时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | 911, what is your emergency? | 这里是911中心 你有什么情况 |
[00:20] | Hi, my name is Peter Dunlop. There is a house fire on the corner of Lindon and 2nd Street. | 我叫Peter Dunlop 在林登和第二街的街角有房子着火了 |
[00:25] | I don’t know if anyone’s inside. | 不清楚屋里有没有人 |
[00:27] | Damn it! | 靠! |
[00:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:32] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[00:34] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:43] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[00:44] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[00:50] | We gotta get you out of here. | 我救你出去 |
[00:53] | My turtle. | 我的乌龟 |
[00:54] | Leave it! | 别管了! |
[00:55] | No! | 不! |
[01:36] | How’s Peter doing? | Peter怎么样了? |
[01:37] | Still at the hospital. Bruised shoulder. | 肩膀受伤了 还没出院呢 |
[01:39] | – They’re getting X-rays just to be sure. – How about the girl? | – 还要拍片才能确诊 – 那女孩呢 |
[01:42] | Critical condition, but alive, thanks to Peter. | 生命垂危 不过还活着 多亏了Peter |
[01:45] | Well, her husband wasn’t so lucky. “Mike Applebee”. | 她丈夫就没这么幸运了 “Mike Applebee” |
[01:49] | UNIs were here just last week on a domestic disturbance call. | 上周巡警因为接到家庭纠纷报警才来过 |
[01:53] | The wife Jenna… she’s the one who called it in. | 妻子叫Jenna… 是她打电话报的警 |
[01:54] | Looks like things got a whole lot worse for the both of ’em. | 现在他们俩的情况更惨了 |
[01:57] | We know what started the fire? | 知道火是怎么着起来的吗 |
[01:59] | Ask the arson investigators. They’re inside. | 问问纵火案件调查人员 他们在里面 |
[02:03] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[02:12] | All right, well, let’s get behind that fridge and see who or what started this thing. | 好了 咱们到冰箱后面看看火是怎么着的 |
[02:16] | Hey, who the hell let you in here? | 嘿 是谁让你进来的 |
[02:19] | Megan Hunt, M.E. Where’s the body? | 我是法医Megan Hunt 尸体在哪 |
[02:20] | Uh, well, we kept trippin’ over it, so I had Skip here put it in the truck. | 尸体绊脚 所为我让Skip把它放在卡车上了 |
[02:27] | I’m Ray Easton. My partner Skip Rakoski. | 我是Ray Easton 这是我的搭档Skip Rakoski |
[02:29] | – Hope you’re funnier than he is. – I know I am. | – 希望你比他懂点幽默 – 必须的 |
[02:32] | Oh, yeah. | 哼 好吧 |
[02:33] | We’ll see who’s laughing at your next performance review. | 等着瞧你下一次业绩审查的时候谁会笑吧 |
[02:35] | Mm. The body’s over here. We haven’t touched it. | 尸体在这里 我们没动过 |
[02:40] | So the fire started here in the kitchen. | 火是从厨房这里着起来的 |
[02:42] | Scorch marks form a “V”, like, uh, like an arrow. | 烧焦的痕迹排成了一个V字形 像箭头 |
[02:44] | Yeah, point of origin. I know. | 嗯 起始点 我知道 |
[02:47] | We also found evidence of a forced entry. | 我们还发现有强行进入的痕迹 |
[02:50] | My partner said he kicked the door down to get inside. | 我搭档说他是把门撞开进来的 |
[02:52] | Oh, so he gave the fire all the oxygen it needed to consume the living room. | 然后他把氧气放进来让火烧毁了客厅 |
[02:57] | – He saved a woman’s life. – And if he’d have waited for P.F.D., | – 他救了一个女人的命 – 他也可以等消防员来的 |
[03:00] | we might have been able to save two lives. | 我们本来可以把他们俩都活着救出来的 |
[03:01] | Or you might have lost them both. | 或者替他们俩收尸 |
[03:06] | There’s soot in the nostrils. | 鼻孔里面有烟灰 |
[03:08] | He was alive while the fire was burning. | 着火的时候 他还活着 |
[03:10] | Yeah, you see his pelvis? | 对 注意到他的骨盆了吗 |
[03:11] | I think someone poured accelerant on him. | 我认为有人在他身上浇了催化剂 |
[03:14] | How about you investigate the fire and leave the body to me? | 你去查火灾 我来查尸体怎么样 |
[03:17] | – I’ll send my people in to get him. – Yeah, I don’t think so. | – 我会让我们的人来弄走他 – 嗯 我觉得不怎么样 |
[03:22] | – Excuse me? – We haven’t finished our initial assessment. | – 你说什么 – 我们的初步调查还没完事呢 |
[03:25] | Nothing leaves the scene until we’re done. | 没完事之前 现场不能破坏 |
[03:28] | – How long you gonna be? – As long as it takes. | – 需要多久 – 该多久就多久 |
[03:31] | I’ll get coffee. | 我去买点咖啡 |
[03:33] | Hey, if you don’t mind, | 嘿 不介意的话 |
[03:35] | I take mine cream, no sugar. | 我的加奶油 不要糖 |
[03:42] | Three hours. | 三个小时 |
[03:44] | That is how much time I lost to Ray Easton. | Ray Easton浪费了我这么多时间 |
[03:49] | Oh, I worked with Ray’s dad in the Badlands. | 在Badlands的时候 我和Ray的父亲共事过 |
[03:51] | His whole family’s true blue. | 他的人生就是一个杯具 |
[03:53] | Shocking his son went Fire Department. | 儿子去当消防员的事把他吓了一跳 |
[03:56] | Oh. Ray the black sheep? I can’t even imagine. | 不孝子Ray? 没法想象 |
[03:59] | Somebody get under your skin a little? | 某人把你惹毛了? |
[04:02] | Looks like Mike has third-degree burns over most of his body, | Mike全身大部分为三级烧伤 |
[04:05] | with fourth-degree at the pelvis and right thigh. | 在骨盆和右侧大腿位置为四级烧伤 |
[04:09] | Ray said he was doused with an accelerant. | Ray说他被洒了催化剂 |
[04:10] | That would make this homicide. | 这样就是凶杀案了 |
[04:12] | Yeah, well, you can tell Ray he’s wrong. Mike was a smoker. | 你可以告诉Ray 他说错了 Mike是个烟鬼 |
[04:15] | This flint wheel is all that’s left of his lighter. | 他的打火机烧得只剩打火石了 |
[04:18] | It was lighter fluid that ignited. | 是火机油燃着了 |
[04:20] | You don’t want the pleasure of telling him yourself? | 你不想逞口舌之快 亲自告诉他吗 |
[04:23] | Detective, Curtis tells me you have a bone fracture? | 警探 Curtis告诉我你这有个骨折 |
[04:26] | Of the distal metacarpals… first and second finger. | 是在手掌末端 第一和第二指节 |
[04:29] | Are you asking me or telling me? | 你这是陈述还是请教? |
[04:31] | You’re the bone specialist. | 你是骨科专家 |
[04:34] | I just need to know whether it occurred during the crime. | 我只是想知道是不是在案发时骨折的 |
[04:38] | There’s a slight haze on the X-ray. | 片上有点模糊 |
[04:41] | It’s possible the fracture happened before the fire, but I’ll run a rapid touch prep to make sure. | 有可能是火灾前折的 让我快速地摸一下才能确定 |
[04:46] | Nothing could make me happier. | 该不爽还是不爽 |
[04:51] | Am I missing something? | 有什么我不知道的吗 |
[04:53] | – Kate has a new boyfriend. – Oh. | – Kate交了新男友 – 哦 |
[04:55] | My ex-husband. | 我前夫 |
[04:56] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:00] | I’ll call you once we get a positive I.D. | 弄清身份了我会给你打电话 |
[05:03] | Hold up. I got Mike Applebee’s dental records. | 等一下 我查到Mike Applebee的牙齿记录了 |
[05:06] | And I just got off the phone with Peter. | 而我刚和Peter通了话 |
[05:08] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[05:09] | This guy goes into a burning house, the ceiling collapses on him, | 他冲进着火的房子 天花板砸到他了 |
[05:13] | and all he gets is a bruised shoulder. | 但他只是肩膀受伤了 |
[05:15] | I mean, it’s like he’s made of adamantium… | 我想说 这家伙是铁人吧 |
[05:18] | Like Wolverine, from the “X-Men.” | 像X战警里的金刚狼一样 |
[05:21] | You gotta go to the movies. Uh, he’s coming, by the way. | 你得看看电影了 他在路上了 |
[05:23] | Tell him to go back to the hospital. | 告诉他回医院去 |
[05:25] | He needs to bring me Jenna’s clothes. | 他得把Jenna的衣服拿给我 |
[05:26] | If she or Mike were incapacitated, | 万一她和Mike都挂了 |
[05:28] | – there’ll be trace on the clothing. – Ah, but I know what incapacitated them. | – 她衣服上的痕迹还可以用来调查 – 我知道什么能让他们挂掉 |
[05:31] | Jenna’s tox screen shows cyanide in her system. | Jenna的毒检显示她身体里有氰化物 |
[05:34] | Cyanide. Hmm. This is starting to sound like | 氰化物 听上去 |
[05:37] | more than just a domestic disturbance gone wrong. | 比家庭纠纷严重多了 |
[05:39] | Except that when a house burns, it releases toxins in the air, | 除非房子着火时 会释放有毒物质在空气中 |
[05:42] | the most dangerous of which is hydrogen cyanide. | 其中危害性最大的就是氰化氢 |
[05:46] | Wait. So Jenna was poisoned by her own house? | 等下 这么说Jenna被自己的房子毒到了? |
[05:49] | We just need to find out what made the house burn. | 我们只要查清房子是怎么着起来的 |
[05:52] | You think you could nudge your friend Ray along? | 你自己去告诉你的朋友Ray好不好 |
[05:55] | Oh, yeah. I’m walking right in the middle of that. | 哦好 我这就去 |
[06:00] | Ethan, are you sure these are Mike Applebee’s dental records? | Ethan 你确定这些 是Mike Applebee的牙齿记录吗 |
[06:05] | Yeah. Why? | 确定 怎么了 |
[06:05] | Mike Applebee had all of his wisdom teeth removed. | Mike Applebee的智齿都拔掉了 |
[06:09] | That guy in there… he still has his. | 这里这个人的…还都在 |
[06:14] | This is not Mike Applebee. | 他不是Mike Applebee |
[06:42] | Thanks. I’ll let her know. | 谢了 我会告诉她的 |
[06:45] | That was Sam. | 是Sam的电话 |
[06:46] | No match on John Doe’s prints in A.F.I.S. | 指纹识别系统里没有和这位无名氏匹配的 |
[06:49] | and no sign of the real Mike Applebee either. | 也没有真正的Mike Applebee的踪影 |
[06:51] | Does that look like a fracture to you? | 在你看来 这是骨折吗 |
[06:54] | Tough to say. It’s right on the suture line. | 很难说 正好在缝合线上 |
[06:57] | You think he broke his hand fighting off his attacker and then got hit in the head? | 你认为他和袭击者搏斗伤了手 然后头部被击中吗 |
[07:01] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能弄清楚 |
[07:07] | You know, relationships are hard, especially when it involves three people, and two of ’em have history. | 感情关系是复杂的 尤其是牵扯到的三个人中 两个人是有婚史的 |
[07:13] | And suddenly we’re not talking about the Applebees anymore. | 怎么话题突然就不是Applebee了 |
[07:17] | What is on your mind, Curtis? | 你想说什么 Curtis |
[07:18] | I want you to know that 99.9% of the time, when it comes to you, I’m gonna side with Kate. | 我想说 在你的事上 我有99.9%的时候是站在Kate一边的 |
[07:25] | But on her decision to date your ex, I think she’s wrong. | 但是我认为她和你前夫约会是错的 |
[07:28] | Like, Michael Jordan playing baseball kind of wrong. | 就像迈克尔・乔丹改打棒球那样的错 |
[07:31] | Wow. We actually agree on something… | 哇 我们竟然达成共识了 |
[07:34] | 0.1% of the time. | 0.1%的几率呢 |
[07:37] | So keep that in mind when I say this. | 所以我的话你要听进去 |
[07:40] | As deputy chief medical examiner, | 作为法医副主任 |
[07:42] | – you two need to work it out. – I am being professional. | – 你得把这个搞清楚 – 我正在尽我所能 |
[07:50] | John Doe’s cause of death… | 无名男尸的死因是… |
[07:51] | um, was carbon monoxide poisoning. | 一氧化碳中毒 |
[07:54] | Uh, his levels were 56%. | 水平达到了56% |
[07:57] | He didn’t… he didn’t stand a chance. | 他毫无存活的机会 |
[07:58] | See if you can salvage anything out of that wallet, | 你看看能不能从他的钱包里翻出点什么 |
[08:00] | help identify him. Thank you. | 来确定他的身份 拜托了 |
[08:14] | Hey. Skip Rakoski. Arson Investigation. | 嘿 我是Skip Rakoski 火灾调查局的 |
[08:18] | Oh. Peter Dunlop. M.E.’s Office. | 哦 我是Peter Dunlop 法医办公室的 |
[08:20] | Ah, so you’re the superhero, huh? | 啊 原来你就是超级大英雄啊 |
[08:23] | You look good for a guy who ran into a burning house. | 你冲进火场没咋地嘛 |
[08:25] | – Well, my shoulder’s pretty banged up. – How’s Jenna doing? | – 我的肩膀可被撞得不轻 – Jenna怎么样 |
[08:29] | Well, they’re still treating her for carbon monoxide and cyanide toxicity. | 她还在接受一氧化碳和氰化物中毒治疗 |
[08:34] | At least she’s doing better than John Doe we pulled out of the house. | 至少比我们发现的那个无名男尸强 |
[08:40] | Oh, I… I never saw him. | 我…我没有看到他 |
[08:42] | Hey, don’t beat yourself up. | 嘿 不要自责 |
[08:44] | You did more than most people would’ve. | 你比大部分的人强多了 |
[08:49] | Are those Jenna’s clothes? | 那些是Jenna的衣服吗 |
[08:51] | Uh, yeah. Dr. Hunt wanted them for evidence. | 是的 Hunt医生留它们作为证据 |
[08:54] | My boss sent me for them, too. Guess I’m too late. | 我们头儿也让我来拿 看来我晚了一步 |
[08:58] | Great minds, huh? | 英雄所见略同 是吧 |
[09:01] | I have to get back to the office. | 我得把它们带回办公室 |
[09:02] | I’ll let you know if we hear anything about the clothes. | 如果得到关于衣服的信息 我会通知你的 |
[09:04] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:08] | Hey, take it easy on that shoulder, huh? | 嘿 别太担心你的肩膀 |
[09:10] | Trust me, it’s been through worse. | 放心吧 比这更惨的我都经历过 |
[09:15] | Will you please let me go? I need to see Jenna. | 让我进去好吗 我要见Jenna |
[09:19] | Sorry, Mike. We’re not in the habit of reuniting victims with their attackers. | 抱歉 Mike 我们还不习惯 让受害人和袭击者团聚 |
[09:23] | I would never hurt Jenna. I love her. | 我再也不会伤害Jenna了 我爱她 |
[09:25] | Then why the domestic disturbance call? | 那么家庭纠纷报警是怎么回事 |
[09:32] | Last few months… | 过去的几个月… |
[09:34] | have been hard. | 很不好过 |
[09:36] | I lost my job. | 我被炒了 |
[09:38] | Jenna’s a manager at the donut spot at the Bourse… double shifts. | Jenna是证券交易所那里甜甜圈店的经理 两班倒 |
[09:43] | She started pulling away. | 她渐渐地疏远我了 |
[09:47] | She’d never come home. | 她不回家 |
[09:49] | So I call her on it, and she kicks me out. | 所以我给她打电话 但她挂了我的电话 |
[09:51] | So you went over there last night to talk some sense into her, found her with another man. | 所以你昨晚过去跟她理论 却发现她和另一个男人在一起 |
[09:56] | – Didn’t happen. – Then where were you last night? | – 没有这回事 – 那你昨晚在哪 |
[09:59] | Same place you found me… | 我在汽车旅馆… |
[10:01] | alone in my motel room, reading. | 一个人在看书 |
[10:05] | – Reading? – Yeah. | – 看书? – 是的 |
[10:08] | What’s a guy like you have on his nightstand? | 你这种人能在床头上放什么书 |
[10:16] | “The Girl Who Played With Fire”. | “玩火的女孩” |
[10:27] | The cerebral convolutions have flattened, | 大脑沟回变平了 |
[10:30] | and the tissue is markedly firm. | 而且脑组织异常僵硬 |
[10:33] | We could be looking at heat fissure. | 我们可以考虑热裂 |
[10:35] | If temps got hot enough, the expansion pressure could’ve caused the break in the temporal bone. | 如果温度够高 扩张压力能使颞骨破裂 |
[10:40] | I don’t think so. Look at that. | 我不这样认为 看这里 |
[10:44] | Hemorrhaging. | 溢血 |
[10:45] | Someone hit John Doe over the head while he was alive. | 溢血 他活着的时候 有人打了他的头 |
[10:49] | For all we know, the murder weapon could still be at the scene. | 就我们所知 凶器可能还在现场 |
[10:57] | Hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿! |
[10:58] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿! |
[11:00] | You are aware this is an active fire scene, right? | 你知道这是火灾处理现场吧 |
[11:04] | Active? | 还在处理? |
[11:05] | You’ve been here ten hours. | 你在这蹲了10个小时了 |
[11:07] | – You haven’t even left the kitchen. – Well, collecting fire evidence is a little like being on a first date. | – 连厨房都没离开过 – 收集火灾证据多少有点像第一次约会 |
[11:12] | Move too fast, you’re liable to get slapped in the face. | 太着急的话 要挨耳光的 |
[11:15] | Well, you’re in no danger of that. | 你不会有这种危险的 |
[11:17] | Ray just wants it done right so he can fire Geraldine. | Ray只是想认真 好向Geraldine开炮 |
[11:20] | Who is Geraldine? | Geraldine是谁 |
[11:21] | Show her the picture, Ray. | 把她照片亮出来 Ray |
[11:25] | You’re gonna love this. | 你会喜欢的 |
[11:28] | Meet Geraldine, my cannon. | 认识下Geraldine 我的榴弹炮 |
[11:32] | I… I know, but when I close a case, | 我…我明白 但是每当我结束一个案子 |
[11:34] | I like to light her up to celebrate. | 我喜欢点燃她庆祝一下 |
[11:35] | She’s smaller than a bread box, but she packs one hell of a wallop. | 她比面包机还小 但力道十足 |
[11:39] | Well, some people think size doesn’t matter. | 有些人不在乎尺寸大小 |
[11:43] | Skip, will you show the doctor what we’ve figured out, please? | Skip 请你给医生展示一下我们的发现 |
[11:46] | The point of origin is this old refrigerator. | 起火点是这台老式的冰箱 |
[11:49] | They kept alcohol on top. We found this broken vodka bottle. | 顶上摆放了酒 我们找到了伏特加的碎酒瓶 |
[11:53] | Dust and debris collect behind the refrigerator, you add alcohol to the mix and… | 冰箱后面积了灰尘 加点酒精混合 |
[11:56] | And then just a little spark from an old compressor and bam, you got yourself a fire. | 只要老压缩机蹦出个火星 火就着起来了 |
[12:00] | This wasn’t an accident. | 这不是一起意外事故 |
[12:02] | Really? Well, what do you think happened? | 是吗 那么你认为发生什么了 |
[12:05] | Our John Doe was hit over the head premortem. | 受害者在死前头部受到撞击 |
[12:10] | That was intentional. | 是蓄意的 |
[12:11] | I’m guessing that the fire was intentional, too. | 我猜那场火灾也是有预谋的 |
[12:13] | Did you find a murder weapon yet? | 你看到凶器没有 |
[12:15] | Not just yet, but we haven’t made it into the living room. | 没有 但是我们还没有查过客厅 |
[12:19] | Well, I’m no M.E., but this looks like heat fissure. | 虽然我不是法医 但是这看起来像是热裂 |
[12:24] | You have seen heat fissure, haven’t you? | 你看出是热裂了 对吧 |
[12:28] | Oh, you’re right. | 你说对了 |
[12:29] | You’re no M.E. | 你不是法医 |
[12:33] | Look, I’ve got six open cases, | 听着 我有六个案子要处理 |
[12:35] | including a serial arsonist who’s been targeting toy stores, | 包括一个目标是玩具店的连环纵火犯 |
[12:38] | so how about you cut me a little slack, okay? | 让我消停一会儿行吗 |
[12:41] | I came here looking for a murder weapon, which may or may not be in this house. | 我来这里是找凶器的 它可能在这所房子里 |
[12:44] | The sooner you get out of my way, the sooner you can fire your little cannon off. | 你越早提供方便给我 就能越早点燃你的炮 |
[12:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:00] | Look who I found applying for a job at engine 16. | 看看谁打算去消防局供职 |
[13:02] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[13:03] | – Oh, uh, whoa. – Ohh! How’s the shoulder? | – 哇哦 – 哦! 你肩膀怎么样了 |
[13:05] | I’ll survive. These are for you. Jenna’s clothes. | 会痊愈的 这些是Jenna的衣服 给你的 |
[13:08] | – She’s still unconscious. – Great. I will get Curtis to process them for trace. | – 她还昏迷不醒 – 太好了 我会让Curtis留着做痕迹调查的 |
[13:11] | Maybe we can find a connection to Mike Applebee. | 没准我们能找出和Mike Applebee之间的联系 |
[13:13] | Oh, we may already have. | 没准我们已经有了 |
[13:14] | A search of his motel room turned up this. | 在对他旅馆房间的搜查中发现了这个 |
[13:18] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[13:19] | Book weight. | 镇纸 |
[13:21] | Okay. Size and shape are consistent with the wound. | 很好 大小和形状都与伤口吻合 |
[13:25] | I’m not too sure about the heft. | 但是我不太确定重量是否合适 |
[13:26] | Oh, believe me, a blow to the temple with the weighted end could definitely incapacitate someone. | 相信我 重的那端打在太阳穴上肯定小命不保 |
[13:31] | Peter? | |
[13:32] | I’ll have forensics take a look. Welcome back, huh? | 我让鉴定科去看一下 我的回归大礼 是吧 |
[13:35] | – You’re my hero. – Parade’s over, pal. | – 你是我的英雄 – 游行结束 老兄 |
[13:46] | So Megan’s ex? Really? | Megan的前夫? 真的吗? |
[13:48] | Not gonna happen, Ethan. | 别指望我告诉你 Ethan |
[13:51] | Dr. Hunt. | Hunt医生 |
[13:53] | Dr. Murphy. | Murphy医生 |
[13:55] | Did you finish your rapid touch prep yet? | 你的快速一摸摸完了吗 |
[14:00] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[14:01] | I think I left something in a place that isn’t here, so… | 我觉得我把东西忘在了什么地方… |
[14:03] | it’s fine, Ethan. And, no, John Doe’s bone tissue needs to decalcify for another half-hour. | 没关系 Ethan 还没有 无名男骨组织的脱钙处理还需要半个小时 |
[14:08] | – Did you find anything that could be our blunt force trauma weapon? – Maybe, but believe it or not, | – 你找到我们的钝器伤武器了吗 – 有可能 但是你相信吗 |
[14:12] | Ray Easton is still processing the scene. | Ray Easton还在处理案发现场 |
[14:15] | That man is a pain in my ass. | 这个人太让我头大了 |
[14:18] | Hmm. A lot of people say the same thing about you. | 嗯 很多人也是这么看你的 |
[14:23] | So is it gonna be like this from now on? | 你们准备一直这么都下去么 |
[14:27] | Why do you ask me? | 关我什么事 |
[14:28] | She’s the one who decided to date my ex-husband. | 是她要跟我的前夫谈恋爱的 |
[14:30] | Ask her. | 所以你问她去吧 |
[14:32] | So our John Doe’s wallet… | 这是无名尸的钱包 |
[14:34] | I found this tucked deep inside. | 在最底层我找到了这个 |
[14:37] | Not much was salvageable in the way of identification, | 没有找到太多可以证明身份的东西 |
[14:41] | but I was able to get something from inside the leather where a credit card… left an impression. | 但是在皮革内里的地方 我找到了一个…信用卡印 |
[14:47] | Okay. It just needs to scan. | 好 只需要扫描一下 |
[14:50] | This is pretty cool, right? | 我厉害吧 |
[14:53] | “Families…” | “家庭… |
[14:55] | “…reconnected.” | …重聚” |
[15:04] | I’m so sorry, Ms. Armstrong. | 对不起 Armstrong女士 |
[15:05] | Had I known that Ben was in the house, | 如果我知道Ben当时在房子里 |
[15:07] | I would’ve tried to save him. | 我肯定会救他的 |
[15:11] | Ben and I started “Families Reconnected” | Ben和我推广”家庭重聚”计划 |
[15:14] | to reunite adopted children with their birth parents. | 是为了帮被收养的孩子找到亲生父母 |
[15:18] | We were our own best advertisement. | 我们俩就是这个计划最好的招牌 |
[15:22] | I gave Ben up for adoption when I was 21. | 我在21岁时把Ben送人收养 |
[15:25] | 30 years later, he found me. | 30年后他找到了我 |
[15:29] | I lost him once as a baby and to lose him again… | 在他还是个婴儿的时候 我失去过他但现在我又再次失去… |
[15:36] | Um, was Jenna Applebee a client? | Jenna Applebee是你的客户吗 |
[15:39] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[15:42] | She left a message at the office. | 她给我的办公室留了言 |
[15:43] | She was distraught. | 她当时很狂乱 |
[15:45] | Ben must’ve gone over to talk to her. | 所以Ben觉得需要跟她谈谈 |
[15:47] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[15:47] | Her birth father, Daniel Robinson. | 她的生父 Daniel Robinson |
[15:50] | We found him living in Center City. | 我们找到他住在城中 |
[15:54] | Two days ago, Ben went to his home. | 两天前 Ben去了他家 |
[15:56] | It didn’t go well. | 但是事情进展并不顺利 |
[15:59] | Mr. Robinson… | Robinson先生 |
[16:01] | …closed the door on Ben’s hand. | 把门摔倒Ben的手上 |
[16:06] | You don’t think that Daniel Robinson had something to do with this? | 你不觉得Daniel Robinson跟这事儿有关么 |
[16:11] | Um, I’m afraid it’s too soon to know, but I promise, we’ll… we’ll find out. | 呃…我们目前还说不好 但是我们会尽快查出来的 |
[16:17] | Daniel Robinson… | |
[16:18] | chair of the Chemistry Department at Penn Hill College. | Penn Hill大学的化学系主任 |
[16:20] | Wife Carol. Daughter Emily. | 妻子Carol 女儿Emily |
[16:22] | – 2-story house on Rittenhouse Square. – The perfect life. | – 在Rittenhouse广场有栋两层的房子 – 完美的生活 |
[16:26] | Until Ben showed up talking about Jenna. | 直到Ben出现跟他谈起Jenna |
[16:27] | Yeah, but Daniel doesn’t want to hear about it. | 嗯 但是Daniel不想谈这件事 |
[16:29] | He slams the door on Ben’s hand. What a guy. | 他甚至把门摔倒Ben的手上 什么人啊 |
[16:32] | – All right. This was two days ago? – That’s right. | – 嗯 这是两天前的事? – 是的 |
[16:34] | That’s consistent with the age of his injuries. | 这跟他手伤的时间吻合 |
[16:36] | But just because this Daniel Robinson didn’t want a relationship with Jenna doesn’t mean he wanted her dead. | 但是Daniel Robinson不愿谈起Jenna 不代表他就想她死 |
[16:41] | Somebody did. | 有人想 |
[16:42] | All I can guarantee you is that Ben didn’t injure his hand fighting off an attacker. | 唯一能确定的是Ben的手伤 不是因为自卫造成的 |
[16:48] | One thing’s for sure. If Daniel Robinson did do this, | 这是肯定的 如果Daniel Robinson是凶手的话 |
[16:50] | he’s gonna get a lot more than his hand slammed in the door. | 他的伤肯定比手被门夹到严重得多 |
[16:53] | Peter Dunlop. | |
[16:56] | Based on what? | 有什么根据 |
[17:01] | They just arrested Mike Applebee. | 他们刚逮捕了Mike Applebee |
[17:19] | How could you arrest Mike Applebee before even talking to Daniel Robinson? | 现在抓Mike Applebee干什么 你们甚至还没有跟Daniel Robinson谈过 |
[17:22] | Mike Applebee has motive as a jealous husband. | Mike Applebee是个嫉妒心强烈的丈夫 他有动机 |
[17:24] | He has no alibi, and we have forensic evidence that directly ties him to the crime. | 他没有不在场证明 而且我们还有法医证据证明他和该案有关 |
[17:29] | Forensics on the book weight were inconclusive. | 法证也有不确定性 |
[17:31] | But the vodka bottle we recovered came back from the lab. | 但是我们找到的伏特加瓶刚做过化验 |
[17:34] | – Applebee’s prints are all over it. – He used to live there. | – 上面满是Applebee的指纹 – 他在那儿住过 |
[17:37] | His prints could’ve gotten on that bottle months ago. | 指纹可能是几个月前的 |
[17:39] | Or they got there the night of the fire. Applebee’s prints were the only ones on the bottle. | – 也可能是火灾当晚的 – 瓶子上只有Applebee的指纹 |
[17:43] | Look, you’re the one who insisted that the fire wasn’t an accident. | 是你坚持说火灾不是意外的 |
[17:46] | I thought you’d have been happy we nailed someone for it. | 我以为你会为我们抓到人感到高兴呢 |
[17:48] | Not if you got the wrong guy. | 但是你们抓错人了 |
[17:50] | You know what I find puzzling? | 你知道让我搞不懂的地方在哪儿吗 |
[17:53] | Is why we’re all justifying ourselves to you. | 为什么我们都要向你为自己辩护 |
[17:55] | And yet still not succeeding. Hmm. | 然而还是不成功 |
[17:57] | Daniel Robinson is a chemistry professor. | Daniel Robinson是名化学系教授 |
[18:00] | He knows about combustible materials. | 他很懂可燃物 |
[18:01] | Jenna Applebee is the daughter that he never wanted, so she comes back into his life, | Jenna Applebee是他遗弃的女儿 现在又突然出现在他生活中 |
[18:05] | – and then she ends up in the hospital. – The vodka was the accelerant. | – 然后她就进了医院 – 伏特加就是催化剂 |
[18:08] | Applebee’s prints are the only ones on the bottle. | 瓶子上只有Applebee的指纹 |
[18:10] | – My line of work, that’s a smoking gun. – You weren’t in that house. | – 对我来说 这就是铁证 – 你当时不在房子里 |
[18:14] | When I got to Jenna, she called me “dad”. | 当我找到Jenna的时候 她叫我爸爸 |
[18:19] | Try explaining that, huh? | 你说说看 |
[18:23] | Did you know about that? | 这你知道吗 |
[18:26] | No. | 不 |
[18:41] | Looks like Daniel Robinson does very well for himself. | 看来Daniel Robinson活得很好 |
[18:45] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[18:47] | The car ride over was quiet enough. | 刚才一路上你都不说话 |
[18:49] | I’m sorry. This is all getting a little too personal. | 不好意思 这问题有点过于私人了 |
[18:51] | Well, that’s understandable. | 是啊 但是可以理解 |
[18:53] | You pulled Jenna out of burning building. | 你把Jenna救出了火场 |
[18:56] | But withholding evidence? | 但是保留证据? |
[18:59] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[19:01] | I know what it’s like to wonder about your birth parents, because I wondered about mine for years. | 我知道想找到亲身父母是什么感觉 因为我也是这样 |
[19:05] | Excuse me? You were adopted? | 什么 你是被收养的? |
[19:10] | Before my dad died, he gave me a sealed envelope. | 我爸爸死之前 给了我一个密封的信封 |
[19:14] | Inside was information about my birth parents. | 里面是我亲生父母的信息 |
[19:17] | All I had to do was look, | 我只要看一眼就什么都知道了 |
[19:18] | but I… I couldn’t. | 但是我做不到 |
[19:22] | So I put it in his coffin, and I said good-bye. | 所以我就把信封和他一起埋葬了 挥别一切 |
[19:27] | You know, I thought that after I’d buried my father that all those questions were behind me… | 你知道吗 我以为埋葬了 就什么问题都没有了 |
[19:33] | who I was, where I came from, and… | 我是谁 从哪儿来 还有… |
[19:38] | Take it from me. | 相信我 |
[19:41] | Just because you bury your father, the questions don’t get buried with him. | 不会因为你把信封和你父亲一起埋了 那些问题就会消失的 |
[19:46] | Hey, you’re not the only one who gets to make annoying personal observations. | 嘿 不是只有你一个人会这么自寻烦恼 |
[19:51] | I guess not. | 我知道 |
[19:54] | Fancy. | 很好 |
[19:57] | I’m glad that you feel like you can talk to me. I am. | 很高兴你愿意对我敞开心扉 真的 |
[20:00] | But if Daniel Robinson is here, maybe I should do the talking? | 但如果Daniel Robinson在的话 还是我来说吧 |
[20:04] | Knock yourself out. | 你自便 |
[20:11] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:12] | Hi. I’m Dr. Megan Hunt, with the Medical Examiner’s Office. | 嗨 我是法医办公室的Megan Hunt医生 |
[20:16] | Is Daniel Robinson here? | Daniel Robinson在吗 |
[20:18] | Yeah. Uh, dad, there’s some doctor here to see you. | 在 爸爸 这里有个医生要见你 |
[20:22] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[20:24] | We’re here about Jenna Applebee. | 我们来是为了Jenna Applebee的事 |
[20:27] | We know she’s your daughter. | 我们知道她是你女儿 |
[20:31] | We also know Ben Dupres came here to tell you that Jenna wanted to see you. | 我们也知道Ben Dupres来过这儿 告诉你Jenna想见你 |
[20:35] | I told that guy to forget he’d ever found me. | 我告诉那个人说就装作没找到我 |
[20:37] | Was that before or after you smashed his hand in the front door? | 那是在你把他的手夹到门里之前还是之后 |
[20:40] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[20:42] | – The fire that killed him wasn’t. – He’s dead? | – 但烧死他的大火不是意外 – 他死了? |
[20:43] | Jenna’s in I.C.U. at Franklin Hospital for cyanide poisoning and smoke inhalation because somebody | Jenna现在因氰化物中毒和烟雾吸入 在富兰克林医院的重症监护病房躺着 |
[20:48] | set fire to her house. Do you know anything about that? | 有人放火烧她的房子 你知道这事吗 |
[20:52] | I’ve never been there. I was very clear. | 我从没去过她家 我是清白的 |
[20:53] | I didn’t want any contact with Jenna, | 我不想和Jenna有任何联系 |
[20:55] | – but then she showed up here last night. – Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | – 但是她昨晚出现了在我家门口 – 等等 |
[20:59] | Jenna was here? | Jenna来了你家? |
[21:02] | She said that she needed to talk to me, | 她说她需要跟我谈谈 |
[21:04] | that she’d taken the train all the way from Olney, | 说她大老远地从Olney坐火车过来 |
[21:07] | that the least I could do was give her some answers. | 至少我应该给她一个答案 |
[21:09] | And you sent her packing, right? | 然后你赶走她了 是吗 |
[21:10] | I asked her to respect my decision and to leave my family alone. | 我请她尊重我的决定并不要来骚扰我的家人 |
[21:14] | Now that may seem heartless to you, but my wife would never understand. | 你听起来可能觉得我冷血无情 但我妻子不会理解这件事的 |
[21:20] | Sounds like you got a lot to lose, Professor. | 听上去你很患得患失啊 教授 |
[21:22] | I didn’t harm Jenna… | 我没有伤害Jenna |
[21:24] | or Ben Dupres. | 或者Ben Dupres |
[21:26] | Now please just leave me alone. | 现在请走吧 |
[21:34] | I didn’t get anything off of Jenna’s clothes that points to a suspect, | 我没能从Jenna的衣服上得到什么可疑的证据 |
[21:38] | – just a bunch of toxic trace materials. – Poor girl. | – 只有一些毒物的痕迹残留 – 可怜的姑娘 |
[21:41] | She was just trying to figure out where she came from. | 她只是想知道她的身世 |
[21:44] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[21:46] | Her doctors don’t know if she’s gonna wake up, | 医生不知道她是否能够醒来 |
[21:47] | – but at least she still has a chance. – Yeah. | – 但至少她还有机会 – 是啊 |
[21:49] | – What’s that? – The bottom of Jenna’s shoe. | – 这是什么 – Jenna的鞋底 |
[21:52] | I’m using it as a timeline to trace her last day. | 我用来判断她昨天行踪的时间点 |
[21:55] | First there are traces of a chelator, disodium ethanoldiglycinate, | 首先上面有一种螯合剂 二钠乙醇 |
[21:59] | typically found in commercial floor cleaners. | 通常用在商用地板清洁剂里 |
[22:02] | Probably from the doughnut shop where she worked. | 可能来自于她工作的甜甜圈店里 |
[22:04] | And on top of that, I found this clay pebble… | 然后我发现了这个粘土卵石 |
[22:08] | the kind people use to decorate froufrou gardens. | 通常是装饰小花园用的 |
[22:12] | Daniel Robinson had pebbles like this lining his walkway, | Daniel Robinson家的走道上就是这种卵石 |
[22:15] | which confirms that Jenna was there. | 这证明了Jenna确实去过那里 |
[22:19] | Did she step in paint? | 她踩到过油漆吗 |
[22:20] | Yeah. Alkyd resin. | 嗯 醇酸树脂 |
[22:22] | City traffic paint. | 城市交通线用的 |
[22:25] | So she leaves Daniel’s. | 就是说她离开Daniel家之后 |
[22:26] | On her way to the station, she steps in wet paint. | 再去地铁站的路上踩到了湿油漆 |
[22:32] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[22:33] | Jenna Applebee is dead. | Jenna Applebee死了 |
[22:59] | You did everything you could, Peter. | 你已经尽力了 Peter |
[23:01] | Tell that to Louisa Armstrong. | 这话跟Louisa Armstrong说 |
[23:04] | Her son is dead, and we still don’t know why, | 她儿子死了 我们却还查不出原因 |
[23:06] | and now Jenna. | 现在Jenna也死了 |
[23:09] | I can handle this one myself. | 她的尸体我自己处理 |
[23:11] | Get out of here. | 你出去吧 |
[23:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:18] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[23:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:26] | Smell this. | 闻这个 |
[23:28] | Not a chance. | 打死我也不闻 |
[23:34] | It smells like bitter almonds. | 闻起来像苦杏仁 |
[23:36] | Hydrogen cyanide. | 氰化氢 |
[23:38] | If you and that button nose of yours can smell the cyanide, | 如果你用鼻子都能闻出来是氰化氢 |
[23:41] | why did we pay for a rush on Jenna’s tox? | 我们还花钱给Jenna做毒理测试干什么 |
[23:48] | Her cyanide level was lethal. | 她摄入的氰化物是致命的 |
[23:50] | Didn’t the hospital give her 100% oxygen? | 医院给她用纯氧了吗 |
[23:52] | They administered hydroxocobalamin, too. | 他们还给她注射了羟钴胺素 |
[23:54] | She was responding. | 她当时有好转的 |
[23:56] | If the treatment was working, why is her cyanide level so high? | 如果治疗有效 为什么她的氰化物水平还这么高 |
[24:00] | Someone gave her cyanide in the hospital. | 有人在医院给她注射了氰化物 |
[24:09] | You want to tell me how Mike Applebee poisoned his wife from a holding cell? | 你说说看Mike Applebee在蹲号子的时候 是怎么去毒害他老婆的 |
[24:13] | We made a mistake, all right? | 我们抓错人了好吧 |
[24:15] | Bud’s releasing him now. | Bud正要放了他 |
[24:18] | I spoke with Skip already. | 我已经跟Skip谈过了 |
[24:19] | Ray’s in Lancaster working on a case. He’s on his way back. | Ray在Lancaster处理一件案子 他正在赶回来 |
[24:23] | Whoever did this was counting on cyanide being overlooked | 下毒的人肯定指望我们忽略氰化物 |
[24:25] | because Jenna had already been exposed to it in the fire. | 因为火灾的时候Jenna就摄入了很多 |
[24:28] | Now might be a good time for you guys to pay Daniel Robinson a visit. | 现在你们大概可以去 拜访一下Daniel Robinson了 |
[24:31] | Yeah, but how did Daniel know about the cyanide poisoning in the first place? | 好 但是Daniel是怎么知道 她氰化物中毒这件事的 |
[24:36] | I, uh, told him about Jenna’s condition when Megan and I went to see him at his house. | 我和Megan去他家找他的时候说了Jenna的情况 |
[24:42] | Well, hospital security sent over hours of surveillance of the hallway outside Jenna’s room. | 医院保安把Jenna房间走廊上的监控录像 都发过来了 |
[24:48] | It’s just gonna take a while to get through it, though. | 但要花些时间才能看完 |
[24:50] | I found cyanide in Jenna’s I.V. port. | 我在Jenna的静脉输液管中发现了氰化物 |
[24:52] | Given the lethal level in her blood, she would have been dead in about an hour. | 根据她血液中的致命含量 她可能是输液后一个小时后死去的 |
[24:56] | Counting back from time of death, the killer would’ve been in her room… | 从死亡时间倒推 凶手出现在她房间的时间 |
[25:01] | between 4:00 and 6:00 P.M. | 应该在下午4到6点之间 |
[25:03] | If you guys need another set of eyes… | 如果你们需要帮忙的话… |
[25:05] | Well, Skip said he could help out, too. | 嗯 Skip也说他来帮忙 |
[25:07] | He’ll be here in an hour. | 他大概一小时后到 |
[25:08] | Have fun. | 好好干 |
[25:12] | Did the hospital note head trauma? | 医院列出头部创伤了吗 |
[25:15] | Uh… yep. | 嗯 |
[25:17] | Blunt force trauma | 钝器伤 |
[25:19] | to the temporal region. | 在颞部 |
[25:21] | Maybe something fell on her in the fire? | 可能火灾中什么东西掉下来砸到她了? |
[25:23] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[25:24] | If somebody subdued Ben, they probably did the same to Jenna. | 如果有人袭击了Ben 也许也袭击了Jenna |
[25:28] | Wheel him over here, will ya? | 把他推过来好吗 |
[25:29] | Yep. | 好 |
[25:40] | Those are completely different wound patterns. | 这两个伤口完全不同 |
[25:42] | – Uh, two different weapons? – Doesn’t make sense. | – 呃…两种不同的武器吗 – 说不通啊 |
[25:45] | Why use one on Ben and a different one on Jenna? | 为什么对付Ben和Jenna要用两种不同的武器 |
[25:47] | Any progress? | 有进展吗 |
[25:55] | There is some material in the wound. | 伤口里有异物 |
[26:01] | – I need you to… – Test it? | – 我需要你… – 化验吗 |
[26:02] | – Yes. Yes. – Sure. Yeah. Oh, uh, sorry. | – 是的 – 当然了 哦 不好意思 |
[26:09] | Early night? | 这么早就走了? |
[26:10] | I’ll have my cell with me if you need me. | 我带着手机 有事找我 |
[26:12] | Let me guess. The ballet? | 让我猜猜 芭蕾舞? |
[26:17] | I know that Todd’s firm has box seats at the academy. | 我知道Todd的律所在学院里有包厢 |
[26:22] | Actually, we’re going to a gallery opening. | 实际上我们是要去画廊开幕酒会 |
[26:24] | He can be charming. | 他可以很迷人的 |
[26:31] | Todd is a good man. | Todd是个好男人 |
[26:34] | Let’s just leave it at charming. | 别再说了 |
[26:40] | Look, I’m sorry. I know this is hard for you. | 听着 我很抱歉 我知道这对你来说很难接受 |
[26:45] | But this relationship is happening, and the sooner you can come to terms with it, the better. | 但是我们恋爱了 你早点接受这个事实更好 |
[27:09] | From the donut spot, in honor of Jenna. | 甜甜圈店送来的 悼念Jenna |
[27:13] | My favorite is the Bavarian cream. | 我最喜欢巴伐利亚奶油味的 |
[27:15] | It’s the best in the city, bar none. | 这毫无疑问是城里最好吃的甜甜圈 |
[27:17] | Good call. | 确实 |
[27:25] | Heard you used to be a cop. | 听说你当过警察 |
[27:28] | How’d you end up in the M.E.’s office? | 那你怎么去了法医办公室 |
[27:31] | I got shot, so all that time in rehab, | 我中枪了 然后在康复处时 |
[27:34] | I realized that I enjoyed medicine. | 我发现自己喜欢药物 |
[27:36] | Working in the M.E.’s office is the best of both worlds. | 在法医办公室工作最好不过 |
[27:39] | – How about you? – I got Ray to blame. | – 你呢 – 我得怪Ray |
[27:42] | He kinda took me under his wing at the Fire Academy. | 他在消防学校时太护着我了 |
[27:45] | The instructors started calling me Skip Easton. | 教官们都开始叫我Skip Easton了 |
[27:48] | The guy basically adopted me, and we’ve been like family ever since. | 他收养了我 我们一直亲如一家 |
[27:58] | Did you see that? | 你看见没? |
[28:00] | What? Daniel Robinson? | 什么? Daniel Robinson? |
[28:02] | No. | 不是 |
[28:06] | Daniel Robinson’s daughter… Emily. | Daniel Robinson的女儿…Emily |
[28:20] | We watched over three hours of surveillance video. | 我们看了长达3小时的监控录像 |
[28:23] | Only one person had no business being there. | 只有一个人不该在那儿 |
[28:25] | You. | 就是你 |
[28:26] | And Jenna died of cyanide poisoning. | 而且Jenna死于氰化物中毒 |
[28:30] | Now cyanide is difficult to come by. | 现在氰化物很不好找 |
[28:32] | Well, unless your dad has a chem lab. | 除非你老爸有个化学试验室 |
[28:34] | I didn’t poison Jenna. | 我没有给Jenna下毒 |
[28:37] | When she showed up at my house that night, my dad didn’t know I was home. | 她那天去我家时 我爸不知道我在家 |
[28:41] | I… I heard them talk. | 我听到了他们的谈话 |
[28:43] | He was such a jerk to her. | 爸爸对她很不友善 |
[28:46] | I thought, you know, maybe if I showed up at the hospital, | 我觉得 也许我去医院看看她 |
[28:49] | I could bring her some peace. | 可以给她点安慰 |
[28:52] | “Bring her some peace”? That’s all you’ve got? | “给她点安慰”? 这就是你的理由? |
[28:56] | I swear! | 我发誓! |
[29:00] | I wanted a sister my whole life. | 我一直都想有个姐姐 |
[29:04] | I… I tried to talk to her that night at the house. | 我那晚试图想和她好好谈谈 |
[29:08] | But she just… | 可是她… |
[29:10] | took off running toward Anderson Park, crying. | 中途哭着离开 跑去安德森公园了 |
[29:30] | My daughter didn’t do this. | 我女儿是清白的 |
[29:32] | I don’t understand why you won’t leave us alone. | 我不懂你们为何不放过我们 |
[29:34] | What, just like you wanted Jenna and Ben to leave you alone? | 就像你当初让Jenna和Ben放过你们? |
[29:37] | You have no right to judge me. | 你没权利指责我 |
[29:50] | Why did you give Jenna up? | 你为什么要丢弃Jenna? |
[29:55] | Because I was 17 and completely unprepared for the responsibility. | 因为我当年才17岁 还没准备好当父亲 |
[30:02] | Jenna’s mother wanted to leave her in a gas station bathroom. | Jenna的妈妈本想把她丢在加油站的洗手间 |
[30:10] | I brought her to the police station. | 我把她带到了警局 |
[30:13] | I spent the last money I had on a T-shirt | 我用仅剩的那点钱给她买了件T恤 |
[30:16] | and, uh, and a toy, | 还有一个玩具 |
[30:20] | and I left her there with a stuffed animal, | 我把一个绒毛玩偶放在她身边 |
[30:23] | so she wouldn’t be alone. | 这样她就不会孤单了 |
[30:28] | Was that toy a stuffed turtle? | 是个海龟玩偶吗? |
[30:33] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[30:39] | Because when I found Jenna in the fire, she was holding it. | 因为我在火海中发现Jenna时 她正抱着呢 |
[30:44] | Of all her possessions, that’s the one thing that she tried to save. | 她不顾其他的财物 只保护着那个玩偶 |
[30:49] | She kept it with her all these years? | 她这些年一直都留着? |
[30:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:54] | I just wish you’d given her the chance to tell you herself. | 我真希望你当初给了她机会让她亲口告诉你 |
[31:16] | Where’s Bud? | Bud呢? |
[31:17] | He’s at South Station with Septa Security | 他在南火车站询问运输局的保安 |
[31:20] | trying to see whether or not Jenna was at the train station the night of the fire. | 想查清火灾那晚Jenna有没有去过火车站 |
[31:23] | So what are we doing here? | 那我们来这儿干嘛? |
[31:25] | Well, to the west is Anderson Park. | 西边就是安德森公园 |
[31:26] | To the east, South Station. | 东边就是南火车站 |
[31:28] | Emily Robinson said Jenna went towards the park. | Emily Robinson说Jenna跑去了公园 |
[31:32] | – Okay. – We know Jenna took the train to Daniel’s house. | – 好吧 – 我们知道Jenna坐火车去了Daniel的家 |
[31:36] | Now she would’ve had to take the 8:46 train back | 然后就得坐8:46那班火车回去 |
[31:39] | in order for Peter to find her in the living room. | 然后Peter才会在客厅救下她 |
[31:41] | Which means either Emily got it wrong or… | 也就是说 要么Emily说错了 |
[31:44] | Or somebody gave Jenna a ride home. | 要么Jenna搭了某人的车回家 |
[31:49] | I wonder what happened here. | 这里发生了什么事 |
[31:51] | Hmm. Fire? | 哼 火灾吧? |
[31:53] | Ray said he was looking for somebody who’s been torching toy stores. | Ray说他正在查一起玩具店纵火案 |
[31:58] | And Jenna stepped in wet paint. | 而且Jenna踩到了未干的油漆 |
[32:04] | She was here. | 她来过这里 |
[32:07] | Let’s take a look inside, shall we? | 我们进去看看吧 |
[32:19] | You want to tell us what happened here? | 能告诉我们这里发生什么事了吗? |
[32:21] | Uh, it’s just a small electrical fire. | 用电不当引起的一场小火灾 |
[32:22] | Looks like your sprinklers went off. Did P.F.D. respond? | 貌似你的洒水器都坏了 消防队来过没? |
[32:25] | It was such a small fire. Uh, no need for firefighters. | 只是场小火 没必要惊动消防队 |
[32:29] | Besides, when I got here, the sprinklers had already, uh, put it out. | 而且我赶到这儿的时候 洒水器已经把火浇灭了 |
[32:33] | Something wrong? | 有什么不对吗? |
[32:36] | We should call Ray. | 我们得通知Ray |
[32:43] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[32:46] | Uh, looks… | 好像… |
[32:48] | looks like a cannon fuse. | 好像是榴弹炮保险丝 |
[32:56] | A Cannon fuse? | 榴弹炮保险丝? |
[32:57] | Yeah, you know, for, um, hobby rockets, that sort of thing. | 没错 火箭爱好者的必备物品 |
[33:00] | – But I don’t carry those here in my store. – What? | – 但我没往店里带过这玩意儿 – 怎么了? |
[33:02] | Ray Easton has a cannon. | Ray Easton有榴弹炮 |
[33:06] | Geraldine. He fires it off to celebrate closing a case. | Geraldine 他放榴弹炮来庆祝结案 |
[33:09] | Are you trying to tell me Ray did this? | 你是说这都是Ray干的? |
[33:11] | Maybe he’s such a good arson investigator because he’s the one lighting the damn fire. | 也许他之所以是一名出色的火灾侦查员 是因为他就是纵火者 |
[33:29] | Has anyone even seen Ray Easton’s fire evidence? | 有人见过Ray Easton查到的火灾证据吗? |
[33:33] | When I got to the Applebee house, | 我去Applebee家的时候 |
[33:35] | he would not let me move Ben’s body until he worked the scene by himself, | 他亲自处理现场前 都不让我碰尸体 |
[33:39] | and then he dragged his heels when he was processing the rest of the house. | 之后侦查其余房间时就拖拖拉拉的 |
[33:42] | You’re talking about the P.F.D.’s most decorated arson investigator. | 他是消防队最优秀的火灾侦查员 |
[33:45] | I’m not gonna bring him in based on your hunch and a half-burnt piece of string. | 我可不会因为你这些蹩脚的理由逮捕他 |
[33:49] | – You arrested Mike Applebee over a broken vodka bottle. – And I was wrong! | – 那你还错捕了Mike Applebee呢 – 我搞错了! |
[33:53] | Excuse me if I don’t want to repeat the experience. | 所以请理解我不想再错一次 |
[33:55] | All right, how about you worry about Jenna Applebee instead of yourself? | 好吧 那你能否为Jenna Applebee多想想? |
[33:58] | Dr. Hunt’s helped you close more than a few cases. | Hunt医生已经帮你破过不少案子 |
[34:00] | I wouldn’t be so quick to discount what she says. | 我是不会草率驳回她意见的 |
[34:04] | Now what about the blunt force trauma weapon? | 查出导致钝器伤的凶器没? |
[34:06] | Can you connect that to Ray Easton? | 和Ray Easton有没有关系? |
[34:08] | I recovered some trace from Jenna’s wound. | 我又从Jenna的伤口里找到了一些痕迹 |
[34:10] | Uh, Ethan verified that it’s leather, | Ethan已经证实是皮革 |
[34:12] | but Jenna’s wound and Ben’s are very different, | 但Jenna的伤和Ben的伤大不一样 |
[34:15] | so we’re looking for one leather-bound weapon | 所以我们正在寻找可能造成 |
[34:18] | that can create two different impressions | 两种伤口外观的皮制凶器 |
[34:20] | and is approximately the same size as Mike Applebee’s book weight. | 并且重量与Mike Applebee的镇纸相当 |
[34:24] | I don’t know what that is. | 我也不知道是啥 |
[34:27] | I do. | 我知道 |
[34:31] | It’s a sap. | 是皮短棒 |
[34:32] | It gets passed down through cop families. | 在警察世家中流传 |
[34:35] | Can I see that? | 我能看看吗? |
[34:39] | Nothing is better to protect yourself in a close-range fight. | 在近距离打斗中这东西最好使了 |
[34:42] | Or to knock someone out before you start a fire. | 或者在纵火前给别人两下子 |
[34:46] | Ray comes from a cop family, right? | Ray是来自警察世家吧? |
[34:49] | So maybe he has a sap as well. | 那他也许会有 |
[34:52] | Didn’t you say you worked with his father in the Badlands? | 你不是说你和他爸在Badlands共事过么? |
[34:54] | Yeah. He had a sap. | 没错 他有 |
[34:58] | Make a call. | 去联系他吧 |
[35:00] | I’ll inform the mayor and the fire chief so they don’t get blindsided by this. | 我得通知市长和消防部长 和他们通通气 |
[35:03] | While you guys talk to the big fish, I’ll reach out to, uh, Skip | 你们去和上边谈吧 我找Skip |
[35:07] | and see what I can get out of him. | 看能不能问出点什么 |
[35:22] | One weapon… | 一把凶器… |
[35:35] | two wounds. | 两处伤口 |
[35:44] | I heard about your little investigation. | 我听说了你的侦查意见 |
[35:51] | When you said you wanted to hang out, | 你刚开始说要出来玩 |
[35:53] | I figured beers would be involved. | 我以为是要一起去喝啤酒呢 |
[35:55] | This toy store was almost the latest casualty of your serial arsonist. | 这家玩具店火灾 是你在查的连环纵火案中最近的一起 |
[35:59] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 没错 |
[36:01] | Why weren’t Ray and I called? | 我和Ray怎么没接到通知? |
[36:04] | Because we recovered a piece of the incendiary device. | 因为我们已经找到了燃烧装置 |
[36:08] | Cannon fuse. | 榴弹炮保险丝 |
[36:09] | Hold on a sec. You think Ray was involved? | 等等 你是说Ray和这有关? |
[36:12] | The idea that I’m responsible is absurd. | 你说我有嫌疑 太荒谬了 |
[36:17] | Oh, is it? | 是么? |
[36:19] | We found cannon fuse at a toy store fire. | 我们在玩具店火灾现场发现了榴弹炮保险丝 |
[36:22] | Honestly, this looks more like insurance fraud than serial arson. | 其实 比起连环纵火案 这更像是保险金诈骗案 |
[36:27] | Except that the owner didn’t file a claim. | 但店主并没有提出索赔要求 |
[36:35] | This looks like Jenna’s turtle. | 很像Jenna那只海龟 |
[36:39] | That toy store was a block away | 那家玩具店和Daniel Robinson的住处 |
[36:40] | – from where Daniel Robinson lives. – So what? | – 只隔着一个街区 – 那又怎样? |
[36:43] | So your cannon fuse usually gave you time to escape, | 你通常用榴弹炮来为你争取逃跑时间 |
[36:47] | only this time the alarm went off early, | 而这次警报器响得比较早 |
[36:49] | and that’s when Jenna Applebee saw you. | 正好Jenna Applebee又发现了你 |
[36:52] | Look, did… hey! | 听着 你…嘿 |
[36:56] | How did you know | 你怎么知道 Jenna有只玩具海龟? |
[36:57] | that Jenna had a stuffed turtle? | 你怎么知道 Jenna有只玩具海龟? |
[37:00] | I logged it as evidence at the house. | 我把它列为现场证据之一了 |
[37:03] | No, you didn’t. | 不 不是的 |
[37:06] | I saw it burn in the fire. | 我亲眼看到它被烧了 |
[37:11] | So what are you saying? | 那你是什么意思? |
[37:12] | You’ve got one of these, don’t you? | 你也有一个 对吧? |
[37:14] | You used it on Jenna, you used it on Ben, | 用它袭击了Jenna和Ben |
[37:15] | and then you burned her house down to cover your tracks. | 然后烧毁了她的房子来掩盖你的行踪 |
[37:18] | Then when Jenna doesn’t die, you poisoned her in the hospital to finish her off. | 后来Jenna被救了出来 你便在医院给她下了毒 |
[37:22] | – Are you sure a sap was used in these attacks? – Oh, yeah. | – 你确定皮短棒是用来干这个的么? – 当然了 |
[37:28] | Getting my sap was a big deal. | 为了拿到我的皮短棒 我付出了很多 |
[37:31] | When my father retired, he gave it to me. | 我爸爸退休后把它给了我 |
[37:34] | I don’t have any kids, | 我没有孩子 |
[37:38] | so when Skip passed his level II’s, | 所以当Skip通过二级水平测试时 |
[37:39] | I gave it to him. | 我把这送给了他 |
[37:42] | He was proud. | 他很自豪 |
[37:45] | I was prouder. | 我更自豪 |
[37:46] | You gave it to Skip? | 你把它给了Skip? |
[37:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:51] | Peter’s in trouble. | Peter有危险了 |
[37:55] | I’m saying that you couldn’t have known unless you got there before me. | 我意思是 除非你比我先到那儿 否则不会知道 |
[37:59] | I think you’ve been pulling too many all-nighters. | 我想你是熬夜熬傻了吧 |
[38:01] | Hey! | 喂! |
[38:11] | I think you’ve played the hero enough, don’t you think? | 我觉得你这英雄应该当够了吧? |
[38:15] | I’m just gonna walk out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[38:18] | I don’t think so. | 那倒未必 |
[38:19] | Drop the gun. Now. | 放下枪 现在 |
[38:21] | Skip, it’s over. | Skip 都结束了 |
[38:24] | Drop it! | 放下枪! |
[38:28] | Hands on your head. You got him, partner? | 举起手来 拿下他 伙计 |
[38:31] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[38:33] | Jenna recognized Skip from the donut spot. | Jenna在甜甜圈店里看到了Skip |
[38:36] | Where she worked? | 她在那儿工作? |
[38:37] | Yeah. Skip was a regular. | 没错 Skip是常客 |
[38:39] | His favorite was Bavarian cream. | 他最喜欢吃巴伐利亚奶油味的 |
[38:42] | “Best in the city, bar none,” right? | “本市最好吃的 仅此一家” 对吧? |
[38:44] | So it wasn’t just the alarm that stopped her. | 所以并不只是火警器引起了她的注意 |
[38:47] | She saw somebody she knew coming out of here. | 她看到了一个熟人从里面走出来 |
[38:53] | Skip? | |
[38:55] | – Jenna? – What’s going on here? | – 这里出什么事了? |
[38:56] | She knew you worked for the fire department. | 她知道你在消防部门工作 |
[38:58] | Just running some tests. Nothing to worry about. | 只是例行检查 不用担心 |
[38:59] | You told her everything was okay. | 你告诉她没什么事 |
[39:02] | You even offered her a ride home. | 你还开车把她送回家 |
[39:05] | That was her mistake. She trusted you. | 她犯了个错误 她错信了你 |
[39:08] | And I made the same mistake. | 我也错信了你 |
[39:10] | I’m sorry, Ray. | 抱歉 Ray |
[39:13] | I… I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[39:29] | Three generations of Easton men have carried this sap, and now it’s evidence? | 这皮短棒在Eston家中流传了三代 现在竟成了作案证据? |
[39:37] | I’ll make sure it gets right back to you. | 我一定会帮你要回来的 |
[39:40] | Don’t bother. | 不用了 |
[39:41] | Ray, you can’t blame yourself. | Ray 这不能怪你 |
[39:43] | He knew your methodology, your investigative process. | 他熟知你们的侦查方法和工作步骤 |
[39:46] | Well, fortunately he didn’t know yours. | 幸运的是他不了解你们这行 |
[39:51] | I’m gonna go fire Geraldine. | 我要去烧了Geraldine |
[39:54] | I’m sorry, Ray. | 很抱歉 Ray |
[39:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:01] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[40:05] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[40:07] | Do you mind if I come in | 介意我明天早晨 |
[40:07] | – a little late tomorrow morning? – No, not with what you’ve been through this week. | – 晚点过去吗? – 当然不 你这周经历得够多了 |
[40:11] | I’ll cover for you with Kate. | 我替你瞒住Kate |
[40:13] | Oh, maybe I should come in. | 那我还是按时去吧 |
[40:14] | I mean, the less you two talk, the better, you know? | 你俩得尽量少交流 知道吧? |
[40:17] | I have been very professional. | 我可是很专业的 |
[40:19] | Semi… professional. | 半…专业吧 |
[40:24] | We’ve caught the man responsible for Ben’s murder. | 我们已经找到了害死Ben的凶手 |
[40:27] | His name… | 他叫… |
[40:28] | Please, don’t. | 拜托 别说了 |
[40:30] | I don’t want that name to be the last thing that I associate with Ben. | 我不希望他的名字成为我和Ben最后的联系 |
[40:34] | But thank you. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[40:36] | Sure. | 没事 |
[40:39] | Ms. Armstrong, I… | Armstrong女士 我… |
[40:42] | I know the timing couldn’t be worse, but, uh, | 我知道现在说这个不太好 但… |
[40:45] | working on Ben’s case has stirred up a lot of questions about where I come from. | 接手Ben这个案子 勾起了我对自己出身的很多疑惑 |
[40:49] | You were adopted? | 你是被收养的? |
[40:52] | I don’t know what your plans are for “Families Reconnected”, | 我不了解你们”家庭重聚”的具体计划 |
[40:55] | but I was hoping that you’d help me find my birth parents. | 但我希望你能帮我找到亲生父母 |
[41:01] | Ben wouldn’t have it any other way. | Ben当初也别无他法 |
[41:15] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我吗? |
[41:17] | Oh, yeah. Congratulations. | 对啊 恭喜你 |
[41:19] | Heard they, uh, arrested Skip Rakoski. | 听说他们逮捕了Skip Rakoski |
[41:22] | If you hadn’t had my back with Bud, | 如果当初不是你在Bud面前挺我 |
[41:24] | we never would’ve found out about Skip. | Skip肯定不会浮出水面 |
[41:25] | That’s my job. | 那是我的职责 |
[41:32] | How was the gallery opening? | 画廊开幕式怎么样? |
[41:38] | Ahem. Um, honestly, not great. | 实话说 不怎么样 |
[41:42] | I guess I can add fine art to the list of things that don’t interest Todd. | 我想我可以把享受艺术 列为Todd不感兴趣的事了 |
[41:46] | Try bowling next time. | 下次试试玩保龄球吧 |
[41:48] | Bowling? | 保龄球? |
[41:49] | The man likes stale nachos and rented shoes. | 那家伙就喜欢烂玉米片和租来的鞋子 |
[41:52] | It’s a mystery why we never worked out. | 所以我们一直合不来 |
[41:55] | Okay. Well, thanks for the tip. | 好吧 谢谢提议 |
[41:58] | So… are we good? | 那么…我们和好了吧? |
[42:03] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[42:03] | Your relationship with Todd is happening. | 既然你已经在和Todd交往了 |
[42:07] | We just won’t be double-dating any time soon. | 只是我们近期不会有四人约会了 |
[42:10] | No, well, that would imply that you’d actually go on a date. | 不 你的意思是你想去约会 |
[42:12] | Well, maybe you could set me up with someone, like your brother. | 也许你可以给我介绍个对象 比如你兄弟 |
[42:21] | I’ll see you at the staff meeting, Dr. Hunt. | 我会在员工会议室等你 Hunt医生 |
[42:23] | Yes, you will, Dr. Murphy. | 没问题 Murphy医生 |