时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | What do you think? | 好看吗 |
[00:37] | Oh, amazing. That is so cute. | 哇美极了 太可爱了 |
[00:38] | Oh, absolutely fierce. | 可爱到爆了 |
[00:40] | Can I borrow it? | 可以借我戴一下么 |
[00:41] | That looks really expensive. | 看起来好贵哦 |
[00:43] | – Oh, my God. – Um, Lace, is that your mom? | – 哦天啊 – 呃 Lace 那是你妈妈么 |
[00:47] | Nice hat. | 帽子不错 |
[00:49] | Can I see it? | 让我看看 |
[00:51] | – Gotta go, Lace. Kisses. – See ya. | – 我们得下了 Lace 亲亲 – 拜拜 |
[00:53] | Whoa. Cashmere. | 哇哦 羊绒的 |
[00:55] | This must have cost a fortune. | 肯定贵得要命吧 |
[00:59] | It was on sale. | 大甩卖时候买的 |
[01:00] | You bought this? | 你买的? |
[01:01] | Well, you gave me a credit card. | 嗯 你把信用卡给我了嘛 |
[01:03] | For emergencies only. | 那是紧急备用的 |
[01:05] | This was a total fashion emergency. | 这可是紧急的时尚事件啊 |
[01:07] | And what made you think this would be okay? | 你凭什么觉得这么花钱没事儿呢 |
[01:09] | You spend like this all the time. | 你不总是这么花的嘛 |
[01:11] | Have you seen your shoes? | 看看你的鞋子 |
[01:12] | Hey, I bought these shoes with the money I earned. | 嘿 我是用自己赚的钱买的鞋子 |
[01:15] | When you start making your own money, you can buy whatever you want. | 等你开始自己赚钱了 你爱买啥买啥 |
[01:17] | But until then, you do not spend mine without asking me permission. | 但是在那之前 你得有我的许可才能花钱 |
[01:21] | Okay. My bad. | 好吧 是我不好 |
[01:23] | Mistakes were made. I’ll pay for it. | 错已经犯了 我会还你钱的 |
[01:25] | How? | 怎么还 |
[01:37] | You’re looking chipper this morning. | 你今早看起来很精神嘛 |
[01:39] | Well, I’m just high on life I guess. | 是啊 生活挺顺的 |
[01:42] | Missed a button there, lover boy. | 有个扣子没扣上 帅哥 |
[01:44] | Oh. How are you doing? | 哦 你怎么样 |
[01:46] | I had to return a hat | 我去退了个帽子 |
[01:47] | that Lacey bought in Society Hill for $300 using my credit card. | Lacey用我的信用卡花了300刀 在Society Hill买的 |
[01:52] | Oh, 13… the age of independence and the death of reason. | 哦 13岁…独立自主和蛮不讲理的年龄 |
[01:54] | At least that’s what my sisters went through. | 我的姐姐们当时也是这样 |
[01:56] | Oh, fantastic shoes, doc. | 哦 鞋子真漂亮啊 |
[02:00] | Where’d you get ’em? | 哪儿买的 |
[02:03] | Society Hill. | |
[02:06] | So this is where the free-for-all took place, huh? | 这就是天上掉钱的地方是吧 |
[02:09] | Yep, courtesy of apartment 4-0-7. | 是的 407房大发慈悲了 |
[02:12] | You missed out. They picked the street clean. | 你错过了 街上的钱都被捡光了 |
[02:14] | No one saw the murder, though. | 但是没人目击谋杀 |
[02:16] | How much cash was tossed? | 扔了多少钱下来 |
[02:17] | Ballpark according to witnesses? Over $50,000. | 根据目击者的估计 超过五万刀 |
[02:22] | You’d never guess by this guy’s apartment, though. | 住这样公寓的人可看不出来多有钱 |
[02:33] | Walter Brown… | |
[02:35] | the tenant of this humble abode. | 这间寒酸寓所的租客 |
[02:37] | Lived alone, kept to himself. | 独居 沉默寡言 |
[02:40] | Neighbors have no idea where the money came from. | 邻居们也不知道他哪儿来的钱 |
[02:42] | That’s it? That’s all you got? | 就这样么 就查到这么多? |
[02:44] | We have no wallet, no phone, and no murder weapon. | 我们没找到钱包 手机 也没有凶器 |
[02:46] | There is a gaping hole in his torso. | 他的躯干上有很多刺伤的洞 |
[02:49] | Doctor, I believe that is your department. | 医生 我觉得那些归你管了 |
[02:52] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有强行进入的迹象 |
[02:54] | He knew his assailant. | 他认识这个凶手 |
[02:55] | Dented drywall and a broken glass. | 墙上有凹痕 碎玻璃 |
[02:57] | Looks like there was a struggle. | 看起来有过打斗 |
[02:59] | These lacerations look defensive. | 这些看起来是防御性的撕裂伤 |
[03:02] | Slit-like wound, probably from a knife. | 伤口的撕裂看起来是刀伤 |
[03:05] | As C.S.U. found no knife, we’re gonna need a detailed description. | 因为犯罪现场小组没找到刀 我们需要更加详细的描述 |
[03:11] | Simple guy. | 很淳朴的人 |
[03:12] | Nothing I’m seeing says “50 grand out the window.” | 从他的东西上我可看不出 “把5万块扔出窗外”的迹象 |
[03:15] | The money was real. | 那些是真钱 |
[03:17] | Four years college tuition into thin air. | 四年的大学学费都化为乌有了 |
[03:19] | What cave have you been living in? | 你是住在火星吗 |
[03:21] | Four years? Try two. | 四? 两年还差不多 |
[03:23] | You’re kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[03:23] | Yeah, and that’s if your kid stays in state. | 是啊 而且你的孩子还得住在这个州 |
[03:27] | Oh, man. | 哦 天啊 |
[03:30] | You know, maybe the killer threw the cash out the window as a diversion | 你知道吗 可能凶手把钱扔出窗外 是为了声东击西 |
[03:32] | and then escaped through the mayhem. | 这样他就可以逃脱凶案现场 |
[03:35] | So Walt steals the money, killer comes to collect, Walt pays the price. | 这么说是Walt偷了钱 凶手追来了 把他杀了 |
[03:39] | Mm. There’s a whole lot of bruising here. | 唔 这里有很多瘀青 |
[03:43] | I don’t think this was just about the money. | 我不觉得这只是为了钱 |
[03:47] | This was personal. | 绝对是私人恩怨 |
[03:49] | Ready? Go. | 好了吗 开始了 |
[03:51] | Kimberly Gleason, female, 22 years of age. | Kimberly Gleason 女 22岁 |
[03:55] | Attending surgeon, next of kin? | 外科主治医师 最近的血亲 |
[03:56] | No, no, no, skip that part. | 不不不 不用说这部分 |
[03:58] | Pathology boards only care about the case. | 病理学记录只在乎与案子有关的 |
[03:59] | Circumstances? | 环境 |
[04:01] | Three days ago, Kimberly presented to E.R. | 三天前 Kimberly进了急诊室 |
[04:03] | with a ruptured appendix. | 阑尾破裂 |
[04:05] | 12 hours after a routine appendectomy, she suffered pneumonia and tachycardia. | 常规阑尾切除术的12小时后 她出现肺炎和心跳过速 |
[04:12] | It’s a fast heart rate. | 就是心跳得很快 |
[04:15] | Last night, she crashed. | 昨晚她心跳停止 |
[04:16] | Cardioversion was unsuccessful. | 心脏复律没能成功 |
[04:18] | She was pronounced dead at 11:35 P.M. | 在晚上11:35她被宣布死亡 |
[04:21] | She was beautiful and young. | 她这么年轻漂亮 |
[04:24] | It’s so sad. | 真是太可惜了 |
[04:25] | Oh, a healthy college kid dies after a simple operation? | 哦 健康的大学生死于一场简单的手术 |
[04:29] | That’s not just sad. | 可不止是可惜啊 |
[04:30] | That’s hinky. | 简直是悲剧 |
[04:32] | So… how did I do? | 那么…我该怎么做 |
[04:34] | Oh, my God. Verbatim. | 哦天啊 你说真的吗 |
[04:35] | Yeah? You’re so ready to be drilled. | – 嗯 – 你已经准备好受死了 |
[04:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:39] | Oh, good luck. Gotta run. | 好了 祝你好运 我得走了 |
[04:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:44] | Dr. Ethan Gross, ready to be drilled. | Ethan Gross医生 准备受死了 |
[04:46] | Yeah, first things first. The Gleason family’s coming in. | 嗯 首先 Gleason的家人要来了 |
[04:48] | I want you to talk to them. | 我希望你跟他们谈谈 |
[04:51] | Yes. Uh, no problem. | 嗯 没问题 |
[04:54] | All right, attending surgeon, next of kin? | 好了 外科主治医生 最近的血亲是… |
[04:57] | What? | 什么 |
[05:03] | This bruise came from the hilt, | 这个瘀青是刀把造成的 |
[05:05] | so the blade went all the way in. | 就是说刀锋一路插了下去 |
[05:07] | It’s distinctive, so it shouldn’t take long to narrow down the weapon. | 这很明显 应该可以缩小凶器范围 |
[05:13] | You’re being unusually helpful. | 你今天热心得不正常嘛 |
[05:15] | And you’re being unusually quiet. | 你安静得不正常 |
[05:17] | Oh, Lacey rocked Megan’s credit card. | 哦 Lacey刷爆了Megan的信用卡 |
[05:19] | Oh, macadangdang. | 哦天啊 |
[05:21] | Thanks for sharing, Peter. | 谢谢你大嘴巴 Peter |
[05:24] | On your way out, Curtis… | 你出去的时候 Curtis… |
[05:27] | – trace from the arm laceration and the bruise. – Mm-hmm. | – 查查手臂上撕裂伤和瘀青里的痕迹样本 – 好 |
[05:33] | Walter Brown is a common name, so employment and next of kin is still unknown. | Walter Brown是个常见的名字 他的就业信息和血亲还是无从得知 |
[05:37] | He has no prints on file and no criminal history. | 指纹库里找不到他的指纹 他也没有犯罪记录 |
[05:39] | So this guy’s like a blank slate. | 这个人就像是个谜 |
[05:41] | Deep calluses… | 老茧… |
[05:43] | burn scars. | 烧伤疤痕 |
[05:45] | Walt knew an honest day’s work, | 看来他是个实实在在的干活人 |
[05:47] | unlike certain prodigal offspring. | 不像某些富二代什么的 |
[05:50] | He’s got a manicure, a full body tan, and porcelain crowns. | 他修过指甲 全身晒黑过 还有烤瓷牙 |
[05:55] | Those things are like $2,000 each. | 这些东西每样都要花2000刀 |
[05:58] | Corneal scaring. | 角膜有伤 |
[05:59] | He’s had Lasik surgery. | 他做过视力矫正术 |
[06:01] | And that… | 还有这个… |
[06:04] | looks like a jellyfish sting. | 看起来像是水母刺伤 |
[06:07] | Portuguese man-of-war probably from the Caribbean? | 可能是去过加勒比海了? |
[06:10] | Tanning salons, expensive elective surgery, and travel to the tropics. | 美黑沙龙 昂贵的激光手术 外加去热带旅游 |
[06:14] | Who is this guy? | 这个人是谁 |
[06:15] | Well, in northern liberties, with at least 50 grand in cash, | 在北方如果有人怀有五万块现金 |
[06:19] | the natives would call him a criminal. | 当地人肯定会叫他罪犯 |
[06:21] | That looks like a coal tattoo. | 这个看起来像是个煤纹身 |
[06:23] | It’s when coal dust… | 当煤灰… |
[06:24] | gets trapped in an open cut. | 落到伤口里的时候 |
[06:26] | There’s no active mines around. | 附近没有活跃的煤矿啊 |
[06:28] | But I think there may be a coal-fired power plant on the river. | 但是河附近可能有煤矿发电厂 |
[06:31] | I’ll make some phone calls. | 我去打几个电话 |
[06:41] | Oh, my God. | 哦天啊 |
[06:43] | This is what I call a locker room. | 这是更衣室吗 |
[06:45] | It’s a hot tub. | 简直就是热水缸 |
[06:48] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 |
[06:50] | Can we help you? | 我可以帮你吗 |
[06:51] | Yeah, um, Bud Morris, Philly P.D. | 嗯 Bud Morris 费城警局 |
[06:54] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[06:55] | Do any of you recognize this man? | 你们认识这个人吗 |
[06:58] | Walt Brown. He’s my cousin. | Walt Brown 他是我表兄 |
[07:01] | He’s a great guy. | 很好的人 |
[07:01] | Worked with us for 20 years. | 跟我们工作了20年 |
[07:03] | He have any enemies you know of? | 你知道他有什么敌人吗 |
[07:05] | No, you must be looking for a different Walt. | 不 我们认识的Walt是个大好人 |
[07:08] | Ours bought everything you see here. | 这里的东西都是我们的Walt买的 |
[07:10] | Wait. Wait a minute. Walt paid for all this? | 等等 Walt买的? |
[07:13] | – Sure. – Yeah. | – 是的 – 嗯 |
[07:14] | Why do you think we retired his locker? | 不然我们为什么换了他的锁 |
[07:21] | How exactly did Walt pay for all this? | 他是怎么拿出这么多钱的 |
[07:24] | You mean, you don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[07:27] | Walt won $50 million in the lottery. | Walt赢了五千万彩票 |
[07:46] | Your cousin walks away from work a multimillionaire, and no resentments? | 你表兄突然成了千万富翁 你不嫉妒吗 |
[07:51] | Walt took care of everyone. | Walt照顾我们每个人 |
[07:53] | He treated his entire shift to a week in Bermuda. | 他请了我们所有人去百慕大度假一周 |
[07:57] | Every week, I played the lotto. | 每周我都买彩票 |
[07:59] | About eight months ago, I miss one day. | 大概八个月前 我有一天没买 |
[08:01] | That same day, Walt, on a total lark, fills out the big ticket. | 然而同一天Walt随便玩玩 就中了个大的 |
[08:06] | So, yeah, I resented him. | 所以是的 我很妒忌 |
[08:08] | That doesn’t mean I wanted him dead. | 但那不代表我想他死 |
[08:10] | Do you know what he was doing at his old apartment? | 你知道他在旧公寓干什么吗 |
[08:12] | Walt loved that place. | Walt喜欢那个地方 |
[08:13] | We used to have parties there… beer and poker. | 我们过去常在那儿开派对 喝啤酒玩扑克 |
[08:17] | Later he used it as a refuge. | 后来他把它当做一个避难所 |
[08:19] | He could have had enemies. | 他可能会有敌人 |
[08:20] | Well, after he’d won, he had about 50 cousins show up he’d never met. | 他赢钱之后 大概有50个 横空冒出的表兄弟来找他借钱 |
[08:24] | Every one of ’em had his hand out. | 他每个都借了钱 |
[08:27] | Walt lived a pretty fast life after he won. | Walt赢钱之后过得很潇洒 |
[08:29] | He’d hold huge dinner parties for his charities… | 他举办大型的慈善晚宴 |
[08:32] | nursing home, food banks. | 出钱给看护所 救济食品发放中心 |
[08:34] | Walt loved making other people happy. | Walt就喜欢帮助别人 |
[08:37] | Of course, some took advantage. | 当然了 有些人会占便宜 |
[08:38] | Did you keep up with him? | 你跟上他了吗 |
[08:40] | I tried. It wasn’t easy. | 我试过了 但是不容易 |
[08:42] | At the end of the day, Walt was a millionaire. | 一下子Walt就成了千万富翁了 |
[08:45] | The rest of us had to go back to work. | 而我们别的人还得工作 |
[08:49] | Start by alphabetizing these. | 按字母顺序整理 |
[08:51] | No texting, no wandering the halls. | 不发短信 不乱游荡 |
[08:54] | But… mom, paper kills trees. | 但是 妈妈 用纸对环境不好 |
[08:56] | You should at least go digital. | 你至少应该用电子产品吧 |
[08:58] | Oh, that’s a great idea. | 嗯 好主意 |
[09:00] | Scan them first and then file them. | 先扫描他们然后寄出 |
[09:03] | This isn’t fair. The punishment doesn’t fit the crime. | 这太不公平了 我的惩罚太重了 |
[09:05] | At 9 bucks an hour, it’ll fit eventually. | 9块钱一小时 很公平 |
[09:09] | See you at 5:00. | 5点见 |
[09:11] | There are child labor laws. | 我知道有反对童工法的 |
[09:12] | Federal Code, title 29… | 联邦条律 第29条 |
[09:14] | Don’t even think about quoting grandma. | 想都不要想找外婆求救 |
[09:15] | I looked it up myself. | 我自己查的 |
[09:17] | We’re not farmers, and I’m not an actor. | 我们不是农民 也不是演员 |
[09:18] | There are radioactive substances in this building somewhere… | 这栋大楼里有放射性物质 |
[09:20] | Hey, I do not like this any more than you do. | 嘿 我跟你一样讨厌这活儿 |
[09:24] | The sooner you get started, the sooner you finish. | 你开始得越早 结束得就越早 |
[09:34] | Hi. Uh, I’m… | 嗨 呃 我… |
[09:35] | What happened to Kimberly? | Kimberly发生什么事了 |
[09:38] | Um, well… | 嗯… |
[09:40] | we… we don’t know yet… | 我们还不知道… |
[09:41] | Isn’t that why she was brought here? | 她被带到这儿不就是为了查死因吗 |
[09:42] | Will, please. | Will 请 |
[09:44] | They told us she’d get better. | 他们说她会好起来的 |
[09:47] | They told us she had pneumonia. | 他们说她有肺炎 |
[09:48] | And now my little girl is dead, and you’re telling me you don’t know why? | 而现在她居然死了 你还告诉我不知道原因 |
[10:01] | to… to determine cause of death is a process… | 确定死因需要时间… |
[10:04] | I don’t give a damn about the process. | 我才不管什么TMD的时间 |
[10:07] | Can’t you give us a straight answer? | 你能给我们个答案吗 |
[10:11] | Ethan, you’re needed in the lab. | Ethan 实验室需要你 |
[10:16] | Mr. Gleason… | Gleason先生… |
[10:17] | Mrs. Gleason, Maya. | Gleason太太 Maya |
[10:19] | I’m Dr. Kate Murphy. I’m the chief medical examiner. | 我是Kate Murphy医生 法医办公室主任 |
[10:22] | We understand your frustration… | 我们理解你们的心情 |
[10:24] | Hey, you. | 嘿 你 |
[10:26] | Afternoon, Alvarez. | 下午好 Alvarez |
[10:29] | We’re looking for a razor-sharp, single-edge knife, probably cutlery, | 我们在找一把锋利的单刃刀 有可能是把餐刀 |
[10:33] | and all the blood from the fallen cash that we managed to recover matches Walt’s. | 洒落的钱上的血迹经我们检查 证明是Walt的 |
[10:38] | So Walt threw out his own money? | 这么说是Walt撒的钱? |
[10:40] | The rich aren’t like you and me, Megan. Well, me. | 有钱人跟我们不一样 Megan 好吧 只有我 |
[10:43] | You know, they throw cash around like it’s confetti. | 你知道吗 他们洒钱跟洒彩纸一样爽快 |
[10:45] | They spend $300 on a hat. | 花300块买帽子 |
[10:48] | That’s why Lacey’s here, right? | 这就是Lacey在这里的原因 是吗 |
[10:50] | Hey, I’m new at this teenage discipline stuff. | 嘿 我还是教导年轻人的新手 |
[10:53] | You got any pearls of wisdom? | 你有什么高招吗 |
[10:54] | Not a one. | 没有 |
[10:56] | What do you got? | 那你有什么 |
[10:57] | Well, Walt was an enigma. | 呃 Walt还是个谜 |
[10:59] | He seemed to be enjoying himself. | 他看起来过得很愉快 |
[11:00] | Those abrasions on his back are fingernail marks. | 他背后的擦伤都是指甲刮痕 |
[11:04] | And somebody was enjoying Walt. | 看起来有姑娘很喜欢Walt |
[11:06] | Or pretending to. | 至少是装作喜欢 |
[11:07] | And his fatty liver indicates a lot of drinking. | 他的脂肪肝说明他酗酒 |
[11:10] | Amen to that. | 阿门 |
[11:12] | Stomach contents show a whole lot of red wine, plus aged stilton cheese, caviar, | 胃里有红酒 奶酪 鱼子酱 |
[11:17] | beef carpaccio, and apple baklava, well within an hour of his death. | 在他死前一小时内进食了生牛肉 苹果饼 |
[11:21] | Huh. You’re Mr. Foodie. Any idea where he ate all that? | 哈 你真能吃啊 知不知道他都是在哪儿吃的 |
[11:24] | Oh, no. Way above my price range. | 不知道 太贵了都 |
[11:27] | Maybe Lacey knows. | 可能Lacey知道 |
[11:29] | So an instant millionaire is enjoying life to the hilt. | 一位千万富翁的奢华生活被刀柄终结 |
[11:32] | What’s the riddle, huh? | 谜底呢 |
[11:33] | Walt’s big heart. | Walt的好心肠 |
[11:35] | Well, maybe he was generous. | 嗯 可能他只是很慷慨而已 |
[11:36] | As in 500 grams big. | 500克的大心脏 |
[11:38] | Whoa. That is a big heart. | 哇 那真的是颗大心脏 |
[11:41] | Way above average. | 比正常的都大 |
[11:42] | So nodular kidneys and hemorrhagic lesions on his adrenals | 肾结石 肾上腺出血 |
[11:45] | indicate high blood pressure. | 都表明了他有高血压 |
[11:47] | Grinding his teeth and gastric ulcers point to high anxiety. | 磨牙和胃溃疡表明他很焦虑 |
[11:51] | If Walt was having such a good time, what was he so stressed about? | 如果Walt生活那么如意 为什么还会那么有压力 |
[11:57] | How’s the father-to-be holding up? | 准爸爸还好吗 |
[11:58] | I am armed, you know? | 很紧张 知道吗 |
[12:01] | Well, the fellas and I have some surprises for you. Bell. | 我和兄弟们有惊喜给你 Bell |
[12:04] | First the address of a Gladwyne Mansion under Walt’s name. | 首先Gladwyne宅邸在Walt的名下 |
[12:07] | He used to rent it out for charity events. | 他把这个地方租给慈善机构办活动 |
[12:10] | Lopez. | |
[12:10] | The D.N.A. from Walt’s cut… a cow from Japan. | Walt伤口上的DNA来自一头日本牛 |
[12:13] | Kobe beef. | 神户牛肉 |
[12:14] | Identical to the meat found in his stomach. | 和他胃里发现的肉是一样的 |
[12:17] | So whoever cut Walt prepared his last meal. | 所以杀Walt的人 也是为他准备最后一顿饭的人 |
[12:20] | Mm-hmm. And Walt was big into cooking, celebrity chef lessons to be exact. | 对 而且Walt对烹饪和成为一个名厨很有兴趣 |
[12:25] | There’s one scheduled at the mansion today. | 豪宅里今天有个活动 |
[12:27] | I’ll head out there right now. | 我现在去 |
[12:35] | One more thing. | 还有样东西 |
[12:37] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[12:42] | Oh, come on. Don’t be like that. | 拜托 别这样 |
[12:43] | Dare to dream. You never know. Look at Walt. | 要敢于憧憬 谁也说不准 看人家Walt |
[12:46] | You mean the dead guy? | 你是说刚死那人? |
[12:47] | The one with the knife in his torso? | 身上挨了一刀那个? |
[12:50] | This is what I’m reduced to? | 我都沦落到这份上了? |
[12:51] | It… it’s just a pipe dream. It’s an addiction. | 根本是白日做梦 会上瘾的 |
[12:56] | What’s going on, Bud? | Bud 你怎么了? |
[12:59] | When my kid is 18, | 等我孩子18岁 |
[13:02] | I’m gonna be 66 years old. | 我就66岁了 |
[13:04] | And the pension that I have won’t even cover a cap and gown. | 就我那点退休金 连毕业礼服都买不起 |
[13:09] | You have 18 amazing years of parenting to worry about first. | 在这之前你还能体验18年为人父母的乐趣呢 |
[13:15] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你没问题的 |
[13:24] | Uh, lungs are a lot worse off than radiology indicated. | 肺部病变比胸片显示结果要严重得多 |
[13:27] | Uh, there’s… there’s multilobar, infiltrates, and, uh, alveolar hemorrhaging and… | 有大叶性侵润性病变 还有肺泡出血和… |
[13:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:35] | I panicked, and people and… and their emotion… | 我害怕了 那些人还有…他们的情绪… |
[13:38] | Ethan, what happened is okay. | Ethan 没关系的 |
[13:41] | It’s my fault for putting you in that situation. | 我不该让你去应付他们 |
[13:42] | You weren’t ready. | 你都还没准备好 |
[13:44] | Got it. | 好吧 |
[13:48] | Necrotizing pneumonia? | 坏死性肺炎? |
[13:49] | How did that get missed in intensive care? | 重症监护室的人怎么会没查到? |
[13:51] | It’s weird, right? | 很奇怪 对吧? |
[13:53] | Yeah. I’ll pay a visit to the hospital first thing tomorrow morning. | 我明天一早就去医院那边看看 |
[14:00] | Be ready at 7:30 sharp. | 准备好 七点半跟我走 |
[14:12] | Are you here for the Leon Gould experience? | 你们是来听Leon Gould讲课的么? |
[14:15] | The cooking lesson? | 烹饪课? |
[14:16] | Justine. Walt’s event planner. | 我是Justine Walt的活动策划人 |
[14:18] | Oh, Peter, a friend of Walt’s. | Peter Walt的朋友 |
[14:20] | Oh. Have you seen him? | 你见到他没? |
[14:21] | I have been looking all over for him. | 我一直在到处找他 |
[14:23] | Not for a little while. | 有段时间没见面了 |
[14:25] | He throws quite a party, though. | 他这派对办得真不错呢 |
[14:27] | Well, when Walt gets into something, he gets into it. | 只要Walt想做的 就一定会尽其所能 |
[14:30] | Next week he wants an 18th-century masquerade and then a Hawaiian luau with suckling pig. | 下周他想举办一个18世纪的化妆舞会 然后是夏威夷式烤乳猪宴 |
[14:35] | He sounds a little manic. | 他这人挺疯狂啊 |
[14:37] | You have no idea. | 你绝对想不到 |
[14:38] | And what is today’s theme? | 今天是什么主题啊? |
[14:40] | A taste of Italy… comfort food and knife skills. | 品尝意式风情…美食和刀功展示 |
[14:44] | Right this way. | 来这边吧 |
[14:49] | Well, welcome, ladies and gentlemen. | 欢迎各位女士们 先生们 |
[14:50] | Today’s lesson is all about northern Italian cuisine. | 今天要教大家做北意式烹调 |
[14:54] | And in northern Italian cuisine, | 做北意式烹调 |
[14:55] | there is lots of fresh vegetables that need to be sliced and diced. | 要先把各种新鲜蔬菜切成片和丁 |
[15:03] | Now I’m gonna need a couple of volunteers to help me. | 现在我需要两个人过来搭把手 |
[15:07] | Young lady, | 这位女士 |
[15:08] | young man, come up here. | 这位先生 过来吧 |
[15:11] | So we’re actually gonna make a pan-seared snapper, | 我们今天要做的是烤鲷饼 |
[15:14] | with a potato and apple hash and some fresh zucchini… | 要用土豆 苹果 还有新鲜茭瓜 |
[15:18] | very light, very simple. | 很清淡 很简单 |
[15:20] | Sir, uh, your station’s over here. | 先生 你应该站在这边 |
[15:22] | Actually, uh, my station is downtown. | 其实 我是从警局来的 |
[15:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[15:27] | We’re investigating the murder of Walter Brown. | 我们在调查Walter Brown的凶杀案 |
[15:30] | – Murder? – Mm. He was killed with a single-edged Japanese chef’s knife, | – 凶杀案? – 嗯 凶器是一把单刃日本厨刀 |
[15:35] | kinda sorta… | 好像是… |
[15:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:37] | Exactly like this one. | 就和这把一样 |
[15:50] | It’s easy to clean these knives. | 这些刀子很容易洗净 |
[15:51] | It’s a little harder to sterilize them. | 但无法彻底清洗 |
[15:53] | In the hilt of this particular knife, | 我们在这把刀的刀柄上 |
[15:55] | we found traces of kobe beef. | 发现了神户牛肉残渣 |
[15:57] | It’s actually wagyu beef. | 那个叫和牛牛肉 |
[15:58] | You see, the cattle… | 知道么 那些牛… |
[15:59] | It’s the same beef Walt ate an hour before he died… | 反正和Walt被杀前1小时吃的牛肉一样 |
[16:02] | your dish, Leon. | 是你做的 Leon |
[16:05] | It’s the same beef found in this cut in his arm, from your blade, Leon. | 和他手臂伤口里的牛肉一样 都来自于你的刀 Leon |
[16:11] | I do this knife flip. | 我玩翻转刀来着 |
[16:12] | Walt tried it. He cut himself. | Walt想尝试 结果伤到自己了 |
[16:15] | So I give him a knife to take home and practice with. | 所以我给了他一把刀 让他回家练 |
[16:17] | How funny we didn’t find one at his home. | 有趣的是他家没有这种刀 |
[16:20] | Witnesses say you left yesterday’s party early. | 有目击者说你昨晚提前离开派对了 |
[16:22] | Yes, I did, to look for Walt. | 是的 去找Walt了 |
[16:25] | He said somebody was trying to crash the party and he was gonna go outside and deal with it. | 他说有人要来扰乱派对 他出去处理一下 |
[16:30] | Do you have any idea who was outside? | 你知道外面是谁吗? |
[16:32] | No. | 不知道 |
[16:33] | But I was worried. | 但我很担心 |
[16:34] | Walt was in a bad temper, and it wasn’t like him. | Walt当时情绪很不好 一点都不像他 |
[16:48] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[16:49] | I saw Lacey heading out to scan some files. | 我刚看见Lacey在扫描文件呢 |
[16:51] | She looks like a trooper. | 像个小文书 |
[16:53] | She hates me. | 她要恨死我了 |
[16:54] | Enlightenment takes a while. | 教育孩子得花一点时间 |
[16:56] | Define “a while.” | 啥叫”一点” |
[16:58] | My sisters ran roughshod over my mom for decades. | 我姐姐被我妈折磨了十几年呢 |
[17:00] | Oh, that’s so comforting. | 噢 我感觉好多了 |
[17:04] | Cause of death is lacerated aorta. | 死因是主动脉破裂 |
[17:08] | Walt bled out in minutes. | Walt几分钟后就流血而死了 |
[17:10] | Letters and invoices from the last month alone… | 这是上个月的信件和发票 |
[17:13] | Walt’s staff overcharged him, distant relatives asked for handouts. | Walt的员工都想问他要钱 远房亲戚也跟他哭穷 |
[17:16] | You know, any one of them could’ve been the party crasher. | 他们当中任何人都可能 是那个去派对闹事的 |
[17:19] | Leon said that Walt left the party angry. | Leon说Walt离开派对时很生气 |
[17:21] | His body said that he was anxious. | 从尸体来看他当时很焦虑 |
[17:22] | Justine said he was manic. | Justine说他人很疯狂 |
[17:23] | I mean, do you think his death is related to his behavior? | 你觉得他的死和他的行为有关? |
[17:27] | Here as always to answer such timely questions | 这种问题一向由我Curtis Brumfield医生 |
[17:30] | is Dr. Curtis Brumfield. | 来及时作答 |
[17:35] | Trace came back off the chest bruises. | 胸部瘀青的检查结果出来了 |
[17:37] | Magnesium oxide. | 氧化镁 |
[17:38] | That sounds like the power plant. | 应该和那个发电厂有关 |
[17:40] | Colin certainly had motive. | Colin显然有动机 |
[17:42] | Yeah, maybe, but magnesium oxide is a byproduct of tungsten welding. | 是啊 有可能 但氧化镁可在焊接钨时产生 |
[17:47] | Impressed? | 很吃惊么? |
[17:48] | I got a list of toxins from the supervisor. | 我问检查员要了张毒物清单 |
[17:50] | I believe that Dave had a welding visor on. | 我记得Dave有个电焊面罩呢 |
[17:53] | I’ll get his address. | 我去查他的地址 |
[17:54] | Uh, this was waiting for you at reception. | 这是你的 从接待处拿来的 |
[18:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[18:31] | My sister died. | 我姐姐去世了 |
[18:35] | Dad’s furious at everyone. | 爸爸朝每个人都发火 |
[18:37] | He wants answers. | 他想知道原因 |
[18:40] | The doctors don’t care. | 那些医生却无动于衷 |
[18:42] | They don’t listen. | 他们不愿听我们的 |
[18:47] | I promise you, they do. | 我保证 他们不是这样的 |
[18:51] | My mom’s one of them. | 我妈就是他们中的一员 |
[18:54] | I had a necklace with a picture of her. | 我有一条带着她照片的项链 |
[18:58] | We can’t find it. | 我们找不到了 |
[19:02] | I thought it might be here. | 我以为是落在这里了 |
[19:09] | So you checked Kimberly’s hep-locks yourself? | 所以是你给Kimberly查的肝素指标? |
[19:12] | My nurses do the hep-locks. | 那是护士的活 |
[19:15] | Look, I know you mean well, | 听着 我知道你是好意 |
[19:15] | but these are not really the most important questions for you to ask. | 但你问的这些问题都是无关紧要的 |
[19:18] | …See the charts. | …看下图表 |
[19:19] | Are… are you questioning my judgment? | 你是在质疑我的判断力么? |
[19:21] | No, just your, uh, experience. | 不 只是你的经验 |
[19:25] | When was sepsis first discovered? | 最初出现脓毒血症是什么时候? |
[19:27] | My head nurse reported it… | 我的护士长说… |
[19:28] | I’m not asking the head nurse. | 我没问护士长 |
[19:30] | 12 hours post-op. | 手术后12小时 |
[19:32] | Appendectomy complication rate? | 阑尾切除术的感染率是多少? |
[19:33] | Less than 6% at her age. | 她这个年龄是低于6%的 |
[19:35] | So a complication was possible? | 就是说有可能发生了感染? |
[19:36] | Unlikely. | 不可能 |
[19:37] | Look, here’s what I know… | 这么跟你说吧… |
[19:39] | her appendix ruptured, she went septic, | 她的阑尾破裂 受到感染 |
[19:41] | we gave broad-spectrum antibiotics, and they failed. | 我们给予广谱抗生素 治疗无效 |
[19:44] | Kimberly Gleason was given impeccable care. | Kimberly Gleason的治疗措施很到位 |
[19:47] | Okay, well, here’s what I know… | 好吧 那我告诉你… |
[19:49] | – your dead patient is now our case, and I need you to… – Doctor. | – 你死去的病人已归我们负责 我要你… – 医生 |
[19:52] | Yeah? | 干嘛? 跟我过来一下 请您稍等 |
[19:52] | May I have a moment? Excuse us, please. | 干嘛? 跟我过来一下 请您稍等 |
[19:56] | Can you fill this out at the lab? | 你能去实验室把这个填一下吗? |
[19:57] | It’s for Kimberly’s cultures. | 是有关Kimberly的文件 |
[19:59] | Wait. Am I done with… am I done with Faber? | 等等 我不用…不用再问Faber了吗? |
[20:04] | It’s a dialogue, Ethan, not an inquisition. | 这是交谈 Ethan 不是审问 |
[20:07] | I’ll take it from here. | 这里交给我吧 |
[20:09] | – Excuse me. – Got a bit tense back there. | – 抱歉 – 刚才还挺紧张呢 |
[20:12] | He’s… | 他… |
[20:14] | You gotta make sure you keep it out of the trees. | 你得控制好 别让它撞树上了 |
[20:15] | Mr. Stackhouse? | Stackhouse先生? |
[20:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:19] | So what brings you down here? | 你们怎么会来这里? |
[20:22] | We found magnesium oxide on Walt’s bruises. | 我们在Walt的伤口中发现了氧化镁 |
[20:27] | Uh, hey, could you… | 嘿 你们先… |
[20:35] | I believe that’s a substance you’re familiar with. | 我想你对这种物质很熟悉吧 |
[20:39] | Something you want to share with us, Dave? | 有没有要跟我们说的 Dave? |
[20:43] | Walt meant the world to us. | Walt对我们来说很重要 |
[20:44] | Look! | 看呀! |
[20:45] | He was an Uncle to my son. | 他是我儿子的叔叔 |
[20:48] | That swing set was a gift from him. | 那个秋千就是他送的 |
[20:51] | Everybody said he was generous with his winnings. | 大家都说他赢钱后很大方 |
[20:53] | No, that came last year, before the money. | 不 这是去年送的 还没赢钱 |
[20:56] | He could barely afford it. | 买这个对他来说很困难 |
[20:59] | After the money, everything changed. | 倒是赢了钱后 一切都变了 |
[21:00] | He stopped visiting, returning phone calls. | 他不来看我们 也不回电话 |
[21:02] | When we did talk, he couldn’t wait to get off the phone. | 难得联系上他 他却等不及要挂电话 |
[21:05] | It was like he was giving up on us. | 好像他把我们抛弃了一样 |
[21:07] | Is that what the fight was about? | 你们就因为这个吵的架吧? |
[21:11] | Walt… | |
[21:13] | never missed Cal’s birthday his whole life, until yesterday. | 每年都来给Cal过生日 直到昨天 |
[21:20] | He broke my son’s heart. | 他让我儿子很伤心 |
[21:22] | I was furious, so I drove over to his mansion only to find a bunch of strangers | 我很生气 便去他那豪宅找他 却看到一群陌生的面孔 |
[21:26] | who would never look twice at Walt before the money. | Walt赢钱以前他们从没关心过他 |
[21:31] | He forgot about the people who cared about him. | 他忘了谁才是真正关心他的人 |
[21:34] | It got heated. | 我们越吵越凶 |
[21:36] | Then he drove off on his bike. | 然后他就骑车走了 |
[21:38] | He had a motorcycle? | 他有摩托车? |
[21:39] | Custom made. | 定做的 |
[21:41] | The first thing he bought after he won. | 是他赢钱后买的第一样东西 |
[21:43] | There’s no record of a bike like that. | 还没有关于这辆车的记录 |
[21:45] | I’m gonna put out an A.P.B. | 我去发通缉令 |
[21:51] | I knew Walt better than anyone. | 我比谁都了解Walt |
[21:54] | Never thought money would change him. | 从没想到钱会改变他 |
[21:57] | I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[22:05] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[22:06] | Good afternoon, Al… whoa! | 下午好 Al… 哇! |
[22:09] | You “Alvarez” me again, I will kick you bowlegged. | 你再敢叫我Alvarez 就把你腿踢瘸 |
[22:13] | Why are you being so weird? | 你有什么不好意思的? |
[22:14] | Dani, we’re at work. | Dani 我们上班呢 |
[22:15] | It doesn’t have to be this awkward. | 但也不用这么尴尬啊 |
[22:18] | Hey, I’m Dani. | 嘿 我是Dani |
[22:19] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[22:22] | Maybe I’ll see you at 6:00? | 我们6点能见个面吧? |
[22:24] | Here-ish? | 就在这儿 |
[22:29] | Why are you looking at Walt’s brain? | 为什么要看Walt的大脑? |
[22:31] | According to Dave, Walt’s behavior became erratic after he won the lottery. | Dave说Walt赢彩票后行为很反常 |
[22:37] | He became manic, paranoid, and impulsive. | 他变得很疯狂 偏执 易冲动 |
[22:40] | Is it possible that you don’t want to admit that money can change someone completely? | 你就是不愿相信钱能彻底改变一个人吧? |
[22:49] | Yes, I am worried that Lacey is changing. | 没错 我担心Lacey变了 |
[22:52] | But it is not a medical mystery. | 但这不属于医学难题 |
[22:54] | It’s called teenage rebellion. | 这叫青春期叛逆 |
[22:58] | What was his last meal again? | 他最后吃的什么饭来着? |
[23:00] | Uh, red wine, stilton cheese, caviar, kobe… | 红酒 斯蒂尔顿奶酪 鱼子酱 神户… |
[23:04] | Tyramine. Yes. | 酪胺 对呀 |
[23:06] | They all contain tyramine. | 它们当中都含有酪胺 |
[23:09] | It’s not in his brain at all. | 都没进入他的大脑 |
[23:10] | It’s in his kidneys. | 而是到了肾脏 |
[23:15] | Ha ha! | 哈哈! |
[23:16] | Yes, ye of little faith. | 没错 这就对了 |
[23:19] | That is an enormous nucleus, which could mean only one thing. | 这个细胞核很大 也就是说 |
[23:26] | Ah. A pheo. | 啊 嗜铬细胞瘤 |
[23:28] | A what? | 啥? |
[23:29] | A pheochromocytoma. | 嗜铬细胞瘤 |
[23:31] | Walt had a tumor on his adrenal gland, | Walt的肾上腺里长了个肿瘤 |
[23:33] | causing his system to flood with hormones and his blood pressure spiked, | 导致体内激素大量分泌 血压骤升 |
[23:37] | making his moods erratic. | 使他情绪很不稳定 |
[23:39] | Oh, so Walt became a teenager. | 那Walt岂不是回到青少年时期了 |
[23:41] | Yes, basically, and the tyramine in his diet did not help. | 是啊 差不多 就算食物中有酪胺也没用 |
[23:46] | So when do you think it all started? | 那你觉得是什么时候开始的? |
[23:47] | By the size of that tumor, I’d say over a year ago. | 依肿瘤大小来看 差不多一年前吧 |
[23:50] | Long before he bought the lottery ticket. | 在他赢彩票之前很久 |
[23:53] | So Walt did not change because of the money. | 所以Walt并不是因为有钱才变坏的 |
[23:56] | He changed because he was sick. | 他变坏是因为他病了 |
[23:59] | And none of his friends recognized the difference. | 而他的朋友没有一个看出来的 |
[24:28] | Turn it off and take off your helmet. | 熄掉火 摘下头盔 |
[24:38] | What’s your hurry, sweetheart? | 你这是急着去哪呢 美女? |
[24:49] | Walt gave me the bike. I swear. | 那辆车是Walt送我的 真的 |
[24:52] | Unfortunately, Walt’s not here to confirm that. | 很遗憾 Walt不能来为你作证了 |
[24:55] | How long had you two been together? | 你俩在一起多久了? |
[24:58] | Do I need to measure your fingernails? | 要不要我测量一下你的指甲啊? |
[25:07] | Just over two months. | 刚满两个月 |
[25:08] | He was opening a nursing home in northern liberties. | 他当时在北部开一个看护所 |
[25:10] | I was writing a local piece. | 我在做当地新闻报道 |
[25:13] | We’ve been together ever since. | 从那时起我们就开始交往了 |
[25:14] | How touching and profitable for you. | 你还真是得了便宜又卖乖啊 |
[25:17] | Look, I loved Walt. | 听着 我爱Walt |
[25:19] | He was kind, thoughtful. | 他很善良 体贴 |
[25:21] | He was also manic and anxious. | 他也很疯狂 很焦虑 |
[25:23] | That was all the charity work. | 是因为那些慈善工作 |
[25:24] | Walt made it a full-time job. | Walt把时间都用在这上面了 |
[25:26] | Or it was the endocrine tumor that had been affecting his behavior for months. | 或者是他的嗜铬细胞瘤 已经对他的行为造成了影响 |
[25:31] | Why did you run away from my siren? | 你听到警笛为什么要跑? |
[25:35] | I panicked. | 我害怕 |
[25:36] | I… I have been questioned about stealing from a client before, | 我以前曾被怀疑偷了客户的东西 |
[25:39] | but it… it was a total misunderstanding. | 但那完全是个误会 |
[25:42] | Like this one? Yes. | – 和这次一样? – 是啊 |
[25:47] | So am I in the clear? | 那我现在清白了吧? |
[25:49] | Hardly. | 很难说 |
[25:59] | More? | 还有啊? |
[26:00] | You’ll be saving a whole rain forest by the time you done. | 你做这些的同时救下了一整片森林呢 |
[26:03] | No, no. She can’t do this to me. | 不行 她不能这样对我 |
[26:05] | I have a life. | 我还有我的生活呢 |
[26:06] | My friends are out of school this week, | 我朋友这个周都放假了 |
[26:07] | and they’re talking about boys. | 她们都在聊男孩子 |
[26:08] | I… I’m missing out on my youth. | 我是在荒废青春啊 |
[26:12] | Here you go. | 给 |
[26:13] | Go ahead. Open it. | 赶紧的 打开啊 |
[26:17] | You are cordially invited to the break room. | 我们诚挚地邀请您去休息室 |
[26:31] | Sorry. After you. | 抱歉 你先吃吧 |
[26:33] | No. | 不用 |
[26:35] | Why don’t we share? | 咱俩分着吃呗? |
[26:38] | Oh, yeah. We could share it. | 是啊 我们可以分着吃 |
[26:40] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:44] | There you go. | 拿好咯 |
[26:45] | Enjoy. | 吃吧 |
[26:48] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[26:52] | You should be using cloth napkins. | 你该用餐巾才对 |
[26:55] | Yeah, you should. | 对呀 |
[26:59] | I don’t know how you guys do this every day. | 我不知道你们每天都是这样擦嘴 |
[27:01] | I know we should say something wise, but sometimes, work is just work. | 我知道这时候该说点金句 但有时 工作就是工作 |
[27:07] | See? | 看到了? |
[27:09] | Sorry, Lacey. | 抱歉 Lacey |
[27:10] | Look at that. | 看呐 |
[27:11] | All it is is paperwork. | 全部都是文书工作 |
[27:14] | No, it’s not just paperwork. | 不是的 不仅是文书工作而已 |
[27:16] | It’s being able to talk to somebody who needs your help. | 这样能让你有能力跟需要你帮助的人沟通 |
[27:18] | See, this is what I suck at. | 喏 我这一点非常不在行 |
[27:21] | Seriously. I was… I was talking to this family the other day, | 说真的 我前几天和这家人谈过 |
[27:24] | they just lost a daughter, and I’m s… | 他们刚刚失去了一个女儿 我… |
[27:26] | The Gleasons? That was you? | Gleason一家? 那个人是你? |
[27:28] | Yeah. Why? | 对啊 怎么了 |
[27:30] | I talked to their daughter Maya. She was really upset. | 我和他们女儿Maya谈过 她非常苦恼 |
[27:32] | She feels like… like nobody cares. | 她觉得没人关心她 |
[27:34] | Of course I care. | 当然我是关心的 |
[27:37] | Look, they wanted an answer that I didn’t have, that I still don’t have. | 他们那时想要个说法 我给不出 现在照样还是给不出 |
[27:43] | You’ll find a way to help. | 你会找到途径帮助他们的 |
[27:48] | I… I… I gotta go. G… | 我得走了 |
[27:55] | Second body, same O.R.? | 第二具尸体 同一间手术室吗 |
[27:57] | Luisa Hernandez, 55. | Luisa Hernandez 55岁 |
[28:00] | Hip surgery four days ago. | 四天前做过臀部手术 |
[28:02] | Coded last night with cardiovascular collapse. | 昨晚出现心脏血管衰竭 |
[28:05] | Is this hinky, too? | 这也有可疑吗 |
[28:06] | Uh, yeah, this is very hinky. | 嗯 非常可疑 |
[28:14] | Mottled skin, bloody sputum. | 皮肤上有斑点 唾液里有血迹 |
[28:17] | It looks like septicemia. | 症状像是败血症 |
[28:20] | Bacteria run amok in the blood stream. | 细菌在血液中肆意流窜 |
[28:22] | It’s nasty stuff. | 危害性可是很大的 |
[28:24] | Kimberly had it, too. | Kimberly也得了 |
[28:27] | Okay, this is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[28:28] | I mean, what if the hospital missed something huge? | 我是说 要是医院出现重大疏忽了呢 |
[28:31] | Well, you’ll have to go back. | 那你得故地重游了 |
[28:32] | Yeah, I… I don’t think anybody’s gonna let me talk to the living for a while. | 我想这一阵没有人会让我再跟活人讲话 |
[28:36] | So do what you do best. Talk to the dead. | 那就发挥你所长 跟死人交流 |
[28:45] | Come with me. | 和我一起呗 |
[28:48] | I have another assignment. | 我另有任务 |
[28:53] | next time. | 下次吧 |
[28:56] | Okay, it’s just you and me, lady. | 好的 就咱俩哟 女士 |
[29:01] | Ooh. I got it. | 我来吧 |
[29:06] | I got it. | 我来捡 |
[29:08] | Hey, give that to me, please. | 请把它给我 |
[29:10] | What’s this… families reconnected? | 这啥啊 “家庭重聚” |
[29:12] | Yeah, it’s not important. Okay? | 对 不是什么重要的事 好么 |
[29:14] | No, don’t open it. | 不 不要打开 |
[29:16] | What’s in it? | 里面是什么啊 |
[29:18] | It’s the name of my birth parents. | 是我亲生父母的名字 |
[29:21] | Why don’t you want to open it? | 你为什么不想打开 |
[29:24] | I’m gonna go check in on Megan. | 我要去找Megan核实一下 |
[29:33] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[29:34] | Turns out the knife went all the way to the vertebra, leaving a 2-centimeter defect in the bone. | 结果证实刀子直入脊椎 在骨头里形成两厘米的伤口 |
[29:41] | Hello? | 在听吗 |
[29:42] | Yeah, I’m listening. | 我在听呢 |
[29:43] | Uh, whoever killed Walt used a lot of force. | 杀害Walt的人用了很大的劲 |
[29:45] | Yeah, but that’s not all. Look at this. | 没错 但还不是全部 看这个 |
[29:48] | See that tiny metal tip embedded in the bone? | 看到这个嵌在骨头里细小的金属尖片了没 |
[29:52] | So the knife got stuck in the spine. | 这么说刀子是卡在脊柱那儿了 |
[29:53] | Could we get the tip? | 咱能取得出刀尖吗 |
[29:54] | Mm. We’d have to decalcify. | 需要去除石灰质 |
[29:56] | It would take days. | 得花些时日 |
[29:58] | I think there’s something else. | 我想还有其他线索 |
[30:00] | Megan, we… We’ve looked at the abdomen, like, a hundred times. | Megan 他的肚子咱看了不下一百遍了吧 |
[30:02] | All right. All right. Let’s look at the legs. | 好的 好的 那我们看他的腿吧 |
[30:04] | Oh, of course. Silly me. The legs. | 哦 当然 我真傻 还有腿 |
[30:09] | Look at that. | 看那里 |
[30:12] | That’s just the zipper from the body bag. | 那只是装尸袋上的拉链 |
[30:13] | No, not the zipper. | 不 那不是拉链 |
[30:16] | Look what’s behind it. | 看看它后面是什么 |
[30:20] | Get me a lateral image of that. Meet me in the morgue. | 给我一张侧面的图片 我们停尸房见 |
[30:29] | Mom, it’s almost 8:00. | 妈妈 都快八点了 |
[30:30] | Not done yet. Ten more minutes. | 我还没做完工作 再等十分钟 |
[30:32] | We found something else. | 我们发现了其他线索 |
[30:33] | You already know what killed him. | 你已经知道杀人凶器是什么了 |
[30:34] | Lacey, this man was very sick, and not even his closest friends knew it. | Lacey 这个人病得很重 甚至是他的密友都不知晓 |
[30:40] | What happens when there are no answers? | 那没有答案的时候怎么办 |
[30:43] | What do you tell people then? | 你怎样告诉那些想讨个说法的人们 |
[30:45] | Sometimes even the answers don’t help. | 有时 有说法也没什么用 |
[30:48] | Ultimately, it’s about giving comfort to the living… | 最后 我们都要安慰生者 |
[30:51] | any way we can. | 以各种各样的方式 |
[30:59] | How’d the knife fragment get in his thigh? | 刀的碎片是怎么插进他大腿里的呢 |
[31:02] | It was carried down the aorta | 刀片随大动脉流下 |
[31:04] | and then lodged right here | 暂时停留在 |
[31:08] | in the femoral artery, and voila. | 股动脉那 然后 看呐 |
[31:13] | The murder weapon. | 凶器啊 |
[31:15] | Even better… it’s got trace on it. | 甚至更有用 上面还有些痕迹 |
[31:18] | Dr. Murphy, Kimberly had pneumonia and septicemia. | Murphy医生 Kimberly得了肺炎和败血症 |
[31:23] | – So did Luisa. – And check this out. | – Luisa也是 – 看这个 |
[31:25] | She also had red hepatization of the lungs. | 她的肺部还出现了红色肝样变 |
[31:28] | It looks like a liver. | 肺看着和肝脏似的 |
[31:32] | Luisa has it, too. | Luisa也有同样症状 |
[31:35] | Which means there’s an infection in the O.R. | 这说明手术室里出现了感染 |
[31:38] | The whole hospital could be at risk. | 整间医院的处境都很危险 |
[31:50] | Two patients under your care died with identical symptoms. | 两名在你们护理下的病人死去了 症状都一样 |
[31:53] | Somewhere, someone screwed up. | 肯定是某人搞砸了 |
[31:54] | Do you think we overlook hygiene? | 你觉得我们忽视卫生了吗 |
[31:55] | Well, I think you overlooked something. | 嗯 我想你们是有疏忽 |
[31:57] | Let’s go over the symptoms of both cases, last to first. | 我们先重温下两起案例的症状吧 从后往前说 |
[31:59] | V-fib, before that… | 心室颤动 在此之前 |
[32:02] | tachy, pneumonia, fever… nosebleeds. | 心动过速 肺炎 发高烧 流鼻血 |
[32:06] | Ethan, now is not the time. | Ethan 现在还不是时候 |
[32:07] | No, they were both nasally intubated in the field. | 不 他们在实际治疗中都插了鼻管 |
[32:09] | They both had nosebleeds. | 二人都有流鼻血 |
[32:10] | My staff knows how to reintubate. | 我的手下知道怎样重新插管 |
[32:12] | That’s exactly what makes it weird. | 这也正是蹊跷之处啊 |
[32:14] | They wouldn’t have bled normally. | 正常情况下他们也不会出血 |
[32:15] | Maybe… maybe the infection started in the nasal passages. | 也许 也许感染起源于鼻腔 |
[32:21] | Doctor, where are you taking us? | 医生 你带我们去哪 |
[32:22] | If the nasal passages were the first to be infected, we need to get to the E.R. | 如果鼻腔是第一个中招的话 咱得去趟急诊室 |
[32:25] | I was right? | 我说得对吧 |
[32:26] | Coming through. Look out! | 借过一下 当心 |
[32:35] | Boating accident. | 船难 |
[32:36] | Hypothermic. | 体温过低 |
[32:37] | Hypotensive. O-2 sats down to 83. | 血压过低 血氧容量下降到83 |
[32:39] | Okay, let’s ventilate. | 好的 先吸氧 |
[32:45] | Take the bag on the far right. | 拿最右边的气囊 |
[32:54] | That’s contaminated. | 已经被污染了 |
[32:56] | This filter needed to be changed. | 这个过滤器必须换一下 |
[32:58] | The ventilation bags are hanging right by a wall light, giving bacteria a perfect place to thrive. | 氧气袋在壁灯旁边挂成一排 给细菌大量繁殖创造了绝佳条件 |
[33:01] | Your nurses have been infecting patients as they come through the door. | 护士们从病人送来起就让病人受到感染 |
[33:06] | Doctor, I had no idea… | 医生 我不知道 |
[33:07] | No. | 不 |
[33:09] | I take full responsibility. | 我负全责 |
[33:10] | It’s my patient. It’s my watch. | 我的病人 该我监管 |
[33:17] | That took guts. | 你很有勇气 |
[33:18] | I’ve been there. | 我也曾遇到过 |
[33:20] | Have you? | 是吗 |
[33:21] | Two people are dead. | 死了两个人 |
[33:24] | Who knows how many lives you just saved? | 谁知道你挽救过多少人的性命呢 |
[33:28] | In my field, the hardest thing is explaining to a family why you were wrong | 在我的工作中 最难的是 在一切都无力回天后 |
[33:33] | after it’s too late to do anything about it. | 向病人家属解释你犯错的原因 |
[33:36] | All you can do is admit it and move on. | 你唯一能做的就是承认错误并继续工作 |
[33:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:44] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作职责 |
[33:49] | You should be using a cloth napkin, you know? | 你该用餐巾的 知道不 |
[33:51] | Save the environment. | 保护环境啊 |
[33:53] | Has Lacey been talking to you instead of working? | Lacey没工作 全和你聊天了吧 |
[33:56] | Lacey’s a smart girl with a good heart. | Lacey头脑聪明 心地善良 |
[33:59] | Give her room, Megan. | 给她一点空间 Megan |
[34:00] | She’ll get there, just not on your timetab… ouch! | – 她会成熟的 只不过没按你的时间表走 – 嗷 |
[34:03] | I’m trying to figure out how the knife thrust worked. | 我在分析刀怎样刺才管用 |
[34:05] | The killer held it with the knife edge up. | 凶手拿刀时刀口朝上 |
[34:08] | Ouch. Do I look like a Thanksgiving turkey to you? | 嗷 在你眼里我就像感恩节吃的火鸡吗 |
[34:11] | But it was also a really hard upper thrust, | 但能捅得这么往上的确很难啊 |
[34:14] | hard enough to break the tip off of the knife on the vertebrae. | 难到能把刀尖卡住 断在脊椎里 |
[34:18] | Girl, you about to unleash the kraken. | 女人 你是准备释放挪威海怪了吧 |
[34:21] | I just can’t get over the force of the blow. | 我不能拿捏好刺入力度的大小 |
[34:29] | There is no way Justine could’ve done this. | Justine不可能做到这一点 |
[34:31] | Not even a man. | 即使是男人也做不到 |
[34:32] | Here we go. | 有结果了 |
[34:33] | Epichlorohydrin. | 是表氯醇 |
[34:35] | Before it wound up in Walt, that knife had contact with epoxy glue. | 刀在捅死Walt之前 接触过环氧胶 |
[34:39] | I think we should ask Peter about… | 我想我们该问一下Peter关于 |
[34:42] | where you go… | 你上哪 |
[34:44] | well, then give me one of these peppers. | 那给我一块青椒 |
[34:48] | Ooh, girl. That’s good. | 嗷 真好吃 |
[34:51] | Is that the exact glue | 这是你在刀的碎片上 |
[34:52] | you found on the knife fragment? | 发现的那种胶水吗 |
[34:54] | Identical. | 是同一种 |
[34:55] | Dave didn’t say where he was going. | Dave没说他要去哪里 |
[34:57] | I’ve seen this before, Mrs. Stackhouse. | 我以前也遇到过 Stackhouse太太 |
[34:59] | You are stonewalling me. | 你在阻碍我的调查 |
[35:00] | Look, I already told you everything I know. | 我知道的一切都告诉你们了 |
[35:03] | Walt yelled at Cal a week ago. | 一周前Walt朝着Cal大吼大叫 |
[35:06] | Dave insisted he was sick. | Dave坚持说他不舒服 |
[35:08] | Dave was right. | Dave说得没错 |
[35:09] | Dr. Hunt. | Hunt医生 |
[35:10] | Look, Dave loved Walt. | Dave很爱Walt |
[35:12] | He’d never hurt him. | 他绝不会伤害他 |
[35:13] | Then I suggest you help us find him. | 那我的建议是你帮我们找到他 |
[35:18] | We’ve been short on cash. | 我们最近一直缺钱 |
[35:19] | Dave’s at work. He took an extra shift. | Dave在工作 他在加班 |
[35:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:26] | This is Philly P.D. | 费城警察 |
[35:28] | Dave Stackhouse, we have a warrant for your arrest for the murder of Walter Brown. | Dave Stackhouse 这是因你谋杀Walter Brown 而签发的逮捕令 |
[35:32] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么个情况 |
[35:33] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[35:34] | – Put your hands behind your back. – Anything you say can and will… be used against you in a court of law. | – 把手背到身后 – 你所说的一切将会成为呈堂证供 |
[35:37] | Dave? You gotta be kidding me. | Dave 你在开玩笑吧 |
[35:38] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师 |
[35:39] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你请不起律师 |
[35:41] | an attorney will be provided for you. | 我们会给你指派一名律师 |
[35:42] | Do you understand these rights… | 你明白这些权利吗 |
[35:46] | You already admitted you were angry with him and you fought with him that night. | 你已经承认那晚你很生气 和他打了一架 |
[35:50] | And now we have epoxy from your hands on a fragment of the knife. | 现在我们在你手上发现的环氧胶 和在刀尖上发现的相同 |
[35:57] | Walt wasn’t himself. | Walt像变了一个人 |
[35:59] | Look… | 是这样 |
[36:00] | I called him out, and that must have shaken him up. | 我叫他出来 这肯定让他很心烦 |
[36:03] | What happened afterwards? | 之后发生了什么 |
[36:04] | Walt phoned, told me to meet him at his old place. | Walt打电话要我在老地方等他 |
[36:08] | When I got there, he was in a rage. | 我去的时候 他正怒发冲冠 |
[36:12] | He had a knife in his hand, | 手里拿着把刀 |
[36:13] | and he was cutting open stacks of money, throwing ’em out the window. | 他割开一捆捆钱并洒出窗外 |
[36:16] | He was saying, winning the money was the worst thing that ever happened to him. | 他说 赢钱是他经历过最倒霉的事 |
[36:20] | So you decided to… liberate him of it. | 所以你决定…解放他 |
[36:24] | No, he wasn’t in his right mind. | 不 他当时神志不清 |
[36:27] | I tried to stop him, but he had the knife, and… | 我试着阻止他 但他手里有刀 |
[36:36] | and it was an accident. | 那是一场意外 |
[36:38] | Doesn’t sound like one. | 听着可不像意外 |
[36:41] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Walter Brown. | 你因谋杀Walter Brown被逮捕了 |
[36:44] | Hold on. Hold on. | 手下留人 |
[36:46] | In case you hadn’t noticed, we just got a confession. | 以免你没留意到 我们已经拿到认罪口供了 |
[36:52] | Dave had an accomplice. | Dave有同伙 |
[36:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:56] | And who might that be? | 同伙是谁啊 |
[36:59] | Walt. | |
[37:09] | Push. | 推 |
[37:11] | Try to lift up your arm. Come on. | 尽力抬起胳膊 用力 |
[37:15] | See? | 看到了 |
[37:16] | He doesn’t have the arm strength to inflict the kind of wound that Walt had. | 他胳膊没有那么大力能捅出 Walt身上那样的伤口 |
[37:21] | He’s faking it. | 他装的 |
[37:24] | Lift up your arm. | 抬起胳膊 |
[37:26] | Put your hand right there on his bicep. | 把你的手放在他的肱二头肌上 |
[37:32] | Feel anything? | 感觉到什么吗 |
[37:33] | Other than you hitting his elbow? No. | 除了你打他的胳膊肘之外 没有 |
[37:35] | Those muscles should be twitching. | 肌肉应该颤动才对 |
[37:36] | It’s called severe bicep atrophy. | 这种现象是肱二头肌严重萎缩 |
[37:38] | It’s caused by a pinched nerve in the C-5 vertebra. | 成因是第五节脊椎里的神经受到挤压 |
[37:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:42] | Which comes from hunching over a welding torch for years. | 这是常年在焊接喷灯前驼背而形成的 |
[37:46] | But you’re right. | 但你说的没错 |
[37:48] | Other than that, he’s totally faking. | 除了他完全是装的这点以外 |
[37:49] | – He could still stab a man. – No. | – 他还是能捅死一个男人 – 不 |
[37:51] | Not with the force required to break off a knife on Walt’s spine. | 他没有那么大力气 能把刀尖断在Walt脊椎里 |
[37:54] | Walt was a big guy. | Walt块头不小 |
[37:56] | So you believe me? | 这么说你相信我说的话了 |
[37:58] | I didn’t think anyone would. | 我以为没人会相信 |
[38:00] | Well, if it’s any help, I still don’t. | 就是有什么用 我还是不信 |
[38:03] | Mm, and I’m with Bud on this one. | 这点我和Bud看法一致 |
[38:08] | Got a tough crowd here. | 你面对的人都很顽固 |
[38:14] | Tell me exactly what happened. | 告诉我究竟发生了什么 |
[38:18] | Walt lunged at me. | Walt持刀扑向我 |
[38:21] | We struggled over the knife. | 我们纠缠着争夺刀 |
[38:23] | I feel backwards, and he landed on top of me. | 我向后倒下 他就倒在我身上 |
[38:27] | He impaled himself on the knife with the weight of his own body. | 他用自身的体重扑向了刀 |
[38:31] | And then he went down, and there was… he was bleeding everywhere, | 接着他倒下了 血流得到处都是 |
[38:34] | and I tried to save him. | 我试图救他 |
[38:35] | This was an accident. It wasn’t a murder. | 这是一起意外 不是谋杀 |
[38:37] | Where’s the evidence? | 证据呢 |
[38:43] | Lift up your shirt. | 掀起你的衬衫 |
[38:48] | That bruise corresponds | 那块瘀青符合 |
[38:49] | to the hilt of the knife that pressed into Dave’s body when the two of them fell. | 当他俩倒下时 刺进Dave身体刀柄的形状 |
[38:56] | Then why take the knife? | 那你干嘛要把刀拿走 |
[38:57] | Because my prints were on it. | 因为刀上满是我的指纹 |
[38:58] | I didn’t think anyone would believe me. | 我觉得没有人会相信我说的话 |
[39:01] | I was just trying to get the knife away from him. | 我当时是试着把刀从他手里夺下 |
[39:06] | You were right to help Walt. | 你帮助Walt是对的 |
[39:10] | He was very sick. | 他病得很重 |
[39:12] | And you’re the only one who cared about him enough to… | 你是唯一的一个足够关心他的人 |
[39:17] | know that something was very wrong. | 能察觉到有事不对劲 |
[39:22] | Acinetobacter calcoaceticus. | 醋酸钙不动杆菌 |
[39:25] | Hard to say. | 难说 |
[39:27] | Even harder to kill. | 要人命就更难了 |
[39:31] | This was a bit tougher assignment than I’d hoped for you. | 这个任务比我期望的要更棘手 |
[39:34] | No. | 不会 |
[39:35] | Listen, I don’t want to put you through telling Kimberly’s family. | 我不想折磨你 要你去通知Kimberly的家属 |
[39:38] | That time will come. | 以后会有那么一天的 |
[39:42] | Dr. Murphy. | Murphy医生 |
[39:46] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作职责 |
[39:59] | Lace? | |
[40:01] | Hi, mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[40:05] | Your files, all scanned. | 你的文件都扫描过了 |
[40:07] | And your first week’s pay, prorated. | 这是你第一周的工资 按比例拿钱 |
[40:15] | $80? | 80块? |
[40:16] | It might not seem like a lot, but it will mean more to you because… you’ve earned it. | 钱少意义重 你已经挣钱了 |
[40:23] | No, it’s perfect. We have to go to the mall. | 不 挺合理的 我们得去逛个商场 |
[40:26] | There’s something I need to get. | 我有东西要买 |
[40:36] | -FAMILIES RECONNECTED- | “家庭重聚” |
[41:57] | 20 bucks. | 20块 |
[42:00] | I’ll be damned. | 还真中了 |