时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[00:06] | Hello. Is anybody there? | 请问这里有人吗? |
[00:12] | Dude, I totally had you. | 亲爱的 我是真吓到你了 |
[00:13] | Jerk. You almost gave me a heart attack. | 混蛋 你差点把我心脏病吓出来了 |
[00:14] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我来迟了 |
[00:16] | My dad almost caught me sneaking out. | 我溜出来的时候 差点被我爸发现了 |
[00:18] | Forgive me? | 原谅我好吗? |
[00:23] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[00:24] | Run! | 快跑! |
[00:34] | Hi, mom. | 嗨 老妈 |
[00:35] | Good morning, Lace. | 早上好 Lace |
[00:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:40] | Sorry about the last-minute notice. | 呃 抱歉最后一秒才通知你 |
[00:42] | I’ll be done with my deposition in time to get her after school. | 我会尽快完成宣誓作证 接她放学 |
[00:43] | It… it is no problem. Stop apologizing. | 这…没关系的 不用道歉的 |
[00:46] | I’m just happy to be here. | 能来这里我很高兴 |
[00:53] | Morning, Megan. | 早上好 Megan |
[00:54] | Kate. | |
[00:56] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[00:57] | Bye, sweetie. | 拜拜 亲爱的 |
[01:01] | So… | 那么… |
[01:03] | uh, you want to get some breakfast? | 呃 你要来点早饭吗? |
[01:04] | We still have a little time. | 时间还早 |
[01:06] | I’d like to, but can you just drop me off at the school library? | 我也想 但把我送到校图书馆就行 |
[01:10] | I’ve got a test today and I need to study. | 我今天有个考试 要复习 |
[01:12] | You didn’t study last night? | 你昨晚没复习? |
[01:13] | It’s kinda hard to concentrate at the house lately. | 我最近在家里很难集中精神 |
[01:15] | The walls are, like, paper thin. | 墙壁呃 就像纸一样薄 |
[01:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:21] | What are you saying? | 你说什么? |
[01:22] | I’m saying, I can hear the TV downstairs. | 我是说 我能听到楼下电视的声音 |
[01:25] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么? |
[01:27] | Nothing. Nothin’. Just… | 没什么 只是… 呃 |
[01:29] | Nothing at all. | 什么事都没有 |
[01:44] | Good morning, Peter. | 早上好 Peter |
[01:46] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:47] | What do we got? | 情况怎么样? |
[01:49] | The car sailed over the embankment just before 5:00 AM. | 早上五点前后 这辆车越过了路堤 |
[01:52] | The victim’s been identified as Daniel Davidson. | 经鉴定 死者是Daniel Davidson |
[01:54] | He lives not even five minutes away. | 从这里到他家五分钟都用不了 |
[01:56] | Who found him? | 是谁发现他的? |
[01:57] | Two teenagers snuck out here this morning to sow their burgeoning oats. | 两个青少年偷偷溜到这里私会 |
[02:02] | Lot of that going around lately. | 最近这种事还真不少 |
[02:03] | Oh, just not with you, I take it. | 噢 只要对象不是你 我都接受 |
[02:08] | This fell out of the car when the medics opened the door. | 医疗队打开车门的时候 这个掉了出来 |
[02:11] | Another texting and driving accident? | 又是一起开车发短信的交通意外吗? |
[02:16] | Oh, God. That’s me. | 噢 天哪 是我的电话 |
[02:17] | That is your ringtone? For my mother. | – 这是你的铃声? – 给我妈设的 |
[02:19] | I find the music soothes me before the inevitable onslaught. | 我发现这音乐能让我在 必然到来的狂轰滥炸之前心情平和 |
[02:24] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[02:27] | Is your paresthesia acting up again? | 你又出现感觉异常的症状了? |
[02:29] | No. | 没有 |
[02:32] | My mother is. | 但我妈出现了 |
[02:36] | We’ve got a vehicle tech on the way… | 我们已经派出了一辆技术支持车 |
[02:43] | Call Bud and Sam. | 打电话Bud和Sam |
[02:44] | He already did. | 他打过了 |
[02:46] | Must be something pretty juicy for you to want to call homicide to a car accident. | 把一个凶杀科警员叫来交通事故案 肯定是发生了什么大事吧 |
[02:51] | Maybe I just missed you. | 或许只是我想你了呢 |
[02:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:59] | We’ve got mud on his shoes but not on the gas or brake pedal. | 他鞋子上有泥 但油门和刹车板上却没有 |
[03:05] | That’s weird, but not stop-the-presses weird. | 这很奇怪 但也算不上有多离奇 |
[03:09] | Seat belt’s all twisted up. | 安全带全缠起来了 |
[03:10] | Seems kinda careless. | 看起来有些马虎 |
[03:11] | Look at his arms and hands. | 看他的胳膊和手掌 |
[03:13] | There’s no apparent compression fractures. | 没有明显的压缩性骨折 |
[03:15] | Which he would’ve gotten if he’d have braced himself – before the crash. – Well, maybe he was drunk. | – 但如果车祸之前 他作出防卫姿势 应该会有的 – 呃 或许他只是醉了 |
[03:18] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[03:20] | Thermal burn from the air bag. | 安全气囊造成的烫伤 |
[03:22] | Right in the center of the forehead. | 在额头正中 |
[03:24] | He didn’t turn away before impact, which means, he was probably unconscious. | 在撞击之前他没有转头 就是说 他很有可能神志不清 |
[03:28] | That’s juicy enough for me. | 确实很合我胃口 |
[03:30] | Somebody strapped this guy into the car and pushed him over the edge. | 有人把他绑在车里 然后把车推下路堤 |
[03:35] | This was no accident. | 这绝非意外 |
[03:52] | What are you up to over there? | 什么风把你吹到这里来了? |
[03:53] | Ah, new equipment coming in today. | 呃 今天有新设备进库 |
[03:55] | Gas chromatograph mass spectrometer. | 气相色谱-质谱联用仪 (即GCMS 用于分析和分离复杂的多组分混合物) |
[03:57] | I know what it is, but we ain’t getting a new one here. | 我知道那是什么 但我们拿不到那个新设备的啊 |
[04:00] | Yeah, we are. It’s on its way right now. | 我们有的 已经在路上了 |
[04:01] | Oh, no, ma’am. Those babies cost over 100 grand a pop. | 噢 不 女士 那些宝贝价值连城 |
[04:04] | That’s my entire equipment budget for the year. | 相当于我全年的设备预算 |
[04:07] | which is why I spent months writing grant proposals and wining and dining every major benefactor in Philly. | 所以我才花了数月写长篇大论的申请 和费城所有重要的投资人喝酒吃饭 |
[04:12] | No one is touching your budget. | 没有用到你的设备预算 |
[04:16] | I’m glad somebody’s in bed with the right people. | 看来是有人傍上大款了 |
[04:19] | We all have our talents. | 真是三百六十行 行行出状元 |
[04:23] | What did she say? | 她说什么? |
[04:24] | I didn’t hear nothin’. | 我什么都没听到 |
[04:26] | Ethan. | |
[04:27] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[04:28] | Stop everything. | 停下手里的事 |
[04:29] | I have something very important for you to do. | 我有更重要的事要你做 |
[04:31] | Really? Sure. What is it? | 真的吗? 好的 是什么? |
[04:34] | Fix my cell phone. | 修好我的手机 |
[04:35] | It fell into a puddle at the crime scene. | 它掉到案发现场的一个水坑里去了 |
[04:39] | Uh, yeah. | 呃 好吧 |
[04:40] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:41] | So… | 那么… |
[04:42] | what is your story? | 你发生了什么呢? |
[04:44] | I did a rapid saliva test. He wasn’t drunk. | 我进行了快速唾液测试 他没有喝醉 |
[04:48] | Right. Cell phone. That’s what I should be doing. | 好吧 修手机 这才是我应该干的事 |
[04:54] | I see faint ligature marks… | 我发现了较淡的绳索勒痕 |
[04:56] | on… | 在… |
[04:58] | both wrists… | 两个手腕上都有… |
[05:00] | with a distinct pattern. | 带有明显图案 |
[05:02] | No restraints were found on scene. | 案发现场没有绳索 |
[05:04] | And two abrasions on the posterior upper right arm, already healing. | 在右臂上方有两处已经愈合的擦伤 |
[05:09] | Also not from the accident. | 同样不是事故造成的 |
[05:12] | But… | 但是… |
[05:17] | A splinter. | 一块尖碎片 |
[05:21] | And it looks like it’s got white paint on it. | 看起来上面有白漆 |
[05:24] | Check his left nostril. | 看看他的左鼻孔 |
[05:25] | I think there’s something inside. | 我想里面有东西 |
[05:31] | Red cloth fibers? | 红色衣物纤维? |
[05:33] | Maybe something was held over his face to incapacitate him. | 可能是有人用东西捂住他的脸 让他神志不清 |
[05:35] | Why tie him up? | 为什么把他绑起来? |
[05:37] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[05:38] | I gotta get a fiber analysis and a tox screen on this guy right away. | 我现在要人去给遇害者 做纤维和毒理分析 |
[05:41] | Ethan. | |
[05:44] | Uh, right. | 呃 好了 |
[05:45] | Do you want me to do that before or after the cell phone? | 你想让我在修好手机之前还是之后去? |
[05:49] | Before. | 之前 |
[05:52] | Are you sure it was my Daniel? | 你们确定这是我的Daniel吗? |
[05:56] | I’m very sorry, Mrs. Davidson. | 我很抱歉 Davidson太太 |
[05:59] | You mind telling us the last time you saw your husband? | 你介意告诉我们 最后一次见到你丈夫的情景吗? |
[06:01] | When we went to bed last night, around 11:00. | 昨晚我们是在十一点左右睡觉的 |
[06:05] | But he was gone when I got up this morning. | 但我今早起来的时候他就不见了 |
[06:07] | You weren’t surprised when he wasn’t there? | 你就不奇怪为什么他不见了? |
[06:09] | No. He always went to work early to avoid the traffic. | 不 他经常为了避开交通高峰早起去工作 |
[06:12] | What’d your husband do? | 你丈夫是干什么的? |
[06:14] | He was a C.P.A. | 他是国家执业会计师 |
[06:17] | Started at his firm the day after our honeymoon. | 在我们蜜月结束之后 开了自己的事务所 |
[06:20] | Going on 16 years. | 经营十六年了 |
[06:24] | He was always such a cautious driver. | 他是一个很谨慎的司机 |
[06:26] | Mrs. Davidson, | Davidson太太 |
[06:29] | there’s a strong possibility that someone staged the accident. | 很有可能是有人伪造了事故 |
[06:33] | How can that be? | 怎么会? |
[06:34] | Do you know of anyone who may have wanted to hurt your husband? | 你知道谁有可能想杀害你丈夫吗? |
[06:37] | No. | 没有 |
[06:38] | Everyone loved Daniel. | 大家都很喜欢Daniel |
[06:41] | All he ever did was work hard to provide for us so we could have a house like this and… | 他所仅仅是努力工作 养家糊口 |
[06:47] | “we’re… we’re all… we’re all living the dream,” | “我们… 现在的生活如同梦境一般” |
[06:49] | he used to always say. | 他过去常常这样说 |
[06:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 失陪了 |
[06:54] | I can’t, uh… | 我无法 呃… |
[07:36] | Megan, what’s wrong? | Megan 哪里不对吗? |
[07:40] | I used to live on a cul-de-sac like this. | 我以前也住在类似这样的独头巷道里 |
[07:44] | Nothing is ever what it seems. | 表面之下暗流涌动 |
[07:59] | I’m telling you, there’s something in the air around here. | 我是说 这里空气中都弥漫有异样的气息 |
[08:02] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[08:04] | Well, that intuition and about $7 will get you a cup of coffee. | 呃 你用这种直觉和七美元 能买到一杯咖啡 |
[08:07] | Where do you get your coffee? | 你一般去哪里喝? |
[08:09] | Little bistro down the street. | 街道尽头的小酒馆 |
[08:11] | A bistro? oh,come on | – 小酒馆? – 噢 拜托 |
[08:12] | Let’s go see if C.S.U. has finished processing the Davidsons’ car. | 我们去看看现场调查小组 有没有完成对Davidson车的处理 |
[08:18] | And a cause of death wouldn’t hurt. | 知道死因总没坏处 |
[08:19] | I’m all over it, detective. | 我会全权负责 警探 |
[08:21] | That is, if you can pry Peter away. | 如果你能把Peter拖走的话 |
[08:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:43] | – What was that? – What was what? | – 那是什么? – 什么是什么? |
[08:47] | Oh, your badge… | 你的警徽… |
[08:48] | so big, so powerful. | 如此硕大 权力的象征 |
[08:51] | You should use that voice more often. | 你应该多用这种语调说话 |
[09:03] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[09:04] | That splinter in Daniel’s arm… | Daniel手臂上的碎片 |
[09:10] | That’s blood. | 那是血 |
[09:15] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[09:17] | Uh, Peter Dunlop. We’re with the Medical Examiner’s office. | 呃 我是Peter Dunlop 我们是法医办公室的 |
[09:19] | We’re investigating the murder of Daniel Davidson. | 我们在调查Daniel Davidson被杀案 |
[09:22] | Heard it was just a car crash. | 听说只是车祸而已 |
[09:24] | Well, you heard wrong. | 呃 那你听错了 |
[09:27] | Now this fence is on his property line. | 这个围墙是在他家范围之内 |
[09:29] | Would you care to explain the blood? | 能麻烦你解释下这里的血迹吗? |
[09:31] | I got into a fight with Daniel the other day. | 那天我和Daniel打了一架 |
[09:33] | A fight about what? | 为了什么打架? |
[09:34] | Son of a bitch poisoned my dog. | 那混蛋毒死了我的狗 |
[09:36] | Do you know that for a fact? | 你有证据吗? |
[09:38] | He kept complaining that my dog was digging up his flower beds. | 他一直抱怨我的狗挖他种花的土 |
[09:40] | Then suddenly, Skipper got real sick. | 然后突然一下子 Skipper真的生病了 |
[09:43] | Daniel denied it, – but you do the math. – Where’s the dog now? | – Daniel死不承认 但想想也知道 – 那狗现在在哪里? |
[09:46] | The vet put him down. | 兽医处理掉了 |
[09:49] | My kids are devastated. | 我孩子都很伤心 |
[09:51] | So, yeah, next time I saw him, we got into it. | 所以后来一看到他 我们就打起来了 |
[09:54] | But kill him? | 但杀了他? |
[09:57] | No. | 不会的 |
[10:00] | Do you mind? | 你们能走了吗? |
[10:10] | Curtis, have you seen Megan? She’s not answering her cell. | Curtis 你看到Megan了吗? 她不接电话 |
[10:12] | She’s out with Peter, Bud, and Sam. | 她和Peter Bud还有Sam出去了 |
[10:14] | Would you just please let her know… | 你能不能告诉她… |
[10:15] | I need to speak with her immediately? | 我现在就有事和她说 |
[10:28] | Hey. Kate was just looking for you, head all full of steam. | 嘿 Kate刚在找你 气势汹汹 |
[10:31] | . Tell her I’m on a murder case. | 呃 跟她说我正在查一起谋杀案 |
[10:33] | I watch telenovelas. | 我也看肥皂剧的 |
[10:35] | You two ain’t sticking me in the middle. | 你们两个不能把我夹在中间 |
[10:37] | This story has a tragic end with no survivors. | 那故事是悲剧结尾 无一幸免 |
[10:42] | So C.S.U. found some fingertip impressions on the rear bumper of the car, caked in dirt. | 现场调查小组在车后档上发现了一些 带有污物的指尖印 |
[10:47] | Right where you push a car off the road. | 要推车就得接触到车后档 |
[10:49] | Any ridge detail? | 指尖印上有脊纹么? |
[10:50] | No, just a crosshatch pattern. The killer probably wore gloves. | 没有 只有交叉图案 杀手可能戴了手套 |
[10:53] | But they also found this fancy key lodged in the driver’s seat. | 但他们还在驾驶员座椅上 发现了这把华丽的钥匙 |
[10:57] | I’ll do you one better. Remember Daniel’s cell phone? | 我有更好的线索 还记得Daniel的手机吗? |
[11:00] | Yeah. | 怎么了? |
[11:01] | There was an unsent text message on the screen. | 屏幕上有条未发送出去的短信 |
[11:04] | Before he died, he typed out, “I have to say something.” | 在他死前 他写”我有事要说” |
[11:07] | Who was he gonna send it to? | 他准备发给谁的? |
[11:10] | Just comes up a first name… “Vicki.” | 只打出了名…”Vicki” |
[11:12] | And you traced the number? | 你追踪了那个号码? |
[11:14] | She’s one of his neighbors. | 她是他的邻居 |
[11:35] | Kate? | |
[11:36] | Lacey, what happened? Are you okay? | Lacey 发生什么了? 你还好吗? |
[11:38] | I… I got sick in class. What are you doing here? | 我… 我在课堂上发病了 你来这里干什么? |
[11:41] | Uh, your dad is in court, and your mom is… | 呃 你爸出庭了 而你妈在… |
[11:45] | I just want to go home. | 我现在就想回家 |
[11:58] | Oh, where have you been, Casanova? | 噢 你去哪里了 情种? |
[11:59] | You know, that woman may have had information that was pertinent to the case. | 你要知道 那个女人或许能提供 对案件至关重要的信息 |
[12:02] | Stuck in her cleavage? | 被她的事业线吸引了? |
[12:05] | You were flirting. | 你在跟她调情 |
[12:06] | I was just doing my job, Megan. | 我只是在安分守己地工作 Megan |
[12:09] | You’re the one who seems to be fixated on sex lately. | 你才是最近过度重视性生活的那个 |
[12:12] | Maybe it’s because my boss | 可能是因为我老板 |
[12:15] | is having sleepovers with my ex-husband in a house with paper-thin walls. | 和我前夫同居在 一个墙比纸薄的房子里吧 |
[12:21] | Okay, let’s change the subject, shall we? | 我们还是换个话题 行吗? |
[12:23] | What was Daniel Davidson’s cause of death? | Daniel Davidson的死因是什么? |
[12:25] | Aortic transection due to the impact of the crash. | 因撞击引起的主动脉破裂 |
[12:29] | But I did find something I didn’t expect. | 但我发现了些意料之外的东西 |
[12:32] | What? | 什么? |
[12:33] | The color of the brain is off, and the cortical surfaces are mildly depressed bilaterally. | 他大脑呈白色 皮层表面双向缓慢下陷 |
[12:38] | He had a leukoencephalopathy. | 他有脑白质病 |
[12:40] | – How’d he get that? – Not sure. | – 他怎么会得那个的? – 不清楚 |
[12:42] | The insulation of the nerves inside his brain was being destroyed. | 他脑神经的绝缘系统被损坏 |
[12:46] | Given the demyelination, it could be M.S. | 考虑到髓鞘脱失 可能是多发性硬化症 |
[12:50] | or he could have a polyomavirus infection, specifically a J.C. virus. | 或者他被多瘤病毒感染 典型的JC病毒 |
[12:54] | Doesn’t that virus only infect people with a weakened immune system? | 那病毒不是只感染 免疫系统脆弱的人群吗? |
[12:58] | But Daniel has never had an organ transplant. | Daniel从未进行过器官移植 |
[13:02] | And he had no history of Hodgkin’s or leukemia. | 而且他没有霍奇金淋巴瘤或血癌病史 |
[13:05] | There is one other possibility. | 还有一个可能性 |
[13:09] | He could be H.I.V. positive. | 他是HIV病毒携带者 |
[13:16] | Vicki Hemington? | |
[13:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:18] | Bud Morris. | |
[13:19] | Philly Homicide. | 费城凶杀科的 |
[13:21] | I’d like to ask you a few questions about Daniel Davidson if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意 我有几个 关于Daniel Davidson的问题想要问你 |
[13:25] | It’s so horrible, what happened. | 太可怕了 发生了什么 |
[13:27] | Daniel was such a great guy. | Daniel是个大好人 |
[13:30] | Well, we think his accident was a result of foul play. | 呃 我们认为他的意外是人为的 |
[13:32] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[13:33] | Would you mind if we took a look around, uh, inside? | 你介意我们到处看看吗 呃 进你屋里去? |
[13:37] | no. Not at all. | 不介意 没关系的 |
[13:39] | Yeah. Follow me. | 好的 跟我来 |
[13:40] | Sam. | |
[13:52] | So tell me, Mrs. Hemington, did you know Daniel very well? | 那请告诉我 Hemington太太 你和Daniel很熟吗? |
[13:56] | As well as you can know a neighbor, I guess. | 一般邻居而已 我想 |
[14:00] | I know this is a sensitive matter, but I have to ask. | 我知道这个话题很敏感 但我还是要问 |
[14:04] | Were you two having an affair? | 你们两个有婚外情吗? |
[14:05] | A what? | 什么? |
[14:07] | Bill, what are you doing home? | Bill 你在家里干什么? |
[14:08] | Vicki, what the hell? | Vicki 到底怎么回事? |
[14:10] | I didn’t know you were coming home for lunch. | 我不知道你要回来吃中饭 |
[14:12] | Yeah, I guess not. What’s going on? | 是啊 我猜也是 怎么回事? |
[14:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[14:15] | They’re from the police department, honey. | 他们是警局的人 亲爱的 |
[14:16] | It’s about Daniel. They say he may have been murdered. | 为Daniel的事情来的 他们说他是被谋杀的 |
[14:18] | Detective Samantha Baker. You must be Bill Hemington. | Samantha Baker警探 你想必是Bill Hemington了 |
[14:22] | There’s a cop in our house? | 有个警察在我们家里? |
[14:24] | We were invited in. | 我们是被邀请进来的 |
[14:25] | Now you’re invited out. | 那现在请你们出去 |
[14:26] | I’m an attorney. I know our rights. | 我是律师 我知道自身权利 |
[14:29] | Oh, Bill, her partner’s here, too. | 噢 Bill 她搭档也进来了 |
[14:31] | Where? | 在哪里? |
[14:38] | Sam, can you come in here, please? | Sam 能麻烦你过来下吗? |
[14:40] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[14:50] | Guess we know who tied him up now. | 看来我们知道是谁把他绑起来了 |
[14:53] | I just love it when suspects provide their own handcuffs, don’t you? | 我爱极了嫌疑犯自己准备好手铐 你们觉得呢? |
[15:03] | Your husband’s in the other room, Mrs. Hemington, so… be honest with me. | 你丈夫在另外一个房间 Hemington太太 所以… 跟我说实话 |
[15:08] | You were having an affair with Daniel Davidson. | 你和Daniel Davidson有婚外情 |
[15:11] | Like I told your partner… no. | 就像我和你搭档说的那样… 没有的事 |
[15:14] | So the key to your S-and-M treasure trove just, uh… | 那你SM宝物箱的钥匙就是 呃… |
[15:17] | happened to fall into his car? | 凑巧掉进了他的车里? |
[15:19] | No, he must have taken it by mistake. | 不 他肯定是不小心拿走的 |
[15:21] | And did he also accidentally tie himself up? | 那他就是不小心把自己绑起来了? |
[15:24] | Oh, no, I did that. | 噢 不 那是我干的 |
[15:27] | We did have sex, | 我们是做过 |
[15:29] | many… many, many times. | 很多… 很多次 |
[15:32] | Yeah, but I wouldn’t call it an affair. | 是啊 但我不把那个理解为婚外情 |
[15:35] | Yes, I knew my wife was sleeping with Daniel. | 是的 我知道我妻子和Daniel睡过 |
[15:39] | You did? | 你知道? |
[15:39] | I’m the one who set them up. | 就是我撮合的他们 |
[15:43] | I’m a very sexual person, detective. | 我性欲很强 警探 |
[15:45] | And Bill, God love him, he tried so hard to keep me happy. | 还有Bill 他太好了 他想尽一切办法让我开心 |
[15:49] | But I was just getting a little bored, you know? | 但我有点厌倦了 你明白吗? |
[15:53] | So Bill just did what any good husband would. | 所以Bill干了任何好丈夫都会干的事 |
[15:57] | I threw a block party to, you know, put out some feelers. | 我开了一个社区派对 你知道的 找了一些试探者 |
[16:01] | I was a little nervous at first. | 一开始我有点紧张 |
[16:02] | The neighborhood could cast us out. | 邻居可能会排斥我们 |
[16:05] | Almost everyone wanted in. | 但每个人都想加入 |
[16:07] | Y… your block is full of swingers? | 你们社区的人都这么开放? |
[16:09] | Play couples. | 只是爱玩的情侣们 |
[16:11] | Play couples. | 噢 爱玩的情侣们吗? |
[16:12] | Yeah. And can I tell you something? | 是啊 还有你想知道吗? |
[16:16] | It has made my marriage stronger than ever. | 这反而使我的婚姻坚不可摧 |
[16:22] | When’s the last time you had total mind-blowing sex? | 你最后一次享受无与伦比的性爱是什么时候? |
[16:29] | 1994. | 1994年 |
[16:31] | Monogamy is dead, detective. | 一夫一妻制已名存实亡 警探 |
[16:34] | So… | 所以 |
[16:36] | is my murder victim. | 这是被害者的照片 |
[16:39] | Well, I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[16:41] | Daniel was perfectly fine when he left my house this morning. | Daniel早上离开我家的时候还好好的 |
[16:43] | And what time was that? | 早上什么时候 |
[16:45] | 4:45 A.M. | 早上4:45 |
[16:47] | Bill knocked off early, and I was feeling a little restless so I called up Daniel, and he came over. | Bill那天早下班 我还没睡醒 然后我把Daniel叫来 接著Bill就来了 |
[16:52] | And what did you do? | 你对他做了什么 |
[16:53] | A lot less than I would’ve liked. | 比我想做的少很多 |
[16:56] | I tied him up. You know, tried to play some games. | 我把他绑了起来 你懂的 玩点SM |
[16:58] | But I don’t know. He just wasn’t into it for some reason. | 但是我也不知道为什么他没什么兴致 |
[17:01] | So we just ended up talking. | 后来我们聊了会天 |
[17:04] | Just before he died, he was going to send you a text. | 在他死之前不久 他正给你发短信 |
[17:07] | “I have to say something.” | 写到: 我有事要说 |
[17:10] | What was that about? | 他想说什么? |
[17:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:14] | Maybe he wanted to say something to his wife. | 可能他想和他妻子说点什么 |
[17:18] | I mean, he said that he wasn’t into the lifestyle anymore, that it had… consequences. | 他说他没法继续这么生活下去 因为由此引发的一些事 |
[17:23] | Consequences? What ki… | 什么事儿? |
[17:28] | what kind of consequences are you talking…? | 你指什么事儿? |
[17:36] | Excuse me. | 等我两分钟 |
[17:44] | Did I call it or what? | 我说什么来着? |
[17:46] | A wife-swapping cul-de-sac. | 换妻游戏巷道 |
[17:47] | You were right. | 是的 |
[17:49] | Now was that intuition, | 你这是直觉 |
[17:50] | or do you have something you’d like to share with me about you and your ex? | 还是你有什么想和我说的 关于你和你前任的事儿 |
[17:54] | I’m just saying… | 我只是说说 |
[17:56] | this has piqued more than just your professional curiosity. | 这已经不单是因为你的职业好奇心了 |
[17:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:00] | If it weren’t for the consequences. | 如果不是因为那些个事儿 |
[18:02] | Yeah, a few times over the past six months or so. | 是的 在过去半年左右有那么几次 |
[18:05] | And Daniel was okay with this? | Daniel觉得没关系吗 |
[18:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:08] | So? | 所以呢 |
[18:09] | So I imagine an arrangement like that would breed a lot of jealousy. | 所以我认为这样做会导致嫉妒产生 |
[18:13] | No, we had very specific rules. | 不会的 我们有独特的游戏规则 |
[18:15] | Sex with no secrets. | 没有秘密的性爱 |
[18:17] | Everyone plays fair, nobody gets hurt. | 每个人按照游戏规则玩 没人会受伤害的 |
[18:19] | – Did the rules always work? – Not always. | – 你们的规则总行得通么 – 不是 |
[18:21] | Kevin Kaiser’s wife left him, took the kids. | Kevin Kaiser的老婆离开了他并且带走了孩子 |
[18:24] | She, uh, couldn’t handle it. | 她没法面对这事儿 |
[18:27] | Mr. Hemington, I’m with the Medical Examiner’s office. | Hemington先生 我是法医办公室的 |
[18:29] | It seems that Daniel Davidson’s immune system was compromised. | 结果表明Daniel的免疫系统非常弱 |
[18:32] | I don’t have confirmation yet, | 我还没确认 |
[18:34] | but it’s possible that he was infected with H.I.V. | 但很有可能他已经感染HIV病毒 |
[18:39] | No. Uh… | 不… |
[18:41] | no, I… I… I… I can’t believe that. | 不 我不相信 |
[18:45] | That was another one of our rules. | 那是我们的游戏规则之一 |
[18:47] | Everyone gets tested, frequently. | 每个人都频繁地接受检查 |
[18:50] | So… you didn’t happen to discover Daniel was infected | 所以你不会是恰巧知道Daniel感染了艾滋 |
[18:54] | and kill him for exposing your wife? | 因为他把病毒传给了你妻子而杀了他? |
[18:57] | No. | 不是的 |
[19:00] | Daniel was clean. | Daniel很健康 |
[19:03] | I swear to God. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[19:10] | You still fretting about that dang phone? | 你还在为那该死的电话烦恼? |
[19:12] | You know, I used everything in this lab to try and dry it out. | 我用尽了实验室里的各种东西把它弄干 |
[19:14] | You know, I even stuck it in the centrifuge. | 你不知道 我刚还被卡在了离心机里 |
[19:16] | You did what now? | 你现在在干嘛? |
[19:17] | I give up. I’m a doctor, not an engineer. | 我放弃了 我是个医生不是工程师 |
[19:21] | What, are you selling stuff on eBay? | 什么 你在eBay网上卖东西? |
[19:23] | You real funny. | 呵呵 开玩笑 |
[19:25] | Homicide confiscated this from a suspect in the Davidson case. | Davidson案的凶杀科警员 从一个嫌犯那里收缴来的 |
[19:30] | How you like me now, Darth Vader? Who’s your daddy? | 你现在觉得我怎样 Darth? 谁才是你爹爹? |
[19:34] | I don’t think we saw the same “Star Wars,” man. | 我觉得我们看的 不是同一部星球大战电影 伙计 |
[19:37] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[19:38] | Restraints. | 皮手腕套 |
[19:40] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[19:44] | Same width, same circular pattern. | 一样的宽度 一样的图案 |
[19:49] | Looks like a match to me. | 看上去和我挺搭的 |
[19:50] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[19:51] | You just proved that he liked to be tied up during sex. | 你刚证明了他做爱时喜欢被绑起来 |
[19:54] | Ethan, I will pop you, boy. | Ethan 我真的会打你 小子 |
[19:56] | Did you find a red cloth in there? | 你有没有在里面发现一块红色布料 |
[19:58] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[19:59] | ‘Cause we found fibers in his nose from whatever was used to knock him out. | 因为我们在他鼻子里发现了纤维 可能来源于袭击他的物品 |
[20:02] | No, nothing but leather… | 没有 只不过是皮… |
[20:06] | chains… | 链条 |
[20:08] | And some kind of gel. | 还有些凝胶 |
[20:09] | That’s not gel. | 那不是凝胶 |
[20:11] | Oh, no. Dr. Hunt. I gotta tell her about her phone. | 哦 不 是Hunt医生 我要告诉她电话的事儿 |
[20:14] | Her phone? Come on. Where’s her phone? | 她的电话? 拜托 在哪儿呢 |
[20:16] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no. Where’s her phone? | 哦 不 她的电话在哪儿 |
[20:19] | Oh, this can’t be happening. | 这绝对不可能发生的 |
[20:20] | Ethan. | |
[20:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:24] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛! |
[20:25] | You put it in rice? Are you crazy? | 你把它放在大米里? 你疯了? |
[20:26] | – You owe me. – What is wrong with you? | – 你欠我的 – 你有病! |
[20:28] | I owe you? What… | 我欠你? |
[20:29] | My phone. | 我的电话 |
[20:32] | You fixed it! | 你修好了 |
[20:33] | Genius. Thank you. | 太棒了 多谢 |
[20:34] | Ain’t no thang. | 不算什么 |
[20:36] | – Oh, God. – What? | – 天哪 – 怎么了? |
[20:38] | Lacey. | |
[20:43] | Saved my butt, you did. | 你还真救了我 |
[20:46] | Shut up, Ethan. | 闭嘴 Ethan |
[20:53] | What happened? Is Lacey all right? | 怎么了? Lacey没事儿吧 |
[20:55] | She’s fine. She’s fine. She threw up at school and just needed someone to pick her up. | 她没事儿 她在学校呕吐了 需要人去接 |
[20:59] | I was stuck in my depo. I… I… I called you. | 我在出席宣誓作证会 我给你打了电话了 |
[21:01] | I called your office, your cell… | 我打到你办公室 你的… |
[21:02] | I didn’t get any messages. My cell was broken. | 我没收到消息 我的手机坏了 |
[21:04] | Otherwise, I would’ve been there. | 否则我会去的 |
[21:05] | I know, I know, but you weren’t. | 我知道 但是你没去 |
[21:07] | So I called the next person I could think of. | 所以我打给了另外一个人 |
[21:10] | Right. | 算了 |
[21:11] | Your girlfriend. | 你女友 |
[21:12] | I tried to reach you, Megan. | 我想要联系你的 Megan |
[21:13] | – You didn’t try hard enough. – Megan! | – 你没有努力尝试 |
[21:16] | She’s sleeping. | 她在睡觉 |
[21:17] | She’s in her room. Don’t worry. | 她在她房里 别担心 |
[21:18] | Don’t tell me not to worry! | 别说别让我担心这种话 |
[21:20] | Megan… stop. | Megan…别 |
[21:23] | Come on. She’s fine. All right? | 算了 她没事儿 |
[21:24] | I’ll let her know you came by, all right? | 我会告诉她你来过的 可以了么 |
[21:27] | Just let her rest. | 让她休息会儿 |
[21:29] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[21:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:57] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[21:58] | Hey, I got the, uh, blood work back on Daniel Davidson. | 我拿到了Daniel的化验报告 |
[22:01] | And guess what. | 猜猜结果 |
[22:02] | He didn’t have H.I.V. or any other disease that would’ve caused the immunosuppression. | 他没感染HIV病毒 或者其它会引起免疫抑制的疾病 |
[22:06] | Really? yep | – 真的么 – 是的 |
[22:08] | Then what gave him the leukoencephalopathy? | 那谁把脑白质病传染给他的 |
[22:10] | Beats me, but I did find out what the cloth fibers were doused with. | 我也不知道 但是我发现衣物纤维混合着什么 |
[22:14] | Brake cleaner. | 刹车清洁剂 |
[22:15] | Why would anybody use brake cleaner to knock somebody out? | 谁会用刹车清洁剂来杀人? |
[22:17] | Weapon of opportunity maybe? | 可能恰巧手边有 |
[22:22] | Daniel’s neighbor across the street… | Daniel对面的邻居 |
[22:24] | he was working on his motorcycle. | 他正在修理摩托车 |
[22:27] | Call Peter. Tell him to meet me there. | 打给Peter 让他在那儿见我 |
[22:30] | I wanna understand this whole swapping thing. | 我想知道所有的换妻事情 |
[22:33] | I mean, what’s the math? | 我想说 多少人数 |
[22:36] | How many people? | 具体多少人 |
[22:37] | Is it two, three, ten? | 2个 3个 还是10个 |
[22:40] | Megan, this is Kevin Kaiser, | |
[22:41] | the guy whose wife left him over the whole swapping thing. | 他妻子知道整个换妻事件后离开了他 |
[22:44] | That might be a little bit insensitive, don’t you think? | 你不觉得她妻子太迟钝了? |
[22:46] | You’re so square. | 你太古板了 |
[22:48] | Mr. Kaiser, we’re, uh, investigating the murder of Daniel Davidson. | Kaiser先生 我们正在调查Daniel被杀案 |
[22:52] | Do you mind if we ask you a few questions? | 介意我们问几个问题么 |
[22:54] | Sure. What do you want to know? | 问吧 你们想知道什么 |
[22:58] | we understand that relationships on the cul-de-sac were… | 我们知道这条街上的关系非常… |
[23:03] | complex. | 复杂 |
[23:05] | That’s personal. | 那是个人行为 |
[23:06] | What does that have to do with Daniel? | 那和Daniel有什么关系? |
[23:08] | Well, a lot, actually, if you were sleeping with each other’s wives. | 很大 如果你们和彼此的妻子上过床 |
[23:11] | We heard from one of your neighbors that it might have broken up your marriage. | 我们从你邻居那里听来的 它可能了导致你的离婚 |
[23:16] | I, uh… | 我… |
[23:17] | I realized I was having feelings for Andrea. | 我后来意识到我喜欢Andrea |
[23:20] | Unfortunately, my wife realized first. | 可惜我妻子比我早发现 |
[23:23] | That sounds like motive to me. | 听上去是个作案动机 |
[23:25] | Your wife leaves you, and the only thing standing between you and Andrea is her husband? | 你的太太离开了你 所以阻碍你和Andrea关系的是她丈夫? |
[23:28] | – No. That’s not it at all. – You mind if I have a look around your garage? | – 不 完全不是那样 – 你不介意我看一下你的车库吧 |
[23:32] | – It’s fine. – Okay. | – 看吧 – 好的 |
[23:40] | So… | 那么… |
[23:43] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
[23:46] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[23:50] | I’m just saying, it’s been too long since I’ve had total mind-blowing sex. | 我说 我好久没有无与伦比的性爱了 |
[23:54] | Not right now, thanks. I got a caffeine headache. | 现在别和我说 我咖啡喝多了头疼 |
[23:57] | No red shop towels or brake cleaner laying around. | 没有发现红色毛巾或者刹车清洁剂 |
[24:00] | Then again, I don’t imagine he’d keep them after a murder. | 谁会在杀人后留下作案工具? |
[24:03] | Why just limit it to him? It takes two to tango. | 为什么只盯准他? 一个巴掌拍不响 |
[24:06] | Or three or… ten? | 那是3个还是10个? |
[24:09] | Seriously, Jeannie and I need to reconnect. | 说真的 我和Jeannie需要重新联系一下 |
[24:12] | I’m thinking date night. | 我在考虑晚上约她 |
[24:14] | I better warn that poor woman. | 我最好事先警告那可怜的女人 |
[24:18] | Baker. | 我是Baker |
[24:21] | Go ahead, Megan. You’re on speaker. | 说吧Megan 我调了手机扬声器 |
[24:23] | So are you. | 你也是么 |
[24:24] | Remember that guy that Bill Hemington told us about, | 还记得Bill Hemington告诉过我们的那个人么 |
[24:28] | Kevin Kaiser, the one whose marriage broke up because of the lifestyle? | 那个因为生活方式而婚姻破裂的人? |
[24:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:32] | It was Andrea Davidson who caused it. | 都是因为Andrea Davidson |
[24:34] | Uh, Kevin had feelings for her. | Kevin喜欢她 |
[24:36] | What if the feelings were reciprocated? | 要是他们互相喜欢对方 |
[24:38] | What if they were in it together? | 要是他们那时在一块儿? |
[24:39] | Bump off Daniel, pocket the life insurance money and… | 杀了Daniel 然后拿走保险金 |
[24:42] | That would explain the cash. | 那就能说清那些现金的事儿了 |
[24:43] | Wait a minute. What cash? | 等等 什么现金? |
[24:45] | We ran the financials on the Davidsons. | 我们调查了Davidson一家的财务状况 |
[24:47] | Andrea took out a cash advance on her credit card two days ago. | Andrea两天前从信用卡上取走了一笔现金 |
[24:50] | $15,000. | 1.5万元 |
[24:51] | Vicki Hemington said that Daniel left her house at 4:45. | Vicki说Daniel清晨4:45离开他家的 |
[24:55] | And he went over the embankment 15 minutes later. | 然后15分钟后他被推下了路堤 |
[24:58] | In that time, someone had to grab him, incapacitate him, | 在那个时候 有人抓住他 让他无法动弹 |
[25:01] | drive him out to that park, and push the car over. | 然后载他到公园 把车停一边 |
[25:03] | Tight window. | 锁上车窗 |
[25:05] | So either Vicki’s lying about the timeline or… | 所以要么是Vicki在时间问题上撒了谎 |
[25:07] | Or the killer was already outside Daniel’s house, laying in wait. | 要么杀人犯已经在Daniel的屋外等着了 |
[25:11] | After being paid $15,000. | 在收到1.5万元以后 |
[25:14] | Our grieving widow hired a hit man. | 可怜的寡妇雇了一个杀手 |
[25:19] | So what did you spend the $15,000 on? | 你花1.5万元干嘛? |
[25:22] | You think I hired someone to kill my husband? | 你觉得我雇人杀了我丈夫? |
[25:24] | We know couples were exchanging partners | 我们掌握到在你的小区里几对人 |
[25:26] | in your neighborhood, Mrs. Davidson. | 交换配偶 Davidson太太 |
[25:28] | And that your relationship with Kevin Kaiser ended his marriage. | 你和Kevin Karser的关系使他婚姻破裂 |
[25:32] | Well, I never wanted that. | 我从没想过会这样 |
[25:33] | No? | 没想过? |
[25:34] | He told us that he had feelings for you. | 他告诉我们他喜欢你 |
[25:36] | You didn’t feel the same way? | 你不喜欢他么? |
[25:38] | No. Never. | 不 永远不会 |
[25:41] | Look, I’m not gonna lie to you. | 我没对你们撒谎 |
[25:44] | Daniel and I, we had our rough patches. | 我和Daniel两人有我们的问题 |
[25:47] | But being with Kevin only made me love my husband more. | 但是和Kevin在一起让我感觉我爱我先生更多 |
[25:50] | Vicki Hemington told us that your husband said he wasn’t even enjoying the lifestyle, | Vicki Hemington告诉我们 你先生说他并不喜欢这样的生活状态 |
[25:54] | that it had consequences. | 因为由此引发的一些事 |
[25:57] | He said that? | 他这么说的? |
[26:00] | Well, he was right. | 他是对的 |
[26:02] | It was all just a distraction. | 只是一些烦心事儿 |
[26:04] | And that’s why I took out the money. | 所以我取了点钱 |
[26:07] | I… it was an investment in our future. | 这是给我们将来的投资 |
[26:11] | How so? | 怎么样? |
[26:13] | I was gonna buy into a time-share condo in Narantha Island, near Bermuda. | 我准备在Narantha岛买一座分时共享公寓 靠近百慕大那里 |
[26:19] | You thought a time-share would save your marriage? | 你觉得一座公寓能拯救你的婚姻? |
[26:22] | Daniel always wanted to go somewhere tropical, | Daniel总想去热带地区 |
[26:26] | and the island seemed perfect. | 岛上看上去挺好的 |
[26:28] | It was a place we could have fun, learn how to be a couple again. | 我想找个能让我们快乐的地方 重新像一对夫妻那样一起生活 |
[26:31] | Like everything else, it backfired, too. | 和别的事情一样 这次又事与愿违了 |
[26:35] | How? | 怎么了? |
[26:36] | He found out about the money and he got really angry. | 他发现了钱是怎么来的 他非常生气 |
[26:39] | I told him I’d try and get it back. | 我告诉他我会尽量把钱还回去 |
[26:41] | Who’d you give the money to? | 你后来把钱给谁了? |
[26:43] | Vicki. | 给了Vicki |
[26:46] | She talked to all the women on the block about it, told us to invite our female friends. | 她把这事儿告诉街区里的所有女士 让我们邀请自己的女性朋友 |
[26:51] | She’s giving a presentation at her house later today. | 她今晚要在她家做个演讲 |
[26:55] | That text message… “I have to say something.” | 那个短信: 我要说点事 |
[26:59] | Do you think Daniel found out Vicki was trying to hide something? | 你觉得是不是Daniel发现Vicki想要隐瞒什么? |
[27:02] | I would love to see that presentation, but no way we’re getting back in that house, not after yesterday. | 我很想听听那个演讲 但是因为昨天的事 我们不可能再去那所房子了 |
[27:06] | – Excuse me. – She’d never allow it. | – 不好意思 – 她不会同意的 |
[27:07] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[27:09] | Vicki’s never met me. | Vicki还没见过我呢 |
[27:16] | Andrea. | |
[27:17] | You poor dear. | 可怜的人儿 |
[27:20] | So brave to still make it out today. | 你今天还是来了 |
[27:23] | Just know… | 你只要知道 |
[27:24] | we are all grieving. | 我们都非常难过 |
[27:26] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 – 没事儿 |
[27:28] | You said to bring friends, right? | 你说带朋友过来 对吧 |
[27:30] | This is Megan. | 这是Megan |
[27:32] | – So nice to have you. – Thank you. | – 欢迎您的到来 – 谢谢 |
[27:34] | Ladies, please… make yourself at home. | 女士们 请你们自便 |
[27:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:43] | Ah, yes. | 对了 |
[27:44] | – Thank you. – Ladies. | – 谢谢 – 女士们 |
[27:47] | It is so great to have you all here today. | 很高兴你们今天能来到这里 |
[27:52] | As a sisterhood, we all have something in common. | 姐妹们 我们大家都有共同点 |
[27:57] | We know an amazing opportunity when it presents itself | 我们知道出现了一个极好的机会 |
[28:00] | and also possess the strength to seize it. | 并且拥有抓住机会的能力 |
[28:05] | Narantha Island… | Narantha岛… |
[28:07] | this newly discovered gem has been untouched by time or tourism. | 这块新发现的宝石 尚未经受时间和旅游的洗礼 |
[28:12] | And for a small down payment, | 只需一笔小额的订金 |
[28:15] | you can begin to own a piece of an all-inclusive community. | 您就可以入驻这个包罗万象的社区 |
[28:21] | I know I don’t need to give you a hard sell because the proof is in the pudding. | 我知道我不需要向你们强买强卖 因为证据就在布丁里 |
[28:26] | I’m giving each of you a chance to invest in yourselves, in your own future, | 我为你们每一个人提供一个 对自己和将来投资的机会 |
[28:32] | to stop being dependent on your parents, | 让你们不再依靠父母 |
[28:36] | your husbands, anyone. | 你的丈夫 或任何人 |
[28:41] | Excuse me. Hi. | 打断一下 嗨 |
[28:44] | Hello.sorry | 你好 抱歉 |
[28:46] | I am all for financial independence but I think, | 我特别喜欢经济独立 但我认为 |
[28:52] | first the sisterhood should first know the ingredients in the real pudding. | 首先姐妹们应该知道真正的布丁里的成分 |
[28:59] | I had my friends at the Police Department do a little research. | 我请我在警察局工作的朋友做了点研究 |
[29:04] | And it turns out that Narantha Island is not so much an island per se | 结果发现Narantha岛其实并非岛屿 |
[29:10] | but a landfill covered with topsoil. | 而是身披表层土的垃圾场 |
[29:13] | And as for being near Bermuda, it’s actually… | 说到它毗邻百慕大 实际上… |
[29:18] | in the Bermuda triangle. | 它在百慕大三角 |
[29:20] | I’m not saying that you’ll disappear if you go there, but your money certainly will. | 我不是说你们去那里会消失 但你们的钱一定会 |
[29:26] | Guaranteed. | 百分之百 |
[29:28] | I imagine you already knew all that, didn’t you? | 我猜你早就知道了 对吗 |
[29:31] | Are you kidding? | 你乱说什么呢 |
[29:32] | Of course not. | 当然不知道 |
[29:34] | And what about Daniel Davidson? | 那Daniel Davidson呢 |
[29:37] | He catch on to your scheme? | 他知道你的计划吗 |
[29:38] | that’s enough.get out | 说够了 出去 |
[29:39] | I’m gonna find out the truth. | 我会查清楚真相 |
[29:41] | But until then, you’re going to pay back every cent you were given. | 但在此之前 你要把你得到的钱都还回去 |
[29:51] | I’m not sure when I’ll be off work. | 我不确定什么时候能下班 |
[29:54] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[29:57] | You know, we should go and grab a drink or… | 你知道么 我们应该去喝一杯… |
[29:59] | – Yeah. – coffee or… I don’t know. | – 好啊 – 咖啡或… 我不知道 |
[30:00] | – Yeah, let’s do it. – Peter! | – 嗯 我们去吧 |
[30:04] | You better call me. | 你最好打电话给我 |
[30:05] | I will. | 我会的 |
[30:13] | You certainly know how to clear a room. | 你太了解怎么扫大家兴了 |
[30:16] | You wouldn’t believe it in there. | 你不会相信里面发生了什么 |
[30:17] | What did Vicki say? | Vicki说了什么 |
[30:18] | It’s not just her. It’s all of them. It’s bizarre. | 不只是她 全部人都是 太奇怪了 |
[30:21] | I mean, I… Daniel’s just been murdered, and… and they act like nothing’s going on. | 我是说 Daniel刚被谋杀 她们就好像什么事都没发生似的 |
[30:25] | This is really affecting you, huh? | 这令你感到很伤心 是吗 |
[30:26] | What? I’m not crying. | 什么 我又没有哭 |
[30:28] | Yes, you are. | 你确实在哭 |
[30:35] | Where’s your kit? You have your kit? | 你的工具箱在哪 带来了吗 |
[30:40] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[30:42] | Those vials are for evidence, you know? | 那些瓶子是装证物用的 你知道吗 |
[30:44] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[30:46] | What, you honestly think the answer to solving this case is in your tears? | 什么 你真以为解决这个案件的答案 是你的眼泪吗 |
[30:49] | Actually, I do. | 实际上 是的 |
[30:58] | I have to say, this goes above and beyond even for you, doctor. | 我必须说 这事儿哪怕对你来说都太过分了 医生 |
[31:01] | Actually using taxpayer dollars to test your own tears | 竟然用纳税人的钱来检测你自己的眼泪 |
[31:05] | just to disprove the fact that you cried. | 就为了证明你没有哭 |
[31:06] | I was not crying, detective. | 我没哭 警探 |
[31:08] | Believe me, you will know when I’m crying. | 相信我 我要是哭会让你知道的 |
[31:10] | Sure you weren’t. | 你当然没哭罗 |
[31:10] | Everyone of those women at the presentation got all teary-eyed for no reason whatsoever, | 介绍会现场的每个人都无缘无故地泛眼泪 |
[31:15] | and then I did. | 然后我也是 |
[31:15] | That’s called being a woman. | 这就叫做女人 |
[31:17] | Scientists proved that thousands of years ago. | 科学家几千年前就证明了 |
[31:19] | – Oh! – Hey. | – 噢 – 嗨 |
[31:21] | Here’s the tox report you ordered on your… | 这份毒理报告是你要求… |
[31:23] | uh, lacrimal fluids. | 对你的泪腺流体做的 |
[31:27] | This can’t be right. It’s negative. | 这不可能 它是阴性的 |
[31:28] | Can we go back to solving a murder now? | 我们现在能回去解决谋杀案吗 |
[31:30] | Ethan, could you please get me a PH test strip and the collection vial? | Ethan 请你拿一张PH值试纸和收集瓶给我 |
[31:34] | Right away. | 马上 |
[31:40] | This… this horse is dead, you know? | 这事没戏的 你知道么 |
[31:55] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[31:56] | That thing test insanity? | 这东西测试精神错乱吗 |
[31:57] | It tests acidity. | 它测试酸性 |
[31:59] | The normal PH of human tears is around 7. | 人的眼泪的正常PH值大约是7 |
[32:02] | Mine is at a 4, which means that everyone at the Hemington house | 我的是4 也就是说Hemington家的每个人 |
[32:06] | was exposed to a volatile acidic compound which affected all of our mucus membranes. | 都暴露在挥发性酸性化合物中 这种物质影响了我们所有人的粘膜 |
[32:13] | I need to see the slides of Daniel Davidson’s brain. | 我需要看一下Daniel Davidson大脑的载玻片 |
[32:19] | It turns out, there actually is something in the air. | 结果发现空气中确实有异物 |
[32:24] | So… | 所以… |
[32:25] | Daniel did have spongiform regions in his subcortical white matter, | Daniel的皮层下白质确实有海绵状区域 |
[32:28] | which means he was suffering from a leukoencephalopathy like I thought, | 也就是说正如我想得那样他得了脑白质病 |
[32:31] | but this was toxin-induced. | 但这是毒素引起的 |
[32:33] | Toxin-induced? | 是毒素引起的? |
[32:34] | Like from the brake cleaner he was incapacitated with? | 来自于致使他昏迷的刹车清洁剂吗 |
[32:37] | No, that was an acute exposure. | 不 那是急性暴露 |
[32:38] | This would be chronic. | 这是慢性的 |
[32:40] | Absorbed over a period of months maybe. | 可能连续吸入几个月了 |
[32:42] | So what was he exposed to? | 那他接触了什么东西 |
[32:43] | We’ll have to check his liver and blood to find out, and that is not a normal tox report. | 我们要检查他的肝脏和血液才知道 这可不是一个普通的毒理报告 |
[32:48] | – Farming it out is gonna take days. – No, it won’t. | – 需要几天时间才能做出来 – 不 不需要 |
[32:51] | – Why don’t we just use our new mass spec? – You’re funny. | – 我们为何不用新的质谱仪? – 你真好笑 |
[32:53] | Oh, my God. Do I know something that you don’t know? | 偶滴神 我是不是知道一些你不知道的事? |
[32:55] | We don’t have a new mass spec. | 我们没有一台新的质谱仪 |
[32:57] | Yes, we do have a new mass spec. | 有 我们有一台新的质谱仪 |
[32:59] | It was delivered yesterday. It was set up. | 昨天刚送过来 已经装好了 |
[33:00] | It’s ready to go. Dr. Kate Murphy to the rescue. | 可以用了 是Kate Murphy医生帮忙弄的 |
[33:11] | Hi, Lace. It’s me again. | 嗨 Lace 还是我 |
[33:13] | I hope you’re feeling better. | 我希望你感觉好点了 |
[33:15] | And I hope you know that I wasn’t avoiding your calls yesterday. | 我希望你知道我昨天没有过滤你的电话 |
[33:20] | I’m gonna come by after work, okay? | 我下班后去找你 好吗 |
[33:23] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[33:27] | This a bad time? | 时机不对么 |
[33:40] | When Lacey was 7, she got these skates that she loved. | Lacey 7岁时 她有双旱冰鞋特喜欢 |
[33:45] | She used to… | 她经常… |
[33:47] | go up and down the street for hours. | 在街上滑来滑去 滑几个小时 |
[33:48] | I’d watch her. | 我会看着她 |
[33:51] | And one day she, um… | 有一天她… |
[33:52] | she hit a rock, she tripped, and she skinned her knees. | 她撞在石头上 绊倒了 把膝盖摔破了 |
[33:56] | I carried her into the house, fixed her up, | 我把她抱进房子里 替她包扎 |
[33:59] | and just held her until she calmed down. | 抱着她直到她平静下来 |
[34:04] | And she looked up at me… | 然后她抬头看我… |
[34:07] | smiled… | 微笑着… |
[34:12] | and I felt something that I had never felt before. | 我感受到了以前从未感受的事情 |
[34:16] | I was her hero. | 我是她的英雄 |
[34:20] | I’ve done nothing but disappoint her ever since. | 从那以后我总是令她失望 |
[34:27] | Yesterday, you were her hero. | 昨天你是她的英雄 |
[34:29] | Megan, Todd asked for my help and I gave it. That’s all. | Megan Todd请我帮忙 我帮了 就这样 |
[34:33] | And I tried to get ahold of you numerous times. | 我尝试过联系你无数次 |
[34:35] | My phone was broken. You… you could’ve tried Peter. | 我手机坏了 你可以打给Peter啊 |
[34:37] | You know, I have a job to do, too. | 你知道么 我也有工作要做 |
[34:39] | And if you think for a minute that I want to get in the middle of whatever family drama you’ve got on tap for the day… | 要是你觉得我愿意卷入 你白天上演的家庭闹剧哪怕一分钟… |
[34:43] | Come on! That is not fair. | 别这样 这不公平 |
[34:44] | No, what’s not fair is you playing me off as a bad guy for helping your daughter | 不 不公平的是我帮了你女儿 而你却把我当成坏人 |
[34:48] | just because you’re desperate to buy back a moment with her. | 就因为你特别想争取和她在一起的时间 |
[34:52] | All right? It’s not my responsibility. | 对吗 这不是我的责任 |
[34:53] | Okay? It’s yours. | 好吗 是你的 |
[34:56] | I’m telling you, telenovelas, ain’t no survivors. | 我告诉你们 肥皂剧里的人无一幸免 |
[34:59] | What is it, Curtis? | 那是什么 Curtis? |
[35:01] | Got the report you needed from the new mass spec… | 用新的质谱仪做出了你要的报告… |
[35:03] | Daniel Davidson’s liver and blood. | Daniel Davidson的肝脏和血液 |
[35:07] | There’s definitely a toxin running through his system. | 他的系统里肯定有毒素 |
[35:09] | There’s a spike in the area of the volatiles, characteristic of… | 在挥发物的区域有个峰值 特征像… |
[35:14] | toluene. | 甲苯 |
[35:15] | That’s a hydrocarbon. | 这是一种碳氢化合物 |
[35:16] | Nasty stuff. | 棘手的东西 |
[35:18] | Found in gasoline, acrylics, and paint thinners among others. | 存在于汽油 丙烯酸树脂 油漆稀释剂等物品里 |
[35:21] | So Daniel was suffering from toluene toxicity. | 那么Daniel是中了甲苯的毒 |
[35:24] | That is what caused the leukoencephalopathy. | 这是导致脑白质病的原因 |
[35:26] | That whole neighborhood is being exposed to poison. | 整个社区的人都暴露在毒物下 |
[35:31] | And it could be killing all of them. | 有可能会害死他们所有人 |
[35:44] | Fan out! Fan out! | 散开 散开 |
[35:46] | We need to evacuate every single house in this neighborhood. | 我们需要疏散这个社区里每所房子里的人 |
[35:49] | And until we find the source of those chemicals, proceed with caution. | 直到我们找到这些化学物品的源头 小心行事 |
[35:57] | Take your team around back! | 带你的人从后面绕过去 |
[36:01] | Somebody knock on this door. | 过来敲这扇门 |
[36:03] | And I got a guest house. | 我来负责这栋客房 |
[36:08] | Mr. Kaiser. | Kaiser先生 |
[36:14] | Philly P.D. | 费城警察 |
[36:15] | Check the garage. | 检查车库 |
[36:17] | And across the street! | 还有街对面 |
[36:19] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[36:21] | – Hey, Bud. – What? | – 嗨 兄弟 – 什么 |
[36:24] | Look at these flowers in front. | 看看前面的这些花 |
[36:26] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[36:27] | Yeah, now check out these over on the side. | 再看看旁边的这些 |
[36:29] | They’re the exact same flowers, but they’re turning green. | 这些都是一样的花 但它们变成了绿色 |
[36:32] | They’re a different color. So? | 颜色是不同 然后呢 |
[36:34] | When anhydrous ammonia escapes into the air, it can change the color of flowers to green. | 当无水氨逃逸到空气中 能够把花的颜色变成绿色 |
[36:38] | Somebody’s cooking meth around here. | 这附近有人在制毒 |
[36:40] | That’s what the neighbors have been breathing in. | 这就是邻居们吸进去的东西 |
[36:45] | All right. Let’s go! | 好的 行动 |
[37:04] | Philly P.D.! | 费城警察 |
[37:06] | Hands in the air, Kaiser! | 把手举起来 Kaiser |
[37:07] | In the air. Higher. | 举起来 举高点 |
[37:09] | Get on your knees. Lace your hands behind your head. | 跪在地上 把双手放在脑后 |
[37:11] | Get on your knees! Now! | 跪在地上 马上 |
[37:16] | We found the red shop towel you used to incapacitate Daniel Davidson. | 我们找到了 你用来迷昏Daniel Davidson的红毛巾 |
[37:20] | And the pattern on your gloves matches the ones we found on the rear bumper of his car. | 你手套的图纹 与我们在他的车后档上发现的一致 |
[37:24] | It’s time to come clean, Kevin. | 是时候交代清楚了 Kevin |
[37:34] | I, um… | 我… |
[37:39] | I lost my job a year ago. | 我一年前失去了工作 |
[37:41] | And, uh… | 然后… |
[37:46] | I couldn’t get hired anywhere. | 我再也没找到工作 |
[37:48] | We were deep in debt, and I just… | 我们负债累累 而我… |
[37:53] | unraveled. | 崩溃了 |
[37:54] | Quite a leap to meth manufacturing. | 于是一举踏入了制毒行业 |
[37:57] | One of my cousins used to be a dealer. | 我一个表哥曾经贩毒 |
[38:00] | He told me I could get out of the hole I was in by cooking meth. | 他告诉我制毒可以让我脱离困境 |
[38:05] | I thought maybe if I could right myself, I… | 我以为或许我能够让自己平反 |
[38:09] | I could get things back to the way they used to be. | 我能够让生活回到以前的样子 |
[38:11] | How did Daniel find out? | Daniel是怎么发现的 |
[38:14] | It was so early in the morning, I… I… I never expected anyone to hear me. | 当时还是凌晨 我从没想过会被人听到 |
[38:18] | But he was coming home from Vicki’s house. | 但他从Vicki的房子出来回自己家 |
[38:22] | Suddenly, he was just there in the shed, asking me what the hell I was doing. | 突然 他出现在小屋旁 问我到底在做什么 |
[38:26] | Are you aware that the waste product from your meth lab | 你知道你的制毒作坊的废品 |
[38:30] | has contaminated the air and soil of the entire neighborhood? | 已经污染了整个社区的空气和土壤了吗 |
[38:35] | It’s already killed your neighbor’s dog. | 它已经害死了你的邻居家的狗 |
[38:37] | If Daniel hadn’t found out… | 要是Daniel没有发现… |
[38:39] | how many people would’ve been next? | 接下来还会害死多少人? |
[38:44] | So you got the drop on Daniel with the shop cloth and… | 所以你用毛巾迷晕Daniel… |
[38:49] | I, um… | 我… |
[38:55] | I took his car out into the woods, | 我把他的车开进树林里 |
[38:58] | and, um… | 然后… |
[39:01] | I pushed it over. | 推车下了路堤 |
[39:05] | I just, uh… | 我只是… |
[39:14] | I couldn’t have anything else taken away from me. | 我已经没有别的东西可以失去了 |
[39:29] | I just heard. A meth lab? | 我刚听说 制毒作坊? |
[39:31] | What do you want, Ethan? | 你想要什么 Ethan? |
[39:32] | Well, if you’re going back to the police station, could you return these for me? | 要是你回警局 能不能帮我把这些还回去? |
[39:38] | You might want to hold on to that one. | 你可能想留着这一个 |
[39:41] | No, I don’t bust out the toys until, you know, the second date. | 不 我不会把玩具拿出来的 直到第二次约会 |
[39:49] | I thought you were being professional. | 我还以为你那是公事公办 |
[39:52] | I am, but now it’s personal. | 是的 但现在是私事 |
[39:56] | Any houses for rent in this cul-de-sac? | 那条街上还有房屋出租吗 |
[39:59] | You couldn’t handle a desperate housewife. | 你搞不掂绝望主妇 |
[40:03] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[40:10] | Come in. | 进来 |
[40:15] | Mom. Hi. | 妈妈 嗨 |
[40:19] | How you feelin’? | 你感觉怎样 |
[40:21] | I’m… better. | 我好多了 |
[40:24] | I hope you know that, um… | 我希望让你知道… |
[40:27] | I would have done anything | 我会尽我所能 |
[40:28] | to have been able to pick you up yesterday. | 在昨天去接你的 |
[40:30] | – I just… I hope you know that… – It’s okay. | – 我只是 我希望你知道… – 没关系 |
[40:31] | ‘Cause I… I meant what I said to your dad, | 因为 我对你爸爸说的是认真的 |
[40:34] | that I’m… I’m happy to be here, | 我 我很高兴来这里 |
[40:36] | and… and not just for, uh, shopping and movies and… | 不只是为了买东西和看电影… |
[40:40] | I mean, that’s all great, but… | 我是说 那样也挺好 但是… |
[40:41] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[40:43] | I know. I promise. | 我知道 我保证 |
[40:47] | Look, it’s my own fault anyway. | 听着 这是我自己的错 |
[40:50] | I mean, I probably just… something I ate or whatever. | 我是说 我可能吃错了东西 |
[41:00] | You weren’t sick, were you? | 你没生病 对吗 |
[41:02] | What? Yeah. | 什么? 嗯 |
[41:05] | I… | 我… |
[41:08] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[41:13] | because I’m your mother. | 因为我是你的妈妈 |
[41:19] | That is beautiful. | 这很漂亮 |
[41:23] | Did you do this? | 是你画的吗 |
[41:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:27] | I love art. | 我喜欢绘画 |
[41:31] | So why’d you lie? | 你为什么说谎 |
[41:38] | I didn’t want to have to take my science test | 我不想参加科学测验 |
[41:39] | because I knew I was going to fail. | 因为我知道我会不及格 |
[41:43] | I just don’t get it. | 我就是学不会 |
[41:47] | I know how much you love science… | 我知道你有多么喜欢科学… |
[41:50] | and I didn’t want to disappoint you. | 我不想让你失望 |
[42:01] | You know what, Lace? | 你知道吗 Lace |
[42:05] | That is just not possible. | 我才不在乎呢 |