时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | The clicking of those heels could only mean one thing. | 这鞋跟的声音只能说明一件事 |
[01:08] | No place like home? | 哪里都没家里好? |
[01:11] | That’s where he’d rather be. | 他倒想回家呢 |
[01:12] | Your M.I. already identified | 你的医学鉴定人员已经确认 |
[01:14] | him as Freddie Delgado. | 他是费雷迪 迪来戈多 |
[01:16] | One hole in the windshield, one hole in his head. | 一个枪眼在挡风玻璃上 另一个在他头上 |
[01:18] | Easy math. | 不就是射穿了吗 |
[01:21] | He’s got tats. Gangbanger. He’s a 26er. | 他身上有纹身 不良少年 是二十六人帮的人 |
[01:25] | I don’t think it was a gang hit, though. | 我不觉得这是黑道干的事 |
[01:26] | They’re usually much more out in the open, | 他们从不在公开场合乱来 |
[01:28] | kind of a show of force. | 算是一种武力展示 |
[01:31] | What in the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼玩意? |
[01:36] | There’s more where that came from. | 这里还有更多 |
[01:38] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[01:40] | C.S.U.’s got trajectory. | 鉴证组测出弹道了 |
[01:42] | The shooter was standing here. | 开枪者当时在这里 |
[01:43] | Clean shot. Boom. | 好枪法 完了 |
[01:46] | And look here. | 看这里 |
[01:48] | Sunflower seeds. | 葵花籽 |
[01:49] | Shooter was probably chewing them | 枪手可能当时正嚼着瓜子 |
[01:51] | while waiting for Delgado to show. | 等着迪来戈多露面 |
[01:54] | The killer was lying in wait. | 凶手在这等着 |
[01:56] | This is premeditated. | 完全就是有预谋的 |
[02:08] | Hello, mother. | 你好啊 母亲大人 |
[02:12] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 哪阵风把您吹来了? |
[02:13] | Well, I have some news | 我有些事情 |
[02:16] | and I wanted to tell you in person. | 想当面跟你说 |
[02:18] | What’s that? | 是什么? |
[02:19] | I’m selling the house. | 我准备卖房子了 |
[02:21] | I didn’t even know it was on the market. | 我都不知道 你想卖房子了 |
[02:22] | It wasn’t. A realtor came by | 原本不准备卖的 一个中介 |
[02:24] | with a cash offer from an interested buyer, | 带着买家和大笔现金找上门 |
[02:26] | and it was a very generous one. | 出手很阔绰啊 |
[02:28] | You’ve had that house for 40 years. | 你那房子都住四十年了 |
[02:30] | You get one offer, and you’re just gonna… | 现在有人想买 你就… |
[02:33] | What, take a chance to finally move on with my life? | 什么? 借此开始我的新生活? |
[02:36] | Okay. I just… I just… | 好吧 我只是 |
[02:37] | I don’t know how I feel about this. | 不清楚我对这件事的感觉 |
[02:39] | Well, you never really come by. | 你也不常回来嘛 |
[02:42] | So if you expect me to live out my days | 如果你想让我住在 |
[02:44] | in a time capsule | 时光回忆之中 |
[02:45] | just because it holds ancient memories, | 因为哪里承载着儿时的回忆 |
[02:48] | you’re mistaken. | 你就错了 |
[02:50] | Could you just take some time to think about it? | 你就不能抽空考虑一下吗? |
[02:52] | I did, and it’s done. | 考虑过 但是木已成舟 |
[02:54] | Escrow’s gonna close very soon, | 埃斯库鲁很快就要封门了 |
[02:55] | so if you have anything at the house, | 你要是在房子里还有什么东西的话 |
[02:57] | you should probably come by and get it out | 你最好尽快回来 |
[02:59] | as soon as possible. | 拿走它们 |
[03:02] | I’ll leave you to your work. | 你忙吧 |
[03:13] | Move. | 让让 |
[03:14] | Please. | 好嘛 |
[03:16] | What’s wrong with you? | 你搞什么啊? |
[03:17] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[03:18] | That’s a whole lot of something. | 肯定有什么事 |
[03:19] | If you must know, | 你要是真想知道的话 |
[03:21] | my mother is selling the house. | 那就是我妈准备卖房子了 |
[03:23] | What house? | 什么房子? |
[03:24] | Oh, “the house” house. | 噢 昔日爱巢啊 |
[03:27] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[03:28] | Oh, yeah. I remember that place. | 是啊 我记得那里 |
[03:29] | Well, some of it… | 那里的一些地方 |
[03:32] | the shower, kitchen counter, mudroom. | 浴室 厨房 寄存屋 |
[03:35] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[03:36] | I’m gonna do my best to un-remember that. | 我会尽力忘掉看到的一切 |
[03:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:40] | We have some bruising, | 这里有些挫伤 |
[03:42] | minor lacerations… | 很小的擦伤 |
[03:44] | All in the process of healing. | 都在愈合中 |
[03:46] | He might have been in a fight 24 to 48 hours ago. | 他大概一两天前打过架 |
[03:51] | So I’ve got some info on our friend Freddie here. | 从这位朋友费雷迪身上找到一些信息 |
[03:54] | He was a recent jailbird. | 他刚放出来 |
[03:56] | He shot and killed a 6-year-old girl | 他枪杀了一个六岁的小女孩 |
[03:57] | during a robbery. | 还是抢劫杀人 |
[03:59] | He was released just last week. | 上周刚放出来 |
[04:00] | That’s the same girl whose photos | 在他的车里 |
[04:01] | we found in Freddie’s car. | 找到了这个女孩的照片 |
[04:02] | Why was he released early? | 他怎么提前出狱了? |
[04:04] | Well, a mistrial was called | 审判无效 |
[04:05] | because the prosecution improperly admitted evidence. | 因为指控与事实不尽相符 |
[04:08] | Oh. That’s a major miss. | 这都能不符 |
[04:10] | So the murderer got to walk. | 所以凶手逍遥法外了 |
[04:12] | Not for long. | 也没逍遥多久 |
[04:13] | After the ruling, the girl’s father | 审判结束后 女孩的父亲 |
[04:14] | jumped over the partition, tried to attack Freddie. | 越过围栏 想收拾费雷迪 |
[04:15] | Said he was gonna kill him. | 威胁要杀了他 |
[04:17] | Well, maybe he made good on his threat. | 也许他不只是威胁了 |
[04:23] | Yes, that’s my daughter. That’s Emily. | 是啊 那是我的女儿 我的艾米丽 |
[04:27] | We’re very sorry for your loss, Mr. Winters. | 请节哀顺变 文特尔先生 |
[04:30] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪拿到这个的? |
[04:31] | We found multiple copies | 我们在费雷迪 迪来戈多的车里 |
[04:33] | inside Freddie Delgado’s car. | 发现了很多不同的复印件 |
[04:35] | He was shot and killed this morning. | 他今早死于枪杀 |
[04:36] | Oh, what a shame. | 不幸啊 |
[04:39] | You know, | 你懂的 |
[04:40] | it’s, um… | 这有点 |
[04:42] | it’s no secret you tried to attack him in court, | 你在法庭上袭击他是不争的事实 |
[04:45] | Mr. Winters. | 文特尔先生 |
[04:47] | No surprise you’d be angry with him. | 您会如此愤怒 我们可以理解 |
[04:49] | You have any idea why he’d have these photos? | 您觉得他为什么会有那些照片? |
[04:52] | Yeah, I had been following him, | 是啊 我跟踪过他 |
[04:54] | leaving copies where I knew he’d find them | 把照片复印件放在他找得到的地方 |
[04:56] | so he wouldn’t forget my baby girl or what he did. | 这样他就不会忘记对我女儿的所作所为 |
[04:59] | You didn’t happen to follow him | 你今早没有跟踪他 |
[05:01] | to a parking garage this morning, did you? | 到加油站吧? |
[05:03] | Decide to take a little revenge? | 是不是打算报复一下? |
[05:05] | Look, the day Freddie Delgado shot my daughter… | 那天费雷迪 迪来戈多杀害我女儿的时候 |
[05:09] | he actually took two lives. | 那等于是一尸两命 |
[05:12] | Parents aren’t supposed to outlive their children. | 怎么能让白发人送黑发人 |
[05:14] | It’s not the natural order. | 这不合常理 |
[05:18] | I was supposed to watch Emily grow up. | 我本希望看到艾米丽长大成人 |
[05:22] | So besides taking Emily… | 所以他不但送走了艾米丽 |
[05:26] | he actually took my future. | 也断送了我的未来 |
[05:28] | And was I angry with him? | 你说我恨不恨他? |
[05:31] | Yeah. Beyond reason. | 是啊 痛恨至极 |
[05:34] | And did I wish him dead? | 你觉得我想不想他死? |
[05:36] | Many, many times. | 想了不知多少次 |
[05:39] | But did I take revenge? | 但我复仇了没有? |
[05:44] | No. | 没有 |
[05:49] | Not today. | 时候未到 |
[06:07] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[06:08] | Here he is. | 他在这 |
[06:09] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[06:11] | – He’s walking? – Not enough to hold him. | – 他走人了? – 没理由留他啊 |
[06:13] | Oh, hey. | 嗨 |
[06:14] | D.N.A. evidence came back on the sunflower seeds… | 葵花籽上的基因鉴定出来了 |
[06:16] | no match to him or anybody in the system. | 样本和系统内任何人都不符 包括他 |
[06:18] | Plus, his alibi checked out. | 还有 他有不在场证明 |
[06:19] | Excuse me, Mr. Winters. | 打扰一下 文特尔先生 |
[06:20] | Yes. | 什么事 |
[06:21] | I understand you were brought in for questioning | 我知道您被带来问讯费雷迪 迪来戈多 |
[06:23] | on the Freddie Delgado murder. | 被害案的有关情况 |
[06:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:25] | Mr. Delgado shot and killed your daughter, | 迪来戈多杀害了你女儿 |
[06:27] | yet he walked free and clear, | 却无罪释放 |
[06:29] | only to be shot dead himself just this morning. | 今早被枪杀 |
[06:31] | Care to give us your thoughts on the matter? | 对此可否向我们做出一些回应? |
[06:33] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[06:36] | My daughter was taken by a monster | 我的女儿是被一个 |
[06:38] | who showed no repentance for what he did. | 不知悔改的禽兽杀害的 |
[06:42] | And today he got what he deserved. | 现在他罪有应得了 |
[06:44] | And I didn’t kill him, but I wish I had. | 我没杀他 但不代表我不想杀 |
[06:47] | I should’ve stood up for my daughter. | 我应该为我女儿挺身而出 |
[06:49] | Mr. Winters, are you saying you advocate vigilante justice? | 文特尔先生 您是否说过不满法庭裁决? |
[06:51] | Call it whatever you want, | 随你怎么说 |
[06:53] | but people have to pay for their actions | 但是人的所作所为 不是不报 |
[06:54] | one way or another. | 时候未到 |
[06:55] | An eye for an eye. | 要报 以眼还眼以牙还牙 |
[06:57] | You know, and sure, people say | 你应该清楚 人们常说 |
[06:58] | that getting payback doesn’t make you feel any better, | 复仇并不会让你得到解脱 |
[07:00] | but I’ll tell you one thing… they’re lying. | 我要告诉你 他们说谎 |
[07:03] | It does. | 会解脱的 |
[07:05] | Do you have any idea who might have done this? | 你觉得这是谁干的? |
[07:08] | That was Paul Winters speaking out | 这就是保罗 文特尔有关 |
[07:10] | on the Freddie Delgado murder. | 费雷迪 迪来戈多被害一案的言论 |
[07:12] | So much for the grieving father, huh? | 悲痛欲绝的父亲真是不容易 是吧? |
[07:14] | He just laid down a call to arms. | 他只求速速裁决 |
[07:16] | Eat up. It’s gonna be a long day. | 吃点吧 今天有的熬呢 |
[07:19] | Call me when you’re done. | 做完了喊我 |
[07:21] | Body Of Proof 3×05 | |
[07:34] | Whereas I express nothing but my deepest condolences | 我对文特尔先生痛失爱女 |
[07:37] | for the loss that Mr. Winters has suffered, | 深表哀悼 尽管如此 |
[07:39] | I cannot, however, echo his sentiments. | 我仍不会对他的感伤做出任何回应 |
[07:41] | – Over here. – Ow! Ow! | – 过来 – 哦 哦 |
[07:43] | Vigilante justice will notbe tolerated in any form. | 庭审判决不容置喙 |
[07:45] | Call it whatever you want, | 随你怎么说 |
[07:47] | but people have to pay for their actions | 但是人的所作所为 不是不报 |
[07:48] | one way or another. | 时候未到 |
[07:49] | – So I was just at the lab. – An eye for an eye… | – 这只是实验理论 – 以眼还眼 |
[07:51] | What’s all this about? Why is it so busy? | 出了什么事? 怎么忙成这样? |
[07:53] | You have Paul Winters to thank for this. | 你那个保罗 文特尔应该烧高香了 |
[07:55] | His eye-for-an-eye speech went viral. | 他的报复言论起效了 |
[07:57] | Wow. So people are just getting back against | 哇哦 那人们来这里就是为了 |
[07:58] | anyone who’s wronged them? | 向那些虐待他们的人表达愤懑的? |
[08:00] | A lot of wounded people out there | 外面那些受过伤的人 |
[08:01] | just looking for a reason to go off. | 为自己发泄 寻找一个出口 |
[08:02] | 26 calls so far. Thankfully, no homicides yet. | 26个来电 谢天谢地 还没有谋杀案件 |
[08:05] | Maybe I should rough up my landlord. | 看起来我也该回去虐待一下我的房东 |
[08:06] | He’s been pretty damn slow to fix my toilet. | 厕所坏到现在一直没给我修 |
[08:10] | Hey, anything on Delgado’s shooter? | 嘿 迪来戈多枪击案有没有什么进展? |
[08:11] | Uh, no. | 额 还没有 |
[08:13] | The projectile Megan recovered from his head | 梅根在他头部发现的抛射体 |
[08:15] | was too damaged to run through I.B.I.S. | 因为受损太严重而不能进行蛋白质信息测试 |
[08:18] | You know, I’m gonna double-check Paul’s alibi. | 我要再检查一下保罗的不在场证明 |
[08:21] | Run through his financials. | 还有查一下他的财务状况 |
[08:23] | If he’s not the killer, I don’t know, | 如果他不是凶手的话 |
[08:25] | maybe he hired someone to do it for him? | 他也许是雇凶手杀人 |
[08:27] | Sounds good. | 有道理 |
[08:28] | I’m gonna go see the victim’s widow. | 我去看一下受害者的遗孀 |
[08:30] | This guy was no saint. | 这家伙不是什么好人 |
[08:31] | Maybe something from his past came back to haunt him. | 也许能从他的往事中能找到些蛛丝马迹 |
[08:33] | We gotta nip this in the bud, quick. | 我们得把犯罪扼杀在摇篮中 赶紧干活儿吧 |
[08:45] | Mrs. Delgado? | 迪来戈多夫人? |
[08:46] | Yeah. | 我就是 |
[08:48] | I’m Detective Sullivan from Philadelphia P.D. | 我是费城警察局的沙利文警官 |
[08:49] | This is Dr. Hunt from the Medical Examiner’s Office. | 这位是法医亨特医生 |
[08:51] | Could we talk to you for a minute? | 我们能跟你谈一谈吗? |
[08:58] | What’s it like to be married to a child killer? | 我很好奇嫁给一个孩童杀手会是什么感觉? |
[09:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:11] | Mrs. Delgado, | 迪来戈多夫人 |
[09:12] | we’re very sorry about your husband. | 我们对你丈夫深表哀悼 |
[09:14] | We’re trying to determine who shot him, | 我们排查凶手时 |
[09:16] | but we couldn’t help but notice his gang tattoos. | 看到了他身上的帮派纹身 |
[09:19] | That’s old ink. | 都是过去的事了 |
[09:20] | He gave all that up when horacio was born. | 侯瑞卡出生之后 他就改邪归正了 |
[09:24] | Freddie wanted a better life for him. | 他想给孩子更好的生活 |
[09:26] | But ain’t nobody hiring a high school | 可谁会用一个高中肄业 |
[09:28] | dropout with a record. | 又有犯罪记录的人呢 |
[09:31] | But babies still need formula, right? | 但孩子还是要吃的 不是吗? |
[09:33] | Is that why he robbed that supermarket? | 所以他就抢了那家超市? |
[09:35] | Look, he didn’t mean for nobody to get hurt, okay? | 他不想要伤害任何人好吗? |
[09:37] | And if that one bullet hadn’t gotten away from him… | 只是擦枪走火 意外而已 |
[09:40] | it tore Freddie up inside. | 他也很难过的 |
[09:43] | Not enough for him to plead guilty. | 还没难过到认罪的地步 |
[09:52] | Where’d this come from? | 这里哪里来的? |
[09:54] | That girl’s dad came by day before yesterday, | 那个女孩的父亲前天过来 |
[09:56] | shoved it under the door. | 从门外把它塞进来的 |
[09:57] | Freddie caught him. He tried to apologize, | 费雷迪找到了他 他想要道歉的 |
[09:59] | but that guy went crazy. | 但是那个家伙已经疯了 |
[10:01] | I mean, like totally out of his mind. | 他已经完全失去了理智 |
[10:04] | Freddie… | 费雷迪… |
[10:06] | he just stood there. | 他只是站在那里 |
[10:07] | I mean, he didn’t even fight back. Like, how could he? | 他甚至都没有还手 他怎么还手? |
[10:14] | Hi. Come on, baby. | 宝贝 来吧 |
[10:16] | Now he’s gone, and we’re alone, | 现在他死了 就剩下我们母子俩 |
[10:18] | and the world just keeps turning. | 这个世界还是照常在运转啊 |
[10:20] | We’re gonna find out who did this. | 我们一定会找出凶手的 |
[10:22] | Yeah. Whatever. | 随便你们了 |
[10:28] | Paul didn’t say anything about going to the victim’s house. | 保罗并没有说他来过受害者家里 |
[10:31] | Yeah, or attacking him again. | 嗯 也没说过袭击他的事 |
[10:33] | I checked out Mr. Eye For An Eye’s alibi. | 我查过爱伊先生的不在场证明了 |
[10:36] | Any holes? | 有什么漏洞吗? |
[10:37] | No, the opposite actually. | 没有 都是真的 |
[10:38] | I got time-stamped | 我也查到 |
[10:38] | security footage | 他是在西部超市 |
[10:39] | of him at a food court at Westbrook Mall. | 食品区的安保录像视频显示 |
[10:40] | He was there at the time of the shooting. | 枪击案发生的时候他就在超市里 |
[10:42] | So Paul couldn’t have done it. | 那就是说保罗不是凶手了 |
[10:43] | Could he have hired somebody? | 会不会是他雇凶手杀人呢? |
[10:44] | Not unless hit men do pro bono work. | 除非有杀手会无偿服务 |
[10:47] | After Paul’s daughter was killed, | 保罗的女儿被杀后 |
[10:48] | he got a divorce, he lost his job. | 他离了婚 也丢了工作 |
[10:50] | You know, he doesn’t have two dimes to rub together. | 他甚至都没有两个十块钱的硬币 |
[10:52] | We’re at a dead end. | 就是说我们进死胡同了 |
[10:54] | So we let it be. | 那就这样吧 |
[10:56] | Karma killed him. | 都是因果报应 他活该 |
[10:58] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[10:59] | Honestly, I’m not gonna lose any sleep over it. | 说实话 这件案子可不会让我失眠 |
[11:02] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了? |
[11:03] | You don’t like the victim | 你不喜欢这案件子的受害者 |
[11:05] | so you stop doing your job? | 就不想继续调查了吗? |
[11:17] | – Hi. – Hi, grandma. | -嗨 – 嗨 外婆 |
[11:18] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[11:19] | Hi, sweetheart. Hi, Megan. | 你好 宝贝 还有梅根 |
[11:21] | – Yeah. – I’m excited for you. | – 你好 – 我真的很高兴 |
[11:23] | Yeah? | 为什么? |
[11:23] | I was thinking maybe you could move downtown | 我一直想你搬到市区来 |
[11:24] | and be closer to us. | 就离我们近一点了 |
[11:25] | Oh, I would love that. I would love it. Mm. | 哦 我也很高兴 |
[11:28] | You’re such a doll. | 你真是个贴心的小宝贝 |
[11:30] | Well, Megan, | 好了 梅根 |
[11:31] | I’ll be selling most of the furniture and the decor, | 这里的家具和装饰 我都打算卖掉 |
[11:33] | so feel free to take anything of sentimental value. | 如果你还有什么触景生情的东西就拿走吧 |
[11:37] | Mm. Sentimental value? | 嗯 触景生情的东西? |
[11:38] | Imagine that. | 真是极好的 |
[11:48] | I used to come up here when I was your age | 我像你这么大的时候经常到这上面来 |
[11:52] | to get lost. | 在这里我可以忘记一切 |
[11:59] | Here it is. | 在这呢 |
[12:02] | Wow. | 哇 |
[12:03] | Mm. | 嗯哼 |
[12:05] | Was this yours? | 这都是你的吗? |
[12:06] | Mm-hmm. | 是啊 |
[12:07] | Oh, look. | 哦 快看 |
[12:16] | Quarter. | 25美分的硬币 |
[12:20] | I put the stitches in that tiger. | 是我把老虎身上的线缝起来的 |
[12:22] | Always a doctor. | 从小就想当医生了? |
[12:24] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[12:26] | Is that grandpa? | 那就是外公吗? |
[12:30] | What was he like? | 他是什么样的人? |
[12:33] | He was funny. | 他很有趣 |
[12:36] | Liked to dance. | 很喜欢跳舞 |
[12:39] | He was a little sad. | 只是常常有点伤心 |
[12:56] | Mom, what is it? | 妈妈 那是什么? |
[13:01] | Please put that down. | 放下来 |
[13:03] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[13:05] | This is daddy’s stuff. | 这些是爸爸的东西 |
[13:07] | You told me you got rid of everything. | 你告诉我你都扔了的? |
[13:08] | It doesn’t belong to you. Just… just put it down. | 这些都不属于你… 放回去 |
[13:11] | Or what, I might actually feel something? | 不然呢 我应该有什么感觉吗? |
[13:15] | When addy died, it’s like… | 爸爸死的时候 |
[13:17] | it’s like you erased him. | 就好像你把他从我们的生活里抹掉了一样 |
[13:19] | I guess… | 我甚至会想… |
[13:21] | If he never existed, | 如果他从来没有存在过的话 |
[13:22] | then he never shot himself in the head, right? | 那么他也就不会自杀了 是吗? |
[13:25] | Megan, this isn’t the time. | 梅根 现在时机不对 |
[13:26] | It’s never the time. | 你总是说时机不对 |
[13:28] | For 35 years, | 已经35年了 |
[13:30] | it has not been the time. | 你从来就没有跟我说过 |
[13:31] | Now you’re selling the house, and all that’s left of him | 现在你要把这房子卖了 所有关于他的东西 |
[13:33] | is in this little box. | 都在这个小盒子里了 |
[13:35] | You want me to get rid of this, too? | 你现在也想让我把这些扔了吗? |
[13:37] | I don’t want to talk about this. | 我现在不想谈这件事 |
[13:38] | I do! | 但我想! |
[13:39] | Close that box. | 关了盒子 |
[13:41] | No. | 不 |
[13:42] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[13:46] | For God sake. | 天哪 |
[13:50] | What? | 怎么了? |
[13:52] | I’ll be there. | 我马上到 |
[13:55] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[14:07] | Fancy meeting you here. | 很高兴你能来 |
[14:09] | What do you got? | 有什么发现? |
[14:10] | Wow. Okay. | 哇哦 好吧 |
[14:11] | Victim is Lori Keyser, 34 years old. | 受害者叫劳瑞 科斯尔 34岁 |
[14:13] | She’s a local. This is a halfway house. | 本地人 这是家小客栈 |
[14:16] | She’s been here for three weeks since she got out of prison. | 从她出狱之后 到这儿已经三个星期了 |
[14:18] | For doing what? | 为什么会入狱? |
[14:19] | She did 5 years of a 30-year term | 因为杀了他的男朋友 |
[14:21] | for killing her ex-boyfriend. | 服了5年监禁 |
[14:23] | Threw acid in his face. | 把硫酸泼到他脸上 |
[14:26] | And now she’s had acid thrown in her face. | 现在她也被泼硫酸了 |
[14:31] | An eye for an eye. | 以眼还眼啊 |
[14:33] | Looks like we got | 看情况 |
[14:35] | another vigilante murder on our hands. | 我们又多了一件谋杀案 |
[14:47] | …We’re in uncertain times. | … 我们现在处于不稳定的时代 |
[14:49] | And in times like this, we want to know that someone | 在这样的时代 我们需要这样一个人 |
[14:51] | is looking out for our interests. | 坚守我们民众共同利益 |
[14:53] | Not the interests of lobbyists pocketing… | 不是以游说者的游说… |
[14:56] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[14:58] | Damn it. Lining the pockets… | 该死… 等待的… |
[15:01] | – Do you have to do that? – I’m sorry. | – 你一定要这样吗? – 对不起啦 |
[15:03] | I thought you were already giving a statement | 我以为你已经为那件社会谋杀案件 |
[15:05] | on the new vigilante murder, | 准备好陈述了 |
[15:06] | but that sounded more like a speech. | 但看起来那更像个演讲 |
[15:08] | Not like a very good one. | 不是什么好演讲 |
[15:10] | Are you announcing your candidacy? | 你是在为你的竞选准备演讲吗? |
[15:12] | Tomorrow. | 就在明天 |
[15:14] | Wow. That’s big. | 哇哦 那可是件大事 |
[15:17] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么没跟我说? |
[15:18] | Well, because for one thing, | 因为… |
[15:20] | you’ve accused me of having divided focus, | 你之前就说过我做事不集中精力 |
[15:21] | and I don’t want that again. | 我可不想再被说 |
[15:23] | Ah. | 哦 |
[15:25] | So you’ve been burning the candle at both ends, | 所以你现在有点焦头烂额啊 |
[15:27] | and it’s weighing on you. | 现在压力肯定很大吧 |
[15:29] | No, I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[15:31] | If that were so, | 如果那样的话 |
[15:32] | you wouldn’t be wearing your B.D.B. | 你就不能穿你的B.d.b.了 |
[15:34] | My what? | 我的什么? |
[15:35] | Bottom-drawer blouse. | 最下面抽屉里的衬衫 |
[15:37] | The one you’ve got on is much too last season for you. | 你穿着的这件对你来说已经过季了 |
[15:38] | That, and the fact that you’re wearing the same pants | 你还穿着昨天的 |
[15:39] | and shoes as you did yesterday | 裤子和鞋的事实 |
[15:40] | can mean only one thing. | 只能说明一件事 |
[15:42] | That you slept on the couch last night, | 你昨晚睡沙发了 |
[15:43] | pulled out your B.D.B., freshened up, | 穿上你的B.d.b 振作起来 |
[15:45] | thought nobody would be the wiser. | 要想着没人比你更强了 |
[15:47] | Do you have an off switch? | 你能换个话题么? |
[15:48] | No. | 不 |
[15:49] | I really do hate you sometimes. | 我有时候真讨厌你 |
[15:51] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[15:52] | Okay, yes, it… it’s weighing on me. | 好吧 是的… 我压力很大 |
[15:55] | Did you need something? | 你有事? |
[15:57] | Yeah, uh, Tommy and Adam are here. | 是的 呃 汤米和亚当在这儿 |
[15:58] | I thought you might want to be apprised of | 我想或许你想知道 |
[16:00] | the latest vigilante murder, but never mind. | 最新的谋杀案 不过没事的 |
[16:03] | No, I do. I do. | 不 我要知道 |
[16:04] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[16:05] | You work on your speech. | 你好好准备你的演讲 |
[16:06] | I got this covered. | 这案子我包了 |
[16:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:11] | Let’s all get on the same page here. | 我们一起来顺顺案子吧 |
[16:14] | Lori Keyser’s cause of death was acute respiratory failure | 劳瑞 科斯尔死因是吸入酸蒸气 |
[16:17] | due to inhalation of acid vapor. | 引起的严重呼吸衰竭 |
[16:21] | Delicate way to put it. That was nasty. | 我也不想这么说 但真恶心 |
[16:22] | Curtis is rushing her tissue to the lab | 柯蒂斯 正在赶往实验室 |
[16:24] | to see if we can type the acid. | 看看我们能否检测出酸的类型 |
[16:26] | And it was an obvious case of revenge. | 这是显然的报复 |
[16:27] | Seven years ago, | 七年前 |
[16:29] | Lori threw acid in her ex-boyfriend’s face | 劳瑞 在她前男友和另一个女人结婚后 |
[16:30] | after he got married to another woman. | 往他脸上泼了酸 |
[16:32] | She was convicted of first-degree murder. | 她被定罪为一级谋杀 |
[16:34] | How’d she get out after five years? | 她五年后怎么出来的? |
[16:36] | Well… commuted sentence. Prison overcrowding. | 呃… 她被减刑了 监狱人太多 |
[16:38] | Sign of the times. | 时代标志啊 |
[16:39] | Are you gonna try to solve this one, Tommy, | 你准备了结了这案子 汤米? |
[16:41] | or is Lori too unlikable for you? | 还是说你太讨厌劳瑞了? |
[16:44] | I’ve dated worse, as you know. | 我交过更差女朋友 你知道的 |
[16:48] | So… the next question obviously is, | 所以… 显然下一个问题是 |
[16:51] | who would want to get back at Lori? | 谁会来报复劳瑞? |
[16:53] | How about the wife of the man that she killed? | 她杀害的那男子遗孀呢? |
[16:55] | Already looked it up. Since remarried. | 已经查过了 自从再婚后 |
[16:57] | Her name is Susan Hart. | 她就改名为苏三 哈特 |
[16:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:00] | Oh, do you want to drive or… | 呃 你要开车还是… |
[17:02] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 多谢 谢谢咯 |
[17:07] | Why don’t you give me a call next week, | 你下周为什么不给我打个电话 |
[17:08] | – and, um, we can see… – How you doin’? | – 呃 我们就可以看看… – 你们好 |
[17:10] | Detective Sullivan, Philadelphia P.D. | 我是沙利文警官 费城警察局的 |
[17:11] | Mrs. Hart, your husband said you would be here. | 哈特女士 你丈夫说你会在这儿 |
[17:13] | Could we talk to you for a moment? | 我们可以跟你谈谈么? |
[17:14] | Sorry about the intrusion. Uh… | 很抱歉打断一下 呃… |
[17:16] | O… okay. Wh… what’s this about? | 哦… 好吧 是什么事? |
[17:18] | Oh, Lori Keyser. | 哦 劳瑞 科斯尔 |
[17:20] | She was murdered last night. | 她昨晚被人杀了 |
[17:22] | I’m sorry. Murdered? | 抱歉 是谋杀? |
[17:24] | Uh, Susan, | 啊 苏三 |
[17:26] | would you, um, | 你们 呃 |
[17:27] | would you… would you like to use my office? | 你们… 你们要进我办公室谈么? |
[17:29] | Yeah, thanks. | 好啊 谢谢了 |
[17:30] | Um, please. | 嗯 请进 |
[17:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:33] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | – 谢谢 – 嗯嗯 |
[17:38] | And you are? | 那你是? |
[17:40] | Megan Hunt, medical examiner. | 梅根 亨特 法医 |
[17:42] | Trent marsh. | 驰特 马史 |
[17:44] | That’s a… | 那是… |
[17:48] | that’s a very effective book. | 那是本很有用的书 |
[17:49] | 沉默之痛 | |
[17:52] | Did you lose someone to suicide? | 你有朋友自杀? |
[17:54] | I was wondering whether Susan’s mood | 我想知道苏三今天有没有 |
[17:57] | was any different today. | 情绪异常 |
[18:02] | You know I can’t answer any questions about a patient. | 你知道 我不能回答有关患者的问题 |
[18:05] | But a valiant attempt to change the subject | 但是勇敢地试图切换话题 |
[18:07] | away from yourself. | 让自己置身之外 |
[18:09] | I thought that was supposed to be my job. | 我觉得那该是我的工作 |
[18:11] | And are you good at it, your job? | 你很擅长于你的工作? |
[18:13] | I’d like to think so. | 我觉得是 |
[18:15] | I’m sorry. I just… I’m… I’m having a hard time | 我很抱歉 我只是… 我很难 |
[18:17] | processing what you’re telling me. | 接受你告诉我的事 |
[18:20] | Lori Keyser was… killed | 劳瑞 科斯尔被人杀了 |
[18:22] | and… | 而且… |
[18:24] | With acid? | 是被泼了酸? |
[18:26] | Th killing could be seen as poetic justice. | 她可以说是罪有应得 |
[18:29] | And of course, | 当然地 |
[18:30] | you suspect me. | 你就怀疑我了 |
[18:32] | Oh, my God. I… | 啊 我的天 我… |
[18:35] | Lori was a disturbed woman. | 劳瑞精神不太正常 |
[18:37] | I… I could never do anything like that. | 我… 我绝对不会做那样的事 |
[18:40] | Your new husband | 你现在的丈夫 |
[18:41] | doesn’t seem to think you’ve gotten over your loss. | 好像并不认为你已经没事了 |
[18:43] | Bill doesn’t understand me. | 比尔并不了解我 |
[18:46] | Not at all. | 一点儿也不 |
[18:49] | As if I could just forget and… move on. | 要是我能忘了一切 继续生活 |
[18:55] | Jeffrey’s murder split my life in two parts, | 詹佛瑞之死把我的生活劈成了两半 |
[18:57] | into a before and after. | 他生前和他死后 |
[19:00] | And all the things I’ve done since that day | 他死后我做的每件事 |
[19:03] | to pass the time… | 都只是打发时间… |
[19:05] | my… job, | 我的工作 |
[19:07] | my hobbies, my… | 我的爱好 我… |
[19:11] | current marriage… | 目前的婚姻… |
[19:16] | Just distractions to… | 只是为了分散注意 |
[19:21] | But necessary ones, | 但我已经离不开它们了 |
[19:23] | because without them, I honestly, | 说实话 没有这些 |
[19:24] | I don’t know what I’d do. | 我不知道自己还能做什么 |
[19:27] | What happened to your hand, Mrs. Hart? | 你的手怎么了 哈特夫人? |
[19:30] | Um… | 嗯… |
[19:33] | I burned myself this morning | 今早做早饭的时候 |
[19:36] | while I was cooking breakfast. | 不小心烫到的 |
[19:41] | I specialize in… | 我主攻 |
[19:43] | grief counseling. | 悲伤咨询 |
[19:45] | And though the loss of a loved one | 失去挚爱 |
[19:47] | is extremely difficult | 是极其痛苦的 |
[19:49] | in any case, | 每个案例都是如此 |
[19:51] | survivors of suicide tend to have | 自杀幸存者会 |
[19:53] | the most difficult | 经历最严重的 |
[19:55] | grief journey. | 苦痛之旅 |
[19:57] | Those who lose someone to homicide | 因谋杀而失去所爱之人的人 |
[19:59] | have a target for their anger… the person | 至少还有对象可以痛恨 |
[20:01] | who took their loved one out of the world. | 那就是杀人者 |
[20:03] | But with suicide, | 但如果是自杀 |
[20:06] | the target of your anger | 你仇恨之人 |
[20:08] | is the same person you’re also mourning. | 同时也是你所哀痛之人 |
[20:14] | If you don’t mind me asking… | 我能请问您 |
[20:17] | Who did you lose? | 曾失去过什么人吗? |
[20:18] | I really should get back to my colleagues. | 我该去找我的同事了 |
[20:21] | Megan, you don’t need to run away from this… | 梅根 你不必逃避这件事… |
[20:23] | It’s Dr. Hunt. | 叫我亨特医生 |
[20:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:27] | She’s coming with us. Nice office. Thanks. | 她要跟我们走一趟 办公室不错 谢谢了 |
[20:29] | Absolutely. Um, please. | 当然了 嗯 |
[20:33] | Please take it. | 请收下这个 |
[20:36] | And if you ever need to talk, here’s my card. | 如果你想谈谈 这是我的名片 |
[21:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:15] | I’m sorry about before. | 之前很抱歉 |
[21:19] | You made me realize, it’s time. | 你让我明白 是时候了 |
[21:24] | You should have this. | 这是你应得的 |
[21:28] | You know, I never told you before, | 我从没有告诉过你 |
[21:30] | but when people used to ask me about your father, | 但当人们向我问起你父亲的时候 |
[21:32] | I told them he had a heart attack. | 我说他是死于心脏病 |
[21:36] | I was so afraid of what they would think. | 我害怕他们会胡思乱想 |
[21:40] | I blamed myself… | 我责怪自己… |
[21:43] | for not seeing the signs, | 没有发现征兆 |
[21:45] | for not realizing that he was in pain, | 不了解他的痛苦 |
[21:48] | and for not being a good enough wife | 不是一个称职的好妻子 |
[21:51] | to make him want to stay alive. | 让他拥有活下去的希望 |
[21:53] | I would’ve been there for you… | 我可以帮你的… |
[21:55] | If you’d let me. | 如果那时你愿意 |
[21:57] | You were 12, Megan. | 你才十二岁 梅根 |
[21:59] | It’s a mother’s job to shield her children from pain, | 母亲的责任是让孩子远离痛苦 |
[22:01] | not dwell on it. | 而不是让痛苦蔓延 |
[22:02] | That’s why I took everything out of the house. | 所以我把家里的东西都搬走 |
[22:04] | You know, I just thought that… | 我以为这样… |
[22:08] | I only wanted to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[22:28] | What I… what is this, a suicide note? | 这是什么 遗书吗? |
[22:31] | How is that… the… the police never found one. | 警察为什么没有找到这个 |
[22:35] | That’s because I found it first. | 因为是我先发现的 |
[22:38] | And what, you just… you kept this? | 所以你就这么留着? |
[22:40] | You hid this all these years? | 你藏了这么多年? |
[22:42] | The deed was done. | 木已成舟 |
[22:44] | I was ashamed, all right? | 我很羞愧 行了吗? |
[22:46] | Why do you keep questioning me | 你为什么一直质问我 |
[22:48] | about something that happened a lifetime ago? | 这些八百年前的破事 |
[22:50] | The coward killed himself, Megan. | 这个懦夫是自杀的 梅根 |
[22:53] | What if he didn’t? | 如果不是呢? |
[22:54] | Oh, please. Not that conversation again. | 拜托 又是这个话题 |
[22:56] | I know that your precious father | 我知道你的宝贝父亲 |
[22:58] | can do no wrong in your eyes. | 在你眼中是十全十美的 |
[23:00] | How could he? | 怎么不会呢? |
[23:01] | He hasn’t had 35 years | 他对你又没有向对我那样 |
[23:03] | to become the disappointment to you that I obviously have. | 让我失望了三十五年 |
[23:07] | Why now? | 为什么是现在? |
[23:07] | Why are you showing this to me now? | 你为什么现在才给我看这个? |
[23:09] | Because I think you should stop living under the assumption | 因为我觉得你不能再生活在 |
[23:12] | that there’s an answer to every question. | 事事都有答案的猜想中了 |
[23:14] | Why did he do it? | 他为什么这么做? |
[23:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:17] | But give it up, Megan. I did. | 别再纠结了 梅根 像我这样 |
[23:20] | No. Never. | 不 永不 |
[23:42] | It’s almost lunch time. | 都快午饭时间了 |
[23:43] | Where the hell you been? | 你到底去哪儿了? |
[23:44] | Everybody and they mama calling my line. | 人人都打电话问我 |
[23:47] | Oh, I knew I should’ve taken a personal day. | 哦 我就知道该请一天假 |
[23:49] | You don’t take personal days, remember? | 你可不能请假 记得吗? |
[23:51] | I got an update on your murder victim Lori keyser. | 我更新了你的受害者劳瑞 科斯尔的资料 |
[23:54] | She was doused with hydrofluoric acid. | 被氢氟酸浇了一身的那个 |
[23:56] | Our suspect Susan Hart had a burn on her arm. | 嫌疑人苏三 哈特的手臂上有烧伤 |
[23:58] | Same acid? | 是同一种酸吗? |
[23:59] | No, ma’am. Susan was burned with cooking oil. | 不是 苏三是被烹饪油烧伤的 |
[24:01] | She was telling the truth. | 她没有撒谎 |
[24:02] | Her alibi checks out, too. | 不在场证明也显示清白 |
[24:04] | Great. Another dead end. | 很好 又进死胡同了 |
[24:06] | Well, P.D.’s widening their search grid | 警署的人正在扩大犯罪现场 |
[24:07] | around the crime scene, | 的搜索范围 |
[24:09] | looking for any container of that acid. | 寻找装酸的容器 |
[24:11] | Lacey. | 莱丝 |
[24:12] | Why are you… | 你怎么在这… |
[24:14] | We were supposed to go to lunch. | 我们说好一起吃午饭的 |
[24:16] | What, did you forget? | 怎么 你忘了? |
[24:18] | No. I did not. | 不 我没忘 |
[24:21] | No, ma’am. I don’t… | 不 女士 我不… |
[24:24] | Hold on. Now where you goin’? | 请稍等 你又要去哪? |
[24:26] | You just got here. | 你刚来 |
[24:27] | Guess I’m taking that personal day after all. | 估计我要请假了 |
[24:29] | Well, why don’t everybody just go home? | 好吧 大家都回家得了 |
[24:32] | Bye, Lace. | 再见 莱丝 |
[24:41] | Did you make up with grandma yet? | 你和外婆和好了吗? |
[24:45] | We don’t make up, honey. We endure. | 我们没和好 宝贝 我们继续忍耐 |
[24:47] | I know things with you two can get… complicated. | 我知道你们俩的事情 很复杂 |
[24:54] | I know you’re mad at grandma | 我知道你生外婆的气 |
[24:56] | because she never talks about grandpa, | 因为她从不跟你提外公的事 |
[24:57] | but you don’t talk about him either. | 但是你也不对我提他呀 |
[25:01] | Yes, I do. | 我会提啊 |
[25:03] | Well… | 那个… |
[25:05] | It’s been a long time, | 事情已经过去很久了 |
[25:07] | and… and… and he’s not around, but… | 而且…他也不在了 但是… |
[25:11] | I think about him. I do. | 我很想他 真的 |
[25:16] | Mom, when I was kidnapped, | 妈 我被绑架的时候 |
[25:18] | you had me start seeing that therapist. | 你让我去见的那个治疗师 |
[25:20] | She’s really helped me a lot. | 她真的帮了我很多 |
[25:23] | What about you? | 那你呢? |
[25:25] | I mean, maybe you could see someone, too, | 我是说 你也可以找个专家看看 |
[25:27] | and talk about all your stuff. | 跟他聊聊你的事 |
[25:29] | “My stuff”? | 我的事? |
[25:32] | Maybe if you get to know yourself a little better, | 如果你能更好地了解自己 |
[25:35] | it would help me get to know you better, too. | 也能让我更好地了解你 |
[25:37] | What? | 什么? |
[25:38] | Fine. My therapist told me to say that. | 好吧 我的治疗师教我这么说的 |
[25:41] | I’m shocked. | 我震惊了 |
[25:43] | You talk to your therapist about me, your own mother? | 你居然跟治疗师讨论你亲妈? |
[25:47] | Maybe just… a little. | 只有一点点啦 |
[25:49] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[25:50] | I have to go to the restroom. | 我要上厕所 |
[25:52] | Yeah. Quick escape. | 是啊 赶快逃吧 |
[26:11] | This is a safe place, Megan. | 这里很安全 梅根 |
[26:13] | Just relax. | 放松就好 |
[26:16] | So how does this work? What do I… | 我该怎么做? |
[26:18] | am I… | 我要… |
[26:19] | Whatever makes you comfortable. | 怎么舒服怎么来 |
[26:22] | Not lying down. | 我可不躺下 |
[26:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:26] | Why don’t we start by just… | 我们为何不开始呢… |
[26:28] | Telling me what you remember about the incident | 告诉我你失去某人时 |
[26:31] | when you lost someone? | 的记忆好吗? |
[26:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:40] | Um… | 嗯… |
[26:42] | I was 12. | 那时我十二岁 |
[26:44] | I was, um, walking home from school… | 我放学走路回家 |
[26:48] | by myself, as usual. | 一个人 像往常一样 |
[26:50] | It was hot that day… | 那天很热… |
[26:52] | unseasonably so. | 出人意料的热 |
[26:55] | And I was walking towards my house. | 我走向我的家 |
[26:56] | I saw lights. | 我看到了光 |
[26:58] | There were police cars. | 有几辆警车 |
[27:00] | And, uh, I walked towards the porch. | 然后 嗯 我走向门廊 |
[27:03] | This policeman came up to me, | 一名警察走向我 |
[27:05] | told me my mother wasn’t home. | 告诉我 我妈妈不在家 |
[27:08] | Then he just kind of looked at me and said, | 然后他就这么看着我说 |
[27:11] | “your father’s dead.” | “你爸爸死了” |
[27:12] | And I sat on the porch for, | 我在门廊上 |
[27:15] | um, 40 minutes, by myself, | 坐了四十分钟 一个人 |
[27:17] | wondering who was going to | 寻思以后谁来 |
[27:21] | water the plants that were right by the front door, | 给前门种的植物浇水 |
[27:25] | ’cause that was my father’s job. | 因为那一直是我父亲在做的 |
[27:26] | He always took care of them, and… | 他总是细心照料它们 可是… |
[27:28] | who’s gonna water them now? | 以后谁给它们浇水呢? |
[27:30] | I know it sounds really stupid, but… | 我知道这听起来很蠢 但是… |
[27:32] | No. | 不 |
[27:34] | No, it’s never stupid. | 一点也不蠢 |
[27:40] | There’s no right way to deal with loss. | 处理这些憾事没有正确的方法 |
[27:44] | And as I mentioned, suicide bereavement can be | 就像我说的 亲人自杀 |
[27:48] | one of the toughest to deal with. | 是最难接受的痛苦之一 |
[27:49] | For one, survivors tend to feel a lot more guilt. | 第一 幸存者有愧疚倾向 |
[27:53] | Did you? | 你愧疚吗? |
[27:58] | I thought that | 我觉得 |
[28:01] | he was mad at me, | 他生我的气 |
[28:05] | that I was bad. | 我不是好女儿 |
[28:07] | Why else would he do it? | 否则他为什么要那样做? |
[28:08] | Why else would he leave me alone? | 否则为什么他扔下我一个人? |
[28:14] | The trouble is, most suicide victims | 困难在于 大多数自杀者 |
[28:16] | rarely offer | 不会说出 |
[28:18] | a true motive. | 真实自杀动机 |
[28:20] | Did he leave a note? | 他留遗书了吗? |
[28:25] | I think that I should go back to work. | 我觉得我该回去工作了 |
[28:28] | No, Megan, we… | 等等 梅根 我们 |
[28:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:30] | We’ve only just begun, Megan. | 我们才开始 梅根 |
[28:53] | Thought you had a personal day today. | 我以为你今天不上班 |
[28:54] | I just saw Paul Winters. | 我刚才看到了保罗 文特尔 |
[28:56] | Our shooting suspect, where? | 枪击案嫌疑人 他在哪里? |
[28:57] | I was at the therapist’s office again… | 我又去了治疗室 |
[28:59] | – the same th… – don’t ask why. | – 同一个… – 别问为什么 |
[29:00] | And he was waiting in the office. | 他在候诊 |
[29:02] | He’s a patient. | 他是个病人 |
[29:04] | So the same therapist who’s been treating Susan Hart? | 和苏三 哈特的治疗师是同一个? |
[29:06] | That’s not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[29:07] | Both of our cases, they gotta be linked. | 他们都涉及到案件 肯定有关联 |
[29:08] | Yeah, but there’s no evidence | 是 但没有证据说明 |
[29:10] | they got vengeance on their loved ones’ killers. | 他们报复杀害自己爱人的凶手 |
[29:12] | No, but what if they killed for each other? | 不 会不会他们替对方复仇? |
[29:32] | We’ve got two murders, | 我们有两个凶手 |
[29:34] | two suspects, | 两个嫌疑人 |
[29:36] | and both of ’em have airtight alibis. | 他们都有充分的不在场证明 |
[29:39] | And they’re seeing the same therapist. | 他们接受同一个治疗师的治疗 |
[29:41] | Maybe they bonded over their grief | 也许他们在等候室里 |
[29:43] | in the waiting room. | 因为类似的悲痛而结识 |
[29:45] | So they do a little crisscross | 于是他们替对方 |
[29:47] | to get revenge, | 复仇 |
[29:49] | like “strangers on a train”? | 就像《火车怪客》一样? |
[29:51] | Kill for each other, no one suspects. | 为对方互相复仇 没人怀疑 |
[29:52] | It’s the perfect crime. | 完美的犯罪 |
[29:54] | Not if we can prove conspiracy. | 除非我们能证明同谋 |
[29:55] | We just link them up to each other’s murders. | 我们把他们和对方的案件联系起来 |
[29:57] | The lab’s working on overdrive, | 实验室在超负荷工作 |
[29:58] | trying to match the sunflower seeds | 试图把枪击现场的葵花籽 |
[30:00] | from the shooting scene to Susan. | 和苏三联系在一起 |
[30:02] | What about the acid crime scene? | 氢氟酸案犯罪现场呢? |
[30:03] | C.S.U. found a plastic bottle | 鉴证组在离过渡教习所 |
[30:05] | about 5 blocks away from that halfway house | 五街区远的地方 找到一个塑料瓶 |
[30:07] | with hydrofluoric acid inside. | 里面是氢氟酸 |
[30:08] | So they’re running the bottle for prints and D.N.A., | 他们正检查瓶子上的指纹和Dna |
[30:11] | with the hope that they can match it to Paul. | 希望能和保罗的吻合 |
[30:14] | Yeah, but look at them. | 好 但看看他们 |
[30:15] | They look hardly capable of murder. | 他们不像杀人犯 |
[30:17] | Under the influence of grief, | 在悲伤驱使下 |
[30:19] | anything’s possible. | 什么事都可能 |
[30:24] | Great. | 好极了 |
[30:26] | Now you’re saying I’ve… | 现在你想说我 |
[30:27] | I’ve killed some woman I’ve never even met? | 杀了一个我从没见过的女人? |
[30:29] | Well, that would be the point, wouldn’t it? | 这就对了 是不是? |
[30:30] | You kill for Susan Hart, she kills for you. | 你替苏三 哈特杀人 她替你杀人 |
[30:33] | Susan who? This is crazy. | 哪个苏三? 这太荒谬 |
[30:35] | Paul, Paul… | 保罗 保罗 |
[30:37] | I can’t help you if you don’t talk to me. | 你不对我说实话 我就没法帮你 |
[30:41] | Now you’ve been through enough, haven’t you? | 你已经够不幸的了 是不是? |
[30:42] | Y… you’re right. I have. | 你说的对 是的 |
[30:44] | I’m not saying another word. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[30:46] | Not till you get me my lawyer. | 你要给我找律师来 |
[30:47] | No. | 不 |
[30:48] | No, I only know who Paul Winters is because | 不是的 我认识保罗 文特尔 因为 |
[30:51] | I saw him on TV. I swear. | 我在电视上看过他 我发誓 |
[30:52] | Susan, I know you don’t think | 苏三 我知道你以为 |
[30:54] | that anybody could possibly understand | 没人能理解 |
[30:56] | all the emotions that you’re going through right now | 自从你丈夫离世后 |
[30:58] | since your husband was taken away from you, | 你经历的感情变化 |
[30:59] | but I want you to know that I do, more than you know. | 但我希望你知道 我比你想象的理解 |
[31:03] | And I can understand | 我也能理解 |
[31:04] | why you’d want his killer to pay for what she did. | 你希望杀害他的人付出代价 |
[31:06] | No, please, stop talking about it. Stop. | 不 请别说了 别说了 |
[31:08] | Susan, did you kill Freddie Delgado? | 苏三 是你杀了费雷迪 迪来戈多吗? |
[31:09] | No! | 不是! |
[31:11] | I don’t know who he is. | 我不知道他是谁 |
[31:14] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[31:17] | Please stop. | 请别问了 |
[31:20] | Susan’s not talking. | 苏三不肯开口 |
[31:23] | Yeah, well, Paul lawyered up. | 是啊 保罗出了律师牌 |
[31:25] | If they think we’re on to them, | 如果他们觉得我们起了疑心 |
[31:26] | that’s their last recourse. | 他们也只能这样了 |
[31:28] | They can’t admit to knowing each other. | 他们不能承认互相认识 |
[31:30] | She’s about to crack. Look at her. | 她要崩溃了 看她的样子 |
[31:31] | I just need some more time. | 我需要更多的时间 |
[31:35] | Yeah, Detective Lucas. | 是的 卢卡斯警探 |
[31:39] | yeah. | 是的 |
[31:42] | Yeah, that can’t be. Can you check it out again, please? | 是的 那不可能 你能再检查一次吗? |
[31:45] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[31:46] | Well, that was the lab. | 实验室打来的 |
[31:49] | Everything’s a bust. | 全都被推翻了 |
[31:50] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[31:50] | D.N.A. from both crime scenes came back. | 两个犯罪现场的Dna检测出结果了 |
[31:52] | No matches to Paul or Susan. | 和保罗和苏三的都不吻合 |
[31:54] | They didn’t kill each other’s targets. | 他们没有杀对方的仇人 |
[31:56] | Great. That’s all we had. We’re back to square one. | 这下可好 怀疑被推翻了 回到原点了 |
[31:58] | Not quite. | 不完全是 |
[31:59] | you won’t believe why. | 难以置信的是 |
[32:00] | Both D.N.A. profiles? They’re identical. | 两份Dna来自同一个人 |
[32:03] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[32:04] | The same person killed both victims? | 杀死两个受害者的是同一个人? |
[32:06] | Well, the only thing connecting both crimes | 唯一把两个案子联系在一起的 |
[32:08] | is that therapist. | 是那个治疗师 |
[32:12] | Dr. Trent Marsh. | 驰特 马史医生 |
[32:14] | Dr. Marsh, our shrink, has quite the background. | 马史医生 这个精神病医生 背景不同寻常 |
[32:17] | Ten years ago, his wife was murdered in their own house. | 十年前 他妻子在家中遇害 |
[32:23] | Was he a suspect? | 他是嫌疑人吗? |
[32:25] | Naturally, as the husband, but he was ruled out early on | 当然 丈夫总有嫌疑 但很快被排除了 |
[32:27] | ’cause homicide had one guy in mind. | 凶杀案组找到了一个人 |
[32:31] | Nathan Jarvis, ex-con who’d done some time | 纳森 扎维斯 前罪犯 因性侵 |
[32:33] | for sexual assault. | 服刑 |
[32:35] | Was he charged? | 他被起诉了吗? |
[32:36] | Detained. Released due to lack of evidence. | 被拘留了 但因为证据不足被释放了 |
[32:39] | So this case was never solved? | 所以那个案子一直没解决? |
[32:45] | got his PHD in clinical psychology, | 获得了临床心理学博士学位 |
[32:46] | opened up his own practice, | 经营自己的诊所 |
[32:47] | specializing in bereavement counseling. | 专门从事丧亲咨询 |
[32:49] | This guy has been immersed in grief for the last ten years. | 这家伙十年来一直处于悲痛中 |
[32:52] | I mean, it’s only natural he’d go off the deep end, | 他走向不归路倒挺正常 |
[32:54] | but why now? | 但为什么是现在? |
[32:55] | Maybe he wants to give Paul and Susan some kind of… | 也许他想让保罗和苏三的痛苦得到 |
[32:58] | closure. | 终结 |
[32:59] | Adam went to our offsite storage facility | 亚当去储存仓库 |
[33:01] | to dig up the file from the wife’s murder. | 找有关他妻子谋杀案的文件了 |
[33:04] | D.N.A. reference samples got to include Marsh at that time. | 当时的案件一定检测了马史的Dna |
[33:07] | As soon as we match his profile to our two crime scenes, | 如果他的Dna和犯罪现场的一致 |
[33:09] | we got him. | 就能拿下他了 |
[33:12] | You really went to this guy for therapy? | 你真的找这家伙治疗了? |
[33:16] | What’d you tell him? | 你跟他说什么了? |
[33:18] | Enough. | 够了 |
[33:23] | Now we make him talk. | 现在我们要撬开他的嘴 |
[33:38] | Thanks for coming down to the station, Dr. Marsh. | 谢谢你来到警局 马史医生 |
[33:41] | I was hoping you could shed some light | 我希望你能为我正在 |
[33:43] | on a couple of open investigations | 进行的公开调查 |
[33:45] | I have going right now. | 提供帮助 |
[33:46] | Certainly. | 当然可以 |
[33:47] | Two people killed by acts of vengeance… | 两个人死于复仇 |
[33:51] | Both of them killed in the exact same way | 死亡方式和他们 |
[33:54] | that they killed someone else. | 的杀人方式相同 |
[33:56] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[33:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:58] | My prime suspects | 我的主要嫌疑人 |
[34:00] | are both patients of yours… | 都是你的病人 |
[34:01] | Paul Winters and Susan Hart. | 保罗 文特尔和苏三 哈特 |
[34:04] | That’s | 这 |
[34:05] | that’s troublesome. | 这很麻烦 |
[34:08] | well, as you know, | 如你所知 |
[34:10] | doctor-patient confidentiality | 医患保密协议 |
[34:13] | would normally preclude me | 通常禁止我 |
[34:14] | from talking about my clients, | 谈论我的病人 |
[34:17] | but under the circumstances… | 但在这种情况下 |
[34:22] | when I counsel survivors of homicide, | 在我为凶杀案幸存者提供咨询时 |
[34:25] | I do have them focus their anger towards | 我让他们把怒气指向 |
[34:27] | whoever’s responsible for the loss of their loved ones. | 导致他们丧失爱人的人 |
[34:30] | Just so they can get to a place of forgiveness, | 这样他们能够逐渐宽恕 |
[34:34] | in order to allow the healing to begin. | 开始治愈 |
[34:36] | I just hope | 我希望 |
[34:38] | I’m not in some way… | 我没有在某种程度上 |
[34:40] | responsible. | 促使犯罪产生 |
[34:42] | I think you are. | 我认为你有责任 |
[34:45] | Not for the same reason, | 但不是你刚才说的那个 |
[34:46] | but Paul and Susan, they’re innocent. | 保罗和苏三是无辜的 |
[34:48] | They haven’t killed anybody. | 他们没杀人 |
[34:50] | But one person did, | 但有人这么做了 |
[34:51] | and the only thing those cases have in common… | 两个案子唯一的交集… |
[34:54] | is you. | 就是你 |
[34:57] | So you’re leaping to the conclusion | 所以你就得出结论 |
[34:59] | that I must have done it. | 人是我杀的 |
[35:00] | Have you deduced what my possible motive | 那我的动机 |
[35:03] | could be as well? | 是什么? |
[35:04] | There’s your history. | 我们来谈谈你的过去 |
[35:05] | Your wife was murdered. | 你妻子被谋杀 |
[35:07] | The killer was never caught. | 凶手一直没找到 |
[35:09] | Meaning what, | 那又如何 |
[35:11] | I’m dissociating? | 我人格分裂? |
[35:13] | Murdering others to feed my desire | 靠杀人来填补 |
[35:17] | for closure that I haven’t been able to attain? | 自己未偿的欲望 寻找解脱 |
[35:19] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[35:21] | Oh, now you’re really thinking. | 你还真下了一番功夫啊 |
[35:23] | Look, it’s true… | 没错… |
[35:27] | My wife | 我妻子 |
[35:28] | does remain unspoken for, | 和很多人一样 |
[35:31] | like so many. | 死得不明不白 |
[35:34] | Think of all the families shattered every minute | 想想每时每刻不断破碎的家庭 |
[35:36] | because of someone else’s selfish homicidal whim. | 就因为某些人自私的杀念 |
[35:41] | The… ripple effects of that single act, | 这一简单举动所引发的连锁效应 |
[35:45] | psychologically damaging possible generations to follow. | 可能会造成几代人的心理创伤 |
[35:50] | And yet so many of those killers walk free… | 那么多杀人犯因证据不足… |
[35:55] | from a lack of evidence, | 繁文缛节 |
[35:57] | because of red tape, | 还有技术细节 |
[35:59] | technicalities. | 而逍遥法外 |
[36:01] | We try. | 我们努力了 |
[36:02] | You fail. | 但是失败了 |
[36:03] | But you sought to rectify that. | 所以你想纠正这一切 |
[36:05] | Kill the killers yourself. Make sure justice was served? | 杀死凶手 伸张正义? |
[36:09] | See, again, you try, you fail… | 瞧 又来了 屡试屡败… |
[36:12] | wasting your time accusing me. | 跟我在这里浪费时间 |
[36:15] | Look, I’m happy to go through the motions | 只要你觉得有必要 |
[36:16] | if it’ll justify your paycheck. | 我乐意奉陪 |
[36:18] | Search my house, take my prints, my D.N.A… | 搜房子 提取指纹和Dna… |
[36:21] | whatever it is you do nowadays. | 随便你 |
[36:23] | I am not a murderer, detective. | 但我不是谋杀犯 警探 |
[36:26] | And even if I were, | 就算我是 |
[36:29] | I’m sure you couldn’t prove it anyway. | 你也无法证明 |
[36:31] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[36:39] | Please tell you got something to nail this guy. | 最好是扳倒这家伙的证据 |
[36:42] | Trent’s D.N.A. doesn’t match | 驰特的Dna跟犯罪现场采集的Dna |
[36:43] | the D.N.A. from our crime scenes. | 不吻合 |
[36:44] | – You’re kidding me. – What? | – 开玩笑吧你 – 什么? |
[36:45] | No, but here’s the really messed up part… | 更糟的是… |
[36:47] | when C.S.U. was typing the D.N.A. from the old case, | 调查组跟以往的案子做Dna比对时 |
[36:50] | another sample popped up. | 另一个人出现了 |
[36:52] | Nathan Jarvis. | 纳森 扎维斯 |
[36:53] | That’s the prime suspect in the murder of Trent’s wife. | 他是杀死驰特老婆的主要嫌疑人 |
[36:56] | Seems impossible, I know, but then it hit me, | 我知道这看上去很荒唐 但我突然想到什么 |
[36:57] | so I looked up Jarvis, and guess what. | 就去查了扎维斯这个人 你们猜怎么着 |
[36:59] | A year ago, he went missing and was never found. | 一年前 他失踪了 从此渺无音讯 |
[37:02] | It’s him. I know it. He’s behind it. | 我肯定就是他 他就是幕后黑手 |
[37:04] | Trent killed Jarvis. | 驰特杀了扎维斯 |
[37:05] | He puts Jarvis’ D.N.A. at his murder scenes. | 把扎维斯的Dna留在谋杀现场 |
[37:08] | The seeds, the acid container, | 种子 硫酸瓶 |
[37:10] | all he has to do is put them in contact with Jarvis’ body | 只要让这些东西 |
[37:14] | to get his epithelials on them. | 黏上扎维斯的上皮组织 |
[37:16] | One big screw you to Philly’s finest. | 真是扯淡 |
[37:18] | Yeah. Guess what. It worked. | 但这招很管用 |
[37:23] | He’s getting away with murder. | 他就要成功脱身了 |
[37:31] | And I promise | 我保证 |
[37:32] | that I will represent the priorities and values | 在消除党派瘫痪之症时 |
[37:34] | of this great city, | 我将不负这座伟大的城市 |
[37:36] | while cutting through the partisan paralysis. | 赋予我的特权和价值取向 |
[37:38] | That’s choking Washington. | 那是令人窒息的华盛顿 |
[37:40] | All I’m asking is that you give me that chance. | 我现在需要的就是你们能够给我这次机会 |
[37:42] | I won’t let you down. Thank you. | 我不会让大家失望的 谢谢大家 |
[37:44] | You looked pretty great up there. | 你在里面看上去棒极了 |
[37:46] | Oh, Dan. | 哦 丹 |
[37:47] | Auspicious start to your campaign. | 不错的开始 |
[37:49] | Presented your platform, | 摆明立场 |
[37:51] | thanked the right people, | 感谢对的人 |
[37:52] | made all the right promises. | 做出正确的承诺 |
[37:54] | I’m surprised you weren’t there | 你竟然没来观看 |
[37:56] | to watch over your investment. | 真是少见 |
[37:57] | I would’ve been, believe me, | 我想来着 |
[37:58] | but the day job called. | 但有日常工作要处理 |
[38:00] | You’ve been apprised of the Trent Marsh case? | 你知道驰特 马史的案子了吗? |
[38:03] | Disturbing. | 烦心呐 |
[38:04] | Well, he just walked. | 他刚被放走了 |
[38:05] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能? |
[38:07] | There wasn’t a shred of hard evidence | 没有一丝有力证据 |
[38:09] | connecting him to either murder. | 能证明他跟案子有关 |
[38:11] | We couldn’t make a case against him. | 我们无法起诉他 |
[38:14] | Look, we know he killed those people, | 我们知道人是他杀的 |
[38:17] | but there’s absolutely nothing we can do about it. | 但我们无能为力 |
[38:19] | I really don’t want to believe that. | 真是让人难以置信 |
[38:21] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[38:22] | But unfortunately, in my office, | 遗憾的是 |
[38:24] | we don’t practice justice, Kate. | 我们的职责是依法办事 凯特 |
[38:26] | We practice law. | 而不是替天行道 |
[38:39] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[38:41] | What a lovely surprise. | 真是稀客 |
[38:43] | Did you want to make another appointment? | 你要预约吗? |
[38:46] | This is yours. | 这是你的 |
[38:48] | I don’t want it. | 还给你 |
[38:54] | You’re rather brave, to come here all alone. | 你一个人来这里真是勇敢 |
[38:59] | Aren’t I a diabolical killer? | 我不是个冷血杀手吗? |
[39:01] | Well, you only kill people you think deserve it. | 你只杀你认为该杀的人 |
[39:06] | I’m very sorry… | 我很遗憾… |
[39:08] | about what happened to your wife. | 你妻子被害了 |
[39:11] | I deal with the bereaved | 我的工作让我 |
[39:13] | in my line of work all the time. | 整天面对丧失亲友的人 |
[39:15] | And I never get used to it, | 我一直无法习惯 |
[39:17] | seeing people on the worst day of their lives. | 看着他们经历人生当中最痛苦的一天 |
[39:20] | Grief is messy. | 悲痛很麻烦 |
[39:23] | It’s raw. | 难以控制 |
[39:25] | It makes people do unimaginable things. | 让人做出意想不到的事情 |
[39:32] | Do you really think that by identifying with me, | 你以为来这里同我倾吐一番 |
[39:35] | you’ll trick me into some sort of admission? | 我就会上你的当 把自己招了? |
[39:37] | Oh, no. You’re way too smart for that. | 不 你很聪明 这样骗不倒你 |
[39:40] | I came as a warning. | 我是来警告你 |
[39:41] | A warning? | 警告我? |
[39:42] | You may think you’ve helped your clients | 你以为这样是帮了你的患者 |
[39:44] | by giving them some kind of closure. | 帮他们了结这一切 |
[39:46] | What about your victims? | 但你杀害的人呢? |
[39:48] | What about the loved ones they’ve left behind? | 他们爱的人怎么办? |
[39:52] | Aren’t they gonna want closure, | 难道他们就不想了结这一切 |
[39:54] | seek revenge? | 伺机报复? |
[39:57] | What if they find out what you’ve done? | 如果他们知道是你干的会怎样? |
[40:01] | Is that some sort of threat? | 你这是在威胁我吗? |
[40:03] | If you want to see it like that. | 如果你愿意这么想的话 |
[40:10] | When it’s my time… | 当我时机到来 |
[40:14] | it’s my time. | 由我主宰 |
[40:21] | And until then, | 那时呢 |
[40:24] | I have a lot more patients… | 病人趋之若鹜而来 |
[40:27] | that could do with my help. | 他们会得到我的帮助 |
[40:30] | Not if I have anything to do with it. | 跟我半毛钱关系都没有 |
[40:32] | You’re sicker than any of them. | 你比他们任何一个病的都重 |
[40:34] | Oh, you don’t really mean that, do you? | 不要故意这么讲嘛 |
[40:39] | I wish I could spend some more time with you, Megan. | 我真想跟你多聊聊 梅根 |
[40:43] | I’d really love to chat about your daddy. | 跟你聊亲爱的老爸还真是有趣呢 |
[40:49] | Any chance I’ll be seeing you again? | 还会再见吗? |
[40:52] | Eventually… | 等着吧 人人 |
[40:55] | everyone does. | 逃不过在我手术桌上见 |
[41:18] | Don’t you ever go home? | 你没回家? |
[41:20] | Don’t you? | 你不也一样 |
[41:21] | Needed a breather. | 需要喘口气啊 |
[41:22] | Marsh got a little under my skin. | 挠得人不得安宁 |
[41:24] | Sociopaths tend to do that. | 这是反社会分子所为啊 |
[41:26] | Your therapist. | 是你的治疗师好嘛 |
[41:29] | So you ready to tell me why you went to see him? | 你要告诉我为什么你要去咨询了吗? |
[41:43] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[41:45] | A favor. | 帮个忙 |
[41:52] | “I have a heavy heart because of what I need to do.” | 我要做的事 让我心情沉重 |
[41:55] | “To those who will read this, I’m truly sorry.” | 致那些读到此信的人 我很抱歉 |
[41:57] | “But this world is not for me.” | 但这不是我的世界 |
[42:00] | It’s my father’s suicide note, | 是我父亲的遗书 |
[42:01] | which my mother has kept hidden for 35 years. | 我妈藏了它35年 |
[42:04] | No wonder you’ve been in such a weird head space. | 难怪你慌乱紧张 无所适从 |
[42:07] | Megan, I am so sorry. | 梅根 我很抱歉 |
[42:10] | I need you to run it through the lab… | 我需要你帮我在实验室做检验 |
[42:14] | prints, D.N.A. Handwriting analysis, the works. | 指纹 Dna 笔记辨识 诸如此类的 |
[42:17] | You know I’m not supposed to tie up the lab | 你知道我不该因私人事务 |
[42:19] | with personal use, | 麻烦实验室 |
[42:20] | which means we can’t tell a soul. | 我们不可告诉他人 |
[42:25] | But just one question. | 就问一句 |
[42:27] | Why? | 为什么? |
[42:30] | Because I don’t believe a word in that note. | 因为我不信他遗书所言 |
[42:35] | My father did not kill himself. | 我父亲没有自杀 |
[42:39] | I know it. | 我知道他没有 |