时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | So where y’all going? Uh, well, we aren’t sure exactly. | – 你们这是要去哪 – 其实我们也不是很清楚 |
[00:12] | Are you guys on vacation? – We’re on our honeymoon. | – 你们两个在度假吗 – 我们在度蜜月 |
[00:15] | – For real? | 真的吗 |
[00:16] | – Then let me hook you up with a little highlight reel. You got your Old City District, | 我来跟你们介绍下经典线路 你们可以去旧城区 |
[00:19] | Penn’s Landing, Independence Hall, but I’m gonna swing out to the love park first. | 那儿有宾恩登陆处 独立纪念馆 不过我首要推荐爱心公园 |
[00:24] | Kick that honeymoon in gear. | 开始蜜月之旅吧 |
[00:30] | Sir? Sir, are you okay? | 先生? 先生 你还好吗 |
[00:35] | What? Sir. | – 怎么了 – 先生 |
[00:38] | – Ben. Ben! Aah! – Aah! | – Ben Ben! 啊! – 啊! |
[00:52] | Help! Help ’em! | 救命! 救救他们! |
[00:54] | Come on! Let’s try to help ’em! | 快点! 快帮帮他们! |
[00:56] | Call 9-1-1! Get that door open! | – 打911! 把车门打开! – 你看到了没 |
[01:08] | Lacey, breakfast! | Lacey 吃早餐了! |
[01:10] | I got bagels and that raspberry smoothie you like. | 有百吉饼和你喜欢的红莓奶昔 |
[01:14] | Uh, dear, you should know better. Teenagers need protein. | 亲爱的 你该知道 青少年需要蛋白质 |
[01:17] | Why are you already here? The train doesn’t leave for hours. | 你怎么已经到了 火车数小时之后才开呢 |
[01:21] | Well, it’s not like I have a job to go to. Plus, I’m already packed. We could’ve made the 8:00. | 这又不是去上班 另外 我的行李都打包好了 我们本来8点就能出发的 |
[01:26] | I had to stop by the office and tie up some loose ends. | 我得顺便去趟办公室扫扫尾 |
[01:28] | I don’t want to anything to ruin our girls weekend. | 我可不想让任何事情打扰我们的”女生周末” |
[01:32] | New York is gonna be so sick. | 纽约将会很难受 |
[01:35] | “Sick” means “good,” | “难受” 意味着 “不错” |
[01:36] | which as a doctor, I find particularly disturbing. | 作为一个医生来说 我发现这非常让人心烦 |
[01:38] | Well, you see, this is why I need to spend more time with Lacey. | 你知道 这就是我为什么 花更多的时间跟Lacey在一起 |
[01:41] | If I’m going to stay viable in this job market, | 如果我想在求职市场上保持活力 |
[01:43] | I’m going to have to young down and hip the hell up. | 就必须年轻起来 活跃起来 |
[01:47] | Oh, my God. I’m showing grandma how to use social networking. | – 天哪 – 我正在给外婆展示怎样使用社交网络 |
[01:50] | Everyone’s life is online now. Yeah, for work and for dating. | – 所有人都在过线上生活 – 对 包括工作和约会 |
[01:53] | My friend Sylvia instant messaged her way to a third husband, you know? | 我的朋友Sylvia就是靠发消息 迅速找到她的第三个丈夫的 你知不知道? |
[01:57] | Did they have cyber sex, too? | 他们也网上做爱吗 |
[01:59] | This whole romance-by-technology thing is too weird. | 所有用科技制造的浪漫都太诡异了 |
[02:02] | I’m gonna stick with the old-fashioned method, thank you very much. | 我还是坚持老式的做法 谢谢 |
[02:05] | It’s been working so well for you. | 它在你身上卓有成效 |
[02:13] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[02:14] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna make the train. | 别担心 我们肯定能赶上火车 |
[02:18] | Megan Hunt. | |
[02:21] | Just make sure there’s no gates over there. | 确保那边全面封锁 |
[02:23] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[02:25] | Well, look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[02:28] | Somebody better turn that frown upside down. | 某些人最好把紧皱的眉头展开 |
[02:31] | Zip it, flatfoot. I’m grumpy. | 闭嘴 警官 我现在心情可不好 |
[02:33] | You’re usually snow white. | 你平时都是白雪公主 |
[02:36] | Cab driver lost consciousness at the wheel. | 出租车司机在驾驶过程中失去了知觉 |
[02:38] | His passengers. Where’s the driver? | – 他的乘客 – 司机在哪 |
[02:41] | Recovering. The medics say he had a petit mal seizure. | 正在恢复 医生说他癫痫突然发作 |
[02:44] | He slammed into a guy named Joey Jablonsky, in town from Baltimore. | 他撞上了一个叫Joey Jablonsky的家伙 从巴尔的摩(美国城市)来的 |
[02:49] | Then he’s the victim? No. The only thing he’s got is a sore attitude. | – 他是受害者? – 不是 他唯一有的就是不肯合作的态度 |
[02:54] | Well, what the hell am I doing here? Good morning, sunshine. | – 那我究竟来这里干嘛 – 早上好 阳光女孩 |
[02:57] | Better glove up. Our little accident uncovered a murder. Possible through and through. | 最好紧张起来 这次的小小意外 揭露了一件谋杀案 可能是穿透伤 |
[03:02] | A bullet entered the chest and exited his back. | 子弹打进了他的胸膛并从后背射出 |
[03:05] | No spatter in the car, so he wasn’t shot in the trunk. There’s also a smudge on his pants leg. | – 车内没有血溅痕迹 所以他不是在后备箱内被杀 – 他的裤腿处有一处污迹 |
[03:09] | Yeah, there’s no I.D., but he has some identifying marks. | 是的 没有身份证 但他有一些可以确定身份的标记 |
[03:12] | He has a mole on his cheek and he has a birthmark on his neck. | 他脸颊上有痣 脖子上有块儿胎记 |
[03:15] | I’m gonna get some prints and I’ll run it through missing persons. | 我要采集一些指纹 在失踪人口中检索一下 |
[03:18] | And there goes New York. | 别了 纽约 |
[03:20] | Look, I am just as bothered by all of this as you are. | 跟你们一样 我同样对这事表示烦躁 |
[03:24] | The only thing that bothers me is, if you hadn’t gotten rear-ended, | 唯一让我烦躁的是 如果当初你没有被追尾的话 |
[03:27] | you might’ve gotten away with murder. | 这场谋杀案就永远不会被发现了 |
[03:28] | Oh, come on. Do I look like the kind of guy that would do something like that? | 拜托 我看上去是做那种事的人吗 |
[03:31] | Yeah, you kinda do. | 没错 你就是 |
[03:34] | Look, look, I… I drove into town yesterday morning from Baltimore | 听 听着 我… 我昨天早上从巴尔的摩开车进城 |
[03:37] | to… to drum up some sales, because I own a restaurant supply business, | 为了…为了拉生意 因为我是给餐馆供应设备的 |
[03:40] | and sales have been way down, so I wanted to meet some of my clients face-to-face so I could… | 销售额在一路下降 所以我想跟其中一些客户 面对面交流 这样我就能… |
[03:43] | Look, I appreciate the bio, but can you get back to the whole “you killed a man” thing? | 虽然我很欣赏你的个人传记 但能回到”我杀了个人”这件事吗 |
[03:47] | No. No. I… no, I know. That’s what I’m trying to tell you. | 不 不 我…不 我明白 这就是我试图要告诉你的 |
[03:49] | I… I haven’t opened the trunk of my car since… since I checked into my hotel yesterday morning. | 从…从昨天早上入住酒店开始 我…我就没开过车的后备箱 |
[03:53] | Okay, s… somebody else put the body there. And where would that have happened? | – 别的…别的什么人把尸体放了进去 – 那种情况会发生在什么地方 |
[03:56] | Beats me. I don’t know. I mean, I… I drove all over the city. | 这可难住我了 我不知道 我是说 我…我驱车跑遍了整座城市 |
[03:58] | I… I went to bars, hotels, restaurants, wholesalers. | 我…我去了酒吧 旅店 餐馆 见过批发商 |
[04:01] | Not a damn bite, by the way, I mean, I thought this was | 全都碰壁了 我是说 |
[04:04] | supposed to be the city of brotherly love. | 我本以为这里是代表兄弟之爱的城市 |
[04:06] | Hey, I’m not the one driving around with a corpse in my trunk, Baltimore. It wasn’t me. | – 后备箱装着尸体满街跑的人可不是我 巴尔的摩 – 也不是我 |
[04:09] | Well, until this thing is sorted out, you’re sticking around. | 在查明案情之前 你只能在附近走动 |
[04:12] | And I want a list of every place you’ve parked your car. | 我需要你列一份所有停车地点的清单 |
[04:27] | That’s my husband. | 是我丈夫 |
[04:30] | That’s Kyle. | 是Kyle |
[04:33] | Would you like to… | 你愿意… |
[04:43] | Last time I saw him… | 我最后一次见他… |
[04:46] | was yesterday morning when he was leaving for work. | 是在昨天早上 那时他正要去上班 |
[04:49] | He was an architect… | 他是个建筑师… |
[04:53] | for the Brand Design Group. | 在Brand设计集团 |
[04:55] | He left me a voice mail after lunch. | 午餐后他给留了语音信息给我 |
[04:58] | He said… | 他说… |
[05:03] | he said that he was leaving work early, | 他说他会早点儿下班 |
[05:05] | but then he never came home. | 但是之后他却再也没回来 |
[05:19] | My baby… she just kicked… | 我的宝宝…她刚刚踢了一下… |
[05:23] | for the first time. | 这是第一次 |
[05:26] | Okay | 好了好了 |
[05:29] | Thank you for your time, Mr. Brand. | 谢谢你抽出时间来 Brand先生 |
[05:30] | Please, anything I can do to help. | 别客气 我会尽一切可能帮忙 |
[05:32] | Kyle was killed yesterday afternoon, and his wife said that he left work early. | Kyle昨天下午被杀了 他的妻子说他很早就下班了 |
[05:36] | Do you have any idea where he might’ve gone? I’m sorry. M… maybe I’m not understanding. | – 你知道他有可能会去哪里吗 – 抱歉 但是…但是我不能理解 |
[05:40] | Why would I know where he was going? Well, I’m not being accusatory, Mr. Brand… | – 为什么我会知道他要去哪里 – 我不是在怀疑你 Brand先生… |
[05:44] | Listen, this economic downturn hit my firm really hard. | 听着 经济低迷使我的公司受到沉重打击 |
[05:48] | I wish I coulda helped more people transition out of the company, but… | 我也希望我能帮助更多的人 在离开公司后成功转型 但是… |
[05:51] | Wait. Transition out of here? | 等一下 离开公司? |
[05:54] | Kyle. I had to lay him off. | Kyle 我不得不将他解雇 |
[05:57] | Yeah, he hasn’t worked here in a year. | 没错 他已经有一年不在这里工作了 |
[06:00] | For a year? Where was he going all that time? | 一年? 那他一直以来都去哪里了 |
[06:02] | Why was he lying to his wife? Maybe he was a bigamist or a spy. | – 他为什么对他的妻子撒谎 – 也许他是个重婚者或者间谍 |
[06:07] | Or a bigamist spy. | 更或者是重婚的间谍 |
[06:09] | Two identities, two families, | 两个身份 两个家庭 |
[06:12] | in a polyamorous world that time forgot… | 在被时间遗忘的多元世界里… |
[06:18] | I sent his clothes off to trace. | 我将他的衣服送去检查痕迹了 |
[06:19] | Maybe we can find out what he swiped on his pant leg. Maybe it came from the crime scene. | – 或许我们就能找到他的裤腿擦到了什么 – 或许它来自于犯罪现场 |
[06:24] | The one you haven’t found yet? | 一个你还不知道在哪的地方? |
[06:26] | There is something stuck | 有些东西卡在他的 |
[06:27] | between his lower right central and lateral incisor. | 下牙槽右面的中切牙和侧切牙之间 |
[06:33] | A bit of his last meal, perhaps? | 或许是 最后的晚餐? |
[06:36] | And there’s a patterned band of broken capillaries right there. | 而且那边还有毛细血管破裂后形成的花纹带 |
[06:39] | It may be from a support belt. I mean, maybe he had a bad back. | 或许是支撑带造成的 我是说 或许他的背不太好 |
[06:42] | Or maybe from doing some heavy lifting. | 或许是因为提了重物 |
[06:45] | He’s got calluses on his fingers. | 他的手指之间有茧子 |
[06:47] | Not exactly the workplace injuries of an architect. | 这可不是一个建筑师该有的职业病 |
[06:49] | Nor is this… laceration. It could be a stab wound. | 这也不是…撕裂伤口 这可能是刺伤 |
[06:54] | – Let’s roll him. – Yeah. | – 把他翻过来 – 是 |
[06:59] | Look at that abrasion collar. The exit wound is shored. | 看看这个擦伤轮 射出口突起 |
[07:03] | Well, that would only happen if something hard was pressed against him when he was shot. | 这种创伤只有在中枪时 被硬物挤压才能形成 |
[07:06] | Like if he was lying on the pavement. | 像是他当时躺在人行道上 |
[07:10] | Ooh. What do you know? Drop him. | 哦 看看我找到了什么 放下他 |
[07:19] | Gentlemen, we have a through and through and through. | 先生们 我们有了很大很大很大的发现 |
[07:22] | The round entered his chest, exited his back, ricocheted off something hard, | 这个圆东西从他的胸部进入 从后背射出 碰到某种硬物弹开 |
[07:26] | and then reentered the body. | 又重新进入了他的体内 |
[07:28] | What is that lodged in the bullet? Is that a… rock? | 子弹里面带了什么东西 是…石头吗 |
[07:32] | That is not just any rock. | 这可不仅仅是块石头 |
[07:33] | That, detective, is your crime scene. | 警探 这可是你要找的犯罪现场 |
[07:47] | Kyle was laid off a year ago? I’m afraid so. His boss Harvey Brand confirmed it. | – Kyle一年之前就被辞退了? – 恐怕是的 他的老板Harvey Brand已经确认过了 |
[07:52] | But why wouldn’t he tell me? | 那他为什么不告诉我 |
[07:55] | What was he doing all this time? | 一直以来他都在干什么 |
[07:57] | Well, that’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 这也是我们想要调查清楚的事情 |
[08:00] | Has your financial situation changed at all in the past year? | 在过去的一年里你们的经济状况 有什么改变吗 |
[08:03] | Yes. Um, when we found out about the baby, | 是的 当我们发现怀了宝宝时 |
[08:07] | I stopped working. | 我辞了职 |
[08:09] | Kyle told me not to worry, and our bills always got paid. | Kyle让我不要担心 我们的账单总是能付清 |
[08:12] | Mindy, Kyle had suffered a lifting injury. | Mindy Kyle因为搬抬重物受了伤 |
[08:15] | Did he work out a lot? Did he lift weights? | 他经常出去工作吗 他搬过重物吗 |
[08:17] | No. I mean, he cared about his health, | 没有 我是说 他关心自己的健康 |
[08:19] | but he didn’t smoke, he didn’t drink. | 但是他不抽烟 不喝酒 |
[08:22] | He also had a severe cut on his arm. | 他手臂上也有一处严重的割伤 |
[08:27] | Do you know how that happened? | 你知道发生了什么事情吗 |
[08:28] | I must seem like the most oblivious person on earth right now. | 我现在看起来肯定是地球上最健忘的人 |
[08:32] | All I can say is, Kyle was my rock. | 我所能说的一切就是 Kyle是我的依靠 |
[08:35] | He was up at 7:00 and he left for work at 8:00 and was home every night for dinner. | 他7点起床 8点离家去上班 每天晚上都会回家吃晚饭 |
[08:39] | I knew him to be kind, | 我知道他善良 |
[08:42] | thoughtful, trustworthy. | 体贴 值得信任 |
[08:45] | But now after what you’re telling me… | 但是在听了你们告诉我的一切后… |
[08:51] | I guess I didn’t really know him at all. | 我想我一点儿都不了解他 |
[08:56] | Curtis, what are we looking at? | Curtis 你在看什么 |
[08:58] | Uh, Gabrielle Diaz, 19, a possible drug overdose. | Gabrielle Diaz 19岁 可能是用药过量 |
[09:02] | White powder was found on her nostrils and philtrum, empty vials nearby. | 在她的鼻孔和人中里发现了白色粉末 附近还有空瓶子 |
[09:05] | Press is gonna eat that up, too. Her daddy’s the dean of Dexter University. | 媒体又会大肆报道了 他爸爸是Dexter大学的系主任 |
[09:10] | Yeah. Hold up. | – 对 – 等一下 |
[09:13] | You already got a call about this, didn’t you? | 你已经接到相关电话了 是不是? |
[09:15] | Antonio Diaz is a close associate of Health Commissioner Travers. | Antonio Diaz是卫生局长Travers的 亲密合作伙伴 |
[09:18] | The one who appointed you chief. Let me guess. I’m off the case. | 那个任命你为主任的人 让我猜一猜 我被踢出这个案子了 |
[09:22] | – Curtis, you understand… – I understand nothing. | – Curtis 你理解的… – 我什么都不理解 |
[09:25] | I can do the job just fine, high-profile or no profile. | 我能很好地完成这份工作 不管高调还是低调 |
[09:28] | I’ve got a spotlight following me at every turn, | 我事事都处在聚光灯下 |
[09:30] | so the longer I can tap dance without missing a step, the longer this department can act with autonomy. | 所以只要我能保证不踏错一步 这个部门就能自己做主 |
[09:42] | Oh, Dr. Hunt. I checked with P.D. There’s still no word on our crime scene. | Hunt医生 我联系了警局 还没有任何关于犯罪现场的消息 |
[09:46] | They have had that evidence for hours. Yeah, but it was just a pebble. | – 证据几个小时之前就给了他们了 – 没错 但那只是个鹅卵石 |
[09:50] | But they’re always after me about finding cause of death. I have found a whole lot more with a whole lot less. | 但他们每次总催问我死因 而我总是用 极其少的线索找到比他们多得多的信息 |
[09:55] | Uh, I do have photos from lab, though. | 不过我拿到了实验室送来的照片 |
[09:58] | Looks like the underside of the pebble is covered with some kind of yellow reflective paint. | 看上去鹅卵石的背面 被涂了黄色的反光油漆 |
[10:02] | You mean the kind of paint that the city uses for the streets? | 你是说市里用在街道上的那种漆? |
[10:04] | Or crosswalks. Or lane dividers. | – 或者是人行横道 – 或者分车道 |
[10:06] | Yeah. So maybe Kyle was laying in the street when he was shot. | – 没错 – 或许Kyle被射杀时是躺在街上的 |
[10:09] | You know, that guy Joey Jablonsky wrote down all the places he parked in town. | 你知道的 那个叫Joey Jablonsky的家伙 已经写下了所有市里他停过车的地方 |
[10:13] | Unless we can match one of those locations to the pebble, we don’t have a crime scene. | 我们将这些地点跟鹅卵石交叉检索 就会找到犯罪现场了 |
[10:17] | Do me a favor. I know, I know. Stay on them. | – 帮我个忙 – 我知道 我知道 接着调查 |
[10:20] | Just because you do your job doesn’t mean other people do theirs. | 你做你的工作 不意味着别人也可以做自己的事情 |
[10:24] | I really hate being quoted back to myself. I’m so sorry. | – 我讨厌别人将我说过的话引用到我头上 – 我很抱歉 |
[10:27] | Okay. | 很好 |
[10:29] | That little liar! | 这个谎话精! |
[10:31] | You know all that grief your mother gave us over social networking? | 记不记得你妈妈是怎么贬低社交网络的 |
[10:34] | Well, not only does she have a profile, but she’s logged in. | 她不仅有主页 她还登录了 |
[10:38] | No way. If she friends me, I’ll die. | 不可能 如果她加我好友 我就惨了 |
[10:41] | Now be kind. She listed her hobbies as… | 友善点儿 她列出了自己的兴趣爱好… |
[10:44] | “neuroscience, solitaire,” | “神经科学 纸牌” |
[10:46] | “and aggressive political discourse.” | “和咄咄逼人的政治演讲” |
[10:50] | She’s gonna need all the friends she can get. A friend request? | – 她马上就会需要她能找到的所有好友了 – 好友请求? |
[10:57] | (AIDEN WELLES WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU ) Who’s that? Yum, yum. | – 是谁? – 呀 呀 |
[11:00] | Ooh, and so young. Grandma. | – 哦 这么年轻 – 外婆 |
[11:03] | Accept. You are totally evil. | – 接受 – 你可真邪恶 |
[11:08] | Do you know how many relationships I’ve had to facilitate for her over the years? | 你知道在过去的几年里 我促进了她多少段感情吗 |
[11:12] | YOU LOOK BETTER THAN OVER | (你是我见过最美的女人) |
[11:13] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[11:16] | “Oh, my God” is right. | “天哪”是对的 |
[11:18] | He’s gorgeous and very complimentary. | 他人帅 嘴巴又甜 |
[11:22] | NOT SO BAD YOURSELF | (你也不差啊) |
[11:23] | Will you stop that? We’re gonna miss our train. | 别玩儿了 我们会错过火车的 |
[11:25] | No parent can ever stop giving their child guidance, no matter how old they are. | 不管多大年龄的父母 都不会放弃指导自己孩子的 |
[11:30] | Give me five minutes. | 给我五分钟时间 |
[11:40] | Hey, Sam. Please tell me this is the crime scene. | Sam 拜托告诉我这就是犯罪现场吧 |
[11:43] | Megan’s texted me a thousand times. | Megan已经发了数千条短信了 |
[11:44] | NEW THET MESSAGE FROM:MEGAN HUNT | |
[11:45] | (WHERE’S MY CRIME SCENE) Jablonsky parked at 18 different locations. | Jablonsky在18个不同的地方停过车 (我的犯罪现场在哪呢) |
[11:47] | We’ve searched six. So far, nothing. I just got a call on the way over. | – 我们已经调查了6个 目前为止 一无所获 – 在来的路上我接到一个电话 |
[11:50] | Guess who’s name showed up on a police report three days ago. | 猜猜三天前在警察报告中出现了谁的名字 |
[11:53] | Kyle Harrison. Really? What happened? | – 真的吗 发生了什么事 |
[11:56] | He got into a fight with a man named Sal Rubenstone at a house in Upper Darby. | 他跟一个名叫Sal Rubenstone的人打了一架 在上达比区的一栋房子里 |
[11:59] | Maybe that’s how he got cut. What was the fight about? | 或许这就是那个割伤的来由 他们为什么打架? |
[12:02] | I don’t know, but sal has recently done time | 我不知道啊 Sal最近正在服刑 |
[12:04] | for robbery and two drunk and disorderlies. | 因为抢劫 两次酗酒 和扰乱秩序 |
[12:06] | Doesn’t take much for him to anger up. | 有个火爆脾气 |
[12:08] | Mm. Let’s bring him in. | 把他带进来 |
[12:11] | Bar fights, robbery… | 酒吧打架 抢劫… |
[12:13] | you might want to find a new way to channel that anger there, Sal. | 你得用别的什么新方法来疏导怒气了 Sal |
[12:15] | It’s been a rough year. | 这是艰苦的一年 |
[12:17] | Little rougher for Kyle Harrison since he’s dead. | 对于Kyle Harrison来说更艰苦 因为他已经死了 |
[12:21] | How’d you know him? We worked together at Brand Design. | – 你是怎么认识他的? – 我们在Brand设计一起工作过 |
[12:23] | I was a construction foreman. | 我是建筑工头 |
[12:26] | When we both got the shaft, we jumped around a lot, found it hard to find solid work. | 被无故解雇后 我们跳了很多次槽 发现很难找到一份固定工作 |
[12:30] | So when I got a job last month at a moving company, I recommended him. | 所以当我上个月找到份搬家公司的工作时 我举荐了他 |
[12:34] | Oh, calluses, support belt… Kyle worked as a mover. | 茧子 支撑带 Kyle当过搬运工 |
[12:38] | Eviction service provider, actually. | 确切来说是驱逐工 |
[12:40] | You see, a bank forecloses on a house, | 你知道 当银行收回被抵押的房子时 |
[12:42] | owner doesn’t want to leave, they get forcibly evicted. | 如果主人不想离开 就会被强制驱逐 |
[12:45] | We come in, remove their property. That’s charming. | – 我们进去 搬走他们的财产 – 可真行 |
[12:50] | Why’d you two get in a fight? | 你们两个为什么打架 |
[12:52] | Sometimes when we take out the stuff, there ain’t no one there to claim it. | 有时候我们在搬迁时 有些东西的所有权不明 |
[12:56] | What, the bank’s gonna care? So you were stealing? | – 怎么 银行会管不成 – 所以你们是在偷窃? |
[12:59] | Couple things. | 偷了一些 |
[13:01] | Anyway, Kyle found out about it and got all self-righteous. | 不管怎样 Kyle发现了 还狂妄自大地想要揭发 |
[13:05] | We got into it, and he got sliced with my box cutter. That’s it. | 我们打起来了 他被我的美工刀划伤了 就是这样了 |
[13:08] | That was an accident, though, right? That’s right. | – 不管怎样 是场意外 对不对 – 没错 |
[13:09] | Come on, Sal. Last week a box cutter. This week a gun. | 得了吧 Sal 上周是美工刀 这周是枪 |
[13:13] | I know what you’re getting at, but that ain’t it. Kyle was good people. | 我知道你的意思 但不是那样的 Kyle是个好人 |
[13:16] | There ain’t no job worth that. Cocaine? | – 没有任何工作值得我那样做 – 可卡因? |
[13:20] | Mr. and Mrs. Diaz, please accept my deepest condolences. | Diaz先生和太太 请接受我最深切的慰问 |
[13:23] | I knew Gabriella was having problems. | 我知道Gabriella有一些问题 |
[13:26] | But nothing like this. I enrolled her at Dexter. | – 但绝不是这样的 – 我招她进了Dexter大学 |
[13:29] | Thought the environment would motivate her. | 本以为环境会激励她 |
[13:32] | So busy taking care of other people’s children, I neglected my own daughter. | 我太忙于照顾其他人的孩子了 以至于忽略了我自己的女儿 |
[13:36] | I may not deserve it, | 或许我不配这么说 |
[13:38] | but I’m going to ask for your discretion. | 但我请求你能小心谨慎 |
[13:40] | I would appreciate it if you would keep this from the media. | 如果你对媒体保密的话我将万分感谢 |
[13:43] | Rest assured, I’m going to place a security hold on the autopsy records. | 放心 我用名誉保证尸检报告的保密性 |
[13:46] | This is and will remain a private matter. | 这永远都会是一件私人案件 |
[13:51] | Hey, Megan. | |
[13:53] | Yes. Can I help you? It’s me, Aidan. | – 有什么需要帮忙的吗 – 是我 Aidan |
[13:56] | Aidan Welles. | |
[13:58] | Uh, yeah, hey. Hey, Aidan. How you doing? | 是 你好 你好 Aidan 最近怎么样? |
[14:01] | I’m sorry to pop by like this. You probably think I’m crazy. | 突然造访 我很抱歉 你或许会觉得我可能是疯了 |
[14:05] | Oh, my God. Aidan. | 天哪 Aidan |
[14:08] | – The… the landscape guy. – Yeah. | – 观景处的那个人! – 没错 |
[14:10] | Wow. How many years? | 哇 时隔多少年了? |
[14:12] | Look, I’m just gonna be straight with you because, uh, well, hell, why not? | 听着 我只是想对你直话直说 因为 呃 该死 为什么不呢? |
[14:16] | I know we were talking about getting dinner soon, but I’ve always been a “why not now?” kind of a guy. | 我知道我们正在讨论什么时候一起吃个晚饭这件事 但是我通常是”择日不如撞日”的那种人 |
[14:21] | Uh, I’m sorry. Dinner? When did we… | 抱歉 晚饭? 我们什么时候… |
[14:23] | I pushed it. Damn it. I did. | 我提出的 该死的 我那么做了 |
[14:25] | Um, I guess I just got a vibe earlier when we were talking online. | 我想 我太早进入状态了 在我们网上聊天的时候 |
[14:28] | We didn’t… Oh, my God. They didn’t. | 我们没有…天哪 她们不会吧 |
[14:33] | Oh, my… No, that… that person that you were talking to, | 天哪 不是 跟你…跟你聊天的那个人 |
[14:36] | – that was not me. – It wasn’t? | – 那不是我 – 不是? |
[14:37] | No, not me. | 是的 不是我 |
[14:38] | Well, who… Well, then who was it? | 是谁…那会是谁? |
[14:43] | Let’s just say that when I find out, | 让我这么说吧 当我发现是谁时 |
[14:45] | my family tree will be missing a limb. | 我的家庭三人组就会缺胳膊少腿儿了 |
[14:49] | Right. Um… well, then I’m… I’m just gonna… | 好吧… 那么 我…我要… |
[14:53] | – I’m gonna back away… | 我要回去了… |
[14:53] | – Uh, yeah. Slowly. | – 好 – 慢走 |
[14:55] | Mm. I thought that was probably too good to be true. | 我就想这样的好事不会落到我头上 |
[15:00] | What… was? Oh, uh, well… | – 什么? – 呃… |
[15:03] | I really liked you back then, when we met. | 从我们遇到那一刻起 我一直就很喜欢你 |
[15:06] | And, uh, hearing that you were single again kind of kick-started my day. Regardless… | 听到你又重新单身了 就重新激发了我的人生 无论如何… |
[15:10] | It was lovely seeing you again, and I’ll… I’ll be on my merry way. | 见到你我很高兴 我…我这就回去了 |
[15:16] | Oh, you know… you came all this way. | 你知道…你这么大老远来了 |
[15:19] | There… there’s no reason why we… we couldn’t have dinner. | 也…也没有理由说… 我们不能一起吃晚饭 |
[15:22] | I mean, I could meet you somewhere. | 我是说 我们可以找个地方见面 |
[15:25] | Yeah? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[15:26] | – You sure? | 你确定? |
[15:27] | – Sure. – I wouldn’t want to twist your arm or anything. | – 确定 – 不管怎样 我不会强迫你 |
[15:30] | Okay, then. How about Nick’s on Central? My favorite spot in the city. | 那么 好吧 中央大道的Nick餐厅怎么样? 这个城市里我最喜欢的地方 |
[15:34] | Okay. 7:00. Tomorrow. | 好的 7点见 明天 |
[15:39] | 7:00. | 7点 |
[15:47] | Check you out. | 被我发现了 |
[15:49] | Oh, I’m sorry to interrupt your romantic interlude. | 抱歉打扰了你的浪漫插曲 |
[15:52] | It was not romantic. | 这不算浪漫 |
[15:53] | Really? Neither is this. | 真的吗? 同样这也不浪漫 |
[15:56] | The trace you found on Kyle Harrison’s pants? | 关于你在Kyle Harrison裤子上发现的痕迹 |
[15:58] | We got the results. It’s adipocere. | 我们已经得到了化验结果 是尸蜡 |
[16:02] | – Adipocere? That’s saponified fat tissue. It’s decomposition. | 尸蜡? 脂肪组织的蜡化 尸体的腐烂分解 |
[16:05] | Kyle was in contact with a dead person. | Kyle恐怕接触了另一具死尸 |
[16:08] | So that means | 这就意味着 |
[16:09] | there is another body out there. | 还有一具尸体没有被发现 |
[16:17] | Hey, don’t you ever answer your texts? Not when you write in all capitals. | – 难道你从来都不回短信的吗 – 谁让你全用的大写字母 |
[16:20] | It’s like yelling. It’s rude. It’s emphatic. | – 就像是在大吼大叫 可真粗鲁 – 那是强调 |
[16:23] | Kyle Harrison had adipocere on his pants leg. | Kyle Harrison的裤腿上是尸蜡 |
[16:26] | – Adipo-what? – It’s an organic substance | – 尸什么? – 一种有机物 |
[16:27] | formed by the anaerobic bacterial hydrolysis of fatty tissue. | 由于厌氧细菌对脂肪组织的分解产生的 |
[16:31] | Can we go back to texting? Do I have to speak in all capitals, too? | – 咱们能回到短信上吗? – 难道我说话时也全用大写字母了? |
[16:34] | He came in contact with a decomposing body. | 他接触过一具腐烂的死尸 |
[16:37] | So maybe he came across something he shouldn’t have and was killed for it. | 或许他看到了什么他不该看到的事情 并因此被杀了 |
[16:40] | Or maybe Kyle killed someone. | 或者Kyle杀了别人 |
[16:42] | He has been living a secret life, lying to his wife, making money God knows how. | 他一直有秘密的生活 对他的妻子撒谎 只有上帝知道他的钱是怎么来的 |
[16:46] | Plus, he’s been hanging around with Sal Rubenstone, an ex-con. | 另外他还跟那个前科犯 Sal Rubenstone一起瞎混 |
[16:49] | Maybe, uh, losing his job turned him to the dark side. | 或许丢了工作激发了他的黑暗面 |
[16:54] | This is interesting. What? | – 这可真有趣 – 什么 |
[16:55] | I pulled Kyle’s employment history. He’s never worked for a moving company. | 我调查了Kyle的工作经历 他从来没在搬家公司工作过 |
[16:59] | He’s been on unemployment. Wouldn’t his wife have seen the checks? | 他一直处于失业状态 为什么他的妻子从来没有见过账单 |
[17:01] | She said all the bills got paid. He’s having it sent to another address… | – 她说所有的账单都被结了 – 他把所有的账单都寄给了另一个地址… |
[17:04] | to the house of a woman named Vanessa Winters. | 一个名叫Vanessa Winters的女士家里 |
[17:07] | Maybe that’s where he’s been hiding out all day. | 或许这就是他一直以来隐藏的东西 |
[17:10] | Kyle was my ex-boyfriend. | Kyle是我的前男友 |
[17:13] | We dated in college, stayed friends. | 我们大学时在一起 现在是好朋友 |
[17:15] | Why were his unemployment checks coming here? | 为什么他那些没有付清的账单都到了这里? |
[17:19] | Because he couldn’t tell his wife that he lost his job. | 因为他不能告诉妻子他已经失业了 |
[17:22] | Hmm. Why? | 为什么 |
[17:24] | Pride. He was always so retro, especially when Mindy got pregnant. | 自尊心作祟吧 他是一个传统的人 尤其是Mindy怀孕之后 |
[17:28] | You didn’t like Mindy very much, did you? She didn’t even know the man that she was sleeping with. | – 你不怎么喜欢Mindy 对吗 – 她甚至都不了解跟她睡觉的那个男人 |
[17:33] | But you did, huh? | 但是你了解 对不对? |
[17:35] | You weren’t just a little bit jealous Mindy got the ring that you didn’t? | 你难道不会有点儿嫉妒吗 他跟Mindy结婚了 而不是跟你? |
[17:38] | No way. We were friends. That’s it. | 绝对不会 我们是朋友 仅此而已 |
[17:41] | He was lying to his wife, sending his checks to your house… | 他对自己的妻子撒谎 将自己的账单送到你这里… |
[17:45] | that sounds like more than friends to me. | 在我看来这听上去可不仅仅是朋友 |
[17:47] | I let him use my place as an office. | 我让他用我的房子作为办公室 |
[17:50] | Whenever he wasn’t doing some job for quick cash, | 当他不为快速赚金而工作时 |
[17:52] | he tried to get another architect position. | 他想重新找到一份建筑师的工作 |
[17:56] | Well, I’m gonna need to come in, | 我得进去 |
[17:57] | get any personal effects that Kyle may have left behind. | 找找Kyle遗留下的任何个人财产 |
[18:00] | Don’t you need a warrant for that? Oh, I’d be happy to get one… | – 你有搜查证吗 – 我很乐意办一张… |
[18:04] | if I need to. | 如果我需要的话 |
[18:07] | Preliminary tox came back. | 初步毒理报告出来了 |
[18:09] | Looks good for an O.D. on your girl. | 对一个吸毒过量的姑娘来说 指数不算高 |
[18:12] | I do trust you, you know? High-profile or no profile. | 我真的很信任你 你知道吗? 不论高调还是低调 |
[18:18] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[18:23] | Damn. Check out that skin lesion. | 可恶 检查一下皮损 |
[18:25] | Looks like purpura. | 看上去像紫癜 |
[18:26] | Why would cocaine use cause somebody to bleed under their skin? | 可卡因怎么会导致皮下出血呢 |
[18:29] | Because some drug dealers have been cutting cocaine with levamisole, | 因为一些制药商用左旋咪唑代替了可卡因 |
[18:33] | a drug used in veterinary medicine. Mimics cocaine’s high, | 那是兽医用的一种药物 假可卡因含量很高 |
[18:36] | but it also causes tissue necrosis and lowered white blood cell count in humans, | 它同样会造成骨头坏死 降低人体内的白细胞含量 |
[18:39] | which can make ’em more prone to infection. Oh, man. | – 这会使他们更容易受到感染 – 天哪 |
[18:43] | And the batch Gabrielle bought from must be all over Philly by now. | Gabrielle买的那一批货 现在肯定已经遍布费城了 |
[18:47] | There’s no telling how many more people could die. | 真不知会有多少人会因此而丧命 |
[18:58] | So are you excited about your big hot date tonight? | 对今晚上的重大约会感没感到兴奋? |
[19:01] | What? | 你说什么? |
[19:02] | You know, with the strapping English bloke. | 那个年轻的英国小伙儿 |
[19:04] | I didn’t know that you were into that whole May-December thing. | 没想到你也喜欢一树梨花压海棠 |
[19:06] | Oh, said the man dallying with a teenager. And it’s not a date, | 和年轻人逛逛 不算是约会 |
[19:10] | I only said that to end the conversation. | 我只是为了打发他而已 |
[19:13] | Really? Is that why you almost chopped your arm off in the elevator door? | 是吗? 所以你才在电梯门口 差点砍断自己的胳膊 |
[19:16] | I saw you, Megan. You are so into this guy. Please tell me you have a crime scene for me. | – 我都看到了 Megan 你很喜欢那个人 – 你最好有找到犯罪现场 |
[19:21] | Otherwise, you’re just here to annoy me. | 否则 就别来烦我 |
[19:22] | No crime scene, but I did find some info on the substance that you found in Kyle’s teeth. | 那倒没什么发现 不过你在Kyle的牙齿上 发现的东西的确让我有所斩获 |
[19:27] | And it wasn’t food, it was a leaf from a cigar. | 不是食物 是雪茄的烟草 |
[19:32] | That’s strange. His wife said he didn’t smoke. | 那就怪了 她妻子说他不抽烟啊 |
[19:34] | So I had C.S.U. run a chemical analysis. | 我让犯罪现场调查员去化验了 |
[19:37] | The cigar that Kyle was smoking was infused with cognac. | Kyle抽的雪茄中带有白兰地 |
[19:40] | Mm. A Montecito Especial. | Montecito特色雪茄 |
[19:44] | Todd got one of those from his firm one year as a gift. | Todd一年只能从律所得到一件这样的奖品 |
[19:46] | Most expensive cigar on the market… 700 bucks a pop. | 市面上最昂贵的雪茄 一支700美元 |
[19:50] | There is no way that Kyle could’ve afforded that. …For this reason that we must issue a health warning. | – Kyle不可能买得起 – 因此 我们发出医疗警报 |
[19:55] | Ingestion of this cocaine, even in small amounts, | 吸食该类可卡因 即使只是少量 |
[19:57] | can cause infection and possibly death. | 也会造成感染 甚至是死亡 |
[20:00] | My office is working closely with the local branch of the C.D.C. to track the source, | 我们已经与本地的疾控中心紧密合作 追根溯源 |
[20:03] | but in the meantime, any users who have noticed | 与此同时 任何食用者 |
[20:06] | any purple or black lesions on their skin | 若看到身上的伤口呈粉色或是黑色 |
[20:08] | should get to an emergency room immediately. | 应立即就诊 |
[20:10] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[20:12] | Can you confirm that the daughter of the dean of Dexter University | Dexter大学系主任女儿的死 |
[20:14] | died from an overdose of this cocaine? | 是不是和过度吸食这种可卡因有关 |
[20:18] | I have no comment. Thank you. | 无可奉告 谢谢 |
[20:21] | Teddy Gorman. | |
[20:25] | Rough night? | 没睡好? |
[20:25] | You woke me when you called. | 你们把我吵醒了 |
[20:28] | You know, that totally sucks about Kyle. | 最好不是关于Kyle的事情 |
[20:30] | We found some files on his computer… | 我们在他的电脑上找到些文件 |
[20:33] | you know, architectural drawings with your name on ’em. | 工程图上有你的名字 |
[20:35] | – Was Kyle doing some work for you? – Yeah. | – Kyle曾为你工作过吗? – 是的 |
[20:37] | He was. Uh, he designed my remodel last year | 他的确有 去年为我的房子重新做了装修 |
[20:40] | when he was working at Brand Design. | 那时他还在Brand设计呢 |
[20:42] | He called me, like, three weeks ago, said he was working freelance now. | 他大概三周前打电话给我 说他现在是自由身了 |
[20:46] | So I hired him to build me a new guest house. | 所以我找他帮我设计了一间新客房 |
[20:50] | When was the last time you saw him? I don’t know. | – 你最后见到他是什么时候? – 不记得了 |
[20:52] | That’s a nice cigar there. Montecito Especial? | 雪茄真不错 Montecito特色雪茄? |
[20:55] | Finest there is. Did you smoke one with Kyle? | – 最好的货 – 你和Kyle一起抽过吗? |
[20:58] | ACTUALLY YEAH,To celebrate working together again. | 是啊 为庆祝能一起工作 |
[21:02] | Kyle had a leaf from a Montecito Especial in his teeth when he was murdered. | Kyle被谋杀后牙齿上留有一点 Montecito特色雪茄的烟草 |
[21:07] | Where’d the two of you celebrate? | 你们两个在哪里庆祝的? |
[21:11] | Make yourself at home. | 别客气 |
[21:13] | Wow. Some room. | 喔 真不赖啊 |
[21:15] | Why don’t we cut the crap, Mr. Gorman? | 直说吧 Gorman先生 |
[21:17] | You saw Kyle two days ago when he was here. | 你两天前在这里看到Kyle |
[21:20] | You were the last person we know who saw him alive. | 你是最后一个看到他还活着的人 |
[21:22] | So by that logic, that makes me a murderer. | 这样的话 我就成为了嫌疑人 |
[21:25] | Teddy, | |
[21:27] | do you know why cops light up cigars at crime scenes? | 你知道警察为什么要在犯罪现场抽烟吗? |
[21:32] | It’s to cover the stench of human decomposition. | 因为那能掩盖尸体的恶臭 |
[21:41] | Is that why you built this cigar room? Adipocere. | 这就是你造这件吸烟室的目的吧 尸蜡 |
[21:45] | What do you have buried in this wall? | 这堵墙里藏着什么? |
[21:53] | Stop. Stop. Stop. | 停 停 停 |
[22:15] | How the hell am I supposed to know who she is? You having trouble narrowing it down? | – 我怎么知道她是谁? – 是不是见过的女人太多了? |
[22:18] | How many women have you killed? Do you get off on this, | 你杀了多少女人? 你这样是不是很兴奋 |
[22:21] | when you’re able to kick back in your man cave while a dead woman rots in the wall? | 让一具女尸在墙里慢慢腐烂 而心安理得地休闲快活? |
[22:25] | No, hold on, okay… You take Kyle into that cigar room, | – 不 等等 – 你把Kyle带到吸烟室 |
[22:28] | he notices the leaky wall, you kill him before he finds the woman you strangled. | 他发现墙上出现了裂缝 你在他发现被你勒死的女尸前杀了他 |
[22:33] | Is that how it went down? | 一切就这么解决了是吧? |
[22:34] | Kyle was the one who wanted me | 是Kyle自己要求 |
[22:35] | to take him into that cigar room in the first place, okay? | 进那间吸烟室的 |
[22:38] | He said he wanted to check out the design, see how it turned out. | 他想要看看房间 以便设计 |
[22:41] | Oh, so you’re saying that Kyle knew the body was in there? Yes. No. | – 噢 所以Kyle知道尸体在那里? – 是 不 |
[22:45] | I don’t know. Well, maybe you can find an answer in holding. | – 我不知道 – 多待会儿你也许就知道了 |
[22:56] | Commissioner Travers, this is… a surprise. | Travers局长 稀客啊 |
[22:59] | I don’t like to mess in the kitchen much | 我不是很想搞内务政治 |
[23:01] | unless one of the pots starts to boil over. | 除非有人捅了篓子 |
[23:04] | Did something happen? If you’re unaware of it, | – 发生什么事了? – 你没发觉吗? |
[23:06] | then perhaps the problems in your department are rooted deeper than I imagined. | 还是说你部门的问题远比我想的要根深蒂固 |
[23:10] | Problems? Yes, problems. | – 有问题? – 是的 有问题 |
[23:13] | Let’s see… under budget, well-staffed, stellar reputation. | 让我想想…不超支 人员齐整 作风优良 |
[23:16] | Yeah, I… I guess I am unaware. | 我想我是没发觉 |
[23:21] | Oh. Antonio Diaz. | |
[23:23] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[23:25] | I kept his daughter’s name out of the media as promised. | 我如约没有提到她的名字 |
[23:27] | I saw the press conference. When that reporter asked about her… | 新闻发布会我看了 当记者问道她的时候 |
[23:30] | – I said “no comment.” – You paused. Your body language… | – 我说”无可奉告” – 你停顿了一下 肢体语言 |
[23:33] | it was essentially a de facto admission, Kate. | 表达出对该问题的默认 Kate |
[23:37] | All due respect, commissioner, | 恕我直言 局长 |
[23:38] | I know that my job is about politics and posturing. | 我知道自己的工作涉及到政治 有必要装腔作势 |
[23:42] | And I’ve already been forced to compromise my integrity on more occasions, quite frankly, | 直说吧 在越来越多的场合 自己被迫做出妥协 |
[23:46] | than I’m comfortable with. | 尽管这让我越来越反感 |
[23:47] | So if you’re looking for me to apologize to your buddy Antonio for what I didn’t say, | 如果你要我因为没做过的事和我的肢体语言 |
[23:52] | for my body language… That won’t be necessary. | – 给你朋友Antonio道歉的话… – 没必要谈下去了 |
[23:55] | I’m demoting you, Kate, effective immediately. | 你被降职了 Kate 立即生效 |
[23:59] | You’ve gotta be kidding. No. | – 你在开玩笑吧 – 没有 |
[24:08] | Well, someone has to run this office, | 总有人得来这里工作吧 |
[24:09] | so have you given any thought to who that might be? | 你想过让谁来做吗? |
[24:31] | Didn’t expect to see you here. | 没想到你会来 |
[24:33] | You really jumped on this case. | 你真的来处理这件案子了 |
[24:36] | Something going on? I used to specialize in forensic facial reconstruction. | – 发生什么事了? – 我以前的专长是法证脸部复原 |
[24:40] | I had an art background. | 有艺术生背景 |
[24:41] | Later, I got into the whole anthropology thing, so it’s kind of a marriage of the two. | 之后 又学过人类学 等于是将两门学科融合在了一起 |
[24:45] | Since we can’t get prints and her D.N.A. | 既然系统里没有指纹和DNA |
[24:46] | is not in the system, I thought maybe I could rebuild her face and get an I.D. | 我想或许可以还原她的脸 查得身份 |
[24:54] | Uh, yeah, something is kinda happening. | 呃 的确有一点波折 |
[24:57] | There you are. I never asked for this, you know? | 找到你了 我从没要求过这事 |
[25:00] | I don’t even know if I wanna be chief. | 我都不知道我是不是想当老大 |
[25:02] | What are you talking about? Commissioner Travers demoted me. | – 你们在说什么? – Travers局长降了我的职 |
[25:07] | What? That’s insane. | 什么? 这简直疯了 |
[25:09] | No offense. Travers can kiss my ass. Did you call the mayor? | 没恶意哦 Travers会废了我的 你跟市长说这事了吗? |
[25:13] | If not, I will. Kate, can we please talk about this? | – 如果没的话 我来 – Kate 能谈谈这事吗? |
[25:20] | There’s a fingerprint here on the plastic. I’ll also have C.S.U. run her necklace for trace. | 塑料纸上有指纹 我会叫现场调查人员查一下她的项链 |
[25:25] | You want to tell me what happened? At least vent about it. | 告诉我发生什么事好吗? 至少发泄一下吧 |
[25:27] | Not right now. Just… my only concern right now is this woman. | 现在不行 我唯一关心的是这具尸体 |
[25:31] | I’ll stay up all night if I need to. Okay. I’m in. | – 必要的话我会通宵 – 好 算我一个 |
[25:35] | Oh, wait, no. I’ve got that date. I mean the dinner thing. | 噢 等等 我还有约会 我是说晚上还要去吃饭 |
[25:39] | Oh, yeah? Who with? No, nobody. He’s just a… a guy. | – 哦 真的吗? 和谁? – 谁也不是 他只是个…陌生人 |
[25:43] | I’ll cancel. No, you won’t. | – 我取消便是 – 不 不要 |
[25:44] | – Yeah, I will. It’s fine. – No. Go. I got this. | – 没关系的 没事 – 不 去吧 这儿有我 |
[26:04] | This is your favorite spot in the city? | 这就是你所谓的城市里最喜欢的地方? |
[26:07] | I can’t believe you’ve never been to Nick’s before. | 真不敢相信 你从没来过Nick餐馆 |
[26:10] | Some would consider that sacrilege. | 换做别人 都要说你是在亵渎它了 |
[26:12] | Not somebody who actually likes to sit at a table when they eat. | 那些人都不食人间烟火吧 |
[26:15] | Oh, let me guess. You’re more of a salad type. | 哦 让我猜猜 你更喜欢吃沙拉 |
[26:18] | Well, if you’re a bit delicate in the old stomach area, | 如果你的胃比较讲究 |
[26:20] | we could always, um… | 我们可以经常光顾… |
[26:22] | Have you ever heard of Rapunzel syndrome? Ra… | – 你有没有听过长发公主综合症? – 什么 |
[26:25] | It’s an obsessive-compulsive disorder where the person can’t stop eating the ends of their own hair. | 这种强迫症患者会不停吃自己的发梢 |
[26:30] | The only problem is, the gastrointestinal tract is not capable of digesting said hair, | 唯一的问题是 肠胃系统并不能消化头发 |
[26:35] | so it just kind of gathers there in the intestine. | 所以 肠胃里面就会有一团头发缠绕在一起 |
[26:40] | I once removed a 10-pound hairball from an obstructed bowel | 有次我验尸的时候 从阻塞的肠道里 |
[26:45] | of a corpse in an autopsy. | 拿出了一团十磅重的头发 |
[26:47] | Bon appetit. | 祝你有个好胃口 |
[26:52] | – Well played. – Mm. | – 干得好 – 嗯 |
[26:53] | You, um, you bust that one out on all your first dates? | 你和男人的第一次约会都要来这么一着么 |
[26:56] | You, uh, ply all of yours with cholesterol? | 你就那么喜欢胆固醇吗? |
[27:02] | Okay. Gloves are off then. | 好吧 针尖要对麦芒了 |
[27:05] | When did you get divorced? | 你什么时候离的婚? |
[27:10] | couple months after you put that pool in the backyard of my old house. | 你在我的旧房子建好泳池的几个月后 |
[27:14] | I never did get to enjoy the fruits of your labor. | 我都没能享受到你的劳动成果 |
[27:17] | Yeah, I’m sorry to say, I kind of saw the writing on the wall with that one. | 真抱歉提起 建泳池的时候看到你家墙上的字了 |
[27:21] | Oh, did you? Yeah. | – 哦 是吗? – 是 |
[27:23] | You see, I work with a lot of couples, and, um… | 我见过不少夫妇 |
[27:26] | you can tell a lot about a marriage by the decision-making process. | 一段婚姻究竟怎么样 看看他们如何下决定便能知其一二 |
[27:30] | And you and your husband, you couldn’t agree on one thing. | 而你和你丈夫连一件事 都不能想到一块儿去 |
[27:32] | Yeah, but I always got what I wanted, didn’t I? | 但我一直能得偿所愿 不是吗? |
[27:35] | I definitely liked the fact that you were willing to take chances. | 我很喜欢你主动把握机会的样子 |
[27:39] | Kinda like this. | 就比如说是这次约会 |
[27:40] | Thank God I have my cardiologist on speed dial. | 幸好心脏病医生的电话 我存在快速拨号里了 |
[27:53] | Why did you do that? Do what? | – 你为什么这么做? – 做什么? |
[29:33] | That is amazing. | 太难以置信了 |
[29:36] | Were you here all night? Yeah. | – 你整晚都在这里? – 是的 |
[29:41] | You know, when I lost my last job, | 当我丢掉上个工作时 |
[29:43] | I was a textbook case of Kubler-Ross’ five stages of grief. | 我把库伯勒-罗丝模型哀伤的五个阶段 整个经历了一遍 (五个阶段: 否认 愤怒 讨价还价 抑郁 接受) |
[29:47] | She was talking about grieving over a death. | 那个是针对死亡而言的 |
[29:49] | Well, losing a job is like losing someone you love. | 失业就和失去所爱之人一样 |
[29:52] | Think about it. There’s a lot wrapped up in it… | 这么说吧 工作包括了 |
[29:55] | your sense of identity, your self-worth. Look at Kyle Harrison. | 你的自我认同 自我价值 想想Kyle Harrison吧 |
[29:58] | He lost his job, his life went right off the rails. – Great. Thank you. | – 他丢了工作 他妻子也因此受了牵连 – 很好 谢谢 |
[30:02] | – You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[30:02] | I’m here if you want to talk. Thank you, but I’m fine. | – 如果你需要人谈一谈的话 我随时奉陪 – 谢谢 不过我很好 |
[30:07] | No, you’re not. You’re in denial. – Megan… | – 不 你不好 你很抵触谈这个 |
[30:08] | – Oh, there’s anger. Look at you. | 哦 你生气了 看看你自己 |
[30:09] | You’re just sailing right through them. | 你只是在死撑而已 |
[30:14] | Okay, fine. What’s next? | 好吧 接下来有什么事要做? |
[30:15] | Getting her image out there, | 把她的照片传出去 |
[30:16] | to the news, the police, the Internet. | 传给记者 警察 网络上 |
[30:20] | That’s it. The Internet. | 没错 散布到网上 |
[30:23] | Everyone’s life is online now, | 现在 每个人的生活都离不开网络 |
[30:26] | hopefully including our prime suspect. | 希望 我们的头号嫌疑人也不例外 |
[30:32] | Ah. Voila. Teddy Gorman. | 瞧 Teddy Gorman |
[30:41] | Oh, stop. | 哦 听 |
[30:48] | Her name’s Lisa. Lisa Schmidt. | – 她的名字叫Lisa |
[30:53] | She was the girl in your wall. Didn’t know her, huh? | 她就是你墙里面的那具尸体 你难道不认识她吗? |
[30:56] | You two look pretty cozy to me. | 你们俩看似很亲密嘛 |
[30:57] | Oh, they were more than cozy, right, Teddy? According to your friends, she lived with you. | 不止吧Teddy? 根据你朋友的论述 她和你同居过吧 |
[31:03] | We met at a club, okay? | 我们是在夜总会认识的 |
[31:04] | We started dating, and then after a couple of weeks, she asked to move in. | 开始约会几周后 她便要求搬进来 |
[31:07] | I… she said she didn’t have any family or anywhere else to go. | 她说她没有家人 无处可去 |
[31:10] | So how was that relationship? I… i… it was wild. It was intense. | – 你们俩到底什么关系? – 我们之间很热烈 火花四溅 |
[31:14] | She was like a… a tornado. | 就像是飓风一般 |
[31:16] | Relationships like that tend to have a body count. | 这样的关系通常会赔上人命 |
[31:18] | I didn’t kill her! Then how the hell did she end up in your wall?! | – 我没杀她! – 那她的尸体怎么会在你墙里面 |
[31:21] | I don’t know, man! | 老兄 我不知道! |
[31:23] | Look, all I know is, is between her drama a… and the construction of the house, | 听着 我只是在疯狂的恋爱和繁忙的装修中 |
[31:27] | I… I just needed some air. Okay? So I took off to Vegas. | 需要一点新鲜空气 明白? 所以我才飞去维加斯 |
[31:30] | A… and when I got back, she was gone. | 等我回来以后 她就走了 |
[31:33] | And you know what? I was okay with that. | 我觉得这样没什么不妥的 |
[31:36] | I’m sure you were. | 我也认为你是这样的人 |
[31:42] | What do you think you doing? This ain’t no time to feed your face, fool. | 你在干嘛? 没时间吃东西 傻瓜 |
[31:45] | I just heard from detective Morris. Teddy Gorman’s not confessing. | Morris警探告诉我 Teddy Gorman没有认罪 |
[31:48] | They need hard evidence, and I don’t want my department to drop the ball. | 他们需要确凿证据 我可不想自己的部门在关键时候掉链子 |
[31:51] | “My department”? Wow. Listen to you. | “自己的部门”? 哇 听听你的口气 |
[31:55] | I can terminate your fellowship just like that. | 凭你那句话 我都可以和你绝交了 |
[31:58] | What? You wouldn’t do that. | 什么? 你不会那么做的 |
[32:00] | I… I’m the peanut butter to your jelly, the hall to your oates… | 我可是你亲密无间的最佳拍档 |
[32:04] | And the pimple on my behind. | 还是肉中刺呢 |
[32:06] | I just got handed my first two cases as chief, | 这是我当上主任后的头两桩案子 |
[32:08] | and I’ll be damned if they don’t get closed pronto. | 如果不能迅速解决我就完了 |
[32:11] | You feel me? | 懂了吗? |
[32:16] | Look at that. | 看看你 |
[32:17] | The face of a liar. | 多会说谎啊 |
[32:19] | Your fingerprint was on plastic sheeting wrapped around a murder victim, Sal… | 你的指纹就在包裹受害者尸体的塑料布上 Sal |
[32:23] | Lisa Schmidt. Lisa who? | – 你说谁啊? |
[32:25] | Teddy Gorman’s girlfriend. | Teddy Gorman的女朋友 |
[32:27] | You were the construction foreman on his remodel last year. | 你是他去年重装修的包工头 |
[32:30] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, wait a minute. I remember her. | 噢 是的 等等 我记得她 |
[32:34] | She used to lounge out by the pool, get my guys all riled up. | 她常在泳池边闲逛 搞得我的同事性奋得不行 |
[32:38] | But not you, right? Oh, she was wicked hot. It doesn’t mean I acted on it. | – 但你却不为所动 是吗? – 她的确热辣 但不是我的菜啊 |
[32:41] | You know how to build a wall… drywall, plaster? Yeah, of course. | – 你知道怎么去修一面清水墙吧 水泥工? – 是的 当然 |
[32:45] | How are you with strangulation? | 你是怎么把她掐死的? |
[32:48] | You choked Lisa to death, and then you buried her in that wall. | 你把Lisa掐死 然后把她埋在墙里 |
[32:51] | Kyle found out about it, you had to take care of him, too. | Kyle发现了这个事实 然后你就杀了他 |
[32:54] | Look, you got anger issues, a rap sheet, means, and motive. | 你有前科 动机 还有情绪问题 |
[32:58] | Not the best combination, Sal. You want to talk to us? | 这还不够吗 Sal 有什么要和我们说的吗? |
[33:03] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找个律师 |
[33:08] | Come on. Get him outta here. | 起来 把他带出去 |
[33:16] | Well, we can’t prove Sal killed Lisa with just a fingerprint on plastic. | 塑料袋上的指纹没法证明就是Sal谋杀了Lisa |
[33:19] | He worked the site. His paws would’ve been all over it. | 他在那里施过工 到处都是他的指纹 |
[33:22] | Then we’ve got to connect him to Kyle’s murder. | 我们要把他和Kyle的死联系在一起 |
[33:25] | If we do, maybe we can get him on circumstantial with Lisa’s. Yeah. | – 只有这样才能间接指证他谋害了Lisa – 没错 |
[33:28] | Excuse me. Am I interrupting something? When aren’t you? | – 抱歉 没打断你们吧? – 你哪次不是这样? |
[33:32] | Oh, just thought you’d like to know… I found the crime scene. | 哦 只想告诉你们 我找到犯罪现场了 |
[33:42] | This is the rock that we found in the bullet that killed Kyle Harrison. | 这是我们从Kyle Harrison体内的子弹中 找到的石头 |
[33:45] | It’s got yellow paint on one side of it. | 石头的一侧有黄漆 |
[33:47] | Now to the naked eye, it looks like reflective street paint, | 凭肉眼看 这像是路面反光油漆 |
[33:50] | but microscopy revealed that the paint actually has two layers. | 但在显微镜下它有两层 |
[33:53] | The bottom layer is a consumer-grade yellow spray paint, | 底层是一般消费者便可买到的喷漆 |
[33:56] | and the top is a protective coating used to preserve the yellow paint. | 表层是用来保护黄漆的保护涂层 |
[33:59] | Kyle was supposedly lying on the ground when he was shot. | Kyle中弹时应该是躺在地上的 |
[34:02] | Why would there be yellow spray paint on the ground? | 地上怎么会有黄色喷漆? |
[34:04] | Forget that. What if he was shot standing against a wall? His wound would still be shored. | 别这么想 如果他中弹时是靠着墙的呢? 这样他的伤口仍然呈突起状 |
[34:08] | Like graffiti? | 你是说街头涂鸦? |
[34:09] | Most likely, but why would the graffiti have a protective coating? | 很有可能 但涂鸦上怎么会有保护层呢? |
[34:12] | I know why. The mural arts program. | 我知道了 是壁画艺术计划 |
[34:15] | It’s been around since the ’80s. | 那是上世纪八十年代的事了 |
[34:17] | The city was trying to find a way to get graffiti artists away from vandalism | 活动的目的是为了让涂鸦艺术家停止破坏公物 |
[34:20] | and into painting murals. | 转而绘制壁画 |
[34:22] | That’s why it’s protected. Those murals are all over Philly. | – 这就是它被保护起来的原因 – 这些壁画费城到处都是 |
[34:25] | So you just cross-reference Joey Jablonsky’s stops | 你只需要交叉检索Joey Jablonsky的停车点 |
[34:27] | with the location of the murals, and you got it. | 和壁画地点 就能找到犯罪现场了 |
[34:30] | Jeez. Do I have to do everything? | 天哪 难道什么事都得我来么 |
[35:01] | At last! | 找到了 |
[35:03] | We have our crime scene. | 这就是犯罪现场 |
[35:08] | Here. Okay. | – 靠着墙 – 好的 |
[35:36] | We meet again, Mr. Brand. I gotta say, | 我们又见面了 Brand先生 我想说 |
[35:39] | I did not peg you as a killer or a sexual deviant. | 我可没把你和杀人犯 性变态联系在一起 |
[35:43] | Well, I can assure you, I’m neither. | 我可以向你们保证 我也不会是 |
[35:44] | Sexual assault in ’06 sound familiar? That charge was dropped. | – 06年的性侵犯听起来熟悉吗? – 指控被撤消了 |
[35:48] | It was some opportunistic intern trying to get a payday. | 一些实习生只不过想借机多赚些钱而已 |
[35:50] | Well, regardless, it put your D.N.A. in the system. | 不管怎样 你的DNA被记录在案了 |
[35:53] | And we matched that with a profile at Kyle Harrison’s murder scene. | 这和Kyle Harrison遇害现场 采集到的DNA是相吻合的 |
[35:57] | Your skin cells transferred on to the bullet casings when you loaded the gun, Harvey. | 你的皮肤细胞在你给枪上膛的时候 附在了子弹的外壳上 Harvey |
[36:01] | See, we know you did it. The only question is why. | 我们知道一切都是你干的 但问题是你的动机是什么 |
[36:07] | So there you were, Teddy Gorman’s house last year, | 你去年在Teddy Gorman的房子里 |
[36:10] | day after day, with that hot babe Lisa Schmidt | 日复一日 和火辣的Lisa Schmidt相处 |
[36:15] | taunting you in a bikini by the pool. | 身穿比基尼在泳池旁嘲笑你 |
[36:18] | Gorman goes out of town. | Gorman出城后 |
[36:20] | You hit on her. | 你找她拍拖 |
[36:22] | She turns you down flat, and you lose it. | 她直截了当地拒绝了你 你便失去了理智 |
[36:25] | She winds up dead. Now me? I’d have panicked. | 接着她就死了 换做我? 一定吓坏了 |
[36:29] | But not you. You bury her in that cigar wall, | 但你不是 你把她埋在吸烟室 |
[36:32] | collect all of her belongings. | 收拾好她所有的行李 |
[36:35] | Tramp like that, outta sight, outta mind, right? | 像是去漂泊旅行一样 眼不见 心不想 |
[36:38] | So you fire everyone involved with the job… | 所以你解雇了所有和那项工程有关的人 |
[36:40] | Kyle, Sal, anyone who could discover what you did. | Kyle Sal 任何可能发现你所作所为的人 |
[36:45] | Now when Kyle found that crack in the wall, did he call you? | Kyle发现墙有裂缝时 是否打电话给你了? |
[36:48] | Look, it’s true. We met. | 听着 没错 我们是见面了 |
[36:53] | He pulled a gun on me. | 他拿枪指着我 |
[36:55] | Said I’d ruined his life when I fired him. | 说我解雇他以后毁了他的生活 |
[36:57] | There was a struggle, the gun went off. I… | 我们彼此缠斗 枪走火了 |
[37:01] | It was self-defense. | 我这是正当防卫 |
[37:03] | As for this girl, I mean, you can’t pin that on me. | 至于那女孩 你们不能诬陷我 |
[37:08] | Right. So this is all just a big frame up job. Oh, I bet the synapses in your brain… | 好吧 所以这是一起嫁祸案 我打赌你这会儿…. |
[37:13] | Megan Hunt. Hey, it’s me. | – 是我 |
[37:16] | C.S.U. found a small hair caught in Lisa Schmidt’s necklace, and get this… | 犯罪现场调查员发现 Lisa Schmidt的项链上有一小根毛发 |
[37:19] | the shaft was perforated by trichophyton mentagrophytes. | 毛干被发癣菌属穿孔 |
[37:23] | – Really? That’s ringworm. – More specifically, | – 是吗? 那是癣 – 确切地说 |
[37:25] | from the looks of the hair shaft, tinea barbae. | 那根毛干看起来像是须癣 |
[37:30] | You don’t say? | 不会吧 |
[37:36] | Let’s talk about this self-defense story. | 说说你是怎么正当防卫的 |
[37:39] | So you didn’t kill her? | 所以她不是你杀的? |
[37:41] | Because whoever did left a hair in her necklace. | 凶手在她的项链上留下了一根毛发 |
[37:45] | And that person had ringworm. | 因此我们得知凶手有癣病 |
[37:48] | And the interesting thing about ringworm is, | 癣很有趣 |
[37:51] | if it’s not caught right away, it causes scarring. | 如果癣毒没有立即排清 便会结疤 |
[37:57] | What are you doing?! Proving that you killed Lisa! | – 你要干嘛?! – 这说明是你杀了Lisa! |
[37:59] | The killer had fungus in his beard, and you still have a scar. | 凶手胡须里含有真菌 而你的疤还在 |
[38:12] | Detective Morris is correct. | Morris警探说的没错 |
[38:14] | Kyle contacted you when he saw that leak in the wall. | Kyle在发现墙上有裂缝就联系了你 |
[38:18] | And because he’s a good worker, | 由于他是个工作认真的人 |
[38:20] | you knew that he’d tear it down and fix it. | 你知道他会撕破墙板 重新装修 |
[38:23] | So you shot him underneath that bridge and dumped him in the first open trunk you could find. | 所以你在桥下杀了他 并把他扔在了就近车辆的后备箱里 |
[38:27] | First you fire Kyle | 先是解雇Kyle |
[38:30] | to cover up what you did, | 掩盖你的所作所为 |
[38:32] | and then you kill him, | 然后又杀了他 |
[38:34] | leaving his wife a widow and his unborn child without a father. | 让他的妻子成为寡妇 未出生的孩子也没了爸爸 |
[38:38] | And all because a young girl | 一切只是因为一个年轻姑娘 |
[38:41] | just didn’t want to screw you. | 不想和你拍拖 |
[38:47] | Thank you for coming by, Dr. Hunt, | 多谢你能来 Hunt医生 |
[38:50] | for telling me what happened. | 告诉我事实的一切 |
[38:52] | I’m just sorry I couldn’t change the outcome. | 很抱歉我不能改变结果 |
[38:55] | But I thought you might find some solace in knowing. | 但愿你听了之后能有所安慰 |
[38:59] | I also… wanted to give you this. | 我还要给你这个 |
[39:03] | When the police were going through Kyle’s computer, | 警方搜查Kyle的电脑时 |
[39:07] | they found this letter. | 发现了这封信 |
[39:10] | Your husband was the man you thought he was. | 你丈夫没让你失望 |
[39:17] | You take care of that baby. | 好好照顾孩子 |
[39:34] | I LOST MY JOBI’M SO ASHAMED | (我失去了工作 我好惭愧) |
[39:56] | LISA SCHMIDT | |
[40:23] | Hello, ladies. | 你们好 女士们 |
[40:26] | Oh, hello, dear. | 哦 你好 亲爱的 |
[40:28] | How was it? What did I miss? Wow. | 怎么了? 我错过了什么? 哇 |
[40:30] | Grandma said it was the city that never sleeps, and then we proved it. | 外婆说这是座不夜城 然后证明给我看 |
[40:34] | Yes, well, grandma has never lacked for stamina, has she? | 是的 外婆一直精力充沛 不是吗? |
[40:38] | Well, like you stopped working all weekend, even for a second? | 你也不是一整个周末都没停过 不是吗? |
[40:40] | Well, no. Except there was this one thing. | 不 还有一件事 |
[40:45] | Something really creepy happened on Friday. | 周五发生了间奇怪的事 |
[40:49] | This guy came into the office, | 一个人走近我办公室 |
[40:52] | and he pretended that he knew me. | 假装认识我 |
[40:54] | He was like some weird stalker. | 像是诡异的跟踪狂 |
[40:56] | He said that we had been talking online, that we were supposed to have dinner. | 他说我们网上聊过 这是来邀我吃饭的 |
[41:01] | Really? That’s terrible. | 真的? 太可怕了 |
[41:04] | I know. And Peter… he tried to get him to back off, | 是呀 Peter…要打发他走 |
[41:08] | and he wouldn’t, and then all of a sudden, fists were flying, and… and thank God Bud was there, | 但他不肯 突然 他们就打起来了 谢天谢地 Bud在那里 |
[41:13] | because he just tackled him and then put him in handcuffs, | 他将其制服 戴上手铐 |
[41:16] | and he carted him away. | 然后将他遣送走 |
[41:24] | You gotta be kidding me. Both of you? | 你们在玩什么鬼把戏啊 你们俩? |
[41:26] | Her I can believe, but you? I… I didn’t want to. | – 她就算了 但你? – 我不想这么做的 |
[41:30] | – She… she made me. – Oh. | 她…她逼我 |
[41:31] | Mother. – Megan, so it didn’t happen? | – 妈妈 – Megan 什么事都没发生吧? |
[41:33] | No, but it could have. What were you thinking? | 没有 但这已经够麻烦了 你打着什么坏主意呢? |
[41:36] | Well, what do you think I was thinking? I want you to have a social life. | 你觉得我会有什么坏主意? 我想你有正常的社交 |
[41:39] | Oh, my God. | 哦 老天 |
[41:46] | Well, if you must know… | 如果你们硬要知道的话 |
[41:50] | I did meet up with him. | 我的确和他见面了 |
[41:52] | And we had dinner. | 我们一起共进晚餐 |
[41:57] | So? So… okay. Mm. | – 所以? – 所以什么…一切很好 |
[42:03] | Look at you. It was more than okay, wasn’t it? | 看看你 好像不止于此吧 |
[42:08] | Maybe. | 大概吧 |