时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 有何紧急情况 |
[00:06] | – Sir, can you her me? – Someone… please… come quick! | – 能听到我讲话吗 – 这儿有人… 请你们尽快… |
[00:10] | Where are you, sir? | 先生 您的方位? |
[00:12] | Can you hear me, sir? | 先生 能听到我讲话吗? |
[00:13] | Sir? | 先生? |
[00:14] | Dispatch, I need a unit to Fishtown now! | 调度员 马上派一支小队去渔镇! |
[00:17] | Sir? | 先生? |
[00:19] | Stay with me, sir! | 先生 请你跟我保持通话! |
[00:20] | Sir? | 先生? |
[00:21] | Can you hear me, sir? | 能听到我讲话吗 先生? |
[00:23] | Sir? | 先生? |
[00:30] | So who’s the guy? | 跟那男人什么关系啊? |
[00:32] | What guy? | 什么男人啊? |
[00:33] | Come on, that’s like your third shade so far. | 别不好意思了 他现在跟你形影不离的 |
[00:34] | You’re never this neurotic about lipstick. | 你什么时候对口红这么上心过 |
[00:37] | It’s nothing. It’s, uh, it’s a colleague. | 没什么啊 就同事而已 |
[00:40] | We met on a case. | 曾经合作过一个案子 |
[00:41] | Like how dad and Kate met on a case? – You’re evil, you know that? | – 呦 跟老爸和Kate一样呀? – 你个鬼灵精 |
[00:45] | We’re having coffee. That’s all. | 就是喝杯咖啡而已 |
[00:47] | – What’s he do? – He’s an FBI agent. | – 他是干什么的? – 是个FBI探员 |
[00:49] | – Cool. What’s his name? – Why? | – 帅气 叫什么? – 问这个干嘛? |
[00:52] | To look him up, of course. | 当然是要调查他一下 |
[00:56] | Derek Ames. Oh, that’s work. | 哦 是Derek Ames 又有事要做了 |
[00:58] | We gotta go. Get your stuff together. | 我们得出发了 收拾下你的东西 |
[01:02] | What about your coffee date? | 那你的咖啡约会怎么办? |
[01:04] | I think I might still be able to make it. | 我估计应该赶得及的 |
[01:06] | Derek Ames. FBI. He’s hot. | Derek Ames FBI 他还挺有名的 |
[01:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:23] | Is there something wrong with your cell phone or are you just playing hard to get? | 你手机坏掉了? 还是因为赶着过来? |
[01:26] | – Why? – Derek Ames? | – 怎么了? – 是Derek Ames ? |
[01:28] | He left a message at the office this morning because he doesn’t have your cell phone. | 他没你号码 今天早上打到办公室给你留了口信 |
[01:31] | – He says he regrets he can’t make coffee. – Damn it! I should’ve canceled first. | – 说很抱歉但咖啡约会得取消了 – 他去死! 早知道我就应该先说不去的 |
[01:35] | Well, as long as we’re back in high school. | 行了 还当自己是高中生啊 |
[01:40] | Who found him? | 谁发现的他? |
[01:41] | He found himself. He called 9-1-1. | 他自己 他打911报案来着 |
[01:44] | Did he say what happened to himself? | 那他说发生什么事情没? |
[01:46] | He didn’t say much of anything. He expired on the call. | 没说啥 电话还没挂断就死了 |
[01:49] | – The E.M.T.s were too late. – His name’s Jake Brady, 17. | – 急救队太迟了 – 他叫Jake Brady 17岁 |
[01:53] | – He’s from Mount Airy. – Mount Airy’s a long way from Fishtown. | – 艾利山人 – 艾利山离渔镇挺远的啊 |
[01:56] | He’s got bruising on his torso, and I smell alcohol… never a good thing. | 他身上有瘀痕 我还闻到了酒精的味道 都不是什么好东西 |
[02:01] | No. | 嗯 |
[02:08] | Hand me your U.V. light, please. | 麻烦把你的紫外光灯递给我一下 |
[02:13] | What the hell? | 天啊 |
[02:14] | That is black light paint. | 是黑光漆 |
[02:21] | Okay, the plot thickens. | 看来这案子变复杂了啊 |
[02:23] | Hey, there’s another one. | 那边还有 |
[02:27] | Well, look at that. | 去看看 |
[02:53] | So this is what brought Jake to Fishtown on a Friday night… a rave. | 看来Jake周五晚上大老远到渔镇来 是为了这场狂欢啊 |
[02:57] | Shouldn’t there be a time machine in here? | 绝不觉得我们像是穿越了? |
[02:59] | Isn’t this something that happened, like, 20 years ago? | 这样的场景 根本像是二十年前吧? |
[03:02] | The party didn’t stop just ’cause you got old, Bud. | Bud 派对不会因为你变老 就停止狂欢了 |
[03:06] | You do mean “we,” don’t you? | 应该是”我们”吧? |
[03:08] | We need to secure this entire area. | 我们得封锁这整片区域 |
[03:11] | Okay. – Hundreds of kids dancing till dawn. | – 好的 – 上百个小孩儿在这里彻夜跳舞 |
[03:13] | Not one of them sees Jake on their way out, dying? | 怎么会没一个人在出去时注意到Jake快死了? |
[03:16] | They’re too drunk or too high to care. | 喝高了吧 要不就是跳舞太high了 |
[03:18] | I give you the “Y” generation. | 这就是”Y”世代的孩子啊 |
[03:20] | Let’s go, Bud. Let’s go tell his parents. | 走吧Bud 我们得通知他父母 |
[03:28] | It can’t be him. | 不可能是他 |
[03:29] | We let him sleep in on Saturdays. I’ll go get him. | 他这周六在家睡觉 我去喊他 |
[03:36] | It’s not Jake. | 不可能是Jake |
[03:38] | We talked about this. | 我们谈过那个 |
[03:39] | – About what? – He mentioned the party. | – 谈什么? – 他提过那个派对 |
[03:41] | I told him I don’t want him anywhere near those freaks. | 我告诉过他不要总跟那些狐朋狗友混 |
[03:43] | – Did that talk get physical? – Excuse me? | – 你们用拳头谈的? – 什么意思? |
[03:48] | Your son had a lot of bruises on his chest. | 你儿子身上有很多青紫瘀痕 |
[03:52] | Like I said, it isn’t him. | 所以我说 不是他 |
[03:53] | – Mr. Brady… – He knows better. | – Brady先生… – 他已经懂事多了 |
[03:55] | I think you need to prepare yourself. | 你还是做好思想准备 |
[03:58] | Harvey, his bed’s still made. | Harvey 他的床铺还是整整齐齐的 |
[04:01] | What happened to my little boy? | 我儿子怎么了? |
[04:10] | Uh, Jake Brady’s tox showed signs of a drug, | Jake Brady的毒性检验证实 他体内有某种药物的成分 |
[04:12] | but we ruled out ecstasy, “special K,” and other rave-related substances. | 但我们排除了迷幻药 K粉(即氯胺酮) 以及其他导致亢奋的药 |
[04:16] | Plus, his blood alcohol’s .09. | 还有 他血液中的酒精含量是0.09 |
[04:19] | Wouldn’t be the first time a kid O.D.’d at a rave. | 也不是第一个在狂欢派对上服药过量的小孩了 |
[04:21] | It would be my first. | 起码是我见到的第一个 |
[04:23] | Well, these pills may have something to do with it. | 应该跟这几粒药有关系 |
[04:26] | The surface is too degraded to tell if there are any identifying marks, | 这些药已经降解得太多了 很难辨认出来 |
[04:29] | so I will take it to the lab, and… | 所以我打算送到实验室去 然后… |
[04:30] | I’ll take those. | 给我吧 |
[04:32] | – You don’t think I can handle it? – I don’t think it would help. | – 你觉得我搞不定? – 只是觉得帮助不大 |
[04:34] | If our tox didn’t hit on anything, | 如果我们的毒性测试找不出任何结果 |
[04:36] | these are most likely designer drugs, | 这些很可能是人造毒品 |
[04:37] | and… they won’t be in our system. | 也许在我们的系统范围内找不到答案 |
[04:43] | Wait. Wh… whose system would they be in? | 不是吧 那会是哪个系统内的? |
[04:46] | These are people’s lives, not pieces of paper. | 这是人命 不是白纸 |
[04:49] | If this file that you sent without clearance | 如果这些文件未经批准就发出去 |
[04:51] | had fallen into the wrong hands, someone could’ve gotten killed. | 一旦落入居心不良的人手里 会有人因此丧命的 |
[04:57] | Now go make this right. | 回去搞好再来 |
[05:04] | – Megan. – I was just in the neighborhood. | – 刚好在附近 |
[05:06] | Thought I’d stop by and say hello. | 觉得应该过来打个招呼 |
[05:09] | Mistake? | 我来的不是时候? |
[05:10] | No. I’m, um, sorry about the coffee this morning. | 噢不是 关于早上的咖啡约会 我很抱歉 |
[05:13] | We had a foul-up and, uh… | 我这出了个乱子 所以… |
[05:18] | I’m kidding. I was gonna cancel myself. | 开玩笑的 我本来也要取消的 |
[05:21] | I’m on a case. | 又有案子了 |
[05:22] | We found these on a 17 year old who died at a rave this morning. | 早上发现一个死在狂欢派对上的孩子 17岁 我们在他身上发现了这些 |
[05:26] | High school. Amazing we all survived. | 高中生啊 真庆幸我们已经熬过来了 |
[05:28] | Sounds like you’re no stranger to raves. | 看起来你对狂欢派对一点不陌生啊 |
[05:30] | – I take it you were? – I was too busy being a nerd. | – 你那个时候都做什么了? – 做书呆子了 |
[05:34] | So tell me, what is it that I can do that you can’t? | 说吧 有什么我可以帮忙的? |
[05:38] | Not much. Except tap into the P.C.H.I.D.T.A., | 也没什么. 就是想进入PCHIDTA系统 |
[05:42] | since it is the federal drug database. | 那里可是联邦的药物数据库 |
[05:45] | You’ve been doing your homework. | 你那个时候忙着做作业了吧 |
[05:47] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽量 |
[05:52] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗? |
[05:53] | Yes. You can call me once you’ve gotten the results. | 嗯 有结果了打电话给我 |
[05:57] | Here’s my cell. | 这上面有我号码 |
[06:01] | – Thank you, agent Ames. – At your service, Dr. Hunt. | – 谢啦 Ames探员 – 乐意为你效劳 Hunt医生 |
[06:11] | Oh, come on, Peter. | 说真的 Peter |
[06:12] | – You were definitely one of the cool kids. – You say that like it’s a bad thing. | – 你小时候肯定是那类很酷的小孩吧 – 怎么感觉你在挖苦我 |
[06:16] | Well, it is if you weren’t one of the cool kids. | 对啊 如果你不是的话 |
[06:18] | Let me guess which one you were. | 看我能不能猜出来你是哪种 |
[06:20] | What is this, an intervention? | 这是什么情况? 来给我添堵么? |
[06:22] | It’s a meeting of the committee of where’s my cause of death? | 正在讨论我要的的死亡原因到哪去了 |
[06:24] | I’m working on it. | 这不正找呢 |
[06:26] | Ethan? | |
[06:28] | Jake has bruising on his torso. | Jake身上有些瘀痕 |
[06:31] | He also has ligature marks | 他手腕上还有绳子的勒痕 |
[06:33] | on his wrists in a patterned impression… | 看起来很像是… |
[06:36] | possible result of restraint. | 当时反抗留下来的 |
[06:38] | His skin also shows indication of livor mortis. | 他的皮肤貌似有出现尸斑的趋势 |
[06:43] | It’s fixed with no blanching. | 没有变白反应 |
[06:45] | Hmm. | |
[06:47] | What time did you say he made that 9-1-1 call? | 你说他什么时候报的案来着? |
[06:50] | Uh, 7:14 in the A.M. | 早上7:14 |
[06:52] | About three hours ago. Why? | 大概三小时之前 怎么了? |
[06:56] | Because when he made that call, | 因为他打那通电话的时候 |
[06:59] | he’d been dead for at least four hours. | 已经死了至少四小时了 |
[07:11] | Voice analysis compared the 9-1-1 call… | 声音鉴定对比了Jake那通求救电话 |
[07:14] | Someone… please… come quick! | 这儿有人…请尽快… |
[07:16] | …to Jake’s outgoing message. | 和他发出的简讯 |
[07:17] | – Hey, it’s Jake. Leave it. – Definitely not him. | – 嘿 是我Jake 别理那事了 – 显然不是同一个人 |
[07:20] | And if the great Santini ever gets back to us, | 如果他老爸打电话来 |
[07:23] | we’ll see if he recognizes the voice. | 还可以看看他能不能辨认出来是谁 |
[07:25] | You’d think he’d be calling us. This is his son, after all. | 他总会打电话过来啊 怎么说都是他儿子 |
[07:28] | You know, take it easy, Bud. | 淡定点 Bud |
[07:30] | You lose a child, and let’s see how you react. | 你儿子要是出事了 想想你会是什么反应 |
[07:34] | You get anything? | 有什么进展吗? |
[07:36] | Wait. I’m on Jake’s Arentisocial page, | 我在看Jake的Arentisocia网页 |
[07:37] | trying to figure out who threw the rave. | 看能不能发现谁组织的这个派对 |
[07:39] | You know, some kid comes to your party, does your fancy drugs, | 想想 有个人来了你的派对 用了你的迷幻药 |
[07:43] | and O.D.’s, are you gonna call it in or are you gonna wait till the party’s over | 还服用过量了 你是会立刻处理 还是等派对结束 |
[07:46] | – and make it somebody else’s problem? – Oh, wait, wait, wait. | – 栽赃到别人头上呢? – 等等 |
[07:50] | That’s the same arrow as on the wall. | 这跟墙上那些箭头是一样的 |
[07:54] | “Hit Jinx with your cell.” | “点一下Jinx” |
[07:55] | – “She’ll text to the first arrow.” – Mm. | “她会显示出第一个箭头所在的地方” |
[07:58] | What ever happened to hanging out in the basement | 带着老爸的六扎啤酒 |
[08:00] | with a six-pack of your dad’s beer? – What are you, 100? | – 去地下室狂欢会整出些啥事呢? – 你看呢? |
[08:04] | It says Jinx is holding a rave in Cleveland tonight. | 上面说 Jinx今晚会在克利夫兰 举办一个狂欢派对 |
[08:07] | Not anymore. | 等着取消吧 |
[08:11] | So the, uh, firm signed a new client. | 事务所跟一个新客户签约了 |
[08:13] | – Yeah? – Yeah, it’s a winery. | – 是吗? – 对 一个酒厂 |
[08:15] | – Really? – Yeah, we’re having a tasting later at the office, if you’re interested. | – 真的? – 嗯 有兴趣的话 一会来我办公室尝尝 |
[08:19] | You will never hear me turn down a glass of wine. Oh. That reminds me… somebody from… | 我对酒可是来者不拒 对了 突然想起来… |
[08:23] | U.C. Berkeley left a message on your machine this morning. | 今早加州大学伯克利分校的一个人给你留言了 |
[08:26] | Somebody’s getting a late start this morning. | 某人今早来晚了啊 |
[08:29] | Hey. Oh, thanks for taking Lacey last night. Appreciate it. | 嗨 昨晚又让你带Lacey 感激不尽哈 |
[08:32] | Anything I can do to help your love life. | 能为你们的恋情做点什么我乐而为之 |
[08:35] | Okay, I will leave you two to, uh, compare notes. | 那我先走了 你们有事就谈吧 |
[08:40] | – Yeah. – Heads-up on the rave victim… | – 好 – 关于那个狂欢派对死者有了新发现 |
[08:43] | somebody else called 9-1-1. | 打电话报案的另有其人 |
[08:51] | X-rays confirm no broken bones under the ligature marks on his wrists. | X光检查结果已经确认 那些手腕勒痕下面没有骨折 |
[08:55] | So he wasn’t dragged. He died in place. | 所以他没有被拖动过 就是在那里死亡的 |
[08:58] | You find anything? | 有什么发现吗? |
[08:59] | His stomach’s empty, so nothing to absorb all the alcohol, | 他的胃是空的 没有东西可以吸收那些酒精 |
[09:02] | and he’s got vascular congestion in his lungs, | 还有 他肺部血管充血 |
[09:04] | all of which support the theory that he overdosed. | 所有证据都都说明他是服药过量 |
[09:07] | Or someone overdosed him. | 或者有人让他服药过量的 |
[09:09] | God, I hope Lacey skips that phase. | 天啊 真希望Lacey直接跳过这段成长期 |
[09:12] | Oh, she gon’ sneak out. We all did. | 那个时期总会不知不觉到来的 不都这样嘛 |
[09:16] | – You gon’ tell me you didn’t? – Only once. | – 别告诉我你没有过? – 只有一次 |
[09:19] | My mother grounded me for two months and made me learn Latin. | 我老妈关了我俩月 让我学拉丁语 |
[09:23] | Really? | 真的假的? |
[09:24] | Ita vero. | Ita vero. (拉丁语: 显然是真的) |
[09:26] | Sine poena nulla Lex. | Sine poena nulla Lex. (拉丁语) |
[09:30] | “Without penalty, there is no law.” | “无处罚 不成法律” |
[09:32] | What’s Latin for “why are you here”? | “你怎么来了”用拉丁语怎么说? |
[09:35] | – Quare es hic? – Quare es hic? | – Quare es hic? |
[09:37] | Oh, you two must be real fun at parties. | 看来你俩在派对上玩得很好啊 |
[09:40] | I’m guessing that you’re here about the pills | 你过来是为了在Jake口袋里 |
[09:42] | – found in Jake’s pocket? – It’s no newfangled ecstasy. | – 找到的那些药片吧? – 不是什么新型迷幻药 |
[09:45] | – It’s capsias. – Capsias? | – 是capsias |
[09:47] | That’s for A.D.H.D., not recreational use. | 那是治疗多动症的 不是拿着玩的 |
[09:50] | Try telling that to kids who are huffing glue | 这话和那些吸胶毒 |
[09:52] | – and choking themselves for a buzz. – Combined with alcohol, it could be fatal. | – 在快感中抽搐的孩子们说去… – 它一旦沾了酒精 极有可能致命 |
[09:55] | – We’ll rerun the tox on it. – It probably would’ve popped up on your database. | – 我们要重新做毒性测试 – 你们的数据库本来也许能查到的 |
[09:59] | And you probably could’ve called with the results, and yet, hmm, here you are. | 你打个电话就好了 怎么还自己跑一趟啊? |
[10:04] | Thought you might like your evidence back. | 觉得你会想要拿回你的这些证据 |
[10:09] | So rain check… | 那今晚… |
[10:12] | tonight? | 咖啡约会? |
[10:17] | Deal. | 可以 |
[10:31] | What? | 咋了? |
[10:33] | You pulled me out of line at the boarding gate. | 你把我从登机口拖到这里来 |
[10:35] | You gonna reimburse me for my ticket? – Oh, yeah. | – 打算赔偿我的机票钱吗? – 没问题啊 |
[10:41] | – Recognize him? – Oh, yeah. | – 认识他吗? – 认得 |
[10:43] | He was that guy who was dancing with a thousand other people. | 是那天那个拉着所有人跳舞的男的 |
[10:46] | He’s also the one who got drunk and died at your rave. | 他那天喝多了死在了派对上 |
[10:49] | So obviously I must have something to do with that. | 但是跟我没什么关系吧 |
[10:51] | Here’s the thing, Jinx… somebody made a fake 9-1-1 call after your party, | 事情是这样子的Jinx 派对结束后 有人打电话报案了 |
[10:55] | pretending to be Jake. | 假装是Jake |
[10:56] | Plus, the body was propped outside. | 还把他的身体靠了起来 |
[10:58] | I think you wanted to cover up any connection to your rave. | 我认为你想要遮掩一些 跟你们派对有关的事情 |
[11:01] | I don’t know anything about it. | 我什么都不知道 |
[11:03] | Maybe six months for serving minors will jog your memory. | 估计做六个月的少年犯你会想起来的 |
[11:11] | Mr. Brady? | Brady先生? |
[11:14] | Mr. Brady? | Brady先生? |
[11:19] | You never called us back. | 你后来没打回给我们 |
[11:22] | Esther fainted. | Esther昏倒了 |
[11:25] | I had to check her in at the hospital. | 我得在医院陪她做检查 |
[11:27] | So you’re working out your aggression now? | 所以你现在在这里打沙袋? |
[11:29] | – What do you want? – Were you aware that your son | – 你们到底想怎么样? – 你是不是知道 |
[11:31] | was taking capsias? It’s a drug for attention deficit disorder. | 你儿子在吃capsias? 这是治疗多动症的药 |
[11:35] | Look, I don’t know who you are, lady, but Jake never took the easy way out. | 听着 女士 我不管你是谁 但Jake绝不会走那些旁门左道 |
[11:40] | I taught him hard work and determination. | 我一直教他要肯努力有决心 |
[11:43] | I built this gym for him. | 我给他建了这个小健身室 |
[11:44] | When his grades slipped, I got him a tutor. | 他成绩下滑又给他请家教 |
[11:48] | He was headed for being in The Honor Society, just like me. | 他是要像我一样 成为优等生联合会的成员 |
[11:52] | That’s a long way from high school, Mr. Brady. | 对于一个高中生来说目标很远大啊 |
[11:54] | I wore this to inspire him. | 我穿这件衣服 就是为了激励他 |
[11:56] | Perhaps he felt more pressure than inspiration. | 也许他感到的是压力而不是动力 |
[11:59] | – We found pills in his pocket. – Then they were planted there. | – 我们在他的口袋里发现了这些药片 – 那一定是有人栽赃放的 |
[12:02] | Did you really come here to taint the memory of my son? | 你们到这来就为了破坏我儿子留给我回忆的? |
[12:07] | Mr. Brady, someone made a 9-1-1 call, | Brady 有人打电话报警 |
[12:10] | pretending to be Jake. | 并且假装是Jake |
[12:12] | You recognize this voice? | 能听出是谁的声音吗? |
[12:13] | Someone… please… | 这儿有人… 请… |
[12:15] | Come quick! | 尽快 |
[12:22] | No. | 听不出来 |
[12:24] | Mr. Brady… | Brady先生… |
[12:27] | don’t even think about taking this into your own hands. | 你最好别想着私下解决 |
[12:31] | Who is it? | 那人是谁? |
[12:35] | Patrick Spradlin. | |
[12:37] | – Yeah, I made that call. – Patrick, what did you do? | – 是 是我打的电话 – Patrick 你做什么了? |
[12:40] | – Nothing. – You know, most people would’ve stayed with their friend. | – 什么也没做 – 那种情况一般人都会陪在朋友身边的吧 |
[12:44] | You are quite the pal, aren’t you? | 你还真是够哥们儿啊 |
[12:46] | M.E.’s office found capsias in Jake’s system. Did you give it to him? | 法医在Jake的口袋里发现了capsias 是你给的? |
[12:50] | He was struggling in English, so I gave him some help. | 他正为英语发愁呢 我就帮了下忙 |
[12:52] | Planning on studying at the rave, was he? | 原来他是打算在派对上学习啊? |
[12:54] | I don’t know, okay? | 我哪知道? |
[12:57] | I think he just needed to, you know, cut loose or something. | 我只是觉得 他大概需要减减压放松下什么的 |
[13:01] | I mean, look who he lives with. | 我是说 看他过得什么生活啊 |
[13:02] | Mrs. Spradlin, you weren’t wondering where your son was? | Spradlin太太 你难道都不好奇你儿子去哪里了? |
[13:05] | He told me he was staying at Jake’s. | 他说他留在Jake家了 |
[13:06] | And I was gonna, after the party. Okay, mom? | 我是要去的啊 不过是派对结束之后 好吧老妈? |
[13:11] | A mother’s love is blind, Patrick. | 母爱是盲目的 Patrick |
[13:14] | But down the hall, | 但在大厅里 |
[13:14] | we have a holding cell full of upstanding citizens who won’t find you nearly as charming. | 正义凛然的人一抓一大把 可不是人人都像你老妈一样觉得你魅力无穷 |
[13:18] | Now you want to take a walk or talk? | 现在你是想跟我们走走还是谈谈? |
[13:26] | After the party ended, I came outside and I saw Jake, and he wasn’t moving. | 派对结束后我走出去 看见了Jake 他已经不动了 |
[13:31] | So… yeah, I freaked, because he was dead. | 所以…没错 我吓坏了 他已经死了 |
[13:35] | I thought maybe the… the pills and… and the beer… | 我以为是因为…那些药…和啤酒 |
[13:37] | I… I thought that did it, | 我…我以为是这些造成的 |
[13:39] | so… so I made the call and I got the hell out of there. | 我就…就打了电话然后逃走了 |
[13:42] | But I’m not the one that hung a sign around his neck. | 但不是我在他脖子上挂上标记的 |
[13:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[13:48] | This was… on the school newspaper’s web site | 这个…今天早晨登在了 |
[13:50] | this morning. | 校报网站上 (死尸) |
[14:09] | Now that’s cold. | 这可太冷酷了 |
[14:10] | Someone cleaned him up pretty well. | 有人把他清理得非常干净了 |
[14:12] | We only found that one trace of black light paint. | 我们只找到了黑光漆的痕迹 |
[14:15] | Tox screen we sent to the reference lab | 我们送去参考实验室的毒性检测 |
[14:16] | came back with low levels of capsias, so even with alcohol, | 显示只有很低程度的capsias 即使和酒精混合 |
[14:20] | it couldn’t have killed him, could it? – Nope. | – 也不会杀死他 对么? – 不会 |
[14:22] | Then what did? | 那是怎么回事? |
[14:24] | You are looking right at it. | 你正看着原因 |
[14:26] | Positional asphyxia. | 体位性窒息 |
[14:29] | Look, his arms are bound behind him, | 你看 他的手臂被绑在身后 |
[14:31] | and the extreme neck flexion over the sign closed off his airways. | 在标记位置的极度颈部前屈 关闭了他的呼吸道 |
[14:35] | That explains the blood in the lungs. | 这解释了进入到肺部的血液 |
[14:37] | – I knew that. – Which means the ligature marks on his wrists | – 我就知道 – 这意味着他手腕上的捆绑痕迹 |
[14:39] | – directly contributed to his death. – Exactly. | – 直接造成了他的死亡 – 完全正确 |
[14:46] | Wait. Why are you looking at us like that? | 等等 你干嘛这样看着我们? |
[14:49] | I think you both know where you’re headed. | 我想你们都清楚你们的方向了 |
[14:54] | This just goes on forever. | 这可完全没有尽头 |
[14:56] | Yeah, how we gon’ find what tied him up in all this? | 没错 这么多东西我们怎么 找到是什么绑住了他? |
[14:59] | Well, looking probably helps. | 仔细观察总是有帮助的 |
[15:01] | – So does not talking to me. – You asked the question. | – 所以别打扰我了 – 是你问起的 |
[15:05] | Ugh. Come on. | 呃 得了 |
[15:07] | I mean, whose idea of a party is this, anyway? | 我想问究竟是谁想出这个派对的主意的? |
[15:11] | They just play the same song for ten hours, right? | 他们单曲循环了十个小时对么? |
[15:17] | * Milk the dairy cow, hey! Milk the dairy cow * | |
[15:19] | * Pull it, pull it, pull it, milk it * | |
[15:21] | * Whoo! Milk it, Whoo! Milk the dairy cow * | |
[15:25] | Ethan! | |
[15:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:28] | I never took you for a raver, man. | 我从没把你当做派对咖 伙计 |
[15:30] | Look here, Deejay Doofus, I partied. | 你看 笨蛋DJ 我经常派对 |
[15:32] | – What’d you do, play charades? – No, I partied. | – 你玩些什么 猜字游戏? – 不 我也经常派对 |
[15:37] | Doofus. | 小笨蛋 |
[15:38] | What? You see what I did there? | 怎么? 你看到我在做什么了? |
[15:41] | I cleared this all away just so you could see it. | 我把这些都清开好让你看到 |
[15:45] | Look at that. | 看这个 |
[15:47] | That’s teamwork. | 这就是团队精神 |
[15:50] | We’re moving? To California? | 我们搬家? 去加州? |
[15:52] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[15:54] | I… I don’t understand. | 我…我不明白 |
[15:56] | We live here. | 我们住在这 |
[15:57] | Look, I would be a professor of criminal law at Boalt Law School at Berkeley. | 我会是伯克利分校布尔特法学院的刑法学教授 |
[16:01] | That’s one of the top law schools in the country. | 那是全国顶级法学院之一 |
[16:03] | This could be a platform for books and consulting, plus, I still get to practice. | 这会是出书和顾问的平台 另外 我也会继续执业 |
[16:07] | Lace, I never thought that this would happen for me, you know, but here it is. | Lace 我从没想过这种事情会发生在我身上 你知道的 但就这样发生了 |
[16:13] | And we don’t have a lot of time to decide. | 我们没有太多时间做决定 |
[16:17] | What about mom? | 妈妈怎么办? |
[16:18] | This is not her decision, baby. | 这不是她在做决定 宝贝 |
[16:20] | – Have you told her that? – I will, if you’re on board. | – 你告诉过她这事么? – 我会的 如果你参加的话 |
[16:23] | On board? Leaving my friends, my life? | 参加? 离开我的朋友们 我的人生? |
[16:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:30] | Look… when I left your mom, | 你看…当我离开你妈妈的时候 |
[16:32] | I did absolutely everything I could to keep you out of the proceedings. | 我尽一切努力保证你不被诉讼打扰 |
[16:36] | Okay? But you’re a big girl now, | 好么? 但你现在是大姑娘了 |
[16:39] | a… and you get to have a say in this. | 你应该有自己的发言权 |
[16:42] | And I’m s… sorry to spring it on you, | 我…我很抱歉这么突然地告诉你 |
[16:45] | but… here it is. | 但…事情就是这样 |
[16:52] | When would we go? | 我们什么时候走? |
[16:53] | Soon. | 很快 |
[16:55] | I’m supposed to, uh, fly out, | 几天之后我得 呃 |
[16:57] | meet the regents in a couple of days. | 飞去见那些评议员 |
[17:01] | I want you to come with me. | 我希望你能和我一起去 |
[17:12] | The skin cells that we found on the cable do not belong to Jake, | 我们在电缆上找到的皮肤细胞不是Jake的 |
[17:16] | so if you get a match, we get our guy. | 所以如果你找到了匹配的人 就是凶手 |
[17:20] | Problem is, even the high schoolers who should be in this system aren’t | 问题是 因为未成年人戒断法 |
[17:23] | – because of rehabilitation of minors laws. – In my day, “rehabilitation of minors” | – 即使是那些应该在系统里的高中生也都不在 – 在我那个年代 “未成年人戒断” |
[17:27] | meant the back of your daddy’s hand. | 意味着重新落到你爸爸的手里 |
[17:29] | I don’t know what is the problem with kids these days. | 我真不知道现在的孩子都怎么了 |
[17:32] | God, why do you have such a stick up your ass about kids right now? | 神啊 你现在怎么会那么在乎孩子的权益? |
[17:36] | – Did you get a match? – Well, yes and no. | – 找到匹配的人了么? – 呃 是也不是 |
[17:40] | All these samples were donated by parents in case their children were abducted. It’s restricted. | 这些样本都是由父母提供的 以防他们的孩子被绑架 它是有限制的 |
[17:45] | If only we knew someone who worked missing persons. | 只要我们知道有谁是做失踪人口工作的 |
[18:01] | – Oh. Did I get the time wrong? – We’re starting a little early. | – 哦 我记错时间了么? – 我们提早开始了 |
[18:04] | Our suspect is in a kidnap database that the local P.D. can’t access. | 我们的嫌犯在地方警局 无权访问的绑架数据库里 |
[18:08] | No way. It’s a violation of the kid’s rights, | 想都别想 这是侵犯孩子的权利 |
[18:10] | and it would get me in a lot of trouble, too, so… | 而且会让我陷入无尽的麻烦中 所以… |
[18:14] | So I guess you’re okay with letting a killer walk. | 所以我猜你对放走一个凶手无所谓 |
[18:18] | Three things… | 三点… |
[18:19] | one, guilt does not work on me, | 第一 内疚感对我不起作用 |
[18:22] | two, you don’t know if this is the killer, | 第二 你还不知道这是不是凶手 |
[18:24] | and three, we’re not dating, | 第三 我们没有在约会 |
[18:26] | so you don’t get to keep asking me for things. | 所以不要老是逼问我 |
[18:31] | Would it help if we were? | 如果我们约会的话会有帮助么? |
[18:41] | What were you really like in high school? | 你在高中究竟什么样? |
[18:43] | Oh, ho, ho. God. | 哦 呵呵 天啊 |
[18:46] | Honest truth? | 讲真的? |
[18:48] | I was a theater geek. | 我是戏剧怪咖 |
[18:51] | No, you weren’t. | 不 不可能 |
[18:52] | Come on. | 得了 |
[18:54] | Oh, yeah. I was a wannabe Brando. | 哦 真的 那时我想成为白兰度 |
[18:58] | The thin one or the fat one? | 瘦的那个还是胖的? |
[19:03] | Pass me the cannoli. | 把甜酥卷递给我 |
[19:09] | Really sexy. | 非常性感 |
[19:12] | * Flowers, they bloom * | |
[19:15] | You know what I like about you? | 你知道我喜欢你什么吗? |
[19:18] | I’m never quite sure who’s got the upper hand. | 我永远不确定谁更技高一筹 |
[19:22] | * …that time will take them away * | |
[19:27] | * These feelings won’t go away * | |
[19:32] | Well, then… | 呃 那么… |
[19:36] | you know that means I do. | 你知道这意味着我占上方 |
[19:39] | Really? | 真的? |
[19:48] | * You know it ain’t easy * | |
[19:51] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[19:55] | Lacey? | |
[20:07] | You sure he’s not home? | 你确定他不在家? |
[20:08] | He said he had a ton of work to do before he can go. | 他说过他在走之前有一堆工作要完成 |
[20:10] | – Why? What are you going to do? – I’m gonna kill him. | – 为什么? 你要怎么做? – 我要杀了他 |
[20:12] | – Mom… – As usual, he doesn’t have the decency | – 妈妈… – 一贯如此 他没有正派到 |
[20:14] | – to tell me what’s going on. – It’s not like you’ll never see me again. | – 告诉我事情真相 – 并不是说你从此再见不到我了 |
[20:19] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[20:21] | Do you want to go? | 你想要走么? |
[20:23] | No. | 不 |
[20:25] | But he said it could be a big deal for him. | 但他说这对他很重要 |
[20:27] | – And you’ve got a guy now. – No, I don’t have a guy. That was not a guy. | – 而且你现在有男人了 – 不 我没有什么男人 不是男人 |
[20:30] | That was a… | 那是… |
[20:35] | Lace… | |
[20:37] | this is your home. | 这是你的家 |
[20:41] | Please tell me you don’t want to go. | 拜托告诉我你不想去 |
[20:44] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[20:47] | But I also didn’t want my parents to get divorced, | 但我也不想爸妈离婚 |
[20:49] | and that happened anyway. | 但那最终还是发生了 |
[20:53] | I haven’t had a real home in a long time, mom. | 我很久没有一个真正的家了 妈妈 |
[20:57] | And all I know is that that wasn’t my fault. | 但我知道的只有那不是我的错 |
[21:02] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[21:18] | You must be here about that awful picture of Jake. | 你们一定是为了Jake那张可怕的照片来的 |
[21:20] | I just took it down. – Who are you? | – 我才把它撤下 – 你是谁? |
[21:22] | Maxine Hall, Editor in Chief. | Maxine Hall 总编辑 |
[21:23] | So you put yourself on the front cover? | 所以你把自己放在主页上? |
[21:27] | States were yesterday. | 州冠军是昨天的事情了 |
[21:29] | But obviously that doesn’t matter now. | 但很明显现在已经不重要了 |
[21:31] | I can’t believe what happened to Jake. | 我无法相信Jake身上所发生的 |
[21:33] | – Who took that photo? – I don’t know. | – 谁照的照片? – 我不知道 |
[21:35] | Someone accessed the server by hacking my computer. | 有人黑了我的电脑进入了服务器 |
[21:38] | Did you know Jake? | 你认识Jake? |
[21:40] | Not personally, but he was everywhere. | 不熟 但他无处不在 |
[21:43] | Wide receiver on the football team, | 橄榄球队的边接球员 |
[21:45] | – debate club, student gov. – You know of anyone who wanted to hurt him? | – 辩论社 学生会 – 你认识什么人想要害他么? |
[21:48] | It’s high school. Some people thought he was a bully. | 这里是高中 有些人觉得他是个混蛋 |
[21:51] | Others were just jealous. | 另一些只是嫉妒 |
[21:53] | So you think whoever took the picture killed Jake? | 所以你认为照这张照片的人杀害了Jake? |
[21:58] | Well, maybe. That’s why we’re here. | 有可能 这就是我们来这的原因 |
[22:00] | We have to confiscate your computer | 我们得没收你的电脑 |
[22:01] | – in order to try and figure that out. – Well, can I at least get an exclusive? | – 尝试找出真相 – 那我能至少得到独家报道么? |
[22:05] | No. | 不能 |
[22:12] | Did you get anything else off those skin cells? | 你在那些皮肤细胞上找到些别的了么? |
[22:14] | – How was your date? – Don’t want to talk about it. | – 你的约会怎么样? – 不想提 |
[22:16] | So Derek Ames was no help? | 所以Derek Ames没什么帮助? |
[22:19] | Right. Uh, I found something, actually. | 好吧 呃 事实上我找了些东西 |
[22:23] | Chromosome breakdown is “X-X-Y”. | 染色体分解为”X-X-Y” |
[22:27] | A hermaphrodite? | 雌雄同体? |
[22:28] | No, but same ballpark. | 不 但大致正确 |
[22:29] | It’s Klinefelter’s syndrome. It only affects boys. | 克氏综合症 只对男孩有影响 |
[22:32] | They’re born with both male and female chromosomes, | 他们出生时同时有男性和女性染色体 |
[22:34] | – and they often exhibit feminine features like gynecomastia. – Increased breast tissue. | – 通常表现出女性特征 像乳房发育 – 乳房组织增加 |
[22:39] | So I’d say we’re looking for someone who Jake picked on at school. | 所以我认为我们要找的是 Jake在学校招惹的某个人 |
[22:46] | The school doesn’t have genetic information on the students. | 学校没有学生的遗传信息 |
[22:49] | This is the best we’re gonna do… | 这是我们能做到最好的了… |
[22:50] | a high school newspaper’s computer. | 高中校刊的电脑 |
[22:52] | It’s got every student’s class photo on it. | 这儿有每个学生的班级照片 |
[22:55] | Now since the killer knew how to hack into the site, | 既然凶手知道怎样黑进网站 |
[22:57] | I pulled up the computer club first. | 我先从计算机俱乐部开始 |
[22:59] | Figured it would be the best place to start. | 这应该是最好的开端了 |
[23:04] | How was your date last night? | 你昨晚的约会怎么样? |
[23:06] | – Don’t want to talk about it. – Mm. I’ve had dates like that. | – 不想提 – 我也有过这样的约会 |
[23:08] | Doubt it. Maxine Hall, editor of the paper. | 我很怀疑 Maxine Hall 校刊编辑 |
[23:13] | Early admission… U.Penn. | 提前录取…宾夕法尼亚大学 |
[23:14] | I thought you said it had to be a boy. | 我以为你要找的是个男孩 |
[23:16] | I’m just curious as to what it takes these days… | 我只是很好奇这是怎样办到的 |
[23:19] | “swim team, newspaper, Greek, French, computer club.” | “游泳队 报刊 希腊语 法语 计算机俱乐部” |
[23:24] | Hmm. I’m starting to feel inadequate. | 我开始感到自己的不足了 |
[23:25] | Starting? | 才开始? |
[23:28] | You were a laugh riot in high school, weren’t you? | 你在高中是个笑料对么? |
[23:36] | I’d start with him. | 我会从他开始 |
[23:37] | “David Morton.” | |
[23:40] | Are you sure you don’t want a parent present? | 你确定不需要有家长出席么? |
[23:43] | They don’t give a damn about me. | 他们才不在乎我呢 |
[23:45] | Your parents registered you with a kidnapping database when you were born. | 你父母在你才出生的时候 就在绑架数据库里帮你登记了 |
[23:48] | – They do give a damn. – Past tense. Look what they got. | – 他们在乎 – 过去时 看看他们得到了什么 |
[23:52] | We found your D.N.A. on the cord used to tie up Jake. | 我们在绑Jake的绳子上 找到了你的DNA |
[23:56] | You want to tell us how it got there? | 你想告诉我们是怎么弄上去的么? |
[23:58] | I think it’s what you people call “transfer.” | 我想这就是你们这些人说的”转移”吧 |
[24:01] | I think it’s what we call evidence that you did it. | 我想这是我们说的你的犯案证据 |
[24:03] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[24:04] | People make fun of my looks, my voice, the way I dress. | 大家都取笑我的相貌 我的声音 我的穿着打扮 |
[24:08] | And you know what? | 但你知道么? |
[24:10] | I see that all as a credit to my creativity. | 我认为这都是我创造力的认可 |
[24:13] | – And Jake? – Every single morning, he’d call me a freak, | – 那么Jake呢? – 每天早晨 他都叫我怪胎 |
[24:17] | knock the books out of my hands. | 把我手里的书打掉 |
[24:18] | It was just so… boring. | 这真是非常…无聊 |
[24:21] | Then he was at the rave, | 之后他去狂欢 |
[24:24] | where he doesn’t even belong. | 他甚至都不属于那儿 |
[24:27] | When I found him passed out, I saw it as a teaching moment. | 当我发现他晕倒了 我觉得这是教训的好时机 |
[24:30] | Well, what you did, it killed him, David. | 你所做的杀了他 David |
[24:35] | Yeah, right. | 是 没错 |
[24:36] | No, the position you left him in, | 不 你留下他的姿势 |
[24:38] | with his head like that… it cut off his oxygen supply. | 让他的头这样…切断了他的氧气供应 |
[24:43] | It couldn’t have. | 不可能 |
[24:45] | I had to move it when I took my sign. | 我取下标记的时候动了他 |
[24:47] | Then I went home, uploaded my picture, | 然后我回到家上传照片 |
[24:49] | and hacked into the newspaper web site. | 黑进了校刊网站 |
[24:51] | You took the sign, but you left him tied up? | 你拿走了标记 但还绑着他? |
[24:56] | He was starting to move, | 他开始有动静了 |
[24:58] | and I was worried, if I untied him, | 我害怕 要是我把他解开了 |
[25:00] | he’d come after me. | 他会来报复我 |
[25:10] | The sign was found in David Morton’s trunk. | 标记在David Morton的衣箱里找到了 |
[25:13] | So positional asphyxia is not the cause of death. | 那么体位性窒息并不是死亡原因 |
[25:16] | That’s why I can’t find any petechial hemorrhaging. Jeez. | 这就是为什么我找不到 任何点状皮下出血 该死 |
[25:19] | Now that the blood has been removed, | 现在血液被清理了 |
[25:20] | subtle injury patterns are becoming more obvious. | 细微的损伤图案会越来越明显 |
[25:23] | Even in death, the body keeps changing. | 即使是死后 身体也会不断变化 |
[25:25] | Hopefully something will point me in the right direction. | 希望会有什么指引我正确的方向 |
[25:27] | You know… I am impressed. | 你知道…我很印象深刻 |
[25:31] | – Why? – Well, usually you carry a torch for the victim, but this kid? | – 为什么? – 你总是钟情于受害者 但这个孩子? |
[25:35] | The brain of a teenager is physiologically different than an adult’s. | 青少年的大脑在生理上就不同于成年人的 |
[25:39] | Reasoning, comprehension, regulation of emotion… | 推论 理解 情绪调节… |
[25:42] | they’re all still developing, so whatever this kid did, | 这些仍处于发展中 所以不论一个孩子做了什么 |
[25:45] | he was still a work in progress. | 他都还在成长中 |
[25:48] | This is interesting. | 这很有趣 |
[25:50] | – What? – Petechiae of the mucous membrane. | – 什么? – 粘膜的瘀点 |
[25:52] | Why in the lips but not in the eyes? | 为什么在嘴唇上而不是眼睛里 |
[26:00] | – Megan. – Hmm? | – 怎么? |
[26:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:10] | Get a picture of that, will you? | 给这个照张相 好么? |
[26:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:17] | Five messages in one morning. | 一个上午五条信息 |
[26:20] | I think, uh, I think that might be a record. | 我觉得 呃 我觉得这会是个纪录 |
[26:23] | I’m glad you’re getting back out there, by the way, | 顺便说一句 我很高兴你从那回来了 |
[26:24] | – and with an FBI agent… that’s impressive. – Do not dare try to make this about me. | – 还有和FBI探员…让我刮目相看 – 别妄图把话题扯到我身上 |
[26:29] | You are taking my daughter to California, | 你要把我的女儿带去加州 |
[26:31] | – and you don’t think to mention it? – Look, here, please sit down. | – 而你都不想提一下? – 这 请坐 |
[26:36] | Please. | 请 |
[26:45] | I didn’t go looking for this, all right? | 我不是来找麻烦的好么? |
[26:47] | But as long as you’ve known me, | 但你认识我那么久了 |
[26:47] | – you’ve known that I wanted to teach. – So teach here. | – 你知道我想教书 – 那就在这教 |
[26:50] | Megan, if we were still married, | Megan 如果我们还结着婚 |
[26:51] | and you got a job offer in… in Dubai, | 而你得到了一份在…迪拜的工作机会 |
[26:54] | we’d be packing for Dubai, no questions asked. | 我们会打包去迪拜 毫无疑问 |
[26:56] | I don’t know, but I seem to recall you divorcing me because of that. | 我不明白 但我似乎记得 你是为了这个和我离婚的 |
[26:59] | That’s funny, ’cause I seem to remember being made partner | 搞笑 我可是记得正要成为合伙人 |
[27:02] | and having to turn it down because somebody had to | 却不得不拒绝因为得有人呆在家里 |
[27:03] | stay home and take care of Lacey. Oh, God. | 照顾Lacey 哦 天哪 |
[27:09] | I’m not forcing this on her, okay? | 我不是在强迫她 好么? |
[27:10] | Uh, she gets to have a say. | 呃 她有发言权 |
[27:12] | Oh, come on. Why do you think she came to see me? | 哦 得了吧 你以为她为什么来见我? |
[27:15] | – She doesn’t want to leave. – She doesn’t want to leave you. | – 她不想离开 – 她不想离开你 |
[27:19] | And if it means anything, | 如果这意味着什么 |
[27:20] | it’s ’cause you’ve come a long way with her, | 也是因为你和她一同经历了那么多 |
[27:22] | and I respect that. | 我尊重这一点 |
[27:28] | Then don’t do this. | 那就不要这么做 |
[27:33] | Please. | 拜托 |
[27:35] | My career always came second to yours. | 我的事业总是排在你的后面 |
[27:39] | You know, it al… always did. | 你知道 总是…总是这样的 |
[27:42] | There’s more for me out there. | 在此之外我还有更多的追求 |
[27:47] | When are you gonna tell Kate? | 你准备什么时候告诉Kate |
[27:49] | When are you gonna spring this on her? | 你准备什么时候给她这个惊喜 |
[27:51] | As soon as I figure out what we’re doing. | 等我想通我们目前的关系时再说 |
[27:55] | Think again. | 你得好好想想了 |
[27:58] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[28:02] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打扰你们了吗 |
[28:11] | How long have you known about this? | 你知道这事儿多久了 |
[28:12] | It just happened. | 我也刚知道 |
[28:15] | Well, it’s good to know you haven’t been lying to me since the very beginning. | 很高兴知道你从一开始就在欺骗我 |
[28:17] | Kate, it’s not a sure thing. | Kate 这事儿还不确定 |
[28:18] | But you want it to be. – No, what I want is… | – 但是你想去 – 不 我只是想… |
[28:21] | Oh, my God. Why does everything have to be so complicated? | 哦天哪 为什么一切都会变得这么复杂 |
[28:24] | No. It’s very simple, actually. | 不 其实很简单 |
[28:30] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[28:33] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[28:36] | W… we haven’t known each other that long, but… | 我们确实没交往多久 但是… |
[28:41] | would you come with us? | 你愿意跟我们一起去么 |
[28:45] | So we know it’s not an overdose, | 我们知道死因不是服药过量 |
[28:46] | asphyxia, infection, or aneurysm. | 窒息 感染 或者动脉瘤 |
[28:49] | Which means Jake’s symptoms… blood in the lungs, | 那Jake的这些症状: 肺瘀血 |
[28:51] | petechiae in the mucous membrane, | 黏膜瘀点 |
[28:53] | and edema… all point to a cardiac incident. | 以及身体浮肿…都指向了心脏问题 |
[28:57] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[28:58] | You’re right. “Maybe” isn’t good enough. | 你说得对 但我们要的答案不是“有可能” |
[29:01] | – I’ll keep looking. – You want to fill me in? | – 我继续检查 – 有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[29:04] | – I’m going back to the body. – I don’t mean that. | – 我要回去继续检查尸体 – 我不是说这个 |
[29:06] | I mean Todd in your office, behind closed doors | 我是说Todd来你办公室 关了门谈话 |
[29:09] | – and him talking to Kate right now. – Todd wants to move to California. | – 然后现在又在跟Kate谈 – Todd想搬去加州 |
[29:12] | – You’re joking. – No. He’s going to teach at Berkeley, | – 开玩笑吧 – 不 他要去伯克利教书 |
[29:15] | and tomorrow, Lacey and he are leaving to look for places to live. How’s that for short notice? | 明天 他和Lacey就准备去看房子 这么大的事儿现在才说 |
[29:20] | Wait. What are you gonna do? | 等等 你准备怎么办 |
[29:22] | I don’t know. Last night she came to see me, | 我不知道 昨晚她来找我 |
[29:24] | and I was with Derek. She walked in on us. | 我当时和Derek在一起 她就突然闯进来了 |
[29:26] | That’s a lot for her to handle. How’s she holding up? | 这么多事她一时间很难接受吧 她现在怎么样 |
[29:28] | She doesn’t know what to do, and I have no right to tell her what to do. | 她不知道怎么做 但是我也没资格告诉她该怎么做 |
[29:32] | I just keep thinking that I’m gonna lose her, again. | 我只能不停地想我又要再次失去她了 |
[29:34] | You’re not gonna lose her, Megan… | 你不会失去她的 Megan |
[29:35] | No, you do not understand. I just got her back, | 不 你不明白 我刚和她开始融洽相处 |
[29:38] | and now she is moving 3,000 miles away. | 现在她却要搬去3000英里外了 |
[29:40] | One minute everything is fine, the next minute, | 真是上一刻天堂下一刻地狱 |
[29:43] | it’s like somebody just punches you right in the heart, and… | 就像突然间有人照着你的心脏 猛击了一拳 然后… |
[29:47] | And what? | 然后什么 |
[29:51] | You die. | 然后你就死了 |
[29:53] | Get Kate. | 叫Kate过来 |
[30:00] | I hope you kicked him in the you-know-whats. | 我希望你已经把他打得鸡飞蛋碎 |
[30:03] | Hope you’re not talking about me. | 不是在说我吧 |
[30:07] | I was in the neighborhood. Thought I’d drop by. Mistake? | 我正好在附近 就想来看看你 我不该来的吗 |
[30:10] | No. Not at all. | 不 一点儿也不 |
[30:12] | But you can’t, uh, bring those in here. | 但是你不能带这些花过来 |
[30:14] | It’s a contamination risk. | 可能造成实验室污染 |
[30:17] | Oh. Sorry. | 哦 不好意思 |
[30:18] | And, actually, this might not be the best time. | 而且实际上 现在我也不太方便 |
[30:25] | Out of curiosity, | 好奇问一句 |
[30:26] | uh, when might be the best time for you? | 呃…你什么时候方便 |
[30:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:32] | Call me. | 打电话给我吧 |
[30:33] | Yep. | 好 |
[30:41] | – So how are you doing? – How are you doing? | – 你怎么样 – 你呢 |
[30:44] | He wants me to go with them. | 他想让我跟他一起去 |
[30:48] | What’d you tell him? | 你怎么说 |
[30:49] | That my life is here, and so is his. | 我说我的生活都在这儿 他的也是 |
[30:52] | Anyway, what did… what did you want to show me? | 随便啦…你想让我看什么 |
[30:55] | Well, when we thought this was overdose or asphyxia, | 一开始我们以为是服药过量或窒息 |
[30:59] | these bruises on his chest didn’t matter. | 以为他胸口的瘀伤是无关紧要的 |
[31:00] | We figured they were just from a night of rave dancing, | 我们以为那是当晚的派对上不小心撞到的 |
[31:02] | which they are, except for this one. | 有些确实是 但这个不是 |
[31:05] | There is a subtle pattern in the bruise, | 这个瘀伤上有个轻微的印子 |
[31:08] | – and it travels through the dermis, so… – I’m way ahead of you. | – 并且穿透了真皮 所以… – 让我来 |
[31:18] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[31:20] | Hairline fracture to the sternum, | 胸骨发丝状骨裂 |
[31:21] | lower border of the fourth left costal cartilage. | 左边第四根肋软骨下陷 |
[31:25] | And I have got an ovoid contusion measuring 1.2 centimeters. | 而且还发现一个卵形挫伤 直径大概1.2厘米 |
[31:29] | Right above the left ventricle. | 就在左心室的正上方 |
[31:32] | Commotio cordis. | 心震荡 |
[31:34] | Jake had the only heart attack that leaves no evidence of heart attack. | Jake仅有一次心力衰竭 并且还未留下证据 |
[31:41] | So we’re supposed to believe | 所以我们是否要相信 |
[31:42] | a perfectly healthy 17-year-old boy’s heart | 一个非常健康的17岁男孩的心脏 |
[31:44] | – just stopped beating? – Well, his age is exactly the reason. | – 就这么骤然停止跳动了呢 – 嗯 但是他的年龄正是问题所在 |
[31:47] | Most teenagers have an undeveloped chest plate, | 大多数青少年胸骨都未发育完全 |
[31:49] | which leaves the heart more vulnerable to impact. | 所以他们的心脏在受到冲击时 就很难受到保护 |
[31:51] | For less than 1% of the cardiac cycle, the myocardium is repolarizing, | 在不到1%的心动周期内 心肌层会再极化 |
[31:55] | which means that the heart is completely at rest. | 这时心脏是完全停止的 |
[31:58] | A strong blow during… | 那在这10毫秒的停止时 |
[32:01] | that 10-millisecond gap… | 如果受到重击 |
[32:05] | can kill you. | 就会造成死亡 |
[32:07] | So you’ve narrowed it down to everybody who was at the rave? | 你已经锁定派对上的某些人了吗 |
[32:09] | Well, everyone who was strong enough to do that kind of damage. | 这个人必须强壮到能够造成这种重击 |
[32:11] | I mean, that takes more than just a little tap. | 我是说 这种创伤不可能是一点小碰撞造成的 |
[32:14] | It’s showtime. There we go. | – 好戏来喽 – 都来看看 |
[32:18] | Well, the next feature is in 3D. Great. | 看来我们要进入3D时代了 太好了 |
[32:21] | The killer didn’t leave any evidence on the surface of Jake’s skin, | 杀手并没有在Jake的表层皮肤上留下证据 |
[32:25] | but we think that he still left an impression. | 但是我们觉得他还是留下了些印记 |
[32:29] | So this alternate light source can show us bruises beneath bruises on his subdermal layers. | 这种交替灯光会呈现出他真皮瘀伤下的瘀伤 |
[32:34] | Lights out. | 关灯 |
[32:38] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[32:39] | It’s the Greek letter Psi… | 是希腊字母Ψ… |
[32:43] | from the school’s Honor Society. | 来自学校里的优等生联合会 |
[32:47] | There’s no anger like a father’s anger. | 没有人会像他父亲那么暴躁 |
[32:57] | What happened, Mr. Brady? You found out Jake defied you | 发生了什么事 Brady先生 你发现Jake骗了你 |
[33:00] | and you went to that party to track him down? | 所以你跟踪他去到了派对? |
[33:02] | I’d love to know what you’re basing this on. | 我想知道你是根据什么得出这个结论的 |
[33:04] | We found your ring impression on his chest. | 我们在他的胸口发现了你的戒指印 |
[33:06] | – We know you hit him. – That’s impossible. | – 我们知道你打了他 – 不可能 |
[33:09] | After Jake went to bed, I went back to work. | Jake上床睡觉后我就回去工作了 |
[33:12] | – I was online half the night. – I’m online at the office right now, | – 我昨天半个晚上都在上网 – 我现在办公室里也挂在线上 |
[33:15] | and yet, here I am. | 但我人在这儿 |
[33:18] | Do either of you have kids? | 你们俩有谁有孩子吗 |
[33:19] | – No. – No. Well… | – 没有 – 没有 呃… |
[33:22] | not for another seven months. | 还有七个月就要有了 |
[33:26] | You have no idea what you’re in for. | 那你就不明白为人父母 |
[33:28] | All you want is the best for ’em, but you can’t protect them. | 你只想给他们最好的 但是你没办法一直保护他们 |
[33:31] | All you can do is try. | 你只能尽力而为 |
[33:33] | And I failed. | 我没能做到 |
[33:36] | I never laid a hand on my son. | 但我从没碰过我儿子一根毫毛 |
[33:39] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[33:45] | Well, we’re gonna need your ring, Mr. Brady. | 我们得拿走你的戒指 Brady先生 |
[33:52] | You can keep it. I don’t need it anymore. | 你可以留下它 反正我也不需要了 |
[34:02] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[34:03] | – Call him. – Uh, I know Todd. Calling him’s | – 打给他 – 呃 我了解Todd |
[34:05] | – not gonna help. – I’m talking about Derek. | – 打给他也没用 – 我是说Derek |
[34:11] | Do you remember I asked you once if you had any friends? | 你记得有一次我问你有没有朋友吗 |
[34:14] | Well, this is the first time that I’ve seen you | 现在是我认识你以来第一次 |
[34:16] | actually light up around somebody since I’ve known you. | 看到你见到某人这么开心 |
[34:20] | Don’t lose everything, Megan. | 不要错过了 Megan |
[34:29] | By the way, you were in the Honor Society, weren’t you? | 顺便问一句 你以前也是优等生联合会的吧 |
[34:32] | – Yeah. – So was I. You get the ring? | – 是的 – 我也是 你有戒指吗 |
[34:34] | – Yeah. – How’d you wear it before graduation? | – 有啊 – 你毕业之前是怎么佩戴的 |
[34:40] | Facing me. | 图案朝向我 |
[34:44] | – Look, uh, about before… – You seriously thought the time to tell me | – 听着 之前… – 你真的觉得在疑犯面前 |
[34:47] | – was in front of a suspect? – I’d been looking for the right way to tell ya. | – 告诉我这件事是个好主意吗 – 我一直在找机会告诉你 |
[34:50] | And that was it? | 这就是时候了 |
[34:51] | He asked. I couldn’t lie. I answered. Look… it just came out. I’m sorry, Sam. | 他问起的 我又不想说谎 就回答了 自然而然的…对不起Sam |
[34:56] | Well, I guess that explains the bug up your ass. | 好吧 怪不得你最近总是患得患失的 |
[34:59] | – How’s Jeannie? – Stunned, like I am. You know, I just think | – Jeannie怎么样 – 跟我一样吃惊 你知道吗 我一直在想… |
[35:03] | of what it takes. I don’t know that I’m up for it. | 要怎样才能做好一个爸爸 我不知道该怎么做 |
[35:06] | Let me tell you something, Bud. | 这么说吧 Bud |
[35:07] | When I was little, my father was barely around. | 我小时候 我爸爸很少陪我 |
[35:09] | I never got the sense that he gave a crap about me. | 我觉得他根本没在乎过我 |
[35:13] | Then I got to the seventh grade, and I got meningitis and had to spend half the year in bed. | 然后我17岁的时候得了脑膜炎 半年都得躺在床上 |
[35:19] | My father found this gear none of us knew he had. | 我爸爸倾尽所有地照顾我 这是我们谁都没料到的 |
[35:23] | If he can do it, so can you. | 如果他都能做到 你也可以 |
[35:24] | Not gonna be easy. | 路漫漫啊 |
[35:26] | No. It’s not. | 是啊 |
[35:29] | But I’ll have your back, Papa Morris. | 但我会一直支持你的 Morris爸爸 |
[35:32] | You’re not really gonna call me that, are you? | 不是吧 可别这么叫了啊 |
[35:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:40] | Well… help yourself. | 呃…你们自便啊 |
[35:45] | – Seriously? – Were either of you in Honor Society? | – 不是吧 – 你们谁都没有进过优等生联合会? |
[35:50] | Scratch that. | 不提了 |
[35:51] | Before you graduate, you wear the ring facing towards you, | 在毕业之前 戒指的花纹得朝向你自己 |
[35:54] | and then after you graduate, | 然而毕业之后 |
[35:55] | – you turn it around so it faces the world. – Mr. Brady wore his ring like this, | – 你就把它反过来朝向外界 – Brady先生的戒指就是反过来的 |
[36:00] | so it means if he hit his son, | 这就是说如果是他打了他儿子 |
[36:03] | the impression he would leave… | 印记就会是… |
[36:05] | would be like that. | 就会是这样的 |
[36:07] | Doesn’t match. It’s upside down. | 这跟尸体身上的正好相反 |
[36:09] | – Right. – Because so was the ring when she punched him. | – 对的 – 因为她戴戒指的朝向就是反的 |
[36:12] | – Uh, “she”? – Most of the members of The Honor Society aren’t athletes, | – 女的? – 优等生联合会里的学生大多不是运动员 |
[36:16] | which means that none of them | 这就是说他们中 没有人能有杀死Jake的力量 |
[36:17] | really had the strength to hit Jake hard enough to kill him. | |
[36:19] | Except for one member. | 除了这个人 |
[36:27] | They told me to come by and get my computer. | 他们叫我来拿电脑 |
[36:29] | Is the investigation over? | 调查结束了吗 |
[36:30] | – Yes, I think it is. – Maxine, I’m Dr. Hunt. | – 是的 我想是的 – Maxine 我是Hunt医生 |
[36:33] | – Hi. – I’m familiar with all your many accomplishments. | – 嗨 – 我看过你的成绩了 |
[36:36] | It’s… it’s quite impressive… | 真让人印象深刻 |
[36:38] | the computer club, uh, editor, | 计算机俱乐部 编辑 |
[36:41] | swim team, and most recently, The Honor Society? | 游泳队 最近还加入了优等生联合会 |
[36:46] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[36:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:50] | – Is that the ring? – Yes. | – 这就是优等生联合会戒指吗 – 是的 |
[36:52] | – May I see it? – Oh, yeah. | – 我可以看一下吗 – 没问题 |
[36:54] | Oh, nice. – You also took A.P. English with Jake Brady. | – 很好 – 你也在帮Jake Brady补习英语吗 |
[36:58] | His father said he had a tutor. We confirmed that it was you. | 他爸爸说他有个补习老师 我们确认了就是你 |
[37:02] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[37:04] | – I couldn’t believe he needed one. – Why not? | – 真不敢相信他需要补习 – 为什么 |
[37:06] | He always seemed so perfect. | 他看上去那么完美 |
[37:09] | But when he came to me, he was terrified… | 但他找到我的时候 看上去害怕极了 |
[37:13] | terrified of failing… | 他害怕辜负… |
[37:16] | of failing his father. | 辜负他爸爸的期望 |
[37:18] | Jake was nothing like he was at school. | Jake在学校完全不是这样的 |
[37:21] | We really got along. | 我们相处得很融洽 |
[37:22] | Were you romantically involved? | 你们恋爱了吗 |
[37:26] | We kissed… on our last session. | 我们接吻了…就在最后一堂课的时候 |
[37:29] | So what I’m wondering is, | 那我就奇怪了 |
[37:31] | why did you tell us you didn’t know him? | 之前你为什么要说你不认识他 |
[37:37] | Maxine… | |
[37:39] | look at me. | 看着我 |
[37:41] | You’re a smart girl. | 你是个聪明姑娘 |
[37:43] | You know that I’m going to find Jake’s D.N.A. on this ring. | 你知道我会在这个戒指上找到Jake的DNA |
[37:48] | When you saw his picture, | 你看到他的照片后 |
[37:49] | you went down there to save him, didn’t you? | 马上就跑去救他了 是吗 |
[37:54] | I mean, I couldn’t believe someone would do that to him. | 我真不敢相信有人会那么对他 |
[38:00] | You know, I was a lot like you in high school. | 你知道吗 我上学时也和你一样 |
[38:04] | I studied hard. | 努力学习 |
[38:05] | I had crushes on all the popular boys. | 暗恋那些出风头的男声 |
[38:11] | I would’ve done the same thing. | 这种情况下我也会这么做的 |
[38:14] | What happened? | 然后发生什么事了 |
[38:19] | What the hell did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[38:21] | Uh, I’m… I’m helping you, Jake. It’s Maxine. | 唔…我是来帮你的 Jake 我是Maxine |
[38:25] | – Who? – We kissed, remember? | – 谁 – 我们吻过的 记得吗 |
[38:27] | Like I would ever kiss a girl that looked like you? | 太扯了 我会吻你这种姑娘? |
[38:30] | Get the hell away from me. | 快点滚 |
[38:44] | He didn’t even remember who I was. | 他甚至都不记得我是谁 |
[38:47] | Then after I ran away, I… | 然后我就跑了 我… |
[38:49] | I had no idea I had killed Jake. I swear. | 我真的不知道是我杀了Jake 我发誓 |
[38:53] | And I never meant for any of this to happen. | 我从来没想过会这样 |
[38:56] | Oh. Oh, God. | 哦天哪… |
[38:59] | I’m… I’m… I’m so sorry. | 我..我…我真的很抱歉 |
[39:02] | – Um, I’m… – It’s okay. | – 对不起… – 没事的 |
[39:04] | – I’m so sorry. – It’s okay. | – 真的对不起 – 没事 |
[39:09] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[39:18] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[39:19] | You know, she’s a minor, there was no intent. | 她未成年 没有意图 |
[39:22] | So no little Assistant D.A. is gonna try and make his bones putting her in jail. | 没有哪个检察官会想让她坐牢的 |
[39:28] | This is an Amarone, | 这是阿玛罗尼 |
[39:30] | made from grapes left to overripen on the vine until… | 用藤上过熟的葡萄酿制… |
[39:34] | they’re almost… | 这些葡萄一直被留在藤上 |
[39:36] | raisins. | 直到快变成葡萄干 |
[39:45] | Megan? | |
[39:49] | Oh, I’m sorry. I, um… | 哦 不好意思 我… |
[39:52] | I… | 我… |
[39:54] | I tried calling Lacey at home and on the cell and… | 我给Lacey家里和手机都打过电话 |
[40:00] | I don’t know what’s happening. Maybe they’ve already left. | 我不知道怎么回事 可能他们已经离开了 |
[40:15] | Oh, Derek… | 哦 Derek |
[40:18] | Yes? | 嗯 |
[40:20] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[40:24] | But? | 但是 |
[40:26] | But… there’s only one person that I should be thinking about right now. | 但是 我现在只应该关心一个人 |
[40:31] | And… if Lacey decides to stay, | 如果Lacey决定留下来 |
[40:33] | then… | 那么… |
[40:36] | I need to focus on her. | 我就要把所有精力都放在她身上 |
[40:43] | And if she decides to leave? | 如果她决定走呢 |
[41:05] | – Have you seen Lacey? – What?! | – 你看到Lacey了吗 – 什么 |
[41:08] | – She’s not at home… – No, I thought she was with you. | – 她不在家吗 – 不 我以为她和你在一起 |
[41:09] | Doesn’t answer her cell. We have a plane to catch. | 她不接手机 我们还要赶飞机啊 |
[41:11] | You don’t know where your daughter is, and you’re worried about catching a plane? | 你现在都不知道女儿在哪里 还在担心赶不上飞机 |
[41:13] | That’s why I’m here, Megan. I’m trying to find her. | 所以我来找你了 Megan 我在找她 |
[41:15] | You’re unbelievable. When was the last time you talked to her? | 你真是太不可思议了 你上次跟她说话是什么时候 |
[41:18] | No, don’t do that. Don’t. I’m not the bad guy here. | 不 别这么说 我可不是来找骂的 |
[41:20] | – Guys… – Oh, really? | – 你们… – 哦 是吗 |
[41:21] | No, I’m not. – Guys!… | – 不是 – 别吵了 |
[41:22] | What?! – She’s right there. | – 什么 – 她就在这儿 |
[41:28] | I’ve been here a while. | 我来了一会儿了 |
[41:29] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[41:32] | Lace, what is going on? | Lace 发生什么事了 |
[41:33] | What’s going on? I can’t believe you guys. | 发生什么事了 你们真是不可置信 |
[41:36] | You… you’re gonna move across the country unless I stop you? | 你…你想搬到这个国家的另一头去 除非我不让你去 |
[41:40] | So now your whole career’s up to me? | 那么现在你的整个事业都取决于我? |
[41:42] | And you… if I stay, you’re gonna leave the first guy you’ve been with since the divorce. | 还有你…如果我留下来 你就要跟你离婚以来的第一个男友分手 |
[41:46] | I’m the child. You’re the adults. | 我是孩子 你们才是大人 |
[41:49] | You’re supposed to be worried about my happiness. | 你们应该关心我的幸福 |
[41:50] | I’m not supposed to be responsible for yours. | 而不应该我为你们的幸福负责 |
[41:56] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[41:58] | – Sorry. – I’m sorry, too. | – 对不起 – 我也对不起 |
[42:00] | Okay, then. | 那么好吧 |
[42:04] | Okay, then what? | 好吧 那么什么 |
[42:05] | – What? – Well, I’m not sure what you meant by “okay, then.” | – 什么 – 呃 我不明白你说“那么好吧”的意思 |
[42:09] | What do you want, babe? | 你要想什么 宝贝 |
[42:12] | What would make you happy? | 要怎么做你才会开心 |
[42:17] | What do you think? | 你们觉得呢 |