时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m Sheila Temple, and welcome to the “Temple of Justice.” | 我是Sheila Temple 欢迎收看Temple of Justice |
[00:06] | Hillary Stone was released from prison today… | Hillary Stone今天从狱中释放 |
[00:09] | Get back. Get back. after she was acquitted by judge Joan Hunt… | Joan Hunt法官宣布她无罪释放 |
[00:12] | Move! Move! of the brutal and senseless murder of her own 5-year-old son Simon. | 她被指残忍而无情地杀害 自己五岁大的儿子Simon |
[00:17] | And today, she’s a free woman. | 而今天 她恢复了自由之身 |
[00:19] | Free to kill again. | 又可继续杀人了 |
[00:21] | You guys need to back up off the car! Stay tuned. | 马上回来 |
[01:01] | Are you trying to create a circus atmosphere? | 我们是在搭建马戏篷吗? |
[01:03] | Rain is still in the forecast. | 天气预报说还是会下雨 |
[01:05] | And it will preserve the scene if the skies open up. | 即使在下雨 现场是不会遭到破坏 |
[01:08] | Where’s your better half? | 你的好搭档去哪了? |
[01:09] | Sam’s in Harrisburg at a wedding. | Sam去哈里斯堡参加婚礼了 |
[01:12] | It’s really too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[01:13] | You know how much she loves the big top. | 她对马戏可喜欢了 |
[01:16] | Rain stopped at 2:00 A.M. | 下午两点钟雨停了 |
[01:17] | Jogger cutting through the site found the body at, uh… | 有人慢跑锻炼 路径工地 |
[01:20] | 7:30. | 在7:30发现尸体 |
[01:23] | And how did you know that? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[01:25] | The sun has been up long enough to cake the dirt, | 太阳放晴后 泥土都干了 |
[01:27] | but the work shift hadn’t started yet. | 而这里又没有开始动工 |
[01:30] | That puts discovery at about an hour after sunrise. | 如此便可判断是在日出后一个小时发现的 |
[01:33] | Got blood on the backhoe. | 反铲挖土机上留有血迹 |
[01:35] | So the victim probably hit their head on it and then fell in the hole that it dug the day before. | 受害人也许是一头撞上 然后跌入了之前挖好的洞里 |
[01:39] | All right. Let’s dig him up. | 好吧 把他挖出来吧 |
[01:41] | We don’t dig, detective. | 警探 我们不是用挖的 |
[01:44] | We excavate. | 我们要小心去土 |
[01:56] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[01:59] | That’s Hillary Stone. | 是Hillary Stone |
[02:00] | I don’t think anybody’s gonna want to solve this murder. | 我估计没人会想碰这案子 |
[02:02] | May I remind you, she was acquitted? | 提醒一下 她是被判无罪 |
[02:04] | That doesn’t make her innocent. | 这并不说明她是清白的 |
[02:07] | People saw her on that bridge, they saw her drop the sack into the river. | 有人看到她在桥上 把一个袋子扔进了河里 |
[02:10] | Come on. You know she did it. | 得了吧 她肯定杀了人 |
[02:11] | All I know is, someone did this. | 我只知道 这是一起他杀案件 |
[02:13] | That’s my only concern. | 这是我唯一的顾虑 |
[02:21] | I’m Sheila Temple from “Temple of Justice.” | 我是Temple of Justice的Sheila Temple |
[02:24] | In a shocking turn, Hillary Stone, | 突发事件 Hillary Stone |
[02:26] | who yesterday was a free woman, is now a dead woman. | 昨日的自由之身 现已是死亡之躯了 |
[02:30] | We are here at the construction site where the body is now being uncovered. | 我们现在在工地 这里正是埋尸之处 |
[02:34] | And our chief medical examiner has just arrived on the scene. | 我们的法医主任已经到达了现场 |
[02:38] | Dr. Murphy, Dr. Murphy, | Murphy医生 Murphy医生 |
[02:40] | – care to comment? – No. | – 能说两句吗? – 无可奉告 |
[02:41] | Not even about your choice of medical examiner? | 能不能说一下这次的验尸官是谁? |
[02:44] | Dr. Hunt is the best our office has. | Hunt医生是我们最好的医生 |
[02:45] | Isn’t that the same thing that the mayor said about her mother… | 这话不是和市长称赞她母亲 |
[02:47] | Judge Joan Hunt? | 法官Joan Hunt的话一样吗? |
[02:52] | This is gonna be gold. This is gonna be gold. | 这里面有文章 |
[02:57] | Oh, and here come the news choppers. | 噢 新闻直升机来了 |
[03:00] | Choppers and an accused murderer under the big top… | 直升机 一个遭指控的杀人犯 这么轰动的场面 |
[03:02] | still think this isn’t a circus? | 难道这不是马戏吗? |
[03:05] | I’ve got lesions at the frontotemporal region. | 额颞区有伤 |
[03:07] | So C.O.D. could be subdural hematoma. | 所以致死原因可能是硬脑膜下血肿 |
[03:09] | There’s also patterned bruising around the neck, | 脖子周围是印痕状瘀伤 |
[03:11] | which raises the possibility of strangulation. | 有勒死的可能性 |
[03:15] | 1.5 million. | 一千五百万 |
[03:17] | What? | 什么? |
[03:18] | That’s the population of our fair city. | 这是我们这个城市的人口数 |
[03:20] | That’s how many suspects we’ve got. | 也就是嫌疑人的数量 |
[03:24] | We are now standing outside the offices of the Philadelphia Medical Examiner. | 我们现在位于费城法医办公楼的门口 |
[03:29] | And guess who’s been tasked to examine the body. | 猜猜是谁负责尸检 |
[03:31] | Why, none other than Judge Joan Hunt’s daughter… | 她不是别人 正是Joan Hunt法官的女儿 |
[03:33] | Megan Hunt. | |
[03:35] | Conspiracy, conflict of interest, maybe a little bit of both? | 是阴谋 利益争斗 亦或是两者都有? |
[03:39] | Stay tuned. | 别走开 马上回来 |
[03:44] | Ugh! Are you crazy? | 呃 你疯了吗? |
[03:46] | You could’ve broken my nose. | 都要打断我鼻子了 |
[03:48] | And if I was carrying evidence or pushing a body, you coulda just broken a case. | 如果我带有证据或是推着尸体 你就会毁了一个案子 |
[03:51] | Actually, I just did. | 事实上 我正好有一个证据 |
[03:53] | That old woman that you posted… Doris Roth. | 还记得你提过的那个老妇人 Doris Roth |
[03:56] | She died from complications of Crohn’s. | 她死于克罗恩氏并发症 |
[03:57] | Great. Let me see it. | 很好 让我瞧瞧 |
[04:00] | Ethan, this ain’t my report. | Ethan 这不是我要的报告 |
[04:01] | This is the “Temple of Justice” web site. | 这是Temple of Justice的网站 |
[04:03] | Well, I like to stay informed. | 我喜欢时刻关注资讯 |
[04:04] | If following Sheila Temple means you informed, I don’t want to know nothin’ about nothin’. | 如果关注Sheila Temple就等于关注资讯的话 我才不稀罕自己变得更加无知呢 |
[04:08] | You should bone up on this case, because it’s about to become our nightmare. | 你还是恶补一下这个案子吧 弄不好会成为我们的恶梦 |
[04:13] | Oh, you see. I got this. | 看吧 我说什么来着 |
[04:15] | Hey, boys, Dr. Ethan Gross. | 嘿 伙计们 我是Ethan Gross医生 |
[04:16] | – How you doing? – Hell no. | – 你们好 – 别过来 |
[04:17] | – Let’s go… – You can back your ass right back in that elevator. | – 我们上… – 转身回到电梯里面去 |
[04:20] | Oh, come on, guys. Just a couple of questions. | 哦 伙计们 就问一点问题 |
[04:21] | – Unh-unh. I got a couple of answers. – Just a couple of questions. | – 嗯 我只有一点回答 – 就一点问题 |
[04:23] | – I’d love to. I just… – Say it walking. | – 我愿意回答 我只是… – 回去 |
[04:24] | – Dr. Ethan Gross. – Move. | – Ethan Gross医生 – 走 |
[04:25] | – Fine, fine. – I’m sorry. | – 好的 好的 – 抱歉 |
[04:26] | Move. | 走 |
[04:29] | You know, you’re a real people person. | 知道吗 你善于和人打交道 |
[04:31] | It’s your gift. | 这是你的才能 |
[04:33] | You might want to hold on to this. | 你拿着这个吧 |
[04:35] | This case is gonna suck you in. | 这案子够你受的 |
[04:39] | Hillary Stone. | |
[04:41] | Chalk this up to a problem that solved itself. | 记录这一切 待它自行解决 |
[04:45] | What does that sign say? | 那上面说什么? |
[04:48] | “This is where I get a lecture” “from Dr. Megan Hunt.” HIC LOCUS EST UBI MORS GAUDET SUCCURRERE TITEA | “Megan Hunt说教课堂” (莫语 莫笑 于此 死者欣然教化众生) |
[04:52] | The… oh, I’m sorry. That’s… it’s… | 哦…抱歉…意思是 |
[04:54] | “this is where death rejoices to teach the living.” | “于此 死者欣然教化众生” |
[04:57] | It is never a place where the living disparage the dead, | 在这里 死者永远不会遭到歧视 |
[05:01] | so keep your opinions to yourself and focus on the facts. | 收起你的高见 把注意力放在事实上 |
[05:04] | Both translations seem to work. | 两个解释好像都说得通 |
[05:05] | Don’t encourage him. | 别帮他 |
[05:09] | Now… Yeah. | – 马上 – 好的 |
[05:10] | – Dr. Gross. – Mm-hmm. | – Gross医生 – 嗯 |
[05:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:15] | Light, patterned abrasions on the right side of her face, cheek and orbit. | 右边脸颊 眼眶有轻微的 印痕状擦伤 |
[05:19] | Which means the killer might have worn gloves when he hit her. | 意味着凶手在攻击她时是戴着手套的 |
[05:22] | A theory supported by the indistinct hand impressions on her neck. | 这点可以在她脖子上淡淡的手印看出 |
[05:28] | Contusions on the posterior lower back, | 之后在背部下部有挫伤 |
[05:32] | bilaterally, and… | 同时 |
[05:34] | she has a 6-inch laceration on her left calf. | 在左边小腿肚有一道六英尺长的裂口 |
[05:39] | Looks like there’s trace. | 好像有痕迹证据 |
[05:39] | Get a sample and take it to the lab. | 取样 拿去实验室化验 |
[05:41] | And get them to process a sexual assault kit. | 同时拿去做性侵犯化验 |
[05:44] | We have a tear. | 这里有撕裂的迹象 |
[05:45] | Beaten down and possibly raped. | 殴打并有可能实施了强奸 |
[05:48] | Somebody really had their way with her. | 有人对她有性趣 |
[05:49] | You don’t know the half of it. | 这才是冰山一角 |
[06:00] | She had dirt underneath her eyelids. So? | 眼皮底下有污泥 所以呢 |
[06:02] | So that means she was blinking. | 这意味着她眨了眼睛 |
[06:05] | Hillary Stone | |
[06:07] | was buried alive. | 是被活埋的 |
[06:19] | The world’s waiting on your determination. | 全天下的人都在等你的尸检报告 |
[06:21] | Oh, great. You know how much I love publicity. | 噢 太好了 我真是爱死媒体了 |
[06:24] | Want me to take it? | 要我接手吗? |
[06:26] | Additional findings support the theory | 之后的一些发现证明了 |
[06:29] | that Hillary was beaten and then buried alive. | Hillary是被击倒而后活埋的 |
[06:32] | The only thing she doesn’t have are defensive wounds. | 她唯一没有的就是反抗的迹象 |
[06:36] | It just freaks me out that this hand ended a 5 year old’s life. | 真不敢相信 这双手结束了一条五岁孩子的生命 |
[06:39] | Alright, Dr. Gross, since you are so fascinated by this case, | 好吧 Gross医生 既然你对这个案子那么感兴趣 |
[06:43] | I would like you to section all of the organs and then write up the autopsy report. | 我希望你能为所有器官做切片 并完成尸检报告 |
[06:47] | Get to know Hillary better. | 这样就能更了解Hillary了 |
[06:48] | – Trust me. I know her. – No, you do not. | – 相信我 我挺了解她的 – 不 你不了解 |
[06:49] | You only know what’s been said about her. | 你只知道关于她的传闻 |
[06:51] | This is Hillary. | 这才是真正的Hillary |
[06:53] | All right. Can we release cause of death? | 好吧 能说说死因吗? |
[06:54] | My preliminary determination is asphyxiation | 我初步估计是窒息而死 |
[06:58] | contributed by agonal aspiration of gastric contents and dirt. | 依据是胃内容物的痛苦抽吸以及污泥 |
[07:02] | Isn’t Bud supposed to be present for this? | Bud不是应该到场吗? |
[07:03] | Yeah, he’s heading downstairs. Hillary’s mother’s here. | 他下楼了 Hillary的母亲来了 |
[07:09] | Ruth Stone has just arrived to identify the body of her dead daughter. | Ruth Stone前来认尸 |
[07:12] | Philly P.D. | 费城警察 |
[07:15] | Make a path! | 都给我让开 |
[07:18] | I’m not gonna say it twice! | 我不会说第二遍 |
[07:23] | You all right? | 没事吧? |
[07:24] | They slashed my tires, cracked my windshield, egged my house. | 他们划破我的轮胎 打碎我的挡风玻璃 冲我家扔鸡蛋 |
[07:28] | Lord knows what they’re gonna do to me. | 天知道他们打算对我做什么 |
[07:29] | Well, they’ll have to go through me. | 他们都得过我这关 |
[07:30] | – Mrs. Stone. – Come on. | – Stone太太 – 来吧 |
[07:32] | Mrs. Stone, are you finally ready to break your silence? | Stone太太 你还不打算开金口吗? |
[07:36] | Please don’t. | 请别这样 |
[07:37] | Well, what are you feeling right now, Mrs. Stone, grief or relief? | 你现在感觉怎么样 Stone太太 是悲痛还是得以宽慰? |
[07:46] | We are so sorry for your loss, Mrs. Stone. | 请节哀 Stone太太 |
[07:52] | May I see her? | 我能见见她吗? |
[07:53] | No. I’m… I’m afraid that’s not possible while the case is ongoing, but soon. | 恐怕不行 案子仍在调查 但很快就可以了 |
[07:58] | Do you have any idea where your daughter may have gone | 你知道你女儿昨天早上被释放后 |
[08:01] | after her release yesterday morning? | 去了哪里吗? |
[08:03] | We were supposed to get together… | 我们本该在一起 |
[08:06] | uh, on the weekend. | 呃 在周末 |
[08:09] | We hoped that the hubbub would’ve died down. | 我们希望事件能得以平息 |
[08:15] | Hil had a hard life. | Hil的生活艰难 |
[08:18] | She was always a little bit wild | 她过去是有一点性子是有点野 |
[08:20] | but sweet and joyous. | 但她很可爱 乐观 |
[08:26] | Then she… entered high school and she met Craig. | 然后她…进了大学 遇见了Craig |
[08:30] | He got her pregnant and led her down the wrong path. | 那个男人让她怀了孕 走上了岔路 |
[08:35] | I’m sure that you did the very best you could. | 我相信你尽力了 |
[08:38] | But sometimes, holding them close creates more of a distance. | 但是有时让他们在一起 反而使他们之间产生了隔阂 |
[08:43] | I thought when my beautiful grandson Simon was born, | 我本以为当我漂亮的孙子诞生以后 |
[08:45] | maybe that would’ve grounded her. | 能对她有所约束 |
[08:49] | Now they’re both gone. | 现在他们都离我而去 |
[09:02] | What’s she doing here? | 她在那里干什么? |
[09:07] | Uh, that is my mother. | 那是我母亲 |
[09:15] | Your mother must be very proud to have such an accomplished daughter. | 你母亲一定会为如此出色的女儿 而感到自豪 |
[09:21] | Please know that I care about justice for Hillary just as much as she did. | 我和她一样都知道 公平对Hillary意味着什么 |
[09:25] | If you’ll excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[09:32] | Have you read the paper today? | 你读过今天的报纸吗? |
[09:34] | I’ve had enough of the media, thank you. | 我已经受够了那些新闻了 谢谢 |
[09:37] | Well, they wrote an op-ed about me, | 他们用了一整个专栏来写我 |
[09:38] | and it is not flattering. | 说的可不是好话 |
[09:40] | Mother, everybody knows you handled that case impeccably. | 妈妈 所有人都知道 你完美地解决了这个案子 |
[09:42] | Well, as usual, you’ve missed the point. | 好吧 你又一如既往地错过了重点 |
[09:44] | I came here to forbid you to talk to the press, | 我来是要阻止你同媒体交流 |
[09:46] | either on your behalf or to defend me. | 或是为我辩护 |
[09:49] | My election is tomorrow, and this case is poison. | 我明天就要参选了 这个案子会坏大事的 |
[09:51] | Oh, my God. Just write a rebuttal. | 噢 老天 效果恰恰相反 |
[09:53] | Get ahead of it. | 别去想这么多 |
[09:54] | That’s exactly why I’m here, because you think that’s a good idea. | 这就是我来这里的原因 因为你会觉得这是个好主意 |
[09:58] | No talking, no press. | 不做交流 不见媒体 |
[10:01] | Okay? | 可以吗? |
[10:01] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[10:04] | Always a pleasure, Joan. | 愿意为您效劳 Joan |
[10:07] | Judge Joan’s bungling of the case | Joan法官草草了事 |
[10:10] | left Hillary a free woman. | 给了Hillary一个自由身 |
[10:13] | Well, citizens of Philadelphia, | 费城的公民们 |
[10:15] | let’s give her a little brotherly payback. | 是该对她还以颜色了 |
[10:18] | – Her reelection’s up… – Your mom’s taking a bath. | – 她的选举… – 你妈妈要遭遇滑铁卢了 |
[10:20] | I’m sure her opponent’s thrilled. | 我敢肯定她对手要乐死了 |
[10:21] | She doesn’t have one. | 她可没有对手 |
[10:24] | It is a yea or nay vote whether to reconfirm her for another ten years. | 要不选她上任 要不再等十年 真是个纠结的选择 |
[10:29] | So she could lose to nobody? | 所以她不可能输给任何人? |
[10:33] | Isn’t there something you should be doing? | 你是不是应该有活干? |
[10:34] | Oh, finished sectioning. | 噢 切片检查已经做完了 |
[10:35] | Uh, the organs are bagged and back in the body. | 器官已经归于原位了 |
[10:38] | I’m just waiting for the lab to e-mail me the, uh, sexual assault results. | 我现在在等实验室的电邮 通知我性侵犯的实验结果 |
[10:41] | In the break room? | 在休息室等? |
[10:43] | Welcome to generation “I.” | 欢迎来到互联网时代 |
[10:45] | I mean, here I am, out of the office, still connected. | 我是说 办公室外 我依然在工作 |
[10:49] | Why does everybody keep doing that? | 为什么每个人都这么做? |
[10:53] | Oh, look, you got them five minutes ago. | 噢 五分钟前你就收到邮件了 |
[10:55] | And they are positive. What the hell, Ethan? | 结果呈阳性 你都干了点啥Ethan? |
[10:58] | I’m s… s… I’m sorry. | 我…我很抱歉 |
[11:00] | No, you’re not. | 不 你并不抱歉 |
[11:01] | Okay, well, maybe I’m not. | 好吧 也许我并不抱歉 |
[11:04] | Excuse me ? ??? | 你说什么 |
[11:07] | Hillary Stone killed her little boy. | Hillary Stone亲手杀了她儿子 |
[11:10] | She then put him in a sack and dumped him in the river. | 又把尸体塞进麻布袋扔到了河里 |
[11:13] | Now I know I’m not supposed to let my personal feelings seep in, | 我知道不应该带私人情绪进来 |
[11:16] | but… it took a year | 但…他们用了一年时间 |
[11:18] | for them to try to get justice for Simon, | 来给Simon讨回公道 |
[11:21] | and then it didn’t happen. | 结果还是没成功 |
[11:23] | So what’s another five minutes? | 现在多等五分钟又能怎样? |
[11:26] | – You may feel that way, but get over it. – Why? | – 你可以那么想 但最好赶快停止 – 怎么了? |
[11:29] | Because we don’t pay you to waste my time. | 因为我不是花钱雇你来浪费我时间的 |
[11:31] | – So I’ll call Bud. – No, you will not. | – 那我打给Bud – 不用了 |
[11:34] | I’ll do it. | 我自己打 |
[11:41] | I got Hillary’s tox results. | 我拿到Hillary的毒性检测了 |
[11:43] | I dug around into her personal history. | 还去了解了下她的个人经历 |
[11:45] | Do you know, when she was 7, | 你知道吗 她7岁的时候 |
[11:47] | the police found her next to her mother’s unconscious body? | 警方在她昏迷的妈妈身边发现的她 |
[11:50] | Her father’s fists were so swollen, | 她爸爸的手肿得厉害 |
[11:51] | he couldn’t turn the knob to let the cops in. | 转个把手让警察进门都困难 |
[11:54] | Abuse does terrible things to people. | 家暴害人不浅呀 |
[11:56] | Yeah, and 99% of them channel their damage in other ways. | 99%的人会用其他方法转移受到的伤害 |
[11:59] | But they’re still damaged, Kate, which is probably why | 但伤害已经造成了 Kate 可能正是这样 |
[12:02] | we found booze and Diazepam in her system. | 她体内才会有酒精和地西泮(安定)成分 |
[12:05] | That explains why she didn’t fight back. | 所以她才没有反抗 |
[12:07] | This whole case just breaks my heart. | 这整个案子真让我揪心啊 |
[12:11] | Listen, Kojak. | 你听着 Kojak |
[12:13] | I done it to that wraith. | 那女的是我杀的 |
[12:14] | First of all, my name is detective Morris. | 第一 我是警探 叫Morris |
[12:16] | And second of all, no, you didn’t. | 第二 不是你做的 |
[12:18] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 我发自肺腑地感谢你 |
[12:22] | I took that bitch down. | 那个婊子是我干掉的 |
[12:23] | I don’t know why you ain’t listening to me. | 你为什么就是不相信我说的呢 |
[12:25] | Maybe because most killers don’t voluntarily confess, you know? | 大概是因为凶手一般不会主动坦白吧 |
[12:28] | Well, it’s my conscience. It’s killing me. | 其实是因为我一直受到良心的谴责 |
[12:30] | Detective Morris… | Morris警探… |
[12:31] | Oh, no, no. You got this one. | 不不 你还是自己搞定吧 |
[12:35] | Every nut job in the city wants credit for offing Hillary. | 这里所有人都发了疯似地 想认下杀Hillary这罪 |
[12:38] | Yeah, except for the actual killer. | 是啊 除了真正的凶手 |
[12:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:40] | Sexual assault results came back positive on Craig Bena. | 有关性侵犯的结果指向了Craig Bena |
[12:44] | Ooh, the ex. Uh, I’ll rustle up an address. | 噢 她的前夫 我去把地址找出来 |
[12:46] | Sadly, I saw a minute of “Temple of Justice” last night. | 我昨晚看了会”Temple of Justice” |
[12:49] | He’s on her show today. | 他上那个节目了 |
[12:52] | Please, help me find the killer. | 拜托了 请帮我找出凶手 |
[12:57] | They’re my family. | 他们是我的家人 |
[12:59] | And they’ve been taken away from me. | 凶手把他们从我身边带走 |
[13:01] | And the killer is still out there. | 却依然逍遥法外 |
[13:04] | What if the same person got both of them? | 如果杀他们的是同一个人 |
[13:08] | What if I’m next? | 他下一个目标是我 该怎么办呢? |
[13:09] | – Just wait right there. – Thank you. someone has to do something. | – 请在这稍等 – 必须有人做点什么 |
[13:13] | So please… | 所以 拜托了… |
[13:16] | please… | 拜托… |
[13:17] | if you know anything… | 如果你了解到什么… |
[13:21] | Uh, Craig, here you go. | Craig 给 纸巾 |
[13:25] | You accused the media of vilifying you, | 你指责媒体诽谤你 |
[13:30] | yet, here you are on my show, | 却又来到我的节目 |
[13:32] | begging for sympathy over Hillary’s death. | 为Hillary被杀博取同情 |
[13:37] | You invited me. | 是你请我来的 |
[13:38] | Oh, apples and oranges, Craig. | 真是风马牛不相及啊 Craig |
[13:40] | Who accepted the offer, huh? | 也不知道是谁接受的邀请? |
[13:43] | Well, let’s ask the pros. | 我们还是请教下专业人士吧 |
[13:44] | Randy, can I have the mic? | Randy 我的麦呢 |
[13:48] | Thank you. Here is a man some of you may remember | 谢谢 这位男士可能有人还记得 |
[13:50] | as gallantly protecting Hillary’s mother this morning, | 就是他 今早英勇保护Hillary母亲 |
[13:54] | one of Philadelphia’s finest. | 费城最好的警探之一 |
[13:56] | And then we have Dr. Megan Hunt, | 还有 Megan Hunt医生 |
[14:00] | daughter of the judge who helped create this mess in the first place. | 她母亲 就是那位造成今天混乱局面的法官 |
[14:05] | What have you to say for yourself? | 你有什么要为自己说的吗? |
[14:08] | You missed a spot. | 这块红斑你没遮掉 |
[14:11] | Every bit as charming as her mother. | 风采不输其母啊 |
[14:14] | We’ll be right back. | 稍后回来 |
[14:15] | – Ronnie, thank you. – And we’re clear. | – Ronnie 谢谢 – 收工 |
[14:17] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:18] | So… | 所以… |
[14:20] | are you here to finally give me the interview your mother wouldn’t? | 你母亲拒绝了那个访谈 你来完成它的? |
[14:25] | Right. | 算是吧 |
[14:26] | Well, whenever you’re ready, you know where to find me. | 准备好了的话 随时找我 |
[14:29] | Mm. Under a rock. | 消息还不够灵通啊 |
[14:31] | And until then, I think I’ll just get back to my guest. | 在那之前 我先跟我的嘉宾继续聊着 |
[14:34] | Actually, uh, this interview is over. | 事实上 这个访谈可以结束了 |
[14:37] | What? Why? | 怎么了 为什么 |
[14:39] | Because it’s our turn to talk to the killer. | 因为到我们要跟凶手谈谈 |
[14:50] | I am impressed. | 真服了你 |
[14:52] | Take to the airwaves, profess your innocence, | 跑到电视上宣告你的清白 |
[14:56] | throw the guilt out there somewhere, except everybody knows that… | 把罪名推给别人 可惜所有人都知道 |
[15:00] | you know that Hillary killed your son. | 你很清楚Hillary杀了你儿子 |
[15:03] | That is not true. | 不是那样子的 |
[15:05] | Hillary’s mom certainly thinks so, says you’re the reason she went down the wrong path. | Hillary的母亲显然是这么认为的 她说是你让她女儿误入歧途 |
[15:09] | Yeah, and she always had it out for me, | 没错 她一直对我那么说 |
[15:11] | hated that I actually made her daughter happy. | 她就是恨我 恨我让她女儿快乐了 |
[15:14] | Do you think that, uh, | 你认为 |
[15:15] | Mrs. Stone knows about yesterday? | Stone太太知道昨天的事吗? |
[15:17] | Because we certainly know you had sex with Hillary. | 显然我们是知道的 昨天你跟Hillary发生过关系 |
[15:20] | Care to tell us how that… | 不介意告诉我们 |
[15:21] | came to pass, Craig? | 那是怎么一回事吧 Craig? |
[15:26] | The day she got released, | 昨天她被释放之后 |
[15:27] | she showed up at my place, | 到了我那里 |
[15:30] | had a few drinks, | 喝了点酒 |
[15:31] | and then we made love. | 然后我们就做爱了 |
[15:33] | Love? | 爱? |
[15:35] | Well, this… | 是吗 那这些… |
[15:37] | doesn’t look… | 我怎么看… |
[15:38] | like love to me. | 也不是爱的表现 |
[15:41] | Those marks look like your hands around her neck. | 那些痕迹像是你用手在掐她脖子 |
[15:44] | Hil liked it a little rough. | Hil喜欢我粗暴一点 |
[15:45] | Buried alive kind of rough? | 连活埋都只是粗暴了一点吗? |
[15:46] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[15:48] | Afterwards, we both fell asleep. | 那之后我们都睡着了 |
[15:50] | When I woke up, she was gone. | 我醒来她就不见了 |
[15:53] | Y… you want me to believe | 你觉得我会信吗? |
[15:55] | that she just showed up, | 她只是露了个面 |
[15:57] | had her way with you, and then just disappeared? | 跟你做了个爱 就走了? |
[15:59] | Yes. That was life with Hil. | 对 我跟Hil就是这样的 |
[16:02] | I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道听起来有点疯狂 |
[16:06] | It does. | 的确 |
[16:09] | What little I’ve gleaned from your legendary teaching methods, | 虽然只从你那学到点皮毛 |
[16:11] | I know that only oxygen deprivation can cause darkened cells like that. | 但也知道那么暗的细胞 肯定是因为缺氧 |
[16:16] | Did I teach you that? | 是我教的吗? |
[16:20] | And, yes, the anoxic brain damage certainly supports asphyxiation. | 对 而且缺氧性脑损伤显然是因为窒息 |
[16:24] | But you’re looking for bigger answers, aren’t you? | 但你找的是更深层次的答案 对吧? |
[16:26] | Not the cause of death, but the cause of life. | 不是怎么死的 而是怎么会那样生活 |
[16:28] | Well, everyone says Hillary was such a monster, | 没错 所有人都说Hillary是个怪物 |
[16:30] | that she did all these horrible things without any bit of remorse. | 做出那等骇人行径 却丝毫没有悔过之心 |
[16:34] | Even if that is true, | 如果事实是那样 |
[16:35] | maybe there’s something identifiable in the brain. | 那也许在大脑里能发现点什么 |
[16:38] | Sometimes crazy is just crazy. | 有时候疯狂就是疯狂 |
[16:40] | – It’s just in the genes. – I cannot accept that. | – 本性而已 – 我不那么觉得 |
[16:42] | I have the result from the trace on Hillary’s leg. | Hillary腿部痕迹的化验有结果了 |
[16:44] | It’s a polyepoxide copolymer with a hint of… | 是一种环氧化共聚物(人造树脂共聚物)还有点… |
[16:48] | wait for it… | 等我下… |
[16:49] | triethylenetetramine. | 叫三乙烯四胺 |
[16:51] | That’s a resin that’s used as a sealant around the windows on boats. | 那是种用在船窗上做密封剂的树脂 |
[16:54] | – Did I teach you that, too? – No, believe it or not, my dad did. | – 这也是我教你的? – 不是 我老爸教的 信不信随你 |
[16:56] | Well, get yourself to the marina, skipper, | 好吧 船长 那你去码头看看吧 |
[16:58] | because there’s one about a mile from the crime scene. | 那距案发现场只有一英里左右 |
[17:03] | S… skipper. | 船…船长 |
[17:05] | Go to work. Yes. | 去干活 |
[17:13] | And why exactly have I met you here? | 我们为什么非得在这里见面? |
[17:15] | The cut on Hillary’s leg is probably from her being put through a boat window, | Hillary腿上的伤很可能是 被从船窗拖出的时候造成的 |
[17:19] | so if we find a broken one, we could possibly find the killer. | 所以 如果我们能找到个坏掉的窗户 也就找到了凶手 |
[17:22] | – Okay. – Are you the cop from TV? | – 好吧 – 你是电视上那个警察? |
[17:23] | Oh, yes, ladies, this is him, in the flesh. | 是的 美女们 是他 活生生的 |
[17:25] | I told you it was him. | 我就说是他吧 |
[17:27] | You totally protected that old lady in her car, | 是你保护了那个在车里的老妇人 |
[17:30] | even though she raised that psycho. | 虽然她养了那么个精神病 |
[17:32] | Are you looking for the killer? | 你们是在寻找凶手吗? |
[17:33] | Girls, best just let us do our jobs. | 姑娘们 让我们好好工作吧 |
[17:35] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 可以吗 – 好 好的 |
[17:37] | Tweet you later. | 一会就推特上去 |
[17:41] | Bud Morris, you’re a superhero. | Bud Morris 你现在可是全民英雄呀 |
[17:43] | Notoriety’s a double-edged sword, my friend. | 声名狼藉也是把双刃剑啊 朋友 |
[17:46] | Take that old lady who raised her psycho daughter and grandson | 好比那个老妇人 养着个精神病女儿还有外孙 |
[17:51] | and had both of them taken away. | 俩人却都被害死了 |
[17:52] | What’s she left with… | 她又得到些什么呢? |
[17:54] | slashed tires, egg on her house? | 轮胎被扎 还被扔鸡蛋 |
[17:56] | A mother’s love turns into a public’s hate. | 一位母亲的爱反而成了众矢之的 |
[17:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:06] | You think I killed Hillary? | 你们认为是我杀了Hillary? |
[18:08] | You’re a prison guard. | 你是名狱警 |
[18:09] | I’d like to give you the benefit of the doubt, | 我也不想怀疑你 |
[18:11] | but from where I sit, it looks pretty bad, Ms. Raymond. | 但职责所在 你的情况不太妙 Raymond女士 |
[18:15] | Look, we bonded during her trial. | 听我说 我们是在她受审期间认识的 |
[18:17] | That girl… she was innocent. | 这个女人…她是无辜的 |
[18:20] | So I told her, if she needed a safe haven, | 所以我跟她讲 她要是需要个避风港 |
[18:22] | she could find it on my boat. | 可以到我的船上来 |
[18:23] | Well, it worked like gangbusters. | 是吗 你倒是很热情 |
[18:26] | And then what happened? | 然后呢? |
[18:28] | Two days ago, Hillary shows up. | 两天前 Hillary出现了 |
[18:31] | I’m headed off to work. | 我正要去工作 |
[18:32] | She’s messed up, definitely drunk. | 她状态不很好 应该是喝多了 |
[18:36] | – Mm-hmm. – So I gave her a couple of sedatives. | 我就给了她些镇静药 |
[18:38] | I locked her in. | 把她锁了起来 |
[18:41] | I… I love your concept of safe haven. | 我…很喜欢你对避风港的定义啊 |
[18:44] | It sounds exactly like jail. | 可怎么那么像监禁呢 |
[18:45] | It was for her own good. | 那是为了她好 |
[18:47] | I didn’t want her wandering off, | 我不想让她在外面乱晃 |
[18:49] | finding herself in harm’s way. | 那样只会受到伤害 |
[18:51] | She must have woke up and freaked out. | 她肯定是醒了 就跑出去了 |
[18:52] | You drugged her and you locked her in. | 你给她下药 又把她锁了起来 |
[18:55] | What did you think was gonna happen? | 那你觉得她会有什么反应? |
[18:59] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[19:01] | Me and you, we… we’re on the same team. | 我跟你…我们可是一条船上的 |
[19:05] | Can’t we just see eye to eye? | 就没办法统一意见吗? |
[19:07] | Are you kidding? | 开哪门子的玩笑? |
[19:09] | We’re processing your boat as we speak. | 这会已经有人在搜查你的船了 |
[19:14] | I’m still trying to figure out Hillary’s actions on the day of her release. | 我还在想 Hillary被释放那天到底做什么了 |
[19:18] | She gets out, goes to see her ex-boyfriend, | 出去之后 见了她前男友 |
[19:21] | has sex with him, and then comes here. | 跟他上了床 然后来了这里 |
[19:25] | Why? | 为什么呢? |
[19:29] | Combo lock. | 组合锁 |
[19:31] | It means that Hillary couldn’t get out, but anyone who had the number could enter. | 就是说Hillary出不去 但只要知道密码 谁都可以进来 |
[19:34] | Well, I bet somebody did, otherwise, why would you | 只是某些人知道而已 不然的话 |
[19:36] | kick out a window with your bare feet? | 何必要用脚踹开那窗户呢? |
[19:42] | Okay, I’ve got what looks like epithelials. | 好吧 我发现些东西 像是上皮组织 |
[19:45] | Collect, label, and let’s get out of this dump. | 收集下 贴上标签 然后离开这里吧 |
[19:49] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[19:50] | My dad would’ve loved to own a boat like this. | 要是能有这样一艘船 我老爸会很高兴的 |
[19:52] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 嗯 |
[19:54] | He really couldn’t afford to have another kid. | 多养一个孩子 他实在是负担不起 |
[19:58] | I was adopted because he really wanted a boy. | 我是被收养的 因为他很想要个男孩子 |
[20:02] | Some people are meant to be parents. | 有些人天生就会做父母 |
[20:07] | This case is really bothering you, huh? | 这案子着实让你困扰了 是吗? |
[20:08] | The one that bothers me | 真正让我困扰的 |
[20:10] | is the one we didn’t get to investigate. | 是我们没法查清楚的那个案子 |
[20:15] | So the info about the boat is out there, | 就是说有关那艘船的消息 已经漏出去了 |
[20:16] | on Twitter, as a matter of fact, | 就在推特上 而且 |
[20:18] | with a hunky picture of Bud attached. | 还配了张Bud的靓照 |
[20:20] | And the media is now trying to align you with your mother, | 媒体又试图把你跟你老妈摆一起 |
[20:22] | which is doing this office no favors. | 我们现在的形势糟透了 |
[20:24] | Sheila Temple’s right outside, waiting for us to trip up. | Sheila Temple还在外面 等着找我们的茬 |
[20:26] | Uh, I may have something. | 我这儿有消息 |
[20:28] | Uh, the flakes on the pillowcase contain sebaceous secretions | 枕头套上的皮屑里含 秕糠马拉色霉菌和黄芪胶的 |
[20:31] | of malassezia furfur and tragacanth. | 皮脂分泌物 |
[20:35] | Dandruff. Something that Hillary did not have. | – 头皮屑 – 但Hillary没有 |
[20:37] | Maybe Tanya does. | 也许Tanya有 |
[20:38] | No, she doesn’t. | 她也没有 |
[20:39] | Just came from holding where I personally checked myself. | 因为我亲自检查过 |
[20:42] | We may have her on unlawfully restraining Hillary, | 也许她的确非法囚禁过Hillary |
[20:44] | but we don’t have her on flaky scalp. | 但她绝对没有成片的头皮屑 |
[20:46] | So who else was on that boat? | 所以那天还有谁在船上? |
[20:50] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[20:54] | Bless you, Amanda, | 上帝保佑你 Amanda |
[20:55] | – and thank you for watching. – Thank you. | – 谢谢你的关注 – 谢谢 |
[20:57] | All right? And good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[20:58] | Mm-hmm, and thank you for coming by. | 感谢你们能过来 |
[20:59] | We’ll be here all day. | 我们全天都在这 |
[21:02] | Ms. Temple. | Temple女士 |
[21:05] | Oh, are you finally ready for your interview? | 你终于准备接受我的采访了吗? |
[21:07] | Uh, no, no, I would just like a moment in private, please. | 不 我只想私下谈一会儿 |
[21:09] | Well, whatever you say to me, you can say to my public. | 你可以把想跟我说的话直接讲给观众 |
[21:11] | Are you rolling? | 开拍了吗? |
[21:11] | Ladies and gentlemen, the interview that only I could score. | 女士们先生们 下面是我的独家报道 |
[21:15] | Dr. Megan Hunt… a name which may ring a bell… | Megan Hunt医生 或许你并不陌生 |
[21:18] | because she shares it with the woman who let Hillary go free. | 因为她的姓氏 和那个放走Hillary的女人是一样的 |
[21:23] | My mother adjudicated without bias or error. | 我母亲的判决并没有偏见和错误 |
[21:26] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[21:27] | Including suppressing the bag that was found near poor little Simon’s body, | 包括她否定了在可怜的Simon尸体边发现的 |
[21:31] | which had Hillary’s D.N.A. on it? | 携带Hillary的DNA的包吗? |
[21:34] | Wait. You mean the bag that the prosecution | 等等 你说的是那个控方尚未呈堂 |
[21:35] | failed to disclose, then lost, then found again? | 就弄丢然后又找回来的包? |
[21:38] | Judge Hunt did her job, | Hunt法官履行了她的职责 |
[21:40] | just as I am doing mine. | 和我一样 |
[21:41] | Well, I’m sure that brings us all a great degree of comfort. | 我想这话大家听着都很欣慰呢 |
[21:49] | There has been a major break in the case. | 此案调查已经有了重大突破 |
[21:52] | Evidence has been found linking someone | 现有证据证明 |
[21:54] | to the disappearance of Hillary Stone | 某人和Hillary Stone的失踪 |
[21:56] | and possibly her murder. | 甚至被杀有关 |
[21:59] | You heard it here first. Who is it? | 这可是最新新闻 是谁? |
[22:01] | You. | 你 |
[22:05] | Cut. | 停 |
[22:09] | What is this, some kind of publicity stunt? | 你们这是作秀吗? |
[22:13] | Oh, we don’t need theatrics, Ms. Temple, | 我们并不追求戏剧效果 Temple女士 |
[22:15] | because we actually have evidence to back up our claims. | 因为我们的观点是有证据支撑的 |
[22:17] | Like what? | 比如? |
[22:18] | You have eczema, which your makeup guy tried to cover, | 你有湿疹 你的化妆师想帮你掩盖来着 |
[22:22] | but, mm, really didn’t do a very good job. | 但效果不是很好 |
[22:25] | And because of that, you have to use natural hair spray like naturecoat, | 为此你也需要用自然塑型这种 |
[22:29] | which contains tragacanth, | 含黄芪胶的天然发胶 |
[22:31] | flakes of which we found on Tanya Raymond’s boat. | Tanya Raymond船上发现的皮屑中 同样含有这一物质 |
[22:34] | A lot of people use natural hairspray, Sherlock. | 好多人都用天然发胶的 大神探 |
[22:38] | I would be very happy to scrape your scalp to confirm. | 我很想取点你的头皮验证一下呢 |
[22:41] | You see, Ms. Temple, | 你看 Temple女士 |
[22:43] | we don’t take callers or commercial breaks… | 我们不接热线电话 或插商业广告 |
[22:46] | just confessions. | 只要你坦白 |
[22:49] | I had seen the shaky evidence against Hillary. | 我知道针对Hillary的证据并不确凿 |
[22:52] | I knew the case would never make, | 我知道这案子成不了 |
[22:54] | but I also knew that Hillary would never grant me an interview when she got out. | 但我也知道Hillary出狱后 是不会接受我采访的 |
[22:59] | So you paid her prison guard to get close to her, | 所以你为了接近她 贿赂她的狱警 |
[23:03] | gain her trust. | 赢得她的信任 |
[23:05] | That’s really classy. | 真有一手 |
[23:07] | I offered incentives in exchange for drawing Hillary in. | 为让Hillary配合我给她提供了好处 |
[23:11] | Imagine my delight when Tanya called me | Hillary被释放那天Tanya联系我时 |
[23:14] | on the very day of Hillary’s release. | 你想我有多高兴啊 |
[23:17] | We showed up at the boat with the cameras rolling, | 我们带着摄像机上船 |
[23:21] | burst in. | 破门而入 |
[23:23] | Al Capone’s vault | 但船内空无一人 |
[23:25] | I’m gonna need to see that footage, Ms. Temple. | 我得看看那录像带 Temple女士 |
[23:28] | It is your alibi. | 它可以做你的不在场证明 |
[23:31] | Fine. | 好的 |
[23:34] | Oh, my goodness. | 噢 天哪 |
[23:36] | The polls are open. | 投票开始了 |
[23:38] | My condolences to your mother’s career. | 向你母亲的职业生涯致哀 |
[23:53] | Wow. Big turnout. | 哇 来人不少呢 |
[23:56] | I see you didn’t take my advice. | 貌似你没乖乖听我话 |
[23:58] | You appeared on that show yesterday and again this morning, stumping for me. | 昨天上了节目 今早又跑去丢我脸了 |
[24:01] | Both times, case related. | 都是为了案子嘛 |
[24:04] | That’s always your excuse, isn’t it? | 这永远是你的借口 对吧? |
[24:05] | Well, you just added fuel to the fire. | 你这是火上浇油 |
[24:08] | Mother, you of all people should understand that I want justice for Hillary. | 妈妈 你应该最理解 我想还Hillary一个公道 |
[24:12] | Well, welcome to my world, darling. | 欢迎来到我的世界 亲爱的 |
[24:14] | The court of public opinion convenes and convicts before charges are brought. | 诉讼还没开始 舆论法庭就先给定罪了 |
[24:18] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[24:20] | You really working that “woe is me” angle? | 用得着把自己说的这样惨么? |
[24:22] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[24:23] | No, but I know you. | 不 但我认识你 |
[24:25] | You put killers back on the street. | 是你让凶手逍遥法外的 |
[24:27] | I got kids. I’d like them to be able to walk around without fearing for their lives. | 我也有孩子 我不想天天担心他们的生命安全 |
[24:31] | Okay, come on, mom. | 好了 走吧 妈妈 |
[24:32] | No. No, Megan. | 不 不 Megan |
[24:33] | No hooligan is gonna scare me off. | 一个小流氓吓不倒我 |
[24:36] | You’re going down, | 你嚣张不了多久了 |
[24:37] | just like that bitch you set free. | 就像被你放走的那个婊子 |
[24:44] | Behind this door lies an unsuspecting Hillary Stone. | Hillary正毫不知情地躲在这扇门后 |
[24:48] | Well, Hillary, get ready… | 好了 Hillary 准备好… |
[24:51] | for last call. | 做最后的挣扎吧 |
[24:54] | It is time to face the… | 是时候面对… |
[24:58] | Oh, for the love of Pete. | 噢 不是吧 |
[25:00] | She must have gone out the window. | 她一定从窗户那逃走了 |
[25:02] | Well, cut, cut, cut. | 停 停 停 |
[25:04] | I am so tired of this sugar! | 我真是受够了! |
[25:08] | – You happy? – No. | – 满意了? – 没有 |
[25:10] | I’d like to see everything you shot, please. | 我要看你所有的相关录像 |
[25:11] | My first amendment rights… | 我的宪法第一修正案权利… |
[25:13] | Okay, you say first amendment. I say obstruction of justice. | 好吧 你把第一修正案权利搬出来 那我就说你妨碍公务 |
[25:16] | The judge will say contempt of court. | 法官会说你蔑视法庭 |
[25:18] | How long you gonna spend in jail? | 你想在监狱里待多久? |
[25:20] | Well, you heard him, Mr. man. Scoot. | 这位先生你听到了没 赶紧去啊 |
[25:21] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[25:27] | I used to watch you, you know, | 我以前关注过你 |
[25:28] | back when you were a real journalist. | 你当记者的时候 |
[25:30] | Oh, past tense? Ouch. | 过去式啊? 哎呦 |
[25:33] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[25:36] | Success. | 功成名就 |
[25:38] | Bigger cases. | 大案子 |
[25:39] | You see it, too, detective. | 你也了解 警探 |
[25:40] | What we do isn’t all that different. | 我们还是有那么点共同语言的 |
[25:44] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[25:45] | You’re really gonna try that line on me? | 你真想挑战我的底线么? |
[25:47] | You hate me, don’t you? | 你恨我 是吧? |
[25:52] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[25:53] | Well, off the record… | 好吧 非官方一点说… |
[25:56] | I don’t totally love who I’ve become either. | 我也不喜欢现在的自己呢 |
[25:59] | Go back to journalism. | 那就做回记者 |
[26:01] | We could use you. | 你可以帮到我们 |
[26:03] | What’s stopping you? | 你有什么顾虑呢? |
[26:05] | All cued up to the crime scene, Ms. Temple. | 这是所有的犯罪现场录像 Temple女士 |
[26:06] | And here are your glasses. | 这是你的眼镜 |
[26:07] | Thank you, Ronnie. | 谢谢 Ronnie |
[26:08] | Uh, actually, it’s… it’s Dan. | 其实 我叫Dan |
[26:11] | But you’re welcome, Ms. Temple. | 但是 不客气 Temple女士 |
[26:20] | Darren, what are you doing? | Darren 你干嘛呢? |
[26:21] | I swear to God, the body’s over there. | 我肯定尸体就在那边 |
[26:23] | If you do not get me a shot of that body, | 如果你不给我拍到尸体 |
[26:24] | you’re gonna be back shooting bar mitzvahs next week. | 下周就回去拍你的受戒仪式吧 |
[26:27] | Could you stop it right there, please? | 在这停一下 好吗? |
[26:33] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 我真是糊涂啊 |
[26:35] | He was there before the story broke. | 这事曝光之前他就出现了 |
[26:39] | I told you, I did her. I want credit for it. | 我说了 是我杀的她 我要领功啊 |
[26:43] | Walk me through what happened. | 跟我详细讲讲经过 |
[26:47] | Uh, it’s… it’s, like, dusk. | 差不多黄昏的时候 |
[26:49] | I’m cutting through the site on my way over to… | 我路过工地想去… |
[26:52] | it don’t matter where. | 去哪并不重要 |
[26:54] | I see this chick. She’s kinda hot. | 碰到这妞 长得还挺俊 |
[26:57] | Looks lost. | 貌似迷路了 |
[26:59] | Holy crap, it’s that baby-killing skank. | 我勒个去 是那个儿童杀手呢 |
[27:02] | So I took her down. | 于是我把她放倒了 |
[27:03] | How? You hit her, kick her, what? | 怎么放倒的? 你打她了 还是踢她了? |
[27:05] | Kicked her first. | 先踢的她 |
[27:07] | Where? | 踢哪了? |
[27:10] | The left, on her left side. | 左边 她身体左侧 |
[27:13] | And she bounced off that backhoe. | 她反弹后撞到挖土机上 |
[27:15] | And then? | 然后呢? |
[27:16] | And then what? | 还能怎样? |
[27:17] | She lay in the hole and dies like the dog that she was. | 她躺在坑里 跟条狗一样死了 |
[27:22] | That’s all I’m saying. | 就这样 |
[27:26] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:36] | Gotta say, his story holds up. | 不得不说 他的说法成立 |
[27:39] | His story is just what the media’s been reporting. | 他说的都跟这几天媒体报道的一样 |
[27:42] | Ah, but that’s why I asked about the kick. | 所以我问了他怎么踢的 |
[27:45] | Your preliminary autopsy report said that there was a kidney puncture and bruising on the left. | 你的初步验尸报告说有左侧肾脏穿孔和挫伤 |
[27:50] | The media doesn’t have that detail. | 媒体并不知道细节 |
[27:52] | Since when do you read the prelims? | 你啥时候还会看验尸报告了? |
[27:54] | It may surprise you to know, but always. | 或许会吓到你 但我一直都看 |
[27:57] | Are you sure it was the left side? | 你确定是左侧? |
[27:58] | I know your reports better than you do? | 这个我会比你更了解吗? |
[28:00] | I didn’t write it. | 报告不是我写的 |
[28:02] | That doesn’t sound like you. | 不像你的风格啊 |
[28:05] | You’re right. It doesn’t. | 的确不是 |
[28:08] | Contusions and lacerations on the left kidney, just like Victor said. | 左肾有挫伤和撕裂伤 和Victor的叙述一致 |
[28:13] | Something’s not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[28:14] | What, like you being wrong for once? | 什么不对劲 你也会犯错? |
[28:16] | I am never wrong. | 我从来没错过 |
[28:18] | The body is always right. | 尸体是不会错的 |
[28:20] | And I just don’t know Hillary as well as I should. | 但我没能彻底了解Hillary的尸体 |
[28:24] | Left kidney, right kidney. | 左肾 右肾 |
[28:28] | Left’s got the puncture. | 左肾有穿孔 |
[28:29] | Yes, but the rib is fractured on the right. | 没错 但肋骨骨折是在右侧 |
[28:37] | Call Ethan. | 叫Ethan来 |
[28:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[28:39] | Because I’m gonna kill him. | 因为我要杀了他 |
[28:46] | What’s up, guys? | 什么事 伙计们? |
[28:48] | I’m missing the last frame of league night. | 我要错过联赛夜的精彩结局了 |
[28:51] | Tell me, Dr. Gross… | 跟我说说 Gross医生… |
[28:55] | Is it possible for a rib to jump across the body | 肋骨会不会绕过身体 |
[29:00] | and lacerate the opposite kidney? | 割伤对侧的肾脏啊? |
[29:03] | What? No. | 啥? 不可能 |
[29:05] | Then please explain your findings in the autopsy report… | 那请你解释一下 验尸报告里 |
[29:08] | mislabeled organs, misattributed injuries, | 被标错的器官 和认定错的伤势 |
[29:11] | and possibly, the entire case compromised. | 可能导致整个案子受到影响 |
[29:24] | Left side triangles, right side squares… | 左边切三角形 右边切正方形 |
[29:27] | you cut them into different shapes so you do not make rookie mistakes, | 你要是把它们切成不同形状 就不会犯这种低级错误 |
[29:31] | which you did! | 就像你犯的这种! |
[29:33] | I’m… I’m… I’m really sorry. I’m gonna fix this… | 我…我很抱歉 我这就去改… |
[29:35] | No, you will not touch a thing! | 不 你什么都不准碰! |
[29:36] | I am sick of your damn attitude, your disrespect towards me, | 我厌倦了你这种态度 还有你对我的不尊重 |
[29:38] | and especially, your disrespect towards Hillary. | 尤其是 你对Hillary的不尊重 |
[29:42] | Dr. Gross… | Gross医生… |
[29:44] | come with me. | 跟我来 |
[29:52] | Please find a tech and pull Hillary’s body out of the drawer. | 请你找个技术员 把Hillary的尸体搬出来 |
[30:02] | Thanks. I thought I was about to end up on a table. | 多谢 我以为自己小命不保了呢 |
[30:05] | Still with the jokes, really? | 你还不当回事呢 是吧? |
[30:07] | You know, Megan had every right to rip your head off. | Megan绝对可以把你的头拧下来 |
[30:10] | What you did is either sabotage, incompetence, or at the very least, negligence. | 你这是拖后腿 没脑子 最起码是玩忽职守 |
[30:14] | D… it was one mistake. | 这是一次失误 |
[30:15] | On a case where you have made your opinion abundantly known. | 你对这个案子有明显的个人偏见 |
[30:18] | Dr. Murphy, I’m so… | Murphy一生 我很… |
[30:19] | You know what, Ethan? | 知道么 Ethan? |
[30:21] | This is a big city. We’re gonna catch big cases. | 这是个大城市 我们接的都是大案子 |
[30:24] | If you can’t handle this kind of thing, | 如果你应付不来 |
[30:25] | I can recommend a few fellowship programs in Allegheny County. | 我可以给你推荐几个根尼县的研究项目 |
[30:28] | No, no, no. I love it here. It… I… | 别 不用 我喜欢这里 我… |
[30:29] | look, I don’t know what it was… | 我不知道当时怎么回事… |
[30:31] | the… the media, the pressure, I just… | 那些媒体呀 各界压力 只是… |
[30:32] | I took my eye off the ball. | 我一时疏忽了 |
[30:33] | Lame excuses aren’t really helping. | 说再多也没用了 |
[30:40] | Okay. You’re right. I… | 好吧 你说得对 我… |
[30:44] | I hate this woman. | 我讨厌这个女人 |
[30:46] | I hate that we have to put somebody in jail for this. | 我讨厌有人要因为她入狱 |
[30:48] | So you think, sometimes, it’s okay to kill? | 那你就是觉得有时候杀人也没问题 |
[30:50] | Well, no, but she… | 呃 不是 但是她… |
[30:52] | she… | 她… |
[30:55] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[30:57] | I don’t. | 杀人不对 |
[30:59] | I’m gonna go apologize to Dr. Hunt. | 我去向Hunt医生一声道歉 |
[31:00] | No, Ethan, you’re gonna take the night, | 不Ethan 你现在回家 |
[31:03] | clear your head, and we will see you in the morning. | 理清思绪 我们明天再说 |
[31:10] | What about you? | 你怎么想 |
[31:12] | You think Hillary Stone killed her son? | 你觉得Hillary Stone杀了自己儿子吗 |
[31:15] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我觉得是她杀的 |
[31:16] | And it doesn’t matter. | 而我怎么想和案子无关 |
[31:19] | We’ll see you in the morning. | 我们明天再谈 |
[31:34] | Oh, damn it. | 哦天哪 |
[31:38] | So you’ve heard? | 你听说了 |
[31:44] | I am so sorry. | 我真为你难过 |
[31:48] | I came to tell you myself, | 我亲自来告诉你的 |
[31:50] | but I… I guess I’m going to have to learn that the media beats you every time. | 但是我…我想我得知道媒体永远比你快 |
[31:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:57] | How does the Internet say I’m dealing with it? | 网上怎么评论我的 |
[31:59] | Mother, come on. | 妈 别这样 |
[32:04] | I never imagined that an entire career could be… undone | 我从没想过我的职业生涯就这么…没了 |
[32:09] | by two days of bad press. | 就因为两天的媒体轰炸 |
[32:13] | Frankly, I’m… | 说实话 我… |
[32:16] | I’m shell-shocked. | 我很震惊 |
[32:20] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[32:24] | Uh, Hillary’s ready for you. | 呃 Hillary准备好了 |
[32:37] | You said it yourself… I did my job. | 你说过…我尽职了 |
[32:41] | Now you go do yours. | 现在该你去尽职了 |
[32:51] | I’m really sorry about your mom. | 很遗憾你妈妈发生了这样的事 |
[32:54] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:55] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[32:58] | My mother’s tough, so I’m tough. | 我妈很坚强 我也是 |
[33:01] | It’s all in the genes, remember? | 基因如此 记得吧 |
[33:06] | Ah, there’s one. | 啊 一个 |
[33:11] | Two. | 两个 |
[33:12] | Left kidney, | 左肾 |
[33:14] | no presenting damage, consistent with my original findings. | 没有呈现出伤害 跟我最初的发现一致 |
[33:19] | Right… | 对吧 |
[33:21] | lacerated and contused. | 撕裂和挫伤 |
[33:23] | So Victor didn’t do it. | 就是说不是Victor干的 |
[33:24] | He was just looking for a little fame. | 他只是贪图虚名罢了 |
[33:26] | And you were right, as usual. | 而你又说对了 一向如此 |
[33:28] | No, I wasn’t. | 不是的 |
[33:31] | There is a perinephric hematoma around the vasculature that I missed before. | 这里血管附近的肾周围血肿我没注意到 |
[33:36] | But a rib can’t do that, can it? | 但不会是肋骨冲撞造成的 对吗 |
[33:37] | No, it can’t. | 不是肋骨 |
[33:39] | This is usually caused by a dramatic change in momentum. | 通常剧烈的力变会造成这样的伤害 |
[33:42] | Like her fall out the boat window. | 比如从船窗摔落下来 |
[33:44] | No, it would take more force than that. | 不 比那个力要大得多 |
[33:46] | Probably all of the injuries on her left side | 可能她左侧身体的伤 |
[33:49] | are from the fall and on the right… | 是来自于摔落 但是右侧的… |
[33:50] | the broken jaw, the rib, the lacerated kidney… | 断裂的颚骨 肋骨 撕裂的肾… |
[33:55] | that comes from some kind of rapid deceleration. | 是由于某种急剧减速造成的 |
[33:58] | Okay, so? | 好吧 结论呢 |
[33:59] | So this is the missing piece of the puzzle. | 这就是谜题所在 |
[34:02] | Hillary didn’t walk to the construction site. | Hillary不是走着去建筑工地的 |
[34:06] | She caught a ride with her killer. | 是凶手开车载她去的 |
[34:13] | We finally know the timeline of Hillary’s last day. | 我们终于知道那天Hillary的行动时间线了 |
[34:15] | After she was released, she went to see her ex-boyfriend Craig. | 她被释放之后 就去找了她前男友Craig |
[34:18] | Who she slept with, | 跟他睡了 |
[34:19] | and then for reasons unknown, left to go to Tanya’s, | 然后不知道什么原因 她又去了Tanya那里 |
[34:21] | where she was taken prisoner, drugged, escaped, | 在那儿她被囚禁 下药 最后逃脱了 |
[34:24] | and then someone, possibly a stranger… | 然后有人 可能是个陌生人… |
[34:26] | Or Craig… | 或者Craig |
[34:27] | Or Craig drove her to the construction site, | 或者Craig 开车带她去了工地 |
[34:29] | stopping suddenly enough to send her into the dash. | 急刹车让她向前冲 |
[34:31] | Which is most likely the patterned impression we found on her jaw. | 这是造成她下颚伤最可能的原因 |
[34:34] | She was then dragged into a predug hole, | 然后她就被拖进事先挖好的洞里 |
[34:36] | which became her grave. | 进了坟墓 |
[34:40] | Then we need to find that driver. | 那我们必须找到这个司机 |
[34:45] | Ethan. | |
[34:47] | Dr. Gross, back in the house. | Gross医生回来了 |
[34:51] | Dr. Hunt, I… | Hunt医生 我… |
[34:53] | I apologize for my earlier transgressions. | 我对之前的冒犯向你道歉 |
[34:57] | Let’s find this tool. | 让我们来找凶器吧 |
[34:59] | Knowing we’re looking for a vehicle, | 既然我们要找的是辆车 |
[35:01] | I focused on the tread marks from Peter’s photos of the crime scene. | 我就从Peter拍的罪案现场照里 集中找轮胎痕迹 |
[35:05] | Now after, uh, examining Hillary’s momentum injuries, | 然后通过检查Hillary的冲力伤 |
[35:09] | I discovered that she had been traveling at about 35 miles per hour. | 我发现她当时是以35英里的时速前行 |
[35:12] | So you’re looking for a short skid. | 所以你找的是刹车痕迹 |
[35:14] | I found one. | 我找到一个 |
[35:19] | Two sets of tires, short skid. | 两套轮胎 有急刹痕迹 |
[35:21] | Could be the killer’s car. | 可能是凶手的车 |
[35:22] | They’re clean, unbroken. | 轮胎很干净 无破损 |
[35:24] | It means the car didn’t have antilock brakes. | 这说明那辆车没有防锁死刹车系统 |
[35:25] | One problem… skid marks don’t give tire tread. | 有一个问题…急刹痕迹中显示不出轮胎印 |
[35:28] | You have a shot just past the marks? | 你有找到急刹之后的照片吗 |
[35:34] | Right there. That’s the car driving away, and those are the treads. | 在这儿 这是车开走的时候留下的轮胎印 |
[35:38] | Hey, Ethan. Zoom in. | 嘿 Ethan 放大 |
[35:41] | Enhance. | 加强显示这里 |
[35:42] | No, something’s wrong. | 不对 有问题 |
[35:43] | One is very different from the other three. | 有一条轮胎印和其他三条不同 |
[35:45] | Now why would that be? | 为什么会这样 |
[35:49] | I might know. | 我有可能知道 |
[35:58] | This model doesn’t have antilock brakes. | 这个车型没有防锁死刹车系统 |
[36:06] | This tire’s different. | 这个轮胎不一样 |
[36:08] | After it got slashed, she probably got the cheapest replacement. | 车胎被戳爆后 她可能换了最便宜的一种 |
[36:13] | Detective Morris, Dr. Hunt? | Morris警探 Hunt医生 |
[36:15] | I… I wasn’t expecting you, was I? | 我没想到你们会来 有事吗 |
[36:17] | I think maybe you were, Mrs. Stone. | 我看你想到了 Stone太太 |
[36:21] | You drove Hillary to the construction site. | 是你开车把Hillary带到工地的 |
[36:23] | Your tire treads will place you there. | 你的轮胎会给出证据 |
[36:26] | You didn’t come by the morgue to I.D. your daughter, did you? | 你来停尸间不是来认你女儿的 是吧 |
[36:32] | You came to see her body after what you’d done. | 你是杀了她之后来看尸体的 |
[36:37] | May I see her now? | 我现在可以看她么 |
[36:39] | No. | 不行 |
[36:40] | I’m sorry. Not under these circumstances. | 对不起 现在这种情况下不行 |
[36:46] | I’m gonna need to place you under arrest, Mrs. Stone. | 我要逮捕你 Stone太太 |
[36:48] | Please let me see her. | 求求你让我见她吧 |
[36:50] | If you do, I’ll tell you everything. | 我见了她什么都会说的 |
[37:20] | The day she was released, she called me in a panic. | 她被释放的当天 很慌张地给我打了电话 |
[37:25] | I picked her up at the marina, and I was driving her home. | 我在码头接了她 准备带她回家 |
[37:30] | She told me about her day. | 她告诉了我她一天的经历 |
[37:36] | I couldn’t… couldn’t understand why… why she didn’t stay with Craig. | 我不明白她为什么不跟Craig待在一起 |
[37:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:45] | Then she said… | 然后她说… |
[37:48] | she didn’t want to be with Craig. | 她不想和Craig在一起 |
[37:52] | She just wanted to sleep with him to have another baby. | 她和他上床只是想再要一个孩子 |
[37:59] | That’s what you said, isn’t it, honey? | 你是这么说的 对吧宝贝 |
[38:04] | That you wanted to get it right next time? | 你说下次要做对的事 |
[38:08] | And at that moment, I knew… | 于是当时我就知道… |
[38:16] | she’d killed Simon. | 是她杀了Simon |
[38:20] | I must have… | 我肯定… |
[38:22] | slammed on the brakes. | 猛踩了刹车 |
[38:26] | Hillary… flew into the dashboard, | Hillary就撞上了仪表板 |
[38:31] | and… and I reached out to… | 然后…我就停下来… |
[38:34] | to see if she was okay. | 去看看她是不是没事 |
[38:37] | She looked at me. | 她看着我 |
[38:41] | She jumped out of the car and… | 跳下了车就… |
[38:44] | she was running away, and… | 她跑了起来 然后… |
[38:49] | I tried to stop her, but… | 我想让她停下来 但是… |
[38:52] | she tripped and… | 她绊了一跤.. |
[38:57] | she hit her head. | 撞到了头 |
[39:00] | And when I got to her, she was… | 当我追到她时 她… |
[39:04] | lying in that hole. | 躺在那个洞里 |
[39:07] | You weren’t moving, honey. | 你不动了 宝贝 |
[39:12] | And so I covered you. | 所以我埋葬了你 |
[39:13] | We… | 我们… |
[39:15] | I wanted peace for you. | 我想让你安息 |
[39:20] | I’m so sorry, baby girl. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[39:21] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:26] | It’s over now. | 现在一切都结束了 |
[39:29] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[39:36] | Oh, my baby. | 哦 我的宝贝 |
[39:39] | Yet another shocking turn in the Stone family murders, | Stone家族谋杀案中又出现了另一个惊人转变 |
[39:44] | as grandmother and mother to the victims | 死者们的外婆和母亲 |
[39:47] | is arrested in connection with the death of acquitted killer Hillary Stone. | 因涉嫌谋杀被无罪释放的凶手Hillary Stone被逮捕了 |
[39:53] | The very woman who sat behind her every day in court… | 这个曾经出席女儿每场庭审的女人 |
[39:56] | – Poor woman. – now sits behind bars… | – 可怜的女人… – 现在则坐在监狱中 |
[39:58] | We’re gonna have to put her through the system just like her daughter. | 她会经历和她女儿一样的种种庭审 |
[40:01] | I’ve been doing this job for many years, people, | 观众们 我做这份工作已经很多年了 |
[40:04] | but today is different. | 但是今天不同 |
[40:06] | I’ve had a real wakeup call. | 有一些事情向我敲响了警钟 |
[40:08] | I may have made missteps… | 我可能犯了一些错… |
[40:12] | professionally… | 专业上的… |
[40:15] | and personally. | 以及个人的 |
[40:16] | I think I got through to her at least. | 我觉得我至少把她说通了 |
[40:18] | So… | 所以… |
[40:20] | I’ve taken a moment to reflect. | 我花了一些时间来反省 |
[40:24] | You may be right. | 真有可能哦 |
[40:26] | And I’ve realized | 然后我意识到 |
[40:27] | that I am disgusted with the likes of Trent Wilcoe, | 我对Trent Wilcoe这样的人感到恶心 |
[40:32] | who set his wife on fire… just because she burnt his roast. | 就因为妻子烤坏了吐司 他就放火烧她 |
[40:37] | Reality check, people. | 大家别做梦啦 |
[40:38] | I’m not the bad guy. He is. | 我不是坏人 他才是 |
[40:40] | So join us next week for the trial of the century. | 下周敬请和我们一起参与这场世纪之审 |
[40:42] | I fell for it just like everybody else. | 我和所有人一样都这么想 祝大家晚安 |
[40:43] | Until then, goodnight and be good. | |
[40:52] | I called your office. | 我打过你办公室电话了 |
[40:54] | They said you were taking a personal day? | 他们说你今天请假了 |
[40:56] | I recused myself from the bench effective immediately. | 我把自己从权力中解放了出来 |
[40:59] | Nobody wants a lame-duck judge. | 没人希望看见一个懦弱无用的法官 |
[41:02] | Mother, I… I am… | 妈妈 我… |
[41:05] | I’m really sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[41:05] | if anything I said or… or… or did caused you to… | 如果我说过或做过什么让你… |
[41:09] | No apology necessary. | 不必道歉 |
[41:13] | I’m making jam. | 我在做果酱 |
[41:15] | You are making jam. | 你在做果酱 |
[41:17] | Yeah, well, no time like the present. | 是的 唉 从没有像现在这样过 |
[41:19] | After all, I need a new career. | 毕竟 我需要开始一段新的职业生涯 |
[41:24] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[41:26] | you remember that accident that we had? | 你记得我们以前出过的那次车祸吗 |
[41:29] | When I was about Lacey’s age, you were driving me to swim practice, | 我还像Lacey那么大的时候 你开车带我去学游泳 |
[41:31] | and you skidded on that patch of wet leaves. | 然后你开过一堆湿漉漉的叶子时打滑了 |
[41:35] | Yeah, I hurt my knee because I rear-ended that pickup truck. | 是的 我伤了膝盖 因为我追了小货车的尾 |
[41:40] | Yeah, but I was okay because you did that thing | 是的 但是我没事因为你当时 |
[41:43] | that you do with your arm… reach out and protect me. | 用双臂紧紧环住了我保护了我 |
[41:49] | Do you know you did that yesterday when you stood up to that idiot? | 你知道吗 你昨天面对那个白痴的时候 也那么做了 |
[41:52] | – I did? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[41:54] | You mean I still have some maternal instincts? | 你是说我还有母性本能吗 |
[41:58] | Nothing stronger. | 没什么比这本能更强大的了 |
[42:00] | Well, now there… there may be. | 这可不一定哦 |
[42:06] | What, jam? It’s mostly bourbon. | – 什么 果酱吗 – 大多是波旁酒啦 |
[42:13] | Oh, my God. | 哦天哪 |
[42:17] | It’s good. | 好吃 |
[42:19] | I know. I’ve had it all day. | 我知道 我都吃了一天了 |