时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Oh, my God. | 哦 老天 |
[01:01] | Hey, Lace. | 嗨 莱丝 |
[01:02] | Dr. Hunt? | 亨特医生? |
[01:05] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[01:06] | You’ve stuck your nose where it doesn’t belong. | 你调查了不该涉足的事情 |
[01:08] | Now I have your daughter, | 现在你女儿在我手上 |
[01:09] | and you’re gonna do exactly what I say | 你要一字不差照我的话去做 |
[01:12] | or else she dies. | 不然就给女儿收尸吧 |
[01:13] | 两天前 | |
[01:23] | Did you sign my permission slip for the field trip this week? | 你签了我这周实地考察旅行的协议了吗? |
[01:26] | ‘Cause I can’t find it. | 我找不到了 |
[01:27] | It’s right here, in front of you. | 就在这儿 近在眼前 |
[01:28] | Oh. Thanks. | 哦 谢了 |
[01:33] | – Mom? – Uh-huh? | – 妈妈? – 嗯哼? |
[01:35] | You look great. | 你看着精神不错 |
[01:37] | Huh. | 恩 |
[01:38] | Not nervous at all. | 一点都不紧张 |
[01:40] | I’m not nervous. | 我才不紧张 |
[01:41] | Are you sure you’re ready to go back? | 你确信你准备好了? |
[01:42] | Oh, I am ready. | 哦 准备就绪了 |
[01:44] | It’s the three months leave that’s been torture. | 三个月的离职真心是折磨 |
[01:46] | For you and me both. | 对我俩来说都是折磨 |
[01:47] | I heard that. | 我可听见了 |
[01:49] | So what kind of experience do you have? | 你有怎样的工作经验? |
[01:51] | I worked at a funeral home in Buck’s County | 我曾在巴克郡殡仪馆工作 |
[01:52] | and then as an autopsy assistant at a coroner’s office. | 然后做了验尸所的尸检助理 |
[01:55] | So I’ve seen just about everything. | 什么世面都基本见过 |
[01:56] | That may be so, | 也许如此 |
[01:58] | but Dr. Hunt is an acquired taste. | 但亨特医生品味特殊 |
[02:00] | That’s right. You know, she’s like grappa. | 没错 你知道么 她喜欢格拉巴酒 |
[02:03] | You know, at first she’ll tear your throat out, | 你尝过么 一口入的时候喉咙有灼烧感 |
[02:04] | but eventually you’re gonna like it. | 但到最后你会喜欢的 |
[02:06] | Grappa? | 格拉巴酒? |
[02:08] | I spent the summer in Florence. | 我曾在佛罗伦萨度假 |
[02:09] | Eh, digestivo italiano. | 呃 意大利语为餐后酒 |
[02:12] | Stick to the facts, | 就事论事 |
[02:14] | take lots of pictures, and don’t get discouraged. | 现场照拍的越多越好 别因小事而气馁 |
[02:16] | It’ll take her some time to warm up to you. | 你需要时间与她磨合 |
[02:18] | Mm, why? | 呃 为啥? |
[02:19] | What happened to the last M.I.? | 前任法医调查员怎么了? |
[02:21] | Really? | 你不知道? |
[02:22] | Three months ago? You don’t read the paper? | 三个月前的大事? 你不看报纸吗? |
[02:45] | It’s Dr. Hunt. | 亨特医生来了 |
[02:47] | Dr. Hunt! | 亨特医生! |
[02:48] | Wow! | 哇! |
[02:50] | You look great. | 精神不错 |
[02:51] | I mean, not that you didn’t always look… | 我是说 不是说你以前精神不好 |
[02:53] | but you… you look more great. | 但你 你看着更加意气风发了 |
[02:54] | It’s the haircut. | 是发型的缘故 |
[02:56] | I swear they took some of his brain along with it. | 这娃脑子进水了 |
[02:59] | I missed you guys. | 我想你们了 |
[03:00] | Really? | 真的? |
[03:01] | No. Who’s that? | 并没有 她是谁? |
[03:02] | Charlotte Tilney. She’s starting today. | 夏洛特 提尔尼 今天刚来上班 |
[03:05] | As what? | 什么职务? |
[03:06] | Uh, medicolegal investigator. | 呃 法医调查员 |
[03:08] | I am so excited to work with you. | 很高兴与你共事 |
[03:09] | I’ve read some of your cases. | 我看了你负责的一些案子 |
[03:11] | Like, the one where you found the guy inside the wall. | 例如 你找到了那个藏在墙里的死尸 |
[03:13] | I thought that was really interesting. | 我觉得真太有趣了 |
[03:33] | Peter! | 彼得! |
[03:35] | Peter. Come on. It’s gonna be okay. | 彼得 振作 会没事的 |
[03:49] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[03:50] | What’s with the shrine in the lobby? | 大厅的神龛是怎么回事? |
[03:52] | Hello to you, too. | 你也好 |
[03:54] | Love the new pillows. | 新枕头不错 |
[03:55] | Coffee table? Eh, not so much. | 至于咖啡桌 不怎么待见 |
[03:58] | Yeah, I… | 是啊 我 |
[04:00] | wanted to switch you to a different office, | 想给你换个办公室 |
[04:01] | but Richard advised against it. | 但理查德不同意 |
[04:03] | Richard? | 理查德? |
[04:04] | Yeah, that would be the grief counselor | 是啊 就是这三个月以来 |
[04:06] | I’ve been asking you to see for the last three months. | 我一直想让你去看的那个心理顾问 |
[04:08] | Megan, you’ve been through a trauma, okay? | 梅根你历经创伤了 好吗? |
[04:10] | And believe me, I know what that’s like. | 相信我 我知道那是什么滋味 |
[04:13] | You can’t just brush this off like you do everything else. | 你不能像其他事情一样避而不谈 |
[04:17] | Bud went to the grief counselor… | 布达去看了心理顾问 |
[04:19] | retired to take care of his baby. | 然后退休带孩子了 |
[04:21] | Sam went to the grief counselor… | 萨姆去看了心理顾问 |
[04:22] | moved to Virginia to join the FBI. | 搬去弗吉尼亚州当联邦调查员了 |
[04:24] | I do not want to brush it off. | 我不是避而不谈 |
[04:27] | I wanna get back to work. | 我只是回来工作 |
[04:28] | And after sitting on my ass for three months, | 闲了整整三个月 |
[04:31] | I’d like to get started, okay? | 我想开始工作了 好吗? |
[04:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:37] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[04:39] | Transient male found facedown, | 男旅客的尸体 |
[04:41] | coffee ground emesis, | 在咖啡渣样物中被发现 |
[04:43] | blood and smell of alcohol. | 有血迹 浑身酒味 |
[04:44] | You want me to start on a dead alcoholic? | 你让我调查死酒鬼? |
[04:46] | I want you to start off slowly and ease your way back in. | 我希望你慢慢开始 慢慢适应 |
[04:50] | Oh, and you will be working with a new homicide team. | 哦 你会和新的凶案组共事 |
[04:53] | Please try to start off on the right foot this time. | 拜托 这次请友好对待 |
[05:00] | After the coroner’s office, | 在验尸所辞职之后 |
[05:01] | I worked as a lab tech in the pathology department | 我在教学附属医院病理科 |
[05:03] | of a teaching hospital, | 做实验技术帝 |
[05:04] | and then as a forensic autopsy technician. | 然后去做了法医尸检技员 |
[05:05] | What did Curtis and Ethan tell you about me? | 柯蒂斯和伊森都和你说了什么? |
[05:07] | That you’re a wonderful boss, totally committed to your job. | 你是个不错的上司 我要完全服从命令 |
[05:09] | You can stop sucking up. | 别拍马屁了 |
[05:11] | They told me the last M.I. you worked with | 他们告诉我你的前任法医调查员 |
[05:13] | was killed trying to save your life… | 为救你而丧生 |
[05:16] | And you were forced to take a leave of absence, | 而你被迫离职休假 |
[05:17] | and that it was your first day back, | 今天是你的销假日 |
[05:18] | and it’s a good bet that you might have some… | 我敢打赌你需要一些 |
[05:20] | transitioning… issues. | 过渡性的差事 |
[05:23] | Dr. Hunt? | 亨特医生? |
[05:25] | Dr. Hunt? | 亨特医生? |
[05:27] | Have you had breakfast yet? | 你早饭吃过了没? |
[05:29] | What? Me neither. | 啥子? 我也没吃 |
[05:30] | I would like a gruyere omelet, | 我想来点奶酪煎饼 |
[05:32] | uh, turkey bacon, coffee black. | 火鸡培根和清咖啡 |
[05:34] | But I… | 可我不是 |
[05:35] | oh, and take your time. Got this covered. | 时间随意 但这事你得办了 |
[05:38] | Wait. Dr. Hunt! | 亨特医生 等等我! |
[05:40] | So I’ll meet you back at the scene? | 那我们在犯罪现场见面? |
[05:46] | Yo, what is she doing? | 嘿 她在干什么? |
[05:47] | You let her in? Hey! | 你怎么让她进来了? 嘿! |
[05:52] | Excuse me? Are you the medical investigator? | 打扰? 你是医学调查员吗? |
[05:55] | It’s called medicolegal investigator. | 你说的是法医调查员 |
[05:57] | And, no, I’m not. | 答案 我不是 |
[05:59] | Well, I’m Detective Lucas. You can’t be here. | 好吧 我是卢卡斯探员 你不能呆在这里 |
[06:00] | See that? Spider angioma. | 看见没? 蛛网血管瘤 |
[06:02] | Lady, get away from the body now. | 女士 请勿再触碰尸体 |
[06:04] | When blood and stomach acid mix, they oxidize. | 当血液融入胃酸 混合物就会氧化 |
[06:07] | We call it coffee ground emesis. | 这就是所谓的咖啡呕吐现象 |
[06:08] | He’s got a hole in his stomach or a tear in his esophagus. | 他要么是胃穿孔要么就是食道破裂 |
[06:11] | Either way, you’ve wasted your time. | 哪样都无所谓 你们只是在瞎忙活 |
[06:12] | It’s not a homicide. This guy drank himself to death. | 不是他杀 这家伙是自己把自己灌死的 |
[06:15] | That’s what we figured, | 我们也看出来了 |
[06:16] | but thought we’d wait for the M.E. | 但还是得等法医鉴定 |
[06:21] | Adam, say hello to Dr. Megan Hunt. | 亚当 跟梅根・亨特医生打个招呼 |
[06:23] | Hello. | 您好 |
[06:25] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[06:26] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[06:27] | You two know each other. | 你们是旧相识啊 |
[06:35] | You have five seconds to tell me | 五秒钟内告诉我 |
[06:36] | what you’re doing here. | 你怎么跑这来了 |
[06:38] | Well, I did my 20 years in New York. | 我在纽约干了二十年 |
[06:41] | I needed a change of scenery. | 我也得换换环境啊 |
[06:42] | You always told me how great it was here. | 你不是老和我说这里多好多好的吗 |
[06:44] | Oh, it’s just a coincidence you’re here? | 所以你来这里是机缘巧合? |
[06:45] | You just happened to get this detail? | 而且还误打误撞什么都知道了? |
[06:48] | No. There was an opening. I took it. | 不是 凡事都有个开始 我就开始呗 |
[06:50] | It’s never gonna work. | 来这套没用的 |
[06:52] | Why? We’re both adults. | 怎么没用? 我们俩都一把年纪了 |
[06:53] | No, that’s the problem, Tommy. | 年纪不是问题 汤米 |
[06:55] | You were never an adult. | 你永远长不大的 |
[06:58] | You actually thought this was a good idea? | 你真的觉得来这里是个好主意? |
[07:00] | I didn’t say it was a good idea, but… I did it anyway. | 我可没觉得是什么好主意 但还是义无反顾了 |
[07:05] | Whatever you thought was gonna happen between us? | 你是不是觉得我们之间会发生些什么? |
[07:09] | It’s not. | 不可能了 |
[07:10] | I didn’t think anything was going to happen between us… | 我不觉得咱俩之间会有啥好说的 |
[07:14] | today, except both of us acting professional | 至少现在不会有 至少咱俩得体现专业精神 |
[07:16] | and getting the job done. | 踏实完成任务 |
[07:18] | I’m not going anywhere, Megan. | 我哪里都不去 梅根 |
[07:19] | Not talking to me is not an option. | 不和我说话也不能逃避现实啊 |
[07:21] | Watch me. | 走着瞧 |
[07:32] | Okay, look, I know it’s gotta be a shock, | 好吧 我知道有点事出突然 |
[07:34] | me showing up outta nowhere like this. | 我就这么着现身实属罕见 |
[07:35] | Shut up, you ass. | 闭嘴 你个白痴 |
[07:40] | What’s behind this building? | 这房里有什么? |
[07:42] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[07:44] | Where you going? | 你到哪去? |
[07:51] | So what exactly is it we’re looking for? | 我们到底在找什么? |
[07:54] | Drunk hasn’t been dead long enough | 醉死的时间不至于长到 |
[07:55] | to have a maggot near him. | 让他旁边生蛆 |
[07:57] | There’s something else in here. | 这附近有别的东西作怪 |
[08:11] | We need to see what’s behind that door. | 我们得知道门后有什么 |
[08:14] | I’ll call in a warrant. | 我打电话申请调查许可 |
[08:19] | No door, no warrant. Whoa. | 管他什么门什么授权 吃我一脚 |
[08:20] | Ugh. | 我去 |
[08:22] | Mnh. | 见鬼 |
[08:27] | God almighty. | 万能的上帝啊 |
[08:34] | Body of Proof 3×01 – Abducted Original air date February 19, 2013 | |
[08:53] | So this, uh, Dr. Megan Hunt… | 那这个 梅根・亨特 |
[08:55] | Are you gonna tell me what’s going on between you two? | 你是不是打算坦白你们俩的隐情? |
[08:57] | Nothing. | 没隐情 |
[08:59] | Then why are you primping? | 那你打扮得这么帅做什么? |
[09:01] | Primping? | 打扮了吗? |
[09:02] | That’s right. Primping. | 你这摸样还没打扮 |
[09:03] | So what is she, an ex-girlfriend, ex-wife? | 那她的身份是 你的前女友 还是前妻? |
[09:04] | Don’t tell me you don’t have a history. | 别说你是个没故事的男人 |
[09:06] | Okay. Listen, you’re my partner. | 好吧 你听着 咱俩是搭档 |
[09:09] | You walk into a room, I got your back. | 你破门而入 我随后掩护 |
[09:11] | Somebody pulls a gun on you, I shoot him dead. | 有人拿枪指着你 我就干掉他 |
[09:13] | You say “primping” to me again, I’ll kill you. | 你在跟老子提打扮这茬事 我就干掉你 |
[09:18] | How about fussing? And posing? | 那么说精心乔装? 还是对镜贴花黄? |
[09:19] | Preening? I… I can keep going. | 当窗理云鬓? 我快词穷了 |
[09:21] | I’ve done you guys the favor | 我给足你们面子了 |
[09:23] | of keeping the rest of them in their bags. | 剩下的都存在尸袋里没开封呢 |
[09:25] | All five have multiple deep lacerations | 五个人都被同一把大型刀具 |
[09:27] | from a large knife. | 造成了穿透伤害 |
[09:28] | All five have sharp force trauma to the neck. | 五个人颈部均有严重外伤 |
[09:30] | Yeah, so much for easing your way back in. | 好吧 只有这么着你才能缓过来 |
[09:32] | We have I.D.s? | 身份确认了吗? |
[09:33] | Got hits from A.F.I.S. | 这是部队档案局的资料 |
[09:35] | They’re veterans… | 他们都是老兵 |
[09:36] | sergeant Vilmar Brazas, | 维尔马・布拉赞军士 |
[09:39] | specialist Douglas Kessler, | 道格拉斯・卡瑟尔专业军士 |
[09:41] | staff sergeant Vincent Morgado, | 文森特・蒙卡多技术军士 |
[09:42] | corporals Joel Moskowitz, and Caleb Witsman. | 乔尔・蒙斯科威兹上士 以及凯勒布・维茨曼 |
[09:46] | So we got a serial killer | 那我们的目标就是 |
[09:46] | targeting veterans. | 针对老兵的系列谋杀案作俑者 |
[09:48] | Yeah. The press’ll be all over this. | 是的 基本上八九不离十 |
[09:49] | Not just veterans. | 不仅是针对老兵 |
[09:51] | You see this fragment? That’s shrapnel. | 看见这些碎片没? 那是弹片 |
[09:54] | He’s got half his shoulder blown off. | 他半个肩膀都毁了 |
[09:55] | They’re combat veterans. | 他们是上过战场的老兵 |
[09:56] | And according to their files at the V.A., | 从他们在部队医院的档案来看 |
[09:59] | they’re all being treated for P.T.S.D. | 他们都是创伤后压力症候群患者 |
[10:01] | All right, I want Curtis in charge of bugs | 好的 我去安排柯蒂斯负责查明 |
[10:02] | for time of death. | 死亡时间 |
[10:03] | I want Ethan in charge of trace and fluids through the lab. | 我还要伊森负责现场痕迹和体液鉴定 |
[10:05] | – They’re already on it. – Do you have any leads? | – 他们已经着手了 – 有什么头绪没? |
[10:08] | Well, the building’s been abandoned for over a year. | 那栋房子快一年没人住了 |
[10:09] | We’re tracking down the owner. | 我们正在查户主 |
[10:11] | Any interest in knowing who the next victim’s gonna be? | 有兴趣知道下一个受害者是谁吗? |
[10:14] | Why? You got a name for us? | 怎么了? 你能确定姓名吗? |
[10:19] | All five men are roughly | 五个人大致上 |
[10:20] | the same height, age, and weight. | 身高体重和年龄都相同 |
[10:22] | And according to the different stages of decomposition, | 根据他们各自的腐烂程度可以看出来 |
[10:25] | they were killed sequentially. | 他们是一个挨一个遭毒手的 |
[10:26] | If I were you, | 我要是你的话 |
[10:27] | I would head to the V.A. and find a matching description. | 我就到退伍士兵管理局找到所有相同体征的人 |
[10:30] | Whoever did this | 那个凶手 |
[10:31] | seems to lose interest in one and move on to the next. | 似乎玩腻了一个人就会对付下一个 |
[10:36] | – Did you find something? – You know what I was thinking? | – 你有何发现? – 你知道我在想什么? |
[10:38] | Maybe we should call the V. A… | 也许我们应该找退伍士兵管理局 |
[10:39] | and see if we get anybody that matches that description. | 找找还有没有符合这个体征的人 |
[10:41] | You know, just in case. | 你懂的 以防万一 |
[10:43] | Just in case. | 以防万一而已 |
[10:44] | We would’ve done it anyway. | 总是该做的嘛 |
[10:46] | Detectives? | 警官们? |
[10:47] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[10:48] | They’ve all had their spleens removed. | 他们的脾脏都被摘除了 |
[10:51] | You mean, like organ harvesting? | 你是说 器官切取吗? |
[10:52] | We can live just fine without our spleens. | 没有脾脏我们仍能好好活着 |
[10:54] | Nobody transplants spleens. | 没有人会移植脾脏的 |
[10:56] | Not to mention they wouldn’t remove them | 更别说用他们杀人的那种刀了 |
[10:57] | with the kind of knife that did all this. | 根本就不能摘除脾脏 |
[11:02] | They just picked up the building owner. | 他们已经找到了那栋大楼的所有者 |
[11:05] | You’ll let us know if anything else comes up? | 如果有什么进展你会告诉我们的吧? |
[11:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:09] | All right, keep me updated on everything to do with this case. | 好了 随时向我报告这件案子的进展情况 |
[11:11] | Got it? | 清楚了吗? |
[11:13] | Don’t I always? | 我不是一贯如此嘛? |
[11:23] | Singing again? | 要不要再唱一遍 |
[11:25] | Sometimes I think you like bugs more than you like me. | 有时候我觉得你喜欢这些臭虫都多过喜欢我 |
[11:26] | Because they actually do their job | 因为它们可一直尽心尽责呢 |
[11:28] | and help me estimate time of death. | 帮助我判断死亡时间 |
[11:30] | Ohh! Don’t move! | 哦! 别动! |
[11:32] | – I’m working here, man! – Don’t move! | – 我还要干活儿呢 兄弟! – 别动! |
[11:33] | Excuse me, guys? | 伙计们 打扰一下? |
[11:36] | Oh, hey… | 哦 嘿… |
[11:38] | – Charlotte. – Charlotte. | – 夏洛特 – 夏洛特 |
[11:39] | Where is Dr. Hunt? | 亨特医生在哪儿? |
[11:58] | Dr. Hunt? I’ve got your breakfast. | 亨特医生? 我把你的早饭拿过来了 |
[12:01] | Stop! | 别动! |
[12:02] | No food in the autopsy. You, get it out of here. | 食物不能进解剖室 你 把它拿出去 |
[12:07] | Okay. That’s my bad. | 好吧 是我错了 |
[12:09] | I’m just not used to fetching my M.E. breakfast. | 我还没有习惯去拿法医早餐 |
[12:12] | I’m not a gofer. I’m a trained… | 我不是个打杂的小妹 我受过训练… |
[12:14] | What does this look like to you? | 你觉得这是什么? |
[12:15] | Um… tissue paper? | 额… 棉纸? |
[12:18] | Taken from the wall of a retroperitoneum? | 从腹膜后腔壁上取下来的棉纸? |
[12:19] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[12:21] | Want to try again? | 想再猜猜吗? |
[12:23] | A suture. | 一种手术缝合线 |
[12:24] | And from the color and texture, we can tell what? | 从它的颜色和质地 我们能看出什么? |
[12:27] | Um… | 额… |
[12:28] | It’s a drug-eluting suture. | 这是一种有药物涂层的缝合线 |
[12:30] | And what does that tell us? | 那我们又能知道什么呢? |
[12:31] | Um… | 额… |
[12:33] | Look at the body. | 看看尸体 |
[12:35] | I don’t know. What does that tell you? | 我不知道 那你看出什么了吗? |
[12:38] | It tells me that you worked in a teaching hospital | 我看出来你在一家教学医院工作 |
[12:40] | and didn’t learn a damn thing. | 根本什么都没学到 |
[12:41] | Somewhere behind all of this violence is a surgeon. | 这件案子的幕后黑手肯定是个外科医生 |
[12:44] | Start taking pictures | 开始拍照片吧 |
[12:45] | and send them to my office immediately. | 然后马上把照片送到我办公室 |
[12:47] | And then ask yourself how much more of this | 然后问问你自己 |
[12:49] | you really want to take. | 你到底想在这里学到什么 |
[12:56] | Five people, Mr. Foster, | 福斯特先生 五个人 |
[12:57] | all dead, in your building. | 都死在你房子里 |
[12:59] | The place has been vacant for over a year. | 那个地方已经空了一年了 |
[13:02] | I don’t know anything. I swear. | 我什么都不知道 我发誓 |
[13:05] | When was the last time you were there? | 你上一次在那里是什么时候 |
[13:07] | A month. | 一个月前 |
[13:08] | No, uh, two months. | 哦 不 是两个月前 |
[13:10] | The economy’s in the crapper. | 当时经济陷入崩溃 |
[13:11] | I can’t get anyone to bite. | 我根本找不到活儿干 |
[13:13] | You got a record. | 你有前科啊 |
[13:14] | Who, me? | 谁 我吗? |
[13:16] | Assault with a deadly weapon. | 以致命武器攻击他人 |
[13:17] | What? No, that was… | 什么? 不 那只是… |
[13:20] | It was a beer bottle, okay? | 我只是用了个啤酒瓶而已 |
[13:22] | And I was just fighting back. | 而且那属于正当防卫 |
[13:24] | Those cops were disrupting a peaceful rally. | 那些警察破坏了一场我们和平聚会 |
[13:26] | Antiwar rally. | 反战聚会 |
[13:29] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 这跟这件案子又有什么关系 |
[13:39] | Flattered, | 受宠若惊 |
[13:40] | but I’m in the middle of an interrogation. | 但是我正在讯问的过程中 |
[13:42] | You would think this is about you. | 你觉得这只是你的事吗? |
[13:43] | Are you just in the habit of interrupting? | 那你是有打断别人的习惯吗? |
[13:45] | I don’t work for you, Megan. | 我不是为你工作 梅根 |
[13:46] | This is my investigation. It’s my interrogation. | 这是我的调查 也是我的讯问 |
[13:49] | You don’t pull me out of there for any reason. | 你想让我退出根本不可能 |
[13:51] | Hey, you’re the new guy here. I come and go as I please. | 你才是新来的菜鸟 我想来就来想走就走 |
[13:53] | – How’d you like to get arrested? – How’d you like to solve the case? | – 你想被逮捕吗? – 你还想不想破案了 |
[13:55] | Gee, guys. | 淡定 伙计们 |
[13:57] | People will start to talk. | 人们已经在窃窃私语了 |
[13:58] | She was just leaving. | 她马上就离开 |
[14:00] | Is that the guy who owns the building? | 那个人就是大楼的所有者吗? |
[14:02] | – Yeah, why? – He’s not the killer. | – 是啊 怎么了? – 他不是凶手 |
[14:04] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[14:05] | Because all five men had their spleens | 因为那五个人的脾脏被摘除的过程 |
[14:07] | removed surgically. | 如外科手术一般细致 |
[14:08] | But I thought your colleague said… | 但是之前你的同事说… |
[14:09] | I know what she said, but the knife wounds | 我知道她是怎么说的 可那些刀伤 |
[14:10] | were made to disguise the surgical incisions. | 都只是为了隐藏外科手术的痕迹 |
[14:13] | The cavities were pretty hacked up, too. | 死者腹腔中的手术痕迹也被完美的破坏掉了 |
[14:16] | But I managed to find a couple of things | 但我还是找到了 |
[14:18] | that the killer left behind. | 凶手留下的一些痕迹 |
[14:20] | That is a drug-eluting suture. | 这是一种有药物涂层的手术缝合线 |
[14:22] | It releases a combination of antibiotics | 它会在伤口处释放一种抗生素 |
[14:24] | at the point of incision to prevent infection. | 防止伤口感染 |
[14:27] | So he’s removing an organ you say | 所以凶手切取了就像你说的 |
[14:28] | nobody needs | 根本没有人需要的器官 |
[14:29] | and keeping them alive | 并让死者活着 |
[14:30] | just to kill them later. | 只是为了在切取器官后再杀死他们 |
[14:31] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[14:32] | And that particular suture technique | 并且那种特殊的缝合技术 |
[14:34] | is most commonly found in plastic surgery. | 通常在整形外科手术中使用 |
[14:38] | So you’re saying our killer is a plastic surgeon? | 所以就是说凶手是个整形外科医生 |
[14:40] | I’m saying that unless this guy | 我是说除非这个人 |
[14:43] | has had ten years of medical training, | 受过十年以上的医学训练 |
[14:45] | he’s not the killer. | 否则他不可能是凶手 |
[15:04] | No! | 不! |
[15:09] | No! No! Aah! | 不! 不要! |
[15:28] | Dr. Hunt, | 亨特医生 |
[15:29] | preliminary times of death are consistent | 死亡时间与我们的初步判定一致 |
[15:31] | with a 48-hour interval between each murder. | 凶手每次杀人的时间间隔为48小时 |
[15:33] | Working back from the most recent one, | 从最近发现的死者来看 |
[15:36] | he’s killed ’em all at lunchtime. | 凶手都是在午餐时间杀人 |
[15:37] | Any word on that foreign matter | 我从腹膜后腔上取下来的异物 |
[15:38] | I took off the retroperitoneum? | 有什么发现吗? |
[15:40] | Uh, not yet, | 还没有 |
[15:41] | but we caught a break on the drug-eluting suture. | 但我们取了药物涂层缝合线的一小段进行研究 |
[15:43] | It’s proprietary and currently in use in a medical study. | 发现这种缝合线目前只在一种医疗教学中使用 |
[15:46] | There’s only one medical center in the city approved to use it, | 整座城市只有一家医疗中心使用它 |
[15:48] | and guess what. | 你猜是哪家 |
[15:50] | Plastic surgery practice. | 整形外科 |
[15:51] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[15:52] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | – 谢谢 – 不用 |
[15:56] | Hey, Ethan. | 伊森 看 |
[15:57] | Hmm? | 怎么了? |
[15:58] | Aww, poor Cheryl. | 哦 可怜的夏瑞 |
[16:00] | Charlotte. | 人家叫夏洛特 |
[16:01] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[16:02] | Damn, that was fast. | 该死 这走得也太快了吧 |
[16:04] | What did I tell you? | 我怎么说来着 |
[16:06] | Dr. Hunt’s like grappa. | 亨特医生就像格拉巴酒 |
[16:07] | She’ll tear your throat out. | 她会把你的喉咙撕成碎片 |
[16:10] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我? |
[16:12] | Yeah, how’s it going with Charlotte? | 嗯 夏洛特怎么样了? |
[16:13] | Great. | 很好啊 |
[16:14] | Really? That’s strange, because she quit. | 是吗? 那就怪了 因为她辞职了 |
[16:16] | And don’t think I’m gonna let you browbeat the next one. | 别以为我会任由你欺负下一位 |
[16:19] | I don’t need an M.I. | 我不需要法医调查员 |
[16:20] | Damn it, Megan. | 该死 梅根 |
[16:21] | You and I both know what this is about, all right? | 你我心里都明白这是因为什么吧 |
[16:24] | You don’t want to let go of Peter, | 你不想放下对彼得的感情 |
[16:25] | and you’re taking it out on his replacement. | 你不想要别人来取代他 |
[16:26] | She was a moron. | 那女的是个白痴 |
[16:27] | It was her second day. | 这是她第二天来工作 |
[16:29] | And you were supposed to be her mentor. | 你应该做她的导师 |
[16:31] | Do you remember when Peter first started? | 你还记得彼得刚开始工作的时候吗? |
[16:33] | Yeah, and I wanted to fire him, too. | 记得 我当时也想炒了他 |
[16:35] | And you know what? | 而且你知道吗? |
[16:39] | I wish to God I had. | 真希望我当时炒了他 |
[16:43] | His splenic artery was transected. | 他的脾动脉被横切断了 |
[16:46] | You called 9-1-1. You attempted C.P.R. | 你叫了救护车 你做了心肺复苏术 |
[16:49] | There is not a surgeon in the world | 没有任何一个外科医生 |
[16:50] | who could’ve saved his life. | 能挽回他的性命 |
[16:54] | I have a lead on our killer, so if you don’t mind… | 有新线索指向凶手 恕我失陪 |
[16:59] | So how do you plan on identifying this guy? | 你准备怎么找出这个人 |
[17:02] | By examining his handiwork. | 检查他的手法 |
[17:05] | The suturing was left-handed. The knot was distinctive. | 缝合是用的左手 打的结很有特色 |
[17:07] | It’s a kind of signature. | 就像签名一样 |
[17:08] | Hold on. We can’t just walk around asking women | 等等 我们不能就这样走过去叫女人们 |
[17:10] | to lift up their shirts, can we? | 撩起她们的衣服吧? |
[17:11] | You can’t. | 你当然不能 |
[17:17] | Hello, I am Dr. Hunt. | 你好 我是亨特医生 |
[17:18] | I’m with the Medical Examiner’s Office. | 我是法医部的 |
[17:20] | Would you mind if I took a look at your incisions? | 能看下你的切口吗? |
[17:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢合作 |
[17:30] | Uh-huh. | 哼 |
[17:35] | Hello. Dr. Hunt. | 你好 我是亨特医生 |
[17:40] | Nice. | 很好 |
[17:43] | Who’s your surgeon? | 你的外科医生是谁? |
[17:47] | Uh, can I help you? | 能帮你们做什么吗? |
[17:48] | – Yeah, – do you… – Do you… | – 对 你是… – 你是 |
[17:51] | do you work for Dr. Wallace? | 你为沃雷斯医生工作吗? |
[17:53] | I’m his chief nurse. | 我是他的护士长 |
[17:54] | Mm-hmm. You keep his schedule? | 恩 你有他的日程表吗? |
[17:55] | Yes, of course. | 当然 有 |
[17:57] | Okay, I’m gonna need to see that. | 好的 我需要查看一下 |
[17:58] | Yvonne, what’s going on? | 伊万 怎么回事? |
[18:00] | Dr. Wallace, we’re gonna need to speak with you. | 沃雷斯医生 我们要跟你谈谈 |
[18:03] | Uh, you, too, Yvonne. | 嗯 还有你 伊万 |
[18:06] | What do you got against veterans, doctor? | 你对老兵有什么意见吗 医生? |
[18:09] | Wh… I… I have nothing against veterans. | 我对老兵没意见啊 |
[18:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么啊? |
[18:13] | You got divorced about a year ago, right? | 你一年前离的婚 对吗? |
[18:15] | Your daughter’s living with your ex-wife now. | 你女儿现在跟你前妻住了 |
[18:17] | Yeah. That’s right. | 是的 |
[18:19] | Yeah, I’m sorry to hear that. That’s gotta be tough. | 是的 很遗憾 那一定不容易 |
[18:21] | But to deal with it, you took a little trip, | 但为了疗伤散心 你去旅行了 |
[18:22] | and not just any trip. | 而且不是一般的旅行 |
[18:23] | You went to that Middle Eastern paradise | 你去了中东的天堂 |
[18:25] | called Afghanistan. | 阿富汗 |
[18:26] | That was a humanitarian mission. | 那是一个人道主义活动 |
[18:27] | Right. | 是吧 |
[18:28] | It’s good of you to give back. | 你有回馈大众真好 |
[18:31] | And while there, | 你在那儿的时候 |
[18:32] | you were repairing the faces of these Afghan kids | 你修补被美国无人机袭击毁容 |
[18:34] | who were disfigured in the U.S. drone strikes. | 阿富汗孩子们的脸 |
[18:36] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[18:38] | Yeah, be enough to turn anybody against our troops, wouldn’t it? | 那足以让任何人不满我们的军队了 不是吗? |
[18:40] | You met Dr. Wallace through | 你通过人道主义活动 |
[18:42] | this humanitarian mission? | 认识了沃雷斯医生是吗? |
[18:44] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[18:45] | And he relies on you. He trusts you, right? | 他依赖你 他信任你 是吧? |
[18:47] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[18:48] | And forgive me, Yvonne, but the problem I’m having is, | 不好意思 伊万 我的问题是 |
[18:50] | how come you can’t account for his whereabouts | 怎么会每次这些人被杀的时候 |
[18:52] | every time one of these men has been killed? | 你都说不清楚他的去向? |
[18:56] | – I… – – If it wasn’t you, | – 我… – 如果不是你 |
[18:58] | then explain your fancy stitch work… | 解释一下为什么每个受害者 |
[19:00] | on all of our victims | 身上都有你独特的缝合法 |
[19:03] | or the eluting suture coated in rifampin and minocycline | 或者解释一下为什么缝合的伤口上涂有 |
[19:07] | that your medical practice is the only one in the city | 全市只有你的诊所准许使用的 |
[19:10] | approved to use. | 利福平和二甲胺四环素吧 |
[19:12] | No. There’s a… | 不 |
[19:13] | there’s a… there’s a secondary market | 还有另一个 |
[19:16] | for medical supplies. | 医疗用品市场 |
[19:17] | Any surgeon could get his hands on this suture | 任何一个外科医生 如果愿意的话 |
[19:19] | if he wanted to. | 都可以做这种缝合 |
[19:19] | And most surgeons mimic the closing technique | 多数外科医生向他们的指导医生 |
[19:22] | of the surgeons they trained under. | 模仿这种缝合手法 |
[19:24] | Since I went to medical school here, | 因为我上过医学院 |
[19:26] | I’m sure that there are plenty of others in the area. | 我很肯定这领域还有很多人 |
[19:27] | A… as a former surgeon, I’m frankly surprised | 你以前是外科医生 我很意外 |
[19:29] | you need to be told any of this. | 这需要我来向你解释 |
[19:30] | Now am I under arrest or am I free to go? | 现在 我是被捕了还是可以走了 |
[19:35] | Come on, Yvonne. | 得了吧 伊万 |
[19:37] | Are you telling me you haven’t noticed | 你难道想告诉我你一点也没 |
[19:38] | anything strange about his behavior, his attitude? | 觉察到他行为 态度 有些奇怪吗? |
[19:40] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[19:43] | You’re trembling, Yvonne. | 你在颤抖 伊万 |
[19:47] | Why don’t I believe you? | 我怎么就不相信你呢? |
[19:49] | My husband died in Afghanistan. | 我丈夫死在阿富汗 |
[19:53] | That’s why I volunteered for Dr. Wallace’s mission. | 因此我志愿参加沃雷斯医生的行动 |
[19:55] | I just… I cannot believe that he would ever, | 我没想到他居然会 |
[19:58] | ever do something like this. | 做出这种事 |
[20:06] | Thank you, Yvonne. | 谢谢 伊万 |
[20:10] | So Yvonne’s on our side. | 伊万 是我们的人了 |
[20:12] | She said she’ll call if she finds anything. | 她说如果发现什么会打电话的 |
[20:14] | Finds anything? What more do you need? | 发现什么? 你还需要什么? |
[20:16] | I just handed you a guy with means, | 我给你一位有方法 |
[20:18] | motive, and opportunity… | 有动机 有机会的嫌疑人 |
[20:19] | And… | 而且 |
[20:21] | you’re letting him go. | 你居然要放他走 |
[20:22] | You didn’t give us anything. | 你没给我们任何东西 |
[20:23] | He explained away all the evidence. | 他解释清楚了所有的证据 |
[20:25] | Did you see the way he was acting in there? | 你没看到他刚一直在那儿演戏吗? |
[20:27] | That may be enough for the court of Megan Hunt, | 那些或许梅根・亨特你的审判方式来说足够了 |
[20:29] | but not enough for us. | 但对我们来说不够 |
[20:30] | Put a tail on him. | 派人跟着他 |
[20:32] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:34] | Right after we play our hand, | 我们刚跟他摊了牌 |
[20:35] | he’s gonna lead us to his next victim. | 难不成他立马就带着我们看他的下一个受害者 |
[20:37] | The guy’s a butcher, Tommy. | 这人是个屠夫 汤米 |
[20:39] | Are you just gonna let this guy go? | 难道你真要让他白白逃掉? |
[20:56] | They’re all combat veterans. | 他们全是退伍老兵 |
[20:58] | We’re not sure why they were targeted, | 我们也不确定他们为何成了目标 |
[21:00] | but we believe the killer may be a surgeon. | 但我们认为凶手可能是名外科医生 |
[21:02] | I understand Dr. Hunt is on the case. | 我知道亨特医生在办这个案子 |
[21:05] | Didn’t she just come back from a forced leave of absence? | 她不是刚强制休假回来吗? |
[21:07] | Are you questioning my judgment, Dan? | 你在质疑我的判断力吗 丹? |
[21:09] | No. I’m just telling you the stakes are higher now. | 不 我只是告诉你现在赌注更高了 |
[21:12] | It’s been quite a year for you, Kate… | 你这一年发生了很多事啊 凯特 |
[21:14] | the Marburg outbreak, | 马尔堡病爆发 |
[21:16] | putting your life on the line. | 让你性命受到威胁 |
[21:18] | It’s been noticed in certain circles. | 这得到了某些圈子的关注 |
[21:20] | Circles that would be helpful | 如果你对选举办公室感兴趣的话 |
[21:21] | if you were interested in elected office. | 这些圈子会有帮助 |
[21:23] | And why would you think that? | 为什么这么说呢? |
[21:25] | Because you’ve been talking to | 因为我们俩的咨询师 |
[21:27] | the same consultants I’ve been talking to. | 是同一个人 |
[21:29] | We both know the second congressional district | 对于明年将进行的第二届国会议员选举 |
[21:31] | is up for grabs next year. | 你我都心知肚明 |
[21:32] | Let’s not be coy with each other. | 所以也没必要再遮遮掩掩的了 |
[21:36] | Well, then let’s not be disingenuous either. | 既然如此 那我们就打开天窗说亮话吧 |
[21:38] | You’re the district attorney. | 你是地方检察官 |
[21:39] | You’ve publicly expressed your interest in that seat. | 而且也曾公开表明自己会去争夺这个职位 |
[21:41] | Publicly, yes. Privately, not anymore. | 我的确公开声明过 但私下我已经放弃了 |
[21:43] | If I’m to play a role in the election, | 如果我要在选举中住谁一臂之力 |
[21:45] | I’d like it to be backing someone I believe in. | 那这个人肯定是我相信的人 |
[21:48] | So why should I back you, Kate? | 我为什么要力挺你呢 凯特? |
[21:50] | Because I’m the best person for the job. | 因为我是这个职位的最佳人选 |
[21:53] | I’m smart, telegenic, | 我为人聪慧 善对媒体 |
[21:54] | and I care about this city and its suburbs. | 而且我很关心这个城市及其周边的发展 |
[21:57] | And if this year has taught me anything, | 这一年我学到的就是 |
[21:59] | it’s to take advantage of your moment | 时不我待 机遇稍纵即逝 |
[22:01] | before it’s gone. | 要勇敢抓住 |
[22:06] | Then here’s what you need to do… | 那你必须按照我说的做… |
[22:08] | spend the next six months building yourself up, | 用接下来的半年时间塑造你的个人形象 |
[22:10] | taking the lead on high-profile cases, | 争取多破获些备受瞩目的案件 |
[22:12] | honing your image as a public servant. | 打造出为人民服务的形象 |
[22:13] | I think I can do that. | 我会尽力而为 |
[22:15] | That you will shine on camera, I have no doubt. | 我知道你在摄像机面前必定容光焕发 |
[22:17] | But there will be times when your future interests | 但以后肯定会出现潜在利益 |
[22:20] | will conflict with your current responsibilities. | 与你现有职责的冲突 |
[22:22] | Now how you handle that | 我更看重的 |
[22:24] | will tell me all I need to know. | 是你如何应对这类问题 |
[22:26] | Sorry. I have to run. | 抱歉 我有点事先走了 |
[22:28] | Stay on top of this serial killer case. | 加紧对这个连环杀手案件的调查 |
[22:30] | Someone hacking up veterans is bad press for all concerned. | 有人伤害退伍老兵这事可是对谁都不好 |
[22:41] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[22:42] | You miss me already? | 这么快就想我了? |
[22:44] | Wallace said that everyone | 沃雷斯说过 |
[22:45] | he trained with would use the same suturing technique, | 跟他一起接受培训的人都会用同样的缝合技术 |
[22:47] | right? | 是吧? |
[22:49] | Well, I am looking | 我在 |
[22:50] | at the Penn Hill Medical School web site, | 城市医学院的网站上查了一下 |
[22:52] | and none of his fellow residents | 发现和他一起接受培训的人 |
[22:54] | are currently working within the area. | 现在都不干整形这行了 |
[22:56] | It’s still not enough to arrest him. | 还是不足以逮捕他 |
[22:58] | No, but it’s enough to get you off your ass and watch him. | 我明白 可这下你能派人盯梢了吧 |
[23:00] | Well, it just so happens that Dr. Wallace | 从现在的情况看来 沃雷斯医生 |
[23:02] | went straight back to his office, | 被释放后就回办公室去了 |
[23:04] | and he hasn’t been out since. | 而且再没出来过 |
[23:06] | I thought you weren’t putting a tail on him. | 我以为你不想盯着他呢 |
[23:08] | Of course I put a tail on him. | 我肯定要找人盯着他啊 |
[23:09] | He’s the only lead we have. | 他是唯一的线索 |
[23:10] | Then why’d you give me such a hard time? | 那你当时为啥对我唧唧歪歪的? |
[23:11] | I don’t know. | 我哪知道 |
[23:13] | Why can’t the eagles win a super bowl? | 那我还问你为啥老鹰队赢了超级碗呢? |
[23:14] | You really are an ass, you know that? | 你知道不 你简直太贱了 |
[23:17] | Boy, you got a mouth on you. | 你还真是口无遮拦啊 |
[23:18] | As soon as he leaves, | 只要他一出办公室 |
[23:20] | I want to know where he goes. | 你就要通知我他的动向 |
[23:23] | Why don’t you go to the academy | 劝你还是先去警官学院 |
[23:25] | earn your badge, make captain? | 考个警徽 当上警长 |
[23:26] | Then you can tell me what to do. | 然后再来对我指手画脚 |
[23:28] | How about this? | 怎么样? |
[23:30] | Wallace has violated everything there is to being a doctor. | 沃雷斯违反了一名医生所应有职业准则 |
[23:32] | All right, I promise you, | 得了 我向你保证 |
[23:34] | if Wallace leads us to another victim, | 如果沃雷斯有了新目标下手 |
[23:35] | I’ll be way too busy to call you, | 我这边肯定忙得不可开交 |
[23:37] | but you’ll be in my thoughts. | 要是还记得 我会通知你的 |
[23:41] | – Megan. – What? | – 梅根- 怎么了? |
[23:43] | I got a bug. | 我这有只虫子 |
[23:44] | It’s one of hundreds pulled off the victims | 它是从受害者身上提取出来的 |
[23:46] | to establish time of death. | 用于推测死者的死亡时间 |
[23:47] | At first, I thought it was one of my regular domestics, | 起初 我以为他就是一只普通的虫子 |
[23:50] | but its lifecycle is anomalous. | 但它的生命周期有些反常 |
[23:51] | So what is it? | 它是哪种虫子? |
[23:53] | That’s the thing… I don’t know. | 这就是问题所在… 我也不知道 |
[23:54] | I’ve never seen the damn thing before. | 我从来没见过这家伙 |
[23:55] | Then go find out. What are you waiting for? | 那就去查啊 还愣在这干嘛? |
[23:58] | What do you… Ooh. | 你就不能… 你狠 |
[24:05] | Megan really pushes your buttons, doesn’t she? | 梅根还真是和你对上眼了啊? |
[24:07] | We push each other’s buttons. | 我们就喜欢互掐 |
[24:09] | I’m still waiting for the reason why. | 我还在等你跟我解释原因呢 |
[24:11] | Oh, are you? | 是嘛? |
[24:15] | Yeah, Lucas. | 喂 我是卢卡斯 |
[24:17] | Oh, really? | 真的吗? |
[24:21] | You sure about that? | 你确定? |
[24:23] | Huh. Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[24:27] | So remember that list we requested from the V. A… | 还记不记得我们向退伍军人机构 |
[24:30] | veterans with the same height, same age? | 索取的那份具有相近身高和年龄的老兵名单? |
[24:32] | Well, two weeks ago, someone requested the exact same list. | 两周前 有人向他们索取了那份名单 |
[24:36] | How many on the list? | 名单上有多少人? |
[24:38] | Ten. | 十个 |
[25:04] | Hi, mom. | 嗨 老妈 |
[25:05] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[25:08] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[25:09] | I had to give you this permission slip | 我这有份关于明天春游的保证书 |
[25:11] | for the field trip tomorrow. | 需要您签字 |
[25:13] | Didn’t I already sign this? | 我不是已经签过了吗? |
[25:14] | Yeah, but this one will let me go | 是的 但这份是允许我参观完 |
[25:15] | straight home from the museum | 博物馆后直接回家的 |
[25:16] | instead of having to schlep all the way back to school. | 省着我再拖着大包小包回学校一趟 |
[25:24] | How are you doing, mom? | 妈 你还好吧? |
[25:25] | Fine. | 没事 |
[25:28] | Are you sure you’re ready to be back? | 你确定你已经可以回来工作了? |
[25:32] | Let me see your pump. | 让我看看你的血糖测量仪 |
[25:34] | What? | 啥? |
[25:35] | Your pump. Your cartridge looked low yesterday. | 血糖测量仪 你昨天胰高血糖素含量有点低 |
[25:37] | You’re changing the subject. | 你故意转换话题 |
[25:38] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[25:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:42] | Okay, I’ll make you a deal. | 我跟你定个协议 |
[25:43] | I promise to stop asking | 我保证以后不再过问 |
[25:46] | if you promise to sound super-duper happy | 只要你保证下次见面时 |
[25:47] | the next time I talk to you. | 有个超好的心情 |
[25:48] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[25:51] | Super-duper. | 好得没的说 |
[25:57] | Mr. Simmons, | 西蒙先生 |
[25:57] | your name’s on a list used to target veterans. | 你的名字出现在一个以老兵为目标的名单上 |
[26:00] | Target them for what? | 以老兵为目标干嘛? |
[26:01] | Well, so far, of the ten names on the list, | 目前为止 名单上列出的十个人中 |
[26:03] | five are confirmed dead, one’s missing. | 五个已经确认死亡 还有一个失踪 |
[26:04] | Look, we don’t know who’s doing | 听着 我们不知道凶手是谁 |
[26:05] | the killing or why. | 也不知道他的动机 |
[26:06] | We’re just here to tell you, you may be in danger, | 我们来这儿就是为了告诉你 你可能身处危险 |
[26:08] | offer you police protection. | 我们警方会对你提供保护 |
[26:09] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[26:16] | I got my own protection. | 我有自己的保护措施 |
[26:18] | Whoa, whoa! Put the gun down. | 把枪放下! |
[26:20] | Put it down, Mr. Simmons. | 把枪放下 西蒙先生 |
[26:26] | You got a license for that gun, I assume. | 我猜 你这把枪应该注册过了吧 |
[26:29] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[26:31] | It’s funny, though, you checking on my paperwork, | 说起来挺好笑的 你们查了我的档案 |
[26:33] | ’cause the whole reason I joined the army | 因为我参军 |
[26:35] | was to protect my country | 是去保卫国家 |
[26:37] | from people nobody bothered checking on. | 免受一群乌合之众的伤害 |
[26:40] | Look, we appreciate your service, Mr. Simmons. | 我们感谢你为国家的付出 西蒙先生 |
[26:42] | We’re just asking you to be careful. | 我们只是告诉你要小心一点 |
[26:44] | Let us handle the bad guys. | 让我们来对付那些坏蛋 |
[26:47] | Oh, let you handle the bad guys? | 哦 让你们对付那些坏蛋? |
[26:48] | What, you mean, like, read them their rights, | 怎么对付 你是说 宣读他们的权力 |
[26:50] | or give them civilian trials | 还是给他们做民事审判 |
[26:54] | or apologize every time somebody sneezes on the Koran? | 还是每一次有人朝可兰经打喷嚏都要道歉? |
[27:00] | Every week, I see guys like me | 每周 我都看到像我一样的人 |
[27:02] | at the V. A… | 在美国退役军人管理局 |
[27:03] | P.T.S.D., verge of suicide… | 创伤后压力症下 处在自杀的边缘 |
[27:06] | just wishing our government cared | 只能奢望我们的政府 |
[27:07] | as much about their rights | 像关心那些坏人的权力一样 |
[27:08] | as they do about the bad guy’s rights. | 关心他们自己的权力 |
[27:11] | If this guy comes anywhere near me, | 如果这家伙从任何地方接近我 |
[27:14] | I’ll do the handling. | 我都会亲自对付的 |
[27:15] | Oh, that would be a very bad idea. | 哦 那绝对不是个好主意 |
[27:18] | Maybe not. | 也不一定 |
[27:20] | We know this guy is targeting veterans, | 我们知道这家伙在瞄准着退伍军人 |
[27:21] | your name is on the list. | 你的名字在名单上面 |
[27:25] | You can use me as bait? | 你们可以用我做诱饵? |
[27:28] | Officially, we can’t ask you to do that. | 正式来说 我们不能这样要求你 |
[27:30] | Who’s asking? I’m there. | 谁要求了? 我想这么干 |
[27:32] | Just put me in front of the son of a bitch. | 就把我摆到那狗娘养的面前吧 |
[27:34] | I’ll show you what a vet can do. | 我会让你们看到一个退伍军人能做什么 |
[27:38] | Got a cheesesteak, | 我要个乳酪牛排 |
[27:40] | extra cheesy steak, pizza steak. | 双层干酪牛排 披萨牛排 |
[27:43] | – There you go. – Thank you. | – 没问题 – 谢谢 |
[27:44] | You guys hungry? I’ll spring for both of you. | 你们饿吗? 我请你们两个 |
[27:47] | Gotta spend my discharge money somehow. | 总得花我的退伍金吧 |
[27:50] | No, thanks, Karl. We’re good. | 不了 谢谢 卡尔 我们不饿 |
[27:52] | Let’s keep an eye out, okay? | 多小心一点 好吗? |
[27:54] | You gotta love this guy, huh? | 你会爱上这家伙的 是吧? |
[27:56] | You’re awful quiet. | 你安静得要死 |
[27:58] | We’re using a paranoid vet | 我们在用一个患创伤后压力症 |
[27:59] | with P.T.S.D. | 的偏执狂退伍军人 |
[28:00] | As bait for a serial killer. | 来当连环杀手的诱饵 |
[28:02] | There’s not much else to say, is there? | 我还能说什么呢? |
[28:03] | I improvised. | 我灵机一动而已 |
[28:05] | Oh, right. | 哦 是啊 |
[28:08] | Oh, I forgot. | 哦 我忘了 |
[28:09] | Dr. Hunt called for you earlier. | 亨特医生早些时候来电话找你 |
[28:11] | Oh, yeah. What did she say? | 是吗 她说什么了? |
[28:12] | She said you wanted to get married, have kids, | 她说你想要结婚 想要孩子 |
[28:14] | but, you know, it was too soon. | 但是 你也知道 那太快了 |
[28:16] | She was so young. You were so poor. It was so sad. | 她还那么年轻 你那么穷 真悲伤啊 |
[28:18] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[28:20] | You know I’m not gonna stop | 你知道如果不告诉我 |
[28:21] | until you tell me, right? | 我就会一直说下去的 对吧? |
[28:25] | 20 years ago, I was working vice undercover. | 二十年前 我在当替补卧底 |
[28:29] | I ended up getting shot. Megan was a resident. | 后来被射中一枪就不干了 梅根是个住院医师 |
[28:31] | She stitched me up. | 她帮我缝的线 |
[28:33] | And? | 然后呢? |
[28:34] | We had a thing. | 我们有过一段关系 |
[28:36] | Just a thing? | 只是简单的一段? |
[28:37] | Or a crazy, mind-blowing, once-in-a-lifetime thing? | 还是让人兴奋癫狂 一生一次的那种? |
[28:40] | What happened? | 然后怎么了? |
[28:42] | I screwed it up. | 我弄砸了 |
[28:43] | She packed her bags, just went back to Philly. | 她收拾行李 回到了费城 |
[28:45] | Now you want her back. | 现在你希望她回来 |
[28:46] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没那么说 |
[28:47] | Oh, I would have to be one lame detective | 哦 如果你必须那么做的话 |
[28:49] | if you had to. | 我只能一个人当衰侦探了 |
[28:50] | Oh, guys. | 伙计们 |
[28:53] | You gotta taste this thing. | 你们应该尝尝这东西 |
[28:54] | It’s… it’s awesome. | 简直…简直太好吃了 |
[28:56] | You know, I gotta get a… | 你知道 我得先… |
[28:59] | Karl, you all right? | 卡尔 你没事吧? |
[29:05] | Karl! Karl! | 卡尔! 卡尔! |
[29:06] | Karl! | 卡尔! |
[29:07] | Karl? | 卡尔? |
[29:30] | Wallace went to a movie, | 沃雷斯去看了场电影 |
[29:32] | slipped out the back. | 从后台溜走了 |
[29:34] | Our guys didn’t get ahold of it till after midnight. | 我们的人直到午夜才又找到他 |
[29:37] | Check with nurse Yvonne? | 查伊万护士了吗? |
[29:38] | Yeah, she hasn’t heard from him all night. | 她整夜都没他的消息 |
[29:41] | C.S.U.’s got zilch off the tire marks. | 鉴证组对轮胎印痕没研究出什么 |
[29:43] | No traffic camera in either direction. | 哪个方向都没有交通摄像机 |
[29:45] | I served up Karl to this guy on a silver platter. | 我把卡尔放在银盘子里端着送给这家伙了 |
[30:05] | Where the hell are you at? | 你到底是从哪来的? |
[30:11] | What’s your name, you little suckers? | 你叫什么名字 你这个小混蛋 |
[30:17] | The Khapra Beetle. | 谷斑皮蠹 |
[30:19] | ‘Bout time I found your ass. | 我终于找到你这小玩意了 |
[30:23] | “Eats dried plant and animal matter,” | 吃干燥的植物和动物有机物质 |
[30:26] | “including dried blood.” | 包括干血液 |
[30:27] | “Native to India.” | 产自于印度 |
[30:29] | “On the department of agriculture’s” | 在农业部 |
[30:30] | “100 most invasive species list.” | 一百个入侵严重物种名单上 |
[30:33] | “Shipments from infested countries”… | 从殖民国家来的船只 |
[30:35] | “Are subject to customs search and quarantine.” | 受制于海关的调查与检疫隔离 |
[30:38] | Hot damn. | 我的天 |
[30:42] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[30:44] | Have you been here all night? | 你一晚上都在这吗? |
[30:45] | I know where your killer is. | 我知道凶手在哪了 |
[31:08] | Curtis said a shipment came in from India two weeks ago. | 柯蒂斯说两周前有一艘印度来的船只 |
[31:11] | They quarantined containers in berth 23. | 他们在二十三号泊位检疫集装箱 |
[31:13] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[31:14] | Berth twenty… oh. Whoa. | 二十三号… 哇哦 |
[31:16] | No, no. You stay here. | 不 不 你留在这 |
[31:18] | Don’t you even try to tell me what to do. | 你敢对我指手画脚的 |
[31:20] | Megan, you’re not armed, you’re not a cop. | 梅根你没有配枪 你不是个警察 |
[31:21] | You take one more step, I’m gonna handcuff you to that pole, | 你再往前一步 我就把你铐在那个柱子上 |
[31:23] | and you know I’ll do it. | 你知道我会做得出来 |
[31:24] | Yeah? Is that what you’re into these days? | 是吗? 你最近就为这欲罢不能吗? |
[31:25] | Sit tight, Megan. I’ll call you when I need you. | 耐心等着 梅根需要就会叫你 |
[31:27] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[31:40] | What did I tell you? | 我刚说什么来着? |
[31:42] | Stuff it, Tommy. | 忍着吧 汤米 |
[32:02] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[32:08] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[32:10] | This one’s alive. | 这个还活着 |
[32:11] | It’s Karl. | 是卡尔 |
[32:13] | This guy’s gonna bleed out if I don’t close him up. | 如果我不给他缝合 他会失血而死的 |
[32:15] | I’m gonna need some help here. | 我需要些帮助 |
[32:17] | You’re a surgeon, aren’t you? | 你自己不就是外科医生嘛? |
[32:18] | I’m not an anesthesiologist. | 我不是麻醉医师 |
[32:20] | Tommy. Tommy, let’s go. | 汤米 汤米 快走 |
[32:21] | Do your best. | 你尽力吧 |
[32:23] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[32:33] | Get down! Philly P.D. | 趴下! 费城警察局 |
[33:34] | Ah. B.P.’s crashing. | 啊 血压太低了 |
[33:35] | Don’t you dare die on me. | 你不许死在我面前 |
[33:42] | – Just stay calm. – I’ll stay calm! You don’t move! | – 保持冷静 – 我会冷静! 你不许动! |
[33:44] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[33:45] | Drop it! Drop your weapon! | 放下! 放下你的武器! |
[33:46] | It’s over, doc. There’s nowhere to go. | 都结束了 医生 无处可逃了 |
[33:49] | You don’t understand. They made me do it. | 你不理解 他们逼我这么做的 |
[33:50] | I didn’t want to help them. I had to. | 我不想帮他们的 我没办法 |
[33:52] | Now drop your gun or I’m gonna kill him! | 现在丢下你的枪 不然我就杀了他! |
[34:00] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[34:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[34:11] | Huh?! | 什么? |
[34:12] | I told you, somebody pulls a gun on you, | 我告诉过你 有人拿枪指着你 |
[34:13] | I’m gonna shoot ’em dead. | 我就把他们打死 |
[34:17] | Well, you could’ve missed. | 你可能失手的啊 |
[34:19] | I never miss. | 我从不失手 |
[34:25] | Early this morning, Philadelphia police launched | 今日清晨 费城警方发起一次 |
[34:27] | a daring raid to apprehend Dr. Harvey Wallace, | 大胆突袭 抓获哈维・沃雷斯医生 |
[34:30] | a man suspected of at least six serial murders. | 他被怀疑最少犯有六起谋杀 |
[34:34] | Wallace was killed in the operation, | 沃雷斯在手术中被杀害 |
[34:37] | but police managed to save the life of his next victim, | 不过警方成功解救一名受害者生命 |
[34:40] | army staff sergeant Karl Simmons, | 外科军医卡尔・西蒙 |
[34:42] | a veteran of the war in Afghanistan. | 阿富汗战争的退伍军人 |
[35:13] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啦 |
[35:14] | I’m impressed. You saved Karl’s life. | 令人印象深刻啊 你救了卡尔的命 |
[35:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:19] | I’m giving you a compliment here, | 我这是夸你呢 |
[35:20] | and not even in an obnoxious way. | 可一点也不讨厌啊 |
[35:23] | Did Wallace say anything | 在你打死沃雷斯之前 |
[35:25] | before you shot him? | 他有说什么吗? |
[35:27] | The usual. “It wasn’t me, they made me do it.” | 老一套 不是我干的 我是被别人强迫的 |
[35:30] | – They? Who’s they? – I don’t know. | – 别人? 谁是别人? – 我不知道 |
[35:32] | Little green men, voices in his head… who knows? | 一个小绿人 在他脑中窃窃私语 谁知道呢? |
[35:34] | There’s no way one person could run those machines | 一个人用那么多仪器同时 |
[35:37] | and perform surgery at the same time. | 又做那么多手术 根本不可能 |
[35:39] | Then there’s this. | 而且还有这个 |
[35:42] | Surgical mesh. | 手术网 |
[35:43] | It’s used for organ repair, not organ removal. | 这是用于器官修复的 并非器官移取 |
[35:47] | I don’t follow. | 我不明白了 |
[35:48] | Why hack up the bodies to hide the incisions? | 为什么砍了人还有隐藏伤口? |
[35:49] | What didn’t he want us to know? | 他想掩盖什么? |
[35:51] | That he’s a lunatic. | 他是个疯子 |
[35:53] | Come on, Megan. | 拜托 梅根 |
[35:54] | For once in your life, don’t overthink this. I… | 就这一次 别想那么多 我… |
[36:23] | Ah! | 啊! |
[36:26] | Stop! No! Stop! | 住手 不 住手! |
[36:29] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[36:32] | You won’t feel a thing. | 一点感觉也没有 |
[36:46] | Hey, Dr. Hunt. | 嘿 亨特医生 |
[36:47] | I finally identified that foreign matter | 我终于识别出那个外来物质了 |
[36:49] | you removed from the wall of the retroperitoneum. | 就是你从后腹膜拿出来的 |
[36:51] | It’s poly… | 是聚… |
[36:52] | polytetrafluoroethylene. | 聚四氟乙烯 |
[36:53] | Why do you always do that? | 你怎么老是这样? |
[36:55] | I mean, can’t you just let me give you the answer one… | 就不能给我次机会说出答案… |
[36:58] | Okay. I get it. | 好吧 明白了 |
[37:00] | You know, but why use surgical mesh to remove organs? | 为什么要用手术网移去器官啊? |
[37:02] | And why were they saturated in potassium? | 他们为什么都是钾饱和? |
[37:07] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 一点也说不通啊 |
[37:08] | What? | 什么? |
[37:10] | What is it, this? What? | 怎么了 这个吗? 怎么了? |
[37:14] | Well, thank you for the congratulations, Dan, | 谢谢你道贺 丹 |
[37:16] | but it was my team, not me. | 但那是我的团队 不是我 |
[37:18] | A statement? Yeah, I think I’m way ahead of you on that one. | 声明? 好吧 我想我比你快一步 |
[37:21] | Well, let’s just say if you tune in | 你要能在十五分钟内 |
[37:23] | in about 15 minutes, | 进来看看 |
[37:24] | you’ll see what shining on camera looks like. | 你就知道我在镜头面前多么光彩照人了 |
[37:26] | All right. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[37:28] | I strongly advise you not to talk to the press | 我强烈建议你不要通知媒体 |
[37:30] | until we find out what’s happening with those bodies. | 我们还没查出那些尸体出了什么问题 |
[37:34] | Okay, the police got their man. | 等下 警察已经抓到罪犯 |
[37:36] | You performed lifesaving emergency surgery | 你精湛的医术解救了 |
[37:38] | on his next victim. | 一名受害者 |
[37:39] | The press is beating down my door. | 媒体快把我的门踩平了 |
[37:41] | What else could be happening? | 还能出什么事? |
[37:44] | Surgical mesh. | 手术网 |
[37:45] | Their spleens were removed | 他们的脾脏被取出 |
[37:47] | so something else could be put in their place… | 就有东西会被放置进去… |
[37:49] | something requiring surgical mesh | 那东西需要手术网 |
[37:51] | to attach it to the abdominal wall, | 束缚着在腹壁内 |
[37:53] | something that leaked potassium | 那东西泄露钾 |
[37:55] | in high enough levels to kill them. | 剂量之高足以杀死他们 |
[37:57] | I checked. They all had high levels. | 我查了 他们都有高浓度钾 |
[37:59] | Okay, you know that potassium levels | 好了 你知道死亡后钾浓度 |
[38:01] | spike after death. | 会骤升嘛 |
[38:03] | That’s why it’s so hard to tell if somebody dies from it. | 所以很难发现死因是如此啊 |
[38:07] | Dr. Murphy, they’re ready whenever you are. | 马尔费医生 他们准备好采访了 |
[38:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:12] | Kate, come on. | 凯特 拜托 |
[38:14] | Are you that eager to get in front of the cameras? | 你就那么渴望站在摄影机前啊? |
[38:17] | You’re a doctor. You’re not a politician. | 你是个医生 不是政客 |
[38:20] | It’s not that black-and-white. | 没有那么黑白分明 |
[38:22] | Yes, it is. | 就是黑白分明 |
[38:25] | Peter’s death… | 彼得的死… |
[38:26] | affected all of us in different ways, okay? | 对我们影响都很大 好吗? |
[38:30] | I love my job. I’m proud of what I do. | 我爱我的职业 我以它为傲 |
[38:32] | But is there more for me out there? | 但如果我不止步于此呢? |
[38:34] | Could I contribute in a bigger way? | 我能否做出更大贡献呢? |
[38:36] | I think so. | 我想我会的 |
[38:41] | You’re running for office. | 你要竞选公职了 |
[38:47] | Do you have any solid proof | 你有确凿证据表明 |
[38:49] | that this guy was sewing something into the bodies? | 有人缝了东西塞进尸体吗? |
[38:51] | You’re holding it. | 你手里拿的就是证据 |
[38:52] | Okay. Then I think I’m on pretty solid ground. | 好了 那我看我确实没证据 |
[38:54] | They died when a madman slit their throats. Case closed. | 他们的死因是疯子切开了喉咙 结案免谈 |
[39:03] | The other body. | 另一具尸体 |
[39:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:07] | I’ve prepared a brief statement, | 我先作以简短陈述 |
[39:08] | and afterward, I will open it up for your questions. | 之后开放大家提问 |
[39:12] | Recent media reports have focused on the discovery | 近日媒体聚焦报道 多名退伍军人 |
[39:14] | of multiple bodies of combat veterans | 遭连环杀手遇害身亡 |
[39:17] | who apparently fell victim to a serial killer. | 陈尸众多 |
[39:20] | Needless to say, this has been my office’s highest priority | 无需赘言 我的团队在发现后的第一时间 |
[39:24] | since the discovery was made. | 就掌握了极大优先权 |
[39:25] | And I am proud to announce that, with the cooperation | 我很骄傲的宣布 与费城警察署的 |
[39:27] | of the Philadelphia Police Department, | 全力配合 |
[39:30] | the killer has been identified as a Dr. Harvey Wallace, | 凶手已被确认为哈维・沃雷斯医生 |
[39:33] | who perished in a shootout with police | 在他伤及另一受害人之前 |
[39:35] | before he was able to kill his next victim. | 警方成功将其击毙 |
[39:37] | That victim, by the way, is alive | 那位受害人 |
[39:39] | and recovering from his wounds | 得以生还并处于康复期 |
[39:41] | thanks to the efforts of members of this office. | 全凭我的团队成员 |
[39:44] | We mourn the deaths of Dr. Wallace’s victims. | 我们向沃雷斯手下的遇难者默哀 |
[39:49] | But mourning them isn’t enough. | 但默哀并不够 |
[39:51] | I personally call on our veterans administration | 我个人强烈督促退伍军人管理部门 |
[39:54] | and our local members of congress to do more | 和当地市议会成员付出更多行动 |
[39:57] | to safeguard our brave soldiers | 保护我们的勇士 |
[39:58] | lucky enough to return alive | 使那些有幸得以回家的战士们 |
[40:00] | from the field of battle. | 回到安全的家 |
[40:02] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢大家 |
[40:05] | Dr. Murphy. | 马尔费医生 |
[40:06] | Yes. | 在 |
[40:11] | You missed another rousing press conference. | 你错过了一场声势浩大的记者招待会啊 |
[40:15] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[40:17] | Dr. Wallace’s last victim. | 沃雷斯医生最后的受害者 |
[40:20] | You need help? | 要帮忙吗? |
[40:22] | I got it. | 我可以的 |
[41:08] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[41:24] | Bomb? | 炸弹? |
[41:42] | Hey, Lace. | 嘿 莱丝 |
[41:44] | Dr. Hunt? | 亨特医生吗? |
[41:46] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[41:47] | You’ve stuck your nose where it doesn’t belong. | 你调查了不该涉足的事情 |
[41:50] | Now I’ve got your daughter, | 现在你女儿在我手上 |
[41:51] | and you’re gonna do exactly what I say | 你要一字不差照我的话去做 |
[41:53] | or else she dies. | 不然就给女儿收尸吧 |
[42:02] | 未完待续 |