时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | What have you got? White tailed buck. Took off that way. | – 有什么发现 – 白尾鹿 往那儿跑了 |
[00:18] | – Oh. Let me guess. You missed. – Shut up! | – 我猜你没打中让它跑了吧 – 闭嘴 |
[00:20] | Spread out. Keep the sun to your backs. | 大家站开 背对阳光 |
[00:22] | We’ll trap him in the gully. Go. | 咱们在山沟里收拾它 行动 |
[00:28] | How you doin’, sweetie? | 还好吧 亲爱的 |
[00:29] | Never better. | 没问题 |
[01:09] | I thought you didn’t like herbal tea. | 我以为你不喜欢凉茶呢 |
[01:12] | The sugar helps. | 加糖的话还能忍受 |
[01:14] | Why are you drinking something you don’t like? | 为啥要喝自己不喜欢的东西呢 |
[01:18] | Just trying out new things. | 尝试下新东西嘛 |
[01:19] | Dad said he had to force himself to drink beer before he started to like it. | 老爸也是逼自己喝啤酒之后才喜欢上它的 |
[01:22] | Oh, great. | 好吧 |
[01:25] | Chill, mom. | 淡定 老妈 |
[01:25] | I’m not trying to make myself like beer. | 我又没想让自己喜欢上啤酒 |
[01:30] | So… | |
[01:32] | this was a good idea. | 算你有点道理 |
[01:34] | I just wanted to see how you’re doing, you know, with dad dating your boss and everything. | 我就想知道关于爸爸跟你老板交往的事儿 你还好吧 |
[01:37] | I am fine. | 我很好 |
[01:39] | God, I wish people would stop asking. | 天呐 我真希望你们别再问了 |
[01:42] | But thank you. Thank you. | 不过谢谢你 谢谢 |
[01:45] | Do you want to maybe do something tomorrow? | 明天想做点儿什么吗 |
[01:47] | We could go shopping. | 我们可以去购物 |
[01:50] | Uh, yeah. I… | 好啊 |
[01:53] | I would love that. | 没问题 |
[01:54] | Great. | 太好了 |
[02:00] | Well, maybe. Ah, you don’t want to be here. | 好了就这儿 你不会想过去的 |
[02:03] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你开车送我 |
[02:04] | Okay. | 别客气 |
[02:09] | – I gotta go. I gotta go. – All right. Call me. | – 我得走了 真得走了 – 好吧 给我打电话啊 |
[02:13] | Have fun. | 工作愉快哈 |
[02:14] | Oh, I will. | 必须的 |
[02:22] | What? My car broke down. I got a ride to work. | 咋啦 我车坏了 她送我过来 |
[02:25] | You are so busted. | 这谎编得真失败 |
[02:33] | So how was coffee with Lacey? | 跟Lacey喝咖啡喝得咋样 |
[02:35] | Do not change the subject. | 别转移话题 |
[02:38] | So is this love or a one-night stand? | 你们这是爱情呢 还是一夜情? |
[02:41] | No, no. A gentleman never discusses such things. | 别 我这种有教养的人不讨论这种话题的 |
[02:44] | Oh, baloney. | 胡扯 |
[02:45] | It’s all you guys ever talk about. | 你们成天讨论这些 |
[02:47] | I think we have enough dirty laundry around our office without me adding to it. | 办公室里流言蜚语够多了 不缺我一个 |
[02:50] | You are not gonna make this about me. | 你们可别把我扯进去 |
[02:59] | What were they hunting? | 他们在猎什么呢 |
[03:00] | Oh, deer, I imagine. | 我猜是鹿 |
[03:02] | Her name is Julie Loeb. | 她名叫Julie Loeb |
[03:04] | I looked her up on the way in. | 我来的时候查了下 |
[03:05] | She’s the new wife of Martin Loeb, multimillionaire. | 她是大富翁Martin Loeb新娶的妻子 |
[03:08] | He’s got two kids from a previous marriage. | Loeb的前妻给他留下了俩孩子 |
[03:10] | And I’m guessing that that’s them over there. | 我估计那边那两人就是 |
[03:14] | All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢了 |
[03:16] | And your name? | 你叫什么 |
[03:16] | Nice wholesome family outing. | 多健康美满的家庭出游啊 |
[03:19] | Looks like a through and through. | 看起来简直一点儿问题都没有 |
[03:21] | From the cuts and abrasions, | 从伤口和擦伤情况来看 |
[03:24] | she tumbled as she fell. | 她滚下来的时候被绊住过 |
[03:25] | She was hit standing up there. | 她是站在那儿被射中的 |
[03:28] | No way to get trajectory of the bullet off the body, | 从弹道看 子弹不可能飞出她的身体 |
[03:30] | and finding the bullet itself out here… | 跑到这儿来 |
[03:34] | I’m not sure it was the bullet that killed her. | 我觉得子弹不是死因 |
[03:36] | Oh, you could’ve fooled me. | 耍我呢你 |
[03:38] | Bet you it was the fall. | 我打赌她摔倒滚下来才是死因 |
[03:43] | Well, at least it was a quick death. | 好在死得快没什么痛苦 |
[03:49] | I… | 我… |
[03:51] | I don’t know what happened. | 我也不知道是怎么回事 |
[03:53] | I shot at the deer. We all… we all did. | 我们朝鹿开枪 我们都这么做的 |
[03:56] | Oh, God. Julie… | 上帝啊 Julie… |
[03:57] | And no one was in sight of anyone when you fired? | 你们开枪的时候谁都看不到谁吗 |
[04:01] | Well, look around, detective. The woods are thick. | 放眼看看吧 树木那么密 |
[04:03] | But they’re not covered in orange safety patches, are they? | 而它们都没穿带橙色补丁的衣服 对吧? |
[04:05] | We… we were all headed east with the sun behind us. | 我们 我们都朝东背对太阳的 |
[04:08] | Julie knew enough not to walk into someone’s crosshairs. | Julie很清楚不能走到别人的瞄准范围内 |
[04:11] | Thus making my point. | 那我就明白了 |
[04:12] | What point is that? | 明白什么 |
[04:13] | One of you shot her on purpose. | 你们其中某人故意朝她开枪 |
[04:16] | Delicate as usual. | 还是那么锐利 |
[04:18] | This was an accident. How could… | 这是意外 你们怎么能 |
[04:20] | how can you even suggest that possibility? | 怎么能想到那儿去 |
[04:22] | How’d you get that scratch on your neck? | 你脖子上的抓痕是这么回事 |
[04:26] | Well, I don’t… | 啊 我… |
[04:27] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道啊 |
[04:28] | You try walking through miles of underbrush. | 你试试在灌木丛里走个几英里 |
[04:29] | See how many scratches you get. | 看看你身上得有多少刮痕 |
[04:31] | Hmm. And yet… | 不过… |
[04:35] | it appears to be your only one. | 看起来你身上只有这一处嘛 |
[04:41] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会再联系的 |
[04:47] | If he drops the tissue, I want it. | 如果他扔了纸巾的话 我要了 |
[04:49] | What do you think you’re gonna find? | 你怎么知道能找得到 |
[04:50] | I don’t know. That’s why I need your help. | 我不知道啊 所以才需要你帮忙嘛 |
[04:52] | Oh, it’s nice to hear you need my help. | 听你说要我帮忙还真荣幸 |
[04:55] | Did I say that? | 我说过吗 |
[04:59] | And there was the time that you needed me to get that woman away from her abusive boyfriend | 你还让我把那个女人 从虐待她的男友那儿带出来 |
[05:02] | so that you could talk to her in private. | 你好跟她私下聊聊 |
[05:04] | Oh. And do you… do you remember dragging me to your mom’s club for the society ball? | 对了你还记不记得 你曾把我拖去你妈的俱乐部参加社交舞会 |
[05:09] | Not to mention, your chronic need for moral support | 更别提你每次丢下Lacey后有负罪感时 |
[05:12] | every time that you feel guilty for abandoning Lacey. | 我总是给你精神上的支持 |
[05:17] | Oh, wow. Did I… did I just go too far? I… | 不好意思 我说得有点过分了吗 |
[05:20] | Good morning. Am I interrupting something? | 早上好 我有打扰到你们吗 |
[05:23] | No. | 没有 |
[05:25] | Peter was just leaving. | Peter正要走 |
[05:31] | So are we good? | 那么我们和好了吗? |
[05:32] | – Excuse me? – With Lacey. | – 什么? – Lacey的事 |
[05:33] | I just want to be crystal clear. | 我只是想说清楚 |
[05:35] | I am dating Todd. That’s it. | 我跟Todd在约会 就只是这样 |
[05:37] | I am in no way trying to replace you. | 我绝对没有想取代你 |
[05:39] | Lacey and I are great. Thank you. | 我和Lacey好得很 谢谢 |
[05:42] | So we’re good? | 所以我们这是和好了是吧 |
[05:44] | Define “good.” | 什么叫”和好” |
[05:46] | Excuse me, Dr. Murphy. There’s a phone call for you. | Murphy医生 有您的电话 |
[05:48] | It’s the mayor’s office. | 市长办公室打来的 |
[05:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:57] | You pull the femoral blood for her tox yet? | 你把股动脉血拿去做毒性测试了没 |
[05:59] | Yeah. | 拿去了 |
[06:01] | Hey, about that abandoning Lacey comment, | 关于丢下Lacey那话 |
[06:03] | I just… | 我只是… |
[06:03] | Uh, she’s got minor cuts and abrasions from the fall. | 摔倒造成的伤口和擦伤都狠轻 |
[06:07] | What I meant to say was that sometimes, you just seem | 我想说的是 有时候你有点儿 |
[06:09] | so stuck on how things are supposed to be with Lacey instead of just letting it happen. | 太在意Lacey该做什么 何不顺其自然 |
[06:12] | Look. She did her own nails. | 听着 她自己做指甲了都 |
[06:13] | I would’ve expected a manicure for a trophy wife. | 那是只会当花瓶的夫人们才做的事儿 |
[06:17] | Are you gonna talk to me? | 你是打算跟我谈这些么 |
[06:20] | I need you, Peter, okay? | 我需要你 行了吧 |
[06:22] | Sometimes I just wish I didn’t. | 有时我真希望不是这样 |
[06:23] | Now take a picture of her right ring finger. | 给她戴戒指的右手手指照一张 |
[06:26] | The nail is pulled down to the bed. | 指甲都被连根拔起了 |
[06:29] | And there’s some kind of pigment or paint on her elbow. | 手肘这里还有颜料什么的 |
[06:34] | Did you accuse Martin Loeb of killing his wife? | 你有指控Martin Loeb杀了他妻子吗 |
[06:37] | Well, somebody shot her. | 有人朝她开枪了 |
[06:39] | It is a homicide, isn’t it, until proven otherwise? | 这是凶杀案不是么 除非事实证明不是如此 |
[06:41] | Not when it’s Martin Loeb, friend of the mayor and major contributor to his campaign. | 牵扯到Martin Loeb的时候就不是 他是市长的朋友也是市长竞选的主要资助人 |
[06:46] | Not coincidentally, guess who I just got off the phone with. | 猜猜刚是谁给我打电话 这可不是巧合 |
[06:48] | I will be more delicate next time. | 我下次会注意的 |
[06:50] | No, you won’t. You’re off the case. | 你不会的 你不再负责这个案子了 |
[06:52] | I’m taking it myself. | 我亲自接手 |
[06:55] | Remind me again how you’re not trying to replace me. | 你刚才是怎么说不打算取代我来着? |
[07:17] | Martin Loeb makes one call to the mayor, and I am off the case, and Kate just lets it happen? | Martin Loeb给市长打个电话 Kate就不让我负责这个案子了 |
[07:22] | Who knew that one of the perks of being rich is that you get to handpick | 我怎么知道有钱人有这种特权 |
[07:25] | your own personal, kiss ass medical examiner?! | 可以亲自挑选他们的私人马屁精法医 |
[07:28] | Megan, Julie doesn’t come from money, okay? | Megan Julie并不富有啊 |
[07:30] | – That’s not what I’m saying. – I… I know what you’re saying, and I’m serious. She is not a trophy wife. | – 我没在说这个 – 我知道你在说什么 她不是个花瓶老婆 |
[07:33] | She’s a scholarship kid from Upper Darby. | 她是上达比常拿奖学金的好学生 |
[07:35] | Okay, she and Martin met a few years ago, | 几年前跟Martin相识 |
[07:37] | but she did not want to get involved with a married man. | 但她不打算跟个已婚男人纠缠不清 |
[07:39] | They didn’t even start dating until after he divorced his first wife. | 他离婚之前他们甚至都没有开始交往 |
[07:42] | Great. So she’s a woman of principles. | 真伟大 所以她简直是女性的典范了 |
[07:44] | Naturally, she’s the one that gets the bullet. | 怪不得她被子弹射中 |
[07:48] | Peter, let’s go. Back to autopsy. | Peter 走了 回去验尸 |
[07:50] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:51] | You know as well as I do, the investigator stays with the body. | 你很清楚 调查员得跟尸体呆在一块儿 |
[07:53] | Am I wrong, or are you two fighting over me? | 我没搞错吧 你俩在为我争风吃醋吗? |
[07:58] | You can have him. | 你把他带走吧 |
[08:04] | Be sure to ask about his one-night stand. | 别忘了问问他的一夜情 |
[08:22] | Okay, little clues… | 一些小线索… |
[08:24] | Transportation needs another driver. | 运输部还需要一名司机 |
[08:26] | You know anybody? | 你有认识的人吗 |
[08:28] | – I know lots of people who drive. – Why’d I even ask you? | – 我认识很多开车的人 – 我怎么会问你 |
[08:30] | Okay, you know, just tell me what the job requirements are. | 好吧 告诉我工作要求有哪些 |
[08:32] | Prior experience picking up and unloading bodies. | 要有装卸尸体的工作经验 |
[08:34] | It takes a certain personality. | 这有特定性格要求的 |
[08:36] | Uh-huh. I mean, how exactly do you get prior experiencepicking up and unloading bodies? | 你怎么才能有装卸尸体的经验呢 |
[08:39] | – Is this the evidence from the Julie Loeb exam? – Yes, those are going out for processing. | – 这是Julie Loeb的检测结果吗 – 是的 那些要拿去进一步处理 |
[08:43] | Get both of these typed. | 去测这俩的血型 |
[08:44] | I thought you were off this case. | 你不是不再负责这个案子了吗 |
[08:46] | I am not off this case until I find out who shot that woman. | 等找到凶手后我才不再负责这案子 |
[08:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:51] | I think I’ll go check on her blood tox. | 我去看看她的血液测试 |
[08:57] | I’m just your bitch, aren’t I? | 我成了你的手下了是么 |
[08:58] | Stop pretending you don’t like it. | 别假装不愿意的样子 |
[09:02] | One-night stand? | 什么一夜情 |
[09:04] | That’s just Megan stirring the pot. | 不过是Megan无事生非罢了 |
[09:07] | Listen, you do understand that me taking this case has nothing to do with my dating Todd? | 你知道我接这个案子跟Todd和我的事儿无关 |
[09:11] | I didn’t think it did. | 我根本没想过他们有关系 |
[09:12] | Uh-huh. But you think I shouldn’t be dating Todd. | 但你认为我不应该跟Todd约会 |
[09:15] | I have three sisters, okay? | 我有三个姐妹好吗 |
[09:17] | There is no way that I am getting in the middle of this catfight. | 求你别把我卷进你们女人的争斗里去 |
[09:20] | Who said anything about a catfight? | 是谁提到女人的争斗啊 |
[09:23] | This is our problem. | 这就是我们的难题 |
[09:25] | This is where Julie was shot. | Julie在这儿被射中 |
[09:27] | And this is where each of you was standing at the time. | 这是你们那时候站的地方 |
[09:30] | According to this, none of you had direct line of sight with Julie. | 据此可知 你们谁都不能直视到Julie |
[09:35] | So either there was another shooter out there | 所以要么射击者另有其人 |
[09:37] | that no one saw and left no trace or one of you is lying. | 而且离开时没有留下任何痕迹 要么就是你们中有人撒谎 |
[09:43] | We came down here today as a courtesy. | 我们出于礼貌来到这 |
[09:45] | Despite the way we were treated this morning, and now you’re accusing one of us of lying? | 不说你们今早的态度 现在又指责我们中有人说谎? |
[09:50] | What’s she doing here? | 她来这儿干嘛 |
[09:51] | What was the fight about, Mr. Loeb? | Loeb先生 打架的原因是什么 |
[09:52] | You’re not supposed to be on this case. | 你不应该再负责这个案子 |
[09:54] | Dr. Hunt, you don’t want to do this. | Hunt医生 你不会想要这么做的 |
[09:56] | Julie’s blood type was O positive, and yet, the blood that I found on her nail | Julie的血型是O型阳性 我在她指甲里发现的血 |
[10:01] | and the blood from the scratch on your neck was B negative. | 和你脖子的抓痕里留下的血都是B型阴性 |
[10:04] | Your blood type, Mr. Loeb. | 这正是你的血型 Loeb先生 |
[10:07] | Martin… I’m not a lawyer, but they can’t take your blood without your permission. | Martin 我不是律师 但他们不能未经许可取你的血 |
[10:11] | – Shouldn’t have dropped that tissue. – Dad, let’s get outta here. | – 他不该丢掉纸巾的 – 爸 我们走吧 |
[10:13] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[10:14] | You and Julie had a fight. She scratched your neck. | 你和Julie吵了一架 她抓了你的脖子 |
[10:17] | You saw your opportunity in the woods, so you shot her. | 你在树林里找到了机会 于是杀了她 |
[10:21] | That is twice in one day you’ve accused me of killing the woman I love. | 同一天里你第二次说我杀死自己心爱的女人了 |
[10:24] | Was there a fight, Mr. Loeb? | Loeb先生 你们有打过架吗 |
[10:29] | There was no fight. | 没有 |
[10:31] | Julie doted on me… | Julie只是太宠我了 |
[10:33] | included little things, | 一些小事儿上 |
[10:34] | uh, tying my tie… | 帮我打领带啊 |
[10:38] | helping me put on my hunting jacket. | 帮我穿上猎装什么的 |
[10:41] | She must have had a hangnail that caught on my neck. | 一定是她指甲的倒拉刺刮到我脖子了 |
[10:43] | At the time, I thought it was a zipper. | 那时我还以为是拉链 |
[10:45] | When you asked me about it, I’d forgotten the whole thing. | 你问我的时候我根本就没想起这些来 |
[10:47] | And now I think we’re done being insulted. | 既然被如此侮辱 我们还是走吧 |
[10:54] | You’ve already lost one career. | 你已经丢掉一次工作了 |
[10:56] | You trying to make it two? | 想再失去一次吗 |
[11:02] | The bullet blew up the C-4 vertebrae after transecting the spinal cord. | 子弹横穿过脊髓后震碎了C-4椎骨 |
[11:06] | So the bullet did kill her? | 所以是子弹杀死了她? |
[11:08] | Of course it killed her. | 当然是 |
[11:09] | Megan said it was the fall. | Megan说死因是摔倒 |
[11:11] | Well… well, if you want to get technical about it, | 好吧 如果你非要那么精确的话 |
[11:13] | yeah, the path of the bullet missed the vertebral arteries. | 是的 子弹没有打中脊椎动脉 |
[11:15] | It was the bone fragments that lacerated them during the fall. | 是她摔倒后骨头的碎片割破动脉的 |
[11:18] | There’s some foreign matter in here. | 这儿有异物 |
[11:23] | Megan said it was a quick death. | Megan说她死得很快 |
[11:26] | You gonna keep throwing Megan at me the whole time? | 你打算不停地朝我扔Megan的名字吗 |
[11:28] | – I’m not throwing anything at anybody. – Mm-hmm. | 我没打算朝谁扔东西 |
[11:30] | I am Switzerland, okay? I’m a neutral party. | 我是瑞士 我保持中立好吧 |
[11:33] | Listen, I haven’t done anything wrong. | 听着 我没做错什么 |
[11:35] | Well, technically. | 严格来说是没有 |
[11:37] | So you do think it’s wrong. | 所以你的确觉得我错了 |
[11:39] | No, I don’t. | 我没有 |
[11:41] | Well, unless the only reason that you’re dating him is because you think that it can’t work out. | 除非你跟他约会是因为觉得你俩不会有结果 |
[11:46] | Sort of like your one-night stand? | 有点儿像你的一夜情是吗 |
[11:48] | Tox report on Julie’s blood. | Julie血液的毒性测试结果 |
[11:50] | No drugs, no medications, no alcohol. | 没有毒品 没有药物 没有酒精 |
[11:53] | Want to know why? | 知道为啥吗 |
[11:55] | Elevated levels of Beta H.C.G. | β-HCG值偏高 |
[12:00] | This was a double homicide. | 这是双重谋杀 |
[12:03] | Julie Loeb was pregnant. | Julie Loeb有孕在身 |
[12:19] | How’s the Julie Loeb case going? | Julie Loeb的案子怎么样了 |
[12:21] | Oh, I am Switzerland. I’m neutral. | 噢 我是瑞士 我中立 |
[12:24] | Okay. Just out of curiosity, which one of us is Germany? | 好吧 出于好奇问问 我们谁是德国? |
[12:27] | I am not getting in the middle of this catfight, okay? | 别把我扯进你们女人的争斗好吗 |
[12:30] | I don’t do catfights. | 我不干这种事 |
[12:38] | Julie was pregnant? | Julie怀孕了是吗 |
[12:38] | Yes, she was… pregnant. | 是的 她怀孕了 |
[12:41] | That’s a motive. | 这是个动机啊 |
[12:41] | Yeah, the police are following up on that at this very moment. | 是的 现在警察在跟进了 |
[12:44] | And speaking of police, I just had a charming call from lieutenant Pierce | 说到警察 我刚从Pierce副队那儿接到个美妙的电话 |
[12:48] | regarding your latest run-in with Martin Loeb. | 是关于你和Martin Loeb的上一次争吵 |
[12:50] | I was right about his blood on Julie’s nail. | 他留在Julie指甲里的血吗 我又没做错 |
[12:52] | You were wrong about pursuing a case that’s not yours, and if you do it again, | 你错在不该管不归你负责的案子 如果你再这样 |
[12:55] | I’m gonna assign you to transportation. | 我就把你调到运输部 |
[12:56] | They’re looking for a driver. | 他们正好缺个司机 |
[12:57] | Do I make myself clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[13:02] | – Yes. – Good. | – 明白 – 很好 |
[13:03] | Now since apparently taking you off the case isn’t enough to actually get you off a case, | 既然把案子拿走都没法阻止你多管闲事 |
[13:07] | I’m assigning you another one. | 那我就给你另外安排个案子 |
[13:09] | A man found downtown, killed by blunt-force trauma to the head. | 市中心发现一男子 钝物击中头部致死 |
[13:14] | Uh, w… what about my investigator? | 那我的调查员呢 |
[13:17] | We do have more than one. | 我们的调查员可不止一个 |
[13:22] | You’ve driven for a hospital, I see. | 你曾经给医院当过司机? |
[13:24] | Yes, sir. Six months. | 是的先生 做了六个月 |
[13:25] | Now that’s not long. | 时间不长 |
[13:26] | Are you okay with seeing massive trauma? | 看到大面积损伤的人体你受得了吗 |
[13:28] | You know, severed limbs, exposed brains, | 像一些肢体啊 暴露的大脑啊 |
[13:32] | uh, legs bent the wrong way, that sort of thing. | 扭曲的腿啊 这一类的东西 |
[13:34] | You know, ’cause in this office, we cut people open. | 你知道 在这儿我们要解剖人体 |
[13:37] | You might see stomach contents, organs, all kinds of… – Yeah. | 你会看到胃里的东西还有人体器官什么的 |
[13:41] | Sure. That’s not… that’s not gonna be a… | 没问题 我不会 不会… |
[13:48] | You are Martin Loeb’s business manager? | 你是Martin Loeb的业务经理? |
[13:50] | Yes. And I’ve known him for 20 years. | 是的 我认识他20年了 |
[13:53] | He didn’t shoot Julie. | 他没有杀Julie |
[13:54] | Mm. Did you? | 难道是你杀的? |
[13:55] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[13:57] | Did you know Julie was pregnant? | 你知道Julie怀孕的事吗 |
[13:58] | She told me about a month ago. | 她一个月前告诉我的 |
[13:59] | Funny Martin didn’t mention it. | Martin从没提起过 真奇怪啊 |
[14:01] | She hadn’t told him. | 她还没告诉他 |
[14:02] | She wanted to get past the 3-month threshold. | 她想过了头三个月再说 |
[14:04] | Then why tell you? | 那为啥告诉你呢 |
[14:05] | She came to me for financial advice. | 她找我咨询些经济方面的事 |
[14:07] | She wanted to make sure her children were taken care of. | 她想确定她的孩子们能得到照料 |
[14:09] | You mean in Martin’s will? | 你是指Martin的遗嘱吗 |
[14:11] | I was preparing an audit of Martin’s assets for the attorneys. | 我在帮律师准备对Martin的财产进行审计 |
[14:14] | Did you say children, plural? | 你刚刚说的是孩子”们”是吧 |
[14:15] | She wanted more than one. | 她想要不止一个 |
[14:17] | And who would object to changing Martin’s will to include new heirs? | 谁会反对往Martin的遗嘱里增加继承人呢 |
[14:20] | I can think of at least three people… his kids and his ex. | 我能想到至少三人 他两个孩子和他前妻 |
[14:23] | His ex wouldn’t happen to have hunting experience, would she? | 他前妻不会刚好也会打猎吧? |
[14:27] | Alexandra? She’s the one that got Martin into hunting in the first place. | Alexandra吗 她是最早带Martin玩打猎的人 |
[14:42] | You know, this is our first crime scene together. | 这是咱俩共同处理的第一个犯罪现场 |
[14:46] | Do you do yoga? | 你做瑜伽吗 |
[14:48] | What? | 什么 |
[14:49] | Close your eyes. | 闭眼 |
[14:52] | Breathe deeply. | 深呼吸 |
[14:54] | Try to clear your mind. Now open them. | 试着清空你的脑子 现在睁眼 |
[14:58] | Tell me what you see without prejudice or precondition. | 抛开偏见和先入为主 你看到了什么 |
[15:02] | There’s a dead guy in the street. | 街上有个死人 |
[15:04] | And? | 然后呢 |
[15:07] | I’m a forensic pathology fellow. | 我是学法医病理学的 |
[15:08] | You need a medicolegal death investigator. I’m sorry. | 你需要的是法医学死亡调查员 对不起 |
[15:11] | Don’t worry. There’s one around here somewhere. | 别担心 这附近就有一个 |
[15:15] | What does an investigator do, actually? | 说实话调查员都做些什么 |
[15:18] | Basically, secures the crime scene, photographs the body, interviews witnesses, | 基本上是保护犯罪现场 给尸体拍照 询问目击者 |
[15:26] | and whatever I tell ’em to do. | 和做我让他们做的事儿 |
[15:29] | But I already do whatever you tell me to do. | 我已经做了你让我做的事了 |
[15:31] | Keep up the good work. | 继续保持 |
[15:33] | Excuse me. | 不好意思打扰下 |
[15:34] | I’m detective Bell. This is detective Lopez. | 我是Bell警探 这位是Lopez警探 |
[15:36] | Dr. Hunt. Where’s my investigator? | 我是Hunt医生 我的调查员在哪儿 |
[15:39] | Called to another scene. | 被叫去另一个现场了 |
[15:40] | – Uh, I’m Dr. Ethan Gross. I’m… – Ethan! | – 呃 我是Ethan Gross医生 我… |
[15:42] | – Yeah? – Start taking pictures. | – 怎么 – 开始拍照 |
[15:44] | Right. | 好的 |
[15:50] | So… does our victim have a name? | 知道被害者姓名吗 |
[15:52] | Patrick Deline, age 33. | Patrick Deline 33岁 |
[15:54] | Well-dressed, well-groomed, caught in a bad part of town. | 衣着考究 仪容整洁 在治安不好的区域遇害 |
[15:57] | We figure he came from the burbs to score some drugs and someone jacked him. | 我们估计他从郊区过来买毒品 然后被抢劫了 |
[16:00] | Fits the pattern around here. | 这也符合现场的情况 |
[16:01] | Blunt-force trauma to the head. | 钝物击中头部 |
[16:03] | So what kind of drugs was he trying to score, guys? | 他打算买什么毒品呢 |
[16:06] | What’s your pleasure? | 你喜欢什么呢 |
[16:07] | There’s a park up the street. It’s a shooter’s paradise. | 街那边有个公园 是瘾君子的乐园 |
[16:13] | This guy was no shooter. | 这人不是瘾君子 |
[16:15] | And as for jacking… | 至于抢劫嘛 |
[16:25] | You need a new theory. | 看来你得找条新思路 |
[16:28] | Autopsy… | 验尸 |
[16:31] | two hours. | 两小时后开始 |
[16:32] | Bye, officers. | 警官们再见 |
[16:39] | Oh, what about these? You like these? | 你看这怎么样 喜欢吗 |
[16:44] | I’m looking for something really specific. | 我在找些特别的东西 |
[16:47] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[16:49] | Good to know. | 真想知道 |
[16:50] | How specific? | 有多特别 |
[16:53] | These. | 这双 |
[16:55] | Aren’t they sexy? | 是不是很性感? |
[16:57] | Uh, yeah. | 呃 还行 |
[16:59] | Uh, mm, well, you know, I’m not sure these are quite right for you. Um… | 呃 那个 我不太确定这是否适合你 |
[17:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:04] | I tried on a pair of Kate’s, and they looked great. | Kate就有一双 我试过 看上去很不错 |
[17:15] | So after you drove for a mortuary, you drove an ice cream delivery truck? | 你给太平间当了司机之后 转而运送冰激凌了? |
[17:19] | I like little kids. | 我喜欢小孩儿 |
[17:30] | What do you want to know, detectives? | 警探们 你们想知道些什么 |
[17:32] | Did I kill Julie? | 我有没有杀Julie吗 |
[17:35] | As long as you’re offering. | 只要你愿意说 |
[17:38] | Children, leave. | 孩子们 出去吧 |
[17:41] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[17:42] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[17:42] | I’m gonna confess to exactly what you think I will. | 该说的我都会坦白的 |
[17:55] | I hate the bastard. | 我恨那个混蛋 |
[17:57] | Wouldn’t you? | 你们难道不会吗 |
[17:58] | 25 years of marriage, and like some old car, he trades me in for a newer model. | 25年的婚姻 然后我就像旧车一样 被他拿来以旧换新 |
[18:04] | But you didn’t kill Julie. | 但是你没有杀Julie |
[18:06] | Detective, I made out just fine in the divorce. | 警探 我离婚后过得还不错 |
[18:10] | And I doubt very much I’m still in his will. | 而且我很怀疑我是否还在他的遗嘱里 |
[18:12] | But your children are, aren’t they? | 但是你的孩子在 不是吗 |
[18:16] | Our mother was angry, sure, but who wouldn’t be? | 妈妈很生气 但是谁不会呢 |
[18:19] | Well, your mother gets nothing from your father’s will. | 从你们爸爸的遗嘱里 她什么也得不到 |
[18:22] | But you two stand to inherit less every time Julie has a child. | 但是Julie每生一个孩子 你们到手的钱都会变少 |
[18:25] | Do you know how much our father is worth? | 你知道我爸爸的身价吗 |
[18:27] | Approximately $100 million. | 大约1亿美金 |
[18:29] | Right, so that’s $50 million each, $33 million split 3 ways, | 对 所以2份的话一人5000万 3份的话3300万 |
[18:33] | and $25 million split 4 ways. | 4份2500万 |
[18:36] | Sure, our inheritance will be reduced, but not enough to commit murder. | 我们能继承的是会变少 但是够不成谋杀 |
[18:43] | She do all the talking? | 全让她一个人说吗 |
[18:48] | We weren’t happy about the divorce. | 对于离婚 我们很不开心 |
[18:51] | We didn’t give Julie a warm welcome. | 我们没有对Julie表现得有多热情 |
[18:53] | But dad loved her, and she loved him. | 但是爸爸爱她 她也爱爸爸 |
[18:56] | All you had to do was see them together. | 看看他俩在一起就能发现 |
[18:59] | She was the love of his life. | 她是他生命的挚爱 |
[19:09] | You’re whistling. | 你在吹口哨 |
[19:11] | Well, it’s nice talking to people without Megan tossing verbal grenades everywhere. | 哈 没有Megan在旁边到处扔口头炸弹 跟人聊天是种享受 |
[19:15] | Mnh-mnh. You only whistle for two reasons. | 嗯 你吹口哨 只有两种原因 |
[19:18] | Either you’ve been to the opera or you got… | 不是去看过歌剧 就是你… |
[19:20] | I am sleeping in my own bed again, if that’s what you’re getting at. | 我又躺在我自己的床上睡觉了 要是你是这个意思的话 |
[19:24] | Congratulations, player. How much did that cost you? | 恭喜 参赛选手 你付出了什么代价 |
[19:27] | 18 years and counting. | 18年 天天数日子 |
[19:29] | So what do we think about this bunch? | 你对他们这群人怎么看 |
[19:31] | Well, they’ve got the best motive I’ve heard so far… | 至今为止他们的最大动机是… |
[19:35] | money. | 钱 |
[19:38] | Kate. | |
[19:39] | Look, I know that Megan can be exasperating at times, but she’s usually right. – Meaning what? | – 我知道Megan总让人气急败坏 不过她经常是对的 – 什么意思 |
[19:44] | Meaning that maybe Julie’s pregnancy had something to do with her death. | 意思是Julie怀孕或者跟她的被害有关系 |
[19:47] | How so? | 怎么会呢 |
[19:48] | Well, I did a paternity test on Julie’s embryo, and Martin Loeb is not the father. | 我对Julie的胎儿做了亲子鉴定 发现Martin Loeb不是孩子的爸爸 |
[20:01] | Julie was pregnant? | Julie怀孕了? |
[20:03] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[20:06] | I knew we were trying. | 我知道我们在努力 |
[20:10] | Oh, God. I can’t believe this. | 天啊 我完全不敢相信 |
[20:14] | Would it surprise you to learn you weren’t the father? | 知道自己不是孩子的父亲 让你很吃惊吧 |
[20:17] | You understand where we’re going with this. | 你知道我们这么问的用意 |
[20:20] | Julie was having an affair, she became pregnant, you found out it wasn’t your baby. | Julie有婚外情并且怀孕了 你发现孩子不是你的 |
[20:25] | Now when did you discover that she was trying to write the baby into your will? | 你是什么时候发现 她试图要把孩子名字加入遗嘱的? |
[20:30] | My God. | 老天! |
[20:33] | You people really are trying to find me guilty of something, aren’t you? | 你们就是处心积虑给我定罪是吗 |
[20:37] | I couldn’t be the father. | 我不会是孩子的父亲 |
[20:39] | Five years ago, I had prostate surgery. | 5年前 我做了前列腺手术 |
[20:42] | I’m sterile. | 我现在没有生殖能力 |
[20:45] | I knew Julie wanted children. | 我知道Julie想要小孩 |
[20:48] | She was going to a sperm bank, and she had my blessing. | 她本来是要去精子库 而且我也同意了 |
[20:54] | Do you happen to know which one? | 你知道是哪家吗 |
[20:56] | I said she had my blessing. | 我说我同意了 |
[20:57] | It doesn’t mean I wanted to know every detail. | 并不代表我乐意知道一切细节 |
[21:03] | Atlantic Reproductive Services. | 大西洋生殖服务机构 |
[21:09] | It’s totally anonymous. | 完全是匿名的 |
[21:10] | No, you don’t need an appointment. | 不 你不需要预约 |
[21:12] | Fill this out. I’ll be right with you. | 填好 我马上就过来 |
[21:14] | I’m not actually here for this. I… | 我来不是为了这个 我… |
[21:15] | We’re located downtown near City Hall. | 我们在市政厅附近的市中心 |
[21:18] | Yep. That’s the one. Open till 5:00. | 对 就是那家 开门到5点 |
[21:23] | We provide all the visual material you need. | 我们提供你需要的一切视频材料 |
[21:26] | That’s… that is good to know, | 很…很高兴知道 |
[21:28] | but I, uh, I was wondering if you’ve ever seen this woman before. | 不过 我…我在想你是否曾经见过这个女人 |
[21:37] | So you’re not here to give a sample? | 这么说你不是上这来捐精的? |
[21:42] | You listed your mother as a reference? | 你把你妈妈列入了介绍人? |
[21:44] | Yeah. She thinks I’m great. | 是的 她觉得我很棒 |
[21:46] | You want to call her? | 你要给她打电话吗 |
[21:48] | No. | 不 |
[21:51] | Just so you know, | 就是通知你一声 |
[21:52] | my investigator was called off the scene. | 我的调查员被叫离了现场 |
[21:54] | That was him. | 他刚打来 在铁路站场发生了起重机事故 |
[21:55] | There was a crane accident at the rail yard. | |
[21:58] | Nice shoes. | 鞋不错 |
[22:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:01] | I could see Lacey in those. | 我能接受Lacey穿这个 |
[22:02] | I don’t see her in a pair of bondage pumps. | 不能接受她穿一双绑带鞋 |
[22:06] | Care to clue me in? | 介意跟我多说点吗 |
[22:07] | We went shopping. | 我们去购物了 |
[22:08] | Lacey picked out a pair of shoes that apparently you showed her. | Lacey选了一双很显然是你给她看过的鞋 |
[22:12] | I showed her? | 我给她看过? |
[22:12] | Next time she wants something, just send her to me, please. | 下次她再有想要的东西 请让她来找我 |
[22:15] | So are you telling me that I’m not allowed to wear shoes in front of your daughter? | 你是说 在你女儿面前 我都不能穿鞋吗 |
[22:18] | I’m telling you that you are in her life whether I like it or not, | 我是说 不管我乐意与否 你都出现在她的生活里了 |
[22:21] | and you just need to understand your role. | 你要做的就是要搞清楚自己的角色 |
[22:23] | And what would that be? | 会是什么呢 |
[22:25] | I don’t know. I’m still trying to figure that out. | 不知道 我正试着弄明白 |
[22:27] | Okay, see if this helps. | 好 看看有没有用 |
[22:29] | I don’t have a role, all right? | 我没有任何角色行吗 |
[22:30] | I can’t control what Lacey sees or what she likes | 我不能控制Lacey看到什么 喜欢什么 |
[22:33] | any more than I can control you when you go mouthing off to a suspect in a homicide. | 如同在杀人案中 我无法控制你对嫌疑犯的言辞不善 |
[22:37] | I am not trying to be Lacey’s mother any more than I want to be your mother, | 我没试图要做Lacey的妈妈 正如我不想做你的妈妈 |
[22:41] | and quite frankly, I’m getting a little sick of you putting me in that position. | 而且坦白说 我有点烦你将我摆到那个位置上 |
[22:44] | So whatever’s going on between you and Lacey, | 不管你跟Lacey之间发生什么 |
[22:46] | figure it out for yourselves ’cause I don’t want any part of it. | 你们自己弄清楚 因为我完全不想牵涉其中 |
[22:49] | Dr. Hunt, detective Bell and Lopez are here for Patrick Deline’s autopsy. | Hunt医生 Bell和Lopez警探 来看Patrick Deline的验尸了 |
[22:55] | You put yourself through college working as a driver for a supermarket chain? | 大学期间 你一直在为连锁超市做司机吗 |
[22:59] | That’s right. | 对 |
[23:00] | I have time on forklifts, boom lifts, pallet loaders, | 我开过铲车 吊杆千斤索 码堆机 |
[23:04] | uh, every kind of truck, from minivans to 18-wheelers. | 呃 从小型货车到18轮的各种拖拉机 |
[23:08] | Oh, and I do have the licenses to go with them. | 哦 而且我都是有证件傍身的 |
[23:11] | Well, Theresa, I gotta tell you… | 嗯 Theresa 我得跟你说… |
[23:13] | I am very, very… | 我对你相当的… |
[23:19] | impressed. | 印象深刻 |
[23:25] | So you’re the ex neurosurgeon? | 你就是那位前神经外科医生? |
[23:28] | We asked around. | 我们到处问过 |
[23:29] | – What else did you hear? – Ethan! | – 你们还听到些什么 |
[23:30] | – What? – So do we have a cause of death? | – 什么 – 那我们知道死因了吗 |
[23:32] | Depressed skull fractures to the occiput and temporal parietal regions | 枕骨部和太阳穴顶区的凹陷性颅骨骨折 |
[23:36] | causing massive cerebral contusions and probably a fatal brain stem injury. | 引起了严重的脑挫伤 还可能导致了致命的脑干损伤 |
[23:43] | Okay, show me yours. | 好了 给我说说你们的 |
[23:45] | Show you my what? | 给你说什么 |
[23:47] | What do you know about Patrick Deline? | 关于Patrick Deline 你们知道些什么 |
[23:49] | He was an interior decorator and house flipper. | 他是室内设计师兼炒房人 |
[23:51] | We talked to his husband. | 我们跟他丈夫谈过了 |
[23:52] | He was in that part of town | 晚上在他住的那片 |
[23:53] | – to scope out the neighborhood at night. – The happy couple was thinking about buying a loft and renovating it. | – 他喜欢到处找邻居们打听 – 这对幸福小情侣正准备买套公寓翻新呢 |
[23:57] | Hmm. There’s trace on his sweater. | 嗯 他的套衫上有处痕迹 |
[24:00] | So really, guys, anything about me, Dr. Ethan Gross? | 真的 伙计们 要知道我什么吗 Ethan Gross医生? |
[24:03] | Ethan, do you want me to send you outside again? | Ethan 你要我再让你出外勤吗 |
[24:05] | No, no, no. I don’t envy Peter one bit. | 不 不 不 我一点也不嫉妒Peter |
[24:07] | Did you know that he’s canvassing… | 你知道他正在调查… |
[24:09] | sperm banks right now? | 精子库吗 |
[24:11] | There’s something under his nails. | 他指甲里有东西 |
[24:16] | Let’s see what we have here. | 看看我们发现了什么 |
[24:26] | Huh. Looks like paint. | 哈 看着像颜料 |
[24:32] | Did you say sperm banks? | 你刚刚说过精子库吗 |
[24:34] | Okay, so I’ve been to all six sperm banks in the metropolitan area… | 我已经去过市区全部6家精子库… |
[24:38] | Hold on a second. Six? | 等等 6家? |
[24:40] | That’s right. | 对 |
[24:41] | Does he look a little drained to you? | 他看起来有没有一点被抽干的感觉 |
[24:43] | You know, Pete, you do look kind of pale. | 你知道吗 Pete 你看起来确实有点苍白 |
[24:44] | Yeah, I hope you don’t have a date tonight, ’cause that… | 是 我希望你今晚没有约会 因为… |
[24:46] | Okay, if you’re all done… | 好 要是你们完事了… |
[24:50] | So I found the sperm bank that Julie went to, but she left empty-handed. | 我找到了Julie去的那家精子库 但她是空手离开的 |
[24:54] | Then I went to the I.V.F. clinic that she was referred to. | 然后我去了她就诊的IVF诊所 |
[24:56] | They said that when she arrived, she had a sperm sample on ice, but they don’t know whose it was. | 他们说她去的时候 就带了一份冷藏的精子样本 但是他们不知道是谁的 |
[25:00] | Martin Loeb is not the father of Julie’s baby. Yeah, we know that. | – Martin Loeb不是Julie孩子的父亲 – 是 我们知道 |
[25:05] | – Oh. – Question is, how do you? | – 哦 – 问题是 你怎么知道的 |
[25:08] | Because the real father is in autopsy room two. | 因为真正的父亲在2号验尸间里躺着 |
[25:10] | His name is Patrick Deline. | 他叫Patrick Deline |
[25:13] | The pigment that was found on both Julie and Patrick is high-end paint, | 在Julie和Patrick身上发现的颜料是高档油漆 |
[25:19] | which is available only to interior designers. | 只有室内设计师才能拿到 |
[25:21] | What they were both painting, I have no idea, but I’m sure it wasn’t a coincidence. | 他们俩在刷什么 我没有头绪 但我确定不是巧合 |
[25:25] | Patrick was gay, so they weren’t having an affair, | Patrick是同志 所以他们不可能有一腿 |
[25:27] | but if Martin is sterile, Julie might have asked Patrick to be the donor, | 但如果Martin没有生殖能力 Julie就可能请求Patrick当捐精人 |
[25:31] | hence the paternity test. | 因此做亲子鉴定 |
[25:36] | You got all that off a speck of paint? | 这些就是你从一小粒油漆上得出的? |
[25:38] | And Ethan told me that Peter was hitting up the sperm banks, | 还有Ethan告诉我Peter在查精子库 |
[25:41] | so from that, I deduced what was going on. | 从那一点 我推断出发生了什么事 |
[25:45] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[25:46] | Depleted? | 枯竭了吧? |
[25:47] | Oh… that’s funny. | 哦…搞笑 |
[25:51] | So… | 那么… |
[25:54] | am I back on the case? | 我回去继续案子啦? |
[25:56] | Were you ever off it? | 你曾经停止过吗 |
[25:58] | Mm, not really. | 嗯 没有 |
[26:05] | Patrick and Julie were best friends from high school. | Patrick和Julie自高中时期就是好朋友 |
[26:10] | She came over a few months ago, | 她几个月前来过 |
[26:13] | told us she had gone to a sperm bank but left because she didn’t want | 告诉我们她去过精子库 但是离开了 |
[26:17] | the father of her child to be a stranger. | 因为她不想孩子的父亲是陌生人 |
[26:19] | Her first thought was Patrick. | 她首先想到的是Patrick |
[26:22] | Made us both cry. | 把我们都弄哭了 |
[26:23] | And did Martin Loeb know about this? | 那Martin Loeb知道吗 |
[26:25] | No. | 不知道 |
[26:26] | Julie wanted to keep it quiet. | Julie想保守秘密 |
[26:27] | Because Martin would’ve been angry if he found out? | 因为要是Martin发现会生气吗 |
[26:29] | More like Martin’s ex-wife. | 更可能是Martin的前妻 |
[26:31] | Why would she care? | 为什么她会在乎 |
[26:33] | Patrick decorated their house a few years back. | Patrick几年前装修过他们的房子 |
[26:36] | He brought Julie along one day, and that’s how Martin and Julie met. | 有天他带Julie过去 然后Martin和Julie就认识了 |
[26:42] | Alexandra never forgave Patrick for making the introduction. | Alexandra一直没有原谅Patrick牵了线 |
[26:45] | The last thing they wanted was | 他们最不愿意看到的就是 |
[26:46] | Alexandra poisoning Erika and Thomas’ feelings about their new sibling. | Alexandra给Erika和Thomas灌输 与他们新弟妹有关的坏思想 |
[26:51] | Thank you very much, Mr. Turtell. | 非常感谢 Turtell先生 |
[26:54] | And I am very sorry for your loss. | 对你痛失所爱 我很遗憾 |
[26:58] | I’m sorry to ask, and this may be irrelevant, | 冒昧提个问题 可能是题外话 |
[27:00] | but has Patrick done any painting lately? | 但是Patrick最近粉刷过吗 |
[27:02] | He painted all the time. | 他一直在粉刷 |
[27:04] | He has a studio space nearby. | 他在附近有个工作室 |
[27:08] | Well, thank you for coming, Francine. | 谢谢你能过来 Francine |
[27:10] | I really want this job. | 我真的很想得到这份工作 |
[27:13] | I appreciate your enthusiasm. | 感谢你的热情 |
[27:14] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[27:16] | I really want this job. | 我真的很想得到这份工作 |
[27:19] | I need… | 我需要… |
[27:21] | this job. | 这份工作 |
[27:22] | I love dead people. | 我喜欢死人 |
[27:36] | Ethan. | |
[27:37] | I’m done interviewing these people. | 我不面试这些人了 |
[27:39] | Well, maybe you’re just interviewing them wrong. | 或许是你面试错了呢 |
[27:42] | Mnh-Mnh. There’s only one way to answer… | “你有交通事故史吗”这种问题 |
[27:44] | “do you have a history of traffic accidents?” | 答案只有一个 |
[27:46] | And no, it is not “do I get to play with dead bodies?” | 不 不是”我能够跟尸体接触吗” |
[27:49] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[27:50] | I am identifying a murder weapon. | 我在鉴定凶器 |
[27:54] | Yes, Ethan. | 喂 Ethan |
[27:55] | Uh, just got the results back from the crime lab. | 呃 刚从犯罪实验室拿到结果 |
[27:58] | Patrick Deline was beaten with a type of tire iron made in Germany for high-end car brands. | Patrick Deline是被一种德国产的 专为高档汽车提供的卸胎棒击中的 |
[28:03] | Also, we got the labs back on the trace from Patrick’s shirt. | 同时 实验室也送来了 Patrick衬衫上的痕迹检验结果 |
[28:06] | A residue of calcium and saliva. | 钙和唾液的残留物 |
[28:09] | Maybe milk or ice cream? | 可能是牛奶或是冰激凌? |
[28:10] | Ice cream? | 冰激凌? |
[28:12] | The good news is, we have epithelials we can test. | 好消息是 我们有可以测试的上皮组织 |
[28:14] | The bad news is, | 坏消息是 |
[28:16] | we have no idea who to test them against. | 我们不知道该与谁比对 |
[28:18] | Okay, well, start by ruling out Patrick as the source of the epithelials. | 好 从排除Patrick是上皮组织的来源这里着手吧 |
[28:22] | And, Curtis, call Sam and Bud, tell them about the tire iron. | 还有Curtis 给Sam和Bud打电话 告诉他们卸胎棒的事情 |
[28:24] | I bet you Alexandra has a German car. | 我打赌Alexandra有辆德国汽车 |
[28:27] | Okay. Or you could just tell ’em yourself. | 好 或者你可以亲自告诉他们 |
[28:30] | Uh, no, I’m not with Bud and Sam. | 呃 不了 我没有跟Bud和Sam在一起 |
[28:32] | Oh, well, where are you? | 哦 那你在哪 |
[28:35] | I’m… oh, uh, gotta go. | 我…哦 挂了先 |
[28:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[28:40] | Herbal tea with sugar… | 加糖的凉茶… |
[28:44] | right? | 对吗 |
[28:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦 |
[28:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[28:50] | What? It’s just, you know, | 什么啊 就是 你知道的 |
[28:52] | you’ve been spending a lot of time with Kate lately, | 最近你跟Kate呆一起的时间很长 |
[28:53] | which is fine. | 这很好 |
[28:55] | It’s good. Um… | 很好 呃… |
[28:56] | and she’s, uh… | 她很 呃… |
[28:59] | she’s really beautiful. | 她真的很漂亮 |
[29:01] | So it… it’s natural that you would want to copy her. | 所以…你想模仿她很正常 |
[29:03] | Are you jealous? | 你在吃醋吗 |
[29:05] | No. | 没有 |
[29:07] | I… | 我… |
[29:09] | All right, a little… a tiny bit. | 好吧 一点…就一点点 |
[29:11] | The thing is, I just… | 问题是 我只是… |
[29:12] | I’m your mother. | 我是你妈妈 |
[29:14] | And I hope you know that | 我希望你知道 |
[29:16] | if you need advice about something… | 如果你需要建议… |
[29:17] | big, small, whatever… | 大的 小的 怎么样的都好… |
[29:19] | I just… I hope that you know that you can come to me. | 我只是…我希望你知道你能来找我 |
[29:25] | Mom, I want you to stop worrying about Kate. | 妈妈 我想你不用担心Kate |
[29:28] | Just ’cause I like something of hers doesn’t mean I like her more than you. | 仅仅因为我喜欢她的某些东西 不代表我爱她胜过爱你 |
[29:31] | And you’re right. You are my mother. | 你说的对 你是我妈妈 |
[29:33] | And no one’s ever going to replace you. | 没人可以代替你 |
[29:36] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[29:41] | Okay. | 明白 |
[29:51] | Do you want something else? Juice? | 你要喝点别的吗 果汁? |
[29:54] | Just say so. | 就随便问问 |
[29:55] | Anything but herbal tea. | 只要不是凉茶就行 |
[30:09] | Who told you I had it out for Patrick? | 谁告诉你我对Patrick不满 |
[30:12] | Uh, we’re not at liberty to say. | 这个我们不能说 |
[30:14] | It was Martin, wasn’t it? | 是Martin说的 对不对 |
[30:15] | Lying son of a bitch. | 谎话连篇的混蛋 |
[30:17] | He lied all during our marriage. He lied all during our divorce. | 我们的婚姻充斥着他的谎言 甚至离婚的时候还在撒谎 |
[30:19] | He’s just a… | 他就是个… |
[30:20] | Are you saying he was unfaithful? | 你是说他不忠么 |
[30:21] | Sex? No. Money? Yes. | 不忠? 不是 是关于财产 |
[30:24] | You wouldn’t believe the stuff I caught him trying to hide. | 你无法想象他都藏了些什么 |
[30:26] | Really? | 是吗 |
[30:27] | Artwork, cars… he even had his own secret yacht. | 名画 名车 甚至还藏了艘游艇 |
[30:30] | Detectives, so far no blood, | 警探们 目前没发现血迹 |
[30:33] | no hair, no sign it’s been cleaned recently. | 或是毛发 也没有迹象表明这里最近被清理过 |
[30:36] | We’ll take some samples back for a closer look, but I think you’ve got a clean car. | 我们会带一些样本回去检查 但我觉得这车里没什么疑点 |
[30:40] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[30:43] | We apologize for the inconvenience… | 我们对给你带来的不便表示抱歉 |
[30:45] | Spare me the apology, detective. You suck at it. | 省省吧 警探 你才不感到抱歉 |
[30:50] | Well, back to the kids. | 好吧 又回到那俩孩子了 |
[30:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:55] | Hiding assets… | 隐瞒财产 |
[30:56] | All this time, we’ve been thinking | 我们一直在想 |
[30:57] | that someone killed Julie over her kid sharing in Martin’s assets. | 这个人杀了Julie是因为 她的孩子可能会分享Martin的财产 |
[31:01] | What if it were someone who didn’t want her to know what those assets actually are? | 但会不会因为这个人 是不想让她知道有哪些财产呢 |
[31:08] | Come in. | 进来 |
[31:09] | You know something I hate about this job? | 你知道这份工作最让我讨厌的是什么吗 |
[31:11] | Following the rules? | 依规矩办事? |
[31:16] | Never getting to meet these people once you get to know them. | 你永远不会有机会认识你遇到的那些人 |
[31:20] | Julie and Patrick were decent, caring people, | Julie和Patrick都是善良有爱的人 |
[31:23] | and they deserve better than you and I not helping each other. | 他们应该得到更好的帮助 而非像你我这样的明争暗斗 |
[31:26] | I couldn’t agree more. | 非常同意 |
[31:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:29] | As it turns out, | 情况是这样的 |
[31:30] | Patrick redecorated the Loebs’ house several years ago. | 几年前Patrick帮Leob的房子装修过 |
[31:33] | That’s how Martin and Julie met. | Martin和Julie就是这样认识的 |
[31:35] | And Loeb’s ex-wife blamed Patrick, | 因此Loeb的前妻就怨恨Patrick |
[31:37] | enough for Julie to keep it secret that Patrick was the biological father of her child. | 这就足够成为 Julie隐瞒Patrick是她孩子的生父的理由 |
[31:42] | So she’s got motive for both murders. | 所以这两桩谋杀案她都有动机 |
[31:44] | Sam and Bud are looking at her hard, but so far, nothing. | Sam和Bud都在盯着她 但目前还没有什么发现 |
[31:48] | Well, I’ve been looking at lab results. | 然后我看过化验结果了 |
[31:49] | There was some foreign matter mixed in with the blood around Julie’s wound. | Julie伤口周围的血里混杂了一些异物 |
[31:52] | It turns out, the way she landed, some of her stomach contents migrated up her esophagus. | 我们发现是她摔落的方式 使她胃里的东西倒流进了食道 |
[31:56] | But there’s also this. | 但是还有这个 |
[31:58] | It’s the pollen from a rare kind of oak tree. | 这是一种罕见的橡树的花粉 |
[32:01] | So what, did she ingest it? | 难道是她吃进去的 |
[32:02] | ‘Cause it’s not in bloom now, so how did it get in the wound? | 因为现在不是花季 花粉是怎么进入伤口的 |
[32:06] | It was deposited there by the bullet. | 是由子弹带进去的 |
[32:08] | It grazed a leaf on its way. | 子弹射出时擦过了一片叶子 |
[32:11] | Well, now we know where our shooter was standing. | 这样的话 我们就知道这位杀手的站位了 |
[32:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:39] | So the southern red oak, or quercus falcata, | 南方红橡树又称南方赤栎 |
[32:43] | is a medium-sized deciduous tree with a round-topped head and leaves, | 是一种中型的落叶树 树冠呈现圆形 |
[32:48] | uh, the size of your hand, with three to five pointed lobes. | 树叶则有手掌大小 有三到五条叶脉 |
[32:51] | Here, look. Here’s a picture. | 来看照片 |
[32:56] | I can’t believe I’m doing this… | 真不敢相信我居然在这儿 |
[32:57] | looking for tree pollen and hoping some deer hunter don’t shoot my ass. | 来这儿找树花粉 还要担心我的屁股会不会被那些猎鹿人射中 |
[33:01] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[33:02] | No, this is great. | 不 这差事棒极了 |
[33:03] | We’re medicolegal death investigators. | 我们是法医科调查员嘛 |
[33:05] | No, we’re not. We are sitting ducks. | 才不是咧 我们是待宰的羔羊 |
[33:07] | Okay, so the tree is rare in these parts ’cause it’s | 嗯 这个地方很少见这种树 |
[33:09] | at the northern limit of its growing range. | 因为这里是它们生长的北界限了 |
[33:11] | Much like the american holly or sweetbay magnolia, this… | 就像美洲冬青和木兰一样 这种… |
[33:14] | Enough with the tree lesson. We’re here. | 树木课上够了 我们到了 |
[33:17] | Let’s go find that southern red oak. | 让我们来找找南方红橡树吧 |
[33:20] | All right, I’ve got the bank statements. | 好 我拿到银行对账单了 |
[33:22] | You’ve got Martin Loeb’s statements. | 你有Martin Loeb的对账单 |
[33:23] | And I got you a sumatran double espresso. | 我给你带了杯苏门答腊双倍浓缩咖啡 |
[33:28] | Oh. Long as I didn’t pay for it. | 太好了 你请的我就喝 |
[33:40] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[33:41] | Yoga. Megan taught me. | 做瑜伽 Megan教我偶的 |
[33:44] | I’m trying to look at the crime scene by clearing my mind of all judgments and preconditions. | 我尝试不带任何偏见和先入为主的观念 去看犯罪现场 |
[33:52] | This is the tree, fool. | 树在这儿呢 二货 |
[33:54] | It works. | 真的有用哎 |
[33:55] | Which means, if the bullet hit her here, then it came from right there. | 这就说明 如果子弹是在这里打中她的 那射击的人应该站在那里 |
[34:00] | And there is no way I’m going in there. | 我可不要去那儿 |
[34:02] | There’s poison ivy all over this place. Mnh-mnh. | 到处都是有毒的常春藤 |
[34:05] | Hey, you remember when you helped me fix Megan’s phone? | 嘿 你记得你帮我修好过Megan的手机吧 |
[34:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:09] | We’re even. | 那我们扯平了 |
[34:14] | Ethan… | |
[34:15] | did the shot line up? | 是射击点吗 |
[34:17] | Just give me a second. | 等一下 |
[34:19] | Get outta here. | 滚开 |
[34:26] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[34:32] | Hey. | 喂 |
[34:32] | What? Did you find something? | 什么 你有发现了? |
[34:34] | I think we need to get the crime scene unit back out here. | 我想我们应该让犯罪现场小组回来 |
[35:13] | The divorce settlement came from selling hard assets… | 离婚财产分配都来自于出售硬资产 |
[35:16] | the artwork, the yacht, the summer home. | 名画 游艇 以及夏日度假屋 |
[35:18] | No T-bills, no stocks, no paper assets. | 不包括国库券 股票 没有纸面资产 |
[35:24] | I think I know why. | 我想我知道为什么 |
[35:27] | The corporate, pension, retirement, personal accounts, they all match up. | 公司 抚恤金 退休金 个人账户 这些都能对得上 |
[35:31] | Take a look at the family trust. | 看看家庭信托基金 |
[35:36] | – That’s a hell of a difference. – Mm-hmm. | – 天差地别啊 – 嗯 |
[35:38] | Guess who had trading authority on the account? | 猜猜谁有账户的交易权 |
[35:42] | Is that it? | 就是这个吗 |
[35:43] | Yeah, the results just came back in. | 是的 结果刚出来 |
[35:52] | – Wow. – What? | – 哇 – 什么 |
[35:53] | You recognize that? | 你认出来了吗 |
[35:55] | I know. It smells like hairspray. | 我知道 闻起来像发胶 |
[35:56] | It was Erika, Loeb’s daughter… | 是Erika Loeb的女儿 |
[35:58] | Except for one thing, there’s a compound in the mixture that isn’t hairspray. | 不对 这个混合物里面有化合物 不是发胶 |
[36:02] | Minoxidil? | 米诺地尔? |
[36:03] | Yeah. Some men use… not me… use it to… | 是的 有些男人用…当然不是我…用来 |
[36:05] | Stimulate hair growth. Right. | 刺激头发成长 对 |
[36:07] | I’ll be damned. | 我傻了 |
[36:10] | Calcium was found in the trace on Patrick, right? | Patrick身上的痕迹里发现了钙 是吗 |
[36:12] | Yes. Curtis thought it was ice cream. | 是的 Curtis以为是冰激凌呢 |
[36:14] | It wasn’t ice cream or milk. | 不是冰激凌也不是牛奶 |
[36:16] | Calcium is one of the primary ingredients in antacid tablets. | 钙是抗酸药的首要配方 |
[36:19] | Okay. | 没错 |
[36:19] | And a symptom of acid reflux is? | 胃酸倒流的一种临床症状是? |
[36:36] | Go ahead and have a seat over there. | 去坐下说 |
[36:37] | Mr. Loeb, I… | Loeb先生 我… |
[36:39] | – Mr. Wright, thank you for coming in. – …owe you an apology. | – Wright先生 谢谢你来 – 我欠你一个对不起 |
[36:41] | As you told us before… | 你之前告诉过我们 |
[36:43] | What were we having? | 你们都知道些什么 |
[36:44] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[36:46] | The baby. | 小孩 |
[36:47] | …wanted to know how it would affect Martin’s finances. | 想知道这对Martin的财务状况 都造成了些什么影响 |
[36:49] | A girl. | 是个女孩 |
[36:52] | The minute you realized that Julie’s request | 当你意识到Julie的要求 |
[36:56] | would force an audit of Martin’s assets, you knew you were in trouble because… | 会引出对Martin资产的审核 你就知道你麻烦大了 |
[37:00] | you’ve been stealing from him for years. | 你一直在从他那儿偷窃 |
[37:03] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 听不懂你在说什么 |
[37:04] | We’ve got the bank statements, Alan. | 我们有银行对账单 Alan |
[37:06] | Not the fake ones you’ve been sending Martin, the real ones. | 可不是你寄给Martin的那些假单子 这些可都是真的 |
[37:09] | So you killed Julie to cover your tracks, | 所以你杀了Julie来掩盖你的行径 |
[37:11] | but the only unanswered question is Patrick. | 但是还有一个问题是Patrick |
[37:15] | Acid reflux, right? | 胃酸倒流 是吗 |
[37:18] | Here you go. My wife has it, too. | 给你 我老婆也有这病 |
[37:20] | See, that’s how we knew you met with Patrick. | 看吧 这就是我们怎么知道你见过Patrick的 |
[37:22] | You must have really gotten winded when you beat him to death, because you coughed so hard, | 你打死他的时候肯定喘得很厉害 因为你咳嗽这么厉害 |
[37:26] | you expelled saliva. | 你溅出了一些唾沫 |
[37:28] | We pulled blood and hair traces from the tire iron in your car. | 我们拿到了你撬胎棒上的血迹和头发样本 |
[37:31] | We’ve got you nailed on Patrick. | 我们可以肯定是你杀死了Patrick |
[37:33] | And we have traces of your hair loss treatment | 而且我们还有你治疗脱发的证据 |
[37:36] | in the woods, exactly where the shot was taken that killed Julie. | 就在树林里 就在你射杀Julie的地方 |
[37:40] | No lawyer in the world’s gonna save you, not with the evidence that we have. | 以我们手上的证据来看 这个世界上没有律师可以救你 |
[37:44] | But tell the truth right now, | 但是如果你现在招了 |
[37:45] | and it’ll go far with the D.A. | 检察官还可能网开一面 |
[37:54] | Can I talk to Martin? | 我可以跟Martin聊聊么 |
[37:57] | I don’t think he wants to talk to you. | 我不觉得他想跟你谈 |
[38:00] | I didn’t set out to steal from him. | 我一开始并没有打算从他那儿偷窃 |
[38:05] | I just needed a loan in a hurry for a business deal. | 我只是急需一笔钱来做生意 |
[38:08] | The deal blew up, I couldn’t repay the money, so I cooked the books to cover it up. | 但是生意做砸了 我没钱还 只好做假账来掩盖 |
[38:13] | Martin never questioned it. | Martin从没起过疑心 |
[38:15] | And then it just became easy. | 然后我就大胆了 |
[38:17] | So Julie got suspicious? | 但是Julie开始怀疑了 |
[38:18] | She thought I was dragging my feet on the audit. | 她觉得我在阻碍资产审核 |
[38:21] | She was gonna recommend Martin find another business manager. | 她准备让Martin重新请一位业务经理 |
[38:25] | I couldn’t let that happen. | 我不能让她这么做 |
[38:26] | And Patrick? | 那为什么杀Patrick |
[38:28] | The day of the shooting, he came to my office. | 我杀人那天 他来了我办公室 |
[38:31] | Julie had told him that she didn’t trust me, and he demanded to know what happened. | Julie跟他说过她不信任我 所以他来问个究竟 |
[38:37] | He was the father of Julie’s child. | 她是Julie孩子的爸爸 |
[38:39] | He wasn’t gonna let it go. | 他不准备放过我 |
[38:40] | And so you followed him downtown? | 所以你就跟踪他到了城里 |
[38:43] | I was just so in over my head. | 我当时太惊慌失措了 |
[38:46] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么办 |
[38:53] | Please… tell Martin I’m sorry. | 拜托 告诉Martin我对不起他 |
[38:57] | I’m so very, very sorry. | 我真的真的非常抱歉 |
[39:21] | Martin. | |
[39:22] | The money I could forgive, | 偷钱我可以原谅 |
[39:25] | but not Julie, not our child. | 但是你杀了Julie 杀了我们的孩子 |
[39:29] | No! | 不 |
[39:31] | Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车 |
[39:41] | Alan? Alan? | |
[39:43] | Is he gonna make it? | 他会撑过来吗 |
[39:45] | Congratulations, detectives. | 恭喜啊 警探们 |
[39:47] | You finally have something to arrest me for. | 你们终于有抓我的理由了 |
[40:02] | Quite the drama you had today. | 今天真是戏剧化啊 |
[40:03] | Yeah. Where were you? | 是啊 你去哪儿了 |
[40:05] | Investigating. | 调查中 |
[40:08] | There is a video on here that I think you should take a look at. | 这里有个视频我觉得你应该看一下 |
[40:11] | You want to watch it with me? | 你不跟我一起看吗 |
[40:13] | Sorry, but I have a date. | 不好意思 我有个约会 |
[40:16] | Same girl or a new one? | 是同一个姑娘还是换新的了 |
[40:21] | Good night, Megan. | 晚安 Megan |
[40:23] | Peter… | |
[40:26] | you like working with me, don’t you? | 你喜欢跟我一起工作 是吗 |
[40:30] | I wouldn’t have brought you that if I didn’t. | 如果不喜欢的话我怎么会带那个给你呢 |
[40:48] | And here we are, painting the crib. | 我们正在刷婴儿床 |
[40:51] | And, mommy Julie… | 这是Julie妈妈 |
[40:54] | you are on. | 到你说了 |
[40:56] | Hello, baby. | 你好 宝贝 |
[40:58] | I’m your mommy. | 我是你的妈妈 |
[40:59] | And you’re gonna grow up with a wonderful daddy named Martin. | 你将会有一个名叫Martin的最好的爸爸 |
[41:02] | But there’s somebody else who loves you just as much as we do. | 但是还有个人和我们一样爱你 |
[41:06] | He’s your biological father. | 他就是你的生父 |
[41:08] | Patrick. | |
[41:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[41:12] | Hello… baby. | 你好宝贝 |
[41:14] | Uh… I may never be the father who raises you, | 我可能不是养育你的那个爸爸 |
[41:19] | but I’ll always be the father who loves you, no matter what. | 但是我会是一个无论如何都非常爱你的爸爸 |
[41:24] | But know… | 你要知道 |
[41:25] | that I love you, | 我爱你 |
[41:27] | just as much as Martin does. | 和Martin一样爱你 |
[41:30] | Being a parent means wanting the best for your child, | 为人父母代表着一切都为子女着想 |
[41:34] | no matter who provides it. | 不管是谁来照顾你 |
[41:42] | You… you are so gonna get it. | 你死定了 |
[41:47] | Okay. | 不玩了 |
[42:03] | Hey… Lace. | 嘿 Lace |
[42:04] | Hi, it’s me. | 是我啊 |
[42:07] | Um, listen, I’ve been thinking, | 听着 我觉得 |
[42:10] | and… | 那个 |
[42:12] | if you really want those shoes, | 如果你真的想要那双鞋 |
[42:15] | I think you should have them, | 我觉得你应该得到他们 |
[42:17] | and I’m gonna buy them for you. | 我会买来送你的 |