Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Here’s the thing about apologies… 关于道歉…
[00:16] They don’t come naturally to me. 这不是我擅长的东西
[00:20] five days ago (五天前)
[01:11] Making friends? 新朋友?
[01:13] Filthy creatures. 是肮脏的生物
[01:14] Oh, it’s all part of the food chain, Bud. 也是食物链一部分 Bud
[01:17] Just be glad you’re at the top, right below me. 作为顶端你要偷笑了 就在我下面
[01:22] Her name is Niki Shumaker. She’s 18 years old. 她叫Niki Shumaker 18岁
[01:25] Her student I.D. tells me she’s a freshman at Hoyt University 学生证显示是Hoyt大学新生
[01:28] and her credit card and cash tells me this wasn’t a robbery. 信用卡和钱都在 不是抢劫杀人
[01:31] The bartender discovered the body just after closing time, called it in. 酒保在打烊时发现尸体 报了警
[01:34] Immediate cause of death appears to be exsanguination. 直接死因是失血过多
[01:38] Killer slashed her throat. 凶手割断了她的喉咙
[01:40] We searched the dumpsters, canvassed the area for a knife. 我们搜寻了这一带 翻了垃圾箱
[01:43] Nothing turned up. I don’t think we’re looking for a knife. – 就是没找到刀 – 凶器不是刀
[01:46] The edges of the wound are too jagged. The neck was somehow ripped open. 伤口不平整 皮肉还外翻
[01:50] Skirt’s torn and no underwear. 裙子撕烂了 没有内裤
[01:53] Possible sexual assault. I’m afraid that’s likely. – 也许是性侵犯 – 可能性很大
[01:57] Bartender says our victim made quite a splash here last night. 酒保说 死者昨晚在这引出大骚动
[02:00] Apparently, she walked around the bar kissing one random guy after another. 环绕全场 不停找男人接吻
[02:04] Well, maybe someone wanted more than just a kiss and followed her out. 有的人不满足于仅仅一吻 跟踪了她
[02:06] Which means there was a bar full of suspects here last night who are now long gone. 就是说昨晚这里一酒吧嫌疑人 现在都走空了
[02:11] We have their faces. 但他们留下了相貌
[02:15] Yeah, but was the killer in front of the camera or behind it? 嗯 不过凶手是被照的还是拍照的呢
[02:19] Tox screen was negative. 药检没有问题
[02:21] But her blood alcohol was .1. 血液酒精含量为0.1
[02:24] No apparent signs of sexual assault. 没有明显性侵迹象
[02:28] In fact, no signs of sexual activity ever. 实际上 她还是处女
[02:31] Sounds like Niki wasn’t the wild child we saw in the photographs. 看来Niki不像照片上那般狂野
[02:34] You know, I’m amazed… Anybody gets out of college alive. 我有点吃惊…从学校出来都很嗨
[02:37] I mean, I know I had some times that I am legally forbidden to speak of. 我的意思是 我也有不堪回首的过去
[02:43] Did things get crazy in the game room? 做了重口味的事?
[02:47] Yeah. 嗯
[02:50] Okay. 好吧
[02:53] Someone has drawn circles on her abdomen… 有人在她下腹画了圈…
[02:56] and hips, both sides. 两边屁股上也有
[03:02] A chunk of hair has been cut away, 被剪了一大把头发
[03:04] and there is trace on the remaining shafts… red. 留下了痕迹…红的
[03:08] What? Is it blood? No. It’s powder. – 啥? 是血吗 – 不是 粉末
[03:11] Could be transfer from the murder weapon. 有可能是凶器上的
[03:15] Oh, and we’ve got a white paste right below the hairline. 噢 发际线下面有白色的糊状物
[03:18] Yep. 嗯
[03:21] You know, these markings, 你看 这些圈
[03:23] they might be ritualistic, like wiccan or satanic. 可能属于某种仪式 巫术 恶魔什么的
[03:28] Or Greek. 或是希腊文
[03:29] I think your college student here was pledging a sorority. What makes you say that? – 这个大学生是一个姐妹会的宣誓成员 – 怎么说
[03:33] Those blue circles are a hazing ritual where the pledges have to strip naked 这些蓝圈属于某种侮辱仪式 脱光衣服
[03:37] so the members can mark fat spots with a pen. 成员们会用笔在赘肉上面做记号
[03:39] Oh. People wonder why we have eating disorders. 噢 难怪会有饮食失调这种病
[03:42] I’ll call Bud and tell him to get over to Hoyt University. 我去电话Bud 让他去一趟Hoyt大学
[03:45] You know what? I’ll go with him. He’s gonna need a translator. 这样 我和他一起去 他会需要翻译
[03:48] I was Zeta Theta Kappa. Of course you were. – 我以前是ζθΚ姐妹会的 – 看得出
[03:52] So, Jazmin, could you check these over? We found them on Niki’s phone. Jazmin 麻烦看下 这是Niki手机里找到的
[03:56] Yeah. I took these. 是 我照的
[04:00] Niki was on a kissing spree. What? – Niki在做连环接吻 – 什么
[04:03] You have to kiss as many boys as you can inside an hour. It’s hazing. 一小时内要尽量多的吻男生 是欺负来的
[04:05] Uh, it’s tradition. It Bonds us to the sisterhood for life. 是传统 它使我们的姐妹情谊源远流长
[04:10] You use all the lingo, but you completely miss the point. 虽然你懂行话 但是重点错了
[04:12] My sorority sisters never put each others’ lives in danger. We actually looked out for each other. 我的姐妹会只会互相照顾 从不会害对方
[04:16] Um, were there any other, uh, traditions that Niki endured? Niki还要遵循什么 呃 传统么
[04:20] Uh, she had to go commando for a week. No underwear. – 一星期突击队 – 不穿内裤
[04:22] Yeah, I got that one. 嗯 这个我知道
[04:24] Was Niki forced to cut off a clump of her hair, too? 你们还逼Niki剪头发了吗
[04:28] What? No. 什么 没有
[04:30] Look, I liked Niki. I was trying to help her come out of her shell. 我喜欢Niki 我想帮她挣脱束缚
[04:33] She had a rough life. She lost both of her parents. 她生活很苦 父母双亡
[04:36] She was shy, looking for a place to belong, a family. 她内向 想要找个归属 一个家
[04:40] Family? You left her in a bar. 家? 你留她一个人在酒吧
[04:42] Because she asked me to. She wanted to hook up. 她叫我走的 她要去勾搭
[04:45] Yeah, well, she died in an alley instead. 是啊 结果在巷子里勾掉了一条命
[04:46] Jazmin, pictures? Jazmin 看照片?
[04:51] I don’t know any of these guys. Wait. 这些男的我一个都不认识 等等
[04:55] I didn’t take this last one. Niki took this herself after I left. 最后这张是Niki在我走后自己照的
[04:58] I know that guy. Who is he? – 我认识他 – 他是谁
[05:01] Jack Gordon. He was in Niki’s biology class. Jack Gordon 他和Niki生物课同班
[05:03] He was obsessed with her. Total stalker material. 他喜欢她 天生一副跟踪相
[05:12] Want to die. 真想死
[05:14] Okay.So you refill the reservoir from the insulin vial… 好了 把胰岛素瓶的液体装进去…
[05:17] program the pump, and change the batteries every two weeks. I know. 为泵编程 每两周换一次电池 我知道了
[05:20] Okay. Now I know that you know. It’s too much, mom. – 现在我清楚你知道了 – 太过分了 妈妈
[05:25] I mean, keeping a food diary and carb counting and insulin levels… 写食物日记 算碳水化合物和胰岛素水平…
[05:30] And now I have to check in with you every few hours? 现在隔几个小时还要向你报道?
[05:31] Yes. What if you’re all alone, you go into diabetic shock again? 对 要是你一个人时又糖尿病休克了怎么办
[05:34] I need to know where you are at all times. 我必须时刻了解你的方位
[05:36] You said I’d be able to do all the things I’ve always done. 你说过我可以一切照常
[05:38] You can, you can, but it’s just gonna be a period of adjustment. 你可以 只是还要调整一段时间
[05:41] It’s not gonna happen overnight, okay? 一口吃不出胖子 知道吧
[05:44] I can’t wait till Aidan gets back so you can leave me alone. 真想Aidan快点回来 让我离你远点
[05:47] I heard that. 我听到了
[05:52] We found 31 photos of Niki kissing 31 guys, and you know what I find curious? 我们有Niki亲吻31个男生的照片 知道最奇怪是什么吗
[05:56] Yours was the very last photo. 你在最后一张里面
[05:58] The very last person to kiss her, probably the last person to see her alive. 最后个吻她 也可能最后个见到她活着的人
[06:01] Niki’s dead? Murdered, actually. – Niki死了? – 是被谋杀了
[06:05] Did you wait for Jazmin to leave so you could get Niki alone? 想跟Niki单独相处所以一直等到Jazmin走?
[06:07] N… n… no. Niki kissed me and left. Did she go out the back, ’cause we found her in the alley? – 不是的 Niki亲了我就走了 – 往后门走了? 我们在小巷找到的尸体
[06:12] You cornered her, didn’t you? 你堵了她 是吗
[06:14] – Things got out of hand. – Makes sense. – 事情一发不可收拾 – 有道理
[06:16] Jazmin said you were obsessed with Niki. Jazmin说你暗恋Niki
[06:18] Said you’d followed her around like a little lost puppy. 说你每天哈巴狗一样跟着她
[06:20] Jazmin is a stuck-up bitch. Wow. That’s quite a temper. – Jazmin是个高傲的婊子 – 哇哦 好大的火气
[06:24] Jack, you knew Niki was gonna be at that bar last night, didn’t you? Jack 你知道Niki 昨晚会去那个酒吧 对不对
[06:28] I overheard her telling friends. And you wanted to kiss her. – 我无意听到她对朋友说了 – 你想亲她
[06:32] Yeah, I mean… It… it was, like, my only chance. 是…这是我唯一的机会
[06:36] She… she wouldn’t do it otherwise. Not with someone like me anyway. 不然她也不会亲像我这种人
[06:40] I’m not buying the martyr act kid. 装可怜对我没用
[06:43] Stay local. I got a feeling we’re gonna see each other again real soon. 好好呆着 我有预感很快会再见你
[06:53] Help me out, Bud. I mean, the baby shower’s only a few days away. 救我啊 Bud 过几天就是宝宝洗礼了
[06:56] How am I supposed to get the perfect gift if I don’t know the sex of the baby? 我连性别都不知道 怎么买礼物啊
[06:59] What’s the big mystery? Jeannie had horrible morning sickness. 有什么难猜的 Jeannie晨吐很严重
[07:02] She’s having a boy. Actually, my gut tells me it’s a girl. – 她会生男孩 – 实际上 直觉告诉我是个女孩
[07:06] You’re never gonna break me. We ready to get started? – 别想从我这套出点什么 – 准备好了吗
[07:09] Uh, yeah. 好了
[07:09] First you need to check this out. 先看看这个
[07:13] Frontal and ethmoid nasal bones are completely shattered. 额骨和筛窦鼻骨粉碎
[07:16] Maybe the suspect punched her. 可能被凶手打了
[07:18] Well, if that were the case, we’d usually see a cleaner fracture pattern. 如果是那样 骨骼断裂处会干净些
[07:22] I mean, this looks like somebody stuck a screwdriver up her nose and started spinning it in circles. 这个就像谁把螺丝起子 戳进她鼻孔转圈圈
[07:27] Ethan. Yeah? – 什么
[07:29] I think I’m gonna need the stryker saw. 我大概要用到Stryker电锯
[07:32] Oh, no. I know that look. 噢 不 那个表情又来了
[07:34] You want to tell us what’s going on in that brain of yours? It’s not my brain I’m worried about. – 想告诉我们你大脑里在转些什么吗 – 我担心的倒不是自己的大脑
[07:40] Goggles. 护目镜
[07:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:57] Shield. 防护罩
[08:01] Saw. 锯子
[08:32] Oh, my God. 我的天
[08:33] That is just what I was afraid of. 这才是我最担心的
[08:38] Someone has removed her brain. 有人取走了她的大脑
[08:49] You knew what you were gonna find before you cut into the skull. 你锯开颅骨之前就知道了
[08:52] I suspected it. 我只是怀疑
[08:53] How? I mean, who suspects a missing brain? 怎么可能 谁会怀疑死者大脑还在不在
[08:56] Because I’ve seen it before, three years ago. 因为我见过 就在三年前
[08:58] It was my very first case when I was a fellow in Fox County. 那是我在福克斯郡接的第一个案子
[09:01] The victim’s name was Jennifer Marshall. 受害人叫Jennifer Marshall
[09:03] She was the third woman found 她是当时第三个被
[09:05] with throat slashed, nose battered, brain removed. 割喉咙 毁鼻子 取大脑的女人
[09:09] Your first case was a serial killer? That’s a tough break. 你第一个案子是连环杀手? 重口味啊
[09:11] Yes, I remember this. 是 我记得这个
[09:12] The… the guy was a… a wealthy video game designer. 那…那个人是个…有钱的游戏设计师
[09:15] Oh, that “Pyramid Invaders” guy. 哦 那个设计”金字塔入侵者”的
[09:17] Wilson Polley.
[09:19] Back in the good old days, during mummification, the Egyptians, 很久以前 木乃伊时期 埃及人
[09:23] they would shove an embalming hook up a corpse’s nose, 他们会用铁钩从尸体的鼻孔塞防腐香料
[09:28] then punch right through the nasal cavity, 他们从鼻孔打洞
[09:30] and churn the brain into a soup and pour it out through the nostrils. 将大脑搅成糊 再从鼻孔掏出来
[09:34] He described his entire methodology in a TV interview? 他在电视访问上把整套方法论都说了?
[09:38] One year before the first murder. That is very ballsy. – 在首次杀人的一年前 – 真有种
[09:41] Wilson thought he was too smart to get caught. Big mistake. Wilson觉得自己很聪明 不会被抓 他错了
[09:44] All of his victims were members of the P.T.A. at the high school that Wilson’s daughter attended. 受害人都是Wilson女儿 学校家长会的成员
[09:49] They were all women that he had asked out. 他约的都是女人
[09:52] I remember hearing about this. It was all over the news. 我记得 当时各大新闻都报道了
[09:54] Rejection was his trigger. 一旦拒绝就起杀机
[09:55] Okay, so Wilson Polley is serving a life sentence. Wilson Polley被判了无期
[09:59] So who killed Niki Shumaker? Copycat killer, obviously. – 是谁杀的Niki Shumaker呢 – 模仿杀人犯 很明显
[10:02] With intimate knowledge of the crimes. We don’t normally release these kind of details. – 对犯罪手法异常了解的人 – 我们一般不会公布犯罪细节
[10:06] No, we don’t. But you know who did? 我们不会 不过你知道谁泄露了吗
[10:08] The original suspect in the killings… Daniel Grubstick. 原犯罪嫌疑人…Daniel Grubstick
[10:11] He wrote a tell-all book clearing his name. 他写了本犯罪全记录的书来给自己正名
[10:13] Original suspect? Try new suspect. 原犯罪嫌疑人? 我看是新嫌疑人
[10:22] A copycat killer? You’re kidding. 模仿杀人犯? 你说笑吧
[10:26] You’re not kidding. 你不是开玩笑
[10:27] Would you mind taking a look at some crime scene photos of the new victim? 你介意看新受害人的犯罪现场照片吗
[10:31] Why’d you bring ’em to me? 为什么带来给我
[10:32] Well, you are the world’s self-proclaimed expert on all things Wilson Polley. 你自称是世界上 最了解Wilson Polley的专家
[10:37] Maybe you’ll see something that we missed. 也许你能发现我们忽略了的东西
[10:40] Ah. Flattery will get you everywhere with me, Dr. Hunt. 啊 奉承话能哄得我赴汤蹈火 Hunt医生
[10:44] But I think this is more about due diligence. 但我觉得这更像尽职调查
[10:46] I was a suspect before so I’m a suspect again. 以前我是嫌疑人 所以现在也是
[10:49] Right? 是吧
[10:50] Smart man. Yeah, I am. – 聪明 – 那当然
[10:58] Oh, no. No, no, no. 哦 不 不
[11:01] Not Niki? 不要是Niki
[11:02] Wait. Uh, you knew Niki Shumaker? 等等 你认识Niki Shumaker?
[11:05] Of course. I was her high school English teacher. 当然 我是她高中英语老师
[11:08] But her real name is Niki Marshall. 不过她实际上叫Niki Marshall
[11:11] Wait. 等等
[11:14] Jennifer Marshall’s daughter? That was Wilson’s last victim. Jennifer Marshall的女儿? 那是Wilson的最后受害人
[11:18] She must have changed her name to get a fresh start in college. 她换了名字想要在大学重新开始
[11:21] So this wasn’t random. The killer knew exactly who she was. 所以这不是巧合 凶手清楚她是谁
[11:24] Niki was a good kid. What a tragedy. Niki是个好孩子 这是个悲剧
[11:28] Tragedy has been good to you. Good to me? – 悲剧对你来说不错 – 不错?
[11:32] My life was turned upside down 我的人生发生了翻天覆地的变化
[11:33] because I happen to be in Jennifer’s house three hours before Wilson murdered her. 就因为在Wilson杀Jennifer的三小时前 我去过她家
[11:37] Um, I didn’t read your book. Why exactly were you there? 呃 我没看你的书 你当时为什么在那?
[11:42] Niki left her backpack in the classroom. I dropped it off. Niki忘了拿书包 我给她送回去
[11:45] You did that a lot, 你做得多吗
[11:46] make house calls for your female students? 给女学生打家访电话?
[11:56] Hey, Lace. Where’s your mom? 嘿 Lace 你妈妈呢
[11:57] Off thinking up new ways to torture me, I’m sure. Oh, come on. It can’t be that bad. – 肯定在哪儿想着以后怎么折腾我 – 不会的 哪有那么坏
[12:01] It’s worse. 只有更坏
[12:02] Ever since I was diagnosed with diabetes, she’s become, like, the enemy of fun. 从我确诊糖尿病开始 她就变成欢乐杀手
[12:06] Lacey, your mom’s just worried about you. It’s her job. Lacey 你妈妈只是担心你 那是她的责任
[12:09] It’s okay. I’ve accepted it. I’m never going to have fun again. 没事 我清楚 我以后再也不会快乐了
[12:15] Between you and me, if I’ve learned one thing lately, it’s that life is too short to play it safe. 只告诉你 我最近学到一点 生活需谨慎
[12:20] Live fast, die young? No. Live smart, die old. – 活得快 死得早? – 不 聪明地活着 直到老去
[12:24] You control the diabetes. Don’t let the diabetes control you. 你要控制糖尿病 不要让它反控制你
[12:28] You’re the most mature 13 year old I know, Lacey. 我认识的13岁女孩中你是最成熟的 Lacey
[12:31] You can handle it. 你可以的
[12:36] So the lab identified the white substance on Niki Shumaker’s forehead. 实验室已分析出 Niki Shumaker额上的白色物体
[12:40] It’s doxepin skin cream. 是多虑平软膏
[12:42] Doxepin? She didn’t have a chronic skin condition. 多虑平? 她没有慢性皮肤病
[12:45] No, but maybe the killer does. Oh, can I ask you a personal question? 是 也许凶手有 我可以问个私人问题吗
[12:50] What do you think Bud’s having, a boy or a girl? How am I supposed to know? – 你觉得Bud家会生男孩还是女孩? – 我怎么知道
[12:53] Seriously? 真不知道?
[12:54] You don’t have some super-secret scientific insight? 你没什么秘密的科学预知法吗?
[12:57] Okay, there is a way to tell just by looking. 好吧 是有一种方法 看看就成
[13:00] Please tell me. Ultrasound. – 告诉我吧 – 超声波
[13:04] Oh, my God. What a nerd. Thank you for that. 天 我真蠢哦 谢谢你啊
[13:06] Are you all still talking about that baby shower? 你还在纠结洗礼的事?
[13:08] Haven’t you ever heard of a gender-neutral gift? 没听过中性礼物吗
[13:10] Yes, I have. It just… it leaves me uninspired. 听过 但是…我就是想不出送什么
[13:13] Well, this ought to inspire your ass. 那这个可以让你想出点什么
[13:16] That red trace you found on Niki’s hair shaft, it’s conga red. 你在Niki发端发现的红痕 是康加红
[13:19] What is a biochemical marker doing in a sorority girl’s hair? 这种生化标记怎么会出现在她头发上
[13:23] Not sure yet, but it got me thinking. 不清楚 但是我在想
[13:26] What if Wilson’s copy cat took a trophy, something Wilson never did. 有没有可能那模仿者想取走战利品 这是Wilson没做过的
[13:30] But why perfectly recreate Wilson’s crime only to use a distinct signature to set yourself apart? 为什么在完美模仿Wilson后 才做标记区别呢
[13:36] To impress Wilson. 想得到Wilson赞赏
[13:39] So I went online, found this site… “Wilson’s posse.” 所以我上网 找到这个网站…Wilson团
[13:43] It’s where Wilson groupies go to play. Wilson的崇拜者聚集地
[13:45] And since fans write fan letters, why don’t we find out who’s been writing Wilson Polley? 既然粉丝写崇拜信 我们何不找找谁写给了Wilson Polley
[13:54] I gotta say, orange is definitely your color. 必须承认 你很适合这身
[13:58] Now what brings you here? What do you want? 什么风把你吹来了 你要干嘛
[14:01] Jennifer Marshall.
[14:03] Her daughter was killed two nights ago. 前两天她女儿被杀了
[14:06] Who, N… Niki? 谁 Niki?
[14:09] Throat slashed, brain removed. 割喉咙 取大脑
[14:12] Sound familiar? The real killer is back. – 耳熟吧? – 真凶回来了
[14:15] Not a moment too soon. I’ve grown tired of doing time for his crimes. 时间刚好 我不想给他顶罪了
[14:20] You’re really not gonna sing that same old song again, are you? 你不要再炒冷饭了 行吗
[14:23] You came here to see me, not the other way around. 你过来找我 没有其他的理由了
[14:28] What about Wilson’s posse? 那Wilson团呢
[14:30] You don’t think one of your many admirers 你不觉得是崇拜者因为想打动你
[14:33] killed Niki to impress you, their big hero? 才杀的Niki吗 你是他们的大英雄
[14:36] I despise that little cult. It’s despicable. 我才看不起那些 粗俗
[14:39] You see, their admiration is predicated on the assumption that I’m guilty. 他们觉得我有罪才崇拜我
[14:44] They think it’s so cool to idolize a monster, and thanks to you, 觉得崇拜一个杀人狂魔很酷 拜你所赐
[14:48] that’s exactly how they see me now. 所有人都这样看我
[14:52] Then, Wilson, we want the same thing. 那么 Wilson 我们有共识了
[14:55] If you are innocent, helping me find the real killer will only help you. 如果你是无辜的 找出真凶 你就是最大获益者
[15:00] Even if it proves you wrong? Sure. – 就算证明你是错的? – 当然
[15:04] I follow the evidence wherever it leads. 我跟随证据的指引
[15:06] But… 但是…
[15:07] sometimes evidence lies. 证据有时也会骗你
[15:11] Your D.N.A. was on Jennifer… fact. Jennifer身上有你的DNA…这是事实
[15:18] I licked her ear. 我舔了她耳朵
[15:21] Doesn’t mean that I killed her. We both know you did. – 不代表我杀了她 – 你我都清楚你杀了
[15:25] Do we? 是吗
[15:29] Now this is what your mistake has cost me. 因为你的错误 我付出了代价
[15:37] That’s your daughter Sophia. 这是你女儿Sophia
[15:39] Can you imagine what all this has put her through? 你能想象她是怎么经受这一切的吗
[15:43] You see, I don’t have a problem with the world believing I’m evil incarnate. 就算全世界都觉得我有罪 我也不介意
[15:49] But not my little daughter. Are you gonna help me or not? – 但是我女儿不行 – 你到底要不要帮我
[15:55] Gotta think about it. 考虑下
[15:56] Think fast. 速度想
[16:05] From my fans. 我的粉丝写来的
[16:09] No. You have to promise me one thing first. 不行 你先答应我一件事
[16:13] When you realize I’m innocent, 如果你发现我是冤枉的
[16:15] I want an apology for the years you stole from my life. 我要你为我监狱虚度的年华道歉
[16:28] Here’s the thing about apologies, Wilson… 关于道歉 Wilson…
[16:33] they don’t come naturally to me. 这不是我擅长的东西
[16:47] “Wilson,” “you are my inspiration.” “Wilson 你是我的灵感来源
[16:50] “You never explain yourself to the masses of sheep” “that inhabit this world,” 你从不为自己辩护
[16:54] “but the more they judge you, the freer you become.” 别人越对你有偏见 你就越自由”
[16:57] I didn’t write that. Are you sure? – 不是我写的 – 你确定?
[16:59] Because it’s signed “Gordon Jackson,” and you’re… Jack Gordon. 上面署名Gordon Jackson 你叫…Jack Gordon
[17:05] It’s quite clever. We could do a handwriting comparison. – 挺聪明的 – 我们可以做笔迹鉴定
[17:10] Okay. Maybe I… did write it. 好吧 也许我…写了
[17:14] Well, thanks for owning up, uh, Jack. 谢谢你承认 呃 Jack
[17:16] Uh, so a serial killer is your inspiration. 把连环杀手作为灵感来源
[17:19] How far do you take that? 启发了你多少?
[17:20] Enough to kill Niki and rip out her brain 够不够杀掉Niki 掏出她的大脑
[17:23] to show Wilson how much you’re worthy of his attention? 来告诉Wilson你值得他注意?
[17:26] No, no, I… I would never hurt Niki. Level with me, Jack. – 不 不…我不会伤害Niki的 – 你说实话 Jack
[17:29] When did you figure out that Niki was Jennifer Marshall’s daughter? 你什么时候知道Niki 是Jennifer Marshall的女儿的
[17:32] I recognized her on the quad from pictures in “Mind Games.” 我是从”心灵游戏”的照片上认出来的
[17:37] We became friends. Oh, you made sure of that. – 我们变成了朋友 – 噢 这点你很确定
[17:40] Did you tell her you knew exactly who she was? 你知道她是谁 这点告诉过她吗
[17:42] Friends are honest with each other, right? All I ever tried to do was protect her. – 朋友间要坦诚 不是吗 – 我只想保护她
[17:46] Do you know how many crazies there are in the world? 你知道外面的世界有多少疯子吗
[17:49] Uh, yeah, I… I think I do. 呃 是 我…我知道
[17:52] You’re an organic chemistry major, are you? 你学的有机化学专业 是吧
[17:55] Yeah. 是的
[17:56] Why were you working with… 为什么你手上会有…
[17:59] conga red? 康加红?
[18:02] I was making conga red indicators and testing them against acids and lye. 我在做康加红指示剂 测试它的酸碱度
[18:07] So what? Because the killer cut off a clump of Niki’s hair. – 那又怎样 – 因为凶手剪了Niki一搓头发
[18:10] The remaining shafts had transfer on them… conga red. 在发尾上留下了…康加红
[18:15] You took a trophy. 你剪下当作战利品
[18:21] Yes. 是
[18:35] Niki always smelled so sweet. Niki总是那么香
[18:38] I knew I’d never be that close to her again, 再也不会有机会让我靠她那么近
[18:39] so… I… I cut off some of her hair when she kissed me. 所以…我…剪了她头发 在她亲我的时候
[18:46] Just to remember her by, you know? 为了纪念她 你懂的
[18:49] But I swear, I never hurt her. 但我发誓 我绝不会伤害她
[18:53] Okay, freak show. You’re under arrest. 好了 怪胎 你被捕了
[18:57] Come on. Let’s go. 来吧 我们走
[19:01] Hey. Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿
[19:03] Is that for the Niki Shumaker case? 这是给Niki Shumaker那件案子用的?
[19:05] Yeah. I’m casting the tool marks inside her calvarium 嗯 给她头骨上的工具印记做个模型
[19:08] to compare ’em to the original victims’. 与以前的受害人进行对比
[19:09] Fox County is sending over the casts. 福克斯郡寄来了模型
[19:11] I’ve already got ’em. 已经收到了
[19:12] I was gonna do this, but you kinda beat me to the punch. 本来我准备做 不过你捷足先登了
[19:15] Yeah, I just felt like I should do it. You know, as a sorority girl, too. 我只是觉得应该做 也因为是姐妹会成员
[19:20] So… 那…
[19:22] uh, these all have the same unique groove imperfections, 这些模型都有同样特别的凹槽
[19:26] uh, from the tip of the hook and all linked to the same killer… 是钩子顶端造成的 属于同一个凶手…
[19:29] Wilson. Let’s compare ’em to Niki’s. – 跟Niki的对比下
[19:43] Perfect match. You know what this means, right? – 完全吻合 – 你知道这意味着什么吗
[19:48] Yeah. Megan is not gonna be happy. 嗯 Megan肯定要不高兴了
[19:55] I didn’t make a mistake. 我没出错
[19:56] All four victims had their brains extracted with the same hook. 四个受害者的大脑都被同一把钩子挖出
[19:59] That suggests a single killer. 证明凶手是同一个人
[20:01] Since Wilson was in prison when Niki Shumaker was murdered, Niki Shumaker被害的时候 Wilson还在坐牢呢
[20:03] he probably didn’t kill the original three victims either. 可能前面三个人也不是他杀的
[20:06] You cannot be serious. 不是吧
[20:07] I think we need to consider the possibility that Wilson is innocent. 我想Wilson可能是清白的
[20:09] What about the D.N.A. that I found on Jennifer Marshall? 我不是在Jennifer Marshall身上 找到他的DNA了吗
[20:12] It doesn’t prove murder. All right? He was never even tied to the first two victims. 那也不能证明他有罪 他跟先前两个受害者也没有关联
[20:15] He knew every one of them through the P.T.A. 他们都是同一个学校家长会的
[20:17] So did Daniel Grubstick. He was a teacher at the same high… Daniel Grubstick也是 他是同一所高中的老师
[20:20] look, Megan, I get it, okay? 听着 Megan 我明白你的心情
[20:23] I do. It was your first case. You were eager to prove yourself. 我明白的 这是你第一个案子 你急于证明你自己
[20:26] – Oh, my G… – Mistakes happen. – 天哪 – 犯错是正常的
[20:27] Not to me. 我不会
[20:31] Wow. Y… You know what? 你知道吗
[20:33] I am really sorry, but a falsely imprisoned man takes precedence over your ego, okay? 我很抱歉 但是犯人的清白 比你的自尊心重要
[20:39] – Wait. – No. We’re done. – 等一下 – 没什么好说的了
[20:40] No, wait a minute. I know exactly what Wilson is doing, 不 等一下 我知道Wilson的计划了
[20:44] and it’s brilliant, and you are playing right into it. 他很聪明 你正往他的圈套里走
[20:49] You convinced Jack Gordon to kill Niki on your behalf. 你让Jack Gordon替你去杀了Niki
[20:51] I helped you, Dr. Hunt, and this is the way you show me your gratitude? 我可帮过你 Hunt医生 你就是这么感谢我的吗
[20:54] You told him where to find your brain hook. 你告诉他在哪儿能找到你杀人的钩子
[20:56] Oh, can you even conceive of a world where you might be wrong? 难道你就没想过可能是你搞错了吗
[20:59] And you knew that if he used it to kill Niki, it would look like one person killed all four women, 你知道如果他用钩子杀了Niki 四个女人看起来就是被同一个人杀的
[21:03] and then you would get a get-out-of-jail-free card. 那你就有不在场证明可以脱罪了
[21:05] What’s the matter, Dr. Hunt? Is the evidence proving I’m innocent? 怎么了 Hunt医生 是不是证据证明我是清白的
[21:08] Don’t pack your bags just yet. 别得意太早
[21:10] Oh, your bravado seems a little bit forced. 你就别硬撑了
[21:13] But I know why. 我知道为什么
[21:14] Because you’re all alone on this at work, aren’t you? 你在工作上很孤独 不是吗
[21:18] Oh, it’s gotta be so frustrating. They underestimate you. I don’t. – 太受挫了 – 他们低估你了 我不会
[21:22] Well, then I believe this conversation is over. 那我们没什么好谈的了
[21:25] I’ll just sit here and wait for the truth to set me free. 我就等着事实真相来释放我吧
[21:29] Fine. 随你
[21:30] Nothing you can say will ever change the fact that I know you’re a killer. 你说什么也不会改变我的想法 你是个杀人犯
[21:34] You know what the great irony is? 知道最为讽刺的是什么吗
[21:37] The only one of us who’s taken a life is you. 我们之间你才是杀过人的那个
[21:42] You killed a patient. 你杀了一个病人
[21:44] Have you forgotten? 你忘了吗
[21:46] You knowingly performed neurosurgery with paresthesia. 你在皮肤感觉异常的情况下 还执意进行神经外科手术
[21:52] I mean, come on, a surgeon with shaky hands. 一个双手发抖的外科医生
[21:55] But you went ahead anyway. I know why. 但你还是继续手术 我知道为什么
[21:59] Because you didn’t care. You’re so arrogant. 因为你不在乎 你太高傲了
[22:02] Your arrogance has driven away every person you love in your life. 你的高傲让爱你的人都离开你了
[22:06] You see, that’s why your husband divorced you 这就是为什么你丈夫要和你离婚
[22:08] and shut you out from your daughter’s life. 还不让你见女儿
[22:11] Who knows? Maybe that’s why your daddy shot himself. 是不是你父亲自杀也是因为这个原因
[22:14] – That was probably easier for him than to spend another waking moment… – Shut up! Shut up! – 他宁可自杀也不愿跟你相处 – 闭嘴 闭嘴
[22:24] Yeah? What about your victims, Wilson? 是吗 那你杀的那些人呢 Wilson
[22:29] All those women dead 她们死是因为
[22:30] because they dared to prick your fragile little male ego. 刺痛你那脆弱的男性尊严了吗
[22:35] What was it that Jennifer’s sister testified on the stand? Jennifer妹妹的证词怎么说来着
[22:38] Remind me. No, wait. I remember. 帮我想想 等一下 我想起来了
[22:42] You’re a big bore in bed. 你阳痿
[22:44] And when Jennifer told you that, you lost it, didn’t you? 当Jennifer告诉你的时候 你情绪失控了 对吗
[22:48] Is that why you killed all those women, because they knew you’re not a real man? 这就是你杀那些女人的原因吗 因为她们知道你不是个真正的男人吗
[22:53] Best be on your way, Dr. Hunt. 你最好快走 Hunt医生
[23:05] Yeah. 喂
[23:06] I cross-referenced the evidence we found on Niki Shumaker’s body with suspects from the original case. 我把从Niki Shumaker尸体上找到的证据 跟之前案子的嫌犯进行了对比 然后呢
[23:11] Remember the doxepin cream we found on Niki’s forehead? 记得我们在Niki前额上 发现的多虑平软膏吗
[23:15] It turns out that Daniel Grubstick has a prescription for it, 我们发现Daniel Grubstick的处方里 有这个药
[23:17] and we’ve got a warrant to search his house. 我们拿到了他房子的搜查证
[23:38] What did you find? An Egyptian embalming hook. – 有什么发现 – 一把埃及木乃伊钩子
[23:41] It looks like the real thing. 像是凶器
[23:50] You want to explain why you were in possession of the weapon used to remove the brains of four girls? 你怎么会有取出 四个受害女孩大脑的钩子的
[23:55] Three mornings ago, I found a box on my porch. I found the hook inside. 三天前的早上我在我门前发现一个盒子 钩子就在里面
[23:59] Same day Niki Shumaker died. Which I didn’t know at the time. – 正是Niki Shumaker死的那天 – 我当时不知情
[24:04] You know, I’m gonna let you keep talking, ’cause I can’t wait to hear what you say next. 你继续说 迫不及待想听下面的内容了
[24:09] Look… 听着
[24:10] I wrote the definitive book on the Wilson Polley murders. 我是写Wilson Polley杀人书籍的权威作家
[24:14] Crazy fans are always sending me crap they claim is new evidence. 粉丝总是寄给我声称是证物的东西
[24:17] I’m gonna have to stop you there to ask one question. 我要打断你一下
[24:19] Why didn’t you tell me about the hook the first time we spoke?! 我们之前谈话的时候 你怎么没提钩子的事情
[24:23] I wanted to authenticate it first so I wouldn’t waste your time. 我想先看下是不是真的 以 免浪费你们时间
[24:26] But the lab matched the hook to all four girls, 检查结果表明与四位被害人吻合
[24:28] so consider it authenticated and your ass in serious peril. 所以应该是真的 你麻烦大了
[24:31] It’s a clever plan, Mr. Grubstick. 你的计划很完美 Grubstick先生
[24:33] You kill three girls, frame Wilson, write a book, and get rich. 你杀了三个女孩 然后陷害Wilson 写书赚大钱
[24:36] Even if that were true, and it’s not, why would I kill Niki now? 即使真的是这样 当然我没有 我又干嘛杀死Niki
[24:41] Because your 15 minutes of fame were up. 因为你的风头过去了
[24:43] Another dead girl buys you 15 more. 再杀一个女孩的话 你会再火一阵子
[24:45] Why do you use doxepin cream, Mr. Grubstick? 你为什么用多虑平软膏 Grubstick先生
[24:49] I… I have eczema. 我有湿疹
[24:54] He has eczema. Really? Niki didn’t. – 他有湿疹 – 真的吗 Niki可没有
[24:58] But we still found doxepin on her forehead. 但是我们在她的前额上发现了多虑平软膏
[25:01] That and the murder weapon puts you on the hook for four murders. 这个证据加上凶器足以把你定罪
[25:06] I’m sorry. Just… I couldn’t resist that one. 抱歉 我没法忍住
[25:16] I don’t want to talk about it. 我不想聊
[25:17] Well, that is just too bad, because I’m not leaving until we do. 那太糟了 你不说我不会走
[25:22] So you may have put an innocent man in jail. 你可能害一个清白的人坐了冤狱
[25:24] That could have happened to any of us. 我们都会犯错
[25:26] What if my ego blinded me? Is that what Wilson told you? – 是不是我的骄傲让我变得盲目 – Wilson这么跟你说的吗
[25:30] Don’t let that guy rent a room in your head, okay? 别让他控制你的思想
[25:32] Kate said it, too. Kate也是这么说的
[25:35] Do you have an ego? Absolutely. 你有骄傲吗 当然有
[25:38] But you always do your job, 但是你总是做得很好
[25:39] and the evidence that you found against Wilson is very real. 你找到的针对Wilson的证据也是确凿的
[25:42] It’s just… 只是…
[25:43] it’s just the interpretation that’s in question. 只是对证据的解读有问题
[25:45] Do you think I was wrong? 你觉得是我错了吗
[25:49] Megan, we don’t have time for you to feel sorry for yourself. Megan 没有时间自怨自艾了
[25:55] Okay, that was blunt. 挺直白的嘛
[25:57] Where do you think I learned that from? 你清楚我是跟谁学的
[26:01] Forensics lifted a partial print off the hook. 鉴证科在钩子上提取到一个不完整的指纹
[26:03] We just got a hit. Daniel Grubstick? – 找到匹配结果了 – 是Daniel Grubstick吗
[26:06] Nope. Sophia Polley, Wilson’s daughter. 不是 是Sophia Polley Wilson的女儿
[26:12] So the real killer strikes again, 真正的凶手又行凶了
[26:14] and you don’t admit you were wrong and release my dad? 你还不承认错误 放了我父亲吗
[26:17] Hey, Sophia, we’re on the same page. Wilson is innocent. Sophia 我们跟你观点一致 Wilson是无辜的
[26:21] We were wrong. I’m sorry. Don’t mess with me. – 我们错了 抱歉 – 别和我假惺惺
[26:24] I’m not. All four women were murdered by the same killer. 我没有 四个受害人 是被同一个凶手杀害的
[26:27] And since Wilson was in prison when Niki died, he’s no longer a suspect. 被害的时候Wilson在监狱 他洗清嫌疑了
[26:31] So now he’s just a genius who works in a prison laundry room because you guys screwed up. 就因为你们搞错了 他就要在监狱干洗衣服的工作吗
[26:36] Well, that won’t be for long. The new evidence will exonerate him. 不用等太久 新的证据会帮他洗清罪名的
[26:40] What new evidence? The murder weapon. – 什么新证据 – 杀人凶器
[26:44] The one with your prints on it. 上面有你指纹的那个
[26:53] I can explain that. 我可以解释
[26:55] I think you’d better. 你最好解释一下
[26:58] Daniel Grubstick showed up at my house three nights ago, Daniel Grubstick三天前 莫名其妙地来我家找我
[27:02] out of the blue.
[27:03] Said he was writing a new book to help prove my dad’s innocence. 说他写的新书能证明我父亲的清白
[27:06] But he thinks that Wilson is guilty. Yeah. – 但他认为Wilson是有罪的 – 是的
[27:09] When he pulled out the hook, I knew he was lying. 当他拿出钩子的时候 我知道他在说谎
[27:12] He handed it to me and asked if it was real. 他放到我手上问我是不是真的
[27:14] Was it? How would I know? – 是不是呢 – 我怎么知道
[27:17] Come on, Sophia. The hook was yours all along. 得了吧 Sophia 钩子就是你的
[27:22] You’d used it to kill four women. 你用它杀了四个女人
[27:24] I had no reason to hurt those women. 我没有杀那些女人的动机
[27:26] They… they were all mothers of girls who went to my school. Niki and I were friends. 她们都是我女同学的妈妈 Niki和我是朋友
[27:30] You had every reason. 你有动机
[27:31] Your father was so lonely after your mother died, and these mothers had just rejected him. 你母亲去世后你父亲很寂寞 那些妈妈们一直拒绝你父亲
[27:37] I mean, how dare they. 然后你就愤怒了
[27:39] So you killed them, and Wilson took the rap for his little girl. 所以你杀了她们 然后Wilson为他的女儿顶罪
[27:42] – No, that’s crazy. – But your life’s gone down the drain since daddy went away, hasn’t it? – 不是的 这太荒谬了 – 你父亲离开后你的生活就一团糟了
[27:45] – So you killed Niki… – Please stop. – 所以你为了救他 – 别说了
[27:47] to set him free and dropped the hook on Grubstick’s porch to frame him, 杀了Niki 然后把钩子 放在Grubstick家门口陷害他
[27:51] all the while, not knowing that you’d left a print behind. 但你一直不知道你留下了一枚指纹
[27:54] I didn’t kill anyone! 我没杀人
[27:59] Megan Hunt.
[28:00] Hey, you stay the hell away from my daughter. You hear that? 你离我女儿远点 听见了吗
[28:03] Not when the evidence leads me right to her. 我们有证据指向她
[28:05] The only thing the evidence has proven so far is my innocence. 现在的证据只是证明我是清白的
[28:09] I’m hanging up now. 我要挂了
[28:10] Well, I wonder how you’d feel if someone went after your precious daughter… 我想知道如果有人要动你女儿的话
[28:14] – Lacey. – Don’t you dare threaten me. – 是叫Lacey吧 – 你敢威胁我
[28:17] Oh, no, no. Of course not. 不 我当然不敢
[28:18] I just hope that none of my misguided followers try to impress me for real. 我只能祈祷我的小弟 不要为了讨好我而做蠢事
[28:22] What a shame that would be. 要是那样就太可惜了
[28:35] Hi. I’m Lacey’s phone. Be nice to me and I’ll give her your message. 我是Lacey 别生气 我晚点给你回电
[28:41] Lacey? Are you here? Lacey 你在吗
[28:47] Oh, thank God. Lace. 太好了 Lace
[29:03] Bud, listen to me. Something is wrong. Bud 听我说 有点不对劲
[29:06] I have called Lacey a hundred times. She doesn’t answer. 我打电话给Lacey 她一直不接
[29:09] I have called Todd. He doesn’t know where she is. 我打给Todd 他不知道她在哪儿
[29:11] What if Wilson… No, forget Wilson. – 会不会是Wilson… – 不会的 不会是Wilson
[29:13] Here’s what we’re gonna do… 要不这样
[29:15] I’m gonna send a patrol car out to you right now, and you are going to stay put. 我马上派一辆巡逻车过去 你别乱跑
[29:19] No, I need to go out and find her. 不 我要出去找她
[29:21] No, you need to stay put in case Lacey comes home. 你呆在家 Lacey可能会回来
[29:24] Get out there right now. I can’t lose her, Bud. – 马上过去 – 我不能失去她 Bud
[29:28] You won’t. Megan… she is going to show up. 不会的 Megan…我们会找到她的
[29:31] I promise. 我保证
[29:33] Now hang up and keep calling her until you get through, okay? 你先挂然后打她电话到她接为止 好吗
[29:38] Okay. 好的
[29:47] – Mom, don’t freak. – Lacey, where are you? – 妈妈 别担心 – Lacey 你在哪儿
[29:50] I’m at a party. Give me the address. – 我在参加派对 – 把地址告诉我
[29:53] I’m totally fine. Give it to me right now. – 我没事的 – 马上把地址给我
[30:04] I said I was sorry. Well, we’re still gonna go over it again. – 我说了对不起 – 我还是要说你
[30:09] You defied me on purpose by going to that party. 你是故意去那个派对来气我吧
[30:12] You knew exactly what you were doing. 你是故意的吧
[30:13] Yes, because you wouldn’t have let me go. 是的 因为你肯定不会让我去的
[30:15] You don’t let me do anything anymore because you’re scared of everyone and everything, 你不让我做任何事情 因为你害怕所有人 所有事
[30:18] and I’m tired of it! 我受够了
[30:20] I can take care of myself. 我能照顾好我自己
[30:23] Peter thinks I’m mature enough to make my own decisions. Why don’t you? Peter认为我已经够成熟可以自己做决定 为什么你不能这么认为
[30:29] Okay. You want me to treat you like an adult? 好吧 你想我把你当成年人看吗
[30:32] Yes. 是的
[30:33] All right. 好的
[30:34] A very dangerous man who I helped put in jail made serious threats today. 一个危险分子因为我而入罪 他今天恐吓我了
[30:39] Against you? No. Against you. – 针对你吗 – 不 是针对你
[30:45] That’s why you’re staying with your father tonight… 所以你今晚要和你爸爸在一起
[30:48] because if anything ever happened to you, I… 如果你发生什么不测 我…
[31:05] What’s up? 怎么了
[31:07] Do me a favor. Don’t parent my daughter. 帮我个忙 别教坏我女儿了
[31:11] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[31:12] Wilson Polley made a threat against Lacey, Wilson Polley威胁要对Lacey不利
[31:13] and I couldn’t find her for an hour last night 我昨晚一个小时都找不到她
[31:15] because she was at a party living in the moment or whatever it is you told her to do. 而她正在一个你告诉她可以去的派对
[31:19] I told her not to let the diabetes hold her back. 我告诉她不要被糖尿病击倒
[31:22] I don’t know anything about a party. You are an adult figure. – 我不知道什么派对 – 你是一个成年人
[31:24] You gave her permission to defy me. You’re overreacting. – 你许可她反抗我的意思 – 你反应过激了
[31:30] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[31:31] I’m sorry that you’ve had a rough time lately. I am. 我很抱歉最近你的生活很糟糕 真的
[31:34] And you had a horrible, horrible thing happen to you. 你经历了很糟糕 很糟糕的事情
[31:37] But please… don’t put it on my child. 但是我请求你…别带到我孩子身上
[31:41] You know what? I’m surprised that you’re even capable of recognizing someone else’s pain. 知道吗 我很惊讶 你还能意识到别人的痛苦
[31:45] Good for you. 对你来说很不错了
[31:55] Nah. Don’t really recognize ’em. Doesn’t mean they weren’t here. – 我不认识他们 – 并不能说明他们没来过这儿
[31:59] All right. Thanks for your time. Hey. – 谢谢配合 – 嘿
[32:02] The uniforms haven’t cleared the crime scene tape? 保洁还没清理犯罪现场吗
[32:04] Are you kidding? I told ’em to leave it up. 你在开玩笑么 我让他们别动的
[32:05] This just became the hottest bar in Philly. 这儿刚成了费城最火的酒吧
[32:08] People think murder’s cool. They should spend the day with us. – 人们认为谋杀很酷 – 让他们跟我们呆一天试试
[32:14] Hold on a sec. 等一下
[32:18] One dead rat is natural selection. Three is a clue. We need to bag ’em. 死一只老鼠是物竞天择 三只就是线索了 把它们装起来
[32:22] How do you think it’s related to the crime? 你怎么知道这跟案子有关
[32:24] You see the iridescent film layer on the puddle surface? 看到水塘表面的发光物质了吗
[32:27] I bet it’s a toxin that the rats ingested. What if it came from the killer’s shoes? 老鼠肯定是吃了这个有毒物质 如果这是凶手鞋子上的呢
[32:31] Wait a second. You’re thinking of Jack Gordon. He’s a chem major. 等一下 你是指Jack Gordon吗 他是学化学专业的
[32:33] I mean, it’s a long shot, but what have we got to lose? 虽然希望渺茫 但是总比没有好
[32:42] And there you have it. 结果出来了
[32:45] The G.I. tracts of all three rats are inflamed with caustic damage. 三只老鼠的胃肠道都有致命的炎症
[32:49] That, with the lack of internal hemorrhaging, suggests… 没有内出血 表明…
[32:53] toxic ingestion. 都是被毒死的
[32:56] So what toxins did they ingest from the puddle water? 在水塘里的是什么毒
[32:58] Surfactant chemicals. 活性化学制剂
[33:00] Sodium sulfate, optical brighteners, sodium hypochlorite. 硫酸钠 抛光剂 次氯酸钠
[33:04] Bleach. 是漂白剂
[33:05] Industrial grade bleach… not sold in stores, not used by the bar. 工业漂白剂 普通商店买不到 酒吧也用不着
[33:09] The most common buyers… hotels, hospitals, and prisons. 酒店 医院和监狱会用到这个东西
[33:13] Wilson works in the prison laundry. Wilson在监狱的洗衣房工作
[33:16] Oh, my God. He killed Niki Shumaker himself. 天哪 是他自己杀了Niki Shumaker
[33:22] I hate to poke a hole in your theory, Dr. Hunt, but Wilson’s in prison. 我也不想挑你的刺 但是Hunt医生 Wilson在监狱里
[33:26] Exactly. 正是这样
[33:29] It’s the perfect alibi for the perfect murder. 这是最完美的不在场证明
[33:35] Listen, warden, it’s pretty simple. 听着 监狱长 很简单
[33:36] Somebody let Wilson Polley out of jail four nights ago to kill Niki Shumaker 有人四天前把Wilson Polley放出去 杀了Niki Shumaker
[33:40] and then let him back in. 然后再把他带进来
[33:42] In my experience, escaped convicts don’t come back. 从我的经验看来 逃出去的罪犯可不会回来
[33:45] They do if they need an alibi for murder. 除非他需要不在场证明
[33:48] Do you know who the C.O. was on Wilson’s cellblock Friday night? 星期五晚上 Wilson监区的值班狱警是谁
[33:51] Yes, Evan Arnold.
[33:53] In fact, I just asked him to bring Wilson up to my office. 我刚叫他把Wilson带到我办公室
[34:00] Clear. My God. – 没人 – 天哪
[34:04] Alert security. Code red. 拉响警报 红色警报
[34:05] Lock it down. Lock it down now! 封锁监狱 封锁监狱
[34:08] I need an A.P.B… 发布通缉令…
[34:09] on an escaped convict wearing a guard’s uniform 通缉一个穿着宾州州立监狱狱警警服的逃犯
[34:12] from Pennsylvania State Penitentiary.
[34:15] We are on level-4 lockdown. 四级封锁
[34:17] Catch me if you can, Detective. 来抓我啊 警探
[34:32] Wilson used a new cell phone to call Bud. Wilson用了一个新手机给Bud打电话
[34:34] We’re tracking the GPS, and he’s heading to the Canadian border. 我们在追踪定位 他在往加拿大边境逃窜
[34:39] That’s out of our jurisdiction. Yeah. The U.S. marshals are taking it from here. – 超出我们管辖范围了 – 美国法警接受这个案子了
[34:42] Did you find anything at Evan Arnold’s house? 在Evan Arnold家有什么发现吗
[34:45] 50 grand in cash stuffed under the mattress. 床垫里塞了5万美元的现金
[34:47] The going price for a prison break. 帮助越狱收到的贿赂
[34:51] Listen, about this morning… 听着 早上的时候…
[34:52] It’s fine. 没事的
[34:55] But I am done looking out for you, Megan. 我不会再关照你了 Megan
[34:59] Uh, you guys ready to head over to Bud’s? Yes, let’s go. – 准备好去Bud那边了吗 – 好了 走吧
[35:03] Are you coming to the baby shower? Yeah. Yeah. I’ll meet you there. – 你去婴儿洗礼仪式吗 – 我去 一会见
[35:16] Nice wrapping paper. Are you laughing at me? – 包装纸不错啊 – 你是在嘲笑我吗
[35:20] It’s the best he could do with no information. 在不知情的情况下他已经做得不错了
[35:22] You will never break Bud Morris, my friend. Never. 你永远不可能击倒Bud Morris 朋友 永远不会
[35:25] And Bud’s a teddy bear compared to me. That’s true. – 跟我比Bud就像是一直泰迪熊 – 没错
[35:28] I got it. I got it. Gotta keep moving. 我懂了 我懂了 继续走
[35:30] Let her go. Don’t want to get in a pregnant woman’s way. That’s good advice. – 让她过去 别挡着孕妇的路 – 说得对
[35:34] – Hey, guys. – Hi. – 嘿 伙计们 – 嗨
[35:35] – Thanks for coming. – Hey! – 谢谢你们能来 – 嘿
[35:37] Where’s Megan? Oh, she was on her way out when we left. – Megan呢 – 我们出来的时候她刚出发
[35:39] Nice to see you. 很高兴见到你
[35:40] – Well, come on in. Come in. – You made it. – 快进来 快进来 – 你做到了
[35:47] Kate, I swear. I am on my way. Kate 我发誓我已经在路上了
[35:49] Hats off to you, Dr. Hunt, for foiling my little plan. Hunt医生 我要向你致敬 你阻挠了我的计划
[35:54] I underestimated you. Where are you? – 我低估你了 – 你在哪儿
[35:57] Beyond your reach. But don’t worry. 你找不到我的 但是别担心
[36:00] I won’t be coming after you or your precious Lacey. 我不会向你或者你宝贝女儿Lacey报复的
[36:03] You’ve earned that, and my respect. 你赢得了我的尊重
[36:07] You never had me fooled, Wilson. 你别想骗到我 Wilson
[36:08] I got close, didn’t I? 就差一点 不是吗
[36:12] You know, I think this is the first honest conversation we’ve ever had. 我想这是我们第一次开诚布公的谈话
[36:16] I agree. I don’t want it to end. 同意 我可不想就这么结束
[36:40] I’m afraid it’s gonna be a long good-bye. 看来这次道别的时间要很久了
[36:54] Look what I found in the lab. 看我在实验室发现什么了
[36:59] It’s almost like you left it there… 就像是你故意
[37:03] just for me. 为我留在那儿的一样
[37:07] My friends are gonna be here soon. 我朋友很快就回来了
[37:09] Oh, you mean Peter? 你是指Peter吗
[37:12] Well, he actually texted you. 他发短信给你了
[37:15] He was wondering where you were. 想知道你在哪儿
[37:17] So I took the liberty to text him back. 我冒昧给他回了短信
[37:23] I told him you got held up. 告诉他你临时有事
[37:26] So you and I, we have all the time in the world. 所以你和我有的是时间
[37:34] I’m not gonna beg. 我不会求你的
[37:37] Well… you won’t be able to. 你也做不到
[37:43] From now on… 从现在开始
[37:45] I’ll be doing all the talking. 你听着就可以了
[37:48] You’re so much more interesting than the others. 你比其他人更有意思
[37:50] You should’ve heard their crying and their pleading and the bargaining. 你应该听听她们哭喊 祈求 谈条件
[37:56] Each of ’em too dumb to realize it was already over. 她们都蠢地不知道一切都结束了
[38:03] But you… you’re different. 但是你不同
[38:06] That’s why this is so special to me. 这就是我觉得特别的地方
[38:10] For over three years… 这三年以来…
[38:13] I’ve been dreaming of ripping out your brain. 我做梦都想挖出你的大脑
[38:17] Special treat… 给你优待
[38:19] I’m gonna do this while you’re still alive. 我要在你活着的时候这么做
[39:40] Oh, my God. 天哪
[39:41] Oh, my God. Peter! Peter, c-come on. – 天哪 Peter Peter 振作
[39:45] I’m okay. I’m okay. I’m okay. I’m okay. 我没事 我没事
[39:52] Peter.
[39:53] Come on. It’s gonna be okay. 没事的
[39:55] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事的 没事的
[39:58] You hear me? Peter? 你听到我说话吗 本季完结 为续订祈祷
逝者之证

Post navigation

Previous Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme