时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey. Thank you for coming. | 嘿 多谢你前来 |
[00:07] | Melissa’s so excited. | Melissa可激动了 |
[00:17] | Oh, my… | 哦天呐… |
[00:18] | Oh, my God. | 哦天呐 |
[00:37] | Mom, am I fat? | 妈妈 我胖吗 |
[00:38] | No. You are not fat. | 哪里 你才不胖 |
[00:43] | I think I need a nose job. | 我觉得我该整整鼻子 |
[00:45] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[00:46] | Do you see the tip? They can fix that, you know? | 看我的鼻尖 可以做个手术修整一下 你知道吧 |
[00:48] | Chloe Kane had hers done. | Chole Kane就做了 |
[00:50] | At 13? A nose job? | 13岁 整鼻子? |
[00:51] | – Yeah, it’ll look great. – Lacey, you’re still growing. | – 是啊 效果可好了 – Lacey 你还在长身体呢 |
[00:53] | Besides, you’re perfect the way you are. | 而且你现在这样很完美 |
[00:55] | Just give it some time. | 长长会更好 |
[00:56] | That’s what every parent says. | 每个家长都这么说 |
[00:57] | – Well, in this case, it’s true. – You know what? | – 那就说明事实如此 – 你知道吗 |
[00:59] | I feel all better now. Thank you. | 我现在感觉好多了 谢谢 |
[01:03] | Gotta go. That’s Cassie. Bye, mom. | 我得走了 Cassie到了 再见妈妈 |
[01:16] | Megan Hunt. | |
[01:18] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上到 |
[01:32] | Okay, so tell me exactly what happened. | 好 把事情经过都如实告诉我 |
[01:34] | I was in my room getting ready, and then I heard the scream. | 我正在房间准备 然后就听到尖叫声 |
[01:38] | And then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[01:39] | I came running. | 然后我就跑下来了 |
[01:42] | You’re the father of the bride? Yes. | – 你是新娘的父亲吗 – 是的 |
[01:45] | Where were you when Melissa fell off the balcony? | 当Melissa跌出阳台时你在哪儿 |
[01:48] | We were… we were heading downstairs to join the rest of the wedding party. | 我们…我们正准备下楼参加婚礼派对 |
[01:54] | Afternoon, Peter. What have we got? | 下午好Peter 有什么发现 |
[01:55] | Bride-to-be took a header off the balcony. | 准新娘头朝下从阳台掉下来了 |
[01:57] | Could be a suicide. | 有可能是自杀 |
[01:59] | I hate weddings. | 我恨死婚礼了 |
[02:10] | Nice dress. | 裙子不错 |
[02:11] | Not a sight I ever expected to see. | 我从没想过会在婚礼上见到这样的场景 |
[02:14] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[02:17] | Melissa Waxman, 26, schoolteacher. | Melissa Waxman 26岁 教师 |
[02:20] | She came down a little before 2:00. | 她两点不到的时候掉下来的 |
[02:22] | Looks like multiple traumatic injuries consistent with a high-level fall, | 看来多处外伤是高处跌落是造成的 |
[02:27] | including massive closed head trauma. | 还包括闭合兴头颅损伤 |
[02:30] | She’s got a compound fracture to her left leg. | 她的左腿还有一处复合性骨折 |
[02:34] | Bag the hands. Sure. | – 戴上手套 – 好 |
[02:38] | Dani… | |
[02:38] | be careful with her. | 搬运时小心点 |
[02:41] | Why would such a beautiful girl kill herself on her wedding day? | 这么漂亮的姑娘 怎么会在自己的婚礼上自杀呢 |
[02:44] | Who ever said anything about suicide? | 谁说是自杀了 |
[02:46] | Oh, you think this was staged? | 哦 那你觉得这是谋杀吗 |
[02:47] | I got a roomful of suspects in that bridal suite. | 新娘套房里有一屋子的嫌疑人 |
[02:50] | My money? The groom. | 我赌是新郎干的 |
[02:52] | This is why I’m never getting married. | 所以我永远不会结婚 |
[03:13] | Do you mind? Oh, yeah, you can have my cake. | – 你介意吗 – 哦没问题 我的蛋糕给你 |
[03:16] | I got a whole one in the fridge. | 我冰箱里还有一只整的 |
[03:17] | No, you dumbass. Can’t you see I’m on a diet? | 不 你个白痴 你没看见我在节食吗 |
[03:20] | Could you not eat that heart attack in front of me? | 你敢不在我面前吃这么要命的东西吗 |
[03:22] | Oh, I’m sorry. You’re on a diet? | 哦不好意思 你在节食? |
[03:26] | I’ll just move to a diff… | 那我就挪到… |
[03:28] | Um, hey, Dani. That is not gon’ end well. | – 呃 嘿Dani – 你就找死吧 |
[03:35] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[03:36] | Bride just jumped to her death on her wedding day. | 有个新娘在婚礼上坠楼死了 |
[03:39] | Uh… no, I don’t have a segue for that. | 呃…这个话题我不知道怎么接… |
[03:43] | Segue into what? | 接什么 |
[03:46] | Would you like to go out with me Friday night, uh, to see, uh, “Prom Zombies 4”? | 你愿意周五晚上 跟我一起去看《僵尸舞会4》吗 |
[03:51] | Ooh, I’d love to. | 哦 我很乐意 |
[03:53] | Oh, but I have a date Friday night. | 但是我周五晚上有约会 |
[03:55] | How about a Sunday matinee? | 周日去看日场音乐会怎么样 |
[03:57] | Yeah. That’s, uh, a matinee sounds… uh, it’s a date. | 嗯 这个日场音乐会…约会 |
[04:01] | I mean, it’s not a date. It’s a matinee. | 我的意思是 不是约会 是日场音乐会 |
[04:02] | But, yeah, that… | 但是 嗯… |
[04:03] | Sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[04:08] | The body is that of a 65-inch, 115-pound female… | 这具尸体为一名1米65高 52公斤重的女性 |
[04:14] | Melissa Waxman… | |
[04:16] | who appears to be of the recorded age of 26 years. | 记录显示年龄为26岁 |
[04:19] | Most of her trauma is on the left side. | 大部分的伤都在左侧 |
[04:23] | Massive blunt force trauma injuries, | 大量的钝器伤 |
[04:27] | pine needles, bark, and traces of sap. | 松针 树皮以及树液的痕迹 |
[04:33] | Excuse me? | 怎么了 |
[04:34] | I’m s… uh, does this always have to take so long? | 不好意思…呃 这程序怎么这么久啊 |
[04:36] | Is there something that you just have to know right now? | 你有什么等不及要知道的吗 |
[04:39] | Yeah, did she fall, did she jump, or was she pushed? | 有啊 她是摔下去的还是跳下去的 又或是被推下去的 |
[04:42] | A little patience, detective, please. | 有点耐心好不好 警探 |
[04:45] | There is trace under her nails. | 她的指甲里有痕迹 |
[04:48] | Peter, get this to the lab, please. Sure. | – Peter 请把这个拿到实验室去 – 好的 |
[04:50] | Neck is hypermobile. Probable multiple C-spine fractures. | 脖子活动性很大 可能颈椎多处骨折 |
[04:54] | Also multiple lacerations and abrasions with pitch residue and bark particles. | 并且多处撕裂和擦伤伤口中 都有树脂残留和树皮碎片 |
[04:59] | Probably fractured her neck when she hit the wedding canopy. | 可能是她摔到婚礼顶棚时摔断了脖子 |
[05:01] | I could’a told you that. What is wrong with him? | – 这我也看得出来 – 他什么毛病 |
[05:03] | I have no idea. Dial it down, would you? | 我也不知道 你消停一下好不好 |
[05:06] | Fine. I won’t say another word. Whoa. Hello. | – 好吧 我闭嘴 – 很好 |
[05:17] | Where is the other one? Hmm. We didn’t find any jewelry on the scene. | – 另一只在哪儿 – 唔 我们在现场没找到过珠宝 |
[05:21] | I have Melissa’s scans. | 我拿到Melissa的X光片了 |
[05:22] | Ah, good. | 很好 |
[05:28] | Skull fracture, depressed and linear. | 头骨断裂 直线型下陷 |
[05:31] | Left cervical spine. Clavicle. | 左颈椎 锁骨 |
[05:34] | Compound spiral tib-fib fracture. | 复合螺旋型胫骨腓骨断裂 |
[05:37] | Bud, make yourself useful. Hand me a wipe. Hmm? | Bud 帮我做点事 拿个擦布给我好吗 |
[05:39] | Uh, I could use a little help over here, too, you know? | 呃 我也可能帮点忙的 你知道吧 |
[05:43] | Curtis is on a diet. He’s all cranky and needy. | Curtis在节食 他现在又暴躁又刻薄 |
[05:46] | I’m right here, doofus. I can hear you. | 我在这儿站着呢 猪头 我听得见你 |
[05:48] | I didn’t… | 我没… |
[05:49] | And, yes, I’m friggin’ hungry. | 对 我是要饿疯了 |
[05:59] | Is that what I think it is? | 我没看错吧 |
[06:00] | A girl with a black eye on her wedding day? | 一个乌青着眼睛结婚的姑娘 |
[06:02] | Let’s go pay the groom a visit. | 我们去找那个新郎 |
[06:05] | S-stop. | 等等 |
[06:06] | It’s all your fault. Calm down, Leonard… | – 都是你的错 – 冷静一下 Leonard… |
[06:08] | You son of a bitch, you killed her! Take it easy, Leonard! Calm down! | – 你这个狗娘养的 你杀了她 – 冷静 Leonard 冷静一下 |
[06:12] | You killed my daughter! | 你杀了我女儿 |
[06:14] | All right, step away, mister… | 好了 让开一下 先生 |
[06:15] | Mr. Waxman! | Waxman先生 |
[06:25] | I don’t see any other signs of domestic abuse. | 我找不到其他家庭暴力的痕迹 |
[06:28] | But there is a transverse scar, anterior aspect of the neck at the base. | 但是这里有个横向伤疤 在脖子前方的根部 |
[06:32] | Possibly thyroidectomy. | 可能是甲状腺切除术 |
[06:34] | Hypopigmented scars and another transverse scar, hip to hip. | 低色素伤疤和另一个横向伤疤 在髋部的两侧对称 |
[06:37] | Our girl’s had a little work done. Looks like tummy tuck and liposuction. | 这姑娘整过了 看上去像是紧腹术和吸脂术 |
[06:42] | Liposuction? Why didn’t I think of that? | 吸脂术 我怎么没想到呢 |
[06:48] | Not for me. For a friend of mine. | 不是我要做 是我朋友要做 |
[06:52] | She also had, uh, bilateral breast augmentation as well. | 她还做了隆胸 |
[06:55] | I have to say, this doctor did remarkable work. | 我得说这个医生的手艺不赖啊 |
[06:57] | How do you know that? I’m just saying. | – 你怎么知道 – 就这么一说 |
[07:01] | Check out the scar at the columella-labial junction. | 看这个在鼻小柱和上唇间的伤疤 |
[07:04] | You can hardly see it. Hmm. She had a nose job, too. | – 几乎看不出啦 – 嗯 她还做了鼻子整形 |
[07:07] | Lacey asked for one of those this morning. You’re kidding. | – Lacey今天早上也说要做这种手术 – 你在开玩笑吧 |
[07:10] | I wish. | 我也希望是 |
[07:12] | Why would Leonard think you killed Melissa? | 为什么Leonard觉得是你杀了Melissa |
[07:15] | He’s always had it out for me. | 他从来都不喜欢我 |
[07:16] | He never thought I was good enough. | 他总觉得我配不上他女儿 |
[07:17] | Where were you when Melissa fell from the balcony? | 当Melissa摔下阳台时你在哪儿 |
[07:19] | Like I told your partner, I was in my room getting ready. | 我告诉过你的搭档 我在自己的房间做准备 |
[07:22] | Melissa was a very traditional girl. | Melissa是个很传统的姑娘 |
[07:25] | She didn’t want me to see her before the wedding. | 她不想在婚礼前见我 |
[07:26] | When was the last time you did see her? | 那你上一次见她是什么时候 |
[07:28] | Last night at the rehearsal dinner. | 昨晚彩排的时候 |
[07:30] | You slept in different rooms? Really? | 你们还分房间睡 不是吧 |
[07:32] | Like I said, Melissa was a very traditional girl. | 我说过 Melissa是个很传统的姑娘 |
[07:36] | Was it tradition to give Melissa a black eye? | 那揍得Melissa乌青眼也是传统吗 |
[07:39] | What black eye? The one she had to cover with makeup. | – 什么乌青眼 – 就是她用粉底盖起来的地方 |
[07:42] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[07:44] | How did you get that cut on your hand? | 你手上的伤是怎么弄的 |
[07:48] | Ask Leonard. He killed her. | – 问Leonard去 – 他杀了她 |
[07:51] | He killed my baby. | 他杀了我的闺女 |
[07:53] | If that bastard had have never asked her to marry him, none of this would’ve happened. | 如果这个畜生没向她求婚 这一切都不会发生 |
[07:56] | Do you honestly think your future son-in-law would’ve killed your daughter on their wedding day? | 你真的认为你的未来女婿 在他们的婚礼当天杀了你女儿吗 |
[08:00] | – Who else? – You tell me. | – 还会有谁 – 这得你告诉我 |
[08:03] | Can you think of anyone who would want to hurt Melissa? | 你能想到有谁会想伤害Melissa吗 |
[08:05] | Everyone loved Melissa. | 每个人都爱Melissa |
[08:07] | Is it possible she took her own life? No. | – 会不会是她自杀 – 不会 |
[08:13] | A… absolutely not. | 绝对不会 |
[08:18] | Bowling, seriously? | 保龄球 不是吧 |
[08:19] | I mean, you wouldn’t rather go to a movie? | 我是说 你不觉得看电影更好吗 |
[08:22] | Why not? I think you’d look cute in those funny shoes. | 为什么不呢 我觉得你穿保龄球鞋的样子会很可爱的 |
[08:32] | So what’s your guess about why she had her thyroid removed, goiter? | 你认为她是什么原因切除甲状腺的 甲状腺肿大吗 |
[08:35] | Ah, probably thyroiditis or cancer. | 嗯 可能是甲状腺炎或癌症 |
[08:37] | Bud had to pull the father of the bride off the groom. | Bud把新娘的爸爸和新郎拉开了 |
[08:40] | It looks like they got into it at the hotel bar. | 看来他们在酒店酒吧里闹上了 |
[08:42] | Pardon me, Fabio. | 让一下 猛男 |
[08:43] | That substance you found under Melissa’s nails | 你在Melissa指甲里找到的物质 |
[08:45] | was a floral anther, which doesn’t surprise me, | 是一种花粉 这不奇怪 |
[08:48] | because there were enough flowers in that bridal suite to choke a bumblebee. | 因为在新娘套间里 有多到足以呛死蜜蜂的花 |
[08:51] | In addition to the small amount of aspirin, her blood alcohol was .08, | 除了小剂量的阿司匹林意外 她的血液酒精含量为0.08 |
[08:55] | and she had significant levels of alprazolam in her system. | 而且她的体内还有大量的安定 |
[08:57] | Antidepressants and alcohol… | 抗抑郁药和酒精… |
[08:59] | that’s a deadly combination. | 那可是死亡组合啊 |
[09:00] | Clearly a nervous bride. | 很显然这个新娘很紧张 |
[09:02] | Ethan, have the lab run thyroid levels on her blood. | Ethan 实验室检查过 她血液里的甲状腺剂含量吗 |
[09:05] | First thing in the morning, call her internist. | 明早第一件事 打给她的内科医生 |
[09:06] | Find out why she had a thyroidectomy. | 查查看她为什么会做甲状腺切除 |
[09:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:09] | Hey, what is up with you? Like you don’t know. | – 嘿 你怎么回事 – 别装无辜 |
[09:14] | You were her maid of honor. | 你是她的伴娘 |
[09:15] | You had to notice something. | 你肯定会察觉到不对劲 |
[09:16] | I think Melissa was having second thoughts about the wedding. | 我觉得Melissa有点想悔婚 |
[09:20] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[09:21] | I don’t know exactly. | 我不是很清楚 |
[09:22] | But she wasn’t acting like herself at the bachelorette botox party. | 但是她在单身肉毒派对上的表现不对劲 |
[09:26] | The what? | 什么派对 |
[09:27] | Bachelorette party… botox, mani-pedis, and a male stripper. | 单身派对…打肉毒素 做指甲 看脱衣舞男表演… |
[09:30] | I’ve never had a mani-pedi like that. | 我从来没那么做过指甲 |
[09:32] | Melissa was agitated and drinking heavily. | Melissa当时很焦虑 也喝了很多酒 |
[09:34] | Same thing yesterday at the wedding. | 昨天婚礼上也是 |
[09:38] | She even asked me for a Xanax. | 她甚至问我要安定吃 |
[09:40] | Then why did you leave her alone before the ceremony? | 那么为什么你要在仪式前扔下她一个人 |
[09:43] | When we put the veil on her, it ripped. | 当我们为她披上头纱时 头纱裂了 |
[09:46] | She came unglued. She told us all to leave. | 她就变得很暴躁 把我们都赶走了 |
[09:49] | So what do you think set her off? | 那你觉得是什么导致她这样的 |
[09:50] | She never said specifically, but I know that her ex-boyfriend is back in town. | 她从来没详细说过 但是我知道她的前男友回来了 |
[09:55] | I think he still had feelings for her. | 我觉得他还深爱着她 |
[10:00] | Lacey, you haven’t touched your food. | Lacey 你怎么什么都没吃 |
[10:03] | I’m not that hungry. | 我不饿 |
[10:05] | Listen… | 听着 |
[10:06] | when I was your age, grandma made me feel like I was fat, and I wasn’t. | 我像你这么大的时候 外婆让我觉得自己很胖 但实际上我一点也不胖 |
[10:11] | There will be no food issues in this house. | 我家里不会允许浪费食物 |
[10:13] | You’re still growing. You need to eat. | 你还在长身体 必须吃 |
[10:18] | All right, try this… | 好吧 那这样… |
[10:19] | no eating, no computer. | 不吃饭就不准玩电脑 |
[10:20] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[10:27] | Megan Hunt. Hey, it’s Ethan. | – 嘿 我是Ethan |
[10:29] | Uh, I spoke with Melissa’s doctor. | 呃 我找过Melissa的医生了 |
[10:31] | He said the thyroidectomy was needed because of Hashimoto’s thyroiditis. | 他说甲状腺切术是因为乔本式甲状腺炎 |
[10:35] | Did he say what he prescribed to keep her hormones in check? | 他有没有说开过什么药来稳定她的荷尔蒙 |
[10:37] | Levothyroxine. 50 micrograms a day. | 左旋甲状腺素 一天50毫克 |
[10:40] | But I ran the hormone levels you requested. | 但是你要的荷尔蒙水平我测试过了 |
[10:42] | Here’s the strange part… | 有个问题很奇怪 |
[10:43] | her TSH level was sky high. | 她的促甲状激素水平非常高 |
[10:46] | Well, that means she wasn’t taking her thyroid medicine. | 嗯 那就说明她没有吃甲状腺药 |
[10:49] | No wonder she was depressed at her wedding. | 怪不得她在婚礼上那么抑郁 |
[10:53] | Oh, God. | 哦天呐 |
[10:55] | Maybe she jumped. | 可能她真是自杀 |
[11:16] | Please tell me you’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[11:17] | Everyone wears clothes like this. Cute, right? | 每个人都穿这样的衣服 可爱吧 |
[11:19] | No, not right. | 不 一点儿也不 |
[11:21] | You do realize the message you’re sending when you dress like that? | 你知道你穿成这样意味着什么吗 |
[11:24] | Seriously? Don’t be smart. | – 真的吗 – 别自作聪明了 |
[11:28] | Well… uhh… | 呃… |
[11:29] | well, why don’t you take me to your hairdresser? | 那你能不能把你的发型师介绍给我 |
[11:31] | You want to get a haircut? | 你要剪头发? |
[11:32] | No. I want highlights. You’re not dyeing your hair. | – 不是 我要挑染 – 你不许染头发 |
[11:35] | Why not? You do. And I am slave to it. | – 为什么不 你就染了 – 我是不得不染 |
[11:38] | You’re not dressing like a hooker, you’re not dyeing your hair, | 你不许穿得像个妓女 也不许染头发 |
[11:41] | and you’re not getting a nose job. | 更不许整鼻子 |
[11:42] | What is going on with you? | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[11:49] | Maybe Melissa forgot to take her thyroid medicine because she was anxious about the wedding. | 可能Melissa忘了吃甲状腺药 是因为她太紧张婚礼了 |
[11:54] | And going cold turkey has side effects of irritability and depression. | 然而戒药的副作用就是过度敏感和压抑 |
[11:58] | We’re not buying it. | 我们不信 |
[11:59] | There was no note and no prior attempts at suicide. | 自杀没有遗书也没有征兆 |
[12:02] | Usually people who commit suicide leave some sign of their intentions. | 通常自杀的人会有征兆或痕迹 |
[12:05] | Plus, we just found out she had an ex-boyfriend who had strong feelings for her. | 而且我们刚发现她的前男友还深爱着她 |
[12:09] | I’m sure he’s none to happy she was marrying someone else. | 我肯定她要嫁人的事会让他很不开心的 |
[12:12] | Yes, people who commit suicide often signal their intentions. | 是的 通常自杀的人会有前兆 |
[12:15] | Not always. | 但不是绝对的 |
[12:16] | And Melissa was intoxicated and taking antidepressants. | 当时Melissa喝了很多酒又吃了抗抑郁药 |
[12:20] | If you two are so convinced she committed suicide, why are you still investigating? | 如果你们两个这么肯定她是自杀 为什么还要继续调查 |
[12:23] | Because I want to know why. | 因为我想知道原因 |
[12:25] | Why what? Why she did it. | – 什么原因 – 她自杀的原因 |
[12:28] | Did Melissa have a history of depression? | Melissa有抑郁史么 |
[12:33] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[12:33] | We’re just trying to understand her state of mind the day she died. | 我们试图回溯她去世当日的心理状态 |
[12:38] | Well… | 呃… |
[12:39] | Melissa’s mother died when she was 13. | Melissa的妈妈在她13岁时去世了 |
[12:41] | She became depressed and put on weight. | 她变得很抑郁也变胖了 |
[12:44] | And she was always shy, so you can imagine what her teenage years were like. | 她总是很害羞 所以她的少女时代 是怎样的你也可以想象 |
[12:47] | Did she see a therapist? | 她看过心理医生吗 |
[12:49] | Yeah, through high school and college. | 看过 从高中到大学都在看 |
[12:52] | It wasn’t until after she had her thyroid removed that things got better. | 直到她切除了甲状腺一切才好起来 |
[12:55] | She was at risk for the same thyroid cancer that killed her mother, but after the surgery, she… | 她当时有可能得和她妈妈一样的甲状腺癌 但是手术过后 她… |
[13:00] | she began to live life, meet new friends. | 她就开始积极生活了 交朋友什么的 |
[13:03] | That’s when she met Zack, her ex-boyfriend. | 那就是她遇到Zack的时候 她的前男友 |
[13:06] | If she was happy, then why all the cosmetic surgery? | 如果她是快乐的 为什么要整容 |
[13:09] | Well, she had such strong feelings for Zack, but, um, | 她深爱着Zack 但是… |
[13:13] | she was just never happy with the way she looked. | 她对自己的样子不满意 |
[13:15] | I was against the plastic surgery. | 我不同意她整容 |
[13:17] | You know, that’s… | 你知道 就是从那个时候… |
[13:19] | When our relationship took a turn for the worse. | 我们的关系开始变差 |
[13:22] | You know, she said I didn’t understand her, wanted me to stop telling her how to live her life. | 她觉得我不懂她 让我别再管她的事了 |
[13:27] | Our relationship was strained ever since. | 从那以后我们的关系就很紧张 |
[13:30] | I mean, how would you feel if your daughter wanted to change everything about herself? | 我是说 要是你女儿想把自己整个儿变个样 你是什么感觉? |
[13:37] | Uh, do you know the name of the plastic surgeon? | 呃 你知道给她整形的医生叫什么吗? |
[13:40] | Yes, Dr. Sarah Hughes. | Sarah Hughes医生 |
[13:42] | When could you release Melissa to us? | 你们什么时候把Melissa还给我们? |
[13:44] | We’d like to… | 我们想… |
[13:48] | bury her the day after tomorrow. | 后天就下葬 |
[13:49] | We’re flying back to Miami after the funeral. | 葬礼后我们就回迈阿密了 |
[13:52] | We’ll try to expedite the process for you. | 我们会尽量加快速度的 |
[13:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:56] | Came out here for a wedding, and… | 本来是来参加婚礼的 可是… |
[14:00] | instead, I’m gonna be attending my baby’s funeral. | 最后变成了孩子的葬礼 |
[14:12] | Zack Goffman? Yes. | – 是Zack Goffman吗? – 是的 |
[14:15] | Detective Bud Morris. | 我是Bud Morris警探 |
[14:15] | This is my partner… detective Baker. | 这是我同事…Baker警探 |
[14:17] | We’re investigating the death of Melissa Waxman. | 我们在调查Melissa Waxman死亡一案 |
[14:19] | We understand that you and Melissa dated for a couple of years. | 据说你和Melissa谈过几年 |
[14:22] | Yes, we were… very close. | 是的 我们曾经关系很好 |
[14:24] | Well, not that close. | 噢 没那么好吧 |
[14:25] | She was about to marry someone else. | 她可是差点嫁给别人 |
[14:28] | Why’d you break up? | 你们为什么分手? |
[14:30] | I took a job in L.A. | 我到洛杉矶去工作 |
[14:31] | And, uh, the long-distance thing didn’t work out, | 然后 呃 远距离恋爱实在不行 |
[14:33] | so I moved back here, hoping to pick up where we left off, and she was already engaged to Marc. | 所以我搬回来 希望重新开始 可是她已经和Marc订婚了 |
[14:39] | Not exactly the homecoming you were expecting, huh? | 出乎你的意料 嗯? |
[14:41] | What do you think? | 你什么意思? |
[14:42] | What do I think? | 我什么意思? |
[14:43] | I think you were pissed… | 我觉得你很生气… |
[14:45] | so pissed, you helped her off that balcony. | 你气极了 所以把她推下了阳台 |
[14:46] | That’s what I think. | 就是这个意思 |
[14:47] | And I think I’m done talking with you. | 那我无话可说了 |
[14:52] | What is with you? I’m exhausted. | – 你怎么回事? – 我太累了 |
[14:55] | Jeannie’s up all night, I’m up all night. | Jeannie一夜没睡 我也是 |
[14:56] | Well, stop taking it out on everybody else. | 那你也不要拿别人出气 |
[14:59] | And lay off the coffee. | 把咖啡扔了 |
[15:00] | You think I’m bitchy now? Wait till I stop drinking coffee. | 你也讨厌我了? 好歹让我把咖啡喝完吧 |
[15:09] | So how’s your diet? Great. | – 减肥减得怎么样啦? – 好得很 |
[15:11] | – You hungry? – Can we not talk about this? | – 饿了么? – 能不能不说这个? |
[15:13] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[15:16] | Hey, do you think I’m sexy? | 喂 你觉得我性感吗? |
[15:17] | You have got to be kidding me. Dani’s dating Peter. | – 开玩笑吧 – Dani和Peter在一起了 |
[15:20] | I mean, what does he have that I don’t have? I don’t get it. | 我哪里比不上他了 搞不懂 |
[15:22] | Because Peter don’t ask stupid questions like, “do you think I’m sexy?” | 因为Peter不会问”我性感吗”这种蠢问题 |
[15:26] | He’s confident. He… he walks up to… | 他很自信 他走到… |
[15:27] | You know what? I don’t want to talk about this anymore. | 我不想再说这个了 |
[15:29] | Fine. Well, can we do this? | 很好 那我们开始? |
[15:31] | Yeah, sure. | 好 |
[15:33] | So… | 那… |
[15:34] | do you think she was pushed or do you think she jumped? | 你觉得她是被人推的还是自己跳的? |
[15:36] | – That’s what the dummy’s supposed to tell us, the trajectory of her fall. – I know. | – 我们用模型就是要弄清楚这个 – 我知道 |
[15:40] | But considering there’s a chair against the rail, I’m-a go with she jumped. | 不过你想栏杆旁边有把椅子 我觉得是自己跳的 |
[15:44] | Okay, so she stood up like this? | 所以她是这样站的? |
[15:46] | – Ethan, get down. – Why? | – Ethan 下来 – 为毛? |
[15:48] | Because I don’t want the wrong dummy going over. | 因为我不想你代假人摔下去 |
[15:51] | Oh, Curtis. You care. That is so swe… | 哦 Curtis 你在关心我 你真… |
[15:53] | Don’t… | 当心… |
[15:56] | Shut up, you dummy, and help me with the dummy. | 闭嘴 混蛋 我们来弄这个 |
[15:58] | Okay, come on. | 好 来吧 |
[16:01] | – Put her legs over. – Be careful. She’s a lady. | – 把腿放过来 – 小心轻放 这可是位女士 |
[16:05] | You ready? | 准备好了? |
[16:05] | One. Two. Three. | 一 二 三 |
[16:13] | Well, how’s that, Mr. Trajectory? | 怎么样 弹道先生? |
[16:15] | What does that tell you? | 这说明什么? |
[16:16] | That your skinny ass is going down there to get her. | 说明你要挪动尊臀下去拿一下 |
[16:20] | Hey, what’s that? | 喂 那是什么? |
[16:27] | Bud has a point, you know. | Bud觉得 |
[16:28] | We seem to be investigating the cause of someone’s depression instead of their death. | 我们好像是在调查别人抑郁的病因 而不是死因 |
[16:32] | It’s kind of a little outside our purview. What is your point? | – 这好像超出了我们的工作范围 – 你想说什么? |
[16:36] | Is this about Melissa or someone else? | 是因为Melissa还是有别的原因? |
[16:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:40] | Yes, my father didn’t leave a note, and, yes, sometimes at 3:00 in the morning, | 我父亲自杀时没有留下遗言 有时候我凌晨3点醒过来 |
[16:45] | I wake up and… I wonder why. | 问自己为什么 |
[16:49] | What if you find the answer and you don’t like it? | 如果那个答案是你不想要的呢? |
[16:51] | Joke’s on me, I guess. | 那就当开个玩笑吧 |
[16:54] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 不好意思久等了 |
[16:56] | You’re from the Medical Examiner’s Office? | 你们是从法医办来的? |
[16:59] | Yes. I am Dr. Megan Hunt. | 是的 我是Megan Hunt医生 |
[17:01] | This is investigator Dunlop. Please. | – 这是Dunlop调查员 – 请坐 |
[17:03] | We’re looking into the death of Melissa Waxman. | 我们在调查Melissa Waxman的死亡 |
[17:07] | Oh, God. It was horrible. | 哦天呐 太可怕了 |
[17:09] | – You were there? – Yeah, I’d just arrived. | – 你也在那儿? – 是的 我那时刚到 |
[17:11] | You were invited to her wedding? | 她邀请你去婚礼了? |
[17:12] | Yeah. She was one of my favorite clients. I’ll bet. | – 是的 她是我最喜欢的客户之一 – 我猜也是 |
[17:16] | Could you please explain to me how you could operate on someone with such low self-esteem? | 说说看你是怎么给一个 没自信的人动手术的? |
[17:21] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你在说什么 |
[17:22] | Really? She actually needed rhinoplasty, abdominoplasty, | 怎么? 她做了哪些手术? 隆鼻 紧腹术 |
[17:26] | liposuction, and breast augmentation? | 吸脂还有隆胸? |
[17:30] | I don’t appreciate the suggestion that I talked her into anything. | 我不喜欢你这么说 你在暗示是我劝她做这些手术的 |
[17:34] | Look, this is something Melissa wanted for years… | 听着 她渴望做这些手术很久了… |
[17:36] | a body that felt good to her, her idea of how she should look. | 一个她喜欢的身体 她希望自己长成那样 |
[17:40] | Her idea or your idea? | 是她希望还是你希望? |
[17:42] | Dr. Hunt, I don’t make those decisions. | Hunt医生 那些决定不是我做的 |
[17:44] | I leave that up to the magazines and media. | 是杂志和媒体的影响 |
[17:47] | So you don’t think that she was suicidal? | 所以你觉得她没有自杀倾向? |
[17:50] | Far from it. | 绝对没有 |
[17:51] | Look… Melissa had a full psych evaluation when I met her two and a half years ago, | 听着…两年半以前我遇到Melissa的时候 她的精神状态评估结果很好 |
[17:57] | and until yesterday, | 一直到昨天 |
[17:58] | she was a well-adjusted, stable young woman with no evidence of body dysmorphic disorder. | 她都很稳定 也没有身体失形恐惧症 |
[18:03] | Okay, sorry for the inconvenience, doctor. | 好的 打扰了 医生 |
[18:07] | You know, we’re not all the snake oil salesmen people make us out to be. | 我们不是那种骗人买万金油的推销员 是别人这么想我们 |
[18:11] | We actually try to make people feel good about themselves. | 我们只是想让人们对自己的感觉好一点 |
[18:14] | Dr. Hunt. | Hunt医生 |
[18:16] | Have you ever considered a face lift? You’re at that age. | 要不要考虑下做个面部提拉 你年纪正好 |
[18:20] | Why thank you. You first. | 真谢谢你啊 你请先吧 |
[18:24] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[18:25] | Who actually paid for Melissa’s surgery? | Melissa手术的钱是谁付的? |
[18:28] | I… I know she couldn’t afford it on a teacher’s salary. | 她做老师的薪水肯定不够 |
[18:30] | Her ex-boyfriend. Zack. | 她前男友 Zack |
[18:44] | Oh! Gee. | 哦 天呐 |
[18:56] | Seriously, food in the morgue? | 你确定要在停尸房吃东西? |
[19:00] | Yeah, I know. | 呃 我知道 |
[19:03] | So what are you looking at? These are Melissa’s scans. | – 你在看什么? – Melissa的腿部X光片 |
[19:06] | See this opacity right here? Yeah. | – 看 这有块阴影 – 嗯 |
[19:09] | At first I thought it was just debris on the film. | 我本来以为是片子上的灰尘碎片 |
[19:10] | But now… | 不过现在… |
[19:13] | Let’s go take a look at that leg. | 去看看那条腿 |
[19:21] | Ethan, hand me the small forceps, please. | Ethan 把小钳子拿过来 |
[19:36] | What’d you find? | 找到什么了? |
[19:38] | Looks like a metallic paint chip of some kind. | 像是什么金属的剥落碎片 |
[19:40] | From the compound fracture? Yeah. | – 复合骨折处找到的? – 是的 |
[19:42] | Wait, wait, wait. Hold on a second. | 等下 |
[19:43] | We found paint chipping on the railing of the bridal suite. | 我们在结婚套房的栏杆上也找到了些碎片 |
[19:46] | I should have a photograph of that. | 那我得去拍张照了 |
[19:47] | Of course you do, Mr. Perfect. | 当然了 完美先生 |
[19:49] | Wait. Melissa’s leg fracture was antemortem. | 等下 Melissa的腿是在死前骨折的 |
[19:52] | So she didn’t break it from landing on the wedding canopy. | 所以她不是在摔下来的时候摔断了腿 |
[19:54] | She broke it because it got caught in the railing. | 而是因为砸在栏杆上了 |
[19:56] | That means Melissa didn’t jump. | 所以说Melissa不是自己跳的 |
[19:58] | She was pushed. | 而是被人推的 |
[20:05] | I read all your e-mails, Zack. | 我读了你所有的邮件 Zack |
[20:07] | You been trying to get back together with Melissa for months. | 几个月来 你一直想和Melissa重修旧好 |
[20:11] | That must have really burned you up… | 所以你肯定气坏了… |
[20:13] | paying for all those plastic surgeries, and then she dumps you. | 你帮她付了所有手术钱 可她却把你甩了 |
[20:16] | She didn’t dump me. We broke up. | 不是她甩我 是我们分手了 |
[20:17] | Either way, you certainly didn’t want her marrying Marc. | 不管怎么样 你肯定不想她嫁给Marc |
[20:21] | Of course Marc wasn’t good enough for her. | 当然 Marc根本配不上她 |
[20:23] | How could he be? | 他哪里好了? |
[20:25] | He didn’t love her the way I did. | 他没我那么爱她 |
[20:27] | He didn’t know her the way I did. | 也没我了解她 |
[20:29] | He wasn’t with her through all her surgery, I was. | 他没有陪她动那些手术 是我陪着她 |
[20:32] | But I loved her the way she was before her surgery. | 可是即使手术之前 我也爱她 |
[20:35] | Why’d you let her do that to herself? | 你为什么让她整形? |
[20:36] | Because it’s what she wanted. I just… | 因为她想 我只是… |
[20:39] | I wanted to make her happy. | 希望她高兴 |
[20:44] | I think I’ve got everything I need. Thanks for coming by. | 我问得差不多了 谢谢你抽空过来 |
[20:47] | Cancel all your travel plans, though. | 不过还请你取消那些旅游计划 |
[20:58] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[20:59] | How could I have killed Melissa if I wasn’t even invited to the wedding? | 我都没有收到婚礼邀请 怎么杀她? |
[21:02] | Since when do you need an invitation to commit murder? | 怎么杀人还要别人邀请吗? |
[21:11] | Two cheesesteaks with the works. | 两份芝士堡套餐 |
[21:14] | Hey, listen, I know that we’re supposed to be going bowling on Friday night, | 听我说 我们约了周五晚上去打保龄球对吧 |
[21:17] | but a buddy of mine has tickets on the glass to the Flyers game. | 我一兄弟有飞人队比赛的票 (费城的冰球队) |
[21:21] | You don’t mind, right? | 你不介意我去吧? |
[21:27] | What, you’re upset? | 怎么了 不高兴吗? |
[21:30] | Well, yeah.I just thought… | 我就是觉得… |
[21:33] | You know what? Never mind. | 算了 没关系 |
[21:36] | You should go. Are you sure? | – 你去吧 – 你确定? |
[21:38] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[21:43] | Here are all the photos from the day of the wedding. | 这是婚礼当天的所有照片 |
[21:45] | I would like them back as soon as you’re finished, please. | 你们结束以后请马上还给我 |
[21:48] | They must be very difficult for you to look at. | 把它们挑出来真是难为你了 |
[21:51] | They’re all I have left of her. | 这是她留给我的所有东西了 |
[21:53] | At least I finally got to see her in her wedding dress, though. | 不过至少她最后穿上了婚纱 |
[21:57] | She looked so beautiful. | 她真的很美 |
[22:01] | What do you know about Zack Goffman? | 你了解Zack Goffman吗? |
[22:03] | Zack was definitely a sore spot in our relationship. | Zack绝对是我们关系的痛处 |
[22:07] | Melissa was still friends with him, so I tried to be understanding, | Melissa本来和他还是朋友 所以我尽量容忍他 |
[22:09] | but he would not take no for an answer. | 可他就是不能接受Melissa拒绝他 |
[22:12] | How so? | 怎么回事? |
[22:13] | He would send e-mails, flowers. | 他发邮件 送花 |
[22:15] | He even waited for Melissa in front of her work. | 还在她下班的时候等她 |
[22:18] | Then about a month ago, he confronted me outside my house, | 大概一个月前 他到我家外面跟我对质 |
[22:21] | and that’s when Melissa finally had had enough. | 然后Melissa终于受够了 |
[22:23] | She cut off all contact with him. | 她断绝了所有跟他的联系 |
[22:32] | Bud. | |
[22:34] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[22:35] | It was not a suicide. | 不是自杀 |
[22:38] | Okay, you were right. | 行了行了 你是对的 |
[22:40] | Jeez. | 天呐 |
[22:42] | Oh, look at Melissa. | 看看她呀 |
[22:43] | She certainly didn’t look depressed at her wedding. | 她在婚礼上看上去一点也不难过 |
[22:47] | I remember my wedding day. | 我记得我结婚那天 |
[22:49] | Knew it was a mistake the minute I walked down the aisle. | 走下走廊的那一刻我就知道错了 |
[22:51] | Then why did you go through with it? | 那你为什么还是结了? |
[22:53] | My mother would’ve killed me. | 我妈会杀了我 |
[22:55] | Jeannie and I eloped… | Jeannie和我是私奔的… |
[22:57] | Niagara Falls, carnation bouquet, baked Alaska, boxed wine. | 尼亚加拉大瀑布 花束 火烧冰淇淋 还有整箱的红酒 |
[23:01] | Okay, so hold on. | 等下 |
[23:01] | Why am I just hearing about this now? Well, it’s not like it’s a secret. | – 为什么我现在才知道? – 这又不是什么秘密 |
[23:05] | We just didn’t have the money. | 我们只是缺钱 |
[23:06] | Can you imagine what a wedding like Melissa’s costs? | 你知道像Melissa这样结个婚要多少钱吗? |
[23:08] | Well, speaking of that, who actually paid for Melissa’s wedding? | 话说婚礼是谁付的钱? |
[23:11] | Well, father of the bride, traditionally. | 新娘的父亲 一般都这样 |
[23:13] | It’s worth looking into, though. | 不过还是可以调查一下 |
[23:14] | Leonard was estranged from Melissa, didn’t approve of the wedding. | Leonard和Melissa很疏远 也不赞成她结婚 |
[23:18] | It’d be salt in the wound to foot the bill. | 让他付钱就是给他伤口上撒盐 |
[23:20] | So he killed her because the bill was too high? | 所以他因为婚礼太贵就把女儿杀了? |
[23:23] | Okay, so far, we can’t place anyone in that bridal suite before the ceremony except for Melissa. | 行了 目前除了Melissa 我们不知道还有谁婚礼前在套房里 |
[23:28] | What about the bridesmaids? | 伴娘呢? |
[23:29] | The bridesmaids all left the suite at 1:30 to go down to the wedding. | 所有伴娘都在一点半离开套房下楼去了 |
[23:34] | We checked with hotel security, and no one entered the suite after 1:00 P.M. without a key. | 我们到酒店保安那查过了 一点以后没人进过套房 除非有钥匙 |
[23:39] | Maybe Melissa let them in. | 可能是Melissa让他们进去的 |
[23:40] | So in a hotel full of family and friends, that doesn’t exactly narrow it down. | 整个酒店都是她的亲友 这范围可大了 |
[23:44] | Why is it taking so long to get the elevator surveillance video from the hotel? | 弄个酒店电梯录像怎么要那么久? |
[23:48] | Hotel lawyered up. They’re worried about liability. | 酒店找了律师 他们怕负责任 |
[23:50] | I’ll lean on ’em. | 我去让他们效率一点 |
[23:51] | Sam. Did you say that everyone got Botox at that bachelorette party? | Sam 你是不是说所有单身派对上的人 都打了肉毒杆菌? |
[23:58] | Care to explain why you gave Melissa aspirin right after she had Botox? | 要不要解释下为何 在Melissa打了肉毒杆菌以后给她阿司匹林 ? |
[24:06] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[24:08] | Yes, you do. You’re a nurse. | 你知道的 你是个护士 |
[24:09] | You know that aspirin inhibits coagulation, | 阿司匹林有凝血作用 |
[24:11] | and when you combine aspirin with Botox injections, you get a black eye. | 打肉毒杆菌以后吃阿司匹林 会让眼睛产生乌青 |
[24:15] | You gave Melissa aspirin right before her ceremony | 你在Melissa婚礼前让她吃阿司匹林 |
[24:18] | and you gave Melissa aspirin at her Botox bachelorette party. | 在她的单身派对上也给了她阿司匹林 |
[24:22] | And I thought you and Melissa were friends. | 我还以为你和Melissa是朋友 |
[24:27] | We were. | 我们曾经是 |
[24:29] | Were? | 曾经? |
[24:31] | Why’d you want to ruin her wedding day? | 你为什么要毁了她的婚礼? |
[24:34] | Maybe it didn’t end there. | 或许这不是你最后的动作 |
[24:36] | Maybe… | 或许… |
[24:39] | you pushed Melissa off that balcony. | 你把她推下了阳台 |
[24:41] | No, I would never do that. | 不 我不会那么做 |
[24:44] | Sure, I was jealous of her, but I would never kill her. | 是 我是嫉妒她 不过我不可能杀人 |
[24:47] | You just couldn’t stand that you weren’t the queen bee anymore. | 你不能忍受你不再是女王了 |
[24:51] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. | 别想歪 |
[24:52] | You’re doing the best with what you have. | 我是说 你已经很棒了 |
[24:54] | But, boy, she changed her looks, and wow. | 可是 OMG 她改头换面了 |
[24:56] | You just couldn’t measure up. | 你就比不上她了对吧 |
[25:01] | I met Marc first, okay? | 是我先遇到Marc的 好不好? |
[25:04] | I was at the bar waiting for Melissa. | 我在酒吧里等Melissa |
[25:06] | He walks up and starts talking to me. | 他走过来跟我说话 |
[25:09] | Then Melissa shows up, and it’s like I don’t exist anymore. | 然后Melissa来了 我瞬间就不存在了 |
[25:13] | All Marc was interested in was her. | Marc只对她有兴趣 |
[25:16] | I never wanted to hurt Melissa. | 我从没想过伤害她 |
[25:18] | I was just paying her back for stealing Marc from me. | 我只是报复她抢走了Marc |
[25:23] | I don’t think Melissa stole Marc. | 我不觉得是她抢走了Marc |
[25:26] | I think that Marc chose Melissa. | 我觉得是Marc选择了她 |
[25:30] | You couldn’t handle it. | 而你无能为力 |
[25:34] | Move over and zoom in. | 过来再放大点 |
[25:35] | Please let me do it. | 让我来 |
[25:36] | – Ethan, I got it. – Would you just please let me do it? | – Ethan 我找到了 – 拜托让我来弄 |
[25:38] | – I’ll figure it out, okay? – Just please let me do it. | – 我会弄好的 好不 – 就让我来 |
[25:39] | Ethan. What are you two up to? | Ethan 你们俩在干吗? |
[25:42] | We found a hair on Melissa’s earring. | 我们在Melissa的耳环里找到一根头发 |
[25:44] | It doesn’t match her hair color, so we’re sending it to the lab. | 跟她自己的头发颜色不一样 所以我们要把它送到实验室去 |
[25:46] | Fine, but, Curtis, let Ethan handle it from here. | 行 不过Curtis 现在开始让Ethan做吧 |
[25:48] | I want you to finish the Goldberg report. | 我要你把Goldberg的报告写出来 |
[25:50] | You’re spreading yourself too thin. You can’t do everything. | 你把自己逼太紧了 你不能什么都做 |
[25:56] | Let me see those results as soon as you get ’em. | 结果出来以后马上告诉我 |
[25:58] | No, ’cause Kate just told you to let me handle it, so… | 不 Kate刚刚才告诉你这件事让我来负责 所以… |
[26:01] | Ethan, you don’t want to mess with me, boy. | Ethan 你不会想要惹毛我的 小朋友 |
[26:02] | I know that’s just the hunger talking! | 我只听见饿鬼在说话! |
[26:11] | Lace? | |
[26:13] | Hi, mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[26:21] | What the hell did you do? | 你这是干了些什么? |
[26:23] | I had my hair colored. By whom, Lady Gaga? | – 我染了头发 – 谁给你染的 Lady Gaga? |
[26:27] | By Alice with some over-the-counter stuff. | Alice 还用了些非处方药之类的 |
[26:28] | Fine, then we can get it out. What? | – 好了 我们应该能染回去 – 什么? |
[26:30] | You heard me. I said you could not color your hair. | 你听到了 我说不允许你染头发 |
[26:33] | I’m not changing it, and you can’t make me! | 我不会把颜色改掉的 你不能强迫我这么做! |
[26:48] | Megan Hunt. I’m at the hotel. | – 我是Megan Hunt – 我在酒店里 |
[26:51] | I finally got ’em to let me watch the elevator surveillance video. | 我总算想办法 让他们给我看电梯监控录像了 |
[26:54] | Guess what. Zack lied. | 猜猜怎么着 Zack撒谎了 |
[26:58] | He was here at the wedding. | 他在婚礼现场 |
[27:00] | That son of a bitch killed her. | 是这混蛋杀了她 |
[27:08] | You lied to me, Zack. You were at that wedding. | 你对我说谎了Zack 你就在婚礼现场 |
[27:10] | I lied because I thought you’d never believe me. | 我撒谎是因为我觉得 无论如何你都不会相信我的 |
[27:11] | Oh, you got that right, sunshine. Now sit down. | 噢 这点你说对了 帅哥 现在给我坐下 |
[27:15] | I said take a seat! | 我说坐下! |
[27:22] | I went there… | 我去那里… |
[27:24] | I went there to stop Melissa from making the biggest mistake of her life. | 我去那里是为了阻止Melissa 犯下她一生中最大的错误 |
[27:27] | Marc didn’t love her. He barely knew her. | Marc并不爱她 他根本就不了解她 |
[27:29] | He… he fell in love with her because of how she looked, not for who she was. | 他…他爱上的是她的外表 而不是她这个人 |
[27:32] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[27:34] | Because love takes time, detective. | 因为日久才能见人心 警探 |
[27:38] | It takes commitment, patience, sacrifice. | 爱情需要承诺 耐心 牺牲 |
[27:42] | Melissa was my soul mate. | Melissa是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[27:47] | I went to see her to talk her out of marrying Marc one last time. | 我去见她是为了跟她最后谈一次 让她不要嫁给Marc |
[27:50] | And she said no one last time. | 然后她最后一次说了不 |
[27:52] | I did not kill Melissa! | 我没有杀Melissa! |
[27:54] | We have you on the elevator surveillance tapes going up but not going down. | 我们在电梯监控录像里发现只有你上去时的录影 但是没有下来时的 |
[27:58] | What, you take the back stairs? | 难不成 你走了消防楼梯? |
[27:59] | Why would you try to sneak away unnoticed like that? | 为什么你要这样偷偷摸摸地溜走? |
[28:01] | Because I saw Melissa’s father getting off the elevator. | 因为我看见Melissa的爸爸从电梯里走了出来 |
[28:05] | You saw Leonard heading towards the bridal suite after you left? | 你看见Leonard在你走后去了新娘的套房? |
[28:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:09] | And I took the stairs because I didn’t want him to see me. | 我从楼梯离开是因为不想让他看见我 |
[28:11] | Leonard hated me because I paid for Melissa’s cosmetic surgeries. | Leonard憎恨我 因为是我给Melissa的整容手术买的单 |
[28:15] | The last time I saw him, he threatened to kill me. | 我最后一次见到他时 他威胁说要杀了我 |
[28:23] | Is that my Goldberg report? | 那是我要的Goldberg一案的报告吗 |
[28:25] | Not yet. I’m waiting on the D.N.A. results from the hair we found. | 还没好 我在等那根找到的头发的DNA报告 |
[28:28] | I told you specifically to let Ethan handle that. | 我特意告诉过你让Ethan来负责那个了 |
[28:30] | – I know, but I got a hunch about… – Curtis, we’ve been over this. | – 我知道 但我的直觉告诉我… – Curtis 这个问题已经讨论过了 |
[28:32] | What are you trying to prove? | 你想要证明什么? |
[28:33] | Trying to prove? I’m trying to do a good job. | 想要证明? 我正在努力把事情做好 |
[28:36] | I’ve had six calls today about that case, all right? | 今天有六通电话来催那个案子了 明白么? |
[28:39] | You’re trying to do everything at once and you’re not finishing anything. | 你想要一次性解决所有问题 结果是什么问题都没解决 |
[28:41] | Just file that report. | 只要把那个报告做完就行了 |
[29:05] | Please don’t tell anybody. | 拜托不要告诉其他人 |
[29:06] | I’m not gonna tell anybody. I mean, it’s your diet. | 我不会告诉其他人的 我是说 你在减肥 |
[29:09] | You can quit if you want to. | 如果你愿意的话 是可以放弃的 |
[29:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:13] | Can I sit down? | 我能坐下吗? |
[29:20] | In med school, I had this teacher… | 我在医学院的时候有个老师… |
[29:23] | this amazing teacher… Dr. Giorgi, and she had this sign above her door that said, | 一位非凡的老师…Giorgi博士 她的办公室门背后写着这么一句话 |
[29:29] | “It’s not what you eat.” “It’s what’s eating you.” | “重要的不是吃了什么 而是什么东西在吞噬着你” |
[29:35] | So what’s eating you? | 所以是什么在吞噬你? |
[29:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:40] | Come on, Curtis. | 说吧 Curtis |
[29:43] | I’m your friend. I know something’s bothering you. | 我是你的朋友 我知道有什么事让你不好过 |
[29:46] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[29:50] | Somet… | 有些… |
[29:54] | sometimes… | 有些时候… |
[29:56] | I feel like I’m not good enough. | 我感觉自己还不够好 |
[30:01] | Brother, I have been feeling the same way lately. | 老兄 我最近也有同感 |
[30:16] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[30:17] | How could you people? | 你们怎么能这样? |
[30:19] | My daughter’s funeral is in two hours. | 我女儿的葬礼两小时后就要举行了 |
[30:21] | Mr. Waxman, you didn’t tell us that you were in Melissa’s bridal suite prior to the wedding. | Waxman先生 你没有告诉我们 婚礼前你去过Melissa的新娘套房 |
[30:28] | I… I went to see Melissa to ask her to call off the wedding, only I went too far. | 我…我去找Melissa 劝她取消婚礼 仅此而已 |
[30:33] | Go on. | 说下去 |
[30:34] | I thought she was rushing into it specifically ’cause I didn’t want her to. | 我觉得她这么急着结婚 无非是因为我并不赞成她这么做 |
[30:38] | And, um… | 然后 呃… |
[30:41] | I told her Marc couldn’t love her after knowing her for such a short time. | 我告诉她Marc才认识她没多久 就爱上她是不可能的 |
[30:45] | And? | 然后? |
[30:47] | I thought she killed herself because of what I said. | 我觉得她是因为我说的这些才自杀的 |
[30:51] | I didn’t tell you because I felt guilty. | 我没告诉你们是因为觉得很内疚 |
[30:53] | Oh, you’re guilty of something. | 噢 还有能让你内疚的事情 |
[30:54] | I didn’t kill my own daughter, detective. | 我没有杀掉自己的亲生女儿 警探 |
[30:57] | Can we talk about a, uh, clause in your deceased wife’s will? | 我们能不能谈谈您亡妻遗嘱中的某个条款? |
[31:02] | We did a little checking into your financials. | 我们对你的财务状况进行了一下调查 |
[31:05] | Apparently, your late wife Anna left you and your daughter quite a bit of money. | 很显然 你的上一任妻子Anna 给你和你的女儿留下了一笔不菲的遗产 |
[31:09] | Now Melissa would’ve received hers upon marriage unless she didn’t marry or you survived her, | Melissa可以通过结婚取得属于她的一份遗产 除非她未婚或者她比你早死 |
[31:15] | and then… you get it all. | 然后…遗产就都归你了 |
[31:18] | Money is a very powerful motive, Mr. Waxman. | 金钱是一种十分强烈的动机 Waxman先生 |
[31:21] | I didn’t kill Melissa. | 我没有杀Melissa |
[31:23] | What time did you leave the bridal suite that day? | 那天你离开套房时是几点? |
[31:25] | It was around quarter to 2:00, and she was still very much alive. | 大概1:45分 那时候她还活得好好的 |
[31:31] | Yeah, I’m not answering another question. | 好吧 我不会再回答其他问题了 |
[31:36] | So if you’re not gonna arrest me, I’m gonna go bury my daughter. | 如果你们不打算逮捕我 我现在要去埋葬我女儿了 |
[31:56] | Hey, Dani. Yeah. | – 嗨 Dani – 你好啊 |
[32:03] | what’s wrong with me? | 我有什么问题? |
[32:05] | What? | 什么? |
[32:07] | What’s wrong with me? | 我到底有什么问题? |
[32:09] | I mean, I’m smart, I’m a fashion beast. | 我是说 我很聪明 我是个时尚达人 |
[32:13] | I’m funny, sometimes. Sure you are. | – 我很风趣 有时候 – 你当然是啦 |
[32:16] | So what is it? | 所以是为什么? |
[32:17] | Is it my loud socks, my big head? | 是不是因为我穿花袜子 或者我的头太大? |
[32:19] | I’m… I’m too lanky? | 还是我…我太像竹竿了? |
[32:20] | ‘Cause I’m thinking about working out. I… | 因为我在考虑去健身 我… |
[32:22] | Ethan, what are you talking about? | Ethan 你在说什么呢 |
[32:26] | Why’d you pick Peter? | 你为什么选择了Peter? |
[32:29] | Oh, Ethan. | 噢 Ethan |
[32:32] | There’s nothing wrong with you. Not a thing. | 不是你的问题 你一点问题都没有 |
[32:35] | And if I led you on in any way, I am truly sorry. | 如果是我做了什么事让你这么想的话 我十分的抱歉 |
[32:43] | Are we still on for Sunday? | 星期天还一起出去吗? |
[32:51] | I don’t think so. Sorry. | 我不觉得 对不起 |
[33:01] | What you got? Do you mind? | – 有什么发现? – 请让一让? |
[33:05] | Curtis. | |
[33:09] | I thought I told you to finish… | 我想我已经告诉过你去做… |
[33:10] | They’re a match… | 有一个匹配… |
[33:11] | the hair from the earring and Leonard’s epithelials. | 耳环上的头发和Leonard的上皮细胞 |
[33:14] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[33:15] | I wonder how Leonard’s going to explain his hair being on that earring. | 我在想Leonard会如何解释 为什么他的头发会出现在耳环上 |
[33:19] | A father kills his own daughter on her wedding day. | 一个父亲在自己女儿的婚礼日杀了她 |
[33:22] | Yeah, I didn’t see that coming. | 好吧 我没注意到这一点 |
[33:23] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[33:25] | Ethan, call Bud and Sam. | Ethan 打给Bud和Sam |
[33:26] | Tell them we gotta stop Leonard before he flies to Miami. | 告诉他们我们要在Leonard 飞去迈阿密前拦下他 |
[33:29] | Wait. Where is he? | 等等 他在哪儿? |
[33:31] | At his daughter’s funeral. | 在他女儿的葬礼上 |
[33:47] | Excuse me, detectives. This is a private service. | 很抱歉 警探们 这是私人场合 |
[33:50] | We’re just here to pay our respects. | 我们只是来表达敬意的 |
[33:52] | And to tie up some loose ends with your husband. | 还有需要您丈夫配合我们 进行一些扫尾工作 |
[33:54] | Oh, I think we’ve cooperated enough. | 哦 我觉得我们已经够合作的了 |
[33:56] | Now please leave. | 现在请你们离开 |
[33:57] | We can do this at the station if you like. | 我们也可以带他回警局询问 |
[33:59] | Look, it’s been a very difficult week. | 听着 这个星期对我们来说过得很艰难 |
[34:00] | I’m sure you can understand. Can this please wait? | 我知道你们一定能理解的 所以能不能等一等再说? |
[34:02] | No, it can’t. | 不 不能等 |
[34:04] | That is a beautiful flower. | 这花真漂亮 |
[34:06] | What is it? | 是什么花? |
[34:07] | Lily Of The Valley. It was Melissa’s favorite. | 铃兰 Melissa最喜欢的花 |
[34:11] | Dr. Hunt? | Hunt医生? |
[34:15] | You said that you were in the room… | 你说当时你在房间里… |
[34:15] | Bud, let me do the talking, okay? | Bud 让我来说 行吗? |
[34:18] | You haven’t had the lightest touch lately. | 你最近都不太和蔼可亲 |
[34:20] | Yeah, I’m beginning to sound like you. | 是啊 我开始变得像你了 |
[34:22] | Mr. Waxman. Yes. | – Waxman先生 – 是的 |
[34:24] | We’re very sorry for your loss and… and any pain that we may have caused you. | 关于您女儿的死我们真的非常抱歉 如果我们有什么做得不周的 也请您原谅 |
[34:29] | From what I’ve learned, Melissa was a wonderful girl, | 据我所知 Melissa是一个非常好的女孩 |
[34:31] | and… and I think I speak for both of us in saying that | 还有…还有我应该代表我们俩向你保证 |
[34:35] | we will do everything we can to find out who did this. | 我们会尽一切努力找出谁是杀人凶手 |
[34:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:41] | Good. | 好的 |
[34:43] | The one on the left is the anther we found under Melissa’s fingernail. | 左边这张是我们 在Melissa指甲里发现的花粉 |
[34:47] | The one the right is from Lily Of The Valley. | 右边的这张是铃兰的花粉 |
[34:49] | They’re a match. | 两者是一致的 |
[34:50] | How’s the diet going? | 减肥进行得如何了? |
[34:52] | Day to day. | 老样子 |
[34:53] | Try parenting. | 养个孩子试试看 |
[34:55] | Hey. You want to tell us what’s going on? | 嗨 你能告诉我发生了什么吗? |
[34:58] | After I saw the Lily Of The Valley boutonniere on Marc, | 在我看到了Marc的铃兰胸花以后 |
[35:01] | I went back to the trace evidence that we found from Melissa’s nails, | 我重新检查了 从Melissa指甲里找到的痕迹证据 |
[35:04] | which we had thought came from her handling her bouquet. | 之前我们以为是从她的捧花里来的 |
[35:07] | However, this is an anther from the Lily Of The Valley flower, | 然而 这是一个铃兰花的花粉 |
[35:12] | and Marc is the only one in the wedding… | 然后Marc是婚礼上唯一一个… |
[35:16] | wearing that flower. | 戴着铃兰的人 |
[35:17] | That proves Marc was with Melissa in the bridal suite before she died. | 这证明了Marc在Melissa死前 正在她的房间里 |
[35:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:20] | Marc was wearing a boutonniere in those photos, | Marc在这些照片里都戴着胸花 |
[35:22] | but he was not wearing one the day I questioned him at the scene. | 但是当天我在现场询问他时他并没有戴 |
[35:26] | You think the boutonniere’s in here, don’t you? | 你觉得胸花在这里 对吧? |
[35:42] | Macadangdang. | 睁大眼睛瞧瞧 |
[35:44] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[35:58] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[36:06] | What did you find? | 你找到什么了? |
[36:09] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[36:12] | Both Zack and Leonard went to Melissa to try to convince her not to marry you, | Zack和Leonard都去找了Melissa 试图说服她不要嫁给你 |
[36:16] | and they succeeded. | 然后他们成功了 |
[36:18] | She called your room. The hotel operator confirms it. | 她打电话到你的房间 酒店已经确认了这一点 |
[36:21] | Your room’s just down the hall. | 你的房间就在楼下 |
[36:22] | That’s why you didn’t show up in the elevator surveillance video. | 所以你才没有出现在电梯监控录像里 |
[36:25] | Melissa tried to do the honorable thing, and you just couldn’t handle it, could you? | Melissa想要冷静处理这件事 但是你就是无法接受 对吗 |
[36:30] | All those people… so you lost it, and you shoved her off the balcony. | 所有这些来宾…于是你失控了 然后你把她从阳台下推了下去 |
[36:35] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[36:36] | We found a floral anther from your boutonniere under Melissa’s nail. | 我们在Melissa的指甲里 发现了来自你胸花的花粉 |
[36:41] | Lily Of The Valley. | 铃兰 |
[36:43] | Same one you’re wearing now. | 和你现在戴着的这个一样 |
[36:45] | I think that after you pushed Melissa, she tried to stop her fall by holding on to you. | 我想在你推了Melissa之后 她试图通过抓住你而不让自己掉下去 |
[36:53] | And all she got was your stupid boutonniere. | 然后她抓到的就只有你那倒霉的胸花 |
[36:56] | We found her blood on the tip of the pin. | 我们在别针的针头上发现了她的血迹 |
[37:12] | It was an accident. | 是个意外 |
[37:15] | I never meant to kill her. | 我从来没有想过要杀她 |
[37:16] | She… | 她… |
[37:18] | Yes, she tried to call off the wedding… | 是的 她想要取消婚礼… |
[37:23] | and I honestly didn’t know what to say. | 说真的 我当时不知道该说些什么 |
[37:26] | It was only when she tried to hug me that I pushed her… | 只是当她想要抱我时 我才推了她… |
[37:29] | not to hurt her, just to get away from her. | 不是为了伤害她 只是想让她离我远点 |
[37:34] | I was so angry, the last thing I wanted was to be hugged. | 我当时很生气 我最不想要的就是被拥抱 |
[37:42] | After she went over, I panicked. | 她掉下去以后 我就慌了 |
[37:44] | I put the chair against the railing to make it look like she had jumped… | 我在栏杆边上放了一把椅子 伪装成她是跳下去的… |
[37:47] | and I went downstairs and blended in with the wedding party. | 然后我下楼 混进了宾客中 |
[37:57] | That was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. | 那本该是我一生中最快乐的一天 |
[38:10] | Ethan. | |
[38:12] | Yeah. | 什么 |
[38:13] | You want to tell me what’s going on? Really? | – 你想告诉我是怎么回事吗? – 你真的想知道? |
[38:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:20] | I’m just wondering why, out of all the girls you could date, | 我只是在想 为什么在那么多你可以约会的女孩里 |
[38:24] | you had to pick the one girl that I like. | 你非要选中我喜欢的那个 |
[38:28] | Wait a second. You… you like Dani? | 等等 你…你喜欢Dani? |
[38:30] | Yes. I really like Dani. | 是的 我真的喜欢Dani |
[38:33] | But you wouldn’t notice that ’cause you’re out chasing half the tail in Philly. | 你不会注意到的 因为你正忙着追求Philly |
[38:35] | Oh, come on. You’re being ridiculous. Am I? | – 哦 得了吧 你这么说太荒谬了 – 我有么? |
[38:42] | Just do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[38:44] | Don’t break her heart like you do all the others. | 不要像对其他女人那样伤了她的心 |
[38:46] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[39:00] | Hey. | |
[39:02] | I think I’ve seen enough balconies for one week. | 我觉得这个星期看够阳台了 |
[39:04] | I promise, I won’t jump. | 我答应你 我不会跳下去的 |
[39:07] | You know, earlier I got the feeling that you wanted to tell me something, | 你知道 之前我感觉到你有话要对我说 |
[39:10] | but you wouldn’t or couldn’t or… | 但是你不想说 或者不能说 或者… |
[39:13] | or shouldn’t. | 或者不应该说 |
[39:15] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[39:19] | Because it goes against everything we agreed upon. | 因为这会打破我们之前达成的一致意见 |
[39:24] | I thought you were the girl who didn’t want to be tied down. | 我以为你是那种不愿意被绑住的女孩 |
[39:30] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道自己当时在想什么 |
[39:33] | I do. | 我知道 |
[40:25] | Lace. | |
[40:29] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗? |
[40:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:47] | Maybe you think that I’ve been too hard on you, and I’m not giving you the freedom that you want. | 也许你觉得我对你太严格了 还有我没有给予你想要的自由 |
[40:54] | I understand that. | 这我能理解 |
[40:57] | But something’s going on with you, and I can’t help you if you don’t tell me what it is. | 但是你有些不对头 如果你不告诉我是什么事 我没办法帮你的 |
[41:05] | Why do you want to change the way you look? | 你为什么想要改变自己的外表? |
[41:07] | What’s really going on? | 到底发生什么事了? |
[41:12] | I wasn’t invited to Tommy Wirth’s party. | 我没有被邀请参加Tommy Wirth的派对 |
[41:17] | That’s it? | That’s it? – 就为了这个? – 就为了这个? |
[41:20] | Mom, don’t you understand? I’m not one of the cool kids. | 妈妈 难道你不明白么? 我不属于那些酷孩子 |
[41:24] | Oh, pl… they don’t even know what cool is. | 哦 拜托…他们根本不知道什么是酷啊 |
[41:29] | Lacey. | |
[41:32] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[41:34] | Because cool isn’t crying to your mom about it. | 因为酷孩子是不会边哭边对妈妈说的 |
[41:37] | Oh, honey. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[41:40] | Hey, I wasn’t cool either. | 嗨 我以前也不酷啊 |
[41:43] | Look at me now. | 但看看现在的我 |
[41:47] | Baby, you’re you. | 宝贝 你就是你 |
[41:50] | Why would you want to be anybody but you? | 你为什么想做别人而不是自己呢 |
[41:53] | I find you endlessly fascinating. | 我觉得你永远都那么迷人 |
[41:57] | I do, even though you really look like a zebra. | 我真的这么觉得 哪怕你看上去像个斑马 |
[42:00] | I don’t even like this color. | 我根本就不喜欢这个颜色 |
[42:04] | I think you’re gonna have to take me to your hairdresser. | 我觉得你应该带我去见你的发型师 |
[42:06] | Oh, I think you got that right. | 哦 我觉得你说的没错 |