时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Da. | 是 |
[00:07] | Da. Spasibo. | 是 遵命 |
[00:41] | 三小时前 | |
[00:46] | Dr. Murphy. | 马尔菲医生 |
[00:47] | Hi. So nice to see you. | 嗨 很高兴见到你 |
[00:52] | – Excuse me, gentlemen. – Oh, excuse me. | – 抱歉 先生们 – 哦 失陪一下 |
[00:54] | I have to, uh, cut this short. | 我就… 截人之美了 |
[00:56] | Pardon me, governor. | 打扰了 州长 |
[00:58] | I wanted to introduce Kate to the ambassador. | 我想把凯特介绍给大使认识 |
[01:01] | Ambassador Arnof, | 阿尔诺夫大使 |
[01:02] | Dr. Kate Murphy, our chief medical examiner. | 凯特 马尔菲医生 我们的首席验尸官 |
[01:05] | Dobryj vecer. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[01:06] | Medical examiner? | 验尸官? |
[01:09] | Remind me to die in Philadelphia. | 这倒提醒了我要在费城醉生梦死 |
[01:13] | – Spasibo. – My pleasure. | – 过奖 – 我的荣幸 |
[01:14] | Enjoy your evening, gentlemen. | 好好享受你们的夜晚 先生们 |
[01:16] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[01:17] | And I have now exhausted | 我把自己仅知的 |
[01:18] | the three phrases of Russian that I know. | 三个俄语词都用光了 |
[01:20] | You’re doing great. | 你干的不错 |
[01:22] | The governor loves you. | 州长很中意你 |
[01:24] | He told me | 他跟我说 |
[01:24] | you’re one of the hot “faces of Philadelphia” | 你是他想推行”费城之容”的美女之一 |
[01:27] | he wants to put forward in order to attract foreign investment, | 这样他便可用来吸引外资了 |
[01:30] | which is basically as good as an endorsement | 这就代表了你国会的席位 |
[01:33] | for your congressional seat. | 已经基本敲定了 |
[01:35] | And I can’t say I disagree with him. | 我完全认同 |
[01:38] | You look incredible tonight. | 你今晚美极了 |
[01:42] | Your wife is here, isn’t she? | 你妻子不在这里吗? |
[01:43] | You know what? I’m gonna go powder my nose. | 你知道么? 我得去补补妆 |
[01:45] | – I’ll be back in a minute. – Mm. | – 我等下回来 – 恩 |
[01:58] | Vodka lime, please. | 莱姆伏特加 谢谢 |
[02:03] | Well, there is vodka | 好吧 这里有瓶伏特加 |
[02:07] | and there is vodka. | 还有个大美人 |
[02:10] | This is the latter. | 给大美人 |
[02:18] | Mmm. | 恩 |
[02:21] | Wow. | 哇 |
[02:22] | Mm. It’s honey vodka from Ukraine. | 恩 这是来自乌克兰的蜂蜜伏特加 |
[02:25] | – Another. – Oh, I shouldn’t. | – 再来一杯 – 哦 我不该再喝了 |
[02:27] | Ah, Hemingway said, “an intelligent man” | 哈 海明威说”智者” |
[02:28] | “must be drunk to spend time with fools.” | “若和愚者浪费时间 定是醉了” |
[02:31] | This room is full of fools. | 这一屋子都是傻瓜 |
[02:34] | Why is it that bartenders are always Hemingway fans? | 为何酒保总是海明威的粉丝呢? |
[02:37] | Ah, I’m not a fan. | 哈 我不是粉丝 |
[02:38] | – Mm. – And I’m not a bartender. | – 嗯 – 而且我也不是酒保 |
[02:41] | Who are you then? | 那你是谁? |
[02:43] | Sergei. | 谢尔盖 |
[02:46] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[02:47] | Please. | 请 |
[02:51] | So what do you do? | 所以你是做什么的? |
[02:52] | I am attached to the Ukrainian attache. | 我附属乌克兰大使随员 |
[02:56] | Mysterious. | 真神秘 |
[02:58] | Let me guess. Ex-military? | 让我猜猜 当过兵? |
[03:00] | I was a military brat. I grew up around guys like you. | 我曾是童子军 和你这样的人一起长大 |
[03:03] | Well, probably not just like me. | 也许没有像我这么英明神武吧 |
[03:07] | You move around a lot as a child, yes? | 你小时候经常搬家 是么? |
[03:09] | Italy, Japan, two years in Berlin. | 意大利 日本 在柏林呆了两年 |
[03:12] | Berlin. We probably grew up | 柏林啊 我们可能隔着 |
[03:14] | on opposite sides of the same wall. | 柏林墙一起长大的呢 |
[03:17] | To the walls coming down. | 敬柏林墙终于被拆了 |
[03:20] | She was a bit of a dark soul. | 她有点坏女人的气质 |
[03:22] | Her name’s Katya, like yours. | 她叫凯蒂亚 就像你一样 |
[03:24] | And were you in love? | 你俩在恋爱? |
[03:26] | I was 17. What do you think? | 我那时才17岁 你觉得呢? |
[03:29] | Mm. Where’d you get the scar? | 你的疤哪儿来的? |
[03:31] | Which one? | 哪个? |
[03:33] | This one. | 这个 |
[04:35] | Da. | 是 |
[04:45] | Da. Da. Spasibo. | 是 是 遵命 |
[05:06] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[05:40] | Oh, my. What have we here? | 哦 老天 看看这里 |
[05:43] | Looks like a gothic painting of a penitent angel. | 看着像哥特画风的忏悔天使 |
[05:46] | Somebody clipped her wings. | 有人折断了她的翅膀 |
[05:49] | She’s got gunshot wounds to the upper and lower back. | 她背部上下都有枪杀 |
[05:53] | Rigor’s set in. | 尸体已经僵硬 |
[05:55] | She’s been dead at least eight hours. | 她已经至少死亡八小时以上了 |
[05:57] | There’s some kind of wound to the abdomen, | 在下腹有伤痕 |
[05:59] | but we won’t know for sure | 但在回实验室化僵之前 |
[06:01] | till we get back to the lab and break rigor. | 我们不能确定 |
[06:03] | She’s so young. | 她还这么年轻 |
[06:05] | Any I.D.? | 能确定受害者身份吗? |
[06:06] | Uh, no, but she’s got a tattoo on her left arm. | 呃 未知 但是她左臂有纹身 |
[06:09] | Could tell us something. | 也许会给我们一点线索 |
[06:10] | Looks like Russian. | 像是俄罗斯人 |
[06:12] | There’s a large contingent of Russians a couple blocks away | 越过几个街区 在贸易盛会那里 |
[06:14] | at this trade gala. | 有大帮的俄罗斯人 |
[06:15] | Yeah. My boss is supposed to be there, | 是啊 我家老大应该出席了 |
[06:19] | shaking hands and kissing ass. | 去握握手 拍拍马屁 |
[06:28] | Oh, ho. | 哦 哟 |
[06:34] | Kate Murphy. | 我是凯特 马尔菲 |
[06:37] | What? | 什么? |
[06:39] | Yeah. I’ll be there. | 好的 我马上到 |
[06:41] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:48] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:49] | No. Stay. | 不 留下来 |
[06:51] | I can’t. That was work. | 我不能 那是工作 |
[06:53] | Ah. I see. | 哈 我明白了 |
[06:56] | Death does not take holidays, huh? | 死神不放假 对吧? |
[06:59] | Sadly, no. | 悲剧的是 没错 |
[07:01] | Um… | 呃 |
[07:02] | Could you? | 你能帮我拉一下吗? |
[07:20] | Um… | 呃 |
[07:22] | for the record, I don’t usually do this | 郑重声明 我不是轻率的女人 |
[07:26] | this fast | 不会和人发展如此之快 |
[07:27] | or at all. | 或者其实不会和人发展 |
[07:31] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[07:33] | You are definitely an exception to all my rules, Katya. | 你让我打破常规了 凯蒂亚 |
[07:39] | It’s all very “From Russia With Love,” | 就像”007之俄罗斯之恋 “的剧情一样 |
[07:42] | isn’t it? | 不是吗? |
[07:42] | You know, maybe she was a spy | 你知道吗 也许她是个间谍 |
[07:44] | – and, uh, she was killed when her cover was blown. – Ethan. | – 然后 她身份暴露于是被杀了 – 伊森 |
[07:47] | Is that a bar code? | 这是条形码吗? |
[07:49] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[07:50] | I’ll run that through biometrics, | 我会去生物特征识别库查查 |
[07:52] | see if anything pops up. | 看看有没有相关线索 |
[07:53] | Got a patterned abrasion here. | 找到了一处挫伤印痕 |
[07:56] | Mm. Looks like somebody snatched a chain | 恩 像是有人想扯下她身上的锁链 |
[07:58] | or some kind of necklace off of her. | 或是项链 |
[08:01] | – Any theories? – Oh. | – 有猜想吗? – 哦 |
[08:02] | Other than spy? | 比间谍还靠谱的猜想? |
[08:04] | Mm, bound wrists, two neat bullet holes to the back… | 恩 手腕被绑 后背弹痕干净利落 |
[08:07] | it looks like a hit. | 像是杀手的手笔 |
[08:08] | Mm, that abdominal wound, | 恩 那个腹部的伤痕 |
[08:09] | from what I can tell, looks pretty brutal. | 在我看来 挺严重的 |
[08:11] | More like a crime of passion. | 像是冲动犯罪的结果 |
[08:13] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[08:14] | Uh, this is, uh, a letter found sewn into the hem of her dress. | 呃 这个是 缝在她裙内侧的信 |
[08:19] | Maybe it names the killer. | 也许上面有凶手的名字呢 |
[08:20] | Let’s get a translator in here. | 我们赶紧找个翻译过来 |
[08:22] | Somebody who’s not squeamish, | 找个大胆的过来 |
[08:23] | who can also look at these tattoos for us. | 顺便帮我们看看这纹身啥意思吧 |
[08:25] | Maybe the courthouse has somebody. I’ll ask the D.A. | 也许法院有这样的人 我去问问地方检察官 |
[08:30] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[08:31] | The last thing you want is a courthouse translator. | 去法院找翻译绝对是下下策 |
[08:34] | What if that letter says, “hi. I’m the mistress” | 要是信上写的是”嗨 我是俄罗斯大使” |
[08:36] | “to the Russian ambassador,” | “的情妇” |
[08:38] | “and he likes to choke me during sex”? | “他喜欢做爱的时候掐我?” |
[08:40] | The governor could kiss his trade bill good-bye. | 州长的商业汇票就吹了 |
[08:42] | Well, we certainly wouldn’t want catching a killer | 好吧 我们完全不希望为找个凶手 |
[08:44] | to get in the way of that, would we? | 妨碍这等大事 是吧? |
[08:45] | Well, one of us has to keep his priorities in order. | 我们之中总得有人维护此事的优先权 |
[08:48] | Meaning? | 意思是? |
[08:49] | Nice vanishing act last night. | 昨晚的托词真不错 |
[08:52] | Yeah. Sorry. I had a headache so I went home early. | 是啊 对不起 我头疼所以早早回家了 |
[08:55] | Sorry I can’t help with the translator. | 抱歉 翻译这事我无能为力 |
[08:59] | Just make sure whoever you use… | 顺便提醒一句 不管你们找谁翻译 |
[09:01] | should know a little something about discretion. | 这人必须知道什么叫谨言慎行 |
[09:13] | So we ran that bar code on her neck. | 我们查了她脖子上的条形码 |
[09:16] | It’s a mark some pimps use to brand their merchandise. | 这是皮条客用来标记自家艺妓用的 |
[09:18] | She’s a prostitute? | 她是个妓女? |
[09:20] | As soon as I’m done breaking rigor, we can get started. | 等我化僵后 我们就可以开始验尸了 |
[09:24] | Sergei, this is Dr. Megan Hunt. | 谢尔盖 这是梅根 亨特医生 |
[09:27] | Detectives Tommy Sullivan and Adam Lucas. | 汤米 沙利文和亚当 卢卡斯警探 |
[09:29] | There is Sergei Damanov. | 这是谢尔盖 当马诺夫 |
[09:31] | He’s a attache with the Ukrainian consulate. | 他是乌克兰领事馆的专员 |
[09:34] | He’s agreed to help us with the translation. | 他同意帮助我们来做翻译 |
[09:36] | What can I do to help? | 我能帮些什么? |
[09:50] | It’s not Russian. It’s Ukrainian. Uh, a poem. | 这不是俄语 是乌克兰语 是一首诗 |
[09:53] | “The sinner in me suffers well in chains.” | 我内心的罪者 饱受镣铐折磨 |
[09:56] | “But one caress eases this pain. I am used to it.” | 消苦痛的抚摸 只有它常伴我 |
[09:59] | “And for once, I feel loved,” | 至少有这一次 我被爱意包裹 |
[10:01] | “and I am home.” | 从此不再漂泊 |
[10:05] | I recognize this. | 我听过这个 |
[10:07] | It’s a female poet from the Russian revolution. | 是俄国革命时期的一位女诗人写的 |
[10:09] | It’s beautiful. | 这首诗真美 |
[10:11] | Poetry, languages. | 诗歌 外语 |
[10:14] | You’re quite the renaissance man, Sergei. | 你可真是个文艺青年啊 谢尔盖 |
[10:17] | Wherever did Kate find you? | 凯特在哪遇到你的? |
[10:19] | We are new acquaintances. | 我们刚认识不久 |
[10:22] | You also know your way around a dead body. | 你也挺熟悉如何面对一具尸体 |
[10:24] | – You didn’t ask any questions. – Megan. | – 你都没问这问那的 – 梅根 |
[10:26] | No. That’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[10:28] | I was a soldier, | 我以前是个军人 |
[10:29] | and war teaches you to not ask what you do not need to know. | 战争教会了我不要问那些不应该知道的事 |
[10:33] | It’s never worked for me. | 这对我可不管用 |
[10:35] | We were hoping she mentions who her pimp was. | 我们本来希望她会提到那个皮条客是谁 |
[10:40] | Oh, no. This is from the girl to her mother, um, | 哦 不 这是女孩对她母亲说的话 |
[10:44] | begging for forgiveness, | 祈求她的原谅 |
[10:46] | wanting to come home. | 想要回家 |
[10:47] | She signs it “Oksana Svetlova.” | 她签名是欧科莎娜 斯夫脱瓦 |
[10:50] | I hope this helps. | 我希望能有用 |
[10:51] | Oh, yeah, it does. Thank you. | 是的 有用 谢谢 |
[10:53] | Oh. | 哦 |
[10:56] | Uh, please, my apologies. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:57] | Uh, I must go, | 我得走了 |
[10:59] | but I can come back to translate fully if you like. | 但是如果需要 我可以回来把它翻译完 |
[11:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:06] | Do you know who did this to her? | 你们知道这是谁干的么? |
[11:08] | No, but we will. | 不 不过早晚会的 |
[11:16] | And this was a mixture of… | 这是一些混合着… |
[11:24] | So what do we think of that guy? | 大家觉得那家伙怎么样? |
[11:25] | – Spy. – Definitely spy. | – 间谍 – 肯定是间谍 |
[11:27] | Very handsome. | 非常英俊 |
[11:28] | – Really? – Pfft! Please. | – 真的? – 得了吧 |
[11:31] | Oh. Jealous, gentlemen? | 哦 嫉妒了 先生们? |
[11:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:34] | – No. – Note… | – 没有 – 记下… |
[11:36] | curvilinear postmortem. | 曲线尸体解剖 |
[11:38] | Sharp-force trauma | 尖锐性外伤 |
[11:40] | extending just under the sternum | 从胸骨下面起 |
[11:42] | down the left side | 沿着左侧 |
[11:44] | to just above the pubic symphysis. | 一直延伸到耻骨联合处上方 |
[11:48] | Note… presence of placental parenchyma. | 记下… 存在胎盘组织 |
[11:52] | This girl was pregnant? | 这女孩怀孕了? |
[11:54] | That cut is a crude C-section, | 这个割伤是很粗暴的剖腹产 |
[11:57] | and from the lack of tissue reaction, | 而且从没有组织反应来看 |
[11:59] | I’d say it’s postmortem. | 我认为是死后发生的 |
[12:00] | Okay, so someone shot her, waited for her to die, | 好吧 是说有人枪杀了她 等着她死 |
[12:04] | cut the baby out. Could this baby still be alive? | 再把孩子挖出来 这孩子还能活吗? |
[12:07] | I’ll have Ethan check the hospitals. | 我让伊森去医院找一找 |
[12:09] | There’s a small window of time once the mother is dead | 一旦母亲死了 只有一小段时间 |
[12:11] | that the baby can survive in utero. | 能供给子宫中的孩子活命 |
[12:13] | The baby’s father could be the killer. | 这孩子的父亲可能是凶手 |
[12:15] | Trying to hide his identity by killing his own child. | 杀了他自己的孩子来隐藏身份 |
[12:17] | No baby, no D.N.A. evidence it’s his. | 没有孩子 没有D.n.a. 证明就是他的 |
[12:20] | Too bad he’s dead wrong. | 很遗憾他完全错了 |
[12:21] | The father of the baby is our killer? | 孩子的父亲是凶手的话? |
[12:24] | I know how to I.D. him. | 我知道怎么找出他来 |
[12:26] | You want to do what now? | 你现在又想干嘛了? |
[12:28] | Get the D.N.A. from the chorionic villi. | 从绒膜绒毛里取出D.n.a. |
[12:31] | It’s fetal in origin. It’s like having the baby right here. | 那是胎儿的起源 孩子就是在这儿形成的 |
[12:34] | Then we just match it | 然后我们只要把它 |
[12:35] | to the father’s D.N.A. | 与父亲的D.n.a.匹配一下就行了 |
[12:36] | If this fool is crazy enough to kill a girl | 如果这傻子疯狂到能杀了女孩 |
[12:38] | and cut her baby out, | 再把孩子挖出来 |
[12:39] | you know this isn’t his first time at the show. | 你就知道他之前肯定也出现过 |
[12:42] | He’ll be in Codis. | 他会被记录在联合Dna索引系统里的 |
[12:44] | What’s Ethan doing? | 伊森在干什么? |
[12:46] | Attempting to unravel the mystery that is Oksana | 在尝试分析她胃里的东西 |
[12:49] | via her stomach contents. | 来解开欧科莎娜死亡之谜 |
[12:51] | As far as last meals go, | 就她的最后一餐来说 |
[12:52] | it’s… it’s a weird one… | 这… 这很奇怪… |
[12:53] | black caviar and French fries. | 是黑鱼子酱和炸薯条 |
[12:56] | Weird and good. | 奇怪而且美味 |
[12:58] | Maybe Sergei can come, | 也许谢尔盖可以过来 |
[13:00] | interpret this for us as well. | 同样为我们解释一下这个 |
[13:04] | Well, there is not much here. | 好了 不是很多 |
[13:06] | It’s a rough translation. | 只是个粗略翻译 |
[13:12] | I have often found | 我经常发现 |
[13:14] | that people who work in close proximity to death, | 经常跟死亡打交道的人 |
[13:17] | they have a more passionate take on life. | 他们对待生活更加热情 |
[13:23] | You are dangerous. | 你可真危险 |
[13:26] | No. No. No. I am honest. | 不不 我是真诚 |
[13:28] | I know time is short, | 我知道时间短暂 |
[13:29] | and when something extraordinary crosses your path, | 当你突然遇到一些特别的事物时 |
[13:33] | you must drink deep and enjoy the taste. | 你必须沉浸于此 享受其中滋味 |
[13:37] | Oh. I’m sorry. Are we interrupting? | 哦 我很抱歉 打扰到你们了吗? |
[13:39] | – We have something for you. – What’s up? | – 我们有些东西给你们看 – 怎么了? |
[13:41] | Got a match on the baby’s father… | 匹配到了孩子的父亲… |
[13:43] | Arco Starkovich, Ukrainian-American. | 阿克 斯塔克维奇 乌裔美国人 |
[13:45] | Big in import-export business. | 进出口贸易的巨头 |
[13:47] | Tommy and I are heading over there right now. | 我和汤米马上就赶过去 |
[13:48] | I don’t suppose you’d want to go with us? | 我猜你们不想跟我们一起去? |
[13:51] | Keep me from saying anything inappropriate? | 我说了什么不恰当的话吗? |
[13:53] | – Nope. Thanks. – No? Sure? | – 没有 谢了 – 没有吗? 你确定? |
[13:55] | Let me know what you find out. Better yet, text me. | 让我知道事情进展 最好 给我短信 |
[13:57] | – Okay? – Bye. | – 好吗? – 回见 |
[14:01] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这儿吧 |
[14:05] | Arco Starkovich, a moment of your time, please. | 阿克 斯塔克维奇 耽误您点时间 可以吗 |
[14:08] | Camille, take mama to the car. | 卡密士 带妈妈先上车 |
[14:10] | What is this all about, Arco? | 出什么事了 阿克? |
[14:12] | It’s okay, mama. Everything is fine. Go to the car. | 没事的 妈妈 一切都好 去上车吧 |
[14:18] | My wife and I were just going to celebrate my mother’s birthday. | 我和妻子正准备庆祝我母亲的生日 |
[14:21] | What’s this about? | 有什么事? |
[14:22] | Your dead teenage girlfriend. | 关于你死了的小女朋友 |
[14:25] | Look, she’s not my girlfriend. | 听着 她不是我女朋友 |
[14:26] | I met her at a club about | 我大约一年前在一个俱乐部里 |
[14:28] | a year ago. Okay? | 遇到她的 好吗? |
[14:29] | What club? | 什么俱乐部? |
[14:30] | Club Tatyana. | 泰亚娜俱乐部 |
[14:31] | Tatyana? | 泰亚娜? |
[14:32] | Tatyana caters to men from the Czech Republic. | 泰亚娜只为捷克人服务 |
[14:34] | How’d you meet a Ukrainian call girl there? | 你是怎么在那儿遇到一个乌克兰电话女孩的? |
[14:37] | I was surprised to hear a Ukrainian accent. | 我当时听到乌克兰口音很惊奇 |
[14:39] | We started to talk. | 我们就开始聊天 |
[14:40] | I didn’t know she was a prostitute. | 我不知道她是个妓女 |
[14:42] | I think you did more than talk. | 我觉得你们不止聊天了 |
[14:44] | She was pregnant with your child. | 她怀了你的孩子 |
[14:46] | I don’t know anything about that. | 这事我一点都不知情 |
[14:48] | I, uh, broke up with her six, seven months ago. | 我跟她分开有六七个月了 |
[14:50] | Or maybe you did it last night, the hard way. | 或者你是昨晚跟她分开的 永久性的分开 |
[14:52] | Last night? No, it wasn’t me. | 昨晚? 不 不是我干的 |
[14:55] | I have an alibi, witnesses, | 我有不在场证明 目击证人 |
[14:57] | the Mayor of Philadelphia. | 费城的市长 |
[14:59] | Oh! You were at the trade gala. | 哦 你也在商业晚会上 |
[15:02] | Yes. I, my wife, my mother… | 是啊 我 我妻子 我母亲… |
[15:05] | we sat right next to the mayor. | 我们就坐在市长的旁边 |
[15:07] | I made sure to stick with him all night for publicity. | 为了公共宣传我保证要整晚都坐在他旁边 |
[15:11] | What was that for? | 那是在干什么? |
[15:13] | You want publicity? You’re gonna get publicity. | 你想要公共宣传? 我就在帮你宣传啊 |
[15:15] | That’s it. You can go. | 没事了 你可以走了 |
[15:17] | Tell mom I said Happy Birthday. | 帮我跟你母亲说声生日快乐 |
[15:21] | Did you buy that? | 你相信那些话吗? |
[15:23] | Kate was at that gala, too. | 凯特也在那个晚会上 |
[15:24] | I’m sending her Arco’s picture, | 我在发给她阿克的照片 |
[15:26] | asking her to check with her P.R. contacts, | 让她核对一下她的公共关系联系人 |
[15:29] | confirm his alibi. | 确认他的不在场证明 |
[15:30] | Since when are you so big | 你是从什么时候 |
[15:31] | on keeping your boss in the loop? | 开始这么看重你上司的意见了? |
[15:33] | Since I realized it was bugging the crap out of her. | 从我意识到这会把她的秘密都抖搂出来开始 |
[15:35] | Where to next? | 接下来去哪? |
[15:37] | Well, Starkovich said | 斯塔克维奇说他是 |
[15:37] | that he met Oksana at Club Tatyana. | 在泰亚娜俱乐部里遇见欧科莎娜的 |
[15:39] | – I know Tatyana. – Really? | – 我知道泰亚娜- 真的? |
[15:41] | Yeah. Let’s see if we can get a line | 没错 看看我们是不是能找到点 |
[15:42] | on who her pimp was. | 关于她那个皮条客的信息 |
[15:49] | The girl was pregnant by this man? | 女孩是被这男人弄怀孕的? |
[15:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:52] | Starkovich. Who is he? | 斯塔克维奇 他是谁? |
[15:55] | Some rich, well-connected businessman | 一个有钱的名门商人 |
[15:57] | who thinks he can get away with it. | 以为自己可以逃脱惩罚 |
[16:00] | The rich always get away with it, Katya, | 有钱人总是会逃脱惩罚的 凯蒂亚 |
[16:02] | unless someone richer doesn’t wish them to. | 除非有更有钱的不想他逃脱 |
[16:08] | So your people… | 那么说你的人… |
[16:10] | they think that this Starkovich | 他们认为是这个斯塔克维奇 |
[16:12] | killed the girl? | 杀的那女孩? |
[16:13] | Yeah, I shouldn’t really talk about anything more. | 没错 我本该对此三缄其口的 |
[16:15] | It’s still an open case. | 这也不是什么 |
[16:19] | That’s fine with me. | 那对我而言没问题 |
[16:20] | The last thing I wish to do is talk about work. | 我现在就不想谈工作 |
[16:24] | Mm? | 为啥? |
[16:27] | Wish denied. | 你没得选 |
[16:43] | Da. Spasibo. | 是 遵命 |
[16:44] | Spasibo. | 遵命 |
[16:48] | Who was that? | 是谁啊? |
[16:52] | The job. Sadly, I must be the one to… | 工作上的事 很遗憾我得走了 |
[16:56] | cut this evening short. | 今晚不能尽兴了 |
[17:03] | Adam! | 亚当! |
[17:05] | You brought me a present. | 你还带了礼物啊 |
[17:07] | Tatyana, this is Megan. | 泰亚娜这是梅根 |
[17:09] | Megan, Tatyana. | 梅根 这是泰亚娜 |
[17:11] | Hello. It’s nice to meet you. | 你好 很高兴认识你 |
[17:15] | Hi. I’m Tommy. | 嗨 我是汤米 |
[17:17] | Uh, we were hoping we could talk. | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[17:21] | With pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[17:31] | Does this girl look familiar to you? | 您见过这个女孩吗? |
[17:36] | I’ve never seen this girl, but this mark I have seen. | 我是没见过这孩子 但这个标记我认识 |
[17:40] | I hope I never see it again. | 反正我再也不想看到这个标记了 |
[17:43] | I don’t know who’s behind it, and I don’t want to. | 我不知道谁是幕后黑手也不想知道 |
[17:46] | My girls… | 我的闺女们 |
[17:48] | they have good life. | 生活幸福 |
[17:49] | They make good money. | 收入颇丰 |
[17:51] | Legal money. | 完全合法 |
[17:53] | They get nice clothes, apartment. | 衣着光鲜 住处安定 |
[17:55] | They meet a nice guy, maybe they get more. | 若遇上好公子哥 前途无量 |
[17:57] | But these Ukrainian girls… | 但这些乌克兰女孩 |
[18:00] | the branded ones… | 贴了标签的那些 |
[18:02] | are stolen girls. | 是偷渡客 |
[18:04] | What do you mean “stolen”? | 什么叫偷渡客? |
[18:06] | Girls who get snatched from some village | 就是那些从世界的另一头 |
[18:08] | on the other side of the world and dragged here. | 偷渡过来又被拐骗至此的女孩 |
[18:10] | They are kept sometimes in cages. | 他们有时候都笼中度日 |
[18:13] | So we’re not talking about prostitution. | 那这不就是逼良为娼吗 |
[18:15] | – This is sex trafficking. – Yes. They suffer | – 这是卖淫团伙 – 没错 她们遭受 |
[18:17] | in ways you have never heard of, | 非人待遇 |
[18:19] | then thrown away if cause trouble. | 出了事就弃之夭夭 |
[18:21] | Trouble like getting pregnant? | 比如说肚子被搞大了? |
[18:23] | How much? | 多久的孕期? |
[18:24] | About eight and a half months. | 八个半月 |
[18:25] | Hmm. | 这样啊 |
[18:26] | No one will let girl get that pregnant in this business. | 这么久的身孕不可能还干这行 |
[18:29] | I’ll ask around. | 还有问题要问 |
[18:30] | If any of my girls seen your girl, I call you, yes? | 要是我的人看见她我就联系你 行不? |
[18:33] | Uh, one thing. | 不是这件事 |
[18:35] | Her final meal was black caviar and French fries. | 她最后一顿吃的是黑鱼子酱和薯条 |
[18:39] | Any ideas? | 有线索吗? |
[18:41] | Borscht Bob’s over in East Philly. | 包瑞驰 鲍勃在费城东边 |
[18:43] | He calls that meal the Sacred and the Profane. | 他称那些食物是圣物 |
[18:49] | Next time, come back without your friends. | 下次别带朋友 单独来吧 |
[19:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:03] | Looks like we won’t be accusing | 也许我们不能指控 |
[19:04] | Arco Starkovich of murder. | 阿克 斯塔克维奇的谋杀罪名了 |
[19:06] | If these photos are anything to go by, | 如果这些照片不是批出来的话 |
[19:07] | it looks like he’s the mayor’s new best friend. | 那就是他和市长新结挚友了 |
[19:09] | Well, could he have slipped out, killed Oksana, | 他就不可能溜出来杀害欧科莎娜 |
[19:11] | and then rejoined the party? | 再溜回宴会吗? |
[19:13] | Mm, be cutting it pretty close. | 只能说时机把握得很准 |
[19:14] | The killer would be covered in blood. | 不然他会染上一身的血 |
[19:16] | This guy doesn’t have a hair out of place. | 但他连一根毛都没留在现场 |
[19:17] | It’s fine. I already have new theory. | 随便了 我也不打算在这上面纠结了 |
[19:20] | Unfortunately, these girls are disposable. | 很不幸 这些女孩都是肉体玩具 |
[19:22] | What if a client, say Arco, | 要是有客户 阿克说的 |
[19:24] | complains about a girl, and the handler | 投诉这个女孩 那老鸨会不会 |
[19:26] | hires somebody to get rid of the problem? | 雇个人把事情处理掉? |
[19:31] | Kate? Hello? | 凯特? 还在不? |
[19:34] | Yeah, um, yeah, I heard you. | 在啊 对 听得见 |
[19:36] | You know what? It’s… it’s late. I’ll talk to you in the morning. | 啥子? 这么晚了 明天早上再说吧 |
[19:55] | – Hi. – I’ve been trying to call you all morning. | – 嗨 – 我都找你一早上了 |
[19:58] | I was working late. | 我又熬夜工作了 |
[20:00] | Hmm. | 虚伪 |
[20:01] | And exactly who is it that you work for? | 那你到底是在给谁工作? |
[20:05] | I don’t want to lie to you. | 我不想骗你 |
[20:06] | You already did. | 都骗过了还说这干啥 |
[20:12] | Do you want to get that? | 你想看这个吗? |
[20:13] | It might be your buddy Arco Starkovich. | 这就是你的好基友阿克 斯塔克维奇 |
[20:14] | What exactly am I being accused of? | 那我到底犯了什么错? |
[20:16] | The man in this picture… the one that you pretended not to know… | 这家伙 你假装不认识的这家伙 |
[20:19] | is connected to the girl that you stood over in my morgue, | 和你放在太平间里的那个女孩有牵连 |
[20:22] | the girl who’s 16 and a sex slave | 那孩子十六岁了居然是性奴 |
[20:25] | and pregnant and dead. | 怀着身孕 暴尸街头 |
[20:26] | So I wanted to give you a chance to explain | 我给你机会解释 |
[20:28] | before I bring in the cops. | 不然就给我进局子 |
[20:29] | I can’t tell you who I work for. This is private. | 我不能告诉你我的雇主 这是私人问题 |
[20:32] | But this man… | 但这个人 |
[20:34] | I met this man first time at the gala. I don’t know him. | 我在晚会上第一次见到他 我不认识他 |
[20:36] | Hmm. Look pretty friendly for somebody you just met. | 是啊 你对陌生人还真是当兄弟啊 |
[20:39] | If someone had taken a photo of us the same night, | 要是有人当晚拍了同样的照片 |
[20:41] | – they could say the same thing. – Not good enough. | – 他们也会这么说 – 这还说服不了我 |
[20:46] | I’m not lying to you. | 我没骗你 |
[20:48] | In Ukraine, every other man, | 在乌克兰 每个男人 |
[20:50] | after two drinks, wants to be your best friend. | 喝了两杯就是兄弟了 |
[20:52] | Why do you think I was hiding in the back room when you met me? | 你怎么会觉得我是在骗你呢? |
[20:56] | Okay. If you must go to the authorities, I understand, | 好吧 如果你真的想求助于当局 我理解 |
[21:00] | but please, let me take shower. | 但是 让我洗个澡先 |
[21:02] | Let me take you to lunch. I will tell you all about | 带你吃个饭 我会和你一一道来 |
[21:04] | my 5-minute conversation with Arco Starkovich. | 我和他总共才五分钟的谈话内容 |
[21:09] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[21:16] | Three hospitals had babies dropped off | 三家医院 |
[21:18] | on their doorsteps last night. | 昨晚做了把人的孩子流掉了 |
[21:20] | None of their D.N.A. matches Oksana’s. | 没有一家有和她匹配的基因 |
[21:22] | She’s a baby herself. | 她自己还是个孩子呢 |
[21:23] | Yeah. She’s barely older than Lacey. | 是啊 她还没莱丝大呢 |
[21:26] | She had to hide a letter to her mother | 她在她的晚装的褶边里面 |
[21:28] | in the hem of her nightgown. | 藏了一封给她母亲的家书 |
[21:29] | Her mother doesn’t even know she’s dead. | 她的母亲还不知道她的死讯 |
[21:31] | No luck in finding the parents? | 还没找到父母? |
[21:33] | No. | 没有 |
[21:34] | So I was looking at the receipts | 我看了昨晚 |
[21:35] | for Borscht Bob last night, | 包瑞驰 鲍勃的食谱 |
[21:37] | and only one person ordered the Sacred and Profane. | 只有一家要了那个圣物晚餐 |
[21:39] | It was an address about a block away, | 有关地址有疑问 |
[21:40] | so I thought I’d take a look. | 我就查了下 |
[21:42] | Now the place is a dump. | 但那个地方是垃圾场 |
[21:44] | It’s the perfect place to hide | 是个藏身 |
[21:45] | if you’re on the run from your pimp/abductor. | 躲避仇人的好去处 |
[21:47] | Now I thought it was gonna be a rat’s nest, | 现在估计都是老鼠窝了 |
[21:50] | but look at this. | 但看看这个 |
[21:52] | Looks more like a love nest. | 更像是个爱巢 |
[21:53] | Yeah. That’s what I thought. But look. | 是啊 我也是这么想的 但你再看看 |
[21:55] | Triple lock on the bedroom door on the outside. | 卧室的外侧三重锁 |
[21:57] | There’s no phone and the windows were all nailed shut. | 没有电话 窗子也封死了 |
[22:01] | It’s not a love nest. It’s a prison. | 这才不是什么爱巢 是个囚笼 |
[22:03] | Somebody was keeping her inside, under lock and key. | 有人把她关在里面 锁上了 |
[22:06] | All right. Let’s go find out who’s paying rent. | 好的 我们去看看谁是房客 |
[22:26] | Hello? | 喂? |
[22:28] | Sorry. Wrong number. | 不好意思 打错了 |
[23:10] | Did I hear the phone ring? | 我是不是听见电话铃了? |
[23:12] | Uh, it… that was my cell phone. It was work. | 是我手机 工作的事 |
[23:15] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[23:18] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[23:19] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[23:22] | Are we okay? | 咱俩还能继续吗? |
[23:23] | We’re fine. I’ll call you later. | 随你 我再打给你吧 |
[23:25] | Katya. | 凯蒂亚 |
[23:47] | Megan Hunt. | 梅根 亨特 |
[23:49] | It’s Tatyana. | 我是泰亚娜 |
[23:51] | I talked to some of my girls, and they have information. | 我和我的丫头们谈过了 她们有线索 |
[23:55] | If you want to hear it, | 要听的话 |
[23:57] | come alone. | 单独过来 |
[24:34] | Now tell her what you told me. | 告诉她你跟我说的原话 |
[24:36] | A man come to club, | 一个家伙进了俱乐部 |
[24:38] | uh, two weeks ago asking for girl with this mark. | 两周前预定有这个标记的女孩 |
[24:42] | We ask him how many girl he want with that mark. | 我们问要多少 |
[24:45] | We know at least, uh, two. | 我们起码知道两个 |
[24:47] | Was one of these girls Oksana? | 其中一个是欧科莎娜吗? |
[24:49] | No, we do not know this Oksana. | 不 我们不认识这个欧科莎娜 |
[24:52] | Two different girls with mark. | 但去的两个都有这个记号 |
[24:53] | Mystery man says if we see any girl with mark, | 那个神秘人说如果看到有记号的妹子 |
[24:55] | give them his number. | 就把他的号码给她们 |
[24:57] | When I see marked girls two day later, | 两天后我看到符合要求的 |
[24:59] | I say, “there is handsome man looking for you.” | 我就说 有个帅哥在找你 |
[25:01] | “Will pay good money if you contact him.” | 你只要联系他就能赚一笔 |
[25:03] | Then I gave them one of his cards. | 然后就把他的名片给她了 |
[25:07] | This is his card? | 就是这个? |
[25:09] | And they called that number? | 她们打了这个电话吗? |
[25:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:12] | Then I never saw them again. | 然后就再没见过他们了 |
[25:15] | Neither of them? | 两个都没见过? |
[25:18] | Can you describe this man? | 你能描述下这个人吗? |
[25:20] | Very handsome, tall, | 英俊帅气 高个子 |
[25:23] | Russian. | 俄罗斯人 |
[25:24] | No Ukrainian. | 不 是乌克兰人 |
[25:26] | Um, with a small scar right here. | 这里还有小伤疤 |
[25:46] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干吗? |
[25:47] | Looking for you. | 找你啊 |
[25:56] | How did you get past the security guard? | 你怎么过保安那关的? |
[25:58] | I did not see one. | 我没见保安啊 |
[26:01] | Looks like it is just the two of us. | 看来就我们两个人了 |
[26:07] | You look nervous. | 你看上去很紧张 |
[26:09] | Mm. Just a long day. | 嗯 今天太忙了 |
[26:11] | I bet. | 我看也是 |
[26:13] | So what are you doing here? | 那你来这有事吗? |
[26:15] | I leave tomorrow. | 我明天就走了 |
[26:16] | I would like to ask you to dinner. | 想邀你共进晚餐 |
[26:20] | I would have called first, but… | 我愿想先打电话的 可是 |
[26:23] | you dropped this in my hotel room. | 你把手机落在我房间了 |
[26:26] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 老兄 |
[26:28] | You didn’t sign in. | 你没登记啊 |
[26:32] | He okay, Dr. Murphy? | 他没惹事吧 马尔菲医生? |
[26:34] | Yeah. | 没有 |
[26:35] | Yeah, he’s fine. Thank you. | 不用管他了 谢谢你 |
[26:44] | You know what? Um… | 你看怎么着? |
[26:46] | Why don’t I meet you back at the hotel? | 我去酒店找你怎么样? |
[26:49] | Give me an hour or so. | 给我一小时 |
[26:50] | I have some things to finish up here. | 我把手头活忙完 |
[26:52] | I’ll see you in an hour. | 那就一小时后见咯 |
[27:02] | 梅根 亨特 | |
[27:05] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[27:07] | Megan, I’ve never been so happy to hear your voice. | 梅根 我真高兴能听到你的声音 |
[27:09] | According to Tatyana, Sergei’s been here two weeks. | 据泰亚娜所言 谢尔盖已经到这两周了 |
[27:13] | Looking for Oksana. | 来找欧科莎娜 |
[27:14] | Yep. | 没错 |
[27:15] | He found her the night of the gala. | 他在晚会上找到她了 |
[27:18] | And killed her after spending the night with me. | 跟我共度良宵之后 跑出去杀了她 |
[27:23] | I know how to pick ’em, don’t I? | 姐还真会挑男人啊 |
[27:25] | You know, I haven’t even gone near a man in months, | 我都一个月没亲近任何男人了 |
[27:29] | and the first guy I like turns out to be a murderer. | 喜欢上一个还是杀人犯 |
[27:33] | – Maybe multiple murderer. – What? | – 也许还是个连环杀人犯 – 什么? |
[27:35] | Sorry. Tatyana said that two other girls with the same mark | 抱歉啦 泰亚娜说另外两个有标记的女孩 |
[27:38] | have gone missing in the last two weeks. | 也已经失踪两周了 |
[27:40] | – They haven’t turned up here. – No, they wouldn’t. | – 尸体还没送到这啊 – 不 看不到了 |
[27:41] | Apparently, these people bury their secrets | 显然 他们埋藏了秘密 |
[27:43] | and bury them deep. | 也埋尸匿迹了 |
[27:44] | And if Sergei’s the enforcer for these sex traffickers, | 要是谢尔盖就是逼良为娼的人 |
[27:47] | then… | 那么… |
[27:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:54] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办? |
[27:56] | Okay, I’m flattered that I’m your go-to guy | 好吧 你们能来向我求助 |
[27:58] | for off-the-book advice, but do you realize | 在下真是感激涕零啊 可是 |
[28:00] | you completely screwed us on a key piece of evidence? | 你知道你彻底毁了关键证据吗? |
[28:03] | So much for a sympathetic ear. | 还真有同情心呢 |
[28:05] | Megan, she went to the guy’s room, | 梅根 她去了那人家 |
[28:06] | took the shirt without a warrant. | 没有搜查证就拿走衬衫 |
[28:08] | It’s completely inadmissible. | 这是不可接受的 |
[28:09] | So she wasn’t thinking clearly. | 她那时还顾得上想啊 |
[28:10] | Her job is to think clearly. | 她的职责就是要想 |
[28:13] | Look, she should’ve come to us first. | 她应该先找我们的 |
[28:15] | This is a piece of evidence we could’ve nailed this guy with, | 这是我们抓人的关键证据 |
[28:18] | and now it’s off the table. | 如今已经无效了 |
[28:22] | What if I just put it back? | 那要是我再放回去呢? |
[28:24] | What? | 什么? |
[28:25] | What if I put the shirt back? | 我要是把衣服放回去呢? |
[28:33] | It’s not a bad idea. | 这倒可以 |
[28:35] | I get a warrant. I call it in right now. | 我拿到搜查证 我跟进 |
[28:37] | Meanwhile, you go back to your room, you put the shirt back | 与此同时 你回房间把衣服 |
[28:39] | exactly where you found it, then you leave. | 原样放回 然后离开 |
[28:42] | We bust in, we collect the evidence legitimately, | 我们闯入 合法收集证据 |
[28:45] | Boris the butcher goes to jail. | 屠夫包瑞思就进监狱喽 |
[28:47] | What if the maniac already knows his shirt’s gone? | 要是那个疯子知道他衬衣不见了呢? |
[28:49] | I told Kate to come to you for help, | 我带凯特来找你帮忙 |
[28:51] | not help in getting killed. No. No. | 不是让她送命 不不 |
[28:53] | You do not do this. Mnh-mnh. No. | 你不许这么做 见鬼 不准 |
[28:56] | With this mike, I’ll be able to hear everything, | 带着麦克风 我就能听到一切动静 |
[28:59] | so all you have to do is go to his room, | 你要做的就是进入房间 |
[29:01] | put the shirt back, | 放回衣服 |
[29:03] | and get the hell out. You got it? | 赶紧出来 明白吗? |
[29:05] | Now if anything goes wrong, the code is “it’s getting late.” | 要是遇到危险 就说”为时已晚” |
[29:08] | You say that, I come running. | 你说这句 我就闯进来 |
[29:09] | You’re not alone. I’m only two doors down. | 你很安全 我就在你隔壁不远 |
[29:11] | The warrant’s on the way. | 搜查令快到手了 |
[29:13] | Keep this in your purse. | 把它放进你钱包 |
[29:16] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这样羊入虎口啊 |
[29:18] | Yes, I do. | 不 我必须去 |
[29:26] | I’m heading up to his room now. | 我正走向他房间 |
[29:31] | Katya. | 凯蒂亚 |
[29:35] | Damn it. He’s in the lobby. What do I do? | 该死 他在大厅 我怎么办? |
[29:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[29:38] | I thought I was meeting you upstairs. | 我以为你在楼上等我呢 |
[29:41] | I know what hard time we will have leaving the room. | 可我们进了房间缠绵 出来就不容易了 |
[29:44] | So perhaps we should have dinner first. | 也许该先吃晚餐 |
[29:49] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[29:51] | I’d rather have room service. | 我还是想要客房服务 |
[29:54] | This sounds like a good idea. | 倒也是个好主意 |
[29:57] | You look beautiful. | 你真美 |
[29:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:02] | Why don’t you see | 你去拿杯 |
[30:03] | if they can track down a bottle of that honey vodka? | 蜂蜜伏特加怎么样? |
[30:07] | I will see if they have it. | 我去问客服 |
[30:17] | Hello. This is room 5-4-9. | 你好 这是549房间 |
[30:21] | Yes, I would like… | 对 我想… |
[30:31] | Is there something else of mine you’d like to steal? | 你还想偷走我的什么东西啊? |
[30:35] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[30:37] | It’s getting late. | 为时已晚 |
[30:38] | What? | 什么? |
[30:40] | It’s getting late. | 为时已晚 |
[30:58] | As soon as he saw the wire, | 他一看到耳麦 |
[30:59] | he grabbed his keys and a gun and took off. | 抓起枪和钥匙就跑了 |
[31:02] | Adam, he’s on the run. Have them lock the hotel down. | 亚当 他潜逃了 封锁酒店 |
[31:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[31:06] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[31:08] | God, I’m such an idiot. | 天啊 我真是个白痴 |
[31:10] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别自责 |
[31:11] | You put the shirt back. We can use it as evidence. | 你已经放回衣服了 我们可以用作证据了 |
[31:13] | They’re shutting down the hotel. Looks like he’s gone. | 正在封锁酒店 不过看来他跑了 |
[31:15] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[31:22] | Whoa. Whoa. I got something here. | 哇 哇 我有新发现 |
[31:23] | This guy’s definitely a hit man. | 这家伙绝对是凶手 |
[31:24] | This is a dossier on Oksana. | 这是欧科莎娜的档案 |
[31:26] | This look like a flight number to you? | 你看看这是航班电话吗? |
[31:27] | Uh, let me check. | 我查查 |
[31:30] | – Are there any other victims mentioned in there? – None that I can see. | – 还有提及其他受害人吗? – 没有 |
[31:33] | Uh-huh. There’s an air | 啊 乌克兰航空 |
[31:35] | Ukraine flight nonstop to Kiev. | 有一班直飞基辅(乌克兰首都) |
[31:37] | Departs Philly International in two hours. | 两小时后飞离费城国际机场 |
[31:41] | Go. I’m fine. Go. | 快走 我没事 走 |
[31:47] | Okay. Okay. Thank you. | 好的 好的 谢谢你 |
[31:51] | So nobody by the name of Sergei Damanov | 没人用谢尔盖 当马诺夫 |
[31:53] | has checked in yet. | 这名字登记 |
[31:54] | Suspect spotted at arrivals, | 飞抵区有嫌疑人出现 |
[31:56] | not departures. | 不在起飞区 |
[31:57] | Okay. Copy. | 好的 收到 |
[32:02] | Sergei Damanov. Freeze! | 谢尔盖 当马诺夫 别动! |
[32:06] | Turn around. | 转过身来 |
[32:08] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[32:09] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[32:16] | Drop it, Sergei! | 放下武器 谢尔盖! |
[32:18] | Drop the gun! Put it down! | 放下枪 放下! |
[32:21] | Put it down on the ground. | 把枪放在地上 |
[32:23] | Sergei Damanov, you’re under arrest | 谢尔盖 当马诺夫 你因谋杀 |
[32:24] | for the murder of Oksana Svetlova. | 欧科莎娜 斯夫脱瓦而被捕 |
[32:28] | Has he said anything since they brought him in last night? | 从他昨晚被抓来 没漏半点口风? |
[32:32] | So I did a little checking up on you. | 我查了你的资料 |
[32:35] | It turns out you’re a badass. | 还真是混世魔王啊 |
[32:37] | Spetsnaz, Ukrainian special forces, | Spetsnaz 乌克兰特种部队 |
[32:39] | you fought with the Russians in Afghanistan, | 在阿富汗和俄国人并肩作战 |
[32:42] | against the Russians in Chechnya. | 在车臣反击俄国人 |
[32:44] | In Croatia, you fought against the Serbs. Now look, | 在克罗地亚 你跟塞尔维亚人短兵相接 现在 |
[32:46] | I’m not that good at geography, | 我地理不好 |
[32:48] | but what this itinerary does tell me is | 不过这路线我看着 |
[32:50] | that you like to fight, you like to kill, | 你就是个好战分子 杀人魔王 |
[32:52] | and you like to get paid for it. | 而且你还靠这赚钱嘛 |
[32:54] | But what I can’t figure out is how do you go | 可我不明白的是 你怎么 |
[32:55] | from killing bad guys to carving up a pregnant girl | 就从手刃恶贼转为暗巷攻击 |
[32:58] | in a back alley? | 怀孕少女了呢? |
[33:02] | Maybe you wanna tell us about the other missing girls? | 你想谈谈其他失踪女孩吗? |
[33:05] | You know, the ones with the bar code, like Oksana’s. | 你知道的 和欧科莎娜一样 有标记的姑娘 |
[33:08] | Were you just passing the time with a few recreational kills | 你是不是把杀人当消遣娱乐 |
[33:11] | until you found the girl you really wanted? | 用来寻找真命天女啊? |
[33:13] | Or did your employer hire you to kill them, too? | 或者也是别人雇你去杀她们? |
[33:15] | Yeah. That brings up a good point. | 对 这引出了很好的一点 |
[33:17] | At the airport, you were in arrivals, | 在机场 你在飞抵区 |
[33:18] | not departures. | 不是起飞区 |
[33:19] | You were there to meet your employer, | 你是去那见你雇主的吧 |
[33:21] | weren’t you? | 不是吗? |
[33:22] | Uh, Kate, I wouldn’t… | 凯特 我不会… |
[33:27] | Yes, I would. | 好吧 我会的 |
[33:28] | You sliced up a pregnant girl | 你把一个怀孕的女孩肚子剖开 |
[33:30] | and left her to bleed out in an alley, | 丢弃于巷子里流血而死 |
[33:32] | and then you crawled into bed with me. | 接着悄无声息地爬回到我的床 |
[33:34] | So I just have a few questions, as you can probably imagine. | 我有问题要问 你也该想得到 |
[33:37] | Like what kind of person could do something | 哪种人才会这么残忍这样做 |
[33:38] | like that and why? | 为什么要这样做? |
[33:40] | Tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[33:42] | Katya, I have told you all I can tell you. | 凯蒂亚 能说的我都说了 |
[33:48] | So why remove her baby and just leave her there? | 那你为什么把孩子取出来 却她留在那? |
[33:50] | What… what did you do with the baby? | 你对宝宝做了什么? |
[33:51] | Where are these other missing girls? | 其他失踪的女孩都在哪? |
[33:55] | Mr. Damanov, you are free to go. | 当马诺夫先生 你可以走了 |
[33:57] | – Whoa. What? – Hey. You can’t do that. | – 什么? – 嘿 你不能这样做 |
[33:59] | There are six guys outside | 外面有六位 |
[34:01] | from the Ukrainian consulate. | 乌克兰领事馆的人 |
[34:02] | As a member of the consulate’s “technical adjunct staff,” | 作为领事馆的技术辅助员 |
[34:07] | Sergei has full diplomatic immunity. | 谢尔盖享有充分的外教豁免权 |
[34:09] | His limo is waiting for him downstairs | 他的豪华轿车在外面 |
[34:11] | to take him to the consulate. | 等着载他去领事馆 |
[34:14] | Speak to you in the hall? | 去外面谈谈? |
[34:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[34:26] | No. What are you doing? | 不 是你在做什么? |
[34:28] | What part about being discreet didn’t you get? | 叫你小心点 你不知道吗? |
[34:31] | The Ukrainian ambassador calls the governor | 乌克兰大使给政府官员打电话 |
[34:33] | and then the governor calls me. | 然后政府官员再打给我 |
[34:35] | That’s how I find out. | 我这才知道发生什么了 |
[34:36] | I meant to tell you. | 我想告诉你的 |
[34:37] | Really? When? | 真的吗? 什么时候? |
[34:38] | Before or after you went to his hotel room? | 你去他酒店房间之前还是之后? |
[34:42] | My God, I’ve endorsed you, Kate, | 我的天 我挺你 凯特 |
[34:45] | which means we’re joined at the hip. | 也就是说我们得心系一条船上 |
[34:47] | We don’t get to make mistakes like this. | 我们不能犯这样的错误 |
[34:50] | In one fell swoop, you’ve destroyed both of our careers. | 你这一下子 把我俩的前途都毁了 |
[34:59] | I did not mean to hurt you, Katya, | 我没想伤害你 凯蒂亚 |
[35:02] | but the truth is not mine to tell. | 但是事实不该我来说 |
[35:11] | Looks like your boyfriend just got away with murder. | 看起来你男友跟谋杀案撇清关系了 |
[35:25] | None of this adds up. | 什么都说不通 |
[35:27] | All right, if he’s had immunity all along, why did he run? | 好 如果他有豁免权 那为什么他要逃跑? |
[35:29] | Because the police were chasing him? | 因为警察在追他吗? |
[35:31] | Or maybe he’s not done with whatever he came here to do. | 还是他来这的任务没完成 |
[35:36] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:37] | Look at these. Look what they all have in common. | 看这 看她们有什么共同点 |
[35:42] | A necklace. | 项链 |
[35:43] | She’s wearing it in every photo. | 她在每张照片里都戴了 |
[35:44] | – It’s like she never took it off. – Right. | – 就像她从来不取下来一样 – 对 |
[35:47] | But she wasn’t wearing it when we found her. | 但是我们找到她时她没戴 |
[35:52] | That abrasion on her neck. | 她脖子上的擦痕 |
[35:53] | What do you bet the links on this necklace match those marks? | 你敢打赌这项链和那些标记有关联吗? |
[35:57] | That the killer snatched it off her neck? | 凶手从她脖子上取走了? |
[35:58] | Yeah, we didn’t find anything like it in Sergei’s things. | 嗯 我们没在谢尔盖那找到类似的物品 |
[36:00] | Maybe he took it as a trophy to give it to his employer. | 或许他把它当战利品给雇主了 |
[36:03] | Proof that mission was accomplished. | 证明他完成任务了 |
[36:05] | We find this necklace, maybe we can find out | 我们找到了这条项链 或许就可以找到 |
[36:07] | who hired the international man of misery. | 谁雇了这个神秘人 |
[36:09] | I… I’ve seen this necklace before. | 我看过这条项链 |
[36:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:14] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[36:17] | Where did you get that necklace? | 你是从哪得到这项链的? |
[36:20] | Dr. Murphy noticed that you were wearing it | 马尔菲医生注意到 |
[36:22] | the night of the trade gala, | 你在商务晚会上戴着它 |
[36:24] | and I saw that you were wearing it | 我在找你儿子那天 |
[36:26] | the day we came to talk to your son. | 也看到你戴着它 |
[36:28] | Did he give it to you? | 是他给你的吗? |
[36:29] | Why, yes. | 怎么了 是的 |
[36:31] | It was an early birthday present from Arco. | 阿克之前送我的生日礼物 |
[36:37] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[36:39] | So we finally found out | 我们终于找到 |
[36:41] | who owned Oksana’s love nest/prison. | 欧科莎娜的爱巢兼监狱是谁家的了 |
[36:44] | Stark Star Enterprises… | 闪耀明星公司 |
[36:46] | it’s a company owned by a company that’s owned by you. | 是一个你拥有的企业名下的公司 |
[36:49] | They also own some warehouses down on the docks. | 它们还拥有码头那几间仓库的所有权 |
[36:52] | Oh, you’ll never guess what we | 你永远也猜不到我们 |
[36:54] | found inside warehouse 44. | 在四十四号仓库里发现了什么 |
[37:03] | you didn’t innocently meet her in some club, did you? | 你不是在俱乐部认识她的 不是吗? |
[37:07] | You put Oksana to work. | 你逼欧科莎娜去接客 |
[37:08] | Only at first. | 只是最开始这样 |
[37:10] | Only at first, yeah? | 只是最开始这样? |
[37:11] | Then you started dipping into the merchandise. | 之后你就开始像货物样卖她们 |
[37:14] | Oksana got pregnant, started making demands. | 欧科莎娜怀孕了 开始提要求 |
[37:16] | Then what? You had to get rid of her? | 之后呢? 你得甩掉这个包袱? |
[37:18] | No. | 不 |
[37:20] | I loved Oksana. | 我爱欧科莎娜 |
[37:22] | I wanted her to have our baby. | 我想让她生下我们的宝宝 |
[37:24] | I was gonna leave my wife for her. | 我之前打算为了她离婚 |
[37:26] | You loved her? You locked her up in a cage. | 你爱她? 你把他锁在牢笼里 |
[37:28] | I only locked her up | 我把她锁起来 |
[37:30] | to keep her away from this horrible business. | 是为了不让她牵涉在这可怕的生意中 |
[37:32] | A business that you started. | 你带头做的生意 |
[37:34] | I didn’t start anything. | 我没带头做任何生意 |
[37:35] | I wasn’t even born when this business started. | 这生意开始时我都没出生 |
[37:39] | It’s my mother who brings them here. | 是我妈妈把她们带到这 |
[37:42] | My mother… | 我妈妈 |
[37:47] | is the one who killed Oksana. | 才是杀害欧科莎娜的凶手 |
[37:52] | My son broke the golden rule. | 我儿子触犯了底线 |
[37:56] | Don’t… touch… | 不要碰 |
[37:58] | the merchandise. | 任何一个货物 |
[38:01] | Do you have any idea what goes into | 你们知道把这些女孩弄到这 |
[38:04] | bringing these girls here? | 要花多大的代价吗? |
[38:06] | Well, all that money and hard work went down | 当欧科莎娜失踪 |
[38:09] | the drain when Oksana went missing. | 所有投入的金钱精力都付诸东流 |
[38:12] | First I thought she had run off, | 我起初是觉得她逃跑了 |
[38:14] | but I soon found out my son had stashed her in a love nest. | 后来我发现我儿子把她藏在一座爱巢里 |
[38:20] | Unacceptable. | 不可接受 |
[38:22] | I can understand. | 我知道 |
[38:24] | Your son makes a big mess. | 你儿子把一切都搞砸了 |
[38:25] | You want to hire a big man to come in and clean it up. | 你想雇一个狠角色把事情解决了 |
[38:29] | Finds her, finishes her off, | 找到她 杀了她 |
[38:31] | and gives you a nice necklace as a souvenir. | 把这条项链作为纪念品送给你 |
[38:33] | Hire a man? | 雇凶? |
[38:35] | When a woman wants something done right, she does it herself. | 当一个女人想把事情解决掉 她会亲自动手 |
[38:43] | I shot the girl | 我开枪杀了那女孩 |
[38:45] | and I left her and her bastard to die. | 我把她和那杂种留在那等死 |
[38:49] | I wear her necklace | 我戴着她的项链 |
[38:50] | as a warning to my son… | 是想警告我儿子 |
[38:53] | this is what happens when you mess with my business. | 这就是你搞砸我生意的后果 |
[39:00] | All right, then how the hell does Sergei fit into this? | 那谢尔盖是怎么牵扯进来的? |
[39:03] | He’s got something to do with it. | 他肯定做了什么 |
[39:05] | Oksana’s blood was all over his shirt. | 欧科莎娜的血就在他的衣服上 |
[39:08] | 乌克兰驻费城使馆 | |
[39:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[40:04] | They’re Oksana’s parents, aren’t they? | 他们是欧科莎娜的父母 是吗? |
[40:07] | – And that’s her baby. – Yes. | – 那是她的宝宝 – 对 |
[40:10] | When Oksana was taken from the streets of Kiev, | 当欧科莎娜在基辅的街上被拐走 |
[40:13] | her family hired me to find her. | 她家人就雇我去找她 |
[40:17] | I followed her here. | 我跟她到这 |
[40:18] | She had been sold into prostitution. | 她被逼着卖淫 |
[40:21] | So I went to the underground clubs. | 所以我去了地下俱乐部 |
[40:24] | Like Tatyana’s. | 就像泰亚娜那间一样 |
[40:25] | Yes. I tell girls I meet, | 是的 我告诉我见到的女孩 |
[40:27] | “if you see her, you call me,” | 如果你们看到她 就告诉我 |
[40:29] | “and if you call me, I get you out of the life as well.” | 如果你们告诉我了 我就把你们也赎回去 |
[40:33] | And finally two girls… | 最终有两名女孩 |
[40:38] | they called. | 打了电话 |
[40:39] | Right after we were together? | 就在我们一起那晚? |
[40:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:42] | I immediately went to find her, but I was too late. | 我立马就去找她 但是已经太晚了 |
[40:45] | I tried to save her, but she died in my arms. | 我试着救她 可她还是死在了我怀里 |
[40:49] | She was pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[40:50] | This baby was alive. | 那宝宝还活着 |
[40:52] | So my job was not done. | 所以我的任务没有完成 |
[40:55] | Getting the baby to Oksana’s parents. | 把宝宝带给欧科莎娜的父母 |
[40:57] | As I said, this story was not mine to tell. | 就像我说的 这故事不该由我来讲 |
[41:01] | Not until I unite them. | 要等他们重聚在一起 |
[41:09] | I have extracted, uh, many bullets in my years, | 我这些年从身上取过无数的子弹 |
[41:13] | but little Katya… | 但是小凯蒂亚 |
[41:19] | this was my first delivery. | 是我第一次接生 |
[41:24] | You had quite a night. | 难忘的一晚啊 |
[41:25] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[41:28] | You called her Katya? | 你叫她凯蒂亚? |
[41:30] | Two extraordinary females… | 两个不平凡的女人 |
[41:34] | they come into my life in one night. | 在同一晚走进我的生活 |
[41:39] | One should be named after the other. | 其中一个应该跟着另一个的名字叫 |
[41:51] | My Katya. | 我的凯蒂亚 |
[41:57] | This probably should be good-bye. | 是时候说再见了 |
[42:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[42:02] | Probably. | 也许吧 |