科技组 |
[16:49] | found it hidden in the brush | 在你找到汤米距离 |
[16:50] | about 20 yards from where you discovered Tommy. | 二十码的树丛里找到了这个 |
[16:53] | It was covered in Skylar Green’s blood. | 染着司盖丽 格林的血 |
[16:56] | Could you hold that for me? Thank you. | 帮我拿一下行不? 谢了 |
[16:59] | Now… | 现在 |
[17:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:06] | Can I have this? | 给我这个好吗? |
[17:09] | As you can see, the ligature marks | 你看 捆绑的痕迹 |
[17:11] | match up perfectly. | 非常吻合 |
[17:13] | Let me see that. | 我来看看 |
[17:14] | The belt had trace leather on it | 捆绑的痕迹留有残余的皮革 |
[17:16] | that came from something else. | 但是出自从别的东西 |
[17:18] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在查 |
[17:21] | What are you not telling us? | 还有什么没说的? |
[17:23] | Yeah, well, | 嗯 额 |
[17:25] | we found epithelials on the belt. | 我们发现皮带上的皮屑 |
[17:27] | And we have a D.N.A. match. | 并做了Dna配对 |
[17:33] | Tommy. | 是汤米 |
[18:24] | Skylar’s friends say that she was infatuated with you. | 司盖丽的朋友说她完全被你迷住了 |
[18:27] | Records show that she sent you over a hundred texts | 记录也显示从你跟她会面开始 |
[18:29] | since you first interviewed her. | 她给你发了几百条信息 |
[18:32] | Tommy, we found your hair in her bed. | 汤米 我们在她床上发现了你的头发 |
[18:34] | Okay, there was no… relationship. | 我们之间… 什么也没有 |
[18:37] | I wasn’t sleeping with her. | 我没和她上床 |
[18:39] | Then how did it get there? | 那事情怎么会变成这样? |
[18:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:42] | We found Skylar’s fingernail polish | 我们在你的抓痕里发现有 |
[18:45] | in your scratches. | 司盖丽的指甲油 |
[18:47] | There is video | 还有一段看起来 |
[18:49] | of you apparently threatening her. | 像是你在威胁她的视频 |
[18:51] | And your belt… | 而你的皮带… |
[18:53] | is the murder weapon. | 就是凶器 |
[18:56] | Somebody’s doing this… | 有人设计… |
[18:58] | framing me. | 陷害我 |
[19:00] | That’s why they drugged me. | 这就是为什么他们给我下药 |
[19:03] | What? | 怎么? |
[19:05] | Your blood work came back normal. | 你的血液检测是正常的 |
[19:10] | No drugs found. | 没有毒品 |
[19:17] | I did not kill Skylar Green! | 我没有杀司盖丽 格林! |
[19:26] | I didn’t kill Skylar Green. | 我没杀司盖丽 格林 |
[19:29] | Tommy, we believe you. We’re your friends. | 汤米 我们相信你 我们是你的朋友 |
[19:32] | We think that you might have been framed. | 我们认为你很有可能被人陷害了 |
[19:34] | But we just can’t prove it. | 但是我们证明不了这一点 |
[19:35] | Yet. | 目前还不行 |
[19:37] | So we need another way of tackling it. | 所以我们得另辟蹊径 |
[19:38] | Have you got another lead | 你有没有什么线索 |
[19:40] | or anything? | 之类的? |
[19:49] | Hello, Chief Martin. | 马丁局长 你好 |
[19:51] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里? |
[19:53] | As blunt as always, Dr. Hunt. | 亨特医生 你还是一如既往的犀利啊 |
[19:55] | Chief Martin has come to us as a courtesy | 马丁局长为了沙利文警探的案子 |
[19:58] | with developments in the Detective Sullivan case. | 需求我们的帮助 |
[20:00] | Have a seat, please. | 请坐吧 |
[20:03] | You two work closely with detective Sullivan. | 你们俩和沙利文警探在工作上合作密切 |
[20:06] | And you have an understandable loyalty to him. | 你们也非常信任他 |
[20:09] | But I’m here to tell you that Detective Sullivan | 但是我要告诉你们 沙利文警探 |
[20:12] | may not be the man that you think he is. | 并不是你们所想的那样 |
[20:14] | Meaning what? | 什么意思? |
[20:15] | We’ve determined that after they left the bar, | 我们确信他们离开酒吧以后 |
[20:18] | Detective Sullivan and the victim | 沙利文警探和被害人 |
[20:20] | wound up at a nightclub… | 在一家夜总会里闹得很不愉快… |
[20:22] | The Red Light. | 红灯夜总会 |
[20:23] | Right. That’s one of Steve Owen’s clubs. | 哦 这是史蒂文 欧恩拥有的其中一家俱乐部 |
[20:25] | We think that Skylar’s murder | 我们认为司盖乐被谋杀一案 |
[20:27] | may have something to do with his case. | 可能和他有关 |
[20:29] | We know this because Detective Sullivan | 我们知道这件事是因为沙利文警探 |
[20:31] | got into a fight with a bouncer at the club. | 和俱乐部里的保安打了一架 |
[20:35] | The club has filed a complaint. | 那家俱乐部已经提交了控诉 |
[20:36] | The bouncer stated | 保安说 |
[20:38] | that the attack was completely unprovoked, | 那次打斗根本就是无理取闹 |
[20:41] | that Sullivan was just belligerent, | 沙利文非常的好斗 |
[20:43] | looking for violence. | 就是想找人打一架 |
[20:45] | That’s his side of the story. | 一面之词 |
[20:46] | Of course he’s gonna blame Tommy. | 他当然会怪汤米了 |
[20:48] | Yes, well, there’s more. | 是啊 不过 还有呢 |
[20:50] | Because of the circumstances, | 基于这样的情况 |
[20:52] | the NYPD has agreed to unseal confidential facts | 纽约警察局同意开封 |
[20:56] | about Detective Sullivan’s file. | 沙利文警探档案的保密证据 |
[20:59] | His last year there, | 沙利文在那边的最后一年 |
[21:01] | Sullivan chased down and beat a suspect badly. | 他曾抓到一名嫌疑犯并且还狠狠地揍了他一顿 |
[21:04] | That’s why he left New York. | 这就是他离开纽约的原因 |
[21:07] | According to the hospital records, | 根据医院的记录 |
[21:08] | the man was in intensive care for over two months. | 那个人在重症监护病房躺了两个多月 |
[21:11] | This has no details about the circumstances. | 关于那次情况并没有具体描述啊 |
[21:13] | It could be totally out of context. | 可能根本就是断章取义 |
[21:15] | We’ll get the details. | 我们会拿到细节内容的 |
[21:17] | But the most overriding context | 但最重要的问题是 |
[21:19] | is that Detective Sullivan | 沙利文警探 |
[21:21] | has a pathological problem with control. | 他很难控制住自己 |
[21:23] | Now from the beginning, | 从现在开始 |
[21:25] | neither of you should’ve been on this case. | 你们俩谁都不要插手这个案子了 |
[21:27] | You are not any longer. | 你们别再管了 |
[21:28] | I don’t work for you. | 我又不为你做事 |
[21:31] | I’m pulling you at the Chief’s request. | 我建议你听从局长的要求吧 |
[21:33] | She’s absolutely right. | 她说的没错 |
[21:34] | The police department and this office | 警察局和法医 |
[21:36] | have got to maintain objectivity. | 都必须得保持客观 |
[21:37] | Objectivity… | 客观… |
[21:39] | or appearances? | 还是只是做场面? |
[21:41] | At this point, | 现在 |
[21:42] | you will distance yourself from Detective Sullivan, | 你们和沙利文警探保持距离 |
[21:45] | you will not do or say anything | 不要做也不要说任何会 |
[21:47] | that could further jeopardize the case against him. | 进一步使得这个案子危及到他的事 |
[21:49] | Curtis is waiting to brief us on Skylar’s autopsy. | 柯蒂斯正等着给我们汇报司盖丽的尸检结果呢 |
[21:52] | We’ll be back. | 我们马上回来 |
[21:54] | That report doesn’t leave this office. | 这份报告就放这了 |
[21:56] | This is your chance to read it. | 你们趁现在看看吧 |
[22:11] | I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[22:14] | I don’t know what to think. | 也不知道该怎么想 |
[22:15] | Tommy never told me about what happened in New York. | 汤米从来没有跟我说过纽约的事 |
[22:18] | It’s like you said, we don’t know the circumstances. | 就像你说的 我们不明白那个情况 |
[22:21] | I know. I just wish I was more convinced. | 我知道 真希望我可以更确信一点 |
[22:23] | Megan, I’ve seen | 梅根 我曾经见过 |
[22:24] | it happen to cops… | 这样的事发生在警察身上… |
[22:25] | 20, 30 years of constant pressure, | 二三十年下来积累的压力 |
[22:28] | one day they just crack. | 有天突然就崩溃爆发了 |
[22:35] | And we also matched his belt to the murder. | 我们也证实了他的皮带就是凶器 |
[22:38] | Well, based on the evidence, if this case were in my court, | 唉 有了证据 如果这个案子在我的法庭上 |
[22:42] | we’d already be in sentencing. | 我们都已经在量刑了 |
[22:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:46] | But? | 可是呢? |
[22:48] | But I keep telling myself it’s not Tommy. | 可我始终告诉自己不是汤米干的 |
[22:50] | It’s… he’s not capable of this. | 这… 他做不出这样的事 |
[22:53] | Well, you’re not gonna like what I have to say, | 哎 我的话你肯定不爱听 |
[22:54] | but I never trusted him. | 我可从来都不相信他 |
[22:55] | You really do have a knack | 你还真有本事说一些 |
[22:57] | for saying the exact opposite of what I want you to say. | 我极不爱听的话啊 |
[22:59] | I am just being honest with you. | 我只是跟你说实话罢了 |
[23:00] | Look at his background. | 看看他的背景 |
[23:02] | What? | 什么? |
[23:03] | He’s a cop from a broken family in Queens. | 他是一个来自皇后区的破碎家庭的警察 |
[23:05] | I mean, I know we can’t control where we come from… | 我也知道 人不能决定自己的出身… |
[23:06] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[23:08] | Do you realize what a snob you sound like? | 你知道自己这样说有多势力吗? |
[23:10] | I just want you to be honest | 我只是想让你诚实地 |
[23:12] | about what’s really going on here. | 面对当下发生的事 |
[23:14] | You were in love with him years ago. | 你们俩相爱已经是几年前的事了 |
[23:16] | – No, I was not in love with him. – And then he hurt you. | – 不 我没有和他相爱 – 然后他伤了你 |
[23:19] | And you’re carrying around all these unresolved feelings. | 你始终还有这些难过的情绪 |
[23:21] | No, that was a long time ago. I’m over that. | 才没有 这都是老掉牙的事了 我没事了 |
[23:23] | No, you’re not. | 不 你没有 |
[23:25] | Your emotions are getting in the way of your judgment. | 你的情感要战胜理智了 |
[23:28] | Let go of this. Let justice take its course. | 别再想这个了 让理智主宰一切吧 |
[23:31] | Tommy doesn’t need you. | 汤米需要的不是你 |
[23:34] | He needs a plea bargain. | 他需要的是一份认罪辩诉协议 |
[23:36] | And you look like you need some rest. | 你需要休息一下 |
[23:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢关心 |
[23:42] | I’m gonna let you get some. | 我先走了 你休息吧 |
[23:44] | I love you. | 爱你哦 |
[23:52] | She’s wrong, you know? | 她说得不对 你知道吗? |
[23:54] | Tommy wouldn’t do that. He wouldn’t hurt someone. | 汤米不会那么做的 他不会伤害别人的 |
[23:57] | You can’t give up on him. | 你不能放弃他 |
[23:59] | Um, honestly, Lace… | 说实话 莱丝… |
[24:02] | I don’t know what else I can do. | 我不知道我还能怎么做 |
[24:05] | The facts are not on Tommy’s side. | 所有的证据都指向他 |
[24:07] | The fact is, he saved both our lives. | 事实是 他救过我们命 |
[24:09] | You have to help him. | 你必须帮他 |
[24:11] | I know I owe it to him… | 我知道我欠他太多… |
[24:14] | You owe it to yourself. | 你欠你自己的 |
[24:17] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[24:19] | Take a guess. | 自己猜咯 |
[24:47] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[24:48] | The fight with the bouncer in the nightclub… | 之前汤米和夜总会保镖打过架 |
[24:51] | I need you to meet me there now. | 我们在夜总会那里见面 |
[24:52] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[25:06] | Open up. | 打开 |
[25:22] | So anytime you want to tell me what’s going on, | 你准备什么时候 跟我说说现在是个 |
[25:25] | please feel free. | 什么情况 |
[25:26] | I mean, never mind we’re not supposed to be | 我是说 别在意我们不该来 |
[25:28] | anywhere near this case… | 跟这个案子有关的地方 |
[25:29] | There he is. | 他在这儿 |
[25:33] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[25:35] | The back room is closed. | 闲人免进 |
[25:36] | Good for you. | 不错啊 |
[25:39] | Recognize this guy? | 认识这个人吗? |
[25:41] | He was out of control, like he was on something. | 他完全失控了 貌似嗑药了 |
[25:44] | Refused to leave. | 而且还不肯走 |
[25:46] | He gave me this. | 这就是他弄的 |
[25:48] | – I gave him that. – Excellent. | -我也还击了 – 很好 |
[25:50] | And where exactly in the club did this fight take place? | 你们斗殴的具体地点在哪里? |
[25:52] | When you split his lip, did he go down hard? | 你打他的嘴的时候 他摔倒了吗? |
[25:55] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 是啊 |
[25:57] | Where was that? | 摔倒在哪儿? |
[26:00] | Right about here. | 就是这儿 |
[26:05] | Then this… | 我想这个… |
[26:07] | would be Tommy’s blood. | 应该就是汤米的血 |
[26:10] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[26:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:12] | Got a knife? | 有没有刀? |
[26:13] | Yeah, I do. | 有 |
[26:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:59] | You know, I really don’t get it. | 我还是搞不懂 |
[27:01] | We already tested Tommy’s blood. | 我们已经检测过汤米的血液了 |
[27:02] | You said there was definitely no sign of any drugs. | 根本没有检测到毒品 |
[27:04] | That blood was drawn the morning after the murder. | 那血液是在早晨发现谋杀之后抽的 |
[27:07] | It would’ve already metabolized any drugs. | 毒品肯定已经通过新陈代谢排出体外了 |
[27:09] | This blood was spilled ten hours earlier, | 而这些血液是十个小时之前流的 |
[27:11] | without any chance to metabolize. | 还没有来得及进行新陈代谢 |
[27:25] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[27:27] | What? What have you found? | 什么? 你发现什么了? |
[27:29] | Tommy was drugged. | 汤米是被下药了 |
[27:32] | Thanks for seeing us… | 谢谢你能来见我们 |
[27:35] | Hello, Kate. | 你好 凯特 |
[27:36] | The Chief understood you had medical evidence to present, | 主任很理解你们要呈现医学证据的心情 |
[27:38] | so she asked me to be here as well. | 所以就让我一起过来了 |
[27:40] | I also understood that you two were offthe case. | 尽管我说的很明白 你们跟这件案子没关系了 |
[27:43] | But let’s see what you’ve got. | 但我还是想看看你们找到了什么 |
[27:45] | Detective Sullivan’s blood work. | 沙利文警官的血液检测结果 |
[27:47] | The spike that you will see is called zolpidem. | 你看到的这个突起叫做唑吡坦 |
[27:51] | It acts just like a roofie. | 跟安定的效果差不多 |
[27:52] | It also explains all of his symptoms… | 这也解释了所有他的症状 |
[27:54] | compliance, aggression, | 顺从性 攻击性 |
[27:56] | loss of memory. | 以及部分记忆丧失的情况 |
[27:58] | It also proves that he was drugged | 同时也证明了司盖丽 格林被杀的那晚 |
[28:00] | the night that Skylar Green was killed. | 他被下药了 |
[28:02] | Which implies that he was framed. | 这就表明了他是被陷害的 |
[28:04] | Meaning that you have the wrong man. | 也就是说你们抓错人了 |
[28:05] | You got this blood off the nightclub carpet? | 你们从夜总会的地毯上找到这些血液的? |
[28:08] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[28:09] | How do you know the carpet wasn’t contaminated? | 你们怎么知道地毯没有被污染? |
[28:11] | There are probably traces of drugs everywhere in that place. | 那种地方可能到处都能检测到毒品 |
[28:13] | Well, the point is the context. | 重点是汤米的陈述 |
[28:14] | Tommy said he was drugged, that is supporting evidence. | 汤米说过他被下药了 这就是证据 |
[28:17] | Yes, but the problem is, | 但问题是 |
[28:19] | the rest of the evidence is extremely overwhelming. | 其他的证据依然是压倒性的 |
[28:21] | But you can’t just ignore this. This is reasonable doubt. | 但是你们不能忽略这个证据 这是合理怀疑 |
[28:26] | All right, how about this? | 好吧 这样行不行? |
[28:27] | You call the D.A. | 你去找地方检察官 |
[28:29] | You ask him to release Detective Sullivan | 只要沙利文警官签署保证书 |
[28:30] | on his own recognizance for just 24 hours. | 你可以让他获得保释 只要24个小时就够了 |
[28:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[28:34] | Sensorial reenactment. | 知觉重演 |
[28:35] | Maybe he can retrace his steps last night, | 可能他能想起来那晚发生的事情 |
[28:37] | remember some details, | 并记起来一些细节 |
[28:38] | so that we can find the real killer. | 那我们就能找到真正的凶手 |
[28:40] | Megan’s right. | 梅根是对的 |
[28:41] | There are legitimate studies to support that. | 这种做法有合理的研究支持 |
[28:42] | Regardless, I can’t condone his release. | 不管怎么样 我不能放了他 |
[28:45] | Now if Detective Sullivan wants to make bail, | 但如果沙利文警官想获得保释的话 |
[28:48] | of course, he can do this on his own. | 他当然可以这么做 |
[28:50] | He can’t make bail. Bail is set at $2 million. | 不可能 保释费要200万 |
[28:53] | Could… could you ask the D.A. to reduce it? | 你能不能… 让地方检察官减少点保释费 |
[28:56] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做? |
[28:57] | As a gesture of support to one of your own. | 作为对下属的支持 |
[28:59] | I can’t take the risk | 正因为他是我的下属 |
[29:00] | precisely because he isone of my own. | 我才不能冒这个险 |
[29:03] | So you’re going to let an innocent man | 所以你就可以让一个无辜的人 |
[29:05] | lose his career and his freedom… | 失去他的职业还有自由… |
[29:07] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[29:08] | because you need to cover your own ass | 只是为了保住你自己 |
[29:10] | and get a really good headline? | 和火爆的新闻头条 |
[29:11] | For all appearances, | 各方面的事实都显示 |
[29:12] | Detective Sullivan dug his own grave. | 沙利文是在自掘坟墓 |
[29:15] | And for whatever reason, | 不管什么原因 |
[29:17] | you seem very anxious to join him. | 你迫切想跟他共赴黄泉啊 |
[29:25] | Could you give us a minute, please? | 能给我们一点时间吗? |
[29:27] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[29:31] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么? |
[29:32] | That woman has an agenda. | 那个女人是有备而来 |
[29:34] | Yeah, a legitimate one. | 没错 她做的是对的 |
[29:35] | She’s gotta stand up against corruption in her own ranks. | 她想要整治自己队伍中的腐败现象 |
[29:38] | Oh, that was really good. Where are the teleprompters? | 哦 那真是不错啊 她的题词装置呢? |
[29:40] | Why are you going this far out on a limb | 你这么铤而走险是为了什么? |
[29:42] | for Tommy Sullivan? | 为了汤米 沙利文? |
[29:44] | Is there something going on between you two? | 你们之间发生过什么吗? |
[29:45] | No. | 没有 |
[29:47] | But? | 但是? |
[29:48] | What? | 什么? |
[29:49] | What… what are you not telling me? | 你… 你有什么是没有告诉我的? |
[29:52] | I… I knew him when I was in New York. | 我… 我是在纽约的时候认识他的 |
[29:55] | Uh, we used to date. | 我们曾经在一起过 |
[29:58] | And you never told me this? | 但你从来没有告诉我这些? |
[29:59] | It’s old news. | 都是过去的事了 |
[30:01] | Megan… | 梅根… |
[30:02] | the M.E.O. has to be impartial. | 我们法医办公室必须做到公正公平 |
[30:04] | You can’t advocate for a murder suspect. | 你不能偏袒一个犯罪嫌疑人 |
[30:07] | Listen, you’ve already been ordered off of this case. | 听着 你已被禁止涉足这件案子 |
[30:09] | You’ve got to stay away from him. | 你必须和他保持距离 |
[30:11] | Or what? | 否则怎样? |
[30:13] | Don’t make me go there, Megan. | 梅根 不要逼我 |
[30:23] | It’s your lucky day. | 这是你的幸运日 |
[30:24] | You made bail. | 你被保释了 |
[30:26] | What? | 什么? |
[30:28] | I don’t know anybody with that kind of money. | 我认识的人都没有这么多钱 |
[30:48] | So you never told me how you could afford, | 你是不打算说是怎么有钱 |
[30:51] | uh, my bail. | 付保释金的了 |
[30:53] | I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[30:54] | I put my condo up for collateral. | 我把我的公寓抵押了 |
[30:57] | Also… | 还有… |
[31:02] | everything else. | 其他一切 |
[31:06] | I don’t… I don’t know what to say. | 我… 我不知道说什么好 |
[31:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:13] | You did see that was your boss, right? | 你知道这是你的上司打来的 对吗? |
[31:15] | My former boss. She was calling to fire me. | 我的前任上司 她要炒了我 |
[31:17] | Because you’re helping me. | 因为你在帮助我 |
[31:20] | Megan, I don’t want you | 梅根 我不想让你 |
[31:22] | to put everything on the line like this. | 为我毫无保留的付出 |
[31:24] | Why? You did the same for me. | 为什么不? 你之前也为我这么做 |
[31:25] | Yeah, but there doesn’t have to be a quid pro quo. | 是的 但你不必要补偿我 |
[31:28] | The quid pro quo is… | 这补偿是… |
[31:31] | you tell me what really happened in New York. | 你告诉我在纽约到底发生了什么 |
[31:39] | My sister… | 我的姐姐… |
[31:42] | she died in a hit-and-run accident | 在大约一年前 |
[31:44] | about a year ago. | 死于一场肇事逃逸 |
[31:46] | Laura? | 萝拉? |
[31:48] | Oh, God. Tommy… | 哦 天呐 汤米… |
[31:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:51] | Somebody r… ran a red, | 那人闯了红灯 |
[31:53] | some Wall-Street type. | 华尔街式的 |
[31:55] | You know, and he’s paid his way out of two D.U.I.s. | 他被判酒后驾车 |
[31:58] | His lawyer convinced the judge that there was | 他的律师认为 |
[32:00] | reasonable doubt he was behind the wheel. | 有理由怀疑他是否在车内驾驶 |
[32:02] | And I lost control. | 然后我失控了 |
[32:07] | Broke some rules and broke some bones. | 触犯了一些法律 自己也受伤了 |
[32:10] | The guy didn’t press charges | 那人并没有提出控告 |
[32:11] | ’cause he didn’t want to be in the news, | 因为他不想上新闻 |
[32:13] | but NYPD tossed me, | 但纽约警察局收了我 |
[32:14] | and I came here for a fresh start. | 我来到这重新开始 |
[32:18] | You could’ve told me. | 你本可以告诉我的 |
[32:20] | Yeah, I thought it would scare you. | 我怕会吓到你 |
[32:22] | Oh… It scares me. | 哦.. 是吓到我了 |
[32:26] | But the part of you that | 但是你为你姐姐 |
[32:28] | 挺身而出 触犯了法律 | |
[32:31] | it’s the same part that helped me and Lacey, so… | 也为了我和莱丝挺身而出 所以… |
[32:35] | I don’t know how I feel about it. | 我不知道我感受如何 |
[32:37] | I’m certainly not gonna decide right now. | 但我肯定不会马上抉择的 |
[33:01] | You’re sure I was here? | 你确定我曾在这儿? |
[33:02] | ‘Cause I got nothing. | 我什么都没想起来 |
[33:04] | Can you turn up the lights and the music | 你能像几天前的晚上那样 |
[33:06] | like they would’ve been a couple nights ago? | 打灯 放些音乐吗? |
[33:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[33:31] | I was here. | 我曾在这里 |
[33:34] | With Skylar. She… | 和 司盖丽一起 她… |
[33:38] | She’s trying to show me something. | 她在给我展示什么 |
[33:42] | Uh, it’s like a picture or a… it’s a photograph. | 恩 像是一幅图画或是… 是张照片 |
[33:45] | Keep trying. | 继续想 |
[33:47] | I… | 我… |
[33:48] | I can’t. It… | 我不能… |
[33:50] | Do you think that she actually did find something | 你认为她真的发现了 |
[33:52] | in the Steve Owen case? | 史蒂文 欧恩案子中的什么吗? |
[33:56] | Adam, it’s me. Meet us at the crime scene. | 亚当 是我 来犯罪现场见我们 |
[34:03] | If Skylar owned a computer, we couldn’t find it. | 司盖丽有台电脑 但我们没找到 |
[34:06] | Well, if she printed something out, isn’t there a… | 如果她打印了一些什么 那里难道没有… |
[34:08] | Ah, a picture still in the cache, right. | 在储存器里仍有张图片 |
[34:10] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 我们来看看 |
[34:21] | Oh, ho, ho. Ho. Ho. | 哦 哦 哦 |
[34:22] | That’s Steve Owen’s club. | 这是史蒂文 欧恩的俱乐部 |
[34:24] | Yeah, look in the background. | 是的 看这背景 |
[34:25] | Steve Owen. | 史蒂文 欧恩 |
[34:26] | And the time stamp… | 还有时间标记… |
[34:27] | November 17th, 11:30 P.M. | 11月17日晚上11点30分 |
[34:28] | That’s when he was supposedly killing his partner. | 这可能是他杀死他搭档的时间 |
[34:30] | Skylar finally found someone who could prove his alibi. | 司盖丽最终找到可以提供他不在场证据的人 |
[34:32] | That’s why she was killed. | 这就是为什么她会被杀死 |
[34:34] | Time stamp’s can be incorrect or faked. | 时间可能造假 |
[34:36] | No, this is definitely real, | 不 这时间是真实的 |
[34:38] | otherwise, she wouldn’t have been killed. | 不然她不会被杀 |
[34:39] | Besides, it’d be easy to I.D. | 另外 这很容易进行身份确认 |
[34:41] | These people in the photo, | 这些在照片上的人 |
[34:42] | have them confirm the time frame. | 更加证实了时间的准确性 |
[34:44] | Then that means | 这意味着 |
[34:45] | her killer knew that she was bringing it to you. | 杀死她的人知道她要给你什么 |
[34:48] | Tommy? | 汤米? |
[34:50] | I chased him outside. | 我追他到了外面 |
[34:53] | See, I was weak | 我当时很虚弱 |
[34:56] | and my head was spinning, | 而且头很晕 |
[34:58] | and I fell. | 然后我跌倒了 |
[35:00] | He ran. | 他跑了 |
[35:02] | I… I couldn’t keep up with him, but he… | 我… 我追不上他 但他… |
[35:12] | but he hopped a fence. | 爬过了栅栏 |
[35:16] | This is where he went over, right here. | 这里就是他爬过去的地方 |
[35:37] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[35:43] | This looks like the sample of fabric | 这正是我们在你皮带上找到的 |
[35:45] | that we found in your belt. | 纺织物样本 |
[35:49] | It’s got some kind of dust on it. | 上面有些尘土 |
[35:52] | Maybe there’s something in the trial evidence | 也许试验可以发现些什么 |
[35:54] | that’ll help us I.D. the real killer. | 这能帮我们找到凶手的身份 |
[35:56] | I’ll check it out. I’ll go see his lawyer. | 我来查 去跟他的律师见一面 |
[36:05] | Remarkable. | 难以置信 |
[36:07] | I tried so hard to prove Steve Owen’s alibi, | 我找了这么久史蒂文 欧恩的不在场证明 |
[36:09] | and you turn up solid evidence in two days. | 你却在两天内就找到了实证 |
[36:12] | Well, it took Skylar months. | 这是司盖丽花了数个月的成果 |
[36:14] | We have to assume that | 我们必须假设栽赃 |
[36:15] | whoever framed Steve Owen for murder | 史蒂文 欧恩成为凶手的那个人 |
[36:17] | killed her, too. | 也杀了司盖乐 |
[36:18] | And framed you in the process. | 并且阻碍你的调查进程 |
[36:21] | My understanding is, you were arrested for her murder? | 我知道 你是因为谋杀才被捕的? |
[36:24] | Yeah. Look, I… I proved your client is innocent. | 是的 看… 我证明了你的客户是清白的 |
[36:26] | I was just hoping | 我只是希望 |
[36:28] | you might be able to do the same for me. | 你也能够为我辩护 |
[36:30] | I’d like to look at all the evidence you’ve collected, | 我需要看你收集到的所有证据 |
[36:32] | admissible or not. | 是否可以用 |
[36:33] | I’ll pull the files. | 我把文件拿出来 |
[36:35] | Let’s see what we can find. | 看看我们能发现些什么 |
[36:39] | Oh, uh, Steve should be here any minute. | 哦 史蒂文任何时候都可能过来 |
[36:44] | If Kate finds out we helped you, | 如果凯特知道我们帮助了你 |
[36:46] | we all goin’ down, big-time. | 我们就死定了 |
[36:48] | If it makes you feel any better, | 要是能让你好过点 |
[36:50] | I’ll probably get fired, too. | 我也可能会被开除的 |
[36:51] | It doesn’t. | 不会的 |
[36:53] | The fibers from the belt | 被用来勒死 司盖丽 格林 |
[36:54] | that was used to strangle Skylar Green | 的皮带上的纤维 |
[36:56] | match the fibers from the fence. | 和栅栏上的是一样的 |
[36:58] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[37:00] | But the piece you recovered tells us something else. | 但是你新拿来的那块也告诉了我们其他的信息 |
[37:03] | Hmm. Machine stitching. | 机器缝纫的痕迹 |
[37:06] | It looks like the seam of a glove. | 这看上去像缝手套的 |
[37:07] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[37:09] | So our killer wore gloves. | 所以嫌疑人带着手套 |
[37:10] | That narrows it down to, like, anyone. | 这缩小范围到 任何人 |
[37:12] | Not quite. | 不完全是 |
[37:13] | Look at that. | 看看那个 |
[37:14] | The dust we found on the glove fragment… | 我们从手套碎片上找到的灰尘 |
[37:17] | it’s gypsum and recycled paper. | 是石膏和可循环利用的纸屑 |
[37:18] | Comes from new drywall. | 来自干式墙 |
[37:20] | So it’s not just any glove. It’s a work glove. | 所以它不只是手套 还是工作手套 |
[37:22] | Used in construction. | 使用于建筑 |
[37:26] | Megan, we got a problem. | 梅根 我们有问题了 |
[37:44] | – Aah! – Ohh! | – 啊! – 哦! |
[37:52] | Ah! | 啊! |
[38:12] | Ah! | 啊! |
[38:15] | Oh! | 哦! |
[38:19] | Uhh! | 啊! |
[38:27] | Aah! | 啊! |
[38:32] | Ohh! | 噢! |
[38:33] | – Tommy. Tommy. – Yeah. | – 汤米 汤米 – 在这儿 |
[38:35] | Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[38:37] | Tommy, stay down. Just… | 汤米 蹲着别起来 就… |
[38:39] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我很好 |
[38:40] | – Stop. – I’m fine. | – 别啊 – 我很好 |
[38:41] | Stop. Rel… | 别起来 放松… |
[38:42] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[38:45] | Where’s it hurt? | 哪里伤到了? |
[38:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:48] | You big dummy. | 你这大傻瓜 |
[38:50] | I just need… I need C.P.R. | 我需要… 需要氯霉素 |
[38:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:55] | You need a pop in the mouth. | 你的嘴要好好治疗了 |
[38:59] | So we found this at your house. | 我们在你房子里找到了这个 |
[39:03] | It’s Steve Owen’s accounting book, | 是史蒂文 欧恩的账本 |
[39:05] | with all the cooking. | 上面有所有的数据 |
[39:06] | You’ve been skimming off of every deal | 你从每个你接过的 |
[39:08] | you were an attorney on. | 案子中挑选它 |
[39:09] | When his partner Jason found out, | 他的伙伴杰森知道后 |
[39:11] | you killed him, | 你杀了他 |
[39:12] | tried to frame Owen for the murder. | 想要嫁祸给欧恩 |
[39:14] | And you suppressed any evidence | 你隐瞒了所有有利于 |
[39:15] | that would’ve strengthened his case. | 他的案子的证据 |
[39:17] | This is all circumstantial. | 这是无中生有 |
[39:18] | That’s true, except for | 是的 除了 |
[39:21] | we found these gloves in your car | 我们在你车里找到了这些手套 |
[39:23] | under the driver’s seat. | 在驾驶座下方 |
[39:25] | We found fragments | 我们找到了 |
[39:26] | of the leather gloves | 皮手套的碎片 |
[39:28] | on a fence near the crime scene. | 在犯罪现场附近的栅栏上 |
[39:30] | And identical leather on the murder weapon. | 还有凶器上面一模一样的皮革 |
[39:33] | Skylar Green called you at your office | 司盖丽 格林在被杀当天 |
[39:35] | the day she was murdered. | 打电话到你办公室 |
[39:37] | She wanted to tell you something that she found out. | 她想告诉你她找到的一些情况 |
[39:40] | You knew you had to silence her. | 你知道你要让她永远闭嘴 |
[39:43] | You killed an innocent girl, | 你无情地杀了一个 |
[39:46] | a sweet girl, in cold blood. | 无辜的好女孩 |
[39:49] | All Skylar wanted to do | 司盖丽想要证明的 |
[39:51] | was to prove that her friend was innocent. | 只是她朋友是无辜的 |
[39:52] | You killed her for it, | 你就为此杀了她 |
[39:53] | just like you did Jason Banning. | 就像你杀了杰森 巴恩一样 |
[39:55] | I want you to know that I’m gonna do | 你要知道 我会 |
[39:57] | everything in my power | 用尽我的所有 |
[39:59] | to make sure that you never see the light of day again. | 来确保你再也无法重见天日 |
[40:03] | Is there anything else you want to say, Mr. Lawson? | 你还有什么要说的吗 劳森先生? |
[40:07] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[40:11] | And with my profound apologies to the defendant and his family, | 同时我要向被告及其家庭致以深深的歉意 |
[40:15] | I motion for dismissal of all charges | 我请求撤销对 |
[40:18] | against Steve Owen. | 史蒂文 欧恩的指控 |
[40:20] | The motion is granted. | 请求成立 |
[40:23] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[40:28] | – You ready? – All right. | – 你准备好了吗? – 可以了 |
[40:31] | No need to apologize. | 不需要道歉 |
[40:35] | On second thought, go ahead. | 回头一想 还是说吧 |
[40:38] | I hope you can understand the position I was in. | 我希望你能明白我的立场 |
[40:41] | You mean being wrong? | 你是说犯错误? |
[40:42] | Oh, you are not going to accept an apology gracefully, are you? | 哦 你是不会坦然接受道歉的是吧? |
[40:45] | Mnh-mnh. | 嗯哼 |
[40:46] | Well, I’m just glad you’re back. | 不过 很高兴你回来了 |
[40:48] | Tommy Sullivan is lucky to have you in his corner. | 汤米 沙利文有你的支持真幸运 |
[40:52] | I’m just glad you weren’t wrong about him. | 我很高兴你没看错他 |
[40:53] | Uh, that remains to be seen. | 啊 有待观察 |
[40:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[40:59] | I’ll see you at work. | 工作见 |
[41:05] | How’s the arm? | 手臂怎么样了? |
[41:08] | Thanks to the wonders of modern medication, it’s fine. | 幸亏有神奇的现代医疗 好多了 |
[41:10] | Listen, I don’t know how to thank the both of you. | 听着 我不知道怎么谢谢你们俩 |
[41:13] | Yeah, that’s not really true. He tried to hug me. | 才不是呢 他想给我来个熊抱 |
[41:15] | Didn’t go down well. | 结果不是很顺利 |
[41:16] | Yeah, he’s uncomfortable with displays of affection. | 是啊 他不习惯感情的流露 |
[41:18] | Oh, it’s nice to know the two of you are so evolved. | 噢 知道你们两个的发展真不错 |
[41:23] | So I’ll… see you back there. | 那么我… 回头见了 |
[41:29] | Right. I gotta go. Um… | 好的 我得走了 呃… |
[41:33] | Yeah. You do realize this is… | 你知道这是… |
[41:36] | where it all started, | 这是一切的开始 |
[41:38] | with an innocent invitation for drinks? | 一个单纯的喝酒邀请 |
[41:40] | There was nothing innocent about that invitation. | 那个邀请不可能有单纯的动机 |
[41:43] | Well, yeah, I mean, I used the case as an excuse, | 是啊 我是说 我用这案子做借口 |
[41:45] | but I’m not going to do it again. | 但是我不会再那样做了 |
[41:47] | So let’s go have a drink. | 我们去喝一杯吧 |
[41:48] | Oh, are you sure? | 噢 你确定? |
[41:50] | The last time you asked me out, | 上一次你请我喝一杯 |
[41:51] | you got arrested for murder. | 就因谋杀罪被逮捕了 |
[41:53] | You did come back to the bar that night… | 你那天晚上还是回酒吧了… |
[41:55] | to take me up on my offer. | 准备回应我的邀请了 |
[41:57] | I never should’ve admitted that. | 我不应该承认的 |
[41:58] | No, you shouldn’t have. | 是啊 不应该 |
[41:59] | It was a momentary lapse brought on by three tequilas. | 那是喝了三杯龙舌兰之后导致的脑袋短路 |
[42:02] | Which I hope to replicate with three more. | 所以我还想再来三杯 |
[42:04] | You are the eternal optimist. | 你真是不折不扣的乐观主义者 |
[42:07] | You know, you haven’t said no yet. | 你还没拒绝我呢 |
[42:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[42:13] | But I am going home tonight, alone. | 但是我今晚要一个人回家 |
[42:16] | Sure you are. | 走着瞧 |
[42:17] | Just stop talking. | 别说话了 |
[42:18] | Not my strong suit. | 我还真不擅长这个 |
[42:20] | Well, what is, really? | 那什么是你擅长的? |
[42:21] | Have three tequilas, I’ll show you. | 三杯龙舌兰下肚 我会让你见识见识 |