时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Body Of Proof” | |
[00:03] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[00:04] | You will be working with a new homicide team. | 将会有一组新的凶杀组的侦探和你搭档 |
[00:06] | Try to start off on the right foot this time. | 这次态度好点 |
[00:07] | – Megan. – Tommy. | – 梅根 – 汤米. |
[00:09] | You have five seconds to tell me what you’re doing here. | 你有五秒钟内告诉我你怎么跑这来了 |
[00:11] | There was an opening. I took it. | 这有个空缺 我就来了 |
[00:12] | Whatever you thought was gonna happen between us, | 无论你以为我们之间会有什么故事发生 |
[00:14] | it’s not. | 都是不可能的 |
[00:18] | They’re combat veterans. | 他们都是老兵 |
[00:19] | We’ve got a serial killer targeting veterans. | 我们要面对的是一个针对老兵的连环杀手 |
[00:21] | All five men had their spleens removed surgically. | 所有的五个人的脾脏都被手术摘除了 |
[00:24] | So you’re saying our killer’s a plastic surgeon. | 这么说我们的凶手是个整形医生 |
[00:26] | Do you work for Dr. Wallace? | 你为沃雷斯医生工作吗? |
[00:27] | I’m his chief nurse. | 我是他的护士长 |
[00:28] | Yvonne, what’s going on? | 伊万, 怎么回事? |
[00:30] | I just handed you a guy with means, motive, | 我把一个有方法 有动机的嫌疑人交到你手上 |
[00:32] | and you’re letting him go. | 你居然要放他走 |
[00:34] | Mr. Simmons, we know this guy’s targeting veterans. | 西蒙先生, 我们知道这个凶手以老兵为目标 |
[00:35] | You’re name is on a list. | 你的名字就在其中 |
[00:37] | Just put me in front of the son of a bitch. | 让我来会会这个狗娘养的 |
[00:38] | I’ll show you what a vet can do. | 我让他尝尝老兵的利害 |
[00:40] | Megan, I know where your killer is. | 梅根, 我知道凶手在哪了 |
[00:42] | This guy’s gonna bleed out if I don’t close him up. | 如果我不给他缝合 他会失血而死的 |
[00:45] | It’s Karl Simmons. | 是卡尔 西蒙 |
[00:46] | Don’t you dare die on me. | 不准死在我手上 |
[00:48] | It’s over, doc. | 医生 都结束了 |
[00:48] | You don’t understand. They made me do it. | 你们不明白 是他们逼我这么做的 |
[00:49] | I didn’t want to help them. I had to. | 我不想帮他们的 我没办法 |
[00:52] | The police got their man. | 警察已经抓到罪犯 |
[00:54] | You performed lifesaving emergency surgery. | 你的手术拯救了一条生命 |
[00:56] | What else could be happening? | 还能出什么事? |
[00:57] | Their spleens were removed so something else | 他们的脾脏被取出 就有东西 |
[00:59] | could be put in their place. | 会被放置进去 |
[01:01] | There’s no way one person could run those machines | 一个人是绝不可能操控这些仪器 |
[01:03] | and perform surgery at the same time. | 同时又进行手术 |
[01:05] | For once in your life, don’t overthink this. | 就这一次 别想那么多 |
[01:10] | No! | 不要啊 |
[01:13] | You won’t feel a thing. | 一点感觉也没有 |
[01:16] | Who’s that? | 这是谁? |
[01:16] | Dr. Wallace’s last victim. | 沃雷斯医生的最后一个受害人 |
[01:17] | No! | 不! |
[01:47] | What the… | 这他妈的是… |
[01:54] | A bomb? | 炸弹? |
[02:07] | Hey, lacey. | 嗨 莱丝 |
[02:09] | Dr. Hunt? | 亨特医生? |
[02:14] | Who is this? | 你是哪位? |
[02:15] | You stuck your nose where it doesn’t belong. | 你管了你不该管的闲事 |
[02:18] | Now I have your daughter. | 现在你女儿在我手上 |
[02:20] | And you’re gonna do exactly what I say, | 你现在要仔细的按我说的做 |
[02:21] | or else she dies. | 否则她死定了 |
[02:29] | – Lacey. – Mom! | – 莱丝 – 妈妈! |
[02:30] | Lacey, are you all right? Talk to me. | 莱丝 你还好吗? 快告诉我 |
[02:31] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[02:32] | I-I don’t know where I am. | 我不知道这是哪里 |
[02:33] | Enough. | 够了 |
[02:34] | Who are you? Why are you doing this? | 你是谁? 为什么要这么做? |
[02:38] | I’m gonna ask you questions, | 我有些问题要问你 |
[02:39] | and you’re gonna tell me the truth. | 你要实话实说 |
[02:40] | Do you understand, yes or no? | 听明白了 是还是不是 |
[02:42] | Yes. | 是 |
[02:44] | You found what was implanted in the body. | 你已经发现有东西被植入尸体 |
[02:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:48] | And you know why those men were killed? | 你也知道这些人被杀的原因了? |
[02:50] | Please, my daughter. She… | 求你了 我的女儿 她 |
[02:52] | tell me, Dr. Hunt. | 快说亨特医生 |
[02:53] | The… the men, they… they were… | 这 这些人 他们 他们是 |
[02:55] | they were Guinea pigs to perfect implanting the bomb. | 他们是试验品来完善炸弹植入技术 |
[03:00] | Does anyone else know? | 还有别人知道吗? |
[03:01] | No. No, it… it… it didn’t turn up on the X-rays. | 没有 没有 X光透视下不会检测出来 |
[03:03] | Th-that’s the point, isn’t it? | 关键就在这 是吧? |
[03:06] | You’re gonna remove the device from the body. | 你现在把这装置从尸体中取出来 |
[03:09] | I’m sending a signal to deactivate it now. | 我会发出信号使它失效 |
[03:15] | Now you’re gonna bring it to me. | 现在你要把它给我送过来 |
[03:19] | Please, my daughter… my daughter… | 求你了 我的女儿 我的女儿 |
[03:20] | she has an insulin pump. | 她有个胰岛素泵 |
[03:22] | It needs to be refilled in a couple of hours. | 两个小时后需要重新装药 |
[03:24] | Sooner if she’s under stress. | 如果压力太大 可能更快 |
[03:25] | Well, do what I say, | 那么 就照我的话去做 |
[03:27] | and I’ll release her. | 我就会放了她 |
[03:28] | But if anyone finds out about me, she dies. | 但是如果有其他人发现了 她就没命了 |
[03:31] | Are we clear? | 听明白了吗? |
[03:33] | Yes, but you need to realize, | 是的 但是你要知道 |
[03:34] | the police know that somebody else | 警方已经汉子道还有其他人 |
[03:36] | was helping Dr. Wallace with the operation. | 在帮沃雷斯医生做手术 |
[03:39] | And how do they know that, | 他们怎么知道的 |
[03:40] | because you told them? | 因为你告诉他们了 |
[03:42] | I… | 我 |
[03:44] | How unfortunate. | 真不幸啊 |
[03:46] | No, wait. Please. No, stop. | 不 等一下 求你了 不 停下 |
[03:49] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[03:52] | What’s going on, Megan? | 怎么了 梅根? |
[03:54] | Just… it’s personal. | 只是 私事 |
[03:58] | Are you sure you’re not taking on too much too fast? | 你确定不是因为时间太短工作太多? |
[04:01] | Just get out. | 给我出去 |
[04:02] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[04:03] | Mind your own business. | 别管闲事 |
[04:05] | Go. | 走啊 |
[04:15] | Early this morning, | 今日清晨 |
[04:17] | Philadelphia police launched a daring raid | 费城警方发动了一次英勇的突袭 |
[04:19] | to apprehend Dr. Harvey Wallace, | 逮捕哈维 沃雷斯 |
[04:21] | a man suspected of at least six serial murders. | 他是六起系列谋杀案的嫌疑人 |
[04:25] | Wallace was killed in the operation, | 沃雷斯 在突袭中被击毙 |
[04:27] | but police managed to save the life of his next victim, | 但是警方成功解救了他的下个受害人 |
[04:30] | army staff sergeant Karl Simmons, | 陆军上士卡尔 西蒙 |
[04:33] | a veteran of the war in Afghanistan. | 曾经在阿富汗服役的老兵 |
[04:35] | Kate Murphy. | 凯特 马尔费. |
[04:37] | I just had an unpleasant phone call from the FBI | 联邦调查局刚刚给我打了个电话 火气不小 |
[04:40] | about the Wallace case. | 是关于沃雷斯的案子 |
[04:42] | What’s the problem, that we solved it without ’em? | 有什么问题 因为我们没用他们自己破了案? |
[04:44] | They feel like we’ve | 他们觉得我们 |
[04:45] | shut them out of the investigation, | 把他们排除在调查之外 |
[04:50] | – Okay. – My point is | – 好吧 – 我想说的是 |
[04:52] | that we need to make sure we have all the loose ends tied up, | 我们一定不能有一点纰漏 |
[04:54] | for your sake. | 也是为了你好 |
[04:55] | My sake? | 为了我? |
[04:57] | You took the victory lap on this, | 你将成功归为己有 |
[04:58] | gave your press conference. | 你举行新闻发布会 |
[04:59] | If this case blows up, | 如果案子出了问题 |
[05:00] | you’re the one who’s going to get hurt, | 倒霉的会是你 |
[05:02] | and neither of us wants that. | 而这是我们谁也不想看到的 |
[05:04] | I have to take this call. Keep me posted. | 我要接个电话 有消息通知我 |
[05:10] | Did Megan finish the autopsy on Wallace’s last victim? | 沃雷斯最后一个受害人的尸检梅根做完了吗? |
[05:11] | No, and she’s out of her mind. | 没有 她脑子进水了 |
[05:13] | Ripped my head off when I looked in. | 我刚看了一眼就要撕了我似的 |
[05:15] | Something’s up with her. | 她有些不对劲 |
[05:24] | What? | 怎么? |
[05:26] | When do you think you’ll be done with your autopsy? | 你看什么时候能做完尸检? |
[05:29] | Depends on how many people barge in and disturb me. | 那得看有多少人出出进进来烦我 |
[05:31] | I know you had some concerns about the Wallace case. | 我知道你对沃雷斯的案子还有些疑虑 |
[05:34] | I just want to make sure I didn’t unfairly dismiss them. | 我只想来确保我没有错误的忽视他们 |
[05:38] | You weren’t. We’re fine. | 你没有 我们没事 |
[05:40] | So what about your theory that | 那你关于沃雷斯受害人体内 |
[05:42] | Wallace was implanting something into the victims? | 被植入了别的东西的想法呢? |
[05:44] | It’s a theory. | 只是个想法 |
[05:45] | So you have another explanation for the surgical mesh | 那你对在尸体内发现的医用网布 |
[05:47] | you found in the bodies? | 又有了新的解释? |
[05:49] | My explanation is that Wallace was insane, | 我的解释是沃雷斯是个疯子 |
[05:51] | and we can’t begin to understand why he did what he did. | 我们无法理解他为什么这样做 |
[05:56] | What? | 怎么? |
[05:58] | I have never known you | 我从来不知道 |
[05:59] | to turn your back on an unanswered question, | 你会对一个未解的谜题视而不见的人 |
[06:01] | ever. | 从来都不 |
[06:01] | Maybe I’m learning from you. | 也许我在向你学习 |
[06:05] | – Excuse me? – Couple of hours ago, | – 不好意思 – 几个小时前 |
[06:06] | all you cared about was your press conference, | 你所关心的只是新闻发布会 |
[06:08] | and now all of a sudden, you’re worried about doing your job? | 现在突然 你又开始关心工作了? |
[06:10] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[06:11] | Did somebody tell you you should cover your ass? | 有人告诉你应该把自己的屁股擦干净吗? |
[06:13] | – I resent that. – Good. | – 这句话很难听 – 我知道 |
[06:31] | Dr. Murphy. | 我是马尔费医生 |
[06:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:36] | Okay, where? | 好的 在哪? |
[06:38] | All right. I’ll send a team right out. | 没问题 我马上派一组人过去 |
[06:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:42] | Police are calling for an M.E. | 警察那边需要验尸官 |
[06:43] | Homicide in Greenbury park. | 格林博瑞公园有个谋杀案 |
[06:45] | Take Ethan. I’ll handle the autopsy from here. | 把伊森带上 这边的验尸工作我来处理 |
[06:47] | That’s my case. | 那是我的案子 |
[06:48] | Not anymore. I need to make sure it’s done right. | 不再是了 我得保证这案子能正确的处理 |
[07:03] | This one’s rough. | 这个可不太好受 |
[07:05] | Victim’s just a kid… 15, 16 years old, | 受害者是个孩子…十五或者十六岁 |
[07:08] | a Caucasian female. | 白种女性 |
[07:12] | Do exactly what I say | 按我说的去做 |
[07:13] | or else she dies. | 否则她就会死 |
[07:16] | You got a name? | 知道名字吗? |
[07:19] | We’re waiting for you to examine the body. | 我们这不等你验尸呢嘛 |
[07:46] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[07:50] | Turn her over. | 把她翻过来 |
[07:51] | But I haven’t done the G.S.R. kit. | 但我还没做皮肤电反应测试 |
[07:53] | Just do it. | 照我说的做 |
[08:05] | Makes you hope there’s a special place in hell | 能做出这种事的人 |
[08:07] | for somebody who could do this. | 真该下十八层地狱 |
[08:11] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[08:13] | I’ve seen her before. | 我以前见过她 |
[08:14] | She’s in a picture in Dr. Wallace’s office. | 在沃雷斯医生办公室里的一张照片上 |
[08:17] | This his daughter? | 是他的女儿? |
[08:18] | Yeah. Alyssa Wallace. | 是的 阿丽萨 沃雷斯 |
[08:20] | Detective Sullivan, | 沙利文警探 |
[08:21] | they found tire tracks further back. | 他们在后面较远处发现了轮胎痕迹 |
[08:24] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[08:25] | I’ll call the commissioner. | 我会禀告局长的 |
[08:27] | This kid’s impressed with everything he does. | 这孩子做什么都大惊小怪的 |
[08:39] | You are sick. She was a child. | 你个变态 她还是个孩子 |
[08:42] | I see you found Dr. Wallace’s daughter. | 我看出来你发现沃雷斯医生的女儿了 |
[08:45] | That was for your benefit, | 这对你有好处 |
[08:46] | so you know I’m serious. | 这样你才知道我是认真的 |
[08:48] | Do you have the device? | 你拿到那个装置了吗? |
[08:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:51] | There’s a parking structure at McKinnon and Third. | 在麦金农和第三大道处有个停车场建筑 |
[08:54] | Go to the top floor. You’ll get further instructions then. | 到顶层去 会接到下一步指示 |
[08:56] | No. I can’t do it now. I need more time. | 不行 我现在没法过去 我需要些时间 |
[08:58] | Not acceptable. | 不可以 |
[08:59] | Well, you shouldn’t have killed her then. | 那你就不应该杀了这孩子 |
[09:00] | If I leave now, people are gonna get suspicious. | 如果我现在离开 所有人都会怀疑我的 |
[09:02] | I can do it by 8:00. | 八点我过去 |
[09:03] | Be there at 7:00. | 七点到那里 |
[09:24] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做? |
[09:29] | For my husband. | 为了我丈夫 |
[09:31] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[09:33] | There was never anyone else for me. | 再无他人能让我这样 |
[09:35] | He was the love of my life since the day we met. | 自从我们相遇 他就是我生命中的真爱 |
[09:39] | He served his country… three tours in Afghanistan. | 他为国家服役…去了阿富汗三次 |
[09:42] | He was a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[09:44] | And then he came home. | 后来他回家了 |
[09:47] | And he needed help. | 他需要帮助 |
[09:49] | I don’t understand. | 我没听懂 |
[09:52] | He killed himself | 他自杀了 |
[09:55] | because no one gave a damn. | 因为没有一个人在乎他 |
[09:58] | So everything that we talked about, | 因此所有我们曾经的憧憬 |
[10:00] | our… our plans and having a family… | 我们的计划 组建家庭… |
[10:02] | none of it was ever going to happen. | 一切都不会发生了 |
[10:07] | He lost his life. | 他失去了他的妻子 |
[10:09] | And I lost everything. | 而我失去了所有 |
[10:13] | But his sacrifice won’t be forgotten. | 但是他的牺牲不会被遗忘 |
[10:16] | Killing people isn’t going to bring your husband back. | 杀人不会让你丈夫活过来的 |
[10:21] | No. | 没错 |
[10:23] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[10:26] | But it’s the only way anything ever gets done. | 但这是做所有事情的唯一方法 |
[10:35] | The liver’s still warm. | 肝脏还是暖的 |
[10:37] | She was likely killed in the last three hours… | 她很可能是三小时前被杀的 |
[10:40] | Which is after her father died. | 就在他父亲死后 |
[10:43] | No, there’s someone else involved in this. | 不 还有他人涉足其中 |
[10:45] | You are not going to repeat that to anyone, | 这些话跟谁都不许说 |
[10:47] | including the police. | 包括那些警察 |
[10:48] | Why? | 为什么? |
[10:50] | I don’t have time to explain. | 我没时间跟你解释 |
[10:52] | Just tell me you’re gonna do it, Ethan. | 跟我保证你会这么做就行 伊森 |
[10:54] | Please, for me. | 求你了 为了我 |
[10:56] | Dr. Hunt… | 亨特医生… |
[10:57] | So what do you got? | 你们有什么发现? |
[10:59] | Looks like she was killed late last night. | 看起来她像是昨天深夜被杀的 |
[11:02] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[11:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:07] | Uh, her father probably dumped her here | 他父亲可能在你抓住他之前 |
[11:08] | right before you caught up with him. | 就把她丢弃在这里 |
[11:10] | You think it was Wallace that killed her? | 你认为是沃雷斯杀的她? |
[11:12] | It’s a likely scenario. | 这很有可能 |
[11:14] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[11:16] | Because all Wallace’s victims were adult males, | 沃雷斯所有的受害者可都是成年男子 |
[11:18] | he never shot any of them, | 他也从不枪杀他们 |
[11:19] | and, uh, why kill his own daughter? | 而且 他为什么要杀自己的女儿? |
[11:21] | Well, maybe he realized that we were zeroing in on him. | 可能他意识到我们已经盯上他了 |
[11:25] | But then what do I know? I’m just an M.E. | 我怎么知道? 我只是个验尸官 |
[11:28] | I’ll leave the deep thinking to you. | 这些深层问题交给你们了 |
[11:32] | Get her back A.S.A.P. | 尽快把她带回去 |
[11:35] | Talk to you later. | 稍后再谈 |
[11:36] | Is she always that emasculating? | 她总是那么娇气吗? |
[11:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:40] | She’s never actually lied to me before, though. | 不过 她可从没对我撒过谎 |
[11:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:46] | You gonna tell me what’s going on? | 你要告诉我是怎么回事吗? |
[11:47] | What’s important is finding out | 重要的是找出杀了这女孩 |
[11:49] | who killed that girl and where. | 的凶手和作案地点 |
[11:51] | And you don’t think the best way to do that | 可你不觉得最好 |
[11:53] | – is with the help of the police? – Go back with the van. | – 跟警察合作吗? – 你开车回去 |
[11:54] | Make sure that you do the external exam. | 保证要做一下外表检查 |
[11:56] | Run blood for tox, get scrapings and trace, | 做血液毒性检测 找些指甲屑和体痕 |
[11:59] | and then do a sexual assault kit, stat. | 再做下性侵犯检查 统计整理 |
[12:01] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等下 你去哪里? |
[12:03] | To talk to the only man alive | 去和唯一接触过凶手的幸存者谈谈 |
[12:04] | who might know who killed that girl. | 他也许知道谁杀了这女孩 |
[12:08] | Philadelphia Police undertook a daring raid | 费城警察局今天早些时候在费城港 |
[12:10] | at the port of Philadelphia earlier today, | 进行了一次大胆突袭 |
[12:12] | bringing to a close an intense 48-hour manhunt | 完成了这个四十八小时紧张的追捕 |
[12:15] | for a suspected killer of five local-area veterans… | 追捕对象涉嫌杀害五名当地退伍军人… |
[12:18] | Mr. Simmons, I’m Dr. Hunt. | 西蒙先生 我是亨特医生 |
[12:21] | Hunt? You’re… | 亨特? 你就是… |
[12:22] | you’re the one that saved my life last night? | 就是昨晚救了我命的人? |
[12:24] | I-it wasn’t just me, and I’m not here for gratitude. | 不只是我 而且我来这不是听感谢的 |
[12:26] | I’m here for information. | 我来这是咨询信息 |
[12:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:28] | It turns out that Dr. Wallace was not working alone. | 沃雷斯医生被证实不是单独工作 |
[12:32] | There was somebody else involved, | 还有其他人也参与了 |
[12:33] | somebody who was forcing him to operate on those victims. | 某人强迫他为受害者进行手术 |
[12:35] | I need to find this person. | 我需要找到这个人 |
[12:38] | Another life is at stake. | 另一条生命还在危险中 |
[12:39] | I’m sorry, ma’am, | 我很抱歉 女士 |
[12:41] | but if you’re asking me if I saw anyone, | 但如果你是在问我是否看到谁了 |
[12:42] | the answer’s no. | 答案是没有 |
[12:44] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[12:46] | Please try to remember something, anything. | 请试着回忆一下 任何事都行 |
[12:48] | What about when you were abducted, | 当你被劫持的时候 |
[12:50] | uh, being prepped for surgery? | 或者准备手术的过程中? |
[12:52] | Last thing I remember, | 我记得的最后一件事 |
[12:53] | someone was sticking a needle in me from behind. | 就是有人在我后面用针戳我 |
[12:55] | And the next thing, I-I was waking up here. | 然后下一件事 我就在这醒来了 |
[12:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[12:59] | Anything, please. | 任何事都好 帮帮忙 |
[13:01] | I’ll keep trying, I swear. | 我会试着想的 我发誓 |
[13:04] | A-and if there’s anything else I can do to repay you… | 如果有其他的事我可以报答你的… |
[13:08] | No, just… | 不用 只是… |
[13:10] | Keep this between us, please. | 把这件事保密好了 |
[13:14] | You have my word. | 没有问题 |
[13:17] | Tell me you found something. | 告诉我你发现什么了 |
[13:18] | Haven’t found | 任何陌生 |
[13:20] | any foreign D.N.A. yet, | 基因也没找到 |
[13:21] | but there is some cellulose trace | 但是在阿丽萨的指甲缝 |
[13:22] | under Alyssa’s fingernail. | 里有些纤维素 |
[13:24] | Cellulose? It could be anything | 纤维素? 这种东西 |
[13:26] | derived from plants, fabric, paper, building materials… | 在植物 衣服布料 纸张 建材随处可见 |
[13:29] | yeah, I know what it is. | 我知道这个 |
[13:31] | Can the lab narrow it down? | 化验室能不能检测一下? |
[13:32] | They’re doing scanning electron micrographs. | 他们正在做电微镜扫描 |
[13:34] | It’s gonna take three hours. | 三个小时后出成果 |
[13:35] | That’s too late. | 那就晚了 |
[13:37] | For what? | 什么晚了? |
[13:38] | Just go back to the body and find something. | 你就滚回那具尸体旁边接着找吧 |
[13:42] | Look, if you want me to ask Kate or Curtis to take a look… | 好吧 如果你要我找柯蒂斯看上一眼的话 |
[13:44] | – No. I want you to do it. Just do it. | – 不要 我就要你找 你就找吧 |
[13:53] | Tommy, I just… I was just, um, | 汤米 我刚才 刚才在 你懂的 |
[13:56] | checking in on Karl Simmons. | 查查卡尔 西蒙的岗 |
[13:58] | He’s still… feeling the anesthesia | 他还是 那么麻木不仁 |
[14:00] | so I wouldn’t interrogate him just yet. | 所以我也不能逼问得太狠 |
[14:02] | Mm. Actually, I came here to talk to you. | 说实话 我是来找你聊聊的 |
[14:05] | How’d you know I’d be here? | 你怎么知道我在这? |
[14:08] | I followed you. | 跟踪来的 |
[14:10] | You followed me? | 你跟踪我? |
[14:12] | First you move to Philadelphia, now you’re following… | 你一开始搬到了费城 现在又跟踪我到 |
[14:14] | what, you… that’s what a stalker does. | 你一把年纪了还搞暗恋 |
[14:16] | Megan, you can go on the offensive | 梅根 你可以继续这样 |
[14:17] | with anybody else… | 跟谁都是冲冲的 |
[14:18] | this is just not gonna work. | 你来这套没用 |
[14:19] | I’m here because you lied to me. | 我来是因为你说谎 |
[14:25] | Look, I’ve been a cop for 20 years. | 我干警察这行都二十年了 |
[14:27] | I could tell that girl died recently. | 我敢说那孩子是不久才遇害的 |
[14:28] | There’s no way her father killed her. | 他父亲根本不可能杀她 |
[14:31] | What, you’re a doctor now? | 什么 你以为你是法医? |
[14:32] | Time of death is caused by many factors… | 死亡时间是诸多因素共同作用 |
[14:34] | Megan, stop it, all right? | 梅根 休要无理取闹 行不? |
[14:35] | Of which you know nothing about! | 你根本什么都不知道! |
[14:36] | Megan, shut up! | 梅根 别说了! |
[14:37] | I heard you talking to Karl Simmons. | 我听见你谈到卡尔 西蒙 |
[14:39] | I heard you on the phone. | 我也听到你打电话了 |
[14:40] | You know there’s another killer out there. | 你知道凶手另有他人 |
[14:42] | Now you gotta tell me the truth, ’cause though I probably got | 现在你最好和我说实话 因为我可能是 |
[14:44] | more patience for you than any other man in the world, | 全世界对你最有耐心的男人了 |
[14:45] | right now I’m running out of it. | 而现在我耐心也快消耗完了 |
[14:48] | Do not touch me! | 别碰我! |
[14:51] | Megan, talk to me. | 梅根 说实话 |
[14:52] | Don’t make me take this upstairs. | 别逼我把事情反映给上头 |
[14:58] | You do that, | 你要是闹大 |
[15:00] | they kill my daughter. | 我女儿就死定了 |
[15:02] | What? | 什么? |
[15:05] | Can you just walk away? | 你不能不插手吗? |
[15:06] | Please, for my sake, just leave it alone. | 求你了 给我个面子 别管这事了 |
[15:12] | I can’t. | 我不能不管 |
[15:25] | Whoever is behind this forced Wallace | 这次事件的幕后主使强迫沃雷斯 |
[15:28] | to implant the bomb in the the six victims | 将炸弹植入六个受害者体内 |
[15:30] | by kidnapping his daughter, | 筹码就是他的女儿 |
[15:33] | just like they took Lacey. | 我女儿莱丝也重蹈覆辙了 |
[15:34] | Almost no metal. | 几乎不含金属 |
[15:37] | It’s not gonna show up on a strip search. | 全线排查的时候什么都看不出来 |
[15:39] | You almost gotta assume | 你差点以为这是 |
[15:41] | this is about getting through airport security. | 要送到机场安检的东西 |
[15:42] | They want to blow up a plane. Yeah. | 他们想炸掉飞机 没错 |
[15:43] | And if I don’t give it back to them, | 我要是不把这玩意还给他们 |
[15:45] | they kill my daughter. | 我女儿就死定了 |
[15:46] | If I do… | 我要是真的还了 |
[15:47] | God knows how many people they’re gonna kill. | 那将会伤亡惨重 |
[15:49] | What were you going to do? | 那你该怎么做呢? |
[15:53] | I’ve been trying to find the killer… | 我一直在寻找真凶 |
[15:55] | So I don’t have to answer that question. | 想避开这个问题 |
[15:57] | That’s always been your problem. | 你老是这样 |
[16:00] | What is? | 老是怎样? |
[16:01] | Thinking you can do everything on your own. | 事无大小一手包揽 |
[16:03] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[16:05] | Well, you do now. | 你现在有的选 |
[16:06] | I’m not gonna let whoever’s behind this | 我不会让那些想炸死一飞机 |
[16:08] | blow up a planeload of people, | 的家伙得逞 |
[16:09] | but I’m not gonna let ’em do anything | 但我也不会让你女儿 |
[16:11] | to your daughter, either. | 身处险境而不顾 |
[16:15] | How? | 那你还能怎样? |
[16:17] | No, I should be done about 8:00. | 我大概八点下班 |
[16:20] | Yeah, so I was thinking, uh, maybe Sushi, | 吃什么我正在想 要不去吃寿司吧 |
[16:23] | uh, that club on 11th later. | 那个俱乐部是十一号的事 |
[16:26] | Yeah, listen… Hey. | 是的 听着 你干啥 |
[16:28] | Adam’s not gonna make it tonight. Maybe another time. | 亚当今晚不能准时赴约了 下次你俩再聚吧 |
[16:29] | Yo, this is not a joke… you think that was funny? | 嘿 他说着玩的 你以为这是闹着玩的吗? |
[16:31] | Hello. Hello. Hel… | 听我解释 |
[16:33] | Do you know who you just hung up on? | 你以为你挂的是谁的电话? |
[16:34] | A lingerie model. That’s right, a lingerie model. | 是个内衣模特啊 混蛋 内衣模特啊 |
[16:36] | This is her last night in town | 这是她在去 |
[16:38] | before she moves to Rio to teach a class in pole dancing. | 里奥教游泳班之前呆在镇上最后一天 |
[16:42] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[16:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:08] | Whoa. What is that? | 我去 这是啥? |
[17:10] | It’s a bomb. Any luck? | 是炸弹 有什么发现? |
[17:11] | There’s two different liquids in separate chambers | 两个储物袋里两种液体 |
[17:14] | which explode when mixed. | 一旦混合就会爆炸 |
[17:16] | I’m betting this cloudy solution here | 我敢打赌这模糊影像 |
[17:18] | contains the potassium-rich compound | 是富含钾的混合物 |
[17:20] | which we found in all of our victims’ blood work. | 我们在所有受害者血液采样里都发现过 |
[17:22] | I’m diluting it out with saline. | 我正在用盐溶液稀释它 |
[17:25] | It should keep it from ever detonating. | 这样不就不会炸了 |
[17:28] | Uh, wait. You’re… you’re serious? | 等下 你是认真的吗? |
[17:30] | That’s actually a bomb? | 那玩意真的是炸弹? |
[17:31] | I need you to put a team together right away… | 我要你马上组织人手 |
[17:34] | cops we can trust, work off book, no questions asked. | 警察要能信得过的 不许记录在案 没问题的 |
[17:37] | For what? | 要他们干啥? |
[17:38] | We’re gonna follow Megan to a rendezvous where she’s | 我们要尾随梅根去和 |
[17:40] | gonna meet the real killer of those six men. | 连杀六人的凶手碰头 |
[17:42] | We can’t get too close | 我们不能暴露目标 |
[17:43] | or they’re going to kill Megan’s daughter. | 不然他们就会杀了梅根的女儿 |
[17:46] | What? | 什么? |
[17:47] | We can’t let ’em get too far away | 我们也不能跟丢了他们 |
[17:49] | ’cause they have plans to blow up a plane. | 因为他们计划炸飞机 |
[17:51] | Uh… | 这下玩脱了 |
[17:52] | Make the calls. | 打电话叫人 |
[17:54] | I’ll fill you in on the details once we’re on the move. | 我们行动的时候再细说 |
[17:56] | Can you trust him? | 你信得过他吗? |
[17:57] | Well, every idea he has is a stroke of genius, | 他的想法总是出人意料 |
[17:59] | he doesn’t know when to shut up, | 说话口无遮拦 |
[18:01] | and in general, he’s a huge pain in the ass, | 总体来说是个蛋疼的混蛋 |
[18:03] | but he’s my partner. | 但他是我的搭档 |
[18:04] | You didn’t answer the question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[18:07] | I trust him with my life. | 我用性命给他担保 |
[18:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:17] | Now this is our best and only chance at getting Lacey back | 这是 我们最好也是唯一的机会 救回莱丝 |
[18:20] | and netting the suspects, | 抓获嫌犯就在一念间 |
[18:21] | but there’s a lot that could go wrong here | 可是你和你女儿也可能 |
[18:23] | for you and your daughter. | 遭遇不测啊 |
[18:25] | I mean, you’re basically… | 我是说 你根本就是… |
[18:27] | Risking your life on the word of a murderer | 用你的生命在赌凶手一句话啊 |
[18:29] | that they’ll give her back. | 就因为他们说会放了你女儿 |
[18:30] | For all we know, Lacey could still be… | 我们目前知道 莱丝可能还… |
[18:31] | she’s alive, Tommy. I know she is. | 她活着 汤米 我知道她活着 |
[18:54] | There’s no change here. Status? | 没有丝毫改变 位置? |
[18:57] | Quad one, no change. | 一组 无变化 |
[18:58] | Quad two, nothing here. | 二组 无情况 |
[19:00] | Quad three, same. | 三组 同上 |
[19:02] | Quad four, same. | 四组 同上 |
[19:04] | All right. Remember it’s critical you stay out of sight. | 好的 记住你走出视线有风险 |
[19:09] | You know I’m here for you, right? | 我在这陪你 知道吗? |
[19:11] | Uh-huh. | 嗯嗯 |
[19:13] | I just want to make sure you realize what could happen. | 我只想确认下你知道可能会发生什么 |
[19:18] | If we lose the suspect, | 如果我们丢掉嫌疑人 |
[19:20] | they blow up a plane, | 他们炸了飞机 |
[19:22] | you and I will face criminal charges. | 你我就要吃官司 |
[19:24] | Yeah, that sounds about right. | 说的没错 |
[19:26] | No, my point is, | 不 我是想说 |
[19:27] | you’re really going out on a limb for this woman. | 你真的为这女人豁出性命了 |
[19:31] | So is she or isn’t she why you moved to Philly? | 她真的不是你搬来费城的原因吗? |
[19:33] | I-I’m thinking maybe I deserve an answer, | 我想该对我有个解释了吧 |
[19:36] | you know, considering the circumstances. | 鉴于这种情况 |
[19:44] | 往里直走 | |
[19:49] | She’s moving. | 她移动了 |
[19:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:52] | It looks like the suspect made contact. | 看起来应该是嫌疑犯打电话来了 |
[19:53] | Dr. Hunt is moving into the structure. | 亨特医生正在向那栋建筑物走去 |
[20:00] | She’s moving out of sight. | 她快走出我们的视线之外了 |
[20:02] | No, I got her. | 没有 我还能看到她 |
[20:04] | She’s in the stairwell. | 她现在在楼梯间那儿 |
[20:57] | 继续走 | |
[21:03] | Got her. | 看到她了 |
[21:04] | All right. | 很好 |
[21:12] | It looks like we’re on. | 我们被挡住了 |
[21:13] | White late-model van, tinted windows. | 白色新型厢式货车 染色隔热车窗 |
[21:15] | I’m trying to get a plate. | 我正在试着找到她的位置 |
[21:21] | Can you see her? | 能看到她吗? |
[21:22] | No. | 不能 |
[21:29] | – Karl. – Dr. Hunt. | – 卡尔 – 亨特医生 |
[21:32] | Ah! | 哦! |
[21:47] | Come on. | 快点 |
[22:16] | Where’s Dr. Hunt? | 亨特医生在哪儿? |
[22:19] | I-I don’t… I don’t know. Why? | 我…我不知道 怎么了? |
[22:22] | Because she knew I wanted to be updated | 因为她要向我报告沃雷斯这件案子的进展情况 |
[22:23] | on any developments in the Wallace case. | 我相信她知道的 |
[22:25] | So why didn’t she or… | 为什么她没有… |
[22:27] | For that matter, you… Hmm. | 而你也没有… |
[22:29] | Tell me that the girl you found this morning | 报告今天早上你们发现的那个女孩 |
[22:30] | was Wallace’s daughter? | 就是沃雷斯的女儿? |
[22:32] | Y… you’d, uh, you have to take that up with Dr. Hunt. | 这… 这你得跟亨特医生谈 |
[22:34] | I’m just… I’m closing her up here, so… | 我只是… 在这里帮她缝合 所以… |
[22:36] | This doesn’t make sense. | 有点不对劲 |
[22:37] | The time of death Dr. Hunt reported | 亨特医生报告的死亡时间 |
[22:38] | doesn’t match any of the labs. | 跟后来在实验室中发现的不符 |
[22:39] | What? No? Really? | 什么? 不可能啊 真的吗? |
[22:42] | Yes, really, and don’t tell me you didn’t notice that. | 是的 别告诉我你没注意 |
[22:44] | All right, what is going on? | 好了 到底发生了什么? |
[22:46] | And do not tell me to talk to Dr. Hunt. I am asking you. | 别又让我去跟亨特医生谈 我现在在问你 |
[22:48] | Okay, you’re putting me in a very awkward position here. | 好吧 你现在让我处在一个非常尴尬的处境 |
[22:50] | Okay? Really? You’re gonna be | 是吗? 如果我不在你 |
[22:50] | in a worse position | 研究院职位申请上签字的话 |
[22:51] | when I refuse to sign off on your fellowship. | 你的处境应该会更尴尬吧 |
[22:54] | Answer the question, Ethan. | 快回答问题 伊森 |
[22:56] | Now! | 赶紧的! |
[22:58] | Wallace was working with someone else. | 沃雷斯还跟其他人一起工作的 |
[22:59] | That’s who killed the girl. | 那个人就是杀了他女儿的人 |
[23:01] | Dr. Hunt made me promise not to say anything. | 亨特医生让我不要说出来 |
[23:02] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[23:03] | I don’t even know what the hell is going on. | 也不知道他妈的究竟发生什么事了 |
[23:04] | And I’m sorry I ever agreed to keep my mouth shut. | 而我竟然答应了不说出来 很抱歉 |
[23:05] | You know why? ‘Cause I’m not good at it. | 知道为什么吗? 因为我就擅长这个 |
[23:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:07] | Wait. Why would she do that? What is she thinking? | 等会儿 她为什么这么做 她到底在想什么? |
[23:10] | She didn’t tell me. | 她没告诉我 |
[23:13] | We’ll discuss your future later. | 我们等会儿在讨论你的问题 |
[23:14] | There is something we’re not seeing here. | 这里肯定还有我们没发现的东西 |
[23:16] | Give me everything | 把你到现在发现的 |
[23:17] | you’ve got on this girl… | 关于这个女孩的一切都告诉我 |
[23:18] | preliminary ballistics, trace, | 初步的弹道分析 弹道轨迹 |
[23:19] | tox, all of it. | 毒素分析 所有的一切 |
[23:21] | This is Megan hunt.Leave a message. | 我是梅根 亨特 请留言 |
[23:43] | We should probably fall further back. | 我们不能跟这么近 |
[23:45] | They could make us. | 他们会发现的 |
[23:48] | All right. | 知道了 |
[23:50] | Widen the lead a quarter mile. | 把距离放大四分之一英里 |
[24:04] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿在哪儿? |
[24:07] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[24:09] | You’ll see her soon. | 你等会儿就能见到她了 |
[24:10] | Yvonne’s keeping her safe and sound. | 伊万把她照顾得很好 |
[24:13] | Yvonne? What… Wallace’s nurse? | 伊万? 什么… 沃雷斯的护士? |
[24:16] | We met in a V.A. survivors group | 我们在退役军人幸存者小组遇到的 |
[24:18] | two years ago. | 那还是在两年前 |
[24:20] | Pretty much taken us all that time | 这两年的时间足够我们 |
[24:21] | to put this together. | 策划好这一切了 |
[24:23] | You forced Wallace | 是你逼沃雷斯 |
[24:25] | to put the… bomb in those men. | 把炸弹放进那些受害者体内的 |
[24:28] | God, it was a test run. | 天哪 这只是个测试 |
[24:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:33] | For putting it in me. | 最后是为了把炸弹放进我体内 |
[24:38] | If you hadn’t saved me this morning, | 如果你今天早上没有救我的话 |
[24:41] | I’d have been on a 3:00 flight, | 我就会在3点钟的飞机上了 |
[24:43] | nothing left of me by now. | 这世间再无我 |
[24:45] | Or anybody else on that plane. | 也再无飞机上的其他人 |
[24:49] | How could you kill innocent people | 在你自己经历过那些痛苦之后 |
[24:53] | after what you’ve been through? | 你怎么还能杀那些无辜的人呢? |
[24:55] | Ever since we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan, | 自从我们入侵伊拉克和阿富汗之后 |
[24:58] | 6,000 soldiers have died in combat… | 6000名士兵在战斗中… |
[25:01] | incredibly tragic, yes. | 全部惨死之后 是的 我确实能这么做 |
[25:04] | But over 6,000 veterans commit suicide each year… | 每年有6000多名退伍军人自杀… |
[25:08] | men that I considered brothers, | 那些我视作兄弟的人 |
[25:10] | people that I loved. | 那些我爱着的人们 |
[25:13] | We were willing to give our lives for this country, | 我们愿意为这个国家现出我们的生命 |
[25:15] | but when we got back, it was, | 但当我们回来的时候 等着我们的却是 |
[25:16] | “the hell with you and your problems.” | “你们这些人到底有什么问题” |
[25:19] | “Just shut up. Stop making noise.” | “赶紧闭嘴吧 别再制造噪声了” |
[25:22] | Well, I’m gonna make noise. | 我偏要制造出噪声 |
[25:23] | I’m gonna make a noise that they can hear… | 所有人都能听到的噪声 |
[25:26] | A lot… | 震天巨响 |
[25:29] | For those lost men. | 为了那些死去的人们 |
[25:31] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[25:33] | You just killed six vets. | 可是你杀的六个人都是退伍军人啊 |
[25:35] | Shells… | 都只是躯壳而已… |
[25:38] | Like me, dead inside. | 都跟我一样 已经心如死灰了 |
[25:39] | I did ’em a favor. | 我是在帮他们解脱 |
[25:41] | Like you did Wallace’s daughter? | 就像你对沃雷斯的女儿所做的一样吗? |
[25:47] | War is accepting | 这一切都是因为战争 |
[25:49] | that change requires desperate measures. | 我们不得不采取残酷手段 |
[25:52] | She was 14. | 可她只有14岁 |
[25:53] | It’s a shame that Yvonne had to do that, | 伊万也不愿意这么做 |
[25:56] | but once you go to that place, | 但是一旦走出第一步之后 |
[25:57] | once you take that first life… | 一旦开始… |
[26:02] | Everything after is rote… | 一切都已注定了 |
[26:10] | Until it’s your own time. | 直到一切结束 |
[26:20] | All right. They’re slowing. | 好了 他们减速了 |
[26:24] | They’re turning off the main road. | 他们正在转向主干道 |
[26:29] | And they’re stopping. | 现在他们停下来了 |
[26:31] | They’re pulling into a one-story industrial building. | 他们驶进了一栋一层的工厂厂房 |
[26:35] | Okay, pull up everything you can on that location… | 好 现在动用所有你们能用的资源进行定位 |
[26:37] | city blueprints, points of entry, | 城市蓝图 入口处 |
[26:40] | opportunities for cover. | 寻找可以包围的机会 |
[26:42] | Start getting the team ready. | 开始组队 |
[26:56] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[26:58] | She’s here. | 在这儿 |
[27:12] | Lacey! Are you okay? | 莱丝! 你还好吗? |
[27:14] | Mom. I’m all right. | 妈妈 我没事 |
[27:18] | Did they hurt you? | 他们有没有伤害你 |
[27:19] | No. | 没有 |
[27:20] | She’s hyperglycemic. | 她现在血糖过高 |
[27:23] | I need that insulin. | 我需要那支胰岛素 |
[27:25] | How long has this been out? | 已经这样多久了? |
[27:27] | A f… a few hours maybe. I don’t… I don’t know. | 几个小时吧 我也不确定 |
[27:29] | It’s in the bag. | 在我的包里 |
[27:30] | She’s not getting it yet. | 现在还不行 |
[27:32] | I did what you asked. I brought the bomb. | 我已经按照你们说的做了 把炸弹带来了 |
[27:35] | This was never about bringing us the device, | 事情可没那么简单 |
[27:37] | which I assume you sabotaged. | 说不定你已经把装置破坏了呢 |
[27:40] | We have others. | 还有其他事要你做 |
[27:42] | We need you to pick up | 我们要你去把 |
[27:43] | where Dr. Wallace left off this morning. | 今天早上沃雷斯医生体内发现的炸弹 |
[27:48] | You’re gonna put one in me. | 装在我身上 |
[27:54] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不会这么做的 |
[27:55] | Well, then I’m sorry. | 那我们就抱歉了 |
[27:57] | Your daughter will die from diabetic shock. | 你女儿过不了多久 |
[28:00] | Or sooner. | 就会因为糖尿病而死 |
[28:01] | I’ll be honest with you, Dr. Hunt. | 我可没跟你开玩笑 亨特医生 |
[28:04] | Killing that girl was | 杀了那个女孩儿 |
[28:05] | the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. | 我也很难过 |
[28:07] | But I will do it again if I have to. | 但如果别无选择 我还会让悲剧重演 |
[28:11] | We need an answer now, Dr. Hunt. | 我们现在就要你回答 亨特医生 |
[28:15] | Will you perform the surgery or not? | 你到底要不要做这次手术 |
[28:23] | Yeah, I’ll do it. | 好 我做 |
[28:50] | All right, fellas. | 好了伙计们 |
[28:51] | Look, these pictures, they aren’t in real time. | 听着 这些图片可能跟现在实际情况不符 |
[28:53] | So we’re gonna have to do a quick recon first, | 所以我们要先进行一次快速侦查 |
[28:55] | then we’re gonna split up into three entry teams… | 然后我们分成三个小组进行进攻 |
[28:57] | here, here, and here. | 这里 这里 还有这里 |
[28:59] | Adam and I will take the front. | 亚当和我负责前面 |
[29:01] | Any questions? | 有问题吗? |
[29:04] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[29:07] | Yvonne did some checking. | 伊万已经做过一些调查了 |
[29:09] | You were an excellent surgeon | 你是个出色的外科医生 |
[29:11] | except for that last operation. | 除了最后一次败笔 |
[29:13] | But losing this patient isn’t an option for you, Dr. Hunt, | 只是亨特医生 这次你不能失手了 |
[29:17] | or your daughter. | 不然你女儿就要送命 |
[29:20] | I’ll administer the propofol. You intubate. | 我负责麻醉 你负责手术 |
[29:26] | Remember, | 记住 |
[29:28] | I was a surgical nurse for eight years. | 我曾经做了八年的外科护士 |
[29:31] | I’ll know it the second you do anything off book. | 你要是不照规则来 我会发现的 |
[29:37] | You ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[29:40] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[30:11] | Three, two… | 三 二 … |
[30:13] | One. | 一 |
[30:16] | Philadelphia police! | 费城警察! |
[30:26] | Oh, damn it. | 哦 见鬼 |
[30:28] | They switched it out. They got an identical van. | 很明显 他们换走了 |
[30:33] | It’s clear. | 换了另一辆 |
[30:36] | Here’s your tracker. | 追踪器在这儿 |
[30:38] | Uh-huh. | 额 |
[30:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:23] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:25] | Give him an ampoule of physostigmine. | 给他注射0.5毫升毒扁豆碱 |
[32:26] | I want him out from under quickly. | 我要他能尽快恢复 |
[32:29] | Do it. | 照我说的做 |
[32:41] | Step away. | 退后 |
[32:43] | You can stop wondering about when the police are gonna come. | 你就不用再幻想警察能来了 |
[32:46] | Karl found the tracker. | 卡尔发现了跟踪器 |
[32:48] | A sympathizer led them on a wild goose chase. | 那幌子带着他们白白绕了一大圈 |
[32:56] | I understand. | 明白 |
[32:57] | Can you tell the Captain we’re on our way back, please? | 能否告诉队长 就说我们正原路返回? |
[33:01] | Okay, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[33:07] | Well, the F.A.A. is shutting down air traffic | 联邦航空局关闭了空中航线 |
[33:08] | starting with a 100-mile radius | 现在开始在方圆一百英里内搜寻 |
[33:10] | then going wider the longer time goes by. | 渐渐增大搜索范围 |
[33:11] | You know what? We can pretty much count on being fired | 你知道么 只要我们回到管辖区 |
[33:13] | as soon as we get back to the precinct. | 我们很有可能被解雇 |
[33:14] | That’s for starters. | 一切才刚刚开始 |
[33:15] | – I don’t care. – Oh | – 我不在乎 – 哦 |
[33:17] | Did they put an all agency out on Megan? Have any sign of her? | 他们有没有全力寻找梅根 有没有她的消息? |
[33:19] | Yeah, they’re on it. So far nothing. | 是的 他们正在寻找 到现在没有任何消息 |
[33:22] | Give me the damn insulin. | 该死 给我胰岛素 |
[33:24] | There isn’t any. | 这儿没有 |
[33:26] | What? | 什么? |
[33:27] | Karl got rid of all of your things | 为了防止你携带追踪器 |
[33:29] | in case there was another tracker hidden in them. | 你所有的物品都被卡尔清走了 |
[33:31] | No! | 不! |
[33:33] | No. | 不 |
[33:38] | It’s not gonna matter. | 没什么大不了 |
[33:43] | Once Karl’s gone, I need to get his statement to the media | 一旦卡尔离开 我都会向媒体发表他的声明 |
[33:46] | and continue getting our message out there. | 然后从那儿获得我们想要的信息 |
[33:48] | I can’t do that if the police know who I am. | 要是警方知道我的身份 我就无法实施计划了 |
[33:56] | Please. | 求求你 |
[33:58] | My daughter… | 我女儿… |
[34:00] | Leave her alone. | 别伤害她 |
[34:01] | She doesn’t know anything. She won’t say anything. Please. | 她什么都不知道 她什么都不会说的 求求你 |
[34:05] | Once I know that Karl’s okay, it’s what has to happen. | 只要我知道卡尔安全了 我就会放她走 |
[34:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:20] | Sullivan. | 沙利文 |
[34:22] | Detective Sullivan, it’s Dr. Murphy. | 沙利文侦探 我是马尔费医生 |
[34:24] | The police have informed me that Dr. Hunt has gone missing | 警方通知我亨特医生失踪了 |
[34:27] | and under what circumstances, | 在现在的情况下 |
[34:28] | but I think that you may be the best person | 我想你是最适合 |
[34:30] | to share this information with. | 分享这发现的人 |
[34:31] | What are you talking about? | 有什么发现? |
[34:32] | Wallace’s daughter had cellulose under her fingernails. | 我们刚从实验室得到的结论 |
[34:34] | We just got the results back from our lab | 沃雷斯的女儿手指甲发现纤维素 |
[34:35] | I.D.’ing it as wood dust. | 我们识别出这是木屑 |
[34:37] | Well, they found her in a park. Could that be where it’s from? | 他们是在公园发现她的 这是从那来的? |
[34:39] | No. It’s from teak and mahogany trees, | 不 木屑来自柚木和红木树 |
[34:41] | which don’t grow around here, | 周边并没有发现这两种树 |
[34:42] | and it was ground fine, as if the wood been machined. | 木屑的形状规则 像是研磨加工过 |
[34:45] | Looks like she was held and/or killed someplace where | 看来在她被绑架或被杀的地点 |
[34:47] | they either milled or built things out of imported wood. | 他们用进口木材制造或是建造着些什么 |
[34:50] | – All right. Thank you, doctor. – I just hope it helps. | – 好 谢谢 医生 – 我只是想帮上忙 |
[34:52] | Get on the P.C.I.D. Set up a database. | 获取警局网址建立数据库 |
[34:53] | Lumberyards, mills, furniture… | 所有木厂 工作处 家具… |
[34:55] | you know what? I can narrow it down way more than that. | 你猜怎么着? 我已经缩小至最低范畴了 |
[34:57] | I just remembered, one of the men on the list of veterans, | 我刚想起来 退伍军人名单上一个人 |
[34:59] | he worked at a mill. | 他在木厂工作 |
[35:00] | And it’s right near an airport. | 地点又靠近机场 |
[35:02] | Sometimes you are as good as you think you are. | 有时候你还真是技高一筹啊 |
[35:29] | Mom. | 妈 |
[35:31] | It’s gonna be okay, sweetie. | 会没事的 宝贝 |
[35:35] | I need you | 我要你 |
[35:36] | to listen very carefully to me. | 好好听我说 |
[35:39] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[35:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[35:52] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[35:54] | It hurts like hell, but… | 疼得要死 不过… |
[35:58] | Are we okay on time? | 我们还有时间吗? |
[36:00] | Yeah. | 有 |
[36:01] | Ow. | 喔 |
[36:02] | Flight’s in four hours. | 飞机四小时后起飞 |
[36:06] | When I tell you… | 当我跟你说… |
[36:09] | You’re gonna run out the door. | 你就跑出大门 |
[36:12] | I want you to get | 我要你从这 |
[36:14] | as far away from here | 跑出去 |
[36:16] | as possible. | 越远越好 |
[36:18] | And then you find someplace | 然后找个地方 |
[36:20] | and you call 9-1-1. Okay? | 报警好吗? |
[36:24] | What about you? | 那你怎么办? |
[36:26] | I’m gonna be right behind you. | 我就跟在你后面 |
[36:28] | But you need to keep running, okay? | 但是你要一直跑 好吗? |
[36:30] | Don’t look back. | 别往后看 |
[36:32] | Mom. | 妈 |
[36:33] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[36:35] | Sweetie… | 宝贝… |
[36:37] | Promise me that, please. | 答应我 求你了 |
[36:48] | Here. | 来 |
[36:49] | See if you can sit up. | 看你能坐起来吗? |
[36:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:00] | Lacey, run! | 莱丝 跑! |
[37:04] | Now! Run! | 现在! 快跑! |
[37:31] | Ohh! | 噢! |
[37:35] | Mom. | 妈 |
[37:38] | Lacey, run! | 莱丝 跑! |
[37:42] | I can’t. | 我跑不动 |
[37:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:53] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[37:55] | – Where’s Karl? – Here. | – 卡尔在哪? – 给你 |
[37:56] | He’s got the bomb in him. | 他身上有炸弹 |
[37:58] | All right. | 知道了 |
[38:07] | Get out of the car, Karl! | 从车里出来 卡尔! |
[38:14] | I wanted people to hear me. | 我想让人们听到我的诉求 |
[38:17] | There are better ways. | 不必走上绝路 |
[38:18] | I can’t let you leave here. | 我不能放你离开 |
[38:21] | How this plays out is up to you. | 要怎么办你自己决定 |
[38:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:52] | Let’s see, we can watch “The Incredibles,” | 我看看 我们可以看 |
[38:56] | “玩具总动员,” “魔化奇境.” | |
[38:58] | Mom, I’m a teenager. | 妈 我都多大了 |
[39:00] | How about something a little more age appropriate? | 看点适龄的行吗? |
[39:01] | Oh, “Sound Of Music.” | 噢 那有音乐之声 |
[39:03] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:05] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[39:07] | Let’s get some rest. | 那我们就好好休息 |
[39:09] | You know, it’s okay if you want to go home. | 你可以回家的 没关系 |
[39:11] | I’m getting out of here tomorrow. | 我明天就出院了 |
[39:13] | No. Staying. | 不 就要待着 |
[39:18] | And I think that you should talk to somebody | 而且我觉得你该和别人谈谈 |
[39:20] | about what happened. | 毕竟经历了这些 |
[39:21] | You mean a shrink? | 你是说心理医生? |
[39:23] | Exactly what you refused to do? | 你自己都不去看? |
[39:24] | Okay, fine. It wasn’t right for me. | 是 没错 那不适合我 |
[39:27] | However… it can really help some people | 不过… 对经历创伤的人们 |
[39:30] | who have been through something traumatic, | 可还是很有帮助的 |
[39:33] | which you have. | 对你也一样 |
[39:36] | And I don’t want you to… | 我不想你… |
[39:38] | Keep all of that stuff inside. | 把什么都憋在心里 |
[39:44] | When I start to fall asleep, | 但我开始入睡 |
[39:46] | like, just when you start dreaming, | 就是 当你刚要进入梦乡的时候 |
[39:48] | it’s like… | 就像… |
[39:51] | I’m back there again… | 我又回到那里了 |
[39:54] | Like I’m living through it. | 又亲身经历了一次 |
[39:59] | But I’m never too scared… | 我从未如此担惊受怕过… |
[40:01] | Because in my dream, just like when it really happened… | 可在我梦里 一切又都那么逼真地发生… |
[40:05] | I always knew that you’d come for me. | 我知道你一定会来救我的 |
[40:27] | One second. | 稍待片刻 |
[40:36] | I wanted to check with you if it was okay to visit. | 我想来看看是否适合探访 |
[40:38] | I don’t want her seeing me | 我可不想她看到我 |
[40:40] | – to bring everything back or anything. – Mm. | – 又想起那恐怖的一切 – 嗯 |
[40:42] | How suspiciously sensitive of you. | 还真是贴心周到 考虑齐全啊 |
[40:44] | Yeah. Strange, huh? | 是啊 奇怪吧? |
[40:45] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[40:47] | You check in at work yet? | 你去上班了吗? |
[40:49] | Kate is not happy that I lied to her, | 我骗了凯特她不开心 |
[40:50] | to say the least, | 不过 |
[40:52] | but she doesn’t seem to be under any pressure to fire me, | 她好像受制于某种压力要解雇我 |
[40:54] | which I do not completely understand. | 我也不是很清楚 |
[40:58] | You have something to do with that? | 你知道内幕吗? |
[41:01] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[41:03] | Well, I had a little… talk with the D.A. | 我跟地方检察官聊了会 |
[41:06] | I said that we could go public with the truth… | 我说要向大众公布实情… |
[41:08] | that he was fooled into thinking the Wallace case was closed, | 他错误地以为沃雷斯的案子结束了 |
[41:10] | that if it wasn’t for you and me, | 要不是你我二人 |
[41:11] | Karl Simmons could’ve blown up a planeload of people… | 卡尔 西蒙可能炸死一飞机的人了 |
[41:14] | or he could just leave us alone and take full credit himself. | 或者他可以撇清我们 据为己功 |
[41:18] | He and Dr. Murphy are holding a press conference as we speak. | 他和马尔费医生这会正在新闻发布会上呢 |
[41:22] | You’re an evil genius. | 真是个邪恶天才 |
[41:24] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我就当是夸我呢 |
[41:31] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[41:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:38] | If it weren’t for you… | 要不是因为你… |
[41:48] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[41:52] | Lace, | 莱丝 |
[41:54] | I would like to introduce you to an old friend of mine. | 我想让你见见我一个老朋友 |
[41:59] | Old friend? | 老朋友? |
[42:01] | That’s right. Tommy. | 没错 我是汤米 |