Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Dani! No! Somebody help me please! Dani!不要 谁来帮帮我!
[00:04] Whatever that creep gave her was attacking him. 不管那个无耻之徒给的她什么 都伤到了他自己
[00:07] No, no, no, don’t touch him! Don touch him! Call an ambulance. 不 不 不 别碰他 别碰他 叫救护车
[00:09] What if it’s not a poison but an infection? 如果不是中毒 而是传染病呢
[00:11] Seizing en route. She’s massively hypotensive. 抓稳了 她血压非常低
[00:14] I think we’ve got an outbreak. Dr. Charlie Stafford, Center for Disease Control. – 病情已经大爆发了 – Charlie Stafford医生 来自疾病控制中心
[00:17] YouTube flagged this. YouTube上出现了这段视频
[00:18] – A whole lot of you are going to die. – It’s an act of terrorism. – 你们全部都会没命 – 这是恐怖主义
[00:22] Brendan Johnson, FBI special agent in charge. Bodies! – Brendan Johnson 负责此案的FBI特别探员 – 发现尸体
[00:25] Our terrorist is patient zero. 恐怖分子是第一感染源
[00:26] He infected himself first, and then turned himself into a suicide bomber. 他首先让自己感染 然后拿自己当人弹
[00:30] We’re talking about an exotic virus. Which are more deadly. – 我们现在说的是一种罕见的病毒 – 更加致命
[00:32] But not airborne. 但不会通过空气传播
[00:40] People, the truth is… 各位 真相是…
[00:42] the terrorist is sick. 恐怖分子病了
[00:45] He’s… infecting… 他正在…传染…
[00:48] all of you, and he’s still… out there. 你们所有人 而且他…仍逍遥法外
[00:55] Kate.
[00:58] I need an ambulance! 快叫救护车!
[01:01] She’s going into circulatory collapse. 她快要循环性虚脱了
[01:03] I need an epipen. I have one. – 我需要肾上腺素注射器 – 我有
[01:06] Here’s one. I need both. – 给你 – 我需要两个
[01:07] Both? One’s not gonna do it. – 两个? – 一个不够
[01:10] On my count. Ready? One… two… 听我数 准备好了吗 一…二…
[01:19] Megan.
[01:20] Oh, thank God. 哦 谢天谢地
[01:25] Listen to me, don’t you die on me. 听我说 有我在你不许死
[01:28] Believe it or not, I don’t have a lot of girlfriends. 不管你信不信 我没几个女朋友
[01:31] I can’t afford to lose even one. 所以一个也丢不起
[01:45] That’s it. I can’t wait any longer. I’m instituting mandatory isolation wards. 就这样 我不能再拖下去了 我会开启强制的隔离病房
[01:49] Anybody has a fever over 98.7, they cough, 任何体温超过37度 还咳嗽的人
[01:51] we quarantine their ass, starting with her. 必须隔离起来 就从她开始
[01:57] 166 victims. 92 are in the morgue. 166个受害人 其中92个躺在停尸房里
[02:00] The rest are being placed in isolation wards that are already at overcapacity. 其余的被安置在已经不堪重负的隔离病房
[02:04] If we continue at this rate, half the city will be infected inside a week. 照这个速度 一周之内费城的半数人口都会被感染
[02:08] Due to the good work of some of the people in this room, 由于在座某些人士的出色表现
[02:11] we’ve been able to track the movement of each vic over the past 72 hours. 我们能了解每位受害人在过去72小时的行踪
[02:16] Here’s what we’ve discovered… 下面是我们的发现…
[02:18] these six clusters mark the areas where most of the victims crossed paths with the terrorist. 这6个积聚地标示出了大多数受害人 和恐怖分子有交集的区域
[02:23] We have a bank, a convenience store, 有银行 便利店
[02:26] a gas station, pharmacy, 加油站 药店
[02:28] coffeehouse, church. 咖啡馆 以及教堂
[02:31] As you can see, all but ten victims can be tracked to at least one of these clusters. 大家可以看到 除了10个人之外 其他人都至少去过这几个地方的某一个
[02:35] So these six areas are where we’re gonna concentrate the investigation. 所以这6个地方是我们重点调查的区域
[02:38] So what about the ten that aren’t traceable to any clusters? 那另外10个没有去过这些地方的人呢
[02:41] Uh, yes, the outliers. 呃 是 边缘人
[02:42] I see that your girlfriend is one of them, and her timeline is still half blank. 我知道你的女朋友是其中之一 而她还有一半的时间表不为人知
[02:46] Maybe if you filled that in, we could discover which cluster she went to. 或者等你填好了 我们就能知道她去的是哪个地方了
[02:48] What do you think I’ve been doing? I haven’t the faintest idea, Dunlop. – 你觉得我一直在忙什么? – 我毫无概念 Dunlop
[02:54] As of an hour ago, our body count went from 78 to 92 dead. 1小时前 死亡人数已经从78上升到92
[02:59] We are going to find the son of a bitch that did this. 我们要找出这个天杀的凶手
[03:02] But in order to find the who, we need to isolate the what. 但是为了找到凶手 我们必须隔断病毒
[03:04] So tell me what you know. What do we got? Antibiotics aren’t working. – 把你们知道的告诉我 我们有什么进展? – 抗生素不起作用
[03:07] E-even the patients that got them are crashing. We’re seeing some common symptoms… – 注射了抗生素的患者 他们的病势也是急转直下 – 我们注意到一些共同的症状…
[03:11] uh, pancytopenia, pancreatitis, patchy liver cell necrosis, 呃 各类血细胞减少 胰腺炎 肝细胞坏死
[03:15] but not enough to account for death. Then we’re running out of options. – 但都不足以置人于死地 – 那我们就找不到原因了
[03:18] I’ve got one. 我有一个
[03:21] Now you want to tell me why we’re having this meeting of the minds? 你现在想说说 为什么我们要进行大脑集会了么
[03:23] Tell me what you see. 把你看到的告诉我
[03:27] Hemorrhage. Hemorrhage. 出血 出血
[03:33] Rather spectacular hemorrhage. 非常严重的出血
[03:38] Hemorrhage. Hemorrhage. 出血 出血
[03:40] Looks like we found our common cause of death. Bravo, Dr. Hunt. 好像找到共同死因了 不赖啊 Hunt医生
[03:43] Let’s not do the happy dance yet. We still have no clue what this disease is. 先不要高兴得太早 对于这个病 我们还没有头绪
[03:48] Yes, but we know what it does. 对 但知道它如何致人死地了
[03:50] Stage one, you think you have a fever, 第一阶段 你会觉得你发烧了
[03:53] not knowing that inside, 还不知道在你身体里
[03:55] all of the blood vessels in your internal organs are starting to leak blood. 体内器官的所有血管都开始渗血
[03:59] Stage two, 第二阶段
[04:00] now you really know you’re in trouble. 你知道麻烦大了
[04:03] Maybe you… you get a rash, 或者…你会长疹子
[04:05] you start bleeding from unmentionable orifices, but before you can do anything about that… 你羞于开口的私密处开始流血 但在你能有任何动作之前…
[04:08] bam. Hypotensive shock. 砰的一声 低血压休克
[04:11] Stage three, 第三阶段
[04:12] pulmonary edema, cerebral edema, 肺水肿 脑水肿
[04:16] death. 死亡
[04:17] Not more than 72 hours between the first symptom 从出现第一个症状到最后一个
[04:22] and the last. 不超过72个小时
[04:31] So you’re telling me this disease can turn your brain into cat food in 72 hours, 你跟我说这个病可以在72小时内 把你的脑子变成猫食
[04:36] but you have no clue what we’re dealing with? You have over a hundred dead bodies in the morgue. 但完全不知道我们要应付的是什么? 停尸房里可是躺了100多号人啦
[04:40] Can’t you find a-a microbe or something that can you tell you what this thing is? 你就不能找出…一种细菌 或者能告诉你这一切到底是咋回事的东西?
[04:44] Do you know how many microbes there are in the human body? 你知道人体里有多少细菌吗
[04:48] 100 trillion. That’s a 1 with 14 zeroes behind it. 11万亿 就是1后面有14个0
[04:51] Looking for one microbe is like looking for one specific drop of water in the Atlantic. 要找到一种细菌就像大海捞针一样
[04:57] How about this? 这样如何
[04:57] Our little, uh, terrorist Typhoid Mary gave himself this disease, right? 恐怖分子伤寒玛丽自己就感染了病毒不是吗 (纽约城中著名的带菌者)
[05:01] And it kills in 72 hours. Is our guy even still alive? 而它在72小时内肯定致命 那元凶还活着吗
[05:05] So you’re saying, one of our victims is actually the perp. 所以你的意思是 凶手其实是受害人之一
[05:11] I’m gonna wake up screaming in the middle of the night years from now because I didn’t think of that. 现在开始 我好多年睡觉都要噩梦连连 因为我竟然没有想到这一点
[05:17] At first glance, I can tell you this… 只看一眼 我能告诉你的是…
[05:19] anyone who visited a cluster is not our killer. 所有出现在这6个地点的人都不是凶手
[05:22] Why not? We have a complete timeline for each of them. – 为什么? – 我们掌握了他们完整的时间表
[05:24] They each visited a cluster. None of them visited all six. 他们都去过某一地点 但没有人是6个地方都去过的
[05:28] Our killer did, though. 可凶手去过
[05:30] Who are these other people? They’re anomalies, outliers. – 这些剩下的人是谁 – 异常情况 边缘情况
[05:33] Ghosts, essentially, ’cause we don’t have their full timelines. 本质上来说是幽灵 因为我们找不到他们的完整时间表
[05:36] Three are clinging to… to life in isolation, seven are in your morgue. 有3个人似乎…与世隔绝 其他7个在停尸房躺着
[05:39] Maybe our terrorist is one of ’em. 或者其中一个是恐怖分子
[05:49] We’re looking for injection marks, puncture wounds, 我们要找的是注射痕迹 穿刺伤口
[05:53] anything that looks like a deliberate cut. 任何看起来像故意为之的伤口
[05:56] Come on. Dani wasn’t a terrorist. 得了吧 Dani不是恐怖分子
[05:58] We can’t afford to not be thorough. You want me to do it? I didn’t know her. 不彻查到底 结果我们可承担不起 你想让我来吗 我不认识她
[06:01] No, you didn’t, so back off. 不 你不认识 所以离她远点
[06:04] You know, I hate this. Dani… dead. Kate’s down. 我讨厌现在的状况 Dani…死掉了 Kate倒下了
[06:09] Peter’s AWOL. We are falling apart. Peter擅离岗位 我们四分五裂了
[06:12] Feel free to tell me to back off again, 你可以再让我离远点
[06:14] but where is Peter Dunlop? 不过 Peter Dunlop人呢?
[06:51] receipt********
[07:01] M*******
[07:38] Here. Let me. 让我来
[07:49] There we go. Good girl. Good girl. 好了 乖女孩 乖女孩
[07:53] Say thank you to the lady, Louise. Thank you. – 跟这位女士说谢谢 Louise – 谢谢
[07:57] She’s shy. 她很害羞
[08:00] You must be a doctor. 你肯定是医生
[08:01] Yeah. 对
[08:03] How are you feeling? Honestly? – 你怎么样 – 老实说吗
[08:06] Numb. 很麻木
[08:08] My husband and I both woke up sick yesterday. 我和我丈夫昨天一早起来就不舒服
[08:11] He had a sore throat. 他喉咙痛
[08:14] I had a fever and… 我发烧 然后…
[08:17] he went to work. 他去上班了
[08:18] I took Louise to school. 我送Louise去学校
[08:21] Now he’s dead, 现在他死了
[08:24] and we’re here. 我们俩在医院里
[08:29] I’m sorry. You’re a doctor. Maybe you know. – 我很难过 – 你是医生 没准你知道
[08:32] Did… did he give it to me? Did I give it to my baby? 是…是他传染给我的吗 是我传染给孩子的吗
[08:36] Will we die, too? 我们也会死吗
[08:49] Listen, we made it to the hospital. That makes us the lucky ones. 我们住进医院里了 已经很幸运
[08:52] They’ll balance our electrolytes, maintain our oxygen status and blood pressure. 他们会平衡我们的电解质 维持氧气供给和血压稳定
[08:56] And that all gives us a fighting chance of holding on until they can figure out what this thing is. 这一切都在他们能弄清这个疾病之前 给了我们坚持战斗的机会
[09:02] Balance our electrolytes? That’s a good one, doc. 平衡电解质? 编得不错 医生
[09:06] Does, uh, bourbon have electrolytes in it? I could use a shot right about now. 呃 波本威士忌里有电解质吗 我现在就能来点
[09:09] Can’t you see, people are scared? Yeah, they should be. – 你没看到大家都很害怕吗 – 是 应该害怕
[09:12] They’re dying. And newsflash… so are we. 他们要死了 会有插播快讯…我们也是
[09:16] So if you could get that nurse for me, I was serious about that bourbon. 你能帮忙叫一下护士吗 我确实想来点威士忌
[09:19] – Really? A drink? – Yeah, I shoulda had one at the bar with that hottie the other day. – 是吗? 喝酒? – 对 前两天在酒吧时我就该和那辣妹喝一杯
[09:24] What? Prisoner gets a last meal, right? 咋啦 死囚还有送行餐呢不是
[09:28] I want a last drink. 我想最后喝一杯
[09:36] Peter Dunlop. Julie Tompkins. Peter Dunlop 我是Julie Tompkins
[09:39] You people are so crass. 你太粗鲁了
[09:41] I know that this seems intrusive, but frankly, people are frightened. 我知道这样很打扰你 不过坦白讲 大家都很恐慌
[09:44] They want to know exactly what their families are facing. 他们都想知道家人面临的是什么
[09:48] Oh, cut it. 哦 切断
[09:50] Look, I want to know. 我想知道
[09:52] My boyfriend just died of this thing. 我的男朋友刚刚因此丧命
[09:56] I don’t have answers. That’s honest, at least. – 我没有答案 – 那至少是真话
[10:04] This hooded figure from the Internet, 网上出现的罩头巾男子
[10:06] he’s calling himself “John Q. Plague.” 他自称是”John Q. Plague”
[10:09] Who is he? Who are we looking for? 他是谁 我们要找的是谁
[10:13] We’re looking for someone weak… 我们要找的是一个柔弱…
[10:15] who hides behind masks and who… 藏在面具之后 而且他…
[10:18] spouts slogans that he learned off the back of cereal boxes. 在那高谈阔论 说他一切都了如指掌
[10:21] He got hold of something deadly, and for the first time in his pathetic life, 他必须死死拽住一些东西 然后在其可悲的生活中
[10:24] he feels power. 才能感受到力量
[10:27] These outliers are gonna remain outliers. 边缘人始终还是边缘人
[10:29] I’ve got nothing but a guy who cut himself shaving and two who have bed bug bites. 我啥都没发现 除了一家伙刮胡子伤到自己 两个被蚊虫叮咬
[10:33] That’s it. No injection marks. 就是没有注射痕迹
[10:35] Aside from a couple of hangnails, I couldn’t find much of anything either. 除了几根倒拉刺之外 我也什么都没发现
[10:38] Well, I was hoping we could at least add a couple of clusters to agent Johnson’s pretty little map. 我也希望我们至少能多找出一处集聚点 好装点Johnson探员的精巧小地图啊
[10:43] Where have you been? 你去哪了
[10:45] I went to see if the lab had finished running tests on those, uh, syringes from the terrorist’s drug den. 去看了下实验室那边有没有检查完 恐怖分子老窝里的注射器
[10:50] That took you 45 minutes? Uh, no. They weren’t finished yet, – 花了45分钟? – 呃 不是 实验还没有做完
[10:53] so I tried calling the isolation ward to see how Kate was doing, but I couldn’t get through, so I… 所以我想打到隔离病房 看下Kate怎么样 但没有接通 所以我…
[10:57] Ethan, Kate does not want us wasting our time calling her. Ethan Kate不想我们浪费时间给她打电话
[11:01] She wants us to solve the problem, find the killer. Maybe she’d like to hear the voice of a friend. – 她想我们能解决眼前这个问题 找出凶手 – 或者她想听听朋友的声音
[11:08] So tell me, what did the lab say about the, uh, syringes? 跟我说说 实验室那边怎么说注射器?
[11:12] Oh, let me guess. The big three… heroin, cocaine, meth. 哦 让我猜猜 三巨头… 海洛因 可卡因 冰毒
[11:15] Yes, uh, but here’s the thing… 是 呃 但有个问题…
[11:17] one syringe had a trace for a drug the lab wasn’t testing for. 其中一个注射器上发现了 之前实验室没有测试过的药物
[11:21] They’re trying to isolate it now. 他们正试着分离出来
[11:22] Weird thing is, it was the only syringe that was wiped clean of prints. 奇怪的是 这是唯一一支 被擦去指纹的注射器
[11:27] That’s not exactly junkie etiquette. 这也不能算是吸毒礼仪
[11:32] We’re thinking that syringe belonged to the terrorist, aren’t we? 大家觉得注射器是恐怖分子的 是不是
[11:39] Tell whoever it is, I’m busy. 不管是谁 就说我很忙
[11:46] It’s Kate. 是Kate
[11:50] We’re looking for a loser with a jumped-up God complex 我们要找的是一个上帝情结爆棚的失败者
[11:54] who thinks that the ability to kill makes him a man, 他觉得杀人的能力成就了他
[11:57] when in reality, he is and he will remain… 在现实生活里 他现在是 将来也会是…
[12:00] a coward. 一个懦夫
[12:02] Hey, that’s the guy who beat me up. 嗨 就是这个家伙痛扁过我
[12:05] Someone needs to tell him, the world already has one Dirty Harry. 得有人告诉他 这世上已经有一个杀手哈利了
[12:08] Please shut up. That guy just lost somebody he loves. 住口 他刚刚失去了他爱的人
[12:12] Love? Overrated. 爱? 夸张了吧
[12:14] Look at them. 看看他们
[12:16] I’m glad I don’t have some moon-faced relative slobbering all over me, 很高兴没什么满脸抽搐的亲戚对着我煽情
[12:20] telling me how sad life is for them when I die a horrible death. 跟我说要是我这么惨兮兮地挂了 他们会有多伤心
[12:24] Sounds like sour grapes to me. 我听起来你是吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸吧
[12:26] Yeah? I haven’t seen anyone visit you, either, doc. 是吗 我也没看到有谁来看你 医生
[12:49] I came as soon as I could. 我尽快赶来了
[12:52] And I-I should’ve come sooner. 我其实应该早点来
[12:55] – No, I’m sorry. – No. – 不 对不起 – 不
[12:56] You shouldn’t be here. It’s fine. I understand. 你不该来的 没事的 我懂
[12:59] I mean, it’s good to see a familiar face, but I didn’t call you here to hold my hand. 我是说 见到熟人的感觉很好 但我也没让你上这儿来
[13:05] The news, uh… said there’s a clock on this thing… 新闻 呃…说这个病是有时间的…
[13:09] 72 hours from contraction to death. 从感染到死亡要72小时
[13:11] Has that timeline lengthened? 时间延长了吗
[13:15] No, it hasn’t. 不 没有
[13:20] That guy Trevino collapsed in interrogation the day Dani died, 那个家伙Trevino 是在Dani被害当天在问讯中害病的
[13:23] four days ago. 4天前
[13:25] So how come he’s still alive? 那他怎么还活着?
[13:37] Marcel Trevino… part-time pickup artist, full-time con artist, Marcel Trevino…偶尔做一下龙套演员 其他时间都在招摇撞骗
[13:41] went into tachycardia 96 hours ago in a police interrogation cell. 96小时前在警察的讯问室里 发生了心跳过速的症状
[13:46] Once the C.D.C. 之前在疾控中心接受治疗
[13:46] and the FBI came in, he went from being a suspect to just another victim. FBI介入后 他便由一个嫌疑犯 变成了另一名受害者
[13:50] You guys kind of forgot about him. Maybe Trevino’s alive because he’s the friggin’ terrorist. – 你们也许把他忘记了 – 也许Trevino活着正因为他是该死的恐怖分子
[13:55] Okay, maybe he managed to figure out a way to, 也许他想法子
[13:57] I don’t know, stave off death so that he could spread the disease longer. 我也只是猜测 阻止了死亡的到来 这样自己得以继续散播疫情
[14:00] Bud interrogated him. He went through his entire timeline. Bud找他问过话 他交代了自己的时间安排和行程
[14:03] He wasn’t at any of the clusters. Well, maybe he lied. – 他没有出现在那几个聚集地 – 也许他撒了谎
[14:05] Maybe he made up the timeline just to throw us off. 他只是胡编乱造 掩人耳目
[14:07] – I’ve heard worse theories. – Where? – 我还听说过更糟的 – 在哪里?
[14:10] I’ve spent time with him. It’s not like the guy’s exactly Machiavelli. 我和他聊了聊 他和Machiavelli一点儿也不像 (Machiavelli: 意大利政治理论家)
[14:13] These days, you don’t have to be. All you need’s Google and an ax to grind. 都什么时代了 你不必那样 你只要玩玩谷歌 处心积虑就行了
[14:16] Or meanwhile, back here on planet Earth, 或者 我们谈些更实际的吧
[14:19] maybe one of these 17 drugs he’s taking for preexisting conditions 也许他服用的17种预防性药物
[14:24] is accidentally slowing down the inevitable. 其中恰好有延缓病情良药
[14:28] Nicotine patches for his smoking habit, 治疗烟瘾的尼古丁贴
[14:31] antabuse for a drinking habit, 治疗酗酒的安塔布司 (治疗酒精中毒的药物)
[14:33] fluvoxamine for his O.C.D., 治疗强迫性官能症的氟伏沙明
[14:36] interferon for a hep C infection, 治疗丙型肝炎的干扰素
[14:39] and doxycycline for chlamydia… this guy is a walking pharmacy. 治疗衣原体疾病的强力霉素 这家伙简直就是个移动的药店
[14:42] If one of those drugs is somehow keeping him alive, we need to find out which one. 如果其中有一种药能让他活下来 我们要找到它
[14:47] Now. 马上
[14:51] Yeah, I got it. Thank you. 是的 我懂了 谢谢
[14:53] Any one of the 17 drugs in his system could aid in slowing the disease, 17种药中的任何一种都可能延缓病情恶化
[14:58] but to control test each one, that’s gonna take time. We don’t have it. 但要一一化验测试 工程浩大 我们没那时间
[15:01] I just got the results back on the lab from that syringe, the one that was wiped clean of the prints? 实验室里那个被擦掉指纹的 注射器的化验结果出来了
[15:05] The mystery drug was interferon. 那个药是干扰素
[15:09] Trevino is taking interferon. Yep. – Trevino在使用干扰素吧 – 没错
[15:12] Maybe G-man Johnson is the genius he thought he was. 也许Johnson探员如他自己所说是个天才
[15:16] Trevino could be our terrorist after all. Trevino可能是恐怖分子
[15:20] H*************
[15:38] Hi, you’ve reached Gina Alvarez. I’m not available right now… 你好 这里是Gina Alvarez 现在不便谈话
[15:41] Because she’s drinking margaritas on a beach in Brazil and she doesn’t want to talk to you. 因为她正在巴西的海滩上喝玛格丽塔 她不想和你说话
[15:44] Dani. Now I have to re-record this thing. 我又要重新录了
[15:46] How do you stop it? Leave it, mama. It’s cute. – 怎么把这关掉? – 就这样吧 妈妈 这样很可爱
[15:56] Mrs. Alvarez, um, my name is Peter, Alvarez女士 我是Peter
[15:59] Peter Dunlop, and I’m, uh, I’m Dan… Peter Dunlop 我是Dani的…
[16:02] uh, I-I work… I work with your daughter. 我…我是你女儿的同事
[16:06] I need you to call me on this number as soon as you can, please. 希望你能尽快联系我
[16:21] Where have you been? Thank you for being so understanding. – 你去哪里了? – 谢谢你能谅解我
[16:25] Yesterday I was understanding. Today the city is in meltdown. 昨天我谅解你 但今天这个城市已经陷入水火
[16:29] So whatever you’re feeling, box it up, put it on the shelf until this is over. 无论你有何伤感 包起来 放在一边的架子上
[16:33] Don’t you dare. 少来了
[16:35] You know, we all have our own way of dealing with this, Megan. And my way is to find out what the hell happened to Dani. 我们各有各的处理办法 Megan 而我就负责查出杀了Dani的真凶
[16:40] Your way is keeping me shorthanded. Tell me something. – 你那一套已经让我人手不足了 – 告诉我
[16:43] Did you stop for a second to call Lacey or Aidan or your mom? 你会放下工作 打个电话给Lacey 或是Aidan或你妈妈吗?
[16:50] Aidan is out of town, and Lacey’s with my mother. Aidan出城去了 Lacey和我妈妈在一起
[16:53] What if they weren’t? 如果不是呢?
[16:55] What if one of them was on a slab in that room? 如果他们中有一人在太平间躺着?
[16:59] Do you think there’s the tiniest chance that you’d be doing things a bit differently? 难道你就没一丝可能 去区别对待这件事情吗?
[17:03] Peter, I get it. Peter 我了解
[17:06] I know how much she meant to you. I do. 我知道她对你很重要 我知道
[17:08] But you’re not gonna fill that void tonight, sitting here. 但长夜漫漫 你不能只坐在这里
[17:12] And right now, I can’t do this without you. 现在这会儿 我没你不行
[17:23] This is coming through the tip line. 这段话来自举报热线
[17:26] It’s from our guy. 是凶手打来的
[17:28] – You’re gonna want to hear this. – I saw your man on TV, the one who called me a coward? – 你得听一下 – 我在电视上看到你的人了 那家伙叫我懦夫?
[17:35] – When a dozen people are killed… – Hey, hey, hey, hey. – 当一群人死后…. – 嘿 嘿 嘿
[17:37] – Trace this. Trace this. – …in a wildfire, no one calls the flames cowards. – 跟踪这个电话 跟踪它 – …没人会说野火的气焰是懦夫
[17:41] Overpopulation leads to overconsumption. 人口过剩导致过度消费
[17:43] No system is exempt. 没有一种制度会例外
[17:46] – Our blind… – We got a trace on the call. – 我们的疏忽在于… – 追踪到了
[17:48] – …dumb pursuit of the happy ending… – It’s coming from a bar near the hospital. – …傻子才会希望完美结局呢… – 来自医院旁的一家酒吧
[17:50] Sir, the M.E.’s office is on line three. They think our guy is Marcel Trevino. 长官 法医办的电话在线路三 他们把目标锁定在Marcel Trevino
[17:57] – FBI! Get dow get down! – Everybody down! – FBI !趴下! – 所有趴下!
[17:59] Get down on the ground now! 趴到地上!
[18:02] Do it! Do it! Down! Everybody down! 趴下! 马上! 趴下! 所有人趴下!
[18:03] I said get down! Get your hands where we can see ’em! Now! 我说趴下! 把手放在我们目光所及处! 马上!
[18:06] Stay right there! 在这呆着!
[18:09] – It’s not him. – On the floor! – 不是他 – 趴在地上!
[18:10] – Damn. – – Move! – 可恶 – 让开!
[18:12] – Who was the last person to use that phone? – – Get on the ground! – 刚才是谁在用电话? – 趴在地上!
[18:13] – Don’t move! – Uh, I don’t know, but he… – 不许动! – 呃 我不知道
[18:15] he left like ten minutes ago, out the back. All right, guys, let’s go. Let’s go. Come on. – 他十分钟前从后门离开了 – 各位 行动 赶快
[18:19] All right. Move it! Back door! Back door! 好 行动 后门 后门
[18:22] – Out in the alley. – – We’re on it. – 出巷子了 – 我们去
[18:25] We may have missed our guy, but he left us a present. 或许我们正好错过他 他留了件礼物给我们
[18:38] Help me. 救救我
[18:46] Oh, God. 哦 老天
[18:47] I’m so alone. 我很孤单
[18:53] I don’t want to die alone. 我不想死的时候身边什么人都没有
[19:01] All right, what am I looking at? I sent our blood samples to the C.D.C., – 这是什么? – 我把血液样本送到疾控中心去了
[19:05] had them look at them under the electron microscope. 我让他们用电子显微镜看一下
[19:07] – This is what we got. – Trevino’s on the right. – 这是从现场得到的血样 – Trevino的血样在右边
[19:09] The person who made the phone call on the left. Not the same. – 打电话那人的血样在左边 – 两人不一样
[19:12] I got that much. But they are both on interferon. – 这我看的懂 – 但他们两个都用了干扰素
[19:15] Trevino is taking it for his hep C infection. Trevino是为了治丙型肝炎
[19:18] This guy’s taking a much more concentrated form. 这个人的就更加密集些
[19:20] It’s Human Alpha Recombinant 2B. I say, he’s taking it deliberately to stay alive. 这是人体重组素α 2B 使用它主要就是为了维持生命
[19:25] Why? Is it a cure? Should we start giving it to the infected? 为什么? 能治病吗? 我们能用它来治疗感染者吗?
[19:27] No, indications show that it only slows the disease down. 不 有迹象表明那只能用来延缓病情发展
[19:30] But the killer could be taking it to stay alive long enough to infect more people. 但凶手却能用他来维持生命来感染更多人
[19:33] Wonderful. 这很好
[19:34] We’ve got a walking dead man who refuses to die. 这是个拒绝死亡的行尸走肉
[19:37] Chin up, little Buckaroo. This, too, is fantastic news. 别灰心 小牛仔 这也是个不错的消息
[19:40] We’re looking at the two people who have lived the longest with the disease. 这两个得了病的人坚持的时间最长
[19:43] Therefore, they have a higher viral load in the bloodstream. 因此 他们血液中拥有更多的病毒
[19:46] Maybe you can explain to me how that’s supposed to make me happy? 你或许能说说为什么 这会是个让人高兴的好消息?
[19:50] Because we just went from fishing in the Atlantic to shark hunting in a puddle, agent Johnson. 因为这让我们的搜索范围从汪洋一片 一下子变成积水一滩 Johnson探员
[19:56] With more disease cells present, 有更多的疾病细胞
[19:57] we have a better chance of isolating what the hell we’re dealing with. 我们就有更大的可能把他们隔离出来
[20:01] Oh, no. 噢 不
[20:03] Candy canes and cheerios. 甘蔗和麦片
[20:05] What? 什么?
[20:07] You see those rod-shaped cells that hook at the end with little circles around them, looks like cheerios? 那些杆状的细胞根部有些小圈围着它 像不像是麦片?
[20:13] There’s only one virus on the planet looks like that. 地球上只有一种病毒长这样
[20:15] What is it? 是什么?
[20:17] You’ve heard of Ebola? 有没有听过埃博拉?
[20:20] Meet his nastier bastard cousin. 这是它臭名昭著的混蛋兄弟
[20:29] It’s called Marburg. 它叫马尔堡
[20:30] It’s one of three viruses in the class of Ebola S and Ebola Z 是人类目前所知的与埃博拉S还埃博拉Z 属同一类的剩下那个病毒
[20:34] known to man.
[20:35] But this is good news. How can that possibly be good news? – 但这是个好消息 – 怎么可能是好消息?
[20:39] Well, because it isn’t Ebola. 因为它不是埃博拉
[20:41] See, Marburg burns brighter, dies quicker, it makes it much more rare. 马尔堡势头猛 死得也快 这也使它变得很稀有
[20:45] If it’s so rare, how the hell did our terrorist get it? 既然那么稀有 凶手是怎么得到它的?
[20:48] From a level 4 maximum-security containment lab. 兴许是哪个四级安保的防护实验室
[20:51] This is good news. 这是个好消息
[20:52] There are only a few places on the planet this strain could come from. 全世界只有一些地方有这种病毒
[20:55] Is there a cure? 有没有办法治疗?
[20:59] That’s the bad news. 这是坏消息
[21:02] Code blue! Code blue! Bring in the crash cart! 紧急救援 紧急救援 把急救设备带进来
[21:05] She’s flatlining! I need a crash cart, stat! – 她没呼吸了! – 我需要急救设备
[21:08] Okay! 好
[21:11] Prep for intubation. She’s flatlining. 准备插管 她正在失去意识
[21:13] Code blue. Losing her! Code blue. 紧急救援 她没有呼吸了
[21:19] Got it, bagging her now. 明白 在给她输送氧气
[21:24] Clear the I.V. 静脉注射
[21:30] We gotta get this son of a bitch. But how? – 我们定要找到这个狗娘养的 – 怎么找?
[21:33] Stop thinking of him as a son of a bitch. 别把他想成狗娘养的
[21:36] Stop thinking of him as a man. I chase viruses for a living. 别把他想成一个人 我的工作是寻找病毒
[21:40] I know where they like to hide, I know where they like to hunt. 我知道它们喜欢躲哪儿 喜欢吃什么
[21:43] This man is a human virus, and these are his hunting grounds. 他就是人体病毒 那些是他的狩猎对象
[21:47] What do they have in common? 他们有什么共同点?
[21:49] Why does he need to feed where he feeds? 他为什么要散播这种病毒?
[21:54] Stafford.
[22:00] Can we have the room? 能借个房间吗?
[22:09] I’ve heard what you’ve been telling people, that there’s no cure. 我听说了 你告诉大家这病没的治
[22:12] You cannot tell me that the C.D.C. isn’t working on one. 别告诉我疾控中心没做过研究
[22:15] Of course we’re working on one. Right now we’re concentrating on prevention. 当然在研究 目前他们在考虑如何预防
[22:19] We gotta catch this guy. 我们要抓到这个人
[22:20] Well, more people are gonna get this disease before we ever catch this guy, 在我们抓到他以前会有更多的人得病
[22:23] so what are we gonna do, just write them off? Them? You mean your friend. – 我们要怎么做 等着在墓碑上写下他们的名字? – 他们? 你是说你的朋友
[22:27] Let me give you the speech you gave your boy Ethan. 用一句你对Ethan说的话
[22:29] Dr. Murphy needs us to catch this guy. Murphy医生要我们抓到这个人
[22:31] And I know she’s your friend, too. You can’t save her. 我知道她也是你朋友 你救不了她的
[22:34] You can. 你可以
[22:38] No, I can’t. 不 我做不到
[22:39] Some experimental trial, a vaccine, something? 做些实验 疫苗什么的
[22:41] Yes, there’s an experimental vaccine. 是 的确有实验疫苗
[22:43] It has never been tried on people. 但没在人体上做过测试
[22:45] And when are you gonna get a better human trial than an outbreak right under your nose? 眼下不是有很好的人体实验的机会吗?
[22:51] Fort Derrick is an hour away by medical chopper. 只要坐一小时的医用直升机就能到Derrick堡 (美军医疗指挥部)
[23:22] How you doin’ in here? Not so good. – 感觉怎么样? – 不是很好
[23:28] I started getting the rash and the fever and jaundice, 我开始出疹子 发烧 接着是黄疸
[23:33] sensitivity to light, abdominal cramps. 有轻微的不正常痉挛
[23:37] Sorry. Talk about blubbering. 对不起 说着说着就哭了
[23:39] It’s gon’ be all right. It’s okay. My brother couldn’t make it in. – 会好的 一切会没事的 – 我弟弟不能过来
[23:43] They closed the airports. 机场关闭了
[23:46] He’s all I’ve got. 他是我的一切
[23:50] I never thought I would die alone. 我从没想过自己会孤独地死去
[23:53] Well, what the hell am I, chopped liver? 那我算什么 无名小卒?
[23:57] You are not alone. 你并不孤独
[23:59] I’m gonna sit here with you till they kick me out. 我会呆在这里直到你炒了我
[24:08] Okay? 好点了吗?
[24:09] Thanks. 谢谢
[24:11] Okay, I get Stafford’s human virus theory. 我知道Stafford的人类病毒理论
[24:13] And I agree that this guy is living, breathing viral scum, 我同意这混蛋就是个移动的病毒
[24:16] but I don’t see a pattern here. Yeah, it took us a minute, too. – 但这没什么规律可寻 – 没错 我们也花了点时间
[24:19] But look again. 可你再看看
[24:20] All are places that have high-volume turnover and only one or two entrances or exits. 所有地方人流都很大 只有一个或两个出入口
[24:25] And each place has one object almost everybody touches… 每个地方有一处是每个人都会碰到的…
[24:27] the turnstile, the gas pump, the… the keyboard on the A.T.M. machine. 十字转门 气泵 ATM机上的键盘
[24:31] One touch, maximum casualties. 碰一个地方 就有大量伤亡人员
[24:33] Maybe Dani and the other nine were all at some as-yet-unidentified cluster. 也许Dani和其他九个人都到过 一些到目前为止都未被察觉的地方
[24:37] With one exit and minimal security. 只有一个出口以及极少的安保
[24:40] Let’s look at the other ten timelines again. 再看看这十个人的行程安排
[24:43] Why are you bringing your cell phone? 为什么带手机?
[24:45] There is absolutely nothing legal about what we are doing, 我们这是地地道道的违法行为
[24:48] so I want to be sure to at least get a video consent from the patient before I administer anything. 所以我想在我们行动之前 能至少得到一名病人的许可视频
[24:54] She’ll give it. 她会配合的
[24:55] And I just want to say thank you. 我只想说谢谢你
[24:59] I know I can be a pain. 我知道我这么做让你很为难
[25:00] I’m not breaking pretty much every rule there is just to get your harpy claws out of my ass. 我并不是个不守规矩的人 这么做只是为了摆脱你的魔掌
[25:07] You were right. 你是对的
[25:08] This is probably the only shot I have at getting a human trial against one of the deadliest viruses on the planet. 这也许是我唯一一次在人体上 同这个星球上最致命的病毒对抗的机会
[25:13] So… 接下来…
[25:18] Let’s go virus hunting. 准备捕获病毒
[25:38] Kate.
[25:47] Megan? What are you doing here? – 你在这里干嘛?
[25:50] I’m like Marburg. I’m impossible to get rid of. 我就跟马尔堡病毒一样 别想把我赶出去
[25:54] We’re gonna try to change that. 我们要努力改变现状
[25:58] It’s experimental. 这是次实验
[26:00] There’s no guarantee it’s gonna work, but… I have to give it a shot. 不敢保证这会奏效 但是…我想试一试
[26:07] Thank you. Hey. – 谢谢 – 嘿
[26:09] What are girlfriends for? 朋友是拿来做什么的?
[26:14] I, Marcel Trevino, 我 Marcel Trevino
[26:16] give you my consent to do this test. 同意做这个实验
[26:21] Do it, doc. I give my consent. 来吧 医生 我同意
[26:23] Wait. 等等
[26:25] Hey. What are you doing? You said you would give it to Kate. 嘿 你在做什么? 你说过会给Kate的
[26:28] No, I specifically didn’t say that. Mr. Trevino’s a much better test subject. 不 我没有明确说过 Trevino先生是一个更好的实验对象
[26:32] There’s more of the pathogen in his bloodstream. 他的血液中有更多的病原体
[26:34] It’ll be easier for the vaccine to recognize the virus and neutralize it. 这样疫苗就能更容易找到和中和病毒
[26:41] Who the hell are you to decide who lives or dies? 你凭什么决定谁生谁死?
[26:43] Who are you? 你凭什么阻止我?
[27:15] Flatline! Let’s go! Let’s go! 心跳停止 快点 快点
[27:22] I got ’em. 在我这
[27:29] Still dropping! 还在下降
[27:37] I almost gave you an untested vaccine. 我差点给你一个未测试过的疫苗
[27:40] I could’ve killed you. 我差点害死你
[27:42] You wanted to help me. 你只是想要帮我
[27:44] I can’t tell you how much it means to me that you tried. 我无法形容你所尝试的对我有多重要
[27:48] I just killed that man. 我刚杀了那个人
[27:52] Nobody killed anybody. 没人被杀
[27:53] He was dying. You tried to save him. It didn’t work. 他就快死了 你试图挽救他 不过是没成功
[27:56] No, it didn’t just not work. It killed him. 不是没成功 根本就是害死了他
[27:58] It was our best chance. 那是我们最好的机会
[28:02] Our last chance. 最后的机会
[28:07] I’m sorry. 我失陪一下
[28:13] Look at me. 看着我
[28:16] I’m gonna tell you the same thing I told Curtis. 我也跟Curtis说过同样的话
[28:20] The one place you’re not gonna catch this guy is sitting here holding my hand watching me die. 坐在这握着我的手看我死 是抓不住那家伙的
[28:25] No. I’m not leaving you. 不我不会离开你
[28:29] You have been a truly good friend, 你是一个真正的朋友
[28:31] which sounds odd, considering we’ve never really seen eye-to-eye. 听起来有点怪 主要是咱们从未坦诚相对
[28:36] But… if you really want to be there for me, 但如果你真把我当朋友看
[28:40] go catch this guy. 就抓住那家伙
[28:42] Don’t let him infect even one more person. 别让他再感染更多的人
[29:05] That’s odd. What’s odd? – 奇怪 – 奇怪什么
[29:10] Trevino’s liver. Trevino’s dead? – Trevino的肝脏 – Trevino死了?
[29:13] Four hours ago. I tried to call you. 四小时前 我曾试图打电话给你
[29:17] Oh, I’ve been, uh, trying to piece together Dani’s timeline. 哦 我正在查Dani之前的行踪
[29:20] Right. Your way. How’s that going? 好 继续 怎么样了
[29:22] I know where she was every hour of every day for her last 72 hours. 我知道她过去三天每一小时都去了哪
[29:27] That’s great. 那太好了
[29:27] All except for one hour on day one between 2:00 and 3:00 P.M. 除了第一天下午两点到三点的那一小时
[29:32] I know, I know. It’s only an hour, but it’s unaccounted for. 我知道虽然只是一小时 但没法查清
[29:34] And so is where and how she got this damn thing. 因此就更没法查出她在哪和如何染上的病毒
[29:37] Well, this is where it all started, right here, at least for us, 这里是整个事情开始的地方 至少对咱们俩
[29:41] with those two. 和那两个而言
[29:46] You know, he kept saying that he’d seen Dani somewhere before. 你知道的 他一直说他见过Dani
[29:49] And at first, I thought it was just some tired old pickup line, 一开始我以为不过是俗套的搭讪话
[29:52] but what if it wasn’t? They both have this disease, 但如果不是呢? 他们俩都染上了这种病
[29:54] they’re both outliers, they met somewhere before, 他们都是边缘人 他们见过面
[29:56] and she has an hour missing in her timeline. 她还有一小时不知所踪
[30:01] Not in Trevino’s timeline. 跟Trevino的记录对不上
[30:03] The FBI double-checked it and reconfirmed it down to the millisecond. FBI已经核实到了毫秒
[30:06] It’s right there in his file. 就在他的档案里
[30:16] 2:30 to 3:00, he was on the number 24 crosstown bus. 从2:30到3:00 他在24路城际公车上
[30:22] A bus… 一辆公车
[30:23] a high-volume place with only one or two exits 大体积且只有一两个出口
[30:26] where people have to touch the same thing. 人们还会触摸相同的东西
[30:27] Didn’t Dani drive a car? It was in the shop all last week. – Dani不是有辆车吗 – 它上周一直在商店里
[30:29] This whole time, I’ve been looking at where she went, not how she got there. 我一直在想她去了哪 而不是她如何去
[30:33] She took the damn bus. 她上了那该死的汽车
[30:39] So what are we looking at? Security footage from the number 24 bus. – 我们现在在看什么呢 – 24路公车的监控录像
[30:47] That’s one of our outliers. 那是其中一个边缘人
[30:48] Yeah. 没错
[30:51] There’s Dani. 那是Dani
[30:57] Marcel Trevino.
[30:59] I count eight out of our ten outliers. 我看到10个边缘人中的8个
[31:02] They all touched the railing. Yeah. – 他们都摸了扶栏 – 没错
[31:07] The question is, who touched it first? I gotta go all the way back for that… – 问题是 谁最先摸了它 – 我得往回倒
[31:11] to the first passenger of the day. 直到那天的第一个乘客
[31:38] His name is Jacob Mount. 他的名字是Jacob Mount
[31:41] He’s got a bachelor’s in biochemistry from state. 他拥有生物化学学士学位
[31:45] He was working on his degree in population study at Oxford 曾在牛津做过人口研究
[31:47] when he dropped off the grid for eight months. 之后他消失了8个月
[31:49] Suddenly, he’s back, applying for menial jobs at the W.H.O., 他后来又突然回来 曾向世界卫生组织
[31:54] the Penn Public Health Laboratory, the C.D.C. 宾州公共卫生实验室和疾控中心申请谋职
[31:56] Hey, don’t look at me. We didn’t hire this assclown. 别看我 我们可没雇这混球
[31:58] Well, the W.H.O. did, as an intern in one of their facilities in upstate Pennsylvania, 世界卫生组织雇了 让他在宾州北部的一个研究所里实习
[32:03] the one that stores level 4 biohazardous viral strains, 就是那个存着4级生化危险病毒株
[32:07] including our friends Ebola and Marburg. 包括埃博拉和马尔堡病毒的研究所
[32:10] He was fired six months ago evicted from his apartment three months ago, 他6个月前被解雇 3个月前从公寓里被赶出来
[32:15] current address… unknown. 现在的住址还不能确定
[32:17] So here’s what we know, ladies and gents… 女士们先生们 我们知道的有
[32:20] who he is, where he’s been, 他是谁 他去过哪
[32:24] what he’s spreading, 他所传播的
[32:25] and how he’s spreading it. 和他是如何传播的
[32:28] Here’s what we don’t know… 我们不知道的是
[32:29] where the hell he is now and what the hell he’s gonna do next. 你现在在哪 他还会做什么
[32:34] As local law enforcement remain mum about the progress of the investigation, 由于当地执法机关对调查情况仍三缄其口
[32:37] the average Philadelphian we talked to reels from shock to fear to anger to sorrow, 受采访的费城平民已从震惊 变为恐惧 愤怒和哀愁
[32:43] but all of them want to know, 所有人都想知道
[32:45] who is John Q. Plague… 谁是John Q. Plague
[32:47] and where is he now? 还有他在哪
[33:06] A bank, a coffee shop, church, 银行 咖啡店 教堂
[33:10] gas station, and now a bus. 加油站 现在是公车
[33:13] Seven clusters, seven very different targets, 7个聚集地 7个完全不同的目标
[33:16] and Mount hasn’t retraced his steps once. Mount还从未在同一个地方出现两次
[33:20] The question is, what’s the next target? 问题是 下一个目标是什么
[33:23] Spin me some scenarios. 给我点建议
[33:27] Excuse me. Hello! 静一静 别闹了
[33:30] Actually, there are eight or nine clusters. 事实上 共有8到9个聚集地
[33:34] Eight or nine? What are you counting I’m not, Dr. Hunt? 8到9个? 我漏了什么吗 Hunt医生
[33:36] The two remaining outliers who were not on the bus… 剩下的两个聚集地不在公车上
[33:40] Viola Marks and Thomas Highchurch. Uh, they have nothing in common. – Viola Marks和Thomas Highchurch – 他们没有共同点
[33:43] Uh, yes, they do. Cimex lectularius. 不 他们有 床虱
[33:47] Excuse me? Bed bug bites. – 什么 – 被床上的臭虫咬过
[33:49] Uh, we’ve been looking for commonalities among all the outliers, 我们再找所有边缘人中的共同点
[33:52] and there were none among all ten, but those two both had bed bug bites. 这十人没有共同点 但这两人都被床虱咬过
[33:56] Now they didn’t get Marburg from those bites, but they did have them. 他们不是因为被咬才感染上马尔堡 但他们确实感染了
[33:59] There was an infestation of bed bugs at the Bingham Hotel last week. 宾厄姆旅馆上周有一场床虱灾
[34:04] Maybe our two outliers stayed there. Maybe our killer did, too. – 也许我们的两个边缘人去过那儿 – 说不定我们的杀手也去过
[34:08] Let’s go. 行动起来吧
[34:12] Dunlop.
[34:13] You’re with us. 你跟我们走
[34:18] FBI!
[34:24] Nobody here. 这没人
[34:25] – Damn it! – Clear. – 该死 – 安全
[34:27] Bathroom’s clear. Look, the desk clerk said he was sick when he checked in. – 浴室没人 – 听着 前台职员说他入住时已经病了
[34:31] He’s even sicker now. He doesn’t have much time left. He couldn’t have gone far. 他现在病得更重 他撑不了多久 走不远的
[34:35] Well, if he’s going out soon, he’s going out big. 如果他要干 就肯定干大的
[34:37] But where? 但是在哪呢
[34:45] DI********* (德克兰街小学)
[34:47] He’s gonna hit the school. You guys, with me! 是学校 伙计们 跟我走
[34:53] No, guys, wait, wait, wait. The elementary school doesn’t make any sense. 不 等等 学校说不通
[34:56] That place has way too many entrances and exits. It’s not his M.O. 那地方有太多出入口 这不符合他的作案风格
[35:00] Then he’s not going there. 他就不会去那的
[35:02] But he doesn’t have much time, right? 但他没多少时间了 不是吗
[35:04] Okay, so… 没错
[35:06] where’s he going? 他要去哪
[35:08] What does he need in order to feed? 他需要什么条件才会行动
[35:10] One or two entrances, one touchstone, maximum exposure. 一两个入口 一个扶手 暴露最大化
[35:16] The only one that fits… the subway. 唯一符合条件的 是地铁
[35:45] Jacob Mount!
[35:47] Freeze! 别动
[35:51] Ironic, 真讽刺
[35:53] ’cause nothing ever truly freezes… 因为没有什么会真正不动
[35:56] Get out of here! …even when frozen. – 离开这 – 即使是停住不动的时候
[35:59] Life and death march on. 生与死不会停止交替
[36:02] Go ahead. Shoot. 来啊 开枪
[36:06] Help me splatter my blood over all these people. 帮我把血尽情挥洒在这群人身上吧
[36:10] Help me 帮帮我
[36:12] cull this herd. I said freeze. – 屠了这些猎物 – 我说过别动
[36:15] Shoot. Shoot. 开枪 开枪
[36:17] We figured you’d plan something like this. 我们知道你有这样的计划
[36:20] Don’t move. 别动
[36:50] Nice working with you. 很高兴和你一起工作
[36:51] Hopefully the next time, things will go more smoothly. No next time. I just got fired. – 希望下一次事情会更顺利 – 没下次了 我刚被解雇了
[36:56] What? Why? 什么 为啥
[36:57] I’ll admit, your charm is a bit limited, but you did just track down a deadly virus. 我得承认尽管你没什么魅力 但你刚发现了一个致命病毒
[37:02] Yeah, and I… 话是这么说
[37:03] stole a vaccine and killed a man with it. 但我偷了疫苗还杀了人
[37:06] Who was going to die anyway. 一个救不活的人
[37:08] Just because Trevino gave his verbal consent to be a test subject 即便Trevino答应成为实验对象
[37:12] doesn’t change the fact that it was an untested vaccine that killed him. 也改变不了被未经测试的疫苗杀死的事实
[37:16] Actually… 事实上
[37:20] I don’t think it did. 我不认为是疫苗的问题
[37:22] Come with me. Now. 跟我来 现在
[37:25] Something about Trevino’s liver hasn’t set right with me. Trevino的肝脏有个问题我一直不明白
[37:29] Look, see. Focal liver cell necrosis. 看 肝细胞坏死
[37:31] He had frickin’ Marburg, Megan. The Marburg virus and necrotic liver cells go together. 又染上了马尔堡 Megan 病毒当然会导致肝细胞坏死
[37:35] But what if the Marburg was masking liver damage that was already present? 但如果马尔堡只是破坏已损害的肝脏呢
[37:39] Remember one of the drugs he was taking… antabuse… used to treat severe alcoholism? 记得他当时正服用一种药安塔布司 来治疗酗酒?
[37:43] This guy shouldn’t have been anywhere near alcohol, but look at his tox screen. 这家伙体内本不该有酒精 但看看毒检报告
[37:47] His blood alcohol was .2. He was intoxicated. 他血液的酒精含量达到了0.2 他根本是伶仃大醉
[37:50] Somebody gave him a drink in the last 24 hours, 有人在过去的24小时给他灌了酒
[37:52] and his liver was so damaged, he couldn’t detoxify it. 他的肝脏太过脆弱 根本无法承受
[37:55] So your theory is that a guy who was exposed to the deadliest virus on the planet 你的理论是一个接触过 这星球上最致命病毒
[38:00] and shot with an experimental medication 且被注射过还处在试验阶段药品的人
[38:02] actually died from a drink? Yes. – 实际上是死于酗酒? – 是的
[38:05] Your vaccine could still work. 你的疫苗可能并没问题
[38:44] Welcome back, darling. 欢迎回来 宝贝
[39:39] Mrs. Alvarez, I… Alvarez太太 我…
[39:42] I’m Peter… 我是Peter
[39:46] Dani’s friend. Dani的朋友
[39:55] Dani told me all about you. Dani告诉了我你的事
[40:25] Hey. You’re looking a lot better. 嘿 你看起来好多了
[40:29] Thank you, Dr. Stafford. 谢谢你 Stafford医生
[40:33] Hey, Dr. Stafford. 嘿 Stafford医生
[40:35] Or Charlie? What do I call you after you saved my life? 还是Charlie? 在你救我一命后我该怎样称呼你呢
[40:39] Call me Staff. 叫我Staff
[40:41] Like the infection? 就像那传染病一样?
[40:43] But cuter. 但可爱得多
[40:46] Megan told me you got fired ’cause of what you did for us. Megan告诉了我你为了我们而被解雇了
[40:49] I’m actually sad about losing my lab. 我其实是因没了实验室而难过
[40:52] It took me ten years to get the decor just right. 我花了十年才把它建成现在那样
[40:55] Well, I doubt you’ll be unemployed for long, but… 虽然我知道你不会失业很久
[40:59] I do have a subbasement at the M.E.O. going unused. 但我在法医办有一处废弃的地下室
[41:03] Are you propositioning me? 你是在给我提供工作吗
[41:05] Just temporarily, till your next job comes. 仅仅是暂时性的 直到你找到工作
[41:09] The space is available and maybe 那地方很宽敞
[41:11] we get some free lab work on the side? 也许我们可以在那做免费实验?
[41:15] Well, you may regret that offer. 你可能会后悔这个提议
[41:17] It’s, uh, it’s said that I don’t play well with others. 人们说我不太好相处
[41:21] Have you met Megan Hunt? 你见过Megan Hunt吗
[41:28] A city mourns. 不经历风雨
[41:30] A city heals. 怎见得彩虹
[41:32] Our home, brave Philadelphia, survives. 我们的家 勇敢的费城 活了下来
[41:35] We at Channel 4 would like to thank the heroic members of law enforcement, 这里是频道4 我们要感谢执法机关
[41:39] the FBI, and the C.D.C. for all of their hard work… FBI 疾控中心的同志们和他们辛勤的汗水
[41:41] Hey, they didn’t even mention you, mom. How lame. 嘿 他们根本没提到你 妈妈 真差劲
[41:44] I had a lot of help, honey. I’m not a superhero. 有很多人帮助我 宝贝 我不是一个人在战斗
[41:49] Aidan called you, like, a million times. Aidan一直不停地打电话给你
[41:51] He did? What did you tell him? 是吗 你跟他说什么了吗
[41:53] That you were out saving the city. 我告他你正在忙着拯救城市
[41:55] Lacey.
[41:56] What? Someone’s gotta sing your praises around here. 怎么了 做了好事要敢于留名
[41:59] Good girl. What did he say? 好孩子 他说什么了吗?
[42:02] He said of course you were saving the city and just to call him back when you were done. 他说那还用说 只不过你完事了要打给他
逝者之证

Post navigation

Previous Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 逝者之证(Body of Proof)第2季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme