时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Never again do I let you pick the movie. What are you talking about,man? That was awesome. | – 以后我再也不会让你来挑电影了 – 说什么呢 刚刚的电影明明很好看 |
[00:08] | I just need a second. | 等我下 |
[00:11] | Oh,my God,dude. You are so in. Aw,shut up,man. | – 伙计 你希望很大啊 – 别扯了 |
[00:15] | I’m serious. She’s into you. She did tell me that she thinks you’re cute. | – 我没骗你 她喜欢你 – 她确实和我说过你很可爱 |
[00:18] | See? So where should we go next? | 看到没 那我们接下来去哪 |
[00:22] | I don’t know,dude. It’s kinda late. I don’t think my parents would be cool with me staying out. | 我不知道 有点晚了诶 要是知道我在外过夜 爸妈一定会超不爽 |
[00:25] | No,you cannot pass this up. At least call them and ask to see if you can stay out. | 别放弃 至少给他们打个电话问问 |
[00:29] | Well,what if they’re already asleep? My dad’s gonna get pissed off. | 万一他们已经睡了呢 我爸会抓狂的 |
[00:32] | Wait. You can use that app you showed me, that lets you check your home security cameras. | 等等 你可以用那个连着你家探头的应用 |
[00:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:44] | Uh,okay. | 让我看看 |
[00:46] | They’re not watching TV,but the lights are still on. | 他们没在看电视 但灯还亮着 |
[00:49] | Maybe my dad’s in his office. He’s still up. | 我爸可能在办公室里 他还醒着 |
[00:54] | Something’s weird. What… what is that? | 有些不对劲 那是什么 |
[00:56] | Oh,my God. | 天啊 |
[01:02] | Hey. Very nice. | 你家不错啊 |
[01:14] | – Sit here. – Ooh. | – 坐在这儿 – 哦 |
[01:15] | It’s gonna be like that,is it? | 你确定想要吗 |
[01:22] | There’s no rush. Oh,God. | – 别急 慢慢来 – 天啊 |
[01:25] | I’m really nervous. I am so nervous. I haven’t done this in so long. | 我真的是太紧张了 我好久没这么做了 |
[01:29] | You’re doing fine,believe me. – Yeah? – Yeah. | 你做得很好 没骗你 – 真的? – 真的 |
[01:31] | I feel really stupid. Well,you look gorgeous. | – 我真的是太笨拙了 – 你看上去美极了 |
[01:45] | Maybe I should get that. You shouldn’t. | – 我应该去接一下 – 别去 |
[01:50] | Okay. Hello? | – 好吧 – 喂? |
[01:54] | Megan,are you there? | Megan 你在吗? |
[01:56] | Pick up. It’s Peter. | 快点接电话 我是Peter |
[01:58] | I can hear you. | 我都听见你了 |
[02:07] | So how was the date with the gardener? | 所以你和那园丁的约会如何 |
[02:10] | He’s not a gardener. He’s a landscape architect. | 他不是园丁 他是景观设计师 |
[02:13] | And you are only saying that because you’re jealous. | 你这么叫他只是因为你嫉妒了 |
[02:15] | Well,I’ll admit,I did get a little joy out of interrupting your night. | 好吧 我承认坏了你的好事 我确实有点幸灾乐祸 |
[02:19] | Actually,your call came just in time. | 说实话 你的电话来得正是时候 |
[02:20] | Oh,it was that bad,huh? No,it was that good. | – 哇有那么糟糕? – 好得很呢 |
[02:39] | Why are you two out here jibber jawing? The body’s inside. | 你们俩在外磨叽些什么啊 尸体在里面 |
[02:43] | Curtis,what are you doing here? I’m the chief medical examiner. That’s what I’m doing here. | – Curtis 你来这干嘛 – 我是法医主任 这是我来这的理由 |
[02:47] | Acting chief,I believe. | 代理主任吧 |
[02:49] | I just meant that Kate doesn’t usually turn up at the crime scene. | 我记得Kate通常不会在犯罪现场出现啊 |
[02:51] | That’s the old chief. This is how the new chief rolls. | 那是以前的规矩 现在是新主任的规矩 |
[03:02] | All right,Detective. | 好吧 警探 |
[03:04] | Run it down. | 说明案情 |
[03:08] | Looks like it started as a home invasion robbery,sir. | 看上去是一起入室抢劫案 长官 |
[03:12] | There have been two in the area with the same M.O. | 这区域还有两起犯罪手法相同的案件 |
[03:15] | with the victims being bound and gagged. But this is the first one to turn deadly. | – 受害者都被绑住以及封口 – 但这是第一起死亡案例 |
[03:19] | My guess is,he refused to open the safe and the killer or killers must have snapped. | 我猜测他拒绝打开保险箱 绑匪就失去了理智 |
[03:22] | Nice cut. | 伤口很干净 |
[03:24] | Judging from the blood, I’d say a severed carotid. | 从血迹来看 应该是颈动脉被割断 |
[03:28] | Probably bled out in seconds. What a shame. Beautiful family. | – 几秒钟就失血致死了 – 真可惜 好端端的家就被毁了 |
[03:31] | – Curtis! – No! Gloves! – What? – – Fingerprints. | – 不! 戴手套! – 什么? – 会留下指纹! |
[03:34] | The room hasn’t been dusted yet. My bad. Guess I’m a little rusty. | – 这房间还没被清理过 – 是我的错 我今天有点不在状态 |
[03:38] | Yeah,maybe that’s just how the new chief rolls. | 是啊 或许这就是新主任的规矩 |
[03:41] | You know what? So who is he? | – 你又知道了 – 那么他是谁 |
[03:45] | His name is Michael Lux. He’s the co-owner of a high-end jewelry store. | 他叫Michael Lux 一家高级珠宝店的合伙人 |
[03:48] | Maybe that’s the reason he was a target. His son found him over the Internet. | 或许这就是为什么他成为目标 他的儿子通过网络发现了他 |
[03:52] | He logged into the home cameras. | 他登陆了家里的探头 |
[03:55] | The killer stole the hard drive that would’ve recorded the crime. | 凶手偷走了记录罪证的硬盘 |
[03:59] | According to the son, | 他儿子说 |
[04:00] | this guy was the perennial father of the year. | 他是年中无休的好父亲 |
[04:02] | What about the wife? Where’s she? That’s a good question. | – 那他妻子呢 她在哪 – 问得好 |
[04:05] | According to her calendar,Robyn had a church meeting tonight. She never showed. | 日历本写着她今晚本该去教堂聚会 但她没出现 |
[04:09] | Our worry is,the killer took her. We have alerts out everywhere. | 我们担心 可能凶手带走了她 我们已经在周围布下了警备 |
[04:12] | We’ve got people on their jewelry store. But so far,nothing. | 我们找了些在珠宝店工作的人 但目前为止毫无进展 |
[04:15] | The later it gets… Yeah. | – 拖得越晚… – 是啊 |
[04:18] | Worse for her. | 她生还的可能性越小 |
[04:25] | Hey,have they… have they found my mom yet? | 呃 他们…找到我妈妈了吗 |
[04:28] | I… I keep calling her,but she… she doesn’t pick up. | 我…我一直给她打电话 但她…一直没有接 |
[04:31] | Hey,don’t worry. They’ll find her. You’re a Detective,right? You tell him. | – 别担心 他们会找到她的 – 你是警探吧 你来告诉他 |
[04:35] | Actually,I’m with the M.E.’s office. I’m the chief. | 我实际上是法医办的主任 |
[04:40] | Your dad must have really been proud of you. | 你父亲一定非常引你为豪 |
[04:42] | He coached every sport I was in growing up, | 从小到大他陪着我训练 |
[04:44] | helped me study for tests. | 辅导我功课 |
[04:47] | I couldn’t have done any of it without him. Greg. | – 没有他 我一事无成 |
[04:51] | We’re gonna need to get you swabbed for D.N.A. I’m Dr. Hunt. | 我们要提取一下你的DNA 我是Hunt医生 |
[04:54] | – For what? – It’s just,you live here, | – 为什么 – 只是你住在这 |
[04:57] | so we expect your D.N.A. to be everywhere. | 所以你的DNA一定会遍布此地 |
[04:59] | If we have a sample,we can eliminate yours from any other D.N.A. we find. | 如果我们有样本 就可以排除你的DNA |
[05:03] | I just… | 我… |
[05:05] | I just want to talk to my mom,first,okay? | 我只是想先和妈妈说话 行吗 |
[05:09] | Look,I’m trying to… | 看 我试着和她… |
[05:16] | Everybody,quiet. | 所有人安静 |
[05:18] | Listen. | 听 |
[05:23] | I don’t hear anything. | 我什么都听不到 |
[05:24] | Over here. | 来这里听 |
[05:28] | Hear it? | 听到了吗 |
[05:36] | The wife’s phone. | 妻子的电话铃声 |
[05:36] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[05:51] | Better wait here,boys. | 孩子 你最好等在这儿 |
[05:58] | Megan. | |
[06:02] | – Mom. – No. – No,Greg. Greg. – Let me go! | – 妈妈 – 不 – 不 Greg – 让我过去! |
[06:04] | – Let me go! Mom! – Greg… Mom. | – 让我过去! 妈! |
[06:08] | Mom! Mom! No! | 妈妈! 妈妈! 不! |
[06:24] | I’m sorry I’m late,mom. | 妈妈 很抱歉我来晚了 |
[06:25] | I know. It’s just that I slept over at Jenna’s last night, and… and then Tyler’s car battery died. | 我知道你会怎么想 我不过是昨晚睡在Jenna家 而Tyler的车电池又坏了 |
[06:29] | His mom was already gone shopping… That’s fine. That’s all good. | – 而他妈妈又出门购物去了 – 好啦没关系 我不介意 |
[06:31] | But you are late for your riding lesson, and I’m late for work. | 但你上学要迟到了 而我上班也迟了 |
[06:33] | Okay. Thanks,Tyler. No problem. | – 好 谢谢你 Tyler – 不客气 |
[06:36] | Bye,Jenna. Talk to you later. | 再见 Jenna 晚点聊 |
[06:43] | How old is Tyler anyway? Does he even have a license? | Tyler到底几岁啊 他有没有驾照啊 |
[06:45] | He’s 16 and he’s an excellent driver. He’s really cool. He’s got a band and everything. | 他16岁了 而且开车开得很好 他好酷啊 还有个乐队 |
[06:49] | I’m not sure I like the idea of you riding with any teenager, | 不管他有没有乐队 |
[06:52] | whether he has a band or not. | 让你坐青少年的车我都不放心 |
[06:56] | But,mom,Tyler’s not like that. Nothing’s gonna happen. | 但是妈妈 Tyler不是那种人 不会有什么事的 |
[06:58] | You’re right. It’s not. I’m laying down the law. | 好吧你说得对 我来定下规矩 |
[07:01] | No more riding in cars with boys. You can’t do that. Tyler’s gonna think I’m a total baby. | – 不许坐男生的车 – 你怎么能这样 Tyler会觉得我是个小屁孩 |
[07:05] | I don’t care what Tyler thinks. – But I do. – Lacey,get in the car. | – 我才不管Tyler怎么想呢 – 可是我在意 – Lacey 快上车 – 谢了 妈妈 给这星期开了个好头 |
[07:08] | Gee,thanks,mom. Great way to start off the week with you. | |
[07:19] | Listen up,y’all. | 各位 听着 |
[07:20] | There is a new sheriff in town, and this kind of waste isn’t gonna fly anymore. | 新警长要来了 再也不能像这样浪费了 |
[07:25] | These three boxes of gloves were full yesterday. | 这三盒手套昨天还是满的 |
[07:28] | Now unless everybody in here has five hands, there is no way they should be empty already. | 除非谁有五只手 否则不可能消耗得这么快 |
[07:33] | Uh,your highness. F… funny thing. | 呃 殿下? 好笑的是 |
[07:35] | I actually do have five hands. | 我实际上有5只手诶 |
[07:37] | Just put ’em in the freezer! Hey-oh! | 刚把它们放进冷藏库里了 |
[07:39] | Ethan,can you see how hard I’m not laughing right now? What is this? | Ethan 你看不出来我完全没在笑吗 那是什么 |
[07:45] | Uh,it’s gum. It’s disgusting. | 口香糖 恶心死了 |
[07:47] | And that? That keeps it from being wobbly. | – 那个呢 – 那个用来防止桌子摇晃 |
[07:51] | Mnh-mnh. No,no,and no. | 啧啧 完全不行 |
[07:54] | And I tell you what… if we can’t cut costs in supplies, | 告诉你们 如果我们不能节约物资 |
[07:57] | I may just have to start looking at personnel. | 我就只能找人事部来解决了 |
[08:00] | And you. | 还有你 |
[08:03] | Nice to see you joining us. | 你总算是来了 |
[08:05] | Michael and Robyn Lux are awaiting autopsy. I’ve already got Kate started on it. | Michael和Robyn Lux在等着尸检 我已经先让Kate开始了 |
[08:09] | Hey,w… wait… wait a minute. Those are my bodies. You’re late. Curtis don’t wait. | – 嘿 等下 那些尸体归我管 – 你来迟了 Curtis从不等人 |
[08:13] | Now go get your work on. | 好了现在快去工作 |
[08:23] | I want to make sure this tape gets bagged – for prints and D.N.A. – – Okay. | – 确保把这胶带分袋装好 检查指纹和DNA – 好的 |
[08:26] | Don’t blame me. It was not my idea to jump on your case. | 别怪我 不是我想要插手你的案子的 |
[08:29] | Oh,right. Just following orders,I’m sure. | 是啊 只不过循规蹈矩而已 我懂的 |
[08:31] | Who would’ve ever thought there was such a despot | 谁想得到这么个暴君 |
[08:34] | lurking in the big,soft,gooey body of Curtis? | 居然寄生于肥硕温吞的Curtis中呢 |
[08:37] | Well,power corrupts,I guess. Oh,please. I used to be chief. | – 权力令人堕落吧 – 行了 我也当过主任的 |
[08:40] | I never let it go to my head. | 我从来不敢放肆 |
[08:45] | Fine. I hope you don’t mind, I decided to take the wife. | 好 希望你别介意 我想着手检查那个妻子了 |
[08:47] | She offered at least a little mystery as to cause of death. Other than the tape,there’s really not a mark on her. | 她至少提供了关于死因的一些谜团 除了胶带 她脸上就没什么痕迹了 |
[08:52] | She has a rash on her cheek and both of her wrists. | 但她脸颊和俩手腕都起了疹子 |
[08:56] | Yes,I’m aware of the rash. | 是的 我注意到了 |
[08:57] | I meant nothing obvious to suggest cause of death. | 她的死因没什么明显线索 |
[09:01] | So how did you die? | 所以你到底是怎么死的呢 |
[09:03] | I’ve sat in this kitchen a hundred times. | 我坐在这厨房一百次都有了 |
[09:07] | Robyn over there at the stove, | Robyn在炉灶那儿 |
[09:11] | Mike at the counter,cold beer in his hand… | Mike在吧台那儿 手里拿着冰啤酒 |
[09:14] | I can picture ’em right now. Mr. Kreger,uh, | – 甚至现在那场景都可以浮现在我脑海中 – Kreger先生 |
[09:19] | you and Mike were business partners for ten years? | 你和Mike十年来一直是生意伙伴? |
[09:21] | Yeah,we,uh… | 是的 |
[09:23] | we had the store together for ten years,but,um… | 我们一起打理那家店有十年了 但… |
[09:26] | our friendship goes back forever. | 我们的友谊可以追溯到很久以前 |
[09:28] | I’m the one who introduced Mike and Robyn. | 我是Mike与Robyn的媒人 |
[09:31] | He was honestly the most… | 他是我见过的 |
[09:33] | focused and driven person I’ve ever known. | 最专注 最有行动力的人 |
[09:35] | Everything he did,he did right. Just look at that kid of theirs. | 所有事情他都做得有声有色 看看他们的孩子 |
[09:42] | Why didn’t he just open the damn safe? | 他干嘛就不开那该死的保险箱呢 |
[09:46] | They’d be alive right now. | 这样他们现在就还活着 |
[09:52] | Excuse me. | 我离开下 |
[09:57] | Greg. You can’t be here. | Greg 你不能来这儿 |
[10:00] | I just… I just want some of my things. | 我只是…我只是想来拿点东西 |
[10:03] | Very soon. I promise. | 不会耽误太长时间 我保证 |
[10:08] | So what happens next? I mean,to me. | 所以接下去我该怎么办 |
[10:13] | My parents are dead. What am I supposed to do? | 我的父母死了 我该做些什么? |
[10:16] | Child protective services hasn’t called you yet? | 儿童保护机构还没联系你吗 |
[10:22] | Well,you got a place to stay for now,right, | 你现在还有地方住的吧 |
[10:24] | with your buddy Travis? | 比如说你的好友Travis家? |
[10:26] | Yeah,but… but then what? | 是的 但…接下来呢 |
[10:44] | According to the insurance records, there are six pieces of jewelry unaccounted for. | 保险记录说 还有六件珠宝下落不明 |
[10:48] | Could be in the safe. Won’t know till it’s opened. | 可能在保险箱里 但若不打开我们都不知道 |
[10:51] | Just the same,let’s get these out to every pawnshop and fence we know, | 照老规矩 我们去每家当铺和销赃点 打打预防针 |
[10:54] | just in case someone tries… | 万一有人试图去…… |
[10:58] | What is it,Bud? | 怎么了 |
[11:01] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[11:05] | “L&P Plumbing.” So what? The other two home invasion robberies nearby, | – “L&P 水管公司” 那又如何 – 另外两家入室抢劫案 |
[11:09] | both had work done by L&P a week before they were hit. | 案发前一星期 都有这公司的人去过 |
[11:12] | Anybody interview the guy? Yeah. They decided it was a coincidence. | – 有谁去调查过吗 – 有 不过他们觉得是巧合 |
[11:17] | But a third time? I don’t buy it. | 但一连三次? 我才不信呢 |
[11:20] | We have sharp-force trauma | 脖子前侧从左至右 |
[11:22] | from the anterior left to the anterior right of the neck, | 有处尖利的外伤 |
[11:25] | serrated blade. | 锯齿状的刀锋 |
[11:27] | From the angle and position of the incision, | 从切口的角度位置判断 |
[11:29] | the killer was right-handed | 凶手是右撇子 |
[11:32] | and was positioned behind the decedent | 并且当他割破脖子时 |
[11:34] | when the laceration was made. | 他位于死者后方 |
[11:38] | Ethan,I need swabs. | Ethan 给我棉签 |
[11:39] | Oh,sorry. You find something? | – 对不起 – 你发现了什么 |
[11:43] | There are some cuts right above the incision. | 切口上有些伤口 |
[11:48] | Hesitation marks. | 犹豫的痕迹 |
[11:49] | The killer was unsure. Or the killer was threatening, | – 凶手并没有下定决心 – 或者凶手只是在威胁他 |
[11:53] | holding the knife to Mike’s throat, demanding that he open the safe. | 把刀架在Mike的喉咙 要求他打开保险箱 |
[11:56] | There’s something in them,probably from the knife. | 那里面有些什么东西 可能是来自刀 |
[11:58] | Robyn Lux died of simple asphyxia, but I still have a mystery. | Robyn Lux窒息而死 不过我还是有点疑问 |
[12:02] | What do you mean? With tape over her mouth,her nose was her only airway. | – 你指什么 – 胶带封住了她的嘴 她只能靠鼻子呼吸 |
[12:06] | But at some point,her sinuses became inflamed or congested. | 但同时 她的鼻窦发炎了 |
[12:09] | The thing is,though,there’s no sign of acute or chronic sinus condition. | 当然 没有迹象显示 她曾经患过急性或者慢性鼻窦炎 |
[12:12] | So what made ’em close up? The rash. | – 那到底是什么使她的管腔闭塞呢 – 疹子 |
[12:16] | She had an allergic reaction. Ethan,hand me… Thank you. | 她有过敏症状 Ethan 给我那…谢谢 |
[12:20] | You’re welcome. Yeah. | 不客气 没错 |
[12:22] | See the wheals and flares? – Yeah. – It’s contact urticaria. | 看到这的疹块及潮红应答了吗 那是接触性荨麻疹 |
[12:25] | She had a reaction to something she came in contact with. Maybe something from the killer. | – 她对所接触的某样东西过敏了 – 可能来自凶手 |
[12:31] | So,Lee,you did plumbing work at both these houses | 那么 Lee 你为这两家做管道工程 |
[12:34] | and both were hit by home-invasion robbers soon after. | 然后马上他们就遭抢劫 |
[12:39] | I work on a lot of houses. I’ve been over this with the cops. | 我又不止为这两家修理管道 而且我已经和警察谈过这事了 |
[12:44] | Those were robbery cops,Lee. | 他们是分管抢劫案的 Lee |
[12:46] | You’re talking to homicide now. | 而我们则是负责凶杀案 |
[12:49] | Another home invasion. | 另一起入室袭击 |
[12:50] | And guess whose card we found on the fridge. I got nothing to do with that. No way. | – 猜猜我们在冰箱上发现了什么 – 我和这案件毫无关系 |
[12:54] | Really? Because right now, | 真的吗 你知道吗 就现在 |
[12:57] | our guys are turning that house upside down. | 我们的人马正在把那个房子翻个底朝天 |
[13:00] | They’re gathering every hair | 收集不属于那房子的 |
[13:02] | and every discarded skin cell that doesn’t belong. | 所有毛发以及上皮细胞 |
[13:06] | What do you think they’re gonna find,Lee? | 你觉得他们会找到什么呢 Lee? |
[13:16] | You don’t trust Kate’s work,huh? | 你不相信Kate的手艺? |
[13:19] | I trust Kate just fine. | 我当然相信她 |
[13:21] | I just wanted to see the bodies side by side. | 我只是想把两具尸体做个对比 |
[13:23] | Sometimes when I look at the big picture, I find something that I missed. | 有时候看看这些放大的照片 我会发现一些错过了的线索 |
[13:27] | And? | 那么? |
[13:29] | Look at the restraint marks on Mike’s wrists | 看看Mike手腕上被捆绑的痕迹 |
[13:32] | and then look at Robyn’s. | 再看看Robyn的 |
[13:34] | His are severe. Hers are practically nonexistent. | 他的痕迹很深 而她的很浅 |
[13:37] | Well,he probably struggled a lot harder. | 或许他挣扎得更厉害些 |
[13:39] | That would certainly fit in with what we know about his personality. | 据我们所知这倒很符合他的性格 |
[13:42] | Right,but keep in mind that Robyn’s death was probably unintentional. | 没错 但要注意Robyn的死也许不是计划内的 |
[13:46] | Obviously,you have a theory. Yes,I do. | – 看来你有想法了 – 是的我有了 |
[13:49] | – Hmm? – The killer | – 嗯? – 凶手 |
[13:51] | loosely bound Robyn’s wrists so as not to hurt her | 有意把Robyn的手腕绑得送一些 不至于伤到她 |
[13:54] | and then put her in the closet to protect her. | 然后把她关在衣橱里 来保护她 |
[13:56] | Robyn Lux knew her killer. More than that. | – Robyn认识凶手 – 不只这样 |
[14:01] | He cared about her. | 他很关心她 |
[14:11] | Ethan,have you heard from the lab if they found out what caused Robyn Lux’s rash? | Ethan 实验室有没有弄明白 Robyn Lux的疹子是怎么回事? |
[14:15] | They called. I… I just haven’t had time to call them back. | 他们打过电话了 我…我还没功夫回电话 |
[14:18] | Curtis has me pulling cases for quality review. | Curtis让我做这些质量审查 |
[14:21] | Some of them don’t even qualify. | 有些甚至都不合格 |
[14:23] | It almost makes me long for the days when you were in charge. | 几乎都让我怀念起你当头儿的日子了 |
[14:26] | Wow. And to think I was this close to feeling sorry for you. | 哇 这让我几乎都要同情你了 |
[14:30] | Call the lab. Right. | – 给实验室打电话 – 好的 |
[14:34] | I’m watching you,you know? I do know,and it’s getting creepy. | – 我可盯着你呢 知道吗? – 当然知道 越来越可怕了 |
[14:37] | I got a delivery for Dr. Brumfield. Uh,right here. | – Brumfield医生的包裹 – 就这儿 |
[14:49] | What the hell? What… you think this is funny? | 这是神马? 这…你觉得可笑吗? |
[14:54] | This ain’t no damn joke. Gloves are disappearing,hundreds of ’em. | 这可不是什么笑话 确实有成百上千的手套就这样没了 |
[14:58] | Cases and cases gone,vanished. | 一包一包的 就消失了 |
[15:01] | Curtis,I’m a little concerned that maybe the pressure’s getting to you. | Curtis 我有点担心 你的压力太大了 |
[15:03] | You damn right,it’s getting to me. | 你TM说对了 压力是大了 |
[15:07] | And don’t think I’m not onto you. | 别以为我不会找你的茬儿 |
[15:09] | Viva LA revolucion! | 革命万岁! |
[15:14] | I know,I know call the lab,call the lab. | 我知道我知道 给实验室打电话 |
[15:21] | Hey,I talked to Peter. | 嗨 我和Peter谈过 |
[15:22] | He said you think,uh, the killer had feelings for Robyn. | 他说你认为凶手对Robyn有感情 |
[15:25] | You think I’m wrong. I think it’s a theory. | – 你不这么认为 – 我认为这也是一种说法 |
[15:29] | Her jewelry… it’s pretty nice stuff,high-end. Except for this piece right here. | – 她的珠宝 都是好东西 高级货 – 除了这一条 |
[15:33] | Yeah,she wore that under her clothes. We didn’t even find it till we had her undressed. | 是 她戴在衣服里边 我们帮她脱衣服的时候才发现的 |
[15:37] | I wonder what it meant to her. | 我想知道这对她有什么意义 |
[15:43] | Uh,could we… | 呃 我们能… |
[15:45] | pick this up later? | 等会再聊吗? |
[15:49] | That must be the gardener Peter was talking about. Landscape arch… just get out. | – 这一定是Peter说起的园丁喽 – 是景观设计师…赶紧出去先 |
[16:04] | So what do you say to me stealing you away for lunch? Oh,I can’t. I can’t. Not today. | – 你觉得让我带你溜出去吃个午餐怎么样? – 哦 我不行 今天不行 |
[16:09] | Work always comes first with you,doesn’t it? | 对你来说工作第一 对吧? |
[16:12] | Well,I could say no,but it seems a little bit too early to be lying to you,so… | 呃 我本可以说不是的 但好像现在就对你说谎有点早 所以… |
[16:17] | Okay. What about tonight? | 好吧 那今晚呢? |
[16:19] | Oh,I’ve got Lacey all week. | Lacey 这星期都会跟我一起 |
[16:22] | H… honestly,I just… I don’t know when my schedule is gonna lighten up. | 老实说 我…我真的不确定 什么时候会有时间 |
[16:27] | What are you doing,Megan? | 这是干嘛 Megan? |
[16:29] | I’m being honest. I just… | 我只是实话实说 我… |
[16:32] | there’s a lot going on with Lacey right now, and… and like you said,my job,and I… | 要照顾Lacey 还有…就像你说的 我的工作 我… |
[16:35] | you know,I just don’t know when there’s gonna be time for,you know,us. | 你知道 我不确定会有时间留给我们… |
[16:39] | How often do you think you’ve used that excuse to push someone away? | 这些借口你多久用一次 来把身边的人打发走? |
[16:44] | It’s not an excuse. | 这不是借口 |
[16:52] | What are you so scared of? I’m not. | – 那你怕什么? – 我没有 |
[17:06] | gonna go. | 得走了 |
[17:10] | It seems I have a growing talent for interrupting, | 看来我是有搅和好事的天赋 |
[17:12] | but the lab has I.D.’ed the allergen that caused Robyn Lux’s urticaria rash. | 但实验室找到了Robyn Lux荨麻疹的过敏源 |
[17:16] | It was a mixture of sea salt and lemon juice. Lemon juice is a pretty common cause of urticaria. | – 是海盐和柠檬汁的混合物 – 柠檬汁倒是荨麻疹很普遍的过敏源 |
[17:21] | Have you never cleaned anything? Lemon juice and sea salt is a metal polish. | 你到底有没有做过家务? 柠檬汁和海盐是金属抛光剂 |
[17:24] | Coin dealers use it to remove deposits without scratching the coins. | 钱币商为保证不划伤 用它来清理钱币 |
[17:28] | Dealers,as in high-end jewelry stores. | 钱币商 高级珠宝店里的那种 |
[17:31] | Like Mike’s partner Owen Kreger. | 就像Mike的合伙人 Owen Kreger |
[17:35] | Is this really what we’re gonna talk about? | 这就是我们要谈的? |
[17:37] | I… is this why I’m here? We found lemon juice on Robyn Lux’s cheek. | – 这…就是我为什么来这儿的原因? – 我们在Robyn Lux的脸颊上发现了柠檬汁 |
[17:42] | According to the M.E.,it was transferred there very close to the time that she died. | 根据检测 是在她死前不久被转移到她脸上的 |
[17:47] | We also found these documents in Mike’s safe. | 我们还在Mike的保险箱里发现了这些文件 |
[17:50] | They suggest that your partnership was in real trouble. In fact, | 文件上说你的合伙人地位岌岌可危 事实上 |
[17:53] | Mike wanted to dissolve it. “We’ve been business partners for ten years,friends forever.” | – Mike希望终止合作 – “我们已经合作了十年 是终身的朋友” |
[17:58] | What happened? Were you stealing from him? | 怎么了? 你偷了他的钱? |
[18:01] | Stealing? | 偷? |
[18:03] | We were 50/50 partners. I owned half of everything. | 我们是五五分成 我拥有一半的东西 |
[18:07] | He had nothing I wanted. | 他那里没什么我想要的 |
[18:10] | What about Robyn? | 那Robyn呢? |
[18:12] | Did you want her? | 你喜欢她吗? |
[18:14] | I’m beginning to think that this whole home invasion | 我开始觉得 这整个的入室抢劫 |
[18:18] | was really a plan to have Robyn all to yourself. | 只不过是你想得到Robyn的一个计划 |
[18:21] | Okay,if I wanted Robyn,why would I kill her? | 好吧 如果我喜欢她 为什么还要杀了她? |
[18:24] | You didn’t mean to. | 你不是有意的 |
[18:26] | It was Mike you were after. | 你是想杀了Mike |
[18:28] | You handled Robyn very gently. | 对待Robyn你很温柔 |
[18:31] | You bound her hands loosely. You put her in the closet to protect her. | 你把她的手绑得很松 把她藏在衣橱里保护她 |
[18:35] | You didn’t know she was going to have an allergic reaction. | 你不知道她会过敏 |
[18:40] | Did you caress her face? Is that how the lemon juice got there? | 你摸了她的脸吗? 所以才会有柠檬汁? |
[18:46] | Robyn was wearing… | Robyn戴着 |
[18:49] | this… | 这个… |
[18:51] | when she died. | 在她死的时候 |
[18:54] | Did you give that to her? | 是你给她的? |
[18:59] | I didn’t think she knew how I felt. | 我以为她不知道我的感觉 |
[19:05] | Mike… | |
[19:08] | he wasn’t good to her. | 对她并不好 |
[19:11] | Well,that’s not how you described him before. | 你原来可不是这么说的 |
[19:16] | She was so much more before she married him. | 她嫁给Mike之前不是这样的 |
[19:18] | I mean… she was ambitious | 我是说…她有野心 |
[19:22] | and she was funny. | 也很风趣 |
[19:25] | And he just took the life right out of her. | 是他抢走了她的生活 |
[19:30] | So… yeah. | 所以…是啊 |
[19:34] | I was in love with her. | 我爱她 |
[19:39] | But I didn’t do this. | 但这不是我干的 |
[19:43] | This wasn’t me. | 我不是凶手 |
[19:57] | Lace? | |
[20:04] | – I thought you had work all day today. – I do. | – 我以为你全天都上班 – 我是 |
[20:06] | And I have to get back. | 我还得回去 |
[20:09] | But I was feeling bad | 我感觉很糟 |
[20:11] | about the way things went down this morning. I haven’t seen you in a week, | 关于今早的事 我一周没见到你了 |
[20:15] | and it wasn’t a good way to start. | 那样的开始并不好 |
[20:17] | So I am sorry. | 所以 我很抱歉 |
[20:27] | What are those? | 这是什么? |
[20:32] | They’re for Tyler’s band. | 给Tyler乐队弄的 |
[20:35] | I’m not done with them. | 还没完成 |
[20:36] | I still need to take some photos, but I really hope he likes them. | 还需要些照片 我真的希望他会喜欢 |
[20:40] | Why wouldn’t he? Lace,these are great. | 他为什么不? Lace 这些都很棒 |
[20:45] | You,um… | 你 呃… |
[20:48] | you do know that… Tyler is 16, | 你知道…Tyler16岁了 |
[20:53] | and that boys,when they’re 16, | 那些男生 到16岁的时候 |
[20:56] | they’re different than boys that are your age… | 和你同年龄的男生是不一样的 |
[20:58] | O- oh,my God,mom. | 哦…天…天哪 妈妈 |
[21:00] | Are you trying to give me the talk? | 你真的要跟我谈这个? |
[21:15] | Do you know that this was actually pink when you first got it? | 你还记得吗 这个刚给你的时候是粉色的 |
[21:20] | Oh,for whatever reason, out of all the toys you got as a baby, | 不知道为什么 你小时候所有的玩具里 |
[21:24] | this was the one. | 只有这个 |
[21:26] | We could never go anywhere without stinky,remember? | 我们去哪都会带着的Stinky 还记得吗? |
[21:32] | And the only way you could sleep at night | 晚上也只有一个办法能让你睡着 |
[21:33] | is if she was tucked right there, | 就是把她放在这儿 |
[21:37] | right under your chin. | 放在你的脸旁边 |
[21:41] | Don’t forget,tomorrow’s parent-student-teacher meetings,so… | 别忘了 明天有家长会 所以… |
[21:46] | there’s no school. Yeah,I know. | – 明天不上课 – 是的 我知道 |
[21:48] | 1:30. Your dad’s gonna be there,too. | 1:30 你爸爸也会去的 |
[21:50] | And I’m going to Jenna’s tomorrow morning. I’ll have to have you pick me up. | 我明早要去Jenna家 需要你接送 |
[21:54] | Fine. I’ll get you right before the meeting. | 好的 家长会之前去接你 |
[22:15] | I was just calling you. We got the D.N.A. results from the duct tape on Robyn’s mouth. | 正准备打给你 粘在Robyn嘴上胶带的DNA有结果了 |
[22:19] | And? And they found an unknown sample. | – 是什么? – 他们找到了一个未知的样本 |
[22:21] | 50% match to Robyn,50% to Mike. So it’s Greg’s. | – 50%和Robyn 吻合 50%和Mike吻合 – 是Greg的 |
[22:25] | It’s not a shocker to find his D.N.A. in the house. | 在房子里有他的DNA也不奇怪啊 |
[22:27] | Except it doesn’t match the elimination sample we took from Greg. | 只不过这不符合我们从Greg那儿取的 用来做排除的DNA样本 |
[22:41] | What’s going on? When you did the autopsy on Robyn, | – 怎么了? – 你在给Robyn做尸检的时候 |
[22:44] | did you notice any signs of multiple births? | 有没有注意到多次生育的迹象 |
[22:47] | No. There was no evidence of vaginal delivery | 没有 并没有自然分娩的证据 |
[22:49] | and just the one C- section scar,unless… | 只有一道剖腹产的伤疤 除非… |
[22:52] | Unless? Sometimes O.B.s,to minimize scarring, | – 除非? – 有些时候助产术能减少伤疤 |
[22:55] | do a second C-section on top of the first,and wow. | 在第一次的基础上再做剖腹产 哇 |
[22:59] | This doctor was good. | 这医生真不错 |
[23:01] | Yeah,so there is a second scar. | 是啊 所以这有第二条伤疤 |
[23:03] | The Luxes have another child out there somewhere. | 这么说Lux家还有一个孩子 |
[23:23] | Travis. We need to talk to Greg. | Travis 我们得和Greg谈谈 |
[23:27] | He’s asleep,I think. | 他在睡觉 我想 |
[23:30] | He was up all night again. | 他又整夜没睡 |
[23:32] | Can I help? Depends. | – 我能帮什么忙吗? – 看情况 |
[23:34] | How much do you know about Greg’s brother? Greg doesn’t have a brother. | – 关于Greg的兄弟 你了解多少? – Greg没有兄弟 |
[23:38] | We checked birth and school records. Aaron Lux would be 20 years old. | 我们查过出生记录和学校档案 Aaron Lux现在应该20岁了 |
[23:42] | No,I’ve known Greg since sophomore year. There isn’t any brother. | 没有啊 我从十年级起就认识Greg了 他没有哥哥 |
[23:45] | No,no,there… there is,actually,Travis. | 不 不 是…是有一个 Travis |
[23:49] | I’m sorry I… I never told you. | 对不起 我没告诉过你 |
[23:51] | It’s just… we don’t talk about him. | 只是…我们从不谈起他 |
[23:54] | Aaron was a screw up. | Aaron是个惹祸精 |
[23:57] | He had a real problem living under my parents rules, | 他不喜欢我父母的管教 |
[23:59] | so he took off, ran away about four years ago. | 所以四年前就离家出走了 |
[24:03] | Greg,I was in your house. I didn’t see a hint of your brother anywhere. | Greg 我在你们家 没有看到一点关于你哥哥的痕迹 |
[24:08] | That’s how my dad decided it was gonna be… | 是我爸爸做的决定 |
[24:11] | like he didn’t exist. | 假装他不存在 |
[24:15] | I think he just wanted it to be easier for my mom. | 我想他只是想让我妈妈好受些 |
[24:17] | I… it broke her heart when Aaron left, | 我…他离开的时候妈妈伤透了心 |
[24:20] | so he just took any trace of him | 所以爸爸把他所有的东西 |
[24:22] | and removed it from the house. | 都从房子里扔了出去 |
[24:25] | That was it. Do you know where Aaron is now? | – 就是这样 – 你知道Aaron现在在哪吗? |
[24:28] | Why? Do you think he’s the one that did this? | 怎么? 你们认为是他干的? |
[24:30] | We just want to find him and talk to him,okay? | 我们只是想找到他 和他谈谈 |
[24:34] | Can you help us? | 你能帮忙吗? |
[24:37] | Yeah,when… when he left, | 他…他离开后 |
[24:39] | he s… supposedly went up to Alaska | 他…应该是去了阿拉斯加 |
[24:41] | to work on some boat. | 在一条船上工作 |
[24:43] | I never heard from him after. | 从那以后就不知道了 |
[24:48] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[24:49] | Thanks,buddy. | 谢了 |
[24:56] | You said you were chief of something,right? | 你说你是主任什么的 对吗? |
[24:59] | Well,I… look,this… this guy from social services keeps calling Travis’ mom. | 有一个社工 一直给Travis的妈妈打电话 |
[25:03] | He wants to take me outta here. I’m chief M.E.,Greg. | – 他想把我带走 – 我只是法医办的主任 Greg |
[25:06] | I really don’t have a lot to do about that. Please. | – 我帮不了你什么的 – 求你了 |
[25:10] | Can’t you do something? – I… I just don’t want to go… – Okay. | – 您能做点什么吗? 我…我不想离开 – 好吧 |
[25:13] | – to a place where there’s a bunch of s… – Okay. | – 让我去一个全都是… – 好吧 |
[25:15] | Okay,look,I can’t promise anything, | 好吧 听着 我不能保证任何事 |
[25:18] | but I’ll see what I can do. | 但我会看看能做什么 |
[25:21] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[25:44] | That singer right there, that’s Tyler. | 那个唱歌的 就是Tyler |
[25:47] | Lacey has a big crush on him. What makes you say that? | – Lacey非常喜欢他 – 你怎么知道? |
[25:51] | Well,first of all,he is the lead singer, | 首先 他是乐队的主唱 |
[25:54] | so I probably don’t need to say anything more. | 所以基本上什么都不用说了 |
[25:57] | But she just lights up when she talks about him. | 每当说起他的时候 她整个人都神采飞扬的 |
[26:06] | Him? Mm-hmm. | – 就他? – 是啊 |
[26:08] | I don’t know. I’ve never heard her mention him. | 我不知道 我从没听她提过 |
[26:23] | Hey,girl. – Hey. – Hey. Aren’t they amazing? | – 你好啊 小姑娘 – 他们是不是很棒? |
[26:26] | – Yeah. – And this isn’t even their best song. | – 是啊 – 这还不是他们最好的歌呢 |
[26:27] | You should hear the one Tyler wrote. He’s,like,a musical genius. | 你该听听Tyler写的那首 他就是个音乐天才 |
[26:30] | Yeah,no,no,they sound great,baby. They sound great. | 是啊是啊 他们是不错 宝贝 |
[26:33] | But we gotta go,though,okay? I know,but go grab your stuff. | 但我们得走了 好吗? 去拿你的东西 |
[26:37] | – Come on. – Okay. Okay,stop gloating. | – 去吧 – 好吧 – 别在那幸灾乐祸的 – 为什么? 我正开心呢 |
[26:41] | Why? I’m so good at it. | |
[26:44] | Oh… no. | 哦…不 |
[26:46] | Oh,you have got to… Tyler has a girlfriend. | – 哦 你得… – Tyler有个女朋友 |
[26:49] | Well,he is the lead singer. | 是啊 谁让他是主唱呢 |
[26:54] | Bye,Lacey. | 再见 Lacey |
[26:55] | Bye,guys. Bye. | 大家再见 |
[27:01] | All right. Aaron Lux… | 来瞧瞧 Aaron Lux… |
[27:04] | Photo’s from Alaskan Fish and Game. | 来自阿拉斯加钓鱼爱好者协会的照片 |
[27:07] | He applied for a crabbing license back in ’08. Mm-hmm. | – 他在08年申请了捕蟹许可 – 嗯 |
[27:09] | State database doesn’t have a current address. | 数据库里并没有他的地址 |
[27:11] | Considering his D.N.A. is on his dead mother, I got a feeling he’s a lot closer than Alaska. | 鉴于他母亲身上有他的DNA 我觉得他不会在阿拉斯加那么远的地方 |
[27:15] | I’ve already got his photo out wide. | 我已经把他的照片散布到网上了 |
[27:18] | Morris. | |
[27:21] | Where? All right,just stall him. | 在哪里? 好吧 先拖住他 |
[27:23] | Uh,tell him you need a second appraiser. Tell him that all the cash is locked in the safe. | 告诉他一名估价师不够 或是所有钱都锁在保险箱里了 |
[27:27] | Just keep him there. | 总之把他拖住 |
[27:31] | Someone just walked in to a pawnshop on Belmont with Robyn Lux’s jewelry. | 有人拿着Robyn Lux的珠宝 去了贝尔蒙特的典当行 |
[27:39] | Hey,Aaron? – Yeah. – How’s it going? | Aaron是吗? – 没错 – 你好啊 |
[27:51] | Come on,Aaron. Your D.N.A was on the tape that covered your mother’s mouth. | 得了吧 Aaron 你的DNA 就在封住你母亲嘴巴的那张胶带上 |
[27:54] | You were pawning her jewelry. | 你又把她的珠宝给卖了 |
[27:56] | Tell me there’s something I’m not seeing here. | 还有什么是我不知道的 都招了吧 |
[27:59] | I’ll tell you what I’m seeing,Bud. | 以我之见 Bud |
[28:01] | A kid who thought he was a badass, | 一个自认为是混蛋的孩子 |
[28:03] | thought he didn’t have to follow any rules. | 以为自己可以免于循规蹈矩 |
[28:06] | Only when he got out into the real world, he couldn’t hack it. | 但面对真实世界 却又力不从心 |
[28:08] | So he came back to prey on his own family. | 所以他又回到以前的家 摇尾乞怜 |
[28:12] | You don’t know anything about me or my family. | 你不了解我和我的家庭 |
[28:16] | The only crime I committed was not being good enough for my father. | 我唯一的罪过就是对不起我父亲 |
[28:19] | Old story,Aaron. All teenagers have issues with their parents. | 都什么年代了 Aaron 所有孩子都会和父母闹情绪的 |
[28:23] | Oh,and do they all get the crap kicked out of them,too? So your father was abusing you? | – 哦 那他们是否会将孩子扫地出门呢? – 所以你父亲虐待了你 对吧? |
[28:27] | Why? You were a bad boy? | 为什么? 你以前学坏过? |
[28:29] | No,because I was average, and he couldn’t deal with that. | 不 因为我太一般了 对此 他无能为力 |
[28:33] | I sucked at sports,I struggled to make B’s, | 体育不行 考试拿个B也是跌跌撞撞的 |
[28:36] | so he beat me. | 因此 他就对我使用暴力 |
[28:38] | He beat me until I finally left. I don’t know,Aaron. | – 我出走之前他都在打我 – 我不知道 Aaron |
[28:41] | I’ve been to your house. – Everything there seems pretty d… – Perfect,right? | – 我去过你家了 家里一切看似… – 很完美 对吧? |
[28:45] | Because my mother was scared to death of him. | 因为我妈妈惧怕那个人 |
[28:48] | Greg,too. | Greg也是 |
[28:55] | What? She gave it to me. | 怎么了? 这是我妈给我的 |
[28:57] | Was that before or after you tossed her in a closet | 是在你把她扔进衣橱 |
[29:00] | and slit your father’s throat? | 划破你父亲的喉咙之前还是之后? |
[29:02] | None of that! I was dead to my father, | 我没有 对我父亲来说 我早就死了 |
[29:05] | but my mother and I kept in touch always, | 但我妈妈却一直和我保持秘密联系 |
[29:07] | and secretly,so he wouldn’t know. | 所以这一切他并不知道 |
[29:10] | And so she just gave you her jewelry? She couldn’t give me cash, | – 她就给你珠宝? – 她给不了我钱 |
[29:13] | ’cause my dad watched the finances too closely. He counted every penny. | 因为我父亲把钱看得很紧 一分一厘都不放过 |
[29:17] | But he gave her tons of jewelry. I kissed her good-bye after. | 但是 他却给我妈很多珠宝 我吻别了我母亲 |
[29:20] | I mean,maybe that’s how my D.N.A. got on her. | 我是说 或者也把DNA留在了她脸上 |
[29:25] | Look… | 听着… |
[29:26] | I admit,I wished my father dead a million times, | 我承认 我心里咒死过我父亲千万次 |
[29:30] | but I did not kill him. | 但我不会去杀他 |
[29:33] | My only regret in this | 我唯一的遗憾是 |
[29:35] | is leaving Greg behind with that monster. | 把Greg留在了那个禽兽身边 |
[29:43] | Ethan,what are you still doing here? | Ethan 你还在这里干嘛? |
[29:45] | I’m trying to I.D. this substance that Megan found on Mike Lux’s wounds. | 我在化验Megan在Mike Lux伤口上 找到的物质 |
[29:49] | Isn’t the lab doing that? Theoretically,yes,but… | – 这不是实验室负责的吗? – 理论上来讲是的 但… |
[29:52] | they’re backlogged, | 他们要填的坑太多了 |
[29:54] | and I don’t think we’ll have it until tomorrow. | 我觉得我们要忙到明天了 |
[30:01] | It’s odd. Initially,I thought it was a paste. | 真奇怪 开始 我以为这是粘上去的 |
[30:04] | But now it seems like it’s sandings or filings from something. | 但以目前情况来看 更像是 被砂纸或是锉刀磨过一样 |
[30:08] | A little more work and a little less talking,ladies. | 少说话 多干活 女士们 |
[30:12] | You feel me? | 听懂了吗? |
[30:21] | That’s it. That’s it! | 够了 够了! |
[30:23] | No more Mr. Nicey-nice. Heads are gon’ roll. | 够了 好好先生 谁吃了雄心豹子胆了 |
[30:29] | You. Don’t look at me with those big,dumb,sweet eyes. | 你 别傻傻地朝我干瞪眼 |
[30:33] | This has your name written all over it. No,Curtis. You gotta believe me. | – 你名字在上面写的到处都是 – 不 Curtis 你要相信我 |
[30:36] | I had nothing to do with this. But big props to whoever did,guys. | 这和我无关 但真该力挺一下始作俑者 |
[30:40] | This is awesome. I’ll give you props with my foot in your… | – 这实在太有才了 – 欠踹啊 |
[30:42] | Curtis,you don’t even know Ethan had anything to do… And I don’t want you undermining my authority,and… | – Curtis Ethan和这事无关… – 你别来碍事… |
[30:47] | What is he doing here? They came for me. | – 他来干什么? – 他们来找我了 |
[30:52] | Child protective services, they said I can’t stay at Travis’ anymore. | 未成年保护机构 说我不能呆在Travis那里了 |
[30:55] | That… that… that’s nuts. | 太…太荒谬了 |
[30:56] | Why do I have to go to some foster home with a bunch of people I don’t even know? | 为什么我要去寄养家庭 和一群不认识的人打交道? |
[30:59] | – All right,Greg. Calm down. – You said you’d help! | – 好吧Greg 冷静 – 你说过能帮我的! |
[31:01] | All right. Listen,let’s go in here and talk about it,all right? | 好吧 听着 我们进屋说 好吗? |
[31:05] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[31:08] | Y… yeah,I’m fine. | 没…没事 我很好 |
[31:09] | Come on. Ow. Just please don’t touch me. | – 来吧 – 啊 别碰我就好 |
[31:13] | You are definitely not fine. What’s going on? | 你肯定不好 发生什么事了? |
[31:28] | Who did this to you? | 谁对你这么做的? |
[31:34] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[31:43] | Do we really have to do this? I told you I’d help you,and I will. | – 一定得这么做吗? – 我告诉过你我会帮你 言出必行 |
[31:47] | But you gotta trust me. Okay? | 但你得相信我 可以吗? |
[31:52] | I’ll be right back. Promise. | 我很快就回来 我保证 |
[32:00] | I want every mark on that kid documented. That is a hell of a beating. | – 我要那孩子的所有档案资料 – 那绝对称得上是殴打了 |
[32:04] | If his father did that,that’s motive for Greg. | 如果这是他父亲的所作所为 那Greg就有犯罪动机了 |
[32:07] | I don’t even want to think about that. | 我不想去考虑这个问题 |
[32:09] | You know Bud’s gonna want to talk to him. I don’t care what Bud’s gonna want. | – Bud要找他谈话 – 我才不在乎Bud要干嘛呢 |
[32:13] | Nobody’s talking to him till I can get him a lawyer. | 在我找到律师前 谁也别想和他谈话 |
[32:15] | The kid’s got no parents to look out for his rights, so I’m stepping in. | 这孩子现在没有父母帮他争取权利 所以我来管这闲事 |
[32:39] | Greg? | |
[32:42] | You son of a bitch! | 浑蛋! |
[32:44] | How could you?! | 你怎么能?! |
[32:51] | Get him down to holding! | 把他们都抓起来! |
[32:53] | Come here! Don’t tell them anything. | 过来! 什么都别说 |
[32:55] | You hear me? Don’t say a word,Greg! Greg! | 听到了吗? 什么都别说 Greg! Greg! |
[33:02] | What do you think Aaron meant,”don’t tell them anything”? I mean,they both suffered the old man’s abuse. | 你觉得Aaron说”什么都别说”是什么意思? 我是说 他们俩都受过虐待 |
[33:06] | So you think they did it together? Ah,maybe. | – 所以你认为是合谋? – 嗯 或许吧 |
[33:09] | And by that,you mean maybe not. Do you care to tell me what you’re thinking? | 听这意思 又好像不是 你对我就那么惜字如金吗? |
[33:13] | Curtis. | |
[33:16] | I need to see the photos of Greg’s bruises. | 我要看看Greg瘀伤的照片 |
[33:20] | I’m not so much interested in his bruises as the rash on his arm. | 比起那些瘀伤 我对他手臂上起的疹子更有兴趣 |
[33:26] | You looking at Robyn Lux again? | 又在调查Robyn Lux了? |
[33:28] | It’s not Robyn. It’s her son Greg. | 不是Robyn 是她儿子Greg |
[33:31] | Those are the same wheals and flares I saw in Robyn’s rash. | 和Robyn一样都有疹块及潮红应答 |
[33:34] | That’s contact urticaria. Well,urticaria is hereditary. | – 那是接触性荨麻疹 – 荨麻疹能通过遗传传播 |
[33:38] | That means that Greg had the same allergic reaction as his mother. | 这意味着Greg和他母亲一样有过敏反应 |
[33:41] | Wait a minute. Greg isn’t the killer, but he was touched by the killer? | 等等 Greg不是凶手 但他和凶手接触过? |
[33:45] | He’s allergic to lemon juice. | 他对柠檬汁过敏 |
[33:47] | Those photos were taken before Greg saw Aaron, | 这些照片是在Greg见到Aaron之前拍的 |
[33:49] | so Aaron didn’t give him the rash. | 所以Aaron不是传染者 |
[33:51] | Hey,am I interrupting? Whoa. Uh,hey,check this out. | 嘿 有打扰到你们吗? 来看看这个吧 |
[33:55] | I think I identified the substance in Mike Lux’s neck wound. | 我查到了Mike Lux脖颈伤口上的物质 |
[33:59] | I… I was confused at first because it was largely made up of talc, | 起初我也很纳闷 因为这种物质大部分是由云母组成的 |
[34:02] | but there were also instances of resin and pigment… | 但也含有合成树脂和色素… |
[34:05] | Could you spit it out already? It’s bondo. | – 讲重点行吗? – 是邦度 |
[34:09] | It’s used to fill in dents on cars. | 用于修理汽车车身凹痕 |
[34:17] | Travis. | |
[34:18] | Do you have a few minutes? | 有时间吗? |
[34:20] | I have some questions about the night the Luxes died. | 关于Luxes被害那晚 有些问题要问你 |
[34:23] | Yeah,sure. I guess. | 没问题 问吧 |
[34:30] | Is there a problem? No. | – 有问题吗? – 没 |
[34:32] | I just don’t want anybody messing with my stuff. | 我只是不想别人弄乱我东西 |
[34:36] | Check it out. | 看看吧 |
[34:39] | Grease cutter,mostly lemon juice. Bud,look at this. | – 除油剂 上面都是柠檬汁 – Bud 看看这个 |
[34:43] | Serrated blade. | 锯齿状的刀刃 |
[34:55] | Everyone thought they were so perfect. | 每个人都以为自己很完美 |
[34:57] | That’s how they made it look. | 或许表面如此 |
[35:01] | No one really knows. | 但谁也不知道 |
[35:02] | About the abuse? You try not to do anything wrong,you know? | – 你是指虐待对吧? – 你得事事小心 不犯差错 |
[35:09] | You try to be perfect so they won’t get mad. | 力求完美 得以不受虐待之苦 |
[35:12] | And then sometimes,they just… snap. | 而有时 他们…会突然情绪失控 |
[35:18] | You were abused,too,weren’t you? | 你也受过虐待 对吧? |
[35:22] | Who was it,your father? | 谁干的 是你父亲? |
[35:26] | I was used to seeing the marks on Greg. | 我曾看到过Greg身上的伤 |
[35:28] | He told me to just let it go. | 他让我别耿耿于怀 |
[35:32] | But this last time,his dad… | 但上次 他爸爸 |
[35:36] | went off like he was crazy. | 像发了疯似的 |
[35:40] | He just kept hitting Greg with this hose | 对Greg一遍又一遍地抽打 |
[35:43] | over and over. | |
[35:47] | He wouldn’t stop. You were there? | – 无休止的虐待 – 你也在场? |
[35:51] | You saw it happen? | 看到了事情的经过? |
[35:54] | I was right outside the door. | 我就在门外 |
[35:57] | I froze. | 什么都做不了 |
[36:01] | I didn’t stop it. | 当时我没能阻止他 |
[36:04] | But I stopped it now. Why didn’t you just tell someone? | – 但现在我做到了 – 为什么不告诉别人? |
[36:07] | Who? | 告诉谁? |
[36:10] | Nobody cares. | 没人会在乎这事 |
[36:13] | Nobody does anything. | 大家都无动于衷 |
[36:19] | I had to do this to save Greg. | 我要有所行动 拯救Greg |
[36:26] | I never meant to hurt Mrs. Lux. | 我不想伤害Lux夫人 |
[36:30] | It was just supposed to be him. | 我只是针对他而已 |
[36:37] | I thought I could save them. | 我以为能拯救他们 |
[36:40] | Come on,Travis. Let’s… go talk to your mother. | 来吧 Travis 我们去找你母亲谈谈 |
[36:52] | Tell Greg I’m sorry. | 告诉Greg 我很抱歉 |
[36:55] | Will you? For me? | 可以吗? 替我道个歉? |
[37:12] | She just… | 她… |
[37:14] | she looks like she’s asleep. | 看上去就像是在睡觉一样 |
[37:19] | I keep thinking I could wake her. | 我一直以为自己能叫醒她 |
[37:25] | I got nobody now. | 我举目无亲了 |
[37:28] | She’s gone,and… and… and Travis. | 她离我而去 而Travis又… |
[37:32] | What am I gonna do? | 我能做什么? |
[37:34] | Maybe you’re not as alone as you think. | 也许你没自己想的那么孤单 |
[37:53] | Greg,come on. Look at me. | Greg 过来 看着我 |
[37:59] | You should’ve been there. I wanted to. | – 你早就该来了 – 我也想啊 |
[38:03] | I just didn’t know how. | 我只是不知道该以何种方式 |
[38:06] | But I’m here now,Greg. | 但我现在来了 Greg |
[38:08] | And I’m never gonna leave you again. I promise you that. | 我再不会离开你了 我保证 |
[38:13] | We’ve got each other,and we’ll be a family now. | 我们心系彼此 我们是一家人 |
[38:15] | That’s what mom would’ve wanted. | 这是妈妈所希望看到的 |
[38:33] | You know,you impressed me,you know? The way you handled this. | 这个案子你处理得很好 知道吗? |
[38:36] | You really stepped up. | 有进步哦 |
[38:40] | Maybe you’re not such a bad chief after all. | 也许你这主任当得也没那么糟 |
[38:44] | Thank you. That means something. | 谢谢 这番话对我很有意义 |
[38:49] | Too bad the practical jokers in the office don’t feel your sentiments. | 真可惜 那些搞恶作剧的人不在场 他们应该听听你对我说的话 |
[38:55] | actually,they,uh,they do. | 没错 没错 |
[38:59] | And I’m not saying I did it,but… | 我不是说那是我干的 但是… |
[39:03] | okay,I am saying it. I did it. I did… all of it… | 好吧 是我做的 一切都是我干的 |
[39:06] | the delivery,the office. | 快递 办公室的恶作剧 |
[39:09] | Why would you… I wasn’t that bad,was I? | 为什么…我没那么糟糕吧? |
[39:21] | You do know it’s on now,don’t you? | 你知道现在还是上班时刻吧? |
[39:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:40] | Okay. Yeah. You were right. | 好吧 没错 你说的对 |
[39:45] | What am I right about? I’m terrified. | – 你是说什么? – 我很害怕 |
[39:50] | Of what? What do you think? | – 害怕什么? – 你说呢? |
[39:52] | O… of… of being vulnerable,o… of getting hurt. | 很…脆弱…怕受伤 |
[39:57] | And then there’s the age difference. | 还有就是年龄的差异 |
[39:58] | Let’s stop pretending it doesn’t matter. | 别骗自己说年龄不是问题 |
[40:01] | I happen to like older women. | 我碰巧喜欢年龄偏长的女人 |
[40:03] | Right. You say that now because you think that I’m strong and independent. | 你这么说 是因为你觉得我很强大 独立 |
[40:07] | Just wait till you find out who I really am. | 我究竟是怎样的人 你静观其变吧 |
[40:11] | And then there’s Lacey and my job,and I know you thought | 我拿Lacey和工作当借口 |
[40:14] | that I was just using it as an excuse before, | 我知道你早就看出来了 |
[40:16] | – but it really doesn’t leave me much time in my life for any… – Stop talking. | – 但我真的没太多时间… – 别说了 |
[40:18] | – Stop… – …but I think that we should… | – 停… – 但我认为我们要… |
[40:19] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[40:26] | This can work if you want it to work. | 只要你愿意 我们就能在一起 |
[40:28] | But you have to be willing to take the chance. | 但你要愿意把握机会 |
[40:32] | Now… | 现在… |
[40:34] | just nod if you think | 如果你愿意尝试一下的话就点头 |
[40:37] | you’re willing to give it a try. | |
[40:49] | Hey,boss. You got a minute? | 嘿 老大 能过来一下吗? |
[40:59] | Lace. | |
[41:07] | Oh,no. | 哦 不 |
[41:09] | Oh,no. | 哦 不 |
[41:34] | Mom. I’m so stupid. | 妈妈 我太傻了 |
[41:37] | Oh,no,you’re not,sweetie. | 不 你才不傻 亲爱的 |
[41:40] | You are not at all. | 一点也不 |